PDA

View Full Version : [URL]Redlightpharma.com[/URL]

Drunker Irish
08-20-16, 22:54
So far so good. Was a bit worried as I tried e-mailing them because my status said "on hold". Turns out you need to use the e-mail address they send you when they confirm your order. Haven't received it yet, but relieved they are responding to e-mails with explanations of why things are the way they are (procedural, not a bad thing).

Will keep all updated on how it goes.

DI.

Oldmonger
08-21-16, 12:07
So far so good. Was a bit worried as I tried e-mailing them because my status said "on hold". Turns out you need to use the e-mail address they send you when they confirm your order. Haven't received it yet, but relieved they are responding to e-mails with explanations of why things are the way they are (procedural, not a bad thing).

Will keep all updated on how it goes.

DI.Why did you order from http://redlightpharma.com/ vs other sources?

Drunker Irish
08-21-16, 18:50
Why did you order from http://redlightpharma.com/ vs other sources?I tried ADC, which I usually use and they, but they weren't taking credit cards at this time. I did try another one that was recommended on another board. The shipping time on that was like at least two to three weeks, with the possibility of it not making it here because of customs. So, as a back-up thought I would click on the banner on this forum. Figured if they paid for an ad, that hopefully it would be legit. The reviews I read said their ship times are really fast, so thought was what the hell TOFFT and a back-up.

Oldmonger
08-21-16, 19:23
I tried ADC, which I usually use and they, but they weren't taking credit cards at this time. I did try another one that was recommended on another board. The shipping time on that was like at least two to three weeks, with the possibility of it not making it here because of customs. So, as a back-up thought I would click on the banner on this forum. Figured if they paid for an ad, that hopefully it would be legit. The reviews I read said their ship times are really fast, so thought was what the hell TOFFT and a back-up.Their domain registration is less than a year old, and there is not much info on their website.

On this forum, I see ads regularly for SunRx.net, but I don't recall ever seeing ads for redlightpharma.com.

Looks like you just rolled the dice.

OM.

Member #5400
11-21-16, 18:33
Any updates on how it worked out?

KnightMale
11-30-16, 20:06
I tried ADC, which I usually use and they, but they weren't taking credit cards at this time. I did try another one that was recommended on another board. The shipping time on that was like at least two to three weeks, with the possibility of it not making it here because of customs. So, as a back-up thought I would click on the banner on this forum. Figured if they paid for an ad, that hopefully it would be legit. The reviews I read said their ship times are really fast, so thought was what the hell TOFFT and a back-up.Having trouble with JCM so looking for an alternative; wondering how your experience with http://redlightpharma.com/ turned out. Thanks.

Bobby1862
05-24-17, 23:26
Decided to try Red light Pharma and the ordering was very easy. Payment was bit of a learning curve though. They seem to prefer a voucher on the web site which for me was down, bit coin through circle bank was not good since emails were involved but the good thing was is that they will tell you the type of gift card to buy, email the code from the emailed gift card and all was good. Items were received about 12 days after purchase and Red Light was very nice corresponding during my endeavors. Never tried the name brand stuff, but both of these have seemed to perform well for me.