PDA

View Full Version : Not a Streetwalker but a Streetdriver report

Sparkmaster
08-23-16, 16:11
Outskirts of Conway driving the backroads the other day I pulled over looking at google maps and exploring new areas when a car pulled up next to me. A nice looking young black female stopped to ask if I was driving her car. I looked at her and she than said if I would want to trade cars. I laughed. She than asked me if I was married and I showed her my hand. Well she said, do you have a Girl friend. I laughed and said no. She said well do you want one and with that she gave me her number and she said call me. Well, I texted her and asked what will it cost me to have a Girl friend and got a response of it depends. Anyways met her at a nice dirt road with no traffic and she took good care of me.

SugarBandit
03-15-22, 11:23
Outskirts of Conway driving the backroads the other day I pulled over looking at google maps and exploring new areas when a car pulled up next to me. A nice looking young black female stopped to ask if I was driving her car. I looked at her and she than said if I would want to trade cars. I laughed. She than asked me if I was married and I showed her my hand. Well she said, do you have a Girl friend. I laughed and said no. She said well do you want one and with that she gave me her number and she said call me. Well, I texted her and asked what will it cost me to have a Girl friend and got a response of it depends. Anyways met her at a nice dirt road with no traffic and she took good care of me.Nice story.

I met a homeless girl in MB and she was hungry so we went to McDonalds.

Herbo12
04-21-22, 12:31
Nice story.

I met a homeless girl in MB and she was hungry so we went to McDonalds.Where at in Conway? You can share the number?