PDA

View Full Version : Interesting massage visit

MustUask
08-02-16, 12:58
I've been going to this Masseuse regularly (every two weeks) She's legit but not licensed; one of those types. First visit I talked her into not draping me when I was face down. I'm covered with a towel when I flip. Well today, I wanted to be a little daring. I hang to the left and this occurred while she was doing my left thigh. As she prepped my leg by tucking the towel slightly under Junior, so when she turned her back to get the oil, I untucked the towel; partially exposing junior's side, but not the head. She didn't recover me. Now the interesting part.

She was massaging my left thigh, from knee to hip direction. Inner thigh, then moving to the outer thigh as she neared my groin. Nothing the first few strokes. But then, as she approached my groin, her thumb rubbed junior on the side to the head. Not once, not twice, but THREE times in a row. I can understand accidental touch, but three in a row is no accident. That makes junior SPRING to life and he pops out from under the towel fully, and then she covers him. But still brushed against him a few more times. No HE but I think when I see her again in to weeks. At the least I may get to finish while she still massages me. Or who knows, she may do it for me. Thoughts??

AGoodThing2
08-02-16, 14:44
She brushed against him a few more times. No HE but I think when I see her again in to weeks. At the least I may get to finish while she still massages me. Or who knows, she may do it for me. Thoughts??You are on the right track. We all desire that tease. Stick with it.

Enjoy. AGT2.

Templar007
08-02-16, 15:02
I've been going to this Masseuse regularly (every two weeks) She's legit but not licensed; one of those types. First visit I talked her into not draping me when I was face down. I'm covered with a towel when I flip. Well today, I wanted to be a little daring. I hang to the left and this occurred while she was doing my left thigh. As she prepped my leg by tucking the towel slightly under Junior, so when she turned her back to get the oil, I untucked the towel; partially exposing junior's side, but not the head. She didn't recover me. Now the interesting part.

She was massaging my left thigh, from knee to hip direction. Inner thigh, then moving to the outer thigh as she neared my groin. Nothing the first few strokes. But then, as she approached my groin, her thumb rubbed junior on the side to the head. Not once, not twice, but THREE times in a row. I can understand accidental touch, but three in a row is no accident. That makes junior SPRING to life and he pops out from under the towel fully, and then she covers him. But still brushed against him a few more times. No HE but I think when I see her again in to weeks. At the least I may get to finish while she still massages me. Or who knows, she may do it for me. Thoughts??I wouldn't wait. I would be back tomorrow. LOL. Where do you find them?

Zapit
08-02-16, 17:35
Hope it works out for you. I see a licensed therapist usually monthly, over time the draping is less (johnson still always covered) and she has gotten closer and closer on the thigh area.

Now I don't usually have a problem getting aroused, but several times when I was tired or just not horny she worked extra long on the ear lobes and other areas that always get me ready. Seems like she always makes it a point to get me aroused before the massage is over, of course I could be reading into it.

Haven't figured out how to hint that I want more without being blunt and causing issues. Maybe I'll try to accidentally loose the towel on the flip or something.

MustUask
08-02-16, 23:28
Hope it works out for you. I see a licensed therapist usually monthly, over time the draping is less (johnson still always covered) and she has gotten closer and closer on the thigh area.

Now I don't usually have a problem getting aroused, but several times when I was tired or just not horny she worked extra long on the ear lobes and other areas that always get me ready. Seems like she always makes it a point to get me aroused before the massage is over, of course I could be reading into it.

Haven't figured out how to hint that I want more without being blunt and causing issues. Maybe I'll try to accidentally loose the towel on the flip or something.Try what I did, partially uncover Johnson. Not fully, but enough to be noticed. See how it goes.

Calvin0
08-03-16, 11:20
Try what I did, partially uncover Johnson. Not fully, but enough to be noticed. See how it goes.I've had pretty good luck just saying something like "You do a great job massaging me, and I go home feeling great with skin soft and hydrated almost everywhere. Would you mind putting a little oil there *point* so I don't go home after every massage with a single dry skin patch?" either that, or you could try saying, "we've been doing this for quite awhile, and I don't think either of us is prudish about nudity. I don't think we need the towel anymore. ".

Longduckdong1
08-09-16, 18:26
Anxiously awaiting the update on this one. Could you please pm me her info so I can give it a try?? Thanks.

She was massaging my left thigh, from knee to hip direction. Inner thigh, then moving to the outer thigh as she neared my groin. Nothing the first few strokes. But then, as she approached my groin, her thumb rubbed junior on the side to the head. Not once, not twice, but THREE times in a row. I can understand accidental touch, but three in a row is no accident. That makes junior SPRING to life and he pops out from under the towel fully, and then she covers him. But still brushed against him a few more times. No HE but I think when I see her again in to weeks. At the least I may get to finish while she still massages me. Or who knows, she may do it for me. Thoughts??

GiapMan
12-11-17, 19:00

Haven't figured out how to hint that I want more without being blunt and causing issues. Maybe I'll try to accidentally loose the towel on the flip or something.Woud love a good masseuse recommendation if you guys don't mind sharing. I wouldn't mind dropping your name for referral either if that's what you want.

PM me please thanks.