PDA

View Full Version : Rants, Raves and Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #5297
08-24-16, 17:29
47th is good right now. 40 for CBJ with Gina at Rockwell. I see this one wsw at the Dunkin at Kedzie. Her pimp is in a silver Ford next her. I'd give her a solid 7 & Gina a 5. No digits.
I think Leo took a picture of my licence plate at Kedzie. Silver Chevy cavalier or what took the place of the cavalier. I saw a flash when the light turned green. The Chevy was incoming to me.LEO as in a city camera or LEO as in someone actually took a pic of your plate? Sure it was LEO? Couldn't have been one of those neighborhood watch people? What would anyone do with that information if they directly connect you to a crime? Seems like a waste.

StanleyStankas
08-26-16, 19:15
LEO as in a city camera or LEO as in someone actually took a pic of your plate? Sure it was LEO? Couldn't have been one of those neighborhood watch people? What would anyone do with that information if they directly connect you to a crime? Seems like a waste.Unless the vehicle is known to be crusing in the area and if one were on 47th proper I doubt a neigborhood watch do gooder would be at that. Side streets up and down maybe but not on 47th. Lots of industrial buildings former and present. The only thing I can think of is those flash whites that are at intersections, however if the flash came from your front it might have been a car that just passed you. Strange though. If it was the city you will get your nasty gram sent to the address the car's plates are registered.

StanleyStankas
08-26-16, 19:20
47th is good right now. 40 for CBJ with Gina at Rockwell. I see this one wsw at the Dunkin at Kedzie. Her pimp is in a silver Ford next her. I'd give her a solid 7 & Gina a 5. No digits.
I think Leo took a picture of my licence plate at Kedzie. Silver Chevy cavalier or what took the place of the cavalier. I saw a flash when the light turned green. The Chevy was incoming to me.Now that I see the actual post if your vehicle has been known to be cruising in the area that might have been an FYI for that district. Doubt anything will come of it, however they may be onto your activity. Another car or area might be In order albeit temporarily. B careful everyone.

Chicago Monger
08-26-16, 22:40
Now that I see the actual post if your vehicle has been known to be cruising in the area that might have been an FYI for that district. Doubt anything will come of it, however they may be onto your activity. Another car or area might be In order albeit temporarily. B careful everyone.LEO would add you to a database. I don't see then taking a pic of plates.

Steve4100
08-26-16, 23:08
LEO would add you to a database. I don't see then taking a pic of plates.I find it really hard to imagine our favorite uncle cruising to take pictures in either a Cavalier or the Cobalt that replaced it. An old Impala or Crown Vic, absolutely. LOL.

I am sure it was just a flash or reflection from something else, but if he does get something in the mail I hope he let's us know.

Ump1969
08-27-16, 01:17
I am not a techie, but I read media reports and rumors all the time. Perhaps someone more technologically proficient than me can clue us in. Can these red light cameras be connected to some type of license plate readers that could be programmed to read license plates at certain times of day and record repeat plates? It's not just Chicago. I have always wondered why I see flashes at intersections where traffic is standing still in 4 directions or even when the light is green and no one is violating anything. Obviously you can't be ticketed merely for driving legally on a public roadway. But can it draw attention to, for example, a license plate that goes by 47th & California 6 times around 11 pm? I only ask because I rememer old episodes of the show, "Parking Wars on A&E", where Philadelphia booters had a device in their truck that let them read plates as they drove by and told them whom to boot.

Mannheim
08-27-16, 05:47
I really can't believe all the responses to that silly post. You guys are definitely packing a better grade of Mary Jane than me.

Busting Johns doesn't include spending money on technology and such, it only includes taking in money.

JumpSmoker90
08-27-16, 11:19
I am not a techie, but I read media reports and rumors all the time. Perhaps someone more technologically proficient than me can clue us in. Can these red light cameras be connected to some type of license plate readers that could be programmed to read license plates at certain times of day and record repeat plates? It's not just Chicago. I have always wondered why I see flashes at intersections where traffic is standing still in 4 directions or even when the light is green and no one is violating anything. Obviously you can't be ticketed merely for driving legally on a public roadway. But can it draw attention to, for example, a license plate that goes by 47th & California 6 times around 11 pm? I only ask because I rememer old episodes of the show, "Parking Wars on A&E", where Philadelphia booters had a device in their truck that let them read plates as they drove by and told them whom to boot.Automatic license plate readers are a real thing. Most of them are used by the police, mounted on the squad cars, but they can be mounted on basically anything. They take all those numbers and feed them into a database. And this is all being done under the guise of national security.

Lothar22
08-27-16, 20:46
Cic had one Red head. About 40's walking back and forth in a two block area. 50 to the gas station. Didn't seem to go to far. Wasn't sure if she was real (or LEO)l. This was daytime 1 - 2 pm.Interesting sounds like LEO to me if they're sticking in the same short area, very suspect.

Member #5297
08-28-16, 02:15
I really can't believe all the responses to that silly post. You guys are definitely packing a better grade of Mary Jane than me.

Busting Johns doesn't include spending money on technology and such, it only includes taking in money.I agree. Let's say for a moment that this info was being kept which is illegal and unconstitutional and you can never be charged with a crime that you didn't commit and driving around in the same area is not a crime and cameras would be taking pictures of cars that live and drive through the area including those who work nightshifts at bad hours all the time and not knowing what to do with them. Yeah, locals drive in those areas too and more than mongers do and at all times so wouldn't they be the ones being photographed? But let's say for a moment that this does happen.

How would this information be accessed by patrol officers? Through a databases hooked up to the supercomputers in their cars? And then what? How and why would they check random license plates of cars passing through against the databases? The odds of them finding a car that's been photographed and that's been added to this super database is almost zero. But let's say that a random car drives by and the cops for whatever reason check the plate to see if this is in this super database of cars that "are in this area too often<------btw, who decides this and how do cameras make these assessments?" and the car IS in this hypothetical database. Then what? They follow him until he commits a crime or just goes home. Meanwhile, real crimes are being committed all over the city. Sorry but no. Also, again, what if this database just adds the plates of cars that leave and go to work and do life things like go to the store and see family / friends in the area? Do they get pulled over to? How would they know the difference? All of this time and all of these resources allocated to something that's unconstitutional and out of the tens of thousands of police officers who work for the city of Chicago that would do these procedures on a nightly basis.....not 1 single whistle blower?

What I'm saying is that you're being paranoid and none of these theories actually make sense when you think them through. When I've driven through some of these areas mentioned, I've seen drivers do the dumbest things, either in the name of picking up a SW or for some other stupid reason. If somehow you're so obvious that you pick up a SW in front of a city camera then you probably deserve to have something happen to you, but it never would because no one could ever make the case and verify that you went to have sex with that person you picked up and had sex for money after the picture was taken of someone getting into your car. I could take photos all day of people who look suspicious and who are doing suspicious things but no one would ever make it stick and charge any of these people with crimes until they are caught in the act of a crime.

Fiasco 20
08-28-16, 11:14
I agree. Let's say for a moment that this info was being kept which is illegal and unconstitutional and you can never be charged with a crime that you didn't commit and driving around in the same area is not a crime and cameras would be taking pictures of cars that live and drive through the area including those who work nightshifts at bad hours all the time and not knowing what to do with them. Yeah, locals drive in those areas too and more than mongers do and at all times so wouldn't they be the ones being photographed? But let's say for a moment that this does happen.

How would this information be accessed by patrol officers? Through a databases hooked up to the supercomputers in their cars? And then what? How and why would they check random license plates of cars passing through against the databases? The odds of them finding a car that's been photographed and that's been added to this super database is almost zero. But let's say that a random car drives by and the cops for whatever reason check the plate to see if this is in this super database of cars that "are in this area too often<------btw, who decides this and how do cameras make these assessments?" and the car IS in this hypothetical database. Then what? They follow him until he commits a crime or just goes home. Meanwhile, real crimes are being committed all over the city. Sorry but no. Also, again, what if this database just adds the plates of cars that leave and go to work and do life things like go to the store and see family / friends in the area? Do they get pulled over to? How would they know the difference? All of this time and all of these resources allocated to something that's unconstitutional and out of the tens of thousands of police officers who work for the city of Chicago that would do these procedures on a nightly basis.....not 1 single whistle blower?

What I'm saying is that you're being paranoid and none of these theories actually make sense when you think them through. When I've driven through some of these areas mentioned, I've seen drivers do the dumbest things, either in the name of picking up a SW or for some other stupid reason. If somehow you're so obvious that you pick up a SW in front of a city camera then you probably deserve to have something happen to you, but it never would because no one could ever make the case and verify that you went to have sex with that person you picked up and had sex for money after the picture was taken of someone getting into your car. I could take photos all day of people who look suspicious and who are doing suspicious things but no one would ever make it stick and charge any of these people with crimes until they are caught in the act of a crime.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_number_plate_recognition

Member #5297
08-28-16, 16:31
Nobody is debating that this tech "exists" but it is not in use in Chicago. Even as the article you posted states, the LAPD proposed sending letters home to the addresses of vehicles that enter high areas of prostitution but there's a million holes in doing that. 1. Why not do the same for areas of high gang activity or homicide? 2. What about vehicles that live / work / travel through those areas on a regular basis? 3. A letter home means nothing. The most that can be done is give that driver a letter with warnings about prostitution in the area. They cannot imply that you were trying to commit a crime, they'd receive 1 million lawsuits because it's completely unconstitutional, slander and defamation of character. It means nothing unless someone can charge you with a crime. Cicero is a high prostitution area. Does everyone who commutes through high prostitution areas on Cicero get a letter home? Taking Cicero to get to 290 or to get to Midway is not a crime. Calm down. What about taxi drivers? What about Uber drivers? These people all get letters home telling them that basically "Chicago is dangerous and you should be careful. " Sorry but with the budget in this state already being an issue and Rahm Emanuel already having an approval rating that is floating around 18% then I don't see the CPD making the decision to allocate resources this way. Not only is it useless and expensive and ineffective but it would also be horrible timing for CPD to start blatantly trampling on the constitution.

Ump1969
08-28-16, 19:05
I agree. Let's say for a moment that this info was being kept which is illegal and unconstitutional and you can never be charged with a crime that you didn't commit and driving around in the same area is not a crime and cameras would be taking pictures of cars that live and drive through the area including those who work nightshifts at bad hours all the time and not knowing what to do with them. Yeah, locals drive in those areas too and more than mongers do and at all times so wouldn't they be the ones being photographed? But let's say for a moment that this does happen.

What I'm saying is that you're being paranoid and none of these theories actually make sense when you think them through. When I've driven through some of these areas mentioned, I've seen drivers do the dumbest things, either in the name of picking up a SW or for some other stupid reason. If somehow you're so obvious that you pick up a SW in front of a city camera then you probably deserve to have something happen to you, but it never would because no one could ever make the case and verify that you went to have sex with that person you picked up and had sex for money after the picture was taken of someone getting into your car. I could take photos all day of people who look suspicious and who are doing suspicious things but no one would ever make it stick and charge any of these people with crimes until they are caught in the act of a crime.You might be correct that it is not yet being used. But your reasoning is all wrong. I hope you're not LEO trying to convince us. You talk citywide. We'really not talking citywide. I was talking about one police district that can prove a problem with a certain illicit activity. Why not do it gang areas? They do. The real question is why not on 47th. Taking pictures is not an arrest. I can take pictures of cars going by if I want. My question was if a database could be developed to spot certain cars seen in certain places at certain times with high frequency. Could someone be arrested on this basis? Of course not and I already said so. But it could let LEO watch for certain cars. But there is nothing unconstitutional about recording info in high crime areas. And they don't need to arrest anyone until actually catching them in the act, which is a lot easier if they wonder what certain cars are doing there in the first place when a driver might not live anywhere near there. As to your point about commuting through prostitution areas, there is a large difference between cars that might go through there twice a day to and from work, and someone who passes a location 6 times in a short period of time during what amounts to non-work hours for most. So if they are not doing it fine. But don'the give me a bunch of baloney about unconstitutional. Police have been watching high crimes zones for a zillion years, long before they had today's technology.

Member #5297
08-28-16, 20:11
You might be correct that it is not yet being used. But your reasoning is all wrong. I hope you're not LEO trying to convince us. You talk citywide. We'really not talking citywide. I was talking about one police district that can prove a problem with a certain illicit activity. Why not do it gang areas? They do. The real question is why not on 47th. Taking pictures is not an arrest. I can take pictures of cars going by if I want. My question was if a database could be developed to spot certain cars seen in certain places at certain times with high frequency. Could someone be arrested on this basis? Of course not and I already said so. But it could let LEO watch for certain cars. But there is nothing unconstitutional about recording info in high crime areas. And they don't need to arrest anyone until actually catching them in the act, which is a lot easier if they wonder what certain cars are doing there in the first place when a driver might not live anywhere near there. As to your point about commuting through prostitution areas, there is a large difference between cars that might go through there twice a day to and from work, and someone who passes a location 6 times in a short period of time during what amounts to non-work hours for most. So if they are not doing it fine. But don'the give me a bunch of baloney about unconstitutional. Police have been watching high crimes zones for a zillion years, long before they had today's technology.The lizard people are not coming to eat you and they did not make 9/11 happen.

All of this conversation because a poster saw a light flash. If the cops want to photograph you even though they can't use those photographs against you in a court of law then that's good for them. It's incredible waste of time though. Someone has to prove that you were committing a crime. Proof, not suspicion. Pictures alone, unless you get photographed / filmed in the act, a photograph/video of your car driving around in the same area will never be enough to convict someone of a misdemeanor. As a designated driver with a group, and a carpool driver to work, I've driven up and down North Ave. A lot just picking up and dropping people off legitimately. What you're talking about would be considered a curfew and a war on the poor as most these areas are low income areas. I'd think that the majority of far worse crimes would happen through backpage. Again, you're conflating watching with arresting for no reason. If you want to talk about real abuse of power then look no further than Homan Square by Chicago's finest.

DMichaels69
08-29-16, 08:45
The boogie man is right around the corner and his name is Uncle LEO. LOL.

You might be correct that it is not yet being used. But your reasoning is all wrong. I hope you're not LEO trying to convince us. You talk citywide. We'really not talking citywide. I was talking about one police district that can prove a problem with a certain illicit activity. Why not do it gang areas? They do. The real question is why not on 47th. Taking pictures is not an arrest. I can take pictures of cars going by if I want. My question was if a database could be developed to spot certain cars seen in certain places at certain times with high frequency. Could someone be arrested on this basis? Of course not and I already said so. But it could let LEO watch for certain cars. But there is nothing unconstitutional about recording info in high crime areas. And they don't need to arrest anyone until actually catching them in the act, which is a lot easier if they wonder what certain cars are doing there in the first place when a driver might not live anywhere near there. As to your point about commuting through prostitution areas, there is a large difference between cars that might go through there twice a day to and from work, and someone who passes a location 6 times in a short period of time during what amounts to non-work hours for most. So if they are not doing it fine. But don'the give me a bunch of baloney about unconstitutional. Police have been watching high crimes zones for a zillion years, long before they had today's technology.

RodBrass
08-29-16, 09:40
The boogie man is right around the corner and his name is Uncle LEO. LOL.

The boogie man is right around the corner and his name is Uncle LEO. LOL.The boogie man is here. While I won't argue the constitutionality of ALPR systems the best legal minds are trying to do that now, and I vehemently disagree with their use.

All the suppositions stated are correct and are being used currently and can give an LEO and instant picture of where you where and when within seconds of typing in your plate. Don't confuse ability with lack of action. Lack of action is being restrained for higher security reasons.

Here is a good link.

http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/All-3M-Products/Security-Hardware-Software/Automated-License-Plate-Recognition/Safety/Public-Safety/Plate-Alert/?N=5002385+8709322+8709393+8710673+8710824+8711017+8734404+3294857497&rt=r3&WT. Mc_id=TSSD_ALPR_NB.

RodBrass
08-29-16, 09:45
The boogie man is here. While I won't argue the constitutionality of ALPR systems the best legal minds are trying to do that now, and I vehemently disagree with their use.

All the suppositions stated are correct and are being used currently and can give an LEO and instant picture of where you where and when within seconds of typing in your plate. Don't confuse ability with lack of action. Lack of action is being restrained for higher security reasons.

Here is a good link.

http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/All-3M-Products/Security-Hardware-Software/Automated-License-Plate-Recognition/Safety/Public-Safety/Plate-Alert/?N=5002385+8709322+8709393+8710673+8710824+8711017+8734404+3294857497&rt=r3&WT. Mc_id=TSSD_ALPR_NB.Link is to long.

Google.

APLR software and have a good read.

And BTW they do send out letters I have received 2 letters looking for tips on crimes that could only have been received by running plates.

DMichaels69
08-29-16, 10:50
Yes, I'm not debating the point that the technology exists. Just saying no need to get to paranoid. 100% of my activity is AMP's and if someone wants to snap a license photo of my comings and goings there they can feel free to do so. I'm not losing any sleep over that.

The boogie man is here. While I won't argue the constitutionality of ALPR systems the best legal minds are trying to do that now, and I vehemently disagree with their use.

All the suppositions stated are correct and are being used currently and can give an LEO and instant picture of where you where and when within seconds of typing in your plate. Don't confuse ability with lack of action. Lack of action is being restrained for higher security reasons.n

Here is a good link.

http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/All-3M-Products/Security-Hardware-Software/Automated-License-Plate-Recognition/Safety/Public-Safety/Plate-Alert/?N=5002385+8709322+8709393+8710673+8710824+8711017+8734404+3294857497&rt=r3&WT. Mc_id=TSSD_ALPR_NB.

Ump1969
08-30-16, 01:03
Yes, I'm not debating the point that the technology exists. Just saying no need to get to paranoid. 100% of my activity is AMP's and if someone wants to snap a license photo of my comings and goings there they can feel free to do so. I'm not losing any sleep over that.Thanks. That's all I was asking. I'm not debating constitutionality. The cops can definitely collect information. A number of years ago, I remember visiting an AMP'S in Anaheim, CA. The cops weren't even shy about it. Anyone parking in the parking lot got their plate recorded. Was anyone arrested just for parking? Of course not! But if the place ever gets busted and it turns out you spent a lot of time there, it could be troublesome. And even if you don'the face charges, do you want your family, friends, employer to find out? I'd rather be a ghost. I'm there, the girl takes care of me, I'm gone. If anyone else wants to put on a show for the cops or challenge their authority, more power to them.

John HandCock
08-30-16, 06:55
When you get to this point 2 things work the best.

Stop what your doing that causes such distress.

Or get back on your meds. Technology is there but they don't need that to know who you are. If your a monger that does the stroll to your going to your favorite drugstore they pretty well know you. Frequency is what gets you, the good old fashioned way.

ReadyForRub
09-07-16, 17:07
I agree it's a little uncomfortable having all of them looking at you, but remember it's their job and just a massage not a date with a girlfriend. I used to care about that stuff, but on dating sites I've been turned down so much, that stuff like that doesn't affect me anymore. They're extremely picky and shallow. I'm in decent shape exercise, and consider myself decent looking but not with movie star looks. If they can be that way, guess what so can I. And another factor, they might not want to be picked- (for ex. If they're is a big age difference, the guy is overweight, etc.) Not judging anyone on here, but that's life. Women do a lot of acting to get what they want- bigger tips and regulars. Not saying that it's always an act, I'm sure there are exceptions, but most times it is. Variety is the spice of life, try all the gals you want. If one of them objects, next her. I usually say something like well I need a backup in case you win the lottery next week haha! My advice is relax, have fun, and enjoy yourself. Life is too short.

Bangkok sounds like a blast. Too bad it's on the other side of the world.If the lineup looks good, let them make the decision.

E6671
09-08-16, 22:56
I agree it's a little uncomfortable having all of them looking at you, but remember it's their job and just a massage not a date with a girlfriend. I used to care about that stuff, but on dating sites I've been turned down so much, that stuff like that doesn't affect me anymore. They're extremely picky and shallow. I'm in decent shape exercise, and consider myself decent looking but not with movie star looks. If they can be that way, guess what so can I. And another factor, they might not want to be picked- (for ex. If they're is a big age difference, the guy is overweight, etc.) Not judging anyone on here, but that's life. Women do a lot of acting to get what they want- bigger tips and regulars. Not saying that it's always an act, I'm sure there are exceptions, but most times it is. Variety is the spice of life, try all the gals you want. If one of them objects, next her. I usually say something like well I need a backup in case you win the lottery next week haha! My advice is relax, have fun, and enjoy yourself. Life is too short.

Bangkok sounds like a blast. Too bad it's on the other side of the world.They also do line ups at the KTV's in China. They walk a group of women into your private karaoke room as many as 20 at a time. Most smaller KTV's have 5 or 6 per line up. You can choose one, two or more depending on what you want to spend or you can send them all away and have them bring more. Some KTV's have more than 100 girls available. It cost about $50 to $60 USD to have a lady sit and drink with you, play dice games and sing. A lot of flirting and a little grab ass too. At some KTV's you can get take out to your room if in the same building or back to your hotel. I can tell you from much experience this is as much of a crap shoot in regards to service as getting who is next at an AMP. I have picked some really hot young lady's who were duds, some average lady's that ranged from ok to great. One of my favorites was a young lady on her first night. She is pretty but not what most would consider HOT. Mama suggested her because she spoke a little English. Usually this is a poor choice from my experience but I was not looking for take out that night. After an hour we were making out on the couch and later I was dancing with her with my hand under her skirt playing with her pussy. She said she wanted to go to my hotel with me but advised against that night as the cost from the KTV is usually very high. My host obliged me that evening and I still see her when I visit her city, about 3 times a year. And she is not P4 P. She really enjoys sex. My point is you never know when you will find a diamond in the rough. I probably would not have chosen her from a line up.

HeadFirst80
09-09-16, 08:00
They also do line ups at the KTV's in China. They walk a group of women into your private karaoke room as many as 20 at a time. Most smaller KTV's have 5 or 6 per line up. You can choose one, two or more depending on what you want to spend or you can send them all away and have them bring more. Some KTV's have more than 100 girls available. It cost about $50 to $60 USD to have a lady sit and drink with you, play dice games and sing. A lot of flirting and a little grab ass too. At some KTV's you can get take out to your room if in the same building or back to your hotel. I can tell you from much experience this is as much of a crap shoot in regards to service as getting who is next at an AMP. I have picked some really hot young lady's who were duds, some average lady's that ranged from ok to great. One of my favorites was a young lady on her first night. She is pretty but not what most would consider HOT. Mama suggested her because she spoke a little English. Usually this is a poor choice from my experience but I was not looking for take out that night. After an hour we were making out on the couch and later I was dancing with her with my hand under her skirt playing with her pussy. She said she wanted to go to my hotel with me but advised against that night as the cost from the KTV is usually very high. My host obliged me that evening and I still see her when I visit her city, about 3 times a year. And she is not P4 P. She really enjoys sex. My point is you never know when you will find a diamond in the rough. I probably would not have chosen her from a line up.They do lineup at Suana's too in China. I suppose it might be cultural thing. I'm not sure how it plays out "not being picked" behind the scene for them.

In Germany FKK club I once picked a brunette short lady over a blond pretty lady and she showed her extreme appreciation through out the session. It was not a line up but they wanted to go for 3 some and I said I've money only for one of you and they asked me to choose one of the 2.

E6671
09-09-16, 17:09
They do lineup at Suana's too in China. I suppose it might be cultural thing. I'm not sure how it plays out "not being picked" behind the scene for them.

In Germany FKK club I once picked a brunette short lady over a blond pretty lady and she showed her extreme appreciation through out the session. It was not a line up but they wanted to go for 3 some and I said I've money only for one of you and they asked me to choose one of the 2.For all of the time I spend in China I have not indulged in a Sauna. All of my friends there tell me the good ones have been shut down years ago. I recently was reading up on ISG looking for information on Malaysia. I decided to read up on some of the Chinese boards and apparently there are some active saunas in Shanghai with line up's. I stopped mongering in Shanghai almost three years ago because I have a girlfriend in Shanghai. I am so temped to try one out one of these days. I have checked Beijing, Shenzhen and a few other cities but no sauna's. I did find one way far inland about two years ago. Mostly plain Jane's and extreme spinners. No FIV, DATY or DFK. 2 hours, a B2 B soapy massage, 2 pops and porn on the TV for less than $ US. Not the worst way to spend a couple hours.

HeadFirst80
09-10-16, 09:10
For all of the time I spend in China I have not indulged in a Sauna. All of my friends there tell me the good ones have been shut down years ago. I recently was reading up on ISG looking for information on Malaysia. I decided to read up on some of the Chinese boards and apparently there are some active saunas in Shanghai with line up's. I stopped mongering in Shanghai almost three years ago because I have a girlfriend in Shanghai. I am so temped to try one out one of these days. I have checked Beijing, Shenzhen and a few other cities but no sauna's. I did find one way far inland about two years ago. Mostly plain Jane's and extreme spinners. No FIV, DATY or DFK. 2 hours, a B2 B soapy massage, 2 pops and porn on the TV for less than $ US. Not the worst way to spend a couple hours.Shanghai is most active for Sauna as far as I could tell. My experience was for that. Beijing not at all. But there private providers have an excellent market.

E6671
09-10-16, 10:22
Shanghai is most active for Sauna as far as I could tell. My experience was for that. Beijing not at all. But there private providers have an excellent market.While there is defiantly a large market of private providers in Beijing I would not call it excellent. In the last six years I have not found a single provider I would repeat with. For P4 P there are two major cities I have found women I would repeat with. Shenzhen and Guangzhou. I do not include my non P4 P girlfriends in this comparison.

DanTheMan1289
09-10-16, 14:02
In Germany FKK club I once picked a brunette short lady over a blond pretty lady and she showed her extreme appreciation through out the session. It was not a line up but they wanted to go for 3 some and I said I've money only for one of you and they asked me to choose one of the 2.In Berlin and Frankfurt erotic massage salons, I've had a version of line-up, but they bring in the girls one by one and then you pick. I much prefer this to a typical line-up. The hardest part is remembering their names!

HeadFirst80
09-11-16, 09:23
In Berlin and Frankfurt erotic massage salons, I've had a version of line-up, but they bring in the girls one by one and then you pick. I much prefer this to a typical line-up. The hardest part is remembering their names!Yes, I remember a place in Nuremburg also that had similar setup. The beauty of that part was they all pass by you (like a cat walk and say their name) then in the end you say the name of one you like. I don't know the point for them going away as they all go back to same room and they know who was picked.

HeadFirst80
09-11-16, 09:26
While there is defiantly a large market of private providers in Beijing I would not call it excellent. In the last six years I have not found a single provider I would repeat with. For P4 P there are two major cities I have found women I would repeat with. Shenzhen and Guangzhou. I do not include my non P4 P girlfriends in this comparison.I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. I found one provider in Beijing that I repeated several times (and each time she would come back with lesser donations). She was good looking, ready to please and provided excellent massage afterwards.

Datsurman
09-11-16, 11:24
There is nothing on earth that compares to FKK clubs.

Picture a high end nightclub. Attach a restaurant. Attach a luxury spa. Attach 20 hotel suites with mirrored walls and ceilings. Now imagine the nightclub is packed with beautiful women. Now imagine that all these beautiful women are naked. If you want to, you can spend the day chatting with the naked women and go home. Or you can have as much sex as you can manage. Whenever. Wherever. Until you either run out of energy or run out of money. (And I am not talking about skanks who use silicone and makeup to try to pass for beautiful. I mean naturally beautiful Euro girls).

There is no lineup. It's just like a nightclub. Whenever you see someone you like. You go talk to them. The difference is that there is almost no chance of getting rejected.

They do lineup at Suana's too in China. I suppose it might be cultural thing. I'm not sure how it plays out "not being picked" behind the scene for them.

In Germany FKK club I once picked a brunette short lady over a blond pretty lady and she showed her extreme appreciation through out the session. It was not a line up but they wanted to go for 3 some and I said I've money only for one of you and they asked me to choose one of the 2.

Admin2
09-11-16, 12:38
These fight threads can be social as well. You guys weren't fighting but the convo didn't have anything to do with MP's in Chicago. Feel free to carry on if you wish.

Also we have a HUGE section on FKK's at our sister site

www.internationalsexguide.info

A2

HeadFirst80
09-12-16, 08:40
There is nothing on earth that compares to FKK clubs.

Picture a high end nightclub. Attach a restaurant. Attach a luxury spa. Attach 20 hotel suites with mirrored walls and ceilings. Now imagine the nightclub is packed with beautiful women. Now imagine that all these beautiful women are naked. If you want to, you can spend the day chatting with the naked women and go home. Or you can have as much sex as you can manage. Whenever. Wherever. Until you either run out of energy or run out of money. (And I am not talking about skanks who use silicone and makeup to try to pass for beautiful. I mean naturally beautiful Euro girls).

There is no lineup. It's just like a nightclub. Whenever you see someone you like. You go talk to them. The difference is that there is almost no chance of getting rejected.I agree 100%. But as A2 pointed out, may be these discussions belong on different site.

Genghis2
09-28-16, 13:18
I don't know what they are doing, or are going to do in Chicago, but I can tell you for sure what is happening in Hollywood Fl. The plate readers read your car License and then count the number of times you pass through the area (sort of like the 47th st drive). After a certain number of times,(undisclosed number) your plate number with car description and owner info is broadcast to all units in the area, who then send one or more undercover cars to follow you with the intent of catching you do something illegal. If you are from out of state, they will usually give you a warning and try to scare you into not driving aimlessly around the stroll. This has been verified, both by speaking to LEO and also first hand experience. Now in fairness, there are signs as you enter the city telling you that you are under surveillance, and that there is a no tolerance policy for any illicit activity. The village fathers are trying to clean up and improve property values in the city. I mean for sure, who wants druggies and their handlers walking back and forth past your house, doing their deeds in your backyard etc. Not to mention the added traffic it brings. How this would work out in a large city like Chicago, I couldn't say, but they have been doing it for a few years now down south with the particular area in mention almost completely void of SW activity as a result. Isn't technology wonderful?

G2.

Al Melrose
10-03-16, 17:54
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20161003/news/161009731/

MMS busted for trafficking.

Sam Singer
10-04-16, 00:35
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20161003/news/161009731/

MMS busted for trafficking.The article talks about these girls being in the country only for a short time. Do citizens of China need a visa to come to the USA? How about South Korea? Outside of trafficking crimes, are these people legally allowed to work in massage parlors? (I did not think so).

It is quite concerning to me. May be this is a pandora's box I should not be opening, but if this is the standard for traficking, then there is a whole bunch of AMPs that may be in trouble. And a lot of us may be supporting that which a lot of us said we would not.

Bob521
10-04-16, 01:39
I don't profess to be an expert. Here's what I think, however. To work, you need a work permit. You apply for one, based on a valid reason for being in the country. So you might apply for a work visa, or a student visa. Other people apply for a tourist visa and then ask for asylum. All of these are valid reasons to apply for a work permit. Therefore plenty (most?) workers have a valid reason to be in the country and are permitted to legally work. (And pay taxes).

My immediate reaction to the news story was "Not True". I have known Anna for some time. I just don't see it. My guess is that they caught a worker and decided to get her to testify against Anna in return for easy treatment. I am sure they are not being held against their will.

Finally, I would say this, if you meet someone and you are concerned about their welfare, then try to help her. Get her WeChat information, or any other reliable information. Keep tabs on her and make sure she is ok. If you have doubts, then get her out of there. Take her some place safe. She will tell you where to take her. The key is to give her control of her life. That means teach her English. Teach her to drive. Give her moral support so she can manage her challenges. Bob.

The article talks about these girls being in the country only for a short time. Do citizens of China need a visa to come to the USA? How about South Korea? Outside of trafficking crimes, are these people legally allowed to work in massage parlors? (I did not think so).

It is quite concerning to me. May be this is a pandora's box I should not be opening, but if this is the standard for traficking, then there is a whole bunch of AMPs that may be in trouble. And a lot of us may be supporting that which a lot of us said we would not.

HeadFirst80
10-04-16, 08:08
The article talks about these girls being in the country only for a short time. Do citizens of China need a visa to come to the USA? How about South Korea? Outside of trafficking crimes, are these people legally allowed to work in massage parlors? (I did not think so).

It is quite concerning to me. May be this is a pandora's box I should not be opening, but if this is the standard for traficking, then there is a whole bunch of AMPs that may be in trouble. And a lot of us may be supporting that which a lot of us said we would not.You do need a visa to come to USA from both of these places. But lets face it, many people try to (and succeed to) enter without any paper work. Or come with visitor visa and over stay to work loosing their status. It is not hard to find these people or manipulate them.

DMichaels69
10-04-16, 16:13
Of all the AMP's I've gone to I never felt any of the workers were being forced to work there. Maybe some are in a desperate situation and there is nothing else they can do so the owners take advantage of them. Just my 1. 5 cents.

I don't profess to be an expert. Here's what I think, however. To work, you need a work permit. You apply for one, based on a valid reason for being in the country. So you might apply for a work visa, or a student visa. Other people apply for a tourist visa and then ask for asylum. All of these are valid reasons to apply for a work permit. Therefore plenty (most?) workers have a valid reason to be in the country and are permitted to legally work. (And pay taxes).

My immediate reaction to the news story was "Not True". I have known Anna for some time. I just don't see it. My guess is that they caught a worker and decided to get her to testify against Anna in return for easy treatment. I am sure they are not being held against their will.

Finally, I would say this, if you meet someone and you are concerned about their welfare, then try to help her. Get her WeChat information, or any other reliable information. Keep tabs on her and make sure she is ok. If you have doubts, then get her out of there. Take her some place safe. She will tell you where to take her. The key is to give her control of her life. That means teach her English. Teach her to drive. Give her moral support so she can manage her challenges. Bob.

MrSmartyPants
10-04-16, 16:33

Finally, I would say this, if you meet someone and you are concerned about their welfare, then try to help her. Get her WeChat information, or any other reliable information. Keep tabs on her and make sure she is ok. If you have doubts, then get her out of there. Take her some place safe. She will tell you where to take her. The key is to give her control of her life. That means teach her English. Teach her to drive. Give her moral support so she can manage her challenges. Bob.I've seen the 28 year old girl in question several times, got ZERO feeling she was being forced to do anything. Unless she's a very very good actress. Sad to see this happen. Yes, probably they threw Anna under the bus to get off easier.

Sam Spade
10-04-16, 16:59
I've seen the 28 year old girl in question several times, got ZERO feeling she was being forced to do anything. Unless she's a very very good actress. Sad to see this happen. Yes, probably they threw Anna under the bus to get off easier.I've been to two of the three locations, and was going to the one furthest south for 4 years. Never once did I run into an MT there (or anywhere for that matter) who seemed distressed at the prospect of servicing. They all knew what they were doing, especially when it came to taking the money. I have a feeling these two "trafficed" women where telling tails so they could get out of there situation.

Castlerae
10-04-16, 22:37

It is quite concerning to me. May be this is a pandora's box I should not be opening, but if this is the standard for traficking, then there is a whole bunch of AMPs that may be in trouble. And a lot of us may be supporting that which a lot of us said we would not.A woman working in an AMP and doing 'extras' is already breaking the law, and if the manager knows they're offering more than just a massage (or is encouraging / forcing them to) then they are too. So do you honestly think the manager of an AMP is going to be asking if said woman has a work permit? Getting here is the cost of a plane ticket and the time to apply for a tourist visa. After they get here, then it's not hard to disappear into the grey economy of AMP's. Not many mongers are going to ask to see the provider's work permit, and most are not like Bob. They aren't terribly worried about how the woman came to be there as long as they get what they came for. Does this apply in this situation? I have never visited the establishments, so I can't say whether it does or not. I do know from talking to a few AMP workers that there are managers who force women to offer 'extras', so it's not impossible. As Bob suggests, go with your gut, not with the small head. If something about the woman doesn't feel right, ask if she'd rather not be there having sex with you. If she says she doesn't want to be doing that, do what you can to get her out. Worse comes to worse, find one of those few pay phones still in operation and call the cops. Busting women working of their own free will, I got no use for. Busting a place that forces women to do this is a public service.

MrSmartyPants
10-05-16, 01:25
To the land of land of Tinfoil Hats.

Lemeduyu
10-06-16, 11:53
I've seen the 28 year old girl in question several times, got ZERO feeling she was being forced to do anything. Unless she's a very very good actress. Sad to see this happen. Yes, probably they threw Anna under the bus to get off easier.I have as well and I feel like I know Anna well enough and have had conversations with her. I used to ask how friendly a particular one would be and she would always answer that all I could do was ask the girl.

Chicag0
11-01-16, 16:02
When I go to my legit massage spa I know going in there won't be any extra play. When I want extra play after a massage I see those therapists because I know extra play will happen. I don't understand why some guys torture themselves going to a legit therapist multiple times trying to get extra play. Am I missing something?Until you have turned one, you can't know how satisfying it is. By then, you usually have more than a business relationship with them, they are also usually your friend to a point. Then when you consummate the act it is extra intimate and special. I so much prefer the time and cash investment. The only harm of never consummating it is you've gotten lots of good massages from someone you were interested in anyway. Not a bad thing.

Chi.

DMichaels69
11-01-16, 16:58
There was some talk about a lady up north who was legit. The report said after a very long time (sounded like more than a year) and over tipping extras were to be had. Another monger indicated he went many times, less than a year, over tipped and nothing happened. I would hazard to guess the only satisfaction in these situations are from the provider having rolled the monger for all the cash.

Until you have turned one, you can't know how satisfying it is. By then, you usually have more than a business relationship with them, they are also usually your friend to a point. Then when you consummate the act it is extra intimate and special. I so much prefer the time and cash investment. The only harm of never consummating it is you've gotten lots of good massages from someone you were interested in anyway. Not a bad thing.

Chi.

ApplePiePussy
11-02-16, 01:13
There was some talk about a lady up north who was legit. The report said after a very long time (sounded like more than a year) and over tipping extras were to be had. Another monger indicated he went many times, less than a year, over tipped and nothing happened. I would hazard to guess the only satisfaction in these situations are from the provider having rolled the monger for all the cash.That's such a cynical view of things. These aren't robots performing an oil change. These are women with emotions and needs. I saw two legit therapists this week. Both are attractive, one in her 20's, the other in her 40's. I hit it off really well with both of them. If you need to qualify that in terms of whether or not they pulled my dick then that's fine. I understand the nature of the forum. I simply couldn't care less. The massages were top notch and I really enjoyed their company. If something happens down the road with one of them, great. If not, well that's fine too. Not everything needs to be so transactional.

Ron M
11-02-16, 01:13
Until you have turned one, you can't know how satisfying it is. By then, you usually have more than a business relationship with them, they are also usually your friend to a point. Then when you consummate the act it is extra intimate and special. I so much prefer the time and cash investment. The only harm of never consummating it is you've gotten lots of good massages from someone you were interested in anyway. Not a bad thing.

Chi.Not my thing. I'm not one that visits a legit therapist so many times to get extra play. I've found a few legit therapists that offer extra play right on the very first visit.

Ron M
11-02-16, 01:25
There was some talk about a lady up north who was legit. The report said after a very long time (sounded like more than a year) and over tipping extras were to be had. Another monger indicated he went many times, less than a year, over tipped and nothing happened. I would hazard to guess the only satisfaction in these situations are from the provider having rolled the monger for all the cash.This is why I see massage therapists that play on the first visit.

Riina
11-02-16, 10:51

Chi.I hear ya, but you have to be careful not to fall into that money trap. As a hobbyist, I buy what is available to me and not falsely perceived expectations. It's easy for mongers to cross the line into delusional when their big egos and money starts telling them that they can influence a providers future services.

DMichaels69
11-02-16, 11:44
My first MP experience was with a Latina. She told me to always remember its about the money. I was having a conversation with a Chinese MT. She went to some school so she could get the license some of them get. She said the teacher told them not to cross the line with men and remember they are clients, not friends. I told her I thought she could be friends with clients if she wanted to. She told me no, I listen to what the teacher told me. A lot of mongers would never admit they got played and will always justify their actions to satisfy their own ego's. So I've come to find out my view is very realistic and mature.

That's such a cynical view of things. These aren't robots performing an oil change. These are women with emotions and needs. I saw two legit therapists this week. Both are attractive, one in her 20's, the other in her 40's. I hit it off really well with both of them. If you need to qualify that in terms of whether or not they pulled my dick then that's fine. I understand the nature of the forum. I simply couldn't care less. The massages were top notch and I really enjoyed their company. If something happens down the road with one of them, great. If not, well that's fine too. Not everything needs to be so transactional.

Bob521
11-02-16, 12:46
I think it is not as black and white as that. So you both are correct. A legit massage therapist is not a "provider" and is not selling sex for money. Just like you might meet a woman at church, or in a health club, or wherever. If you develop a relationship, it may evolve into something serious and physical. My relationship with "L", for example, is not a case or "turning" somebody to the "dark side". It's a regular mutual relationship and she remains a legit massage therapist who happens to be Chinese.

I imagine there are people who fall into the "maybe" category. Those people only do something with someone they want to be with. So clearly in those cases there is attraction on both sides, and I'm sure those are more satisfying (for both the man and the woman). I suppose there is enhanced remuneration as well.

I've read the 600 question test to get the massage license. Actually translated it into Chinese. So about 25 questions, maybe more, are about avoiding a relationship with a client. The entire business infrastructure (Euro and Asian) is built around that separation. Needless to say the owners strongly discourage personal relationships. The legit owners don't want something physical to develop, and the illegitimate owners, want to retain control over the girls. It's the only thing both types of MPs actually agree on.

Bob.

My first MP experience was with a Latina. She told me to always remember its about the money. I was having a conversation with a Chinese MT. She went to some school so she could get the license some of them get. She said the teacher told them not to cross the line with men and remember they are clients, not friends. I told her I thought she could be friends with clients if she wanted to. She told me no, I listen to what the teacher told me. A lot of mongers would never admit they got played and will always justify their actions to satisfy their own ego's. So I've come to find out my view is very realistic and mature.

ApplePiePussy
11-02-16, 13:49
My first MP experience was with a Latina. She told me to always remember its about the money. I was having a conversation with a Chinese MT. She went to some school so she could get the license some of them get. She said the teacher told them not to cross the line with men and remember they are clients, not friends. I told her I thought she could be friends with clients if she wanted to. She told me no, I listen to what the teacher told me. A lot of mongers would never admit they got played and will always justify their actions to satisfy their own ego's. So I've come to find out my view is very realistic and mature.You are trying to make absolutes out of a profession that is as diverse as they come. Maybe my experiences in the last three years have been different than most. I don't view massage therapists as one big monolithic money hungry tit flashing mass of deception. There are so many unique situations that it makes discussion of it almost pointless. Sure we can compare one known HE providing AMP to another, even to LMPs and some EMPs. But to think that you can establish some set of rules that governs every female that has ever received her license is a bit naive. Also, we are not all the same either. We represent a wide range of ages, physiques, and personalities. Someone who is fit and in their 30's is likely to have a much better overall experience than someone in their 50's who isn't. To use money as the common denominator for the massage world is reductionistic and I think a bit naive. I think it's akin to basically labeling all women as ****** who are simply after your wallet. "You are paying for it one way or another. " Sure that might be a viewpoint that "protects" you but it also prevents you from having some great experiences in life.

Walker333
11-02-16, 17:54
You are trying to make absolutes out of a profession that is as diverse as they come. Maybe my experiences in the last three years have been different than most. I don't view massage therapists as one big monolithic money hungry tit flashing mass of deception. There are so many unique situations that it makes discussion of it almost pointless. Sure we can compare one known HE providing AMP to another, even to LMPs and some EMPs. But to think that you can establish some set of rules that governs every female that has ever received her license is a bit naive. Also, we are not all the same either. We represent a wide range of ages, physiques, and personalities. Someone who is fit and in their 30's is likely to have a much better overall experience than someone in their 50's who isn't. To use money as the common denominator for the massage world is reductionistic and I think a bit naive. I think it's akin to basically labeling all women as ****** who are simply after your wallet. "You are paying for it one way or another. " Sure that might be a viewpoint that "protects" you but it also prevents you from having some great experiences in life.IMHO, based upon years of experience, it's all about money, fear to get in trouble, and morals. If a mt doesn't provide extras, than it's because of the one of the above. And there is no such thing as a friendly he obtained from the one who doesn't do it, but did it as an exception because she likes this particular client.

DMichaels69
11-03-16, 00:19
If they do it for you they do it for all who fork over the cash. Its that simple and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional and going to a MP to find a girl friend is just as delusional.

IMHO, based upon years of experience, it's all about money, fear to get in trouble, and morals. If a mt doesn't provide extras, than it's because of the one of the above. And there is no such thing as a friendly he obtained from the one who doesn't do it, but did it as an exception because she likes this particular client.

Ztar7
11-03-16, 03:13
Haha Bob you'd be happy to know the test is now from a pool of 1000 questions. I made the mistake of agreeing to translate it BUT she did pass. So I guess it was time we'll spent. Tricky part is, finding which ones from the pool they've chosen for that 90 day interval.

I think it is not as black and white as that. So you both are correct. A legit massage therapist is not a "provider" and is not selling sex for money. Just like you might meet a woman at church, or in a health club, or wherever. If you develop a relationship, it may evolve into something serious and physical. My relationship with "L", for example, is not a case or "turning" somebody to the "dark side". It's a regular mutual relationship and she remains a legit massage therapist who happens to be Chinese.

I imagine there are people who fall into the "maybe" category. Those people only do something with someone they want to be with. So clearly in those cases there is attraction on both sides, and I'm sure those are more satisfying (for both the man and the woman). I suppose there is enhanced remuneration as well.

I've read the 600 question test to get the massage license. Actually translated it into Chinese. So about 25 questions, maybe more, are about avoiding a relationship with a client. The entire business infrastructure (Euro and Asian) is built around that separation. Needless to say the owners strongly discourage personal relationships. The legit owners don't want something physical to develop, and the illegitimate owners, want to retain control over the girls. It's the only thing both types of MPs actually agree on.

Bob.

John HandCock
11-03-16, 07:52
K not dure what you guys are calling a massage therapist. First there are sex workers who provide a massage of different degrees and then xtras for whatever is worked out between you. MOst of these are free lance or work for a mp of some sort usually close to strip joints or a strip mall location possibly out of the city limits.

The second true MT has spent $10 gs or more on a state certified school that last close to a year or more. NOw after graduating from the school they have to pass a state certified test before they can be licensed or by law charge for a massage. They also carry insurance in case of injuries.

So if in doubt ask to see the state certification but I doubt that means much to you guys. I also doubt that any of the girls at any of the MPs can produce a state license. THere is always the exception. Can one turn a certified mt, always the exception but it won't happen in a legit business. They may fly solo after hours type gig but won't happen in the business setting. IF caught there goes their certification and probably puts them in the mps you guys frequent. Plus it would be an embarrassing situation, same as if you got caught in a prostitution sting.

Bill R
11-03-16, 09:28
You are trying to make absolutes out of a profession that is as diverse as they come. Maybe my experiences in the last three years have been different than most. I don't view massage therapists as one big monolithic money hungry tit flashing mass of deception. There are so many unique situations that it makes discussion of it almost pointless. Sure we can compare one known HE providing AMP to another, even to LMPs and some EMPs. But to think that you can establish some set of rules that governs every female that has ever received her license is a bit naive. Also, we are not all the same either. We represent a wide range of ages, physiques, and personalities. Someone who is fit and in their 30's is likely to have a much better overall experience than someone in their 50's who isn't. To use money as the common denominator for the massage world is reductionistic and I think a bit naive. I think it's akin to basically labeling all women as ****** who are simply after your wallet. "You are paying for it one way or another. " Sure that might be a viewpoint that "protects" you but it also prevents you from having some great experiences in life.I completely agree. I've been in this hobby for more than 20 years. I can tell you that yes you can become friends with some of these ladies. Yes, some if not most are all about the money. But they are all human and different people click with each other. I've become close to a few of the ladies who I clicked with. I've had them come to my house and cook for me, take care of me when I was sick, even help me when I had two hip replacements. And no money was involved at all. Someone asked a few months ago, if you think it isn't about the money, try not paying them. Well, I have had several relationships where it evolved to the point no money was involved. That said, there are challenges around communication due to different culture and language.

WhiteRookDown
11-04-16, 00:00
You are trying to make absolutes out of a profession that is as diverse as they come. Maybe my experiences in the last three years have been different than most. I don't view massage therapists as one big monolithic money hungry tit flashing mass of deception. There are so many unique situations that it makes discussion of it almost pointless. Sure we can compare one known HE providing AMP to another, even to LMPs and some EMPs. But to think that you can establish some set of rules that governs every female that has ever received her license is a bit naive. Also, we are not all the same either. We represent a wide range of ages, physiques, and personalities. Someone who is fit and in their 30's is likely to have a much better overall experience than someone in their 50's who isn't. To use money as the common denominator for the massage world is reductionistic and I think a bit naive. I think it's akin to basically labeling all women as ****** who are simply after your wallet. "You are paying for it one way or another. " Sure that might be a viewpoint that "protects" you but it also prevents you from having some great experiences in life.If they stroke your cock for money, yeah, they are ******, and saying that I'm labeling all women as ****** is a straw man argument. These women make the decision to do legit massage and get the $10-20 tip, or work your meat and get $40 and up. So we can indulge in this touchy-feely psychobabble about uniqueness and reductionistic attitudes, or we can see and experience and accept reality. Another reality is that the appearance quality of the women is falling rapidly, as is the quality of the services, and they are trying valiantly (to the point of demanding) to raise the prices we pay. Well, it would seem simple to me that a MT trying to get more and more cash out of us for various sex acts is indeed a *****, and very different than a MT who does her hour of work, smiles, and says "thank you" for her legit tip. Also, while I'm sure there can be relationships between a MT and a client, I find the likelihood to be very, very low. Since about 90 percent of the women can't speak enough English to get past hello, I really don't see how any relationship is possible. Talking to a telephone using a translating app is one of the more absurd things I've heard of, and since there are around 160 million women in the US who you can actually communicate with, I side with those who say it's delusional to think they want to play house with you and yank your meat for free. The bulge in your pants that they really want is your wallet, not your cock. Remember the man who offered his Saturday night date $500 for a BJ, which offer she happily accepted. But he changed his mind and said he'd give her $50. She said, "what kind of woman do you think I am? He replied, "we've already established what kind of woman you are. We're just settling on a price".

Boob Hope
11-08-16, 18:11
I've seen $60 providers using this word, too. It's just a marketing term, and the ladies are using it to their benefit in a number of ways, either to: try and convince certain clientele to stay away, make themselves sound classy, and / or, in some instances, jack up the price. It annoyed me at first, but now I just totally ignore the word. In fact, I ignore most of the words in BP ads. My eyes go to the pics first, then the rates (if available), and then the phone number.

Random thought / observation:

These providers love throwing around the word upscale. Alot of times there's nothing upscale about what they're describing. They only use it to scale up the price. Being on BP and reading through countless ads has made me hate this word. It's overused like discreet or clean. End rant.

CoolPatrick
11-08-16, 18:39

These providers love throwing around the word upscale. Alot of times there's nothing upscale about what they're describing. They only use it to scale up the price. Being on BP and reading through countless ads has made me hate this word. It's overused like discreet or clean. End rant.I read some savvy independent escorts (read: doing trick for a while, and definitely know her way around) may still post on BP while they mostly advertise on TER and even has P411 profile. Their charges are never really at the typical BP price range. Guess what, their ads never mentioned upscale or brag about how classy they are. Just simple lines to maximize exposure. These girls are still YMMV but at least the ones I know of or have met can provide service worthy of the price and they all host at a decent chain hotels.

Like any business, you don't have to say good things about your service or product, just BE or DO, and word of mouth will come around.

From the other side, I feel the same way about a few monger buzz words, like UTR (or variations like that). On one hand, we always know there are some out there we cannot find them easily (or at all). Most times, the talk is just talk and there is nothing on radar or being hidden to begin with or there is no way to confirm.

On the other hand, who can truly stay under radar and hidden when she needs business. I mean, regulars come and go. At some point she has to find new cash cows and digital traces are hardly hidden. Furthermore, if a provider can hold on to a couple clients for years (or vice versa), they are more like in a open relationship or in a sugar daddy-baby relationship anyway. Under this context, it's understandable not to share. Take Bob for example, who will call L an UTR provider and hope to tap her?

DMichaels69
11-08-16, 19:06
Upscale my tight white A $$! That's a good one.

These providers love throwing around the word upscale. Alot of times there's nothing upscale about what they're describing. They only use it to scale up the price. Being on BP and reading through countless ads has made me hate this word. It's overused like discreet or clean. End rant.

CoolPatrick
11-08-16, 19:11
Upscale my tight white A $$! That's a good one.Do you mean 'expand' her tight white A $$ ? :)

ZeroDark13
11-08-16, 20:05

These providers love throwing around the word upscale. Alot of times there's nothing upscale about what they're describing. They only use it to scale up the price. Being on BP and reading through countless ads has made me hate this word. It's overused like discreet or clean. End rant.Glass houses.

DMichaels69
11-08-16, 20:51
Thanks Professor! ;)

Glass houses.

Ron M
11-08-16, 21:25
Furthermore, if a provider can
hold on to a couple clients for years (or vice versa), they are more like in a open relationship or in a sugar daddy-baby relationship anyway. Under this context, it's understandable not to share.Thanks Pat. Now you get it.

LongDStyle
11-09-16, 13:03
Glass houses.

Was that all you took from my post? I thought subject content was provider related. We can correct each others syntax all day unless we're grading each other now like in school.

CoolPatrick
11-09-16, 14:02
Thanks Pat. Now you get it.I do get it from the get go, which is also the reason why I dislike super seniors keep saying UTR hidden gems are there.

1. you are like dating an open relationship or sugar daddy-baby, so she is NOT BP girls, not providers whatsoever. Therefore, they are NOT hidden gems.

2. everyone know girls like this are out there. Just like how we are taught your soul mate, gf, wife, or whoever is out there somewhere. Belief and reality are two different things. Keeping saying that is useless and NOT helpful for the purpose of forum. We don't need you to keep telling people about the belief.

I get it, which is why I don't consider you as douche. But it is also why I often call you post out when your post doesn't provide any value. You are entitled to whatever you say, but I just want to ask you to contribute meaningfully more often. Otherwise, there is no ground for seniors to ask newbies to TOFTT or contribute. When you post things like that repeatedly, it undermines others' effort to encourage sharing.

You know I'm fair about your post as I thanked your post when it gave me value. So, please, read this carefully, I'm not asking you to share your ATF, just asking you to report other experience of yours. You said many times you can try many new BP girls, but I haven't seen you providing report other than bikeroom Stacey or girls shared by Rocket Dork. Your contribution is over-due.

Again, I'm fair, so, it's okay not to report if you don't have any since your ATF sugar baby keeps you happy. BUT please reduce your one-liner posts about the things we all know too well. From time to time, those type of posts are needed for some rude newbie, but in general, those posts do not serve the purpose well.

If you want to brag, just do what Bob does, at least there is value for some who enjoy reading the story. Otherwise, I'd call out in a respectful manner, just in order to help encourage the sharing.

Thank you.

FngrBngr
11-09-16, 15:30
I do get it from the get go, which is also the reason why I dislike super seniors keep saying UTR hidden gems are there.

1. you are like dating an open relationship or sugar daddy-baby, so she is NOT BP girls, not providers whatsoever. Therefore, they are NOT hidden gems.

2. everyone know girls like this are out there. Just like how we are taught your soul mate, gf, wife, or whoever is out there somewhere. Belief and reality are two different things. Keeping saying that is useless and NOT helpful for the purpose of forum. We don't need you to keep telling people about the belief.

I get it, which is why I don't consider you as douche. But it is also why I often call you post out when your post doesn't provide any value. You are entitled to whatever you say, but I just want to ask you to contribute meaningfully more often. Otherwise, there is no ground for seniors to ask newbies to TOFTT or contribute. When you post things like that repeatedly, it undermines others' effort to encourage sharing.

You know I'm fair about your post as I thanked your post when it gave me value. So, please, read this carefully, I'm not asking you to share your ATF, just asking you to report other experience of yours. You said many times you can try many new BP girls, but I haven't seen you providing report other than bikeroom Stacey or girls shared by Rocket Dork. Your contribution is over-due.

Again, I'm fair, so, it's okay not to report if you don't have any since your ATF sugar baby keeps you happy. BUT please reduce your one-liner posts about the things we all know too well. From time to time, those type of posts are needed for some rude newbie, but in general, those posts do not serve the purpose well.

If you want to brag, just do what Bob does, at least there is value for some who enjoy reading the story. Otherwise, I'd call out in a respectful manner, just in order to help encourage the sharing.

Thank you.This douche has been doing the same thing for years. Some guys thank him. I have never gotten it.

Ron M
11-09-16, 16:07
I do get it from the get go, which is also the reason why I dislike super seniors keep saying UTR hidden gems are there.

Thank you.You PM box is full. Trying to send you a PM.

Dominick69
11-09-16, 16:07

Thank you.I guess I'm not the only one tired of RonM worthless 2 cents.

Why isn't he on your ignore list?

A2

LongDStyle
11-09-16, 18:40
Either the standard is for all or no one.Didn't realize there were grammar nazis in here, but if that's the case you could've turned your fragment into a complete sentence, since it's so critical; same goes for "Glasshouse" comment. Just a fragment.

CoolPatrick
11-10-16, 11:57
Didn't realize there were grammar nazis in here, but if that's the case you could've turned your fragment into a complete sentence, since it's so critical; same goes for "Glasshouse" comment. Just a fragment.Your error didn't bother me and I think Zero's comment could be taken somewhat jokingly. But I'd feel differently if he addressed it to me. Take it easy!

CoolPatrick
11-10-16, 12:10
I guess I'm not the only one tired of RonM worthless 2 cents.

Why isn't he on your ignore list?

A2I think I make it clear about my reason not putting him on the ignore list. At least 5-10% of what he posted is helpful, but for the other 95% I firmly believe a counter voice is needed, at least occasionally, for posts like that in spite of whether it's coming from Ron. I am not asking to be a forum moderator, but I hope you see what I'm trying to do is consistent with the netiquette and purpose of the forum.

I don't mind if you move my posts to this conversation to the rant thread. But may I suggest moving the entire conversation including the few currently left in the BP thread as well?

Yes, I'm the one who responded the random thought post and started to implicitly talked about the uselessness of UTR. And then our beloved Ron responded to what I said when I address to the common issue (although he is one of the worst). And then I felt compelled to respond again.

Therefore, I think it's fair to move the rest (#15579-#15581) to the rant thread. They are under the same context.

Thanks,

FngrBngr
11-10-16, 13:54
To add on ignore list click on users name then profile then ignore. I finally spent the time to figure out how.

DMichaels69
11-10-16, 19:55
Well I for one want to be able to see the day hell freezes over and Ron posts about one of his prized ladies from his bullpen. LOL.

To add on ignore list click on users name then profile then ignore. I finally spent the time to figure out how.

Dominick69
11-10-16, 22:42
I think I make it clear about my reason not putting him on the ignore list. At least 5-10% of what he posted is helpful, but for the other 95% I firmly believe a counter voice is needed, at least occasionally, for posts like that in spite of whether it's coming from Ron. I am not asking to be a forum moderator, but I hope you see what I'm trying to do is consistent with the netiquette and purpose of the forum.

I don't mind if you move my posts to this conversation to the rant thread. But may I suggest moving the entire conversation including the few currently left in the BP thread as well?

Yes, I'm the one who responded the random thought post and started to implicitly talked about the uselessness of UTR. And then our beloved Ron responded to what I said when I address to the common issue (although he is one of the worst). And then I felt compelled to respond again.

Therefore, I think it's fair to move the rest (#15579-#15581) to the rant thread. They are under the same context.

Thanks,I put him on ignore list.

Patrick, since you're not moderated had this new guy not quoted your post I would have never seen it. If you want to talk to me you need to send Admin2 a PM or I'll never see it because your posts don't show in my mod console.

If you think there's some posts that need moving you could report them. I'll look at them.

A2

Riina
11-14-16, 18:09
1. The illegal Euros might start focusing more of their attention on American guys like the good old days of the nineties.

2. For sure he likes EE's. He married two. Maybe he will create open visa policy for all young hotties of Eastern Europe.

3. His strongest constituency is rural male. Surly he sees the misery of their pussy prison. Maybe he will help.

4. They talk about income inequality, how about pussy inequality? I see all these young American dudes around town with low pay jobs and no girl. Where's there pussy? She would just of contributed to this countries movement to emasculate every young man not fortunate enough to have a high paid job.

5. No denying he's part of our brotherhood. That's got to be good thing.

Rackster
11-15-16, 14:41
Dude was born with diamond spoon in his mouth. He had to beat off the gold digging 10's with a bat. I don't think he can sympathize with anyone's pussy problems.

1. The illegal Euros might start focusing more of their attention on American guys like the good old days of the nineties.

2. For sure he likes EE's. He married two. Maybe he will create open visa policy for all young hotties of Eastern Europe.

3. His strongest constituency is rural male. Surly he sees the misery of their pussy prison. Maybe he will help.

4. They talk about income inequality, how about pussy inequality? I see all these young American dudes around town with low pay jobs and no girl. Where's there pussy? She would just of contributed to this countries movement to emasculate every young man not fortunate enough to have a high paid job.

5. No denying he's part of our brotherhood. That's got to be good thing.

ZeroDark13
11-16-16, 01:15

5. No denying he's part of our brotherhood. That's got to be good thing.He's a con artist and a scumbag, and this is going to be a very interesting four years watching the people who voted for him realize that.

Mannheim
11-16-16, 05:48
He's a con artist and a scumbag, and this is going to be a very interesting four years watching the people who voted for him realize that.Just have to set your standards lower. Heck, I plan on giving him a fair shot.

Wait a minute, he just hired a white supremacist, nevermind. We are definitely screwed.

Admin2
11-16-16, 11:52
I moved this here because I agree that the selection the American people made will have an effect on the hobby. I don't think the discussion is bullshit but it will probably get ugly, so, it's here.

Flame on,

A2

Riina
11-16-16, 20:48
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-judge-rejects-pimping-charges-backpage-ceo-article-1.2876175

Good news for BP. This was clearly an attempt by the fem movement to further castrate the American grown up male. They already turned most of our young men into eunuchs and now they were gunning for us with lawyers and legal intimidations. Looks like we are safe for the moment but this Cali attorney is now in a more powerful elected position just waiting to pull out her dagger and stick it you know where.

Rackster
11-17-16, 16:15
Honestly I would rather some other site take place of BP. It's so hard to search on BP.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-judge-rejects-pimping-charges-backpage-ceo-article-1.2876175

Good news for BP. This was clearly an attempt by the fem movement to further castrate the American grown up male. They already turned most of our young men into eunuchs and now they were gunning for us with lawyers and legal intimidations. Looks like we are safe for the moment but this Cali attorney is now in a more powerful elected position just waiting to pull out her dagger and stick it you know where.

Moejoo
11-19-16, 11:48
I rather not. She's been advertising since the Spring. I actually was going to meet her once (she screens people by meeting them at the local coffee shop). Just can't get into the look, but it's convenient to my office.So you are not even willing to provide a link and you expect others to do a bunch of homework to figure out who you are talking about and give you information? Is this how life works for you in other pursuits also?

Chiz30
11-19-16, 19:44
Hey guys if anyone is into asians, I have a number to Asian girls. It's an apartment in chinatown. Security is tigbt. You have to meet the guy (again guy in car) at another location nearby first. If he believes you're not a cop, he directs you to the actual location. Seriously the prettiest asian girls there. Similar to skyone but at half the cost.

Willing to trade for WSW or HSW. Looking for pretty and petite.LOL.

I love it when cops and polititicians get busted for doing the very same thing we do. I mean how fucked up is it knowing that those that enforce the laws and when the shift ends they have to be all sneaky like us to have some fun. And when their shift starts its like they are enforcing these laws.

Your the reason the general public has no mercy when the cuffs get slapped on one of you. Fucking hypocrites.

Either that or sounds like a robbery set up.

E6671
11-19-16, 20:54
Hey guys if anyone is into asians, I have a number to Asian girls. It's an apartment in chinatown. Security is tigbt. You have to meet the guy (again guy in car) at another location nearby first. If he believes you're not a cop, he directs you to the actual location. Seriously the prettiest asian girls there. Similar to skyone but at half the cost.

Willing to trade for WSW or HSW. Looking for pretty and petite.1st. Shouldn't this be in the Asian apartment thread?

2nd. Sounds like a set up to me. Would be nice if I am wrong though.

Castlerae
11-19-16, 21:35
Just wanted to complain. I've had sporadic issues with CL in posting ads over the years regarding their phone number policy. This started in the late 2000's, but even since them usually I've been able to post without "verifying" with a code sent to my phone. I REFUSE to give them my phone number and link any activity I have with my email address or ads. So I tried posting last night and was totally shutdown. It appears there is absolutely no work around now. If you want to post an ad, they need your number. That's bullshit. I won't do it, and I'm not buying another phone. Not how I operate.Do you call providers on your regular phone? Great way for the SO to find out you've been calling hookers, that. Burn phones are dirt cheap, many under twenty, and buying time is equally cheap, so why not? As far as email giving an address, you can sign onto any number of sites and get a free email account that you can register to pretty much any name you feel like providing. Buy a phone and register it in a fake name, then use the phone as your verification # for an email address in the same name. BOOM! Instant 'legend' (fake I'd). It wouldn't stand up to anyone who wanted to take the time to dig deep, but for a site like CL, it should be more than enough. Added plus: no worries about a psycho provider calling you at all hours threatening to 'out' you to your SO / employer after a 'date' that didn't go the way she thought it should.

TheCode
11-19-16, 21:51

Willing to trade for WSW or HSW. Looking for pretty and petite.Anyone that believes this is dumb af! We all got experience and we should not follow directions like that!

Be safe guys.

TheCode.

OF Charlie
11-20-16, 00:12

Willing to trade for WSW or HSW. Looking for pretty and petite.I like to give people the benefit of doubts, but I have to call BS on this one. I think this is my first time calling someone out.

I see issues with this post.

1) this setup is very rare. I have never heard of this kind of setup for an apartment.

2) why would the booker risk himself by meeting some random guy who could be a cop? He can just let the girls take all the risks. What does he have to lose if a girl gets arrested. There will always be more girls to come.

3) if the girls are truly that pretty, they can do much better than working in an apartment in chinatown making so little. I mean Chicago is not exactly a hotbed for hot Asian working girls.

4) if the booker has half of a brain, he can do much better than having a newbie promoting his apartment here.

5) if your intel is true, you can do much better than asking to trade for SWs. You should be asking for hot UTR girls who don't advertise. The fact that you asked for SWs leads me to think you are a cop. A SW is probably easier to arrest than a hot UTR girl.

DaJeezy
11-20-16, 01:16
Ok guys. I don't blame everyone for being extra safe and paranoid. I know I'm new on this forum but a newbie? Cmon not everyone in the game is on this site.

And 1. It's rare? Means it's fake bc it's something you've never seen.

2. Booker acts as security. Sees if you're suspicious and makes a gut check I'm assumingonna before directing you to the actual location. You know whe re the actual deed is actually happening. Why allow random potential fangetous threats know the actual address wihtout a quick check.

3. do you really think the girls know better? They can barely speak english.

4. I'm not promoting. I'm trading for a SW so that I can save some money. If I were promoting, I'd actually promote instead of going through this slow process of pming the info to members one by one.

5. Again, lookig to save money.

If I were a cop, I'd just arrest people. I'd pm a number to you and have it set up so when you come, just arrest you. Use half a brain. If this were a setup of any kind, it'd be much easier to set you up. I'd, you know, actually set you up then just dig through your phone for the numbers for SW. Lmao. Easier to arrest. You can arrest a massage girl just as easily as a SW.

Robbery setup? How many times would that work before someone posted it's a Robbery. Using logic and being safe I understand but in this case you are wrong. No skin off my nose. Anyway, don't worry about it guys. Like I said, these girls cost way more than SW so I was looking to save some money in exchange for an awesome contact.

Anyway don't worry about it guys. Thank the 3-4 senior members. Stay safe but try not to miss out on good opportunities in the future.

DaJeezy
11-20-16, 01:37
Don't worry about it guys. Posters like thecode using codes like $. And calling sessions a dream has definitely prevented LEO from ever making arrests. Lmfao. Stay safe. Just use more than half your brain and don't be dumb af.

Mannheim
11-20-16, 05:56

Willing to trade for WSW or HSW. Looking for pretty and petite.Well somehow he knows the talent looks a lot nicer at sky one than 99% of places in ChiTown. I'm thinking he's legit, LEO doesn't have opinions like that.

Admin2
11-20-16, 09:44
This is the last time I'm moving posts to this fight thread. This thread was created because as shown below once you guys get started there is no stopping you.

Here's an easy way to know if a post should be here. If you are making a critical review of another members post then don't do it on a review thread. Those threads are for REVIEWING chicks. If you can see that there is a problem with a post so can everybody else. If you guys could just let one person say something I'd probably leave it alone but you don't. If I wouldn't have stopped this it would have gone on for 40 posts. There majority of guys that come to the forum come here to read reviews. The other problem with this is that the guys who do this then want to be the first to post something so they pounce on every new member and that runs a lot of guys off.

Going forward I won't move posts here, I will throw the flag and put the member on moderation and then your posts will need to be cleared by me before they go live. People come to the forum, they post what they post, if it doesn't violate the guidelines it goes up, then every member can read the posts and evaluate the information for themselves.

Seriously it won't matter who you are, "call somebody out" on a review thread and you will be going on moderation. If you HAVE to call them out, then do it here. You can post it, you just can't post it on a review thread.

A2

LOL.

I love it when cops and polititicians get busted for doing the very same thing we do. I mean how fucked up is it knowing that those that enforce the laws and when the shift ends they have to be all sneaky like us to have some fun. And when their shift starts its like they are enforcing these laws.

Your the reason the general public has no mercy when the cuffs get slapped on one of you. Fucking hypocrites.

Either that or sounds like a robbery set up.

1st. Shouldn't this be in the Asian apartment thread?

2nd. Sounds like a set up to me. Would be nice if I am wrong though.

Anyone that believes this is dumb af! We all got experience and we should not follow directions like that!

Be safe guys.

TheCode.

I like to give people the benefit of doubts, but I have to call BS on this one. I think this is my first time calling someone out.

I see issues with this post.

1) this setup is very rare. I have never heard of this kind of setup for an apartment.

2) why would the booker risk himself by meeting some random guy who could be a cop? He can just let the girls take all the risks. What does he have to lose if a girl gets arrested. There will always be more girls to come.

3) if the girls are truly that pretty, they can do much better than working in an apartment in chinatown making so little. I mean Chicago is not exactly a hotbed for hot Asian working girls.

4) if the booker has half of a brain, he can do much better than having a newbie promoting his apartment here.

5) if your intel is true, you can do much better than asking to trade for SWs. You should be asking for hot UTR girls who don't advertise. The fact that you asked for SWs leads me to think you are a cop. A SW is probably easier to arrest than a hot UTR girl.

Ok guys. I don't blame everyone for being extra safe and paranoid. I know I'm new on this forum but a newbie? Cmon not everyone in the game is on this site.

And 1. It's rare? Means it's fake bc it's something you've never seen.

2. Booker acts as security. Sees if you're suspicious and makes a gut check I'm assumingonna before directing you to the actual location. You know whe re the actual deed is actually happening. Why allow random potential fangetous threats know the actual address wihtout a quick check.

3. do you really think the girls know better? They can barely speak english.

4. I'm not promoting. I'm trading for a SW so that I can save some money. If I were promoting, I'd actually promote instead of going through this slow process of pming the info to members one by one.

5. Again, lookig to save money.

If I were a cop, I'd just arrest people. I'd pm a number to you and have it set up so when you come, just arrest you. Use half a brain. If this were a setup of any kind, it'd be much easier to set you up. I'd, you know, actually set you up then just dig through your phone for the numbers for SW. Lmao. Easier to arrest. You can arrest a massage girl just as easily as a SW.

Robbery setup? How many times would that work before someone posted it's a Robbery. Using logic and being safe I understand but in this case you are wrong. No skin off my nose. Anyway, don't worry about it guys. Like I said, these girls cost way more than SW so I was looking to save some money in exchange for an awesome contact.

Anyway don't worry about it guys. Thank the 3-4 senior members. Stay safe but try not to miss out on good opportunities in the future.

Don't worry about it guys. Posters like thecode using codes like $. And calling sessions a dream has definitely prevented LEO from ever making arrests. Lmfao. Stay safe. Just use more than half your brain and don't be dumb af.

Well somehow he knows the talent looks a lot nicer at sky one than 99% of places in ChiTown. I'm thinking he's legit, LEO doesn't have opinions like that.

Pickles13
11-20-16, 23:34
Do you call providers on your regular phone? Great way for the SO to find out you've been calling hookers, that. Burn phones are dirt cheap, many under twenty, and buying time is equally cheap, so why not? As far as email giving an address, you can sign onto any number of sites and get a free email account that you can register to pretty much any name you feel like providing. Buy a phone and register it in a fake name, then use the phone as your verification # for an email address in the same name. BOOM! Instant 'legend' (fake I'd). It wouldn't stand up to anyone who wanted to take the time to dig deep, but for a site like CL, it should be more than enough. Added plus: no worries about a psycho provider calling you at all hours threatening to 'out' you to your SO / employer after a 'date' that didn't go the way she thought it should.I don't call providers on my phone at all. Use strictly email or google voice.

You know what the a better way for the SO to find out that I've been calling hookers? By finding a trak phone hidden in my work bag or hidden in the car. Much easier to use my super secret gmail account and delete history on my iPhone or use in hidden mode on computer.

Pickles13
11-20-16, 23:36
So you are not even willing to provide a link and you expect others to do a bunch of homework to figure out who you are talking about and give you information? Is this how life works for you in other pursuits also?Here's the thing. This girl has posted enough information that anyone with a brain could figure out her exact name and address. I don't want to lead people there if they aren't already aware. She's been advertising since the Spring. I know at least one other person here mentioned her earlier in the year. I flaked when I met her at our "rendevouz" coffee shop because I wasn't into her. I'm just curious if anyone else has taken the plunge and what the experience is like. I've given you enough info in my posts to find her ads.

Bob521
11-21-16, 02:57
I recently added "Sideline" to my Android phone. Its a free phone number. You can set the thing to forward to voicemail. Separate ringtone. Voicemail to text. Call screening. I can't find any disadvantages. Free app. Free number. You can pay extra to remove the ads. And of course, you can hide the app or password the app.

The Spa has a Google Voice number that rings on L's phone as well as on my Sideline phone number so I can field calls when she is busy. Bob.

I don't call providers on my phone at all. Use strictly email or google voice.

You know what the a better way for the SO to find out that I've been calling hookers? By finding a trak phone hidden in my work bag or hidden in the car. Much easier to use my super secret gmail account and delete history on my iPhone or use in hidden mode on computer.

Castlerae
11-21-16, 20:57
I don't call providers on my phone at all. Use strictly email or google voice.

You know what the a better way for the SO to find out that I've been calling hookers? By finding a trak phone hidden in my work bag or hidden in the car. Much easier to use my super secret gmail account and delete history on my iPhone or use in hidden mode on computer.Maybe that's the reason I use a burn phone, I'm paranoid. Any of the apps or services that offer 'anonymous' calling or a 'throw-away' number still have to connect back to a real phone, one that's in your real name. Given the lengths some the's have gone to recently to 'clean up' the 'problem' of prostitution, it does not take a great deal of imagination to see one hitting an app provider or service with a subpoena for a list of their users due to proof off a provider's phone that they are profiting from illegal activities. With a burner, if I even think three's a problem, I can wipe it down, toss it in a trash can, and there's nothing to tie it to me. I'm a ghost, as far as providers go, and I like it that way.

Ron M
11-21-16, 21:20
Maybe that's the reason I use a burn phone, I'm paranoid. Any of the apps or services that offer 'anonymous' calling or a 'throw-away' number still have to connect back to a real phone, one that's in your real name. Given the lengths some the's have gone to recently to 'clean up' the 'problem' of prostitution, it does not take a great deal of imagination to see one hitting an app provider or service with a subpoena for a list of their users due to proof off a provider's phone that they are profiting from illegal activities. With a burner, if I even think three's a problem, I can wipe it down, toss it in a trash can, and there's nothing to tie it to me. I'm a ghost, as far as providers go, and I like it that way.I'm not a Lawyer.

If a provider you're seeing gets arrested how can the police tie you into being one of her clients? Without actually catching you in the act all you can say you're just a friend. Glad I'm not Married. I can play without doing all this sneaking around.

CoolPatrick
11-22-16, 12:29
Here's the thing. This girl has posted enough information that anyone with a brain could figure out her exact name and address. I don't want to lead people there if they aren't already aware. She's been advertising since the Spring. I know at least one other person here mentioned her earlier in the year. I flaked when I met her at our "rendevouz" coffee shop because I wasn't into her. I'm just curious if anyone else has taken the plunge and what the experience is like. I've given you enough info in my posts to find her ads.Everyone has different takes, tastes and focuses of playground. I keep tabs on interesting CL or BP reports in case I find them appealing and want to try out and provide more intel. But I have my own capacity so I won't know all the valid CL intel and actual providers, while I have a good handle on higher end agencies and independent girls, local and those visiting Chicago.

Trust me, even discussions about Logan Tantrica are most than enough and pop up every now and then under BP, massage parlor, and EMP threads, there are always regular and senior members posting questions about Logan Tantrica (or girls from LT). People may RTFF for a bit, but they rarely keep track of posts back for months. Your assumption is not wrong. You just not be as helpful. I believe those who troll CL often may know what you talked about, but I didn't see them responding to you. Why? People may not know for certain that you were talking about the same girl that they think she may be. They don't want to comment until they know exactly who she is. Or they just don't share.

Maybe you just want to vent and don't care about responses, that's okay. I just find this type of posts less helpful and less friendly. Sorry.

Viriato
11-22-16, 18:07
God damnit. God FUCKING damnit. I'm having the worst streak of blue balls since I've gotten into this hobby. I've been trying for a while to get in touch with several providers. Had one provider flake on me, found out another apparently retired, and a third more or less told me no. Had a couple more who just won't text me back or pick up their phone, and I may have burnt a couple of bridges. Even went to a new (to me) massage place and struck out, which wouldn't be so bad, but I'm still out the money. Seriously, if my balls get any bluer, it'll look like I'm smuggling a pair of smurfs in my pants. I think I may be cursed.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much. I'll be out of town for a bit, but I don't like mongering close to the holidays. For one, gas prices go up and I'd rather not give the gas companies any more of my money thank you very much. But I've noticed it can be hard to find providers too. I mean, at least some of them have friends and family and I get it. More to the point, though, I suspect LEO is also more active around such times. I mean, I know with New Years they're going to look for drunk drivers and such. It wouldn't shock me overly much if Chicago looks to bust out-of-towers around major holidays, knowing how anti-sex they are.

As for burner phones, just always do it. For one thing, you don't want your hobbies traced back to your phone. No point in work / your wife finding out. There are some providers who are discreet, and some who are unethical and will try blackmailing you or worse. Why risk it? Also, if the police do get your number, you never know what could happen. Probably nothi but why take any unnecessary risks? Especially in a city like Chicago where we are known for corruption and breaking the rules. Finally, if you do blow things with a provider, you can always try back a week or two later with a different burner phone (and different number). I've been in that situation a few times and it sucks, but at least it will get you somewhere. My two cents.

2. Trump causes higher interest rates and dollar strengthens. Stronger dollar means EE girls are earning more when converted back to euros.That's assuming trump doesn't have them deported. I don't know the statistics, but I've got a gut feeling there are more than a few illegals in our little hobby, and really, I don't mind. As long as they can show me a good time, that's not my problem. The other thing is that trump MIGHT make it harder to legally immigrate to the country, especially for the kind of girls that would be into our little thing.

Rackster
11-22-16, 19:16
That's assuming trump doesn't have them deported. I don't know the statistics, but I've got a gut feeling there are more than a few illegals in our little hobby, and really, I don't mind. As long as they can show me a good time, that's not my problem. The other thing is that trump MIGHT make it harder to legally immigrate to the country, especially for the kind of girls that would be into our little thing.I think Trump might restrict immigration from non-white countries but not from white countries. He's surrounded himself with white nationalists.

Admin2
11-22-16, 19:41
You guys can literally fight about anything. Phones?

A2.

Viriato
11-22-16, 19:56
I think Trump might restrict immigration from non-white countries but not from white countries. He's surrounded himself with white nationalists.I'm not so sure. His tough posturing on immigration in general and his attempts to portray himself as a 'law and order' candidate means he may very well crack down on women who come here for sex work regardless of ethnicity. Also, you'll notice a lot of white supremacists discriminate against other whites for being the 'wrong' kind of whites. Just look at how Poles, Romanians, Albanians, Russians, Ukrainians, Yugoslavians and other Eastern Europeans are treated in the UK for example.

Avg Joe
11-23-16, 07:30
Here's the thing. This girl has posted enough information that anyone with a brain could figure out her exact name and address. I don't want to lead people there if they aren't already aware. She's been advertising since the Spring. I know at least one other person here mentioned her earlier in the year. I flaked when I met her at our "rendevouz" coffee shop because I wasn't into her. I'm just curious if anyone else has taken the plunge and what the experience is like. I've given you enough info in my posts to find her ads.If you "don't want to lead people there if they aren't already aware" then why post anything at all?

If you "flaked" because " you were not "into her" then why do want to know about her?

I fail to see the logic here.

AJ.

CoolPatrick
11-23-16, 11:26
You guys can literally fight about anything. Phones?

A2.People here are too skeptical and the reliable and affordable supply is just not big enough here in town. So, people are much more trigger-itchy reading reviews or posts.

For example, Zasu Knight was in Chicago between 10/27-10/29, as her ad can still be found on TER Chicago ad board. Although Zasu removed some old travel dates from her site, which may raise skepticism, people have little patience here when it comes to the usefulness and trustworthiness of posts here. Sigh.

Riina
12-09-16, 17:31
https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/reuters-eu-unblocks-visa-free-travel-ukraine-georgia.html

Fifty million Ukrainians will now have open visa to Western Europe. WTF! We get a trickle and they get a monsoon of fresh faced pussies. Always the short end of the stick for us.

Riina
12-29-16, 18:07
This Sunday, 60 Minutes is airing a report on the surging murders in our city. Obviously, LEO is pulling back their efforts because of recent cop prosecutions. So why can't they just ease up on street walkers and let us bad boys have some fun? Hell no! Can't miss that warm feeling of righteousness booking and shaming a man looking for pussy. A vehicle full of gangsters cruising down Cicero with an AK pointed out the window, just close an eye and tell yourself how smart you are.

Ron M
12-29-16, 19:59
This Sunday, 60 Minutes is airing a report on the surging murders in our city. Obviously, LEO is pulling back their efforts because of recent cop prosecutions. So why can't they just ease up on street walkers and let us bad boys have some fun? Hell no! Can't miss that warm feeling of righteousness booking and shaming a man looking for pussy. A vehicle full of gangsters cruising down Cicero with an AK pointed out the window, just close an eye and tell yourself how smart you are.Because it's easier and safer to arrest hookers and johns than going after AK-47 wielding thugs.

Rackster
01-08-17, 16:06
https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/reuters-eu-unblocks-visa-free-travel-ukraine-georgia.html

Fifty million Ukrainians will now have open visa to Western Europe. WTF! We get a trickle and they get a monsoon of fresh faced pussies. Always the short end of the stick for us.It's possible this will drive more Polish girls to USA.

Confucius
01-09-17, 18:16
Because it's easier and safer to arrest hookers and johns than going after AK-47 wielding thugs.No more needs to be said!

Riina
01-13-17, 15:38
When you really think about this BP thing, it's not going to hurt the Euros or other white girls. They'll just find another medium to advertise or join an agency with a website. It's going to hurt the struggling minorities that don't have options. Once again the government throws a pipe wrench into the lives of the poor.

ApplePiePussy
01-15-17, 23:46
After doing this for several years now, I've learned that the number one lesson in this hobby is that nothing that is really really good lasts long. Just when you think you have created your little bullpen, one of them leaves, or another's service takes a hit, and so you are always rebuilding. You never actually get to relax and just enjoy the same 2 or 3 girls for a long period of time. So the problem with these forums is that when you actually do find that diamond in the rough, you don't want to share it because that speeds up the process of deterioration. And yet at the same time, it was only because of the forums that you found it in the first place, maybe not the girl, but the overall resources that you used to find her. You want the information to continue to be shared but at the same time you really really don't want to give up the girl you just had quite possibly the best session of at least the last 6 months. You know that she's new and the fact of the matter is that the service has already probably peaked, and as soon as everyone else gets their hands on her, then you best be sure she's not going to do what she did tonight. It's just facts here. So what do you do?

I just barebacked one of the hottest girls I have seen in my three years in this industry, mid twenties, gorgeous body, and absolutely stellar in bed. It felt like an actual date and as real as it can be. There are some girls in this industry who just really like to fuck. They are just really into it and so to get paid for it is perfect for them. They are rare, in my opinion, and usually don't stay that way long. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of providers who give a great session, but I mean only a few of them really go all out in an authentic way. There is plenty of acting out there and it is appreciated and there's plenty of girls who are into it but don't go wild. But every once in a while, the timing is right and the mood is right and you get way more than you paid for.

And yet we are back to the dilemma. I know my inbox is going to be blown up and I just can't do it. I'm sorry. I can share all the 7/10,8/10,9/10 sessions, but I just can't share that 10/10. If that makes me a bad monger I don't know what to say. I'd like to think that I've shared a shit load of info, mostly by PM, because that's usually where the best info comes from. If I go back and the service is not the same or if she won't allow BB anymore than I will be more than happy to share the info, but until then, I'm going to keep it to myself and I really don't blame others for doing the same.

Riina
01-16-17, 09:05
After doing this for several years now, I've learned that the number one lesson in this hobby is that nothing that is really really good lasts long. Just when you think you have created your little bullpen, one of them leaves, or another's service takes a hit, and so you are always rebuilding. You never actually get to relax and just enjoy the same 2 or 3 girls for a long period of time. So the problem with these forums is that when you actually do find that diamond in the rough, you don't want to share it because that speeds up the process of deterioration. And yet at the same time, it was only because of the forums that you found it in the first place, maybe not the girl, but the overall resources that you used to find her. You want the information to continue to be shared but at the same time you really really don't want to give up the girl you just had quite possibly the best session of at least the last 6 months. You know that she's new and the fact of the matter is that the service has already probably peaked, and as soon as everyone else gets their hands on her, then you best be sure she's not going to do what she did tonight. It's just facts here. So what do you do?

I just barebacked one of the hottest girls I have seen in my three years in this industry, mid twenties, gorgeous body, and absolutely stellar in bed. It felt like an actual date and as real as it can be. There are some girls in this industry who just really like to fuck. They are just really into it and so to get paid for it is perfect for them. They are rare, in my opinion, and usually don't stay that way long. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of providers who give a great session, but I mean only a few of them really go all out in an authentic way. There is plenty of acting out there and it is appreciated and there's plenty of girls who are into it but don't go wild. But every once in a while, the timing is right and the mood is right and you get way more than you paid for.

And yet we are back to the dilemma. I know my inbox is going to be blown up and I just can't do it. I'm sorry. I can share all the 7/10,8/10,9/10 sessions, but I just can't share that 10/10. If that makes me a bad monger I don't know what to say. I'd like to think that I've shared a shit load of info, mostly by PM, because that's usually where the best info comes from. If I go back and the service is not the same or if she won't allow BB anymore than I will be more than happy to share the info, but until then, I'm going to keep it to myself and I really don't blame others for doing the same.The choice comes down to mooch off the forum or share with the forum. I choose share.

DMichaels69
01-16-17, 11:04
That's one of the problems with the forum, to many mongers turned it into a PM sharing system which is not the primary purpose of the forum.

The choice comes down to mooch off the forum or share with the forum. I choose share.

ApplePiePussy
01-16-17, 11:38
That's one of the problems with the forum, to many mongers turned it into a PM sharing system which is not the primary purpose of the forum.The hobby is nuanced. Some girls really don't like reviews being shared of them out in the open. And a lot of them are low volume enough that they will know it was you and will possibly cut you off. I always post negative experiences out in the forum, because I think one of the primary reasons for the forum is to protect each other from bad times. Look I can justify spending money on a medicore time, where you expected better service but no way should people be allowed to spend hard earned money on bad times, scams, or whatever else.

ApplePiePussy
01-23-17, 18:11
Fly the flags at half mast. The greatest Thai girl to ever step foot in Chicago is now gone. Mikayla had style, she had class, she was fucking gorgeous, model quality, elite, she was as enthusiastic as they get, and now she's' gone, back to her husband in Texas. I'm fucking heartbroken. I'm seriously considering retirement. Between her leaving and the worst experience at an AMP possible the other night, in a fucking city hosting the worst AMP scene in America, I am at a loss as to where to go next. My bullpen now resembles the fucking Giants. It was full of talent just a couple weeks ago. How does this shit even happen? Baby come back.

OF Charlie
01-31-17, 02:34
There have been a few posts on TER as the site was down. Some people are worried. Here are my thoughts.

1) TER has been around since 1999. There is no way LE does not know about this website. If they wanted to do something, they could have done something a long time ago. Unless it's because Trump is the President now and he wants to go after TER in the name of national security.

2) Joining TER is not a crime. Even writing a review is not a crime. It proves nothing. District attorney would have to prove that you actually saw a girl at a given location on this given day and more importantly money changed hands. Sure it's easy to prove that you went to location X and saw a girl. All it takes is hotel security footage. But the only way they can prove that money changed hands is if they got the girl too. A girl sees multiple guys a day, it would be very easy to discredit her. Also, some of the reviews that I wrote are for meetings that did not even take place in Cook County. Do I worry about Denver DA knocking on my door? Not really.

3) I don't see DAs across country starting to put together cases against all TER members. Do you really think Cook County DA is going to go after you when their cases are backed up as is?

4) TER servers are hosted outside of US. The US LE has no jurisdiction over them.

E6671
01-31-17, 07:50
Fly the flags at half mast. The greatest Thai girl to ever step foot in Chicago is now gone. Mikayla had style, she had class, she was fucking gorgeous, model quality, elite, she was as enthusiastic as they get, and now she's' gone, back to her husband in Texas. I'm fucking heartbroken. I'm seriously considering retirement. Between her leaving and the worst experience at an AMP possible the other night, in a fucking city hosting the worst AMP scene in America, I am at a loss as to where to go next. My bullpen now resembles the fucking Giants. It was full of talent just a couple weeks ago. How does this shit even happen? Baby come back.I was not lucky enough to visit Mikayla when she was here but not for lack of trying. Just could not catch a break with her schedule. However, I have never been disappointed with any of the other girls there.

Don't do something drastic like converting to the priesthood just yet. You still have a career as a major league batter ahead of you if you stick not out. LOL. If it does get that bad however, I am sure there are several members here who would take over your scrubs.

Maybe it's time to try and put a group trip together and go to Bangkok.

RobertSterling
02-01-17, 20:02
Does anyone else get suspicious of a provider whose name is Miranda? I always think about a LEO setup.

Wenger
02-02-17, 07:05
Does anyone else get suspicious of a provider whose name is Miranda? I always think about a LEO setup.From the little information you've given it's kind of hard to respond. Independent, SW, agency, CL, BP? A name is just a name so it's safe to assume that Miranda is probably as real as yours is Robert. If you can give some more info about her, or a link to an ad then might be able to help.

-w.

Ben Spend
02-02-17, 07:50
From the little information you've given it's kind of hard to respond. Independent, SW, agency, CL, BP? A name is just a name so it's safe to assume that Miranda is probably as real as yours is Robert. If you can give some more info about her, or a link to an ad then might be able to help.

-w.I think he's referring to a Miranda warning, like when they slap the silver bracelets on you.

RobertSterling
02-02-17, 14:10
I think he's referring to a Miranda warning, like when they slap the silver bracelets on you.Thanks Ben. Exactly. It does not have to do with any specific lady. I'm sure some ladies are legit but it is always in the back of my mind of LEO being cute.

Wenger
02-03-17, 07:05
I think he's referring to a Miranda warning, like when they slap the silver bracelets on you.

Thanks Ben. Exactly. It does not have to do with any specific lady. I'm sure some ladies are legit but it is always in the back of my mind of LEO being cute.If you see my edit I needed coffee for typing. Obviously needed it for waking up my brain too.

-w.

Salvadore Pike
02-03-17, 21:16
Does anyone else get suspicious of a provider whose name is Miranda? I always think about a LEO setup.Every once in a while I see one that says "Chicago's finest" or some other city. It always makes me wonder if LEO thinks he's being cute or the poster is really that clueless. Either way, I'm not brave or foolish enough to try to find out.

There was another ad with an impossibly hot girl at a bargain price who's ad said "P.S., bring some 420". Trying for a twofer on the arrest report!

Terry7168
03-23-17, 09:20
Seems that someone wants to start crap with me. I do a post and within hours I hear from a provider bc of it.

I will no longer put any posts good or bad! You can figure it out for yourselves from now on. One or two of you.

Want to play games, you all lose out! I'm done with this bs, ill just read your posts from now on, never give input again!

Hobby Lover
03-23-17, 12:08
Every once in a while I see one that says "Chicago's finest" or some other city. It always makes me wonder if LEO thinks he's being cute or the poster is really that clueless. Either way, I'm not brave or foolish enough to try to find out.

There was another ad with an impossibly hot girl at a bargain price who's ad said "P.S., bring some 420". Trying for a twofer on the arrest report!I've never thought of it that way. I tend not to be conspiratorial. However, I would never TOFTT for any woman who advertises that she is using or looking for drugs. That is a red flag for me that they may be an addict or working for a pimp etc. I am not a user so someone drunk or high is a turnoff for me. I know most people who use are not addicts but adding drugs or alcohol to the mix is a red flag.

Now I have seen people who mention 420 friendly etc and it is great but I'd never TOFTT on one of them.

My 2 cents.

RobertSterling
03-23-17, 19:08
Seems that someone wants to start crap with me. I do a post and within hours I hear from a provider bc of it.

I will no longer put any posts good or bad! You can figure it out for yourselves from now on. One or two of you.

Want to play games, you all lose out! I'm done with this bs, ill just read your posts from now on, never give input again!I hear ya Terry. Same thing happened to me a little while back. I know the ladies cruise the board once in awhile but when it happens within hours, it makes you think.

Ben Spend
09-12-17, 13:59
Just had some insight into the way some of these providers think. Recently saw a new gal, first time for me. Originally scheduled a half hour but it was such a good time I requested another hh and she agreed. During a lull in action she took a call and afterwards mentioned I had taken someone else's time that she was supposed to do an outcall for. I asked her if he was pissed and her reply killed me "it's ok he's a regular" Wow. I've probably been on the receiving end of this several times myself. In her defense at least she took his call. All the times I've been NCNS'ed I've never had a provider reply to my text or call at that time. I even had one the other day blow me off and when I texted her the next day and asked why she blew me off she replied "I didn't blow you off I didn't hear the alarm" This stuff is priceless!

Ron M
09-13-17, 01:17
Most regular clients of a provider will understand if a provider has to cancel or reschedule a meeting. I've had very few cancellations from a provider. I understand things happen can at the last minute before I have a meeting set up. She will see me later that day or on another day.

Ben Spend
09-13-17, 14:17
Most regular clients of a provider will understand if a provider has to cancel or reschedule a meeting. I've had very few cancellations from a provider. I understand things happen can at the last minute before I have a meeting set up. She will see me later that day or on another day.Thinking some providers are a little more chronic with the cancellations. And the one I'm thinking of isn't even of the BP variety.

Ron M
09-14-17, 02:33
If she cancels a bit more on me then I would find another provider to play with.

Ben Spend
09-14-17, 20:20
If she cancels a bit more on me then I would find another provider to play with.It's nuts on my part. I'll give her a month. Day of, I'll have a list. Plan B, Plan C, Plan D. Call me crazy!

FlxGuy
11-27-17, 22:19
A thought crossed my mind that with the recent spate of unwanted sexual advances with political figures, entertainment and business leaders that this may increase the demand for happy endings, escort services, etc. What may be an innocent office flirtation may now be interpreted as an unwanted advance and somebody will lose their job in the process.

The need for companionship or romance or simply getting satisfied will not diminish. It will take a different route than before. Got to go somewhere and that may be to your local massage parlor or escort service.

Eddinger
11-28-17, 12:29
Worth pointing out that theres a difference between innocent flirtation and harassment. No one is getting in trouble for flirting. Theyre getting in trouble for raping, or repeated sexual advances by superiors, or straight up grabbing of body parts.

That isn't flirting.

A thought crossed my mind that with the recent spate of unwanted sexual advances with political figures, entertainment and business leaders that this may increase the demand for happy endings, escort services, etc. What may be an innocent office flirtation may now be interpreted as an unwanted advance and somebody will lose their job in the process.

The need for companionship or romance or simply getting satisfied will not diminish. It will take a different route than before. Got to go somewhere and that may be to your local massage parlor or escort service.

Walker333
11-28-17, 18:42

The need for companionship or romance or simply getting satisfied will not diminish. It will take a different route than before. Got to go somewhere and that may be to your local massage parlor or escort service.Some form of a release performed by a provider and dating (fucking) someone (from work place) are two totally different things, I know for sure and therefore disagree that fear of harassment accusations will increase demand of "love for sale" business.

Ray Ray 98
11-28-17, 19:33
No one is getting in trouble for flirting. You don't know that. Its someone's word against another with no proof at all. And we are all believing it. Not saying it didn't happen but just because someone says it did doesn't mean it did. Another one getting in trouble is over a photo that shows he is not grabbing any body part. Just jokingly has his hands over to give the illusion he is.

Ron M
11-28-17, 22:55
[Deleted by Admin]

Turn in your man card

Seriously, I won't let this ridiculous feminist bullshit on this forum.

A2

Fdottt
11-29-17, 08:18
Worth pointing out that theres a difference between innocent flirtation and harassment. No one is getting in trouble for flirting. Theyre getting in trouble for raping, or repeated sexual advances by superiors, or straight up grabbing of body parts.

That isn't flirting.You as the man might think it's innocent flirting but these days even complimenting a woman (you have a nice figure) can make her feel uncomfortable and going to HR.

Riina
11-29-17, 11:31
I can't take this American "pile on". I may move to Ukraine come spring.

Randolph
11-29-17, 13:37
You don't know that. Its someone's word against another with no proof at all. And we are all believing it. Not saying it didn't happen but just because someone says it did doesn't mean it did. Another one getting in trouble is over a photo that shows he is not grabbing any body part. Just jokingly has his hands over to give the illusion he is.Is starting to remind me of the Salem witch trials.

There is no proof or evidence needed. Just the accusation and the guy gets whacked.

I know, as we all do, that some deserve it, but I have a hard time believing that due process coupled with the presumption of innocence is now an outdated value.

Al Bundy78
12-04-17, 08:35
I can't take this American "pile on". I may move to Ukraine come spring.I agree, it is unfair that unproven accusations can ruin lives so quickly. I may join you, but mainly to get my hands on the Ukrainian girls!

BadDances
12-05-17, 13:05
You as the man might think it's innocent flirting but these days even complimenting a woman (you have a nice figure) can make her feel uncomfortable and going to HR.For over 10 years, my philosophy is: If I don't feel comfortable saying it to an ugly trucker and them getting the wrong idea. I probably shouldn't say it.

Sbuc32
12-29-17, 23:46
I can guarantee you that I'm not Gabby. I'm an older white male that's a veteran. I thoroughly enjoyed my massages with Gabby. Maybe you didn't enjoy your time but I did. Not everyone has the same needs as others. I've always found Gabby receptive to talking to me about any and everything I needed her opinion on. My massage was always as good as I found her beauty inside and out. I'm not saying anything bad about you but maybe things just didn't click for both of you. She's a very nice young lady that pushing ahead in her life that includes thing you know nothing about. Until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes don't look down your nose at her. Hope you have better time somewhere else. Try to be positive and wish you the best.

Wenger
12-31-17, 11:10
Any good non Asian massage place in south side.Good depends on what you are looking for and your service level expectations One example would be two posts below.

-w.

Bm392
01-01-18, 08:32
This is a perfect example of how to spot a provider posting fake reviews. This can be easily be seen by the fact that her fake alt only comments by exaggerating her own service and by responding to users posting negative comments about her services. I'm am sure that LEO tries some of the same stuff.

Let all start posting more quality reviews. Also remember to check a user's profile before proving to much information on an open board or in an inbox.

PS to Gabby - your massage is average but not as bad as others. You are too big to be hopping on those tables for FS, but you would more than triple your money if you started proving a better ending (bbbjcim more than triple your $$$).

I can guarantee you that I'm not Gabby.

Bm392
01-07-18, 15:06
Nice try Gabby! Vets of the board know how to pick out your phony review (not reviews cause you only review yourself. LOL). Here is some free advice: Lose a lot of weight or start providing some BJs. This is why your independent time didn't work out. Not many are going to pay to take a shower with a lady who is the size of a tank. Many can get this for free, but most guys will take a BJ from women of any size.

I can guarantee you that I'm not Gabby. I'm an older white male that's a veteran. I thoroughly enjoyed my massages with Gabby. Maybe you didn't enjoy your time but I did. Not everyone has the same needs as others. I've always found Gabby receptive to talking to me about any and everything I needed her opinion on. My massage was always as good as I found her beauty inside and out. I'm not saying anything bad about you but maybe things just didn't click for both of you. She's a very nice young lady that pushing ahead in her life that includes thing you know nothing about. Until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes don't look down your nose at her. Hope you have better time somewhere else. Try to be positive and wish you the best.

Sbuc32
01-07-18, 15:18
I am not Gabby. I am a white male age between 55-62. I am a veteran on Vietnam and your remarks are rude and ignorant. It seems that you judge people with really knowing them. I'm not going to keep answer back to you but if you want to meet somewhere I'd be very much included to prove to you who I am. Maybe you need to worry about yourself a little more and maybe you won't need these services anymore. Grow up.

Truthfu11
01-07-18, 20:33
I am not Gabby. I am a white male age between 55-62. I am a veteran on Vietnam and your remarks are rude and ignorant. It seems that you judge people with really knowing them. I'm not going to keep answer back to you but if you want to meet somewhere I'd be very much included to prove to you who I am. Maybe you need to worry about yourself a little more and maybe you won't need these services anymore. Grow up.Nice try again. Saigon fell in 1975 which makes it highly unlikely that, even at age 62, you served in Nam. Most Nam Vets are now 65-75. Def not a Nam Vet at the age of 55.

Sbuc32
01-08-18, 12:34
So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Look I don't give a rats ass what you think but just bc you think that all these girls are out here for you you're mistaken. If you think I'm Gabby let's meet up some where. Oh yeah by the way I have a yellow and green with a couple of red lines in campaign ribbon from Vietnam. What do you have and where you?

Ron M
01-08-18, 15:16
So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Look I don't give a rats ass what you think but just bc you think that all these girls are out here for you you're mistaken. If you think I'm Gabby let's meet up some where. Oh yeah by the way I have a yellow and green with a couple of red lines in campaign ribbon from Vietnam. What do you have and where you?Would like to meet you in person to thank you for serving.

Johnny Depth
01-08-18, 21:05
So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Look I don't give a rats ass what you think but just bc you think that all these girls are out here for you you're mistaken. If you think I'm Gabby let's meet up some where. Oh yeah by the way I have a yellow and green with a couple of red lines in campaign ribbon from Vietnam. What do you have and where you?He's a 3 star general though. We only have 1 star.

Barney
01-10-18, 10:26
So you mean to tell me in 1974 when the ship I was on didn't evacuate Vietnamese people. Wow I don't know where we must have been. Siagon & all of S. Vietnam went down the shitter in April 1975. This a known fact.

April 1975 is when the major evacuation took place right before the fall.

Before this there were other evacuations from some other cities that fell to the commies.

If you were 20 years old in 1974, you would be 64 years old now.

What ship??

Pilatus65
01-10-18, 10:56
Siagon & all of S. Vietnam went down the shitter in April 1975. This a known fact.

Before this there were other evacuations from some other cities that fell to the commies.

What ship??I'm not sure I understand what we are debating here, a massage experience or how the Viet Nam War went down or played out? When I call bluff on another poster, my retaliatory post gets deep sixed. There has to be a more effective, less confrontational manner to question the veracity of information posted.

Truthfu11
01-10-18, 11:09
Siagon & all of S. Vietnam went down the shitter in April 1975. This a known fact.

What ship??Oh, no. "he's" between 55 and 62. He's already stated that. So in 1974 he was 18. Given basic and deployment he must have been 17 or younger when he enlisted. Certainly wasn't drafted at that age. Besides, de-escalation was already happening then.

Oh, in response to "where was I?" (I think that's what the question was, it's hard to understand the illiterate writing.) I was working in the DOD strategic supply chain management (as it is now known).

MoneyT
03-06-18, 12:54
Looks like several of you mongers told this female about the review. She played you and you bought it. What makes more sense, several guys called her up OR she knows about this PUBLIC web site?

Yeah door number 2.

Please leave the drama out, because so what if she knows. Does her knowing mean she doesn't have rent to pay? Does her knowing mean she won't be selling a blowjob?

Just stop with this drama because seriously, who cares if she knows.

A2

HomerGuy
08-03-18, 18:03
I got a nice discount for my appointment today with Victoria and summer. I was told that if I prebooking I get discounts so that's what happened. I think I've seem 5 people total this week so that's the way around for the discounts. I saw Victoria and summer separately and zero disappointment. But booked them together today. I'll post a follow up on how it goes.Are you sure you're talking about Summer doing doubles? It's been fairly well-known she isn't into threesomes, but things change I guess. Also, according to today's MCE schedule (Fri. 8/3) Summer's working downtown and Victoria's at O'Hare and neither are working on the same day through Sunday. Hmm.

HomerGuy
08-03-18, 18:12
Today saw those two for an appointment together. Was like being with sasha gray and tori black. What a time. I think I am sticking to these two for now. Autumn knows what he is doing so totally amazing. Blair is trying to keep up as she is so new so that was amazing.A bit strange because according to the schedule, Autumn was off on Thursday (8/2), while Blair was working downtown. And today, Friday 7/3, Autumn's working downtown 10 am-8 pm and Blair's working O'Hare Noon til 8 pm. You sure you have the right girls?

Fun69
08-03-18, 23:00
Are you sure you're talking about Summer doing doubles? It's been fairly well-known she isn't into threesomes, but things change I guess. Also, according to today's MCE schedule (Fri. 8/3) Summer's working downtown and Victoria's at O'Hare and neither are working on the same day through Sunday. Hmm.Ask and you shall receive my friend. Ask nicely, And they do accommodate and you shall receive.

Victoria saw me before she left to ohare.

Fun69
08-03-18, 23:04
A bit strange because according to the schedule, Autumn was off on Thursday (8/2), while Blair was working downtown. And today, Friday 7/3, Autumn's working downtown 10 am-8 pm and Blair's working O'Hare Noon til 8 pm. You sure you have the right girls?HomerGuy you seem the know a lot. Here is some info. If there are two girls you want to see and schedule not synchronized, ask and they will try to make them see you before one goes to ohare okay. Happy weekend.

Fun69
08-04-18, 10:22
HomerGuy you seem the know a lot. Here is some info. If there are two girls you want to see and schedule not synchronized, ask and they will try to make them see you before one goes to ohare okay. Happy weekend.Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?

HomerGuy
08-04-18, 16:21
Ask and you shall receive my friend. Ask nicely, And they do accommodate and you shall receive.

Victoria saw me before she left to ohare.Wow, that's a convenient string of events! Andra and Co. Must consider you a very special customer. You're one lucky guy!

HomerGuy
08-05-18, 15:02
I actually had a session with Agnes and totally correct. The headgame was totally spot on that it shows she enjoys giving head. I bursted in her mouth and she kept going and going to swallow every drop. That's something out of this world. Amazing performance and such an amazing body.

Trying Carly and Danielle today. Some told me these girls are something to try. Any one has seen them?Wow you work blazing fast! Yesterday you were asking for the 411 on Agnes then today you say you "actually" had a session with her. What a busy hobby dude you are, kudos!

OF Charlie
08-05-18, 22:12
Thank you for sending me your email so I can give you her number, PP. And thank you for being serious in setting up an appt. One guy visited her today and had good feedback. Another guy scheduled for Thursday.

A couple of updates:

1) she is moving to her new place in Oak Brook tomorrow. It's not La Grange anymore.

2) I am definitely having message problem, so let me repeat this again. Please send me your EMAIL or TEXT number. I can't help you guys if you can't follow instruction or won't provide your contact.Just got an angry text from the Oak Brook girl. One of you showed her this site and my post. Whoever did this, you suck. Don't know what you were trying to accomplish by doing this.

For anyone who have appointments scheduled next week, if she cancels on you, don't blame me.

I am done sharing.

NdFanMan
08-05-18, 22:24
It's really sad when guys like Of Charlie try to share information and some idiot on this board tries to take that information and use it to his advantage to the detriment of the group. As a guy who has tried to share information on the board with others, I have seen a lot of ungrateful behavior from guys and girls. The girls are ungrateful once they get some help. The guys are ungrateful because they sometimes feel that they are entitled to information just because they ask. You don't know how many times I get PM from guys who simply say "Please give me the girl's digits. " I have never communicated with them before and yet they just come out and ask for it. Not a "please" or "thank you" sometimes. Or the worst case of ungratefulness just happened where someone who probably got rejected by the girl decided to betray all guys on here by letting her know about this site and Of Charlie's post.

Guys need to know that information is power. And with the information, you can do a lot of things. Quit thinking with your little head and think with your big head. Of Charlie had said that he got more from her, but it's always YMMV. So just because he got more than a massage doesn't mean that you will get it. So if you don't get it, don't go ruining a good thing for others. Maybe the next guy who she feels comfortable with will get it. Not every girl out there is a professional escort who says yes to every guy that walks through the door with money. That's the one thing I have learned from dealing with some men out there is that they think all girls are professional escorts who "have to" see them just because they have money. WRONG. They do have the right to refuse you if they choose to do so. Most professional escorts won't say no because that is what they choose. And believe me, I have heard some stuff about how you guys act! Shameful!

Just got an angry text from the Oak Brook girl. One of you showed her this site and my post. Whoever did this, you suck. Don't know what you were trying to accomplish by doing this.

For anyone who have appointments scheduled next week, if she cancels on you, don't blame me.

I am done sharing.

Ron M
08-05-18, 23:01
Just got an angry text from the Oak Brook girl. One of you showed her this site and my post. Whoever did this, you suck. Don't know what you were trying to accomplish by doing this.

I am done sharing.Sorry this happened to you. Hopefully you can patch things up with this girl.

Eric Lex
08-06-18, 02:51

I am done sharing.I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad I never asked, keeps my integrity with you. You're legit, man.

Every guy I've shared info with on the site has been great. I'm fortunate to have hobby friends who are considerate.

Don't ruin it for everyone, gents! Specially with UTR girls!

Member #5884
08-06-18, 05:42

I am done sharing.I was supposed to see her this morning. She texted me last night berating me. Why would someone give up this board. In this day and age it's the only thing we have.

Wenger
08-06-18, 06:02

I am done sharing.I was going to contact her this week. Charlie Thank You for sharing, it sucks that someone here could be so stupid.

-w.

PussyPoker
08-06-18, 08:12

I am done sharing.Hi Charlie,

I would like to thank you for sharing a beautiful girl with me.

I have a session with her this past weekend. She is VERY professional and gave a great massage. We had set up my next appointment for next week. Very friendly girl and very cute too. We had lots of laughing together.

I think that if you ever find out who the DICK HEAD is that fucked things up for the rest of us. His USG name should be posted so that other trusted mongers do not share with him again.

PP out.

OF Charlie
08-06-18, 09:22
Hi Charlie,

I would like to thank you for sharing a beautiful girl with me.

I have a session with her this past weekend. She is VERY professional and gave a great massage. We had set up my next appointment for next week. Very friendly girl and very cute too. We had lots of laughing together.

I think that if you ever find out who the DICK HEAD is that fucked things up for the rest of us. His USG name should be posted so that other trusted mongers do not share with him again.

PP out.Thanks for the positive feedbacks, PP. Glad you had a chance to see her once. Yes, she is nice and gives great massage, so that is why I posted. Hopefully, she will keep seeing you. I know she canceled on a couple of guys who she has not met yet. If you do see her again, maybe you can explain to her that not all guys here are bad people.

I didn't bother to ask her who as I would not know the person's name. I just know the guide handles here.

I texted her back, but she has not replied. My guess is she blocked my number.

LatinPoker
08-06-18, 09:38

I am done sharing.This is so messed up! I had something set up with this girl for next week when I'm back in town, I'm hopeful she hasn't written me off as well SOB, she was really polite / professional, and accommodating. All it takes is one idiot to mess everything up for the rest of us.

Gary Man
08-06-18, 10:50
I think that if you ever find out who the DICK HEAD is that fucked things up for the rest of us. His USG name should be posted so that other trusted mongers do not share with him again. PP out.Not Share?! The Mofo should be kicked out, BANNED from this site! If OFCharlie or anyone else, finds his handle here, it should be posted and Admin notified. Guys like that can't be trusted.

Not Dead Yet
08-06-18, 12:01

I am done sharing.This is about the most extreme example of no good deed going unpunished. Except for this stupid, selfish fuck with the big mouth and small brain, Charlie would have been able to give a lot more help to this nice and talented young lady who has invested a lot of time, money, and effort to build her business. Now, Charlie is seen by her as not being a good guy. He has been able to find and help other young ladies who could use some help in the past because he appreciates those who are willing to work hard to improve their lives. I was her second client in her new shop and had intended to see her again; now I'm wondering how a request to see her might be received. From a selfish point of view, those of us who have in the past, or would have in the future, receive good leads to special women, are not likely to get any more from him.

To the asshole who did this: would you care to share with us what the fuck you might have been thinking when you burned Charlie? I didn't think so.

Admin2
08-06-18, 13:00

I am done sharing.First you send so many guys PM's that you are constantly tripping our spam filter so IF that's what happened it was just a matter of time.

Second is it probably wasn't some guy, chicks know about this forum. It's a public forum, they will lie and tell you that somebody showed it to them but and the next bit is the most important:

Then the big question is so what? Why do any of you care if chicks see what you write? I'm not saying that guys should talk about fight club because obviously they shouldn't but again so what. She still needs the money, she didn't get a PHd over night and now she can pay the rent. What the fuck do I care if my mechanic sees my yelp review?

Stop being so dramatic, here's how that conversation should have gone

Her: I just saw what you wrote about me....

You: So what, do you want this money for sucking my dick or should I give it to somebody else?

Hang up

End of

A2

PS If you must have this conversation please have it on the stupid shit thread and keep it off of the monger threads.

FruitNinja
08-06-18, 18:00

I am done sharing.Charlie,

I've been on this site and the international site for as long as I can remember. I've shared more than a number of times and never has it gone well. You would be amazed at the shit I've seen guys pull. You have to understand guys here have no issue throwing anyone under the bus because kike most everything on the internet there are no ramifications for bad behavior. The sleazy that's underneath in person is full blown here.

SNeed12
08-06-18, 18:08
Are you sure you're talking about Summer doing doubles? It's been fairly well-known she isn't into threesomes, but things change I guess.Partly on the basis of this post I asked if Summer would do a double this week, answer is still a firm no.

HomerGuy
08-07-18, 11:21
Partly on the basis of this post I asked if Summer would do a double this week, answer is still a firm no.You are correct. Summer doesn't do doubles or DFK, period. Whoever says they did one with her was posting fantasies.

Bsuh69
08-07-18, 13:54
You are correct. Summer doesn't do doubles or DFK, period. Whoever says they did one with her was posting fantasies.And now the question is whether any of his reviews are true.

HomerGuy
08-07-18, 14:11
And now the question is whether any of his reviews are true.Higly doubtful. I saw Autumn shortly after he reviewed his "doubles" with her and Blair (who was no longer with the agency) and when I asked her about it, she said it never happened. I think we have to read all reviews with a cautious attitude as well as the reviewers' past reviews.

ReadyForRub
08-07-18, 14:21
First you send so many guys PM's that you are constantly tripping our spam filter so IF that's what happened it was just a matter of time.

Second is it probably wasn't some guy, chicks know about this forum. It's a public forum, they will lie and tell you that somebody showed it to them but and the next bit is the most important:

Then the big question is so what? Why do any of you care if chicks see what you write? I'm not saying that guys should talk about fight club because obviously they shouldn't but again so what. She still needs the money, she didn't get a PHd over night and now she can pay the rent. What the fuck do I care if my mechanic sees my yelp review?

Stop being so dramatic, here's how that conversation should have gone

Her: I just saw what you wrote about me....

You: So what, do you want this money for sucking my dick or should I give it to somebody else?

Hang up

End of

A2

PS If you must have this conversation please have it on the stupid shit thread and keep it off of the monger threads.I'll say it again, "B are A V O!

Jadedone
08-07-18, 17:31
I'll say it again, "B are A V O!I will second this. I know some providers and UTR girls that know about this site. It surprised me that they knew of this site as well. I was fortunate that never mentioned these providers specifically in any of my posts.

I guess the lesson learned is be vague in your posts (unless you are warning us of providers to avoid) and do everything else by PM.

Fun69
08-07-18, 19:20
Higly doubtful. I saw Autumn shortly after he reviewed his "doubles" with her and Blair (who was no longer with the agency) and when I asked her about it, she said it never happened. I think we have to read all reviews with a cautious attitude as well as the reviewers' past reviews.I'm glad your investigation has led you incorrectly because I would be annoyed if autumn would disclose that information. Imagine if I would be you and I end up seeing her after this guy has seen her and she says she just had a threesome, what a turn off right? So if it's bothering you so much that I got those appointments then good luck next time.

Fun69
08-07-18, 19:22
And now the question is whether any of his reviews are true.Well believe whatever you want.

Fun69
08-07-18, 19:48
You are correct. Summer doesn't do doubles or DFK, period. Whoever says they did one with her was posting fantasies.One of HomerGuy posts said he was banned from MCE for a bad review, so how did he see autumn? What's your plan when it comes discredit others? Interesting.

FruitNinja
08-07-18, 21:29
Not Share?! The Mofo should be kicked out, BANNED from this site! If OFCharlie or anyone else, finds his handle here, it should be posted and Admin notified. Guys like that can't be trusted.Unfortunately there are not a lot of trustworthy guys on this forum.

OF Charlie
08-09-18, 14:15
One of HomerGuy posts said he was banned from MCE for a bad review, so how did he see autumn? What's your plan when it comes discredit others? Interesting.Since this post got moved to the rants section, I am going to jump in and question HomerGuy's posts. If I recall correctly, you were the guy that mce called out to identify yourself a few weeks back. And I beleive you never did and gave some lame execuses as to why.

Other than a good review for Summer, it seems like you got something against mce. As Andra always tells the clients, if you have an issue with a girl take up the issue with her. If you don't like them, why keep seeing their girls. And if you got banned as you claimed, how did you see Autumn last week?

Most of mce girls are in college, just trying to finish school without crazy student loans. If you don't want to support their efforts, don't go see them. It is hard enough that they have to do this to get themselves through college, so why be a jerk about this. Be a man and identify to mce who you really are. Until you do, I would suggest people not to take your posts seriously.

ChiCity01
08-09-18, 14:33
Since this post got moved to the rants section, I am going to jump in and question HomerGuy's posts. If I recall correctly, you were the guy that mce called out to identify yourself a few weeks back. And I beleive you never did and gave some lame execuses as to why.

Other than a good review for Summer, it seems like you got something against mce. As Andra always tells the clients, if you have an issue with a girl take up the issue with her. If you don't like them, why keep seeing their girls. And if you got banned as you claimed, how did you see Autumn last week?

Most of mce girls are in college, just trying to finish school without crazy student loans. If you don't want to support their efforts, don't go see them. It is hard enough that they have to do this to get themselves through college, so why be a jerk about this. Be a man and identify to mce who you really are. Until you do, I would suggest people not to take your posts seriously.That agency takes 50%.

Which is bad enough x2.

Also, this owner of that agency gets their girls on SA. So the new girl isn't new, she's been fucked by the owner. LOL.

Those girls that you see for 400 + for a hour, you can see for 2+ hour and possibly do BBFS. So those girls on their roster, you can have on SA for a better price and probably better service if they offer BBFS.

WallyMan
08-09-18, 21:09
I'm glad your investigation has led you incorrectly because I would be annoyed if autumn would disclose that information. Imagine if I would be you and I end up seeing her after this guy has seen her and she says she just had a threesome, what a turn off right? So if it's bothering you so much that I got those appointments then good luck next time.You make no sense. It would be a turn on and an upsell to say she did and it was hot. I would of booked a double if she said that.

If your going to be full of shit, at least try to be smart about it.

OF Charlie
08-09-18, 21:30
That agency takes 50%.

Which is bad enough x2.

Also, this owner of that agency gets their girls on SA. So the new girl isn't new, she's been fucked by the owner. LOL.

Those girls that you see for 400 + for a hour, you can see for 2+ hour and possibly do BBFS. So those girls on their roster, you can have on SA for a better price and probably better service if they offer BBFS.This topic has been covered before. Just because those girls are on SA, it does not mean when you send a message to them they will see you. Most of the times, you are lucky that they even reply back to you. If it is truly that easy on SA, then agencies would be out of business by now.

As with my other post, there are many reasons why girls join agencies instead of being on SA or work as indy providers. Nobody is putting a gun to their heads to do this.

I never said they are new to fucking. How many time are you going to be their first client anyway. Again, agencies are not for everyone. If you don't like them, don't use them. It's that easy.

ChiCity01
08-09-18, 22:03
This topic has been covered before. Just because those girls are on SA, it does not mean when you send a message to them they will see you. Most of the times, you are lucky that they even reply back to you. If it is truly that easy on SA, then agencies would be out of business by now.

As with my other post, there are many reasons why girls join agencies instead of being on SA or work as indy providers. Nobody is putting a gun to their heads to do this.

I never said they are new to fucking. How many time are you going to be their first client anyway. Again, agencies are not for everyone. If you don't like them, don't use them. It's that easy.I have stopped using agencies.

SA has been around since 2006, so it's fairly new to the hobby platform. As years pass by, SA and other sugar baby sites will be the top players than agencies. Think about porno magazines. When the internet came about, porno magazines became obsolete. So will agencies when hobbiest lean toward SA rather than escort agencies. When Fosta / SESTA becomes active, agencies will be gone. And what is left are SA and those other sites since they have some cushion around the legal system.

It can happen, and when it does happen, you'll be using nothing but SA.

OF Charlie
08-10-18, 09:43
I have stopped using agencies.

SA has been around since 2006, so it's fairly new to the hobby platform. As years pass by, SA and other sugar baby sites will be the top players than agencies. Think about porno magazines. When the internet came about, porno magazines became obsolete. So will agencies when hobbiest lean toward SA rather than escort agencies. When Fosta / SESTA becomes active, agencies will be gone. And what is left are SA and those other sites since they have some cushion around the legal system.

It can happen, and when it does happen, you'll be using nothing but SA.If you ever took Econ 101, the first thing they teach you is suppy and demand. When there are a bunch of 60s yr old guys who can't get dates on SA, where do you think they are going to turn to. A girl who is in this for money will always choose angency over SA. If SA is so great, please explain why 4 new girls just joined mce 2 days ago. I just posted the math in another post, but I will give a quick recap here. A $400 girl getting 50% cut makes $200 an hour. She only needs to see 500 guys a year to make $100K. What is the chance of this girl finding one SD who is going to give her $100K a year? If she sees multiple guys on SA, how close will she come to making $100K a year? What is the effort needed for her to do her own screening when she can just show up at a hotel and just wait for guys to knock on the door. Just like time is money for guys, it's the same for girls.

Good for you that you got games to play SA. Personally, I do both SA and agencies as they offer different things.

Riina
08-10-18, 09:55
If you ever took Econ 101, the first thing they teach you is suppy and demand. When there are a bunch of 60s yr old guys who can't get dates on SA, where do you think they are going to turn to. A girl who is in this for money will always choose angency over SA. If SA is so great, please explain why 4 new girls just joined mce 2 days ago. I just posted the math in another post, but I will give a quick recap here. A $400 girl getting 50% cut makes $200 an hour. She only needs to see 500 guys a year to make $100K. What is the chance of this girl finding one SD who is going to give her $100K a year? If she sees multiple guys on SA, how close will she come to making $100K a year? What is the effort needed for her to do her own screening when she can just show up at a hotel and just wait for guys to knock on the door. Just like time is money for guys, it's the same for girls.

Good for you that you got games to play SA. Personally, I do both SA and agencies as they offer different things.OFCharlie, that seven post member is nothing more then a troll. Just ignore him, he'll go away.

Fun69
08-10-18, 11:25
You make no sense. It would be a turn on and an upsell to say she did and it was hot. I would of booked a double if she said that.

If your going to be full of shit, at least try to be smart about it.If it turns you on to hear that she had a threesome with another guy and it would encourage you to book a threesome then maybe you should contact them and book becuase everyone's knows that threesomes are an option. You don't book agencies so why do you even have an opinion? You are giving ignorant rants with no info but just nothing to really contribute.

ChiCity01
08-10-18, 12:56
If you ever took Econ 101, the first thing they teach you is suppy and demand. When there are a bunch of 60s yr old guys who can't get dates on SA, where do you think they are going to turn to. A girl who is in this for money will always choose angency over SA. If SA is so great, please explain why 4 new girls just joined mce 2 days ago. I just posted the math in another post, but I will give a quick recap here. A $400 girl getting 50% cut makes $200 an hour. She only needs to see 500 guys a year to make $100K. What is the chance of this girl finding one SD who is going to give her $100K a year? If she sees multiple guys on SA, how close will she come to making $100K a year? What is the effort needed for her to do her own screening when she can just show up at a hotel and just wait for guys to knock on the door. Just like time is money for guys, it's the same for girls.

Good for you that you got games to play SA. Personally, I do both SA and agencies as they offer different things.Perhaps why that agency got 4 new girls is because they haven't experienced the website due to the owner snatching them up to become escorts. Paying and fucking the girls at full price then the girls getting half priced on clients is just hilarious.

Tela1980
08-10-18, 23:23

Good for you that you got games to play SA. Personally, I do both SA and agencies as they offer different things.Econ 101 LOL. Give me a break haha.

ChiCity01
08-10-18, 23:29

Good for you that you got games to play SA. Personally, I do both SA and agencies as they offer different things.And if SA never existed none of the girls at MCE would ever exist. Nether Angelis and EEC girls as well.