PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-29-05, 23:29
Thread Starter.

Bob Five Head
04-03-05, 02:00
On the way home from Burbank today I decided to pay a visit to a new, or I guess its new, massage establishment in Ventura. The name is Ying Yan or something like that, and its located at 2541 E Main Street.

From Main St. Tou don't really notice this place unless you're looking for the number. I park in the back and ring the bell. The place is new looking, nice and clean. I shower up and thene back to the room.

At the start of the massage I feel up her ass with no problem. The wehn she is doing my shoulder she puts my hand between her legs, shw put it there, not me! This was new for me, especially at a chinese place. At one point I am even able to insert a digit.

The flip, and it is obvious that I am a lonely man. I do the some more feeling. She shows me her stomach, and she's actually pretty nice looking, mid 30's I'd guess. She lets me pull down her shirt and remove her bra. She has some nice tits, not big or anything but nice shape and feel. For a Ventura county massage lady I think she has one of the better face/body combinations that I've come across. She proceeded to jerk me off as I took advantage of her breasts.

Clean up, tip and leave. In all my time in Ventura and Santa Barbara I would have to rank this up in the top five percent. Oh and they gave me a card buy 7 get one free.

porkproduct
04-07-05, 19:52
I'm reluctant to spend money in Ventura when Oxnard is just down the road, so I'll probably wait to see what posts appear describing delights to be found at the "Yin Yang" on Main Street. Over the years, however, I have been fully satisfied at The Okinawa on Thompson. Several providers there have been more than wiling to offer cbj, daty, and cfs for about the going rate in Oxnard. Linda is the more attractive of the two older women there (40ish) and quite toned. She has a little bit of an attitude at times, but can be quite playful and wonderfully inventive as well. Thompson is also one of the streets on which the few sws in Ventura may be found, so the cruise to the Okinawa may turn something else up as well.

Air Cooled
04-10-05, 18:12
Thompson is also one of the streets on which the few sws in Ventura may be found, so the cruise to the Okinawa may turn something else up as well.Any particular section of Thompson? I was thinking probably from about where the park is near Chestnut to points all the way north. But, I've never seen anything confirmed. How about the bars? Any dive bars where girls may hang out?

I am not from the area, but will sometimes go to see a band at the Ventura Theater.

The AMP thing is a drag after a while, and sometimes I like the thrill of the SW scene even with it being the huge crapshoot.

Priority
04-12-05, 00:28
Aircooled,

The only sw that I have seen have been on Ventura Blvd. in Ventura. The times I've seen them its been during the day time. If you want to go hunting, just check the 10-15 blocks going east from Main St.

Air Cooled
04-12-05, 14:05
Aircooled,

The only sw that I have seen have been on Ventura Blvd. in Ventura. The times I've seen them its been during the day time. If you want to go hunting, just check the 10-15 blocks going east from Main St.Ah, okay. That is the same street where Snookys used to be, right? Speaking of which, last time I was there the place was closed. And I thought I'd heard it was getting new owners ...

Anyway, yes, I've seen girls on Ventura Blvd. during the day and at night, too. In fact, I remember one daytime Asian girl standing in the doorway of a shop at a corner who was wearing basically a negligee.

Also noticed a lot of LE presence at night on that street. Would seem harder to make the case for being in the area for legit purposes as compared to say, Thompson.

Thanks for the tip!

Priority
04-19-05, 23:23
So I've been to this place before and had a wonderful time. So lets repeat that and go back and have another wonderful time.

Its Monday night, and for some reason its freezing in Ventura. I hop in the car and coast down the 33 from my estate in Ojai. I get to the Ying Yen massage at a bit after 9:00 PM. No one parked in the front, no one parked in the back. I park on the street behind as I don't like to park right behind as you never know who is watching. I make my entry in the rear. I am the only client.

My provider for the evening will be a slightly older Chinese lady that was not particularly good looking. But she was old, I'm guessing here late 30's to early 40's. I pay my $40.00, strip down, and lay down on the table.

The lady, who at one time said her name but who knows what it is she said, comes in and begins the massage. Its nothing, not a good massage nor a sensual one. For much of it I am not sporting a woody, which for me is a very rare thing. Usually I always have a woody just from the excitement if not the physical contact. After a long time the flip comes.

I am now on my back and she is working my temples. A couple of times she does a stretch that puts her tits sort of in my face. But to this point there has been not one sensual thing, nothing close to the dick or balls. Rather than taking matters into my own hands, I decide to take tits into my own hands, I feel them up and the feel fine. She moves to the side now so I push up her top, and take off her bra and suck on her tits. I liked her tits, they seemed sort of fresh, not big but the flesh was nice and the nipples were good also.

One things was still out of the picture, my dick. So I took her hand and placed it one my private part. She sort of made hand job movements as I suckled, and quickly I finished. Somewhere in that I did stick my finger in her vagina, or tried to.

So I dressed, got my frequent massage card stamped, left a tip and said good bye.

In conclusion, can you ever really go home? I don't know. The last time I was at this place I really enjoyed it, maybe not a magical experience but a good one, better than 90% of the experiences that I have had in Oxnard. But this time, it sort of sucked, and would have done better at the June Spa in Hueneme, and had a better time. So I'm not ever going to go back to this place, not because its bad but because I can never go home. But I'm not going to return to some place in Oxnard next week either, or for the next month. You know where I'm going? To Macau. Fuck America, I want something a bit fresher that hasn't reached its expiration date, and gets sent overseas.

God Bless you, and god bless America,

Priority

2541 E. Main Street
Ventura, CA
9A-10P Sun-Sat

Blazer Fan
04-23-05, 15:04
I decided to check out the street scene arounf 9pm last night in Venura. It's been hit and miss for a long time. I made one trip down Ventura Avenue with nothing to report. On my way back I made a pass up Thompson and hit the jackpot. Near the liquor store at Thompson and Kalorama I spotted a girl that seemed to be working so I circled back and she came right over and jumped in. I was surprised at her not being very cautious like most girls are, but I let her lead on where to go park and what was available. She wanted to get a room, but I ws in a hurry and just wanted a quick bj so we found a dark parking lot and proceeded to have a little fun in the car. She was pretty decent looking for a street girl. Nice small tits, a very clean shaved pussy, and best of all willing to do anything for .4

She gave a very enthusiastic BBBJCIM while she offered her pussy to play with. A good experience for Ventura lately. She gave me digits but for at least right now she wouldn't let me share them with you. But if I see her again, I'll try to get her to pass on some contact info. She told me she usually works days. I'm going to try to call her later in the week and set up a meeting in a room to find ou what she means by willing to do anything.

I suspect she hasn't been out on the street long and isn't the hard type. In fact if I hadn't met her under the circumstances, I wouldn't have guessed her profession. Maybe she just needed a quick buck.

I'll keep up the reoprts on her and try to get some pics next time.

Good Hunting fellow mongers!

Air Cooled
04-24-05, 17:55
Blazer Fan, you have a PM.

AC

Big Gip
04-25-05, 12:48
Nice to see that we're getting some action on the Ventura board.

porkproduct
05-01-05, 01:56
Blazer Fan got the juices flowing again, so I spent a few hours tonight cruising Ventura looking for some kind of action. I spotted a LSW at the bus stop in front of the Central Market on Ventura Ave and a blonde on Kalomara, walking up from the liquor store, but that's all, and both were gone by the time I turned around to get a beter look. This was the first time I took the time to cruise with any dedication, and the pickings were slim!

porkproduct
05-07-05, 05:17
I had an hour to kill in Ventura yesterday and trolled Ventura Avenue and the area near Thompson and Kalorama again in the hope of spotting some action. Nothing much happening, although the convenience store on the corner of Kalorama has all the vibe of a place where sws congregate; I saw lots of cars and trucks pull in for no reason, look around, and pull out again. I also saw LE parked across the street. I have seen some sws near the place in the past.

There were some women walking on the Avenue, near the poker place, but I'm too fresh to know if they were working or just hanging out.

What about the Circle K on Main? Any action there or anywhere on Main?

porkproduct
05-13-05, 20:21
Picked up a blonde wsw on Kalorama, just up from the liquor store, dresssed in bib overalls and a blue baseball cap. She looked better from a distance (tired and faded tats, bad teeth up close), but she smelled ok, and I wanted as cheap bj. She had no place of her own, so directed me to a garage of an alleyway where she hemmed and hawed and gave one of the poorest excuses for a bj I have ever had.

Her name is Gloria and I wouldn't even slow down if I saw her again. 20 will get you a pathetic bj and a line of equally pathetic drivel.

Air Cooled
05-14-05, 16:02
I was in town for the day, and was spending the night at the Vagabond Inn on Thompson. Just a few steps away from Kalorama and all the recent activity discussion ... this had to be good, I thought. Good hunting grounds and I had a decent place to play nearby. Cash in hand, let the fun begin!

Earlier in the day, I cruised Ventura Ave a bit, but saw only a couple fleeting options (if indeed the hodar was working correctly). They were gone by the time I got turned around. Also, the bikini bar is open at 2pm, with dancer (just one) starting about then. Good looking girl, and the bar wench had some nice cans too; but alas, only a bikini and I need more visual stimulation as I grow more jaded.

On Thompson and Kalorama I came across very little. One pimped, older, haggered looking ho was making conversation with me as her "man" stood in the motel room doorway at the place next to the liquor store. Seeing how she was older and haggered looking (not to mention her pimp) and two PD cars were at the next driveway doing a drug search on a guy, I thought it better to keep my options open and didn't pursue. Very likely the same one as PP mentions below, as they sound identical.

And stay open my options did. Nothing of interest here, and I was out plenty! from my early check-in to about 1am, the street was dead. I made several rounds from Kalorama, up the block and over towards Chestnut, then back through the park and to the Vagabond several times. Hung out at the Sans Souci bar on Chestnut as well, but no SW element, unfortunately.

My legs killed me in the morning, but a visit to Oriental Spa in the 'Nard made my legs and other things feel much better!

AC

Malo
05-18-05, 18:59
I saw a new ad in the paper for Silk Touch @ 834 E Main. Is this the same Thai Massage place as the one that was further up Main Street? Hate to waste my time and $'s if it is.

porkproduct
05-18-05, 21:48
I love to cruise, but at current rates, it's costing me a fortune to cover Ventura and Thompson all night looking for some action. Please, please, if you know a time of day or a particular area that is more likely than another, let me know what's up.

The only luck I have ever had is on or around Kalorama and Thompson. Are there any other spots to troll?

LuvDaPuss
05-28-05, 13:10
Been a long time since I've had anything to post on the Ventura board. First a quick heads up to malo about 834. It is a bit iffy about what kind of service you can get. The owner is Chinese and pretty sharp business wise. My one time with her yielded an HJ with some reluctant titty play. And promises of more next time. The next time I got the Thai girl and no extras. Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.
Now for the good report. Haven't been to 884(?) main in a long time, maybe 4 years as there was only old hags there. Well, what a nice surprise! Julia was there and is truly a credit to the profession. Maybe 26, 5'6" with a trim little body, and very willing to please. Decent massage, cbj, cowgirl to completion. Great attitude to boot. 45 + 60 and she didn't even count it while I was there.
However, just this week I went for another round and Julia was not there. Instead of leaving I went a round with one of the old bags. Big mistake, as she was hurrying me to pop (hate that). I left her the same 45 + 60 as Julia and then she had the nerve to stand in front of the door and demand another 20! I was amazed that this gal I just drilled had such a huge set of balls. Since I don't care to accomodate demanding c***s like this I just stood in front of her without saying a word and waited for her to move. Reminds me of my ex-wife.
So, today I'm going to check out the new place on Main. Looks promising.

LuvDaPuss
05-28-05, 23:23
Went to check out a new place, 2660 main. A mere 5 on the 10 scale, got an ok massage for 60/hr. All the extra i could muster was a HJ with some titty play. So another 40 tip and I'm out the door and I doubt I'll go back.

Air Cooled
06-12-05, 23:28
Cruised Thompson Blvd and Ventura Ave. repeatedly for about 2 hours today, mid-afternoon. A couple possibilities on Ventura Ave, but the road construction and relative heavy traffic (although no LE, strangely enough) allowed them to disappear/get picked up before I could get in striking distance.

Did see LE detain a probable sw on Thompson over by the Kalorama St. liquor store.

Pretty dead Sunday, all considered.

Friendly Tiger
06-19-05, 23:14
I visited a new AMP on Main. No shower, bright light in the rooms, two Chinese girls.

I drew the short one, Mimi. So so massage. Nice finish. I tried for more. :( I won't be back.

Malo
06-27-05, 17:20
First of all thaanks for the input from lvdapuss, I may give 834 a try some day. Went to Ying Yen over the weekend. Poor masssage and no action, won't return. I'd like to find a place that gives a Great massage and happy ending. It seems you either get one or the other, any thoughts.

Harry Heidelberg
06-27-05, 18:46
Has anyone recently seen Angel, a tall mature blonde with lotts of tatts.

LuvDaPuss
07-04-05, 14:15
and a gracious "You're welcome" to you sir. Just a note for those interested. Went to 835 main yesterday. Again had the pleasure of a visit with Julia. That woman should be in the mongers hall of fame. She is one of those precious few that are doing exactly what they were born to do, and that is to fuck your brains out! Japanese and very petite, gives a great massage and an extraordinary cowgirl performance. I usually go 3 positions unitl the big bang, With her, I've never gotten past the first.
So, my advice is to call first and make sure she is there or you may get stuck with the regular trolls that are there most of the time. Trust me, they are the reason I didn't go there for about 4 years. Disgusting!, but Julia makes it all better.

BigGuy
07-09-05, 03:46
Hello to all,

It's been a while since I last posted due to financial restraints, but I'm back now, with some info you all might want to hear. So here goes!

I was finished with my business in Ventura about 11:00 fri. nite and thought, maybe i'll stop by "The Bikini Bar" (formerly known as Snooky's) and check out the action. Well, once I was on Ventura Ave. I thought to myself, cruise the ave and see if you can find anything before going to the bar.

And that's when it happened, I was passing the "Red Barn" liquor store and at the pay phone is this little mexican girl. She gives me the "nod" so I go around the block and when I get back she's already on my side of the street. She jumps in and starts to tell me about her f***ed up living situation (like I care!!) and then tells me she needs 20 for rent for the nite at " a friends house".

Then she asks the usual, "are you LE", no, "What are you looking for?", BJ! so she guides me to a secluded spot off the ave. and we get to business. Here's the vitals you've all been waiting for, she said her name was "Monica", she was about 5' tall with a wife beater t-shirt and denim shorts, long black hair in pony tails, slightly plump but by no meens fat, nice rack under the shirt, but.... she definitely is a user. She was missing a tooth, a few others were turning yellow, she had the tell tale spots on her face from using, and her story sounded like a cover for needing money to buy drugs.

her technique wasn't too bad but you could tell she realy would rather be sucking on a glass pipe! Anyhow, she did do BBBJCIM with a spit at the end. At least she opened my car door first! for her services I introduced her to President Jackson, before she went to work of coarse!! I dropped her off at the same spot and headed for "The Bikini Bar". That story next post.

Good Luck, BIGGUY
Mesa Yo!

Hobby knob
07-26-05, 13:28
It looks like a legit place, but has anybody been to "the massage place" on Main across the street from Target?

They have a sign out front that says $42 one hour massage.

Just wondering if it is a legit place or not.

Canceled
09-11-05, 23:51
picked up a black sw in front of the kwiki mart on kalorama this weekend. It was my first time trying to pick up a sw in the day time, so I was a little nervous. Went round the block a couple times to make sure she was working, then drove by her slow like. She asked for a ride, then I let her in. We ended up going to the oxnard area for a bbbjtcim, because that is were she lives. The girl was decent, and for 30 bucks who can complain?

What did suck however, was that I had to drop her of at her sister's motel room where hanging outside were a bunch of crack heads and freaks. Too lame.

Still is some action in the kalorama area, usually not at night however. I prefer night action as opposed to day action.

BigZR
10-01-05, 23:36
I've been so bored with the amps lately I decided to just look and see if there were any sw's in Ventura and what they looked like. I've always stayed away from sw's but I've really been bored and need some excitement. I was cruising North on Thompson on Thursday about 5 PM and just for the heck of it turned right on Kalorama. Saw a couple of possible sw's at the Kwiki Mart so I pulled over and parked. A blond one ran over to my car and asked if she could get in and go for a ride. She wasn't bad looking but it was so unexpected that I wasn't ready for it. I told her I'd like to do that but that I'd have to come back later. She said fine. Of course, I drove by for the last two days and no sign of anything. It must be very hit & miss. I think the previous posts are right it's mostly daytime action. The only time I've seen anything is during the day.

Canceled
10-08-05, 23:33
Saw two sw's with a buff black dude yesterday. They both looked a little cracked out, but would have picked one of them up anyway if the dude wasn't there. I think the dude was their pimp and they all lived in the motel by the kwiki mart. It was about 11:30 in the morning, I was out getting coffee and thought I would have a look around.

Also saw a black sw on the avenue last night. Definite drug addict, walking around all fast and sketchy like. Was going to pick her up but she was gone by the time I turned around.

I have noticed a very high demand for sw's in ventura recently. A couple weeks ago I saw 3 girls overtly flagging down cars and waving there arms by the chestnut park, propositioning sex. I didn't pick them up because they were just too obvioous about it, but I just parked a observed them. Those girls were picked up in about 5 minutes! They were not even that good looking! Legalize it, thats all that needs to be said.

Asiangreeklvr
10-18-05, 13:59
I know this has been asked. I have been to a few amp's in the area for the last 4 years. I am lookiong for the name of a known AMP anal provider.

Help

Asiangreeklvr
12-02-05, 12:41
So this board has been dead for awhile. It feels like I killed it with a left field request for greek from 'ventucky'.

the chubby, toothless mexican girl has been around alot. I had her a few weeks ago. Car date, bbbjtcim. .2

The deaf girl (her name changes every time) has been out of sight as far as I'm concerned. I havent seen her in awhile. She's the tall one with hair up in a bun. I have had her a few times, bbbjtcim. I think shes good, moans, acts like she loves it, seems horny. etc..

Picked up patricia the other day. Car date, so so cbj. BUT her body is skinny and tight. She sat back in the car for awhile and and showed me her shaved kitty. looked nice and pink. She also told me that she loves greek. Looking to to tap that asap.

Anyone else got anything, anything at all? amp reports, sw's, anything?

Blazer Fan
12-29-05, 12:22
I hit the avenue yesterday around 2pm. Nothing seemed to be happeneing until I made eye contact with a short little mexican girl that didn't look too bad. She was very short, a little pudgy but not too bad for a mexican girl, and had some tattoos on her fingers and chest above her tits. Looked like gang type markings, but she seemed fairly nice and not too hard core and never gave me an attitude. She was also missing a front tooth and may be the girl mentioned in an earlier post. She went by the name of Veronica. She got in the car and went to a secluded spot near the beach for a BBBJ with facial. Wouldn't settle for anything less than $40 but for the mess I made on her face it was worth it.