PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 05:35
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Berticuscutia
07-09-02, 01:20
Hi i was wondering if anybody could direct me to a good brothel near by i am from brick nj, i have heard of the massage parlors and am very interested. please let me know of some great places i can go

CJdunker
11-17-02, 02:01
i cannot believe that there is not any action in monmouth county.
like being in the freakin desert!

IntotheMuck
01-23-03, 18:17
Anybody ever hear to offer insight on any action in monmouth county?

This section should be abolished otherwise.

any info would be a hell of a change!

G_Bang
03-26-03, 11:27
Anyone interested in forming a group in Monmouth County to share expenses and resources? Perhaps we can go hunting as a group. There is power in numbers...

IntotheMuck
03-29-03, 02:09
expenses? tell me more my friend........sw's are hard to come by around here so any info is worth sharing.

G_Bang
04-02-03, 11:58
Just a followup to my previous post. Anyone in the Monmouth county area interested in forming a group can email me at g_bang@hotmail.com

Strawman
04-06-03, 18:30
Has anyone tried Asbury Park? I know there are usually SWs in the area North of Kingsley to Grant Ave.

IntotheMuck
04-07-03, 01:17
not really familiar with that area. from what i hear, asbury park isn't the greatest area to go in to. i have felt safer in manhattan. if you hear anything, let me know though, the pioneer spirit wants to know. :)

Strawman
04-07-03, 20:39
I have been going to Asbury Park for years to go to the Stone Pony and the old Fastlanes and I have never had a problem. Not the best area, but I've been in worse.

IntotheMuck
04-09-03, 13:49
is there any action in places like Keyport, Keansburg, Eatontown? Places like that.

KenDog
05-02-03, 12:33
Anyone been to Untouchables in West Keansburg?? Any info would be great.

curiousio
05-02-03, 20:03
I had a few good lap dances at Untouchables, but haven't been there in a couple of years. I thought the girls were nice.

I say, whenever you get curious, you just have to check it out, and see how the scene relates to you.

IntotheMuck
05-02-03, 23:56
that is just a strip joint, right ?

i haven't been to a place like that in years. i think that they are dehumanizing. it is almost like men are like caged dogs, having all that thrown right in front of us..........ahhhhhhh, it's just srewed up. from both ends.

at least with a pro, its understood what you are there for, you pay for it, get it, and your done with it.

that concept is much easier to deal with.

KenDog
05-05-03, 09:31
I wanted to know if anyone knew if they do extras. I heard some things about that. Plus I know a girl who's going there to strip. We'll see.

PervAlbert
11-10-03, 17:40
LB was the gold standard back in 95. Does anybody remember Strutters strip joint over by the ocean and the Hilton, not to mention West End Therapy and Tropical Touch. Is one of my standard stops still functioning? Stars and Bars on Broadway or has it long since bitten the dust. Ditto with that dive , Encounters. Gone, re-incarnated, or any new strip venues? Haven't been up that way in couple of years and would appreciate a local update. Mucho Gracias as we approach Holiday Hell.

Strawman
12-07-03, 22:34
I'm not familiar with all your old haunts but I believe all the strip clubs in Long Branch are now gone.

PervAlbert
12-08-03, 17:58
Thanks for the feedback, Strawman. Judging by the lack of activity on this board there is little or nothing going on in LB area these days. Stars and Bars was a BYOB on Broadway up a block or two from Ocean. Always went on weekday, cover was too high, customers too few, and dancers mediocre (and expensive if you were one of 3 viewers at the bar) Laps were strictly hands off and therefore unpopular. Encounters up the street and around the corner was a total beer and shot joint /dive that ran hot and cold. First trip in saw a dancer with a live boa wrapped around her neck, and subsequent visits featured one dancer who could not get enough digits shoved up her t**t for a Washington. Then if would blow cold again. Anyway i am 90 minutes from there and don't miss the trip, ever since the parlors folded.

IntotheMuck
05-02-04, 23:34
Here is something that you can take or leave at face value. I have a friend that said there is some action in Keansburg, on Main street. He said that they are usually out by the Dixie(or Dixie Lee, Whatever) bakery. He said there or by a bank that is close by. "There there.", is how he put it.

Now, I have tried it since he mentioned it once, but there was a cop parked right there on the street and that pretty much took care of things. I will try again.

I hope that it works out and will report it, since it would save a ton of travel time!!!

Please reciprocate.

Denis Blassie
05-06-04, 22:27
I just made a drive by by the Dixie Lee bakery in Keansburg and saw nothing. What time did your friend see the girls? I grew up in Keansburg and its a poor area so many of the girls look like hos but aren't!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

IntotheMuck
05-08-04, 15:28
I know what you mean because I tried twice and didn't see anything. I know this guy wouldn't BS me because he's very open about it. My guess would be sometime after midnight.

That's why i prefaced my first message by saying "take or leave at face value."

I''ll keep trying over the next couple of weekends and will let you know if i find anything.

Cheers.

Denis Blassie
05-08-04, 17:37
I know for a fact there is a lot of drug dealing in Keansburg so where theres drugs, theres hookers. Also Keansburg has been economically depressed for years with too few good paying jobs. Many of the factories that paid decent wages have closed in the area. I will keep looking!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Denis Blassie
05-08-04, 17:59
By the way, the Dixie Lee Bakery is a landmark having been in Keansburg for more than 50 years! The crumbcake and napoleons used to be delicious! Theres a bar across the street so there might be some action there and i saw a few females in there.

Denis Blassie
05-09-04, 12:11
I took a ride to Keansburg last night, Saturday, at 11 pm and didnt see anything. Just young kids and possibly drug dealers.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

IntotheMuck
05-09-04, 22:39
One thing Denis,

The guy I know is someone who likes to find the pros like the rest of us. Keep in mind though that I have never seen a pro in Keansburg. I know people other than him that say they are there too. I mean keansburg in general. Keep this in mind when your out there. I don't want you thinking that your wasting your time on a bum tip.

I'm gonna keep trying with the mindset that I'm expecting to find nothing.

That way it's all gravy if I find anything. And a few other things. :)

I'll keep reporting in between.

IntotheMuck
05-17-04, 00:41
I have to figure out how to ask my friend how to find these girls without letting him know that I'm looking for myself. People just don't come out and say that like this guy does.

This is getting frustrating because I just came back and found nothing.

I'll think of something.

Iceberg
05-17-04, 12:35
Hey what's up everyone. I have a proposition. I'm looking for anyone that lives in the Red Bank, Eatontown, Long Branch area. If you can supply a place of residence for use, I can supply a very,very good deal. Those that are interested can PM me.

Later

Iceberg

Denis Blassie
05-17-04, 21:02
I took a ride to Keansburg on Saturday night at 11 15 and didnt see ANYTHING. I rode down Main Street past the Dixie Lee Bakery down to the amusement park area which was open. The area looks promising but to date,no hos. Theres a bar across from the bakery called BIGSHOTS.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

IntotheMuck
05-19-04, 14:16
I've officially given up on it.

Denis Blassie
05-20-04, 16:38
No, please dont give up! Keansburg is a nice place in the summer with the amusement park and there are lots of pretty girls around. The hookers are an added bonus if any exist!

Strawman
08-07-04, 09:53
Inthemuck,

If you take a ride down the shore you can usually find SWs in Asbury park on and around Kingsley by the water.

Dirty BJ
08-11-04, 23:06
Inthemuck,

I agree with you, there was a few SW in Asbury a few years ago, but it has been really dead for about a year. Beleve me, you can ask Goodyear, I went threw a lot of break pads looking for SW latley.

Strawman
08-13-04, 21:07
I've had better luck over the last year in Asbury Park. I found the best time is around 2:00 am. The summer has been a little sparse in the half way decent SW department, but I've managed to muddle through. There was a time in late spring where I suspect strippers were coming down after work to make a few dollars. I figure the summer crowds are allowing them to make enough money. I'll keep my eyes open after labor day.

IntotheMuck
08-15-04, 01:15
It's a long way, but i like going into manhattan. Lot of fun and selection there.

Elizabeth area has gone down in quantity too.

Dirty BJ
08-15-04, 23:50
Guys,

I checked out Asbury this evining, dead

On Friday checked Elizabeth then Newark.

Elizibeth suck for a while (no SW at all), then Newark became so good at like 2:00, but the Demand far outpaced supply.
there was NO LE action at all.

So I retured to Elizebeth, checked out the North side of RT 1 near the Amaco station. Saw like 4 extreamly Hot BSW who were dressed like SW in the Movies. They were overrun by many Mongers so I just said fuck it and went home.

Food for thought!

NJ Freddy
10-09-04, 23:22
Gentlemen,

I went to Untouchabel's in Keansburg. Outstanding! Is all I have to say. Go private dance.

NJF

NJ Freddy
10-12-04, 19:51
Does any1 read this section?

NJF

Aegis911
10-13-04, 09:35
Nope.

Aegis911

NJ Freddy
10-14-04, 22:28
Elizabeth section has all the action I guess.

NJF

IntotheMuck
11-08-04, 02:05
There simply is very little or no action in this area. The asbury Park Press is a great resource if you want incall in the area, especially in Eatontown.

Interesting name.................Eatontown.