PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Swordsman 77
01-03-05, 02:32
Here are a few pix from the encounter where I picked up my little friends. It was a lot of fun but I wouldn't recommend it! Wear a cover!

Ho Hunting
01-06-05, 20:54
I saw Mimi at Oriental this time...she was looking great. Natural Bcups and body 7-8. Licks back cheeks but does not go in for further inspection. She might if requested. When I asked for daty, she had already lubed up...yuck (Pass) CBJ/ lame massage (pass it up)OC...I went to Oriental Massage on Valley and asked for Mimi but the mamasan sent in this skinny girl with acne on her face and she didn't look that good and neither was her service. Are we talking about the Oriental on Valley? Or the one in Colton?

Hunting

Diggler17
01-10-05, 22:08
Anybody who lives in or around the area of Rancho Cucamonga, I found an asian in-call that is quite a good time. PM me, and I will give you the info.

Dig-17

Misfit
01-11-05, 05:53
Swordsman77:

Nice pics, keep us informed on the results of your tests. Damn that girl has a few screws loose in the head, but then again the fun one's always do.

Misfit

Eagleman
02-16-05, 20:59
Has anybody tried JS lately. I've stayed away since all the good ones have left. Just wondering if this place is worth while anymore. Been going to Oriental Spa down the street lately. This place seems to still have what it takes.

Misfit
02-21-05, 06:32
I went to OS in search for JoAnn but the place was full so i ended up with Connie. Shes was average & a bit too rushed thou, she kept telling me to hurry up & finish. That totally killed the mood 40/60. Damn I miss my ATF...anyway happy mongering.

Misfit

Swordsman 77
02-22-05, 00:12
To all fellow hobbiests: I have taken some time off since my unfortunate encounter with Sunshine but I'm back now. Luckily all was curable with a few shots and some pills with no long lasting or fatal prognosis. Whew! I'll not go into details of the uncomfortable examination procedures to diagnose the ailment!!!

I think that we have all been tempted to make the same mistake I made (or actually made it) which is why I shared my experience. That's what this forum is designed for. Thanks for all of the PM's that were supportive. But not all were supportive. The following is an EXACT transcript of the PM's sent to me by "I Luv AMPs". I'll let you all be the judges of their content with only one note: check his post history and you will see that his attitude towards me is not unique. Nuff said, here they are:

I Luv AMPs original message from 02-21-05@10:42hrs.: You probably have AIDS now. Good luck dying of it. LOL

Swordsman77 query from 02-21-05@17:50hrs.: What the hell kind of message is that to send to a fellow hobbiest?

I Luv AMPs reply from 02-21-05@19:14hrs.: That is the kind of message sent to a moron who is too dump to wear a condom while fucking a *****. I hear there is a new SUPER-STRAIN OF AIDS that is resistant to HIV drugs..have fun losing sleep over this and having your life fucked up.

Don't make the same mistake I did and remember to support the team,

Swordsman

Smiling Fox
02-25-05, 17:40
hi guys,,, did a search on redlands,,,,,
i am heading out that way, mid march, for 3 day visit, looking for a quality lady to visit me at the motel, or,,, is there any good street action ???? even a good bar to p/u a women,,,,,,????
seems you all have 2 AMP and thats a good last resort,,,(i love asians too, but not at amp, hj gets boring) but i prefer a GFE. not affraid of $$ for quality,,,,,
im coming from MD<
and you can PM me,,,, thanks for all your help, if your in baltimore ever, i can repay the favor,,,,

smiling fox.,

Swordsman 77
02-28-05, 01:30
Went back to my old stomping grounds at Colton Accu and had a so-so experience. It's been awhile so the old mamasan is gone and the new one didn't recognize me. Asked a lot of questions and was very suspicious that I was LE. This carried over to the girl I was given, "Jasmine" but I was able to make all the right moves and say all the right things to get where I wanted. Bottom line: Got FS for 40/60 but she was not too inspired. She had small breasts (my preference) with large, reactive nipples. Tall & leggy but nothing special in the overall looks department. Service was just short of forced as she made me make all of the moves towards any kind of action. Obviously they are very concerned about LE stings. Has there been an undercover operation that I've missed hearing about? Once we got past the deed and she knew that I was "legit" she was more friendly and I think that the next visit will be more relaxed.
Price: 40/60
Service: Brief head then F/S with cover to completion.
Looks: 7
Overall rating: 5 for the uncomfortable worries about LE status (on both sides).

Till next time,

Swordsman

Arizona Jack
02-28-05, 21:44
Hey Swordsman, regarding your recent incident with Sunshine, some of us have been there too using the wrong head with our favorite gals who we think we know and trust. I dodged a bullet a while back in the same kind of circumstance, fortunately did not pick up any problems. Good to hear you are back to health and back on the mongering track.

I also appreciate the Colton report. I'm going to CA soon, might check it out. I like the potential for doing all the driving with a new gal.

AJ

Swordsman 77
02-28-05, 23:25
Arizona Jack,

I really don't blame Sunshine. It's as much my fault as it is anyone's. But there IS a monger out there who is either knowingly or unknowingly passing on little presents with each visit. Hopefully he will read my posts and clean up his act (pun intended). Sunshine is a bit weird but she will do (literally) anything you asked for. ANYTHING. That should have been a clue to me at the time. But it was also too much of a temptation. Oh well.

On Colton Accu...I've always gotten at least "good" service there and it has ranged upwards to GFE. In fact, that's where I first encountered Sunshine. Let us all know what you think if you visit our way.

Swordsman

Eddie Munster
03-01-05, 14:17
I also had Sunshine a while ago, and yes, she is crazy and will do anything you ask. Luckily I wore a rubber, and I'm still clean, but the whole experience was very weird. We were in some dude's apartment; it wasn't even her place. Freaked me out. I think I'll stick with AMPs.

EM

Arizona Jack,

I really don't blame Sunshine. It's as much my fault as it is anyone's. But there IS a monger out there who is either knowingly or unknowingly passing on little presents with each visit. Hopefully he will read my posts and clean up his act (pun intended). Sunshine is a bit weird but she will do (literally) anything you asked for. ANYTHING. That should have been a clue to me at the time. But it was also too much of a temptation. Oh well.

On Colton Accu...I've always gotten at least "good" service there and it has ranged upwards to GFE. In fact, that's where I first encountered Sunshine. Let us all know what you think if you visit our way.

Swordsman

cheapguy
03-07-05, 20:56
It is nice to see this site up again, but it appears we aren't getting the information that we used to. I went to Colton Accu on Sat and had an Asain gal who said her name is Jasmine. Attractive, lots of make up. I got an overly agressive massage that left me bruised. I didn't even get a HJ. Not sure if Colton Accu is worried about LE action, but this is the worst service I ever got from a MP. If this is the way they are going to run the business, I cannot see it lasting much longer. I didn't tip a dime, I got no extras except a couple of bruises!

Elmerjo
03-11-05, 12:49
Well I finally got my posting priveliges here and it took a while with all the new changes to the board. Thanks to everyone here I have been somewhat of a regular at Colton and for the most part have had nothing but great experiences. My only bad experience was with Yoko. Once I turned over she hands me my pants from the wall and asks for her tip in advance. At that point I put my clothes on and left. Mamasan remembered me and apologized. This was my only bad experience. All the other girls have been awesome.

Horn Dog 7
03-14-05, 04:03

SwordsmanSwordsman,

Glad that you are getting back to health. STD's are bad news! I had a similar incident last year at JS in Bloomington. Fortunately I only had the same type of condition that you came down with. I used to hate condoms, now I'm crazy about them, and carry my own. Can't really trust what type of condoms providers give you nowadays. Do check though, 90 days out, with an HIV test. It takes that long for that to show up you know, not to mention Hepatitis B, as well.

Stew2
03-15-05, 21:51
I have been visiting an amp in the SB area for a number of years. Since things seemed to have gone down hill for some of you recently, I offer this as a tip for those interested. It isn't everything you might want, but it is some of it.

The bad part: It is a place where there is a single, not good looking, older provider. In fact, "not good looking" is a euphemism. That's the bad news.

The good news is that she is in fact very nice, gives a good massage, takes her time, and does a nice job rimming and BBBJTCIM. After she gets to know you she'll do more. Recently she gave me a nice deep throat with a facial. And she isn't very busy - could use some new customers.

Sorry to be coy, but I won't post location to protect her from LE. If you want the location, PM me and, if I am convinced that you are ok, I'll pm the details you need.

Misfit
03-17-05, 05:31
Anybody know what day(s) Judy from C.A. works on? I heard a rumor she only works on payday, can anyone confirm.

Misfit

OCTraveler
03-17-05, 21:01
Had the opportunity to be in Upland/Chino area and stopped by Nagoya off Central. Have been going there off and on for almost 5 years now and nothing has changed. Pay the $40 at the door for the 1/2 hour session, go to the room, receive an above average massage, followed by cbj & fs with a smile an a hot towel to clean up with. No mention of extra money until the deed is done and then only "thank you" for the tip left as I walked out the door.

No, she wasn't a first round draft choice (maybe not even a second rounder), but what she was was a provider who was a professional at pleasing her customer.

Gotta love it!

Eagleman
03-17-05, 21:23
Stopped by Tai Pai Massage in Fontana on Valley Blvd near Cherry Ave. Saw an old freind who used to work in Moreno Valley on Sunny Mead. Mia is an Ok looking 40ish girl with a great set of fake tits and a good body. She's a real pro. When I was in the other room I could here her moaning and I was thinking she's goona be to tired for my fun, no way. She started with a great BBBJ and got on top to ride me like a government mule. She was moaning even louder and sticking a wash cloth in her mouth to muffle her moans. This just made me bang her harder. I thinks she's always horny. Definately worth the time IMHO. I wanted to CIM but she had an excuse that she was at her dentist so just blasted away on her stomach. Sometimes if she still horny she will masterbate or have me use her vibrator on her till she comes.

40/60

Go Get Some,

Eagleman

Stew2
03-22-05, 15:42
I went back to see her again. One guy had visited and she was especially grateful for the business. Gave me an extra long AR session and then deep BBBJTCIM. I'm telling you guys, if looks aren't that important and good quality service is, you might want to check her out.

One guy PMed me that he went and she wasn't there. She assures me she is "always" there, but since she is alone if she needs to run an errand she sometimes steps out for a little while. I had that happen to me once, but only once in a number of years. So it shouldn't be much of a problem - just check back a little later.

Enjoy.

I have been visiting an amp in the SB area for a number of years. Since things seemed to have gone down hill for some of you recently, I offer this as a tip for those interested. It isn't everything you might want, but it is some of it.

The bad part: It is a place where there is a single, not good looking, older provider. In fact, "not good looking" is a euphemism. That's the bad news.

The good news is that she is in fact very nice, gives a good massage, takes her time, and does a nice job rimming and BBBJTCIM. After she gets to know you she'll do more. Recently she gave me a nice deep throat with a facial. And she isn't very busy - could use some new customers.

Sorry to be coy, but I won't post location to protect her from LE. If you want the location, PM me and, if I am convinced that you are ok, I'll pm the details you need.

senior1
03-25-05, 22:30
OCTraverler - What is the appropriate tip for FS at Nagoya?

Thanks

OCTraveler
03-29-05, 02:18
OCTraveler - What is the appropriate tip for FS at Nagoya?

That's a funny question ... you can really tip ALMOST anything within reason - my tips over the years have varied from a low of 2 bills straight from the ATM to twice that, depending on provider and service (and my personal resources). The thing is that nothing has ever been said ... before, during or after service regarding the "tip". That's what makes this place unique - but please remember, it's a lot like going out to dinner ... this place is a diner not a five star restaurant ...don't expect "trophy date experiences", just some good ol' home cooking with a Korean after taste!

Cres Prophet
03-29-05, 03:05
This is toal last minute, but I'll be in Corona tomorrow (tuesday). Anyone willing to PM the areas that the SW hang in?

Guy909
04-01-05, 14:17
Has anyone tried the new AMPs in Rancho Cucamonga? I saw a couple advertised on on a different site but havent had a chance to check them out. Anyone have info on them?

Thanks
Guy

Three X
04-01-05, 14:21
Has anyone tried the new AMPs in Rancho Cucamonga? I saw a couple advertised on on a different site but havent had a chance to check them out. Anyone have info on them?

Thanks
GuyI have been to them all over the past 3 weeks! If you have some post under your belt I would IM/PM you to tell but you have to see for yourself!

No Zanax
04-01-05, 16:55
First, an apology, as I know that this board is primarily amp-oriented, and centered in the Inland Empire. However, the "other areas" section has next to no posts in its general thread, and certainly none near the Victorville/high desert area. This is the closest fit.

04/01/05 9-10am
I had just finished getting my oil changed and car washed, and was heading home. As usual, whenever buisness takes me through victorville, I cruise 7th st. from the Palmdale Rd. exit off the I-15 to D st. I always look, but seldom see anything, even in the blocks between D through Forrest/8th st through 4th st area. I've posted before how this area usually doesn't have much anyway, save for a scraggily sucked-up crack-ho or two.

However-this was mid-morning, not late evening. Bam! At about Desert Knoll Dr. and 7th, I spotted a young looking tall(big!) girl wearing a mini, and my ho-dar started dinging. I pulled into a parking lot, turned on a side street back onto 7th. I saw her make some vague eye contact, but as she did, I realized I had spent the last of my cash! I pulled into a bank about a block north, got some cash, and really started looking as I pulled back out headed north again.

To my suprise, I now noticed 3-4 potential SW's casually walking 7th, as well as my younger SW. I wanted to investigate, but had my eyes on the tall mini, who was continuing north(east) on 7th. So I drove by again, yep, definately ho material, if not a little overweight(not my preference). I decided to check out the D st area, just for shits and giggles...nothing, which seems to be the norm lately. Not even a toothless crack-ho.

Back up 7th, south(west)bound, looking for the mini girl. Nothing. NO! I cruised up to Victor St, circled back, and spotted her coming out of Wenchell's. Circled BACK again, turned on Tatum(I think), she recognized me and gave a shy wave. I motioned to the passenger door, she made her way over and got right in. Told me her name was 'Harmony,' from Vegas. She'd been here about 4 days. Whatever. Cheesburger and a blow job, please. No food? Oh, a blow job will do just fine. She tried to quote 40 for bj. I countered 25, she countered 30. Fine, the pickens here are hard, anyways, and I'm sure she knew that.

We drove to this storage area/graveyard for school buses, no schools in the area, though, and it was well hidden in plain sight. CBJ, friendly service, a little short though. Big girl. She had to be at least 5'11". Clean, or well washed, so when she started kissing my neck I didn't stop her. She let my feel all over. Nice, average breasts for an overweigt girl, and perky, not droopy! Hey, thats a bonus. Wet pussy, she let me play with it the whole time, and appeared to enjoy it, which is nice in comparison to some of the mechanical service I've had recently. I put her age at around 20. Dropped her off at Victor and 7th. Would have liked F/S, but not in the middle of the day. I'll keep an eye out for her again.

So once again, I ask, anyone else have SW tales in the high desert? Post or PM me, please. My hodar's gone off a couple of times in Apple Valley, by the Valero on Pawnee and HWY 18, but I have always been caught up in something else when it goes off. Grrr. However, I will be checking out this other area on 7th.

Till then, keep it cheap
No Z

Guy909
04-04-05, 13:31
I have been to them all over the past 3 weeks! If you have some post under your belt I would IM/PM you to tell but you have to see for yourself!

No sweat (though Jackson thought enough of my posts to give me Sr. Status) I just thought I'd ask. I dont have a license from a prior run in with the Rancho PD after a night at Knockers( but still drive); so I dont Monger as much as I used to. I live in RC so I thought I'd ask since I'd like to find something close by.

Happy ho'ing

Guy

Kyote
04-05-05, 05:28
Havent seen any sw's up here in forever! In the early 90's you could find one at any time near the old greyhound bus station on c st. I happened to find a few gems back in the day but none no more. There is an incall girl that post's on CL frequently though. I happened to try her out once. She stays in NW Victorville out towards Oro Grande. She usually asks for $150- $200 but if business is slow (which it usually is) you can barter for less.She isnt that bad for an overweight white girl but theres better down the hill. I will check out 7th this week to see what's there. Sure would be nice to see local ( non crack head) providers locally. I also found an ad online for a hot blonde who works this area also. She's asking close to $300 but she's hot. If anyone has any more Victorville info please share.

SoCalHotSx
04-05-05, 14:24
Interested in knowing more about the CL NW girl...i am also in VV but was hesitant to see her as she keeps claiming to have no pics...any more info? There is another one I am planning to see up here and I'll keep you updated as well. If you find any more let's trade info

Havent seen any sw's up here in forever! In the early 90's you could find one at any time near the old greyhound bus station on c st. I happened to find a few gems back in the day but none no more. There is an incall girl that post's on CL frequently though. I happened to try her out once. She stays in NW Victorville out towards Oro Grande. She usually asks for $150- $200 but if business is slow (which it usually is) you can barter for less.She isnt that bad for an overweight white girl but theres better down the hill. I will check out 7th this week to see what's there. Sure would be nice to see local ( non crack head) providers locally. I also found an ad online for a hot blonde who works this area also. She's asking close to $300 but she's hot. If anyone has any more Victorville info please share.

Woohoo59
04-06-05, 11:38
Stopped by at both Colton Accu and Colton Accupressure last week. Neither place had Latinas. Nevermind, passed on both.

Electrons 54
04-06-05, 22:45
Havent seen any sw's up here in forever! In the early 90's you could find one at any time near the old greyhound bus station on c st. I happened to find a few gems back in the day but none no more. There is an incall girl that post's on CL frequently though. I happened to try her out once. She stays in NW Victorville out towards Oro Grande. She usually asks for $150- $200 but if business is slow (which it usually is) you can barter for less.She isnt that bad for an overweight white girl but theres better down the hill. I will check out 7th this week to see what's there. Sure would be nice to see local ( non crack head) providers locally. I also found an ad online for a hot blonde who works this area also. She's asking close to $300 but she's hot. If anyone has any more Victorville info please share.I know of one, but better if you PM me and we can compare notes, it could be the same one your talking about. Busty girl and a little overweight.

Misfit
04-07-05, 04:14
Three X with 268 posts your still don't have Senior status, I still don't understand how the hell members with only 12 & 29 posts are Senior Members, where's the justice?

Woohoo59: If you want Latinas head over to Tokyo Accu. there's plenty there jus don't expect top quality.

Misfit

Three X
04-07-05, 20:17
Three X with 268 posts your still don't have Senior status, I still don't understand how the hell members with only 12 & 29 posts are Senior Members, where's the justice?

Woohoo59: If you want Latinas head over to Tokyo Accu. there's plenty there jus don't expect top quality.

MisfitI was banned from posting for 8 months!

EDITORS NOTE: Three X is in permanent Regular Member status because he doesn't play and get along well with others.

Regarding Senior Member status in general: A Senior Member upgrade has nothing to do with the number of posts. Please read the FOrum FAQ.

Thanks,

Jackson

Man TX
04-08-05, 03:01
Hi,

My name is Monique and I live in the San Bernardino area. I'm 20, Black, 5',5", and 185. I'm new to this so I charge FS-85, and 40-BJ, If you would like to contact me PM this member and he will give you my email.

Three X
04-08-05, 22:42
I was banned from posting for 8 months!

EDITORS NOTE: Three X is in permanent Regular Member status because he doesn't play and get along well with others.

Regarding Senior Member status in general: A Senior Member upgrade has nothing to do with the number of posts. Please read the FOrum FAQ.

Thanks,

Jackson

With all due respect sir which member didn't I didn't get along with!

Perhaps I made a mistake, but the open Forum is not the place to discuss individual membership issues.

Send me an email.

Jackson

Porky
04-08-05, 23:40
Has anybody received any noteworthy service from any of the providers on Valley. I know things have mellowed out since last year, but I figure there has to be something good out there.

Recently, I had a session with Annie at OM. The session was average. Her face was not that great. Maybe a 5. Though her body was an 8. A cups, but because she's really thin, they looked a little bigger. Received CBJ, DATY and finished with a little mish and doggie. Rate: 40/60.

I really miss PSE #1: Satch and PSE #2: Coco. I had great sessions with Mimi as well. Anybody seen them around?

Porky

Woohoo59
04-09-05, 09:46

MisfitThanks Misfit. I have been there and your right in your description. Last time I was there I actually got one with a smelly pussy. Not appealing. But I'll go back and try some of the others. You know of any of the better choices there?

Mac Daddy
04-09-05, 14:23
Stopped in on Friday to meet up with one of my ATF's, but Mammasan said that Judy will be gone for 6 months and probably will not be coming back. It seems as when a girl gets alot of notice they end up going back home.

On a side note, figured I would be nice and try one of the other girls while I was there. Tina was the girl the Mammasan offered up and I was hoping she would have the right stuff. Session was below average. She is not petite, body about a 6. Just a cbj, with on top finish. She seemed very new at the game.

Mac

senior1
04-09-05, 16:26
Man TX,

I would be thankful if you would PM me with the way to contact Monique. Live in the pass area and would like to see her.

Thanks

Eddie Munster
04-10-05, 01:07
I had Annie a couple weeks ago, in a 2 girl session with another girl (don't remember her name, she was older and quite good at what she did. Nice fake tits, and good face and body). Annie was nothing special, but the experience overall was tops!

Has anybody received any noteworthy service from any of the providers on Valley. I know things have mellowed out since last year, but I figure there has to be something good out there.

Recently, I had a session with Annie at OM. The session was average. Her face was not that great. Maybe a 5. Though her body was an 8. A cups, but because she's really thin, they looked a little bigger. Received CBJ, DATY and finished with a little mish and doggie. Rate: 40/60.

I really miss PSE #1: Satch and PSE #2: Coco. I had great sessions with Mimi as well. Anybody seen them around?

Porky

Swordsman 77
04-10-05, 02:25
Went by Colton Accu again the other day. Got Jasmine again. Seems that she was the only girl working that day so I'm glad I got there early before she was REALLY worn out! Didn't even want to take off her dress until I pressed to see her naked. Said something about it being "dangerous" if someone came in the back door suddenly. Did I miss something? Has there been a LE raid on Colton Accu or any of the other places nearby?

Gave a lackluster performance with CBJ to start and then tried to rush me to completion with her on top. I held my ground and switched positions so that I got my full 1/2 hour. By the end it was more of a workout than a pleasure. Her attitude ruined anything that might have been. She's a bit older, not bad looking but her too pro performance and "get him out the door so the next dick can enter" attitude makes her a poor provider. I'll wait for someone else next time or start looking elsewhere. Has anyone else had better luck with anyone at Colton Accu? Let me know.

Swordsman

cheapguy
04-10-05, 23:07
You are lucky Swordsman, I had jasmine a few weeks ago and got NADA, I tipped her the same. If she is the only one there, I would pass.

Long Duck Dong II
04-11-05, 15:51
Yeah there was a raid at Colton a year or 2 ago. But that shouldn't affect business now. But one thing that really pisses me off, is these girls getting afraid of LE. I understand being careful, but if you are going to be paranoid, GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS. Just my .02

Asian Lover 177
04-11-05, 18:00
Any one seen Sunshine. or knows what happen to her. She was always a fun time.

Misfit
04-12-05, 04:56
Woohoo59: I heard a good choice is Paula who used to work in calimesa but now she's at the place behind the in & out. Damn i hate when I get one with a smelly pussy, in my experience the bigger the the girl the smellier the hole.

Asian Lover 177: you may want to read Swordsman 77 old posts.

Misfit

Guy909
04-12-05, 13:21
There is a tall latina (and rather large) at the place behind in-n-out. She wanted 80 up front but I talked her down to 60 and still had to pay up front. She smelled and was queefing from the first stroke. By the time I figured out she stunk and had massive amounts of air in her the $$ was paid. She kept saying that she wasnt farting and that it was coming out of her pussy i ended up asking her to just finish me off with her mouth. i shut my eyes real tight and was able to squeeze out a load. She used rubbing alcahol all over her pussy after the deed. I dont think I'll go back there unless I can see a line up.

Guy

Woohoo59: I heard a good choice is Paula who used to work in calimesa but now she's at the place behind the in & out. Damn i hate when I get one with a smelly pussy, in my experience the bigger the the girl the smellier the hole.

Asian Lover 177: you may want to read Swordsman 77 old posts.

Misfit

Misfit
04-15-05, 05:40
Well in fact Judy no longer works at C.A. the mamasan confirmed that she went on vacation back to the homeland for 6months. Ended up goin to OS to see the superstar for 40/60.

Misfit

Member #5605
04-15-05, 18:36
Suzy (who has her own yahoo site! ;), is looking for gentleman in the IE. She lives in SB, but also works in Tustin. PM me for her number and web-site. She is average to look at, but has a perfect body, is enthusiastic about what she does, and is into greek, and allows multiple pops! ;)

Staff Rod
04-16-05, 19:52
First time post here fellas so bear with me.

I had a short session with Suzy she offers a quickie special, so i seen her during my lunch break. Met her at a Motel in Redlands, she has a plain face with a nice little body, not bad for an older chick. She's a real trooper though, and luvs sex (even greek), she also allows multiple pops. Dirty details - walked into the room, we both stripped and she grabbed my member and began to suck me like she was on a mission, I went for the DATY (smooth runway) after about five minutes she hops on top of me and starts to grind me good until i was ready to pop, so I had her get off and bend over where I finished in her back door. As I was cleaning up I could tell she was ready for round two, but I had to get back to work, so I'll definitely allow for more time on my next visit. Don't expect any foreplay with this one, but make sure you're in the mood for some real raw "Fing".

Happy Hunting,

Staff Rod

Misfit
04-18-05, 05:32
Wow "she" is into greek, and allows multiple pops! Sounds too good to be true IMHO. Sometimes you pay more than you bargain for, cuase that's a MAN baby! this link explains it all:

http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3387

Misfit

Staff Rod
04-18-05, 11:44
Misfit,

You're killing me here man. Thanks for the link, good looking out, just curious though, other than the post how do you know so much about her?

Three X
04-18-05, 23:18
Misfit,

You're killing me here man. Thanks for the link, good looking out, just curious though, other than the post how do you know so much about her?Because she is on other boards!

Staff Rod
04-19-05, 17:27
I actually got her info from "***", and in all reviews they say nothing about what Misfit mentioned save for the fact she's got a "Butta" face.

mrdkg
04-21-05, 03:01
I actually got her info from "***", and in all reviews they say nothing about what Misfit mentioned save for the fact she's got a "Butta" face.I'm sorry but the Dude's now a lady, or something resembling a woman!

Three X
04-21-05, 13:24
I'm sorry but the Dude's now a lady, or something resembling a woman!She is a real woman with Children!

senior1
04-21-05, 18:33
Attitude is more important than looks. What are the particulars on the "short session" with Suzy?

Staff Rod
04-22-05, 14:09
I don't mean to disappoint the "haters", but she's definitely a female (and was born a female) check "***" for confirmation, and as for the details Senior you can PM me.

Happy Hunting,

Staff Rod

Member #5605
04-23-05, 11:07
Now if she can just be persuaded to engage in something consensual with another female! THAT would definetly increase my visits to her! ;)

Misfit
04-25-05, 05:59
I don't consider myself a "hater", but I've seen the reviews on *** & it is best said by the phrase:OK if you are drunk. Well I would not put too much credibility to those reviews on *** cause most of them smell like something you might find yourself steppin in. Oh BTW Three X, you say "she" has children well I hear adoption is very popular these days.

But to each his own, I would only say jus keep "The Crying Game" in mind next time you go down that road.

Misfit

Three X
04-25-05, 16:09
I don't consider myself a "hater", but I've seen the reviews on *** & it is best said by the phrase:OK if you are drunk. Well I would not put too much credibility to those reviews on *** cause most of them smell like something you might find yourself steppin in. Oh BTW Three X, you say "she" has children well I hear adoption is very popular these days.

But to each his own, I would only say jus keep "The Crying Game" in mind next time you go down that road.

MisfitShe is too poor to adopt dog!

Staff Rod
04-25-05, 17:50
Let me see if i follow your line of thinking...if a chick is ugly, allows multiple pops, and the back door, then she's a dude? Y-E-A-H!, R-I-G-H-T!! Some of the hottest times i've had have been with a "butta face" chick (don't ask me why, but fugly chicks seem to try harder) It's just like screwing a fat chick. It's Okay but just don't let your friends find out! Whick leads me to this final thought. I guess it's true what they say, opinions are like Assholes, everybody has one!

Happy Hunting,

Staff Rod

Gramps
04-26-05, 11:58
It's Okay but just don't let your friends find out! Whick leads me to this final thought. I guess it's true what they say, opinions are like Assholes, everybody has one!Staff Rod

We used to call those kind of women "VESPAS". A lot of fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you.

I have to agree, some of the best I've had wasn't the prettiest I've seen. Conversly, some of the worst I've had was some of the prettiest.

Just one old mans opinion.

GRAMPS

Three X
04-26-05, 12:41
Let me see if i follow your line of thinking...if a chick is ugly, allows multiple pops, and the back door, then she's a dude? Y-E-A-H!, R-I-G-H-T!! Some of the hottest times i've had have been with a "butta face" chick (don't ask me why, but fugly chicks seem to try harder) It's just like screwing a fat chick. It's Okay but just don't let your friends find out! Whick leads me to this final thought. I guess it's true what they say, opinions are like Assholes, everybody has one!

Happy Hunting,

Staff RodYeah that right preach it preach it!

senior1
04-26-05, 21:31
A 10 in looks is not always a 10 in service. As he says, a 5 -6 will usually try to please more. However, to each his own. I will take a 5 - 6 who has a good attitude over a self centered 10 any day of thw week.

Misfit
04-28-05, 05:33
Let me see if i follow your line of thinking...if a chick is ugly, allows multiple pops, and the back door, then she's a dude? Y-E-A-H!, R-I-G-H-T!! Some of the hottest times i've had have been with a "butta face" chick (don't ask me why, but fugly chicks seem to try harder) It's just like screwing a fat chick. It's Okay but just don't let your friends find out! WhicH leads me to this final thought. I guess it's true what they say, opinions are like Assholes, everybody has one!

Happy Hunting,

Staff RodYes, ugly providers do provide better service 80% of the time, unless you find a gem who has both skills & personality. One of my ATF would be considered ugly by other mongers but after visiting her so many fucking times I consider her the best. However I did check under the hood the first time I took her for a test drive & let me tell you she passed the overall inspection. After mongering for 10yrs. & posting for 3yrs. I believe I have aquired some knowledge with the help of other fellow mongers who know who they are.

Now the fact is I didn't bring up the Suzy issue on this forum until YOU Staff Rod brought it up in your last 5 posts. If that makes me an Asshole then so be it. I am no longer going to comment on this issue cause I respect Three X opinion & not some newbie with only five posts under his belt. I apoligize for taking up so much space but I just had to vent out.

Misfit

Number Cruncher
04-28-05, 20:51
What is going on here - we are arguing and talking about nonsense? Who the fuck cares about one girl. Lets leave the opinions and philosophising out of here and keep posting the facts... where the girls are who want to fuck. I haven't been out to the IE lately or any mongering for the last couple months. Had other shit to do. The entertainment value of this board has gone down immensely - especially when there is one week of posts on whether or not some hoe is a man or woman, and then the debates about service quality of hot vs. ugly bitches. For the record, I agree that ugly bitches provide better service. I don't like fat bitches, but ugly face good body kind of girls know how to please. The super hot ones usually have an attitude plus want more $.

Quick bit - the place in Yucaipa is pretty cool - always has an ad in at sbsun.com. Go for the hour - good table shower, excellent massage, and good finish. A true relaxing experience - plus these girls are chinese rather than the usual Koreans. Alright gentleman, keep posting info. and not these lengthy debates of opinions.

Adios

Staff Rod
04-28-05, 21:52
Yes, ugly providers do provide better service 80% of the time, unless you find a gem who has both skills & personality. One of my ATF would be considered ugly by other mongers but after visiting her so many fucking times I consider her the best. However I did check under the hood the first time I took her for a test drive & let me tell you she passed the overall inspection. After mongering for 10yrs. & posting for 3yrs. I believe I have aquired some knowledge with the help of other fellow mongers who know who they are.

Now the fact is I didn't bring up the Suzy issue on this forum until YOU Staff Rod brought it up in your last 5 posts. If that makes me an Asshole then so be it. I am no longer going to comment on this issue cause I respect Three X opinion & not some newbie with only five posts under his belt. I apoligize for taking up so much space but I just had to vent out.

MisfitHey Mistfit,

Not to get into a battle of wits with you here, but all I did was make a post about a provider, you are the one who made a bad-natured comment to my post as if to question my skills as monger, I'm sure I could match you story for story with regard to knowledge of providers, and like you, I too have many years under my belt as a monger, but the fact that I'm new to "this forum" doesn't mean that i'm a newbie to mongering, and the fact that I get the support of Three X speaks volumes. And I might add that I've had fellow forum members (one of which who has more than 34 post) PM me for her info. Enough said!

Now I do agree with you on one thing, we've definitely spent enough space with this issue, so lets get back to using this forum for what it meant for.

Happy Hunting,

Staff Rod

OC Man
05-07-05, 05:41
So, it's been a while since I stopped in at JS. Early Monday AM (8:45) and was in the area...and the Open sign was lit!

In walks Bunny with a bold LE check.

Wow...could be a winner here. Very clean 'wash cloth' banshee.

OCman

Az Dude
05-09-05, 15:03
On the way through, decided to go for a twofer later in the day and hit this place after the mamasan at GSS told me it would be a half hour plus wait (kind of a bad attitude)

Oh well, my gain, as I had a very petite young thing that went by CiCi or Pepsi? : -)

No DFK, but a bit of light stuff, very nice young nips and shaven down below.

She was nice and tight, dudes I swear it was like I was in one of those Japaneese porno flicks when the gal is making that shreiking sound, almost a look of pain but she was really getting off,

A very nice time, more pricey than earlier in the day at the 'Nard (OSpa) but definitely worth it for a 'trophy' f**k!

(heck, it blows the prices out of the water for what you get in Phx at Asian Gals/Girls)!

Thanks for the beta on these places in advance!

Jkdman909
05-09-05, 23:20
Hi,

I was wondering how much are the rates these days? Is it still 40/60?

Thanks

OCTraveler
05-10-05, 14:03
I'm sorry officer, but I don't know what you're talking about ...money for "extras"?? I really can't remember anythig except the massage.

Amper
05-17-05, 03:55
After coming back from a long business trip from India, I was dying to see one of the amp provider. Went to Tai Pan at Fontana and met Mia, I was a little dissapointed with her looks. But Mia does give out good service, especially a nice wet, sloppy BBBJ. For all of you who are into services instead of quailty, SB amps are for you.. No doubt SB providers are much cheaper, but I rather spend the extra $30 for a younger provider.

Anyone knows what happen to Jessica from JS, she used to be one of the youngest and best looking provider in JS, wonder if she is currently working at other amps.

Member #5605
05-17-05, 12:19
Anyone ever find any MP's, "uninhibited women" at any of SB's "Mountain Resorts" (Lake Arrowhead, Sky Forest, etc.?). Or is the logic that if you can afford to live up there the women "cum" to you, orf you have to bring one with?

Swordsman 77
05-17-05, 22:20
Went to Colton Accu and asked who was working as I did not want the disappointing experience I had the last time I was there. Was told that Phoebe and Angie were working today. Both new names (but who can tell whether the names really matter when it comes to matching with the provider?). Told the mamasan that I wanted a small or tiny girl and she said that she would take care of me.

Got Phoebe. Mid 20's, very pretty face, long straight hair, about 5'-2" with a narrow waist and big tits for her frame. Went through the "who have you seen here before" routine and as she spoke very good English this was pretty quick. Then she asked what I wanted and I responded "everything." Asked me how much I spent last time and I said $60 (not counting the $40 at the door). She said that was not enough. Told her that was all I had and she pouted a bit before telling me that next time it needed to be $80. She went out & came back with the condom and we got down to business.

Short BJ while she put on the cover then she climbed right on top. CG, then Mish, to doggy as I tried to make it count. It was obvious that she was trying to make me come quickly. I held out for about 15 minutes and then blew my load. She gave me a perfunctory hot towel bath and then I was out the door.

Ratings:
price; 40/60
looks; 8
performance; 6
attitude; 5
overall; 6

Notes: I never did decide whether the tits were real or not. They looked too big for her frame, although not enormous, but they felt real. I think next time I'll ask for the ugliest girl in the place and see if she is any more enthusiastic!

Misfit
05-20-05, 05:31
Damn I haven't been to this parlor in over a year. Ever since my regular provider Jackie went off & got married i stopped goin. Maybe I will swing by & check out Mia, this place had the biggest shower I have ever seen in any AMP big enough for two people at once.

Misfit

Apache
05-26-05, 08:30
Anyone ever find any MP's, "uninhibited women" at any of SB's "Mountain Resorts" (Lake Arrowhead, Sky Forest, etc.?).Redneck,

The mountains are pretty conservative.There may be occaisional expen$ive action at the Arrowhead Resort (old Hilton) but it's very low-key; kinda like finding hookers at Disneyland.

In Crestline there's always the Bear Claw & Stockade bars, but don't expect these fair mountain flowers to have all their teeth.

Happy hunting!

Long Duck Dong II
05-26-05, 12:47
Redneck,

The mountains are pretty conservative.There may be occaisional expen$ive action at the Arrowhead Resort (old Hilton) but it's very low-key; kinda like finding hookers at Disneyland.

In Crestline there's always the Bear Claw & Stockade bars, but don't expect these fair mountain flowers to have all their teeth.

Happy hunting!Comparing the mountains to Disneyland? With the exception of right around the lake, the mountains are a pretty low class area, but action is still pretty non-existant.

Apache
05-29-05, 01:55
Comparing the mountains to Disneyland? With the exception of right around the lake, the mountains are a pretty low class area, but action is still pretty non-existant.That's pretty much what I posted, Duck.

Member #5605
05-29-05, 12:34
Now that I have actually had some interaction with the "locals", and seen what they constitute, I have a violent loss of interest in "Mountain action". Jesus! The myth of "backwoodsman" is NOT a myth! I am better off with the baseheads on Baseline!

Apache
05-31-05, 09:48
Kinda like Appalachia west with traffic. lol

Member #5605
05-31-05, 15:27
God ain't that the truth! ;)

OC Man
06-01-05, 05:25
[
I stopped by Colton Accu. and saw Angie. Nice looking. Prettier than Bunny at JS. Fairly mechanical and I agree with Swordsman on the ratings!

have fun be safe play cheap!

OC man

QUOTE=Swordsman 77]Went to Colton Accu and asked who was working as I did not want the disappointing experience I had the last time I was there. Was told that Phoebe and Angie were working today. Both new names (but who can tell whether the names really matter when it comes to matching with the provider?). Told the mamasan that I wanted a small or tiny girl and she said that she would take care of me.

Got Phoebe. Mid 20's, very pretty face, long straight hair, about 5'-2" with a narrow waist and big tits for her frame. Went through the "who have you seen here before" routine and as she spoke very good English this was pretty quick. Then she asked what I wanted and I responded "everything." Asked me how much I spent last time and I said $60 (not counting the $40 at the door). She said that was not enough. Told her that was all I had and she pouted a bit before telling me that next time it needed to be $80. She went out & came back with the condom and we got down to business.

Short BJ while she put on the cover then she climbed right on top. CG, then Mish, to doggy as I tried to make it count. It was obvious that she was trying to make me come quickly. I held out for about 15 minutes and then blew my load. She gave me a perfunctory hot towel bath and then I was out the door.

Ratings:
price; 40/60
looks; 8
performance; 6
attitude; 5
overall; 6

Notes: I never did decide whether the tits were real or not. They looked too big for her frame, although not enormous, but they felt real. I think next time I'll ask for the ugliest girl in the place and see if she is any more enthusiastic![/QUOTE]

No Zanax
06-04-05, 20:53
Went to OM 6/3 looking for Joanna or Susanna. Neither were available. Papasan asked, "You want young or old?" Took the obvious choice, got Mona, a hot little skinny number with long hair, she looked to probably be in her early 20's. Mediocre massage, but made up for it with incredible rim, started sucking unwrapped then pulled out the cover. She gave a little throat action, then climbed on top. We went through a few positions, ending with doggie. Everything was going great till she started complaining towards the end. YMMV, but overall, I wasn't impressed. Gave her the usual. She was an 8/4/7 looks/attitude/performance.

keep it cheap
NoZ

Member #5605
06-05-05, 21:17
Had the pleasure of meeting Shawna at Baseline and Waterman, and took her to my place. She was worth the drive, and the investment! ;) She is 27, and healthy, but you can see the damage on her of having recently been pregnant! She claims to be "new" to being an SW, and states she is married, and her old man knows and approves of what she does. It was a pleasant find considering Baseline can be as dry as the entire city of Riverside. (And if anyone is wondering about Tammy, she lives nearby Baseline and Waterman in a house, and can take care of you there. PM for details!).

noneathome
06-10-05, 16:14
Tried Latina Andrea today at the place behind In and Out in Fontucky. 40/60 cbj yeah she goes deep. Charro is gone (good!).

Provider has been there 1 month. Saggy gut and her face is a 7 but the rest of her is a 9 so it was really easy to get past. In fact, her butt, legs and chest are the best I have seen there ever. Not the heffer's they tend to have there.

She was quick to get down to biz and very non-sha-launt. I give the service an 8. She worked hard without a complaint but was a little too clinical. I like it when they at least pretend to like you.

Elmerjo
06-14-05, 12:59
Any votes on which AMP has the best looking girls. I know most agreed that Colton had the best and youngest. Does this still hold true?

Odonata
06-17-05, 02:03
7 PM June 15. More than 10 assorted bsw on Base Line between H st and Waterman a few latina and 3 ugly older wsw. At least 2 of the bsw were very attractive. LE present but the ladies were blatant and seemed unconcerned. It was my first visit but there seemed to be plenty of side streets and small establishments to park and wait for the walkers to pass and chat. I travel most of California and this is by far the best street action in Southern California. (#2 in about 3-4 years, I'll never make it to senior status. odo)

Member #3240
06-17-05, 20:39
Odonata,

Is H st East or West of Waterman?

Thanks!

Odonata
06-20-05, 09:22
Go west young man. Rememmber streewalker protocal! Do not say anything except. "lets go for a ride", until her seatbelt is buckled and you are rolling.

Member #3240
06-20-05, 12:55
Okay, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

Report to follow.

Later

Speck
06-20-05, 21:28
I feel sorry for you if you have traveled all over so cal and think that baseline has the best sw action around. Check out Inglewood on Century between the 405 and Hawthorne Bl this Friday and Saturday night after 1am. Usually at least 20-30 sw out for a few hours at that time.

7 PM June 15. More than 10 assorted bsw on Base Line between H st and Waterman a few latina and 3 ugly older wsw. At least 2 of the bsw were very attractive. LE present but the ladies were blatant and seemed unconcerned. It was my first visit but there seemed to be plenty of side streets and small establishments to park and wait for the walkers to pass and chat. I travel most of California and this is by far the best street action in Southern California. (#2 in about 3-4 years, I'll never make it to senior status. odo)

Long Duck Dong II
06-21-05, 14:14
Speck is correct. I have grown up out here, and lived here my whole life and Baseline is probably one of the worst tracks I have ever seen. This was the first track I started cruising, and I have never seen anything above a 5 or so. Apparently it used to be hot in the 80's, but that was before my mongering time. Mostly all crackheads now.

blahblah111
06-21-05, 18:38
Thanks for the tip, will check out.

Member #3240
06-22-05, 14:26
I cruised baseline yesterday and saw a couple bsw's that looked cracked out. Other than that, nothing. It was 6ish and maybe I just beat them out there. I will try again tomorrow later in the evening.

PEACE!

Member #3942
06-26-05, 11:01
Hey is HT in BP still cooking? Is this even the right section? Well are the girls there still sweet and nice. Just asking since I will be driving near there and wanted to take a dip in the pool.

ReallyaNiceGuy
06-30-05, 01:12
After a great session in SGV I headed for Ontario, checked into the hotel, got a bite to eat then took a little nap. I took at look at the Daily Bulletin online and called a place that was right near the hotel and offered a free table shower. It was after 8 PM when I called and they said they closed at 9 PM but the lady asked if I was interested in 30 minutes for 40 or 60 minutes 60 and I told her I’d take an hour. She asked me to hold on and then said she would stay later for me, I told her I’d leave right away but she said take my time because she was with someone, I got there at 8:40.

When I got there I was greeted by May, about 30 years old, from China, maybe 5’ 6” and 130 pounds. I paid the 60, she led me to a room, handed me a robe and asked me to lie down and she would be right back. After about 5 minutes she came in and asked if I was ready for the table shower and off we went. She asked if I’d had a table shower before and I said yes many times from Bangkok Thailand to Inglewood California. She laughed and said oh you go often and I told her that this is what I do and told her about several places that I’ve been to. She was very friendly and pleasant and we were becoming very comfortable with each other. The table shower was nice and my ass has never been so clean. She dried my off and we went back to the room.

In the room she told me that everyone had left and we were all alone. I took the robe off and she covered me up with it but I told her I didn’t need it and she removed it. She gave me a really good massage with oil and warm towel when she was done. While the massage was going on I started rubbing her legs, then ass, then under her shirt, then under her bra. She got me ready and started a HJ as I opened her shirt, unhooked her bra and removed both. I told her it was nice but I wanted more. She said that she couldn’t do that because this place didn’t allow anything like that. I told her I had a great idea, why don’t you come to my hotel so we can finish. After some talking and to my surprise she agreed. It was now after 10 PM and she said she would need a few minutes to clean up the place before she left and she would be there.

Well she did show up and she was great. She got really turned on and got into it as much as I did. It was as close to a GFE as you can get. We spent about an hour and half together and as she was leaving I gave her 100.

What a wonderful day, 2 massages, 2 girls and 3 pops. Not bad for an old guy.

Mike

Friendly Tiger
06-30-05, 11:47
Damn Mike, you really know how to live!

Member #3240
07-02-05, 20:52
Saw Mya / Angel on Holt today around 2pm.

She got picked up before I had a chance to turn in.

There was not much else happening.

Later!

OC Man
07-05-05, 15:33
Wow, blonde mexicans get my vote! Actually looked Cuban. Great smile and style & techinique. M & T at Colton W & T bhinf InNout."FonTuckey" heh that's funny!

OCman

Misfit
07-06-05, 05:58
Hey is HT in BP still cooking? Is this even the right section? Well are the girls there still sweet and nice. Just asking since I will be driving near there and wanted to take a dip in the pool.Dude,

You got the wrong section, however I heard that HT in BP was closed because of the recent big bust done by feds which was reported in the recent LA Times article on 7/02. It is just a rumor that HT was effected by this but hopefully it will open back up again soon.

On another matter does anybody know if Joann is still workin at OS?

Misfit

Jet Ranger
07-14-05, 23:27
I'll be back in your area in a few weeks on business. The last time I was there I saw Choi at JS and had a nice time. I'd like to know if she's still working there.

If not, any suggestions for other quality providers would be appreciated.
Please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Nigh Stick 11
07-21-05, 07:46
they are superior to valley amps in terms of lookers.

If you prefer asians, try out christy and anna at colton accu. They both work from sundays to tuesdays.

If you prefer latinas, Andrea on Wednesdays and Heidi on weekends should fit your bill.

Member #5605
07-21-05, 18:27
I wonder if the AMP in Ontario that "RealyANiceGuy" went to was the same one that I went to off of "Euclid and W. "F" St." (that one is NOT worth the repeat visit in my opinion-though the provider gave FS).

Misfit
07-29-05, 05:37
Well I was told by the papasan that JoAnn is on vacation for a month. Ended up with May who gave a good rubdown plus CBJ, ACG, Mish, and Doggy to completion. Good time & total damage 40/60.

Misfit

Number Cruncher
08-04-05, 20:42
Whats up fellas? I haven't posted in a while, but neither have some of you guys. I was wondering if anyone has been to the AMP on Carnelian in Rancho Cucamonga. They have an ad in the SB Sun advertising $50/hr with free table shower. I am a fan of table showers myself - gets the blood flowing before the massage. I called them on the phone and the lady spoke horrible english. Please post or PM me if any of you have tried this place. Otherwise, I think I'll TOFTT this weekend and let you all know how it goes. Peace in the middle east!

Blubalz
08-05-05, 09:52
RC amps are rub and tug.

On a better note. This week I tried Yoko and Connie (not at the same time) at Colton. Yoko is a firm 20 something, no bolt on's and nicely trimmed and Connie is a little older, bolt on's and a little pouch. Both tried the upsell at the beginning of the session but agreed to the normal price for this area. Both were good but not GFE.

Last week I visited a place in Rialto. Got Mary or Mona, (hard to understand) this chick had a huge attitude. When I would not shoot right away, she rolled her eye's in disappointment and then tried to hit me up for more dough. Ya right.

Week before I was at JS and saw BeBe. A little older, shaved, no bolt on's but a lot of fun. On the way out I saw LE parked on the side of the building and about crapped my pants. They were in talking to Mamasan but all seemed to be OK.

Member #1525
08-05-05, 12:48
Whats up fellas? I haven't posted in a while, but neither have some of you guys. I was wondering if anyone has been to the AMP on Carnelian in Rancho Cucamonga. They have an ad in the SB Sun advertising $50/hr with free table shower. I am a fan of table showers myself - gets the blood flowing before the massage. I called them on the phone and the lady spoke horrible english. Please post or PM me if any of you have tried this place. Otherwise, I think I'll TOFTT this weekend and let you all know how it goes. Peace in the middle east!Took one for the team at this place. First I had to wait about 10 min. before I was let in. When in, got the table shower (my first) which I suppose was ok. Then in room received a lame massage by provider that was hard to understand. Anyway no FS and she wanted .6 for HJ. I said no way, and countered with .2. That was all to be had and it was no where near an hour. My recommedation is skip this place. (YMMV, but doubt it)

James64
08-09-05, 00:37
Do we post Colton reviews in San Bernardino or Riverside?

Fuck it. I'll post in both.

I'm from the high desert, so please forgive me if I'm fucking this all up.

Anyway, went to CA (looking for Heidi, but she's on vacation) and met Carla, a tall and beautiful Latina from Honduras.

A tiny-bit thicker than I usually like, or so I thought- but once in her glory, perfect!
Very friendly and accommodating.

Well worth the visit. And she is an Angel.

40/80 (best I could do, fellas).

To the tall, shaved-head black dude with the P.I.M.P.I.N.G. SUV, who said to me, "You can't beat it", as we were leaving- amen, my brother!

Member #4452
08-10-05, 13:21
Been a regular of JS for several years. As most of you know it was stocked with talent during 2003 and especially 2004. My atf there was Tami unfortunately she is no longer there. All the other starts have left as well. I used to go 1-2 times per week. Now I only go once every couple of months to see if any of the old ones have come back. But everytime I visit there they have older (i.e. late 30s) chubbier girls, that give avg. to bad service. My last visit there I saw Julia who was old an chubby and gave bad service. That will be my last visit to JS, as I have found some other places that have young fresh talent. If any one knows where Tami is working PM me and I will PM with info on the best amps in so cal.

Eddie Munster
08-25-05, 15:08
Wow. What a horrible mongering day I had today.

First I stopped to check out CA, my first time there, but it's closer to where I live than Bloomington. Mama put me in a room, brought my change, and then came back to do the massage! Ugh. This had never happened to me before. It was a decent massage, but definately not what I had in mind. No mention of anything else. This was at 10am, and maybe they had no girls there. I heard one come in while she was doing the massage, but I didn't get a switch or anything. No tip!

Next it was to my staple, OM, where they were busy. Only two girls on today, so she told me to come back Saturday when they'd all be there so I could have my pick. Fine. Will do.

Across the street to VM, I pay the 40 and go to the room. I get April, a 2/2/7 older lady. What a mess. Great massage, and I was going to just end it there, but she went into a cbj that was actually really good if I kept my eyes closed. Ended with some FS, which I am ashamed of. 40/40. I will stay away. You have all been warned.

I will stick with OM, I think. Unless one of you guys can vouch for CA; I would really like to make that my new home, it is really close.

Eddie Munster

Member #3921
08-26-05, 01:59
Hey all,

Kinda given up on the amp or mp scene. Grossly lacking in good quality WHITE providers. I have tried the Independant ave. and haven't had much luck there either. Most are very pleasant on the phone but tend to flake by the time you arrive. Not to mention that most of the White providers are too far away to be any good. Mainly the LA and OC areas.

All I hear about are the asians. For us guys who tend to like the White providers we are finding ourselves out of luck. If anyone has any info on WHite providers who aren't missing teeth, MP or indie, let me know.

Beer Guzzler
08-26-05, 16:06
I'm sorry to hear that JS has fallen off the charts. I live in OC, so most of my activity is there. However, I did have a chance to sample Satchiko last year and OMG she was awesome with the porn star experience. Has someone talked to mamasan about the decline in talent?

Beer Guzzler

Been a regular of JS for several years. As most of you know it was stocked with talent during 2003 and especially 2004. My atf there was Tami unfortunately she is no longer there. All the other starts have left as well. I used to go 1-2 times per week. Now I only go once every couple of months to see if any of the old ones have come back. But everytime I visit there they have older (i.e. late 30s) chubbier girls, that give avg. to bad service. My last visit there I saw Julia who was old an chubby and gave bad service. That will be my last visit to JS, as I have found some other places that have young fresh talent. If any one knows where Tami is working PM me and I will PM with info on the best amps in so cal.

Member #1332
08-26-05, 20:20
I'm sorry to hear that JS has fallen off the charts. I live in OC, so most of my activity is there. However, I did have a chance to sample Satchiko last year and OMG she was awesome with the porn star experience. Has someone talked to mamasan about the decline in talent?

Beer GuzzlerAhhh Satchiko. I drove 2 hours to see her and I'm glad I caught her before she left. Has anyone seen her anywhere else? How about those of us in surrounding areas?

Eddie Munster
08-27-05, 06:42
There was a girl at OM a month or so ago named Susie. It was the first time I had seen her, as she had only been there a few weeks. She was very good looking, and actually sounded smart. Great body and attitude. Perfect for me, and I couldn't wait to see her again. Two weeks later, I go, and papasan say she's gone. I hate when that happens.

I did have a chance to sample Satchiko at the end. Those were the days, guys, when this board was jumping. We have to get posting again!

Any word on whether or not I should try Colton Accupressure again? It was very dissapointing, as you can see a few posts back.

Three X
08-27-05, 12:58
You have to get their cell numbers!

Horn Dog 7
08-27-05, 19:25

Beer GuzzlerHad some good f/s at JS today. The girl's name was Connie. Hot girl, and great satisfaction to be had! She only works weekends though. Check it out.

Horn Dog 7

Eddie Munster
08-28-05, 07:33
Never even thought of that! I'll do that from now on.

Member #5605
08-28-05, 16:16
I beg to differ Horn Dog, I had "Connie" today, and as my post indicates, she was "average", and really NOT worth an "out-of-the-way" trip that I had to make to check her out.

Horn Dog 7
08-29-05, 01:44
I beg to differ Horn Dog, I had "Connie" today, and as my post indicates, she was "average", and really NOT worth an "out-of-the-way" trip that I had to make to check her out.Well I have to admit that I was extremely horny when I went there, and that may have altered my perception of the whole experience. You're right, she had one hell of a "bush," But I did bust a good nut just the same!

Horn Dog 7

Jet Ranger
08-29-05, 05:18
I guess YMMV applies here. I've always had GFEs with her whenever I'm in your area. While I like the 20-something hotties as much as anyone, there's something to be said for a slightly older, more experienced provider IMHO. I would definitely see Connie again given the opportunity.

Misfit
08-29-05, 06:32
Hey all,

Kinda given up on the amp or mp scene. Grossly lacking in good quality WHITE providers. I have tried the Independant ave. and haven't had much luck there either. Most are very pleasant on the phone but tend to flake by the time you arrive. Not to mention that most of the White providers are too far away to be any good. Mainly the LA and OC areas.

All I hear about are the asians. For us guys who tend to like the White providers we are finding ourselves out of luck. If anyone has any info on WHite providers who aren't missing teeth, MP or indie, let me know.Hey Scabby,

haven't heard from you in a while. I see your still looking for some Grade A white meat, a 'descent' one is hard to find out here. Anybody else have any suggestions out here in the IE?

Misfit

Easy Rider 2
09-06-05, 17:21
Last week I saw a Chinese girl named Susan at a place in the LA area. I have seen her before and she was great as usual. She only works there on Tuesday and Wednesday.

On the other days she told me she works at a new place on Arrow Hwy but I cannot remember the cross street.

She is about 30 years old or so and has great tits with huge nipples.

Anybody seen her out there? I highly recommend her.

Member #5605
09-10-05, 19:24
Had the pleasure of finding Shawna again at the donut shop at Baseline and Waterman. Same place (mine), same performance, but she gave me her cell number. PM me if you want to meet her. She is worth the visit. Her Bj's are "sharp" though so be careful!

Eddie Munster
09-11-05, 10:52
Hey everyone. I swung by Oriental in Bloomington Thursday, and was scared off by a man in a blue uniform. I was about to make the left into the parking lot when I saw him out front, standing there. I thought it was LE, originally, but when I swung back around, he didn't look official. Looked more like a security guard. What's the deal? I didn't go, and now I'm afraid to go to my favorite place. Instead I went to CA and had a good time, but does anyone have any info about this? It was sometime in the afternoon.

Cactus
09-12-05, 18:42
Hi everyone,

I thought it was about time I gave back for all the great insight gained mongering here. Last Friday I left my comfort zone in Bloomington and gave C.A. on Cooley a try. My willing assistant was Careena. 20ish Latina, kind of Chunky but looks like she has lost weight. She was rushed with the massage and moved right to the nipple rub on my back. On the flip she did a passable job CBJ, 69 and CG to the finish. 40/60 and both of us happy.

Given a choice I'll stick to Bloomington.

Horn Dog 7
09-13-05, 20:29
Hey everyone. I swung by Oriental in Bloomington Thursday, and was scared off by a man in a blue uniform. I was about to make the left into the parking lot when I saw him out front, standing there. I thought it was LE, originally, but when I swung back around, he didn't look official. Looked more like a security guard. What's the deal? I didn't go, and now I'm afraid to go to my favorite place. Instead I went to CA and had a good time, but does anyone have any info about this? It was sometime in the afternoon.I went by Oriental in Bloomington Friday afternoon at about 4:30 pm. There were "guys" coming and going, but nobody in a blue uniform. It was so busy there, that there was a couple of guys hanging out in the parking lot smoking, waiting to go in, or waiting for somebody to come out. I made a u-turn and left without going inside.

I can't believe the traffic there, no matter what time, or what day it is. What is up with this, does anybody know?

Horn Dog 7

Dennis
09-13-05, 20:29
I wouldn't worry about it. I a lot of places higher guards to watch out for riff-raff. He is there for your protection. If we can remember there has been some robberies at MPs in the past.

Hey everyone. I swung by Oriental in Bloomington Thursday, and was scared off by a man in a blue uniform. I was about to make the left into the parking lot when I saw him out front, standing there. I thought it was LE, originally, but when I swung back around, he didn't look official. Looked more like a security guard. What's the deal? I didn't go, and now I'm afraid to go to my favorite place. Instead I went to CA and had a good time, but does anyone have any info about this? It was sometime in the afternoon.

OCTraveler
09-13-05, 23:33
Have moved down to San Diego area and can no longer get up to the Inland Empire that much ... has anybody been to Nagoya on Central lately? Used to be an above average KMP (although the providers were a little on the older side).

Bush Whacked
09-14-05, 02:32
OS was robbed maybe six months ago...2 guys with guns came in, shot a warning shot through the ceiling, got the papasan's $, then apparently shook down some of the patrons. Cops had to be called and they caught the guys in one of the vacant field areas towards the freeway. My regular there told me this, but her English is only marginally better than my Korean, so there is probably some inaccuracy in the translation. Either way, no worries about the guard unless you're gonna rob the place.

I wouldn't worry about it. I a lot of places higher guards to watch out for riff-raff. He is there for your protection. If we can remember there has been some robberies at MPs in the past.

Stew2
09-14-05, 03:02
I was there about a month ago, based on recommendation I received here a long time ago. I was disappointed - not only older (which I do not mind), but provider was heavy, unattractive and service was only so so. YMMV.

Horn Dog 7
09-14-05, 16:32
Does anybody know anything about what Jodi who works at New Age/Fontana looks like? You know, is she sexy, pretty, skinny, or thick? I heard her name mentioned, but didn't know if it was worth while to check her out or not. I understand that she only works during the day, and not at night, but that is all I know.

Any info would really help.

Thanks,

Horn Dog 7

Number Cruncher
09-14-05, 20:56
Stew - I think I know which girl you are talking about, and yes, she is butt nasty. I asked her name once so I could throw it out and say I don't want her, but I can't recall it. However, there is a girl there named Sandy who is pretty good. Probably in the 30's but nice tight body and she know's how to please. Try her out. Just go in and tell them you want Sandy. If they say she's busy, either wait it out, come back later, or go somewhere else. If she's not working, just go somewhere else obviously. But from my experiences, she is a definite professional who knows how to please - she knows what she's doing.

On a related note - I was driving to Nagoya a month or two ago and noticed a place across the street - I think it was called Osaka Massage or something like that. It had a big neon sign and dark tinted windows. I thought about checking it out, but there were no cars in front and it didn't appear as though they had rear parking. I always feel awkward if I'm the only car parked in front of the place - you guys know what I mean? Anyway - has anyone tried this place? Are there hot chicks working there - is it asian, lataina or both?? Please post if you've tried this place, otherwise I might TOFTT this weekend or next. Adios amigos.!

OCTraveler
09-15-05, 01:55
[QUOTE=Number Cruncher]. On a related note - I was driving to Nagoya a month or two ago and noticed a place across the street - I think it was called Osaka Massage or something like that.

Tried this place a long time ago as well as the one around the corner and both were substandard as compared to Nagoya. 40/40 or 40/60 for fs was always acceptable for Nagoya but the other places wanted 40/80 minimum for less than par service.

Stew2
09-16-05, 01:46
Thanks Number Cruncher. I'll look into Sandy.

I also have been to Osaka in the past - maybe a couple years ago. I was not disappointed there, though it was not so interesting an eperience that I bothered to seek it out more than once or twice. Obviously, my info is not current.

I did try Royal Spa (I think that's the name) much further north on Central one time when I was looking for Nagoya and not finding it. I had a nice girl named Angie. Good service and good looking.

Nigh Stick 11
09-19-05, 23:16
Ok, who did this?

I went to Colton Accu today and the girl (Cookie) actually complained that I gave her 60 dollars. She also gave me this spiel about how Koreans should give Koreans more. I definitely will not be going back, and I am also a bit dismayed to see prices going up from the standard 40/60.

Member #5605
10-08-05, 14:48
Finally visited the "Health Therapy" place at 1705 Washington in Colton. Saw "Cindy Kim", an easy 8 with NATURAL 36D's! She allowed DATY (to multiple orgasms), and was not bad. $40/80 was the damage. I'd go elsewhere that is cheaper, but given the cost of gas, I think I'd be paying the same in gas cost if I went to a place where I can get the same action for 40/60.

Member #5605
10-08-05, 22:46
Saw Tam my today (who is about the only SW still out on Baseline with any degree of regularity!). She has a phone number, so PM me for those who know who she is, and want to see her. She still has a cute body, but a face that reflects her age and subs. abuse. She gives great head, and has a tight pussy! ;)

James64
10-12-05, 21:12
Went to CA on Monday and saw Heidi.

She's smokin! Porn starlet material. From Nicaragua.

Nice big fake D rack. Sexy tat around her midriff. Long brown hair. DSLs.
Pretty shaved kitty. Oh, and she's nice too.

The biggest smile crossed my face when she walked in the room.

She was wearing a wife-beater over a bikini top (those big tits were just killin me!) and a pair of hip huggers that were cut to end half way up her calf.

She started the massage and I told her, politely, that I felt she was somewhat overdressed for the occasion.

She seemed to take the observation well, in that she proceeded to remove the wife-beater and the pants (I helped. I'm cool like that!) and pretty soon she removed everything else, for that matter.

DATY, CBJ, FS, RTC.

And the Mamasan is the nicest woman in the business, to boot.

She (Heidi, not the Mamasan) said she is usually there TH-SUN.

If you like Latinas, it doesn't get much better. In my humble opinion, anyway.

I had had a really shitty experience at Rainbow earlier in the day (at least I got my entry fee back). I'm a very laid-back and respectful guy and I felt like they felt as if they were doing me a favor taking my money. I guess, as always, YMMV. But I would not recommend that place at all.

They are a good example of how the concept of customer service is dying in this country.

CA, on the other hand, are class all the way. I have been there twice now and I've had great service each time.

This is not a paid endorsement of CA (God, I wish it was!- free Heidi! Yeeow!).
Just a good review by someone who appreciates customer service wherever
I find it.

Have fun!

Eddie Munster
10-13-05, 18:04
I went to Rainbow once, and will never return. It was my worst AMP experience.

I'll have to check out Heidi! Thanks for the tip.

SliderMcGee
10-13-05, 19:29
James,

I'm pretty familary with the AMP's along Valley Blvd. Jap, Oriental, Rainbow, etc. But I don't think i've been to CA - Could you or anyone else point me in the right direction. I don't post alot due to the fact you guys usually beat me to the punch on a specific provider. My current favorite is Sara at Paradise Spa in Upland - I always get great service there as well.

Thanks

Horn Dog 7
10-13-05, 20:14
I agree, Rainbow is awful, to say the least. Man, Heidi sounds like she is really a "hot momma." I definitely have to head on over there. Thanks for the tip, from me too!

I went to Rainbow once, and will never return. It was my worst AMP experience.

I'll have to check out Heidi! Thanks for the tip.

ou81more
10-13-05, 22:21
Were is CA? I want to see Heidi.

Blubalz
10-14-05, 09:38
Hey ou81more aka LE,

Do a little work like the rest of us. Jumping on the board with 1 post entitles you squat.

Long Duck Dong II
10-14-05, 12:32
He's right. Don't ever jump on this board with a little amount of posts, not to mention NONE, and ask people to give you information. You won't get it.
Do a little research, post some of your own experiences, give some of your leads, then you may ask questions.

Hacker
10-14-05, 14:24
This appears to be a common report. I also went to RS last week, got pepsi,90 lb spinner. I tried to be as nice as I could, but got nothing. Very mechinical, in othe words BORRING!! did get FS ended up as a 40/40 day. She wanted more but then again so did I.

Hit-em straight,

Hacker

Horn Dog 7
10-14-05, 20:21
Hey, this guy seems like he is defiantly LE. No monger writes like that.

Were is CA? I want to see Heidi.

Tundra767
10-15-05, 00:46
Hi guys,

Not a regular poster by any means I guess not one to talk much about what I do but let me say I appreciate all fo the stuff you guys put out there. Let me say I went to CA to see Heidi. She was fantastic! I dont think I have ever met a girl that put that much effort into pleasing you. I even got a fantastic massage afterwards!! Coco is not bad either I like her she is also very nice to talk with. Heidi on the other hand gets right dowjn to business but in a nice way!

Honda2005
10-25-05, 03:11
I had read the reports on this place, so I decided to go check it out.

Stopped by this last Sat. Heidi let me in and led me in the first room. She asked if I had been there before, I said yes. I showered and came back to the room, she came in a minute or two later and helped dry off my ass and balls while I layed on my stomach. ;-)

No towel, okay massage on my back and neck. After 5 to 10 minutes of that she pulls her top down, okay to nice tits, they were real, lifted up her dress and drops her bikini underwear. She then reaches under and grabs junior and the boys and started some light tongue flicking on them. It felt really good.

She asked me to turn over, she did a little more flicking on the boys while she held junior. She then put a cover on and give me some good CBJ. She then told me to get up while she layed down. I played with her snatch for a little bit then I got top for some mish. After a few minutes of that I told her turn over and I finished with a little doggy style...

She was a cute, 30ish korean, not bad. I'd do her again.

House:.4

Tip:.6

Stew2
10-25-05, 21:32
Hey Honda - you say she wasn't bad - others (including me) hasve only seen fatties there,. Can you give some more detail on her looks? Thanks

I had read the reports on this place, so I decided to go check it out.

Stopped by this last Sat. Heidi let me in and led me in the first room. She asked if I had been there before, I said yes. I showered and came back to the room, she came in a minute or two later and helped dry off my ass and balls while I layed on my stomach. ;-)

No towel, okay massage on my back and neck. After 5 to 10 minutes of that she pulls her top down, okay to nice tits, they were real, lifted up her dress and drops her bikini underwear. She then reaches under and grabs junior and the boys and started some light tongue flicking on them. It felt really good.

She asked me to turn over, she did a little more flicking on the boys while she held junior. She then put a cover on and give me some good CBJ. She then told me to get up while she layed down. I played with her snatch for a little bit then I got top for some mish. After a few minutes of that I told her turn over and I finished with a little doggy style...

She was a cute, 30ish korean, not bad. I'd do her again.

House:.4

Tip:.6

Honda2005
10-26-05, 23:41
Sure, she was tall, about 5'9'' with heels on, maybe taller. Nice legs, not big. Good tits, natural. Her face was alright, she wasn't a young beauty, maybe when she was younger, but for an older woman she was okay looking. I liked the service and would have her service me again, no problem.

I've seen some of the fatties you're talking about. You might also want to try Kim, she's thin, okay service and/or Sandy, thin but older, good oil job on the ass, balls and dick. I think Sandy is there on the weekends, Kim during M-Tu-W? Heidi is only there on Sat.

Later, Honda

Hey Honda - you say she wasn't bad - others (including me) hasve only seen fatties there,. Can you give some more detail on her looks? Thanks

Member #1332
11-17-05, 20:50
Hey, this guy seems like he is defiantly LE. No monger writes like that.

Same with Tundra767....

Tundra767
11-18-05, 05:00
Yup thats me LE! Way to make a new guy feel welcome!

Unterman
11-30-05, 17:19
Greetings,

I found "Mina" on Craigslist's IE section. A private, Asian provider that works out of R.C. The damage is 1.5! Pluses: young, good-looking, tight body, quiet/private location. Minuses: no DFK, no DATY, no GFE - very pro. Will not be back until I have $ to burn, again. PM me for number or check inlandempire.craigslist.

Cheers,

Unterman

Hotwire
12-03-05, 18:37
Was going through from Vegas to OC a couple days ago and stopped by Colton Accu. Asked to see Hiedi.She was there so got a nice light touch massage and then the fun started,and it was fantastic.She should take on the Outback Steakhouse motto,"No rules, just right" Anyone in the area should go see this babe.Beautiful body and great attitude.40/60 and on my way.

Horn Dog 7
12-04-05, 18:11
No doubt about it, Hiedi is the best!

H.D.

Was going through from Vegas to OC a couple days ago and stopped by Colton Accu. Asked to see Hiedi.She was there so got a nice light touch massage and then the fun started,and it was fantastic.She should take on the Outback Steakhouse motto,"No rules, just right" Anyone in the area should go see this babe.Beautiful body and great attitude.40/60 and on my way.

Member #5605
12-04-05, 21:21
Went and visited this "Heidi" at the place in Colton (given all the rave reviews about her). The "mama-san" wanted to know how I found out about her. She seemed VERY concerned about that (perhaps this girl has a following?). In any case, Heidi is worth the visit if you are into a "rush-job" from a cute latina with a big set of bolt-ons! Allowed a little "DATY", but the activity was too rushed for my liking. 40/60 was what I parted with, and while this experience IS better then the place at 1091 #F Mt. Vernon (around the corner), I would not experience it again, given I am not into "rush-jobs" no matter how cute the provider, or how big the "bolt-ons"!

Stew2
12-06-05, 07:00
Had a chance to visit that place on Mt Vernon recently and had a very nice experience with Angie. She is lovely to look at, good friendly service, body scrub, and lots of conversation afterward. Not for the faint-hearted (a bit enthusiastic at times).

Hotwire
12-06-05, 19:26
Went and visited this "Heidi" at the place in Colton (given all the rave reviews about her). The "mama-san" wanted to know how I found out about her. She seemed VERY concerned about that (perhaps this girl has a following?). In any case, Heidi is worth the visit if you are into a "rush-job" from a cute latina with a big set of bolt-ons! Allowed a little "DATY", but the activity was too rushed for my liking. 40/60 was what I parted with, and while this experience IS better then the place at 1091 #F Mt. Vernon (around the corner), I would not experience it again, given I am not into "rush-jobs" no matter how cute the provider, or how big the "bolt-ons"!How did you like the flames? Anyway I had a great time with her for the same money,no rush DATY, 69,different positions but as they say YMMV.

Hotwire

Member #1332
12-07-05, 11:40
Cool. We all know about her now. Let's keep it on the DL before she ends up like the superstar "S" from last year at JS.

Viper92552
12-07-05, 16:59
There was a nice Judy that worked on MT Vernon where is she now anyone that has info contact me soon!

Tundra767
12-08-05, 04:18
Heidi is fun but my fav. is Coco at CA.

Johnny Sokko
12-20-05, 21:25
Any of you guys check out the one on valley just north of cherry? I have been the a few times. I'm not a pro but I liked what I got for 40/60. angie a little older but not bad looking.

member 1618
12-22-05, 20:56
Long time reader, and monger. First time poster. Anyway. Went to OM on valley, had Gina. 32yr, 5ft 8in, 32c, about 125lb. Nice time. Started out with the massage, then the flip. Asked the normal " do you what a massage down there", I agreed of course, no mention of $$$. Started out with 69. I normal don't daty, but this girls #### was so beautiful and inviting. Good cbj with various positions. This girl is very into it. I thought the mamasan was going to come in the room and shut us up. Left 60 gift. She says that she is only there on thursdays, other days shes in south gate next to the bicycle casino. Would definately recomend.

Mphelper909
12-24-05, 17:01
There was a nice Judy that worked on MT Vernon where is she now anyone that has info contact me soon!I talked to the mamasian and she said she got married and quit the business. She appreantly lives in Moreno Valley. I give her till March to reappear.

LooseTimes
12-25-05, 00:01
Cruised down baseline today in afternoon. Saw 3 sw out.Wsw,lsw,bsw.Wsw and lsw gone on second pass. Almost flipped a ***** in middle of road for bsw in 18-22 and smoking hot and petite. After having such crazy thoughts decided to finish my christmas shopping. Heading to TJ in 2 weeks.

Negotiator
12-25-05, 03:40
Heidi is REALLY nice. I think she would be on caliber w/ the top 3-5 girls out of the 100's in any club in TJ on their best nights...[Chicago's, Adelitas, etc.], basically what I would go for in one of those places. She's also got a great personality, or I caught her in a good mood that day. I've actually gone to this place a few times for just a massage, no extras from a thick hispanic girl. Never asked her name, but always got her each time I went on weekdays. Is there anyone else worth asking for here?

Member #5605
12-28-05, 22:35
Had the pleasure of again encountering Shawna at the "usual spot" at Baseline/Waterman. She is still giving the same great service, and even gave me her home adddress. She claims she is "out there daily", but has not been for awhile. Anybody been with her recently, post the encounter! ;)

James64
12-30-05, 13:48
Picked up LSW Anna on Baseline last night near Alfredo's.

Nice body. Clean mouth (lol).

Good BBBJCIM .2

LE was so thick it was unreal! Locals and a ton of CHP?! (didn't know that was their jurisdiction).

Be careful.