PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Lifestyle

DeskJockey
08-07-16, 19:02
There is a lifestyle club in Cbus. Are there any lifestyle clubs in Northeast Ohio?

BudBowl2001
08-08-16, 05:22
There is a lifestyle club in Cbus. Are there any lifestyle clubs in Northeast Ohio?If you are talking swing clubs. There are 2 in cle. Eros and escape. And in canton the body shop.

DeskJockey
08-14-16, 14:55
If you are talking swing clubs. There are 2 in cle. Eros and escape. And in canton the body shop.Thanks. Do you have any additional information about these clubs?

OhioPete
08-15-16, 08:48
Thanks. Do you have any additional information about these clubs?Been to all three clubs. All have their pros & cons. Depends on what you are looking for. I would say that of the three, Escape is the best for single guys. But you have to understand the lifestyle. Don't go in expecting to bang every hot chick in there. It doesn't work that way. Most hot girls are going to be with a guy. Some couples are looking for single guys while others are looking for either single females (ie, the Unicorn) or other couples.

DeskJockey
08-17-16, 08:47
Been to all three clubs. All have their pros & cons. Depends on what you are looking for. I would say that of the three, Escape is the best for single guys. But you have to understand the lifestyle. Don't go in expecting to bang every hot chick in there. It doesn't work that way. Most hot girls are going to be with a guy. Some couples are looking for single guys while others are looking for either single females (ie, the Unicorn) or other couples.Mongering has its own thrills but I would not mind being with one good woman. Thats what I am looking for.

http://www.letsescapetonight.com/index.html is this the correct site for the club. Whats the fee to become member and attend events at this club?

OhioPete
08-18-16, 19:06
Mongering has its own thrills but I would not mind being with one good woman. Thats what I am looking for.

http://www.letsescapetonight.com/index.html is this the correct site for the club. Whats the fee to become member and attend events at this club?Yes, that is the website. You can pay your annual membership fee at the door. I think it's something like $25 or $35 for the membership fee.

There there is the cost to get into the club for each event you go to. The Wednesday parties are around $30. The Friday & Saturday night parties are around $40 or $50 to get in.

The chances of you hooking up with a single female is not very good at any of the clubs. First of all, there are not that many single females that go alone. There are some but not a whole lot. Most of the females are attending the party with their guy. I.

DeskJockey
09-06-16, 08:01
The chances of you hooking up with a single female is not very good at any of the clubs. First of all, there are not that many single females that go alone. There are some but not a whole lot. Most of the females are attending the party with their guy. I.Thats what I figured. Cheers.