PDA

View Full Version : Recent updates

Spectator
06-29-16, 22:34
Been hitting my usual spots lately, nothing to write home about.

Last night I stopped in at J-Zen in Tewks. Got "Wendy" she was about 100 years old, totally unattractive. $70 house fee, she gives an ok rub, flip at the 40 minute mark. "you do". Seriously?

I'm already completely turned off and disapointed, as this is the spot that charges $10 more then the rest with no TS, seemingly because they have younger-ish talent. Last time I had Lulu who was amazing, this time I couldn't even nut. "you do". I said, ummm. Isn't that your job? She got around to and and commenced with an unceremonious jackhammer, which I just gave up on and asked her to stop.

Went down the road to one of the places behind the dunkies, drew an older lady, saw a prettier younger gal, asked to switch. She tried to sell me on 4 hands, I must have bummed out the girl who's turn it was, anyway, went with the prettier of the two, she was a chatty gal, decent english, flirty and silly, ok massage, left happy. She pulled her shirt down without my even asking. She was on the younger side of 40, tight body, big A / small B, typical spinner. Would repeat with her.

Last week I stopped in at the place on River road Apartments, the booker told me 15 minutes, waited over 45, finally called her back and said what gives. She sent me up, a 40+ disenchanted lady who's name I don't recal gave me a 15 minute rub, no BJ, and a quick CG. She didn't event want to go to the bed for mish, but I got her to, and she immediately started with "I'm cumming" to get me to finish.

Nutted, showered, left. Whatever. That place also is usually a good massage with a decent attitude. I liked them better when they were down the street at the dumpier apartment bldg. It was the 2066 number.

Was at C'bury in Worcester not too long ago, so Mimi, gal was good, rub was all disorganized, but she had a tattoo of a rose and she was fun to play with. Haggled harder than I like, especially since I always just offer the price they want right away, since I'd rather have a no haggle experience than save $20. I hate to have to stop and do that dance in the middle.

Stopped in at the Tokyo place in Hudson NH, decent massage, left happy. Usual fare. Nothing special.

Been reading a lot about the Waltham regs, was thinking I'd check it out before it ends.