PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Fun Lover King
01-01-05, 18:27
Have you tried Golden Flower? I hear Mrs. Lee is quite good also.

Hi,

Does anybody have a recommendation for a good AMP in downtown?

I'll be visiting San Francisco once again in two weeks, but in all my previous visits, I didn't manage to find a good AMP, I mean not too pricy, good massage and at least a happy ending.

Many thanks in advance!

ChiMan II
01-03-05, 05:25
In my quit little neighborhood. I 40 year old black chick asked me for some spare money as I was walking too my car. I alway like too help people out so I made her earn it. $20 CBJ. It was great. The price made it even better. She would have done a BBBJCIM but I passed on that. Sometimes I just love San Francisco. If I went to an AMP that would have cost me $100. Life is good.

Ouch Me
01-03-05, 14:56
Yo, Mark.

Is that the same Pepsi that was at SBAAMP? If so, she's the one who used to offer trips to Greece too!

Jo Hockey
01-04-05, 01:47
I'll also be visiting SF for a week this month. Would appreciate help on a couple of questions. Where is Golden Flower and what is protocal for entering this place. Will they accept out of towners?

Also any recommendations on clubs, bars where the girls are willing and able for a couple of $$?

Thanks, if I hit pay dirt, I'll be sure to post a report.

Jo

Sound Stream #2
01-08-05, 10:40
One time I went to Golden Flower, and when she asked me if it was my first time here. I lied and said, "Yes." The girl then insisted that I pay first. She told me price was $150 total out the door. I then told her, "I usually pay afterwards." However, she still insisted on it and I paid upfront. Service afterwards was okay. So now you all pretty much know what the expected price is.

Asian Travels
01-12-05, 00:18
Stopped by the Green Door at Stockton (near Sutter across from the parking garage). Went up and the mama-san appeared. I asked how much for a massage, and she said $$$. I said $$$, forget it and walked out. She asked me how much I wanted to pay, but as I was in a hurry and uninterested in playing games with prices, I gave it a miss.

Could be she saw I was a new face and was trying to scam an out-of-towner, but I am used to prices being pretty clear and up front when it comes to AMPs.

Qjkl
01-12-05, 07:46
The Green Door is notorious as a ROB place. Be glad you missed it

Stopped by the Green Door at Stockton (near Sutter across from the parking garage). Went up and the mama-san appeared. I asked how much for a massage, and she said $$$. I said $$$, forget it and walked out. She asked me how much I wanted to pay, but as I was in a hurry and uninterested in playing games with prices, I gave it a miss.

Could be she saw I was a new face and was trying to scam an out-of-towner, but I am used to prices being pretty clear and up front when it comes to AMPs.

Qjkl
01-12-05, 07:48
Jo Hockey,

GF is at 2nd and Howard. You walk up, ring the bell, and get buzzed into a smaller room, then buzzed into a door on your right. Act like you've been there before and sit on one of the couches near the door, and you can check out the talent unless the mama barks at you to pick.

ReallyaNiceGuy
01-16-05, 13:04
Got to town on Wednesday and staying at the SF Hilton. That night took a walk up O'farrell and hung out around Taylor and Jones. Saw a couple of girls but they looked to be strung out so I kept looking. At about 10 PM met up with one that just looked homeless, her name was Chris or Carrie or something. She said 20 for BJ and 40 FS and knew of a place behind a building we could go. When I told her I had a place she got excited and said if she could take a shower she would stay as long as I wanted for 40. So off we go.
She was a nice lady, cute face, said she was 23 but I guess 30, about 5 foot 5 and i guess about 130/140, kind of hard to tell with all the clothes on. She was from Seattle and had been here about a month. Some sad story that she came here with her BF and he dumped her about two weeks ago.
At the room she took off her jacket and sweatshirt and she was looking better. She must have spent almost an hour in the bathroom and when she came out with just a towel on and turned around for me and asked what I thought I was pleased. Big tits, nice figure and legs and a great ass.
We had a great time and when she left at about 3 AM I had taken her maybe 5 times with two pops.
I told her I would look for her again while I was in town.

Mike

ReallyaNiceGuy
01-16-05, 13:06
I get to town once or twice a year and always pay a visit to Kings but with it being closed I decided to go to Sunshine.
When I got upstairs the girls, maybe 8 to 10 and all really cute, were sitting on the couch and I was asked to choose. I told her that I get to town once a year and this was my fifth time to come here and she thanked me for coming. I told her that all I wanted was really good service and for her to pick for me.
She picked Angie, she was 23, real short, no tits but a nice round ass. She took me to the room and said it was 50 for 45 minutes, I gave her the money. She asked me to take a shower and she would be right back. When she came back she was wearing a pink babydoll and looked great.
Not much in the way of a massage but we talked a little. I asked her wher she was from and she said Korea and had been in the states two months. I told her that I had not been to Korea but have been to China, Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong. Her English was not very good and she thought I said I lived in China. Well after I tried to get her to understand that I did not live there I gave up and let her think it that I worked in LA and China.
After she asked me to turn over she played with my dick, balls and a little ass play. Using her hands, from my dick to her mouth and to her pussy, asked if I wanted more and I said yes. She said it was 120 and I said wow the price went up a lot. I told her last time I paid 80. She then said because I was from China it would be 100 and asked me to pay first, I said OK.
She sucked on my nipples while I fingered her then she moved down and put the condom on with her mouth and went down on me. I got her to flip around and a little DATY while I played with her ass. I love it when they act like they love it. Started with me on top with her knees up to her chest, then her on top, she road me real nice and finished doggie. When I was done we held each other for a while.
I will be here a couple more days and will go back to Sunshine and try out another one.

Mike

ReallyaNiceGuy
02-12-05, 11:39
Sorry but I made a mistake.

It was Rainbow Spa not Sunshine.

Mike

ReallyaNiceGuy
02-12-05, 14:06
Had to make a short trip SF last weekend 2-5.

As I was about to get on the freeway from 6th. Street I saw a sign on a door that said Massage and as I sat waiting for the light I saw an Asian lady upstairs looking out the window. I saw her look my way and I waved at her and she smiled and waved back. Decided I'd give it a try on my way back.

Went in and walked upstairs and there were three Chinese ladies sitting around. All were older and dressed in regular street clothes. Was told it was 30 for 30 or 60 for 60 and thought what the hell I'll give it a try and took the 30 minute but told them that if it is good I'll stay for 60.

I was led to a room and told to get comfortable and a someone would be in. I took everything off and lay down on the table without the cover. One of the ladies came in and said her name was Lucky and she did not speak much English. While face down I rubbed her legs and thighs while she massaged me and she played with my dick and ass a little and I’m thinking this is going to work out. Turned over and this gave me the chance to feel her up some more. I started at the thighs and worked my up to her ass and crouch and then to her tits all with no resistance at all. When she finished the massage she asked, by using her hand, if I wanted a HJ and I said sure, thinking it would lead to more. She used both hands and it was nice but I wanted more so I pointed from my dick to her mouth. She said no and I offered more money but still no. Then I pointed at her crouch and again she said no. Oh well, back to the HJ and while it felt good it just wasn’t working for me and asked her stop. Got up, got dressed, thanked her and left. Didn’t even give her a tip.

All I can say it that it was a good massage with oil. I have the name and address if anyone wants it.

Also made what is now a regular stop for me at Rainbow Spa, another great time.

Mike

Mr Books
02-26-05, 00:32
Where is the best place for the street game in SF nowadays (especially around Union Square)? I read the info about O'Farrell and Larkin (TS/TV - not my game), but where are the ladies found? I will be in town for about a week and will definitely do a couple of AMPs, but a quick street play or two is always fun for me.

Luv Asians 33
02-26-05, 19:13
SHIT! Is that true? I'm heading to SF in two weeks, and I was looking forward to one of my all-time favourite places.

Please don't tell me GF is closed, too. That will depress me.

What's the story with Kings? Anyone care to elaborate?

Be safe out there, and let me know if there's another place like GF or Kings for me to visit while I'm there. That is the kind of quality of women I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Be safe out there.

ChiMan II
03-01-05, 03:32
I went too a chinese massage place. They only do HJ there like most accupressure places. I payed $30 for 30 minutes. The girl was about 38 chinese lady. After about 5 minutes into the massage my girlfriend calls. She works down the street from there and I was supposed too be in front waiting for her. I answer the phone and tell her I am on my way. I figure I just wasted $30 so I turn over and waited too se if she would go strait too work. She eventually did after 3 more minutes. She started too give me a HJ for about 1 minute. I told her I have too go. I did not cum. I got up and got dressed. I gave her a $10 tip for a 6 minute massage. She handed me the $10 back angry and demanded $40. I said I was only here for 5 minutes and had an emergency. She stands front of the door so I can not leave until I pay her $40. I tried too more her with my arms and she was like a steel wall. ha ha. I told her I was a cop and had too go. She only hesitated for a second but still would not move. I was not wanting too give her anything now. She took the $10 and let me leave. She gave me the dirtiest look. I guess I can't go there for awhile. I usually will give $20 or $30 for a HJ. If the woman does it topless and has an amazing chest I will give $40. This was the first time this ever happened too me. She did not say how much she wanted too be tipped before hand. It was alittle scary when she would not move from the door. She was there standing like a football player. ha ha.

Taepo Dong
03-01-05, 05:17
SHIT! Is that true? I'm heading to SF in two weeks, and I was looking forward to one of my all-time favourite places.

Please don't tell me GF is closed, too. That will depress me.

What's the story with Kings? Anyone care to elaborate?

Be safe out there, and let me know if there's another place like GF or Kings for me to visit while I'm there. That is the kind of quality of women I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Be safe out there.To simplify the soap opera, here is the short version:

Two of the girls who worked at Kings ran away to Southern California. Mama went after them but these two snitched to the feds and pigs about Kings. Kings was raided a while back. The two mamas are under federal indictment. Some of the girls were "offered" a deal if they testify against mamas but I am unsure who or if any took the deal. I doubt any deal was offered. Forced upon them is more like it. I know my 3 ATFs are okay right now. One is working. The other two are not working. One is kind of flaky (personality wise but definitely not performance wise) and is just chilling for a while. The other, after being kept in a safe house and after her jail experience, is probably not going to return to the field again. Considering how great she looks, I don't see a need for her to return either cause some lucky guy is more than willing to marry her. I know I would. I am glad though that she is a free woman.

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"

Lomion
03-11-05, 00:55
Just left SFO after 2 days and once again just wanted to say thank you SFO and Craigs list. Not looking to monger and despise AMP's. While craig normally doesn't come through outside SFO (to small a user base), works everytime in SFO.

Pulled a cute 5'6", 115lbs, 34A all nighter for $300 USD. Well worth it. BBBJCM and use of body however I wanted it :)! Good time.

Now back to the hellhole called the Midwest (especially MKE).

I just wanted to say thank you SFO again.

Luv Asians 33
03-11-05, 01:34
Hey there, hi there, ho there, fellas.

Just got back from San Fran. What a ride. (literally)

I was worried when I read that Kings was gone, because as you've seen in my previous post, GF is my absolute favorite place, and since I hadn't been to San Fran for almost 2 years, I didn't know if things would be the same.

THANK GOD they were. I'm telling you. This is the AMP that all others should be measured by. It was exactly like I remembered it. I went twice in only a 3 day stint. hehehe I'll put both in this report:

First night I went REALLY late. I couldn't break free until after midnight, and I didn't know how late they were open. I got there around 1am. Just like a previous poster said, the prices are all inclusive now. You pay downstairs, not upfront for the cover charge like before. I kind of like that, actually.

There weren't many girls to choose from at that time of night. (Well, it was a Sunday night...that's probably why) I hung out on the couch for only about 5 minutes before I picked my girl. I wanted to wait it out to see who else would come up the stairs, but when I saw Monica, I knew she was the one for me (that night).

For those of you who have never been here before, I've gotta say one thing--Whoever trains these girls knows their shit. They all pretty much follow the same routine, but WHAT a routine it is. They really are sensual. It goes like this:

After you pay, she leaves and you take a shower. She comes back in, dressed in lingerie, which always looks unbelievably hot! She proceeds to give you a back massage. Make sure you watch her in the mirror. You'll catch her taking off her clothes somewhere within the first 5 minutes of the massage, and it's a huge turn-on for me to watch such a beautiful goddess take off her clothes, exposing her young, soft skin, and, if you picked right, those B-cup pouty, asian pear-shaped breasts. Unfortunately for me that night, I got duped. Monica had fake ones. hehehe ANYWAY, she'll rub her breasts on your back. She'll blow her hot breath on your back, working her way up to your ears and neck. Then she'll whisper for you to turn over.
The rest is up to you. You can pretty much decide what positions you want. They're all so friendly. I havent met one yet that didn't give me what I consider the GFE. The cool part is you get 40 minutes at GF, where I think every other AMP I've been to only gives you 30 minutes for the same price.
Probably THEE most attractive feature to me is that you get to PICK your girl. I've never been to any other AMP that lets you do that. It's just like the scene in Rush Hour 2.
My 2nd night I sat on the couch for 10 minutes before choosing. I REALLY wanted to take my time. There were close to 15 girls all sitting there looking so beautiful, that I wanted to make sure I got one with natural breasts. I'm not sure what's going on with the asian population right now where they all seem to be gravitating towards fake, but I hate it. If you know any of these girls, or better yet, if you're a mamasan reading this post, please stop this. If I wanted fake tits, I'd go hit up a blonde bimbo. I like natural beauty. But then again, that's just me.
Candy was the girl of choice that night. She was amazing. She was even MORE of a GFE than the previous night. We laughed a lot. We kissed a lot. Then when I went back upstairs to wait for my friend she was sitting across from me and we were making faces at each other. The other girls were all laughing. Truly a great experience. If I lived in San Fran, I would be one broke ass mutha.
OH, one more thing. The mamasan running the place there right now is so freakin' cool. I was waiting on my buddy to finish up, and I ended up talking with her for like 5 minutes. She wasn't your typical "crabby" mamasan. She even remembered me the 2nd night I came in, and asked me when I was going back to San Diego, which made me feel right at home. I swear I love that place.
Sorry for the novel, guys. I just felt that for my absolute favorite AMP, I should probably give a report that shows the love.

Keep it safe out there, guys.

Ewclark77
03-12-05, 00:46
Well, who was it? Any hints?
. . .

Pulled a cute 5'6", 115lbs, 34A all nighter for $300 USD. Well worth it. BBBJCM and use of body however I wanted it :)! Good time.

Lomion
03-12-05, 18:04
Wish I could help but can't. She's rather new to the business and asked that I don't post contact details. Got me why as its more business for her.

Sightseer
03-23-05, 13:24
SF is sure a good place to monger.
Spent 5 days there. 1 Indy (from Craigs - advertises as Carmel Skin) and
was well worth the 2 bills. Visit to Sun spa ( did not like the girl - I think
she was the youngest one there and too inexperienced and not into it).
Have had good results there on previous visits. Lee at Rainbow spa - older
but good body and good personality was a good amp visit.

Wanted to try GF, but never got down there. Oh well, maybe next time.

Also found a couple SW - Hyde area. One had a room a taxi cab ride away.
Dark hair, mid 20's - sorry I cant remember the name. Not bad looking, some
stomach. Bruises, scabs on legs.
On another evening, found Melissa. She says she sometimes dances at
one of the topless bars. Blonde with red highlights, early 20's nice bod
Dressed nicely enough to take her to my hotel. Sometimes hangs on
Hyde.

agoodfella
03-23-05, 18:35
Fellow mongers,

Out in SF on business trip.

Does anyone have a decent list of the AMPs here (and addresses)?

Thanks in advance

Perv45
03-25-05, 21:44
Last time I was in SFO (Dec), I found 2 redheads and a little blond in the Hyde area. They were young and accommodating for .5 to .6. Went to my hotel and there was no rush from either of them. Going back next week and hope they are still on a corner someplace nearby. One had no limitations. Enjoyed the greek culture and the gag factor. Wish I could find a tiny asian sweety who didn't expect large gifts. I'll update the board on what I find this trip. See if I can get digits.

Be cool and happy hunting. Enjoy the Easter weekend.

The Perv

Sleeping Bag
03-29-05, 13:05
Finally I'm a regular member.

Anyways, now it's good I can post all my sexcapades here.

Stay tuned,

P

Sleeping Bag
03-29-05, 23:03
Well, went to go check out GF because of all the great reviews I had heard here. Let me tell you that, from plenty of experience, GF is not all it's cracked up to be. Here's the load down.

Went in and saw about 15 girls, mostly Koreans, sitting and smiling at me. About 2 stared away from me as if not interested or shy. I took at as the first. The girls range about mid-20's in age and about 6-7 in looks. The only reason why so many of you guys put high rating in looks is because of their youthful age and thick make-up. But look past them and you'll see that they're not worth that high of ranking.

Anyways, picked a girl who right off the bat started criticizing me in Korean (e.g. doesn't like the way I look, doesn't like my hairdo, thinks I got a small dick, etc. etc.). I don't know Korean but I know the eyes and tone of voice of a critic when I hear one. And I know enough Korean cuz I spent a year in Korea in my military days.

Anyways, we get into room and I hand her 1.5. And she then argues with me that 1.5 is nothing and wanted more $. I told her no way, that I was here before (a lie), and that 1.5 was what I got for the whole thing, etc. etc. But she kept at it, and I gave her another .2 for sake of peace. I showered and she massages me with her hands. She then stands on my back and gives me intense foot massage. Little too intense with the foot massage. It kinda hurt me. Anyways, this place only does the backside of back and legs, no frontside. And the massage is all through a towel. No skin-to-skin contact whatsoever. Dropped down on rating points for me.

Afterwards, she tells me to flip over and cbj's me. I was hoping for some rimming, but not from her. I don't know if this place does rimming or not. Anyways, she then mounts me and cowgirls. She came fast and told me to take top. She gets on all fours, and I plunged in her hard and fast. She took back her earlier comment that I had a small dick. She screamed that my dick was too big and to slow it down for her. But I made her eat her words. I pounded her hard and fast. She screamed and squeeled real loud. Made her cum again. I wanted to finger her ass but she brushed my hand away. I then turned her over and mished. Came quick from that.

Overall, not bad, but the attitude of this girl sucked. And I've had better service elsewhere. GF is not all it's cracked up to be by the reviews.

Sleeping Bag
03-29-05, 23:05
The GF experience was last week. Then a few days after that, I went to check out NCT. .3 cover. They give you plastic cup and you get unlimited soda from a machine that's similar to what you see at McD's. Never seen those before in a strip club. But, oh well. A polynesian girl comes up and says she'll give me 2 song lapdance for .2, which she says is normally only 1 song for that price. So i went for it. Stupid me... I was sucker for her scam... She then asked another .6 for handjob. I gave it to her. But she had vicegrip on Mr. Happy that made me cry. So I told her to stop it. She got pissed and left. Screw her. Don't go for any polynesian chick in this joint.

I sat back down and a brunette with implants comes up and asks same stuff from me. We go to back and start negotiating. She asked for 1.4 for bj. Dang, coming to Cali sucks compared to other places I had lived. I never heard of bj for 1.4. She would do fs for 2.0. I left her and sat back down.

3rd girl comes up. This girl was a 10 for 10. My jaw dropped, tongue wagged out, and drool dripped down. No implants. All natural. Her name is Page. She was a fox. Blonde, 5'8", slender and FINE!!!! She was well worth 1.4 for a bj for me. She let me feel her except her pussy and ass. SF strip joints must have sanitation insanity. She got rubbing alcohol and towel, and sanitized my hands and cock. She then sanitized her boobs, pussy and ass. She lays paper towel on my cock and punches whole to let my cock through the paper towel so that her face and my balls won't contact. Too weird. But she sucked like a pro. And her fine body just made me scream. Couple of times, I "accidentally" put a finger in her pussy and ass. She then yelled at me to not do that. If it were any other girl, I'd say that there is no way this is worth a bj and with all the protective shielding at that. But Page was well worth it for me.. that is, for a one time pop. I doubt I'll do it again, however. It's a one-time experience for me. Her attitude, however, has much need for improvement. She's all business, and really stuck up. Must be the california thing.

Sleeping Bag
03-29-05, 23:06
I gotta admit that the street scene in S.F. is weird. I saw a 6'0", 200lb Black TV that was ugly as... And let me tell you, that dudette was in his/her own strange world: yelling and screaming to himself/herself and replying back. I ran into "it" from walking between my car and going into NCT. I had mentioned earlier that on occasion I get a bit freaky for some tv action, but that dudette was beyond freaky. it was more like twilight zone bizarre. Why in the world my job sent me here to s.f. i have no idea. But I'll just have to make do with it.

Sleeping Bag
03-31-05, 03:26
The last time I was in S.F. was after graduating high school. I came to spend a year in S.F. to get away from my parents and to experience some of the world. Tonight, I wanted to reminisce by visiting some places that I remember from back then. Boy, things have changed and others have not.

Lusty Lady on Mason has shut down. That place was my first pussy. It was great. The girl on stage saw how young, dumb and full-of-cum I was then and she offered me BBFS for only $50. Now, it's all boarded up and closed down.

My second site of pussy was at Erotic Lingerie Modeling on Taylor and Sutter. That was my first expensive pussy that I never got. Spent 1.5 just to watch her masturbate. But it was enjoyable to watch her masturbate and make herself cum because she was a perfect 10. I remember she told me extras were more $$$ but I was young and dumb and didn't know how that worked. And besides, too much for me to afford. Has anyone else got info to share on this place? Wouldn't mind visiting again IF they do offer extras.

As for the streets, what a ghosttown. I remember even on Sundays-Thursdays, at least 30-50 hoes out on Geary, O'Farrell, Turk, Jones, Taylor, Sutter. Even the TVs on Larkin were out in force. Tonight, which is Wed, it was almost completely dead. Saw about 2 heavy-set TVs. In SF, I remember seeing some very very foxy TVs who could pass for genuine girls. But tonight, those TVs were triple-baggers. Saw one 40's WSW on Turk who looks like Baltimore quality. What a disappointment...

Well, Mr. Happy came home safe at least. I'll have to see if maybe Fri-Sat are better nites on streets...

I also visited Mission & 16 to checkout some earlier postings about a hotel there. I don't know what those mongers are talking about. Mission & 16 is ghetto. Homeless and druggies out in streets. Saw one drugged-up, sick white girl that I didn't know if she was a working or not. As for the hotel, it's a roach motel. Really scary-looking.

Of course, I did my cruising from 9:30pm-11:30pm. Maybe the hoes come out later. Still, the S.F. I remember the hoes came out as early as 7pm. Definitely by 9pm, they were out in full-force. Some things have sure changed.

Does anyone know if the streets are completely cleaned out now or did they move somewhere else?

Stew2
03-31-05, 04:15
Had a chance to visit GF the other day. Though one or two have posted that service here is not good, I found it to be pretty wonderful. Walked in and feasted my eyes on about 15 hot women. Very hard to select. Around three other guys were in the same predicament. I realized it didn't matter much - all were good, so I proceeded to select one.

She led me to the room, and after paying the fees, it was every bit as wonderful as I imagined. Nice massage, during which she lost her top. Then she started in with her tongue.. mmmm Everything was good with this one... sorry I forgot her name (even forgot my own name after this hot session).

thanks guys who have told us about this place. I have been to others - e.g. Royal on Geary and Hyde (or thereabouts) and though the setup is similar, the level of the girls and the service is not as good as GF.

Sleeping Bag
04-06-05, 06:49
Since daylight is longer now, the SW's aren't coming out until later. Anyways, saw about 6 SW's in tenderloin. nothing to brag about. they were about 5-6 in looks, all drugged up and really pale-looking.

Went into AMP on Geary that simply read, "Massage." No other name than that. A cute young 20 yr old chinese girl takes me to room, takes my .4 house fee for 30 min, tells me to undress and shower up. after, she walks in and skips the massage. asks me what i want, and i tell her fs. she says i'm cute and says $. I tell her i had only .6, and she takes it. she starts off with bbbj and then cfs mish and doggy. she let me daty and finger her. she was wet and moaned. she came hard from my daty, and her juice fell on my face. she laughs and says, "cum on your face." i laugh to and tell her i want to do the same to her. so she takes rubber off and hj's, and let's me cum on her face.

7 in looks, 10 in performance, 9 in attitude. no clue on massage since we skipped past that. after we finished, she wipes me off, and that was it. Definitely worth revisiting.

Milwaukee
04-08-05, 23:53
Paid a visit to the GF last night. The ladies are nice, but it cost me almost $$. What are others paying?

Krypto Knight
04-10-05, 13:02
Sleeping Bag,

Thanks for the report. What was the intersection with Geary?

Cheers,

Krypto

Sleeping Bag
04-12-05, 04:34
Krypto, somewhere in Tenderloin. Sorry I can't recall exactly.

Anyways, had the day off last Tuesday and so decided to go check out what S.F. is famous for: nude beaches. After reading some nude beach reviews, I went to check out two of the best rated ones in S.F. I must have hit a bad day, and the weather isn't warm enough yet. Anyways, here's the scoop.

1. Land's End. Completely deserted. Tons of joggers, bicyclists, hikers, and families. So I didn't say anyone in skinnies here.

2. Baker's Beach. On the clothing-required side, saw tons of hot babes out for sun. I mean, they were HOT! On the nudist side, saw about 100 guys and 1 asian girl. All the guys were completely naked, and the girl was in bikinis. I think she wanted to but was probably not feeling up to it seeing that she was the only girl.

I heard that weekends are better, but I wound up heading down to L.A. In L.A., I didn't have internet access to find where the mongering places were, except by my cell phone. I tried to access this site by cell phone, but the site is too big for my cell phone. Maybe something Jackson may think of doing: allowing this site to be cell phone friendly so that if we were on the road and needed quick on-the-road mongering info, the site would be available.

Sound Stream #2
04-15-05, 13:48
Paid a visit to the GF last night. The ladies are nice, but it cost me almost $$. What are others paying?The rate is $160 total bill. I paid $150 total.

02no
04-17-05, 01:06
quote:
I also visited Mission & 16 to checkout some earlier postings about a hotel there. I don't know what those mongers are talking about. Mission & 16 is ghetto. Homeless and druggies out in streets. Saw one drugged-up, sick white girl that I didn't know if she was a working or not. As for the hotel, it's a roach motel. Really scary-looking.

Of course, I did my cruising from 9:30pm-11:30pm. Maybe the hoes come out later. Still, the S.F. I remember the hoes came out as early as 7pm. Definitely by 9pm, they were out in full-force. Some things have sure changed.

Does anyone know if the streets are completely cleaned out now or did they move somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

Its been almost 10 years since I lived in SF, but I did the mission area a lot.
Back then most of the ladies walked Capp St and S.Van Ness.

Also keep in mind that street girls are like thrift shop finds, the stuff you see almost every day is the stuff that's been hanging on the racks for ages. The good stuff, the fresh stuff, the ones that ain't worn out and ragged, man they are gone in minutes, seconds really. Watch some pretty girl walking down the street and you'll see several cars pull over, u turn, circle around like vultures. My favorite find said that when she started she hardly got out of the Bart station, it rarely took more than a few minutes to get a date.

Here's a tip, drive around in morning. Most get up and worry about that day's rent, fix, meals. 7am is when they start to come out.

Sleeping Bag
04-17-05, 04:51
I've finally been able to cruise S.F. at 11:30pm tonight (Saturday nite), and although the streets are nowhere close to what they use to be compared to 10 years ago, it sure wasn't as dry as I had seen when coming out at 9pm-10pm. Definitely the extra 1 1/2 hour, the freaks came out at nite.

Saw about 10 TVs. And let me tell you, about half of them could really pass as real girl girls. I had to take a double take to see if they really were girls or tvs. Odd thing now is that the real street hoes are walking in the same block with the tvs. Which is odd cuz use to be that the real girls kept their space from the tvs. But now, they're all clunked on the same street block. Saw 2 real mexican girls (about 7/10). They both looked cute but had a gut belly. (what is is with latino women and gut bellys?)

I picked one up. She directed me where to park. Got bbbj and cfs for .6. Tits were saggy and pussy was loose. And her bj needs work cuz she was using too much teeth. I had to keep telling her to stop teething me. The only great thing she did was she sucked my balls completely in her mouth. But for .6 and for Cali rate, I can't complain too much. Later I dropped her off and I decided to cruise a little more.

By now, it's 12 midnite, and the streets where all the tv's and the other ho was at was cleaned out now. I'm thinking some 50 must have strolled by or something. I found one really hot tv hiding in the shadows (one of those tvs that can very well pass as a real girl), and she/he was looking left and right down the street constantly. So that double confirmed that 50 must have rattled everyone away. I didn't want to wait for all to come back, so I drove off. Driving off, I found alot of Saturday night partiers from bars hanging out. Definitely, some normal hot chicks hanging in those bars. I found Divas. Thanks for the info on that. I'll try to check that place out when I get a chance. But it didn't look to happening though. Saw 2 bars on Polk that were definitely getting it on. Alot of college students were partying it up in there and filtered out into the street. Saw another bar on Bush that was a little older (my age) and looked real good.

Definitely, S.F. has some great happening bars I'm going to have to check out. If anyone has any stories to share on these places, do post. When I get a chance to check em out, i'll definitely share with you guys.

Until then, guys, keep the $ low, ho's asses up, and keep the postings in flow...

Chef Dude
04-26-05, 16:01
Was in the City over the weekend with my Wife, needless to say I did not monger. But while walking around it seamed to me everywhere we went there was an AMP or Massage place. More then I remember in the past. I will be back to the City by the Bay to check them out.

Prevost Driver
04-27-05, 09:33
Kings moved from the SOMA district to 130 Bush St. That is just 1.5 blocks off Market. Can not keep a good Mamason down long.

onnazuki
04-28-05, 01:57
Hey gang,

I'm new to the area. Visited Golden Dragon in SF recently. Damn fine women there. Walked in and it was like the scene from Rush Hour.

Paid $.5 to the mamasan. Picked Sophia; she had the nicest rack, but fake. Went through the whole routine, then she asked $ for bj, $.8 fo hj. Is that too high? What's the going rate?

Sleeping Bag
04-29-05, 00:20
Hey gang,

I'm new to the area. Visited Golden Dragon in SF recently. Damn fine women there. Walked in and it was like the scene from Rush Hour.

Paid $.5 to the mamasan. Picked Sophia; she had the nicest rack, but fake. Went through the whole routine, then she asked $ for bj, $.8 fo hj. Is that too high? What's the going rate?NEVER EVER EVER pay $ for bj. You gypt yourself up and you set the rest of us up for failure by doing so. HJ is one jackson: that's it. Anywhere in U.S. That's it. BJ at most is .6, and the girl had better be a supermodel for me to pay that much for a bj. $ is for fs. Some places and some girls may ask $.2 for fs. In these AMPs, never pay more. I'm not a big fan of AMPs. I frequent it every now and then for variety. I never pay more than $.6 total in AMPS (that includes mamasan, 1 hour massage/shower, and fs). Most definitely, if you go past $$, blow the joint and go somewhere else - especially in S.F. where AMPs are a dime a dozen.

I've been to GF, and trust me, those girls are NOT hot. I just came from D.C. and NYC, and those AMP girls are far better looking (physically and personality). For some reason, S.F. AMP hoes got snotty attitudes I don't care for.

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-29-05, 01:14
Got to town late last Friday and to tired to go out.

But Saturday around noon made a stop at Rainbow. Greeted at the door by the mamasun and a beautiful young girl wearing a sexy two-piece black sequin outfit. She asked me if she was OK, I told her I wanted good service and she said oh very good service you go, and off we went hand in hand.

Her name was Paula or something like that, 23, a great body, good English and really nice. I paid the 50 and she told me to take a shower and would be right back. When she returned she was wearing a sheer pink baby doll.

She gave a really good massage and paid extra attention my ass. On the flip she sucked on my boobs a lot and lots of body kisses. She worked her way down and kissed, licked and sucked my thighs, dick, balls and my ass. Put the condom on with her mouth and went to work, wow she was great. She climbed up and slid it in. After she got used to it she moved to a squat and really got into it. She asked if I wanted to change and moved to doggie then with me on top and I finished. We just lay there awhile talking and holding and kissing each other. Nice, real nice, gosh I love this place.

Mike

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-29-05, 01:51
Saturday night.

Saw this ad in the Casual Encounters section on CL form a girl looking for a sugar daddy. I replied that I was just visiting but would be interested in being her sugar daddy for the night and asked for details. She replied almost instantly and she only wanted to titty fuck and wanted 50 she also sent a photo of her tits, they were huge. I told her where my hotel was and gave her my number. She said she was only three blocks away and would meet me in the lobby.

She called when she got to the lobby and I went down. She was a cute white girl, maybe 25, slim waist, great hips, dark hair, wearing jeans and a tight sweater and they were even bigger and better that the photo, maybe 42/44. Her name was Lisa but she wouldn’t tell me anything else about herself but we got along and I asked if she wanted to go up and she said yes.

In the room she sat on the bed and helped me undress. When I was done she took off her sweater and got on the bed. I climbed on top of her and she stroked me tell I was hard. Then she slid it between her big boobs and I start pumping. She kept her tongue out and I could slip in her mouth a little. She asked that I not cum on her face so I shot on her neck and between her boobs. When I was done I got her a washcloth and a towel, she cleaned up, put her sweater on, I gave her the money, she gave me a peck on the lips and left.

It was nice and easy and I felt it was worth the money.

Mike

Baldy Cruiser
04-29-05, 14:29
ReallyA NiceGuy,

Awesome report. I would kill to titty f*ck thoses big ass titties!!! Unbelievable RACK!!! IMHO there is nothing better than big tits on a skinny girl or a girl with a slim waist. WOW!!!

How old was she?? How big were her nip's??!!

Great photo!!

Baldy (love big tits) Cruiser

R 2 D 2
04-29-05, 20:38
Hi,

I'm staying around airport area, seems like GD is far away, no car. You have to take a cab.

Can Anybody suggest any good place to go or out call service? prefer to spend around 1.5

Thank

onnazuki
04-29-05, 21:35
[QUOTE=Sleeping Bag]NEVER EVER EVER pay $ for bj. You gypt yourself up and you set the rest of us up for failure by doing so. HJ is one jackson: that's it. Anywhere in U.S. That's it. BJ at most is .6, and the girl had better be a supermodel for me to pay that much for a bj. $ is for fs.

Thanks for the info, Sleeping Bag!

First of all, rest assured I didn't set anyone up for failure. I thought the prices were too high, so I tried to deal. Her last offer was .5 for hj, so I bailed and just gave her a small tip for the lousy massage.

Is everyone paying $.5 including mama-san fee for fs at GF?

Sleeping Bag
04-30-05, 07:30
OK, finally figured out what's happening in S.F.

The TV's pretty much troll along Post/Polk/Hyde/Sutter. Few come out, but most dance away inside Divas. I went into Divas and needless to say, it was a DRAG (PUN). What amazed me was how packed the place was. There were even straight girls in there dancing and partying. 3 floors - 1st floor is live singing, 2nd floor is dance, and 3rd floor is more mellow (country, jazz, stuff like that). The 2nd floor was the party floor. After 2am, all clubs close, and the streets are packed. The TV's come out and start trolling.

Clubs along Polk and Sutter are also littered with party people. That's where the SW's mingle. They try to hide with the club people coming out. And boy, it was fiesta night tonight. Saw about 30-40 sw's (6-9) and 20-30 tv's (1-3). Forget bj's anymore. These sw's want the fs for $.5 (at least, the 9's do).

I picked up a 7 hsw who gave me decent cbj for .4. We pointed a nice dark street to park on the side curb. I got to feel her nice soft tits and finger her pussy. Things sure are expensive in S.F., but the girls are also sure hotter.

Boy, I tell you, there are TONS of mongerers out there. It's pathetic to see so many mongerers but only a handful post in here.

As for Airport area, I have no clue. I never been out in that area. I only stick to the Tenderloin so far, but hope to soon check out Oakland, Berkley and the Airport area. What I found out, you can bet I'm gonna post.

Keep those prices down, guys. I turned down all the 8's and 9's to teach those bitches a lesson that it doesn't cost that much. But if one of you guys pay what they're asking for, it screws the rest of us up. Pass those 8's and 9's with a cool, you're-in-control attitude, and take those 6's or 7's. They'll get the hint eventually.

Tsboy69
05-02-05, 05:59
R2,

In case you have not heard, the BART system now goes from SFO to the City. If you are staying say, in Burlingame or near the airport, it's a fast ride to the BART station.

The BART ride should not be more than $5 each way. Take it to Powell Street and there you are - a few blocks away from some good fun.

Check it out and have fun!

Gimbotank
05-04-05, 13:27
I'm going to be coming to SF soon and am an occasional hobbyist here in the northeast. From reading all the reviews it seems the standard fare in SF is to pay the house fee and then take your own shower (in CT this is rare). The TS is a big part of the overall experience for me so I'd be very dissapointed if this service was not offered. Can anyone recomend a place that offers TS's?

Thanks,
Myth

Sleeping Bag
05-04-05, 15:16
I'm going to be coming to SF soon and am an occasional hobbyist here in the northeast. From reading all the reviews it seems the standard fare in SF is to pay the house fee and then take your own shower (in CT this is rare). The TS is a big part of the overall experience for me so I'd be very dissapointed if this service was not offered. Can anyone recomend a place that offers TS's?

Thanks,
MythTS is offered everywhere (NY, D.C., Dallas, Atlanta, NJ, etc.) but S.F. I don't know about L.A. I don't know if taking your own shower is an S.F. exclusive or is California. The reason for S.F. being different is that S.F. is high on Chinese MPs whereas all these other areas are almost exclusively Korean MPs. Korean girls are known for "taking care of their man" whereas Chinese girls are not so. Therefore, even going to Korean MPs in the S.F., they copy from the Chinese MPs.

Second, I prefer taking my own shower anyways. The only exception, which I have yet to find in any AMP so far, is if the girl will take a shower with me and where she scrubs me down and I can scrub her down. Alas, I have yet to find one like that.

Anyways, no TS in S.F. that I know of. Someone else may know something I don't, but I think I'm right in saying it doesn't exist here.

Dutch Treat
05-05-05, 16:34
Sleeping Bag:

You should visit the AMPS in Philly and DC. The Korean AMPS offer full (and I mean full) contact TS with breast/nipple massage, BBBJ, AR, and magic finger often thrown in too boot. I'll be back mongering in SF in a few months, and as much as I like the city for its selection of providers, the lack of TS is a pity.

Gimbotank
05-05-05, 17:15
Thanks for your reply guys. Really too bad but it's just the way it is.

Dodger Bulldog
05-08-05, 02:26
I am looking for a basic hotel or motel room close to the SW area. One that is reasonably priced, and let's the girls come up.

Any ideas?

Also, can anyone suggest strip clubs that might have extras?

Thanks!

DB

Sleeping Bag
05-12-05, 03:24
Sleeping Bag:

You should visit the AMPS in Philly and DC. The Korean AMPS offer full (and I mean full) contact TS with breast/nipple massage, BBBJ, AR, and magic finger often thrown in too boot. I'll be back mongering in SF in a few months, and as much as I like the city for its selection of providers, the lack of TS is a pity.If you read a previous posting of mine, you would read that I just came from D.C.

tribalicious
05-14-05, 10:25
Hi,

I am in town from nyc. I have read most of this thread but don't see clear locations that I can find from the BART. I will be in Pleasonton and will only have BART access. Can someone PM me? Also is it adviseable to walk the sw areas?

Sound Stream #2
05-18-05, 06:05
I just want to say that my attitude about what to pay has changed over the last month. I used to go to the AMPs, and get away with paying $160 total out the door (if I'm happy), and sometimes $150 (if I thought it was just okay) for a beautiful young girl.

But now, my standard has changed after I've found some cheaper places. I'm used to paying on $120 out the door. $150 just seems a bit too much for me now. I never ever get asked for the door fee, so my total price mentioned already includes that.

I keep seeing people post $150 + $45 house fee. Wholly smokes! You're paying $195 for the exact same thing that I can get for less. Just because I know what the rate should be, and I can always tell the, "NO!"

Sleeping Bag
05-18-05, 14:41
I just want to say that my attitude about what to pay has changed over the last month. I used to go to the AMPs, and get away with paying $160 total out the door (if I'm happy), and sometimes $150 (if I thought it was just okay) for a beautiful young girl.

But now, my standard has changed after I've found some cheaper places. I'm used to paying on $120 out the door. $150 just seems a bit too much for me now. I never ever get asked for the door fee, so my total price mentioned already includes that.

I keep seeing people post $150 + $45 house fee. Wholly smokes! You're paying $195 for the exact same thing that I can get for less. Just because I know what the rate should be, and I can always tell the, "NO!"Well, do share where you go for such better rates. And define or explain what you mean by your "standard has changed."

Sleeping Bag
05-20-05, 12:52
Cruised last night starting at midnight. The hoes were on Polk, and the TV's were in front of Divas. At 1am, however, it suddenly changed: the hoes were gone. Completely. One one drive through Polk, they were all out. I turn around and then, POOF, they disappeared. None were seen since. Anybody knows what the deal is?

As for the TV's, they were still there. But who cares about them.

Tyson Mikel
05-21-05, 03:03
I just moved down from new england area to the bay area. This is my first post here, but I have been mongering in the tenderloin area for the last 2 years on a regular basis (whenever I visit for business). I have visited almost all the amps in the area and I must admit the rates are pretty set and high. Now I am ready to try something new. couple of Qs about things in SF,

1. How reliable are girls from CL?

2. How is the LE in SF? I see tons of em patrolling the tenderloin area constantly.

3. Are there other SW areas of interest?

SpeedoPunk
05-23-05, 00:27
I'll agree that I have never gotten a TS in SF. The one I got in DC was okay but the girl really did make up for it in talent. The TS in Asian locales, however, just can't be beaten. I am really disappointed taht they are hard to find in SF. On the upside, the service at the AMPs in SF us usually pretty good.

Sleeping Bag
05-25-05, 14:11
OK guys,

I'm not sure what you guys mean by TS, because TS in San Francisco and on this board's abbreviation and in the abbreviations board means Transsexual / Transvestite. You may wish to look at the abbreviations board and find the appropriate one to what you mean.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

J Storm
05-26-05, 00:35
OK guys,

I'm not sure what you guys mean by TS, because TS in San Francisco and on this board's abbreviation and in the abbreviations board means Transsexual / Transvestite. You may wish to look at the abbreviations board and find the appropriate one to what you mean.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897Since AMPs are being discussed, I suspect they meant "Table Shower". But yeah, it confused me too.

Member #3325
05-26-05, 14:48
I am going up to the city next week for an overnighter. I've been to GF many times a few years back and always had a great time. I'm disappointed to see what I had for $100 is now $150 + admission, but hey everything costs more.

I saw a post from mid-March that refered to the Hyde area. Can someone be more specific about that zone and cross streets? I love to troll for a red-headed SW, after a visit to GF.

Thanks in advance!

Jon Jones
05-27-05, 17:56
As a rule, I tend to avoid seeking paid companionship in cities known for their vice. I found New Orleans, Las Vegas, and even Amsterdam to be overpriced with the girls looking more for tourist dollars than providing good service.

Therefore, when I attended a convention in San Francisco last week, I was not planning on anything other watching a few playoff games in a sports bar. I figured by the time I established myself at any AMP, I would be leaving town. But as fate would have it, the Courtyard Hotel was only a half block from the Golden Flower Spa so I figured I’d at least stop in and look around.

Regular readers on the SF thread can skip the rest of this post – it’s probably old news to you. But I’ll give some details for future visitors.

The Golden Flower is on Second Street near Howard Street. The building is painted red on the outside. You enter on the first floor into a fairly large reception area. On a Thursday night round 10PM I had six ladies to select from. All the girls are Korean. I chose “Micki” and we when around the corner to a sofa where she explained the process. $170 for 45 minutes, full-service.

While I told them I had been there before, it was quite apparent that I had not. I didn’t know the price, the procedures, or the layout of the spa. But no one asked me anything but my name before I was offered full service.

I found it hard to believe that any California establishment would be so up-front.

The Golden Flower is very busy with 12 rooms on a lower level. After picking Micki, we had to wait over 15 minutes for a room to become available. Don’t expect a massage table. The room had a shower, a bed, and a love seat.

Typical Korean style massage with a towel.

Micki
Age 23
Face 9
Body 9
Service 9 (The massage was closer to 15 minutes than 45.)

Is LE paid off or do they just look the other way? This place must service 15 guys an hour. In Southern California this place wouldn't last a week.

Jake01
05-27-05, 20:08
I will be back in the Bay Area after being gone for 2 years, it sounds like the GF is still a great place to go. I was wondering if anyone had any info on The Golden Dragon on Mason or Empire on O'Farrol??
Any info on these or any other AMP's will be appreciated. It seems that GF is still the spot.

Also, any info on a certain provider would be great.

Thanks for your input.

Have fun and be safe.

Jake

Bob Amp
05-31-05, 02:07
Its been a couple years since I was in SF - Last time I was at the place by Chinatown Gate, right next to Irish Pub in alley. Was a good place - picked your girl (which is great feature that I have only experienced in RIO and Mexico and Costa Rica) - From what I remember, the rooms were small and had the haggle of price.

Went to a place listed on CL and was $50 entry fee. Nice building, however, I was really looking forward to picking my massause. The mamason (youngest mamason I have ever seen) showed the girl to the room and then I asked her about tipping. She told me $.5 and I thought that was high and left. It has been a long time since I played any game like that. I usually just go w/ flow.

Then went to place where you pay 1st and was funny that the girls looked so similar. It seems all have fake boob and I agree w/ previous poster - Let some be natural - Lots of guys, including me, dont want fake. Anyway, I chose a gal and got escorted to a very nice and clean room. She asked if I know the price and I said yes $.5. They did not collect money up front, but in the room. I gave her $$ and expected change. She came back after I showered and then after very nice GFE massage I asked for my change. She said $.7 was minimum. Did I get ripped off $20? No big deal. I dont care about the money versus the experience.

I will go back later this week and scope it out more.

Happy Hunting to you all.

Bob Amp

Bob Amp
05-31-05, 02:12
Girl was Mia - she was wearing purple, thin, shorter hair, very nice, surprising skills - never had such skills in my 20 years of mongering.

She also said that $.7 was the minimum. She said that with earnestness and when she was giving me change. No rip. Very smooth. Will take my buddy there later this week.

Bob Amp

Sound Stream #2
06-07-05, 08:42
Well, do share where you go for such better rates. And define or explain what you mean by your "standard has changed. "Sleeping Bag,

I used to go to Golden Flower. Now, I go to better places, with equally beautiful women (a lot less makeup than Golden Flower and more natural looking beauty, plus way better service! ). And I don't pay door fee for it. Plus, I never ever get asked to pay more at these places. They have standard rates. No need or expectation to tip.

My total price for this out the door now is: $120 total, which I believe is what should be the fair price for pussy with any beautiful working girl in the US. Believe me, they make more than enough at $120 per client, so the only reason they ever ask for $300/hr is because they know there are alot of suckers out there. At $120 per client, they can make well over $1000 per day. That's over $300, 000 per year!

Higher cost isn't always better quality. In fact girls that charge over $300/hr are often very spoiled in attitude, and thus tend to provide terrible service. Some of the girls I bang at $120 total look good enough to be models, and have provided me with some of the best service that I have ever had.

So if you ever ask me to go back to $150, $160. Ouch! I'll be very reluctant, since I'm used to $120 for better service and variety. Before, I used to think $120 wasn't going to happen. But $120 is the norm for me now. As to where these places are, they are a secret meant to be kept. You basically have to know people to find them, and they wouldn't let just anyone in.

Sleeping Bag
06-09-05, 03:40
I used to go to Golden Flower. Now, I go to better places, with equally beautiful women.I hear that. GF is not all that and way overpriced.

So, where are the better places? If you don't want to say in public, shoot me an PM. I'm curious.

Tyson Mikel
06-11-05, 01:56
I have been a regular there for almost a year. A couple of gals I would recommend. ( Geary and polk)

1. Amy. Says she is from South america, but looks more like she is from the East. Good unrushed job. Does doggy. Great DD boobs and are real. room .05 Tip .1.

Service 10
Looks 6
Attitude 10

2. Nancy: Latina, great bod. Fake D cup boobs. Sweet looking. Rates same as above.

Service 8
Looks 9
Attitude 8

Couple of Questions, Whats up with the place called Paris MP on Taylor. I was there a few months ago, but got ROBbed. I just laythere for 20mins atleast waiting for service. When she came in, she just gave me a massage for 5 mins and left for another 15 mins. She does that again and finally she says thats it. Can some one reply or PM me and let me know if I was just having bad day or if If this place is what I just described.

Also, whats up with the place on Taylor, which says 'Private lingerie show'. Paid about 1.6 and got nothing in return.

F Nord
06-12-05, 21:23
Decided to finally go to the Power Exchange, last night, since I've never been. Being cheap, I opted for the $35 single-man's cover and the towel, rather than wear my own clothes for $75.

I got there about 10PM. There were more employees than customers there. In the time I stayed, I saw very few actual women come in, but lots of TGs and even more single men. I could not get the time of night from any of the women. In fact, only one of the TGs even seemed interested in me. (And I was not the only man in a towel-- in fact, I was probably the youngest and best looking.) One woman (I'm pretty sure) hooked up with at least two guys while I was there but would not look at me.

There were a few het couples there, most of them lookie-loos. There were three or four couples in the lifestyle that arrived after midnight, but they were all in their 50s, and still were not interested in me.

So I left and cruised the low number for a SW. Saw absolutely none.

So I left and went to a specialized strip club with the initials BC. There only seemd to be on dancer on duty. When she told me how much the cover had increased since I'd last been there (about three years-- it doubled) I told her that was too expensive for me. I figured out that half of it goes to the house and half to her (used to be .4 to the house and you barter privately with the dancer after), so she cut her share by .2 and I said okay.

She was beautiful. Heavy by contemporary standards, but I liked her figure. Nice ass, and huge, natural tits. Also, a lovely face. She was the kind of woman I'd want for a girlfriend. She turned on music, danced and undressed for me. She slapped my face with her beautiful mams, and didn't pull away when I kissed them. She also did not pull away when I pulled out.

She said .6 for hj, 1 for bj, 2 for fs. I asked about the pisces action; she said 1, and I said okay. You would not believe how fast I spent once we started. My only regret is that she did not finish.

I gotta save my money so I can go back.

PS Tyson: Paris is a rip-off joint.

madlyinlove
06-13-05, 01:07
Saw their ad in the SF Weekly for "live porn," basically a sex show. Sounded like a nice diversion, how often do you get to see a nice couple do it right before your eyes?

I set up a time and met Claire outside a small hotel just east of Union Square. She and her husband Colton are both very nice looking. Was a bit nervous about doing this, but she put me right at ease. Everything was very unrushed and relaxed. Her husband and I talked for a bit while she took a shower. I'm not all that comfortable around people, especially given the circumstances, but it all seemed just very OK, like hanging around with a couple of friends.

Anyway, both are 27. She has a great slim body, shaved pritty kitty and really nice nipples. Colton is good looking, trim, and, I gotta say it, has a member you wouldn't beleieve. You see some that size in the movies, but kind of a shock in real life.

He, and she, put it to good use. Very fun, much better than porn. There's no joining in, but Claire lends a hand.

They said that they've been doing this 4 years in other cities, and plan to be in SF for at least a year. Total damage was 2.5, which I think is reasonable. If you think this may be up your alley, give them a go. Very nice folks. I'll definitely look them up again when I'm next in town.

Sleeping Bag
06-16-05, 05:21
Also, whats up with the place on Taylor, which says 'Private lingerie show'. Paid about 1.6 and got nothing in return.Yea, went to Paris once about over 10 years ago, and it was serious ROB. Never been to it since.

Saw a strip bar on Mission & about 6. Same block with Lee's MP. If anyone has any info on that place, do post. However, I always see a heavyset russian-looking guy peaking out the window-like door. Makes it seem like he's desperate for customers. Cuz of him, I don't feel enticed to check it out.

Anybody got any recent info on Lee's?

Tyson Mikel
06-17-05, 03:12
Hi all,

Thnx on the feed back on Paris. So it is a ROB. Also , My previous post should have said sophias instead od susan's. Quick question, is there a non AMP, MP which offers FS? I am in mood for something different this time.

Last week I visited paradise MP. They had a large selection OK looking girls ( best =8 worst =5 AVG =6). What I found interesting was that they had French vietnamese girls there. They look kinda caucasian but are vietnamese. Had a pretty good time in general.

Sleeping Bag
06-20-05, 02:30
Went to the Beach today, and the babes were out -- in the buff. Of course, no sex involved. But the sight of the beauties were awesome. You just sit on the warm sand, bask in the sun, listen to the waves crashing in, view the gorgeous horizon, all the while glance over at two hot blondes lotioning each others boobs, ass and legs. Shoot at another hot beauty with unshaved pubes and gorgeous C's coming out of the water. Then see three more young college girls acting shy and giggling, but warms up to showing their bare necessities for all to see.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the relaxing day...

sirhumpsalott
06-23-05, 13:15
Went to the Beach today, and the babes were out -- in the buff. Of course, no sex involved. But the sight of the beauties were awesome. You just sit on the warm sand, bask in the sun, listen to the waves crashing in, view the gorgeous horizon, all the while glance over at two hot blondes lotioning each others boobs, ass and legs. Shoot at another hot beauty with unshaved pubes and gorgeous C's coming out of the water. Then see three more young college girls acting shy and giggling, but warms up to showing their bare necessities for all to see.

Needless to say, I enjoyed the relaxing day...Hey man,

Could you please enlighten as to what beach you're talking about?

I went to Baker's once and it was just a bunch of dudes.

Sleeping Bag
06-24-05, 05:35
Hey man,

Could you please enlighten as to what beach you're talking about?

I went to Baker's once and it was just a bunch of dudes.Once? Oh please. Listen. I'm not talking about a bad experience at a strip bar where they charge you cover and you get a ROB who banked you and left you dry. I'm talking about a place where you go FOR FREE 7 days a week, and there is no $ loss. So why don't you get out more often then just "once".

I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but seriously, I work my ass off to find out these things on my own. I hardly ever ask anyone who posts here for more info. What they share, I take and run with it and can find gold. I do the same, and am often more generous. I tell all what I find. If you're that lazy to only try a place once where there is no loss for you to try again, then you deserve to not find the gold. I'm telling you that the fine girls were out, and I enjoyed it. I'm sharing what I enjoyed and for you to enjoy. Now, get off your lazy butt and go with what info I am willing to share. The nude beaches in the S.F. area can be counted on one hand.

Jake01
06-26-05, 01:33
Hey guys,

I was in the Bay Area a couple of weeks ago, sorry for the late post, so here it goes.

First day in town was a Monday, got in around 2 pm had a meeting a 3 pm then straight to Empire. Had a great time, saw my regular girl that I have been seeing for about 3 years now. She is a lot of fun, gives a great massage, and excellent F/S. She will do many extras for me, since I have been seeing her for so long. She will now do BBBJ and every position that I can think of. She will also let me do her greek, which I cannot get any other girl in an AMP to do. I of course give her a little extra for that effort. She never rushes, even when I first started seeing her, she did not rush, that was the main reason I kept going back to her. Now it's paid off in the long run, with all the kinky stuff she lets me do to her.

Looks 9.5
Service 10
Attitude 10

She is Korean, very tan (no tan lines), shorter messy/spiked hair, about 5'3 105lbs, and a nice C cup with nice little brown nipples. (They are fake, but look and feel real, until you squeeze them really hard)

Tuesday about 3:30pm, upon the advice of one of you fellow mongers, I went to the Rainbow Spa, but first went into the pub for a Black and Tan. I had a great time. I walked in and I couldn't believe how many girls they had to choose from, must have been about 12-15 girls.

I rang the bell, and was buzzed in, greeted by an older Asian guy, spoke english very well. He told me to go ahead and pick the one I wanted, which is very nice to be able to do. I must admit, it was hard to choose. There was a wide variety of girls there, younger, older, tall, short......You get the idea.
It must have taken me about 15 minutes to pick one. It felt like an hour. I sat down and spoke with most of them, almost like an interview. The older guy was kind of laughing at how long it took me. I finally chose one. I made a joke with the guy, he laughed which was a good sign, I didn't want to annoy him.

I picked a tall Korean gal with big fake DD's and long black hair. She must have been about 5'8 or so and 120 lbs. She gave a pretty darn good massage, then went right into full service. Did not negotiate a tip at all, just went right for it. She gave a short BBBJ, then quickly put the condom on me, then continued to give a BJ. I asked her to go deeper, and she did, very enthusiastic. After a little bit more of that, she hopped on cowgirl and rode it well. She rolled over into mish, and I propped her legs up over my shoulders and hit it hard. I pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees, she did, stuck her ass up and I finished that way.

It was .5 at the door for 45 minutes and I left her .5 for the service. She was very happy with it, I asked if that was good and she smiled and said it was. If she would have asked, I would have given up a bit more, but, there was no need to. We went over that 45 minutes by about 30 or so, so, there was no rush by the provider, or the house. It was great!!

Looks 8
Service 10
Attitude 10

Wednesday about noon, I just had to get another Black and Tan, and since I was right there, I may as well stop by the Rainbow again.

Same thing as before, but this time there was a whole new bunch of girls, about 10-12 this time. I did a little talking and checking out, and finally chose a short Korean girl. She must have been about 5', 90-95 lbs, a real spinner. She also had fake tits, about a C.

She started out with a so so massage then after about 5 minutes asked if I wanted anything else. I told her I wanted her to take her clothes off, she told me to do it, so I did. That was pretty hot. I started to rub her everywhere. She was on her knees on the bed and I was behind her. I was rubbing her tits and my cock sprang to life, so I pressed it in the crack of her ass. She giggled a little, then turned around and slid a condom on me with her mouth. She too, let me do many positions. I finally got her doggie, I was standing on the floor and she was kneeling on the bed. She kept putting her face down in the sheets, but I kept pulling it up, so I could see her face in the mirror. She grimaced with every down stroke.

After a while of hitting it hard from behind, she asked if I was going to cum yet. I told her I was having too much fun. She laugh a little, but I could tell she was starting to hurt. I popped after a while, got cleaned up and left.

Basically it was the same pricing, and the same amount of time spent, .5 at the door, but when I gave her .5, she asked for .2 more. What the hell, she may have had to miss work the next couple of days after what I did to her. I doubt she can make a workman's comp claim.

Looks 8 (Breath did smell liked she smoked a lot)
Service 9
Attitude 9

I can't wait to get back, should be in July sometime.

Sorry for the long post guys.

Happy hunting.

Have fun and be safe.

Jake

Does anyone know, if I would have gotten receipts, could I have written this off?? I actually did talk some business with the older Asian guy. I don't know if I want to ask my accountant that, yet....

Later

Fast Eddie 48
07-02-05, 02:51
I was in SF today, all amp is close. I was told there been a raid, not sure when will be open again.

I guess we need to go to Asia or China for action. I will find out more info and post again.

Sound Stream #2
07-02-05, 07:42
Wholly smokes! I just hear news today that Lees, Lucky Spa, GF, and others... were all raided at the same time, although the exact details of the story aren't all that clear to me yet, or to the media. Looks like the people of San Francisco are going to need an increase dose of psychiatric treatment after being deprived of their normal release cycle. That means more mental illnesses.

What's funny, is that this reminds me of a line in the porno movie called, "Pimped by an Angel," where the pimp convices the girl, "The world needs hoes! Hoes provide a valuable service to society. Without them people would suffer... jump off a bridge... or shoot everyone else in sight..." Funny ass movie.

In my opinion, I really don't understand the harm of the city letting those places coexist. They're well hidden, don't cause any trouble, and you can only find them if you intentionally look for it. The girls always practice safe sex with condoms just like in Nevada where it is legal, and they don't ever show any signs of abuse such as bruises or cuts. So I figure its all politics.

One thing this makes me question is: whether Americans are really as free
as they believe, or is it just a false sense of freedom that society leads you to believe for your own good. In other countries, like Amsterdam, weed and prostitution is legal. The crime rate is low. People don't kill each other over weed because it can be had so easily, and so there is no black market that develops. Over here, drugs are illegal, and people, mug, steal, and get kill for it. Remember what happened with prohibition? Prostitution is illegal and people resort to doing things underground which makes the problem worse. So what's up with Nevada Vs the rest of the country now?

Either way, the story I read can be found below. Enjoy!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/07/02/MNGDLDIDVD1.DTL&hw=massage&sn=003&sc=831

A force of 400 federal and local law officers raided 11 suspected brothels and arrested 27 suspects in what was described as a major Bay Area sex trafficking operation that preyed on Korean women brought into the country illegally, authorities said Friday.

In a series of searches begun Thursday, investigators said they found more than 100 women working as prostitutes at 10 San Francisco massage parlors and one in Emeryville.

At the same time in Southern California, local and federal agents conducted a similar operation that resulted in 18 arrests of people believed to be involved in smuggling hundreds of South Korean women into the United States to work as prostitutes. Agents there also took 46 women into custody when they were found working in suspected brothels in Santa Monica, the Koreatown area of Los Angeles and Redondo Beach.

The San Francisco operation, officials said, was allegedly run by a 37- year-old Pleasant Hill man, Young Joon Yang, who was arrested at a home in Beverly Hills. An indictment charges Yang with conspiracy to harbor aliens, sex trafficking, conspiracy to launder money and transporting women across interstate lines to engage in prostitution.

The San Francisco sex trade ring had set up an elaborate operation that used a travel agency in the city to entice and bring in young women from Korea and a cab company to move them around, investigators said.

In addition to the massage parlors, authorities said they searched about 40 other locations Thursday and seized more than $2 million in cash, three ATM machines and several vehicles. They called it "Operation Gilded Cage."

The massage parlors were spread out around San Francisco, from North Beach to the Tenderloin to the Excelsior district. The establishments, all closed Friday, were largely nondescript and often in older buildings. Most had buzzers to let clients in.

U.S. Attorney Kevin Ryan said the nine-month investigation was aimed at halting "the horrific, demeaning and oftentimes brutal" practice of smuggling people into the country for the sex trade.

Chuck DeMore, head of investigations for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in San Francisco, said, "I went to five of these establishments and saw 60 to 70 of these women. What I saw really tugs at your heart."

In Southern California, as in San Francisco, prostitutes were allegedly managed by an underground network of Korean "taxi" services that coordinated the prostitutes' daily schedules and worked with the brothel operators.

"We basically had two similar alien smuggling operations," said Thom Mrozek, spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office in Los Angeles. Both recruited women in Korea, and both brought them here to work as prostitutes, he said. "Some of the ringleaders knew each other, and they were communicating with each other. There's evidence they were essentially sharing girls with each other."

Authorities in San Francisco said 24 of the 29 suspects listed in an indictment have been arrested. Three others, who were not indicted, also were arrested during the sweep.

Of the five indicted suspects still being sought, authorities said two are considered major figures in the ring -- Wu Sang Nah, also known as Kang Nah, and Sung Yong Kim, 39, also known as Nam Kim.

Nah and Kim are charged with enticing Korean women to the United States by fraud and deceit. Documents alleged that they helped smuggle two women who ultimately came to work at King's Massage in San Francisco to pay off their smuggling fee.

The two unidentified women allegedly were coerced into working as prostitutes at King's between May and August 2004, according to the indictment. The investigation began when the women came forward voluntarily in August of last year.

Authorities believe the ring targeted women from the impoverished areas of South Korea, offering them jobs as waitresses and bar hostesses in America and charging them fees ranging from $10,000 to $15,000.

About 102 women were being held in the San Francisco/Emeryville case and were being interviewed at an undisclosed location, investigators said.

Yang allegedly used the travel agency, YJY Travel and Tour at 3001 Geary Blvd., and a cab company, Yang's Taxi, to help run the operation. The cabs were used to pick up and drop off women from the San Francisco and Oakland airports and move them among brothels in the city, according to the indictment.

The operation also arranged to fly prostitutes to work in Las Vegas, Dallas, New York and Boston.

Authorities are seeking Fred A. Frazier, 50, of Fairfield after he was indicted on the charge of conspiring to harbor aliens. He allegedly ran the King's Massage brothel on Jessie Street -- which has since changed hands. Ahdi M. Nashashibi, 63, of San Francisco owned the building at the time and has also been charged in the conspiracy.

King's had been a major outpost in the ring, officials said, and many of the prostitutes would arrive there first before being moved to other establishments.

Federal agents timed their raids around 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, descending in large numbers on the targeted massage parlors. One neighbor of the Empire Health Club on O'Farrell Street said the raid there involved more than two dozen agents.

"I thought they were going after Osama bin Laden," said the neighbor, who declined to give his name for fear of retaliation. "There were many people running at full speed. I thought there was a terrorist attack."

Agents also raided the Sun Spa on Geary Boulevard. They later removed about half a dozen young women and two other suspects, said a nearby business owner, who also asked not to be named for fear of retribution.

"They were all in handcuffs," the man said. "The girls were young, about 20-25 years old, not older than that. Some of them were beautiful."

The raids also targeted Acucare Oriental Spa in Emeryville. Neighbors there said as many as 40 FBI agents raided the business in an old brick building.

Neighbors said they did not notice suspicious activity before the raid.

"I never see anybody going in there except guys. Most spas, I think, women go to," said Ed Marsh, owner of Marsh Interiors, across the street from the spa, which recently installed security cameras and put up a cheerful yellow and red canopy and sign advertising "sauna Jacuzzi" and "private bath" and listing its hours from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.

"I thought it was definitely an adult-oriented establishment," said Geoff, who manages a carpentry firm in the same building as the spa and declined to give his last name. He said FBI agents came into his business Thursday to make sure there wasn't a tunnel into the spa.

Mechanic Carlos Lopez, who works next door to the spa at Performance Auto, said he never suspected a thing.

"It looks like a normal business," he said. "I'm surprised something like this could happen next door. It's crazy."

Sleeping Bag
07-02-05, 11:42
Has anyone seen this? I found it on http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050702/ap_on_re_us/immigrant_smuggling;_ylt=AkHo2hSonAm4fbmkH6uc255G2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl.

-------------------------------------------------------------

By TERENCE CHEA, Associated Press Writer Sat Jul 2, 6:41 AM ET

SAN FRANCISCO - Forty-five people were arrested during nighttime raids for allegedly conspiring to smuggle South Korean women into the United States to work as prostitutes at massage parlors and other businesses, authorities said.

"We're dealing with a very sophisticated, somewhat underground organization here," U.S. Attorney Kevin V. Ryan said Friday.

Hundreds of officers in the San Francisco Bay area and Southern California made the arrests during raids of brothels, homes and businesses. Authorities said the Bay Area and Southern California raids were coordinated but wouldn't elaborate.

In the Bay Area, authorities searched some 50 brothels, homes and businesses and arrested 27 suspects on Thursday night, U.S. Attorney Kevin V. Ryan said. Twenty-nine people, including 24 of the suspects arrested, face charges including sex trafficking and money laundering, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in San Francisco.

Eighteen people were arrested in the Los Angeles area on prostitution-related conspiracy charges.

Thursday night's crackdown "dismantled one of the largest smuggling and prostitution rings ever uncovered in Southern California," said Marcy Forman, who heads the Office of Investigations at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

About 100 women, mostly South Korean nationals, were taken to an undisclosed location where they were being cared for and interviewed by authorities, Ryan said.

Some of the women allegedly paid $16,000 each to be smuggled and were expected to repay their debts by working as prostitutes at brothels that were housed in massage parlors, spas, acupuncture clinics and other businesses.

Smoke & Mirrors
07-04-05, 14:47
JULY 04, 2005

The U.S. Attorney’s Office announced Friday that it raided two organizations in California that have smuggled hundreds of Korean women into the U.S. and helped them find jobs as prostitutes, arresting 45 and putting over 150 female sex workers into custody.

As a result of a joint enforcement operation of the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, and the Internal Revenue Service on June 30, 28 prostitution businesses in Los Angeles and 50 in San Francisco turned up to have been in business under the guise of being acupuncture clinics, sauna and massage parlors, or spinal cord clinics, said the Attorney’s Office.

On the evening of June 30, some Koreans witnessed heavily armed federal investigators surround and search a room salon in Koreatown, L.A., a massage parlor in Hollywood, an apartment where female workers resided, and a foreign currency exchange shop, and haul people away in handcuffs.

The investigators point out that with the launch of a joint investigation team on prostitution and human trafficking in January this year in Los Angeles, Korean massage parlors in this area have been the center of prostitution. The rise in prostitution followed by human smuggling and trafficking that involved a criminal organization led the federal government to launch a massive crack down.

Jeong’s Organization led by Jeong Young-jun, 39-year-old Beverly Hills resident, in Los Angeles and Young’s Organization headed by Kim Ho-gyeong, 36-year-old room salon representative, were the targets of this investigation, the U.S. media quoted the attorney’s warrant on Saturday. Jeong was arrested on June 30. The attorney’s office pressed charges against 55, including Jeong and Kim.

Some of the Korean women who engaged in prostitution entered the U.S. with a visiting visa and others paid up to $16,000 to the smugglers and entered the U.S. via Canada or Mexico. Some of the Korean women volunteered to be sex workers in order to pay for their expenses, said the Attorney’s Office.

In May last year, U.S. investigators arrested a similar group of Koreans who engaged in prostitution brokerage and money laundering in Los Angeles. The group had raked in $1.5 million annually for 10 years before being arrested and $2.4 million worth of cash was found in one of the key members’ residences.

Korean Americans were ashamed by the recent incident and said, “This case will stigmatize the Korean society here in the U.S. as a hotbed of prostitution.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D That's a good one!

Smoke & Mirrors
07-05-05, 09:27
"I thought they were going after Osama bin Laden," said the neighbor, who declined to give his name for fear of retaliation. "There were many people running at full speed. I thought there was a terrorist attack."

LMFAO!!!! :D , If only this was the case, :(

"They were all in handcuffs," the man said. "The girls were young, about 20-25 years old, not older than that. Some of them were beautiful."

My Dream has come true, The only way to go. Why did I have to wake up!!?

Dodger Bulldog
07-08-05, 04:20
Just my luck, as I plan to be in SF in two weeks.

Is there anything still open? Anything left to do?

I don't feel comfortable looking with the streets, as odds are that you are likely to get a TV insttead of a real girl.

So what is the best course of action for a short term visitor in light of these recent developments?

DB

Sleeping Bag
07-10-05, 05:45
Couldn't believe it. Friday & Saturday nite, no girls whatsoever. Only the tv's were out. Not sure if they moved somewhere else. Anyone who got any info, do post or shoot me an IM.

If I find out on my own, I'll post.

Dang ho's got to be somewhere.

PeoplesElbow
07-13-05, 12:23
As a frequent visitor, I must say this friggin sucks! GF was my latest and greatest spot.

Sleeping Bag
07-15-05, 10:09
Well, was cruising last night. While the TVs are out at 11pm, the females didn't come out until 1am. And only 4 or 5 of them at most, all ranging in the 3-6's. 2 or 3 were clearly crack-addict-looking hoes. One looked rather decent from far off, but once you got close to her, her white paley face looked too sick. Called it quits about 2am. What a disappointment. I would have tried some AMPs, but with the recent LE shutdowns, i'm not sure which ones are still open, and if any are open, if LE has traps in them for johns walking in.

Dang, I can't believe S.F. is going downhill on this. It's simply amazing.

Sleeping Bag
07-16-05, 06:29
OK. Found the scoop. Looks like the REAL hoes (not the lame TVs) come out as early as midnight, but few. And the real hot ones get scooped up fast. I picked up a fine WSW name Heaven (18, skinny, about a 9). She was a fox. Anyways, went to her place, and for 1.2, got cbj, doggy and missionary. She got the sweetest set of tits I've ever seen - not too big, not too small, but just perfect.

I'm going to bed now with a smile on my face, and on Mr. Winky's face also...

Here's the deal. Hoes don't come out now until 1-2am when the bar/club hoppers start coming out. The hoes just mingles as part of them. Once the bar/club hoppers are completely gone, so are the hoes. The hoes no longer stand out on their own.

Tinman45
07-17-05, 02:16
My crazy foreign friend was driving down Van Ness and turned off onto a side street (I can't remember which one he told me right now), but he saw two smoking girls in mini skirts, one a tan blonde and the other an Asian girl, both skinny, but in the proportioned kind of way.

He pulled off to the side of the road and the blonde approached; asked him if he wanted to have them both join him for $200. While my friend does have a thing for Asian women, he decided on only the blonde because she was very attractive and only 19. Her name was 'Porche'.

She got in the car, and informed him that it would be $100 for a Missionary trip to the southern hemisphere. While my friend does not usually pay this much to go on trips with women he meets on the street, he thought he would make an exception, as this one was just too hot and amiable as well. They went back to her hotel room and began the trip. She was very friendly and made a few efforts to start conversations.

My friend could tell that she was a bit shy and she seemed at times ashamed of her job (she tended to look away while they were taking the trip), but overall my friend enjoyed himself, even though having to pay a bit more than he would normally pay for the experience.

Tin.

Tinman45
07-17-05, 02:23
Hey gents,

Would someone be willing to PM me a list of AMPs that weren't closed down by uncle LEO's recent busts? I have a thing for Asian women, but have never had the chance to be with one. This will be my first time visiting an AMP (hopefully!).

I don't expect you to post this on the board considering recent events.

Gracias muchachos

NY Jimmy
07-17-05, 02:42
It is sad that GF is closed, it was the best. However, there are many AMPs that are still open and doing brisk business in SF. I stopped by the Empire massage on O'Farrell (near the Hilton). I got Koko (I think) a nice gal said she was Korean and Chinese, I thought that she was Chinese. She was nice, but the service was business like and rushed. When I left there were two oriental customers waiting in the lobby. This is typical in Korea. If you go to a Korean massage establishment in Seoul that happens to be busy, they will have wait in a lounge with other customers.

Sintax
07-17-05, 19:36
Hello,

I'll be in San Francisco sometime in Aug or Sept, I've been looking forward to a visit to GF. My heart is saddened that it is still closed. Can someone please post when it reopens, or does it look like it'll never be reopened?

MS Clive
07-18-05, 03:46
Folks,

I have been a veteran of the SF scene. Mainly the sleazy MSC and the classy AMPs. I have spent most of my youth at GF (exaggeration). I moved out of the bay area to the midwest which is a sexual desert. Reading at the massive bust of the AMP scene I can see that I am not missing much.

An ex-girlfriend of mine used to work at the GF (yes as a sex worker). Though I am quite established in the world of corporate finance, I tend to keep close friends from all walks of life and races. After all that is what SF is all about. Anyway she too had paid huge sums to make it from her oriental nation to the US. Though she was a sexworker she drove in a mercedez. She too was busted and her caucasian 'husband' kept her car. She was kinda mistreated - he offered her to his friends for business favors: the a**hole. She is a sweetheart and a very genuine person.

When I visited her recently in Thailand she kept me company for a 3 days. We had sex like rabbits and she showed me her lovely country. Almost no money was mentioned or exchanged until I decided to help her out with purchasing her home. And then I also went and helped her fight with her bank, etc.

All in all, these beautiful women in AMPs are usually nice people and it does take a lot of guts to come illegally to a foreign nation and work hard to please several customers per day.

These women often work 8 hrs day 7 days a week. Alcohol and make-up are their only personal vices - the rest they send back home. Pretty little angels: do treat them with respect. Just like flowers they will wither away some day.

I am getting poetic .... hope you did not lise your horny selves. But remember to treat your ladies with respect.

Dodger Bulldog
07-22-05, 03:26
Two weeks ago I asked regulars in SF to update the rest of us on the reality of the situation in there, since I was planning to visit.

Sleeping Bag gave his report on the streets, but not one person has said anything about the state of the AMPs since the big bust.

Perhaps there just aren't very many men in SF who actually prefer to sleep with women.

Gentlemen, I bring you good news. The AMPs are alive, and all seems well.

I stopped in for a visit yesterday at Springtime Massage, 451 O'Farrell, between Jones and Taylor.

Last month, while scouting other places of ill repute that I had read about on this board, I stumbled across the Springtime's gated door.

I had been impressed. Although it only had four women, all four were quite appealing. I was not in a position to participate, but made a note to check back when I returned to the city.

Yesterday, upon entry, a man took me to a small room and told me to wait. I had to request the opportunity to view the available women so as to be able to make my own choice. He readily agreed.

I found only three providers present, but again of a very high quality. I would rate them as a 9, a 8, and a 6 for looks.

Molly captured my interest. She had very long black hair, and said that she was 26, Vietnamese, 5' tall, and had no idea how much she weighed.

I would have to say that if this little spinner broke 100 pounds, it was only because her enhanced DDDs were tipping the scale.

She was quite beautiful, and smelled very nice, but was somewhat uptight and didn't relax and smile until we were finished.

I paid $50 to the house, for how long, I have no idea. It was never mentioned.

Molly began a light massage, and tickled my cock a few times, before asking what I wanted. I wanted it all.

She asked for $150. I offered $100.

She acted shocked and offended and countered with $140. I pulled out $120 and put it in her hand.

And for the first time ever, a woman actually handed me my money back! She said she would be happy to just give me a straight massage.

And proceeded to whistle while she began working on my calves.

I started laughing my ass off, trying to get her to crack. But she kept a straight face, and we had a test of wills.

The woman was tougher than I was. I relented and gave her $140. I figured the extra $20 up front would be her tip.

Molly delivered a nice CBJ, which I had to stop so that I didn't come too soon.

We then did cowgirl at my request so I could fondle her huge tits and stare at her lovely face. We finished up nicely with modified mish, as I wrapped her legs over my shoulders.

Molly took a quick shower, and insisted on being a good hostess. She went and got me a cup of water, even though I told her that I was fine without it, three times.

She asked me two times if all was good, and twice more if I was satisfied and pleased with her.

Yes, I was. Definitely.

Molly was now visibly relaxed, so I asked her what the situation was concerning the recent LEO activity. She had a completely different take than what is described below.

Molly said it wasn't about sex, but rather about immigration. She said that she was working at the time in one of the parlors that was busted, but only the Korean girls were taken away.

Molly said that they left her alone since she had legal papers to work here. She said only girls who were here illegally had been busted.

So it was simply your Patriot Act at work!

Protecting us all from the scourge of Osama bin Laden and his terrorist Korean sex workers. Thank you, Mr. President!

Anyway, Molly said she came to work at Springtime as they didn't have any Koreans and were left untouched. She said that all the AMPs are expected to be back in business by next week.

Driving away, I happened to notice four other AMPs, all of which had their shingle out and were open for business as usual.

So enjoy, my friends. Enjoy!

DB

Sleeping Bag
07-29-05, 08:59
I asked her what the situation was concerning the recent LEO activity. She had a completely different take than what is described below. Molly said it wasn't about sex, but rather about immigration. She said that she was working at the time in one of the parlors that was busted, but only the Korean girls were taken away. Molly said that they left her alone since she had legal papers to work here. She said only girls who were here illegally had been busted. So it was simply your Patriot Act at work! Protecting us all from the scourge of Osama bin Laden and his terrorist Korean sex workers. Thank you, Mr. President!DBWe already know that from the news articles. The girls that LE got were the ones who were suckered into the U.S. that they had to return the $60,000 money that supposedly bought their (fake) immigration rights into the U.S. and promise of education. Quite sad, I think. When I think of what happened to the Aruba incident with that 18 year old Natalie Holloway, I wonder if something similar happened to her. That is, she got smuggled into some other country, working in some WMP somewhere. So hypocritcal of me to be angry if that may have happened to her, and yet here I am banging away at the AMP girls who were in that kind of situation.

But really, I hope the ones that do work in these AMPs are there voluntarily and legally, and the ones that were smuggled/kidnapped are safely back with their family. I may be horny, but I do have a heart.

Pupsnu
08-02-05, 11:50
All,

Is Empire located on Ofarrell? Thank you for your help.

Sleeping Bag
08-08-05, 01:08
Well, this should probably be reported under Craigslist, but in my opinion, Jackson should put Craigslist reportings under each respective geographic location alongside with these AMP and SW reportings. That way, people can stay in the same geographic location but just click in and out of wanting to read/post Craigslist versus AMP/SW info. That's just my own opinion.

In any case, I saw Trisha from Tennessee today. She's staying at a hotel near SFO. If you want her #, send me a msg. She's a bit on the chubby side, but her face is cute. She's about a 6 on body, 8 on face, but the best part is that she's a 10 on performance. She absolutely rocked. $.5 for 45 min includes GFE. She's does offer bareback for $$ and rimming for $$.5. I just went with the $.5. She spent a long time bbbj and she really got into it. Later, she let me reciprocate. DATY was great. She moaned and gyrated her crotch into my mouth. She's completely shaved.

Once the spread eagle happened, she busted a nut right on my 3rd stroke. She said my DATY did it for her and that by the time we got into f***ing, she was wet and ready to bust. Needless to say, that made me feel like a king. Although her body is not physically attractive as other girls, her super attitude did it for me to cum within 3 min myself. Versus other girls were may have been 8/9/10 on body but were 2 or 3 on attitude, and I can be with them for hours and still never finish cuz of their screwed up attitude.

I strongly recommend this girl. A definite A+.

naveh
08-12-05, 00:07
I heard about the raids of the San Francisco MPs earlier this summer and recently, heard that within the last two days at least two more MPs (Sun Spa and Lee's Oriental Massage) were under scrutiny (taking masseuses that did not posess Massage Licenses for California/San Francisco). If any one has any more information, it'd be appreciated, as I would hate to be in one of these places if/when extra attention is being paid to them. You can also PM me. Thanks in advance.

Piplnr 56
08-16-05, 21:24
I am heading back to SF after a 5 year absence, is the tenderloine still the place to go and the mission still full of crack hoes?

Sleeping Bag
08-18-05, 03:57
I have been a regular there for almost a year. A couple of gals I would recommend. ( Geary and polk)The massage is just average. Definite clock-watching place. They are strict on time. .5 for 45 min on the dot. The plus side is they do complete body massage of back, chest, and legs. They don't do arms like other places I know of. After the massage, got into the bathtub to rinse down, but the girl stepped out for 10 min and didn't want to join. After bath to wash away the lotion during massage, she comes in and says thanks and shows me the door. I mentioned if there were any "extras" and even grabbed her butt, but she coldly brushed my hands away and said very sternly that they do not offer such services.

Maybe the LE crack down has something to do with it, but I will NEVER go to this place ever again. The other plus side is that I only had to spend .5 for a pretty decent massage, but anything more than that, you'll walk out as you had walked in - with a stiff that hasn't been taken care of.

Do not go to this place unless all you want is a massage. Girls are cold and distant.

Jake01
08-26-05, 11:58
Yes,
Empire is on O'Farrell, about a block up from the Hilton.

You should have fun there, I always do.

Have fun and be safe.

Jake

Tyson Mikel
08-28-05, 05:18
Well I am back to browsing the old tenderloin today. I am actually in front of the H.inn on Van ness writing this message out of frustration. I dont see no SWs. Not even one decent looking one.

A while ago, I picked up an nice SW but she didnt have a room. I was wondering if any of the veterans could give me pointers as how I can score a cheap room for less $$. Awright , if nothing works out I am off to paradise MP.

Sleeping Bag
09-02-05, 22:52
I posted a review from a Craigslist girl with strong recommendations. I got some guys who pm'd me asking me for her digits.

Now, call me a jerk, but if I'm posting a recommendation about a girl that's in this geographical area, and if you want to know her digits, why are you pming me? Are you that lazy? Are you that lame?

Why don't you go to CL yourself and FIND her!! You can even do a search of her by her name. Wow, what a concept.

Now, get off ur lazy butts, do some legwork, and bang them hoes.. And come back and share your experiences. The worst ones are the guys who pm me asking me for digits or more info, and I have never seen them before post anything on this system.

If you've never posted before, there is no way in the world I'm sharing anything by pm with you, buddy. For travelers coming into the area, like I said, do some legwork and you'll find the info.

Peace!

Sleeping Bag
09-05-05, 03:44
Saw Pebbles today. Wow, what a bod. A 7 out of 10 on face, 7 out of 10 on tits cuz her's was small, 10 out of 10 on ass, and 9 out of 10 on overall body shape. She really knows how to shake her ass.

She normally does offer greek, but she had no lube for it. But that's ok. BBBJ and BBFS. An expensive gal, though, but the standard California 1hr fee that you see on CL is what I paid for.

And I went deep and slow on her. Sadly, she's a 6 of 10 on enthusiasm. She doesn't get into it. That's why I said before and I'll say it again: a girl who's a 10 in enthusiasm but a 6 or 7 on bod will get me off quick and for sure than a girl with a bod of 10 and a 6 or 7 on enthusiasm. Sadly, after the 1 hour, I just couldn't finish. She told me that she jilled herself off before I arrived on purpose.

Well, Pebble's originally from L.V. She claims that she was kidnapped from L.V. and was pimped in San Diego for a week before cops raided her pimps and she escaped. She's now trying to scrap $ to pay her L.V. home and make it back there. She says that she's making great $ in California compared to L.V. cuz California hoes charge more $ and the johns are willing to pay it. Now, go figure. So, she's intentionally staying in S.F. cuz the $ is good, and plans to go back to L.V. by summer's end.

So catch her while she's still here. Great bod, great ass shaking session, but enthusiasm sucks. She's very friendly though.

LittleBigMan
09-05-05, 13:11
Sleeping Bag,

Your Post! 08-08-05 00:08,

" If you want her #, send me a msq. " Why get bend out of shape from your
own request!

Bootleg Benny
09-05-05, 14:05
Sleeping Bag: Did I just read that Peebles offers BBFS? or is that a typo? If its true then I hope you didnt partake, she sounds good from your description but personally I could not see a provider who advertises or insinuates she offers BBFS, to each his own. Happy Hunting!

Sleeping Bag
09-05-05, 22:00
Sleeping Bag,

Your Post! 08-08-05 00:08,

" If you want her #, send me a msq. " Why get bend out of shape from your
own request!Ok. I didn't see that I wrote that in there. My apologies. In any case, all the ones I've seen on CL's so far have been mostly success. I've seen 3 so far, and 2 have been success and 1 was a walk-away. Concerning the walk-away, I forget her name or her info. All I know was that she was older (like in her 30's). She was fugly. So I just walked away.

Sleeping Bag
09-12-05, 05:42
Ran into a very young WSW on Polk at 1am. She says she was 18, but dang, I think she was 1 or 2 years younger. She was tight. I mean, really tight. There wasn't much sliding going on. It reminded me of high school: just both of us moving our hips in unison. And she came fast.

Also, both of her nipples were puffy, and one nipple was still inverted. I asked for her ID, and she showed it to me. And it said she was 18. So unless it was a fake ID, she must be 18. But dang, she was young looking.

She's about 5'2", brunette, very tight body. She looks college-age, but looks much younger once her clothes are off.

Great personality and I think she's just starting off cuz she didn't know the terminologies like GFE, BBBJ, rimming, Greek, etc. She's very sweet and willing to do anything. She so totally trusted me that she didn't ask for my $$$ until after we were done. She's a keeper. If you run into her, treat her nice, guys. It only takes one stupid A**hole monger to abuse her sweetness and turn her into a ROB. Then the reports of her will become negative.

Peace...

Sabor
09-12-05, 10:43
I tried CL after reading Sleeping Bag's success and turned out pretty good. I called Stacey and after telling me she would be over in 45 min I waited. After and hour and 15 I figured she was a no show so I called and she said she got tied up and apologized. She did mention she would make it worth my while so I couldn't resist. The session was great and she was a friendly gal. Really made sure I was accomadated.

Be safe!

Yyxx
09-15-05, 15:45
SF gentlemen,

What's the current recommendation on AMPs for a visitor? I saw Empire mentioned back in, what, July? Is there any AMP in particular that stands out for price/service value these days?

And is the standard price structure $50 door, $20/hj, $60/bj, $100/fs?

A visitor from the sex-starved Midwest...

Three X
09-17-05, 23:05
I am looking for Jennifer she was a fat Chinese chick that spoke great English if you have info her please IM me!

She live in Riverside and Chino in the So Cal area!

Sleeping Bag
09-21-05, 02:47
Hooked up at Lee's. Fine young girls are back. Had May. 21, cute, soft lips that gave bbbj like that felt like silk. It was awesome. We then cfs mished. About a 7 body/8 attitude/9 blowjob/7 overall. Same price as other AMP's - nothing special to say about the price. You guys all know the going rate.

Definitely will go back. Girls are very skitish, though, with recent bust couple months back. I saw them reject 4 other guys who were there. They accepted me cuz they know me already. So if you're new, expect rejection.

AsiaTraveler2
09-24-05, 19:39
I will be visiting SF and will only have two days. I'm thinking of staying in the Lombard area. I want to be able to do some walking around and also want to be near some of the nightlife and AMP or other massage with extra's type action. Would any of you recommend the Lombard area or would you suggest somewhere else. I would like to get your opinions before I book a hotel.

Thanks!
AT2

LittleBigMan
09-25-05, 12:21
AT2,

Staying around the Lombard area! You could not have picked a worse area to look for AMP and some action. There is only one MP on Lombard as far as I know. I'm sure it provides action but the location would tell me that there would not be much of a selection. As for walking around you are close to Chestnut and Union St. which are good locations for eating,drinking and shopping but that would be it.

You would need a car or you can take public transportation (Muni) from the Lombard area across town for some action. On Chestnut St. you can take the bus 30 Stockton, this bus goes through the North Beach ( Strip Joints )
waste of time and a rip off but good area for food and drink/Chinatown or continue on the bus to downtown. More choices downtown within walking distance but west of downtown walking can be a somewhat of a adventure!

Good luck,
LBM

AsiaTraveler2
09-25-05, 16:45
LBM;

Thanks for the feedback. I have been doing some research and it looks like I did pick a bad spot. I am looking at the area near the BART Powell street station. Possibly on near Union Square. That would put me close to China Town and near O'Farrell and Geary Streets. I hope this makes more sense. I will continue to search this site and others for more info. Thanks again.

AT2

LittleBigMan
09-25-05, 22:04
AT2,

Downtown is much better depending on your budget. St. Francis, Hilton, Hyatt at Union Sq, Marriort are few top hotels in the area. Do your homework and check past post of S.F. so you can prevent rip-offs.

Many of the top AMP, have been raided and many have been slow in getting open. The one's that have are very cautious with unknown customers.

Good luck,
LBM

Sleeping Bag
09-26-05, 03:46
who cares you're staying at Lombard. I'm from the suburbs where everything is further spread out. you learn to drive or walk the distance. people in the city complain how walking only 1 mile (1/7th of s.f.) is far. lazy people...

just walk or hop a bus or drive. s.f. is a small city...

AsiaTraveler2
09-26-05, 09:25
Sleeping Bag;

I wasn't asking you to care or respond. My question was for those who help others on this board. I only have two days, before I hop on a flight to Hong Kong. My first day will be spent mostly meeting with a client. I don't have time to waste on this trip. It's my first to SF. I hear there's a shortage of cabs. I understand there's also a shortage of parking. The combination of all these factors makes having everything close by an issue. I have read the SF board over the last few days and it seems that you enjoy giving the same sarcastic remarks to others. If you don't like the question, just ignore it. Just don't bother asking me about anything and we'll call it even.

By the way, those who know me would never even consider the word lazy to describe me. Don't be so quick to pass judgement.

LBM;

Again, thanks for the info. I was reading through the board, and I saw all of the comments regarding the recent LE activity. Looks like my first time to SF is coming at the wrong time. I will make the most of it. The city has alot more to offer, in case the mongering does not work out.

AT2

PeoplesElbow
09-26-05, 14:54
AT,
I go to S.F. frequently. LBM gave some great hotel recommendations. I would add the Nikko to the list as well.

Last month, Black Thursday hit S.F. Most of the palours were raided and a few are still closed. I went to Empire on O' Farrell a few weeks back and it was open. I actually had a great time there.

For up to the minute S.F. reports go to:

http://www.myredbook.com/

PM me if you want further info and some great restaurant info.

LittleBigMan
09-26-05, 22:18
AT2,

Being downtown you should have no problem getting a cab! The cable car will take you to North beach or Chinatown. You will also have access to the strip joints downtown like Mitchell Bros. Market St Cinema, etc.. but they are all rip offs as far as I'm concern. Give Craiglist.com a try or even FrugalJohn.com you might get some action hotel wise. Hotel Nikko is correctly stated and is across the street from the Hilton.
Good luck,

AsiaTraveler2
09-27-05, 05:34
LBM \ Peoples;

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it! I've been all over Asia, so if you ever need any info there, let me know. I'm not an expert, but I'll share what I know.

Thanks!
AT2

Sleeping Bag
09-28-05, 21:01
Sleeping Bag;

I wasn't asking you to care or respond. My question was for those who help others on this board. I only have two days, before I hop on a flight to Hong Kong. My first day will be spent mostly meeting with a client. I don't have time to waste on this trip. It's my first to SF. I hear there's a shortage of cabs. I understand there's also a shortage of parking. The combination of all these factors makes having everything close by an issue. I have read the SF board over the last few days and it seems that you enjoy giving the same sarcastic remarks to others. If you don't like the question, just ignore it. Just don't bother asking me about anything and we'll call it even.

By the way, those who know me would never even consider the word lazy to describe me. Don't be so quick to pass judgement.

LBM;
AT2

Calm down, big guy. All I was saying is that S.F. is a small city. And it doesn't matter where you book your hotel. You can go anywhere in S.F. by walking or by great cheap public trans. So don't bottle yourself up to just a 1 block radius. That's all I was saying. If you're the kind of guy who likes to walk and enjoy the city while mongering, then "lazy" is not you. And you don't have to take offense. If you're the kind of guy who must have everything within a 1 block radius and unwilling to do more, then you are lazy. If the shoe fits, where it. That's all I'm saying... No need to take my previous message as judgment.

Enjoy your stay in S.F. My personal advice though is this: I'm hearing reports that the girls are now moving out of S.F. to do their biz. That means, quality girls are no longer in S.F. but in S.J., Berk, Oak, etc. etc. That means, forget walking or public trans, but get a car...

AsiaTraveler2
09-29-05, 03:09
Sleeping Bag;

Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. I hear what you are saying though. Walking is the best way to discover a City. Just won't have enough time on this trip.

AT2

Sleeping Bag
09-29-05, 22:02
OK, first the bad. Several bads, actually. Looks like as a result of the raid, AMPs close early. Many close anywhere between 10pm-midnight. Only a handful open past midnight anymore. Decided to go check out Springtime. Haven't heard any reports on it, but was willing to check it out. The street is packed with boyz-n-da-hood. Really felt unsafe to walk there at all. So decided to avoid walking on that street at late night.

Decided to cruise a little and see what the streets had. Notta. Zip - Zero - Zilch. Tons of LE patrols on every street corner. I guess the car break-ins and vandalism of bars and bar patrons along Polk street caused LE to step up their presence and SW to step out of theirs. Even TVs were slim. Did they go somewhere else? No idea.

The good. Went to Sophia's, and it was actually decent this time. I got Evan (Viet/Italian). 7 in looks, 6 massage, 9 enthusiasm. I asked her why last time I had visited, the girls were cold and distant, and she didn't know. She claims that she restarted working there just this week after a 1 year break. Anyways, maybe it's a hit-and-miss-place. I definitely hit it off with her well. A definite repeat. Paid $$.

West Coast 12
10-02-05, 20:37
I am heading to town for business and have heard about the AMP crack down. Is the Flower re opened or still closed?

Thanks

PeoplesElbow
10-03-05, 13:26
I am heading to town for business and have heard about the AMP crack down. Is the Flower re opened or still closed?

Thanks

CLOSED. Probably for good. Oh how I miss Grace!

Go to -http://www.myredbook.com/ for up to the minute reports.

Bbbjlvr
10-05-05, 11:22
Was in SF on Monday and stopped by Nikki's. Asked for Tina as she is raved about at MyRedBook. Tina wasn't there, so I had Mimi. She said she was 38, Vietnamese, and was curvy with a B-cup.

She told me to shower and left. After returning to the room after the shower, I layed down and covered myself with a towel. When she returned, she immediately took the towel off and got undressed to her g-string. She started with an okay massage leading to some light touching of the boys. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I said everything. Then she asked how much I usually donate. I said $. And she said $ and .5 for the house right? And I said yes. She said she asks because some customers pay different rates to different girls. I should've said .8. Oh well. Next time.

She took off the g and started a great BBBJ. Great technique. After a few minutes, I asked for 69. She did a great job of faking an O. Then she covered me, CG, mish, doggie to finish. Overall a good experience.

Exctnggmblr
10-22-05, 14:15
I was in the city and was looking for a good massage and a happy ending. I found Ocean on one of the local web sites. I was close so I stopped by and gave it a try. Clean place, 35 to house. I showered and returned to the room a decent looking asian gal I would rate her about a 5, with a good attitude, and gave a real good massage. My back actually felt great afterwards. She asked me to turn over and she proceeded to finish the job. I showered again and paid 40 and went on my way.

Sleeping Bag
10-25-05, 00:20
Called around on Craigslist and one girl told me to be careful. She said that 5.0 is laying stings, not only in AMPs and streets, but now on Craigslist also. She told me how they are putting up their own ad. And, of course, since many of these girls require *82 unblocked number to answer your calls, if you call a 5.0 sting, they got ur # now. And she told me that several mongers have been arrested after hooking up to meet with their sting girl.

Be safe, and be careful. The legit Craiglist girls are being more discrete also, as they are also being called by 5.0 stings.

Peace...

Rodman 2
10-31-05, 01:31
Called around on Craigslist and one girl told me to be careful. She said that 5.0 is laying stings, not only in AMPs and streets, but now on Craigslist also. She told me how they are putting up their own ad. And, of course, since many of these girls require *82 unblocked number to answer your calls, if you call a 5.0 sting, they got ur # now. And she told me that several mongers have been arrested after hooking up to meet with their sting girl.

Be safe, and be careful. The legit Craiglist girls are being more discrete also, as they are also being called by 5.0 stings.

Peace...

Just one question...

How would this CL woman know about these stings? Is 5.0 telling her? Are mongers calling her to tell her the have been arrested (they have only one call Huh?).

This story just doesnt make sense UNLESS....

Your woman friend from CL wants you to stick with her and not try new talent???

Bad Santa
11-05-05, 21:56
Went to New Empire on O’Farrell. Only two girls were working and one of them was taken. The cost of the massage is 60 for 45 minutes.
The massage was ok. She worked on my back for about 10mins. On the flip, she started giving hints that there were extra services available. She started playing with my privates. When she asked me what else I wanted, I said a BJ. She asked me to give her the money up front. Told her I don’t normally give any money until I get the service. She asked me how much I was willing to give her. I told her I may give her 60 is she gives me a good BJ service. She did not like 60 and told me to pay her 80 and an additional 20 if I want her to take her clothes off.

I called it off and told her to just continue with the massage. She gave me another 5 minutes of massage and told me that she is done. When I told her that I paid for 45mins massage and I only received 20mins, she said it only works with extra services.

On my way out, I told the mamasan that I did not get 45 mins of massage and left the premise.

Sleeping Bag
11-08-05, 04:29
She asked me to give her the money up front. Told her I don’t normally give any money until I get the service.

The normal procedure is "pay first, service later." Only IF the girl trusts you (like you're a frequent patron of hers), then maybe she'll off service first. I'm not sure what places or girls you've been where you've regularly been serviced before pay. I've travelled all over U.S. and abroad, and it's all the same: "pay first, service later."

I recommend that if you want to leave happy, to start accepting this...

peace!!

Sleeping Bag
11-08-05, 04:33
Just one question... How would this CL woman know about these stings? Is 5.0 telling her? Are mongers calling her to tell her the have been arrested (they have only one call Huh?). This story just doesnt make sense UNLESS.... Your woman friend from CL wants you to stick with her and not try new talent???

Good point. But I wound up not hooking up with her anyways. But I did read a news article about 5.0 fighting online prostitution as well as street and AMP. So it doesn't surprise me if 5.0 is monitoring CL... and even here...

Dutch Treat
11-09-05, 09:23
Sleeping bag:

Hate to burst your bubble, but, obviously, you've never been to an AMP in Philly or DC. The rule there is always service first, tip later. It makes a lot of sense from an LE perspective - i.e. no financial transaction, no crime, just "love".

Dutch

The normal procedure is "pay first, service later." Only IF the girl trusts you (like you're a frequent patron of hers), then maybe she'll off service first. I'm not sure what places or girls you've been where you've regularly been serviced before pay. I've travelled all over U.S. and abroad, and it's all the same: "pay first, service later."

I recommend that if you want to leave happy, to start accepting this...

peace!!

Sleeping Bag
11-15-05, 04:17
Hate to burst your bubble, but, obviously, you've never been to an AMP in Philly or DC. The rule there is always service first, tip later. It makes a lot of sense from an LE perspective - i.e. no financial transaction, no crime, just "love".Dutch

Hate to burst your bubble, but I've lived in D.C. for 2 years. You can see my postings in the D.C. area. Tipping varies by girls. Some wanted first. Others wanted after. In any case, welcome to California. Do get along with the natives, and sooner is better than later.

tocsin
11-18-05, 19:36
I am in DC now. Sometimes they ask first, sometimes not. It usually isn't a problem with me since I always lay down the buck on the pillow or table first so there is no conversation concerning this matter at all. The service is the only thing happening... no discussions about it or what it may set you back. I have never had anyone question my intentions with this move so that everything works out fine.

sirhumpsalott
11-21-05, 23:53
So it had been a rough week and I decided to go out and get a drink and as hope springs eternal, maybe to meet a (non working) girl. Anyway, I hit a couple of neighborhood bars, do a few shots, but no luck with the ladies. I see some friends and they tell me that since it's Wednesday, to check the Starlite Room which is at the top of one of the hotels downtown here in San FRan. Nice place but 10.00 bucks to get in, not bad for SF and anyway, there were LOTS of beutiful girls there!

So I decided to try my luck and went in. After getting some drinks at the very busy bar, I made my way over to the dance floor and found myself a decent spot with a good view. Lucky me because dancing directly in front of me was this HOT blonde chicky dancing with an equally hot but slightly older asian woman. These girls were going at it! I mean feeling each other up and making out like lovuhs! I immediately thought that they were strippers as I heard that they like to frequent the place on their off nights.

So I'm standing their watching as several dudes take their turns dancing with them, the blonde girl moreso than the asian woman as the asian lady kept leaving to dance with other girls and guys. So the blonde looks at me and pulls me to her and whispers "Do you want to fuck me?" I'm like, "uhhh yeahh?" Sorry guys, she just took me by surprise. So anyway, she pulls me out to the dance floor and I dance with her and some other dude who wouldn't leave her alone (boyfriend or husband, i dunno).

I get tired of being second fiddle so hit the bar again for another drink, So many babes, so unsure if they're working or not. Anyway, I'm horny as hell now and decide that I don't feel like trying to work for it so decide to hit the streets in search of a working girl (or two). So I get a cab and tell him to take me where the ho's at! Here's the thing; I've been reading for months here how no one can find any girls out on the streets but last Wednesday, they were all over the place! I mean you would have to beat them off with a stick when my cab would stop so I could talk to one!

Anyway, I ended up picking up a pretty light skinned black one named Chelsea, 9 in body, 10 in face, 12 in attitude early 20's in age. Only one thing I found curious was that she seemed to have a problem with me saying she was black, hell she was-I know a black chick when I see one no matter how lite she is-and kept insisting she was half hispanic. Big deal, I coulda cared less. She was really nice and even though I was sure she could smell the alcohol on me, not a ***** about it. She didn't try to con me or anything when I asked her "How much?". Now it was only about midnite so I would think it was fairly early for her line of work but she looked at me and quoted a Benjamin. I was worried because she didn't say for how long so I asked and she just said, "Until your happy!" Just like that, no muss, no fuss.

So we get to my place and we talk for a bit before she tells me to take off my clothes, I say, "you first", and she complies. SHe was awesome! She had a few tattoos but her body was just awesome and she smelled great. So I doff my clothes and she puts a condom on me and immediately begins with some nice cbj. Reaaalllllly niiiiice cbj. About as good as cbj as I have ever got and that includes all the girls I got it from in Pattaya! So she does that for awhile until I can't take it anymore and tell her to lay down and spread her legs, she does and I get busy, she sucks her nipples and so do I then we split them, she had the left and I sucked the right. I put one of her legs over my shoulder and began some seriuos action which she reacted to quit voicefirously!

I could feel myself about to let go but wanted to do doggy before I did because she had a beatiful ass that I had to tag before the date was over. So she turns around and gets on her hands and knees and spreads her legs for me to enter. I do and proceed to get busy.........gentlemen......... the feeling can only be described as having your john thomas sqeezed between two of the warmest, softest, wettest, pillows ever! She then lay on her stomach and closed her legs so that they were between mine as I was behind and on top of her. When she did this, it gave the sensation as if my tallywhacker was caught in a vise made of wet, soft, velvet. Welp, that was it for me and I achieved cl.... with the force of a thousand exploding suns. I thought I busted the con... and so did she but upon her insisted upon inspection, amazingly enough, was found to be intact.

So afterwards, we cleaned up and she asked if she could use my computer. I of course say, "what for?" and she says she wants to check her ad out on Er.s.com? I don't see the harm and let her, she's on there and looks as good as she did the night I was with her. All in all, she ended up spending way more than an hour with me for only a benjamin and it was well worth it.

So fellas, if any of you other guys want to check her out, her name is Chelsea Sweet and she has a profile on the aforementioned guide which is named after a certain god of love, I have her phone number but will wait and see if it's ok with her before I let anyone have it here. Relax gents, as soon as I get her ok then you can see for yourself, experience for yourself, then, enjoy....for yourself.... and after you do, please share the experience because it is definetely worth it.

Peace

Sirhumps

Fast Eddie 48
11-26-05, 19:27
To all members:

Anyone try the new mp in Chinatown Double Dragon: I heard they have table
shower. I want to confirm the service .

Fast eddie 48

Amp_Man
11-27-05, 01:50
Any update on GF? My favorite all time place, heading out to the west coast soon and it sucks to see the place I frequent most closed due to raids? any updates, or other suggestions? PM me for the suggestions as the pigs monitor this site as well.

Tcmits
11-27-05, 13:50
I'll be in SF for work in a couple of weeks. From the reports it looks like all of the strip clubs are downtown. Do any of them have free parking or is it all paid? Are there any near the airport? I am staying just a little north of it. Anywhere for a good massage near the airport?

Thanks

Shogun04
11-29-05, 12:29
I'm heading back to SF in Jan and was wondering if any of you had been to see "Kuji" in the South Bay area recently. Last time I was out there I had the pleasure of her company. Little Chinese gal, working out of an apt near San Jose with a Papasan who did the old "2 call verification" deal.

Thanks in advance

Ewclark77
12-02-05, 00:24
None of them have parking at all (at least, not that I know of). Parking is all on the street. You shouldn't really have trouble finding a spot within a block or so or whichever club you're going to, though.

I'll be in SF for work in a couple of weeks. From the reports it looks like all of the strip clubs are downtown. Do any of them have free parking or is it all paid? Are there any near the airport? I am staying just a little north of it. Anywhere for a good massage near the airport?

Thanks

IveGotBigBalls
12-03-05, 01:13
None of them have parking at all (at least, not that I know of). Parking is all on the street. You shouldn't really have trouble finding a spot within a block or so or whichever club you're going to, though.

There's a big ass public parking structure near the Sony Metreon on Mission Street. From there it is a "relatively" short walk to MST. And, once you are downtown you can tool around to some of the other spots.

Sleeping Bag
12-03-05, 05:20
picked up a new hottie tonight at the usual spot (see my previous reports). she's 18, latino. 8 looks/6 performance/9 attitude and enthusiasm. Low score on performance cuz she's still a rookie, but plenty of potential. Very sweet gal, and very innocent. Treat her nice, guys.

She started with bbbj and let me daty her. Then cfs. But she let me then pull out and she bbbjcim. definitely a keeper.

Tcmits
12-03-05, 11:41
None of them have parking at all (at least, not that I know of). Parking is all on the street. You shouldn't really have trouble finding a spot within a block or so or whichever club you're going to, though.Thanks for the info. In the Seattle area there is only one strip club in downtown. All the others north or south and have free parking. You get used to the convenience.

Ocean Explorer
12-06-05, 01:13
I've been along time monger in San Francisco. It has to be the best city for AMP. For many years I went to Fuji - remember that one on Eddy. With the bath tubs in the room where you would get a nice wash before the massage. I almost never had a bad experience.

But then suddenly Fuji closed. I was never sure what happened but there was talk of a raid. Why I nver knew.

So I looked for a new place and for me that has been Golden Dragon on Mason. You get buzzed in and the girls are usually sitting on the couch for your selection. For a long time I was a regular with Moon - slightly older but attentive. She is not there any more. GD has reliably had good looking girls

On this visit the girls were not sitting out. I actually asked for BeBe or Tina - both recommended on myredbook.com. I had been with a BeBe once before but that was a few years ago so it is unlikely that she is the same one. BeBe was no longer there and Tina would not be back until Wednesday.

But Amy was assigned to me this time and she was Chinese and well built and I was in the mood for that.

She was friendly enough and I would go with her again but sometimes the really good looking ones don't pay attention to detail, so to speak. The massage was just OK and there was no DFK or BBBJ.

But, I would pick her again.

Have fun.

OE

Ocean Explorer
12-06-05, 01:31
So I'd been to the old reliable Golden Dragon the night before so I though I'd try Nikki's which had had pretty good reviews on meredbook.com. The general opinion was that Kikki's had slightly older girls. But as far as I am concerned the older one know their business better than the young, less experienced, hotties. Michelle had some great reviews so I asked for her.

Nikki's is at 1173 Sutter near Polk. Well marked then up the stairs.
This is a little more of a blue colar kind of a place. The walls have a foot wide gap at the top so you get to hear the guy banging away in the room next door. Like GD you shower yourself.

Michelle was there and available so we were off and running.
The massage was superb then she started this warm tea rimming that I have read about but never experienced. What a trip!! Working on my dick with her left hand. The some amazing bbbj, with me on my stomach. How did she do that?? Then more bbbj with me on my back. This girl is a winner. I can understand why some couldn't even make it to FS.

Then she covered me up and we screwed with her on top, underneath and on the side. Then finished me with her hands.

What a trip.

Both GD or Kikki's are winners in my book but Kikki's is my new favorite.

OE

Dutch Treat
12-06-05, 17:15
I will be in town in the next few days looking for AMP adventures. I have followed the board, and it looks like pickings are now slim. Could somebody PM with any suggestions for remaining AMPS or incall providers?

Dutch

ampsearcher
12-07-05, 00:20
Is my old favorite Rainbow Spa by the Triton still open? I've looked for recent reports on here and TER and can't find anything.

Visiting the next couple days and have no idea where to go if that is the case.

The last report regarding the latina at the "usual" spot looks promising, but I'm very unfamiliar with the street scene.

Thanks...

Amp...

Sleeping Bag
12-10-05, 05:40
IFor many years I went to Fuji - remember that one on Eddy. With the bath tubs in the room where you would get a nice wash before the massage. I almost never had a bad experience.

But then suddenly Fuji closed. I was never sure what happened but there was talk of a raid. Why I nver knew.

I remember a white girl who worked at Fuji. She was great. I miss Fuji. They had the best service, I thought. I don't know why that place closed up, but then lame ducks like Susan's and Oasis still exists today. My guess is it usually has to do with drugs, gangs, or complaints.

Anyone ever try Springtime? Would love to hear some reports on that place - good, bad, or ugly...

One Wing Low
12-11-05, 04:51
... I used to be able to pick up. Some of those girls were truly beautiful. We would go to the jacuzzi place for a slow warm up and a fuck. It was very nice for cold, rainy nights.

One night I picked up 2 girls. They turned out to be lesbians. The old, ugly butch wanted me to fuck her while only allowing the young pretty chick to give me blow job. No fucking chance I would fuck the butch. I ended fucking the young chick right next to the jacuzzi while the butch watch her girl friend writhing in pleasure.

The girls did not cost a lot back then, just standard SW prices. Wonder if they can still be found?

Jazzngolf
12-12-05, 02:31
I was on a business trip to the city a few days ago and wanted a great AMP experience. I know things have changed a lot since BT and some of my old favorites were lacking talent bigtime such as Lees, Dragon, Empire to name a few and none of my ATF's were working. Almost decided to go to the south bay, but I decided to go to Nikkis and try it out. I was greeted by one the of the famous T's, probably the best looking one, a definate spinner type, a bit mature for my taste, but I must say the service was excellent. Started with a great hot tea BBBJ and HTRIMMING for at least 15 minutes, and on and on. Suffice it to say, a good time was had and left with a smile. Hope that place never changes. True customer service.

Dutch Treat
12-12-05, 03:19
Dear SF Board:

After receiving ZERO assistance from this fine board as to AMP recommendations following my recent post, I struck out to another board that did have intel. With this in hand checked out a nearby AMP that has a name in common with my prior favorite AMP in SF, now sadly closed. Sad line up, anyhow, was presented - either old, fat, or both. I chose Tina, who at least at once appeared to have a cute face. A 4'10" Viet gal probably weighing in at 150 to 160, with pretty lame blot ons and a clean shave on a small, but very sloppy box. Ok massage, ok CBJ, DATY on request, all the usual positions before little Dutch achieved Nirvana. A very, very average AMP experience. Seriously, I hope as I check out other AMPS here the experiences are not comparable - this used to be such a great town, now it reminds me alot of what one can('t) find in your southern neighbor, the 'Nard. If somebody would care to enlighten me, please PM me.

Dutch

Allover
12-13-05, 01:47
I visit S.F. every 3 months. Black Thursday did far more damage than I ever dreamed was possible. The AMPs I like are now staffed by a much older crowd instead of the usual hotties. The times they are achangin for the worse.

The Nard has always been pretty bad too.

Titman
12-13-05, 20:23
I've noticed that different boards seem to have completely different feels to them; you guys must get tired of all us out-of-towners asking about S.F. and reminiscing about old times.

So I've got to ask:

Are AMPs the only places to get laid in S.F.? A lot of us remember not too long ago when there was a pretty brisk and talented street scene. It's been five years since I went shopping in S.F., but I remember a lot of street business then and some really foxy ladies.

So if I go snooping around Grant Avenue in C-Town, am I likely to find any providers?

Cimsagro
12-13-05, 23:57
The street scene exists. Try Polk ave south of Sacramento. Keep in mind they do not always stand out. The tv's look like ho's. Most just stand still. If your radar is tuned, there are always great finds.

Good luck.

SpeedoPunk
12-14-05, 03:41
I've noticed that different boards seem to have completely different feels to them; you guys must get tired of all us out-of-towners asking about S.F. and reminiscing about old times.

So I've got to ask:

Are AMPs the only places to get laid in S.F.? A lot of us remember not too long ago when there was a pretty brisk and talented street scene. It's been five years since I went shopping in S.F., but I remember a lot of street business then and some really foxy ladies.

So if I go snooping around Grant Avenue in C-Town, am I likely to find any providers?
I wouldn't count on an AMP in SF (downtown} to give you any kind of worthwhile service. The last I was there I was at the place that was formerly occupied by King's and even further back, Goldfinga... They wouldn't show me the girls and the girl I got was old and a bit plump. The service wasn't that great either. I have since moved on to DC where the AMP action ismuch better.

Danielcazenove
12-27-05, 21:16
Does anyone have feedback about this beauty? Thank you in advance. Dan

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/ers/119485723.html