PDA

View Full Version : Paradise

MuffDvr69
07-20-16, 18:56
Had a dream today which involved Paradise, we met at a Liberty incall location. After reading many of these ads, and exchanging text I'm really not very excited with meeting up with any of these girls. Long story short, I went for the half hour visit rather than the quick visit, and that's all that it amounted to. She starts of with a minute of oral, followed with asking me if I'm ready, seriously? Finally seeing where this was heading I just wanted to get it over and done. She shares a room with black Chyna, and wanted to put the reason for the rush on her. Therefore should anyone feel the need to see her, stick with the qs for. 6 I paid. 8 for hhr and I guess that it could have been worse. Play safe, muff.

JustLooking43
07-20-16, 19:44
Had a dream today which involved Paradise, we met at a Liberty incall location. After reading many of these ads, and exchanging text I'm really not very excited with meeting up with any of these girls. Long story short, I went for the half hour visit rather than the quick visit, and that's all that it amounted to. She starts of with a minute of oral, followed with asking me if I'm ready, seriously? Finally seeing where this was heading I just wanted to get it over and done. She shares a room with black Chyna, and wanted to put the reason for the rush on her. Therefore should anyone feel the need to see her, stick with the qs for. 6 I paid. 8 for hhr and I guess that it could have been worse. Play safe, muff.Thanks for review, think you posted in wrong spot (I have done that before) , yes like another member said, I am done with the BP girls with crappy attitudes, strung out and try to rush you in and out the door, and that goes for the younger hotties, I hope their business dries up, my time and $$$ will go to those that are exceptional.