PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

I Need It
03-02-05, 15:32
Hey what happened to all the action in Northern Kentucky? Is it the cold weather? You might be able to find some friendly women in the Newport strip clubs. I have had the best luck in those clubs over the years. I did see a heavy set brunette on Madison Ave. in Covington wave at me. This was a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday night. I didn't stop for her because of LE being so heavy in the area.

I Need It
03-20-05, 06:32
I called a local lady and set up a time to meet her in Covington. She never showed so I decided to cruise the streets of Covington. I did see an older woman with long dark hair and big boobs in a little t-shirt. She was making it obvious she wanted to party. By the time I went back to her she was gone. I did meet a young lady maybe in her late 20's. Her name was Treva. She actually said she knew me when she got in. I was like sure ya do! I had heard that line before. She said that she used to work in the Newport and Covington strip clubs. I vaguely remember having a good time with her at a Newport strip club. She said she hadn't worked in the clubs in a long time.

This lady was pretty trim with nice thin long legs and a nice rack. She was probably about a C cup with nice big nipples... mmmm I love nice boobs. Her face was below average but her body was good. We found a nice private spot that she suggested. She gave me a BBBJ and was about to ride me cowgirl without a condom till I stopped her. I was like we need to use a condom. She put the condom on and rode it hard. It was great. I suggested we try me on top. She started moaning and screaming when I was on top like she was getting into it. Oh man I love the screamers! It didn't take long till I finished. We agreed on two jacksons. She normally charged a little more but I agreed to drop her in Newport so I got a discount. Overall it was a pretty good experience.

Most of the former dancers I have known have gotten real jobs after dancing or found a wealthy guy to support them. Oh well I guess not all the dancers get out of dancing into something better.

Cream Pie Maker
04-16-05, 10:57
Darned quiet around these parts. Let's see if we can liven things up a bit.

AMPs

VIP - My first experience with an AMP. YMMV but I've usually had good luck with this place. I guess you never forget your first time.

Aroma Spa - The set up of the place took me a bit to get used to and have only been there a couple of times. Both times the service was a bit rushed and the girls seemed to want to be someplace else. I don't know if that's changed at all since it as been a long time since I've been back.

Temporal Zone - Only been once but really enjoyed myself. Friendly staff, not a bad massage, and I didn't feel rushed at all. There will be a return trip for me in the future. One thing I really liked about this place was the location. It isn't right on the road or in a shopping center. Not that the location makes much difference but it felt a bit more discreet.

I posted on the Other Areas part of the IN board asking about Concepts in L-burg. I haven't seen an answer yet (and that may be the answer). Does anyone have any information, thoughts, or experinece with this place?

CPM

Cincy Sinner
04-18-05, 09:23
Haven't been to the KY-side AMPs. It's closer for me to go to GG in Lawrenceburg. Always a good time there.

Been to Concepts a couple times. Tiny place, decent girls, but nothing special. Not much privacy for in-house extras, and better luck obtaining "take out" in Covington/Newport.

SWs all over the place Saturday night in Covington. A couple were not being shy about working, either. Used to occasionally partake, but no longer... too many bad experiences.

C.

Chicago MB Fan
04-25-05, 17:05
I am going to be driving thru Covington next Wednesday night and would like to know on what streets might a monger like me find a girl who is in the instant pleasure business. Since I’m passing thru I don’t want to spend the time on GC or MP so am just interested in sw scene. I don't need you to name names but I'd like to what streets to cruise.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Dave

Cincy Sinner
04-26-05, 08:31
The primary areas are Madison and Scott (run parallel to each other a block apart) between 4th and 12th. Be sure to check the side streets between the two as they can be productive as well. If you get tired of cruising, some of the bars in the area sometimes serve as a refuge for the SW types. Just be ready for a substantial percentage of rednecks.

Now for the bad news: It's kind of feast or famine out there. Some nights it's lousy with them and others, not a soul. Not sure what the reasoning is. End of month is sometimes easier as the welfare checks have run out by then, but other than that, I dunno.

D Nut
04-27-05, 19:48
The end of the month. By this time of the month, welfare checks have run out, bills are coming due, and rent needs to be paid. Part timers are out in force!

I was driving up Vine from Fountain Square, and the moment I crossed Central, BOOM! There they were. All the way to Liberty, and probably past, there was at least 3 or 5 PER BLOCK! They were all giving me the eye, going as far as approaching my car as I stopped for red lights.

This is a buyer's market people. There are a lot to choose from, and they know that if they're not willing to play for the pay you want, there's someone across the street who will.

Think with the big brain!

Good luck and play safe!

-D'Nut

Cream Pie Maker
05-14-05, 09:13
I found myself with a few extra bucks this week and decided to visit Temporal Zone again. When I got there the open sign was off but I pulled on the door anyhow. They were open. Mamma opens the door and smiles - I guess she remembered me. A big smile, a big hug, and off I go to meet "Ginger". Mamma takes my half-hour fee and Ginger walks in right behind her. I guess things have been slow since both mamma and Ginger are in the room and talking to me as I get ready for my shower. The shower was very good and Ginger made sure she washed every nook and cranny. Mamma kept an eye on the shower as well and seemed to be enjoying herself. Back to the room (mamma didn't come along this time) for a very nice massage. Ginger did a very good job. After a brief pause and a short discussion, Ginger completed the massage for a .4 tip. The only issue I had was that I thought she used a bit too much baby oil. But otherwise everything went very well.

I gave Ginger a peck on the cheek as I was leaving. That seemed to embarass her a bit. But she was sweet, attentive, and liked to laugh. Mamma gives me a big hug and tells me they will have a new girl next week. I'll be back.

Ginger - late 30's, early 40's. Long brown hair, nice figure, 5'3" or 5'4". Real, full b-cup. Kind of a flat butt but nice legs. Face was nothing special but the attitude was great.

Of course, everything in this report is fiction. None of it really happened.

CPM

I Need It
05-24-05, 16:46
I was crusiing the Covington area and saw a rather shapely blonde walking from the Colonial Motel thru the Kroger parking lot. She did look at me as I passed by so I thought she might be a SW. It turned out she was meeting someone at the grocery next to blockbuster. I saw her walking with the guy down the street later that night. I have seen a few SW in that area lately on madison ave. Anyone know how much a room is at the Colonial Motel? I've tried to call them and the line is always busy. Any info would be appreciated.

White
05-25-05, 13:35
Cream Pie Maker, are those all in covington?

Nky Here
05-25-05, 14:14
Need It,

If we are talking about the same girl (5'9, shapely, long blond hair) then yes she is a SW. I have seen her out a few times and she has been picked up before I could turn around. I do not think that she or anyone works out of the motel though. Cause I have never seen anyone coming or going.

Busted

Dark Traveler
05-26-05, 02:18
Cream Pie Maker, are those all in covington?

They are (VIP and Temporal) in Erlanger.

Another tenant in the office complex for Temporal is has been complaining to the fuzz about what;s going on, police were watching today, just a warning.

In my opinion you should make a drive to the VIP in Lexington. They have CoCo still and a newer younger girl from NYC who speaks great english.

$40 cover and $100 for FS and well worth it. It is even better than the Rainbow in Richmond right now and GG in L'BURG since I meet Sunny!

tele10guy
05-28-05, 12:51
A year ago I met a tall slender brunette at Liberty's. I believe she said her name was Carmen, but I heard someone call her Nichole. Very attractive and by far better looking than anyone else in that place. Was in the club a few days ago and the girls were terrible. Does anyone know whatever happened to Carmen? Would like to see her again if possible.

Mears91
06-16-05, 17:40
Hi all,

I'll be visiting the Cincy area in a couple of weeks and wondered if there was still any action to be had at any of the NKY clubs. I used to be a regular at a couple of clubs in Newport and used to have great times there, both in the club and outside after hours. Is that still a thing there or are those days gone?

Thanks

charge201
06-17-05, 09:38
Hi all,

I'll be visiting the Cincy area in a couple of weeks and wondered if there was still any action to be had at any of the NKY clubs. I used to be a regular at a couple of clubs in Newport and used to have great times there, both in the club and outside after hours. Is that still a thing there or are those days gone?

ThanksI'm afraid I don't know. Although I was curious if anything was offered at places like the newer one(relatively new) in Wilder, near the steel mills. I've never been offered there, but was curious if it was the timing that I went, or lack of bravado to ask. It just seemed like it was possible.

Cincy Sinner
06-17-05, 10:51
The wild days of Newport are mostly passed. Occasional takeout can be had, but "in the booth" entertainment is limited mostly to manual. There only two places left... both of the "Brass" clubs. There are now cameras in both, supposedly so management can keep an eye on the girls. For takeout, you might try near shift change at 8:00 (get there about 7). You might get lucky.

I Need It
06-20-05, 22:07
I have been in these places and it seems too dark for cameras. Unless they are infrared or night vision. When did this happen? I find it difficult to believe. I might have to check it out myself. Last time I was in the Brass Ass no one seemed to be worried about cameras.

Cincy Sinner
06-21-05, 08:50
There are apparently two in the Brass Bull. The one I spotted and asked about is in the far back right corner by the emergency exit. There is suposedly another I have not yet spotted. Not sure where they are in the Brass Ass, but girls I know who work both clubs claim they're there. Don't go there much myself, so I haven't had much time to look for them. The clubs are owned by the same person, so it seems logical both clubs would be set up the same.

I was wondering about the light problem, myself, but am not an expert in photography (cinematography?).

D Nut
06-22-05, 23:32
The CCD sensor of a video camera "sees" a slighly different range of the spectrum. It's more sensitive toward the infrared than the human eye. In fact, here's a little experiment you can try yourself if you have a video camera; any brand will do. You will also need the remote control of your TV or VCR.

Turn on the camera and press record. Place the remote directly in front of the camera. Aim the remote control straight into the lens and press and HOLD any of the buttons; power, volume, channel, etc. If you look through the view finder or play the tape later, you will see the LED of the remote blinking although if you think back, you would never have seen the blink with the naked eye.

IR video survailance is the same way. Using IR LEDs to illuminate an area, they will be able to "see" in the dark. Darkness is never complete; it just has energy sources that give off a signal other than what your eye is sensitive to.

This concludes today's episode of Mr. Wizard.

-D'Nut

Cincy Sinner
06-23-05, 11:29
D Nut,

Thanks for the lesson. I was back in the Bull last night and the camera I examined had a ring of red LEDs around the lens. IR projectors of some kind maybe? Total of three cameras in the club, BTW.

C.

I Need It
06-24-05, 16:16
Well I wonder how long they will be open with the cameras. Seems like your hurting the business. Big Brother is everywhere. It sucks. I don't think I'll go in there anymore. Damn they don't take anything off in those places. How do they think they are going to keep getting people to come in? They don't have the best looking women. I know some of the women will have trouble making money. lol

D Nut
06-25-05, 00:37
D Nut,Thanks for the lesson. I was back in the Bull last night and the camera I examined had a ring of red LEDs around the lens. IR projectors of some kind maybe? Total of three cameras in the club, BTW.
C.IR projectors? Maybe, but unlikely. LEDs emit a signal of a specific frequency. The red LEDs you saw just gives off red light. If you look in between the red LEDs, you might see clear colored ones. Those are the ones that give off infra red... or that camera could also be a fake. There's a lot of fake camera's being sold.

They're just housings, a fake lens, and some LEDs powered by a 9 volt battery. It's all for show, mostly as a deterent. $12.99 at Radio Shack.

But better not take any chances. Some could be fake, but there could also be a real one in the mix. Best not to take chances.

Good luck and happy playing.

Rave4U1
07-17-05, 21:31
First post here, and I hope it isn't out of line. I was just wondering if anything is going on out there? I've used the info I picked up on the board to look around Covington for SW with no luck, and am considering trying some of the clubs to see if any action is available. We haven't had any posts for NKY for three weeks-anyone getting lucky out there?

D Nut
07-20-05, 23:52
For most part, No.KY is dead. The action is too few and far in between. Good quality action is even rarer. Best bet is to head on across the river to Cincinnati.

I'm sure there is still nookie to be had in Newport or Covington, but because of it's rarity, it's more time efficient to go across the bridges.

First post here, and I hope it isn't out of line. I was just wondering if anything is going on out there? I've used the info I picked up on the board to look around Covington for SW with no luck, and am considering trying some of the clubs to see if any action is available. We haven't had any posts for NKY for three weeks-anyone getting lucky out there?

Nky Here
07-25-05, 11:49
Stumbled across a cute Blonde WSW on Friday night named "Gina". About 26 with perfect boby no ink and seemed pretty clean. Anyone ever hear of her?

Kinda pricey ($.8)

Rave4U1
07-26-05, 02:20
Where did you find her, please? Covington or Newport?

Nky Here
07-26-05, 10:59
In Covington, on Madison. I must say that I was not out looking. I was on my way to meet friends and there she was. Covington is usually a dead area.

I Need It
07-30-05, 05:10
I happened to stop by the Bull the other night. It seems like the ladies aren't worried about cameras. The lady I sat with said they rarely have anyone watching the cameras.

Hoehoehoe
08-05-05, 13:52
I went through Cinci and Covington on Wednesday night. Zip on the streets in OTR so went around Covington pretty late...1AM.

Found a lot walking around, one decent blonde, a black girl or two - - probably not pros, but easiliy persuaded I'd think. So more potential targets there than in all of the Vine/Liberty area.

Then I ran into Mary. Absolutely drunk, and in the hour + I was with her understoon only about 2 word. Gave her a ride back to her place and then she begged me to come in and fuck her.

A little scary going in, but went upstairs. Made me wash my hands before I could pet the kitty, but she stripped right down and was very hot to trot. Oh, and my hads were totally clean...a little compulsive behavior I think.

Then she decided she'd rather blow me and had me lie on the bed for a long sucking and licking. Then finished with a nice baby oil HJ.

Have digits.

She isn't a 9 or a 10, probably a 5-6, but is certainly attractive enough for the event, and I gotta say the price was right ($0).

HHH

Hoehoehoe
08-29-05, 19:27
Guys, not to sound selfish, but you need to have a decent post count or I really don't reply to a PM.

I've posted a lot about Northern KY and Cincy over the years and I live 300 miles away. I saw a lot on the street last time I was in NK, but I don't see any posts from locals. The bottom line is sharing.

HHH

WordUp
09-02-05, 19:58
HHH,

N.Ky., has rarely been lucky for me on either side of the Licking River. I have picked up a few quality ladies, but I just get my beer and wine, and head home. I go to the Levee, where I use to see High ClassSW at Jeff's place, but I don't have the cheddar for them. I hate the Ky., Strip Clubs, and I do better getting Frieebies from girls who have been drink at the German Beer Garden near the Levee.

Since the Levee opened, all the normal place I could go are well lit, and about a thousand Police arre in all the areas now. And the quality of the few I have seenis at 2-3 at Best. I saw one decent one 2 weeks ago (about a 7-8 WSW) , but she was arguing with someone one a pay phone. She gave me the look, but once I circled she was on the phone and I circled about 7 more times before I gave up. Gas is too expensive for more than 1-2 passes, and I just wasn't that pressed. Still, she could have only wanted a ride somewhere, for free.

Aanway, if N.Ky. is good for you, then more power to you!

Word

travelernc
09-07-05, 15:29
Was in Northern Ky last night and had some extra time to explore things in the Covington area. I am sorry to say that after cruising most of the areas mentioned in the post here all i saw was an extremely heavy presence of LE. They were seriously everywhere. No wonder it was extremely slow.

Hope others have better luck

I Need It
09-12-05, 17:03
I have seen more SW during the day lately. Last time I cruised at night I didn't see any SW. LE must be having an effect on them or it's the high gas prices. I'm less willing to drive around for hours looking for one with gas at $3 a gallon. Maybe I'll try a chatline as an alternative. Anyone have a good one to try?

Hoehoehoe
09-12-05, 19:50
The last time I was there, a few weeks back, there was very little LE and what there was seemed to be on the main drag by the White Castle (or whatever it is) not on the back streets. I saw a lot out, and Happy Gardner, who I know and trust, also did.

The pros/hoes must look for LE activity and duck when they are around. True in most areas I guess.

Covington used to be wonderful a few years ago...just 3 years or so.

HHH

GentlemanPerv
09-16-05, 17:06
After reading the board, I decided to celebrate a payday Friday by checking out the Aroma Spa. Door was locked, and phone was disconnected. Guess I was too late.

In doing research on the net, I found that the same folks who owned Aroma own 609 Studio on York in Newport. What a nightmare. Horrible massage from "Kim", and I inquired about extras, showed I was serious <$> and was turned down. Okay cool no problem. She changed her mind though and said yes. She wanted the $ plus the .2 change from the massage. What the hell, I figured, okay. I got a lame HJ. Just awful, and I'm an idiot for paying. Talk about taking one for the team. I sure won't be back there...or if I do, it won't be with Kim.

From there, I went looking for TZ. Took some doing, but I found it. Met Mina, spent money that I had no right to spend, and had an amazing time. *This* place goes into the rotation.

Now if I could just find a strip club within a couple of hours of Cincy in either direction that offered extras. Dang it...I hate moving to a new area. LOL

Profrom Dover
09-23-05, 13:56
What or who is TZ? I have been mongering around NKY for a while and never heard of that term.

GentlemanPerv
09-24-05, 08:21
Sorry bout that Dover. My bad. It was an abbreviation for Temporal Zone <hope I'm spelling that right>

Profrom Dover
09-24-05, 08:33
Where is Temporal Zone? PM me if you think necessary.

captmorgan72
09-25-05, 16:01
Just wondering where this Temporal Zone I keep hearing about is located?

Also, wondering if any of you have been to the Far East over in Indiana near the riverboats. I have been there twice and had a good time. The massage was even good.

Funguy1464
09-28-05, 23:08
[QUOTE=captmorgan72]Just wondering where this Temporal Zone I keep hearing about is located?

I dreamed that I visited the Temporal Zone, located in Florence off of Dixie. In my dream, Bonnie was there and about 6-7 on the AMP rating. I guess I am spoiled by the Rainbow and VIP further south. She was pleasant with a decent massage. I would say that she was mid to late 30's. Mamasan fee was .5 for the half with an additonal .5 for the extra massage. I would probably save my money and go to Lexington.

HappyGardener
10-12-05, 21:47
Well guys, I never got to post about my first visit to Covington in Sept right after Labor Day, but it was a doozy. I drove up the main street of the town, with all the bars and such, and within 15 minutes, picked up a girl at Lockwood and Main. We went into Kimmy's grocery store, and got some ice cream and drinks, and headed up to some park, where we could overlook the river and Cincy. Proceeded to hear her sob story on the way up and why she needed money, and how she lost her dog, and on and on.

There were a couple of other cars and a couple of other blankets up there, so we kind of stayed close to the car, where she let me sample her tits and cootchie and she gave me a nice BBBJ.

I took her back down to Pike st, near Russell, and as I drove around for a little bit, just checking out the town. Ended up picking up another little thing near a church on 6th st. We went back to her place and for $60 we had a FS rockin time on an air mattress.

Now I am back for another visit and Tuesday night driving thru Newport, I spotted some gitrls hanging out on porches and corners. Looped around a few times, until one came up to me and asked if i was lost, with the out of state plates and all. I said sure and I wondered if she could help me find the bridge to Covington. I'd give her $20 to show me how to get there. In she jumps and asks what else she needs to do for the $20. A quick driving BBBJ later, i dropped her where I found her.

In covington tonight ispotted probably 5-7 girls that gave me the eye. main st, madison, 6th, russell, all around these areas. Even some of the porch girls here gave me the look.

Patience, my friends and you will probably find somone to help you in northern KY. Don't know why the guys in Cincy are bothering with OTR

HappyGardener
10-13-05, 23:26
Well, tonight is one of those moments that you can only shake your head at. Tonight I stopped in Newport, KY, to get gas at a Speedway. While I was there I saw a sort of trashy, bleached blond with dark roots, pumping gas at the other side of the island. We exchanged glances, smiles, and boy aren't there a lot of people here today conversation. We had to wait in line because the gas was pretty cheap here.

Anyway, I had to run and do a couple of hours of work and then I went to Walgreens on madison to drop off some pics for one hour developing. ran back to my hotel to shit, shower, shave, and ran into my clients in the lobby, having a drink. Begged off going with them to dinner, by promising to meet up with them later.

So I run back to the Walgreens to pick up the photos. On the way there, kitty corner was a girl who gave me the look and the nod. I decide to go into Walgreens and take a chance that she would still be there. when I came out, who should be pulling up, but Blondie from the gas station. i looked her over once again, but didn't get any sign from her. She ran into the store and then a few minutes later started walking up and down the street. never made eye contact with me, even though I passed her 3 or 4 times. Finally I pulled over in front of one of the bars there. she finally walked up to my drivers door and asked me what time it was. we talked for a good 15 minutes there, until 2 cops came and stood next to the building and just watched us.

they stared at us for a good long time, and finally I had enough. I parked the car, grabbed her and we went into the bar and had a drink. 10minutes later the cops came in, and called the bar keep over. We kept our cool, and waited for them to leave. Finally they did and a few minutes later we went out the side door to my car.

We never discussed anything about sex or money. I asked her to go to my room with me so i could get some things and then we would go ouot to dinner.

We got to my room and after 20 minutes of talking we finally brought up the delicate subject of money. Turns out she needed money for catholic school tuition for her kids. I was able to help her out and after an hour of rolling around in my hotel bed, I drove her back to her car. DFK, BBBJ, lots of ball play and licking. Very flexable and i came too fast for her to get up on top. I did get her digits for the next time I am in Covington. Naked she is like many mid 30's women. Sretch marks from the babys, saggy tits and big hiops. But man, she was all about my pleasure which is unlike most hos.

So I leave Covington tomorrow and what a shame. I have had more sex in three days here, than I have had in long time.

Likes to Play
11-01-05, 15:36
Playing on the chat line the other day I found this girl name Amy. After talking for a minute I agreed to meet up with her at what she said was her friends place in Latonia. She's 36, but if she fixed up herself up nice she could look pretty good. Her body aint bad, she's about 5'3, 125#, long blonde hair, 34b (on the phone she told me they were C cups, but I aint that dumb, these were small b's at that). She's nice and easy going, but it was only noon and she said she was up early. Got the feeling she probably works the street most of the time so she might be a different character later in the day. Anyways, got a fairly decent bbbj, left her .40, and she gave me her digits. She told me after I left she was running out to put more minutes on her cell.

WordUp
11-07-05, 18:21
Every NOW and THEN, and within the last 12-16 months, I have rarely seen andthing even close to decent in NKY. And with a few Pointed Bust inside the Strip Joints, the pickings are very BAD. The few I have found, work quietly from their homes, or a friends place. I know the Clubs on the Level have their silent share, but Street Action is RARE. The ones I have seen, looked Cracked up, and Drunk. Not worth any effort, and the decent rare one, were so afraid, Even the Strip Club Dancers are just So-So. Most of the SW from NKY, come over to Cincy, to do business.

WORD !

I Need It
11-15-05, 04:28
I was cruising around Covingtion on Friday night. I saw a couple of WSW in the area. They were picked up before I could circle to get them. I was about to head home when I look to my right at a stop light. Some woman is asking me where I am going in the car next to me. I thought this was strange. I roll down the car window and she says : pull over and lets talk. I pull over and two women come over to my car and ask are you looking for a date? They tell me they followed me for a while and know what I'm looking for. I am kinda cautious as I have never had a provider approach me from their car..lol. They said they where looking to make some cash and where going to try and find someone in a bar. One of them got into my car and kept asking if I was a cop. After driving around for a while I did the cop check and took a chance they weren't some scam. The ladies where mature probably 40's. They were pretty cheap and we had a nice party at the one woman's house. They said they used to work at one of the Newport Strip Clubs back in the day. Has anyone else had a provider do this?

macaroni
11-15-05, 09:47
Any good AMPS in the area. Going to Northern KY (Covington) for the first time soon. Thanks for the "heads up."

-Mac

Rawtaw
11-22-05, 23:04
Any good AMPS in the area. Going to Northern KY (Covington) for the first time soon. Thanks for the "heads up."

-MacTry 609 York St in Newport, usually end up quite happy.