PDA

View Full Version : Not-A-Newbie needs help with private messages

Victorth
07-24-16, 15:00
I can't believe I have to ask how to do this!

I'm trying to clean up my InBox by selecting and deleting a bunch of old messages.

Where's the delete message button?

Seriously, I can't find it.

I'm using Firefox, if that has anything to do with it.

TIA.

Jack A Dogov
07-24-16, 16:29
I can't believe I have to ask how to do this!

I'm trying to clean up my InBox by selecting and deleting a bunch of old messages.

Where's the delete message button?

Seriously, I can't find it.

I'm using Firefox, if that has anything to do with it.

TIA.It's not readily apparent and it took me a little while to figure it out the first time I tried it too.

On the right hand side of the list of your messages (inbox and outbox) you will see that they each have a check box next to them. Check the boxes of all the ones you wish to delete. Once you've done that scoll down to the bottom of the screen. At the bottom just below all those check boxes is a tab that says "selected messages. " Click on that and there will be several options of what you would like to do with the messages you selected. One of them is delete. Click that and then click proceed.

Victorth
07-25-16, 09:43
Thank you!

It's not readily apparent and it took me a little while to figure it out the first time I tried it too.

On the right hand side of the list of your messages (inbox and outbox) you will see that they each have a check box next to them. Check the boxes of all the ones you wish to delete. Once you've done that scoll down to the bottom of the screen. At the bottom just below all those check boxes is a tab that says "selected messages. " Click on that and there will be several options of what you would like to do with the messages you selected. One of them is delete. Click that and then click proceed.