PDA

View Full Version : Best MP or KB Mama

SquirtLuva69
08-15-16, 00:14
Here it is, name and talk about your best Mama of the house thread.

Goser
08-15-16, 00:33
Happy and it isn't even close.

GofasBits
08-15-16, 01:43
Here it is, name and talk about your best Mama of the house thread.I got to say that the 3 best experiences or interactions with mamas IMHO would be Young at Nirvana, May at Rejuve or Kim aka Hannah who was most recently at Happiness. These 3 IMO have got to be the most accommodating ones out there. From great customer services skills to showing true concern about your session they all rank in the top spots for for me. Who do you think should be named here?

Lop Chong Man
08-15-16, 03:41
Here it is, name and talk about your best Mama of the house thread.My vote would be for:

1. Young mama at Rejuve.

2. Cotton? At Dream.

3. Young mama at Plus.

Anonymous479
08-15-16, 04:17
I have to go with Chanel at Kison. Always honest with you about a provider's availability, no bait and switch, and feel that she genuinely cares about your experience there. After I had Sugar shortly after she arrived, mama Chanel pulled me on the side and asked if it was good. The hour was cut short because I needed to go somewhere, but the fact that she pulled me aside to ask if everything was ok made me more assured that I can trust her if there ever is a time where I let her choose the provider for me.

WomenLover2
08-15-16, 22:10
I have to go with Chanel at Kison. Always honest with you about a provider's availability, no bait and switch, and feel that she genuinely cares about your experience there. After I had Sugar shortly after she arrived, mama Chanel pulled me on the side and asked if it was good. The hour was cut short because I needed to go somewhere, but the fact that she pulled me aside to ask if everything was ok made me more assured that I can trust her if there ever is a time where I let her choose the provider for me.I too feel Chanel is wonderful. She is caring, honest and great customer service.

She always asks me how my sessions were.

She did this for me with Sophie, Connie and thanked me for making an appointment.

I feel she is genuine.

SquirtLuva69
08-16-16, 04:18
My own top 3.

Ivy at Empire and Happy at Happiness tied for #1, May at Rejuve, Chanel at Kison.

BenFrank
08-16-16, 05:50
My own top 3.

Ivy at Empire and Happy at Happiness tied for #1, May at Rejuve, Chanel at Kison.Ditto for me on the Top Mamas. I miss Ivy at Empire. She ran a great business, too bad it had to end.

Golden Butcher
08-23-16, 13:53
No doubt- Miss Happy! Also: best looking, best tits, best BBBJ, etc, etc!

UnknownHapa
10-09-16, 16:59
A question to you experienced hobbyists about mama-sans. If you intend to become a regular at an establishment a good relationship with the mama is paramount from what I have been reading, but how would a first timer (such as myself) go about doing this? I understand being respectful and repeated visits are key, but are there any other rules or tips? I would only plan to visit monthly and would like to leave a good first impression. A big mahalo to all you guys for your knowledge.

PanochaMan
10-09-16, 20:58
A question to you experienced hobbyists about mama-sans. If you intend to become a regular at an establishment a good relationship with the mama is paramount from what I have been reading, but how would a first timer (such as myself) go about doing this? I understand being respectful and repeated visits are key, but are there any other rules or tips? I would only plan to visit monthly and would like to leave a good first impression. A big mahalo to all you guys for your knowledge.Friendly banter and chit chat is good. Compliments always go far. As well as respect and repeats. Give her good reasons to remember you.

Slide Hammer
10-10-16, 11:47
No doubt- Miss Happy! Also: best looking, best tits, best BBBJ, etc, etc!I think she's a fake a $$ botch. My faves are May at rejuve and the momma at dream. She used to be one of happys but Low behold she's moved here. Such a sweet woman.

Goser
10-10-16, 15:43
I think she's a fake a $$ botch. My faves are May at rejuve and the momma at dream. She used to be one of happys but Low behold she's moved here. Such a sweet woman.I disagree completely. Happy couldn't be more real. She is a very smart woman and has totally figured out this business and the game. The politics of this business is something that surprised me, but she is even on to that as well. No doubt that her business acumen is the best in Hawaii.

I have learned a lot about the hidden side of this business from Happy just talking story with her in the kitchen during our many lunches together. There is a reason why all of the AMPs are run or owned by women. Dealing with their individual needs and egos is a challenging human resource issue.

Goser
10-10-16, 18:53
A question to you experienced hobbyists about mama-sans. If you intend to become a regular at an establishment a good relationship with the mama is paramount from what I have been reading, but how would a first timer (such as myself) go about doing this? I understand being respectful and repeated visits are key, but are there any other rules or tips? I would only plan to visit monthly and would like to leave a good first impression. A big mahalo to all you guys for your knowledge.It's not hard at all. All you need to do is be a gentleman and show up a lot. They get to know you just by your presence. The mamas change jobs a lot, so they really like you when they are in another job and they recognize you from the other place. I guess they need to feel comfortable as well in their new surroundings and any friendly face that they know is welcome and they tend to give you the benefit of the doubt.

There has only been one AMP that treated me like crap. I won't mention it, but it is one of the most popular ones. Not sure what the mama's problem is because I never did anything to deserve the treatment I got. I verified it because she actually contacted me about it. I won't mention who it is out of respect and hopefully I will get back on her good side some day when she finally figures out that what she thinks about me is all wrong.

Redneck 1
10-11-16, 13:48
Establishing a connection

A question to you experienced hobbyists about mama-sans. If you intend to become a regular at an establishment a good relationship with the mama is paramount from what I have been reading, but how would a first timer (such as myself) go about doing this? I understand being respectful and repeated visits are key, but are there any other rules or tips? I would only plan to visit monthly and would like to leave a good first impression. A big mahalo to all you guys for your knowledge.Here are a few suggestions that might be helpful. Arrive and leave with a happy smile on your face, be especially friendly and gracious, and always make some pleasant conversation upon arrival and before departure. Try to dress a little better than the average monger in Hawaii. Show a sense of humor. Find something about which you can genuinely compliment the mama (for example, her nice hairstyle, some item of her clothing, how she keeps the premises particularly clean, etc.). If the mama herself is flirty, respond with playful flirtiness (but if she's not, never be a jerk with sexual innuendos and grabby hands). Work your name or monger name into conversations, so the mama will better remember you when you call. If the name is common, you can make it more memorable (for example, plain old "Joe" is more memorable as "Waipahu Joe," or "Bill" could become "Big Bill" or "Skinny Bill"). If there happens to be any problem during your visit, remain calm and polite while resolving it and avoid showing any anger. Finally, although I personally haven't done this, some guys have mentioned occasionally bringing small gifts, such as food or booze, to distinguish yourself from many other customers.

Cosmic Kid
10-11-16, 22:06
Here are a few suggestions that might be helpful. Arrive and leave with a happy smile on your face, be especially friendly and gracious, and always make some pleasant conversation upon arrival and before departure. Try to dress a little better than the average monger in Hawaii. Show a sense of humor. Find something about which you can genuinely compliment the mama (for example, her nice hairstyle, some item of her clothing, how she keeps the premises particularly clean, etc.). If the mama herself is flirty, respond with playful flirtiness (but if she's not, never be a jerk with sexual innuendos and grabby hands). Work your name or monger name into conversations, so the mama will better remember you when you call. If the name is common, you can make it more memorable (for example, plain old "Joe" is more memorable as "Waipahu Joe," or "Bill" could become "Big Bill" or "Skinny Bill"). If there happens to be any problem during your visit, remain calm and polite while resolving it and avoid showing any anger. Finally, although I personally haven't done this, some guys have mentioned occasionally bringing small gifts, such as food or booze, to distinguish yourself from many other customers.I used to bring flowers to the Kison mamas. It was just for fun because there's a hedge next to the sidewalk out front of Grace's and it's got like these tiny white flowers on it and as I walked by I'd pick a few of those and then give to mamasan, usually Chanel, and she was thrilled. I'm thinking, these flowers are free and right outside of Kison but for some reason they seemed like a big deal to Chanel. Then I started bringing plumerias from where I live. One time I didn't bring any flowers and Chanel goes, "Next time bring flowers. " So anytime I went monger at Kison it got so that I HAD to bring flowers, this was expected of me by the mamas! LOL It was such a simple thing to do and I never paid a dime for any flowers I brought but those flowers really did make a positive impression. One time I brought a bag of plumeria blossoms and gave half to Sumi mama and then spread the rest on the bed to surprise Pink when she entered the room. I probably wouldn't even be sharing this story on this board now if it wasn't for the fact Kison is history. But before, it was kind of my secret thing which I figured set me apart and gave me a unique identity to the Kison mamas.

ShootngStarBoy
01-28-17, 00:04
For hospitality Chanel at Kison, Young at Nirvana and Happy at Happiness are very friendly and cordial. It's a three way tie regarding hospitality. However IMO Happy goes one step further by inviting me to lunch and or dinner, and really taking the time to talk to me. Young has sat and chatted with me, and Chanel has been cordial, but Happy goes above and beyond by being friendly and caring enough to cordially invite me to lunch and dinners in the kitchen at happiness.

Kalani69
01-28-17, 03:58
For hospitality Chanel at Kison, Young at Nirvana and Happy at Happiness are very friendly and cordial. It's a three way tie regarding hospitality. However IMO Happy goes one step further by inviting me to lunch and or dinner, and really taking the time to talk to me. Young has sat and chatted with me, and Chanel has been cordial, but Happy goes above and beyond by being friendly and caring enough to cordially invite me to lunch and dinners in the kitchen at happiness.Here's my take on these 3. Young used to be one of my faves when she was a provider at Nirvana. Multiple repeater. So she knows what's going on and she is friendly and helpful. Chanel always remembers me and my specific issues and needs, even remembers my health problems. LOL. Plus, one time many years ago in Kison's first year of operation, when all the girls were busy, Chanel got down and dirty with me. Left a happy camper. Happy never invited me to lunch or dinner. Boo. But we used to have hot times at Kison. She was a master with using those overhead bars. Not for walking on back, though. You can guess what we used those for. Plus, when I told her I going to Vegas, she spotted me some cash for good luck. Of course I returned the favor multiple times by continuing to visit Happiness. Verdict: Three way tie! Three of the best in the biz.

Kumuman
01-28-17, 09:41
For hospitality Chanel at Kison, Young at Nirvana and Happy at Happiness are very friendly and cordial. It's a three way tie regarding hospitality. However IMO Happy goes one step further by inviting me to lunch and or dinner, and really taking the time to talk to me. Young has sat and chatted with me, and Chanel has been cordial, but Happy goes above and beyond by being friendly and caring enough to cordially invite me to lunch and dinners in the kitchen at happiness.Yoyo ivy happy mama at dream (don't know her name) all offered pleasantries before or after the sessions. Only with yoyo and ivy have I had a conversation and something prepared. Happy tries but I always graciously decline. I have my reasons but will keep it private.

ShootngStarBoy
03-20-17, 12:31
Here's my take on these 3. Young used to be one of my faves when she was a provider at Nirvana. Multiple repeater. So she knows what's going on and she is friendly and helpful. Chanel always remembers me and my specific issues and needs, even remembers my health problems. LOL. Plus, one time many years ago in Kison's first year of operation, when all the girls were busy, Chanel got down and dirty with me. Left a happy camper. Happy never invited me to lunch or dinner. Boo. But we used to have hot times at Kison. She was a master with using those overhead bars. Not for walking on back, though. You can guess what we used those for. Plus, when I told her I going to Vegas, she spotted me some cash for good luck. Of course I returned the favor multiple times by continuing to visit Happiness. Verdict: Three way tie! Three of the best in the biz.Wow! You mentioned you tried Chanel at Kison during it's first year of operation? Just curious, how long has Kison been in operation? When did they first open their doors? I'm new to this hobby, so I'm just curious.

One more question? Which AMP was the first AMP in Honolulu? Thanks in advance.

Redneck 1
03-20-17, 23:24
Just curious, how long has Kison been in operation? When did they first open their doors? I'm new to this hobby, so I'm just curious.Although I'm not positive, I think that Kison has been open for about seven years.

I've lost count of how many different providers I've visited there over the years, but it's easily over thirty.

ProfessorGun69
03-21-17, 02:18
One more question? Which AMP was the first AMP in Honolulu? Thanks in advance.Not 100% sure, but I think the first AMP in Honolulu was Hula Hands in Century Center.

Blake123
03-21-17, 04:03
Not 100% sure, but I think the first AMP in Honolulu was Hula Hands in Century Center.An AMP called R&R Relaxation (Kapi'olani Blvd) was in business during the same time frame as Hulas (very early 1990s).

HalawaMan
03-21-17, 04:30
Not surprised that no one has posted, or nominated any of the KB mamas as being nice or the best. We all know they are all fake ass, lying, cheating, greedy [Deleted by Admin]! MPs beat the Kbs anyday. Everyday.

Redneck 1
03-21-17, 09:43
Not 100% sure, but I think the first AMP in Honolulu was Hula Hands in Century Center.

An AMP called R&R Relaxation (Kapi'olani Blvd) was in business during the same time frame as Hulas (very early 1990s).That revives old memories. When I was much younger, I visited both Hula Hands and R&R Relaxation several times. Once at R&R, a mama gave me a provider who later admitted upon questioning that "she" was a post-op (word deleted). That was certainly a very unusual experience at an AMP, lol.

If I recall correctly, I started visiting AMPs in Honolulu in the mid-1980s, although I don't remember the specific names.

ShootngStarBoy
03-21-17, 20:13
That revives old memories. When I was much younger, I visited both Hula Hands and R&R Relaxation several times. Once at R&R, a mama gave me a provider who later admitted upon questioning that "she" was a post-op (word deleted). That was certainly a very unusual experience at an AMP, lol.

If I recall correctly, I started visiting AMPs in Honolulu in the mid-1980s, although I don't remember the specific names.Wow! That's a long time ago. If its worth anything, I started going to AMP's in late 2015.

DrMajikLuv69
02-09-18, 05:28
TEHO but IMHO best mama or mamas are at Happiness. Happiness has the best girls and mamas and it's because Happy herself exudes the epitome of excellence and understands the social dynamics of what it entails to create the best AMP. My nomination goes to Ms. Happy herself.

DragonOfEchigo
02-09-18, 13:40
TEHO but IMHO best mama or mamas are at Happiness. Happiness has the best girls and mamas and it's because Happy herself exudes the epitome of excellence and understands the social dynamics of what it entails to create the best AMP. My nomination goes to Ms. Happy herself.I totally agree. For me, I would also add Young at Nirvana. She is one of the best. She is always friendly and always make you feel comfortable. As for the place itself, I really like that the rooms and showers are nice and roomy.

TomAssCan9
06-25-18, 05:04
Here's my take on these 3. Young used to be one of my faves when she was a provider at Nirvana. Multiple repeater. So she knows what's going on and she is friendly and helpful. Chanel always remembers me and my specific issues and needs, even remembers my health problems. LOL. Plus, one time many years ago in Kison's first year of operation, when all the girls were busy, Chanel got down and dirty with me. Left a happy camper. Happy never invited me to lunch or dinner. Boo. But we used to have hot times at Kison. She was a master with using those overhead bars. Not for walking on back, though. You can guess what we used those for. Plus, when I told her I going to Vegas, she spotted me some cash for good luck. Of course I returned the favor multiple times by continuing to visit Happiness. Verdict: Three way tie! Three of the best in the biz.I not special fo no dem. But I wish I was.

Hairyolos
06-25-18, 17:12
Many moons ago behind napop a valley used to go think was ranbow 7. Used to see a girl sara. Mama there was cool. Used to work sports bar as one cook. When felt the urge would cook some food and give it to mama. That help she never knocked on the door after that.

Mondo Badfoot
06-28-18, 13:14
Happy, Happy, Happy!

TomAssCan9
07-14-18, 07:17
Many moons ago behind napop a valley used to go think was ranbow 7. Used to see a girl sara. Mama there was cool. Used to work sports bar as one cook. When felt the urge would cook some food and give it to mama. That help she never knocked on the door after that.Where is Rainbow 7. Neva heard of it before.

Hairyolos
07-14-18, 14:04
Where is Rainbow 7. Neva heard of it before.This was about 20 yrs ago. They were behind napa valley. The stripoll mall that had the karaoke bar do re mi. Also had another AMP think the name was magic hands.

DrMajikLuv69
01-03-19, 07:40
This was about 20 yrs ago. They were behind napa valley. The stripoll mall that had the karaoke bar do re mi. Also had another AMP think the name was magic hands.Did the have wine tasting there too? Damn! I really missed out? This was way before my time of AMPing.

DrMajikLuv69
01-27-19, 03:30
What I've noticed is that I always go into OT at Kison only when Chanel is working. Time is never called but it's YMMV. I love her for that; not calling time.

Drake678
07-17-22, 21:11
What I've noticed is that I always go into OT at Kison only when Chanel is working. Time is never called but it's YMMV. I love her for that; not calling time.Is this the same Chanel currently working at Asia Spa? If so does she provide or only the mama?