PDA

View Full Version : Best massage providers in NEO

DeskJockey
08-14-16, 14:59
Who are on your list of top 3 FBSM providers in Northeast Ohio?

1. Raquel

Julie at 2 and Elsa on 3 from avon amp would be on the list but they moved on recently.

Ceasar160
12-02-16, 12:56
I have the same list. Raquel has been my go to for multiple years now. Won't find a better massage or finish at that rate.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi-gentlemen-its-raquel-need-a-serious-break/14471940

Who are on your list of top 3 FBSM providers in Northeast Ohio?

1. Raquel

Julie at 2 and Elsa on 3 from avon amp would be on the list but they moved on recently.

CyberFilly
12-16-16, 14:54
I have the same list. Raquel has been my go to for multiple years now. Won't find a better massage or finish at that rate.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi-gentlemen-its-raquel-need-a-serious-break/14471940For years I would say YES to Raquel. But this past year has been on a big slid. Every session ends up with her complaining about money. And I an a heavy tipper. Cats and more cats in the bed while she is working on me. One visit this summer her placed was covered with Flee powder. Twice she had to take a break and go outside because her friend needed money from her while we were in session. The when she comes in and has a lenghtly visit to the bathroom. Hands down over the years she was the best but she is on something and its sad.

DeskJockey
01-01-17, 12:12
For years I would say YES to Raquel. But this past year has been on a big slid. Every session ends up with her complaining about money. And I an a heavy tipper. Cats and more cats in the bed while she is working on me. One visit this summer her placed was covered with Flee powder. Twice she had to take a break and go outside because her friend needed money from her while we were in session. The when she comes in and has a lenghtly visit to the bathroom. Hands down over the years she was the best but she is on something and its sad.I visited her recently and had the usual cannot-go-wrong Raquel experience.

So, I ask, is there anyone else who has had this kind of experience with Raquel?

DeskJockey
01-25-17, 10:18
Lisa in Northfield area is the second best becos its reliable, affordable, very good and happy experience.

To recap,

1. Raquel.

2. Lisa.

3. Anna.

CyberFilly
02-08-17, 10:17
Lisa in Northfield area is the second best becos its reliable, affordable, very good and happy experience.

To recap,

1. Raquel.

2. Lisa.

3. Anna.Lisa number 2 she is DIY provider at best and almost all of her TER reviews support that. I don't even know how she makes on to this forum.

Goat Ohio
02-08-17, 17:23
Lisa number 2 she is DIY provider at best and almost all of her TER reviews support that. I don't even know how she makes on to this forum.Lisa is not number 2 - not in top 10 due to ending.

Anna is not number 3 - terrible experience and I wonder if she is in top 100.

Just my opinion.

DeskJockey
02-22-17, 08:47
Lisa is not number 2 - not in top 10 due to ending.

Anna is not number 3 - terrible experience and I wonder if she is in top 100.

Just my opinion.Lisa is DIY, you are correct indeed. I would call it assisted DIY. However, the price, reliability, positive conversation, massage quality, cleanliness, heated table and accessibility make her an outstanding option in my book. Further, she has that second unique massage room by the creek at the back. You should try it on a warm evening with the lights on, its very cool. There is nothing close to that in NEO.

Anna of Marker Street AMP in Akron is a solid and happy experience. Are you referring to this Anna as a terrible experience?

Rummer12
02-23-17, 19:50
Lisa is DIY, you are correct indeed. I would call it assisted DIY. However, the price, reliability, positive conversation, massage quality, cleanliness, heated table and accessibility make her an outstanding option in my book. Further, she has that second unique massage room by the creek at the back. You should try it on a warm evening with the lights on, its very cool. There is nothing close to that in NEO.

Anna of Marker Street AMP in Akron is a solid and happy experience. Are you referring to this Anna as a terrible experience?Have seen Anna on Marker Street always got good massage and he. Only time I've had an issue is when the boss is around.

DeskJockey
02-27-17, 09:03
Have seen Anna on Marker Street always got good massage and he. Only time I've had an issue is when the boss is around.I like Anna becos she gives a very deep massage, and for me, he is just a very welcome bonus. That mamasan is a mean sounding looking broad. And he is legal in China but it appears like they have no clue about customer service.

OhioPete
02-27-17, 13:30
I like Anna becos she gives a very deep massage, and for me, he is just a very welcome bonus. That mamasan is a mean sounding looking broad. And he is legal in China but it appears like they have no clue about customer service.What does Anna look like? Is she the chunkier one?

Rummer12
03-09-17, 19:25
What does Anna look like? Is she the chunkier one?Yes and 5'4.