PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Mongering Basics - for Newbies

Robux
03-31-05, 23:51
This forum is for distillations of the vast knowledge gleaned through hard work by experienced mongers.

Robux

Danny MD
04-04-05, 18:59
On 2 occasions now, my ‘hard’ work has yielded more than I bargained for.

If you monger in the Baltimore area long enough, you may eventually be rewarded with an STD. These SW’s we are knocking the bottoms out of are ripe with disease. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

I had an STD once before while living in another city and have had a few scares here in B-more that turned out to be nothing. But I’ve also contracted 2 STD’s while conducting business with B-more SW’s. The first couple of times I went to see a regular physician to get checked out, but it was very uncomfortable both for me and the physician as well. One did not even want to check me for STD’s.

Eventually, one of my SW favorites advised me to go to the clinic on North Caroline. It turned out to be such a great place that I wanted to post information here about it. I’ve taken a few SW’s there as well. This clinic has been mentioned on this board before. In my opinion, you could not find a better place to go to check Mr. Happy’s health. This is what they do all day long; look at drippy dicks and seeping bearded clams. The people who work there are professional and non-judgmental. You name the STD, they can test for it. You’ll have to wait a few days for tests for HIV and maybe Syphilis. But you can wait for most test results.

The testing is free and I believe the medication is as well. I received free medication when I tested positive, once for the clap, once for vaginitis. Please hold your flames on that last one. When the (female) doctor told me what I had, I replied “but I don’t have a vagina”. She said it is extremely rare for men to contract this, but I had it. There may be some STD’s where they only write a prescription, but to me, that is still more than acceptable. For me, getting the testing done is the hardest part.

I’ll paste the information I cut out of the website for this place. I know the address is correct, but I am not certain about the phone number. And I would NEVER trust the hours. I would try to call first. The last time I went there, which was on a Thursday or Friday, they informed me they had filled their quota and would not be seeing anyone else that day. I had never heard that before. Go early; don’t take the chance. There is some metered parking nearby, and you can always park your Mongermobile ® in the John Hopkins lot 1/2 block away.

When you go through the front entrance, you go to the left and go to the room at the end of the corridor. They will ask you to fill out a form with name and address and other info. I always give them my real name because I honestly don’t give a damn. But you can always give a false name and address. It was advised on this topic before, that if you give a false name, make sure you remember what it is in the event you need to return a few days later for test results. You won’t get the results without the name. This info will not be given out over the phone either, so don’t call for it.

After you fill out the form, they will give you a number and you can sit in one of the uncomfortable chairs in their waiting room. My average time from in to out of the clinic is about 1 hour to maybe 1 1/2 hours. I always get the HIV tests done though, and since this requires blood work, it takes longer because you see 2 people for testing. If you skipped the blood work, you could get out quicker. But I would never skip something so important.

Baltimore City Health Dept.
Eastern Health District
620 N. Caroline Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone : (410) 396-9410
Days/Hrs : Mon-Wed, Fri (8:30am-4pm), / Thu (8:30am-12pm)

Robux
04-18-05, 23:17
Named in honor of the prime hunting grounds of our pal Clix, seems to have been first used by Incognito here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=66182&highlight=clix+loop#post66182

Here it is defined by Clix: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=80332&highlight=clix+loop#post80332

Robux

Larry 56
04-19-05, 08:04
He mentions a "Diamonds" who has HIV.Is that THE Diamond???

Larry!

Ray the Hunter
04-20-05, 17:56
He mentions a "Diamonds" who has HIV.Is that THE Diamond???

Larry!

Larry, I was going to send you a PM, but maybe a post would work better.
The Diamond I know is a WSW with the bad hands and her real first name is Mary ( I seen her paperwork when she was released by LE) I now call her Mary Diamond, because there are a couple of other "Diamonds" one is a BSW.
Now when I ask any of the girls if they have seen Mary Diamond most know who I am talking about.
I don't know if any are HIV or not, just be careful with any of them, You never know if they ever get sick enough to share a needle with one of the jerk guys that hang out in the same house that they stay at.

Happy Hunting, Ray

Baltimonger
04-20-05, 23:24
One of the SW's who reads what I write here told me that "the" Diamond has syphilis. I think she was just jealous that I wrote such great things about Diamond. I'm not going to tell Yuh what SW told me that, but I'm sure Yuh can figure it out.

The needle thing: When you have several needle users in the same house, it is easy for a user to accidentally pick up someone else's used one and use it themselves. Caps can also fall off, causing accidental sticks. After the dope hits them; most don't have enough sense to put the needle in a safe out-of-the-way place.

Many of them look at the hell their lives have become, and some couldn't care less if they die of AIDS and take a few of us with them.

The good news is condoms do work.

Trashpicker
05-18-05, 14:18
Althuogh, I no longer pratice this fine hobby. I do continue to read the message boards.

This morning while drive east on Pulaski just before Conkin street. I observed a very nice BSW strolling west, apparently, so did a practicing monger a few cars of ahead of me. He made a U-turn from the right lane without reagard for ANY traffic around him. the car in front of me re-ended the car that stopped for this MORON. he succeded in picking up the SW and bringing traffic to a complete stop in both directions.

Not only did he not bother to notice traffic, he also didn't notice LE comeing the opposit way either. he'd hadn't driven 20 yards before he was pulled over.

I know she was a SW, because I've seen her strolling before and I've seen her in cuffs a few times. so I'm guessing LE knows her also.

The moral of the story is, ... well you can see the moral of the story. DON'T LET JUNIOR TAKE CHARGE!

Neil03
12-06-05, 21:53
Mongering knowledge around PP and Hampden area since they're not that familar with many mongers compared to the markets of W/W & B/CB area.

PP mongering area actually extends farther than Patterson Park and Baltimore & Conkling St. and they are:

1. On Haven St between Baltimore St & Pulaski Hwy (Rt 40). But you gotta watch out for the damn doughnut lovers at a Dunkin Donuts on Pulaski Hwy & Haven St. I only pick up SWs if they are close to Baltimore St far away from DD.

2. On Pulaski Hwy between Haven St & toward east where it merges with Monument St (there is a Shell gas station at the junction). There used to be tons of SWs but LEs chased them away but once in awhile you can spot them.

3. On Kresson St between Lombard St & Pulaski Hwy. I used to spot SWs all the time in front of Uhal (Pulaski & Kresson) but LEs did a good job. But you can still spot few. Kresson St is tricky because it's a one-way street from Lombard but two-way from Pulaski.

And then there is Hampden....on Falls Rd between 36th & 41st St. The most SW's I've seen one time in that area is only 4 and that's over last 5 years so it's the hardest pickup spot IMHO. Also it doesn't help that stupid SWs hang out on just one street so LEs will notice for sure if you drive around and around and around. SWs usually hang out near RiteAid and 7/11. I don't bother with 7/11 because it's hard to tell if they are civs and the damn piggies also love that place.

Scorpo Rising
12-12-05, 19:34
What does RTFF mean?

Horny Harry
12-15-05, 21:18
What does RTFF mean?Congratulations, Scorpo, you have reached your 25 posts. So I guess that means you will stop posting your idiotic questions. As I mentioned in the Philadelphia forum, you need to go to your mommy to ask these things. I don't know how old you are, but you act like a 12 year-old.

In response to your question, if you really care for an answer, which I doubt, click on "abbreviations" at the top of your screen. That's what the grownups do when they are puzzled by an acronym. Or is that word too big for you?

I dread the passage of 6 months when you will presumably attain senior member status. If you continue to abuse the forums here with your short unnecessary questions and don't contribute something back to the forums, then you are going to get abused big time. Just a friendly warning.

Meanwhile, sit at your mother's knee, ask her lots of questions, go back to school if you have dropped out, and I'm sure you will learn what being a responsible member of a community entails.

Scorpo Rising
12-16-05, 04:13
Congratulations, Scorpo, you have reached your 25 posts.
In response to your question, if you really care for an answer, which I doubt, click on "abbreviations" at the top of your screen. Thank you for the information, Mr. Horny. I will treasure your generosity immensely. I am not counting how many times I have been given the pleasure of writing my thoughts but if you would like to continue it for me I have no objections.

I must say that someof your objections are a little off base but will more experience I am sure you will find your way on this forum. Keep on trucking, my friend. There is a lot of data that will lead you to the promised land of loose women. The kind of women you can have your way with, not the women you find in your normal life on this earth.

Like the Acronym commands: READ. There are pleasure huts in abundance here. I am sure they will take your money. Get Naked! It is a very healthy activity.
I have a word for you. It is PRICELESS.

Member #4338
12-16-05, 08:04
HH:

Bullseye!

Peace.

Lax

Scorpo Rising
12-18-05, 07:57
HH:

Bullseye!

Peace.

LaxExcellent observation even though it is wrong. Keep trying. Practice makes perfect. It is known that God does not punish those who he has not given the intelligence to know better. If God won't punish you I won't hold it against you that you may be ill equipped to get on in this world. I have a word for you. It is HOWL.

Muff Scout
01-02-06, 19:01
I originally posted this on the "2005 General Reports" thread, but thought I would copy it here to make it easier for newbies to find.

Everybody repeat after me.

Soliciting is a misdemeanor.

Got it!

Decoy FLE will not ever get into your vehicle. This is a safety violation of the highest order. I'm talking about her safety. No way she is going to risk her life on a misdemeanor arrest on which she knows you will be let out of central booking in 24 hours with no charges being filed.

The whole "are you a cop" thing is and always has been a total fucking waste of time. So is feeling each other up, with or without permission. The only thing either practice accomplishes is letting the sw know you are an amateur. If she gets in your vehicle and lets you drive away, she is not a cop.

I don't ever recall reading the following on this or any other board.

"I picked up this really hot sw and headed off to my favorite notel. We did the are you a cop thing and she responded, yes, I am. I immediately let her out and drove off. Thank god for this board".

No way will LE let one of their own get in a strange vehicle and allow them to be driven to an unknown destination without having multiple vehicles, including air support, following along. The officer will also be wired.

Guess what guys, we are not that important to them. They are not going to all that trouble and expense for a misdemeanor arrest. They save that shit for major drug busts and other felonies. No cop ever got a medal for arresting a john. They certainly are not going to put themselves in harms way to arrest some poor schmuck for soliciting.

Want to be safe. Follow three simple rules.

First, never pick up a girl you have never seen before. No matter how hot she is, avoid her until you have seen her on several occasions, or until you have seen her picked up by another monger with no resulting sound and light show. If it's a sting, LE will swoop in fast. And surprise, the girl will not be in the car.

Second, never discuss business through the windows of your car. If she won't get in before talking business, she is a COP. Don't even joke around with her. If she wants to talk to you through the window, ask for directions and get the hell out of there. If you are stupid enough to negotiate services with her outside your vehicle, she will tell you to meet her around the corner or down the block and then, bamm, you are surrounded. Hands up and get ready for 24 hours of hell.

Third, even if she gets in and you drive off, let her bring up business first. If she asks where you are going, don't say anything about a motel or parking. Just ask her where she wants to go. Not that you care, but make her initiate the transaction, especially the first mention of money. Picking up a girl, going to a motel and having sex is not illegal. But as soon as talk of cash or anything of value changing hands occurs, it becomes an illegal act.

Follow these three rules and you will be fine.

One last observation. Do you really want to take legal advice and risk your reputation, job, marriage, etc., from someone who has a major drug problem and lives in an abondoned building? Good luck if the answer is yes.

Use common sense, think with the big head and practice safe mongering.

Safe hunting to all, and happy holidays.

Muff Scout

Muff Scout
01-02-06, 19:07
this was originally posted on the "2006 general reports" thread, but i thought i would copy it here to make it easier for newbies to find as the year progresses.

since my post debunking the “are you a cop” and the “touchy, feely” myths, i received a couple of pm’s from newbies asking questions about safe mongering. in response, i have put together these guidelines to help newbies enjoy this hobby in a safe and productive manner.

start by reading the forum. no, i’m not saying that to be a wise ass. it just makes good sense. if you read the forum, you will learn the geography of our monger hunting grounds, who the providers are, who gives good service and which girls to avoid, hot le spots and more. i can’t understand why so many of you don’t do this. if you were going into battle, wouldn’t you scout out the enemy and learn everything you could about them? well the same applies here. in our case, information represents power, safety and the path to a good time.

don’t monger with beer goggles on. alcohol and drugs impair your judgment, making it more likely that you will do something dumb, and wind up getting arrested, ripped off or worse.

secure your valuables. i don’t just mean your money, cell phone and digital camera. your most important valuable is your privacy. don’t leave anything laying around the car that has your home address on it, shows where you work or anything else that would allow a sw to follow you into your personal life. a married buddy of mine was blackmailed by a sw who saw his employee parking tag in the car, and showed up at his job with her boyfriend. it got so ugly, he had to change jobs.

protecting your identity also includes paying for the motel room with cash. use a fake name, address and vehicle plate number for the register. they never check.

don’t draw attention to yourself. i hit the stroll about 3 am one night this summer and saw a howdy doody white guy driving a z convertible. at that time of the night, there are only two reasons for a guy like that to be in the hood, and both are illegal. blend in as much as possible.

make sure all the lights on your vehicle are in working order. don’t drive down the street at 3 mph holding up traffic while you search for sw’s. don’t make crazy assed u-turns in an effort to beat your fellow mongers to the pick-up. come to a full stop at all stop signs. don’t come to a full stop in the middle of the road to pick up a girl with a long line of cars behind you. pull over for the pickup. in other words, follow all the rules of the road. don’t circle around endlessly. one of the nosy neighbors will notice you and inform le. don’t hit on civies and for god’s sake, leave the **** girls alone. don’t give le an excuse to pull you over.

the “pickup” is the single most dangerous aspect of our hobby. it is then when we are most exposed. during the pickup, your monger radar should be going full blast. be aware of everything around you. watch for cars coming from every direction. assume every other vehicle contains ule. keep an eye open for anyone approaching the driver side door. the last thing you want is some brother opening your door and rolling you right there. once she’s in the car, move off quickly.

never pick up a girl you have not seen before. no matter how hot she is, avoid her until you have seen her a couple of times, or until you have seen her picked up by another monger with no resulting sound and light show.

never discuss business through the open window of your car. decoy fle will never get into your vehicle. if she wants to talk business through the window, she is one of three things, undercover le, a sw setting you up for a rip-off, or a rookie sw. do you like those odds?

when you do pick up a sw for the first time, engage in casual chit chat until you have driven some distance from the pickup spot and are sure you are not being followed. make her initiate the transaction, especially the first mention of exchanging money for sex.

be alert on the drop-off as well. monger radar on full blast. be aware of your surroundings. the longer you sit there, the more at risk you are.

go to your spot, not hers. if she refuses, drop her off. you never know what will be waiting for you at her spot. one of our fellow mongers got ripped off recently at the sw’s home. don’t put yourself in a position of weakness. home court advantage is critical to your safety.

don’t overpay. one jack for bj, two jacks for fs. i never pay more than 3 jacks for anal, usually 2.5. tipping optional. if the girl is nice to you, be nice to her, but don’t go crazy with the tips. a bj from a sw is not worth 4 jacks. fs is not worth 5 jacks. if you are firm, more often than not they will settle.

never give them any money until you arrive at your destination. then, if they insist, give them the base fee only. hold back on the tip.

you are much better off lowballing on initial dates, then raising your tip on subsequent dates if they are worth it. you’ll get more out of them that way, rather than overpaying early on and then trying to average them down.

practice safe sex. if she is doing it bareback with you, she is doing it with everybody. i like bbbj’s as much as anybody. as a result, i have caught ngu three times in my years of mongering. it could have been much worse. cover your buddy for everything, but especially vaginal and anal sex. if you don’t carry condoms around, all the motels sell them.

guys, there are three girls on the wilkens stroll who are very popular. two are hiv+, the third has hep c. i know this for a fact. two of the girls told me themselves. i learned about the third from her mom. i’m sure these three are not the only ones out there with an std. don’t play russian roulette. you will lose.

get yourself checked up often. many of the nasties we expose ourselves to can be asymptomatic. i go to the caroline street free clinic every three months. takes about 1.5 hours to get tested. i usually get a full battery of tests. if you test positive for any of the routine stuff, meds are free. staff is non-judgmental. i always tell them what i do up front so they know what to look for. you can use a fake name and id info if you wish. just make sure to remember to use the same fake id when you return for results. contact info is as follows:

eastern health district
620 n. caroline street
baltimore, md 21205
phone: (410) 396-9410

just in case you run out of luck and get pulled over, don’t panic. have a simple story line ready and stick to it no matter what. keep your hands on the top of the steering wheel where le can see them. don’t move unless you tell le first what you are going to do. that includes reaching into the glove compartment for your registration.

admit nothing, no matter what le says to you. be extra polite, this is not the time to be a wiseass. answer their questions in a calm voice. do not be confrontational. follow the officer’s instructions. do whatever they ask. but remember, stick to your story. the last time i got stopped, the officer told me he knew i was lying about what i was doing. i looked him right in the eye and politely said, “i’m sorry you feel that way officer, but i am telling you the truth.” he let me go. now if he were a prick, he might still have arrested me, but i gave him no reason to lose his temper.

i’ve been stopped three times with sw’s in my car. on one occasion, the girl was dirty. i’m sure my being polite and cooperative with the officer had something to do with my being let go while she was arrested. remember, we are a nuisance to le. they have bigger fish to fry.

if you do get arrested, stick to your story and admit to nothing. 90% of the time, you will be let go with no charges being filed. you will spend 24 hours in central booking and have some explaining to do to your so, but no charge, no record. if you get caught in a sting however, all bets are off.

never, ever, ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances, take a sw to cop. no matter how much she begs, just say no. she’ll tell you it will just take a few seconds. she’ll tell you the sex will be better. she may even offer you extras like anal. just say no. the results can be catastrophic to you, and impact your life until the day you die. if vice sees the girl get out of your car, cop, then hop back in your vehicle, you are dead. they will pull your ass over and arrest you. you will now be facing a felony drug charge instead of a soliciting misdemeanor. think the girl will vouch for you? good luck dickhead.

avoid emotional involvement. always remember that all we are to these girls is a source of money, food, cigs, and occasionally a clean, warm place to sleep. nothing wrong with having an occasional beer or bite to eat, put keep your relationship in perspective. it’s all about the drugs. treat the girls nicely, but keep a firewall between your life and hers. don't get involved, you will regret it.

mongering is like any hobby. there is a skill set that must be mastered. this is not a game for amateurs. the risk is high. the consequences of failure can be devastating. some of you newbies seem to feel we seniors do nothing but foster an evil culture on this board. the reality is that most seniors have successfully practiced this hobby for a long time. there is much you can learn from them that will help you enjoy this hobby in a safe and productive manner. you will find they are willing to help, as long as you show that you have done some homework. the other day, i reread all the 2005 posts on the baltimore board. it took me about three hours. searching on specific topics takes just a few seconds. are a few hours too much time to spend preparing for a hobby that has such downside risk? are the seniors asking too much of the newbies to make this investment before asking questions whose answers can usually be found in seconds by doing a search?

hope the above post helps you newbies be safe and enjoy the world’s oldest hobby. i’m sure my fellow seniors will chime in with some of their experiences. read, learn, be safe.

hope 2006 is a year to remember for all of us.

safe hunting to all.

muff scout

after this was posted, one of our seniors posted a general warning about ever mongering near schools. he was correct. this is a big no no. don't ever do it. the velociraptor moms with cell phones will report your ass pronto.

Muff Scout
01-03-06, 11:09
This post, regarding avoiding emotional attachments with SW's, was originally posted on the "2005 General Reports" thread. I copied it here to make it easier for newbies to find in the future.

Guys, it's been said before. It's all about the drugs.

Despite what you think, these girls do not give a flying fuck about you. All we are to them is a source of money, food, cigs, and occasionally a clean, warm place to sleep. That's all we are.

If forced to make a choice between drugs and you, you will lose. If forced to make a choice between their boyfriends and you, you will lose. It doesn't matter that they are losers. It doesn't matter that they live off of the girls, that they sometimes hit them, that they can't afford to pay rent so they wind up living in abandoned houses or cars. It doesn't matter that they are dirty or ugly. It doesn't matter how much she complains to you about him. She will not leave him for you. Ain't gonna happen.

As for the drugs, she may get clean, but she won't come running to you. Alot of these girls are really good looking when they are clean. I've seen Dee when she is clean. She was HOT. I've seen pictures of Angela when clean, ditto. Those of you who remember brunette Dianna must have seen the pictures she always carried around. She was gorgeous. I remember blonde Rachel when she first came out was a stunner. Point is when they got their shit together, they won't want to be with a loser who pays for sex. That's right, as much as some of us look down on them for selling it, they look down on us for buying it. Crazy, but true.

"But Muff", you say, "she tells me I'm different than all the other guys out there. Your a nice guy. You treat me so good". Guys, what you are hearing is a small amount of gratitude mixed in with a large dose of bullshit. These girls are actresses. Angela is one of the best. BBB, not to pick on you, but what you saw last night was the real Angela. The best girls are the ones who fool you into thinking that you are special, girls like Angela and Jewel and Dianna.

I'm sure there is some old monger out there who is going to say, "that's not true, so and so has been clean and out of the life for 4 years and she still calls me to say hi". I'm sure that is true but for all the girls out there, the odds are dramatically against you. You are much more likely to catch an std than have a girl leave the life and stay in touch.

"Yeah but my girl is different. She took me to meet her mom. We went Christmas shopping together." Trust me, in the end, when she no longer needs your money, she will dump you.

Please don't take what I'm saying the wrong way. By all means be nice to the girls. Don't be a cheapshit like BJJohn Roll. Don't be an asshole like Unholy One. Treat the girls nicely, but keep a firewall between your life and hers. One monger said it very well several weeks ago, "Our worlds cannot meet, they can only collide".

Keep your relationship with the girl in focus. Don't let them abuse or use you. I used to date Angela frequently, but the last two times I saw her, she just laid there. If I wanted that, I could either pick up blonde Rachel or go back to my ex wife. I no longer pick up Angela. There are too many girls out there for me to let one of them treat me like shit.

The first time I dated Lindsey, she rushed me. When I paid her there was no tip. She asked why and I politely told her. She said she was sorry and the next time I saw her she took her time and as a result got a very nice tip. I will respect the girls limits if she respects mine. The girls who abide by that rule will see me often. Those that don't will not get picked up.

Over time some girls may start to take you for granted. In that case I usually don't date them for 3 to 4 weeks. When next I pick them up I tell them why. It's amazing how they get all lovey again.

Be nice to the girls, but ask for the same in return.

Don't get involved, you will regret it.

Think with the big head, not the small one.

Safe hunting to all.

Muff Scout

Midnight
01-04-06, 11:34
Based on my own experiences, I thought I'd throw in an addendum to Muff Scout's fine introductory posts.

We're all driving around looking for these girls, but some people don't seem to have a clue about how to drive. It's essential to follow all the rules of the road if you don't want LE to pull you over -- they'll take the opportunity to write you a ticket and lecture you while they're checking out your breath and whatever is visible inside of your car. Don't do anything that violates traffic laws, and make sure your vehicle is up to spec with all your lights and tags. If you're mongering with an open container, or God forbid, a bag of drugs on the seat, you're too dumb to live, and best you get thrown in jail before you get one of the smart people hurt.

It's possible to follow all the legal rules, and still be an asshole. We've all seen those guys, and gotten stuck driving behind them. They're thinking with the little head, but that head can't see over the steering wheel, so the big head has got to help out on the driving part.

First off, don't make other drivers guess about what you're going to do next. Don't turn right from the left lane, don't lurch into traffic unexpectedly, and for God's sake, use your turn signals. There are some default assumptions about what other drivers will do; for example, if a car stopped at a stop sign doesn't have his turn signal on, that means he's going to keep going straight. Learn these assumptions, and make them fit your own behavior; for one example, I cannot count the number of times I've been behind a car at Ramsey and Carey who failed to signal his turn. Hey, genius, you *have* to turn one way or the other, because it's a T-intersection with a big-ass brick building right in front of you.

Second, don't drive like you're the only car on the road. Stay in your lane. Pull over if you're going to stop for something. Don't amble along at 5 mph; if you want to stop, then pull over. Don't make random swerves when you see a SW give you the eye; if you want a closer look, either pull over, or make the block and swing back around. Don't swing left before turning right -- you're not driving a damn 18-wheeler, and you can make a 90-degree right turn with no problem.

Speaking of right turns... most streets have a lane for traffic, and a curb lane that is generally open near the corner. If at all possible, get into that curb lane to turn right, OK? Also, if you're coming to a stop at a traffic light, pick one lane or the other, but you don't get to be in both at the same time -- that's just being a greedy hog.

If you miss a turn, make the block and come back for it. Don't veer across the road, or try to back up. Learn about "right of way" and who has it, especially at something like a traffic circle (drivers already in the circle have right of way -- get the hell out of their way). If you're allowed to turn right on red and it's safe to do so, then get your butt in gear -- don't make the people behind you wait for the light to change before you get out of their way. If an emergency vehicle is trying to get through with its siren and lights going, PULL OVER.

Don't get over-competitive -- this isn't a race. If the traffic light turns red, don't try to sneak through before anyone else can enter the intersection; I don't care how hot she is, the few seconds it takes you to wait for a safe moment to drive through the light won't kill you. If there's a road problem that everyone is having to deal with (like a broken-down bus or something), take turns. It won't make one whit of difference if you let one car slip in ahead of you as you take your turn, but if you get all muymacho and refuse to let anybody merge because that would mean that THEY'RE AHEAD OF YOU, AND THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE WORLD... dude, relax.

Mr Boh
01-05-06, 00:20
By a distance of time, finances, etc., never attended law school. However, I have been interested in, and studied Court decisions concerning LE authority to stop a driver and his car. The old MD Traffic was Named 66.5. It clearly gave authority to any LE to stop any vehicle, at any time, in any situation, to confirm a valid drivers permit, and valid registration. Spotting a moving violation was not needed. Most LE considered this as bogus, and that it would probably be thrown out of court.

The nest method to make a traffic stop, is after observing a minor infraction.

Now to the interesting part.

The driver must have license and registration documents in possesion, or can be taken away. The first consideration is if the driver must talk with LE. Must the driver say where he has been, where he is going, why, who is with him in the car. My understaning of the Constitution brings forth at least 2 considerations. The right be free from searches, and the right to stay silent.

One of my favorite examples is seen week after week on "Cops." LE asks if you "Mind if I search your car!!!" A bogus question. It should be "Do I have your permission to searc." I believe that no respose in required. The LE states that if you have nothing to hide, you will not object. I object to the last breath from my cold dead body that this is State Sanctioned invasion of privacy.

After spending over 20 years defending this country from being overun by the Viet Cong, seriously, keeping the Soviet Union from a First Strike, I stand by the freedoms provided to all.

This works with State Troopers in MD and VA. These LE continue to earn my respect. Perhaps the miltary background shows, and many of these served time in the military. At best in DC and PGC, consider yourself lucky if you are not shot to death, after being placed in the LE car on a bogus charge.

Anybody attemted this? Turn on the nights in the car at night, for his comfort, and keep hands on the steering wheel. There used to be a little known signal to place the left hand, in front of, and on the oposite side of the right hand. Always say "Good Evening Officer, and every other word should should sound like Sir. Do not debate the reason for being stopped, but respectfully assert that "I do not believe that I have done anything that was a "Danger" to any person, and request, wih all respect courteosly from answering any questions.

One time in the Golden Days of "L" street in DC, was pulled over by the Shift Commander, who stated that based on who I was you driving, "Nina" perhaps the greatest of that era, he could arrest me. My method of showing respect and asking not to discuss this situation, ended with Nina getting out, walking intp the Hilton, higher, drunger spenders, and Mr Boh saying maybe tomorrow would be better.

Your thoughts on saying "Sir, with all respect, I really find that I have the right not to talk about this, and trust that you agree that is the best thing right now."

From the mongers with much more Baltimore SW experience, your experiences and recomendations would be appreciated.

I do not bing up DC. The streets have emptied in comparison to the late 1980, and AMP are becoming questionable. Don't want to loose this hobby, but after 40 +years am not encouraged.

Block Partier
01-07-06, 19:18
Just to reiterate,

I was once caught red handed , in another city, parked with a girl in the car. She was young and dumb and after seperated from me, admitted everything.

I admitted nothing but was as polite as humanly possible. Yes sir , no sir, Thanks sir, may I have another. A search ( without a "may I" ) produced a small quantity of pot. Eventually they let us both go. Afterwards, they told me they were looking for a seral killer of girls and that they knew I wasn't him. One hostile word from me and I certainly would have been in jail.

Urban cops have an insanely stressful job. Make it easier on youself and do not add to their stress.

Rapid
02-15-06, 23:35
I found this on CL, and it contains advice specific to Baltimore.

I found it worth reading and re-reading.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/rnr/132243641.html

Rapid

Muff Scout
02-16-06, 16:23

Rapid

Rapid,

Thanks for posting this. It is good advice for newbies and seniors as well.

I don't buy his statement however that LE will set up surveilence to nail a particular john just for soliciting. Just too much trouble for a misdemeanor. If the guy is dealing, that's different.

Muff Scout

DcDonkey
02-16-06, 17:11
Rapid,

Thanks for posting this. It is good advice for newbies and seniors as well.

I don't buy his statement however that LE will set up surveilence to nail a particular john just for soliciting. Just too much trouble for a misdemeanor. If the guy is dealing, that's different.

Muff Scout
He wasn't bull$hitting when he said that, "If the police want you, they will have you."

That's why when I get pulled by 5-0, I'm on the "Yes Sir, No Sir, Thank You Sir May I Have Another" Plan.

Muff Scout
02-16-06, 17:49
He wasn't bull$hitting when he said that, "If the police want you, they will have you."

That's why when I get pulled by 5-0, I'm on the "Yes Sir, No Sir, Thank You Sir May I Have Another" Plan.

Read a couple of the "advice posts" I posted on this thread and you will see we are in complete agreement.

Muff Scout

DcDonkey
02-16-06, 18:36
Read a couple of the "advice posts" I posted on this thread and you will see we are in complete agreement.

Muff Scout
Muff,

I didn't think I was disagreeing with you friend. I was attempting to supplement your post; that's why I entitled my post "True enough, but . . ." I know we're on the same page about how to deal with 5-0.

I'm not trying to get labled a "serial antagonist" like El Douchbaggio. Can we still be friends?

DC Donkey

Handiman66
02-16-06, 20:50
Rap,

I have thrown my 2 cents on this thread before, but this article really puts it into perspective.

I say again folk,

BE CAREFULL OUT THERE.

HM

Rapid

Baltimonger
02-19-06, 23:23
Originally posted by Muff Scout: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=407828&postcount=16
I will add this: If there is a SW who truly loves you (which rarely happens), and tells others; those others will come to you and tell you how much she doesn't like you, and is just using you. They will make up a million lies to keep you two apart. They will spread that word to other SW's as well.

This past fall, I had a situation where I went up to see my SW "friend". I ran into her roommate Rhonda on the street, and asked if she was at the house. She told me no, which wasn't true. Rhonda proceeded to tell me that my SW never said anything nice about me, was using me, was staying with another guy behind my back, yadayadayada. Of course, then Rhonda told me she needed to get in with me, she had something "important" to talk to me about. Her "important" thing was to try to hit me up for a date. I gave her $10 for wasting my time. I went home. On the way, my SW friend called and wanted to know why I hadn't come by. I told her the story. She told me that Rhonda told her that I totally badmouthed her, and how I would never think of her as anything other than a ho.

My SW friend will be clean for 43 days when she gets out of the pokey (actually, it's a women's jail, so thay makes it a "licky") later this week. She is adamant that she wants to be with me, will not get high anymore, and wants me to change my ways. I haven't even hit the strolls for a few weeks. The pain inside from withdrawals is extremely hard. It makes me doubt whether I am willing to go on with changing for her.

What makes it different for us?
While we knew each other as SW/john for quite a while; it was when she went away from the area, and contacted me through the old wsgforum did we really become close. We were e-mail pen pals for months before she returned to the streets. When we moved into a real relationship, we laid down the ground rules for each other early on, as any normal couple would.

With the exception of situations where her health was an issue, did I ever give her money to get her stuff. When I did, it was usually a small amount. One time, she laid in my bed dope sick for a couple of days. I told her I wasn't getting her well, and I wanted her out of my life. A couple of guys told her on the phone that they's get her well and take care of her, if she would go with them. She told them no, and stayed with me. One of the guys took pity on her and Western Unioned her $100. Another time, she got out of my car to make money, and I took off without her. She hitched a 1 hour ride from where she was, to my job, and commandeered my car. She taught me a lesson by keeping my car for 4 days, and refused to give it back until I apologized and accepted the fact that I was stuck with her, and there was nothing I could do other than kill her or die myself to change that. The last time she was locked up (for 4 days); she got out and most will want to get well right away. All she was concerned about was whether I cheated on her in those 4 days. At least she didn't puke in my car.

I can't wait 'til she gets out. She's cooking me dinner: Boiled bunny rabbit.

All this is further complicated by the fact that I will have to move out of this joint I'm at now. She is a calculus whiz, has a few years of college, but her recent history will hold her back from getting a job commensurate with her education & skill levels.

Here's something odd: Of her 43 days in jail; her first 34 days were in Balto County up in Towson. On Valentines Day, she thought she was getting out. She was sent to Jessup instead to serve an additional 9 days. She has no clue as to why she's there.

She had about 15 charges and a violation of probation in 3 jurisdictions she went to court on in the past 4 weeks. All but 1 charge and the violation of probation were dropped, because she demanded a jury trial for the charges. They felt she wasn't worth the time & money to go that route.

as far as what the LEO said on CL:
There is one thing not true. "Its because Baltimore has the best dope around" My SW friend has had dope from all over the country. She says Baltimore has some of the worst dope. She says the best is Camden, NJ, because the port is essentially unprotected. The black tar from Mexico was some of the worst, but is now much better too. It's cheaper in those places as well. Baltimore dope is New York & New Jersey heroin, brought in by Dominicans, cut down to a very low purity level. Gastonia, NC (near Charlotte) on the other hand will mark the price of Baltimore heroin up 500%, as it is a novelty there. Baltimore is also the only city where the dealers sell it in gelcaps. Other towns sell it in wax paper. It only takes 10 square miles of poppy fields to supply all of the heroin use in the entire world. The Afghanis are getting into the market, and will try to fill any voids created by LE shutting down current operations.

PsyberZombie
02-20-06, 08:41
For some reason — may·be because it's around Valentine's Day — there has been discussion on several different Boards here recently about falling in love with & / or 'saving' Hookers

Here's what I wrote about the subject over on the Philadelphia Board =

Why do so many mongers fall for Hookers ??

Probably be·cause your 'average' American woman is a " ladette " , as the following explains =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=317920&postcount=1987

Baltimonger
02-20-06, 17:41
Like a bad penny...

Boswellian
02-28-06, 14:11
I can't wait 'til she gets out. She's cooking me dinner: Boiled bunny rabbit.

Baltimonger again proves that he is the wittiest and most literate degenerate among us. In a very very small way, he makes me feel a little better about my wicked life.

Roadshark
04-02-06, 05:02
Any chance that anyone saved this posting? It's no longer live on craigslist.
I've been in town a week, I'd like to get some extra insight on the area.
A cops perspective very much interests me.

Thanks for letting me post in your neighborhood.

Rapid

Rapid
06-02-06, 21:53
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/rnr/167096468.html

Larry 56
06-21-06, 13:51
http://www.goodiebag.tv/video/do_you_take_it.htm

http://vids.*******.com/index.cfm?f...d=687738665&n=2

Thanks to the anal guys for these. LOL!

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
07-29-06, 23:07
Almost in every way, shape or form, dude monger is lucky to be alive. Getting past the being dumb part, he overpaid, which is the bigger sin as far as I can see, but that is another debate altogether.

Stay Safe,

Benchseats Rock

I had been comming to Baltimore for a week or so every month since April. I found mongering was paridise I had been with a few SW's, in Baltimore, and all were cheap and good, but this one I'm telling you about may never be topped for me even. (Though I will keep hunting...)

Picked up a 23Y BSW, near DT a couple of blocks off Wash. It was about 8PM, she told me she had just come out. This girl was a total 8, and clean. She stated she started on Crack 4 months ago, and now had to support it somehow.

She said 40 for FS. What a bargain. We started to my notel, and she asked to make a quick stop for comdoms and a coke. We stopped she went in and bought, came out and asked me to make one more quick stop. I told her I didn't stop in area's I didn't know or when I was with a girl. She took off her Tennis shoes, showed me personal items in her purse, and her house key's told me to hold on to them and she would be right back. I gave her some cash, cause she was beautiful, and I had a Ok feeling about her.

She came back with some young dealer who was out of "stuff" he kept his hands open and facing me, he was very nice, and I got a good vib from him. They asked me to take them to make a pickup. Again, Against my normal rules, but I got good vibes from them, So I did, all the time telling myself I was being stupid, but I only have about 120 on me, in a rental, and no wallet, so I figured with the good vibs why not. I dropped them off and they went and got their Stuff. The male said goodby and thanks. That was it.

We went to my room, and for the next 3 HOURS had one of the most spectacular times of my life. We showered, she pissed all over in the shower just playing. After about 30 min of DATY (& good rimming), she had a full blown O very wet and gooey. She asked me if I liked anal sex (duh). Then she asked if I had any vasoline just so happens I had a small tube of travel size. She said she liked it with lubed and for a long time. I used fingers for a long time, cause I knew I wouldn't last. When I did finally do her I didn't last more than 3 or 4 Min. and pulled out as I was popping, pulled off the glove, and she was all over it with her mouth, and swallowing.

She didn't even ask for money up front. I gave her my full 120 (sorry broke another of my normal rules), she just gave me the warmest long kiss, and said thanks.
She asked me if I would be back to Baltimore anytime soon and I told her no, and that it was a good thing, cause I would be giving this girl every dollar I had.

I am a 50's somthing white guy, and this girl made me feel like we were long time lovers. Very nice time. I knew I wouldn't be getting back to the city for a long time, so I didn't even ask for digits.

I will always love Baltimore... I think you guys are very lucky.

Larry 56
07-30-06, 00:48
Don't get into a relationship with a SW. It's always turned out bad for me and I'll NEVER do it again. I've been mongering for over 25 years. Trusr me. It's all about the drugs.

When I was in rehab because of rock, I talked to SWs who said they ran into suckers all the time. I don't know if it's true but I have personal erxperience and seen other mongers in action so I think it is. You'll be sorry and much poorer. Don't be a jerk like me and develop a habit.

Don't deal with drug dealers in any way. They use the SWs. They trade sex for stuff. They rob each other and all carry weapons. You can be robbed. It never happened to me but my dealer would joke about how he ripped off mongers using the SWs. Don't let them in your car. Don't give them a ride. They carry the stuff in their mouth so that if LE messes with them they can sdwallow it all.

On the drug quality issue. The "ghetto" junk found in certain neighborhood always is smaller in amount and really "cut" too much. A SW will tell you that.

If you "cop" outside the projects and "white" neighborhoods (still with black dealers), you have better luck with quanity and quality. It will be said that stuff is fat meaning it's good quanity. There is a difference based on location. The Clix is a good area and why the SWs prefer that area.

We aren't the only ones driving the loop. Drug users do it too and that does get LE's interest more than us according to my neighborhood LEO. Same goes with CB. The projects are in Brooklyn and the "ghetto" stuff is there.

I present this info to you just in case these issues come up. I'm not telling LE anything that they don't already know.

I'm going to keep mongering. This stuff doesn't scare me. It shouldn't scare you either.

On a unrelated note, anyone pick up Ashley or Leah lately?

Keep those reports coming and stay safe.

Larry!

Leg Ass Man
10-13-06, 13:44
Don't get into a relationship with a SW. It's always turned out bad for me and I'll NEVER do it again. I've been mongering for over 25 years. Trusr me. It's all about the drugs.

When I was in rehab because of rock, I talked to SWs who said they ran into suckers all the time. I don't know if it's true but I have personal erxperience and seen other mongers in action so I think it is. You'll be sorry and much poorer. Don't be a jerk like me and develop a habit.

Don't deal with drug dealers in any way. They use the SWs. They trade sex for stuff. They rob each other and all carry weapons. You can be robbed. It never happened to me but my dealer would joke about how he ripped off mongers using the SWs. Don't let them in your car. Don't give them a ride. They carry the stuff in their mouth so that if LE messes with them they can sdwallow it all.

On the drug quality issue. The "ghetto" junk found in certain neighborhood always is smaller in amount and really "cut" too much. A SW will tell you that.

If you "cop" outside the projects and "white" neighborhoods (still with black dealers), you have better luck with quanity and quality. It will be said that stuff is fat meaning it's good quanity. There is a difference based on location. The Clix is a good area and why the SWs prefer that area.

We aren't the only ones driving the loop. Drug users do it too and that does get LE's interest more than us according to my neighborhood LEO. Same goes with CB. The projects are in Brooklyn and the "ghetto" stuff is there.

I present this info to you just in case these issues come up. I'm not telling LE anything that they don't already know.

I'm going to keep mongering. This stuff doesn't scare me. It shouldn't scare you either.

On a unrelated note, anyone pick up Ashley or Leah lately?

Keep those reports coming and stay safe.

Larry!Thank you for the good advise from a monger new to the board but not new to the scene. I just moved to the area and appreciate the information pertaining to it.

Benchseats Rock
11-07-06, 07:46
From the Philly forum:

There was a WSW on the other side of the street, I pulled over and called her over, it was just then a Female Officer was riding by and turns around and pulls in behind me. Time was around 5:30 AM on a week day. All my paper work was in order and I had some bull shit story ready that I was going for a job interview in the North east at 7AM and didn't know were it was and got lost with the directions I had been given. The officer then started talking to the WSW and after about 20 min she hands me a ticket and tells me to get the heck out of there. It was not till I got home that I found out it was not traffic ticked but a ticket for being in a known crime area and stopping a (PRO) or some legal shit like that. I didn't say anything to anyone because I was so embarrassed; I didn't higher a lawyer because I did't think it was a big deal. Well when it was all said and done I pleaded guilty to the charge because I was told that if found guilty the sentence would be worse then the fine, they also told me that it had some jail time attached to a larger fine. So when it was over it had a price tag of ($x5) ouch that’s right, and a guilty sentence over my head. In retro spec I should have gotten a lawyer and fought it because in the end they really had nothing, but as I said I was embarrassed and that is what got me. I think if I had a lawyer I probably would have gotten off. On a side not the day in court I was one of (5) men charged with the same thing by the same Female officer. Hope this helps everyone and please be safe out there, and for god’s sake get a lawyer.
I really don't want to talk about it any more I just want it to fade away like the bad memory it is. I guess it could have been worse.

What is the point in making up a story if you're not going to use it?
Who the fuck signs anything without reading it - especially if it is coming from a fucking police officer?

Learn from the mistakes of others and enjoy yourselves.

Benchseats Rock

Big Red50
11-07-06, 16:59
From the Philly forum:

What is the point in making up a story if you're not going to use it?
Who the fuck signs anything without reading it - especially if it is coming from a fucking police officer?

Learn from the mistakes of others and enjoy yourselves.

Benchseats RockGreat advice Bench! What are you a jail house lawyer or closet lawyer, only joshing you. Never go to court with out a lawyer, I am guessing that you plead guilty in early disposition court " Kangaroo Court".

In the famous words of Billy Murphy during the Mayoral debate " The American criminal justice system is a great thing you can have all of the justice you can afford" Ask OJ.

Big Red Disclaimer: the quotes, above and/or any of the candidates are not endorsed by Big Red.

I am hereby Endorsing Dr. Bench as the Mongers candidate for Mayor for Baltimore City 2007. He is highly qualified, intimately knows city neighborhoods, as far as residency he spends more time on the loops than at home, and does exactly what politicians do; he screws people. The only difference is that Bench does not screw them behind their backs, its face to face you know mish.

Benchseats Rock
11-10-06, 16:29
Great advice Bench! What are you a jail house lawyer or closet lawyer, only joshing you. Never go to court with out a lawyer, I am guessing that you plead guilty in early disposition court " Kangaroo Court".

In the famous words of Billy Murphy during the Mayoral debate " The American criminal justice system is a great thing you can have all of the justice you can afford" Ask OJ.

Big Red Disclaimer: the quotes, above and/or any of the candidates are not endorsed by Big Red.

I am hereby Endorsing Dr. Bench as the Mongers candidate for Mayor for Baltimore City 2007. He is highly qualified, intimately knows city neighborhoods, as far as residency he spends more time on the loops than at home, and does exactly what politicians do; he screws people. The only difference is that Bench does not screw them behind their backs, its face to face you know mish.

Should your nomination get seconded I will most humbly accept. I thank you for your support.

Benchseats Rock

Robux
11-11-06, 00:29
Fuck yeah, I'll second that nomination.

Bad Bad Boy
11-22-06, 09:16
I posted this on another board and it might be helpful to those newbies regarding LE presence and tactics.

Unfortunately, I have seen some newbies being very reckless when mongering our loops which could have gotten them arrested. You really need to be vigilant and know what to look in order to stay safe.

Our loops or strolls are in heavy crime and drug infested neighborhoods where there is a concentration of prostitution, drug dealing, robberies, shootings, and murders. They all seem to be inter-related.

Over the last few years it has gotten worse and so much more dangerous for mongering. Much has a lot to do with the political cycle and the desire to look tough on crime. We are hoping things will ease up now the local elections are over.

Here is a sample of some of the LE tactics being used here:

* surveillance cameras;
* flood lights to light up those infested neighborhoods;
* increased use of marked and unmarked police cars;
* helicopter surveillance;
* LE decoys;
* neighborhood watch who record tag numbers and turn them over to LE;
* two man foot-patrols;
* redirect traffic routes to harass mongers;
* LE checkpoints;
* Barricading or blocking off high crime streets;
* following suspected mongers for several blocks until they leave area;
* threatening SW's with arrests unless they turn on their drug dealers;
* conducting stings throughout area;
* patrolling known no-tels, taking tag numbers and the like; and
* stopping suspected mongers for minor traffic violations.

It's a jungle out there and you can never be too cautious. LE loves to catch a monger with an SW and make an example out of both. They are cuffed and forced to sit on the curb so passersby's can see what is happening before taking them down to central booking.

If all this isn't enough, those mongers who are caught have their names listed in the newspapers. It makes no matter whether you are convicted, your name will be listed if you are arrested.

Spending a night in jail, having your car impounded, unwanted publicity, having to hire a lawyer, and appearing in court is not my idea of a lot of fun.

The more arrests, the better the politicians think it makes them look when trying to get re-elected.

Be very careful out there, BBB

Benchseats Rock
11-22-06, 12:11
Just to dovetail BBB's post, just because the primary is over doesn't hail the end of election season.

Dixon has to run for Mayor again in 2007, so specifically the west side (from where she draws her base) is going to probably be held up as a shining example of her City Hall cocksucking ability, er, her competence as mayor.

Robux
11-30-06, 03:14
n00bs,

If you don't want to be flamed and want to fit in:

1. RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Read back in the forum discussing your areas of interest for 3-6 months. A year is better. This basic research will be pure gold for you.

2. Your first post can be an introduction, but it's much better to come bearing gifts in the form of fresh intel or a good field report.

3. Don't post as the seniors do until you are a senior. Sure, we joke around, but we've also earned the right to do so.

4. Report more and ask less. It's so easy to analyze a n00bs posts with the forum's search function, even if you ask stupid questions in Bumfuck to drive up your post count, we'll know it. As you RTFF, you'll see what qualifies as a stupid n00b question. Be a smart n00b.

5. 0-to-low-post-count n00bs that PM seniors for backchannel intel will earn scorn and possibly a public flogging.

6. Be literate. Spelling is important, as is proper grammar. Paragraph breaks ease readability. If you want to be read, write readably.

7. Be entertaining. Being an asshole is the opposite of being entertaining.

8. Everbody is unique -- just like everyone else. By this I mean that, while it's all ultimately about nook, and it is the oldest profession, and in it's most basic form it's insert-generic-tab-A-into-generic-slot-B, the most successful and popular posters bring that extra special individual something to their writing and field reports. Here, in these hallowed fora, you may find your literary voice in a way that you haven't elsewhere. Part of our local culture is to heartily encourage this. So express yourself!

9. All n00bs are vetted and to a certain extent hazed. If you've done your homework and just read that sentence, you won't get all pissed off when it happens. You may, if you begin to gain some positive credibility, be asked out for a beer or coffee by a senior. With notably rare exceptions, the only path to true acceptance and credibility here is through an initial face to face meeting.

10. Many of us seniors take these boards very seriously and defend them against ass clowns, takers, and LEO.

11. The more you give, the more you get.

12. Figure out who Trashman was and study, study, study.

13. This hobby = playing with fire. If you seriously fuck up you will get yourself hurt or killed, hurt or kill those you've been with and those they've been with, and hurt or kill those you love.

14. Earn our trust.

15. Get yourself tested regularly and anonymously at a free clinic.

Robux

Big Red50
12-01-06, 19:53
n00bs,

If you don't want to be flamed and want to fit in:

1. RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Read back in the forum discussing your areas of interest for 3-6 months. A year is better. This basic research will be pure gold for you.

RobuxAs a new member I got flamed. See post 2230 and read on. I was flamed by a halfdozen senior members, However I learn from my errors. I now give this board the the respect and gravity it truly deserves.

Humbly

Big Red

Bad Bad Boy
12-03-06, 11:19
I ran across this post from another board. I don't know who the original author was, but it appears to be offering so good advice should you ever be stopped by LE and what to expect.

You should also have a good cover story as to why you are cruising the loop and stick to it. For example, some mongers carry the real estate page with them and say they are looking for possible property to buy. Others say they are in the process of going over to Westside Shopping Center and Jerry Subs to get a bite to eat or some other similar story. The object is to have a reason why you are in the area should you be stopped.

As you will note from the article, NEVER ADMIT ANY WRONG DOING WHEN STOPPED BY LE. Also be aware that the SW you have picked up will not provide an alibi or otherwise protect you if it comes down to saving her skin. She will offer you up in a heart beat!

Here it goes:

Let's say I pull over and invite someone into my car. We drive away and an officer pulls my vehicle over. I haven't committed a crime

The officer might have just cause to pull me over. What he witnessed was a female who he knows to be a prostitute enter a male's vehicle in an area that is "infested" with drug dealers and prostitutes. What he witnessed was "Suspected"; he has "Just Cause" to investigate.

So he turns on the Christmas tree lights and you pull over...
LESSON 1: DON'T ADMIT TO ANYTHING - EVER!

The officer probably will leave you in your vehicle and ask your young friend to step to the back. Depending on the SW and your relationship with her she's going to do one of two things. LIE is one of them. She DOESN'T want to go to jail. And if she get arrested she would appreciate it if the officer charges her with the minimal statute. She likely to cooperate with the officer. So if the two of you talked pay-for-play she'll "implicate" you.

Hopefully you just said hello and didn't get into any $$$ yet. As far as you're concerned you haven't done anything illegal. The officer isn't stupid. He knows you haven't broken the law - and, he knows exactly why you picked up your new female "friend."

HE will start a little speech about prostitutes, drug dealers, STDs...yada yada yada... and inform you that your new friend has been arrested numerous times for prostitution and possession...Don't answer anything but, "I haven't done anything wrong. I just offered her a ride...she looked like she needed a lift." REMEMBER - THE OFFICER IS CONDUCTING AN INVESTIGATION.

So let's say you just picked her up; she hops in, does a check and the two of you start talking half-and-half, been - Jackson and Abe...and then the cop take you down. I'd be real worried about then 'cause she's not going to attempt to lie her way out of it to save your ass. You're both probably going for a ride. If she's lucky with minimum charges if she's not holding any dope. If you're lucky it will be your 1st offense - it still will hurt your wallet.

LESSON 2: THE COP ISN'T YOUR FRIEND Don't give him (or her) too much information. If your friend hasn't already admitted to "solicitation" or your "offer to" then all the officers can hope for is for you to ADMIT YOUR GUILT.

If your friend has already "implicated" you, the officers are probably trying to get you to implicate yourself. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! DON'T ADMIT ANYTHING! EVER!!!

Even though she's a known prostitute her accusation alone might get you arrested - it might not get you charged. You might be released without charges at your arraignment. If both of you admit your involvement your both in trouble and will probably be charged.

LESSON 3: DON'T ACCEPT PLEA DEALS (Unless your counsel advises you to) Worst case scenario...you get arrested, prior to your arraignment an ADA (Assistant District Attorney) might offer you a plea deal. He might say something like, "The arrest report indicates you admitted offering money for sex...If you accept this plea and sign here you can go home in about two hours." If you accept what the ADA just did was clear hours of work from the schedule and increased their conviction stats.

What the ADA doesn't tell you is that there is every good chance the magistrate at the hearing will accept your plea of not guilty and release you. The only witness against you is a prostitute. She probably doesn't have a permanent address and chances are she won't be in custody when you trail is scheduled, so the likelihood that she will be around to testify against you is practically nil.

The author's learned advice (not mine): Don't talk business until you know your in the clear. I've been stopped twice since 1989 once in Miami and once in Broward County. The Miami experience sucked, i got arrested, my car got impounded, 2-1/2 day wait for my arraignment, $900 for an attorney and two court appearances to clear the matter up. In 2001 BSO let me off with a warning - there was absolutely nothing they could have done cause we hadn't talked business and I had smartened up.

Hope this gives you food for thought and helps keep you safe.

BBB

Clixxx
12-04-06, 00:06
Bottom line, use good judgement.

Several years ago, there was a spot at the end of Monroe, over the RR tracks and lightrail, that was on a dirt road by a lake some folks would fish at....god knows why they fish there. Anyway, I liked that spot. Picked up a young thing whol really was on her second date ever and took her there. Nice healthy rack, 18, and innocent enough for me to believe what I just said.

Gave her the tuition fee and had one bob on the knob when Headlights came down the dirt road. Zipped up fast, and she reorganized her bra and shirt,god she had great tits.

Told girl to say that we had just got there and nothing had happened, we were just talking.

Cop did exactly what is described in the previous post, separated us etc.

He was not stupid and made it clear to me that he know what we were doing.

I advised him that I had picked her up on Wilkens and we were just talking, but that nothing had happened, couching my verbiage in a way to acknowledge implicitly he was correctly reading my mind, but the illegal exchange of funds or activities never were performed. He gave me warnings not to be in his sector again and told me to leave her as she had to walk back.

As I drove by this young thing standing in the field by the dirt road, lighting and thunder were developing. Within two minutes it was raining buckets.

The cop followed me out and the girl had to walk back in the rain. I felt sorry for her and never saw her out again. The cop was cold.

One thing I do carry in my glovebox, in the event I get stopped in looping or with a SW not in the act, is a couple of copies of AA and NA meeting directories. I often give them out to the f**ked up SWs who I have grown to like etc. urging them to consider a sober life. Further, although it has not happened yet, I feel I can honestly tell an officer that I am up here looking to see "where I came from" or "where I could go" should I ever start drinking or drugging again. or simply trying to help someone in addiction out.

A buddy of mine taught me that with succes, although I have never had to resort to it in action.

Monger on
clix

Benchseats Rock
12-15-06, 23:43
If and when the girl starts asking you basic info you'd never really tell her:

Do you live around here?
Do you date the other girls around here?
Do you work around here?

Questions like this are designed to gauge your ranking on the "can I get away with robbing this motherfucker meter."

Yes I live and work nearby.
I am fucking all the sw I see and they will hear all about it if you fuck me over and so will the pimps. They may not give me back my money, but no one likes a thief - and you need them to trust you more than you need me to trust you. Newsflash - after doing this for 15 years, the pimps and I trust each other. Little SW's just don't stand a chance.

Benchseats Rock
01-03-07, 07:14
I am reposting this here for the benefit of everyone who reads this thread. Just in case you ever get told to RTFF and do some fucking research, this may be a gentle nudge in the right direction. Well, a gentle nudge with a heavy dose of something else....

How to RTFF. A Primer by Benchseats Rock (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=491674#post491674)

Benchseats Rock

Larry 56
01-03-07, 07:31
I am reposting this here for the benefit of everyone who reads this thread. Just in case you ever get told to RTFF and do some fucking research, this may be a gentle nudge in the right direction. Well, a gentle nudge with a heavy dose of something else....

How to RTFF. A Primer by Benchseats Rock (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=491674#post491674)

Benchseats Rock

Ah Bench, my brother...we need to talk! ;) :D

Larry!

Benchseats Rock
01-09-07, 16:22
Why are you still constantly bashing me man? Do you always have to do that to make you feel good about yourself?

I dont get it??

What makes me feel good about myself is my family and friends, not bashing noobs.

In short - you pissed me off - I'm offended by your pejorative use of the term "gay" - Only LL gets to call me Box Springs Rock - Your insinuation that you could have, should have and will be coming to the RT based on your reporting contributions, your attitude that the world and this sport both revolve around money and though that may be the rule, it's your refusal to see the exceptions that are out there and more often than you think - that you caught a STD from someone and didn't post a warning about the provider - you could have done it with a mass pm even, but no warning at all - overall I would call it a general lack of respect - but mostly, it's just your turn. Noobs get picked on - how they handle it determines what kind of senior they'll be.

Benchseats Rock

Big Red50
01-09-07, 18:01
Why are you still constantly bashing me man? Do you always have to do that to make you feel good about yourself?

I dont get it??
What makes me feel good about myself is my family and friends, not bashing noobs.

In short - you pissed me off - I'm offended by your pejorative use of the term "gay" - Only LL gets to call me Box Springs Rock - Your insinuation that you could have, should have and will be coming to the RT based on your reporting contributions, your attitude that the world and this sport both revolve around money and though that may be the rule, it's your refusal to see the exceptions that are out there and more often than you think - that you caught a STD from someone and didn't post a warning about the provider - you could have done it with a mass pm even, but no warning at all - overall I would call it a general lack of respect - but mostly, it's just your turn. Noobs get picked on - how they handle it determines what kind of senior they'll be.

Benchseats RockThats Right Bench.

Hey Noobs: I have been flamed and by yours truly. I did not post comment after comment about being flamed and why its not right , not my fault, not fair. I learned from it, changed the thing that got me flamed and acted like a mature individual. That earned me the respect of some senior members. I am now a friend of Benchseats Rock. Scroll down and look at Robux's post "noobs listen up!" on how to fit in and conduct yourself on this board, best advice I have found here. It should be pre-requisite reading for becoming a member.

If you can't admit to mistakes you make, mistakes obvious to other people, this forum can't help you because you already know everything. The only people that do not make mistakes are people that don't do any thing. Make a mistake on this forum, learn from it, make the same mistake twice:

Look Out
Incoming
Flame On

What is that familiar napalm burning smell?

What does not kill me really does make me stronger!

Noob forever:

Big Red

Bad Bad Boy
01-10-07, 03:31
I was looking at one of the other boards and came across this post of what happened to another monger (Forth Ryte) in NYC. It is really some good information and something to keep in mind should you ever get caught in this situation.

Here is his story (post):

I have not posted here for a while but I wanted to check in and tell you guys about somethings that happened in NYC.

There were reports earlier this year involving mongers getting stopped by LE. One or two had a girl in the car, one or two were just circling. These guys were not caught actually DOING anything but LE knew damn well what was up. To intimidate and hassle the monger, these mongers were handed summonses for things that could not possibly stand up in court. But LE knows the guy was still obligated to go to court.

I was one of those guys. Now that my story is over, I can tell my tale with the end results.

I was was handed a summons by "New York's finest" charging me with "intentionally obstructing vehicular traffic." Late one night on a deserted street, I pulled over to talk to a SW. I did nothing, did not pick her up, said nothing incriminating and drove away. Half a block later I saw flashing lights in my rear view mirror. They pulled me over and tried to get me to admit that I was trying to solicit the SW. Rule number 1 is NEVER admit to anything. They had no proof I had done anything wrong so they spent about 20 minutes in their squad car deciding what to do. Maybe the SW was really an undercover LE and they went back to listen to the tape. If so, they found I had said nothing about sex or money. Anyway, they got pissed that they hadn't nailed me for soliciting and wrote me up for "disorderly conduct" citing the section of the New York Penal Law that makes it a violation (not even misdemeanor) for intenionally obstructing vehicular traffic. Pretty hard to obstruct vehicular traffic on a deserted street. But, hey, they wanted to teach me a lesson and scare me off.

I went to court to answer the summons. I pleaded not guilty and told the judge what happened (I said, truthfully, that I had stopped to talk to a person on the sidewalk but told him that the street was otherwise deserted). It took less than a minute for the judge to get the point that there was no way I had violated the law. He offered me an ACD (adjournment in contemplation of dismissal -- which would leave me with no record in a few months). I turned that offer down and said I'd rather go to trial and have the police officer come into court and commit perjury. So he dismissed the summons right then and there.

This sounds like justice at first. But it was NYPD tryanny. They were pissed that I was not caught doing anything illegal so they figured they'd teach me a lesson.

That's the story.

My reasons for posting this here was in to add contrast to another post about a similar thing that happened in Philly but with different results. See http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...&postcount=1379

Be careful out there, keep your wits about you if you get stopped, admit nothing. But if you DO get a summons, don't just roll over and assume there is nothing you can do.

Forth Ryte

I really appreciated Forth Ryte taking the time to share what happened to him in NYC.

BBB

Giani
01-12-07, 21:03
Big Bad Boy suggested that I should post these rules on the "Mongering Basics" board. Happy to do so--I did not know it existed, and wouldn't all of us have benefited when we first began this hobby if we had read it! Here are the 13 rules of Mongering 101 which I posted on the General Baltimore board (as well as elsewhere). I have compiled them over the years drawing on the lessons taught on the street by my "educational" SW instructors. (My apologies to senior members for which theses would be "like... DUH...")

So here, for mongers still trying to keep their big head in the action are my thirteen Mongering 101 rules :

1) Only carry as much $$ as you are willing to lose in a monger's wallet with nothing but a little cash and a condom or two. I always stash my actual wallet with credit cards, driver's license and extra cash in a separate hidden spot.

2) Be VERY cautious if the "SW" on the street looks TOO good i.e., in Cincinnati, they DON'T dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits. It smells of a sting.

3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). Pull onto the next side street and let her come to you. Alternatively, go smoothly around the block, having caught her eye.

4) When you pull up, be willing to drive away immediately if your close-up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or "dead" eyes? SWs are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by...) Tell her sorry, you thought she was someone else.

5) Ask her if she needs a ride. She should immediately say "Yes" and hop right into the car. Do NOT negotiate through the window. The monger's acid test is that stinging decoys who are LE will NOT get into the car. I have heard rumors that LE will blackmail SWs into serving as decoys who WILL get into the car. However, I do not have definitive data on this.) If she insists on negotiating through the window, tell her you thought she was someone else, a friend, and split. Watch out for tailing LE.

6) Once she is in the car, get a feel of her bare breasts to be SURE she isn't LE. She may grab your crotch to ensure that you aren't LE. Then get a crystal clear understanding of exactly what you want (covered or no, catch or no, swallow or no, FS (SHE should insist on covered), etc) and for exactly how much (plus tip if satisfied). Extensive bargaining is a warning flag of a troublesome SW, and another reason to turn her out. And--immediately get the hell out of the pick up neighborhood--I was once stopped by LE because he recognized the SW I had in the car.

7) Go to YOUR location unless given a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out. For FS (do we have to say) ALWAYS cover up. If she offers barebacked FS, decline the service of be VERY cautious.

8) NEVER give up the $ before you are finished. You can pay a small token front, but NEVER the whole amount. If she refuses, then "thanks but no thanks." Once she has your money, it is problematic to turn her out. This includes (as we have often been asked) request for front money so they can buy some "butter." Money in their hand may mean you will never get into their bush...

9) The use of drugs is also a problem, but try to read what it might be. Crack (butter) leaves them still cogent, able to reason, may make them even make more enthusiastic and not totally out of it, in my experience. Heroin (dog food) addiction on the other hand leads to dangerous situations. Crack (in my experience) creates a dependancy, but not the kind of withdrawal that becomes a potentially violent emergency for them. If they seem REALLY drugged up, another reason to turn them out. The difficult truth is that the vast majority of SWs do so to support some habit.

10) Do not let outside people get involved. No answering doors, no second girls, no nothing. You are asking for serious problems.

11) If confronted with a dangerous situation, do not get hostile or seriously argumentative. Tempers flair quickly, to what extent, you may not want to learn. GIVE IT UP. After all, you stashed your wallet and extra $$ elsewhere, right?

12) If you ARE ripped off, publicize the hell out of it on this board with as much descriptive detail as you can. Educate the rest of us about what mistakes you might not make again. Give a detailed description of the SW, exactly where, when, how you connected. Got pictures?

13) Finally, try to get to know those SWs who ARE dependable. They can, and often are willing to advise you about dangerous, HIV positive or drugged out SWs. Remember however, even long-time dependable SWs should not have too much temptation placed in front of them--even they can "grab and run."

Stay safe--even if the thrill of the hunt is part of the deal, stay safe...

Giani

Benchseats Rock
02-05-07, 10:13
Not all Noobies are hopeless...

Here is a nice AMP checklist for the uninitiated posted in Marland General Topics by Liquor I hardly ever Know her.... Not a bad list to go over if the AMP thing is in your horizons.

I learned of a new-to-me AMP from this board two days ago and visited it today with great success. As a brand new satisfied member, I wanted to give something back and say “thank you” to the forum members, and especially to others who will be trying AMPs for the first time.

The following suggestions will increase your satisfaction with any first time experience at an AMP. Mostly they are common sense, and many of the ideas are scattered through some previous posts on the board. But here they are all together in one place.

1. Read the entire forum back to front. Then read it again. Don’t waste your time (or members time) asking nosy private questions. Almost anything you need to know about an AMP should be contained in the current board and the archived posts. You will learn the typical process that a specific AMP uses, the typical house fee and tips, and the names and descriptions of the girls. You can typically find the location and contact information also. READ EVERYTHING HERE FIRST.

2. Review all posts regarding the various employees and their different techniques and attributes, then select the lady whom you might like to meet on your first visit. Then select a couple backup providers incase yours is unavailable.

3. Try and learn the name of a lady that recently worked there, but no longer does.

4. Clean up and prepare. Shave, shower, comb your hair neatly and be well groomed so that you make a good first impression. They will probably be less apprehensive about your unfamiliarity this way.

5. CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT. Don’t just walk in. Try this -- “Hello, this is Bob! I want to make a ANOTHER one-hour appointment with TRIXIE (the girl you know who no longer works there)” Wait for the Mamasan to tell you Trixie no longer works there, then reply “Oh! OK. Then I’d like my appointment to be with SUE (the name of your #1 choice)”. If she’s NOT working that day, use the name of girl #2 and so on. By using the name of the former girl – you make yourself a repeat customer to her. This is great since they cannot verify with Trixie whether this is true. You are now a repeat client named Bob.

6. Show up 10-15 minutes BEFORE your appointment. Often the AMPs are busy. Better to wait for YOUR girl, than take whoever is available! If she just began an appointment, then select your 2nd choice girl (memorize the names before you enter).

7. When greeted at the door, say “I’m Bob. I called for the one hour appointment with Sue.” You will probably get to mention again that you had not been there since the last time with Trixie.

8. Remember everything you have read about the layout so you are not walking in blind.

9. When you get to your room, begin casually undressing and hanging your clothes.

10. Hand her the correct house fee (do NOT ask the price). Do this BEFORE she asks you for it.

11. Put the appropriate tip for the services you are expecting to receive on the table while she’s watching.

12. During massage and shower, let her know what you like, and when she does something right or good, moan or state your appreciation. Quietly and politely ask if you want something a bit different.

13. When you return to the room for massage, TELL HER the massage style you want. If she does NOT undress, ask her to do it (quietly and not timidly). Don’t be loud enough that anyone else can hear.

14. If there are others of her methods you are interested in trying (ones specifically listed for her in the forum posts) – then ask her quietly for them. Speak clearly and use motions and point or do whatever you need to do to help her understand your request.

15. Ask for your special situation once again if it is not forthcoming. Be sure to smile or laugh or wink like you’ve done it that way before with Trixie.

16. Compliment her when she does things well, in ways you like. Treat her courteously, and thank her for treating you well when she does.

17. When you’re finished… tell her the tip you left out on the table is hers. Thank her for the job she did and mention “I’m looking forward to next time”.

18. If there was something left out because she didn’t know you very well, say “…and next time we will get to _________”.

Modify these suggestions to fit your needs. They should work for anyone with brains and savvy.

Hlthyguy30
03-10-07, 01:45
So I took some collated wisdom and put it together and came up with this (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ac078). Noobs, edit it to your hearts' (and other parts') content. I need better maps, though; I'll probably redo the whole thing after the weather gets warmer!

Jgold
03-27-07, 15:03
Where in Baltimore can you get a great nude lap dance?

Trav Pokerman
03-27-07, 18:35
Where in Baltimore can you get a great nude lap dance?If you have lots of cash, The Block works for that (as well as many other things).

Bad Bad Boy
08-16-07, 09:25
22 Rules for SW Mongering by Wolfgang in Minnesota and reposted by Trav Pokerman:

1. IS SHE? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

23. THE PRETTIER she is , more likely she's LEO. Also LEO has used SW's and Mongers (get us 4-5 guys/girls for arrest and you don't go to jail) to "entice" others into a deal, take her or meet up and the All LEO Party awaits.

Thus read rule #14 and follow it always!

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
08-22-07, 14:51
I want to welcome our many new members and to offer a few suggestions for making your experience here a productive and pleasant one. How you conduct yourself will have a direct bearing on your acceptance and access to some privileged information.

The most common mistake new members make is NOT doing their homework first. Some make the mistake by starting off asking a bunch of questions or otherwise being a pain-in-the-ass without first and most importantly reading the Forum, contributing useful information, and establishing your credibility. You will NOT be appreciated if you make this mistake.

You need to read Jackson’s (Forum Administrator) rules of conduct, posting guidelines, FAQ’s, Forum layout, etc. He doesn’t have many rules, but we must follow them. Failure to do so could result in you being banned and/or your posts deleted. Learn how to use the search function, PM other members, submit photos, and the abbreviations.

Most of your questions will be answered in our General or Streetwalker threads, or in the other threads such as MP, strip clubs, and escort services. You should go back and read the past 6 month’s posts to get a feel as to what is going on. Our General thread will give you up-to-date happenings on the various loops, providers and their performance, LE presence and tactics, providers to avoid, and other useful information.

You should also read the Basic Mongering Guide which our members went to a lot of trouble to write for YOUR benefit. The Guide (this thread) contains extremely useful information and tips on how to monger and stay safe, maps of the various strolls, LE surveillance techniques, SW rates, and much, much more. It makes no difference if you have been mongering for years, you can still glean helpful information.

Not every member, his "cyber" personality, nor his writing style will appeal to you - just like in real life. Try to be tolerant of others and they will be tolerant of you. Keep your eye on the ball: we are here to find women for sex, to share information, be supportive of each other, and have some fun in the process.

Fights on the board cause considerable disruption and have a chilling affect on others who want to post. It’s all about playing nicely, being respectful, and observing Jackson’s rules. You have several options to consider if you encounter problems: ignore the post(s) rather than be baited into a confrontation, or try to resolve it privately via PM rather than on the public board, or use the Ignore button and you won’t see the member’s annoying posts, or notify the Administrator and let him handle the situation.

After you have established yourself on the board and members feel comfortable with you, you will find everyone more willing to answer your questions and provide you with more specific information via PM that we would not post on the General board.

The Baltimore Forum is the most active and informative board in the USA Sex Guide. Translation - we’re the best! Our members have a wealth of mongering experience and are willing to share this information with you, but you first must do your homework and establish yourself.

Good luck, BBB

Capone4265
09-14-07, 02:27
There was a dude who posted a link to a map for the sw spots.

I was wondering if someone could repost that.

Big Red50
09-14-07, 12:41
There was a dude who posted a link to a map for the sw spots.

I was wondering if someone could repost that.

Hello Capone

All you have to do is use the search function and RTFF Read The Fucking Forum. Or you could RTFF and read the street names and buy an ADC map. Members put alot of time posting good intel and info, just use a little effort to find it.

Since my mentor and Dutch Uncle Bench is out of town, I had to carry the flag.

You are welcome

Big Red

Giani
09-14-07, 17:14
Monger's on another board pointed out that RTFF means Read the FRIENDLY Forum--just so newbies don't take offense... On the other hand...

I posted a monger's map of Cincinnati which I put together a while ago, but have never seen one for Balmer. (And I usually keep a lecherous eye on the Photo Gallery. As someone familiar with Balmer, I would be interested to see your monger's map if anyone has one or knows of one. Here is Cincy's:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40011

Finally--Capone (Big Head in Italian), be sure to make information containing posts to the board. While we understand that newbies have lots of questions, you earn points with rich, observational posts. To have a maiden voyage on the forum with requests only for information may make that first F in RTFF less friendly.

Big Red--did you mean "flag" or "flame?"

Giani

Hello Capone

All you have to do is use the search function and RTFF Read The Fucking Forum. Or you could RTFF and read the street names and buy an ADC map. Members put alot of time posting good intel and info, just use a little effort to find it.

Since my mentor and Dutch Uncle Bench is out of town, I had to carry the flag.

You are welcome

Big Red

Smiling Fox
09-14-07, 18:47
http://www.google.com/maps/ms?q=Bal...1264f226918559b

Baltimonger
09-14-07, 19:58
Everybody draw him a map (http://www.etchy.org/) of your favorite SW hiding places.

Loop Vet
09-14-07, 21:41
I didnt read the posts before Giani's where the noob was asking for info. I thought I was just helping a senior. Oops.

Big Red50
09-15-07, 14:39
Monger's on another board pointed out that RTFF means Read the FRIENDLY Forum--just so newbies don't take offense... On the other hand...

I posted a monger's map of Cincinnati which I put together a while ago, but have never seen one for Balmer. (And I usually keep a lecherous eye on the Photo Gallery. As someone familiar with Balmer, I would be interested to see your monger's map if anyone has one or knows of one. Here is Cincy's:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40011

Finally--Capone (Big Head in Italian), be sure to make information containing posts to the board. While we understand that newbies have lots of questions, you earn points with rich, observational posts. To have a maiden voyage on the forum with requests only for information may make that first F in RTFF less friendly.

Big Red--did you mean "flag" or "flame?"

Giani

No Flames(my flamers always inclue a flamethrower photo) here I was much to kind and civil for a flaming, lately my flamers have been deleted. We now have a kinder gentler forum hugs not slugs!

I was just carrying the flag for Bench that map has been posted several times I have posted detailed directions three or for times, once from Indianapolis. If the newbies do not learn how to use the forum it will be of no value to them. When I was a newbie I got my ass flamed good over spelling, I learned and now I am good friends with the flamers. Flaming newbies is just an initiation process, like a USASG legacy.

Big Red

Saiyen
09-16-07, 09:09
6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working.All great tips but those 3 stuck out the most to me. I got hustled friday night and it was an absolute nightmare. SW takes me to Embassy Sweets, shitty BJ & Fuck. I don't even pop and she says she needs a break when she decides to go smoke her crack pipe. Her girl comes in and I had already given .6 so she demands $ since it was FS. I laugh but they say if I can give them a ride back to 14th they won't need the cab fair. Heres where my dumbass should have BOLTED! I let both of them get in the car and start to get harrassed that I owe them money and it was just horrible. I wanted to kick there ass out of the car but at 3am with LE around or the SWs having mace, knife or gun or whatever I played it kewl. Luckly the bitches got out but it was an absolute nightmare. Never again is that shit happening.

Really appreciate the tips, even to someone mongering for a minute we all make mistakes, sigh.

Dark Alley
10-29-07, 22:24
I've been to "The Block" in Baltimore dozens of times over the last 15 or so years. I don't go often because everytime I have, I've left completely sober (might be because of those $8 semi-alcoholic shots) and a lot poorer (see the price of the shot! ) I've "tipped" some of the women here and there, but never even the offer of more than a dance, which of course, they seem to use that time to bilk more money out of you.

What's the deal? What am I doing wrong?

Larry 56
10-30-07, 15:40
I've been mongering off and on for over 30 years. I'd like to point out to my fellow mongers to stop being an ass and remember that our girls are drug addicts. Drugs make you dumb. I should know as I was one for a few years and survived. You have to do the thinking. You take no shit from them.

I have many many friends of LE over the years when one of these girls tries to rip me off. They get a free trip to Central Booking. Remember that there is not one LEO that doesn't want an easy bust and a promotion to detyective. You can help them. You without even knowing it have intell. Some of these girls avoid me because they know that I will rat them out if I don't get what I pay for. I take no crap from jockeys or pipe users. That is my street rep. The dealers know that I am a straight shooter and many think that I am LE. I don'y discouraging their thinking.

Ypou have to be smarter than them. They are more scared than you but are better actors. My one bust in 30 years was in Shitcago but an idiot LEO who now is getting sued and about to lose his job. It is part of a class action suit and I'll bet that I winbased on his incompetence. It was some that Baltimore LE wouldn't ever pull. They are too smart for that.

Our girls are hoping that you are scared. They are more scared of you then you of them, believe me. I know because I have been doing this for a lot longer than you guys. LE needs information and where do you think they get it from? The dealers, our girls and us. If they nab you, you have something to trade. LE is not stupid. No, they are not your best friend but everything is negotiable and they want a promotion and be able to go home and tell the old lady about the raise they just got. They ARE human.

Don't get mad. Get EVEN!!

Larry!

Dr.Monger
12-27-07, 12:04
I noticed there are many newbies here, so here is the a.b.c of doing a pickup:

1. Drive the neighborhood before doing a pickup, you will earn alot and get a feel for police presence.
2. When you see a Street Walker (SW), make eye contact, check her out, she will also make eye contact and proceed to walk to the place where she thinks you will pick her up.
3. Drive around the block, looking for police, use your rear view mirror extensilvely,a nd drive like a priest.
4. Stop on a side street, preferrably with other parked cars, your doors are locked, your window 3 inches down.
5. While she is outside the car, ask her if she needs a ride, this way you make yourself an alibi, and invite her in.
6. Once she is inside your car, checkout the rear view mirrors and proceed outside the area. This is an added assurance if you are being watched without you noticing. Cops are not likely to folloow you accross county line or on a highway.
7. The girl will ask you what you are up to, say: looking for fun. You ask them the same, they will answer: trying to make some money.
8. For continued assurance, ask them if you can touch them, and ask them to toch you, on the crotch.
9. Tell them what you want,a nd how much you are willing to pay. I typically say: BJ for 20?, they say OK.
10. Discuss the location, and drive to it. Be suspecious if they dictate a location. Keep doors locked.

These steps should come spontaniously. Enjoy.

We need someone to post plain and simple language on the 4 spots where mongering lives; the 4th is the BLOCK of course. Be safe, be happy.
11. Do not pay before everythign is 100% set for action.
12. Keep plenty of napkins in your car

Actually, I completely disagree with Rule #5. (and thus the last part of Rule #4). It is often mentioned here on the Baltimore Board - NEVER talk to the girl through the car window. The true test of whether a girl is working (at least in Baltimore) is when you pull over she will just get in. That is the way it works here. Female LE will NOT get in, but will try to talk through the window. Trust me I know someone who was busted after just talking through the window (no it was not me.) As for the "r u a cop" game, I play it to get a look and feel of the goods. If she gets in, she is not a cop.

Dr. Monger

Dr.Monger
12-27-07, 12:09
If you do your homework, you will get a VIP room for 15 minutes, includes drinks, the girl and a HJ for $100.I have been going to the Block(tm) for 15 years, and have never heard of a 15 minute VIP for $100 with drinks and HJ included. Where do you get this stuff? When I first started going to the Block(tm) the medium drink was $60 plus a $60 tip to the girl (for a total of $120) and that was for a HJ at the bar. That pricing scale is long gone, and most bars don't allow "at the bar" action anymore, although there are probably a few where you might be able get it if its slow, and another few where you might see action in the lap dance area for the right tip.

But if this exists feel free to let us know. I will be the first to apologize if you can prove this is true.

Dr. Monger

SirDrDunk
12-27-07, 22:11
I have been going to the Block(tm) for 15 years, and have never heard of a 15 minute VIP for $100 with drinks and HJ included. Where do you get this stuff? When I first started going to the Block(tm) the medium drink was $60 plus a $60 tip to the girl (for a total of $120) and that was for a HJ at the bar. That pricing scale is long gone, and most bars don't allow "at the bar" action anymore, although there are probably a few where you might be able get it if its slow, and another few where you might see action in the lap dance area for the right tip.

But if this exists feel free to let us know. I will be the first to apologize if you can prove this is true.

Dr. MongerI totally agree. Doc been going down just about as long and don't know about the cost of drinks being $100 but they probally will go up now that a new tax has went into effect.

Redd55
01-20-08, 11:48
I looked in the Abbreviations and did not see it. I have seen this in two reports. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks.

Member #4105
01-20-08, 20:21
I looked in the Abbreviations and did not see it. I have seen this in two reports. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks.

Concentration Camp Lean

Oriole Mon
07-31-08, 23:44
Here a couple of things I've witnessed this month that you should not do:

1) Talk to a girl through your window, before or after the deed.

2) Sit in your car with her right after the pick up or just before the drop off.

3) Do a freaking U turn in the middle of Wilkens.

4) Blow your horn to get a SW attention.

5) Point out your window at a group of SW on the corner.

6) After the pick up, run the next red light you come to.

7) Stop to make a pick up with kids and parents close by.

When you make the pick up or the drop off, make it and get moving. Stationary targets are easier to hit. Do not draw attention to yourself by making unusual manuevers in your vehicle. How many people honk their horn in your trolling area? Fit in. Unless you want to explain why she is in your car for a traffic violation, do not tempt fate, drive like a minister. Kids+parents+johns = community watch and plenty of calls to LE with your description and probably your tag number.

Monger safe

Oriole

Giani
08-03-08, 12:45
Just to pile onto the stack of mongering rules being posted (where were they when *I* started mongering). I have posted versions of this previously. I like some of the nuances of TS, and have incorporated them in below:

1) Keep a separate "monger's wallet" with only as much $$ as you are willing to lose and a condom or two. Stash your actual wallet with credit cards, driver's license and extra cash in a separate hidden spot.

2) Be VERY cautious if the "SW" on the street looks TOO good i.e., usually they DON'T dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits. It smells of a sting or a TV.

3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). Pull off onto the next side street, turn off the engine, foot off the brakes. Let her come to you. Alternatively, go smoothly around the block, having caught her eye. Yes, do not pick up if a possible LE car is following you...

4) When you pull up, be willing to drive away immediately if your close-up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or "dead" eyes? SWs are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by at a distance...) Tell her you are sorry, you thought she was someone else.

5) If she passes first inspection, ask her if she needs a ride. She should immediately say "Yes" and hop right into the car. Under no circumstances negotiate through the window. The monger's acid test is that stinging decoys will NOT get into the car. (Caution: I have heard rumors that LE will blackmail SWs into serving as decoys who WILL get into the car. However, I do not have definitive data on this.) If she insists on negotiating through the window, tell her you thought she was someone else, a friend, and split. Watch out for tailing LE.

6) Once she is in the car, *immediately* leave the "combat zone." Mongers DO get stopped by LE because a recognized SW is in the car. The test: get a feel of her bare breasts to be SURE she isn't LE. She may grab your crotch to ensure that you aren't LE. Then get a crystal clear understanding of exactly what you want (covered or no, catch or no, swallow or no, FS (SHE should insist on covered), etc) and for exactly how much (plus tip if satisfied). Extensive bargaining is a warning flag of a troublesome SW, and another reason to turn her out.

7) Go to YOUR location unless she has a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out. For FS (do we have to say) ALWAYS cover up. If she offers barebacked FS, DO NOT GO THERE!

8) NEVER give up the $ before you are finished. You can pay a *small* token front, but NEVER the whole amount. This includes (as we have often been asked) request for front money so they can buy some "butter." If she refuses, then again, tell her "thanks but no thanks." Once she has your money, she is in control. Money in her hand may mean you will never get into ther bush...

9) The use of drugs is a problem, but try to read what it might be. Crack (butter) leaves them still cogent, able to reason, may make them even make more enthusiastic and not totally out of it, in the experience of many mongers. Crack creates a dependancy, but not the kind of withdrawal that becomes a potentially violent emergency for them. Heroin (dog food) addiction on the other hand leads to dangerous situations. If they seem REALLY drugged up, you should not have let them in the car. The difficult truth is that the vast majority of SWs do so to support some habit.

10) Do not let outside people get involved. No answering doors, no second girls, no nothing. You are asking for serious problems.

11) If confronted with a dangerous situation, do not get hostile or seriously argumentative. Tempers flair quickly, to what extent, you may not want to learn. GIVE IT UP. After all, you stashed your wallet and extra $$ elsewhere, right?

12) If you ARE ripped off, publicize the hell out of it on this board with as much descriptive detail as you can. Educate the rest of us about what mistakes you would not make again. Give a detailed description of the SW, exactly where, when, how you connected. Got pictures?

13) Finally, try to get to know those SWs who ARE dependable. They can, and often are willing to advise you about dangerous, HIV positive or drugged out SWs. But remember however, even long-time dependable SWs should not have too much temptation placed in front of them--even they can "grab and run."

Giani

Oriole Mon
09-02-08, 10:39
Never pull your keys out of the ignnition when conducting a car day. Further, never put them in the position where they are easily pulled out either. If you must turn your car off, put them in the aux position (where the radio and windows still work) this way a SW will have a more difficult time pulling them out and holding them for ransom. This is a game, you do not want to play.

Oriole

Love Guru
09-11-08, 21:13
Giani,

Wonderful post. I am new and this is my first post. I have trouble getting car spots for action. What are the chances that LE follow you and caught during the action in parked car. Could you please post guidelines for newbie like me?
Thanks in advance

Just to pile onto the stack of mongering rules being posted (where were they when *I* started mongering). I have posted versions of this previously. I like some of the nuances of TS, and have incorporated them in below:

1) Keep a separate "monger's wallet" with only as much $$ as you are willing to lose and a condom or two. Stash your actual wallet with credit cards, driver's license and extra cash in a separate hidden spot.

2) Be VERY cautious if the "SW" on the street looks TOO good i.e., usually they DON'T dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits. It smells of a sting or a TV.

3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). Pull off onto the next side street, turn off the engine, foot off the brakes. Let her come to you. Alternatively, go smoothly around the block, having caught her eye. Yes, do not pick up if a possible LE car is following you...

4) When you pull up, be willing to drive away immediately if your close-up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or "dead" eyes? SWs are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by at a distance...) Tell her you are sorry, you thought she was someone else.

5) If she passes first inspection, ask her if she needs a ride. She should immediately say "Yes" and hop right into the car. Under no circumstances negotiate through the window. The monger's acid test is that stinging decoys will NOT get into the car. (Caution: I have heard rumors that LE will blackmail SWs into serving as decoys who WILL get into the car. However, I do not have definitive data on this.) If she insists on negotiating through the window, tell her you thought she was someone else, a friend, and split. Watch out for tailing LE.

6) Once she is in the car, *immediately* leave the "combat zone." Mongers DO get stopped by LE because a recognized SW is in the car. The test: get a feel of her bare breasts to be SURE she isn't LE. She may grab your crotch to ensure that you aren't LE. Then get a crystal clear understanding of exactly what you want (covered or no, catch or no, swallow or no, FS (SHE should insist on covered), etc) and for exactly how much (plus tip if satisfied). Extensive bargaining is a warning flag of a troublesome SW, and another reason to turn her out.

7) Go to YOUR location unless she has a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out. For FS (do we have to say) ALWAYS cover up. If she offers barebacked FS, DO NOT GO THERE!

8) NEVER give up the $ before you are finished. You can pay a *small* token front, but NEVER the whole amount. This includes (as we have often been asked) request for front money so they can buy some "butter." If she refuses, then again, tell her "thanks but no thanks." Once she has your money, she is in control. Money in her hand may mean you will never get into ther bush...

9) The use of drugs is a problem, but try to read what it might be. Crack (butter) leaves them still cogent, able to reason, may make them even make more enthusiastic and not totally out of it, in the experience of many mongers. Crack creates a dependancy, but not the kind of withdrawal that becomes a potentially violent emergency for them. Heroin (dog food) addiction on the other hand leads to dangerous situations. If they seem REALLY drugged up, you should not have let them in the car. The difficult truth is that the vast majority of SWs do so to support some habit.

12) If you ARE ripped off, publicize the hell out of it on this board with as much descriptive detail as you can. Educate the rest of us about what mistakes you would not make again. Give a detailed description of the SW, exactly where, when, how you connected. Got pictures?

13) Finally, try to get to know those SWs who ARE dependable. They can, and often are willing to advise you about dangerous, HIV positive or drugged out SWs. But remember however, even long-time dependable SWs should not have too much temptation placed in front of them--even they can "grab and run."

Giani

Giani
09-12-08, 16:54
LG: Good question. TS has made some excellent points in his reply which I will not dwell on. BTW, as I understand it, the only way you can actually be busted (except when you discuss sex for money with a stinger...) is to be caught in a sexual act. (Anyone know different?) But you can be hassled like crazy for just having her in the car...

1) Do not make multiple cycles through your SW zone. LE keeps track of cars and license plates they see cruising.
2) Yes, leave the area *immediately*, driving like a saint. TS is correct about having the SW slouch way down. I have been stopped twice merely for having an SW known to LE in my car.
3) Yes, watch VERY carefully in the rear view mirror for any car that makes ALL of your turns. Pull into a fast food joint if you ARE being followed. You are only taking her out for a bite.
4) Another reason not to go to her spot is that she may have a guy waiting to relieve you of your stuff.
5) Avoid dead end streets. Even tho they have very low traffic, you can easily get blocked in by some one meaning no good.
6) Besides one way streets, look for secluded parking lots with trees around, park at the far corner where traffic will not venture. Back into the space so that you can watch for approaching cars or people.
7) Parking garages are very good if you follow the same guidelines for parking lots. Hospitals sometimes have free lots. Look out for surveillance cameras.
8) Learn the SWs full name. If stopped by LE, remember you are only taking her to get a bite. They will ask you what her name is. If you don't know it, you are in for a bigger hassle. I got off once because I DID know her full name.

Safe mongering,
Giani

Giani,

Wonderful post. I am new and this is my first post. I have trouble getting car spots for action. What are the chances that LE follow you and caught during the action in parked car. Could you please post guidelines for newbie like me?
Thanks in advance

Hargow20
10-13-08, 10:28
This just goes to show again how risky parking lots are. There simply to much other activity taking place in parking lots. The other problem is that it makes it too easy for a cop to follow you. Cops usually tend to patrol near business areas so this increases the risk a cop will spot you. This is why I always drive a good distance from the track on empty streets. This way you easily tell if you are being followed.

Brent J66
10-25-08, 16:15
Your advice is great, thanks.

Anonymous
10-25-08, 21:58
Your advice is great, thanks.Giani has the best advice about safety. He is well respected.

My random picks for parking spots is 1000 times better than SW picks, because they are random. SW have the stupid habit of throwing condoms, napkins and condom wrappers out of the window. They would use the spot until they get busted there.

Here is the question of the week:

You are parallel parked between 2 cars under a tree in a dark street receiving pleasure from a SW when a car parks next to you, blocking your exit, with an angry looking guy talking on the phone and telling you he just called police. He leaves his car and uses his cell phone to take few pictures of you and your license plate. What do you do?

A. Waite for police to arrive to explain that this guy is nuts.

B. Let the SW go, then tell police you were with your GF.

C. Drive over the sidewalk to get away before LE arrives.

D. Tell him he is harassing you, and use your cell phone to record it.

E. Other.

Ne Looper
06-06-09, 00:39
Okay, I have been reading the posts and forums on here for a while, but never actually posted 'til today. Don't monger too often, but when I do I stick to northeast, mainly the bel air, harford rd area (hence the name NE looper). Now, due to the slim pickin's on this side of town I don't have too much intel, but what I can say is Harford (between frankford and taylor) is the better of the two where as bel air tends to have more LE.

I've searched alot of old posts and can't seem the answer I'm looking for.

Where can I find a good short. Stay, cheap notel on the eastside?

Baltimonger
06-06-09, 21:59
Okay, I have been reading the posts and forums on here for a while, but never actually posted 'til today. Don't monger too often, but when I do I stick to northeast, mainly the bel air, harford rd area (hence the name NE looper). Now, due to the slim pickin's on this side of town I don't have too much intel, but what I can say is Harford (between frankford and taylor) is the better of the two where as bel air tends to have more LE.

I've searched alot of old posts and can't seem the answer I'm looking for.

Where can I find a good short. Stay, cheap notel on the eastside?

Pulaski HWY from the city line east have a few. Look around GGC area and nearby.

Joe Hooker
07-28-09, 23:39
Hello,

I am new here. I have read thru much of the material, but I can't find an answer to this question: where are the best spots for a white dude to scoop decent BSW w/o bringing tons of unwanted attention? Do you have to go deep in the hood where you stand out like an idiot? Will the girls deal with you straight, or will they figure your a target because your a YT?

Limo Dave
10-23-09, 18:16
Hello,

I am new here. I have read thru much of the material, but I can't find an answer to this question: where are the best spots for a white dude to scoop decent BSW w/o bringing tons of unwanted attention? Do you have to go deep in the hood where you stand out like an idiot? Will the girls deal with you straight, or will they figure your a target because your a YT?I will only suggest you dont go deep in the hood unless your from deep in the hood. Your night will likely end up bad.

As for where...read the forums carefully, after some study you will get some ideas as to where when and what you will find in a particular place.

Happy Mongering.

Dynefreelance
01-03-10, 17:08
Just some info I found on another site that could be useful if you're interested:

http://prostitution.procon.org/viewresource.asp?resourceI

Polarwolf21
06-21-10, 16:47
I am a long time lurker, and I have reading about all the rules and advisories that we should follow. I have read most of what I could find, but I still have a question about a girl I have contacted through CL.

Her ad stated "I'm a cute, curvy girl, 38D's, I can send you pictures and discuss what you want to do. I would have to meet up with you or meet at your house. Let me know I'm very excited. And I will let you know my prices. "

I responded to her with "Saw your ad on craigslist. You sound like what I've been looking for. Could I get your prices please? "

She responded "what are you interested in? $100 for [BJ]. $200 for [FS]. "

I know that the prices are probably too high, but my question is regarding her second response. Can a UC LE be the one to bring up prices? Though I asked for them, I thought that I also had to be the one to bring up actual monetary values. I am probably completely wrong, which is why I am turning to you all. Are LE going to be the ones to bring up prices? Should I be very wary about this one?

I have never emailed anyone from CL, so I am just being cautious. Your help is much appreciated.

Loop Vet
06-24-10, 10:43
My impression is no, probably not a sting, although I'd be cautious. The reason I say no is that she said she comes to your house. How often does LE set up stings to come to someones house? She also said she would "meet" you somewhere. I don't know, I don't think LE would go thru all the back and forth to set up a sting.

What section was this ad found in, escorts, or someplace different? If you want to be extra cautious, have her send you some pics first. If you like what you see suggest you meet at a bar close to you. Have a quick drink then go to your house together, leave her car there. If that happens she's legit. If she doesn't want to go to the bar, find a place to meet, i.e a McD's parking lot close to you to leave her car then go to your place in your car. This way you can determine if she's alone etc. Don't discuss what you want to do until she's in your house and you know she's alone or you cop a feel etc.

Sounds like a part-timer to me, who is being cautious and doesn't want her pics available to everyone.

Doe Us2
06-10-11, 18:40
http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesomely-delicious-new-location-26/3557865

Has anyone seen this provider, I have read conflicting revies on her wanted to know if she is legit.

Thanks for the info

Michael4
06-19-11, 18:55
Lately I have noticed that Mongers and Providers are not acting towards there best interest. In that they are pretty darn blatant and obvious about everything. I guess since vice has not been doing there jobs like they should be, everyone is being lured into being lazy. I'm talking about CL and BP here.

But for for those of us who are paranoid do the following:

1. Never discuss money via the INTERNET or on the phone, and that mean texting. If the provider text her prices to you, she is the one at risk, don't haggle, and don't acknowledge them in your responses.

2. Go, through the normal meeting process. 1,2. 3 call system, whatever. Providers really need to do the multiple call system since more than likely they already discuss price. So the 1, 2.3 call system is more about them not having another Monger in the Bed when you show up, and for them to look outside for police cars. (Note, I am assuming you are going to her. Only idiots allow the provider to come to them since this will give her way to much information about you that can be given to LE. Note, you should act so that Provider has no idea who you really are. This makes it so that she can't give you up to LE afterwards, also she won't be able to black male you later on.)

3. Get to the room. Do not discuss money at all. This is where most mongers or providers get busted. My advise to you is first to have her take off her shirt and get a real good feel. Also, ask the provider to demonstrate her oral skills a little, and do make sure to check out the kitty. Once this is done, you can discuss between each other price, or whatever else you like, because technically almost every Judge and Jury will make a finding that you had sex prior to talking about money.

Analysis: Note, entrapment laws are tricky guys. LE have the lawyers, you do not. You mention money in exchange for sex prior to a sex act, your had. However discussing money after a sex act can be seen as pillow talk. Also, NO LE is going to get up in court to say after the provider sucked his dick a little they discussed the money transaction, and no UC LE is going to say after she sucked the perpetrator's dick they discussed the money aspect of the deal. Face it, the Judge will see that sex occurred prior to the discussion and will make a determination that LEO testimony is problematic, also the likelihood is that LEO career is done.

Problem with this technique for the Monger is simple, and that is after a girl start sucking on your dick a little you want her to finish, and it's hard to walk away, the little head is in control for most guys. However, the smart guy knows that if he walks out because the deal isn't right, he just got a free feel, and sure enough there will be another provider that is willing to make a deal that is right for him.

So, I guess in the end, this method provide a good safety from LE, while at the same time lets the guy sample the fruit a little before he purchase it.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it in the Police Tactics and Legal Issues thread in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Always Learnin
06-21-11, 19:37
Hello gentleman,

I want to say thank you for all the tips and advice found on these pages of the B-more Monger bible. I have found this info and leads very helpful. I'm not new to Baltimore, but I am new to this hobby. After a few years in the military I look forward to becoming a contributing member soon. If anyone has any advice that may not be listed but you think is important, please post or feel free to PM me. I thank you all again.

"Hunt safely"

CrazyCutiecpl
08-04-11, 14:35
Giani has the best advice about safety. He is well respected.

My random picks for parking spots is 1000 times better than sw picks, because they are random. Sw have the stupid habit of throwing condoms, napkins and condom wrappers out of the window. They would use the spot until they get busted there.

here is the question of the week:

you are parallel parked between 2 cars under a tree in a dark street receiving pleasure from a sw when a car parks next to you, blocking your exit, with an angry looking guy talking on the phone and telling you he just called police. He leaves his car and uses his cell phone to take few pictures of you and your license plate. What do you do?

A. Waite for police to arrive to explain that this guy is nuts.

B. Let the sw go, then tell police you were with your gf.

C. Drive over the sidewalk to get away before le arrives.

D. Tell him he is harassing you, and use your cell phone to record it.

E. Other.this would depend i would pop sabastian in his nose

CvpiMonger
02-12-12, 10:06
Get to the room. Do not discuss money at all. This is where most mongers or providers get busted. My advise to you is first to have her take off her shirt and get a real good feel. Also, ask the provider to demonstrate her oral skills a little, and do make sure to check out the kitty. Once this is done, you can discuss between each other price, or whatever else you like, because technically almost every Judge and Jury will make a finding that you had sex prior to talking about money.The important part of this as far as that kunt in Timonium is to get into the room and have her get stripped down before you flash the cash.

What kills me is that her perfume is still in my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. She had a great little body too. I just don't understand why she couldn't sit on my face like the ad said and taken my money after. Who doesn't like sex? I guess it really is who likes money more than sex. She has to be some sort of junkie drugged up kunt or something to just take the cash and not even get off first.

Live and learn. I'm still pissed but the game is the game. I think I just paid for a bit of an education. At least I feel better knowing it wasn't just me.

CVPI

SeoulFood
04-13-12, 12:20
Thanks to all that posted tips, advise and overall dos and donts.

I rtff, from beginning to end. I feel even more confident and secure for my future adventures.

Kudos to you all.

Peace.

Flfcsr
09-05-12, 21:08
This is a fantastic thread on here. I'm new to the Baltimore area, but had been posting down in FL. If you're brand new, do yourself a serious favor and read this thread from the beginning. All the way through. Right now. Go.

SexyBoy124
09-10-12, 18:22
Hello everyone,

I am new to this Baltimore fun sport and hope all the senior members can direct me as I go through the rookie tests, I will do anything required to become senior member and share info around to those who qualifier.

Hemi57
09-19-12, 23:14
Hey guys,

New to the area, lots of great info on here! Used to go around Wilmington / New Castle area before I moved, just trying to learn this area a little better before I start venturing out LOL

Fozzie
10-11-12, 01:44
I have been trolling for a couple of months, and I know I am lower then scum right now. I don't have a lot of time mongering been out 6 times in the last 3 months in the afternoon just doing recon on CB and WW loops. I been studying the boards, I don't live around Baltimore so I am learning the streets the best I can. Out in Fredwhoville there is nothing to talk about. I have to hand it to the seniors, most appreciative of the reports, if you don't know what you looking for your just sightseeing. I have to report I been doing recon and the last two outings I tried, I failed. Something always happens. My last outing cruising CB area, I don't want to fly blind so I am trying to see what I see on the boards and find a girl I like. Unfortunately, made the mistake that someone on here warned me not to do. Stop at the light at hanover / patapsco, LE parked on the left, civ blew the horn at me, did not notice I can make a right on red, real smooth, two young LE guys looked but did not follow me. Anyway, being new my monger radar is not too good. I swear, I think to myself, I am not 30 sec away from being tasered and maced. Girl walking her dog, jogging, w / kiddos, with another guy? I saw twice in CB a WSW with a white purse with cherries on it, mid 30's on two separate occasions on the phone. Not watching traffic, so nothing. I loop 3 times and I notice at the bottom of the hill olemstead / pennington some guy in a white car just sitting there? So I bailed, I guess this is a lesson to survey the area. So cruising up to WW area, I see talent but I am not interested. So I keep going just before the circle and I spotted a WSW, it was my first look, I'll always remember it. We made eye contact and she gave me the widest smile, I smiled back and we start laughing. I was in traffic, so I go around the block and she was gone. Anyway, as sad as it sounds this was the closest I got to a gem. I was reading the boards and there's a general saying "just f the SW" and I know Viking Catfish would be proud but I have to be attracted to the SW. The days are getting shorter and I can't see her face. I wondered if she gets in the car and I start driving and I know,"I'm not attracted to her", can I give her a Lincoln for her time maybe give her a mammogram and drop her off? I'm a nice guy, and don't want to be rude or anything. Dropping her off if the negotiating fails and she rude is another issue for me. I'm just saying, if I want crap, I can get that at home.

Thanks to everyone! Foz

Popcorn52
10-23-12, 17:13
Will be coming to Baltimore in few weeks for two weeks. I am interested in knowing about the Red Room and some secret hand shake can anyone help me?

Popcorn52

BsiUnit
12-12-12, 00:57
Hey new to posting here. I've been mongering around off and on around NE area, Walbash area. I've been traveling near Washington Blvd area and ran into SW that told me here name was Lori. She gave a hell of a BJ, but was short on time. Not really familiar with the area. Any tips on a good area to stop though. It's been getting hot with LE stings around Garrison and Rogers area lately.

Hugh Jardon
12-18-12, 10:33
. I was reading the boards and there's a general saying "just f the SW" and I know Viking Catfish would be proud but I have to be attracted to the SW. The days are getting shorter and I can't see her face. I wondered if she gets in the car and I start driving and I know,"I'm not attracted to her", can I give her a Lincoln for her time maybe give her a mammogram and drop her off? I'm a nice guy, and don't want to be rude or anything. Dropping her off if the negotiating fails and she rude is another issue for me. I'm just saying, if I want crap, I can get that at home.

Thanks to everyone! FozThis is not a bad question at all. Best time to get this straight is right at the moment of pickup. We all know the saying "she looked good from afar, but up close she was far from good". When she is walking up to the car, get a real good look at her. As she gets close, smile at her. She should smile back. You can check out her teeth, or lack of them. See if she's got nasty sores on her face that you couldn't see from afar. If she's got sores there, she's got them everywhere. It's a good time to check out her hygeine, by looking at her hair. My experience has been if her hair is nasty and greasy looking, she's going to smell. All of these things make me roll down the window and say,"Sorry, I thought you were someone else" and drive off.

Once she's in the car and you decide she is A) some swer that you've heard bad things about or B) she looks / smells bad or C) she's got a shitty attitude, you are left with a couple options. 1) Go through with the date. Not a good one, almost never works out well. 2) Tell her you're freaking out, scared, getting a guilty conscience, make something up. Tell her to get out, please. If she asks, give her a Lincoln. 3) Tell her she stinks, you've heard she gives lousy service, whatever. I've never done this one, but it's probably the best one.

Anyway, try to examine her before she gets in. Once she's in, it's hard to dislodge her without some $ or unpleasantness.

LetMeBeMe
12-25-12, 02:56
Wow. Had no idea about this site. A SW told about it. Thin brunette Jessi just had a baby. With several other kids. Not that bad.

Contractor
01-14-13, 14:25
Any spots close to Essex I can try?

Contractor
01-14-13, 14:38
Any spots close to essex I can try?

BonsaiBoner
07-26-13, 09:51
Hi new here and I have been searching but came up empty. Can someone tell me what the standard tuition for a SW is?

Thanks

Ardochane
08-21-13, 09:55
Hi,

New to the area and sport. I've been doing a good bit of reading before I finally bit and joined. Hopefully in the near future I can eventually provide as much as this site has already

Given to me. Any stater advice / SW details that anyone is willing to send would be greatly appreciated. Since I'm not originally from this state, I'm still struggling to match areas with abbreviations. So I apologize in advance if I ask anything that seems dumb or obvious to others.

BostonBoy
11-05-13, 10:20
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zvlyMzDqWo3o.kEVJFu-qc7JA

PM or reply with new areas- looking to fill in Dundaulk.

LiquorPoker
11-19-13, 19:16
I don't know what thread to post this in. And I'm probably going to sound like a newb. I apologize in advance!

I booked a last-minute trip which gives me one night in Baltimore. I wanted to stay in the downtown / Harbor area but I had one too many drinks, bought a room via Priceline and, like the dumbass that I am, ended up with a hotel near BWI instead of downtown. Shit! I do not know the Baltimore area at all. And now I'm not sure what to do with my one evening there.

I guess my options are:

1) Hope there's a decent, very friendly SC or MP near the hotel (walking or short cab ride).

2) Quickly browse the personals for outcall. I'm very picky (young, white, cute, spinner), not a lot of spare change, and have little time to do intel.

3) Rent a car.

4) Hole up in hotel room and watch TV for the night.

Any info / suggestions to this rushed, generic inquiry appreciated.

BTW Browsing the threads, you Baltimore mongers sound friendlier than we in Vegas!

Johnny Stales
11-22-13, 10:07
I don't know what thread to post this in. And I'm probably going to sound like a newb. I apologize in advance!

I booked a last-minute trip which gives me one night in Baltimore. I wanted to stay in the downtown / Harbor area but I had one too many drinks, bought a room via Priceline and, like the dumbass that I am, ended up with a hotel near BWI instead of downtown. Shit! I do not know the Baltimore area at all. And now I'm not sure what to do with my one evening there.

I guess my options are:

1) Hope there's a decent, very friendly SC or MP near the hotel (walking or short cab ride).

2) Quickly browse the personals for outcall. I'm very picky (young, white, cute, spinner), not a lot of spare change, and have little time to do intel.

3) Rent a car.

4) Hole up in hotel room and watch TV for the night.

Any info / suggestions to this rushed, generic inquiry appreciated.

BTW Browsing the threads, you Baltimore mongers sound friendlier than we in Vegas!A lot of the BP providers stay out by BWI. You could probably go room to room.

Hugh Jardon
11-22-13, 21:17
A lot of the BP providers stay out by BWI. You could probably go room to room.Quite true. I've been to just about every mid to low budget motel out there visiting BP girls.

NotJustADick
12-18-13, 12:30
Helped a lot for a newb trying to figure out where to start.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zvlyMzDqWo3o.kEVJFu-qc7JA

PM or reply with new areas- looking to fill in Dundaulk.

SexyBoy124
01-01-14, 03:15
Should your nomination get seconded I will most humbly accept. I thank you for your support.

Benchseats RockI will second that nomination too as a senior member.

MrHappyFace77
03-06-14, 18:42
A lot of the BP providers stay out by BWI. You could probably go room to room.If your not driving and your already at BWI hotel your best bet is get a escort, There plenty of them that stay around there if your looking to have a little fun with a female, check out BP site you will pay a little more tho.

DirecTv1234
03-27-14, 18:37
I am new at this, and I love bbws. I just wanted know does anyone know of bbw BSW.

DrBang
04-29-14, 02:40
I am new at this, and I love bbws. I just wanted know does anyone know of bbw BSW.Bro if you are looking for bbw BSW, you should check out my hunting ground, Garrison Ave.

Doe Us
07-07-14, 17:20
http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-explode-in-the-right-hands-21/9373171

So this ad piqued my interest and decided to TOFTT, what a waste of time and more importantly money. I should have stuck with my go to girls that I have on rotation. Lackluster mechanical performance, not girl in pics, her roommate may be the one in the bottom pic, but her two-hand massage for that price point is not even justifiable. I will skip this one with a plumb, and rub one our on your own. Trust me you are better for it. Skip.

Rapid
10-28-14, 09:46
I found some food for thought in this guy's post. Nothing new, but a lot of old advice put together in a useful read.

#2651 General Reports, San Diego board, Jan. 18,2014.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3389-General-Reports&p=1985400&viewfull=1#post1985400.

B More Monger
10-26-15, 10:08
This area seemed very helpful, is there an area for tips on avoiding LE?

BlindSandal
11-09-15, 22:43
How to Safely ease your way into BP mongering.

You can do a lot of little things to make your first visits with a BP ladies safe and worry free.

Step 1) Buy a burner phone.

You should not even consider using your own cell phone! Sooner or later some lady is going to get noisy in your phone. There should not be any hobby related calls on your cell phone. If you visit enough ladies they will text your number when they get to town. Do you really want to get a text from a BP lady during dinner? Do you really want your old lady checking the cell phone bill to see who you called this month only to find BP ladies. Go down to walmart, best buy or wherever and buy a burner phone (E. G Tracfone). Make sure you purchase the double minutes card along with a 90 day card. Set up your phone and make sure you set up a locking code. Don't use the same code for your burner phone that you use on your regular phone.

The only numbers which should be in the phone are numbers of ladies that you are interested in. There should not be any of your work, friend or relatives numbers saved on the phone. If you want to test the phone call a BP lady and ask her how much to consult with her for a half hour. Don't call your cell phone or home number.

BTW, the last time I went to buy a ninety day extension I was asked for a name and address. They did not ask for ID. Feel free to make up any name and address you want. I know I did.

BTW, this phone should be locked and turned off when not being actively used. If your old lady finds the phone then you don't know whose phone it is. I don't know anything about the phone, it is not mine.

Step 2) Start out seeing ladies with oThER reviews where it says that they look like there photos.

By starting out with well reviewed ladies with good reviews it will allow you to practice with a lady who knows what she is doing and you can practice safely learning the hobby. Pick out a BP lady who already has good reviews and call her on your new burner phone. If you have any special requirements try to choose a lady who will do the things you are interested in doing. If the reviews says the lady doesn't french kiss don't get your panties in a bunch when you get to the room and she won't allow you to french kiss.

DO NOT SEE ANY BP LADIES WITHOUT ANY REVIEWS ESPECIALLY IF THEIR PICTURES ARE OF VERY PRETTY LADIES. Many of these ads are fakes. If you are lucky you will get there and it will be a fat chick. If you are unlucky you will be robbed, scammed or arrested.

Read the lady's reviews. Hopefully they are relatively young compared to you. They have a number of positive reviews which state that they look like their photos. Most of these ladies will be pretty enough and will be great at having sex (They did have good reviews.) thus you will have a good time. However, you need to look as these ladies as an opportunity to practice the hobby safely so when you start doing riskier stuff (seeing ladies with no reviews, .) you will know how to go about in the most careful manner possible.

In the future, research includes googling the ladies phone numbers and the ladies images. It is really necessary if the lady doesn't have any reviews.

Step 3) Preparing for your first date.

Take a shower and brush your teeth. Should you arrive on your first date with a lot of bad odors don't be surprised if either your date ends quickly or she invites you to take a shower.

The first time you see a new lady (new to you) buy a three pack of condoms. It is much better to have them and not need them than not have them and need them.

When on a poontang prowl break as few laws as possible. Stop at stop signs. Use turns signals. Don't carry 420. No open alcohol in the car. Do the speed limit (I know this hurts!)

Step 4) Call the lady on your burner phone to meet her at her hotel or notel.

There are numerous reasons not to have a BP lady come to your house for an outcall when you are learning the hobby. The best one is that if something goes wrong it will not occur at your house.

When you call a BP lady on the phone you should want to cover two areas of information (how much for a half hour and ask them to text you their address). Sometimes BP ladies will post their rates in their ads.

Many of the ladies may ask one of these common questions:

A) Are you a cop or are you affiliated with law enforcement?

B) How old are you?

C) What race are you?

D) How long is it going to take you to get to their place?

E) how long do you want to visit?

F) How much do you weigh?

Do not ever talk about any sex acts on the phone. A lady in the know will hang up on you and block your phone number (as well they should). If you ever talk about a specific sex act and a set amount of money in a call with a lady then you have just set yourself and the lady up for a solicitation charge. All carnal details must be worked out in the room once a level of trust has been established between you and your lady friend.

If someone on the other end of the phone talks about any sex act then you should not go see them. Hang up on them and call some other lady.

Do not book an hour the first time you see a lady. When you meet a lady for the first time you want to see if you get along with the lady. A half hour is plenty of time to figure out if you want to visit the lady ever again.

BTW, pay only in cash. Any time someone talks about payment in anything other than cash think scam. You may not know what the scam is but rest assured that the only fucking which will occur is to your bank. Real escorts prefer cash.

Step 5) Check out the hotel or notel environment when you arrive.

Drive around and see what is going on. The less people in the parking lot the better. There should not be any police squad cars.

Once you are satisfied that everything seems normal enough then call the lady and let her know you are in the parking lot.

If you are lucky she will tell you to come on up to room such and such. She may tell you it will be a couple of minutes. A couple of minutes may mean two or it may mean ten minutes. That is right, you may have been driving for a half hour and now once your here she is going to take a shower. Oh well, it is what it is. Until she calls you back you wait. I sometimes wait in the parking lot next door.

Oh yeah you get to the parking lot and the lady doesn't answer her phone. Guess who double booked? Guess who got to the notel second?

Sometimes the lady wants you to describe your car. You may not get in to see her if she doesn't like your piece of shit car.

When the lady calls you back and gives you her room number then you should repeat the room number back to her slowly.

Clean all the phone calls and texts from this event from your burner and leave it in the car powered off.

The lady may ask you to call her when you get to the floor from which she is staying on. She wants to take a look at you before she will open the door. I like to tell the lady as a security precaution I never bring my cell phone to a meeting. Most times a lady will give you her room number at this point.

Step 6) Only bring the agreed upon cash for your consultation and maybe 10 $ extra for a possible tip.

Lock your wallet and other valuables in your car. Only bring the amount of money which was agreed upon for your half hour meeting. It is OK to bring $10 to tip the lady if you enjoy yourself. Do not bring extra money or valuables to a room with a lady you have never met. You can't loose what you don't bring.

You need to have a man to little man talk before you go up into a notel room. Make sure when you get to the room:

A) The lady in the room matches the lady in the BP ad.

B) The price on the call is the price you are going to pay.

The little man needs to understand if the reviewed lady from the ad does not match her photos (and the review states her photos are real) then it is time to leave. Excuse yourself, my mistake and leave. If you get to the room and the price changes then you tell the lady I brought the agreed upon amount. If that won't do then I have to leave. Then leave. Don't let the little man talk you in to staying when things are not as they should be. When things are awry feel free to leave. The little man may want to stay, don't listen to the little man when things are wrong.

I know some ladies never use their own photos. Don't start out with ladies who don't look like their photos. It is one less thing to worry about.

Step 7) Meeting your BP lady.

You are on your way up to her room or house.

Be aware some ladies may give you the wrong room number or address as a strange security measure.

I have given wrong addresses and wrong room numbers. So you could be knocking on the wrong door when the door next to it opens and you are ushered in. So far I have not run into anyone who said, "Hey asshole, what the fuck do you want?

Most of the time you get to the right door. You knock and a lovely young lady lets you in.

Hopefully the lady latches the door behind you. If she doesn't ask her if it is ok to latch the door. If she says no, then you should say goodbye. You don't want anyone coming into the room while you are indisposed in the room. Many times when you come in you might get a hug. It is too soon to start making out with the lady. A little hug is fine.

Ask your lady friend if anyone is in the bathroom? Whether she says yes or no. You need to go check the bathroom, any large cabinets or closets for other people. Once you have verified it is just the two of you then you can move on to the police check.

A police check allows you and the lady to trust that neither of you are not cops. You can say something to the lady like, You are a very pretty lady may I stroke your private area? If she says nothing repeat the question slowly. If she doesn't answer or says no. Apologize for being rude and leave. When she gives you the go ahead then lightly stroke her why and boobs. She will probably stoke your groin. Don't skip the police check just because you recognize her from her photos and she has reviews. She will feel more comfortable after you have proved you are not a cop.

BTW, I have had spent sessions with extra ladies in the other bed and in the bathroom. Since I started hobbying, I have found that I have been fairly comfortable with things I never thought would happen. I probably would not be comfortable a guy or kids in the room. However, other ladies why not. You should only do what you are comfortable with.

8) Exchange information about your wants and her limitations.

No matter what your wants are her limitations trump your wants. Respect the ladies limits. Just because you paid for a half hour of her time doesn't mean she has to do whatever you want as your love slave. You should have done better research about her dos and don'ts.

Oh yeah, she wants to get paid. Some ladies will make it very clear that you need to drop the cash and swoop down on it 1/10 of a second after it hits the table. Other ladies are still wary of john law and will be happy you drop the cash on the counter but they may not touch it during the session. Do not directly hand the cash to the lady.

9) You do whatever.

10) It is over once you blow your load.

You will notice that a lady will give you a big smile right after you orgasm. That is because she has fulfilled her end of the bargain. Time to clean up, make a little small talk, get dressed, take a pee, get a hug thank her and leave. You paid for up to a half hour. If you blow your load in the first 5 minutes then your half hour is almost up. There are no two pops in a half hour. An occasional lady will ask you to hang out but most ladies think it is time for you to go.
BS.

OskarM
11-10-15, 00:50
It. Reminds us all of the do and don't items that will keep you out of trouble.

BlindSandal
11-10-15, 22:59
Should you ever run into the law in a parking lot or worse a notel room you have to be very careful what you say to John Law. They know what you are doing and they are very good at letting people think if you tell them the truth you might be able to slide. The truth of the matter is that anything you tell a police officer will be used to prosecute you.

Almost always one should answer a police question with,"Officer, am I being detained or am I free to go?" One does not need to answer a question, just because it is being asked by a police officer. The more anyone talks with a police officer the more likely that the person will say something that may incriminate them in a crime. If the police keep pushing you to respond to their queries then invoke, 'I'm going to remain silent. I would like to see a lawyer. '. Then don't talk to the police! STFU! You can't possibly say the wrong thing to a police officer if you remain silent.

It is meant to be intimidating when John Law come speeding across the parking lot, jumps out of a car and start berating you with questions. They are trying to scare bully and cajole you into saying something that will implicate you in a crime. If the police have enough information to arrest you then you are going to jail.

You cannot talk the police out of arresting you. Your wicked uncle LEO will never say,"Oh you banged a 9, well that's different. Here is $10 go have a beer on me. ".

Don't lie to the police. If the police ask you which room you came from then respond with,"Officer, am I being detained or am I free to go?" It is none of their business which room you came from. If the police can arrest you for something else and they can prove that you lied to an officer during the encounter then the judge will give you extra jail time for lying.

Do not run from the police. Running from the police will give the police probable cause and they will go on a fishing trip trying to find out what crimes you could have possibly committed.

Keep your car locked when you are stopped next to or near your car. Never consent to a search of your vehicle when an officer asks to search your car. State clearly,"Officer, I know you are doing your job but I don't consent to searches. " Don't let John Law talk you into letting them search your car. No matter what officer friendly says, never consent to a search. Once you tell an officer that they can search your car then you make yourself liable for whatever is found in the car, whether it yours, your kids or your temporary girlfriend. I know you are just doing your job officer but I don't consent to searches.

Always be polite when dealing with the police. Throw in as many, Yes sir, No Sir, and Thank you as possible. While you may be dealing with an asshole or cocksucker there is not need to inform the people with clubs, mace, taser and guns that they are assholes. Like everybody else officers have bad days and fights with their wives in the morning. Push them far enough and you will get the Rodney King beat down special. If you are lucky someone will video your encounter, if you are unlucky you might end up a cripple in prison.

When on a poontang prowl break as few laws as possible. Stop at stop signs. Use turns signals. Don't carry 420. No open alcohol in the car. No speeding.

After you get the room number from a lady you are about to go see, while in the the hotel parking lot you need to delete all the recent calls and texts which were sent and received. Leave your phone locked and powered off in your car before visiting your lady at her notel.

Once you are in a hotel room should the lady not participate in police check or just start asking you what you want to do this is a red flag that you may be in a very bad situation. Especially if the lady is in her street clothes not sexy lingerie. You need to leave.

Here is an excellent video about why you should never talk to the police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

There is an excellent web site which sells two very good videos on how to deal with police encounters:

http://www.flexyourrights.org/

"Officer, am I being detained or am I free to go?

BS.

Baltoman
11-11-15, 10:53
Excellent post!

Baltoman.

Should you ever run into the law in a parking lot or worse a notel room you have to be very careful what you say to John Law. They know what you are doing and they are very good at letting people think if you tell them the truth you might be able to slide. The truth of the matter is that anything you tell a police officer will be used to prosecute you.

Almost always one should answer a police question with,"Officer, am I being detained or am I free to go?" One does not need to answer a question, just because it is being asked by a police officer. The more anyone talks with a police officer the more likely that the person will say something that may incriminate them in a crime. If the police keep pushing you to respond to their queries then invoke, 'I'm going to remain silent. I would like to see a lawyer. '. Then don't talk to the police! STFU! You can't possibly say the wrong thing to a police officer if you remain silent.

It is meant to be intimidating when John Law come speeding across the parking lot, jumps out of a car and start berating you with questions. They are trying to scare bully and cajole you into saying something that will implicate you in a crime. If the police have enough information to arrest you then you are going to jail.

You cannot talk the police out of arresting you. Your wicked uncle LEO will never say,"Oh you banged a 9, well that's different. Here is $10 go have a beer on me. ".

Don't lie to the police. If the police ask you which room you came from then respond with,"Officer, am I being detained or am I free to go?" It is none of their business which room you came from. If the police can arrest you for something else and they can prove that you lied to an officer during the encounter then the judge will give you extra jail time for lying.

Do not run from the police. Running from the police will give the police probable cause and they will go on a fishing trip trying to find out what crimes you could have possibly committed.

Keep your car locked when you are stopped next to or near your car. Never consent to a search of your vehicle when an officer asks to search your car. State clearly,"Officer, I know you are doing your job but I don't consent to searches. " Don't let John Law talk you into letting them search your car. No matter what officer friendly says, never consent to a search. Once you tell an officer that they can search your car then you make yourself liable for whatever is found in the car, whether it yours, your kids or your temporary girlfriend. I know you are just doing your job officer but I don't consent to searches.

Always be polite when dealing with the police. Throw in as many, Yes sir, No Sir, and Thank you as possible. While you may be dealing with an asshole or cocksucker there is not need to inform the people with clubs, mace, taser and guns that they are assholes. Like everybody else officers have bad days and fights with their wives in the morning. Push them far enough and you will get the Rodney King beat down special. If you are lucky someone will video your encounter, if you are unlucky you might end up a cripple in prison.

When on a poontang prowl break as few laws as possible. Stop at stop signs. Use turns signals. Don't carry 420. No open alcohol in the car. No speeding.

After you get the room number from a lady you are about to go see, while in the the hotel parking lot you need to delete all the recent calls and texts which were sent and received. Leave your phone locked and powered off in your car before visiting your lady at her notel.

Once you are in a hotel room should the lady not participate in police check or just start asking you what you want to do this is a red flag that you may be in a very bad situation. Especially if the lady is in her street clothes not sexy lingerie. You need to leave.

There is an excellent web site which sells two very good videos on how to deal with police encounters:

http://www.flexyourrights.org/

"Officer, am I being detained or am I free to go?

BS.

Bunker Buster
11-11-15, 18:34
Excellent post!

Originally Posted by BlindSandal

The irony is that the advice being posted here to keep mongers safe while engaging in fornication, sodomy, adultery, and other lustful, sinful activity, is from a lecture at Regent School of Law in Virginia Beach, originally known as "Christian Broadcasting Network University," founded by Pat Robertson. LOL.

True story.

Old Chinese Guy
11-11-15, 23:50
I took the time to watch the whole video, excellent advice!

Excellent post!

Baltoman.

Ebdawgg
11-12-15, 12:04
Excellent post!

Baltoman.I've known a few cops in my day and they hate being addressed as sir. They take that as a sign of too much weakness. I would suggest saying "Yes Officer" or "No Officer. ".

Other than that A+.

Glad we post these occasionally. Everyone could use a refresher course from time to time. Cops do, lawyers do and if mongers want to stay on top of their game, they should too.

Good job and thanks.

EurAsiaTrekker
08-16-16, 17:47
Thanks for all the excellent tips.

BlindSandal
12-03-16, 17:25
Don't fall in lust with high quality photos of beautiful ladies with no reviews. Once in a blue moon you will miss your chance at a real gem. Most of the time if you are lucky it will be a fat chick with an over inflated value of self worth who will hit you with the hard sell once you hit the room. If you are unlucky you will be robbed. If you are really unlucky you can be arrested. The sad sad sad truth is that there are not a lot of models working on BP.

Girls discover that photos of very pretty ladies in their BP ads gets them more calls than their own photos. So they steal photos of pretty ladies and post them as their own in their BP ads. Or some BP ladies use photos from years ago and when they were 20 lbs lighter.

You got to research both the phone number and their photos.

If you find the same photo under many different phone numbers either the lady is not using her own photos or the lady changes her phone numbers a lot. The most likely reason a lady changes her phone numbers is because she doesn't want you to find her poor or mediocre reviews. There are some cases when a lady is disorganized and just can't keep to a single phone number.

Some ladies may be using photos of a lady who looks similar to themselves. There are ladies who do not use their real photos because they plan to get out of the business and value their privacy. I know I wouldn't want my face posted on BP. Carmen is an example of a very pretty lady who plans to eventually leave the business and doesn't post photos of herself. How can you tell who you are going to get without chasing down their reviews associated with their phone numbers and photos.

Some girls post their own pics but never of their face or tats. Lexi West is a lady who has post hot photos of herself but both she and her photos are very hot.

Sometimes African American girls will appear to be white when the flash washes them out.

Ladies are very good at posting photos of themselves where they are hiding their profiles and stomachs. So you will find a lot of BP photos of ladies asses, backs and them lying on sheets obscuring their profile.

Don't fixate on seeing a girl because you have fallen in love with a photo of a pretty girl. There is this photo of this blond chick in black boots with these soccer ball fishnet stockings which have driven guys crazy for years. She changes her name and phone number a lot. However many guys just can't resist her photos. Somebody post her soccer ball fishnet ass photos which guys can't seem to resist.

Let's talk about Asian BP ads. Asian Massage Parlors (AMP) BP ads are designed to get you to visit their establishment. The hot Asian girls in AMP BP ads are not found on the premises. Nor are they a likely representation of the kind of lady you will find at the establishment.

Late at night, when guys are drinking and not thinking one will see a lot of BP ads using very pretty girls. Scammers like these hours when they can take advantage of the inebriated.

While checking out ads in the BP escort section it also pays to examine in the transsexual escort section to see if you find the same photos for a TS lady. Sometimes you want the only dick at the party to be your own.

Then there are the underage girls who post on BP as 18 while they are small and very young looking without any tats. Suddenly, ads that used to say they were 18 now say they are 23. They advertise during after school hours. These girls scare the shit out of me.

And a note to the ladies, don't post your Facebook pics. One of us will chase down your Facebook photos and find out your real name.

Let's all be careful out there,
BS

BlindSandal
12-09-16, 21:18
LEAVE!

Turn around and go away. She knows why you are leaving. She may be verbally abusive. Ignore what she says. Pepper spray her if she attacks you. Keep walking away and don't engage with her. You should not be worried about being rude, you should be worried what other false pretenses are going on here. It is not the time to explore what strange shit can happen to me; It is time to Ease on down the road.

You were expecting a gorgeous spinner and behind the door is a little chunky lady or worse a very large lady. You fell in love with the photo and that lady didn't show up in the notel. She is going to pressure you to stay and she isn't going to want to change her price. Here is when your little man might speak up, Fuck it, I am here let's do it. We both know the little man is an idiot don't listen to him. This lady's effort is going to cease as soon as you hand over the cash. At that point, it is all about what can she do to get you quickly out the door.

Look their are plenty of pleasantly plump or heavyset woman making a go in the business. They advertise with their own photos and get plenty of repeat business because they know how to show a guy a good time. People who don't advertise photos close to their body type just want the cash with out providing the services.

Then there is the whole issue of TS providers especially under body rub section of BP where guys may be expecting a HJ but might hope for a BJ but not FS. If that is your thing fine. If it isn't you may a bit disturbed when you stoke their slit and find Mr Johnson is at home.

LEAVE, VAMOS, GET OUTTA DODGE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME YOU JUST CAN'T STAY HERE, HEIDY HO BOYS,
BS

BTW, Even if she is a pretty girl you can still get robbed or attacked by other people in the room. Gotta check the room for other surprises. I understand some ladies want their privacy. I sure as hell don't want my face on BP. So check the closets and large cabinets in the room of unreviewed ladies and make sure she latches the door once you enter.

The Impaler
12-27-16, 08:09
Haven't seen this posted anywhere else so thought I'd offer some advice.

Obviously using your real cell number for your hobby is crazy. If you get caught by Uncle LEO they have a digital record of everything and deleting messages / images won't help as they can be recovered.

Burner phones, cell phones purchased with a prepaid card, are great alternatives but I came across an app called Line 2 years ago while leaving in NYC. It's 9. 95 a month for the basic service but basically gives you a burner phone in your real cell phone. I use a prepaid card to handle the payment and the convenience of having one phone where I can quickly delete the app or get a new burner number has been invaluable and well worth the cost.

When making a date, I use line 2 to make the call or message, once at my location, I delete the app, turn off my phone and leave it my glovebox. When done, I turn it back on, download the app, and I'm good to go again.

One negative with the service is you can't exchange images or video over line 2 unless the other party has the app as well. (When you send them an image, they get a link to download the app.) But for 80% of my monger get needs, this works.

Anyway, just trying to get us all safe. Hope you guys find it useful.

BlindSandal
12-29-16, 19:32
Haven't seen this posted anywhere else so thought I'd offer some advice.

Obviously using your real cell number for your hobby is crazy. If you get caught by Uncle LEO they have a digital record of everything and deleting messages / images won't help as they can be recovered.

Burner phones, cell phones purchased with a prepaid card, are great alternatives but I came across an app called Line 2 years ago while leaving in NYC. It's 9. 95 a month for the basic service but basically gives you a burner phone in your real cell phone. I use a prepaid card to handle the payment and the convenience of having one phone where I can quickly delete the app or get a new burner number has been invaluable and well worth the cost.

When making a date, I use line 2 to make the call or message, once at my location, I delete the app, turn off my phone and leave it my glovebox. When done, I turn it back on, download the app, and I'm good to go again.

One negative with the service is you can't exchange images or video over line 2 unless the other party has the app as well. (When you send them an image, they get a link to download the app.) But for 80% of my monger get needs, this works.

Anyway, just trying to get us all safe. Hope you guys find it useful.Imp,

For gosh sakes buy a burner. Deleting and reinstalling an APP every time you see a lady is bullshit. You are going to forget and leave a trail when you get lazy. If you find a quality lady then she should be in your contact list (The little man will thank you for this.) and you sure don't want to loose her number because you deleted this APP. You would be an idiot to keep a quality BP provider's number in your contact list on your regular phone.

Buy a Burner,
BS

The Impaler
01-05-17, 01:34
Imp,

For gosh sakes buy a burner. Deleting and reinstalling an APP every time you see a lady is bullshit. You are going to forget and leave a trail when you get lazy. If you find a quality lady then she should be in your contact list (The little man will thank you for this.) and you sure don't want to loose her number because you deleted this APP. You would be an idiot to keep a quality BP provider's number in your contact list on your regular phone.

Buy a Burner,
BSCertainly a burner phone is the best option but a cheaper alternative, especially if in a bind could be line 2. Certainly it's not for everyone but carrying around two phones, especially if you have a woman or wife can be problematic. Also deleting and downloading the app again requires about as much discipline as managing two phones. Even you don't want to delete the app, just log out of it. If you do delete and reinstall, it syncs to the cloud automatically so no fear of losing a number.

I respect your opinion on the burner preference but it can't hurt to have options.

OskarM
01-05-17, 08:40
Certainly a burner phone is the best option but a cheaper alternative, especially if in a bind could be line 2. Certainly it's not for everyone but carrying around two phones, especially if you have a woman or wife can be problematic. Also deleting and downloading the app again requires about as much discipline as managing two phones. Even you don't want to delete the app, just log out of it. If you do delete and reinstall, it syncs to the cloud automatically so no fear of losing a number.

I respect your opinion on the burner preference but it can't hurt to have options.Your real phone is linked to your real name. If push comes to shove they connect those dots. Get cash, go to Walmart, get a monger phone, activate the monger phone from any phone not your own and not your work phone, change monger phones annually. Keep a password on your monger phone and keep it off unless you are using it. If it has gps, remove the battery when not in use.

If using an app and your real phone with gps, remember it logs where you are at nearly all times.

George525
06-16-17, 06:26
I've posted a few times about Sara in Dundalk. She offered a $100 massage with a very happy ending. Veery talkative but sweet. Has anyone seen postings of her??

EumYang
08-14-17, 00:39
Are there any no-tell motels in Glen Burnie? Sorry if it's a dumb question -- I actually haven't rented a room for the purpose of mongering in over 10 years.

BlindSandal
08-14-17, 18:48
Guys,

You do your research, you find a lady with good reviews, you get to her notel, and you have radio silence. No one answering the phone. Ladies double book because they get a lot of no-shows. First guy to her notel gets seen. They will see the second guy if he waits around. I had ladies give me discounts because I waited. I also had them never answer at all ever again. You can go to a bar have a drink and look for a backup girl. It would be better if you chosen a backup girl near where your first girl is staying before you call the first girl. Especially if stiff is already loaded with prescription blue steel and his meds are waning. Shit happens, it is all part of the game.

It is not just ladies doing flaky stuff. Tons of guys make appointments and don't show up. If a lady has two guys coming she figures one may not show; So the first guy to the parking lot gets seen first. Should both of them show up then she will juggle it somehow. There is always the possibility neither of the guys will show. I have had my share of when I call a lady twice and she doesn't answer once I am at the notel. Everyone hates being in a notel parking lot waiting to see if the lady will call you back. If you book an appointment and one of her regulars books an appointment 2 minutes after you for the same arrival time who do you think she wants to see? A known regular or some guy she has never seen before? You may be talking about a BP lady with no reviews not a well reviewed high end agency lady. Don't get upset, try to roll with it.

I am not surprised by double booking behavior whenever I have never met a lady before. I would be very disappointed in a lady who would double book on any subsequent meeting.

I read this article off of beefeater where uncle LEO complained that they had over 60 calls but only arrested 2 guys who showed up. That means ladies get a lot of calls and a lot of no shows. Guys phone shop and make multiple appointments and then maybe only show up at the lady they think best matches their fancy. Leaving the other ladies as backup should their first lady fall through. You think these pricks call the other ladies and cancel. No show behavior by guys encourages a lady to double book.

After you have finished a meeting while you are getting dressed, just ask a lady if she gets a lot of guys who make appointments who don't show up? If you take the time to ask ladies about the hobby from their perspective then you might learn something. Don't ask about this stuff before you have finished your business or she might vent her spleen for a hh about all the assholes who don't show up. I have found many ladies will openly share information about the hobby from their perspective if you ask nicely. Listen and learn to what they have to say; Don't argue with them about their experiences.

I even had one of my previous ATFs bump her appointment w a new customer to get me in because I had a small time window and I was a regular and I tip my ATFs.

Bump you I will,
BS

MrNiubility
08-22-17, 22:40
New to the hobby, and can, you gents recommend a good place for std tests in Howard county? If it is anonymous and affordable, would be great. Thanks a lot.

RickFlare17
09-03-17, 20:24
Hello everyone. New to site but known on List Crawler.

HeyShooter
09-20-17, 08:27
How to Safely ease your way into BP mongering.

You can do a lot of little things to make your first visits with a BP ladies safe and worry free.

Step 1) Buy a burner phone.

You should not even consider using your own cell phone! Sooner or later some lady is going to get noisy in your phone. There should not be any hobby related calls on your cell phone. If you visit enough ladies they will text your number when they get to town. Do you really want to get a text from a BP lady during dinner? Do you really want your old lady checking the cell phone bill to see who you called this month only to find BP ladies. Go down to walmart, best buy or wherever and buy a burner phone (E. G Tracfone). Make sure you purchase the double minutes card along with a 90 day card. Set up your phone and make sure you set up a locking code. Don't use the same code for your burner phone that you use on your regular phone.

The only numbers which should be in the phone are numbers of ladies that you are interested in. There should not be any of your work, friend or relatives numbers saved on the phone. If you want to test the phone call a BP lady and ask her how much to consult with her for a half hour. Don't call your cell phone or home number.

BTW, the last time I went to buy a ninety day extension I was asked for a name and address. They did not ask for ID. Feel free to make up any name and address you want. I know I did.

BTW, this phone should be locked and turned off when not being actively used. If your old lady finds the phone then you don't know whose phone it is. I don't know anything about the phone, it is not mine.

Step 2) Start out seeing ladies with oThER reviews where it says that they look like there photos.

By starting out with well reviewed ladies with good reviews it will allow you to practice with a lady who knows what she is doing and you can practice safely learning the hobby. Pick out a BP lady who already has good reviews and call her on your new burner phone. If you have any special requirements try to choose a lady who will do the things you are interested in doing. If the reviews says the lady doesn't french kiss don't get your panties in a bunch when you get to the room and she won't allow you to french kiss.

DO NOT SEE ANY BP LADIES WITHOUT ANY REVIEWS ESPECIALLY IF THEIR PICTURES ARE OF VERY PRETTY LADIES. Many of these ads are fakes. If you are lucky you will get there and it will be a fat chick. If you are unlucky you will be robbed, scammed or arrested.

Read the lady's reviews. Hopefully they are relatively young compared to you. They have a number of positive reviews which state that they look like their photos. Most of these ladies will be pretty enough and will be great at having sex (They did have good reviews.) thus you will have a good time. However, you need to look as these ladies as an opportunity to practice the hobby safely so when you start doing riskier stuff (seeing ladies with no reviews, .) you will know how to go about in the most careful manner possible.

In the future, research includes googling the ladies phone numbers and the ladies images. It is really necessary if the lady doesn't have any reviews.

Step 3) Preparing for your first date.

Take a shower and brush your teeth. Should you arrive on your first date with a lot of bad odors don't be surprised if either your date ends quickly or she invites you to take a shower.

The first time you see a new lady (new to you) buy a three pack of condoms. It is much better to have them and not need them than not have them and need them.

When on a poontang prowl break as few laws as possible. Stop at stop signs. Use turns signals. Don't carry 420. No open alcohol in the car. Do the speed limit (I know this hurts!)

Step 4) Call the lady on your burner phone to meet her at her hotel or notel.

There are numerous reasons not to have a BP lady come to your house for an outcall when you are learning the hobby. The best one is that if something goes wrong it will not occur at your house.

When you call a BP lady on the phone you should want to cover two areas of information (how much for a half hour and ask them to text you their address). Sometimes BP ladies will post their rates in their ads.

Many of the ladies may ask one of these common questions:

A) Are you a cop or are you affiliated with law enforcement?

B) How old are you?

C) What race are you?

D) How long is it going to take you to get to their place?

E) how long do you want to visit?

F) How much do you weigh?

Do not ever talk about any sex acts on the phone. A lady in the know will hang up on you and block your phone number (as well they should). If you ever talk about a specific sex act and a set amount of money in a call with a lady then you have just set yourself and the lady up for a solicitation charge. All carnal details must be worked out in the room once a level of trust has been established between you and your lady friend.

If someone on the other end of the phone talks about any sex act then you should not go see them. Hang up on them and call some other lady.

Do not book an hour the first time you see a lady. When you meet a lady for the first time you want to see if you get along with the lady. A half hour is plenty of time to figure out if you want to visit the lady ever again.

BTW, pay only in cash. Any time someone talks about payment in anything other than cash think scam. You may not know what the scam is but rest assured that the only fucking which will occur is to your bank. Real escorts prefer cash.

Step 5) Check out the hotel or notel environment when you arrive.

Drive around and see what is going on. The less people in the parking lot the better. There should not be any police squad cars.

Once you are satisfied that everything seems normal enough then call the lady and let her know you are in the parking lot.

If you are lucky she will tell you to come on up to room such and such. She may tell you it will be a couple of minutes. A couple of minutes may mean two or it may mean ten minutes. That is right, you may have been driving for a half hour and now once your here she is going to take a shower. Oh well, it is what it is. Until she calls you back you wait. I sometimes wait in the parking lot next door.

Oh yeah you get to the parking lot and the lady doesn't answer her phone. Guess who double booked? Guess who got to the notel second?

Sometimes the lady wants you to describe your car. You may not get in to see her if she doesn't like your piece of shit car.

When the lady calls you back and gives you her room number then you should repeat the room number back to her slowly.

Clean all the phone calls and texts from this event from your burner and leave it in the car powered off.

The lady may ask you to call her when you get to the floor from which she is staying on. She wants to take a look at you before she will open the door. I like to tell the lady as a security precaution I never bring my cell phone to a meeting. Most times a lady will give you her room number at this point.

Step 6) Only bring the agreed upon cash for your consultation and maybe 10 $ extra for a possible tip.

Lock your wallet and other valuables in your car. Only bring the amount of money which was agreed upon for your half hour meeting. It is OK to bring $10 to tip the lady if you enjoy yourself. Do not bring extra money or valuables to a room with a lady you have never met. You can't loose what you don't bring.

You need to have a man to little man talk before you go up into a notel room. Make sure when you get to the room:

A) The lady in the room matches the lady in the BP ad.

B) The price on the call is the price you are going to pay.

The little man needs to understand if the reviewed lady from the ad does not match her photos (and the review states her photos are real) then it is time to leave. Excuse yourself, my mistake and leave. If you get to the room and the price changes then you tell the lady I brought the agreed upon amount. If that won't do then I have to leave. Then leave. Don't let the little man talk you in to staying when things are not as they should be. When things are awry feel free to leave. The little man may want to stay, don't listen to the little man when things are wrong.

I know some ladies never use their own photos. Don't start out with ladies who don't look like their photos. It is one less thing to worry about.

Step 7) Meeting your BP lady.

You are on your way up to her room or house.

Be aware some ladies may give you the wrong room number or address as a strange security measure.

I have given wrong addresses and wrong room numbers. So you could be knocking on the wrong door when the door next to it opens and you are ushered in. So far I have not run into anyone who said, "Hey asshole, what the fuck do you want?

Most of the time you get to the right door. You knock and a lovely young lady lets you in.

Hopefully the lady latches the door behind you. If she doesn't ask her if it is ok to latch the door. If she says no, then you should say goodbye. You don't want anyone coming into the room while you are indisposed in the room. Many times when you come in you might get a hug. It is too soon to start making out with the lady. A little hug is fine.

Ask your lady friend if anyone is in the bathroom? Whether she says yes or no. You need to go check the bathroom, any large cabinets or closets for other people. Once you have verified it is just the two of you then you can move on to the police check.

A police check allows you and the lady to trust that neither of you are not cops. You can say something to the lady like, You are a very pretty lady may I stroke your private area? If she says nothing repeat the question slowly. If she doesn't answer or says no. Apologize for being rude and leave. When she gives you the go ahead then lightly stroke her why and boobs. She will probably stoke your groin. Don't skip the police check just because you recognize her from her photos and she has reviews. She will feel more comfortable after you have proved you are not a cop.

BTW, I have had spent sessions with extra ladies in the other bed and in the bathroom. Since I started hobbying, I have found that I have been fairly comfortable with things I never thought would happen. I probably would not be comfortable a guy or kids in the room. However, other ladies why not. You should only do what you are comfortable with.

8) Exchange information about your wants and her limitations.

No matter what your wants are her limitations trump your wants. Respect the ladies limits. Just because you paid for a half hour of her time doesn't mean she has to do whatever you want as your love slave. You should have done better research about her dos and don'ts.

Oh yeah, she wants to get paid. Some ladies will make it very clear that you need to drop the cash and swoop down on it 1/10 of a second after it hits the table. Other ladies are still wary of john law and will be happy you drop the cash on the counter but they may not touch it during the session. Do not directly hand the cash to the lady.

9) You do whatever.

10) It is over once you blow your load.

You will notice that a lady will give you a big smile right after you orgasm. That is because she has fulfilled her end of the bargain. Time to clean up, make a little small talk, get dressed, take a pee, get a hug thank her and leave. You paid for up to a half hour. If you blow your load in the first 5 minutes then your half hour is almost up. There are no two pops in a half hour. An occasional lady will ask you to hang out but most ladies think it is time for you to go.
BS.This is great and oh so true. Been in the hobby 15 years and I can't think of anything to add. I had to figure it all out myself. Trial and error.

I DO want to say that although its not common I HAVE found several providers that don't care how many times you pop as long as it's within the agreed time frame. These ladies stand out, they are usually the better providers they want you will be a regular. If you like to do multiple pops, bring hats with you so you aren't taking up their supply.