PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
04-09-02, 01:42
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

CrazyBuzz1985
04-13-02, 13:34
Hey - Has anyone checked out any of the places that were busted? Have they shut down all together? How are the surviving AMPs doing business? - thoughts???

LOS ANGELES -- City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo announced Tuesday that six San Fernando Valley massage parlors have been charged for allegedly operating as fronts for prostitution:

Q Therapy aka Q Health Spa, 18336 Ventura Blvd.

West Valley Therapy, 21710 Devonshire St.

Best Center Massage, 8741 Van Nuys Blvd.

North Hills Therapy, 8750 Sepulveda Blvd.

Samoa Accupressure, 18308 Sherman Way

Angeles Therapy, 7629 White Oak Ave.

Four other businesses are accused of operating without a license.

VIP Therapy, 14420 Gilmore St.

Joy Therapy, 6900 Van Nuys Blvd.

Winnetka Therapy, 6742 Winnetka Ave.

Victoria's Health Care, 19327 Ventura Blvd.

Mike Hock
04-13-02, 13:46
Was in a strip mall the other day in the valley....saw some action at Victoria's Acuppressure with a few fellas going in...what's the scoop and they a happening spot? Looks new, nice from the outside.

Mr Z Man
04-13-02, 16:37
I can share info on providers if you will share with me.

Mr Z Man
04-13-02, 16:38
Originally posted by Mike Hock
Was in a strip mall the other day in the valley....saw some action at Victoria's Acuppressure with a few fellas going in...what's the scoop and they a happening spot? Looks new, nice from the outside.

CrazyBuzz1985
04-13-02, 23:03
Victoria's is great for asian action, fair for spanish. No idea how the bust has effected them.

Member #2882
04-14-02, 03:53
SW scene seems dead in the Valley. I guess LE has really cracked down on the action everywhere.

Been drivng by SB at various times of the day for about two months now and have seen hardly a nibble, either during the day or at night.

Wonder how long this crackdown is going to last??

Mike Hock
04-14-02, 22:41
Crazybuzz: Thanks for the reply...what's the door charge and what's the $ expectation? Anybody you can recommend there?

CrazyBuzz1985
04-15-02, 13:32
Usually $40 for the door - $100 for fs - There is a girl with braces who is always a solid ride.

Crazybuzz: Thanks for the reply...what's the door charge and what's the $ expectation? Anybody you can recommend there?

Tjinla2001
04-19-02, 19:56
Fair amount of black sws on Sep on Friday afternoon. Ended up with my face buried between the legs of a 19 year old with gold braided hair a medium dark skin. Nice value at $60. I have a room at the reliable Travel Inn. A very dark skinned black girl is milling about outside. Her pimp is in a black Monte Carlo circa 1977. I'll probably try her tonite.

LE appears to be a minimum today. It is about time.

CrazyBuzz1985
04-20-02, 10:25
tjinla - wow you've lived my dream. any details so i can follow your path. loc, time, etc.

<smallfont><u>Originally posted by tjinla2001</u></smallfont>
Fair amount of black sws on Sep on Friday afternoon. Ended up with my face buried between the legs of a 19 year old with gold braided hair a medium dark skin. Nice value at $60. I have a room at the reliable Travel Inn. A very dark skinned black girl is milling about outside. Her pimp is in a black Monte Carlo circa 1977. I'll probably try her tonite.

LE appears to be a minimum today. It is about time.

bigwill
04-20-02, 12:23
Hey howz it going guys and gals. I just joined yesterday and glad to be here. I live in the westside and have never headed out to the valley to hook up. I have been to alvarado, downtown, long beach, figueroa, & Licoln in Venice. Is there anyplace you can recommend for me in the valley? I'm looking for white or asian chicks. Any phone#'s are also a plus. Any help will be appreciated. thanks everyone.

Tjinla2001
04-20-02, 13:29
<smallfont><u>Originally posted by crazybuzz1985</u></smallfont>
tjinla - wow you've lived my dream. any details so i can follow your path. loc, time, etc.

Just do it! I ended the night with a 35 year old black/hispanic provider I found at the Pic-n-Sav parking lot on Sepulveda. Full service for $80. It was super expensive because I just had to fuck that sweet pussy bareback and then eat it out. Sweet!!

Hunter3603105
04-22-02, 18:21
referring back to: crazybuzz1985

The AMPs are still doing ok after the busts you mentioned below. In fact, some of the ones that are busted are still open, but also a couple of them I think closed down. They're a lot more careful though. Went to the one on Sherman way and Woodley. Had a latina girl that was kind of on the heavy side but not bad. It's 45 at the door and $100 for FS. Kind of rushed me. Every single time the girl that I'm with says they're tired, or they're finished, before I cum and offers and hand job. I usually last a little long so you think they're sore down there, tired, do any of them actually cum and stop?

Hunter3603105
04-23-02, 12:11
Man, is this post dead or what? Is it because of the new registration process, or is it because the site was down for a while?

NewJohn
04-23-02, 17:26
I had a little trouble with this site. I registered via hotmail, and found out I had to use my hotmail password with this site.
Anyway, had a date today with Tiffany, a young slender black gal
with an ave face but nice body. Gave me a bbbj for $40. Picked her up in the north end of SB. Got her #, too. Other than that,
the street doesn't have much to offer, except a few druggies that
I wouldn't get within 10' of. Oh, forgot. I did see a tall black sw spending a lot of time walking between Vanowen & Sherman Way. Sometimes as far a Victory. Nice body and kind of pretty
face, except with some features that looks a little masculine.
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I passed her up. Who knows, could turn
out to be a great date (if she's a she, of course!).
Hey, where's the old gange, scotty, sirlickalot, and others.

Studdyk
04-24-02, 20:42
- China Doll Massage -

If you are tired of the MP and SW scene,
China Doll Massage is an alternative.
Look them up at http://www.chinadollmassage.com.
I visited there last January.
They are located in a nice neighborhood in the SFV.
When I went, there were only 3 girls working.
Nancy, Yvonne, and another one.
Yvonne was the prettiest one.
I got stuck with Nancy. Nancy is a 30-40 year old
Chinese woman from Beijing. Not a looker.
The atmosphere is relaxed and not rushed.
After a 10 minute massage, I asked Nancy for FS.
She hesitated, then whispered $100.
I tried to bring it down to $80, but she wouldn't budge.
I was horny after months of being chaste.
Her snatch smelled horrible.
Next time, I'm getting Yvonne.
After my session, I took a shower.

Here's the summary:
The Good:
- Nice residential neighborhood, private home
- Secure
- No rushing

The Bad:
- Limited choice (3 girls)
- Higher price

Mike Hock
04-25-02, 09:31
Studdyk: I agree the residential home bit a nice change...but I wouldn't encourage WSG guys to partake. I didn't smell snatch, but you said it stank anyway, but I got a pretty lousy massage, followed by an unenthusiastic HJ, for $60. I've tried two there, don't remember their names...though I think Nancy was one and Yuan was another. Got to feel them up a bit, but with no real good attitude from either one of them I wasn't about to fork over another $40 just to mount and unload. With all the places available, thumbs down here!

JohnTroncho
04-29-02, 02:06
NewJohn
I'm an old reader. First I will like to thanks you to let me find Elena (Realname=Elaine) wonderful GFE!!. I FS couple times her and let me tell you the last news was: I found her a week ago and she did not look really good. She was really piss off becouse she was doing to much drugs and her self found that the world in drugs was not for her. At that time she toll me to give some money for food and ask me to use my cell to call mom. She always was very impresive GFE on all my sessions so a did give her a break and give her some money to get food and leave her in front of her favorite restaurant . I did not see her again since and I will like to know if you see her again?.

HOconomy
04-29-02, 13:33
Was out in the Valley yesterday. Passed by SB. Not much action around 3-4pm. Did see 3 girls, not sure if SW's though. 2 black, 1 white or latina. Walking on the southside of SB. Nice looking chicks, too. Rating 6-8. Does anyone know who these chicks are?

JohnTroncho
04-29-02, 15:17
HOconomy;

Did see the white chick and spoke to her, she(Young) was in the carwash phone. She wanted FS on that specific motel. I say lets FS on the car and she said ok pull to the back of the motel...strange. Looks like she was setting up johns and running away, but she was not LE. I said see u babe anyway. She was charging $50.

MPseeker
04-30-02, 22:32
Checked out Joy Therapy in Van Nuys over the weekend (even though it was busted recently. Hey I was horny). The owner now seems to be a small Asian guy. Had a 30 minute massage with a Stocky Korean girl. After a super hard/painful massge she asked me to turn over and immediately asked "$100 for everything?". It was kind of abrupt and she hadn't even touched my dick so I was too spooked to go head. Smelt like a trap, but probably wasn't. Be careful out there guys.

NewJohn
05-01-02, 16:44
To JohnTroncho,
Glad to see you made contact with Elena. I have not been able to reach her lately using her #. Yes, she really does give a GFE.
Too bad about her condition, though. She's a nice person and deserves better than that. Did you use the same # I gave you,
or another #? You can contact me at:
newjohn_smith@hotmail.com Cheers!

msa_dc@msn.c
05-02-02, 17:01
Hey guys new to the service.

I was on SB last night and was pretty quiet but did find one sw that was a 5 at best near Roscoe. I did check out a new trick pad in Woodland Hills. Wow! Very worth it. All the girls there were top notch. email me for phone #. I saw Maya, really good FS. No bbbj but covered and perfect nipples. There is a really cute asian ther and another girl from Europe or South America, named Barbi. Very hot, next time I will check her out. msa_dc@msn.com

bigwill
05-03-02, 14:11
Hey guys and gals. What's trick pad?? Thanks for the info.

NewJohn
05-04-02, 20:08
Jenny was out today on SB near Carls Jr (x Plummer st). Saw her around 1:30 pm, but usually see her in the late afternoon.
She's short, 20 yr, white, wears her hair pulled back. Always carries a purse. Kind of cute face, and nice large tits. Does a great job of bbbj. Keep an eye out for her! One other thing, she has these large "bumps" protruding from the top of her ears.
Really weird looking. If you can get past that, she makes a great date. Cheers!

Cerahas
05-05-02, 19:21
to mpseeker - that was not a fucken bust, that was just the girl asking if you wanted a fuck.

I was at joy thursday and got a repeat - gina, the thai blonde dye let me in - that chick will not fuck me, she always comes in takes one fucken look and gets some other talent. anyhow, sara came in - real long dark hair, short prolly like 5 foot 2, flat, really fresh off the fucken boat look - anyhow i recognized her so when we started i said her name and she was shocked. she massaged me for like 5 minutes i turned over and she whispered handuhjob, i said no, i want it all, making the universal sign language for fucking, she was like um, i kind of said " i have condom" which i did, i bought some fucken strawberry flavored ones - so i got them out and she blew me and then fucked me. i was actually fucken winded by the end when she rubbed me out cause she was not into alot of motion and i really had to plow hard to get going. anyhow, i left her 80 as a tip - l left 60 last time for a fuck with sony, and my conscience has been fucken killing me.

i think MP seeker was a little too fucken cautious - all the times i have been there i have staked out the fucken place and even climbed the fucken little shack next door to see LE activitiy - the place is a desert when it comes to that - the cops have a patrol that turns around on SW and VN, but that is it.

msa_dc@msn.c
05-07-02, 22:11
Hey guys still looking for Vietnamese amps, any info out there? By the way I checked and West Valley Therapy is closed, as is North Hills Therapy and Valley Therapy.

scooterboy
05-14-02, 14:32
Anyone know of any Thai girls @ AMP's? if so please respond. MSA_dc --- what is a "trick pad" please give info i would love to see what this is all about....

Thehoff
05-14-02, 21:29
I would like to find a 5plus with a pierced tongue to give me a
BBJ. If Anyone out there can tell me where to find it I would appreciate it...

Bobby Bear
05-15-02, 04:19
Hey guys,

Sorry, I don't mean to sound stupid, but,.......I hear all of you referring to SB,...........for example,......."went out to SB today"......"SB near Plummer", etc...like that. Is it a street, I am guessing ? Sepulveda Blvd. perhaps ? Not sure. Appreciate the help. I just haven't been up to the SFV area in about 13-15 years. Rusty when it comes to that locale. Thanks.

Speck
05-15-02, 22:58
Bobbybear you are dumb as dirt.

Thehoff the answer to you question is yes....but there is a problem. Let me explain. There is a latina sw named Sonia that works on Union between 7th and 8th near downtown. The best time to find her is 9-10pm although you can find her elsewhere nearby and at different times. She typically turns one trick and then goes inside. It's a really crappy area and she is the only even halfway decent looking sw in the area. I actually think if she kept herself clean and straight whe would be about a 7.5 and could stay busy on Sunset all night long. As it goes, she is about a 6-7 depending on how much she has been hitting the crack. She gives absolutely the best BBBJ I have ever had and that includes gf's. She does have a pierced tongue. The problem is that she won't just do BJ. She insists that you fuck her. So you're gonna shell out at least $50-60. And therein lies the other problem. Once any pre cum leaks, she stops the BBBJ. The problem is she smells really bad in the coochie. I mean really bad like you're gonna want to vomit. And you can smell it from a few feet a way. I've seen her three times and won't ever see her again.
There was one other sw named Natasha that used to work in LB on Anaheim. She was early 20's, fairly cute white girl. She was pierced tongue. BBBJ $30. I haven't seen her in a couple of years though. If you can deal with a condom, there are two mega hottie sw's named Princess(Latina blonde) and Stephanie (Brunette causasian) who are pierced. Depending on their mood they could give an awesome covered BJ. High price though...$50. The work sometimes on SB, sometimes on SUnset although I haven't seen them lately.

Bobby Bear
05-16-02, 01:46
Speck;

Not sure why the animosity; all I asked was what the reference to SB was. So, that makes me as dumb as dirt ??
And even THEN, my question still didn't get answered.

I respect everyone until they give me a reason not to. Don't give me a reason, please.

I only asked because I don't usually come into the San Fernando Valley postings, and I haven't been up that way in many years.....and even back then, I only cruised through the area a few times. Read my posts more carefully. I am not familiar with the area is all. Geezuz, grow up.
I could throw out some harsh lingo at you too, but, I am better than that.

Speck
05-16-02, 06:39
The reason for the harsh language is that 1.) The answer is already posted. It's customary for newbies to read through posts before asking something thats already been answered, and 2.) its plainly obvious that many posters here have LE concerns.

Bobby Bear
05-16-02, 15:20
Holy S**t, I am sorry I asked. I am just not one to scroll back
through months and months of postings just to get a simple answer, I am sure, to something I am not familiar with.
If you ever come over to my post area and ask a question, and you are not familiar with the answer(s)..........I will definitely give you the luxury of a straight answer without any sarcasm or paranoia.

Stay safe and watch your back (mirror).

Also, I didn't consider you to be using harsh language; just detected a trace of animosity; no matter.
I may be a newbie to certain areas, but, I have been a hobbyist for over 20 years. We're all on the same team, bud.

NewJohn
05-16-02, 16:24
Aw, c'mom speck, lighten up! Bobby bear, SB stands for
Sepulveda Blvd. There's no use hidding that, since LE has known
about Sepulveda for at least 20+ yrs. Any LE who can't figure out what SB stands for is dummer that dirt...and believe me, they're not. Anyway, not much action on SB lately. But since I'm a day guy, don't know what the action is like at night.

Thehoff: I think Jenny meets your required specifications, although
she's more of a 7. See my post of 5-5-02. Cheers!

msa_dc@msn.c
05-16-02, 20:41
Originally posted by scooterboy
Anyone know of any Thai girls @ AMP's? if so please respond. MSA_dc --- what is a "trick pad" please give info i would love to see what this is all about....

Trick Pad: " An apartment or house used exclusively for turning tricks" By the way it is verrrrry nice there.

CYA

Bobby Bear
05-17-02, 03:10
newjohn,

thanks bud, that's all I was looking for; geez.

As you probably read in my previous post, I am not familiar with the area, and haven't been through there in too many years. My educated guess was something like that,........San Bernardino Blvd., Sepulveda, S*** Blvd, whatever,.........I wasn't too sure,..... but, in case I do get up that way from the Inland Empire, I want to make sure I don't spend all night driving around near the airport or whatever is out there, and wonder where the hell I am.
I don't usually post to this area either (SFV) for obvious reasons.

Thanks again. Stay safe, watch your back(and your mirror).

Yodaman,
good to see you; you still make me laugh. Your posts
sometimes crack me up !!

bigwill
05-19-02, 01:46
Hey fellow hobbyists. I have a question and I've been searching but didn't find an answer. If one gets caught by the cops picking up an SW, what happens to you? Do you get a ticket? What if the cops find you getting a CBbJ? Thanks for your help.

Samantha
05-20-02, 20:42
Originally posted by bigwill
Hey fellow hobbyists. I have a question and I've been searching but didn't find an answer. If one gets caught by the cops picking up an SW, what happens to you? Do you get a ticket? What if the cops find you getting a CBbJ? Thanks for your help.

Hi Big will,

I have 5 yrs past experience as a sw before I found the net, and so I thought I might have an answer to your questions.

If you have an attitude with LE, chances are they will take you in, if you are polite, chances are that you will get cited out.

If you are caught picking up a SW, don't ever admit to wanting services, or agreeing on a price, if you admit, you are guilty by admission to 647(b) solicitation of prostitution. The police will usually seperate the both of you and tell you that if you admit that he might let you go, but once he has your confession, tat is all he needs for you to be arrested, and tooken to jail.

In the past, my clients have either been cited out on the spot or taken in, depending on the LE and thier mood. If you simply state that you were offering her a ride, the worst you can get is a traffic ticket for picking up a hitchhiker, but chances are you wont even get that.

If you are caught in the car dooing the deed, expect to go to jail, unless the LE is extra nice, or gets an imediate call that is more important then taking yyou to the station. They can charge you with Lude conduct, and solicitation if you or the girl admits to an exchange of money. If not then all they can get you for is lude conduct or public indecency, the other charges will be dropped for solicitation in court if you tell them that no money was exchanged and she is your girlfriend and the sw sticks to that story.

I would say the best thing to do is to get a room for 20 or 25 dollars, then they cant see what is going on behind closed doors, and thats a small price to pay compared to a ticket, or jail.

Also if you are arrested on the street, and you so admit to picking up a sw for services, then expect to have your car impounded, which is another hassle.

Hollywood is notorious for following hobbyists and sws to a location and waiting for them to get busy and rolling up catching you in the act.

Most of the time they will end up taking the sw to jail and not you, but if you have a bad LE officer, or a rookie, then expect to go along.

Basically if you never admit to nothing, and get a room then you should be okay.

Explorer8939
05-20-02, 23:16
Sam:

The problem is when the SW turns out to be LE, then you are screwed.

Just out of curiosity, how many times were you booked?

Ex

Originally posted by samantha

Basically if you never admit to nothing, and get a room then you should be okay.

NewJohn
05-21-02, 00:44
Thanks, Samantha, for the interesting info.

Hey guys, has anyone checked out the online dating services?
I went to one called lavalife.com (saw it on ebay). It has 3 levels to chose from, from casual dating to intimate encounters.
I clicked on intimate encounters and took a look at some of the ads. Perhaps I'm wrong and reading between the lines too much,
but I get the impression many of these gals are out to make a little money...if you know what I mean. Just wondered if anyone found a working gal this way. Cheers!

BTW, was on SB yesterday & today...place is completely dead.

Speck
05-21-02, 02:03
Explorer....thats why its been posted about a million times on this board(and others) that you don't talk sex or money before the sw gets in your car. Follow that and you don't have problems where LE is concerned...at least not with LAPD. LAPD absolutely does not let its officers get into cars(although they often sting sw's with male officers posing as cruising johns).

If you read this and still negotiate with an sw on the street corner....and then are stupid enough to park and follow her into "her" hotel room.....well then you're a jackass of immense proportions and all the advice in the world can't help you.

Samantha
05-21-02, 11:57
Originally posted by Explorer8939
Sam:

The problem is when the SW turns out to be LE, then you are screwed.

Just out of curiosity, how many times were you booked?

Ex

Hi there explorer!

I have to agree with speck, always have the girl get in the car before discussing anything. LE will not get in the car, it is too dangerous and puts them in a more vulnerable position.

NEVER AGREE TO A PRICE THROUGH THE WINDOW!!

For SW's however you can get in the car and it be LE, its different for us.

I have been booked so many times I can't even count, in so many states all over. Back east is better, because the bail is lower like 50 in boston compared to 1000 in Hollywood. I would say I have been to jail at least 150 times.

Not something to be proud of though. I always bail out, and always have a lawyer. As far as convictions, I can count them on both hands. It pays to fight any case and to have a lawyer, if they can get you to plea to the charge with little penalties they will, but if you fight your case, and win then your rapsheet wont be so long, and you can keep your priors to a minimum. Believe me, the priors is what is gonna get you if you have been caught before and got off easy and then get caught again, expect a lot harsher penalties.

Samantha
05-21-02, 19:48
Hi guys,

I have been meaning to tell all of you out in the valley about my friend Anita.

She mainly works out there from 930 or ten at night to midnight but somedays like today it is 430 and its 5/21 and she is out there now.

Also you can find her in Hollywood late night. She is 5'4", 135 lbs, hazel eyes, caucasian, long blondish hair to the middle of her back with a tint of redish, and size C chest.

If you see her treat her well she is fairly new to all this, only been doing it for about 2 months. She just turned 18 recently.

I think that 100 will get you fs and 40-50 for a cbj, you might be able to talk her down to 80.

If you want her conatct info email me at sensualsamantha@attbi.com

tbd
05-22-02, 19:58
amps. I'm from out of town. was visitng lst week. swung by the list of posted amps (someone posted a list of mps that had been cited for solicitation or some other bs.) To say that I was unlucky is a sad understatement. To say that I spent 90 minutes driving around the valley trying to find these places only to go back to "spanktravision" at the hotel is more accurate.

anybody got a hint for my next trip?
hyperastro@yahoo.com
thanks. I can offer some thoughts to fellow travellers to Seattle.

Ampfinder
05-23-02, 17:37
San Fernando SW Suck

I dont know what everyone is raving about. I went to Sepulveda Blvd, began at the 405 and drove north all the way to the end. Started at 12:30 and ended at 2:30. Saw two trolls and one gumless women. (Maybe I should have picked her up). Anyway, the street were completely dead on a Wednesday night. (Not a vice night I may add) Can someone please tell me what went wrong? Thanks a bunch.

sendittochunkymonkey@yahoo.com

Speck
05-23-02, 23:57
Ampfinder......there is rarely sw action at that time. Your search is too broad as well. Best times are M-F 11:30am to 3:00pm and 7:00-9pm. Sometimes 3:30am -6am, but not always. Actually, not always at any of the times. Its really not all that great. And the area from Victory to 101 is only worth one cruise. If you don't find anything, you're not gonna cause there ain't any sw's living in that area. They all come from other areas. Stick to the area from Victory to Roscoe for more of the higher end sw's and a few of the lower end ones and cruise Roscoe to Nordhoff for more lower end ones.

And if you want a sure thing get thee to Sunset bl in Hollywood from 3am-5am Fri and Sat night from Western to where the church of Scientology is and from La Brea to Gardner(and soemtimes to Fairfax). If you get bored cause theres too much LE at the moment, go gawk at the she/he's on Santa Monica for 15 min or so or go grab a bite to eat.

Explorer8939
05-24-02, 10:34
... or you could check out San Fernando Rd. on alternate Wednesdays between 3:45 and 4 am. or Victory on nights when there is a full moon and Jupiter is in Aquarius, but only after midnight.

Basically, you need to check with the Vice Squad sergeant to know when the decoys will be working.

Originally posted by speck
And if you want a sure thing get thee to Sunset bl in Hollywood from 3am-5am Fri and Sat night from Western to where the church of Scientology is and from La Brea to Gardner(and soemtimes to Fairfax). If you get bored cause theres too much LE at the moment, go gawk at the she/he's on Santa Monica for 15 min or so or go grab a bite to eat.

Ampfinder
05-24-02, 12:32
Thanks Guys. I guess most SW dont come out like the Hollywood girls, late. Appreciate the comments. Anyone wanna share?

sendittochunkymonkey@yahoo.com

MPlover
05-24-02, 16:35
Bobby Bear - sad as it is, it looks like the AMP in Yuciapa is closed. I just went by there and there is no answer at the door. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know. I now have to find where Anna went...

Bobby Bear
05-25-02, 02:37
MPLover,

thanks bud, appreciate it; I would love to give Anna a try, she
sounds like a real gem. Stay in touch and keep me posted.
Thanks.

Speck
05-25-02, 12:36
Explorer.....excuse me for living in Van Nuys

NewJohn
05-25-02, 17:46
I had the opportunity to spend time on SB for the last 5 days.
Not much activity at all, kind of hit-or-miss. Did see the area between vanowen & saticoy flare-up a couple of times - 3 or 4 gals, some black pros, nothing to write home about. And midnight to 3am was completely dead. Bummer.

myt
06-04-02, 14:53
This is my first post, but I've been reading the messages on this forum for a while now.

I wanted to share an experience I had with an MP. I saw the ad for this place in LA Express. The place is located on Saticoy and White Oak, and today was my first visit. The ad says they are clean and boy are they. The whole place smelled Clorox clean. when I got there I also found out that they do "aroma therapy," which caused me to hesitate a bit, but I went in anyway. So I paid $40 for half an hour.

When I was led into the room there was a mattress on the floor and a few minutes later a well endowed Latina named Daniela came in (They only have Latinas working here). She started the aroma therapy session, then after a little while left the room. When she came back she asked if I wanted anything else. She quoted $60 for HJ, which was way too much. I tried to talk her down to a lower price but no luck. I said I only wanted the aroma therapy, which I actually didn't like. A few minutes later I decided to leave, so that after 15 minutes after the therapy started I was out the door. I asked for a partial refund, but no luck.

As I was walking to my car, a guy who works there came over and asked my about my experience. He said I should just come another day when another girl is working there. No thanks.

I share this for your benefit, guys. Beware of rip offs.

myt

NewJohn
06-04-02, 15:14
Thanks for the tip, myt.

What exactly is aroma therapy anyway? Does it include physical
contact, a massage?

myt
06-04-02, 16:31
newjohn and others,

Before going into this place I had no idea what aroma therapy was, either. Basically, the girl moistens a cotton ball with different fragrances and holds it up to your nose. She'll sway the cotton ball back and forth a bit to get you to inhale the fragrances.

There is no massage involved. I was actually expecting one so before the girl came in I was lying on my stomach. When the girl came in she told me to turn over. She did lean up against me to be able to hold the cotton ball near my nose, but that was the extent of the contact she made. I took the liberty of caressing her legs and inner thighs, which she didn't mind. But that was it, nothing else.

What it comes down to, is that I wouldn't pay $40 to have someone hold fragrances for me to smell. That's why I left early.

myt

Bono
06-05-02, 02:14
Hey new john Thanks for your tip on Melissa.However I called her number and it seems to be disconneted or out of service. Do you by anychance know her new number? Let me know and I will email you
Thanks again
Bono

Pizzaman
06-05-02, 10:39
myt:

I went to the same place and had a different experience. Although I don't like the "aroma theraphy" I had a girl named Linda. Worked Saturday and either Tuesday or Thursday. Did not ask for a price. Led the way to her breasts. Gave fs. Very pretty. She did mess with her long hair a lot, trying to look beautiful.

Next time back, she was not there. Got someone far inferior.

Don't think I would go back, unless I could have Linda again.

smokey
06-05-02, 23:13
I've been to aromatherapy but never *just* aromatherapy.. it usually includes massage or some kind of rub down. I can't imagine just laying there with a girl swaying smelly cottonballs in in front of your face. Last time i went to a place in hollywood she gave a pretty good massage with some funky oils. Nothing sexual but she was pretty into it, talking on about how good it is for you. I actually confessed to her and told her I was looking for sex and she says alot of guys come in for the same thing.. oh well.

TripleX
06-07-02, 11:02
Hey whats up fellow hunters. Had a good experience yesterday with a mexican girl from an ad in the LA Weekly. The ad says Asian but the girl on the phone said they had a mexican girl too so I went for that. Her name was Mari Sol. She said she never did this job before and I was her first customer. Normally I wouldnt believe it but I think it was true cause she kept going out of the room to get instruction from another girl and seemed timid/flustered. Anyways if you like more experienced girls she may not be your pick, but I liked the fact that she was new. Good attitude and awesome long hair and legs, with a cute face. I asked her if she was going to be working this weekend cause I wanted to see her again but she said she will probably only be working Friday and then start again on Tuesday. Anyways good attitude, looks and service. If you want to try her out look for the Ad "Coco" in LA Weekly. Oh yeah they are in Woodland Hills.

Perv45
06-07-02, 11:27
Good Day Fellow Hunters.....
Just reading the posts about the aroma therapy thing. If you read through posts in many SoCal locations, it appears there is a consistancy.... These MP's seem to be playing a game now. They advertise like you are going to get something with a "fantasy girl" or "new young girls". It seems they are running a scam. They word the ads to entice us. They know what we are coming in for but they have no intention of doing anything and their ads were designed to make us think we will get that. The few that will, these days, want rip off prices. I don't even consider the MP's anymore. You only get to play me a few times and I get the message.

TripleX
06-07-02, 11:40
Hey also wanted to find out if anyone else has tried a little asian girl named Joy also in Woodland Hills. She is really petite with a medusa tattoo on her shoulder. I hate the tattoo but she is cute. Want to know if she does greek. I haven't proposed it yet. Anyone else know?

Bobby Bear
06-09-02, 16:10
Perv45,

yeah, bud, you are right.........these days, too many games-
too many scams; it happens too much. And I don't know about you, but, I am not going to pay some girl outrageous price(s) just for a hand job, MAYBE. Like you said, they entice you; does the term "bait and switch come to mind ??

There's an old adage, - Fool me once shame on you,
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Be safe.

fatfreddy
06-10-02, 03:20
went to Joy on VN this evening...Had a 1/2 hour with Sarah ...very nice $50 for the house and $80 for FS

majorhardon
06-11-02, 15:08
I cruised sb yesterday around 2pm. There was major action from bb bl south to the liquor store. There was on egroup of 4 beautiful hspsw and wsw walking together as a group. There were also a couple of black nasty hos out. Haqppy Hunting

Cerahas
06-11-02, 21:35
hey fatfreddy, i did sarah too, actually first time was just BJ and HJ, i left 60 for her. the next was FS, which was good, cept she did not blow me i dont think - also pretty good - you seen any other talent at joy?

stay away from candy. sony was a good ride, but not as cute as sarah - sarah is actually passable.

NewJohn
06-13-02, 15:49
Hey, thanks to all who sent email. Hope I can help you out.

Anyway, yesterday around noon I saw this gal walking back & forth from pick-n-save to Saticoy St. About 20 yrs, kinda of looked latina, maybe asian (perhaps mixed). Very good looking, in any case. Her jeans and blouse fit REAL good, if you know what I mean. Tried to pick her up, but someone else beat me to it. Came back 20 min later, saw her again, but this time refusing customers - L.E. was crusing the area, think it spooked her.

Saw her again today, 9am. This time wearing a pretty summer dress, at pick-n-save again. By the time I turned around, she's gone. See her 30 min later, this time near the bus stop, SW&SB.
Looked confused, like she didn't know whether to get on the bus or not. Next thing I know, she walks up to this guy in his 50's, pumping gas. Talks for a few moments, then gets in his car.

All this time I'm stuck in traffic, waiting for the damn light to change.
By the time the light turns green, this guy & her are driving off.
Man, talk about bad luck! See didn't look like a "pro", more like the girl next door. Keep an eye out for her, might make a great date.

Cheers, Newjohn

P.S. Saw a sw at SB & Magnolia yesterday.

myt
06-13-02, 16:18
Thanks for the info newjohn.

A few days ago I was at Joy Therapy. I've been there a few times before within the last four months. I now consider it "old faithful." It's one place where I've gotten good service everytime I've been there, with no disappointments.

This time I got this Hawaiian-Korean called Baby, who looks like she's in her forties, but has a pretty good body. Her breasts are great and rubs them all over your body right before she asks you to flip over. I got a HJ from her while I explored her body.

By the way, someone before mentioned that the half-hour rate is $50. If you take the ad from LA X Press you get $10 off. Hey, ten dollars is ten dollars, right?

myt

silversurfer
06-16-02, 01:47
Originally posted by TripleX
Hey whats up fellow hunters. Had a good experience yesterday with a mexican girl from an ad in the LA Weekly. The ad says Asian but the girl on the phone said they had a mexican girl too so I went for that. Her name was Mari Sol. She said she never did this job before and I was her first customer. Normally I wouldnt believe it but I think it was true cause she kept going out of the room to get instruction from another girl and seemed timid/flustered. Anyways if you like more experienced girls she may not be your pick, but I liked the fact that she was new. Good attitude and awesome long hair and legs, with a cute face. I asked her if she was going to be working this weekend cause I wanted to see her again but she said she will probably only be working Friday and then start again on Tuesday. Anyways good attitude, looks and service. If you want to try her out look for the Ad "Coco" in LA Weekly. Oh yeah they are in Woodland Hills.

NewJohn
06-16-02, 17:42
Hey, Silversurfer: Woodland Hills is almost walking distance from me. l'd like to give this place a try. What did she charge?
What kind of service did you get? Were the other girls good looking too?

new guy
06-17-02, 16:29
1st time poster to the sfv board. I usually keep my sw experiences to sunset and century. I've been thinking about venturing out to the sfv but I'm not sure if it's worth it seeing as how I live 35 miles away. I'd like some opinions on whether or not a trip to the sfv is worth it?

gollum30
06-27-02, 14:14
Been going down SB around 7pm last couple of days and haven't seen anything except FB at SW, anyone seen anything esle out there? Preferebly Latina. How about the Fichera bars, like the Landing Strip, Corrales, Jungla, where the girls work for drinks, any one found a service girl in any of the bars.

NewJohn
06-27-02, 14:43
Hey HOconomy,

I recall you talking about Valencia some time ago. I do remember seeing her at the Saticoy gas station. She fits your description to a "T". But that was eariler in the year. Have not seen her again.
I'll keep an eye out. If I make contact, I'll let you know.

Cheers, Newjohn

Asian_Pimp
06-27-02, 15:57
Does anyone know where are all the good Hostest Clubs are? A few months back, I went to this Hostest Club in City of Industry. I got this HOT looking hispanic chic (looks = 7-8, body = 9, attitude =10) and she gave me a CBJ for 30 minutes and then I ate her out for 30 minutes. All of that was only $45 + $27 for the house. This place got shut down, So I was wondering if anyone of you can tell me where are I can get some of those action in Hostest Clubs. Please email me thanks xoxo_boy@yahoo.com

Personally, I think Hostest Clubs are one the best and safest places to get some action.

Studdyk
06-28-02, 15:09

Studdyk
06-28-02, 15:18
Hey, TripleX!

Take a look at these pictures:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/cjwphotography/Marisol/%231.jpg?bcs4fH9A6Nh_0Bm2

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/cjwphotography/Marisol/%232.jpg?bc5ZgH9A4SdyFpVV

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/cjwphotography/Marisol/%233.jpg?bc5ZgH9A.LdGNRcK

http://www.alluringmodels.com/images/marisol-smpl.jpg

Is this the same Marisol that you were serviced by?

Had a good experience yesterday with a mexican girl from an ad in the LA Weekly. Her name was Mari Sol. She said she never did this job before and I was her first customer. If you want to try her out look for the Ad "Coco" in LA Weekly.

msa_dc@msn.c
06-28-02, 17:04
Wow nice pics of Mari Sol. Give us the skinny...$...etc. There is a really hot girl at a trick pad in Woodland Hills named Barbi. Saw her finally. I had seen some of the other girls at the same place. Barbi is by far the best. Looks 9+, Technique 8+, plus I think I'm in love. I'll be back....... $ are about average for incall $120 at the door for FBSM with hj. Extras are extra. Her pick is at ******** under incall massage Barbi/Maya. Barbi is the blond.

Good Hunting!

DropFrame
07-01-02, 21:07
Talked to an older blonde named Stephanie. She was driving a beat up white stationwagon on SB. Gave me her number when I passed on a fuck in the back of her stationwagon. She is a crackhead. Wants to do me at her boyfriends place instead when he is at work. The address was 6611 Haskell (Apt. # not given) Anybody ever do her? She is from Alabama. Talked a good game. Is she worth my time?

Bono
07-03-02, 02:36
HEY GUYS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I WAS DRIVING ON SEPULVEDA BOULEVARD AT EXACTLY 5 PM AND I SAW A BEAUTIFUL BLONDE (yOUNG) WEARING A BLACK DRESS AND HIGH BLACK BOOKS AT THE SHELL GAS STATION . I DONT KNOW THE EXACT STREET BUT THERE IS ALSO A CHEVRON RIGHT ACROSS IT(SHERMAN WAY).SHE LOOKED HOT BY THE TIME I PULLED IN SHE GOT INTO THE CAR WITH THIS OTHER GUY
ALSO TO NEW JOHN JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT MELISSA'S NUMBER IS WORKING AGAIN AND DO GIVE HER A CALL.THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INFO

NewJohn
07-03-02, 13:58
Hey, Bono, did you get a date with Melissa? If so, how did it go?

Cheers, Newjohn

newjohn_smith@hotmail.com

msa_dc@msn.c
07-03-02, 20:38
Hey everyone,

You gotta try out Happy Chiropractic Acupressure at Van Nuys and the 101. Monday is the Day. That girl Barbi that I posted about before is going to be there on Mondays. I dont know what name she is going to go by. I think Sara. Ask for the blond.

Happy Hunting!

Tjinla2001
07-03-02, 22:13
Originally posted by dropframe
Talked to an older blonde named Stephanie. She was driving a beat up white stationwagon on SB. Gave me her number when I passed on a fuck in the back of her stationwagon. She is a crackhead. Wants to do me at her boyfriends place instead when he is at work. The address was 6011 Haskell (Apt. # not given) Anybody ever do her? She is from Alabama. Talked a good game. Is she worth my time?

If you want you can e-mail me her number at tjinla2001@yahoo.com. Crack queens are sort of my specialty. I'm willing to scope it out.

ybos
07-05-02, 12:22
msa_dc@msn.c

Thanks for the info. Where is Happy C.A. ? Love to visit there one of these Mondays.

msa_dc@msn.c
07-08-02, 13:21
Happy C.A. is at the 101 and Van Nuys Blvde. nest to the window tinting shop. Good Luck!

Originally posted by ybos
msa_dc@msn.c

Thanks for the info. Where is Happy C.A. ? Love to visit there one of these Mondays.

mule
07-08-02, 15:07
MSA, Is Barbi or Sara or ?? white? Can't tell by the pix.

msa_dc@msn.c
07-08-02, 20:20
She looks European, white. A definite hottie. Good Luck
Originally posted by mule
MSA, Is Barbi or Sara or ?? white? Can't tell by the pix.

northridgeboy
07-16-02, 19:36
OMG. You guys have to check out this massage parlour. It is hte by far, the BEST in southern california (im from nor cal...but it would rank decently up there too). I dont wanna disclose this information on this board, cuz I dont want LE to close this one. They can close 5 or 6 of them in the valley instead, and I wouldn't care. The service here and the attractiveness of the girls here are phenomenal.

I walked into this parlour with another buddy of mine, and was immediately escorted into a room by a woman in her mid 30s. She looked really nice and she was EXTREMELY plesant in demeanor. After she ushered us into a room, she brought us a selection of 6 girls. CAN YOU BELIEVE that?!?!? 6 GIRLS!?!?! Most usually only have one or two at most. (After being to three parlours in the same day, collecting info for a site im doing, six was absolutely an anamoly--a nice one). =)

The girls were both asian and latina. The asian girls were in the mid 20s, all three had bodies of godesses and faces from heaven. =P

The latinas were probably in their 30s, but they were quite stunning too. Total price is around $40 entrance and an additional $80 for everything. I only brought $80 since I wasn't planning on any FS, but my friend hit it wid his girl (the korean one) and got treated really well. He told me that anything was fair game with his girl. My girl was Korean too. Her name was Yoko....said she had a Japanse face. If any of you guys have had Yoko, please share...hehe....she was kinda mean, although nice to me. The mamasan (MAMA) told me that if I had any problems, go ahead and let her know (I guess Yoko had been kinda rude to some of the customers). she had an awesome bod and a perfect 10 face. This place has probably been in a business for a long time. If you want some more information, let me know.

massage411@hotmail.com

Cerahas
07-18-02, 02:04
that northridge guy is full of it. However, I have posted about a place in VN before, and it is now officially off the charts - there are at least 8-10 girls working throughout the week - this place is on a major roll, it is 40 for the house and 80 for the "whole thing"

I was with Jay on friday and bonnie today, email me if you want more, this place has to last, it is the shit.

cerahas1@yahoo.com

northridgeboy
07-18-02, 05:18
Whassup everyone? Sorry. didnt check my email until today. yeah.. i think the place is the same one u went to, cuz my friend had bonnie too...small asian chick. dun know who jay is though. know about maria (latina, real hot). guys...hint. its in van nuys...shop around. ill try to reply to some emails..but how do i know if ur le or not?

gollum30
07-18-02, 12:28
Faceman824, re: Latina on SB, what time did you see her? I saw a sw b/w Lassen & Plummer at 7:00 pm last night, but she wouldn't approach, she was thin, brown curly hair, had on red halter top and blue jeans, & sunglasses, she looked either latina or caucasion. Wondering if it is same girl, so I can be a little more aggresive? Any info appreciated.

BuddhaHead
07-19-02, 01:53
Originally posted by northridgeboy
hint. its in van nuys...shop around. ill try to reply to some emails..but how do i know if ur le or not?
If you don't want to give out info, then don't put out teasers like "OMG. You guys have to check out this massage parlour" and "If you want some more information, let me know.
massage411@hotmail.com". Stop playing games or acting like you're protecting some big secret. Either give out the info or quit posting your big talk and not backing it up.

bigharddick
07-20-02, 23:26
What the fuck is your problem Northridgeboy. I got out of there without losing any money as I demanded to see the women first. I knew that no place in SFG could be like that since the LE crackdown, but with a review like that, I just had to check it out. Lets just say that loveasianwhores review was kind.

I guess there are three reasons you would post a review like that.

1) You get a thrill in wasting peoples time and money
2) You get a kickback whenever someone says "mark sent you"
3) You really do find those women attractive.

If it's #3, then I guess you just don't know any better. Have you ever been to the places in Inglewood? Even the worst of them usually have at least one reasonably attractive girl.

I would even say that Joy therapy was better than this place, so maybe you should give it a try.

northridgeboy
07-21-02, 05:18
Look Cat,

You don't gotta go these places if u dont want to. No one is putting a gun to ur head and making u go. I recommended that place just because it was a personal favorite. Naw, I dont get a kickback by u going. How many marks are there that probably go?!?!? i just think that if u tell them mark sent u, they will know ur not LE, cuz they know im not LE. Don't trip.

sometimes places have off nights, you probably were stuck on an off night. people have different tastes as well, i personally, dont like older women. this place caters to those who like them in their mid 20s. hunter, im glad u had a good time. this place is off the hook!

LoveAsianWhores
07-22-02, 00:38
OK, looks like the word is out about [name blanked out at owner's request]. You guys just don't get it. LE in the valley has been on a rampage for the past couple of months closing places down. Some of the best were closed about 3 months ago in a huge sweep. I've been on the massage scene for about 6 years. I've seen them come and go a hundred times. Places like [name blanked out at owner's request] are rare. The problem is, as soon as they get "discovered" as great parlors, they also get discovered by the cops. I do not know if LE reads this board, but if they do, [name blanked out at owner's request] will be gone within a month. The valley is not like Inglewood or Gardena. The community can accept a small, indiscreet place ([name blanked out at owner's request] is actually quite small), but a busy AMP, no way.

I know the mamasan at [name blanked out at owner's request] very well. She absolutely does not want to be mentioned on this board. I called here last night to let her know and she was quite upset. If you heard the tone in her voice drop, you would understand. She is the nicest person I've ever met who runs a business like this. She's had problems with LE before, and doesn't want it again. She want's her business from referrals, but not like this. It's kind of like a drug dealer - they want you to refer your friends, but not an add in the times that says "buy drugs here" The problem is that with a posting on a board, there is no way of knowing who is going to read it. It is one thing to email the place to certain members that you trust, but quite another to do what you guys are doing.

If it seems like I am being selfish, I am. I don't want to see this place get closed. It's easy to be a big mouth. There have been many times when I wanted to post on this board "go to [name blanked out at owner's request]", but I knew how stupid that would be. I guess some people do not.

How about those who now know about this place, great, but lets not mention it again. If it becomes a recurring recommendation, the place will be history, if it isn't already

DropFrame
07-24-02, 14:57
Went to [name blanked out at owner's request] yesterday. $40 entrance fee. (Park in back) I was asked if I wanted Asian or Latina. Asked for asian. A tall slender young Korean named Suzy was brought to my room. I said OK. She was an 8.5 or 9!! She excused herself to get "supplies". While she was gone I placed $60 on the table and proceeded to undress. She returned, saw $$ and said "For me?" I said that was her tip if service was good. She immediately undressed and crawlwd on top of me. She kissed by body and let me kiss her anywhere except mouth and pussy. After a titty massage she put on the raincoat and started a fairly lame CBJ. Then she got on top of me for a fairly good fuck. We did it missionary style and doggie style also. She seemed to be new at the game. Her technique needs work but her smile, enthusiasm and great body made up for her lack of experience.

I'll be back again. Who can beat $40 + $60 for FS from an 8.5?

Any reports on other girls there??

gollum30
07-26-02, 16:10
Any info on a hispanic female aprox 18-20 yrs old, 110lbs, long black hair, I saw her standing next to pay phone at the gas sta. on Lassen & Sep, about 1 week ago, I think she got out of a white honda which has been parked by the phone booth for the last week, but I have not seen her again.
Went by MP on SB & Parth, Mamasan was very sweet, but wouldn't take cc, so told her I would be back on payday, which is next week. Any suggestions on any particluar Latina I should ask for, hopefully thin & in the 20-24yo range? Thanks.

NewJohn
09-18-02, 14:56
Hey Bono, Got any more details on that blonde? Age, size, looks, location on SB? I can keep an eye out for her if I know what to look for.

Cheers, Newjohn

LTK
09-21-02, 14:22
Can anyone tell me where this great (somewhat new) place that everyone is talking about in VN is? My email is ltkoreans@yahoo.com. Thanks.

L

Mandm1107
09-26-02, 15:05
Originally posted by gollum30
There is no action in Sta. Clarita, there isn't even a topless bar. The closest thing to action is going to Dascha's & looking at the bartenders in short dresses. There is also Harolds Club, if it hasn't been closed down yet. You used to be able to find an assortment of B-girls there, who may partake, but be carefull it used to be a known tranny hangout.

thanks for the info, anything else about the massage or accupuncture in sta. clarita. also Bono, LE doesn't need ss to verify past crimes.

NewJohn
09-26-02, 17:23
I saw a little action yesterday between Pick-n-save & Saticoy, around 4:30pm. One black and one white sw, both fairly good-looking. The white gal had on a blue tank-top and was wearing a baseball cap. A little chunky, but still pretty. Was going to pick her up, but some guy beat me to it. Figures. Just thought I'd pass it on.

Cheers, Newjohn

Bono
09-26-02, 19:40
Hey New John,I think I might have seen the girl with the cap on.Usually she hangs around in that lot.Why dont you pick her up sometime and hook us up with the phone number. I am going to drive by right now and see whether I can beat you to it.Cheers

Tonality
09-30-02, 23:59
Hey Fellas,

Cruising down SB Monday around 6:30pm spotted "Reyna." I'd say about 19, hair dyed blond with brown roots, blue jeans over her slender legs and nice ass. Big young tits. Talked her down to $30 for bj in the car and off we went. Ended up in residental neighborhood off Stagg with some 70-year-old lady walking her dogs and staring at my car. Not my idea of a good time so I ended up dropping Reyna at Saticoy. She didn't want to hear my apologies and just wanted to get out of the car. What a shame she wouldn't agree to come to my house...she doesn't do "house dates." I'd still like to try her sometime.

A few minutes later picked up "Lani." Beautiful petite black girl, twenty years old, pretty face, smallish but pert tits, fantastic little body. She said she would come to my house (about 10 minutes away.) After some negotiation, she agreed that $80 would be sufficient for me to be calling her back. She is very clean and well kept. Says she lives in San Diego but comes to LA on the weekends. She has the professional, "my job is to make you happy" (and make me money) attitude. She is very sweet, a good coversationalist, sucks a decent cock (covered), has control of her vaginal muscles, and didn't rush me at all. All that, and she says she was a cheerleader in high school. I told her about this forum and she encouraged me to give out her number. If you guys thinks it is a bad idea, let me know and I'll take it down. So if you're in the mood for a very cute little brown girl, call (xxx) xxx-xxxx. She's probably out there right now...

tokyoaccu
10-01-02, 14:46
tonality,
posting numbers can be good or bad. i plan on calling her but maybe its not such a good idea as LE are privy to this site too. maybe post your email address and you can give out the number at your discretion. start by giving it to those who are hobbyist and have been posting here for some time. then feel out the rest for LE. i don't like giving LE a chance.

tokyoaccu

Tonality
10-01-02, 15:39
Originally posted by tokyoaccu
tonality,
posting numbers can be good or bad. i plan on calling her but maybe its not such a good idea as LE are privy to this site too. maybe post your email address and you can give out the number at your discretion. start by giving it to those who are hobbyist and have been posting here for some time. then feel out the rest for LE. i don't like giving LE a chance.

tokyoaccu
tokyoaccu,

thanks for the advice. in the interest of protecting the girl, i am taking the number down. anyone interested can email me at: johnnytoobad23@yahoo.com

tonality

RomeyClone
10-04-02, 06:31
Just got back from cruising the SB (thurs nite, Fri morning) and didnt see much. Just 2 sw south of sherman way, and thats about it. One of them , bsw, mid-late 20's long hair with a headband thing-didnt get a good look at the other, maybe hispanic. Lots of cops, so I went around the block and they were nowhere to be seen by the time I returned.

D'oh!

went down the 405 to Century, but thats another board, and I'll post in the morning.

clone

CrazyBuzz1985
10-04-02, 12:10
Originally posted by newjohn
Here's an article you might find interesting:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/809825.asp?pne=msn

Well I guess I should scrap that trip to Disney World next year.

NewJohn
10-07-02, 16:24
I had a date with a gal named Diamond today. I see her walking often, between Vanowen & Sherman Way. Early 20's, white gal with dark brown hair. Pretty good bod, even though she's a little chunky around the middle. Gave good cbj (won't do bbj) and let me play with her tits & pussy! Nice friendly gal, and doesn't rush, either. She asked for $30, but I ended up giving $40, cuz she was so nice. Keep an eye out for her.

Cheers, Newjohn

CrazyBuzz1985
10-08-02, 12:03
Looking in the weekly for new AMP territory (since VN is going to shit) i saw that North Hollywood has a flood of new AMP's. Has anyone tried...

K.T. Acu
Calif. Therapy
Natural Health Care
MCT Acu

Cerahas
10-08-02, 15:26
Yeah, i want to know about the new MPs too in NH. I think i paid my last visit to joy the other day - first, i cant do an MP if it is 100 degrees outside, i am just too winded. i get there at like 2 the place, shit the whole valley is empty - i had to go thru hell to get money from an ATM, a whole other story.

i get in and the mamasan says paula - so i discreetly say no paula - she is this fat latina who reminds me of the fatsos on channel 34. so mamasan fucken yells - PAULA NO - so i kind of feel like shit, she asks me who i want, i am like i dont care anymore, one girl kind of looks in - she looked really petite, then they send in "SAIMIE" who has a decent slim bod -

she starts massaging my back and even examines my ass - kind of anoying - finallyy she pulls the turnover and gets to touching my cock - she says is that ok - i say yes, but i want the whole thing - she says how much i say 60, she says 80 and we had a deal - she leaves to get a rubber - and like the whole time i am thinking, this kind of sucks - although her foreplay was good, her blow job was just ok - and she got on top and started faking the whole thing - i think it was just too hot and i got on top and she was not real tight - and again with the yes yes business, i finally had her jerk me off - she was like wow you really want whoe thing

anyhow for 80 +40 it still is the best deal out there - except for incall with some of the leads here, which i am still kind of shy of - i think i will lay off for a few months, at least till it cools down temp wise - but i really would like to know of these other MPs - it cant just be me and crazybuzz asking.

Hammer_G
10-09-02, 05:16
I moved from Texas. Since Harry Hines (Dallas) was cleaned up by the police, I had picked up working girls in the bar (or pub). No need to make the decision so quickly. Take your time to find the right girl.
I am tired of cruising on the street for nothing. In this area, is any bar (or pub) where you can pick up working girls ?

donthate213
10-10-02, 02:08
Where is SB? I'm from 213 area.

Hammer_G
10-10-02, 09:39
Originally posted by donthate213
I believe it's S... Blvd. Sorry, I don't have the map with me, and can't give you the full name. Check the map. It's very obvious on the map.

Tjinla2001
10-10-02, 10:22
Originally posted by donthate213

SB is Sepulveda Boulevard, it is one of the only areas where there are streetwalking prostitutes. THe others are portions of Sherman Way and the concentration of motels along San Fernando Road in the northeast valley.

livinlife00
10-10-02, 22:23
Originally posted by AMPGuest
I AM Amazed at the amount of email from all these WSG - lurkers/loosers who contact me directly using my posted email to inquire about "dropframe" poster on the whereabout of the name of his AMP. I wonder what the hell these guys are afraid of by posting their email on here? Aren't you guys living in a free country with freedom of expression or do you guys prefer to hide under a rock?? GET REAL and ACT REAL or find another line of hobby cause I am not your 411 operator.

Can I also get the name of this place...Sounds like a place I know of but just wanted to check, if interested I can give you the name as well...
email: teaseme32@hotmail.com

livinlife00
10-10-02, 22:33
Was again at [name blanked out at owner's request]
Had Pinky.
See my previous postings.
She was slender, attractive. Service was good but a little rushed. CBJ, no kissing, DATY, multiple positions. Not a GFE. Others there have massaged me afterwards until my time was up, but Pinky did not. I must give her A+ for pussy control. She was able to "milk" my dick while in her pussy!

Of the 4 girls I have done there, She comes in 3rd.

Please share your rating of the women of [name blanked out at owner's request]!!!

Can I also get the name of this place...By the way, I'm new to this and have figured out much of the abbreviations, however what does AMP stand for ___Massage Parlor? (average) Thanks...

tireiron
10-16-02, 00:51
I've been looking for a new place in the valley. I used to go to Victoria Health on VB in Tarzana, but they've got new management and bad women. Russians, mexicans, asians, but most of them seem bored.
Anyone have any suggestions?

tireiron
10-17-02, 21:28
Originally posted by Pizzaman
I agree with Victoria's. First time I went there was great. Down hill and very business-like sense then.

Have you found anyplace that is any good?

RomeyClone
10-22-02, 04:17
Just got back from SB, didnt see a soul. Ended up going to see an incall lady off of Haskell and Sherman.

I read an L.A. Times article a while back stating theres decent action up on San Fernando Road, and a lot of the girls take their tricks to a huge trailer park on Lankershim near Tuxford or Strathern, where a few of them share trailers.

can anyone verify/debunk?

clone
romeyclone at poop dot com

SFVJohn
10-24-02, 01:13
Action on SFR or LB is few and far between unless you like scary TS's I have been by the trailer park in question a few time on my way somewhere but I can't ever recall seeing anybody lurking around there.

tireiron
10-24-02, 01:18
Hey Guy's, what gives with the valley? I can't seem to find a decent amp anywhere. Any suggestions?

CrazyBuzz1985
10-24-02, 11:58
Originally posted by tireiron
Hey Guy's, what gives with the valley? I can't seem to find a decent amp anywhere. Any suggestions?

check the weekly for ***'* on Parnethia

tireiron
10-24-02, 20:29
Originally posted by crazybuzz1985
check the weekly for ***'* on Parnethia

thank, I'll check them out

Cerahas
10-25-02, 14:43
I can tell you all NOT to go to Joy Therapy. Went there last night and a really fucken trucked (meaning she looked like she was hit by a truck) asian chick was sent in to do me. Her english was not all that bad, and she tried to pull the shit about "hundred dollar minimum" for FS. I did her at 80 plus the 40 entry. She was skinny, so i went for FS, but man her face looked like shit. Also she was way way too rough on the hand motion to get me off and did not blow me. her name was may. i really dont want to go back there, i guess i should try ***'s.

Anyhow, if you care, joy is moving down the street to the corner of van nuys and vose, they have a huge space in that strip mall with the 7-11 - it is pretty fucken brazen - they even have a sign that looks like they stole the logo to yum yum donuts.

any information on other options, cerahas1@yahoo.com

Cheapskate
10-27-02, 00:37
Originally posted by livinlife00
Can I also get the name of this place...By the way, I'm new to this and have figured out much of the abbreviations, however what does AMP stand for ___Massage Parlor? (average) Thanks...

It would help everyone to know that from the Home page of WSG, you can click on Discussion Board on the top menu bar. On the next menu bar click on Terms & Abbreviations.

The abbreviations a lot of people constantly ask about are listed there.

Don't you wish there was an easier way to find it?

Three X
10-28-02, 15:09
The only way to control this industry is price controls! Some 50 year old Korean chick tried to charge me $80 for a hand job! I walked out and spoke to the manager! I was given my money back and I told the manager. My grandfather didn't fight for Korea so that I could get a HJ from a 50 year old illegal Korean, who will pay some lawyer 5000 t0 7000 to get a green card and pass herself off as a good hard working model minority when black, white and latino women are working hard to survive the hard way! She gave me my money back and I left that ***** crying in the background!
Some of these women have no concept about money they think it cums out of our asses, because it so easily cums out of theirs!

hungryjohnny
10-28-02, 16:52
Originally posted by Three x
The only way to control this industry is price controls! Some 50 year old Korean chick tried to charge me $80 for a hand job! I walked out and spoke to the manager! I was given my money back and I told the manager. My grandfather didn't fight for Korea so that I could get a HJ from a 50 year old illegal Korean, who will pay some lawyer 5000 t0 7000 to get a green card and pass herself off as a good hard working model minority when black, white and latino women are working hard to survive the hard way! She gave me my money back and I left that ***** crying in the background!
Some of these women have no concept about money they think it cums out of our asses, because it so easily cums out of theirs!

Good for you that you left and got your money back. If you know the business, you'd know they shout out nonsense quotes. But the thing with your grandfather has nothing to do w/ mongering and hungry prostitutes. Is your grandpa still looking after you, so others will be 'nice' to you?? Stop complaining. =)

thor
10-28-02, 20:31
3X-you did good! We need to stand up for ourselves, to keep from getting ripped off. As a Marine, I don't think you did anything wrong, by pointing out the sacrifice that your family made to keep S Korea from going Communist. It might have even made a difference, in you getting your $ back, if you laid a guilt trip on Mama San. Lord knows, they do everything they can to make us feel guilty, to milk more $ from us, if we let them. You kept your hard earned $ for a better deal. Nothing wrong with that! thor

KidEternity
10-29-02, 13:45
Looking in the weekly for new AMP territory (since VN is going to shit) i saw that North Hollywood has a flood of new AMP's. Has anyone tried...

K.T. Acu
Calif. Therapy
Natural Health Care
MCT Acu

I've been to MCT several times. It's fair. Bring a coupon from LA Weekly for $5 to $10 off. Usually a fair gal, nice atmosphere. FS for $85, usually. That's with 45 min to 1 hour rate in addition. I've gotten a nice PR massage and FS from the same gal 3 times now, always a warm reception, so it pays to establish a repeat business.

Cerahas
10-29-02, 17:43
kid eternity - care to share some names and looks - or care to share an email address for more info, mct is far from my place in the west valley, but i am eager for a new ride.

tireiron
10-29-02, 22:43
cerahas,
If you should find something good in either the west of southern part of the valley i'd sure appreciate hearing about it. i'm bummed with Victoria and happy.

NewJohn
11-09-02, 15:46
Seems that sw activity has picked up a bit on SB, between Victory & Saticoy, around 7:00 - 10:00 am. I see a few on Sat & Sun in the morning, but not enough to make a special trip - if you live far away. Also see a young skinny black sw walking between Parthenia & Lassen. Has somewhat of a big nose and not the best looking face, but who knows, might make a good date.
I see her out a lot. Anyone try her?
(hey, I'm so hard-up that Janet Reno is looking good!)

When the hell is the construction work gonna end on north SB?

Cheers, Newjohn

MPseeker
11-13-02, 02:32
Checked out an MP on Magnolia in North Hollywood (called Natural Health Care or something like that).

Paid $40 to house after bringing in the ad from LA Weekly. It's a fairly spacious place but never seems to be busy. I had a masseuse called "Happy" who was a cute Korean/Japanese mix. Anyway, great FS for an $80 tip. Unrushed good service overall.

tireiron
11-13-02, 09:43
There used to be a "Happy" who worked at Wilshire Spa on Sundays only. Not the best looking but great personality and great service. If she is the same girl she is lots of fun.

CrazyBuzz1985
11-13-02, 13:56
Originally posted by newjohn
Seems that sw activity has picked up a bit on SB, between Victory & Saticoy, around 7:00 - 10:00 am. I see a few on Sat & Sun in the morning, but not enough to make a special trip - if you live far away. Also see a young skinny black sw walking between Parthenia & Lassen. Has somewhat of a big nose and not the best looking face, but who knows, might make a good date.
I see her out a lot. Anyone try her?
(hey, I'm so hard-up that Janet Reno is looking good!)

When the hell is the construction work gonna end on north SB?

Cheers, Newjohn

QUESTION - Do any of these SW's have places to go for FS or do you really have to get a hotel if you don't want to scratch up your trunk lid. I've seen some good young dark meat but lots of LE. Usually chicken out and go to the AMP's. Thoughts....

NewJohn
11-14-02, 18:00
Had my second date with a young sw named Poca. She's a Pakistani, but grew up in the States. About 20, slender, and an average or slightly above average face. Nicely shaped tits, too.

Anyway, the 1st time I picked her up, after driving for about a minute, I look over and here she is raising up her summer dress,
spreading her legs (no panties) and fingering her pussy!
Wow, did that get my attention. At first I figured she was doing it to turn me on. But then I realized she's doing it for her own pleasure. All the time driving around looking for a place to park, engaging in chit-chat, she's playing with herself.

The date itself was great - excellent bbbj and let me explore all of her body. Had alot of fun sucking on those cute tits and helping her masterbate. Afterwards, driving her back, she still can't seem to leave her pussy alone. Rubbing & fingering herself as we drove, like it was no big deal.

She doesn't have a phone # yet, so we made arrangements to meet again in a few days. The 2nd date was just as much fun as the 1st - and she still fingers herself almost the whole time we are driving. Damn, is this chick horny, or what? In fact, after I came, and was zipping up, she lets the seat back down all the way, spreads her legs wide, and starts masterbating again.
Here I am, all done, ready to leave, and she has to take time out to play with herself. She was really getting into it, moaning and squirming in the seat. This went on for about 3 min, until I got tired and fired-up the car to take off. She seemed disappointed, like she expected me to jump her bones, or something.

Anyway, she makes for such an interesting date, that I had to tell you guys about it. Keep an eye out for her. She hangs out around Sepulveda & Victory.

BTW, today & yesterday I saw a few black sws between Sherman Way & Saticoy (mostly at Valerio st) about 8:30 am.
Most were fairly good looking. Thought I'd pass it along.

Hey crazybuzz, there's nothing wrong with doing it on the trunk lid, as long as you don't do it in Ralph's parking lot. :)

Cheers, Newjohn

Nerd
11-15-02, 12:23
Hey newjohn,

What days and what time of day did you see Poca? She sounds like quite a find.

Nerd

DropFrame
11-15-02, 12:44
Re: Poca

Please tell us her rates.
Does she have a place for FS or do we pay for the motel too?

Did she swallow? Spit? Or made you cum in a napkin?

I might have seen her does she have tatoos?

NewJohn
11-15-02, 16:59
I saw Poca in the morning, around 9 am or so, near SB & Victory.
She was walking south on SB, from Victory. Said she doesn't walk the street much, only now & then. But soon she will have a pager, and perhaps I can give out her # to select hobbyists.
We have made arrangements to meet at a certain time & date, until she can get a pager. Hell, I should just buy her one.

She's about 20, Pakistani (don't see too many of them on the street, do you?), slender, has long black hair worn braided in a pony-tail. OK looking face, not bad, not great. Yeah, she has tatoos, kind of script gang-type, above each tit, and above her ****. For me it's sort of a turn-off, kind of low-life looking. But when you're picking up gals off the street, guess you can't be too picky! She seems nice, though.

She asked for $50 - a little too high for me, although I ended up paying $60 (only had $20's on me, bummer). Figured she was worth it, being that she was so different from typical sws.
I bet she would take $40. From now on she'll always expect $60
from me.

Gave bbbj, had to use a tissue, and I didn't inquire about FS.
Did it in the car. She lives in an appartment, so perhaps next time we can do it there.

OK, enough of my long-winded post.

Cheers, Newjohn

ybos
11-16-02, 13:28
Re: Poca

NJ, thanks for the wonderful info. Keep up the good work and be careful.

sharkbone
11-17-02, 22:36
Cruised SB last night (Saturday) and there wasn't much of anything going except a whole lotta LE...both regular squad cars and unmarked cars as well. Saw one bsw that wasn't very attractive at Valerio...and couple of other maybe's south of Victory. Was about to give up when I spotted this girl who had been sitting at a bus stop and had started walking north past Plummer...so I wasn't sure if she was a sw or not. As I turned into the 7-11 parking lot, I noticed an unmarked police car in the parking lot...so I played it safe and parked and went into the 7-11 and bought a soda. Then when I left and went down about a block or so (out of view of LE), that's where I spotted her again. She was a latina named Melissa who was rather cute...anyhow, found a shading spot and BBBJ for 30...went home with a smile on my face.

Cerahas
11-18-02, 18:14
Well, this weekend i took one for the team, then got some nice ass for myself.

first, on saturday, cause on one on this fucken board will ever come clean and actually make a post, i went to MCT accupressure, which is like three blocks from this shopping center i get my hair cut at. so i went in - and the place is pretty standard, i gave up a coupon for the 40 buck half hour - old mamasan at the front and i had to sign in - looks like bill simon spent the afternoon there!

it is real nice inside, lots of space, must be like 6-10 rooms, my rooms was a rectangle, basically shaped around a bed. there is a real door and a cloth covers up a little window to the hall way, so far so good. in comes the girl, and she was this stereotypical asian homey looking broad, probably well upwards of 30, so i figure, i will just settle for a HJ.

She leaves to let me get undressed, i get down to my boxers and she starts working me (i did not get her fucken name) really hard on my back. At one point i managed to get my hand near her pussy.

she then turned me over and worked on my legs and everywhere but my cock. Meanwhile i have her dress up and am massaging her ass and near her pussy (her ass is better than her face). I am waiting for some intro from her, so finally i say, hey, can i take these undies off, she says no. she massaged me for like 5 more minutes while i am like thinking, what the fuck?? i left when time was up, no tip - so for 40 bucks i took one for the fucken team - dont go to MCT accupressure.

come sunday, willie wants some attention, so i head to the new joy therapy - i get in, shit, this new place is like a palace, i mean it is nicer than my fucken house. all new rooms, nice furniture nice mirror on the wall. i figure so i will only get an HJ, cause of the financial fucking i took at MCT, but in comes anna (a new girl for me) 23 year old, slim but full, prolly a full korean, 34b, nice skin decent face, like a 6 - this is a girl you might buy a drink for.

she gets on and starts the massage, she asks if i was here, i made the dumb mistake of trying to explain, i was at the old place, she was like huh? never mind.

she is doing my back, turned me over, tells me to take off my boxers, and i am on my stomach again, she takes off her top and starts giving my ass a tit massage, nice!

she comes alot closer to my face and asks what i want, i say whole thing, she is like, what?

so i turn over and say and motion for sex, she says how much, and here i try a feeble act of negotiation and say 60, she has her hand on my dick and i say 80 - she says, now lapsing into perfect english, honey, 100. so i say fine and we start rolling - she licks balls, and i am like, uh, condom, she says I know - and usually they get up to leave, but this girl was seamless, she had a rubber and some pussy cream stuck in her panties, so she gave me a great CBJ and then got on top - and she really mastered the rock technique and i was almost there, i told her to get on the bottom and i rammed her for awhile and started looking at the clock and had her beat me off, although she was good enough that i prolly could have fininshed inside.

anyhow - the bad news - MCT sucks, it is now prolly 100 for the FS tip at joy.

the good news - joy therapy lives!

sharkbone
11-18-02, 21:17
I was looking for information on a place that I used to go to, but I couldn't find anything here about the place so I thought I would just ask. Does anybody know if Chanel Spa is still around? When I last visited the place, which was earlier this year, it was on Van Nuys Blvd. across from a skating rink. I always had a great time there and they had one very special girl who knew how to make me leave with a giant smile on my face (don't want to mention her name here). I don't see this placed mentioned here on this board and was just wondering if it's still around or perhaps is going by a different name...thanks in advance.

tireiron
11-18-02, 21:32
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cerahas
[i]Well, this weekend i took one for the team, then got some nice ass for myself.

cerahas,
I toldy you the place was really nice and clean. But they are pushing for $100. I got away with 80 but she gave me a raft of shit and told me next time would be MORE.

We've gotta find better places in the valley. I heard that there was a new good place on Magnolia in NH. Do you or does anyone else know anything about it?

MPseeker
11-18-02, 22:22
Originally posted by sharkbone
I was looking for information on a place that I used to go to, but I couldn't find anything here about the place so I thought I would just ask. Does anybody know if Chanel Spa is still around? When I last visited the place, which was earlier this year, it was on Van Nuys Blvd. across from a skating rink. I always had a great time there and they had one very special girl who knew how to make me leave with a giant smile on my face (don't want to mention her name here). I don't see this placed mentioned here on this board and was just wondering if it's still around or perhaps is going by a different name...thanks in advance. .

I saw a review for Angie at the Chanel Spa on *** so I assume it's still going strong.

laflyguy
11-19-02, 00:44
Cruised SB last night (Saturday) and there wasn't much of anything going except a whole lotta LE...both regular squad cars and unmarked cars as well. Saw one bsw that wasn't very attractive at Valerio...and couple of other maybe's south of Victory. Was about to give up when I spotted this girl who had been sitting at a bus stop and had started walking north past Plummer...so I wasn't sure if she was a sw or not. As I turned into the 7-11 parking lot, I noticed an unmarked police car in the parking lot...so I played it safe and parked and went into the 7-11 and bought a soda. Then when I left and went down about a block or so (out of view of LE), that's where I spotted her again. She was a latina named Melissa who was rather cute...anyhow, found a shading spot and BBBJ for 30...went home with a smile on my face.

Hey how old is this Melissa? What does she look like? What time was she out? Number? I love Latinas...

Studdyk
11-19-02, 03:47
- CHINA DOLL MASSAGE -

Have any of you guys been to China Doll Massage recently?
Last time I went was January of this year.
They only had 3 girls and I got stuck with the oldest and
ugliest one, Nancy. Is this place still in operation? Have they
got any new girls? It's operated from a house in a nice
neighborhood in SFV. Very relaxing. Share some reports!

tireiron
11-19-02, 09:36
Originally posted by studdyk
- CHINA DOLL MASSAGE -

Have any of you guys been to China Doll Massage recently?
Last time I went was January of this year.
They only had 3 girls and I got stuck with the oldest and
ugliest one, Nancy. Is this place still in operation? Have they
got any new girls? It's operated from a house in a nice
neighborhood in SFV. Very relaxing. Share some reports!
Yo studdyk,
I've been looking for a chinese place in the valley.
email me with specifics tonytireiron@yahoo.com
thanks in advance

sharkbone
11-19-02, 11:03
Originally posted by laflyguy:
Hey how old is this Melissa? What does she look like? What time was she out? Number? I love Latinas...

I would say that Melissa was around 20, maybe a little older than that (but she did have some acne), she has nice nice long black hair and a pretty (but not gorgeous) face. A medium size bod...just a touch of flab on the belly, but other than that it's all nicely packaged. I saw her sometime after not long after midnight. And I usually try to get a number, but didn't ask this time...damn!

sharkbone
11-19-02, 11:07
Originally posted by MPseeker:
I saw a review for Angie at the Chanel Spa on *** so I assume it's still going strong.

Thanks MPseeker! Thnat's refreshing news...Angie just happens to be the girl I was referring to...she's very sweet. Could you e-mail me and let me know where you saw the review of her? marvie4042@hotmail.com Thanks!

Cerahas
11-19-02, 11:27
Tire Iron - re joy and the hundred - i am pissed too and being cheap it really pisses me off, but it is only 20 more bucks and you have to say, the place is fucken nice, that overhead aint free.

as for looking for new places - I aint gonna risk it and get shafted again by some homely girl LIKE I DID AT MCT ACCU WHICH NO ONE SHOULD GO TO. i saw the post about the one in no hollywood, i drive by that area alot and of course, the guy was not nice enough to leave an address.

tireiron
11-20-02, 00:26
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cerahas
I've been checking the weekly and can't seem to find anything listed on Magnolia. I'll keep lookin

MPseeker
11-20-02, 01:27
<Snip>

as for looking for new places - I aint gonna risk it and get shafted again by some homely girl LIKE I DID AT MCT ACCU WHICH NO ONE SHOULD GO TO. i saw the post about the one in no hollywood, i drive by that area alot and of course, the guy was not nice enough to leave an address. [/i]

If you're referring to my post I can't remember the exact address of New Health Care but it's on Magnolia - main cross st is Cahuenga - it's a white building on the south side of the blvd. A $75/80 tip should get you everything you need.

I also went to MCT a few weeks back and had a bad experience. The masseuse had serious attitude and her massage was so painful I got up and left after 5 mins and got a full refund. I didn't hang aroung long enough to see if extras were available.

MPseeker
11-20-02, 01:42
Thanks MPseeker! Thnat's refreshing news...Angie just happens to be the girl I was referring to...she's very sweet. Could you e-mail me and let me know where you saw the review of her? marvie4042@hotmail.com Thanks!

Check your e-mail, I've sent you some info.

tireiron
11-20-02, 09:21
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MPseeker
[i]If you're referring to my post I can't remember the exact address of New Health Care but it's on Magnolia - main cross st is Cahuenga - it's a white building on the south side of the blvd. A $75/80 tip should get you everything you need.

thanks, is there anyone who you can recommend? How was the total experience?

tireiron
11-20-02, 23:18
[QUOTE]Originally posted by studdyk
[i]- CHINA DOLL MASSAGE -

Is China Doll on Sepulveda in Sherman Oaks?

MPseeker
11-20-02, 23:48

thanks, is there anyone who you can recommend? How was the total experience? [/i]

I don't want to announce names to the world so e-mail at ampseeker@yahoo.com

MPseeker
11-20-02, 23:52
[QUOTE]Originally posted by studdyk
[i]- CHINA DOLL MASSAGE -

Is China Doll on Sepulveda in Sherman Oaks?

It's near Tampa and Roscoe in Northridge. The tel number used to be 818 998-1288, but I'm not sure if it's still around.

tireiron
11-23-02, 00:21
chinese hunters rejoice!
I've found a place in Sherman Oaks that is unreal.
$80 for the hour $50 for 1/2 No question of what service you want and listen to this.....NO TIPPING!!!!
3 Chinese girls working out of their apartment.
Very friendly, great attitude, went way over the 1/2 hour.
I met Lisa who was only average looking but very charming and eager to please. I was moved to the bedroom very quickly and only caught a quick glance at the other 2 girls, but they looked pretty good to me.
You can find them in the weekly under asian massage. small ad. 1x1

livinlife00
11-23-02, 06:02
chinese hunters rejoice!
$80 for the hour $50 for 1/2 No question of what service you want and listen to this.....NO TIPPING!!!!
I met Lisa who was only average looking but very charming and eager to please. I was moved to the bedroom very quickly and only caught a quick glance at the other 2 girls, but they looked pretty good to me.

Could you email me the number, I live in the area...Is it the apt. complex on moorpark, been there once...Thanks
livinlife00@hotmail.com

livinlife00
11-23-02, 06:07
Originally posted by MPseeker
It's near Tampa and Roscoe in Northridge. The tel number used to be 818 998-1288, but I'm not sure if it's still around.

I've been there once a couple of months ago...asked to have both girls at the same time, nice massage and hand job...I had to ask them to get undressed which they did, not real attractive but okay...Would'nt go back again unless they changed girls...Hope this helps...there's to many other places to go to that most have much better looking ladies...

tireiron
11-23-02, 10:13
This Chinese place is on Sepulveda next to the Galleria.
The # is [deleted]

Editor's Note:

The address and/or telephone number(s) originally posted in the preceeding report have been removed by the Forum Admin.

Prostitution is illegal in the United States, and thus posting of names, address and telephone numbers of service providers exposes them to a certain level if risk. Therefore, specific contact information for service providers located in the USA is only permitted if posted by the actual provider, and only in the Classified Advertisements section. In other words, if a service provider wants to advertise their address and/or telephone number in the Forum, they have to register a User Name and post this information themselves.

Thanks,

Jackson

CrazyBuzz1985
11-24-02, 20:08
chinese hunters rejoice!

tireiron... when you say no question of service I am hoping you mean FS. Compared to your unbelieveable exp. at Le Sun, I hope this place isn't a $50 handjob.

tireiron
11-24-02, 20:48
tireiron... when you say no question of service I am hoping you mean FS. Compared to your unbelieveable exp. at Le Sun, I hope this place isn't a $50 handjob.
FS it was.

DropFrame
11-25-02, 00:20
Tried the chinese place. It is [deleted] Sepulvrda Apt. [deleted](Code [deleted] at door did not work..had to sneak past security door) Apt [deleted] is hard to find. numbers seem to stop at [deleted]. Go down small maze like hallway to last door.

$50 for 1/2 hr

Claimed to have no condom. Wanted to just give HJ. I provided the condom. got FS. She wanted $40 extra. I gave her $20 and said that was how much I always gave Lisa (who was conveniently not there on weekends.)

So guys let's keep this place cheap ONLY tip $20 and ONLY if tip is demanded.

Editor's Note:

The address and/or telephone number(s) originally posted in the preceeding report have been removed by the Forum Admin.

Prostitution is illegal in the United States, and thus posting of names, address and telephone numbers of service providers exposes them to a certain level if risk. Therefore, specific contact information for service providers located in the USA is only permitted if posted by the actual provider, and only in the Classified Advertisements section. In other words, if a service provider wants to advertise their address and/or telephone number in theForum, they have to register a User Name and post this information themselves.

Thanks,

Jackson

Cerahas
11-26-02, 16:14
nice work fellows on the sepulveda place. Thank god the folks on this board arent planning the war on iraq. Remember loose lips sink ships. OK.

LARckr720
11-26-02, 18:27
tireiron - thanks again for taking one for the team! this place sounds interesting because of the price. Do you hobby everyday? You're always trying new places. How about the language barrier?

dropframe - thanks for the info about being prepared with the condom. However, I got to agree with cerahas, posting the address and security code might have been too much.

69Dawg
11-28-02, 18:40
Hey I have been out of the country for awhile and was wondering if the mp on Parthenia is still worth it. It has been a few months and I am finally going to be in the area again and want to hit it.

StudPlayer
11-29-02, 08:12
The chinese place next to the galleria in Sherman Oaks sucks in a bad way. I went there yesterday and had what arguably could be the worst massage session I have ever experienced. To begin, the woman was old and ugly. Second she gave a horrible massage. Third, she stopped the massage after 15 minutes to negotiate money. Fourth, she would not resume the massage. Fifth, I left, chalking it up to experience. This place is to be totally avoided in my opinion. A total rip-off of $50.

livinlife00
11-30-02, 01:27
Just got back from TA in inglewood, I got a pretty decent massage and FS with Cindy. I read about her and had to try her...Nice body and ok face, very pleasant and friendly...Perhaps in her early 30's I would guess...I also heard that Tammy is also nice...

DropFrame
11-30-02, 21:58
Went back to the Chinese place on Sepulveda.
Lisa asked for the usual $50 and started massasge w/HJ. I told her I wanted FS. She said $40 to take clothes off but no FS. I jumped up, demanded my money back. Told her I had FS there on my last visit. She ended up giving me my money back and I went to ***'* up the street on Partheenia for the usual excellent $40+$80 FS, DATY, CBJ. Can't beat it! (Don't have to with ***'s so accomodating!)

Sorry guys. It was a good thing while it lasted I guess. Some experienced provider must have set them on this new direction.

Let me know if things get back to $50 flat rate and I will go back.

Otherwise IT IS A RIPOFF.

JassLuvr
12-01-02, 10:08
I saw an ad in the weekly for a "Greek Goddess" come in through the back door. I called her and was told outcall only. Anyone had any experience with her?

NewJohn
12-03-02, 18:50
Well, a good thing got away. Remember Poca, the young Pakistani gal from my 11/15 post? She didn't have a #, so we made pre-arranged meetings. On the 3rd meeting I was 45 min late and missed her. Never did see her again. Bummer!
Anyway, good while it lasted, I suppose.

Hey Scotty, good to hear from you.

Cheers, Newjohn

JassLuvr
12-05-02, 01:15
I happened to be driving in the north valley yesterday and ran into the place on P & SB. Had to stop in for my 1st visit. I saw 2 very good looking woman. one blond with an incredible rack and a korean looking pretty good. I ended up with Christina, a latina, with 8 face, 8 bod, fun attitude. got cbj, daty,stinky finger, fs, she popped hers with the daty and made the rest fun. she only works 2 days a week and barely speaks english.
Has anyone been with the blond or korean?
40+80 got me a big smile and thank you.

MPseeker
12-05-02, 02:21
Checked out Chiropractic Care in Mission Hills (near Chatsworth and Whiteoak) earlier this week. Had a choice of a couple of Russian girls (dog rough) and a black girl. Chose the black girl who is tall, slim and has a big rack. I asked for a BBJ which she was happy to do and let me CIM. I don't want to give her name out on the forum but she works on Tuesdays and will meet you outside the place if you ask for her number.

Good hunting.

JassLuvr
12-05-02, 02:27
Checked out Chiropractic Care in Mission Hills (near Chatsworth and Whiteoak) earlier this week. Had a choice of a couple of Russian girls (dog rough) and a black girl. Chose the black girl who is tall, slim and has a big rack. I asked for a BBJ which she was happy to do and let me CIM. I don't want to give her name out on the forum but she works on Tuesdays and will meet you outside the place if you ask for her number.

Good hunting. Will you give her name & number via e-mail. I'd like to meet her
jassluvr@hotmail.com

JassLuvr
12-05-02, 02:31
While I'm on a roll....I was at the Van Nuys Court house yesterday (don't ask) as I was leaving I saw a sign on Victory just east of VN. Chiropractor/Therapy. anybody know anything bout it? Legit? amp? sure is close to home.

DropFrame
12-05-02, 23:06
OK Guys If you like petite Koreans with nice tits, then get yourself over to ***'s on Parthenia. Ask for Jessica. She claims to be 23 (looks a tiny bit older) Slim, semi-shaved pussy, good size tits with pencil eraser nips. CBJ, DATY (she enjoyed it until she came!), FS multiple positions. So tiny I was afraid I might squish her. $40 + $80. Beautiful smile and great eyes!

Guys, please tell her Gary sent you so I can reap the rewards next time I am in. HURRY, The girls there don't stay long (except for Pinky)

livinlife00
12-06-02, 01:16
I have a question in regards to going thru an agency such as platinum. They request you to pay a 500.00 fee to the woman who comes your door as the escort. Is that the only fee involved, or is there a seperate fee for the agency and another fee for the girl (escort)...Or is the 500.00 the complete fee. Also is there generally a tip offered after the session in addition to the upfront fee and if so, what is the reasonable amount.One last question, is this the same situation when going thru any agency...Thanks...

ned_zerous
12-09-02, 16:39
I'm interested in finding a provider who can do a little extra. Willing to use some of her extra (greek) skills. Any suggestions? Has anyone tried Topanga Therapy? Plz send e-mail.

JassLuvr
12-10-02, 00:59
Originally posted by ned_zerous
I'm interested in finding a provider who can do a little extra. Willing to use some of her extra (greek) skills. Any suggestions? Has anyone tried Topanga Therapy? Plz send e-mail.
It's kinda hard to find any greek girls in the AMP's. I'd be interested in knowing if you get any positive responses.
Where is Topanga Therapy? Have you been there? What are your experiences?

soccerfreak98
12-10-02, 02:53
Hey guys i have a question. I'm new to this site and was wondering where in the valley can I find sw. I live in north hollywood and only see a few from time to time here. if anyone can e-mail me the info i'll be very grateful. thx

my e-mail is: krazysalviguy@yahoo.com

NewJohn
12-10-02, 19:20
Jenny gave me a Xmas gift!
Remember Jenny, the sw I've talked about before?
Well, had a date with her Sunday. Most excellent date!
A very friendly, GFE and eager to please. She started by taking
her top off, exposing her very large, attractive tits. Playing with those tits was pure pleasure. Then she pulls her pants down all the way and spreads her legs. Lets me massage her pussy and everywhere else, too. Wow, it this great, or what? I asked if I could lick her pussy, and she replied, "of course." But only 3 or 4 licks - it was a little stinky down there. All the while she's playing with my dick, getting it good n' ready.
Then the good part. She starts giving me excellent bbbj, taking her time and doing it just the way I like it. But then she stops, looks up, and says she has a Xmas present for me. Really? For me? She says I can cum in her mouth. That's her gift. Of course, it would be rude of me to refuse a gift, so why not? (in previous dates, she would'nt do it - said she hated it) To my surprise, after I shot my load, she didn't spit; just gulped it down, like it was nothing. Gee, I could tell she has done this many times before!
Anyway, great date, wonderful gift. I wish Xmas was like this every year!

Cheers,
Newjohn

Amjeck
12-10-02, 22:57
went to new hou's. I'm not impressed. Then again I've been spoiled by SE Asia. Dropframe, what is the name of that place your talking about with asian girls. It's sensored on the web. could you e-mail it to me amjeck@hotmail.com

JassLuvr
12-12-02, 14:11
[QUOTE]Originally posted by amjeck
[i]went to new hou's. I'm not impressed.
Check my earlier post. Almost all of these places can be very spotty. hou's tends to have a bunch of new girls with very little experience. They also have some fantastic girls. Taylor (if an when she comes back is super) Shadow is lots of fun and adventurous. I've had both wonderful times there and the worst where I had to send the girl back to get me someone else.

Amjeck
12-14-02, 03:16
jassluv, I'm mainly into the asian women. Are theses girls that you mentioned Asian? If not, where is a good place?

Player33
12-16-02, 04:26
Not sure exactly where Hou's is, but don' t bother going to La Brea Heath on La Brea unless u want a real massage from an older Asian women. Victoria Health (2nd floor in a small area with shops, hard to miss) in Tarzana on Ventura near Tampa?, is an AMP. So here is my contribution to the board, now where be my senior status?

sharkbone
12-18-02, 16:29
This past summer I met a very friendly asw named Karen on Sepulveda who I saw a number of times over the summer. She is around 40 (but looks much younger), about 5'0" and 95 lbs and is one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had!! She gave the best bbbj's and also loved anal (and her butt is tiny!). I was never able to get her phone number because she had a live-in boyfriend who (supposedly) didn't know of her sw activities, but she had my number and used to call me on a regular basis to get together. However, September was the last we got together and I haven't heard from her or seen her on SB since. I was wondering if anybody else knows her and possibly knows what might have happened to her. She's extremely sweet and we had some great times together and I would certainly like to see her again. If anyone knows her, PLEASE contact me!!!! Thanks in advance...

NewJohn
12-19-02, 19:39
Hey, sharkbone. I'm on SB often, and have never seen Karen, your asw. In fact, over the 12 yrs that I've been a hobbyist, I can count only 4 or 5 asian sws. They are extremely rare. Count yourself lucky to have met her. I recall a Korean sw I dated about 4 or 5 yrs ago. Young & beautiful! Probably a 9 or 9+. Nice person, too. This gal looked like she stepped out of a Playboy mag. Had one date and never saw her again.

Man, did I luck out a few days ago. Remember Poca, the Pakistani gal I posted about? I ran into her by accident (no, not with my car). I had to go to Costco, and the parking lot was jammed. Could only find parking near the sidewalk along SB.
Got up to the door, only to discover I left my membership card in the car. Bummer, had to make the long walk back to the car.
When I get to my car, who do I see walking right in front of me?
It's Poca! Talk about good luck! I gave her the nod to get in. Needless to say, I had a real good time. Funny thing, never did get back to Costco. And even better, got her pager # to boot.

Cheers, Newjohn

Hobby knob
12-19-02, 20:54
Topanga Therapy is a good bet.

Always had a good time. The past two times including today, I saw an asian with a knockout body. Thin waist, nice booty and large breasts. Her face is very pretty.
Very GFE.

sharkbone
12-19-02, 22:47
newjohn - Karen would *mostly* be out on SB in the early morning, sometimes in the early evening and on the very odd occasion late at night. She didn't dress or act like a sw, so you might have seen her and thought she was a regular citizen. She would mostly hang between the Denny's just south of Burbank and the Carls' Jr. just north of Victory. This girl is incredibly sweet and truly enjoys sex (BIG TIME!!!)...a true GFE! I hope nothing happened to her...like I said, she used to contact me on a regular basis and then nothing since September...???

Poca sounds like a lot of fun...would you passing along the number that you got from her? My e-mail is marvie4042@hotmail.com I'd really appreciate it!

localbozo
12-20-02, 09:57
Where is Topanga Therapy...can't seem to find it listed on other post. Thank you...

JassLuvr
12-21-02, 02:01
Originally posted by amjeck
jassluv, I'm mainly into the asian women. Are theses girls that you mentioned Asian? If not, where is a good place?
There are a # of good places in the valley. search this board. If you really get stuck email me. jassluvr@hotmail.com

JOHNRIDER
12-21-02, 06:30
Well sharkbone,

I see a lot of action shutdown on the last couple weeks that I want to share my fellows. I see at least 3 times LE undercovers and even an LE in motorcycle following the fellows in SB up to the action site and busting them in there. I've seen an asian and I dated couple times. She used to hung at the phone on the arco station. But she was much younger than what you described. She got busted 3 weeks ago minutes before I pickup her. LE undercover got her with another john at the dental place behing the arco station. Becarefull fellows, very heavy LE presence following johns at SB. ride with the SW couple blocks in circles and look the back mirror that nobody is following you.

Newjohn,

I have seen couple times on the last week "Elena" walking SB betwen sherman way and victory.

Tjinla2001
12-21-02, 14:00
I had an interesting run in with a young pimp at the Western Bagel parking lot on Friday afternoon. Two prostitutes in a light blue Chevy Monte Carlo pulled into the parking lot after following a young black pimp into the lot. He was driving a white Honda Accord probably a 1996.

I was just buying some bagels- I wasn't out there hunting. The girls were talking to the pimp and they had me blocked in. I politely asked them to move. The pimp freaked out and told me to shut the f*** or he'd beat the crap out of me. Well, I got out of the car. I'm a little over 6'5" and a biscuit shy of 250. He was probably 5'8" and 140. I got up in his face and and calmly said "I out weigh you by 100 lbs. and I've got a carry permit"

We'll I thought the little boy was going to wet himself, but to his credit he stood his ground, but the girl moved her car real quick for her little guy.

Anyway the girls were typical mid-west farm girl types. You know, a little baby fat, both dirty blondes probably very early 20's.
I'd say they were 5's.

I cruised around for about an hour looking for them. I'm wondering if they are running the prostitute in the car routine that was so prevelant in the mid 80's on Sunset.

MrPickles
12-21-02, 17:47

Good hunting.

MPseeker:

I stopped by there last Tuesday and the Russian mamasan said she no longer worked there. What a let down. If you could email her info to drlammy at yahoo dot com, I'd greatly appreciate it.

They'd replaced her with a latina. I didn't feel like testing unproven talent that night - plus I was dead set on a bbbj. I headed to an AMP in Santa Monica for some verified deliverables.

I'm a first time poster but I gotta say that this site rocks. Thanks.

NewJohn
12-21-02, 19:50
Johnrider, about what time did you see Elena? Have you dated her?

Today I was on SB near Parthena when I spoted a young, 19 -20
light brown hair, light skinned latina. Small size, but rather pretty with nicely shaped tits. I asked her if she was dating, and she said ok, but park at the Pink Cloud motel. That was a good 2 to 3 blocks north. I parked there and waited over 10 min. When she finally shows up, she continued to walk past me, completely ignoring me. She walks ahead to a waiting truck and talks to the
driver. Then some low-life looking guy also walks over to the truck, and the 3 of them appear to be making some kind of arrangment or transaction. I figure it's a good time to get the
hell out of there. Maybe they were planning to sucker me into
some kind of scam, or maybe worst. So beware if you see this
gal, even though she's young & good-looking.

Cheers, Newjohn

soccerfreak98
12-21-02, 21:30
Sup Fellows! can anyone recommend a good and affortable MP with Latina Girls. I searched this whole board and came up empty handed. Preferably in the valley. Thx.

Soccer

Speck
12-22-02, 06:08
Newjohn, you've posted here enough to know that you should NEVER go to a prostitutes hotel......dead give away of a PD sting or set up by pimps.

Boomshaka
12-22-02, 12:26
Originally posted by soccerfreak98
Sup Fellows! can anyone recommend a good and affortable MP with Latina Girls. I searched this whole board and came up empty handed. Preferably in the valley. Thx.

Soccer

check out the back of la weekly. there are lots in van nuys, reseda, tarzana....most have both asian and latinas, but you have to ask for latina, b/c the mamasan will send you an asian girl

JassLuvr
12-22-02, 13:08
Originally posted by soccerfreak98

Soccer You've gotta be kiddin' The valley is full of MP's most of them staffed by latinas, koreans, and russians. Check the LA Weekly for discount coupons, addresses and phone #'s

JassLuvr
12-22-02, 21:05
I've caught a weekly classified for the "greek goddess" Her directions are to enter through the back door. anyone have any info on her?

soccerfreak98
12-24-02, 22:17
Originally posted by jassluvr
You've gotta be kiddin' The valley is full of MP's most of them staffed by latinas, koreans, and russians. Check the LA Weekly for discount coupons, addresses and phone #'s

I Know that but I'm talking about one the you guys would recommend. I hate to go to new land and not know if it sucks. any input will be appreciated. thx

Soccer

wtboatr
12-25-02, 02:40
>I asked her if she was dating, and she said ok, but park at the >Pink Cloud motel.

That kind of talk would set off my radar. I got busted by LE about ten years ago. The female undercover LE said something to the same effect. As soon as I drove to the location, LE blocked me in. There were bright lights and guns all over me.

If the SW won't get in your car right away, tell her goodbye.

-- wtboatr

DonkeyKong
12-25-02, 12:34
wtboatr;
Was that LAPD, LASD, ...? Thanks.

Bono
12-26-02, 03:39
hey new john would you be abuddy and send me the number of the pakistani girl that you date often. The email address is rkh98@Yahoo.com. I can also hook you up with a number I am sure you will like. The way u talk about the paki girl ,it seems like she is very interesting.Would appreciate the info. Happy New Year to all

Speck
12-26-02, 23:39
Donkeykong, that goes for every sw......if they wont get in the car, dont bother.

Cops wont get in the car because of the risk factor.

johnny_blaze
12-27-02, 04:54
hey whatz up everybody, long time reader, firs-time posting...
Hey "newjohn" i would really appreciate the # for poca on sb
e-mail is "johnny_blaze792003@yahoo.com"

wtboatr
12-29-02, 20:22
DonkeyKong

>wtboatr;
>Was that LAPD, LASD, ...? Thanks.

That was LAPD. I paid a $450 fine and had my record expunged two years later for another $60.

I hope I never get caught again. The fines are probably higher the second time around.

-- wtboatr

Rainman
12-29-02, 20:32
WTBOATR:There is a new law that is coming into affect in the Los Angeles,California.If you are caught with a hooker the police will ticket you and the Los Angeles Police Department will impound your car.Meaning you'll have to pay them to get your car out.There was an incident in the bay area(the same laws apply)where a man had to pay $13,000 dollars to get his car out of impound.This man was stopped by Oakland,Calfornia Police Department with a hooker in the car and thus they took his car and gave him a fine.People who are picking up girls in the Los Angeles,California off the streets better keep a very close close eye out,before picking up a girl off the streets.If you are caught in LA that is a pretty high price to pay for pussy off the street and i hope its worth it.

Just giving advice i don't want to see no one lose there car for a street walker...

Good Luck People and i hope you take this matter seriously....

localbozo
12-30-02, 11:02
RAINMAN: What about the AMPs in Los Angeles? Are they still safe or will new laws (or jackoff politicians) affect them? I am coming to L.A. next week and would appreciate any info...
Thanx...

DonkeyKong
12-30-02, 16:52
wtboatr;
They'd probably send you to school to "re-educate" you, like some commie country.

speck;
You're right. Good point!

Cerahas
12-31-02, 15:29
Hey, i am not into the sw scene, but due to work issues i had to be on SB at about 2 am last night, and i dont know how you guys who are into the scene manage - when i was a kid and i used to drive through there on my way to a graveyard job at the ass end of the valley, i would see like 10-15 ****** in a pack - i was only 18 and had no money, so i never bit, but it was easy pickings (this is like 1980s), now last night, all i saw was one decent looking dressed girl - it was very cold so she was showing no skin, and like 4 cop cars i think it was the same two cars on opposite patrols. anyhow, this girl was cute fairly - but from my eye, it appeared she was a cop, she was walking way too slow in the cold and the police just passed by her - the rest of SB was dead. good hunting

NewJohn
01-01-03, 15:24
Hey guys, thanks for the "kick-in-pants" reminder. I should know better than to meet a sw at a motel. However, the truth is, I've had some of my best dates with sws at motels. But previously I
would have them get into my car first, so I knew they weren't LE.
But given the LE crackdown and all the low-life/gangbanger types out on SB, it' best not to do it anymore.

I haven't seen much activity on SB lately. But I did have a date with a sw named Christina, about 10 days ago. I talked about her
a while back. A black gal with below ave looks. Really, the kind of
face only a mother could love. But, hey, I was horny as hell and couldn't wait for something better. Ends up that she seems like a nice & kind person. Strikes me as a decent gal. Gave pretty darn good bbbj. She's on the skinny side (probably a user) and walks
in the north end of SB. See her a lot in the morning/early afternoon. Anyway...she tells me the LE is out in force. Lots of
unmarked cars. She sees them a lot in a silver saturn, white camary, and a green Le Manns. Especially white camarys.
She witnessed 3 busts in a couple of days! So Beware!

You can e-mail me at: newjohn_smith@hotmail.com

Happy New Year!

Cheers, Newjohn

DropFrame
01-02-03, 17:21
Has anyone been to ***'s on Parthenia lately? They were closed on Dec. 24th and when I tried calling today there was no answer.
I ended up at the place on Van Nuys - Joy Therapy. Had "Happy" young Korean. Lame BBBJ. Good multi position fuck. $50 + $70. ***'s is only $40. Who should I ask for if I have to go back there?

CrazyBuzz1985
01-02-03, 20:52
Has anyone been to ***'s on Parthenia lately? They were closed on Dec. 24th and when I tried calling today there was no answer.
I ended up at the place on Van Nuys - Joy Therapy. Had "Happy" young Korean. Lame BBBJ. Good multi position fuck. $50 + $70. ***'s is only $40. Who should I ask for if I have to go back there?

I had the same problem... I think the end has come for this place - ***'s. Alot of the better girls had already been moved to other cities in November.

The $50 entry crap at Joy and LeSun is lame. I think it comes from guys dropping lower tips in the room. I've been having alot of girls ask for the money up front lately which never happened before. Its because they are only getting $60 in the room. I have done that (and even less) when the service has sucked. BUT then it is hard to go back to that place because the girls will pass along you are a cheap skate.

ALSO... I was at LeSun not too long ago when a young guy went in with a asian girl who spoke poor english and at the end said he was a cop to get out without paying. Very lame.

All in all its just getting harder out there.

dickweed
01-03-03, 21:32
Just wanted to let all the SFV boys know that Q Therapy on Ventura in Tarzana is completely legit and the massage isn't even that good. I went in there hoping that since it's "under new management" that maybe they're getting into extracurriculurs, but I learned the hard way that they're not. So don't go there. Too bad that place in North Hills appears to be closed, I never got a chance to sample the goods :( Oh well. Happy hunting.

sharkbone
01-03-03, 21:45
Subject: LE STINGS

With all the talk about how the new vehicle confiscation laws with effect our hobby, I wanted to pass along a LE sting that I managed to avoid (barely!) a few months back that you guys should be aware of. I had met a cute and young bsw on Sepulveda who went by Tiffany who gave an excellent bbbj. I got her cell phone number and was able to hook up with her again a few weeks later. I called her again about a week after that and it didn't sound like her, but she said that it Tiffany. I was suspicious and all I said to her was "I'd like to get together and have some fun" and this woman said fine and told me where to meet her at (which was a few blocks off SB). When I went to meet her, I was approached by two white women and one of them tried to tell me she was Tiffany and started asking me how much I wanted to spend. Feeling a trap, I told her that she wasn't the girl I was looking for and I drove off and as I rounded the corner there were about a half dozen cop cars there. They of course stopped me and asked what I was doing. I played dumb and they soon let me go (because they had absolutely nothing to hold me on). What I figured had happened is that Tiffany had been arrested and her phone confiscated and the low life cops were trying to entrap anyone who called her number. So beware of this type of sting my fellow hobbyists!

The only other close call I've had on SB was a few years ago, but by following the stead-fast monger rules of engagement I was able to dodge a sting. There was a what appeared to be a wsw on SB just south of Sherman Way in the shopping center parking lot. I pulled up to her and asked if she needed a ride. She asked if I wanted a date and I told that she should get in and we could talk about it. She made the international hand signal for cash and I said no and she turned and walked away. I then went around the block and parked on a side street across the street to see what might happen. I saw another vehicle pull up to her and I saw them talking when all of a sudden a bunch of cop cars pounced on this poor guy and the sw (cop) walked away to safety. I then drove around the back of the shopping center and there was the LE command center (including a paddy wagon). A close call, but by not talking money until the sw is in the vehicle is the only way to protect yourself against these types of stings. So NEVER NEVER NEVER talk money while the girl is outside of the vehicle...NEVER! Be safe out there...

LoveAsianWhores
01-03-03, 23:13
Mia's was raided by the cops. I spoke to Kim and she does plan to reopen, but it may be a while.

Speck
01-03-03, 23:18
Sharkbone, forgive me for doubting.....but your story just rings so full of bull#$@*.

1.) LAPD does not conduct stings in the manner you describe....they just don't...particularly the phone one.

2.) Even if I didn't know the above.....just think about how retarded your cell phone scenario is......six squad cars sit around filled with cops just waiting that hopefully some john will call and they can nail him for.....oh a misdemeanor. Contrast that with a sting on Sunset where they might nab 20-30 johns. Or maybe an add for an escort in the paper.......

Please rethink before you choose to post nonsense again.

CrazyBuzz1985
01-04-03, 03:54
Originally posted by loveasianwhores
Mia's was raided by the cops. I spoke to Kim and she does plan to reopen, but it may be a while.

Thanks for the update... I am a regular of kim's but don't have her number. Please let us know when she's back up.

DropFrame
01-04-03, 13:31
Went by JOY Therapy on Thursday. It was closed. Did they go the way of ***'s ? Ended up at VIP on Gilmore. Told them I had been there before. Had to go through the third degree to get in and laid. Had Jessica $50 +$70. 8 looks/8 service Short hair (unusual for a young Korean) Kissing, CBJ, multiple positions, very nice personality

I was a regular at ***'s. Let us know of any plans to re-open.

MPseeker
01-04-03, 13:36
Originally posted by MrPickles
MPseeker:

I stopped by there last Tuesday and the Russian mamasan said she no longer worked there. What a let down. If you could email her info to drlammy at yahoo dot com, I'd greatly appreciate it.

They'd replaced her with a latina. I didn't feel like testing unproven talent that night - plus I was dead set on a bbbj. I headed to an AMP in Santa Monica for some verified deliverables.

I'm a first time poster but I gotta say that this site rocks. Thanks.

Pickles

Her name is Coco and her number is 661-209-9122. She
lives in Lancaster but said she is often in LA. Good luck.

sharkbone
01-05-03, 03:27
Hey Speck...f**k you!!! I was simply relating something that DID happen with the hope that it won't happen to anyone else here and all you wanna do is flame me. F**K YOU! If you choose not to believe what happen, then fine...but it DID happen and I wanted to pass it along. Why would I make up something like that? The point I was trying to make (and that you obviously didn't get) is that LE will use all sorts of tactics to try to bust you...which is not bull$^!*...it's reality. And if you're SO certain that LE doesn't run stings like this, should I (and everybody else on this board) just assume you're LE affiliated? If so, I hope your dick falls off! To the rest of you...please be careful out there.

Hammer_G
01-05-03, 04:00
Hey Speck...f**k you!!! I was simply relating something that DID happen with the hope that it won't happen to anyone else here and all you wanna do is flame me. F**K YOU!
Sharkbone, don't get mad. I appreciate your report. Usually, I'll say, "May I see your tits ?" before talking about the money. Some show the tits outside or inside my car. Also, they might grab my dick and ask, " Are you a cop ? " One girl grabbed my hand to touch her wet pussy (no underwear) and said, "This is my badge."
Getting SW is exhausting. That's why I am still searching for the hooker's bar, which is normal in other big cities, but I haven't found any in LA.
ts_aln@hotmail.com

Mandm1107
01-05-03, 05:48
Originally posted by Hammer_G
Getting SW is exhausting. That's why I am still searching for the hooker's bar, which is normal in other big cities, but I haven't found any in LA.
ts_aln@hotmail.com

when you find it, let us know, he he

Poupli_Kid
01-05-03, 07:34
Sharkbone,
i was watching Cops last night and they were showing police stings for catching guys trying to buy weed. It reminded me of your post. The way they lured one guy was through the use of a confidential informant. The informant was some girl who probably got busted and maybe as part of a plea bargain or something, agreed to rat out this guy.I'm assuming this, though, from the way the whole thing played out and by the way the guy reacted when he was arrested. That's probably what happened with your experience. That sw probably let LE use her number, maybe in an attempt to lessen a sentence.

Btw, this is the type of info i like to look for on this board.I always appreciate info that may one day save my ass. Thanks for sharing your experience.

NewJohn
01-06-03, 19:27
Hey guys, I think sharkbone is accurate. First, there is a young black sw named Tiffany who works mostly on the north end of SB,
but sometimes down south. I've dated her 3 or 4 times. Tall, thin,
and attractive, she gives great bbbj. I havn't seen her for the past 2 months, but did again just yesterday. And she provides a contact #. I've also have seen "Cop" shows where a pager or cell # from someone taken into custody is used as a trap. If LE is really cracking down, why not use this approach. Could bust several johns in an afternoon.

Second, Sharkbone's recount of the bust south of SW is 100% accurate. I've seen the whole gig go down myself. I've also seen the same gig used at Hatteras St shopping center parking lot.

I've had 600+ dates since I started this hobby. The $ I have spent could buy a new car. I can tell the bs from the truth.

Cheers, Newjohn

MrNasty
01-07-03, 03:01
Pickles

Her name is Coco and her number is 661-209-9122. She
lives in Lancaster but said she is often in LA. Good luck.

About this Coco in Lancaster. Is she Latino, white, etc etc....
I live in Lancaster and I would really like to meet up with her.
1 to 10 scale?

E-mail me at scf452002@yahoo.com and a big Tanks!

MrNasty

HOconomy
01-08-03, 17:43
Happy New Hunting to all!

NewJohn,
I've recently moved to west side of the Valley. I'm a regular hobbyist in the Inland Empire area. (See my posts in Pomona, Riverside, San Bern for legitimacy.) This Pakistanian SW sounds like fun. Do you mind forwarding her contact info to me? I have a few numbers to exchange if you wish. Most are in OC and Inland area but worth the trip and cant beat the prices. Anywhere from $30-150. Ratings on looks and services are from 6-9. Anyone else reading this can forward me any provider numbers and I'll forward you the best ones I have. My email is dogabone69@yahoo.com.

-HOcon

Nerd
01-09-03, 11:03
Damn, Speck. Look at you - stirrin' up trouble. jzjz from the L.A. board and sharkbone here seem like perfectly normal pervs to me, if only because LE doesn't need to ask for info - there's plenty on this board to keep them busy for years. I've narrowly averted a sting like the second one sharkbone described, and two sws told me that LAPD did answer their phones after confiscating them. As for the logic of dedicating so much manpower to a few misdemeanor arrests, that is classic LAPD. If they used logic to assign manpower, then they'd be busting gangs, not johns. Instead, they go for the path of least resistance. My various run-ins with Greater L.A. LE have taught me that they are happiest when they are away from the front lines, occupying their time with the bureaucratic drudgery necessary to justify their pensions or harassing people who don't bother anyone and who (unlike real criminals) won't snuff out a pig's life, even when (s)he deserves it. What better way to waste an afternoon and taxpayer dollars than to sit in the shade, polishing off a box of Krispy Kremes between sips of lemonade, waiting to bust some poor sap with a stiffy. Okay, I'll stop now. I wouldn't want any of you thinking that I'm some crazed ticking time bomb ;-) Serenity now! Serenity now!!

CrazyBuzz1985
01-09-03, 16:34
*** Crappy AMP Alert ***

Checked out a different AMP since Mia's is closed. TJ Health off of Van Nuys. Used to go there before their bust several years ago and thought to give it a try. Called and siad they had asians and latinas for a total of 8 girls. When I get there, I see only 4 latinas the mamasan says the asians are busy (note this bad sign) I almost ask to come back but the mamasan says that BeBe, one of the latinas is a favorite, so I say OK.

When she gets into the room, I realize she is MUCH fatter than I thought and was just plain gross. I actually asked her to dim the lights... never done that before. Anyway after a lame massage she offers fs but I go for the bj (since I had aleady made the 40 investment to get in). The bj was even lame and was really more if a hj. I tipped 15, which was 10 too much. When I'm talking to her about when she works (to distract her from the 15 I was giving her) she said there were NO ASIANS working there today!

I was so pissed that ***** mamasan lied to me. When she asked me how it was, I said I would of rather have fucked her and then cut my dick off.

As I said... this place is crap. I should have gone to LeSun.

sharkbone
01-10-03, 19:35
I'm posting this here because this is the closest location, but has anyone ever seen ANY action in the Santa Clarita Valley? I'm in that area on a regular basis and I've never even seen a hint of any sw activity. Perhaps it's because of the over-eager sheriffs department there or perhaps it's that it's a family friendly community, but there doesn't seem to be anything. I've seen two incall providers who lived in that area over the years, but aside from that...nothing! Has anybody ever seen ANYTHING in the SCV...???

CrazyBuzz1985
01-10-03, 19:57
I'm posting this here because this is the closest location, but has anyone ever seen ANY action in the Santa Clarita Valley? I'm in that area on a regular basis and I've never even seen a hint of any sw activity. Perhaps it's because of the over-eager sheriffs department there or perhaps it's that it's a family friendly community, but there doesn't seem to be anything. I've seen two incall providers who lived in that area over the years, but aside from that...nothing! Has anybody ever seen ANYTHING in the SCV...???

Sylmar has a couple of places - check the weekly

Poupli_Kid
01-10-03, 20:44
crazybuzz,
regarding that amp, why didn't you ask for a different girl? Also, if asian is what you wanted, why didn't you just wait? There is no way the mamasan could've gotten out of it if you would've waited, and then you would've uncovered the truth.

Whenever i go to an mp, if i don't like the girl, i request another. If the second girl isn't right either, i tell the mamasan this is isn't working out for me and i'll be back another day. I then get my money back. I don't let the mamasan persuade me into staying and getting serviced by a girl i don't find desirable at all. We're the ones paying, so we should be the ones in control.

soccerfreak98
01-11-03, 01:26
Visited V****** Therapy on sylmar and victory yesterday. Pretty good place. got massage from cute asian girl..april(i think that was her name), 5'4, skinny, nice size boobs, no ass though. started a lame massage and after I caressed her thigh asked what I wanted. went for the fs. cbj, then to cowgirl,doggy and mish to completion. ok service but probably won't return since I get better service at santa monica & cresent hgts. there seemed to be another girl who was taller and seemed to have a better body. has anyone been to the latina's place on oxnard & whitsett? if someone has please report krazysalviguy@yahoo.com

i'm out.
Soccer

Pizzaman
01-11-03, 21:42
Too bad about Mia's closing. Seems like a lot of them are gone. Went by Victoria's, Tampa & Ventira Blvd. Also gone. Guess I'll have to go back to Oxnard

SFVJohn
01-12-03, 13:39
Catching up on my WSG reading. And I too have to support Shark.
If anyone hasn't figured out that SB isn't the place to be, you better pull your head out of your ass.
I have been crusing that strip for over ten years and though I havn't seen it all, I've seen a bunch of goofy shit go down on the track.
For future referance,for anybody who is thinking of taking a trip down there.
1) Don't. If you don't live in the area it's not worth the trip, and if you do live in the area then you know that everybody who lives there other that you of course is sick of the SWs and the assorted problems that are associated with them
2) If you have to go there and roll the dice, then by all means avoid people in front of the following places.
a) the big hotel on the north end across from the school
b) the little motel across from the mini mall between VO and ShW for that fact any hotels between ShW and VO
3) the best western.
These inn keepers seem to be tired of the SWs as well unless they are light on cash ( you can tell when there tolerance leval is up) and seem very LE friendly.
3) If you just have to pick up a SW in a residential area, get the f out of there, don't park in any of these areas, I can't be infatic enough about this. The residents have armed themselves with stuff like high powered flashlights, notebooks and pens and they arn't affraid to use them.
4) If they won't get in the car leave them there. If they want to have a conversation or see "your little buddy" the chances that they are LE or a ROB increase. Remember exposing yourself is considered indecent.
Don't get me wrong as long as there are streets there will be SWs, but if your going to cruise these days you have to be extra careful.

CrazyBuzz1985
01-16-03, 20:36
Originally posted by Pizzaman
Too bad about Mia's closing. Seems like a lot of them are gone. Went by Victoria's, Tampa & Ventira Blvd. Also gone. Guess I'll have to go back to Oxnard

You're right... I've tried two other places since Mia's closed. TJ Health (which sucked big time) and now today...

*** Crappy AMP Alert ***

Acu Therpay 15417 Chatsworth @ SB 818-920-6747

I got their card so I made sure to pass all their info along. $50 entry with a lame hj, no choice for girls. The mamasan was pissed when I asked to see a line-up. You could tell they were nervous from all the stings.

Very Lame

Mose
01-17-03, 23:28
Enjoyed a great time at a SFV MP yesterday. Tall good looking latino with small breasts that had those erasure tips, my favorite. Flat stomach and tight ass. Started with the usual CBJ and on to full service finished with anal. Most of the time I ask for anal I get turned down but this was a charm. Alisa was her name. Paid 50 to get in, 80 for service plus 40 for anal. Well worth it.
Seems like they were very cautious about LE. Next time would bring some lube, they were out of it.
Sorry, can not give location because I want to see it stay open. First time there very average, second time much better, this was the third time and the best.

NewJohn
01-18-03, 00:08
I was cruising SB this afternoon when I spoted a young, pretty, nicely figured latina, on the 1st st south of SW, standing on the corner where the court-reporting school used to be. A real good-looking gal. Was going to ask for a date, but figured she could be LE, so I went around the block to check her out. As I passed by the 2nd time, 2 black & white units got to her first. Good thing I didn't stop the first time, LE may have pulled up right behind me!
Anyway, have 3 cops checking her out, asking questions. A real good use of taxpayers $$$. So I cruise around a little more, come back 15 min later, and the cops are still there, talking to her.
Probably got her phone #, for sure! Did a little more driving on SB, came back 10 min later, and everyone's gone. Too bad, that latina was nice, real nice.

The only other SWs I saw were some old time crack-heads, really awful looking. Gee, I sure miss the good-old-days.

Cheers, Newjohn

JassLuvr
01-18-03, 02:11
Originally posted by mose
Enjoyed a great time at a SFV MP yesterday. Tall good looking latino with small breasts that had those erasure tips, my favorite. Flat stomach and tight ass. Started with the usual CBJ and on to full service finished with anal. Most of the time I ask for anal I get turned down but this was a charm. Alisa was her name. Paid 50 to get in, 80 for service plus 40 for anal. Well worth it.
Seems like they were very cautious about LE. Next time would bring some lube, they were out of it.
Sorry, can not give location because I want to see it stay open. First time there very average, second time much better, this was the third time and the best.
Hey mose, That's what this board is all about. Helping others get to the good stuff. But with LE lurking the best way to communicate is e-mail. I've been looking for a greek house in the valley for quite a while but no luck. Would love for you to share your info. I'll try to reciprocate with some other good stuff for you. jassluvr@hotmail.com

NewJohn
01-18-03, 22:25
Hi Guys,

I had luck on SB today. I met a young, good looking black gal named Misty. Pretty face and very nice bod. Picked her up in the north end of SB. She was friendly and easy going. She gave me a great bbbj and let me explore every part of her sexy bod! Never rushed, let me take my time. We agreed on $40, but I ended up kicking in another $20 tip. Well worth the money.

But here's the interesting part. She gave me her cell #, said I could call anytime. Then she told me that she's on a web-site,
called ********.com. You can see her, go to the site, select Los Angeles, then scroll to the bottom half of the page. Here you see a listing of gals. Click on Misty, and you'll see her. Also, another SW I've dated a few times, Tiffany, is listed. I know a few of you have asked me about her. You can see her photo & #.

Has anyone been to this web-site? Have any luck ?
Might be worth checking out.

Cheers, newjohn

Poupli_Kid
01-18-03, 23:49
newjohn,
i recently posted regarding ******** a couple of weeks ago, i think, but in the LA or hollywood section. The girls charge between $200-300, which is a bit pricey for me. I once picked up a sw in the pico union area near downtown LA that also advertises in ********. I spent 60 plus the hotel fee, which was about $15. She said if I would've called her and mentioned ********, she would have charged me 250. If you catch some of these girls on the street, they charge much less than calling them and mentioning a website. I have been with a couple of girls from ******** from the actual photos section and got exactly the girl in the ad. One was $250 and the other was $300. Service was a little better than average, but for 300, i'll probably go elsewhere. Also, the few pornstars that advertise go for about 500 and up.

NewJohn
01-19-03, 18:11
Thanks, Kid, for the info.

There is no way in the world I'm gonna pay $200 or $250+ for some gal on ******** that can be had for $60 on the street.
Although it is an interesting website.

Cheers, Newjohn

JassLuvr
01-21-03, 21:04
Valley hunters have good reason to be happy hunters.
Our favorite place in the north valley has just reopened.
I spoke with mamasan this morning and she said that many
of the old girls will be coming back within a week or so.

Mose
01-23-03, 01:39
Hey jassluvr, can not be too careful with locations. LE can get your email address if they really want to. Jackson keeps us safe with this forum.
As to locations in the area of Balboa park. Happy hunting, you will enjoy.

FYI, I know the LE that raids these places and you have to be careful. When the gals start keeping their out fit rolled up to their shoulder for a fast cover up with a lock door you know the heat is on.

GoodCleanFun
01-27-03, 02:55
Been reading these boards for months and finally became a member.

I just go to the AMPs for a massage and a hand release. (Yes I know it is not as much fun, but somehow it feels ok, and safer).

Questions:

What is considered legal by LE in the AMP. I would assume a massage is ok, but...

Is it legal to be naked?
Is it legal for her to be naked?
Is it legal to get a table shower massage naked?
Is it legal to get a HJ?
Is it legal to get a HJ by a naked girl?

Also, what should one "tip" for massage/hj release? Is the price different for 30 minutes, 45, or 1 hour?

Sorry if these questions are tired, but I really would like to know.

If anyone is interested in reports about massage/hj, I would be happy to report furture visits.

CrazyBuzz1985
01-27-03, 22:28
Just returned to our favorite North Valley place. Selection new but older. OK service but is the magical mystery tour really over? Has the Pinky, Hanna, and Heidi been swapped out for itchy, dopey, and scratchy?

I ain't goin' near scratchy.

Other reports???

Hoehunter
01-29-03, 04:05
Crazybuzz,
This is in response to your post:

Just returned to our favorite North Valley place. Selection new but older. OK service but is the magical mystery tour really over? Has the Pinky, Hanna, and Heidi been swapped out for itchy, dopey, and scratchy?

I ain't goin' near scratchy.

Other reports???

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about..."Our favorite little North Valley Massage" begining with an M and containing three letters...If this is the same place I believe you said that Heidi was gone. I have not been for about three weeks, maybe longer. I live a few hours away but I try to get down there as often as I can. Heidi was my girl though. Is she gone. Those fake tits and tiny little body...I will miss her. Let me know if we are talking abou the same Heidi.

Thanks Crazybuzz

PS: If you would like to email me; wsghoehunter@hotmail.com