PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds and a BJ to go?

RookieMonger
07-27-16, 11:44
NW 26th Ave / Atlantic McDonalds.

Get your Big Mac and a BJ to go! 2 SW working right in front of the McDonalds. I talked to the older blonde, rough around the edges. Funny thing is she's wearing an ankle monitor so I assume she can't go far while on a date. The other one is an older brunette. Both a tad bit older than I like.

RookieMonger
07-27-16, 14:21

Get your Big Mac and a BJ to go! 2 SW working right in front of the McDonalds. I talked to the older blonde, rough around the edges. Funny thing is she's wearing an ankle monitor so I assume she can't go far while on a date. The other one is an older brunette. Both a tad bit older than I like.Sorry Admin. Was trying to post this on the SW section over in Pompano. I must have click on Pasco accidentally.

BackShooter
12-06-23, 08:34

Get your Big Mac and a BJ to go! 2 SW working right in front of the McDonalds. I talked to the older blonde, rough around the edges. Funny thing is she's wearing an ankle monitor so I assume she can't go far while on a date. The other one is an older brunette. Both a tad bit older than I like.Now that's what I call a real Happy Meal.