PDA

View Full Version : Sugar bowl sites and sugar babies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Parakleet
01-26-19, 17:48
Has anybody seen Ayala from WYP. Wants me to meet up with her tonight. If you have seen her can you pm me and let me know if she is good to see. Thank you.She used to advertise on BP.

I used to have her Kik.

I never saw her.

She was wanting to do a 3 some with another lady.

DocOck81
01-26-19, 19:44
Avoid this one on SA. She is a scammer and getting guys suspended. Pretty sure it is known girl from the site, one that may have asked about herself in a previous post to drum up customers.

Newbie1961
01-27-19, 14:08
If your just looking for a hourly transaction experience and not a real SB, these 2 can accommodate you. Ireallylikecheese etherealnonchalant6.

Anyone have someone that they recommend?

Wyghost
01-27-19, 21:07
Have a lady who is in need. For those who have helped me in the pass PM me and I will give you the info. I am out of town, not sure when I will be back to help.

Yoyo4830
01-28-19, 17:04
Anyone have experience with ElzahhRoe?

https://www.seeking.com/member/a7ff8de6-b293-4cd3-80db-088eab1e66a8

This one "Glitters״ flakes on me after a bunch of messaging.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7e74d214-84fa-40d9-a94a-a71a92b412f0

Wyghost
01-28-19, 21:27
Have a lady who is in need. For those who have helped me in the pass PM me and I will give you the info. I am out of town, not sure when I will be back to help.Sorry, but this one has gone wacko, don't waste you time or effort.

Parakleet
01-29-19, 15:48
Sorry, but this one has gone wacko, don't waste you time or effort.No worries.

Southsiide87
02-01-19, 12:26
What's the cheapest you have gotten a SB down to that was decent looking? I know I have gotten some good deals in the past.

LuvEmTighter
02-01-19, 12:56
What's the cheapest you have gotten a SB down to that was decent looking? I know I have gotten some good deals in the past.It's been a while since I snagged a few off SA, but seems to be about $200 -$300 was what I usually paid to hookup. One stipulation I always made before meeting, this is for the meet, not time (by the hour). So multi-hour and a few overnight visits were what I targeted for. Another tactic was to offer them a monthly income if I liked to see them often. First one I did I offered $800 ea month. The bigger number seemed to make them think. Car payment, utilities, rent. That would be for a once a week meeting. Somehow I always seemed to get more than my 4 visits in a month. LOL.

Knucklebuck
02-01-19, 14:55
Another tactic was to offer them a monthly income if I liked to see them often. First one I did I offered $800 ea month. The bigger number seemed to make them think. Car payment, utilities, rent. That would be for a once a week meeting. Somehow I always seemed to get more than my 4 visits in a month. LOL.You pay them in one lump sum or piece meal it out?

BoilerWelder
02-02-19, 21:10
She was on SA and WYP. Have digits and have chatted. My guts telling me proceed with caution. Anyone have experience?

LuvEmTighter
02-04-19, 15:25
You pay them in one lump sum or piece meal it out?Split up over each week. Worked well until one girl started missing times. Cut her off rather quickly and moved on to a new prospect. But promising a certain amount over a longer period seems to attract their attention. Stability.

Johnylike 6969
02-04-19, 23:41
Any info on this girl please.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5f827ad1-d738-4e0e-a426-32af87bec766

StreyLok
02-06-19, 17:56
Does anyone have any experience with Melodii22 or Danipaine69?

JimmyJohn1987
02-06-19, 19:42
Does anyone have any experience with Melodii22 or Danipaine69?I have texted off SA w both and didn't meet up w either. Melodii22 wasn't making it easy to meet privately right away so I bailed. Dani was bigger than I prefer although I think she is good to go, I passed on her as well. I just was in the mood for a red head w her LOL.

I rarely recommend anyone or review other than a bad experience or an avoid but here are a few that I've seen somewhat recently that are recommended. As always, everyone's experiences are different but I enjoyed them all and no scams or rip offs.

Justa girl—- this is Gracie as most know. Still a bit unstable but very fun.

Peachyaphrodite—very hot. Wants a ton of $ but I worked out something I could live with and it was / is worth it.

Sweetdxo3—no complaints from me and a good time.

Spoilmexxxooo—super hot, good time. Enough said.

Bold brunette — another that's good to go if you can work out a fair price.

Latigre1007—this one. So hot. I'd love to keep her forever haha. She just lives too far (Columbia) for it to be regular for me. But damn she's on fire.

Please don't message me asking for any more details like activities and prices because I won't reply. It's against my best judgement to even post them here but I've had some good experiences directly from reports on here so I'm repaying the favor for them. I did meet all of these out in public first time except Gracie and they all were good go and what you can expect from the typical SA experience. I didn't give any of them $$ just to meet. I've seen Gracie several times over the years and she's the same as always. Don't be a douche and message them saying you read about them here because w the exception of Gracie, that's not going to get you any where with them except maybe blocked or ruin it for the next guy. If they are interested in you and you have the $ to play, they can be had. Last thing, these are not $150 a date girls so if that's your price range, there is no need to even try.

JimmyJohn1987
02-06-19, 19:52
She was on SA and WYP. Have digits and have chatted. My guts telling me proceed with caution. Anyone have experience?Haven't seen her and I bailed the w the same feeling. I was expecting typical stripper behavior but she seemed almost too easy. I like to have an idea of what these girls are up to and she confused me. We texted and nothing too weird ended the convo, I think I just had others going on at the time and had a weird vibe w her. I tend to avoid strippers on SA since most have distorted views on what a dollar is worth when it comes to SA. Much rather make a deal w them in the club. Back when I partied much harder, take out strippers were the best haha. But they suck to try to score on sa with in my experiences.

Def report back if you see her. She's got a good look and if she's for real, she looks like she'd be fun.

BoilerWelder
02-06-19, 20:05
Haven't seen her and I bailed the w the same feeling. I was expecting typical stripper behavior but she seemed almost too easy. I like to have an idea of what these girls are up to and she confused me. We texted and nothing too weird ended the convo, I think I just had others going on at the time and had a weird vibe w her. I tend to avoid strippers on SA since most have distorted views on what a dollar is worth when it comes to SA. Much rather make a deal w them in the club. Back when I partied much harder, take out strippers were the best haha. But they suck to try to score on sa with in my experiences.

Def report back if you see her. She's got a good look and if she's for real, she looks like she'd be fun.Spot on exactly why I opted out.

BoilerWelder
02-06-19, 20:36
Momoahomo on SA. Rinser and possible scammer. I'm not giving details openly. But I could be wrong.

QueNine
02-07-19, 09:55
Seemed good to go from the first several messages and texts. Then asked me to CashApp her money to give her feedback on her nudes. Told her that would never, ever happen and reported her.

JimmyJohn1987
02-07-19, 10:46
Seemed good to go from the first several messages and texts. Then asked me to CashApp her money to give her feedback on her nudes. Told her that would never, ever happen and reported her.I changed my profile some time ago and it seems to have limited some of that. I basically put a paragraph in there stating what I'm not seeking in addition to what I am. Not looking for anything platonic, only interested in meeting, no cash advances, no payments just for the initial meeting for coffee or a drink, not interested in buying pics, etc.

Does it make me sound like a dick? Probably but the ones who are for real get it. The girls we are after have land mines w the guys playing games too so I've had a couple comment about all that, saying they appreciated me being direct. But. Those delusional rinsers still try. Not as much as before tho.

Naturalbarbie— says she needs a $1000 sent to her ASAP and men have done it before without meeting her. I told her zero people have done that and asked if she lost her mind and what kind of delusional world does she live in. I then offered her $35 per meet, 5/6 hours at a time since that is the going rate and everyone on the site is doing that LOL.

Johnylike 6969
02-07-19, 19:18
Does anybody have any info on this girl?

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/cc2af414-e7e0-4e3c-8723-6affb583f438

Thanks in advance.

LuvEmTighter
02-08-19, 15:57
Browsing SA today I had a message from this girl and caught my attention. Anyone have any details, please PM me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a190a5df-94b0-467f-9dca-09f719b2d406

Yojimbo99
02-08-19, 21:04
This girl's pics look familiar, but I can't place them or find anything in the archives here by searching her handle. She claims to have been on the site for a year and a half, but has changed her user name recently. https://www.seeking.com/member/729c7c64-2d0e-45e9-b00f-9221e9fc5356.

Anyone recognize her or know her MO? Thanks.

TossAway7
02-08-19, 23:49
This girl's pics look familiar, but I can't place them or find anything in the archives here by searching her handle. She claims to have been on the site for a year and a half, but has changed her user name recently. https://www.seeking.com/member/729c7c64-2d0e-45e9-b00f-9221e9fc5356.

Anyone recognize her or know her MO? Thanks.Her name is Tori, she agreed to a meet with all details planned then as I went to get her asked for more and more. She doesn't drive and doesn't like to host, and she's very clingy / will blow up your phone.

Maddog72
02-09-19, 00:17

Anyone recognize her or know her MO? Thanks.This girl has changed her name on SA a dozen times she will either agree to meet then cancel at last minute or if you do meet her she will blow you phone up all the time at odd hours steer clear she's nuts.

Koompa
02-09-19, 11:40
This girl has changed her name on SA a dozen times she will either agree to meet then cancel at last minute or if you do meet her she will blow you phone up all the time at odd hours steer clear she's nuts.I had messaged with her under a different name several months ago, I fortunately never met up with her as I got a bad vibe. She will blow up your phone so beware of that. Also, were rumors that she has a gift for you that you can't get rid of as well, once again, rumor.

Yojimbo99
02-09-19, 16:52

Anyone recognize her or know her MO? Thanks.Thanks for the fast responses! You guys are part of what make USASG such a helpful resource.

Parakleet
02-09-19, 18:05
Thanks for the fast responses! You guys are part of what make USASG such a helpful resource.While all true.

I never found her to be particularly offensive or mean.

She can also suck a golf ball through a garden hose like a champ.

Southsiide87
02-10-19, 01:09
While all true.

I never found her to be particularly offensive or mean.

She can also suck a golf ball through a garden hose like a champ.Second that LOL.

LuvEmTighter
02-11-19, 11:10
Browsing SA today I had a message from this girl and caught my attention. Anyone have any details, please PM me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a190a5df-94b0-467f-9dca-09f719b2d406LOL. Hint to the wise. When you do find a girls digits, and you reach out to her, and. You are not using the SA site PM, they might get PISSED! Gave it a shot. Crash and burn!

Guess I may just stick to my other sources.

Fulton Guy
02-11-19, 17:50
Who got pissed? SA or the girl?

LOL. Hint to the wise. When you do find a girls digits, and you reach out to her, and. You are not using the SA site PM, they might get PISSED! Gave it a shot. Crash and burn!

RobHenry222
02-12-19, 18:27
Do not waste your credits contacting this gal. Pics kind of look like her. She is also preggo.

Claims she lives in a room in a barn next to a house that burned down. Met her, she walked into the main part of the barn to "turn the power on" and disappeared. I wasn't about to go in and look for her.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/x7GBPdRga0rkYvDAQ2On6DwW

QueNine
02-13-19, 10:17
LOL. Hint to the wise. When you do find a girls digits, and you reach out to her, and. You are not using the SA site PM, they might get PISSED! Gave it a shot. Crash and burn!

Guess I may just stick to my other sources.Why not just say, hey, sorry it took me so long to reach out. We met a long time ago on SA. I deleted my account but wanted to know if you may still want to get together?

Hamm Berger
02-13-19, 19:20
Ramos101 is a waste of credits unless you're just looking for a dinner date. Same goes for katieebabyy and bnbby, but I think both of them have disappeared anyway. I have offers accepted by beachdiva and raspberrykitty, but haven't met either. Would appreciate details on them if anyone has got some they want to share. I've wasted more credits than I've put to good use, but I guess that's the way these sites go.

Newbie1961
02-17-19, 15:41
Guess I missed out on this one. She texted great pics and was dtf. I gave up after we would schedule a time and she would never show up or at least cancel before (twice). Timing is everything I guess.

I have texted off SA w both and didn't meet up w either. Melodii22 wasn't making it easy to meet privately right away so I bailed. Dani was bigger than I prefer although I think she is good to go, I passed on her as well. I just was in the mood for a red head w her LOL.

I rarely recommend anyone or review other than a bad experience or an avoid but here are a few that I've seen somewhat recently that are recommended. As always, everyone's experiences are different but I enjoyed them all and no scams or rip offs.

Justa girl- this is Gracie as most know. Still a bit unstable but very fun.

Peachyaphroditevery hot. Wants a ton of $ but I worked out something I could live with and it was / is worth it.

Sweetdxo3no complaints from me and a good time.

Spoilmexxxooosuper hot, good time. Enough said.

Bold brunette another that's good to go if you can work out a fair price.

Latigre1007this one. So hot. I'd love to keep her forever haha. She just lives too far (Columbia) for it to be regular for me. But damn she's on fire..

Newbie1961
02-17-19, 15:46
As stated mic skills are good. She's basically a SW and willing to negotiate on pricing. Problem is once she has your number she will blow up your phone. I've blocked her number and she just contacts you on a new number within a day or 2.

Her name is Tori, she agreed to a meet with all details planned then as I went to get her asked for more and more. She doesn't drive and doesn't like to host, and she's very clingy / will blow up your phone.

Newbie1961
02-17-19, 15:56
Saw her on her first profile when she joined, I think this is her third. No complaints if your looking for a 30's Mom hourly rate non SB. Had 1 visit because I prefer lower volume beginners (just my preference). Surprised she's not moved up to Listcrawler yet. On there constantly working deals and will even respond to CL ads looking to make money.

RobHenry222
02-18-19, 10:38
Do not accept any offers from a spinner gal from Collinsville that has the name Ashley in her profile name on wyp.

She will rob you.

Knucklebuck
02-18-19, 11:30
Do not accept any offers from a spinner gal from Collinsville that has the name Ashley in her profile name on wyp.

She will rob you.I think she was also on SA and I tried to set something up with her. The account now seems to have disappeared.

DDSlim
02-18-19, 11:54
I think she was also on SA and I tried to set something up with her. The account now seems to have disappeared.On SA she was Ashley2720 and then Ashley2189.

Yojimbo99
02-19-19, 20:05
Anyone have any information on this one?? Been getting mixed messages almost seems like 2 different people.Did you make any progress with her? I texted a while back. She finally replied one or two weeks later. Just wondering what to expect. Thanks.

Koompa
02-19-19, 23:55
Did you make any progress with her? I texted a while back. She finally replied one or two weeks later. Just wondering what to expect. Thanks.I ended up meeting with her back last year. She was nice but not very much enthusiasm, she even told me she is more into women than men. Nice set of naturals.

SugarDaddyX
02-24-19, 10:08

She will rob you.Can you give any more details on how she robbed you?

This is her: https://www.seeking.com/member/cf07cd2e-17bf-4f74-9512-89592eacc9ea.

SDX.

Newbie1961
02-24-19, 17:43
Just noticed Ally18 is back on after a long hiatus. If you get the chance see her.

Newbie1961
02-24-19, 17:49
All good to go but walked. I don't have as many standards at my age as most of you probably have. They were just much larger in real life than any pictures I saw that I had to pass.

Theduchess42099 Freelywild sthom98 redhotred2323.

Sababaes
02-25-19, 21:53
https://www.seeking.com/member/c6ddc640-0b84-4276-a76b-107dfcce2ead

TossAway7
02-26-19, 04:30
All good to go but walked. I don't have as many standards at my age as most of you probably have. They were just much larger in real life than any pictures I saw that I had to pass.

Theduchess42099 Freelywild sthom98 redhotred2323.I saw freelywild when she had a different name, was not g2g on first try and afterwards would set up meets just to cancel as I was pulling up to get her due to child care issues. So YMMV but I'd pass.

BoilerWelder
02-27-19, 11:55
Saw her on her first profile when she joined, I think this is her third. No complaints if your looking for a 30's Mom hourly rate non SB. Had 1 visit because I prefer lower volume beginners (just my preference). Surprised she's not moved up to Listcrawler yet. On there constantly working deals and will even respond to CL ads looking to make money.I just noticed she opened her 4th account that I know of today. What a piece of work.

TDG777
02-27-19, 19:34
Angelabbyxxo.

She just joined, and I should have been wary about meeting her since she hadn't taken a look at my profile. I was waiting for her at a coffee shop when I got a text saying she needed money up-front before she was comfortable meeting me. Maybe she was making excuses and you'll have better luck, but I doubt it. I'm getting tired of SA and these shenanigans.

Otherwise, I found a few who are good to go. Not providing a lot of details so I don't get outed, but you should have no problem if you're good at this:

Lilstat11 - https://www.seeking.com/member/ffcbde8a-0634-4846-b414-9e2a147dfd56.

Bratzgirl - https://www.seeking.com/member/99798788-ff1c-4fbe-b68c-c02724d04ef2.

Abbybby92 - https://www.seeking.com/member/c7247a6e-14d9-4395-9737-5cd02eebc615.

TossAway7
02-28-19, 03:56
Angelabbyxxo.

She just joined, and I should have been wary about meeting her since she hadn't taken a look at my profile. I was waiting for her at a coffee shop when I got a text saying she needed money up-front before she was comfortable meeting me. Maybe she was making excuses and you'll have better luck, but I doubt it. I'm getting tired of SA and these shenanigans.

Otherwise, I found a few who are good to go. Not providing a lot of details so I don't get outed, but you should have no problem if you're good at this:

Lilstat11 - https://www.seeking.com/member/ffcbde8a-0634-4846-b414-9e2a147dfd56.

Bratzgirl - https://www.seeking.com/member/99798788-ff1c-4fbe-b68c-c02724d04ef2.

Abbybby92 - https://www.seeking.com/member/c7247a6e-14d9-4395-9737-5cd02eebc615.Bratzgirl is a friend of a girl I've seen off and on for 2 years off SA. So I have no doubt she's good to go and might have to indulge.

BoilerWelder
02-28-19, 10:11
Bratzgirl is a friend of a girl I've seen off and on for 2 years off SA. So I have no doubt she's good to go and might have to indulge.When I spoke with her she was only wanting to meet as a duo with her friend. Iv seen the friend but not this girl. Only spoke with her.

QueNine
02-28-19, 11:37
When I spoke with her she was only wanting to meet as a duo with her friend. Iv seen the friend but not this girl. Only spoke with her.Last we spoke she referenced her and a friend as well. She lives in Cape and said "we" only come to STL on the weekends.

TossAway7
02-28-19, 15:47
Last we spoke she referenced her and a friend as well. She lives in Cape and said "we" only come to STL on the weekends.Ah, yeah I had a date set with her friend for Friday that she skipped out on then wanted to meet Saturday with bratzgirl as well, which I wasn't against but they never got back to me with a time or allowance. Then Sunday I got the same, so I wouldn't recommend them honestly. Plus the service level of the friend is way way down from when I first saw her.

JimmyJohn1987
02-28-19, 16:37
Ah, yeah I had a date set with her friend for Friday that she skipped out on then wanted to meet Saturday with bratzgirl as well, which I wasn't against but they never got back to me with a time or allowance. Then Sunday I got the same, so I wouldn't recommend them honestly. Plus the service level of the friend is way way down from when I first saw her.Madi has also gained about 25 lbs from 2-3 years ago, her body was perfect when she was 18. Bratzgirl is good to go but not worth the effort imo. I had buyers remorse LOL. But. If you want a 3 some, they are game. I just feel there are better options for me personally.

I love SA and getting these 18-21 yo newbies but damn is there a shit ton of BS with these chicks signing up recently thinking they are going have their bills paid for being friends or arm candy. Fck me. It's like a full time job weeding them out.

BoilerWelder
02-28-19, 16:43
Madi has also gained about 25 lbs from 2-3 years ago, her body was perfect when she was 18. Bratzgirl is good to go but not worth the effort imo. I had buyers remorse LOL. But. If you want a 3 some, they are game. I just feel there are better options for me personally.

I love SA and getting these 18-21 yo newbies but damn is there a shit ton of BS with these chicks signing up recently thinking they are going have their bills paid for being friends or arm candy. Fck me. It's like a full time job weeding them out.I noticed that from her Pics on SC.

I agree the BS is getting ridiculous again. There even a hetero couple or 2 on there now. It's about evolved into another AFF!

JimmyJohn1987
02-28-19, 17:07
I noticed that from her Pics on SC.

I agree the BS is getting ridiculous again. There even a hetero couple or 2 on there now. It's about evolved into another AFF!Yeah bring your bf, that will be fun ugh.

I had one tell me last night she wasn't sure about the benefits part and asked if we could do the FWB without the benefits. I said sure, I'd need $200 a week from you for that haha.

Might as well list a few that told me no physical activity but wanted an arrangement anyway. Maybe one of you guys will have better luck: CherryBombz2, Violet240, Violet689 , gracegirl, mercedesmarieee, those are just a few recent.

What's worse than those are the ones that play along because they have some scam in mind like premium Snapchat or selling pics or the classic 'I need $$' for some excuse within a hour of a planned meet.

BoilerWelder
02-28-19, 18:34
Did anyone else chat with this chick? I'm assuming she was banned by some of what she said in SA pms to me. I was thinking she was a scammer or trying to get guys banned but I was still trying to feel her out and today she's gone. Was a really strange convo.

JimmyJohn1987
02-28-19, 18:41
Did anyone else chat with this chick? I'm assuming she was banned by some of what she said in SA pms to me. I was thinking she was a scammer or trying to get guys banned but I was still trying to feel her out and today she's gone. Was a really strange convo.That's Allyssa. She's been talked about plenty here. She's a mess and not in a good way.

QueNine
02-28-19, 18:45
Did anyone else chat with this chick? I'm assuming she was banned by some of what she said in SA pms to me. I was thinking she was a scammer or trying to get guys banned but I was still trying to feel her out and today she's gone. Was a really strange convo.I've banged her. She "pauses" her account a lot.

Oh, and, where has she been talked about? I don't recall discussions about her in this thread.

BoilerWelder
02-28-19, 18:57
I've banged her. She "pauses" her account a lot.

Oh, and, where has she been talked about? I don't recall discussions about her in this thread.She hasn't been. That's why I asked.

JimmyJohn1987
02-28-19, 18:58
I've banged her. She "pauses" her account a lot.

Oh, and, where has she been talked about? I don't recall discussions about her in this thread.They are hard to find but there is plenty of Info on her. I actually feel sorry for her, she's got some problems and I'm certainly not going to contribute to them. When I get some time I will find the posts in here about her and post them. But they are only a peek into her issues.

QueNine
02-28-19, 19:05
They are hard to find but there is plenty of Info on her. I actually feel sorry for her, she's got some problems and I'm certainly not going to contribute to them. When I get some time I will find the posts in here about her and post them. But they are only a peek into her issues.I'm curious. I've searched for her in the past and cannot find anything. Unless it's under a different SA name?

BoilerWelder
02-28-19, 19:07
They are hard to find but there is plenty of Info on her. I actually feel sorry for her, she's got some problems and I'm certainly not going to contribute to them. When I get some time I will find the posts in here about her and post them. But they are only a peek into her issues.That explains that. I'll heed that warning.

JimmyJohn1987
02-28-19, 19:30
I'm curious. I've searched for her in the past and cannot find anything. Unless it's under a different SA name?So they are hard to find, I will find them when I get a min.

QueNine
02-28-19, 20:05
So they are hard to find, I will find them when I get a min.Thank you. That would be really appreciated.

DocOck81
02-28-19, 22:11
They are hard to find but there is plenty of Info on her. I actually feel sorry for her, she's got some problems and I'm certainly not going to contribute to them. When I get some time I will find the posts in here about her and post them. But they are only a peek into her issues.She has been off and on the site for a couple years. She is a sweet girl but, you are right, she has some issues.

JimmyJohn1987
03-01-19, 01:27
Thank you. That would be really appreciated.Posts 106 118 295.

TossAway7
03-01-19, 02:55
Just a heads up, this girl is a little crazy and I would avoid. She's also married so def husband drama.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d11a3cc6-d78c-4698-a084-00f8fa8416e9

JimmyJohn1987
03-01-19, 15:11
SA rinser.

Newbie1961
03-03-19, 15:42
Will make the trip to meet you in STL. Check her social medial for actual size. Much larger in real life.

Newbie1961
03-03-19, 15:49
Semi pro. Runs ads occasionally on Listcrawler. Usually find her at RiverCity.

TossAway7
03-04-19, 00:07
Semi pro. Runs ads occasionally on Listcrawler. Usually find her at RiverCity.I saw her once off listcrawler. Fun, good service overall, didn't rush too much. Would probably see her again if the donation were acceptable.

SugarDaddyX
03-04-19, 00:47
This one tells you to come in to see her at Diamond Cabaret. If she works in a club where lap dances are $40 each, she isn't going to be banging for anything reasonable.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8a6b2c53-95be-4102-ae67-aecf3f3ca2c0

This one just seems to be playing around. Exchanged messages and it went nowhere. She is online every day.

https://www.seeking.com/member/878c0c93-ee00-4173-afd3-f6e23cf7827d

Another one who is not serious. Just online everyday for the entertainment factor.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a67eb5c9-6114-48f6-a436-402abe03729e

This one claims in her profile to be an "experienced sugar baby", yet she is only 18 and has been on the site four and a half months. She is looking for a guy to give her money without sex.

https://www.seeking.com/member/03804cab-5ae9-4624-80e4-ab609b97570b

I thought I had two SB's lined up this past week. Exchanged texts and planned meet ups. Both ladies kept cancelling and rescheduling or going silent hours before the meet time. They obviously had cold feet or never met anyone before off the site. At least they are not pros or UTR's. I'll be patient and see what comes of it. I've been in this game for eight years now and lost count of how many sugar babies I've been with. I will say St. Louis has been one of the toughest locales I've seen for the demographic I seek, 18-26 year olds. Lots of flakes and girls who want to be paid for not putting out.

Get that sex.

SDX.

JimmyJohn1987
03-04-19, 11:38
On SA. Rinser. Unfortunately a most common theme almost word for word, needs $ sent prior to meeting 'to prove you are serious, since I've been scammed before'.

QueNine
03-04-19, 12:23
On SA. Rinser. Unfortunately a most common theme almost word for word, needs $ sent prior to meeting 'to prove you are serious, since I've been scammed before'.Maybe you lucked out. She kinda looks like a tranny.

JimmyJohn1987
03-04-19, 12:31
On SA. Rinser. Unfortunately a most common theme almost word for word, needs $ sent prior to meeting 'to prove you are serious, since I've been scammed before'.I tend to message any profile w a slim listed body type and let the chips fall. Clue #1 which rarely a good sign, is when their first reply to the initial contact is 'text me xxx-xxx-xxxx'.

DDSlim
03-04-19, 20:46
This game has run it's course with me. Flakes, strippers, crazy, I'm out. Best of luck gentleman.

BoilerWelder
03-05-19, 00:53
Rinser. Online only. First clue was when she only chats on Snap.

Johnylike 6969
03-05-19, 09:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/7e913b36-57fa-45f0-a634-38d20c8700de

Anybody have any intel about this girl. Thanks in advance.

LuvEmTighter
03-05-19, 10:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/7e913b36-57fa-45f0-a634-38d20c8700de

Anybody have any intel about this girl. Thanks in advance.That one caught my eye too, tried reaching out via alternate methods but nothing.

No longer a paid member on there.

But she fav me and sent a message, that I can't read. Oh well.

BoilerWelder
03-05-19, 13:21
Wants a couple meets before any fun. But still wants paid. Said she's been scammed before. Yeah right. She hasn't been on WYP that long and SA a day.

SugarDaddyX
03-06-19, 23:50
On SA. Rinser. Unfortunately a most common theme almost word for word, needs $ sent prior to meeting 'to prove you are serious, since I've been scammed before'.It looks like someone reported her for scamming, or she was not getting any takers and threw in the towel. The profile is gone.

Get that sex.

SDX.

JimmyJohn1987
03-07-19, 00:24
On SA. Anyone got anything on her? I swore she looked familiar and she sent some pics via text that I've seen before on SA, different profile. I can't locate my earlier messaging with her. Of course she's saying she's new and never been on SA but I know it's a lie so red flag #1. If she's legit, she's nice looking and is saying all the right things and says she's down. Just not sure, spidey senses saying proceed w caution but of course I'd love to hit it if she's for real.

StreyLok
03-07-19, 00:47
On SA. Anyone got anything on her? I swore she looked familiar and she sent some pics via text that I've seen before on SA, different profile. I can't locate my earlier messaging with her. Of course she's saying she's new and never been on SA but I know it's a lie so red flag #1. If she's legit, she's nice looking and is saying all the right things and says she's down. Just not sure, spidey senses saying proceed w caution but of course I'd love to hit it if she's for real.Yeah, that's a scammer. I asked for a specific pose for verification and all I got back was why? Are you going to send money via paypal?

JimmyJohn1987
03-07-19, 01:03
Yeah, that's a scammer. I asked for a specific pose for verification and all I got back was why? Are you going to send money via paypal?She was kind of bitchy too when I asked certain questions. Thanks for the intel.

JimmyJohn1987
03-07-19, 01:10
Another likely SA rinser. Quick to text and says she'd do anything for her SD and is looking for someone. Then when asked to meet says I'm not in Missouri and away at school so can't meet. WTF?

SugarDaddyX
03-07-19, 03:27
It is interesting that alot of ladies pop up on both sites. Sometimes the second profile can give you a bit more information or an additional picture or two.

1. Talked to her quite a bit. When it was time to set something up, she went silent. Maybe someone else has had better luck.

https://www.seeking.com/member/039cff23-e9f7-42ac-5b6a-90654b9001e9

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/lmz6PW1dL0k4q4DAqEbwMDy8

2. She claims to work at Hooters, but has much less than a handful on her chest, WTF? Texted with her. She is looking for money without sex. A time waster who is constantly on both sites.

https://www.seeking.com/member/bd1fbcf9-459c-42f1-886e-51da29761681

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/D739YwOLk5gVgNVJGjyENdXv

3. She comes off as GPS, telling people to buy her stuff off of her wishlist and saying she will always counter offer on WYP. I got the impression she might be les and looking for money for nothing. Alot of the thinner black ladies tend to overvalue themselves.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ad43994c-dc00-4325-954c-bcda1240f864

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/EmyW2ordn5jryd456wY9ZQlM

Get that sex.

SDX.

BoilerWelder
03-07-19, 10:29
It is interesting that alot of ladies pop up on both sites. Sometimes the second profile can give you a bit more information or an additional picture or two.

1. Talked to her quite a bit. When it was time to set something up, she went silent. Maybe someone else has had better luck.

2. She claims to work at Hooters, but has much less than a handful on her chest, WTF? Texted with her. She is looking for money without sex. A time waster who is constantly on both sites.

3. She comes off as GPS, telling people to buy her stuff off of her wishlist and saying she will always counter offer on WYP. I got the impression she might be les and looking for money for nothing. Alot of the thinner black ladies tend to overvalue themselves.

Get that sex.

SDX.I tried the first one when she first popped up on WYP. Offered her a pretty good sum and she countered with a ridiculous amount. I just rejected it and moved on.

JimmyJohn1987
03-07-19, 12:24

Get that sex.

SDX.I've talked to all 3. Met #1 and it was actually very reasonable $. She's nice and has a very pretty face. Her pics are flattering and looks taller and in better shape than in person. Nice bolt on's, no BJ of any kind and sort of bland in the bedroom. Better options imo. Met #2 and she's cute and before the meet and greet, agreed to meet privately but acted surprised when the time came. I told her I didn't have time to play games and I never heard from her again. #3 mentioned PayPal early and I blocked her.

I'm saying they are all a pass.

HotSpurs
03-07-19, 16:35
Angelabbyxxo.

Abbybby92 - https://www.seeking.com/member/c7247a6e-14d9-4395-9737-5cd02eebc615.Could you tell more details about your experience with lilstat11? She seems genuine but not sure what she can offer cause she's pretty young.

JimmyJohn1987
03-07-19, 19:08
https://www.seeking.com/member/4d68ad43-5e5e-4eb9-9cfd-74b605d3404b

Read her profile. Wants to text or Snapchat right away and of course wants an online arrangement. I said why waste guys time with that bs in your profile. Ugh.

DDSlim
03-07-19, 19:33

Read her profile. Wants to text or Snapchat right away and of course wants an online arrangement. I said why waste guys time with that bs in your profile. Ugh.I figured as much. The haystack around the needle just keeps getting bigger on SA.

Start treating hookers like hookers again and it will get smaller.

A2

DocOck81
03-08-19, 00:10

Read her profile. Wants to text or Snapchat right away and of course wants an online arrangement. I said why waste guys time with that bs in your profile. Ugh.Two things -.

1) I stopped paying attention to 'curvy' profiles because it means fat.

2) SA has no issues with girls putting right in their profiles that they want online arrangements, even though it is listed as a reason to report their profiles. When SA made the switch to how the treated 'blocked' accounts, they got around the issue. Used to be that you could block someone and then see them in a list of blocked profiles. Now they just remove that person from your 'view' on the site forever so it appears to you they are gone so they don't actually have to remove the profile. They wants as many women as possible on there, regardless of if they are fake or not. More women means more men paying to join in hopes of finding that unicorn on the site. The site was far better a year or two ago and has gone down hill steadily since.

LuvEmTighter
03-08-19, 11:27
Another 2 good reasons I don't pay for the service anymore.

Two things -.

1) I stopped paying attention to 'curvy' profiles because it means fat.

2) SA has no issues with girls putting right in their profiles that they want online arrangements, even though it is listed as a reason to report their profiles. When SA made the switch to how the treated 'blocked' accounts, they got around the issue. Used to be that you could block someone and then see them in a list of blocked profiles. Now they just remove that person from your 'view' on the site forever so it appears to you they are gone so they don't actually have to remove the profile. They wants as many women as possible on there, regardless of if they are fake or not. More women means more men paying to join in hopes of finding that unicorn on the site. The site was far better a year or two ago and has gone down hill steadily since..

QueNine
03-08-19, 12:47
Could you tell more details about your experience with lilstat11? She seems genuine but not sure what she can offer cause she's pretty young.She can offer a Young, minimally wrecked vagina.

BoilerWelder
03-08-19, 14:50
She can offer a Young, minimally wrecked vagina.As true as that is it was still a much needed laugh today!

Hamm Berger
03-08-19, 19:33
Jaynet18 - accepted my offer after viewing my profile which is a must before I unlock now. Then she says she's not looking to meet in person even though my profile clearly states that's what I'm looking for. I swear some of these girls are just plain dumb.

Kartse. Similar deal as above except she just flat out stopped replying.

Missme456 - got the digits but haven't met. She takes days to respond to a single message. Anyone met up with her? Pms appreciated.

Newbie1961
03-10-19, 15:31
Saw her a couple years ago pretty steady for a while. Will appear infrequently as funds are needed. Has done some modeling and her appearance and body can back it up. Modest breast enhancements, has a child but a very nice body you would never know it. Educated, classy and requires discretion. Not your typical 150 girl. Please don't contact me with questions, I am posting what info I am comfortable sharing in this post.

Newbie1961
03-10-19, 15:36
Funandsexydanni and also has a profile on WYP. No need to contact her on these sites. You can pick her up on SBW by the 2 gas stations.

Whaler
03-11-19, 16:14
Anybody seen her? Talking with her now and she sure seems pushy to meet right away. Any intel on her please PM me. Thanks.

Johnylike 6969
03-12-19, 12:13
https://www.seeking.com/member/2659743d-b57a-4c3f-ae58-d411312933f6

Anyinfo about this SA girl. Thanks in advance.

JimmyJohn1987
03-13-19, 18:39
Maybe it's just me but I doubt it. Told them all to be up front in their profiles and quit w the games. I read a profile the other day which I appreciated but it actually said 'I'm what you call a rinser".

Mneathe.

Candy308— this one. Tread lightly, will talk it up all the way to a meet then hit you with 'I need $ to fix my car first'.

KissTheSweetest55.

PrettyKitty97.

Mercedesmarieee.

FiveLbsOfFun
03-19-19, 19:08
Anyone seen Buildabear1125. I'm always looking for the petite and naghty on the IL side. Does anyone have any info on this one?

Wyghost
03-19-19, 19:56
She is on Wyp, any one know any info on this lady. Be in town in a couple weeks and trying to get set up for fun.

Second one would be Princesspanda18.

Stripper4 life seems to be a waste of time only want my phone number.

FiveLbsOfFun
03-19-19, 20:25
She is on Wyp, any one know any info on this lady. Be in town in a couple weeks and trying to get set up for fun.

Stripper4 life seems to be a waste of time only want my phone number.Careful w Stripper she's changed names more than anyone can follow. I believe she'll blow up your phone too. There should be a thread or two on her, but I can't recall her all her usernames.

V2017
03-19-19, 20:54

Stripper4 life seems to be a waste of time only want my phone number.Miss Maria. She may not meet you second time. First time she will meet and get the allowance. That is what she did to me last year.

Wyghost
03-19-19, 21:14
Careful w Stripper she's changed names more than anyone can follow. I believe she'll blow up your phone too. There should be a thread or two on her, but I can't recall her all her usernames.Never give out my number. Thanks.

TossAway7
03-20-19, 01:00
Any word on this one? Thanks!

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/x7GBPdRga0r7bk3AQ2On6DwW

SugarDaddyX
03-20-19, 21:32
These ladies are on Seeking for shits and giggles. They want to see your pictures, but won't reciprocate. None of them seem to even know what they want.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9de9cb59-9fe4-4bc6-9063-575328e90e3e

https://www.seeking.com/member/c81e0f3f-42f4-4240-9e11-a22447a5927e

https://www.seeking.com/member/dddd3ac8-c8c6-4de2-9fda-fb326a83e79f

Seeking has become a waste of time in my opinion. I loved the site back in 2011-2015. I let my membership expire.

Get that sex.

SDX.

Newbie1961
03-24-19, 14:58
I can say that myself and at least 2 guys on here have seen the third one. As always your results can vary with most on there.

She is very real, very wet and very fun.

These ladies are on Seeking for shits and giggles. They want to see your pictures, but won't reciprocate. None of them seem to even know what they want.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9de9cb59-9fe4-4bc6-9063-575328e90e3e

https://www.seeking.com/member/c81e0f3f-42f4-4240-9e11-a22447a5927e

https://www.seeking.com/member/dddd3ac8-c8c6-4de2-9fda-fb326a83e79f

Seeking has become a waste of time in my opinion. I loved the site back in 2011-2015. I let my membership expire.

Get that sex.

SDX.

JimmyJohn1987
03-26-19, 19:45
Her place is a very secure building so I don't know why you'd be nervous. She's verh personable and kind unless someone is rude to her. She has her reasons for Joe she does business and it's to keep herself safe and to keep things discreet!What are you talking about?

Newbie1961
03-31-19, 15:53
Seen her a few times since she joined. Large, natural titties that defy gravity. Thicker than pictures. No M&G required.

NemesisHero
03-31-19, 22:44
Seen her a few times since she joined. Large, natural titties that defy gravity. Thicker than pictures. No M&G required.Definitely interested in her. What was the damage, activities offered? Thanks.

LuvEmTighter
04-03-19, 10:34
Seen her a few times since she joined. Large, natural titties that defy gravity. Thicker than pictures. No M&G required.Share her contact info if you are willing. Pm me.

ChaseSmith
04-03-19, 16:34
Share her contact info if you are willing. Pm me.Yessir. Would love the contact info too!

Hamm Berger
04-03-19, 18:59
Shewasntready55. Apparently she is not ready to respond to messages at this time. Although I encourage everyone on that site to make an offer just to see her "private" photos. She has a couple outstanding ass pics. I would refrain from actually unlocking the date though.

StreyLok
04-03-19, 20:20
Shewasntready55. Apparently she is not ready to respond to messages at this time. Although I encourage everyone on that site to make an offer just to see her "private" photos. She has a couple outstanding ass pics. I would refrain from actually unlocking the date though.I think her and LunaLilla both work at the social house.

BoilerWelder
04-04-19, 09:15
I think her and LunaLilla both work at the social house.Reavis Social?

StreyLok
04-04-19, 20:49
Reavis Social?I don't know which locations. LunaLilla has a social house shirt on in one picture. Shewasntready has photos that look like the inside of the soulard location. Red walls with tv's up top with a mirror behind the bar. I could be wrong. Just going based off photos.

DocOck81
04-07-19, 19:18
Anyone met with Hannahfitness off WYP yet? If so, have you got anywhere? Seems she wants to do the public meeting first but has made no indication about how that date ends or if the second is is a private meeting.

Poke Mon
04-13-19, 11:09
Decided to do WYP but it seems like a scam site to me. There's no guarantee that the girl you're spending credit on is real. So fishy.

TossAway7
04-14-19, 17:19
Any word on this one gents? Thanks as always!

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/3armpGlEKA2GxjNJPBoQYb7W

HolyStone1975
04-14-19, 19:37

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/3armpGlEKA2GxjNJPBoQYb7WShe seems legit. Sent me a couple other pics and those look better than than the filtered ones on the site. She was desperate to meet Friday but I was out of town and she has been dark since then.

StreyLok
04-15-19, 00:46

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/3armpGlEKA2GxjNJPBoQYb7WI had her come by once. She looked like she had a H habit and had been sleeping in a pile of dirty laundry for a month. I gave her 40 and sent her packing.

TigerMan1610
04-17-19, 00:25
I met her and would avoid.

Anyone met with Hannahfitness off WYP yet? If so, have you got anywhere? Seems she wants to do the public meeting first but has made no indication about how that date ends or if the second is is a private meeting.

Johnylike 6969
04-17-19, 17:40
Any intel on this SA girl. Thanks in advance.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b020b908-6f01-4ebc-89ff-a6bba23f3b83

TexMex1
04-18-19, 10:53
Is the asian girl Tammy / funbabexoxo or whatever still around? Or her friend / cousin that special girl?

StreyLok
04-18-19, 14:00
Any intel on this SA girl. Thanks in advance.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b020b908-6f01-4ebc-89ff-a6bba23f3b83She is fun, but has a drug problem.

HolyStone1975
04-18-19, 18:53
Is the asian girl Tammy / funbabexoxo or whatever still around? Or her friend / cousin that special girl?If I recall seeing her mentioned on the site here, it is not worth the time or effort if she is. I have no personal experience but there are enough comments about her that she would not even be on my radar.

HolyStone1975
04-19-19, 19:22
I had her come by once. She looked like she had a H habit and had been sleeping in a pile of dirty laundry for a month. I gave her 40 and sent her packing.Looks like she is a real escort now.

https://escortalligator.com.stlouis.listcrawler.com/post/32259691/

On the bright side, it looks like pics and vids are on option if that's your thing.

StreyLok
04-22-19, 02:10
Wanted 1500 for a booty call. I laughed at her.

AnonymouCol
04-22-19, 21:02
Hey why'all — so, turns out I'm visiting your fair city from Columbus, OH for a couple of days here soon.

I was in SA here in Columbus for a month or so about a year ago. Nope, I'm not at all wealthy, but I'm younger, fairly good looking, with SOME disposable income. Regardless, I absolutely cleaned the fuck up when I was on there and spent, at most, $$ on one particularly hot 18 year old. Mostly a nice dinner and a bottle of wine at my place.

Anyhow, I haven't been on in a long time, mostly due visibility concerns locally. Columbus has a great economy and is a really young city. With OSU tossed in this mix, SA was a treasure trove.

I'm thinking about joining again in advance of my visit and setting my location accordingly. How are things there? Pretty good? Or has SA been totally polluted after FOSTA?

Feel free to DM. As one of your brethren here will attest to, I'm furnish intel to anyone visiting my way.

TossAway7
04-23-19, 00:08
Hey why'all so, turns out I'm visiting your fair city from Columbus, OH for a couple of days here soon.

I was in SA here in Columbus for a month or so about a year ago. Nope, I'm not at all wealthy, but I'm younger, fairly good looking, with SOME disposable income. Regardless, I absolutely cleaned the fuck up when I was on there and spent, at most, $$ on one particularly hot 18 year old. Mostly a nice dinner and a bottle of wine at my place.

Anyhow, I haven't been on in a long time, mostly due visibility concerns locally. Columbus has a great economy and is a really young city. With OSU tossed in this mix, SA was a treasure trove.

I'm thinking about joining again in advance of my visit and setting my location accordingly. How are things there? Pretty good? Or has SA been totally polluted after FOSTA?

Feel free to DM. As one of your brethren here will attest to, I'm furnish intel to anyone visiting my way.A few girls on there are still good to go from what I hear, but I quit after FOSTA because most girls now just want to go shopping or to dinner with nothing else added in. YMMV though.

Southsiide87
04-23-19, 15:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/5eb21491-7844-4b73-8814-38381a47e07d

Any reports on this one? Looks nice.

Southsiide87
04-24-19, 12:45
Also you can just pm me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5eb21491-7844-4b73-8814-38381a47e07d

Any reports on this one? Looks nice.

WoodSlinger
04-24-19, 18:34
I've been to this fine city for the past three weeks on contract assignment for work. Fly in Monday, fly out Friday afternoon. Secret benefits worked so well, I've had an amazing time with a super horny 20 y / o dark skinned girl from IL to my room twice and look forward to meeting her each week. We go at it for a while I get couple pops, $. 5 each visit plus the Uber. Bonus points as she's a squirter.

Got another hit from there today and planning on tonight as I type this. 19 y / o white kinky freak. Love this town!

Newbie1961
04-28-19, 13:15
I've never had any problems with Sam, but I always have any pawnable items out of reach when I have these girls over. She is friends with sugarkisses29.

She is fun, but has a drug problem.

HolyStone1975
05-02-19, 20:42
I met her and would avoid.I met Hannah within the last 2 weeks and I have to agree. She will insist on a dinner date first and coyly mentions other stuff might happen.

First, the good stuff. She has a cute face.

Now the bad stuff. It is WAY too much effort to get her to the bedroom. Like more effort than I have ever had to put forth with a girl on the site and, let me tell you, it was NOT very much worth it. She is bigger than her pics let on (there is a reason the one pic of her in her underwear is from so far away) and she is super boring in the bedroom. It was so bad that I wondered if she even knew what to do there. Like, the BJ was awful, she barely participated in the sex, and she is boring to talk to. We had agreed to an amount while at dinner and when I gave it to her she seemed kind of pissed about it and even let out a sigh. I asked what the problem was and she said she expected more. When I countered that she should have asked for more before agreeing to come back to my place she said she usually gets 600-700 per meeting. She left quickly after and I blocked her number and on WYP.

I would avoid like the plague unless you have a fetish for girls like this. And 'like this' I mean girls who are a pain in the ass.

Newbie1961
05-05-19, 16:46
Found her off a dating app running a SD profile, convinced her to do some P4 P a while back. She's been on SA a while but has platonic listed so maybe things have changed. GPS but when the clothes come off kind of a good girl gone nasty.

She's running in the "Miss Missouri" this year so is probably seeking funding for that if you want to take a shot at her.

TexMex1
05-07-19, 13:11
Has anybody else tried secretbenefits.com? I read elsewhere that for some users it is more cost effecient than SA and it seems to work sort of like WYP (never used WYP though). While browsing the local talent I've seen a couple familar faces from SA and escort sites but a lot seem to be unique to this site (fake maybe?

I've been to this fine city for the past three weeks on contract assignment for work. Fly in Monday, fly out Friday afternoon. Secret benefits worked so well, I've had an amazing time with a super horny 20 y / o dark skinned girl from IL to my room twice and look forward to meeting her each week. We go at it for a while I get couple pops, $. 5 each visit plus the Uber. Bonus points as she's a squirter.

Got another hit from there today and planning on tonight as I type this. 19 y / o white kinky freak. Love this town!

Yojimbo99
05-07-19, 13:29
Has anybody else tried secretbenefits.com? I read elsewhere that for some users it is more cost effecient than SA and it seems to work sort of like WYP (never used WYP though). While browsing the local talent I've seen a couple familar faces from SA and escort sites but a lot seem to be unique to this site (fake maybe?I had a similar question as you TexMex. I have a free account on SB but have been reluctant to buy credits as it is hard to know how many accounts are real versus fake. One could burn through a lot of credits trying to find a match. Ashley Madison is even worse.

TossAway7
05-07-19, 13:36
I had a similar question as you TexMex. I have a free account on SB but have been reluctant to buy credits as it is hard to know how many accounts are real versus fake. One could burn through a lot of credits trying to find a match. Ashley Madison is even worse.I'm sort of using WYP again right now, but I don't plan to buy any more credits and probably won't use a credit based site again. It's just way too hit or miss (mostly miss) with real v fake, girls agreeing to one thing then first message demanding more. Not worth it.

LebenistKurz
05-08-19, 13:39
https://www.seeking.com/member/11167786-21b9-4ed4-afb1-9069ae3e96bd

Has anyone met with her or have information they can share?

BoilerWelder
05-08-19, 19:12
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/G4eQKnwdY0pWVjM5jZvO92xL

Anyone have anything? Wants money up front in public meet and greet. Said she's been scammed before but hasn't been doing this long. Only elude to more if there's "a connection".

PMs preferred.

This was my last credits Iv been saving for months. Most likely wasted as usual.

Hamm Berger
05-09-19, 16:42
Met up with sexymaidsaranu for 100. Her pics are her but definitely not recent. She's probably put on 40 lbs. And there's not much in the way of personality to make up for it. She still has nice giant tits though. Gave a good BBBJ while naked. I wasn't really interested in doing anything else due to the lack of attraction. Won't repeat, but anyone out there into bigger women might be able to get her for cheaper than I did.

HolyStone1975
05-09-19, 18:45
Met up with sexymaidsaranu for 100. Her pics are her but definitely not recent. She's probably put on 40 lbs. And there's not much in the way of personality to make up for it. She still has nice giant tits though. Gave a good BBBJ while naked. I wasn't really interested in doing anything else due to the lack of attraction. Won't repeat, but anyone out there into bigger women might be able to get her for cheaper than I did.You are going to make a lot of people on this board happy with that review. Seems to be a lot of guys on here who love the fat girls.

Newbie1961
05-09-19, 19:23
I wasted time and money on SB twice and I'm done with it. I am certain they use fembots on that site.

I had a similar question as you TexMex. I have a free account on SB but have been reluctant to buy credits as it is hard to know how many accounts are real versus fake. One could burn through a lot of credits trying to find a match. Ashley Madison is even worse.

HolyStone1975
05-10-19, 19:34
Ella_Enchanted32 (on WYP and SA).

Pretty sure she is a lesbian because she offered to meet with her girlfriend. However, they are not looking for anything physical and get really pissy with you if even suggest it. Save your time and money and just ignore this one unless you want to pay her $200 for nudes because that is the only way you will see her naked.

StreyLok
05-10-19, 22:38
Sexybabyashley wants you to pay her cell phone without meeting.

NicoleBabyy14 talks a good game, wants gas money too meet (Never do this guys, they will get that 20-30 bucks then noshow).

BoilerWelder
05-11-19, 11:11
Sugarbaby7902 First thing she did was ask about Venmo. I told her I only deal in dead presidents. Probably fake.

JimmyJohn1987
05-11-19, 11:19
Sexybabyashley wants you to pay her cell phone without meeting.

NicoleBabyy14 talks a good game, wants gas money too meet (Never do this guys, they will get that 20-30 bucks then noshow).Nicolebaby hit me with 'I need $25 or my kids are going to starve' then 6 hours later 'I'm out of gas' then later 'I need food'.

Not saying she won't meet but that crap is not for me. I also have 2 friends on SA and almost word for word she tried the same shit. Unfortunately I'd imagine some guys are falling for it.

JimmyJohn1987
05-11-19, 11:47
Sugarbaby7902 First thing she did was ask about Venmo. I told her I only deal in dead presidents. Probably fake.Told me it was her birthday and to send her some birthday $ and she'd meet me today. I told her to send me $25 and I'd send her back $50 ha. Then I said ok I will, what's your checking account #. Haha.

BoilerWelder
05-11-19, 14:53
Told me it was her birthday and to send her some birthday $ and she'd meet me today. I told her to send me $25 and I'd send her back $50 ha. Then I said ok I will, what's your checking account #. Haha.LOL. Exactly what she told me. I guess some people actually are dumb enough.

NemesisHero
05-12-19, 23:58
Does anyone have info on this one? I thought she had been talked about before, but I can't find anything on her using search. Have an accepted offer from her on WYP and just trying to get an idea of what to expect. Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/4RkpZeDoYAMDzxp0OaN6Wwx3

PaulRew
05-13-19, 08:41
Good morning gents, just found your thread so I can provide a potential PSA.

This one is really hot, will move to Kik quickly, is REALLY open minded and will send pics. I was all set to meet her for lunch on Saturday. In Providence, RI.

She of course disappeared on Saturday morning only to pop up in Daytona, FL mid-morning Saturday and now she is in your lovely City.

Girl gets around I guess LOL.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e9c0ac7a-5e80-48e9-a45a-51611f78d7af

RobHenry222
05-13-19, 10:19
Does anyone have info on this one? I thought she had been talked about before, but I can't find anything on her using search. Have an accepted offer from her on WYP and just trying to get an idea of what to expect. Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/4RkpZeDoYAMDzxp0OaN6Wwx3Previous reports have said she is a scammer.

StreyLok
05-14-19, 23:22
She seemed cool about 200 per date this weekend. She is being evicted so she hit me up. She got super angry about the offer and claimed people offer her 400 just for nudes and she rather be homeless. I told her to have fun with the eviction.

Its always the 30+ that over value their pussy. There are plenty of 18-25 year olds that are better then your old ass.

Koompa
05-15-19, 16:58

This one is really hot, will move to Kik quickly, is REALLY open minded and will send pics. I was all set to meet her for lunch on Saturday. In Providence, RI.

She of course disappeared on Saturday morning only to pop up in Daytona, FL mid-morning Saturday and now she is in your lovely City.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e9c0ac7a-5e80-48e9-a45a-51611f78d7afYes, just like you explained except after sending a lot of hot pics and saying she was up to meet tried to sell me a solo video of her for 50, apparently she didn't realize there is free porn all over the net.

TossAway7
05-16-19, 01:59

https://www.seeking.com/member/e9c0ac7a-5e80-48e9-a45a-51611f78d7afMost likely not in any of those places, just changing her location to try to sell vids.

StreyLok
05-23-19, 16:33
Amethystflower. Wants 450 just for lunch LOL.

Halestormbaby. Good to go.

StreyLok
05-23-19, 22:53
Anyone have any info on Love4211?

WoodSlinger
05-26-19, 13:38
Has anybody else tried secretbenefits.com? I read elsewhere that for some users it is more cost effecient than SA and it seems to work sort of like WYP (never used WYP though). While browsing the local talent I've seen a couple familar faces from SA and escort sites but a lot seem to be unique to this site (fake maybe?To me, its easy to spot the fake profiles. Here are my rules before replying to anyone.

1. They must have more than one pic.

2. They need to have filled out some information and more than a sentence or two. I kind of rely on my ability to read between the lines in what they put on their profile. Generic stuff is always a sure way to spot a fake profile.

I believe that Secret benefits, sends you messages from fake accounts to get you to burn credits. I buy 1000 credits at a time and they last me well over 6 months, more cost effective than SA. Keeping my rule in mind I delete a ton of messages that seem iffy. I might miss a legit contact, and I don't care. I get way better quality for sure.

Also, if you're into older MILF types, those are also more likely to be accurate and can be had for a decent "allowance" I flex from 18 to 38, depending on looks, quality of profile, and bang-ability.

It seems you get messages from fake accounts. Just reply to ones with more detailed profiles and multiple pics. There are also rinsers galore, they have _ drama. Just fill in the blank. Eviction, no food, starving kids.

I've had luck in STL with a couple of girls. For one, meeting a true nympho is a blessing. She's young, dark skinned, but totally into fucking for hours. They're on there, just got to weed out the fakes / scammers.

Newbie1961
05-26-19, 15:54
Thicker than I prefer but seemed dtf and sent some better pics. Was trying to set something up but she required a M&G and a 100 gift just to show her I was serious. I asked her if she normally requires a 100 cash payment when she shows up to an interview as a job applicant.

LebenistKurz
05-27-19, 13:26
To me, its easy to spot the fake profiles. Here are my rules before replying to anyone.

1. They must have more than one pic.

2. They need to have filled out some information and more than a sentence or two. I kind of rely on my ability to read between the lines in what they put on their profile. Generic stuff is always a sure way to spot a fake profile.

I believe that Secret benefits, sends you messages from fake accounts to get you to burn credits. I buy 1000 credits at a time and they last me well over 6 months, more cost effective than SA. Keeping my rule in mind I delete a ton of messages that seem iffy. I might miss a legit contact, and I don't care. I get way better quality for sure.

Also, if you're into older MILF types, those are also more likely to be accurate and can be had for a decent "allowance" I flex from 18 to 38, depending on looks, quality of profile, and bang-ability.

It seems you get messages from fake accounts. Just reply to ones with more detailed profiles and multiple pics. There are also rinsers galore, they have _ drama. Just fill in the blank. Eviction, no food, starving kids.

I've had luck in STL with a couple of girls. For one, meeting a true nympho is a blessing. She's young, dark skinned, but totally into fucking for hours. They're on there, just got to weed out the fakes / scammers.Most use old photos. Always be suspicious if there's only a face photo and list themselves as "curvy. " That means they're weight is much higher than you think. It's a joke because don't they think you're fooling the guy if you're going to meet and see for yourself? I insist on meeting them at a time and location they can choose. If not, bye. Also, no money to meet. Ever.

Some of these women are dogs but they think they're hot. There's always pussy if you want to pay for it. They're hookers if they take money for sex. Call it an escort, arrangement, whatever makes you or them feel better. The reality is they take your money only if it's your choice, not her choice.

Johnylike 6969
05-28-19, 15:46
Any info to share about this SA girl.

https://www.seeking.com/member/eee37316-bda1-41c6-ab7c-7047c7ddf273

Thanks in advance.

Newbie1961
06-02-19, 15:20
I think this is her third profile. She's been doing this for a few years and knows how it works. No M&G was required. Good to go and a party girl.

Newbie1961
06-02-19, 15:31
She is 18 now but has been working deals on SA & WYP under different profile names. Good to go just wasn't my type to continue seeing her in my rotation. Into S & M, ropes and likes a heavy hand. Had some major bruising from rough play the times I saw her. All the pics and vids I wanted.

StreyLok
06-04-19, 04:05
She wants 150 via paypal or cash app before even meeting. Don't fall for the scam.

Newbie1961
06-16-19, 13:49
If your into young, thick probably would enjoy this one. Just not my type but a sure thing (for me anyway). Not seeing her anymore and will share her digits. Be patient for response I'm only on here once or twice a week. If you have posted here on any good to go SA / WYP girls in the past month or so PM for #. If you have not recently shared any I won't respond.

HolyStone1975
06-18-19, 21:35
Just a little info on the ones below:

SweetSarandipity. Hard to schedule with but worth. Offered BBFS with no CIP.

Gracyw. Back again. Saw her last year but it took a while. She is great the first time. Assumed she would be super safe since she sees guys so often but she never asked for a condom and I wasn't going to argue.

RedHot703 - This one is basically a BP girl who figured out how to use SA.

Rosebaby94 - Hot as fuck. Sucks a great dick, enjoys anal, and didn't ask for a condom.

PeachyAphrodite. Great tits, gives great head, thinks way more of herself than she should. She is no more than a glorified BP girl who asks for a lot to meet but will take way less. Never asked for a condom and after the first time allowed CIP.

EnchantedElle314 - This one is a huge pain in the ass to get to meet as she always has an excuse or wants money to pay off bills before she can meet. No condom required and was okay with anal.

Sugarbaby3433 - This one has put on a lot of weight since I first saw her years ago. She gives a great BJ, but is pretty boring in bed other wise. No condom and allows CIP and CIA.

Missbluejayy. Great body, not a great BJ but she is learning. Again, no condom required. She has the bullshit about her bf supporting her being a SB but she promised him nothing physical but, money talks.

Ameliajean. Another one with GPS. Another one who doesn't require a cover.

Blissfulkitten_ - be careful of this one. She is not on BC but will ride you until you CIP, even when you tell her you are about to cum.

Katydid91 - saw this one a couple years ago. Bigger ass than the pics let on. She is very 'solid'. As you can probably guess, no condom required but no CIP either.

Elizzz1 - kind of average looking girl but bomb pussy. CIP allowed.

Tallandsmall. Great body, long ass legs that look amazing wrapped around you. Another that rides you until you nut and not on BC.

Becki20 - one half of the twin sisters that used to be on the site. Banged the sister a couple times a few years ago and banged this one 3-4 times earlier this year. Neither requires condoms and Becki20 allows CIP as she is on BC. The sister is not on the site anymore as far as I know.

CherryBombz2 - Saved the best for last. Incredibly hard to pin down and meet. For a while her profile said she had a bf and she was just looking for friends. A few months ago the profile changed and the bf comment was removed. Swooped in and she was still hesitant about anything more than 'friends' but you know how money works. I did meet her a couple times before anything happened but once the switch flipped she was amazing. Gives an incredible blowjob and almost every time I had to stop her really soon of else I would have blown was too early. Takes care of herself and her pussy is amazing. She is tight and knows how to ride. Seriously, it was like being in high school again she made me cum so fast. The time investment was worth it as she never asked for a condom and allowed CIP every time. One of the few girls I have been with who I stayed hard after cumming and she was able to get a second one out of me pretty soon after the first.

As you can see, the laundry list of girls on the site who will do BBFS is pretty high. I have also exchanged messages with twice as many girls who have said they don't really care about condoms 'if you are clean'.

Hamm Berger
06-19-19, 19:36
Stephanie6117 wants the full amount of an offer just for the opportunity to talk about a future arrangement. I passed.

HolyStone1975
06-19-19, 22:03
Stephanie6117 wants the full amount of an offer just for the opportunity to talk about a future arrangement. I passed.If it's the same one I think it is, her future arrangement will be asking you for somewhere between 500-700 per meeting and is about 3-4 years older than her stated profile age. She has been doing this a long time so proceed with caution for anyone who does make the jump with her.

HolyStone1975
06-19-19, 22:08
There is a new one on WYP that goes by Meg. 18 yr old who just joined a couple days ago. Started talking to her tonight and she immediately started asking for money to come see me. Wanted money for gas but that's where it starts. Next she will ask for money for a bill, then something to help her out for food and by the time you are done it is 11 pm and she is 'on the way' and never shows up. She mentioned she has been able to get guys to send her money before to come see them but I suspect it is all an act and she has not met anyone nor does she plan to. Avoid this one. Would be easier to just flush your money down the toilet.

TossAway7
06-20-19, 18:47
If it's the same one I think it is, her future arrangement will be asking you for somewhere between 500-700 per meeting and is about 3-4 years older than her stated profile age. She has been doing this a long time so proceed with caution for anyone who does make the jump with her.So I have seen her and SEEN her. With very excessive negotiation I was able to get into a ball park I was happy with but it took weeks of talking and she nearly pulled out of the deal a few times. I honestly doubt she's willing to negotiate any more. BUT she was probably the best girl I've seen. Gave 2 pops and was very friendly / fun to talk to. Cover is required. Would I see her for those prices? No and I doubt she'll lower them any more. Would I see her again for what I saw her for? YES.

HolyStone1975
06-21-19, 10:11
There is a new one on WYP that goes by Meg. 18 yr old who just joined a couple days ago. Started talking to her tonight and she immediately started asking for money to come see me. Wanted money for gas but that's where it starts. Next she will ask for money for a bill, then something to help her out for food and by the time you are done it is 11 pm and she is 'on the way' and never shows up. She mentioned she has been able to get guys to send her money before to come see them but I suspect it is all an act and she has not met anyone nor does she plan to. Avoid this one. Would be easier to just flush your money down the toilet.Update, she is either gone from the site or blocked me.

There is another waste of time on the site. SubSelene. She won't show anything but above the shoulders pics and wants 500 to meet. I assume since she won't show a full body pic and has herself listed as average, she is going to be closer to curvy than she thinks she is. Girls who want 500 better look like the girls who actually get 500, like Rose Love or Christina Marie.

I'm sorry, I thought you says she wants 500 to just meet?

She's not a hooker she's a thief.

A2

Koompa
06-22-19, 19:27
Has anyone seen this lady. Appears to have a hell of a figure for pushing 50. She seems a little off though in communication. Would love some info from anyone who has seen her.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3158b299-443c-40e4-9a64-6364f38cb826

Whaler
06-23-19, 07:03
Has anybody had the pleasure of meeting up with this lady. If so can you pm me and tell me if she is safe to see. Thanks for your help.

Newbie1961
06-23-19, 12:52
Wow you scooped up some nice ones. Cherry I worked on when she first joined. Wasted quite a bit of time actually with no success. Elizzz1 I posted on a while back. Kind of a weird forehead LOL but once you got some vodka in her and her clothes off was hot AF. Still have quite a few nude pics I took and enjoy reminiscing.

Just a little info on the ones below:

SweetSarandipity. Hard to schedule with but worth. Offered BBFS with no CIP.

Gracyw. Back again. Saw her last year but it took a while. She is great the first time. Assumed she would be super safe since she sees guys so often but she never asked for a condom and I wasn't going to argue.

RedHot703 - This one is basically a BP girl who figured out how to use SA.

Rosebaby94 - Hot as fuck. Sucks a great dick, enjoys anal, and didn't ask for a condom.

PeachyAphrodite. Great tits, gives great head, thinks way more of herself than she should. She is no more than a glorified BP girl who asks for a lot to meet but will take way less. Never asked for a condom and after the first time allowed CIP.

EnchantedElle314 - This one is a huge pain in the ass to get to meet as she always has an excuse or wants money to pay off bills before she can meet. No condom required and was okay with anal.

Sugarbaby3433 - This one has put on a lot of weight since I first saw her years ago. She gives a great BJ, but is pretty boring in bed other wise. No condom and allows CIP and CIA.

Missbluejayy. Great body, not a great BJ but she is learning. Again, no condom required. She has the bullshit about her bf supporting her being a SB but she promised him nothing physical but, money talks.

Ameliajean. Another one with GPS. Another one who doesn't require a cover.

Blissfulkitten_ - be careful of this one. She is not on BC but will ride you until you CIP, even when you tell her you are about to cum.

Katydid91 - saw this one a couple years ago. Bigger ass than the pics let on. She is very 'solid'. As you can probably guess, no condom required but no CIP either.

Elizzz1 - kind of average looking girl but bomb pussy. CIP allowed.

Tallandsmall. Great body, long ass legs that look amazing wrapped around you. Another that rides you until you nut and not on BC.

Becki20 - one half of the twin sisters that used to be on the site. Banged the sister a couple times a few years ago and banged this one 3-4 times earlier this year. Neither requires condoms and Becki20 allows CIP as she is on BC. The sister is not on the site anymore as far as I know.

CherryBombz2 - Saved the best for last. Incredibly hard to pin down and meet. For a while her profile said she had a bf and she was just looking for friends. A few months ago the profile changed and the bf comment was removed. Swooped in and she was still hesitant about anything more than 'friends' but you know how money works. I did meet her a couple times before anything happened but once the switch flipped she was amazing. Gives an incredible blowjob and almost every time I had to stop her really soon of else I would have blown was too early. Takes care of herself and her pussy is amazing. She is tight and knows how to ride. Seriously, it was like being in high school again she made me cum so fast. The time investment was worth it as she never asked for a condom and allowed CIP every time. One of the few girls I have been with who I stayed hard after cumming and she was able to get a second one out of me pretty soon after the first.

As you can see, the laundry list of girls on the site who will do BBFS is pretty high. I have also exchanged messages with twice as many girls who have said they don't really care about condoms 'if you are clean'.

Yojimbo99
06-23-19, 16:18
Met her for coffee and we passed on each other. Average looks and sort of nerdy in appearance. Her personality is a bit odd--too talkative, or too much into herself. Can't quite pin it down. Given all the young ladies on SA I could not imagine paying for her company, though she seems to do well for herself by the way she describes her experiences. YMMV.

Has anyone seen this lady. Appears to have a hell of a figure for pushing 50. She seems a little off though in communication. Would love some info from anyone who has seen her.

HolyStone1975
06-24-19, 12:29
Update, she is either gone from the site or blocked me.

There is another waste of time on the site. SubSelene. She won't show anything but above the shoulders pics and wants 500 to meet. I assume since she won't show a full body pic and has herself listed as average, she is going to be closer to curvy than she thinks she is. Girls who want 500 better look like the girls who actually get 500, like Rose Love or Christina Marie.

I'm sorry, I thought you says she wants 500 to just meet?

She's not a hooker she's a thief.

A2Another update. There is a new one going by Kelsi on WYP who overplayed her hand and appears to be the same one going by Meg last week. Said all the right things but then asked for $30 for gas, the same amount as the scammer last week. When I told her I would meet her and put gas in her car instead of sending via cashapp she disappeared and stopped responding. Reporting her just like the one last week but watch out for her.

Heartbreaker69
06-24-19, 13:16
Gracyw. Back again. Saw her last year but it took a while. She is great the first time. Assumed she would be super safe since she sees guys so often but she never asked for a condom and I wasn't going to argue.I've had my eye on her for awhile but never got any response in the past. Glad to hear she's back. What was the damage?

HolyStone1975
06-24-19, 19:59
Another one to add to my previous list.

I have had a few ask me about what I paid the girls I listed before. Each has their own price point. Some take a little more work as far as time, some it's alcohol to loosen them up the first time and some, yes, you do have to pay maybe more than what you might normally. But, you get what you pay for. If you are bargain shopping and on the still-standing ad sites looking for an $80 qv, you are going to get a girl willing to do an $80 qv. I will say that only one of the girls on the original list, PeachyAphrodite, did I feel like I overpaid for what I got and that had more to do with her sort of dead-fish effort the 2nd and 3rd time we met up.

Anyway.

Dawndani - (this is her WYP account name) for the life of me, I cannot find her SA account but it is likely she blocked me after we met a few times. Took way too long to get her to meet and then she needed a date or two to loosen up enough for me to get her out of her clothes. Good fuck but she thinks WAY too high of what she should be getting. I never paid her requested amount, we negotiated a decent price but after 3-4 dates she ghosted me, likely because she ended up getting her requested amount and decided she didn't need a lower offer. I got what I wanted out of her after working on her for a while. Too much effort on my part for the return, IMO.

Oh, one other thing. I was in Las Vegas last year for 6 days and used the site while there. There is no Vegas bump in costs. Some will ask for 700-900 an hour but with some research you will find they are EROS girls or other advertising escorts. Skip them and find the more reasonable ones and it is just as fun. Just like here, you have to weed through those who want to go out to dinner or shows (which DO costs way more than here) and find those willing to just come to the hotel, maybe have a drink at the bar and then are ready to hit the room. And a lot like here, there is no hour time limit. On more than one occasion there I had a young woman in the room with me for 2-3 hours at a time with minimal payouts. I indulged some things that we just don't have here on a regular basis, really smoking hot 18 and 19 yr old Asians, and tall, skinny African American girls. Anyway, just some added information if anyone is going to Vegas soon.

TossAway7
06-25-19, 00:59
You guys have never let me down so hoping you might know a good girl to see in KC when I'm there next week! PM or in the open is cool!

Maddog72
06-25-19, 07:40
I've had my eye on her for awhile but never got any response in the past. Glad to hear she's back. What was the damage?So Gracy is awesome if your lucky enough to get a response I've seen her 5 times and wow however ghosted me ever since she is pricey for sure but hot AF, again I think she likes the attention in this recent round of posting on SA but has no intentions of actually meeting she wants to cam and nothing else, she even told me she so lonely being single (hint it's because you can't communicate with us great guys).

HolyStone1975
06-25-19, 19:45
So Gracy is awesome if your lucky enough to get a response I've seen her 5 times and wow however ghosted me ever since she is pricey for sure but hot AF, again I think she likes the attention in this recent round of posting on SA but has no intentions of actually meeting she wants to cam and nothing else, she even told me she so lonely being single (hint it's because you can't communicate with us great guys).She is just hard to pin down to meet and communicate with. She is great once you know she is in the car and on the way to meet you but literally every second before that is a crap shoot if she is going to actually follow through. After about the 5th or 6th time she 'rescheduled' our last meeting I just stopped texting her. I had my fun with her over a few months years ago and that was enough. Time for someone else to deal with her.

TossAway7
06-26-19, 00:20
Any word on this one? She suggested a lot more than I countered with and immediately accepted, seems a bit too easy to me.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/W8qVmx7XNJVmdBnAKyPw3dg1

Parakleet
06-26-19, 12:51
Any word on this one? She suggested a lot more than I countered with and immediately accepted, seems a bit too easy to me.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/W8qVmx7XNJVmdBnAKyPw3dg1No direct experience.

But looks like a profile lifted from match.com with a photo from Backpage slapped on.

HolyStone1975
06-26-19, 18:52
Which one of you is going to be the first to go see the little hood rat off WYP. Queenshawtyyy?

She is not 32, she is 20 and I have been following her on FB for a few weeks now. She is straight up hood rat. When she posts videos you can barely understand her 'english'. I would caution, you might want to double bag it if you do go see her.

BoilerWelder
06-27-19, 09:12

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/W8qVmx7XNJVmdBnAKyPw3dg1She's a Pro. She's real and fairly well reviewed in the Carbondale escort forum. . She advertises on STG in Cape, Carbondale and here.

https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/midwests-1elite-playmate/844205658704

Heartbreaker69
06-27-19, 11:09
She is just hard to pin down to meet and communicate with. She is great once you know she is in the car and on the way to meet you but literally every second before that is a crap shoot if she is going to actually follow through. After about the 5th or 6th time she 'rescheduled' our last meeting I just stopped texting her. I had my fun with her over a few months years ago and that was enough. Time for someone else to deal with her.She sounds way too unpredictable to deal with.

Just another reminder to myself to stick with the escort scene and avoid the SB's.

I'll pay extra for certainty.

Thanks to why'all for Intel.

TossAway7
07-05-19, 12:11
Hello gents,

Met up with Erica Wednesday night at a bar near her in Alton. She insisted on meeting at a bar first, which is fine, but refused to let me bring her to a nicer place not in Alton. Would not commit on what the plan was if drink went well, then started calling me 30 minutes before our agreed meet time. Once I got there she was walking around with some sketchy dude who she claims is her friend (even though I never saw him again it still started hitting the red flag area). After changing bars and listening to her rant about her family problems for about an hour I was strongly considering slipping away and going home. She asked if she could have $20 of her allowance early to play some slots at the bar, which I hoped would lead to the end of the bar scene so I gave it to her and played a little my self (Won $90, she lost $20 in a few minutes) then she offered the "best oral exam you've ever had" and I mean, that's a huge claim. Asked if she knew a quiet spot to park at and she offered her place. Passed her sons walking away from the house on the way there and her female "friend" and the "friend's boy friend" were there when we got there. She locked us in her room and immedaitely asked for her allowance (which is fine) then gave an average bbj for about 2 minutes before offering to upsell for part of my slot winnings to get in her covered. I'll let you imagine from there.

Pros: Is willing to let you go bb on her after a few minutes if you ask (I wouldn't though).

Seems to enjoy it.

Tight enough to enjoy considering she's had kids.

Seemed open to greek with a little work (and probably an upsell).

Said she had a mostly open schedule, easy to see.

Allows the finish anywhere except in her bottom zones.

Cons: Crazy af. Any conversation we had went back to how depressing and crazy her family is.

Agreed price is already a little too high for what you get.

Makes freaking everything an upsell.

Won't let you take her out of Alton (also can't drive).

Has sketchy friends hanging around.

If you pay upsells, makes it feel a little rushed.

Is open to bb-ing so you wouldn't be the first (probably not even the first lately) to do that.

All in all if you want someone to get you there after about an hour of socially exhausting rambling, she's okay.

I wouldn't recommend though.

Link: https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PdlqQeOEj5bgb72031NLVKmB.

BoilerWelder
07-06-19, 01:47
She can be fun and worth it and sometimes she's not. She has issues. Proceed with caution.

Jamesj
07-06-19, 09:50
Hello gents,

Met up with Erica Wednesday night at a bar near her in Alton. She insisted on meeting at a bar first, which is fine, but refused to let me bring her to a nicer place not in Alton. Would not commit on what the plan was if drink went well, then started calling me 30 minutes before our agreed meet time. Once I got there she was walking around with some sketchy dude who she claims is her friend (even though I never saw him again it still started hitting the red flag area). After changing bars and listening to her rant about her family problems for about an hour I was strongly considering slipping away and going home. She asked if she could have $20 of her allowance early to play some slots at the bar, which I hoped would lead to the end of the bar scene so I gave it to her and played a little my self (Won $90, she lost $20 in a few minutes) then she offered the "best oral exam you've ever had" and I mean, that's a huge claim. Asked if she knew a quiet spot to park at and she offered her place. Passed her sons walking away from the house on the way there and her female "friend" and the "friend's boy friend" were there when we got there. She locked us in her room and immedaitely asked for her allowance (which is fine) then gave an average bbj for about 2 minutes before offering to upsell for part of my slot winnings to get in her covered. I'll let you imagine from there.

Pros: Is willing to let you go bb on her after a few minutes if you ask (I wouldn't though).

Seems to enjoy it.

Tight enough to enjoy considering she's had kids.

Seemed open to greek with a little work (and probably an upsell).Sent a request on WYP to her.

She responded with $500.00 offer (LOL).

I think your report gave her a bad case go GPS!

Why do these crazy prostitutes think anyone would pay that for their stupidity?

JamesJ.

FloydLeukins
07-06-19, 10:37
She may be legit but my days of agreeing to a night's fee sight unseen are over. Too many 10 years ago / 50 lbs slimmer pics or attempts to get cash upfront. Oh, and the attitude. I don't need it.

TossAway7
07-06-19, 17:32
Sent a request on WYP to her.

She responded with $500.00 offer (LOL).

I think your report gave her a bad case go GPS!

Why do these crazy prostitutes think anyone would pay that for their stupidity?

JamesJ.LOL yeah that's not even nearly what I agreed to! Sorry man!

Newbie1961
07-07-19, 13:28
She's a pain in the ass to message. Nothing but business semi-pro vibe. Finally got her to text me and she gave me her first name not to common. Easy find on social media. She appears to be real and local. Got her down to 5 to my house and wouldn't budge. Probably is getting it but it won't be from me. Not sure if I read your screen shot right. You were getting her to agree to a amount for dinner and drinks? Are gifting these girls for meet and greets? And if so how much.

She may be legit but my days of agreeing to a night's fee sight unseen are over. Too many 10 years ago / 50 lbs slimmer pics or attempts to get cash upfront. Oh, and the attitude. I don't need it.

QueNine
07-07-19, 14:14
She's a pain in the ass to message. Nothing but business semi-pro vibe. Finally got her to text me and she gave me her first name not to common. Easy find on social media. She appears to be real and local. Got her down to 5 to my house and wouldn't budge. Probably is getting it but it won't be from me. Not sure if I read your screen shot right. You were getting her to agree to a amount for dinner and drinks? Are gifting these girls for meet and greets? And if so how much.Never EVER gift for a meet and greet.

BoilerWelder
07-07-19, 16:04
Never EVER gift for a meet and greet.Hell no! But more and more EXPECT it or are only interested in those kind of meets and get pissed when you tell them that you don't do that. I have used the job interview comment on a lesbian mentioned on here a while back. She actually threatened me after that one. Someone (s) has to be doing it. And I know people are paying for online and premium social media. I don't get it.

StreyLok
07-07-19, 18:51
Hell no! But more and more EXPECT it or are only interested in those kind of meets and get pissed when you tell them that you don't do that. I have used the job interview comment on a lesbian mentioned on here a while back. She actually threatened me after that one. Someone (s) has to be doing it. And I know people are paying for online and premium social media. I don't get it.I report online and social media. I will offer gas money for the meet and greet if they are coming to meet me in my area. Mostly for the girls that are 25-45 minutes away. I am already picking up the tab for whatever we meet for.

BoilerWelder
07-07-19, 20:07
I report online and social media. I will offer gas money for the meet and greet if they are coming to meet me in my area. Mostly for the girls that are 25-45 minutes away. I am already picking up the tab for whatever we meet for.I reported one a few days ago for Spam, she's still there. Iv reporter for online, still there. Prostitution or being underage are the only things the Sites seem to care about. I prefer to travel to them in those instances, but would have no issue doing as you do. Most times they're going to get treated to way more than they can afford to do anyway.
I had a link to a thread on letstalksugar dot com I used to send to the online only girls. It’s now 404. It was pretty blunt on the issue. And the real SBs were the ones spelling it out.

FloydLeukins
07-08-19, 11:58
Never EVER gift for a meet and greet.She was wanting money agreed to, to come to my place without having seen her. The meet and greet suggestion was to confirm that. I am not having unreviewed / unknown women? Showing up to my place or hotel (advantage them). If a public meet to discuss the arrangement is unacceptable then I will pass.

Parakleet
07-09-19, 12:08
I seem to recall some warnings about this lass.

But I cannot find them to save my life.

Anyone have a recollection better than my own?

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/4RkpZeDoYAMDzxp0OaN6Wwx3

Tony 9
07-09-19, 13:08
Hot Tall Blonde replied. "if you request a price you can't afford my company".

https://www.seeking.com/member/64da11ab-373d-4042-b18d-b314e804e3f1

Drayanicole321 - $250 an hour plus a hotel after we FIRST meet for drinks.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fb62e63d-ee38-8bdf-6262-5c2a5ee26c50

Dprincess98 - $350 an hour. "oh I've gotten more". She claims.

https://www.seeking.com/member/41e81575-1f99-4da6-a779-864da110a801

Pentupfrustration. We were messaging along just fine, stating she has a few exclusive SD. Then her profile disappeared. Does it still show for anyone else? Any info?

Badgirlgonegood. Over on the IL side. $200 quote.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3d43db39-1063-4841-b616-d5ee14f10dd6

Lolitabbg - $400 a week wether we met or not, was her previous arrangement.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e69d060d-b186-4817-9684-8f050a1063d5

Chocogoddest - $700 . Not a typo.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a92fcbea-e140-4831-9ca7-76d43bf3e048

Responses only. I've met none of these gals, yet. Of course they may take less. Some are dreaming, playing online. Feel free to respond or reply by PM.

Parakleet
07-09-19, 13:20

Pentupfrustration. We were messaging along just fine, stating she has a few exclusive SD. Then her profile disappeared. Does it still show for anyone else? Any info?

Responses only. I've met none of these gals, yet. Of course they may take less. Some are dreaming, playing online. Feel free to respond or reply by PM.Pentupfrustration is till on The prowl with an active profile.

We were chatting yesterday.

Active today as well.

Dprincess98 will go much lower once her funds run out during the month.
She hit high on me first time well over a year ago
One of the best bodies I have ever seen in person.
Also one of those attitudes that makes you look past such things and never see them again

Tony 9
07-09-19, 14:17

Responses only. I've met none of these gals, yet. Of course they may take less. Some are dreaming, playing online. Feel free to respond or reply by PM.

two more...... of course your results from of these may vary.

CatLady314 - looking for $1000 monthly.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e70231d2-5ae0-4cbc-b5d0-88db4a8c24ef

Gypsyqueen68 - $300 a date.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f992d93-20c7-477f-8d96-79906858a7b7

BoilerWelder
07-09-19, 15:56
I seem to recall some warnings about this lass.

But I cannot find them to save my life.

Anyone have a recollection better than my own?

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/4RkpZeDoYAMDzxp0OaN6Wwx3Start with post #1210. I noticed her friend back yesterday.

Parakleet
07-09-19, 17:04
Start with post #1210. I noticed her friend back yesterday.I cannot thank you enough.

Newbie1961
07-14-19, 14:43
Saw this one last year for a while when she had her first profile up for a short time. She's thicker but carries herself well. Easy find on social media and is an upscale princess living beyond her means. Gets pretty wild after the clothes come off with practically no rules. Asks you to pull out because she's not on birth control.

Newbie1961
07-14-19, 14:48
Pretty fun I you catch her at the right time. Ex stripper and quit posting on Listcrawler last month going by Aries. Have not seen her dark haired friend but you could catch her working at Shady Jack's.

Newbie1961
07-14-19, 14:54
Drayanicole321 was texting her and I offered 200 for home delivery. She stated she has never seen anyone for less than 500. Bye. Dprincess98 I had fun with in the beginning. Amazing tit's, soaking cat and was only 150 but I had to pick her up or Uber. Pentupfrustration told me she was banned because of rude, lowball asshole that reported her when she turned him down.

Pentupfrustration is till on The prowl with an active profile.

We were chatting yesterday.

Active today as well.

Dprincess98 will go much lower once her funds run out during the month.
She hit high on me first time well over a year ago
One of the best bodies I have ever seen in person.
Also one of those attitudes that makes you look past such things and never see them again

Vijaysun19
07-15-19, 22:50

https://www.seeking.com/member/3158b299-443c-40e4-9a64-6364f38cb826Tried it today and she is scammer. Asked me to come to a house. I see another lady getting out, she still asks me to come in. Took me to the basement of the house (she has 3, Maryland, hazel wood, and st. Louis), said dogs are right outside. Wanted to rush BBBJ, because her sister might be coming. 3 minutes later gods are running all around, demanded the $100 and then I saw the guy entering. She pretended I was for repair. She then took the profile off of WYP.

Stay away.

Tony 9
07-16-19, 15:10

https://www.seeking.com/member/3158b299-443c-40e4-9a64-6364f38cb826She messaged to me that she travels in from SPRNGF IL by bus or the train, and meets at a downtown hotel for fun.

Koompa
07-17-19, 09:03
She messaged to me that she travels in from SPRNGF IL by bus or the train, and meets at a downtown hotel for fun.Playful49 is not from Springfield, she lives on the east side of the river though. Not sure your referring to the right gal, someone changed the profile name on one of the replies to another gal, the link in my original message is correct. I met her, she is the lady in the picture, body is tight for 49, would be for 30.

Tony 9
07-17-19, 10:12
Playful49 is not from Springfield, she lives on the east side of the river though. Not sure your referring to the right gal, someone changed the profile name on one of the replies to another gal, the link in my original message is correct. I met her, she is the lady in the picture, body is tight for 49, would be for 30.This gal:

She is the one who messaged me, stating she travels into STL and stays downtown. I'm just clarifying.

BoilerWelder
07-19-19, 17:40
On SA. She hit me up asking if I could help her cause she's "flying back to Georgia today".

She actually stated a dollar amount. Reported her.

Im adding this to clarify. We had sent 4 messages between us prior in a 3 day span . General salutations. I reported her for scamming/phishing. Someone look and see if SA took note. I doubt it.

Koompa
07-19-19, 19:49
On SA. She hit me up asking if I could help her cause she's "flying back to Georgia today".

She actually stated a dollar amount. Reported her.

Im adding this to clarify. We had sent 4 messages between us prior in a 3 day span . General salutations. I reported her for scamming/phishing. Someone look and see if SA took note. I doubt it.Her profile is still up. Unless they are promoting prostitution, SA doesn't care about anything else they do.

BoilerWelder
07-19-19, 20:54
Her profile is still up. Unless they are promoting prostitution, SA doesn't care about anything else they do.I know. I'm pretty well done.

HolyStone1975
07-19-19, 22:01
I know. I'm pretty well done.They have an option for women to select an 'online' arrangement as something they are looking for but then one of the reasons you can report the women is because they only want an online arrangement.

Last year they changed how the 'blocking' of members worked. There used to be a list of people you blocked so, if you wanted, you could unblock them but the change removed that list and when you block someone they are blocked forever and you cannot see that list so there is no way to know if they are still active or not.

The point is, they don't give a shit about what you think the other person did wrong or if they should be reported. If it's a woman they will let her stay on the site until she does something so egregious they are forced to remove her.

BoilerWelder
07-20-19, 13:14
They have an option for women to select an 'online' arrangement as something they are looking for but then one of the reasons you can report the women is because they only want an online arrangement.

Last year they changed how the 'blocking' of members worked. There used to be a list of people you blocked so, if you wanted, you could unblock them but the change removed that list and when you block someone they are blocked forever and you cannot see that list so there is no way to know if they are still active or not.

The point is, they don't give a shit about what you think the other person did wrong or if they should be reported. If it's a woman they will let her stay on the site until she does something so egregious they are forced to remove her.Iv reported for online to no avail. Prostitution and underage is the only things they'll ban for. And girls have taken notice. Since the Purge SA has became a joke. And it's not just here. Most any "sugar" forum anywhere has taken note. I started keeping my PF hidden from search and dashboard about a year ago. I opened it up last week and it’s laughable all the messages and favorited I got from obvious sellers/scammers. It sure didn’t used to be this bad. But obviously people are spending the money and falling for the scams.

Newbie1961
07-21-19, 13:09
Maybe you younger, richer guys will have better luck. Logan student, sent some nice nudes. Couldn't get her below 500.

HolyStone1975
07-21-19, 14:07
Maybe you younger, richer guys will have better luck. Logan student, sent some nice nudes. Couldn't get her below 500.That girl wants 500? Keep dreaming. She is a couple years from getting too thick to earn this way. I would give her 200 and not a dollar more.

Tony 9
07-21-19, 19:21
Maybe you younger, richer guys will have better luck. Logan student, sent some nice nudes. Couldn't get her below 500.Thats crazy. Thats high end escort fee. At least that's what I've read. She is attractive, a student at 29 . Not a "kid". These gorgeous gals who request high dollars must get someone to bite, even if it takes two months to find him. There are plenty of folks in STL who have "money". More than you may think there would be.

Rocketshot
07-21-19, 21:21
Good to go on WYP. She's a pro as previously reported. Very pretty face, nice perky titties, big ass and wet puss. Had fun with her.

Vijaysun19
07-21-19, 23:53
Good to go on WYP. She's a pro as previously reported. Very pretty face, nice perky titties, big ass and wet puss. Had fun with her.Can also be found at https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/35601552/3147979055.

Parakleet
07-22-19, 17:24
Be careful.

Short temper.

I bailed and blocked.

Koompa
07-25-19, 17:01
Anybody have any info on this gal??

Looks hot but has a bit of a pro vibe.

Newbie1961
07-28-19, 13:05
One of our fine friends on here riding a horse sent her a link to my post #1364. Like Zoebee and others that have been doing this a long time she prefers to stay hidden and UTR. Keeping 1 or 2 long term regulars. Occasionally when additional funds are needed they will come out and look for additional men to make extra money. She's actually 5'9 or 5'10. Has been a server at Hotshots in St. Pete for a long time and I think she still works there.

Anybody have any info on this gal??

Looks hot but has a bit of a pro vibe.

TossAway7
07-28-19, 13:57
One of our fine friends on here riding a horse sent her a link to my post #1364. Like Zoebee and others that have been doing this a long time she prefers to stay hidden and UTR. Keeping 1 or 2 long term regulars. Occasionally when additional funds are needed they will come out and look for additional men to make extra money. She's actually 5'9 or 5'10. Has been a server at Hotshots in St. Pete for a long time and I think she still works there.Hotshots saint peters closed and was replaced by Coopers. Maybe she's at the st charles one now? I'm not sure.

Newbie1961
07-28-19, 16:07
Never saw her there but her FB still lists it.

Hotshots saint peters closed and was replaced by Coopers. Maybe she's at the st charles one now? I'm not sure.

Newbie1961
08-04-19, 16:58
I meant post #1348 FreshhhStart2019.

One of our fine friends on here riding a horse sent her a link to my post #1364. Like Zoebee and others that have been doing this a long time she prefers to stay hidden and UTR. Keeping 1 or 2 long term regulars. Occasionally when additional funds are needed they will come out and look for additional men to make extra money. She's actually 5'9 or 5'10. Has been a server at Hotshots in St. Pete for a long time and I think she still works there.

Newbie1961
08-04-19, 17:07
Not your typical hot 19 yo sorority girl but good to go. Amber's been doing this several years and knows how it works on there. Fun an reliable. Just hard to schedule around her 2 kids.

Newbie1961
08-04-19, 17:10
She's back after a rehab and break from the game. You might be tempted to go bare. Do so at your own possible risk.

Newbie1961
08-04-19, 17:16
Brand new and new to STL. Seems like a real SB actually. She is probably ready to do some ongoing steady P4 P. Talked to her for a few days but moved on after I found additional pics on her social media. Probably a keeper if that's your size range you prefer.

Tony 9
08-06-19, 14:08
Funforthenight101 . Great body, I hope the pix belong to her. She replies - " I need help weekly, not monthly, I'm looking for something now. I want financial help now sorry".

https://www.seeking.com/member/4986dfdb-5848-4251-a514-08ccd0917242

Yasmeenaluvsu. Lovely, asking $500 per week, stating she has been doing the SB routine for few yrs with success: "Sugar babies are girlfriends for hire. I normally go on dates, chill at their homes, text and call throughout the day, I do everything a girlfriend does. Real sugar daddies know what I require and are wealthy enough to not be bothered by my rate "

https://www.seeking.com/member/b597e6aa-677e-47de-a99c-12ce8e7bbf55

My paid sub ends next week, I won't renew. I have ph numbers of a few I desire (and they do not require $500 a week). I had five gals from the site, this month "claim" they get $2000+ allowances. Best of luck in your searches.

two more...... of course your results from of these may vary.

CatLady314 - looking for $1000 monthly.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e70231d2-5ae0-4cbc-b5d0-88db4a8c24ef

Gypsyqueen68 - $300 a date.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f992d93-20c7-477f-8d96-79906858a7b7

HolyStone1975
08-11-19, 15:37
Thought I written about this one but can't find it. She lives in Valley Park and doesn't have her own place and I would not bring her back to my place. First, she wears so much makeup and body crap that it was literally left all over my car when I picked her up. Glitter, lotion, whatever, it left shit on the seat that took me way too long to clean up. Second, she will not agree to go anywhere more than like 5 minutes from the place she lives with her family (aunt I think). She has a spot in a local park that she says is clear and had no problem doing everything there. Third, she never asks for a condom. "Can't have kids" to her means there is nothing else to worry about. Lastly, she is a pump and go girl. The first time I saw her I hadn't even finished cumming and she was pulling me out and cleaning her self up. She was so fast, she ended up with a last shot on her skirt because she was in such a hurry.

With all that said, if you are looking for a slightly upgraded street walker, she is your girl. She gives a good BJ (with swallow I assume), has a very tight pussy, and enjoys anal quite a bit. I saw her a while back and at the time I was fucking anything that move and since she was cheap and local and not without a decent body, I saw her a handful of time and always gave her about $100. She claims she used to be a cam girl at some point so I assume that if you were willing to take her back to your place for more privacy than a public park, you could probably talk her in to posing for the camera or taping your session.

FountainFun1
08-12-19, 20:35
Has anyone seen Tina?

WoodSlinger
08-14-19, 22:21
Thought I written about this one but can't find it. She lives in Valley Park and doesn't have her own place and I would not bring her back to my place. First, she wears so much makeup and body crap that it was literally left all over my car when I picked her up. Glitter, lotion, whatever, it left shit on the seat that took me way too long to clean up. Second, she will not agree to go anywhere more than like 5 minutes from the place she lives with her family (aunt I think). She has a spot in a local park that she says is clear and had no problem doing everything there. Third, she never asks for a condom. "Can't have kids" to her means there is nothing else to worry about. Lastly, she is a pump and go girl. The first time I saw her I hadn't even finished cumming and she was pulling me out and cleaning her self up. She was so fast, she ended up with a last shot on her skirt because she was in such a hurry.

With all that said, if you are looking for a slightly upgraded street walker, she is your girl. She gives a good BJ (with swallow I assume), has a very tight pussy, and enjoys anal quite a bit. I saw her a while back and at the time I was fucking anything that move and since she was cheap and local and not without a decent body, I saw her a handful of time and always gave her about $100. She claims she used to be a cam girl at some point so I assume that if you were willing to take her back to your place for more privacy than a public park, you could probably talk her in to posing for the camera or taping your session.I can't seem to find this one on WYP, I'd be interested in meeting up and seeing if she takes direction. Got a ?

HolyStone1975
08-15-19, 19:34
I can't seem to find this one on WYP, I'd be interested in meeting up and seeing if she takes direction. Got a ?She logged in today. You probably have a filter on that excludes her from your search results.

Krispyyy808
08-16-19, 00:58
I do not live in STL but I visit your city about once a month for work. Have been using seeking in your area a while but will try to do a better job of reporting here.

Sherellbby.

GFE, CFS. Got along with her great and the most amazing breasts I have ever seen. Located downtown.

Belaabebe.

Based on pics pretty but VERY flaky on getting together. Have tried several times. Will report back if we meet.

Cc angel.

Starts convo telling me to add her on snapchat. For anyone interested wettestxxtten8 Bad start, I'll pass.

Sweetbutsultry.

Very pretty based on pics. Has been all talk and not willing to meet. Will report back if we actually meet.

Newbie1961
08-18-19, 15:51
Maria is tough to line up with and much thicker below the waist than any pictures she posts. If your ever in Chicago try to schedule with her there also. She does a lot of road trips between STL and Chicago.

I do not live in STL but I visit your city about once a month for work. Have been using seeking in your area a while but will try to do a better job of reporting here.

Sherellbby.

GFE, CFS. Got along with her great and the most amazing breasts I have ever seen. Located downtown.

Belaabebe.

Based on pics pretty but VERY flaky on getting together. Have tried several times. Will report back if we meet.

Cc angel.

Starts convo telling me to add her on snapchat. For anyone interested wettestxxtten8 Bad start, I'll pass.

Sweetbutsultry.

Very pretty based on pics. Has been all talk and not willing to meet. Will report back if we actually meet.

Newbie1961
08-18-19, 15:58
Just goes to show you can't always assume platonic (which she said in her profile). She went back to college in Maine last week but will surely return. Het third year on there I think on and off. Previous profile was Cuteindian or something. Not much conversation but a total freak and will let you do whatever and wherever you want.

Krispyyy808
08-18-19, 16:13
Maria is tough to line up with and much thicker below the waist than any pictures she posts. If your ever in Chicago try to schedule with her there also. She does a lot of road trips between STL and Chicago.Thank you for the input! I'm assuming she's much thicker in a bad way if she doesn't post it?

WoodSlinger
08-19-19, 22:46
She's back after a rehab and break from the game. You might be tempted to go bare. Do so at your own possible risk.She's hot, my type and all. But there must be a back story I'm not privy to.

Newbie1961
08-25-19, 15:44
We chatted off a dating app first. Wants my money for a platonic relationship. Told her she should stop wasting peoples time and join Adoptabrat.com.

JimmyJohn1987
08-27-19, 20:00
We chatted off a dating app first. Wants my money for a platonic relationship. Told her she should stop wasting peoples time and join Adoptabrat.com.Good one! I always tell them I charge for platonic relationships haha. Unfortunately, they are a necessary evil on that site. With the online laws now, it has to appear that the sites intentions are these types of relationships. Which is fine because for the most part, experienced guys can usually see through it and figure out who's down or not. The last thing we need is that site getting shut down.

Has the site changed? Yes. But. I'm every bit as successful as ever on there. Still plenty of fresh 18-21 yo's to be had.

JimmyJohn1987
08-29-19, 12:47
The worst kind of profile on SA. Out of town pics and phone #. Talks a good game, straight to text, says she lives in chesterfield which a lot of the scammers do. Talks it up all the way to the meet then just before asks for $$ for college because that's what all sugar daddy's do before meeting. Total waste.

Her "I do have a question though. I'm a college student, studying photography! Buuuut my books and supplies for all my classes are just way expensive to me right now. Is there anyway you could help with that? “

Me "That's an odd thing to ask me when we have not met or are in arrangement yet".

Her "LOL or maybe you're just entitled and think that a woman should drop everything she's doing to spend time with you? For free? Date someone in your own league if you expect that. Not me. You should probably get off seeking if you are expecting a beautiful, talented, hard working woman to just fall in your lap. The site won't work like that".

Me "I've fucked over 100 babies from the site so the site does work! Well, good luck with your scams".

Hahaha dumb *****.

Newbie1961
09-01-19, 16:15
To any long term veteran of Seeking going back about 4-5 years ago does she look familiar? She went by Maddie / Maddy or Madison (real name). She spent time providing here in STL when home and at SEMO I think. Saw her quite a bit till she graduated and was a great provider. The age and occupational field she was studying match up with this current profile. She had reviews and comments on here but I researched all the way back and it appears to be removed. Please just post here I do not log in to read PM much.

HolyStone1975
09-01-19, 18:24
To any long term veteran of Seeking going back about 4-5 years ago does she look familiar? She went by Maddie / Maddy or Madison (real name). She spent time providing here in STL when home and at SEMO I think. Saw her quite a bit till she graduated and was a great provider. The age and occupational field she was studying match up with this current profile. She had reviews and comments on here but I researched all the way back and it appears to be removed. Please just post here I do not log in to read PM much.Can you provide the link, I cannot find her when I search.

There was a "Madison' on the site who passed away a couple years ago.

There was also one that lived in Springfield Illinois but went to school at SEMO. She was a great hookup when she was 19 but put on a lot of weight (freshman 15 every year) and now is usually only willing to see people with her much more attractive friend who is a major *****. I used to see Maddie for 200 a visit and the menu was wide open. Once the friend showed up and they started doing 3-somes, they wanted 300 a piece for an hour and the menu was far more limited and Maddie would not see anyone solo any more. Or at least not me.

LordMorpheus
09-02-19, 01:36

With all that said, if you are looking for a slightly upgraded street walker, she is your girl. She gives a good BJ (with swallow I assume), has a very tight pussy, and enjoys anal quite a bit. I saw her a while back and at the time I was fucking anything that move and since she was cheap and local and not without a decent body, I saw her a handful of time and always gave her about $100. She claims she used to be a cam girl at some point so I assume that if you were willing to take her back to your place for more privacy than a public park, you could probably talk her in to posing for the camera or taping your session.First date went ok. Was supposed to bring her back to my place tonight. Picked her up at the end of her street and she asked for the money up front for what all was planned. Gave her the $ and set off. Within minutes, she said she had forgotten her phone. Said she would leave her purse and the $ in my car while she got it. Told me not to leave because her I'D was in the purse. After waiting 5 minutes, looked in her purse: nothing but empty packages of crap. No I'd, no cash, just empty boxes of lipstick and other crap.

HolyStone1975
09-02-19, 09:33
First date went ok. Was supposed to bring her back to my place tonight. Picked her up at the end of her street and she asked for the money up front for what all was planned. Gave her the $ and set off. Within minutes, she said she had forgotten her phone. Said she would leave her purse and the $ in my car while she got it. Told me not to leave because her I'D was in the purse. After waiting 5 minutes, looked in her purse: nothing but empty packages of crap. No I'd, no cash, just empty boxes of lipstick and other crap.Was the first date at the park? She is really sketchy about going anywhere but the park. She even offered to let me bang her in her aunts house while her aunt was home as opposed to going to my place.