PDA

View Full Version : UTR girl price drop

MustUask
07-15-16, 15:12
So, my UTR girl has gone from charging me a flat $ to saying "whatever I can bring" so I took. 3 to test her, no complaints and still wants to see me. So what do you guys think is going on??

Member #6056
07-15-16, 16:46
Seems odd to me. If you see any evidence of drug use I'd be concerned she is getting desperate for money for a fix whenever she can get any funds. Otherwise, maybe she just likes you.

InOut.

So, my UTR girl has gone from charging me a flat $ to saying "whatever I can bring" so I took. 3 to test her, no complaints and still wants to see me. So what do you guys think is going on??

Templar007
07-15-16, 21:30
So, my UTR girl has gone from charging me a flat $ to saying "whatever I can bring" so I took. 3 to test her, no complaints and still wants to see me. So what do you guys think is going on??My question is where can I find one like that. LOL.

Bdglfr2111
07-25-16, 17:37
My question is where can I find one like that. LOL.It's actually 2 things. 1. She likes you and likes spending time with you.

2. She knows if she needs $ she can always get in touch and ask if you can help her out. You know you will!

Ncognito365
07-27-16, 00:41
Let me know if she is becoming to much and I'll take her off your hands.

Templar007
07-27-16, 15:32
Let me know if she is becoming to much and I'll take her off your hands.Me too. LOL.