PDA

View Full Version : Sugar bowl sites and sugar babies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

DocOck81
08-20-18, 08:29
https://www.seeking.com/member/44ba82df-db3d-46a1-9f5a-fd7727e85e76

Had her few times. Not bad in bed. Tight below but small boobs. Does good BJ and no cover needed.Her twin sister used to be on the site as well. She was a good time too. Both prefer women but know what they are doing when they hook up with guys.

Jamesj
08-20-18, 09:00
Maintain discipline around this point: Never send funds prior to meeting.

Scammers have many tricks to separate you from your money.

If a lady needs gas money to drive to you, do you really want to be seeing someone that doesn't have $20-$40 ? Tell her to look for someone where she lives.

If they ask you to send funds via Paypal or a cash app, I tell them I don't have the app and there isn't enough memory on my phone. If I'm feeling a bit playful, I'll tell them to show up and we'll have fun. Then afterward (on their way home), I'll transfer the funds to them. When they balk at my proposal, I ask them why it's ok for them to get there sugar first, but the same isn't true for me.

Some have asked for other money transfer options (Western Union, WalMart Moneygram). Again, if you choose to "play" with them, you can drag it out until they get to the location where you've "sent" the funds. Give them bogus verification info (ie. Missing a digit) and let them try to get the funds you never sent.

If they ask you to get a gift card and request you to text them a pic of the card or the numbers off the card. Do not do it. They are just trying to remove funds from the card without meeting.

A quick way to shut down the scammers / thieves is to ask them to text you a pic of their drivers license so you make sure you get the info correct for funds transfer. If I'm not in the mood to waste their time, I request the I'd pic via text and that usually causes them to abandon their attempt to scam you and move on to their next target.

These tips are valid for any mongering platforms, not just SA.

As an occasional visitor to your area (and one that has a regular SB there), I don't regularly post here. Just got into town for some business this week and happened to check out the forum. Hope these tips help.

TrippinTB.Lot's of good info in this post.

These scammers can think of more bullshit ways to separate a monger and his cash, with out providing ANY service or meeting.

The bottom line, steadfast rule I live by: NEVER, EVER give them a fucking cent until my dick is rammed down their throat, or crammed up their pussy!

One thing (of many) I've done when they ask to send money in advance, I have a picture of a few Hamiltons, Grants and Jacksons. I just send the "photo" to them, saying here's the money you requested! Drives them absolutely fucking nuts! (LOL).

If you live by this "golden rule " of mongering, you avoid most chances of getting scammed.

JAMESJ.

YourMomLikedIt
08-20-18, 11:24
Yes I do. Is she good to go or should I avoid?Any help here?

QueNine
08-20-18, 12:13
https://www.seeking.com/member/44ba82df-db3d-46a1-9f5a-fd7727e85e76

Had her few times. Not bad in bed. Tight below but small boobs. Does good BJ and no cover needed.Supposed to meet up with her this week.

Qrout
08-21-18, 03:59
The fee for one month of SA is kind of steep. Before I get to the point of paying I am wondering if some of you can tell me what it is like regarding making contact with the ladies on SA. Do you have to do a lot of banter before you discuss the terms of the relationship or do you just get straight to the point like you would with a pro. I know each SB is different but what would be the most typical series of events? I am also curious what would be the pros and cons of going the SB route vs seeing a pro.

YourMomLikedIt
08-22-18, 18:38
https://www.seeking.com/member/797aac10-87d1-4a72-9fd0-eb3709065471

Meeting her Friday for to finalize our arrangement. I will update after the meeting. But if anyone has any thoughts or has seen her before I would appreciate any information.

https://www.seeking.com/member/056c3ab8-4a4c-4bc5-b91c-acda4b21b341

This one is in middle Missouri is in an area that I frequent. Any chance any of you have met her?

Thank you in advance for your information.

YourMomLikedIt
08-22-18, 21:48
Experience with this Ginger?

https://www.seeking.com/member/05618612-4811-4dfa-beee-127e49220b91

GrayTurner
08-23-18, 09:57
https://www.seeking.com/member/797aac10-87d1-4a72-9fd0-eb3709065471

Meeting her Friday for to finalize our arrangement. I will update after the meeting. But if anyone has any thoughts or has seen her before I would appreciate any information.

https://www.seeking.com/member/056c3ab8-4a4c-4bc5-b91c-acda4b21b341

This one is in middle Missouri is in an area that I frequent. Any chance any of you have met her?

Thank you in advance for your information.I've talked to the second one. She started at $400 LOL.

Flintston
08-23-18, 11:31
Are people actually running peek accounts? Or is there work around?

Parakleet
08-23-18, 18:08
Are people actually running peek accounts? Or is there work around?What are AS and PRSM?

Parakleet
08-23-18, 18:09
Experience with this Ginger?

https://www.seeking.com/member/05618612-4811-4dfa-beee-127e49220b91Not personally.

She has been real talkative on SA though as of late.

Then dissapeared.

Guess you have her attention.

YourMomLikedIt
08-23-18, 18:55
Are people actually running peek accounts? Or is there work around?I don't understand your question.

Koompa
08-24-18, 19:02
It seems as if SA is nothing more than fat chicks, BP hookers, gals who want to sell pictures, and scammers. Sad day.

Flintston
08-26-18, 15:58
I was typing with my member. Do I have to get a premium account for SA? Or is there a work around?

Koompa
08-26-18, 22:16
I was typing with my member. Do I have to get a premium account for SA? Or is there a work around?If you want to message with the women, you have to have paid membership.

TampaBanker
08-30-18, 18:18
Wanted to mention use caution with this one. This must be about her 8th new profile.

I'm adding pictures because her profile usually lasts about 7-14 days before she creates a new one.

Scammer, rinser and will report you at the drop of a hat.

Her age also changes frequently from about 18-21.

If anyone has actually met and had success with her, I stand corrected.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/d0962431-7941-4d53-9eb0-76c7b98ffb5chttps://www.seeking.com/member/2e7ba5d5-305a-4e65-8479-c56523a87b0e

Chrisstl
08-31-18, 09:48
Thinking of getting back on SA with paid membership. What do you guys think of quality & quantity of potential SB's. Last time when I was a paid member I had a decent success. That was over an year ago though. I'm mostly interested in POT SB's in 20 to 25-yo range.

Wyghost
08-31-18, 18:46
Better read the new pay schedule, and be prepared.

Thinking of getting back on SA with paid membership. What do you guys think of quality & quantity of potential SB's. Last time when I was a paid member I had a decent success. That was over an year ago though. I'm mostly interested in POT SB's in 20 to 25-yo range.

QueNine
08-31-18, 18:56
Better read the new pay schedule, and be prepared.I signed up for 1 month. All you have to do is cancel in your settings the same day and the reoccurring price doesn't get charged to your card.

Wyghost
08-31-18, 21:16
I signed up for 1 month. All you have to do is cancel in your settings the same day and the reoccurring price doesn't get charged to your card.Only way I will use them is with a prepay, twice in the past, my CC has been hacked or used overseas after using it on them. Not fun I'm my line of work, traveling with a credit card you can't use. But to each his own.

NateP411
09-01-18, 12:24
Her twin sister used to be on the site as well. She was a good time too. Both prefer women but know what they are doing when they hook up with guys.Can confirm. Not sure which sister I've seen, but have seen her 2 or 3 times. Always BB. I think CIP, but it has been a while.

JimmyJohn1987
09-01-18, 17:39
Thinking of getting back on SA with paid membership. What do you guys think of quality & quantity of potential SB's. Last time when I was a paid member I had a decent success. That was over an year ago though. I'm mostly interested in POT SB's in 20 to 25-yo range.Since the fosta bill became law, they have taken out everything from the site including the name that refers to $$ or arrangements of any kind. If you didn't know better it looks just like a dating site would look like. With BP and other sites shutting down, there are a ton of pro's migrating to SA. It has also had an influx of young delusional girls signing up thinking someone is going to pay them to for a platonic friendship or to sell pics or scam. But. If you were successful before, you will still be imo. Just have to weed through all the BS. There are still plenty of nuggets to find. I get on and off every 3-4 months to reload my rotation and this last time through I found a couple straight up sex freaks and a couple young college girls that I'm 'training', mission accomplished. So my opinion is yes, sign back up. The quantity isn't as good but the quality is still there if you have some patience and can sift through the pro's and delusional bitches who think they don't have to fuck.

JimmyJohn1987
09-01-18, 21:26
Only way I will use them is with a prepay, twice in the past, my CC has been hacked or used overseas after using it on them. Not fun I'm my line of work, traveling with a credit card you can't use. But to each his own.With the exception of PayPal, I don't trust anything online w my real CC info or identity. If someone wants to get my IP address and come get me, bring it. I use the wallgreens vanilla prepaid for most things inc SA and it's never failed or caused any issues.

If you do use your own cc, what QueNine states is correct, go to settings an cancel the auto renewal.

Chrisstl
09-02-18, 01:05
Since the fosta bill became law, they have taken out everything from the site including the name that refers to $$ or arrangements of any kind. If you didn't know better it looks just like a dating site would look like. With BP and other sites shutting down, there are a ton of pro's migrating to SA. It has also had an influx of young delusional girls signing up thinking someone is going to pay them to for a platonic friendship or to sell pics or scam. But. If you were successful before, you will still be imo. Just have to weed through all the BS. There are still plenty of nuggets to find. I get on and off every 3-4 months to reload my rotation and this last time through I found a couple straight up sex freaks and a couple young college girls that I'm 'training', mission accomplished. So my opinion is yes, sign back up. The quantity isn't as good but the quality is still there if you have some patience and can sift through the pro's and delusional bitches who think they don't have to fuck.Much appreciated.

YourMomLikedIt
09-05-18, 07:43
Not personally.

She has been real talkative on SA though as of late.

Then dissapeared.

Guess you have her attention.She is a time waster!

YourMomLikedIt
09-05-18, 07:45
Ok how about Bella Sophia from SA? Has anyone here met up with her?

Parakleet
09-05-18, 10:18
She is a time waster!She won't leave me alone now.

Make a man's mind wander.

Parakleet
09-05-18, 10:23
Ok how about Bella Sophia from SA? Has anyone here met up with her?Do you have a link?

I can't find her which makes me think I already discarded.

Parakleet
09-05-18, 14:38
Ok how about Bella Sophia from SA? Has anyone here met up with her?Do you have a link?

LeanCuisine777
09-05-18, 22:35
Seen here in Raleigh a few years back. Real deal! Enjoy.

Bellaslatinas. Us.

DocOck81
09-06-18, 23:23
Don't bother. Wants 1 k a night.

LuvEmTighter
09-07-18, 08:23
Gingerlove23. Don't bother also. Too many Red Flags when we talked about what was expected.

Sounds like a case of GPS or just wants $ to show up.

DirtyDuke
09-07-18, 08:55
Don't bother. Wants 1 k a night.According to her profile she's new to the site. That number is going to come down real fast if she actually wants to make any money. I give her a month before she's in line with the rest of them.

Johnylike 6969
09-07-18, 09:44
Any info about this SA girl. Talking to her to setup a meeting.

She looks familiar.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c296d325-e78e-4823-9494-328e308ba448

JimmyJohn1987
09-07-18, 11:13
Any info about this SA girl. Talking to her to setup a meeting.

She looks familiar.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c296d325-e78e-4823-9494-328e308ba448Guessing she see's anyone w $ and as many guys as will have her. Kinda boring and detached imo. Cute enough and has a friend she'll bring if you want. I wouldn't call her GFE or the typical sa girl.

DocOck81
09-07-18, 14:40
Another one to not waste your time on. She is only looking for money to meet the first time and then after that she will decide if an arrangement will work.

Here is her hidden pic.

Sababaes
09-07-18, 16:49
Guessing she see's anyone w $ and as many guys as will have her. Kinda boring and detached imo. Cute enough and has a friend she'll bring if you want. I wouldn't call her GFE or the typical sa girl.How are you guys handling these majority of good looking girls who says platonic relationship only. Do you still persuade them or cut them off as soon as you hear the term? Do this girl pretend that Way to make themselves more palatable for us? Just curious any thoughts? Do some of them really want to go for shopping and restaurant And change their mind after?

Sababaes
09-07-18, 16:54
Guessing she see's anyone w $ and as many guys as will have her. Kinda boring and detached imo. Cute enough and has a friend she'll bring if you want. I wouldn't call her GFE or the typical sa girl.https://www.seeking.com/member/8b43a283-c398-4ed5-bd49-d6a230a5fe71

https://www.seeking.com/member/b43b0f8d-5481-4c17-a2d1-b12ef9cbf5ac

https://www.seeking.com/member/8f39eb05-79e2-49b3-a30f-0edf9816ebba

https://www.seeking.com/member/6e13a3fc-c59c-3091-e3ff-94b3d0376509

Sababaes
09-08-18, 07:11
Another one to not waste your time on. She is only looking for money to meet the first time and then after that she will decide if an arrangement will work.

Here is her hidden pic.We just exchanged few texts, have t gotten any further. Thanks for the heads up.

DocOck81
09-08-18, 17:59
FYI. Rose, the former (or possibly current) massage girl is on SA now. Haven't messaged her since I had my turn with her a few years ago and know what kind of headache she can be. She has a fantastic body but has the worst attitude of anyone I have met on any site. Former stripper who used to complain about the other girls doing things in the back room but did those same things. The real reason she was mad is that they did it for far less than her.

Anyway, if you want to take a run at her, know she is a pain in the ass and will ask for at least 400 to do anything fun.

JimmyJohn1987
09-08-18, 19:40
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b43a283-c398-4ed5-bd49-d6a230a5fe71

https://www.seeking.com/member/b43b0f8d-5481-4c17-a2d1-b12ef9cbf5ac

https://www.seeking.com/member/8f39eb05-79e2-49b3-a30f-0edf9816ebba

https://www.seeking.com/member/6e13a3fc-c59c-3091-e3ff-94b3d0376509Haven't seen any of them but did contact a couple.

#1 seemed good to go but found out she's 2 hrs from me. No thanks.

#2 pics show up on a listcrawler backpage post. Comments and reviews not favorable, could be other players involved.

#3 messaged her and she never read it.

#4 I recall messaging her several years ago but passed. Forget why.

JimmyJohn1987
09-09-18, 17:11
FYI. Rose, the former (or possibly current) massage girl is on SA now. Haven't messaged her since I had my turn with her a few years ago and know what kind of headache she can be. She has a fantastic body but has the worst attitude of anyone I have met on any site. Former stripper who used to complain about the other girls doing things in the back room but did those same things. The real reason she was mad is that they did it for far less than her.

Anyway, if you want to take a run at her, know she is a pain in the ass and will ask for at least 400 to do anything fun.She quoted $300 hr. I passed. As soon as I hear by the hour, I'm out. I see providers occasionally so I'm not above what she's doing but that's not what I'm looking for on there. I want the non pros who you can flip a couple bucks to and go until you want them to leave LOL. And the beauty of that is those girls don't see themselves as hookers and I'm not going to correct them.

JimmyJohn1987
09-09-18, 18:04
How are you guys handling these majority of good looking girls who says platonic relationship only. Do you still persuade them or cut them off as soon as you hear the term? Do this girl pretend that Way to make themselves more palatable for us? Just curious any thoughts? Do some of them really want to go for shopping and restaurant And change their mind after?I have a buddy that try's to flip these types and I never got it. Why waste the time? Even if you did flip one, what's the percentage? One out of a hundred. I'm fine w the girls who post it in their profiles, it's the ones that don't and waste your time only to tell you at the last min they want $ for pics or just for company. I block them all now the min I read it or they say it.

LuvBoobies
09-09-18, 19:03
I have a buddy that try's to flip these types and I never got it. Why waste the time? Even if you did flip one, what's the percentage? One out of a hundred. I'm fine w the girls who post it in their profiles, it's the ones that don't and waste your time only to tell you at the last min they want $ for pics or just for company. I block them all now the min I read it or they say it.I basically immediately block them. There are so many new girls on each week I don't even waste my time looking. There was a time converting a girl into a HO was something I found fun. I'll let some other guy do that. Most conversions take a lot of time and money to wit everyone else will likely enjoy more than the guy doing all the work ever gets too. Much like how the guy buying the boob job is rarely the one fucking her not long after the boob job.

JimmyJohn1987
09-09-18, 22:02
I basically immediately block them. There are so many new girls on each week I don't even waste my time looking. There was a time converting a girl into a HO was something I found fun. I'll let some other guy do that. Most conversions take a lot of time and money to wit everyone else will likely enjoy more than the guy doing all the work ever gets too. Much like how the guy buying the boob job is rarely the one fucking her not long after the boob job.Speaking of this, these two set up meets, only to both ask for $ for pics before meeting and then saying nothing sexual. Waste.

Aubrey297.

Hananbabe.

What's messed about these two traps is they write their profiles in a way to make you think they are down. Who knows maybe one of you can get through but not me.

Qrout
09-10-18, 00:28

Anyway, if you want to take a run at her, know she is a pain in the ass and will ask for at least 400 to do anything fun.I have been curious of Rose for some time. I assumed that since her donation is 300 you get more than just a massage. Can anyone confirm is that includes FS (or not)? I would hate to pay 300 for just a massage.

Wyghost
09-10-18, 08:21
Going to make it to your fine city this week, has been a while since I have come to visit. Would appreciate a little info on this one, have her on my mind. Thanks in Advance. Will post on what happens with whoever I see this trip. https://www.seeking.com/member/a1cd7c2b-4ef2-4724-bc4d-7c3e54e68569. Have a great day.

JimmyJohn1987
09-10-18, 14:17
Going to make it to your fine city this week, has been a while since I have come to visit. Would appreciate a little info on this one, have her on my mind. Thanks in Advance. Will post on what happens with whoever I see this trip. https://www.seeking.com/member/a1cd7c2b-4ef2-4724-bc4d-7c3e54e68569. Have a great day.What's her profile name?

Wyghost
09-10-18, 18:30
What's her profile name?Out of Granite city.

TossAway7
09-10-18, 20:07
Out of Granite city.Ah her, I saw her off WYP a few months back.

Pros: looks very close to pictures, wild and fun, not a lot of rules, not hard on the pockets.

Cons: Absolutely crazy, will message / text / call you non-stop, feels a tiny bit rushed.

YMMV and please do report back on your results.

JimmyJohn1987
09-10-18, 20:31
Out of Granite city.I get the vibe she's on the meds. Cryptic or jumbled up nonsense texts, forgets who she's talking to, I passed. Idk sometimes the wackos make the best fucks LOL, report back on your experience and good luck.

LuvEmTighter
09-11-18, 10:27
I get the vibe she's on the meds. Cryptic or jumbled up nonsense texts, forgets who she's talking to, I passed. Idk sometimes the wackos make the best fucks LOL, report back on your experience and good luck.SA profile is no longer active either.

DocOck81
09-11-18, 12:25
SA profile is no longer active either.Give it a week and she will be back on with a new profile. She has had 5-6 WYP and 4-5 SA profiles in the last year alone. If you can get her on a good night, she is fun. If you catch her on a bad night, you might as well just jerk off.

JimmyJohn1987
09-11-18, 19:27
SA profile is no longer active either..

https://www.seeking.com/member/a1cd7c2b-4ef2-4724-bc4d-7c3e54e68569

JimmyJohn1987
09-11-18, 19:39
Give it a week and she will be back on with a new profile. She has had 5-6 WYP and 4-5 SA profiles in the last year alone. If you can get her on a good night, she is fun. If you catch her on a bad night, you might as well just jerk off.I'm not above a sport fuck w her type occasionally but I don't like those odds.

LuvEmTighter
09-11-18, 21:30
Give it a week and she will be back on with a new profile. She has had 5-6 WYP and 4-5 SA profiles in the last year alone. If you can get her on a good night, she is fun. If you catch her on a bad night, you might as well just jerk off.Changes her profile often means she's avoiding a lot of bad reports. REBOOT.

Saw her profile as I browsed SA. If you clicked it said "Profile has been removed".

Wyghost
09-12-18, 03:49
Ah her, I saw her off WYP a few months back.

Pros: looks very close to pictures, wild and fun, not a lot of rules, not hard on the pockets.

Cons: Absolutely crazy, will message / text / call you non-stop, feels a tiny bit rushed.

YMMV and please do report back on your results.Was a waste of time, too many excuses, going to be there, got to get a ride, are we still on, and so on and so on.

JeepTw182
09-12-18, 10:26
Please I beg of you all do not buy pictures and videos from these girls. The site is changing and its getting old. Seems that's all they want to do on there today. I for one can find plemty of porn on the net for FREE! Do not bow down to their demands and eventually the site will return to its better days.

TDG777
09-12-18, 14:35
https://www.seeking.com/member/42fab542-aa97-46d1-a571-aee8d9d30b28 (rafflie).

Weird episode with her. After drinks we head back to my place. She asks to use the bathroom, which is fairly normal. But after 5 minutes, she is still in there. I ask if everything is okay, and get back a "fine, fine" kind of response. Another 5 minutes go by, and I'm thinking what the fuck is happening in there. She didn't come out for what felt like 30 minutes (maybe it was another 10? But her pupils were dilated, her skin flushed, and I couldn't make sense of the words she was trying to say. So, yeah.

I asker her to leave, and she had a mini-freak out. Pushed over a lamp, tried to kung-foo-kick my TV, then. And this is the best part of this story. She grabbed some of my mail as I rushed her out the door. It was all junk mail. Like coupons and shit, LOL.

Weirdest experience yet.

Other experiences:

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/0b8b43f9-ae4f-4d04-942f-9d9da9c5a71e (SweetDxo3).

Gave number, agreed to meet and greet, then ghosted me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7e8051b0-5f1d-436f-94d2-53c5c0c3a8b2 (dollbot).

Been trying to see this one for years. Finally a joke got her to respond. Nothing since then.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/4ff4b106-92b9-4661-990e-650262dbe68d (maddorable).

Saw her once a while ago. Cute, young, epitome of spinner. Seems skittish. Has at least a few other friends on here.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/d3cccfa6-7bea-4982-afcc-ca30e9a0813e (LucySweetBaby).

Wants $ for pics, but led me on for a while, including meet and greet.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/0ddf9e7c-1ebf-4a67-a7bf-05c299328bee (sassy_kassi).

Wants $600 a meet. Has a kid. Will send pics. Seems flighty.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/9915c007-bd0f-441e-b135-cffd17d4e982 (ella_enchanting).

Met once for a greet. Wants $500/ meet. No sex. Seems like a real lesbian. No idea what she is doing on the site. Which I can say for many many of the women I've met recently on SA!

Sababaes
09-12-18, 15:12
Was a waste of time, too many excuses, going to be there, got to get a ride, are we still on, and so on and so on.https://www.seeking.com/member/7664b23a-58bb-4904-96db-88fb07f0f289- thinking waste of time.

https://www.seeking.com/member/57a83199-c7b6-4983-8a90-57d92de89434 - works at hooters. Met her and set up. No reply Changed profile name, new account.

https://www.seeking.com/member/211954a9-dafc-1d55-54e4-63ddb0179873

https://www.seeking.com/member/997abd17-9617-48c4-8edf-aa8f0dd9c7b6 - asking for no less than $500.

SirChuck
09-12-18, 19:05
Please I beg of you all do not buy pictures and videos from these girls. The site is changing and its getting old. Seems that's all they want to do on there today. I for one can find plemty of porn on the net for FREE! Do not bow down to their demands and eventually the site will return to its better days.I will buy the pictures / movies for 150 flowers with my cock in her ass for the 1. 5-2 hours of our pic date.

JimmyJohn1987
09-12-18, 22:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/7664b23a-58bb-4904-96db-88fb07f0f289- thinking waste of time.

https://www.seeking.com/member/57a83199-c7b6-4983-8a90-57d92de89434 - works at hooters. Met her and set up. No reply Changed profile name, new account.

https://www.seeking.com/member/211954a9-dafc-1d55-54e4-63ddb0179873

https://www.seeking.com/member/997abd17-9617-48c4-8edf-aa8f0dd9c7b6 - asking for no less than $500.I knew what her game was almost immediately and called her out. Total game player with no intention of getting w anyone. I suppose I could be wrong but I doubt it. I hope you didn't go to her work. Rookie mistake if you did. If you want to flush out a hooters (or any similar bar) chick or a stripper, never go to their work, and see if they will meet somewhere nuetral. Most will decline. Way too many get on sa for customers. You might get lucky but 99% of the time you are the sucker walking into those situations. Plus the strippers are generally cheaper w take out if they are game rather than the sa arrangement. I've gotten a couple hooters chicks off sa but always met them outside work. Both told me they used sa to get guys to come in during slow times and complain until the guy tips out then poof it's over.

Although I'm still successful on sa, there are more delusional girls on there than ever before. Somehow thinking guys will just pour cash their way for doing nothing. Unreal. The worst are these young ones who think they are going to outsmart us by playing along until the last min only to come up w a story of how they need $ upfront before meeting and say shit like 'so I know you are serious' or when you say no then you get the ' I was going to meet you but not now'. Ugh I will say I've developed a sixth sense over the years and haven't fallen for anything in a long time. Made a forever rule. Not a dime until I nut. That's possibly the best advice ever.

Sababaes
09-13-18, 00:23
I knew what her game was almost immediately and called her out. Total game player with no intention of getting w anyone. I suppose I could be wrong but I doubt it. I hope you didn't go to her work. Rookie mistake if you did. If you want to flush out a hooters (or any similar bar) chick or a stripper, never go to their work, and see if they will meet somewhere nuetral. Most will decline. Way too many get on sa for customers. You might get lucky but 99% of the time you are the sucker walking into those situations. Plus the strippers are generally cheaper w take out if they are game rather than the sa arrangement. I've gotten a couple hooters chicks off sa but always met them outside work. Both told me they used sa to get guys to come in during slow times and complain until the guy tips out then poof it's over.

Although I'm still successful on sa, there are more delusional girls on there than ever before. Somehow thinking guys will just pour cash their way for doing nothing. Unreal. The worst are these young ones who think they are going to outsmart us by playing along until the last min only to come up w a story of how they need $ upfront before meeting and say shit like 'so I know you are serious' or when you say no then you get the ' I was going to meet you but not now'. Ugh I will say I've developed a sixth sense over the years and haven't fallen for anything in a long time. Made a forever rule. Not a dime until I nut. That's possibly the best advice ever.You are right on brother! I have been to Hooters and tipped $50. Twin rivers is another one and I tipped $50 after having one fucking beer. These chics are totally for tips.

LuvEmTighter
09-13-18, 10:21
I would NEVER bring a new girl back to my place. That may happen once she is proven she can be reliable. A neutral spot like a hotel room is worth it weight for discretion. Plus use same room for a couple hookups.

https://www.seeking.com/member/42fab542-aa97-46d1-a571-aee8d9d30b28 (rafflie).

Weird episode with her. After drinks we head back to my place. She asks to use the bathroom, which is fairly normal. But after 5 minutes, she is still in there. I ask if everything is okay, and get back a "fine, fine" kind of response. Another 5 minutes go by, and I'm thinking what the fuck is happening in there. She didn't come out for what felt like 30 minutes (maybe it was another 10? But her pupils were dilated, her skin flushed, and I couldn't make sense of the words she was trying to say. So, yeah.

I asker her to leave, and she had a mini-freak out. Pushed over a lamp, tried to kung-foo-kick my TV, then. And this is the best part of this story. She grabbed some of my mail as I rushed her out the door. It was all junk mail. Like coupons and shit, LOL.

Weirdest experience yet.

Other experiences:

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/0b8b43f9-ae4f-4d04-942f-9d9da9c5a71e (SweetDxo3).

Gave number, agreed to meet and greet, then ghosted me.

Been trying to see this one for years. Finally a joke got her to respond. Nothing since then.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/4ff4b106-92b9-4661-990e-650262dbe68d (maddorable).

Saw her once a while ago. Cute, young, epitome of spinner. Seems skittish. Has at least a few other friends on here.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/d3cccfa6-7bea-4982-afcc-ca30e9a0813e (LucySweetBaby).

Wants $ for pics, but led me on for a while, including meet and greet.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/0ddf9e7c-1ebf-4a67-a7bf-05c299328bee (sassy_kassi).

Wants $600 a meet. Has a kid. Will send pics. Seems flighty.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/9915c007-bd0f-441e-b135-cffd17d4e982 (ella_enchanting).

Met once for a greet. Wants $500/ meet. No sex. Seems like a real lesbian. No idea what she is doing on the site. Which I can say for many many of the women I've met recently on SA!.

TDG777
09-13-18, 13:30
I would NEVER bring a new girl back to my place. That may happen once she is proven she can be reliable. A neutral spot like a hotel room is worth it weight for discretion. Plus use same room for a couple hookups.

.Been doing it for years, and only second time it has blown up on me. The other time the girl refused to go bareback, and was upset when I kicked her out. But I always do a meet and greet then a subsequent date, and do my best to filter out the nutkobs and addicts.

DocOck81
09-13-18, 18:30

.I do it all the time and have never had an issue. I also am not giving my number and name out to every girl on the site. Almost all the ones I have seen at my place have been normal girls or college students.

TossAway7
09-13-18, 19:53

She's mostly interested in wasting time from what I cna tell. We chated a ton for a few days until about an hour before we were set to meet when she "Wasn't feeling up to this stuff anymore".

LordMorpheus
09-13-18, 21:23
I do it all the time and have never had an issue. I also am not giving my number and name out to every girl on the site. Almost all the ones I have seen at my place have been normal girls or college students.Yep. Same here.

LuvEmTighter
09-14-18, 11:08
Anyone have any recent encounters with this sweetie? Looking to see if still the fun girl she was before.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1be83020-e1a2-45bc-b09b-a8d6b8c9bd92

I've seen her intimately before a few years back and was a great time.

PM me for details.

LuvBoobies
09-16-18, 01:02
Anyone have any recent encounters with this sweetie? Looking to see if still the fun girl she was before.

PM me for details.Former long time Hollywood stripper, had no problems fucking you in the club. Could get some good deals. Was on BP as a full escort for well over a year. I presume if you look you likely can find her escort information still. I haven't looked on STG lately to see if she is still on there. Hollywood sex was in the lapdance bed area.

LordMorpheus
09-16-18, 03:13
I know S. A. Has gone downhill with the girls seeking cash for doing nothing, but patience and persistence pays off.

Contacted a newish sub-20 yo member a week ago. Was polite and respectful in messages. Finally got her Snapchat yesterday. Picked her up tonight, brought her home for a few hours, went to Greece even, took her home. Asked about hitting an ATM while taking her home, and she said maybe when I see her again in a few days.

LordMorpheus
09-16-18, 03:38
I have been messaging another girl on S. A. For about a week, and finally mentioned something about what I am interested in doing on a meet. Her response?

"Yes so I heard. LOL.

I've read some nice reviews from girls that have seen you. ".

StreyLok
09-16-18, 06:40

PM me for details.I remember she was a girl traveling with Miami Kim a few years ago. I know she was posting on BP before the fosta shit passed. Just another pro on SA.

Chrisstl
09-16-18, 10:45
I have been messaging another girl on S. A. For about a week, and finally mentioned something about what I am interested in doing on a meet. Her response?

"Yes so I heard. LOL.

I've read some nice reviews from girls that have seen you. ".Would be helpful to know where they post?

QueNine
09-16-18, 12:00
SA user Angel_H. Right in her profile. Seems like a fake profile IMO.

"My last sd gave me $1500 prior to meeting him, if you can't top that I don't want you and don't message me. ".

https://www.seeking.com/member/f15bc15d-7fbd-4893-b30a-5354e5494c34

QueNine
09-16-18, 12:02
Would be helpful to know where they post?This has been mentioned in the past. But nobody ever references the site they use.

LordMorpheus
09-16-18, 12:05

"My last sd gave me $1500 prior to meeting him, if you can't top that I don't want you and don't message me. ".

https://www.seeking.com/member/f15bc15d-7fbd-4893-b30a-5354e5494c34LOL indeed! I blocked her as soon as I read that.

DocOck81
09-16-18, 17:08

https://www.seeking.com/member/f15bc15d-7fbd-4893-b30a-5354e5494c34Based on those pics and that line, I would bet money she is not in STL. She is a scammer, obviously.

JimmyJohn1987
09-16-18, 18:58
This has been mentioned in the past. But nobody ever references the site they use.Big foot and aliens are moderators of it.

LordMorpheus
09-16-18, 19:24
Well, to make things more interesting, or confusing...This S. A. Girl (at least I assume she is a girl, and not one of us) had mentioned the reviews left on sexguide. I admitted I made a mistake years ago by posting a name, and the repercussions of that.

In her reply, she listed the names of 8 regular posters on usasg and had remarks on some of them.

When I went to reply to her, I found I was blocked.

Chrisstl
09-16-18, 19:53
Probably 'one of us' sharing the information posted here and else where with POT SB's. That's very sick.

Well, to make things more interesting, or confusing...This S. A. Girl (at least I assume she is a girl, and not one of us) had mentioned the reviews left on sexguide. I admitted I made a mistake years ago by posting a name, and the repercussions of that.

In her reply, she listed the names of 8 regular posters on usasg and had remarks on some of them.

When I went to reply to her, I found I was blocked.

QueNine
09-16-18, 19:58
Probably 'one of us' sharing the information posted here and else where with POT SB's. That's very sick.Don't know why anyone would ever share information about this site. Girls have mentioned to me before "they know about review sites" and my answer is always. I don't know what you're talking about.

LordMorpheus
09-16-18, 20:06
Probably 'one of us' sharing the information posted here and else where with POT SB's. That's very sick.That is what I am beginning to think, but how they linked me there and here is still a mystery as my username is not the same and my profile is only a week old.

StreyLok
09-17-18, 10:57

PM me for details.Looks like she is still a pro.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2945075

SirChuck
09-17-18, 12:43
I have been curious of Rose for some time. I assumed that since her donation is 300 you get more than just a massage. Can anyone confirm is that includes FS (or not)? I would hate to pay 300 for just a massage.I've never seen her but have heard from others. Been told she thinks she's entitled to 200-300 too cuddle. Maybe theirs a HJ involved? Assuming and through others anything close to GFE would probably be 500 -750 plus? Assuming, she lives by the old school stripper code squeeze as much $$$ as you can with providing as little of service possible? Always alluding the more she gets to know you the more open to certain activities? Stretching this agenda as long as possible until the guy breaks down and offers her some ungodly amount? Once again this is what I've been read and been told my multiple sources.

Johnylike 6969
09-17-18, 15:29
That is what I am beginning to think, but how they linked me there and here is still a mystery as my username is not the same and my profile is only a week old.Since SBs can see this forum. I would say the review should be more generic.

If you talk about activities you performed with SB. It helps them to match your SD account here.

NemesisHero
09-17-18, 17:09
Anyone have any info on these girls? Have offers from all of them, but I don't want to waste credits or time if they're not legit. Thank you in advance.

Amethystshine.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/lmz6PW1dL0k22Ld5qEbwMDy8

KandiRed.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/evw6QkONbJBrVNbJKERpY9VG

Sisibaby44.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/48DrBaQ1bJ6rEXNJ2kXOyeMz

Nevaehla.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/aXdyBZx98JO7qq1JNYVKQEML

JennaMarie111.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/W8qVmx7XNJVnNGjJKyPw3dg1

And last, Ryyyder.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/K98LnkZl60qeeK30jzarbyYv

LordMorpheus
09-17-18, 20:54
Since SBs can see this forum. I would say the review should be more generic.

If you talk about activities you performed with SB. It helps them to match your SD account here.Nope. Not the case. I try not to do that. I still believe it was a spurned member here to remain nameless.

TossAway7
09-18-18, 02:38
Anyone have any info on these girls? Have offers from all of them, but I don't want to waste credits or time if they're not legit. Thank you in advance.

Amethystshine.

JennaMarie111.

And last, Ryyyder.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/K98LnkZl60qeeK30jzarbyYvI had accepted offers with these 3, all sent 1-2 messages then stopped responding.

CupereVita
09-18-18, 07:56
Looks like she is still a pro.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2945075And used to be priced at around 3. Interesting drop.

LuvEmTighter
09-18-18, 08:51
And used to be priced at around 3. Interesting drop.Good times when Kim's girls were 100 hhr. But downside was you were passing the guy before and after you in the hallway.

Johnylike 6969
09-18-18, 15:51
Any info about this girl. Thanks in Advance.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9b108e25-c3ce-4318-b863-2cb8e563cef6

LordMorpheus
09-18-18, 20:47

Amethystshine.

KandiRed.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/evw6QkONbJBrVNbJKERpY9VG

Sisibaby44.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/48DrBaQ1bJ6rEXNJ2kXOyeMz

Nevaehla.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/aXdyBZx98JO7qq1JNYVKQEML

JennaMarie111.

And last, Ryyyder.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/K98LnkZl60qeeK30jzarbyYvSaw Amethystshine several months ago for drinks. No initial allowance. But she wanted a few more non intimate dates with allowance before going further.

Talked with JennaMarie111 on WYP, but when I try to pull up the conversation, I get a guidelines message about soliciting for prostitution. I don't remember if I called her out on that, or she flagged me.

Nevaehla: pics not accurate, and through text claimed to be a Hollywood actress on leave in MO. Finally got a real pic from her, as her profile pics are fake. Definitely not my type!!

Ryyyder was very hesitant to send any pics of herself over text, which led me to believe she was hiding something.

Anondudeinstl
09-20-18, 01:01
This has been mentioned in the past. But nobody ever references the site they use.I just found a lot of reviews on ****** but nothing specific to stl.

QueNine
09-20-18, 13:55
I just found a lot of reviews on ****** but nothing specific to stl.On what site?

BoilerWelder
09-20-18, 15:30
We know that there have been a few, if not more of the ladies on this forum. I'm pretty sure I had one PM me months ago wanting info on another area. I just ignored it. How they were originally pointed here it's kind of a mystery of sorts. For all we know it could have been one of the “pros” that advertised on the site and saw them as competition. We also know that most of these girls run in pairs or groups, whether it's a collegiate sports team out of Belleville or a few friends from the Grove, we might be surprised how a lot are connected. I'm curious as to if they are recruiting (for the lack of a better term) the new girls that have found out from a fake profile or if there's a "sugar daddy" helping. Almost pimpish in a way. I can understand them wanting to cut out the BS and the crazies. But it's turned SA into a payed provider / client site with a lot of drama. I don't have time to weed through the bullshit.

Maddog72
09-20-18, 22:04
I've never seen her but have heard from others. Been told she thinks she's entitled to 200-300 too cuddle. Maybe theirs a HJ involved? Assuming and through others anything close to GFE would probably be 500 -750 plus? Assuming, she lives by the old school stripper code squeeze as much $$$ as you can with providing as little of service possible? Always alluding the more she gets to know you the more open to certain activities? Stretching this agenda as long as possible until the guy breaks down and offers her some ungodly amount? Once again this is what I've been read and been told my multiple sources.She wants $700 for FS and $500 for a BJ!! Please put her out of business by not seeing her guys this price gouging and GPS has to stop.

LordMorpheus
09-21-18, 08:00
I just found a lot of reviews on ****** but nothing specific to stl.I am curious as well.

HockeyDood
09-21-18, 11:14
Hey all, looking for a bit of intel. I've chatted with both of these ladies but haven't met. Does anyone have info? PM is fine if you don't' wish to leave a public post.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e618df8b-ae2b-4b94-9139-2981013611dd

https://www.seeking.com/member/bbdf75cc-e611-4919-82f9-9c1151af4f49

Anondudeinstl
09-22-18, 03:03
I am curious as well.I just hit the ole search bar and found a tumb lr site but there's also red dit.

LordMorpheus
09-22-18, 19:27
My $100 offer was accepted. Picked her up at the address she gave in north county. Stopped at a gas station for an ATM. Got back to the car and noticed track marks on her arms. Nope. No way. Took her straight back home and gave her $20 for wasting 15 minutes of her time.

I could care less about 420 and I did a lot of drugs in college, but I draw the line at IV use. She can say she never shares needles, but.

Dubberman
09-22-18, 21:25
My $100 offer was accepted. Picked her up at the address she gave in north county. Stopped at a gas station for an ATM. Got back to the car and noticed track marks on her arms. Nope. No way. Took her straight back home and gave her $20 for wasting 15 minutes of her time.

I could care less about 420 and I did a lot of drugs in college, but I draw the line at IV use. She can say she never shares needles, but.Damn, she favorited me so I was intrigued and she looked pretty cute too. I guess I should ignore her too then.

LordMorpheus
09-23-18, 03:24
Damn, she favorited me so I was intrigued and she looked pretty cute too. I guess I should ignore her too then.I will add that she is a bit bigger than her pictures show. That alone wasn't a deal breaker, but the IV drug use was.

DocOck81
09-23-18, 18:12
Don't waste your time on CeCeLovesYa2. Looking to sell pics and videos and is not is St Louis. Only has it listed because she 'wants to visit'. Reported her a couple days ago but SA doesn't care even though one of the reasons to report them is 'online only'. A number of girls have it in their profiles and when you report them, SA just leaves them there.

LordMorpheus
09-24-18, 00:33
Don't waste your time on CeCeLovesYa2. Looking to sell pics and videos and is not is St Louis. Only has it listed because she 'wants to visit'. Reported her a couple days ago but SA doesn't care even though one of the reasons to report them is 'online only'. A number of girls have it in their profiles and when you report them, SA just leaves them there.That's how S. A. Is. Females in violation of guidelines- no problem. When a male calls out and reports a known escort on S. A. He gets banned for using the term escort.

Sababaes
09-24-18, 08:45
That's how S. A. Is. Females in violation of guidelines- no problem. When a male calls out and reports a known escort on S. A. He gets banned for using the term escort.Let alone attractive face, finding is slim body is so challenging as like finding a needle in a haystack nowadays. BTW any info on Nicole69999? She claims pharmacist and attractive black girl. She is damn attractive, what's the catch guys?

TossAway7
09-24-18, 19:39
Let alone attractive face, finding is slim body is so challenging as like finding a needle in a haystack nowadays. BTW any info on Nicole69999? She claims pharmacist and attractive black girl. She is damn attractive, what's the catch guys?I've wondering that as well.

RWarNmsn69
09-24-18, 22:04
Let alone attractive face, finding is slim body is so challenging as like finding a needle in a haystack nowadays. BTW any info on Nicole69999? She claims pharmacist and attractive black girl. She is damn attractive, what's the catch guys?Nicole69999 isn't old enough to actually be a pharmacist. She also claims to have a Bachelor's Degree which is not enough education to be a pharmacist either. My guess is she's still working on her Bachelor's Degree and aspires to be a pharmacist. Pretty though!

Safe mongering and sugaring!

Moego
09-29-18, 20:22
I just found a lot of reviews on ****** but nothing specific to stl.Can you pm me the review site please?

Thank you.

TossAway7
09-30-18, 20:51
Met up with STL 79 red from SA.

Not really a sb as much as a more backpage style but still nice and fun. Def recommend! PM for details or #.

Wyghost
10-03-18, 16:11
Anyone have any info on this lady. PM if you do. Seems quite busy. So someone should be able to help me. Thanks.

Parakleet
10-03-18, 16:41
Anyone have any info on this lady. PM if you do. Seems quite busy. So someone should be able to help me. Thanks.You will find that she has 2 or 3 different accounts all with Tori in the name.

Crazy skinny now.

Solid head skills BBJCIM.

Will never stop texting you. I cut her loose.

TossAway7
10-03-18, 22:25
Anyone have any info on this lady. PM if you do. Seems quite busy. So someone should be able to help me. Thanks.I was about to see her last week for an agreed activity at an agreed rate and last minute (like as I was getting on the highway to go get her) she asked for more than triple what was agreed and said she'd "make it up next time with no additional allowance needed".

So no I didn't go see her and blocked her number and on sa, then get a random text from another number where she starts complaining about that and how she's a single mother and needs help and how dare I not show up and give her more than agreed. Didn't respond. Got an additional text 1-2 days later asking if I wanted to meet up.

I would pass if I were you.

Koompa
10-04-18, 10:17
I was about to see her last week for an agreed activity at an agreed rate and last minute (like as I was getting on the highway to go get her) she asked for more than triple what was agreed and said she'd "make it up next time with no additional allowance needed".

So no I didn't go see her and blocked her number and on sa, then get a random text from another number where she starts complaining about that and how she's a single mother and needs help and how dare I not show up and give her more than agreed. Didn't respond. Got an additional text 1-2 days later asking if I wanted to meet up.

I would pass if I were you.I was supposed to meet her but I sent her a confirmation text about an hour before so I didn't waste a trip as she seemed a little flaky. When she didn't respond, I made other plans. She texted later that she overslept, whatever. But as others have said, she then keeps texting you wanting to meet up. She has a streetwalker feel to her, pass.

LuvBoobies
10-04-18, 13:36
Anyone have any info on this lady. PM if you do. Seems quite busy. So someone should be able to help me. Thanks.Saw her last time I was in town. BBJCIM for me. Texts often.

Wyghost
10-04-18, 15:39
Over the years I have helped many of you, now just getting to come back to your city again and want to enjoy it when in town. Yes will make the strip clubs and report, but now anyone know anything about this lady. Pm or post thanks guys. Hoping to see her, but is she legit.

DocOck81
10-04-18, 18:12
Former SA girl who is back on now but only looking for platonic now so don't waste your time. She was a good time when I used to hook up with her before she went to college. Heard all kinds of stories about the site and guys she took for a ride from SA. Know how to play the game and convince guys she is only seeing them or only sharing things with them. Seems she has gone from just short of being a pro to trying to convince guys to give her money just by hanging out with them.

Chrisstl
10-10-18, 18:19
I was planning on booking a provider, went to her website to get more info about her. My eye balls just popped, when I saw that she could be exclusively yours for just $36 K per month! I grudgingly passed. Any one here interested?

Wyghost
10-10-18, 20:14
Can suck a dick and swallow, just too lazy to be a street waker, but she is. Can be a pain in the ass, and is.

DocOck81
10-10-18, 22:42
Can suck a dick and swallow, just too lazy to be a street waker, but she is. Can be a pain in the ass, and is.She texts me 3-4 times a week wanting to meet.

JimmyJohn1987
10-11-18, 09:43
I was planning on booking a provider, went to her website to get more info about her. My eye balls just popped, when I saw that she could be exclusively yours for just $36 K per month! I grudgingly passed. Any one here interested?Comes out to $50 a qv 😂.

Chrisstl
10-11-18, 12:04
Comes out to $50 a qv 😂.Hmmm. That's one way of looking at it. Those are a lot of qv's in a month though.

Southsiide87
10-15-18, 08:42
Has anyone seen her before?

https://www.seeking.com/member/f8dc88eb-fd7c-4092-b9a3-6ebf2ee5d55d

Southsiide87
10-15-18, 11:41
Can suck a dick and swallow, just too lazy to be a street waker, but she is. Can be a pain in the ass, and is.She can give a good BBBJCIM. How much much was she asking from you?

LordMorpheus
10-15-18, 15:40
Has anyone seen her before?

https://www.seeking.com/member/f8dc88eb-fd7c-4092-b9a3-6ebf2ee5d55dI have her blocked, and she blocked me. Just have been something I didn't like.

StreyLok
10-16-18, 19:39
Anyone have any info on:

SamIsaBrat.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3755b5c0-a269-4f63-a739-977741c238fb

SweetHeart_Kimber.

https://www.seeking.com/member/107c58bc-dd87-402e-ba61-dc4efb0d996c

Whiskeylover27.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5a5fecd6-cf9d-4bbd-9b6f-c9b8a2e5bf1b

TossAway7
10-16-18, 23:06
Anyone have any info on:

SamIsaBrat.

SweetHeart_Kimber.

Whiskeylover27.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5a5fecd6-cf9d-4bbd-9b6f-c9b8a2e5bf1bSam- Brat is not the right b word to describe her.

Kimber- quoted $$.

Koompa
10-16-18, 23:17
Anyone have any info on:

SamIsaBrat.

SweetHeart_Kimber.

Whiskeylover27.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5a5fecd6-cf9d-4bbd-9b6f-c9b8a2e5bf1bSamisabrat would talk a good game but never give digits to chat offline with me. Sweetheart kimber is a UTR hooker. Sent me a message offering everything with prices and also trying to sell Snapchat photos too. Never messenger with whiskeylover.

Sababaes
10-16-18, 23:54
Samisabrat would talk a good game but never give digits to chat offline with me. Sweetheart kimber is a UTR hooker. Sent me a message offering everything with prices and also trying to sell Snapchat photos too. Never messenger with whiskeylover.Samisabrat. Texting her for few days and I am sure dtf.

Whiskey lover- planned to meet and I was 10 min late due to traffic and I did let her know too. She is pissed and left. She drove 40 min to meet me but couldn't wait 10 min. Strange.

Sababaes
10-17-18, 07:59
Samisabrat. Texting her for few days and I am sure dtf.

Whiskey lover- planned to meet and I was 10 min late due to traffic and I did let her know too. She is pissed and left. She drove 40 min to meet me but couldn't wait 10 min. Strange.Any experience with Tashalynn1992? Seems like dtf.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c06734fa-b27a-4198-aab6-2c8f0b3e63de

Parakleet
10-17-18, 15:18
Anyone have any info on:

SamIsaBrat.

SweetHeart_Kimber.

Whiskeylover27.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5a5fecd6-cf9d-4bbd-9b6f-c9b8a2e5bf1bKimber is also a bit crazy.

Got really aggresive in chat.

She is on her 4th or 5th *Kimber* username on SA.

Which is also a clue.

StreyLok
10-17-18, 18:31
She can give a good BBBJCIM. How much much was she asking from you?Your inbox is full.

Southsiide87
10-17-18, 19:58
Your inbox is full.After like 15 messages says it's full thought we can get alot more.

DocOck81
10-17-18, 22:36
Blondebb1995 - game player and not interested in anything physical but does expect you to pay her to have coffee.

Lexii Anne. Straight up pro. First text from her was her rates: 130 qv /180 hhr if you are curious.

XxAlyssaxxAbbyxx. Wants 3-4 dates before anything will happen. Pointed her to Match.com instead.

Melodii22 - unsure about this one. She seems to be DTF, but can't get her to commit to meeting.

Jannisary
10-18-18, 00:41
After like 15 messages says it's full thought we can get alot more.Check your sent message folder. Those count towards the total allowed.

Southsiide87
10-18-18, 08:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/15e48b9c-6b9c-4db1-b2d0-ee1e1fdead9f

Anyone?

NemesisHero
10-18-18, 16:30
How's it going guys? So, I know that feistybabyy has been mentioned here before, but I was hoping someone could give a little more info on her. Damage and activities offered, preferably. Feel free to PM. Thank you.

https://www.seeking.com/member/deaaa094-d042-44da-b547-f7a735f604f6

DDSlim
10-18-18, 16:42
https://www.seeking.com/member/15e48b9c-6b9c-4db1-b2d0-ee1e1fdead9f

Anyone?I've been seeing the "(ages 35-60)" field more and more recently. Not sure if that's a new feature of the site or what. Seems a little odd and I'm a little wary of it.

Koompa
10-19-18, 11:24
Anyone have any information on this one?? Been getting mixed messages almost seems like 2 different people.

Johnylike 6969
10-19-18, 14:45
Anyone have any information on this one?? Been getting mixed messages almost seems like 2 different people.She flaked me couple of times. I'm not sure is she real or fake account.

Sababaes
10-20-18, 07:33
Any experience with Tashalynn1992? Seems like dtf.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c06734fa-b27a-4198-aab6-2c8f0b3e63deI ended up finally meeting her. Very cute face actually than in photos but neck down is a total disconnect. Pics are old, gained weight, big ugly boobs. She is very friendly but I definitely will not meet again.

Southsiide87
10-21-18, 03:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/4b20f51a-5564-404e-a709-3c17e7219e9a

She is suppose to be doing doubles with torrie / victoria. How is it? You can PM me. Wouldn't mind seeing her alone.

TDG777
10-22-18, 00:52
So I was permanently banned from SA for "using escort terminology." Anyone have that happen to them? As far I as know, I haven't written anything that would indicate a pay-for-play kind of arrangement. Anyhow, I have some reports, and once they reinstate me I'll send them along with names (can't remember their SA usernames). What I have noticed, however, is that I'm having a lot more luck recently. Maybe it is the weather, or school starting again, or just a sign of an economy tanking. But keep at it! I have four SBs that want to see me next week, and have to decide how to let 3 of them down. White, college, thin-average, $200/ meet.

Koompa
10-22-18, 18:11
So I was permanently banned from SA for "using escort terminology." Anyone have that happen to them? As far I as know, I haven't written anything that would indicate a pay-for-play kind of arrangement. Anyhow, I have some reports, and once they reinstate me I'll send them along with names (can't remember their SA usernames). What I have noticed, however, is that I'm having a lot more luck recently. Maybe it is the weather, or school starting again, or just a sign of an economy tanking. But keep at it! I have four SBs that want to see me next week, and have to decide how to let 3 of them down. White, college, thin-average, $200/ meet.That sucks about the permanent ban, I think if a girl reports you whether you did what she said or not can cause problems.

Your right about girls interest picking up, I was striking out left and right over summer, but since labor day, it's like night and day. Maybe it is they are banning too many guys off the site. I guess I will enjoy until I get kicked off too.

DirtyDuke
10-23-18, 09:02
Anyone have any info on:

Whiskeylover27.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5a5fecd6-cf9d-4bbd-9b6f-c9b8a2e5bf1bAnyone have info on this one? Definitely intrigued.

Johnylike 6969
10-23-18, 15:53
Anyone have info on this one? Definitely intrigued.She was a time waster for me. YMMV.

DocOck81
10-24-18, 10:29
Anyone have info on this one? Definitely intrigued.GPS. Offered her my normal amount and she got pissy but I am sure if I offered double she wouldn't have turned it down. Also, 28 with 3 kids? Wonder how many baby daddies there are of she is on an SA site? Avoid and make sure she can't make any money off the site.

DocOck81
10-24-18, 10:31
Don't waste your time with this one. Good pics and the convo seemed to indicate she was DTF but then dropped the 'I am not looking for sex' line. Why in hell join the site then? Do these girls really think think there are a bunch of guys just dying to give them money for their sparkling personalities? Delusional.

Koompa
11-01-18, 11:47
Anyone have any experience with this one??

DocOck81
11-03-18, 23:11
Say away from the following girls, want online, platonic or have GPS.

Giggles21210 - platonic.

Charollette<3 - platonic.

Little-artist. GPS. Wants 500.

Whit2212 - wants 100 just to meet for coffee.

DawnDani. Wants platonic to start but had GPS about the platonic dates.

Lexii Anne. Working girl. First text was her rates.

CeCeLovesYa2 - online only.

Lexxxiilove. Paid dates until she is 'comfortable' with you.

DocOck81
11-07-18, 23:41
RubyG. Boring pro. Too many rules and wants too much money.

Southsiide87
11-08-18, 22:14
Suppose to be seeing soon. Anyone seen before?

https://www.seeking.com/member/70719f5b-e2f4-4ee0-ba00-43f39d9e8822

Sababaes
11-09-18, 09:16
Suppose to be seeing soon. Anyone seen before?

https://www.seeking.com/member/70719f5b-e2f4-4ee0-ba00-43f39d9e8822Didn't she ask for $200 for meet and greet? That's why I am not meeting her. Please let me know your experience with her. She looks cute though.

Southsiide87
11-09-18, 11:33
Didn't she ask for $200 for meet and greet? That's why I am not meeting her. Please let me know your experience with her. She looks cute though.She wants a drink first so set up to meet at a bar but now she wants all the money then. Somehow I can see her not making it back to my place after giving it up front. I did have a member PM me says he saw her but said she text him all the time trying to make her money problems his. It was year and half ago he said. If it does go through I'll keep you updated.

Tony 9
11-09-18, 13:30
https://www.seeking.com/member/9c7255c4-4cee-4382-a04e-2456f376d587

Age 40 . Older than most. Has anyone had contact or a date with her before?

QueNine
11-09-18, 16:12
RubyG. Boring pro. Too many rules and wants too much money.We spoke on Bumble. She wanted 300 for outcall. I told her 150. She said not worth her time. I deleted number.

QueNine
11-09-18, 16:12
We spoke on Bumble. She wanted 300 for outcall. I told her 150. She said not worth her time. I deleted number.And yes, there are pros on Bumble, Tinder and Hinge.

DocOck81
11-09-18, 16:16
We spoke on Bumble. She wanted 300 for outcall. I told her 150. She said not worth her time. I deleted number.She told me no kissing, condoms for everything, and oral was extra.

LebenistKurz
11-09-18, 18:38

Age 40 . Older than most. Has anyone had contact or a date with her before?Saw her several times. She wants a minimum of $200 per meeting. I see she's changed her age to 40, she's actually 49. Pictures are old although one is more recent and is similar to how she looks. Average but not bad body. She likes women although not really experienced, will participate if given the opportunity. Overall decent, she's not a crazy druggie like you can get on the site. I lost interest and replaced her in my rotation. Last time I saw her was about 9-12 months ago.

Koompa
11-10-18, 00:31

Age 40 . Older than most. Has anyone had contact or a date with her before?I saw her over a year ago. I only met with her once. A few of the pics are a little old, she has a tummy on her. She enjoys and gets into sex, she was up for whatever I wanted, no rush.

She has gotten 5 years younger on SA since I met her. She apparently discovered the fountain of youth.

Knucklebuck
11-13-18, 15:41
On SA, sometimes when the girl favorites me I check their profile and it says "they last viewed you never. ".

So how would they favorite me? Possibly a BOT?

Parakleet
11-13-18, 20:52
On SA, sometimes when the girl favorites me I check their profile and it says "they last viewed you never. ".

So how would they favorite me? Possibly a BOT?Possibly a bot.

Or they just saw your pic in the list and went straight to favorite without actually viewing your profile.

RWarNmsn69
11-14-18, 02:16

So how would they favorite me? Possibly a BOT?I'm not sure about the Bot, but one way is from the Search Page by clicking on the "heart" next to your profile.

Safe mongering and sugaring!

HockeyDood
11-20-18, 13:09
Anyone have intel on her? Lives in Springfield MO and commutes to STL for work. Feel free to send a PM if you want.

Dood.

Tony 9
11-20-18, 18:09
SpicyLatina91.

Has anyone been in contact with her ?

PM info if you desire. THANKS.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8bc76611-b0b8-46f6-97a7-4080ba713849

YourMomLikedIt
11-21-18, 16:37
Professor luscious. Can anyone share here contact info with me via PM? Thank you in advance.

Tony 9
11-26-18, 21:55
Renee721 . From the SA site. Attractive, full figure. Informs me:

"I've been in short and long term arrangements I'm use to $500-600 each meeting".

😲.

LebenistKurz
11-28-18, 08:27
Renee721 . From the SA site. Attractive, full figure. Informs me:

"I've been in short and long term arrangements I'm use to $500-600 each meeting".

😲.The first thing I notice is the grammar. No one would ever pay an uneducated, overweight woman high class call girl rates.

Johnylike 6969
12-02-18, 12:44
Any info about this SA girl would be appreciated.

https://www.seeking.com/member/534948ff-d1c2-46a8-9742-e4bf2fcb7704

Sababaes
12-03-18, 22:26
Any info about this SA girl would be appreciated.

https://www.seeking.com/member/534948ff-d1c2-46a8-9742-e4bf2fcb7704She wants $1000 per meet. WTF?

Tony 9
12-04-18, 16:46
She wants $1000 per meet. WTF?These two gals want me to Apple Pay them. For the privileges to chat, text. I guess Face time also.

Harleyyxoxx (sent to pics to tempt me).

Jessawantsyou23 (texted her number right away.) but didn't tell me for a week that: "You got to pay me in order to talk to me" .

And usually never meets in person.

$300 a "session for how ever long you desire". I told her why pay when porn is free online. Etc. Escorts for $300 are easy to find etc.

She replied - "well go do that" .

I wished her best of luck & that no one is paying $300, then I blocked her number.

LuvEmTighter
12-04-18, 17:36
These two gals want me to Apple Pay them. For the privileges to chat, text. I guess Face time also.

Jessawantsyou23 (texted her number right away.) but didn't tell me for a week that: "You got to pay me in order to talk to me" .

$300 a "session for how ever long you desire". I told her why pay when porn is free online. Etc. Escorts for $300 are easy to find etc.

I wished her best of luck & that no one is paying $300, then I blocked her number.That site Has all but gone to the crapper. Had some really good hookups of there few years back but I refuse to pay for a month subscription now. Too many Spoiled Gold Diggers that won't even do any work for the $ we guys will offer for a few fun hours.

StreyLok
12-04-18, 18:58
These two gals want me to Apple Pay them. For the privileges to chat, text. I guess Face time also.

I wished her best of luck & that no one is paying $300, then I blocked her number.I usually report them as scammers at that point. Online only asking for payment via paypal / apple / amazon is against the tos so they usually get banned.

SirChuck
12-04-18, 19:24
She wants $1000 per meet. WTF?These girls are clueless. ? If they only knew how much the average employee has to work to clear $1000 after taxes and SS.

You should reply " you must have miss understood as I wasn't asking for you to spend the entire week over chained to my bed barebacking w / no holes barred. ?? But, now that you mention it we might be able to work it out. ".

Newbie1961
12-09-18, 14:19
She can be had for one fifth of that. No time limit no cim.

I'm just an old guy been on there several years with pretty good success, but nothing makes sense on there its all over the place.

Just got a message from the Russian squirter that she now a sb looking for one guy. LOL.

She wants $1000 per meet. WTF?

DDSlim
12-16-18, 22:19
All I'm going to say about that. Take the money and run. I guess it was my turn.

Koompa
12-23-18, 11:01
Just got my account suspended permanently for violating their terms, that they are a dating site now, LOL!!

QueNine
12-23-18, 11:23
Just got my account suspended permanently for violating their terms, that they are a dating site now, LOL!!I'm not renewing my account. Too much bullshit to deal with. So many girls now trying to sell pics.

Parakleet
12-23-18, 12:37
I'm not renewing my account. Too much bullshit to deal with. So many girls now trying to sell pics.After getting a warning and a price hike I let mine skip.

Jannisary
12-23-18, 13:43
Just got my account suspended permanently for violating their terms, that they are a dating site now, LOL!!I've not bothered to renew mine for quite awhile because I just didn't have the time or energy to devote or waste on it. My guess is that they are tightening things up due to concerns about the new FOSTA? SESTA law.

Maddog72
12-23-18, 20:47
Just got my account suspended permanently for violating their terms, that they are a dating site now, LOL!!What I find funny about this is when you report a girl they get a warning guys don't!! But I can tell you if you ***** to them they will refund your money it happened to me 2 days after paying the damn $80 I got booted they gave me $74 back which I in turn used on another screename and watched carefully my messages this is about the only damn thing left to try and get a SB or UTR on.

Koompa
12-23-18, 21:31
I've not bothered to renew mine for quite awhile because I just didn't have the time or energy to devote or waste on it. My guess is that they are tightening things up due to concerns about the new FOSTA? SESTA law.I really didn't do anything that bad, I think they are actively searching private messages for certain code words, and if you have one in your message, out you go. Sure they are under threat of being shut down by feds. Seems like the gals can say anything they want, I would get several messages from gals who have been on site for a few years with unsolicited offers to me in the first message they sent me yet they remain active, go figure.

Fortunately, I have built up quite a roladex of numbers during my time on the site, time to put it to work, LOL!!

RobHenry222
12-23-18, 23:10
Met up with this gal on WYP. She has changed her profile a few times now. Currently she is SantaElf42000. Her real name is Alexis.

Agreed to a price and was set to meet up with her at her place in Belleville. Went to a crappy duplex near White Cottage and her mom answers the door! Her dad was home too! The crazy thing is they greeted me, talked to me like this was no big deal. She said she is 20 y / o so no doubt I am closer to her her parents age!

We were sitting with her parents just bullshitting and she was texting me asking if I could run her to the store before went to her room. She assured me me after we got back we would have a good time. I texted her back replying no problem.

She had to change and my car was parked down the street. This was so freaking weird when I went to get my car I just kept driving and blocked her number.

Has anyone met up with her? If she is the real deal I blew it. But the whole thing was just crazy. Her parents acted like I was picking her up for prom or something.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PlqwMzODaAPOjQL0vyV3b61r

An349
12-24-18, 11:10
Met up with this gal on WYP. She has changed her profile a few times now. Currently she is SantaElf42000. Her real name is Alexis.

Agreed to a price and was set to meet up with her at her place in Belleville. Went to a crappy duplex near White Cottage and her mom answers the door! Her dad was home too! The crazy thing is they greeted me, talked to me like this was no big deal. She said she is 20 y / o so no doubt I am closer to her her parents age!

We were sitting with her parents just bullshitting and she was texting me asking if I could run her to the store before went to her room. She assured me me after we got back we would have a good time. I texted her back replying no problem.

She had to change and my car was parked down the street. This was so freaking weird when I went to get my car I just kept driving and blocked her number.

Has anyone met up with her? If she is the real deal I blew it. But the whole thing was just crazy. Her parents acted like I was picking her up for prom or something.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/PlqwMzODaAPOjQL0vyV3b61rDude. Unless mom and dad were planning to rob you, I'd say you shouldn't have left. Assuming the price was reasonable and she was cute. Heck ya I'd chat up the parents before going back to nail their daughter LOL.

Newbie1961
12-24-18, 16:34
Had at least a dozen profiles on SA & WYP. She will blow up your phone once she gets your number. Probably a freaky DTF girl but was just to sketchy for the drive it would be for me. Always wants you to get her a hotel for the night or a car date. I was desperate one night and she agreed to 200 for me to pick her and spend the night at my house. Half way into the 40 min drive she said she couldn't leave the area because she was on probation or monitored or some story. Reverted back to the get me a hotel room for the night. I turned around and bailed.

Dude. Unless mom and dad were planning to rob you, I'd say you shouldn't have left. Assuming the price was reasonable and she was cute. Heck ya I'd chat up the parents before going back to nail their daughter LOL.

LuvEmTighter
12-26-18, 10:39
Fortunately, I have built up quite a roladex of numbers during my time on the site, time to put it to work, LOL!!LOL. I am still relying back from time to time on all the contacts I made on there. Haven't paid a membership in 3 yrs!

It's nice when you can finally turn one into a reg F*Buddy.

DocOck81
12-27-18, 20:34
Don't message her or give her your number. If you do, and you mention any dollar amount, she will report you and get you banned for using 'escort terminology'. She will not commit to anything until you tell her your 'offer' but promises you will be 'taken care of' but as soon as money is mentioned she blocks and reports you. If you want to exchange numbers, she will insist you give her your number and then if money is mentioned in the text convo, she will screenshot it and send it to the site, linked to the number you provided her, and have you banned. I am at least the third person I have confirmed she has done this to in the last week or so.

DocOck81
12-28-18, 12:41
Don't message her or give her your number. If you do, and you mention any dollar amount, she will report you and get you banned for using 'escort terminology'. She will not commit to anything until you tell her your 'offer' but promises you will be 'taken care of' but as soon as money is mentioned she blocks and reports you. If you want to exchange numbers, she will insist you give her your number and then if money is mentioned in the text convo, she will screenshot it and send it to the site, linked to the number you provided her, and have you banned. I am at least the third person I have confirmed she has done this to in the last week or so.She has changed her name to funtimegalforu.

If I had to guess, whoever it is frequents the board here because the name change happened pretty soon after the post went up.

TampaBanker
12-28-18, 15:00
She has changed her name to funtimegalforu.

If I had to guess, whoever it is frequents the board here because the name change happened pretty soon after the post went up.Current account: https://www.seeking.com/member/690e8331-9fc3-4e05-88f7-61e1307c258a.

I have been chatting a bit, I swear she has been reviewed earlier under another name.

Good luck.

DocOck81
12-28-18, 15:04
Current account: https://www.seeking.com/member/690e8331-9fc3-4e05-88f7-61e1307c258a.

I have been chatting a bit, I swear she has been reviewed earlier under another name.

Good luck.Best guess, if she is real, she wouldn't have reported me or the other people had we offered her $1000 to meet up. These girls get GPS because one person has to pay them that much and then think we all do.

DocOck81
12-29-18, 23:30
I was able to get my account restored by sending customer support an email and explaining the situation. Once I was back in I took screen shots of the convo with the person I suspected of reporting me and asked that they look at the convo and see if it was something I should have been suspended for. They did respond today with a note that because I mentioned a specific dollar amount and 'per meet' in the convo they considered it 'escort terminology'. That's the bad, but the good is that I also asked them to review her specific account for a couple things 1) how many conversations that were similar to the one her and I had and they agreed that she had reported people at a higher rate than many. And 2) I asked if there was a way they could check the IP address on her account and see if it was the same as two other accounts that had harassed me in the last few months (and I sent them those conversations). While they said they could do that, they obviously could not release that info to me but if I have more issues, and they find the accounts are all from the same IP address, they can / would block the IP address from using the site.

Newbie1961
12-30-18, 17:34
Guess I'm lucky she wasn't interested in old guys like me. I sent her 2 messages and she never responded.

How did you verify she was the one that actually reported you?

I was able to get my account restored by sending customer support an email and explaining the situation. Once I was back in I took screen shots of the convo with the person I suspected of reporting me and asked that they look at the convo and see if it was something I should have been suspended for. They did respond today with a note that because I mentioned a specific dollar amount and 'per meet' in the convo they considered it 'escort terminology'. That's the bad, but the good is that I also asked them to review her specific account for a couple things 1) how many conversations that were similar to the one her and I had and they agreed that she had reported people at a higher rate than many. And 2) I asked if there was a way they could check the IP address on her account and see if it was the same as two other accounts that had harassed me in the last few months (and I sent them those conversations). While they said they could do that, they obviously could not release that info to me but if I have more issues, and they find the accounts are all from the same IP address, they can / would block the IP address from using the site.

DocOck81
12-31-18, 11:06
Guess I'm lucky she wasn't interested in old guys like me. I sent her 2 messages and she never responded.

How did you verify she was the one that actually reported you?She happened to be the only one I was talking to at the time because she seemed like a good catch. Was saying all the right things about meeting and wanting to make sure I was satisfied. Right after she finally pushed me to give her a number, I was blocked and 10 minutes later I got an email that my account had been suspended. I wasn't 100 percent sure but the folks on SA indirectly confirmed with their message about her reporting a number of people.

BoilerWelder
12-31-18, 13:53
I find it interesting that they would give even that much information to you. And I'm glad they did and restored your account. Iv found a few SB forum discussions over SA banning members for seemingly unknown reasons and most of the theories mirror the ones here and that they seem to "police" the newer members more than older ones. They've lost membership all across the country due to it and maybe they've taken notice. I know of 2 women that have been banned recently. One I had been chatting with off the site and she told me she had no idea why. I told her most likely suspected prostitution. The other I had banned a few days ago for not being of age. I didn't even include a screenshot of the Snap convo. I told them what she said and that the first red flag was her only wanting to communicate via Snap. Within 5 minutes she was gone. It was pretty obvious from what she had to say before I removed her From Snap.

DocOck81
12-31-18, 16:20
I find it interesting that they would give even that much information to you. And I'm glad they did and restored your account. Iv found a few SB forum discussions over SA banning members for seemingly unknown reasons and most of the theories mirror the ones here and that they seem to "police" the newer members more than older ones. They've lost membership all across the country due to it and maybe they've taken notice. I know of 2 women that have been banned recently. One I had been chatting with off the site and she told me she had no idea why. I told her most likely suspected prostitution. The other I had banned a few days ago for not being of age. I didn't even include a screenshot of the Snap convo. I told them what she said and that the first red flag was her only wanting to communicate via Snap. Within 5 minutes she was gone. It was pretty obvious from what she had to say before I removed her From Snap.It wasn't a long detailed email from them more like "we have noticed unusual activity on that account with a higher reporting rate then others" kind of thing. They were very nice and told me exactly why I was suspended and it is in the their rules so, it's on me. It appears that they are really worried about the news laws and don't want any issues at all so they are leaning on the side of ban then review, just in case.

TDG777
01-05-19, 00:38
I was able to get my account restored by sending customer support an email and explaining the situation. Once I was back in I took screen shots of the convo with the person I suspected of reporting me and asked that they look at the convo and see if it was something I should have been suspended for. They did respond today with a note that because I mentioned a specific dollar amount and 'per meet' in the convo they considered it 'escort terminology'. That's the bad, but the good is that I also asked them to review her specific account for a couple things 1) how many conversations that were similar to the one her and I had and they agreed that she had reported people at a higher rate than many. And 2) I asked if there was a way they could check the IP address on her account and see if it was the same as two other accounts that had harassed me in the last few months (and I sent them those conversations). While they said they could do that, they obviously could not release that info to me but if I have more issues, and they find the accounts are all from the same IP address, they can / would block the IP address from using the site.I was banned for using $ amount "per week" in my messages. An email to them re-instated me, and I haven't used money in messages since. Seems pretty straightforward, and not a huge problem since it gives the girls a chance to image something far higher than what they'll end up getting. Probably better for us than not.

Having said that, it has been dry for me the last few months.

DocOck81
01-05-19, 18:21
I was banned for using $ amount "per week" in my messages. An email to them re-instated me, and I haven't used money in messages since. Seems pretty straightforward, and not a huge problem since it gives the girls a chance to image something far higher than what they'll end up getting. Probably better for us than not.

Having said that, it has been dry for me the last few months.I have also started asking the girls for their numbers instead of giving them mine so that when we do discuss money, via texts, they cannot link my account to the text conversation by the phone numbers.

Newbie1961
01-06-19, 17:30
Just noticed 22_Blonde_Lover_22 has made a reappearance after being off the grid for a while. Saw her for a while when she first joined. Tight, good mic skills with no gag reflex. Have not seen her tho since her return.

DocOck81
01-09-19, 22:26
I have decided that instead of disabling someone's account who they have deemed broke their rules, SA should leave the account active but they should disable incoming messages and set all outgoing messages to read within 24 hours of them being sent. This way the person thinks they are active and sending messages but that no one is interested. If you go a month without getting a message on there, it would be pretty damn demoralizing, especially is you thought that every message you sent was being read, but people just didn't like you enough to respond.

Johnylike 6969
01-10-19, 17:50
Info please.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d160eed4-688d-41d3-a4ba-5c5503aae946

Any intel on this girl would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

StreyLok
01-10-19, 22:29
Info please.

Any intel on this girl would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.She is a decent lay, bipolar, schizo. Do not trust her for shit.

HockeyDood
01-12-19, 02:22
Been chatting with this one for a couple of weeks. Have made plans 2-3 x but then day of she say's something has come up and can't meet. Does anyone else have experience with her from SA?

https://www.seeking.com/member/4de5a73e-d99f-417b-ac63-27e07e8b3e14

Dood.

TossAway7
01-12-19, 03:21
Info please.

Any intel on this girl would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Good, fun, takes forever to respond sometimes, allows fun with out glove.

FloydLeukins
01-13-19, 12:35
Been chatting with this one for a couple of weeks. Have made plans 2-3 x but then day of she say's something has come up and can't meet. Does anyone else have experience with her from SA?

https://www.seeking.com/member/4de5a73e-d99f-417b-ac63-27e07e8b3e14

Dood.About the same here. Tells me to text her but doesn't give a number. Seems to be unaware of any previous conversation with each message / contact.

Newbie1961
01-13-19, 16:59
Fun, no rules, down for anything.

Fulton Guy
01-14-19, 15:53
What was the damage?

Fun, no rules, down for anything.

QueNine
01-14-19, 16:26
Fun, no rules, down for anything.Link? Without the profile search, it's difficult to navigate.

DirtyDuke
01-14-19, 19:03
Link? Without the profile search, it's difficult to navigate.A while back someone posted how to resolve this issue. Run your search and in the address bar add "&q=_ with the blank being the username.

Koompa
01-14-19, 19:36
Link? Without the profile search, it's difficult to navigate.Profile search is back now.

Wyghost
01-17-19, 07:50
Sugarkisses29 from SA been talking to her for a while. She sent me all contact info. Thanks.

StreyLok
01-17-19, 12:29
Sugarkisses29 from SA been talking to her for a while. She sent me all contact info. Thanks.She is Amethystshine on WYP. Wants several dates with allowance before any intimacy. Also she looks pregnant in her latest photos on FB.

StreyLok
01-17-19, 14:56
She is Amethystshine on WYP. Wants several dates with allowance before any intimacy. Also she looks pregnant in her latest photos on FB.I am not saying that she is pregnant. She simply looked pregnant in a photo. It could be a very unflattering dress.

BoilerWelder
01-17-19, 18:00
Sugarkisses29 from SA been talking to her for a while. She sent me all contact info. Thanks.I'd met her on WYP prior and deleted her texts and contact. She contacted me again back in the summer, and sporadically since. She seems to be G2 G now. "Changed how she does things". Couldn't schedule because I traveled out. Texted me a few weeks ago with a sob story (might be true idk). Something just tells me not to pull the trigger. But I've been wrong before.

JimmyJohn1987
01-17-19, 18:28
Sugarkisses29 from SA been talking to her for a while. She sent me all contact info. Thanks.Obviously everyone's experiences can be different I'd not recommend her to anyone. I pride myself on not making many mistakes on sa but I did w this one. Don't let the photos fool you, her body is beat up and saggy for such a young girl. Has tons of stories about bad life experiences inc being raped etc. Tons of problems. Says she literally lives in a small closet LOL. All of that can be overlooked but the service sucked. Lame 2 min BJ and only wants to do one position and that was for 5-10 min max before she's 'done'. One of those deals where I knew even immediately I should have passed but against my best judgement went through w it just because I wasted so much time already and just hoped she make up for it in the bed room. Not. She's got a kid she says and doesn't have a car either so she needs a ride. I can't even say one positive thing. I wouldn't repeat for free. She gave me the creeps and in a way feel sorry for her. Hard pass.

StreyLok
01-17-19, 19:34
Obviously everyone's experiences can be different I'd not recommend her to anyone. I pride myself on not making many mistakes on sa but I did w this one. Don't let the photos fool you, her body is beat up and saggy for such a young girl. Has tons of stories about bad life experiences inc being raped etc. Tons of problems. Says she literally lives in a small closet LOL. All of that can be overlooked but the service sucked. Lame 2 min BJ and only wants to do one position and that was for 5-10 min max before she's 'done'. One of those deals where I knew even immediately I should have passed but against my best judgement went through w it just because I wasted so much time already and just hoped she make up for it in the bed room. Not. She's got a kid she says and doesn't have a car either so she needs a ride. I can't even say one positive thing. I wouldn't repeat for free. She gave me the creeps and in a way feel sorry for her. Hard pass.I know her facebook. I can confirm that she has a kid. She has a ton of sob stories. Her kid is "sick", she has "cancer", she needs "medicine", her kid needs "medicine", she has "spine" issues, she was in a major accident which caused her to get a knee replacement. The list goes on and on. In reality, she has a boyfriend. I think she may be on the H pony. Hence the beat up saggy body.

I say that due to the fact that she is friends with a girl on WYP that also uses H and goes bare (I asked about condoms and got a if you want to pick some up. I don't have any.). The girl on WYP goes under cat (4 random numbers). I seen her once for head, she was in the bathroom for 20 minutes before I left. I inspected a small bag by her bed that had a spoon and some needles. I left once I saw that shit. She text me like 20 minutes after I left asking me to come back and that the needles are her diabetic roommates.

BoilerWelder
01-17-19, 20:03
I know her facebook. I can confirm that she has a kid. She has a ton of sob stories. Her kid is "sick", she has "cancer", she needs "medicine", her kid needs "medicine", she has "spine" issues, she was in a major accident which caused her to get a knee replacement. The list goes on and on. In reality, she has a boyfriend. I think she may be on the H pony. Hence the beat up saggy body.

I say that due to the fact that she is friends with a girl on WYP that also uses H and goes bare (I asked about condoms and got a if you want to pick some up. I don't have any.). The girl on WYP goes under cat (4 random numbers). I seen her once for head, she was in the bathroom for 20 minutes before I left. I inspected a small bag by her bed that had a spoon and some needles. I left once I saw that shit. She text me like 20 minutes after I left asking me to come back and that the needles are her diabetic roommates."Blood disorder".

That's all pretty well what my gut told me.

BoilerWelder
01-17-19, 20:04
Obviously everyone's experiences can be different I'd not recommend her to anyone. I pride myself on not making many mistakes on sa but I did w this one. Don't let the photos fool you, her body is beat up and saggy for such a young girl. Has tons of stories about bad life experiences inc being raped etc. Tons of problems. Says she literally lives in a small closet LOL. All of that can be overlooked but the service sucked. Lame 2 min BJ and only wants to do one position and that was for 5-10 min max before she's 'done'. One of those deals where I knew even immediately I should have passed but against my best judgement went through w it just because I wasted so much time already and just hoped she make up for it in the bed room. Not. She's got a kid she says and doesn't have a car either so she needs a ride. I can't even say one positive thing. I wouldn't repeat for free. She gave me the creeps and in a way feel sorry for her. Hard pass.Glad I opted out!

StreyLok
01-17-19, 20:17
Dimond: Another friend of cat from WYP. Had this huge ass thumbnail. Reminded me of a cokeheads pinky nail. Better looking in pictures. She freaked the fuck out on the drive back to her place. Ducked down in the front seat hiding from cops. She has a warrant out for her arrest.

Elizaaab, heavy girl I just opted for head. I'd probably just see her for that.

Wyghost
01-18-19, 10:07
Good to have friends in St Louis have not got to visit in a while, but should be returning soon.

Sababaes
01-18-19, 10:14
Dimond: Another friend of cat from WYP. Had this huge ass thumbnail. Reminded me of a cokeheads pinky nail. Better looking in pictures. She freaked the fuck out on the drive back to her place. Ducked down in the front seat hiding from cops. She has a warrant out for her arrest.

Elizaaab, heavy girl I just opted for head. I'd probably just see her for that.Dimond- is this the girl from Ofallon MO? Dimond365 What's your experience regarding services? I was supposed to see her too?

StreyLok
01-18-19, 11:44
Vicki02 is pulling some classic scammer tactics. Never send any money pre-meeting my dudes. On one phone number check site, a dude reported it as a scam 4 months ago. I don't take that as solid proof, but after talking too many red flags have arisen.

Sababaes
01-19-19, 05:12
Glad I opted out!I wish I had seen this post earlier. I met her up 2 days ago. One of the worst experiences I ever had. Same stories were heard from her about kids cancer and her mva and spine issues. She spent 15 min in bathroom talking to someone on the phone. I kept knocking the door to come out and she got irritated and said " I am on FaceTime with my babysitter " I should have left but I had some alcohol on board and hard, could wait to fuck. Finally she comes out and we had sex bare. Again I regret for not using condom. She seems pro to me, very unlike other SA girls I met. I am so afraid of STIs now. I hope she doesn't have any shit like that. Bottom line is these posts are extremely useful and I could have avoided had I seen the post. Lesson learnt. Be careful out there guys. I am interested in a girl dimond365 from SA, st Charles / O'Fallon MO. If someone has info please share.

Whaler
01-19-19, 09:05
Which one do you think might be better? Don't want to pay for both of these to get in. Just one of them. Are is there any other sites that you all would recommend me to check out.

You can PM me. Thanks for your help.

Wyghost
01-19-19, 10:09
Anyone have any info on Atomicangel21. Thanking you in advance. Be in your area in the next weeks.

StreyLok
01-19-19, 16:37
I wish I had seen this post earlier. I met her up 2 days ago. One of the worst experiences I ever had. Same stories were heard from her about kids cancer and her mva and spine issues. She spent 15 min in bathroom talking to someone on the phone. I kept knocking the door to come out and she got irritated and said " I am on FaceTime with my babysitter " I should have left but I had some alcohol on board and hard, could wait to fuck. Finally she comes out and we had sex bare. Again I regret for not using condom. She seems pro to me, very unlike other SA girls I met. I am so afraid of STIs now. I hope she doesn't have any shit like that. Bottom line is these posts are extremely useful and I could have avoided had I seen the post. Lesson learnt. Be careful out there guys. I am interested in a girl dimond365 from SA, st Charles / O'Fallon MO. If someone has info please share.Dimond365 is the dimond I was talking about. She doesn't require a cover. BBBJ is about 7 No CIM. Nice tits, I didn't go down on her. Just bagged it and tagged it. $$.

How much did you pay for sugarkisses?

Sababaes
01-19-19, 19:10
Dimond365 is the dimond I was talking about. She doesn't require a cover. BBBJ is about 7 No CIM. Nice tits, I didn't go down on her. Just bagged it and tagged it. $$.

How much did you pay for sugarkisses?Thanks for info. I paid $200 for sugar kisses. What did you pay dimind365?

StreyLok
01-20-19, 01:37
Thanks for info. I paid $200 for sugar kisses. What did you pay dimind365?Same price. Dimonds body is in pretty good shape. Watch out for that thumb nail though. Shit is like a knife.

GetsAround14
01-20-19, 14:34
Sugarkisses29 from SA been talking to her for a while. She sent me all contact info. Thanks.Not sure why you have had such bad experiences with sugarkisses29. She has been amazing to me have seen her since she started on WYP I can confirm she does have a child and does not have a boyfriend. She had a boyfriend when she first started on WYP and then split around 6 months ago. And her body was bad to you? Her tits aren't the best but that ass is fantastic and her breast aren't bad themselves. She is also a squirter and that is always a plus in my book.

Newbie1961
01-20-19, 15:44
Seen her on and off several years. Back before she had her old profile Snowbabe I think. Kennas had her demons / drama past and present but was a reasonable price spinner. She's now mechanical / transactional. Anyone that sees her should know every creampie crusader had dumped a load in her because she never requires protection. Many of her friends on FB also have SA profiles. Just noticed her stripper friend is on Listcrawler going by Aries I think.

Newbie1961
01-20-19, 15:51
Guess I was lucky I didn't get a rush job in the bedroom, she earned her money but she did spend a while in the bathroom. Just happened to see her on short notice because I needed relief and she could meet right away. No transportation and we talked about 10 min before we got to it and realized no way I was going in bare. Also a friend of Diamond365 on FB.

I wish I had seen this post earlier. I met her up 2 days ago. One of the worst experiences I ever had. Same stories were heard from her about kids cancer and her mva and spine issues. She spent 15 min in bathroom talking to someone on the phone. I kept knocking the door to come out and she got irritated and said " I am on FaceTime with my babysitter " I should have left but I had some alcohol on board and hard, could wait to fuck. Finally she comes out and we had sex bare. Again I regret for not using condom. She seems pro to me, very unlike other SA girls I met. I am so afraid of STIs now. I hope she doesn't have any shit like that. Bottom line is these posts are extremely useful and I could have avoided had I seen the post. Lesson learnt. Be careful out there guys. I am interested in a girl dimond365 from SA, st Charles / O'Fallon MO. If someone has info please share.

Newbie1961
01-20-19, 15:55
Are you referring to Elizzz1 on SA? Thought she was decent GFE. Loves vodka, loves cock, no rules.

Elizaaab, heavy girl I just opted for head. I'd probably just see her for that.

KamenRider1981
01-20-19, 16:56
New to the city from Ohio was talking to this young lady said she needed gas money sent her $50 was supposed to be in her way. Never showed up blocked my number and on SA watch out so you don't fall victim to scams.

StreyLok
01-20-19, 17:19
New to the city from Ohio was talking to this young lady said she needed gas money sent her $50 was supposed to be in her way. Never showed up blocked my number and on SA watch out so you don't fall victim to scams.We all have been there man. Never send a girl. Never lend a girl money. I was talking to her, she wanted to meet at a texas road house. I pulled the plug because she seemed to only be in it for the free meal.

Southsiide87
01-21-19, 12:32
Seen her on and off several years. Back before she had her old profile Snowbabe I think. Kennas had her demons / drama past and present but was a reasonable price spinner. She's now mechanical / transactional. Anyone that sees her should know every creampie crusader had dumped a load in her because she never requires protection. Many of her friends on FB also have SA profiles. Just noticed her stripper friend is on Listcrawler going by Aries I think.I'd wrap it up with this one now a days. Heavy needle use.

Whaler
01-21-19, 20:00
Has anybody seen Beachdiva on WYP? She sent me a date offer. Pm me info if you have seen her. Thanks.

KamenRider1981
01-21-19, 20:13
We all have been there man. Never send a girl. Never lend a girl money. I was talking to her, she wanted to meet at a texas road house. I pulled the plug because she seemed to only be in it for the free meal.Yep I know better you life and learn.

Southsiide87
01-22-19, 16:32
Anyone have any luck with her.

DocOck81
01-23-19, 21:47
Ok, who was the guy on SA that got butt hurt $800 wasn't enough to talk a girl in to having sex with you so you reported her to the website owners?

LuvEmTighter
01-24-19, 11:00
Ok, who was the guy on SA that got butt hurt $800 wasn't enough to talk a girl in to having sex with you so you reported her to the website owners?Wow. Guess he was thinking with the "wrong head". Desperation. LOL.

DirtyDuke
01-24-19, 13:03
Ok, who was the guy on SA that got butt hurt $800 wasn't enough to talk a girl in to having sex with you so you reported her to the website owners?Isn't the better question who is the girl on there who's worth $800? Of course from your post it sounds like whatever desperate guy reported her got her banned.

StreyLok
01-24-19, 14:17
Ok, who was the guy on SA that got butt hurt $800 wasn't enough to talk a girl in to having sex with you so you reported her to the website owners?If a girl comes at me with a price like that I hide them, delete there message and move on. Holy shit 800 though?

BoilerWelder
01-24-19, 16:17
Ok, who was the guy on SA that got butt hurt $800 wasn't enough to talk a girl in to having sex with you so you reported her to the website owners?What would he report her for? Sounds like he's the one that actually broke their rules.

ToastedRav
01-25-19, 10:45
Anyone have someone that they recommend?

StreyLok
01-25-19, 12:25
Ok, who was the guy on SA that got butt hurt $800 wasn't enough to talk a girl in to having sex with you so you reported her to the website owners?I should clarify a bit. I only report girls that are online only. But that is usually when they have that shit in their profile or message me about buying pics. This isn't mygirlfund or MFC.

DocOck81
01-25-19, 20:02
I should clarify a bit. I only report girls that are online only. But that is usually when they have that shit in their profile or message me about buying pics. This isn't mygirlfund or MFC.I do that too. I like that one of the reasons you can report someone is 'online only' but one of the tags a girl can put on her profile is 'online'. Which is it?

Anyway, I saw the messages, via screenshot, where the guy offered 800 to this girl and within minutes of her telling him no (because he was really gross according to her) she got a notice she was banned. Now, I know she has been talking with a lot of guys and has no issues talking money via text but the timing was a little suspicious.

BoilerWelder
01-26-19, 00:57
I do that too. I like that one of the reasons you can report someone is 'online only' but one of the tags a girl can put on her profile is 'online'. Which is it?

Anyway, I saw the messages, via screenshot, where the guy offered 800 to this girl and within minutes of her telling him no (because he was really gross according to her) she got a notice she was banned. Now, I know she has been talking with a lot of guys and has no issues talking money via text but the timing was a little suspicious.I myself have wondered why the double standard on the "online" issue.

If she discussed money AND sex at the same time that may be the issue. Was it in SA pm or another form?

StreyLok
01-26-19, 05:18
Has anyone seen Keiro?

Whaler
01-26-19, 07:56
Has anybody seen either one of these ladies on WYP? Thanks for your info.

DocOck81
01-26-19, 11:30
I myself have wondered why the double standard on the "online" issue.

If she discussed money AND sex at the same time that may be the issue. Was it in SA pm or another form?The screenshots she showed me were from SA. She said once she saw his pics she wasn't giving her number out. Then he offered her more and more money until she told him no and then she was told she was banned. It was a weird escalation.

But there is always a chance that she was having a text convo with someone else at the time and she mentioned money for sex and they sent a screenshot to the SA people. That is one of the reasons I stopped giving my number out and ask for the women's number now. If there is a message on SA with your number and then a text from your number saying I will give you $$ for sex, those two screenshots together can get you banned.

Whaler
01-26-19, 15:37
Has anybody seen Ayala from WYP. Wants me to meet up with her tonight. If you have seen her can you pm me and let me know if she is good to see. Thank you.