PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

derbin
01-10-05, 04:44
I have been lurking on this site for awhile and decided to post what I know about corona.

JK next to the hospital will provide FS about 90% of the time, you supply condom. The girls there are not all that good looking. They will try for just the hj, but after you tell them what you have they will provide.40/80-100

The mp on Smith is the same as jk

VIP and the mp on Grand next to NAPA auto are owned by the same people and have cute asian/white/black and is legit, might get hj if lucky. Good massage.

I've had a HJ every time at the place in Arby's parking lot and the place on Grand across from Babe's bar.40/40

MP on west end of sixth next to paintball store is legit, been there 3 times and nothing. They have mirrors in the rooms though, maybe Im doing something wrong?

MP behind 7/11 used to give hj's then seemed to go legit, I have not visited them in a while.

If anyone knows of any other mp/chiro/tannning in Corona or Riverside please post.

Tundra767
01-11-05, 13:45
Derbin,

You are great finally some help on Corona! Went to the place behind Jack n the Box. Nothing but lady was old so don't know if I really wanted anything either.

Luv Asians 33
01-11-05, 21:45
Hey guys,

I finally found the "hidden" AMP in Temecula. I didn't get to check it out yet, because there was a 40 minute wait, but I wanted to ask if there is a certain girl I should ask for when I go.

Man is this place tucked away. It's in a business park! The girl up front seemed very nice, and when I told her I couldn't wait 40 minutes today, she smiled and said "Ok, then I guess I'll see you tomorrow!" hehehe

It's on Enterprise Circle (North), off Jefferson in Temecula. It is VERY close to "Stressed Out", which is where Kim is, and will rock your world.

Have fun and be safe, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who has gone to this one before, and if it was good, who I should ask for.

Thanks.

Black04
01-12-05, 02:11
I have been lurking on this site for awhile and decided to post what I know about corona.

JK next to the hospital will provide FS about 90% of the time, you supply condom. The girls there are not all that good looking. They will try for just the hj, but after you tell them what you have they will provide.40/80-100

The mp on Smith is the same as jk

VIP and the mp on Grand next to NAPA auto are owned by the same people and have cute asian/white/black and is legit, might get hj if lucky. Good massage.

I've had a HJ every time at the place in Arby's parking lot and the place on Grand across from Babe's bar.40/40

MP on west end of sixth next to paintball store is legit, been there 3 times and nothing. They have mirrors in the rooms though, maybe Im doing something wrong?

MP behind 7/11 used to give hj's then seemed to go legit, I have not visited them in a while.

If anyone knows of any other mp/chiro/tannning in Corona or Riverside please post.I took one for the team on this one, maybe I went to the wrong place, the place across babe's bar is in the same plaza right?

I went there paid .4 and did the routine, i started touching and the lady just brushed my hand away everytime, kept saying no and I turned around thinking maybe she will start working, but kept saying no...so either I was in the wrong place or they thought I was LE, I told her to stop and said I'm done. At least I only dropped .4

Black04
02-22-05, 03:26
I took one for the team on this one, maybe I went to the wrong place, the place across babe's bar is in the same plaza right?

I went there paid .4 and did the routine, i started touching and the lady just brushed my hand away everytime, kept saying no and I turned around thinking maybe she will start working, but kept saying no...so either I was in the wrong place or they thought I was LE, I told her to stop and said I'm done. At least I only dropped .4Anything New in Corona? please PM me. I'm glad this site's back up.

Thanks Jackson!

Optiyep
02-23-05, 22:43
Haven't been in a while, getting the itch, so I may try the one behind Arby's. LE kinds freaked them out a few months ago. never gotten full service there. The Napa one is legit and probably the best massage I ever had. my 2 cents. behind Jack n box very rushed, good looking though.

Unterman
02-24-05, 15:18
Greetings,

It has been some time since the last report due to all the changes. So I'll begin with my oldest.

Last month, at around 6:30am on University and Park I found Maribell, LSW. Very reasonable (.20 for CBJ in her room) about a 5 in looks these days (she has not aged well, been serviced by her for the last five years).

Three weeks ago, at around 7:00pm on University and Ottowa I found a new-to-me WSW. She was also very reasonable (.40 for CBJ in the car, would have done FS for the same amount. I refused) She was a 7 in looks for the are. Bleach blonde hair, thick a$$ and nice tits. Don't remember her name but I can tell you somewhat how to look for her if you PM. Be safe

Cheers,

Unterman

Smiling Fox
02-26-05, 04:14
Hello Redlands,,,, Need Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys,,, did a search on redlands,,,,,
i am heading out that way, mid march, for 3 day visit, looking for a quality lady to visit me at the motel, or,,, is there any good street action ???? even a good bar to p/u a woman ??????
seems you all have 2 AMP and thats a good last resort,,, but i prefer a GFE. not affraid of $$ for quality,,,,,
im coming from MD<
and you can PM me,,,, thanks for all your help, if your in baltimore ever, i can repay the favor,,,,

smiling fox.,

Luv Asians 33
03-04-05, 13:08
Hey everyone,

I stopped in and took a peek at a new AMP in Lake Elsinore last night.

There were two older ladies working. I'm not sure there's going to be much talent there, but wanted to at least pop in and see what it was all about. I didn't take one for the team, but maybe someone else already has here?

I was nice. I just asked them how late they were open, and told them I was driving by. They were nice ladies, but not my type.

This is kind of related, but I wanted to also ask if anyone has gone to the new Beach Bikini Club in Lake Elsinore, which is right across the street from the AMP I mentioned above. I'm just curious whether the lapdance action is lax, or if you're across the room from the girl when she's doing her thing. heheheh

Keep it safe!

RustySlug
03-08-05, 18:48
Sorry but I am not a senior member. So will add to this post.

Stopped by Stressed Out late last week and it has been vacated. Anyone know of a bust or if they moved?

Thanks,

Rustyslug

Luv Asians 33
03-11-05, 00:55
That freaking SUCKS!

I loved my girl over there.

I can see I'm going to need to get contact information from my favorite ladies, so this doesn't happen to me in the future. I hope everyone there is ok.
If anyone out there knows where Kim ends up going, please drop me a PM or something. I would like to continue to support her.

Black04
03-25-05, 14:50
Anybody know any good ones here in corona or riverside?? The 2 I've been to have been legit.

Member #5605
03-25-05, 20:32
I guarantee you will not find any "good" MP's in Riverside. Its as anally-retentative and conservative as OC is! You are lucky even to find SW's! As it is, I have not found a decent SW in Riverside in over a year!

Black04
03-25-05, 21:27
I guarantee you will not find any "good" MP's in Riverside. Its as anally-retentative and conservative as OC is! You are lucky even to find SW's! As it is, I have not found a decent SW in Riverside in over a year!Damn. I hope action picks up. I hate driving all over the place for some ass.

Porky
04-08-05, 22:48
Just wondering if anyone has seen Special "K" roaming around Magnolia these days? It's been awhile since I've head out there. I would appreciate any info if you've go it.

Thanks,

Porky

Catfish
04-10-05, 23:25
I was an occasional visitor to Stressed Out. Sorry to see it go. It seemed good for a bargain down-to-business BBBJ. Another opened nearby, Escape or something like that. They were cautious but good for a HJ with tit feel. In fact, the last time I made it there I had a wonderful massage which included rolling a hot water bottle over me and tickling the boys with some kind of duster or something. To each his own I guess, but it got my juices flowing. The provider put on some funny hat which I asked her about after and she said it was so her hair didn't smell like incense. The real strange thing about that visit was that when it came time to spank the monkey she put a folded up warm washcloth over my eyes and presented her tit to my unsuspecting mouth. Quirky. I guess they were not cautious enough cause now they're gone.

I had been to Golden Touch or something like that about a year ago and was unimpressed so in my search for a replacement for Escape I visited that new one right near the fwy as you're going southbound. If you're in the right lane going south you can see it (during business hours) near the Harley place. I like the $40 entry compared to the $50 here in SD. If being careless is what shuts a place down I give this place another week. In fact I'm so mad at myself for getting taken there I hope they do.

I was hopeful and perhaps a little excited, as I usually am, to try a new place. Upon entry I signed in my best friend's name and was led back into the room, which strangely, or conveniently had a sink. No toilet or shower, just a sink. When she came back (don't remember her name) she sat next to me and asked hard, medium or soft. I always choose medium cause that way I'm usually guaranteed a half-assed massage before the real action begins.

I got a couple squeezes on the shoulders but mostly just hands running down my sides testing, testing then testing some more. Within two minutes she's blowing on my ass hole and caressing my balls. All the while she was kind of moaning like she was enjoying this, too.

On the flip she compliments me on my size, which should have been my first clue of a bullshit. Gives it a couple yanks and asks, "you want me to massage this, too?" Of course I do but I'm inwardly frowning at her lack of concern for LE. "You give me nice tip if I massagee here? How much?" I offer $40 and she asks for $60. I say ok already deciding this will be my last visit here. I don't know how, but I let myself get talked into paying $80 (down from a cool $100) for a BJ!

So then she asks me if I can pay her now. She practically said outloud, "I just want to make sure you really have the money." I have so many bells going off in my head while I sift through my wallet I lose my boner. So then she goes to the shelf and gets what apparently was a piece of saran wrap or something. It was so unsexual it was hard to get back into the mood but it actually worked better than a condom.

So there I was happy I just shot my load sort of in her mouth but sick to my stomach for paying $120 for a BJ. Maybe I've just been out of it for a while. I have one or two places I go to in SD that I get for $50 + 10 or 50 + 20 (I usually just get HJ) and I was hopeful with the $40 entry that seems standard in Temecula now that I could find a bargain. Hell, Escape only charged 20 - 40 for the HJ and Stressed Out only got me for 40 for BJ.

I am learning, though. It seems my best experiences come from visits where the provider slowly tests the water by brushing the balls then mentions nothing about cost, just simply hangs around after I've dressed; right around the time I'm putting on my shoes they come back in to adjust the sheets and I give them a 20 and they're happy. Those are the places I go back to time and time again. Ask me for 40 and I won't come back again. Ask me for 60 and I'll shout it to the whole world what a rip-off you were. Take me for 80 and I might just call the city and complain that I came in for a massage and was entrapped into some sexual transaction I had no intention of initiating!

Three X
04-11-05, 14:23
I was an occasional visitor to Stressed Out. Sorry to see it go. It seemed good for a bargain down-to-business BBBJ. Another opened nearby, Escape or something like that. They were cautious but good for a HJ with tit feel. In fact, the last time I made it there I had a wonderful massage which included rolling a hot water bottle over me and tickling the boys with some kind of duster or something. To each his own I guess, but it got my juices flowing. The provider put on some funny hat which I asked her about after and she said it was so her hair didn't smell like incense. The real strange thing about that visit was that when it came time to spank the monkey she put a folded up warm washcloth over my eyes and presented her tit to my unsuspecting mouth. Quirky. I guess they were not cautious enough cause now they're gone.

I had been to Golden Touch or something like that about a year ago and was unimpressed so in my search for a replacement for Escape I visited that new one right near the fwy as you're going southbound. If you're in the right lane going south you can see it (during business hours) near the Harley place. I like the $40 entry compared to the $50 here in SD. If being careless is what shuts a place down I give this place another week. In fact I'm so mad at myself for getting taken there I hope they do.

I was hopeful and perhaps a little excited, as I usually am, to try a new place. Upon entry I signed in my best friend's name and was led back into the room, which strangely, or conveniently had a sink. No toilet or shower, just a sink. When she came back (don't remember her name) she sat next to me and asked hard, medium or soft. I always choose medium cause that way I'm usually guaranteed a half-assed massage before the real action begins.

I got a couple squeezes on the shoulders but mostly just hands running down my sides testing, testing then testing some more. Within two minutes she's blowing on my ass hole and caressing my balls. All the while she was kind of moaning like she was enjoying this, too.

On the flip she compliments me on my size, which should have been my first clue of a bullshit. Gives it a couple yanks and asks, "you want me to massage this, too?" Of course I do but I'm inwardly frowning at her lack of concern for LE. "You give me nice tip if I massagee here? How much?" I offer $40 and she asks for $60. I say ok already deciding this will be my last visit here. I don't know how, but I let myself get talked into paying $80 (down from a cool $100) for a BJ!

So then she asks me if I can pay her now. She practically said outloud, "I just want to make sure you really have the money." I have so many bells going off in my head while I sift through my wallet I lose my boner. So then she goes to the shelf and gets what apparently was a piece of saran wrap or something. It was so unsexual it was hard to get back into the mood but it actually worked better than a condom.

So there I was happy I just shot my load sort of in her mouth but sick to my stomach for paying $120 for a BJ. Maybe I've just been out of it for a while. I have one or two places I go to in SD that I get for $50 + 10 or 50 + 20 (I usually just get HJ) and I was hopeful with the $40 entry that seems standard in Temecula now that I could find a bargain. Hell, Escape only charged 20 - 40 for the HJ and Stressed Out only got me for 40 for BJ.

I am learning, though. It seems my best experiences come from visits where the provider slowly tests the water by brushing the balls then mentions nothing about cost, just simply hangs around after I've dressed; right around the time I'm putting on my shoes they come back in to adjust the sheets and I give them a 20 and they're happy. Those are the places I go back to time and time again. Ask me for 40 and I won't come back again. Ask me for 60 and I'll shout it to the whole world what a rip-off you were. Take me for 80 and I might just call the city and complain that I came in for a massage and was entrapped into some sexual transaction I had no intention of initiating!You see once you catch on to her game, she will move on to a new place and do it all over again!

Botmfeedr
04-11-05, 22:01
Whats up, I saw Kristina working the same stretch twice last week. Last Monday I saw her pushing a shopping cart along Mag near the Pep boys and Wednesday I saw her walking towards Taco bell in the same area.

Be cool and be safe.

Member #5605
04-12-05, 18:14
I am surprised her "gang-banger/chola" ass is still out there. i have seen her on La Sierra a time or two, but her attitude is what keeps me away from her. If she would stay quiet, and not be a "chola", and just suck you off and move on, she might make more money!

Whats up, I saw Kristina working the same stretch twice last week. Last Monday I saw her pushing a shopping cart along Mag near the Pep boys and Wednesday I saw her walking towards Taco bell in the same area.

Be cool and be safe.

Botmfeedr
04-16-05, 01:58
This Morning around 1030 I saw a possible newbie. Tall with bleach blonde hair across from Mc Donalds walking. I say possible because I havenot seen her before. Looked good but, small breasts. Not my style.

Anyhow I have recently seen several new WSW and BSW on this same track usually morning to mid afternoons.

Happy Hunting

Swordsman 77
04-18-05, 22:04
Okay, I had to do it. I saw a SW who matched the description all you guys gave for Kristina and I circled around to make the pick-up. Sure enough it was her. Pretended I had seen her a little over a year ago and she pipes right up with "So, you want a blow job?" There's only one answer to a question like that!

The whole drive to park was exactly what everyone talks about. A lot of chola attitude and such. She also kept talking about getting "tipped" when we were done. Hey, I pay you, I don't have to tip you. That's the way it works. WAY too much chatter for the short drive!

Anyway, got BBBJTCIM for $20 which was pretty good but sorta rushed. I don't come quickly. Asked her if she would swallow and she said "Sure, if you tip me." OK. She took it in the mouth and then was right there out the door, obviously spitting it out. I drove her back to drop her off and she repeatedly mentioned getting her "tip" before I dropped her off. When I said that she was supposed to swallow for that tip she got a little testy and said she had swallowed. I gave her a $5 tip and figured that it was worth it to get her out of my ride.

Bottom line: Good BJ for the $ but not worth the hassles of listening to her talk. I'll stick to the AMP's in the future. Much more relaxed.

FYI: She is definitely a speeder. If you don't know what this is - she's on speed, crystal meth, methamphetamine. I can tell, I'm an expert on that stuff.

Wilie Cumonya
04-22-05, 00:09
I saw a HOT BSW on University this afternoon around 2:00. She was young, tall and sweet, wearing a denim skirt and a pink top. She was walking on the corner near University Liquor. She seemed out-of-place compared to the usual trash that hangs out in the Riverside area. I made a U-turn to get a second look, but she was gone within 20 seconds. Which one of you lucky bastards picked her up?

Member #5605
04-23-05, 11:10
Anyone come across anything OTHER then Kristina on Magnolia? I can't believe that she is all that is out there (I mean, there has to be more then her! Please!)

Three X
05-13-05, 13:37
Sorry for the late notice guys, but I just stumbled onto this site and am new to the massage scene. Please check out my yahoo profile for my pictures as I would love to meet you guys tomorrow 5/13/05 in Riverside! Click on my cool links for my page! profiles.yahoo.com/sbsppineappleHow can we go to your profile? It is not open for the public!

Member #5605
05-13-05, 13:53
I went to this woman's "Mr. Parlor.com" site (which is linked to from her Yahoo Profile), and aside from being "thick", and not all that attractive, she thinks a guy will give her $100-125 to get JUST A MASSAGE in some motel room here in Riverside (for today only!). Obviously, this woman does NOT know why mogers visit MP's. If she is so "committed" to her "relationship", then she should not be advertising an over-priced massage here, or working in the MP industry at all!

Member #5605
05-13-05, 13:55
For those who remember "Dee" (that worked out of the old Super 8 Motel at University and Chicago a couple of years ago!), she is still around, and seeking clients. PM me if you remember her, and need her number.

Woohoo59
05-22-05, 05:26
Left a punk rock show at the Riverside Brewing Company just before midnight. Decided to go cruise University. Cruised it from midnight to 12:15 am or so.

Saw one thin young BSW walking towards the #1 convenience store.

Just across the street theres two worn out mid 40's SW's. One blonde, one latina.

Both had seen better days, like 20 years ago. Well at least they werent whales I guess. The blonde got picked up.

Also, last week on Wednesday I drove down University at about 5pm and I saw 3-5 possible/probable SW's including one cute young white chick and a handfull of typical University BSW's. I was with my chick at the time and couldnt investigate further.

LoneDog
05-25-05, 15:51
I live in the Temecula/Murrieta area, and I want to give a "heads up" to any of you who hobby in this area. There is an ad in the P.E. that reads "SENSATIONAL MASSAGE.(951) 600-XXXX. I had a strange and annoying experience at this place.

I actually have been there twice. It is located in a home in a nice, middle class area of Murrieta. I called made an appointment and drove to the location. I took a precautionary drive through the neighborhood. There were people in their yards doing yard work and many people walking around with their children or dogs. The home is situated on a corner, but any of the many neighbors can obviously see men coming and going from that house. It is not easy to be discrete at this location.

On my first visit, Tina answered the door, and I was invited into a very neat and well furnished home. I was asked to remove my shoes and was escorted upstairs where she asked for the house fee of $60 for an hour. I took a shower in a very neat and clean bathroom and returned to the room. Tina is about 25 and quite cute with a curvy, athletic body. She does have a very long c-section scar. She gave me a very lame massage for a few minutes before asking what I wanted. We agreed on a nude BBBJ for $80 with no CIM. After we finished, I took a second shower, tipped her, went downstairs for my shoes and left. All in all, it was an O.K. time with no problems.

On my second visit, a week or so later, things were very different even though she recognized me from my previous visit. I, again, paid the house fee of $60, took a shower and went back to the room for the massage. She gave another lame ass massage for about ONE minute and then demanded that I pay the tip at that time. Remember, I tipped her AFTER the service on my first visit So, I gave her $80 as I had on my first visit, and she immediately demanded more money. I told her that the tip was the same as I had given her on the first visit and that I expected the same service. She became furious with me and told me that she wanted a tip of $160 - Say What?. She yelled at me and waved the money that I had given her in my face. At this point, I was so turned off by her attitude that I reached up, snatched back the tip from her hand and began to get dressed. She continued to rant and rave at me. I must say that I never raised my voice nor disrespected her in any way at any time. I quietly got dressed and started out of the room. At this time, a very young girl, about 3 or 4 years old ran up the stairs to where we were - what's up with that? I couldn't wait to get out of there. As I got downstairs, I heard a man's voice coming from somewhere in the back of the house, so I slipped on my shoes and left.

They close operations at 5 or 6 p.m., and feel that, in doing so, they will avoid a possible bust - RIGHT! They are in the middle of a busy neighborhood, there is at least one small child inside the house as well as at least one male. I wonder what might happen to any customer if they were busted while you were there, especially with a child in the house. I, obviously, will never return to this place - ever. This is a big heads up to my brothers in the area. If you go there, you might be in for major trouble, so be very careful.

LoneDog

senior1
05-26-05, 22:35
Thanks for the alert. No one needs these kind of problems.

Crazy Mole
05-29-05, 23:56
I don't know if this is part of Riverside but I was driving down State street near noon and saw beautiful BSW walking. Was not alone so I was not able to verify but she looked like a possible 8. I don't know the area well so I can't give anymore details about location.

Dirk Diggler
05-31-05, 00:45
Cruised University on my way to work today. Was I surprised to find SW's! It's been years since Univ. looked like this. I counted 6 SW's 4 BSW and 2 trashy WSW in one pass down the strip. I pulled over and talked to a young, cute BSW wearing all white. She quoted $50 for CBJ and $80 for FS. Too much for this part of town. She was about a 7.

Cruised further down and found "chocolate". Pretty cute, wearing pink shorts and a black top. BSW about 22 years old. Negotiated BBBJ CIM for $40. Good oral skills and pleased with the service.

Not a bad experience afterall! And by the way, zero LE presence!!

Dirk Diggler

Member #1332
05-31-05, 02:15
Hi All,

Any word on the status of temecula AMPs? I hit either Chico or Oasis (I forget - The one behind the Sizzler on Jefferson) a long time ago and would like a trip back. However, I heard many were busted recently. Anyone know what's open?

Thanks

Jazz Fan
06-01-05, 00:38
Oasis (the one behind Sizzler) was still going in March but entry is up to $50 for 1/2 hour. Best bet there still appears to be Jessie.

Optiyep
06-01-05, 18:19
Has anyone tried this woman out?

Yep

I went to this woman's "Mr. Parlor.com" site (which is linked to from her Yahoo Profile), and aside from being "thick", and not all that attractive, she thinks a guy will give her $100-125 to get JUST A MASSAGE in some motel room here in Riverside (for today only!). Obviously, this woman does NOT know why mogers visit MP's. If she is so "committed" to her "relationship", then she should not be advertising an over-priced massage here, or working in the MP industry at all!

Member #1332
06-01-05, 21:52
Awesome - thanks Jazz.

Exodike
06-01-05, 23:30
Hey everyone,

This is kind of related, but I wanted to also ask if anyone has gone to the new Beach Bikini Club in Lake Elsinore, which is right across the street from the AMP I mentioned above. I'm just curious whether the lapdance action is lax, or if you're across the room from the girl when she's doing her thing. heheheh

Keep it safe!The Bikini Beach bar is just a regular bar where the bartenders and waitresses wear bikinis. No lap dances or table dances or anything. Just decent looking gals serving beer.

Swordsman 77
06-03-05, 22:27
Okay, I was cruising Magnolia looking for something other than Kristina when I noticed a sign for "Kyoto sauna & massage" on the building to the southeast of Polk and Magnolia. If any of you mongers or lurkers actually crusie Riverside then you know where that is! I had no time to really check it out so it might be a possible new provider in need of a little monger research. I've taken a couple for the team in the past for the sake of such research so come on guys! Lets make get someone in there to explore the territory and report back!

I'm at the point where I'm starting to think that it's not worth reporting on new sources unless someone else steps up to the plate! So if we don't get more cooperation in the IE, why bother? Lets work together and we can all share the cumming rewards!

Swordsman

Member #5605
06-05-05, 21:12
I too went by this new "Kyoto" MP at Polk and Magnolia today (its open Sundays!), and saw that it appears to emphasize "sauna treatment" along with massages. But the prices are NOT CHEAP (if its a "rub and tug", then its a damned expensive one!). I did not partake of the place given the prices ($60-80) for just the "1/2 hour session". Someone was already in the reception area, so maybe he is one of us, and will post accordingly.

Swordsman 77
06-06-05, 02:42
I was in the mood for some AMP action and decided to check out the new Kyoto Massage place I had mentioned in an earlier post. Went in and noted that it was a step above the regular AMP"s I have seen. Had a regular receptionist instead of the mamasan behind a closed glass panel, glossy broshures on the services provided, and they take appointments. That combined with the prices convinced me that the place is legit and I left without wasting my money. What will it take to get some AMP action in Riverside county?!?

noneathome
06-06-05, 02:58
Hi All,

Any word on the status of temecula AMPs? I hit either Chico or Oasis (I forget - The one behind the Sizzler on Jefferson) a long time ago and would like a trip back. However, I heard many were busted recently. Anyone know what's open?

ThanksThat AMP still provides H/J, but I noticed you basically have to ask for it directly but $ is not dicussed thus at your discretion. Jesse the latina isn't looking as good as a year ago and that older Asian woman is still there. Overall the place is "ok" for a quick tug, but thats about it.

Stressed out is gone now. I'm glad, I'm convinced the woman there was a TV! lol.

H/J still available on request from Asian place on enterprise circle, if you like getting one from your asian grandma.

noneathome
06-06-05, 11:00
I live in the Temecula/Murrieta area, ... There is an ad in the P.E. that reads "SENSATIONAL MASSAGE.(951) 600-XXXX. I had a strange and annoying experience at this place .... This is a big heads up to my brothers in the area. If you go there, you might be in for major trouble, so be very careful.

LoneDogI couldn't resist giving this place a try based on reviews from another board. The neiborhood is as described, very nice. The woman told me Tina no longer works there. Maybe she changed her name. I made it clear to her that i am not LE in a few obvious ways but no action or discussion of action of any kind happened. Maybe there is nothing for first timers there because all I got was a pretty good massage. She was a cool lady so I was mostly happy with that. There were no kids or other people there.

I probably won't go back unless my neck is really sore.

Unterman
06-07-05, 15:16
Greetings,

The action on University, 6 June, was slim as always. The SWs disappeared as quiclky as they appeared. There was one of each: 1 thick BSW, 1 thick WSW, 1 petite but old LSW(Maribel), and a new to me ASW. The ASW was the best of the bunch but was very cautious about whom she chose to "date". I guess I did not fit the bill. They were out between 8:30pm-9:30pm.

At the same location, 7 June, from 7am-9:30am the same BSW and WSW were out. I also saw Taylor the WSW from my prior posts. Did not get any as they look like 3s at best when the sun is up and I am not intoxicated.

As always more miss than hit. If any of you had to opportunity to "date" the ASW, PM me with her info, please.

Cheers,

Unterman

Three X
06-08-05, 12:00
Greetings,

The action on University, 6 June, was slim as always. The SWs disappeared as quiclky as they appeared. There was one of each: 1 thick BSW, 1 thick WSW, 1 petite but old LSW(Maribel), and a new to me ASW. The ASW was the best of the bunch but was very cautious about whom she chose to "date". I guess I did not fit the bill. They were out between 8:30pm-9:30pm.

At the same location, 7 June, from 7am-9:30am the same BSW and WSW were out. I also saw Taylor the WSW from my prior posts. Did not get any as they look like 3s at best when the sun is up and I am not intoxicated.

As always more miss than hit. If any of you had to opportunity to "date" the ASW, PM me with her info, please.

Cheers,

UntermanMaribel is really quite young around 25 the latina I know anyway!

Woohoo59
06-16-05, 06:22
6-16-05 Thursday 1:15 am

Cruised University at 1:15 am. One block east of the #1 convenience store saw a BSW about 5-6 overall in a minidress and heels. Obvious pussy for sale.

noneathome
06-17-05, 12:29
- VIP on 6th, great massage nothing else. A long time ago there was limited hit and miss action to be had and the action cycles but they are unfortunatly still legit.

- Grand/91, I've seen a couple positive posts on this place in the past but was a dud for me.

- Next to paintball store on 6th, got MMS! yuk. Asked if been before, said yes but she didnt send anyone else in. They have mirrors and a small shower and interigate the crap out of you but then....NOTHING. Maybe I should have slapped her in the face with it to prove I'm cool. What a waste of money.

- Smith st. north of 6th (2 story building on 1rst floor), was tug only - but this one I dont have recent knowledge so please post recent 411 if you have it, I have been thinking of going back.

Optiyep
06-22-05, 17:39
I agree in total. Been to Smith and got the tug, but it was hurried and massage sucked. 91 grand has the feel like something might happen it may depend on who you get. The white chick is gives one of the greatest massages I have ever had but nothing else. I going to try a chick this week in Riverside that works in the back of hair salon. She has a website but very incognito it seems there are posts on the ER but I'm not a member so I can't read the real skinny. I'll post when I have more.

Yep

- VIP on 6th, great massage nothing else. A long time ago there was limited hit and miss action to be had and the action cycles but they are unfortunatly still legit.

Grand/91, I've seen a couple positive posts on this place in the past but was a dud for me.

Next to paintball store on 6th, got MMS! yuk. Asked if been before, said yes but she didnt send anyone else in. They have mirrors and a small shower and interigate the crap out of you but then....NOTHING. Maybe I should have slapped her in the face with it to prove I'm cool. What a waste of money.

Smith st. north of 6th (2 story building on 1rst floor), was tug only - but this one I dont have recent knowledge so please post recent 411 if you have it, I have been thinking of going back.

Unterman
06-29-05, 19:29
I going to try a chick this week in Riverside that works in the back of hair salon.
YepIf it is the hairs salon on University just west of Market, don't bother. She is a tranny. Unless you don't mind that. But I am sad to say I know from first-hand experience. She has an amazing body, enough to fool me, but that's a man.

Unterman

Member #5605
07-08-05, 15:23
For those who remember her, or have seen her recently, Dee (a gorgeous SBF) is still seeking "play-pals". PM me for her number. She lives in Rubidoux, and works all over the county. Prefers to stay local, but for the right price, will "cum" to you! ;) (And she DOES TOO! ;)

Iefunseeker
07-08-05, 15:26
I have noticed an opening of four new parlors in the area. Two in old establishments a new one that looks legit (went in but did not partake) and a fourth one visited on a saturday that was empty but is still in the paper. Three are advertised in newspaper. Any feedback would be appreciated.

derbin
07-15-05, 04:43
I have noticed an opening of four new parlors in the area. Two in old establishments a new one that looks legit (went in but did not partake) and a fourth one visited on a saturday that was empty but is still in the paper. Three are advertised in newspaper. Any feedback would be appreciated.Kyoto on Magnolia and the new one in the Vons Shopping Center on La Sierra are legit and are the same owners. Kyoto is by far the nicest mp I have ever seen. More like a spa in Vegas, with hardwood floors, ceramic tiles in shower. The girls seem like they are right out of massage school. I had the best massage ever at Kyoto, go there if you what a good hard pro massage.

Botmfeedr
07-16-05, 12:22
Last night University was Hoppin, I counted 9 SW's workin it. Mostly BSW but, I did see 2 WSW (a 5 and a 7) and 1 HSW (6) a couple of the young BSW were walking slow talking on the chirp phones, but they were watchin traffic hard and got into a couple of cars and trucks. Looks like the action is pickin up.

Wilie Cumonya
07-20-05, 23:37
There was quite a bit of activity on University near Ottawa today. Several bsw's and wsw's ranging from cute to downright fugly. Unfortunately the LE action was just as busy. On Tuesday, spotted what appeared to be a bsw is a yellow mini skirt walking around 3rd and Market. She was pulling one of those rollable suitcases behind her. Caught a glimpse of her bending over as I drove by. I don't think she had on any panties on. Made another round, but she vanished.

Dirk Diggler
07-21-05, 01:51
I was down on University around 630 pm tonight and I saw a few girls working. Spotted "Lonnie", a BSW, probably age 18-20. She jumped in the car and off we drove for a while. Pulled to the curb and offered $40 for CBJ. We were about to do the deed, when she says "I have no more condoms". She calls her WSW friend, but by then, I was limp as a noodle and uninterested. Dropped her sorry ass back on University and headed home.

Poor quality in Riverside. Too bad it's not like it was in the late 1990's!

Dirk Diggler

Horn Dog 7
07-21-05, 20:23
I was down on University around 630 pm tonight and I saw a few girls working. Spotted "Lonnie", a BSW, probably age 18-20. She jumped in the car and off we drove for a while. Pulled to the curb and offered $40 for CBJ. We were about to do the deed, when she says "I have no more condoms". She calls her WSW friend, but by then, I was limp as a noodle and uninterested. Dropped her sorry ass back on University and headed home.

Poor quality in Riverside. Too bad it's not like it was in the late 1990's!

Dirk DigglerHey,

I pick up "Lonnie" at about 4:10 pm today offered her $60 for some f/s. She accepted. I always bring my own condoms. Don't trust the ones these chicks have. Pulled down on 7th street, found some shade, climbed in the back of my truck with camper shell, and did the deed. Nice tight fit! Really hit the spot. The only thing is that LE is really present. It's a wonder things went as well as they did!

I agree, I wish University would get back the way it was a few years ago.

Horn Dog 7

noneathome
07-21-05, 21:02
Kyoto on Magnolia and the new one in the Vons Shopping Center on La Sierra are legit and are the same owners. Kyoto is by far the nicest mp I have ever seen. More like a spa in Vegas, with hardwood floors, ceramic tiles in shower. The girls seem like they are right out of massage school. I had the best massage ever at Kyoto, go there if you what a good hard pro massage.

I saw this post before I went but I also saw a post on another sight suggesting the opposite so I tested it. There is not even a HJ at Kyoto.

Here is the problem I have with this place:

Looking at the women at the desk you would think there is more to be had but there is not. I can tell they are trying to make people think there is more by how they act and dress. The girl winked at me. Also when I told her I only wanted 30 minutes she made a point to say but 30 minutes is only the back so do 60 then we can do the front. She was also standing but leaning way over so I could see almost full breast-this happened when I declined the 60 minutes. The places that are truly legit don't dress that way, they also act more sterile and not at all flirty because the truely legit places do not like hobbiests.

I think this place (like a few others) expect to stay in business by tempting Johns then not delivering. Don't be surprised if you see ad's on CL or posts from Newbies talking the place up. It's probably their own people. I suspect the "positive" feedback on the other site I mentioned was a self promotion.

Waste of time. The massage was "OK" at best.

Member #5605
07-21-05, 23:58
Given all the construction on Univ. Ave. and all the LE presence-where DOES one find this "Lonnie" at whatever time of the day? I have actually gotten lucky a time or two on Magnolia-but nothing recently on Univ. Too far, and too "hot"!

Dirk Diggler
07-22-05, 00:43
Look and you shall find!

(Usually around 4-7 pm on Univ and Kansas (Corner of Church's and KFC Chicken) Where all the "Chicken heads" hang out)!!! HA AHAHH HA!!

Good Luck

Dirk

Luv Asians 33
07-23-05, 16:11
Hey there.

Decided to visit L&L (I think that's the name) off Jefferson in Temecula yesterday. .40/30 min, and I met "Lisa". VERY nice. VERY nice, indeed. Short hair, amazing breasts and they were real, which is my favorite. I'm guessing she's around 28. I tried negotiating, but didn't want to piss her off, so I only counter offered 1 time. She was great. I would/am definitely going back there. The massage was pretty good, too.

Face: 8
Skills: 7
Attitude: 8
Body: 9

Overall: 8

Be safe, guys!

OH, by the way...There was another girl who was in there at the time. She was a little older, but was wearing a SMOKIN' outfit, and I was kind of hoping I'd get her. I don't know what her name was, but I am going back! Her body looked REALLY nice.

Botmfeedr
07-25-05, 05:21
Once again around midnite I found myself cruisin University Ave. I noticed a few SW's but nothing really caught my eye until I noticed alot of activity at a 3 storey motel W of Autozone sign said "New Management". So I decide to go ahead and pull into the parking lot at the motel.

Well, I sat there for about 10 minutes and noticed the curtains moving on several windows and sure enough the girls started poking their heads outsideand walking over to the soda machine. After looking at a couple of them I found one I liked and motioned her over. She told me her name was Taylor and quoted .70 for her company, I countered with .40 which she accepted and followed her back to her room. 5'7, Blonde. Decent service, not rushed.

Bluedog
07-27-05, 11:56
I saw a LSW on 6th and lincoln yesterday about 3:00 in the afternoon.

Mid 20s looks 7-8.

I had to pass. I had no time.

BoobieNoobie
07-30-05, 00:49
Anyone suggest any tips, beyond the obvious, for an AMP newb to get past "first base"? Have had Jessie at Oasis in Temecula 2 times now and no hint of any action. Hate to offend her by coming out and asking for a H/J but is that what you basically have to do? Some cheeze ball come on line like, "ever massage anything else"? lol

Any other spots in Temec I should try? Only other one I know about is Asian Massage Center which was equally unrewarding.

Dirk Diggler
08-01-05, 21:45
Saw Lonnie and her 3 other friends on University today around 4:30 pm. They were at the same corner of Church's and KFC. Drove bye only and did not stop to partake in the action.

Dirk Diggler

Number Cruncher
08-04-05, 20:56
Boobie Noobie,

A few quick tips: first, read back through the archives, especially in San Bernardino. Many good tips.

1) Get naked right away - take a shower if possible, and once you get back to the room, take everything off and lay down on your stomach while you're waiting for the girl to come to the room. This tells her you're not a cop. If she covers you up or tells you to cover up, its usually a sign that they're legit.

2) A few minutes into the massage, start rubbing her thigh. If she doesn't say anything, move your hand up slowly until you're rubbing her ass. If she doesn't say anything then, its probably safe to say they provide extras. Usually once your start rubbing the ass, they will rub yours and/or reach between your legs and play with your balls.

3) Once nice and hard, flip over and they'll usually ask right away what you want, so tell them - I just usually say "Everything", or make hand signs, so if you just want a HJ, make a hand sign. Read around for pricing info, but most of the places I frequent usually perform the deed and expect a tip after. I usually give $40 for HJ's and $60 for everything, but depends on the area. Plenty of places can average $100-150 for everything, and much more.

4) If you find a good spot and become a regular and tip well, the sky's the limit. I go to a place where I see two girls regularly and they give me excellent massages, and start rimming after 10 minutes or so until I get rock hard.

Most important - location. I'm not gonna name my fave. spots on here, but go to www.sbsun.com, into the classifieds, and type "massage" as a keyword. I guaurantee you 90% of these places hook it up. Temecula is a family town - stay away from there. Go north on the 15 to fontana/bollmington/rialto, upland is a good spot, colton is good, among others. Don't give up dude - keep at it. It takes a little experience, not to mention that its a pretty nervous experience the first few times.

Good luck.

Horn Dog 7
08-05-05, 19:07
Saw Lonnie and her 3 other friends on University today around 4:30 pm. They were at the same corner of Church's and KFC. Drove bye only and did not stop to partake in the action.

Dirk DigglerSome pretty good action Thursday afternoon around 6:00 pm on University, west of the KFC. WSW, spiked orange colored hair, micro shorts, etc. Really HOT. Tried to double back, but some monger snagged her up before I could get back. This is the first time that I spotted her making the rounds. BTW, Lonnie and her crew are still hanging out in their usual spot. LE is present, so use caution.

Horn Dog 7

James64
08-09-05, 00:34
Do we post Colton reviews in San Bernardino or Riverside?

Fuck it. I'll post in both.

I'm from the high desert, so please forgive me if I'm fucking this all up.

Anyway, went to CA (looking for Heidi, but she's on vacation) and met Carla, a tall and beautiful Latina from Honduras.

A tiny-bit thicker than I usually like, or so I thought- but once in her glory, perfect!
Very friendly and accommodating.

Well worth the visit. And she is an Angel.

40/80 (best I could do, fellas).

To the tall, shaved-head black dude with the P.I.M.P.I.N.G. SUV, who said to me, "You can't beat it", as we were leaving- amen, my brother!

Dirk Diggler
08-09-05, 21:43
Picked up lonnie for a quick car date. CBJ for $40 with good effort. She requested a tip if she did a good job, but in the end I had $5 bucks left and told her I needed gas. Her crew is still hanging out in Riverside. They go by Nasty and Cinnamon on Craigslist.

Dirk

Inlander
08-12-05, 21:12
I drove down University about 5:10 P.M. today, and saw 6 working girls. That is the most I've seen at one time in ages! And, no LE in sight.

Okay, 3 were old, used up skanks who have been around since Moses went through puberty. BUT, 3 were solid 8's. One white chick, and one black chick hanging around the entrance to the 'notel' on Ottawa, and one black chick near the liquor store.

I didn't have time to stop and chat (damn work!), but they sure looked fine. All three were pretty low key - They made the eye contact, nodded toward the side street and/or alley, and were dressed nicely enough to showcase the goods without attracting undo attention from non-mongers.

Maybe the tide is turning, and we can actually have sex again in Riverside.

Be safe and satisfied.

Inlander

cheapguy
08-24-05, 21:42
I agree with Islandman. I was in the area of Comber off University and I saw a VERY pretty latina in a long dark dress that gave me the eye, unfortuantely, I couldn't stop. Today there were at least 10 to 12 in the area of Ottowa and University, I have never seen them so thick. There was a lot of LE around and every time I would get into position, I would see one and I would have to move on. After the 4th cruiser (or same cruiser for the fourth time) saw me, I decided to split without partaking. There was a very young blond with a brown haired friend, two nice looking bsw and 3 bsw that have seen better days. There was also a thick white blonde gal and an amazon looking gal with redish hair. This won't last long, LE won't tollerate this many in one place so I expect some sort of sweep. But enjoy while you can, maybe the competition will keep prices low.

Wilie Cumonya
08-24-05, 23:26
The action in Riverside may be hot, but 90% of the action is concentrated in one small area (University and Ottawa). It's way too easy for LE to bust you. I don't understand why they don't spread out. At least on Holt in Ontario-Montclair-Pomona, you have miles of road with lots of side streets and parking lots to use. Riverside is investing loads of cash to improve the downtown image. There's no way they'll let the current situation continue. Be Careful!

Horn Dog 7
08-25-05, 20:29
The action in Riverside may be hot, but 90% of the action is concentrated in one small area (University and Ottawa). It's way too easy for LE to bust you. I don't understand why they don't spread out. At least on Holt in Ontario-Montclair-Pomona, you have miles of road with lots of side streets and parking lots to use. Riverside is investing loads of cash to improve the downtown image. There's no way they'll let the current situation continue. Be Careful!I took a ride down there today to check out the action. Parked my car, and just walked around the area to see what LE is doing. Be careful, cause there were a couple of unmaked LE cars on the side street. I walked right by them, and into Auto Zone. There is some "bust" action going on. Some "decoy" babies at work!

Horn Dog 7

Hizark21
08-27-05, 14:21
Is the the Riverside action fairly consistent or is the action fairly hit & miss.....?? Sounds like Riverside might be worth a cruiise....?? When is a good time to cruise...?

Horn Dog 7
08-27-05, 19:16
Is the the Riverside action fairly consistent or is the action fairly hit & miss? Sounds like Riverside might be worth a cruiise? When is a good time to cruise?The last two nights (Thursday & Friday nights, about 6:00 pm) Have been outstanding! Thurs. night, two BSW were just too much! I have never seen women this hot anyplace! One was thick with HUGE boobs and absolutely gorgeous legs! Both wearing stripper heels, tight T-shirts, and shorts that barely covered their butts. WOW! But don't hold your breath guys, LE has pulled back its cruising just for the time being I understand. So if you are going to go down there, do it before Monday, or you will be out of luck.

Horn Dog 7

Member #5605
08-27-05, 20:47
I think the "action" most recently posted about for here in Riverside is more "miss" then "hit". I live in this town, and can't remember the last time I got an SW off of University. I did look for one a month or so ago, and it was dead. So I think the "finds" are completely random. Better that way since LE will not know when us mongers are out looking. But they make a presence on Univ. Ave. all the time in any case.

Wilie Cumonya
09-03-05, 00:29
Recent activity has definately been more hit than miss. Today I saw two fine BSW's (One, tall with black/blond braided hair. The other, shorter with great body and a denim mini-skirt.) and a nice WSW. They were spread out on University between Ottawa and Iowa. Anyone know their names? My route takes me through the area during the late afternoon. I don't know if it's the same earlier. If anyone has had any recent luck, what are the typical rates?

Member #5605
09-03-05, 11:29
Let me know if one of those BSW's is named "Dee". it might be the one I know very well. If it is, I am not aware she has resorted to that level of "entertainment". She has a cell, and takes private clients.

Wilie Cumonya
09-07-05, 00:41
University was full of some big, fat cows today. There's nothing like huge thighs and bellies bulging out of tight shorts. How desperate must one be? The only attractive two I saw were the tall BSW and shorter WSW who seem to hang out together.

Down and Dirty
09-12-05, 23:18
I just recently moved out to the above area, and I've been on the lookout for SW with no luck. If any one know of an area I could try or if any one has some provider's they don't mind sharing. It would be greatly appriciated. PM me or post.

senior1
09-13-05, 17:12
D&D

I travel this area regularly and have yet to find any SW's.

There was one report awhile back, but was very vague on the location. It might have been around Florida and Lyons. Will keep you posted if any materialize.

Head Sprung
09-14-05, 14:11
I have been on University and have seen plenty of these sw with their chirp phones. So far I have picked up two, a bsw and a hsw. Both of them reported to what it seems like was their pimp when I picked them up. They look good but I just think they charge way too much. One asked for 50 for a bj and the other said 60. There is one that is totally awsome, her name is Tammy. She is a little chunky but gives a great bj. She has never asked me for more than 20. She isnt some beat up druggy or does she dress like one with the chirp phones. She has blond hair and usually is wearing some really tight jeans. If you can find her guys she is worth it! My suggestion is too stay away from the chirp phone girls most are a rip off!

Down and Dirty
09-14-05, 20:33
Thanks Senior1,

I'll keep my eyes out in that area. Until then I guess I just have to go back to Univer and hope for the best.

Lurch
09-15-05, 16:29
Came through the area just before lunch. A BSW and WSW were working the north side of the street next to the liquor store. Judging from Head Sprung's report, one of them may have been Tammy. WSW was wearing Blue Jean shorts with rhinestones on the back side and a white top, the BSW was also in shorts in a pink tank top. On the way back to work and didn't have the time or the $$ to stop.

Horn Dog 7
09-15-05, 20:05
Yesterday (Wednesday) at approx. 6:00 pm there was one "HOT" WSW at the corner of Ottawa and University. She was a redhead, with a killer body. I made a quick U-turn, but was a second too late. A guy in a new Mustang snagged her before me.

Horn Dog 7

Head Sprung
09-21-05, 01:15
Took a cruise down university on Monday around 9 and saw a ton of the infamous chirp girls. Saw one hsw and decided I would give another one a try. Her name was Ceci, I guess short for Cecilia. She was wearing some really tight shorts with a white top and very huge breasts. She had the stripper heels on that was also a plus. I noticed she was with another hsw so I carefully pulled up on her and quickly we negotiated a price. I kept telling her of a quiet spot I knew but she wanted to go where she wanted. I finally gave in and she directs me to the street parallel to university. I told her this was a very busy street and there is no way I am going to do it right here. She said its here or nothing, so I told her than its nothing because I dont feel like going to jail today. She quickly got out and began chirping the other girls to look out for my car. I found out also that they are all organized together under one big pimp who sits down one of the side streets parked in a beige surburban. Cruised down there today which is Tuesday and saw the cops rounding up all the girls. Looks like it might be all done for the chirp girls.

Head sprung

Double
09-24-05, 04:31
University between the 91 freeway and Ottawa is crawling with SW's. There is a variety of flavors, Black, Hispanic, and White. Many of the ladies are pretty good looking. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would put them at around 7. These are not the regular drugged out types. They are actually good looking.

There is one thing, LE is all over. They are parked, and the are patroling the area pretty heavily. Also lots of street type around. They appear to be looking for an opportunity to come up on a couple of dollars. With all of the LE and street preditors around, it just did not seem worth taking a shoot.

I have not seen ho's walking the street like this since the late 90's in San Francisco. It is quite a seen. I would say that there were at least 15 service providers out there. Just be carefull, you do not want a pleasure trip to go wrong.

BobJohnson36
09-30-05, 19:55
I tried to start a new thread but I couldn't for some reason. Found a LMP in SW Riverside. Temecula area. The girls are pretty hot. All latina. Best place I have found so far. I will trade info with senior members only as I have struck gold here. I really wanted to keep it for myself, but I hope that I will benefit from others sharing info with me about other places. There are a few 8 & 9's there.

Horn Dog 7
10-05-05, 02:51
Yeah, you are right to some degree. I cruised University at 6:30 pm and then again at about 9:15 pm tonight and there was some pretty good SW action. Three hot looking WSW's and one thick LSW, who was poured into a pair of shorts with some stripper heels, and big tits. She was so hot I almost collided with an LE cruiser in front of me.

And here is the challenge, there is great action, but LE is as thick as flies. You make a move on one of these providers, get ready for some heavy duty LE action. I saw one guy pull over to snag that hot little redhead that been down there for a while, just to get immediately nailed by an LE cruiser. They let the chick walk, but had the poor guy get out of his car. That's all I stuck around for, I got the hell out of there after that!

University between the 91 freeway and Ottawa is crawling with SW's. There is a variety of flavors, Black, Hispanic, and White. Many of the ladies are pretty good looking. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would put them at around 7. These are not the regular drugged out types. They are actually good looking.

There is one thing, LE is all over. They are parked, and the are patroling the area pretty heavily. Also lots of street type around. They appear to be looking for an opportunity to come up on a couple of dollars. With all of the LE and street preditors around, it just did not seem worth taking a shoot.

I have not seen ho's walking the street like this since the late 90's in San Francisco. It is quite a seen. I would say that there were at least 15 service providers out there. Just be carefull, you do not want a pleasure trip to go wrong.

noneathome
10-05-05, 17:29
This must be the place by Pizza Hut. The Monday/Friday girl is an AMAZING hot latina. Looking at .5/.8 but worth even more. The weds girl with the giant boobies has such a crappy attitude i walked out. I really don't know how many girls work each day. I only know when the one I like works.

I tried to start a new thread but I couldn't for some reason. Found a LMP in SW Riverside. Temecula area. The girls are pretty hot. All latina. Best place I have found so far. I will trade info with senior members only as I have struck gold here. I really wanted to keep it for myself, but I hope that I will benefit from others sharing info with me about other places. There are a few 8 & 9's there.

Member #5605
10-05-05, 18:50
Why oh WHY, do mongers use their damn vehicles to pick up SW's when it is so obvious to LE, and everyone within eyesight what is happening? Can't say I express much sympathy for the monger that loses his vehicle in doing the blatantly obvious! Parking, walking, and walking with the SW TO my vehicle has always kept my vehicle in my possession. Of course given a now "hot" area, such as Univ. Ave, I am actually avoiding it in order to KEEP my vehicle, and avoid another PC 647(b) charge. I am glad that there are SW's to be "selected" from on Univ., but its too far for me to drive with too great a risk (and besides, where does one PARK on Univ. Ave. anyway?)

Member #5605
10-05-05, 18:51
Florida Ave. (Hemet's Main Drag!) is always good to find an SW or two on. I have been very lucky when I have been in Hemet. But I rarely go there!

I just recently moved out to the above area, and I've been on the lookout for SW with no luck. If any one know of an area I could try or if any one has some provider's they don't mind sharing. It would be greatly appriciated. PM me or post.

Horn Dog 7
10-05-05, 20:58
Well actually I can answer that question Redneck... Parking can be had at a couple of restaurants and an auto parts store located on University. Or a monger can park his vehicle along one of the perpendicular side streets as well.

One rule that all mongers need to abide by is never stop to pick up a SW on University Ave. itself! Unless you want to go directly to jail. There are some really hot "chicky babies" down there, but you need to play by the rules. Redneck is right on this one... Walk, don't drive!

Why oh WHY, do mongers use their damn vehicles to pick up SW's when it is so obvious to LE, and everyone within eyesight what is happening? Can't say I express much sympathy for the monger that loses his vehicle in doing the blatantly obvious! Parking, walking, and walking with the SW TO my vehicle has always kept my vehicle in my possession. Of course given a now "hot" area, such as Univ. Ave, I am actually avoiding it in order to KEEP my vehicle, and avoid another PC 647(b) charge. I am glad that there are SW's to be "selected" from on Univ., but its too far for me to drive with too great a risk (and besides, where does one PARK on Univ. Ave. anyway?)

Down and Dirty
10-05-05, 22:50
I've been on Florida and gotten lucky a couple of times. I hit up Dee a while ago and wow. Too bad I had to much party favors before. Next time I'll be ready

Inlander
10-06-05, 13:01
I just drove University about 9:00 A.M. this morning (Thursday), and there were at least 7 girls plying the trade. 1 white skank, 6 bsw's, and 3 of them were a 7 or better. 2 were even dressed up sexily. 1 was probably a grandmother, and 1 would only appeal to those who enjoy REALLY 'bbbw', and it would help if he was blind too.

I was 'on the clock', so couldn't partake of the goodies. I hope a couple of them are around later today.

There was also an almost suspicious lack of LE. It is most unusual not to see at least one cruiser on this main drag; If not city, than at least a UCR cop. There were none at the donut store, IHOP, or either of the 2 mex stands they tend to frequent here. Maybe they finally realized they aren't going to eliminate the problem at this venue, and gave up???

That was a joke. They've been trying to clean this street up since the days of the raceway with varying degrees of failure. Its great to see increased activity here again, but take the sage advice offered by fellow mongers and DON'T stop for them on the avenue. Personaly, I'm not comfortable on the street or in a parking lot in this area either. The notels aren't bad at $20, and a heck of a lot safer.

Practice safe sex, and have a 'climatic' day!

Inlander

Head Sprung
10-06-05, 18:08
Took a cruise along the U to see if I can find my favorite who is Tammy and couldnt find her so I made a right on ottawa and saw about seven of the famous chirp girls standing there. Made a left into the big L motel and immediately was approached by three of them. I saw the red head one horn dog was talking about and man she is really hot! Unfortunately she wasnt one of the three to come to my car. The one that made it first was this skinny wsw named Pony Tail. She also has this name tattooed on her left breast. She said .2 for the room and .6 for everything. When we got to the window the lady asked for .4 and I looked at her and told her what happened to the .2 for the room. She said "did I say that",with a stupid look on her face. I ended up paying the .4 and went into the room with her because I was thinking with my other head. She then began to rush me telling me to hurry up finally without me finishing I got up and told her I was done which I wasnt because she was just laying there like a lame duck. She quickly put on her clothes and began the famous chirping asking her pimp if he smoked all of her blunt. She stormed out of the room and I put on my clothes and left. I noticed that rooms one and two are left open so the girls can bring the guys in the room without giving them the key which I kind of found to be odd. Next time I will look for Tammy again. These chirp girls look good but most of them have really crappy attitudes.

Inlander
10-07-05, 10:39
I went back down University off work last night (Thursday) about 8:30 P.M. There were at least a dozen sw's from Victoria to Crandall (sp?). NOT the chirp girl crew. Many of them I haven't seen before. Once again, total lack of LE which was mighty suspicious until I came to that new payday check cashing place. I don't know what happened, but every badge in the city must have been there, marked and unmarked.

I did a U, picked up a sweet young blk thing named 'Ginnie' (not Jennie, she informed me) in the McD parking lot and headed to the no-tel. I was told there was nothing available, and probably wouldn't be at night for a while??? I've been going here for years: Well, since it was 10 bucks, anyway. Even though she knows me, no room. Period.

I'm not a street dater, especially when I want fs, and this body was smokin! We hit one of the other motels on the drag where a room for all night was $45. Ouch! Ginnie suggested splitting the room if she could it for the night. I've learned THAT lesson years ago. No dice. Amazingly enough, she had ID with her, so she checked 'us' in, and that worked.

Once in the room, that fine 23 y.o. body came into view rather quickly, and she promptly started a bbbj. On with the cover, and cg at her request (not insistence). Now, this body is about 5'7", 125 lbs, with a rather small very firm butt for a blk chick, but 36B VERY firm chest. I felt and acted like a teenager again, and believe me, that is many years ago. I don't think I lasted but 6 or 7 min. She was kissing and caressing the entire time, in addition to some really interesting and stimulating lap motions. A GFE experience if I've ever had one.

Total damage was $80 plus half the room, but she was so good the little head was still doing the thinking when I was done, and generously threw in the entire room bill.

She is from Needles, and has family here she visits occassionally. She gave me digits, but when I tried them this morning, it wasn't a working number. I kind of expected that: When I pushed her for contact info, she stuttered awhile, but finally gave up a number. I don't think there even is an area code she gave me. Bummer.

After 45 min. from the pick-up to the drop-off, the force that protects and serves was still at the check cashing joint, and the sw's were taking full advantage of the opportunity.

Another up and down on the U showed at least 2 more I would have done, both blk. I only saw 3 wsw's - 1 blonde, old, short and skinny; 1 young but verrry heavy brunette; and another 30ish? blonde in a miniskirt who must have weighed 350 lbs, and I swear to god, looked like she had no teeth! I had to wait for her to cross the intersection at the Chevron, and she was making it all but impossible to avoid direct eye contact. I was almost scared!

All in all, this is the best the avenue has looked in years.

Enjoy the talent - safely.

Inlander

Webcams
10-09-05, 04:51
Had to go up that way Last Saturday saw one wsw who looked to be a definite heroin user and about45y/o+ Not worth a stop did notice a really hot latina get off work from el pollo loco would have offered a ride but had major wood going through the shorts not cool to look like a perv even if your a major perv ! Cruised the area some of the side streets had a few shady people this was around 1-7 pm not exact on the time. spent a good 2-3 hours back and forth riverside is way to far away to make another trip I hope I don't have to. I would be hard pressed to drive that far again even if the regulars swore there were dozens of girls just to far from LA - Magic Mountain area. Did notice some of the areas looked really nice for bieng s/w strolls compared to LA, Figueroa for example. Even the shit hole areas looked pretty well kept unlike LA where even nice areas look slightly used up.

Horn Dog 7
10-13-05, 20:31
Well I've been trying for days to snag that little hot redhead that cruises the "U" but I haven't seen her in a while. I've been cruising the blacktop on the "U" all week but haven't seen her. I get "blue steel" rock hard just thinking of getting her, but no luck! Have any of you guys seen her lately?

Took a cruise along the U to see if I can find my favorite who is Tammy and couldnt find her so I made a right on ottawa and saw about seven of the famous chirp girls standing there. Made a left into the big L motel and immediately was approached by three of them. I saw the red head one horn dog was talking about and man she is really hot! Unfortunately she wasnt one of the three to come to my car. The one that made it first was this skinny wsw named Pony Tail. She also has this name tattooed on her left breast. She said .2 for the room and .6 for everything. When we got to the window the lady asked for .4 and I looked at her and told her what happened to the .2 for the room. She said "did I say that",with a stupid look on her face. I ended up paying the .4 and went into the room with her because I was thinking with my other head. She then began to rush me telling me to hurry up finally without me finishing I got up and told her I was done which I wasnt because she was just laying there like a lame duck. She quickly put on her clothes and began the famous chirping asking her pimp if he smoked all of her blunt. She stormed out of the room and I put on my clothes and left. I noticed that rooms one and two are left open so the girls can bring the guys in the room without giving them the key which I kind of found to be odd. Next time I will look for Tammy again. These chirp girls look good but most of them have really crappy attitudes.

Horn Dog 7
10-14-05, 20:41
I'm on a mission to find this WSW redheaded *****. So I cruised the "U" at various times today. As I was headed back on my 6th round trip I saw her on the corner of the "U" and Dwight Street. I made the quickest U-turn that I could, just to find that she had just climbed into a silver "beamer" right before I reached her, right on the "U" itself! She is so hot, mongers are taking unbelievable chances with heavy LE activity.

Shit! I'm not giving up on this chick. A buddy of mine told me that she is asking a "ben" for FS, and getting it! I'm so horny for her, I'll gladly pay the price, but I got to catch her first. My little head is doing all the thinking now.

H.D.

Horn Dog 7
10-16-05, 03:24
Well I haven't found that elusive little redhead yet, but was able to get some real good FS today from a cute, and sweet, BSW named Cindy. She was cruising the UV in search of a monger, and I guess I was it! She is about 5' tall, wearing a short pink dress, really sexy. Really a hot little chick! I took her over to a nearby deserted ( for the weekend) industrial park, and had some outstanding FS in the back of my truck, for .80. I loved the way she wrapped her legs around me. Almost a GFE. Great action, or maybe it was because my horns were dragging, I don't know.

It was well forth it, cause I was ready to explode my joint thinking about that redhead. I had never seen Cindy before, thought she might be an LE decoy, but happily she wasn't. Forgot to get her digits though. Damn! But I will defiantly try to catch up with her again. I was still throbbing even after taking her back to her drop off point. Nice DFK to say goodbye.

But I haven't given up on that little redheaded ***** though.

BTW, always remember to bring your own covers, cause she didn't have any. Just to dangerous with STD's with these SW's.

H.D.

Head Sprung
10-16-05, 15:14
Cruised the U the other day and hooked up with a bsw named Stephanie. Nice body long straight black hair wearing a tight white top and tight black pants with stilletto heels. Went to my favorite spot off of Chicago and got out of the car and did it. The total damage was .8 for everything. I always see that little redhead your talking about Horndog off of Ottawa near the Big L no-tel across from church's chicken. I dont really stop for her because I noticed she if part of the chirp crew I cant stand. Good luck on finding her!

Head Sprung
10-17-05, 23:42
Hey horndog I have found that redhead you are talking about always standing on Ottawa across from church's. I have never picked her up because she is part of the infamous chirp crew I cant stand. I posted yesterday but somehow my report never came up on here. Goodluck on finding her!

Horn Dog 7
10-18-05, 20:22
Hey Head Sprung,

Thanks for the tip about my that redhead. Sorry to hear that she is part of the infamous "chirp girls." That is NOT good. They are bad news, to say the least. But that little girl has got me by "the balls" so to speak, and I have to have her. Just don't want to get busted though. Nobody is worth that! LE is really heavy down there.

In fact a white unmarked LE cruiser followed me for about 15 minutes last night at about 8:15 pm. I only lost him by getting on the freeway. The only way I recognized the fact that he was LE was the "CA Exempt" licence plate as I changed lanes. Be careful guys!

H.D.

Hey horndog I have found that redhead you are talking about always standing on Ottawa across from church's. I have never picked her up because she is part of the infamous chirp crew I cant stand. I posted yesterday but somehow my report never came up on here. Goodluck on finding her!

Cool B Sam
10-20-05, 03:02
Hello,

I go down university ave 4 times a week because of work.And i see alot of the SW. Saw a tall HSW with a fat ass about 5:30pm hanging around Ottwa and U . but down a block was LE by the liquor store. The HSW was about 7 . But upa block was two BSW giving me a look like turn around but had toget home would have gave them a 8 out 10 . Nice looking but young .If you guys need info let me know iam new to this site found it by accident. But know the U real well because i had friend that stayed in the hotel behind KFC on Ottwa . PEACE! Watch your self down their.

Cool B Sam
10-20-05, 03:07
Today it was nice in the evening on the U. Few sw walkers out their on corners , but have to be careful because evening rush hour traffic. Two fine BSW on Kansas ave and Fine HSW on Ottwa. I might go back tomorrow and see whats cracking at night after 9.pm. Let you know soon.

Cool B Sam
10-21-05, 02:43
Their was a mixture of all types on the U today. Almost every corner their was a fine SW .But what was weird was their was no LE to be found. So WSW standing in front of Stardust Hotel wanted .4 for BJ so i said forget it, then ran across this tall BSW wearing all white but she was very snobbish but hot as hell.Everybody was trying to holla at her. I pick this real THICK BSW who was really cute and wearing glasses . Went for ride and got to business and she said .4 for BJ i said thats fine so we parked and i told all i have is a .2 spot. She was a little pissed i said iam sorry ill take you back to the corner than she changed her mind quick . Their was fresh meat all over.But than she agreeded for .2 which i know she was going to take. Talking about you brothas be taking to long for .2 . But she did a fantasic job for.2 i was very happy for the BBBJ. Time was about 9:30pm after work.The Mac D parking lot was full pimps hanging out but across their was 4 sw all types so thats where i picked mines up. But hell if you get out tonite is the nite.I did not see one LE around. But dont fear ill hit the U for lunch tomorrow to see if its going to be hot. Peace!

One Wing Low
10-21-05, 03:19
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-calimesa21oct21,1,7398741.story?coll=la-headlines-california

Arrested Official Had Prior Case
Child porn allegations against a Calimesa councilman follow his suspension from teaching in O.C. over porn found at school.

By Lance Pugmire and Seema Mehta, Times Staff Writers

A Calimesa city councilman arrested this week on suspicion of possessing child pornography had been suspended from his job as a teacher in Orange County in 2000 for allegedly downloading pornography on a public school computer, state records show.

Jonathan L. Winningham, 49, was placed on unpaid leave from Santa Ana's Santiago Creek continuation school after a computer technician found sexually explicit photographs of men and women on his school computer, as well as e-mails about "adult activities," according to officials with the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing and the Orange County Board of Education.

Winningham, 49, had taught a variety of subjects to middle school and high school students at the school from 1986 to 2000.

The councilman was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of possessing and distributing child pornography after Riverside County Sheriff's investigators, acting on a tip from two unnamed witnesses, searched his Calimesa home and confiscated three computers.

Investigators are trying to determine whether the pictures are of local children or whether they were downloaded from an Internet child porn database, said Ingrid Wyatt, a spokeswoman for the Riverside County district attorney.

On Thursday, Winningham said he was weighing whether to step down from the council in this small Riverside County city, and he declined to answer questions about the allegations. Willingham served two terms as mayor of Calimesa during his 13 years on the City Council.

"I haven't resigned yet," Winningham said in a telephone interview from his home. "I'm discussing it with my wife and my attorney."

Meanwhile, the councilman was removed Thursday as president of a local children's theater troupe, Yucaipa Little Theatre. Daren Prescott, chairman of the theater's board of directors, said he had taken over Winningham's responsibilities. Winningham's children, ages 18 and 12, are actors in the troupe, Prescott said.

"We want to let the public and those who come to our shows know they can bring their children here and be safe," Prescott said. "We know what's going on [with Winningham], and we've taken the steps necessary to protect our children."

In August 2000, while Winningham was working at the Santiago Creek school, a technician fixing a problem with Winningham's school computer reportedly discovered the pornographic photographs, and further inspection was done.

"The systems administrator found numerous sexually explicit, nude photographs of men and women on [Winningham's] computer," Sam W. Swofford, executive director of the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, wrote during the investigation. The images "were found in cache files, two of which were entitled 'Jon at work,' and 'Jon Winningham.' … There were 120 to 150 images in each cache."

Winningham told investigators he did not realize some e-mailed photos he received were inappropriate until he opened them. He acknowledged one e-mail was not work-related and of a sexual nature, and he conceded that viewing porn at a school site was not appropriate, according to the commission's investigative report.

In 2001 Winningham appealed his suspension and retained a computer forensic expert who argued during a 2004 hearing that it was "not possible to definitively determine the origin of the graphic files."

The commission concluded that there was no evidence of an "innocent explanation" for the hundreds of pornographic images on his computer, saying that his "acknowledged interest in pornography [points] to an intentional accessing and viewing of pornography" by him.

Last week, Winningham received a 60-day suspension of his teaching credential because of the 2000 case, but he will still be forbidden to teach in California unless he is cleared in the new case. He had remained on unpaid administrative leave from the Santa Ana school until he agreed to resign in March 2004, said Richard Nagle, the Orange County Department of Education's assistant superintendent for human resources

In financial disclosure reports filed with the Calimesa city clerk's office, Winningham listed his profession as City Council member and a member of the Riverside Transportation Agency from 2000 to 2005.

Calimesa Mayor Shenna Moqeet and Councilman John Chlebnik said they were content to let Winningham decide his own fate as a council member, as long as he wasn't convicted. The city of about 7,500 is 22 miles northeast of Riverside.

"The decision he has to make is by himself," Chlebnik said. "He was duly elected, he has not been convicted of anything, and he's a member in good standing on the council.

"We'll see what happens, and when the appropriate time for an action occurs, we'll take that appropriate action."

Winningham posted $5,000 bail and was released from the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside early Thursday morning. He referred other questions to his attorney, Clay Presley, but Presley did not return phone calls to his office.

The board of Yucaipa Little Theatre will hold a 6 p.m. Monday meeting with parents at the theater to address their concerns. The theater typically enrolls about 30 children, as well as adult teens, in its monthly productions, including this month's "Legend of Sleepy Hollow."

Although Winningham played a stage role in the theater's 2003 production of "A Christmas Carol," Prescott said the councilman "never dealt with children" in his more recent work as a ticket seller and lighting/sound technician.

"We were shocked about this; there was no indication," Prescott said.

Woohoo59
10-22-05, 02:35
Wednesday afternoon, had a VERY near miss. Cruised University, saw a young blonde I liked watched her get picked up a few times to make sure she was legit. Drove up to her, asked if she wanted a ride. She had her hand on my door handle when a cop drove directly by while staring at us. She walks away; I drive away.

Said cop pulls me over, asks about the girl and I do the denial song and dance. He threatens to arrest me for an oustanding traffic ticket which may or may not have a bench warrant. We both know the score so he settles for writing me a fix it ticket for multiple different infractions on Woohoos pussy mobile.

It was too close for comfort and pretty stressful. Heres what I did wrong.

1) Tried to make the pick up directly on University
2) Pulled into a tight parking lot with walls on either side so I couldnt see what was driving down the street towards us
3) Let the little head take over such that I commited the above newbie mistakes

Guys, dont do what I did. Dont pick up directly on University. Maintain visibility. Dont let the little head take over, its not worth it.

The moral of the story;

DONT BECOME A STATISTIC!

Double
10-23-05, 03:13
Hot spot in the I.E.

This University had some very nice looking ladies out from Park St. on down. There are good looking Hisp., Blck., and Wht. chicks out there. I have just had a difficult time making the desicion to stop and pick any of them up because they are being watched so closely by the pimps and the police.

Has anyone actually had any difficult situations up there?

I saw one Dark skinned Blck lady out, very good looking, excellent body and a nice face. When I circled around to speak to her a Blue vehicle with rims pulled up to make sure she was okay. I just don't want to get caught in a sting or any kind of jack situation. Any advice?

I read a post where the poster stated that the lady wanted to pull around the block and park curbside. Any info on wheather this is the case with all?

D.

Member #5605
10-23-05, 11:06
Nice to read that the "U" is on the "upside" for the time being. I may get over there sooner or later, but won't go out of my way for it (since its clear on the other side of town-and I'd prefer action closer-god I wish SW's were on Magnolia again!). I am curious as to what these "chirp girls" are all about? Crack hos? ROB's? What?

Speck
10-23-05, 18:18
Nice to read that the "U" is on the "upside" for the time being. I may get over there sooner or later, but won't go out of my way for it (since its clear on the other side of town-and I'd prefer action closer-god I wish SW's were on Magnolia again!). I am curious as to what these "chirp girls" are all about? Crack hos? ROB's? What?

My guess is that these are some of the same girls as used to work on Century. I base that on descriptions here and also on CL inland empire listings that appeared about two weeks ago(search the inland empire page for "nadia" aka money aka nicole; "snow bunny" aka angel aka jennifer; "katana" aka Jazmine aka stephanie aka badass; "monica" aka princess aka rosa).

They have been labled "chirp" girls because they are usually in constant contact with each other and with thier pimps via chirp phones. Deal is this: a few are total rush jobs....."did you come yet", etc. Most are decent lays for the price....prolly $100 for fs untill you come. The better ones wont rush you and are fun to be with. HOWEVER, if you try to come up cheap...if you offer say $40 for CBJ or $60 for fs, they may accept, but every one of them will be bitchy rush job.

So lots of guys feel they get ripped off by these girls. Now Princess...you will get ripped off rush job by her no matter what. She has an ad on so cal finest escorts right now. Read her reviews on T-E-R. Rush jobs even for $300. But the others are very nice and all you have to do is be willing to fork over $100 and you will have a good time.

Also, motel room is vastly superior to parking in your car for having a good time. No one wants to risk arrest.

Member #5605
10-23-05, 19:41
Jesus! $300! For that price, the SW had better spend the night, pay for the motel room, AND bring a friend to get it on with! Anyone paying more then $40-60 for an SW is getting had! Of course if you are rushed, then you can always "rush on" to the next SW that does NOT "rush" you!

Speck
10-23-05, 20:25
Jesus! $300! For that price, the SW had better spend the night, pay for the motel room, AND bring a friend to get it on with! Anyone paying more then $40-60 for an SW is getting had! Of course if you are rushed, then you can always "rush on" to the next SW that does NOT "rush" you!

I don't think you quite get it.

Basically, you are not getting a "7" or better wsw or lsw that is a true "7" for the $40-60 you mention. You get crack ho's for that price.

The only place in LA where you can get fs for $40-60 is on Figueroa from some of the bsw. If you were to offer $60 fs on Sunset, you will be driving around for a very long time and most likely stopped by police due to approaching so many sw.

A bunch of new ads just went up. "Jazmine"; "snow"; "Monica"

Head Sprung
10-23-05, 22:40
I agree with redneck 3 bills is way too much for one of these ho's especially in Riverside. The most I have paid one of these girls for everything is .6 but like all the chirp girls are they rush you so they can make the most money before the night is over. From what I have heard on here the best one of the chirp girls so far is the red head horndog is always trying to find. She usually asks for a bill but I heard she is worth it!

Speck
10-24-05, 21:30
I agree with redneck 3 bills is way too much for one of these ho's especially in Riverside. The most I have paid one of these girls for everything is .6 but like all the chirp girls are they rush you so they can make the most money before the night is over. From what I have heard on here the best one of the chirp girls so far is the red head horndog is always trying to find. She usually asks for a bill but I heard she is worth it!

God damm the reading comprehension skills of mongers on this board are crap. I never said that any sw is worth $300. In fact, I said it was a rip off rush job.

Also, do you all ever consider the reason that most of the pimped hotties rush you? Maybe drop an extra $20 for no rush. Gee, isn't that what I said in the first place? Well worth $20 IMHO to get 30 minutes or so and not be rushed.

Horn Dog 7
10-24-05, 23:01
Well I hate to admit it (just don't tell anybody) even "2-bills" is a bargain for me, just to be able to get between the legs of that little redhead. I haven't made contact with her yet, but I will...

H,D.

Speck
10-24-05, 23:21
Well I hate to admit it (just don't tell anybody) even "2-bills" is a bargain for me, just to be able to get between the legs of that little redhead. I haven't made contact with her yet, but I will...

H,D.

Is she "nadia" from cl inland empire?

Horn Dog 7
10-25-05, 16:59
I tried to locate "nadia" from cl inland empire, but could not find her. Could you please post the URL from cl inland empire for this chick?

Thanks,

H.D.

Is she "nadia" from cl inland empire?

Lurch
10-25-05, 17:12
Just cruised past Ottowa and saw HSW in pink top short blue skirt shoulder length brown hair. A little to skinny for my taste but good looking none the less. She was hanging out with a WSW wearing leather who was blonde and a little on the heavy side.

Hotwire
10-25-05, 17:22
I tried to locate "nadia" from cl inland empire, but could not find her. Could you please post the URL from cl inland empire for this chick?

Thanks,

H.D.TRY the Naudia in San Diego Cl see if she is the one you are looking for.

Hotwire

Speck
10-25-05, 23:19

Thanks,

H.D.

go to www.craigslist(removethisportion). org

go to inland empire section

go to erotic section(listed under services)

type "nadia" in search engine.

Horn Dog 7
10-26-05, 01:15
Bingo, that's that little elusive redhead I've been looking for! These pictures don't do her justice, when you have seen her in person, even at 30 feet away!

Thanks much Speck. I got her digits now, so let's see what happens...

go to www.craigslist(removethisportion). org

go to inland empire section

go to erotic section(listed under services)

type "nadia" in search engine.

Head Sprung
10-26-05, 20:47
First off sorry Speck for misunderstanding you on your post but sorry to tell you us mongers from the IE do have good comprehension skills. Anyways lets move on and discuss whats hot in riverside and thats the U. Picked up a great bsw who had a very pretty face and awesome body. Her name is Nikki. No rush job at all. the damage was .8 for everything and she wasnt from the chirp crew. I hear they are starting to disappear one at a time and new girls are starting to appear who seem to work on their own. Lets see how long this lasts and stay safe!

Speck
10-26-05, 21:48
Heh heh. Time to make you jealous. I had her and her friend "angel", another petite busty cutie, at the same time for $150 total. Only problem was switching condoms when I switched girls.

Anyway, she has a huge rack for her little tiny frame...very nice puffy nipples. She's plenty fun.

Bingo, that's that little elusive redhead I've been looking for! These pictures don't do her justice, when you have seen her in person, even at 30 feet away!

Thanks much Speck. I got her digits now, so let's see what happens...

Horn Dog 7
10-26-05, 23:09
Yeah, I am jealous! Is Nadia as sweet as she looks? Did you have her in the IE or LA? BTW, who was better, Nadia or Angel?

H.D.

Heh heh. Time to make you jealous. I had her and her friend "angel", another petite busty cutie, at the same time for $150 total. Only problem was switching condoms when I switched girls.

Anyway, she has a huge rack for her little tiny frame...very nice puffy nipples. She's plenty fun.

Speck
10-27-05, 08:07
Yeah, I am jealous! Is Nadia as sweet as she looks? Did you have her in the IE or LA? BTW, who was better, Nadia or Angel?

H.D.

Los Angeles.

Angel is a better lay.

Nadia is younger and has a better body.

Inlander
10-28-05, 20:24
The Press Enterprise today reported that 74 people (most age 18 - 25!) were busted within the last month. Sw's and mongers, and pimps. LE finally figured out many of these are vagabond troups that work Riverside, Ontario, Pomona, Los Angeles, etc. and reported this discovery to the local press.

I know first hand we've had an influx of good looking working girls the past few months, and their timing has been quite sporadic. Typically, they hit the street for a few hours and disappear. It might be early on a weekday morning, or late on a Saturday or Sunday. 5 or 6 well above average girls is a pleasant sight in this town. The downside is the increase in prices they are able to sustain. Most of our locals just aren't competitive looks wise, but they start thinking they can get the money the lookers can. That isn't good.

They have also managed to screw up our best no-tel. I've been going there for years, and still can't get a room unless it is for the entire night, and then they want ID for every person who will be in the room. Sounds like a bit of LE pressure to me.

I'm starting to wonder about the value of a site such as this. Are we really enabling LE? I hope not. On the other hand, how do we help each other without informing LE too? Maybe we need a site that vets members in some way to exclude the dreaded LE. I don't have an idea how to do that, but it sure would be much more comfortable.

I know this post doesn't have much value, but be extra careful in River City in the near future. There are 100's of good hiding places for LE in a few short blocks where 3 or 4 of them can watch ALL of the activity on University Ave.

ALWAYS use a side street for your pickups. NEVER University. Cruise a time or two, and be very aware of who is around. Personally, I would NEVER do a car date within a block of University. The farther away, the better. I still think they can't do much if we go to a room and conduct our activity there. It may cost a bit more, but it surely is less expensive than losing your ride.

Hopefully, our local LE will be steered back to solving more violent crime, and mongering will become viable here once again.

"Keep it wrapped, and the info under wraps, for awhile."

Inlander

Member #5605
10-29-05, 21:01
I caught that PE article too (I actually picked up the paper yesterday morning to look for something else!). I can't help but wonder if our posts on here (most of which highlighted the increase in "action" on the "U"!) brought LE's attention to this area, and thus they "did what they do". Good thing (if possible) is that maybe it will clear out these lame sounding "chirp girls", and flush the street for the local talent to remain (who will return in any case!). And btw, I found a new MP at Hole and Tyler (behind the Office Depot), but did not partake. It appears to be asian in "flavor", and is charging $45.00 for 30 mins. Any takers? I wonder how long it will last, and if it is a "legit" place, or not?

Woohoo59
10-29-05, 22:43
Cruised the U last night around midnight. Not a hottie in sight.

All gone; just like old times.

Seems LE ran out of donuts and found something to do.

Anyone know what track they've gone to now? I know several of them are now posting on CL including the redhead Horndog was horndogging after.

Inlander
10-30-05, 07:30
Redneck is right, history has shown the action ALWAYS comes back eventually on University. I am gonna miss the great out-of-town eye candy we have been enjoying, though. Even if I couldn't (wouldn't) afford some of their prices, they were exciting to look at.

I have a feeling after the elections Tuesday, LE may be less pressured to 'solve' these high visibility crimes, and we mongers will be able to commit misdemeanors a bit more readily again.

In years past, the selection has always improved around the holiday season. We can hope that holds true again this year.

Inlander

Member #5605
10-30-05, 22:59
Went by the "new" MP I found behind the Office Depot at Hole and Tyler last night, and TOFTT as the masseuse would not do anything due to her "boss being there". Her English was poor, and so was the massage. Lost the $45 I paid for the half-hour. Then I went to the place at 1091 Washington in Colton, and had a rushed encounter with some japanese provider with fake tits that did NOT allow DATY (my favorite activity!). Checked out "the U" this PM, and it was dead. Maybe after the 11/08 elections are over it might "return to normal" (unless there is a run-off since there are 4 city council candidates in that district that the "U" is the center of!).

Inlander
10-31-05, 21:31
I drove down coming from work today at UCR. We now have at least 3 of the old 'scags' back on track. They can't get arressted because no self-respecting LE would put them in their car. Not to mention the harrassement they would endure trying to book them at the station.

But, it is a start. Others will surely follow.

BTW, there were 2 maybes??? on Market between the 'U' and 1st. This area used to get some limited action. The depot area was dry as it could be.

Inlander

Swordsman 77
11-01-05, 22:04
Went for a little scouting mission to the new MP in Riverside. It's behind the office supply store at Hole & Tyler and as I drove into the lot I saw all the front windows were covered with curtains and there was a big "Open" neon sign in the window.
Good sign.
Inside at the counter I noticed a video monitoring system behind the counter but it only covered the lobby and (I think) rear entry area.
So-so sign.
The Mamasan met me and took my $45 for 1/2 hour. she was late 30's thin, small breasts and pretty plain. Looked Chinese and was dressed pretty conservatively.
Bad sign.
She took me to the room and I saw that the table was a real massage table with the hole for your face.
VERY bad sign!
I started undressing while she was in the room and she didn't seem upset. She left and I stripped completely and lay face down with no towel covering me. The same mamasan then came to give the massage.
Very bad sign.
She was massaging my shoulders as she stood beside me so I started stroking her leg. No response either way. She then moved to massage my shoulders as she stood above my head. I figured "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!"
and moved up to massage her butt. She gently moved my hands away but said nothing. HMMM. I moved them back and when she did nothing I strted squeezing and exploring her thighs. No protests.
GOOD SIGN!
I then moved to the next level and rolled over to show my trooper at attention. She gave me a look but continued to massage my shoulders. I then reached up and gently pulled her hands slowly down till they touched the prize. She shook her head and made motions of being handcuffed so I shook my head "No" and touched myself. When I started to talk she put her finger to her lips and pointed towards the front counter area. HMMM. I then pulled her hands down again to private Rock and this time she did not pull away but started a nice HJ. She eventually added baby oil but would not give me a BJ despite my sign language requesting it. HJ to completion with the baby oil as I ran my hand up under her blouse and bubbed her prominant eraser nipple on small breasts (which I love but never saw).
VERY NICE!
Then, instead of leaving for the obligitory hot towel after cleaning me up she proceeded to give me a first rate massage! Head to toe! After about 20 minutes of massage she said my time was up, got a steaming towel, rubbed me down and left while I got dressed. I tipped her $20 as I left on the principle that it is always good to encourage providers especially in such an uptight city as Riverside!
Conclusions:
1)Price: $45 for 1/2 hour but not rushed
2)$20 for HJ but she didn't seem disappointed or try for more.
3)Provider appearance: 5+ (too old, not too great a shape and I didn't see the goods.
4)HJ was good but not spectacular. Massage was excellent. Almost as if she were giving the HJ just to get me to stop asking so she could do the massage.
5)Didn't see any other girls so I can't say what else might be there.
6)Thoughts: They might be just a little coy as it's a new MP in a city where there is nothing now. Maybe just overly worried about LE so I understand. It might have helped my case since I was in on a Sunday morning when all the LE were in church praying that the fornicators burn in hell! I think I'll try again to see if we can get something going in the old River city.

Swordsman

P.S.~Sorry if this was a long post but I think it was needed to show that slow persistance and practice of our art can get results. LOL

Woohoo59
11-05-05, 00:12
Friday Nov. 4'th--->

Article in todays paper (Press Enterprise I believe it was) about recent stings on University. Apparently theres been several stings and they mentioned focusing on early morning and the afternoon/evening rush. Apparently the stings are ongoing. As I wrote in an earlier posting I recently came very close to getting arrested during late afternoon rush hour while attempting to pick up so I can tell you firsthand its hot out there.

I wasnt able to find a link to the article, if some one else finds please post it.

However I did find this older link from the October 10'th Press Enterprise about a MP bust in Temecula:

http://www.pe.com/localnews/southwest/stories/PE_News_Local_S_sparlor11.3b54f04.html

Also I saw a bust on Holt Thursday evening which I'll write up under Pomona.

Local LE is cracking down hard at the moment so be forewarned guys. IMO, its too hot for local street action right now.

If you decide to partake be exceedingly cautious.

Inlander
11-05-05, 16:57
Yep, LISTEN to WooHoo59.

Thursday LE supposedly snagged 7 vehicles. They used a long haired (down to her butt) decoy throughout the afternoon.

The PE article claimed local businesses are complaining about the street action. Somehow I doubt that is the case. Most of the businesses in the area in question benefit from ANY increased traffic on the street.

LE was interviewed, and they opined that the average monger in RiverCity isn't too bright. Alas, after seeing some of the bonehead moves our cohorts make out there, I'm inclined to agree with LE. I know everyone on this list is quite capable of avoiding this type of entrapment. It ain't rocket science. If it looks too good to be true, run around the block at least one more time.

Happy mongering, and keep it safe!

Inlander

Horn Dog 7
11-05-05, 19:56
Well a couple of weeks ago, I almost ended up in the back of an LE cruiser in my hopes of trying to connect with that little elusive redhead that I have been looking for for so long. Suffice to say that I was able to avoid being arrested at the time.

The fact it that the "U" is too hot to handle right now. I was just cruising back and forth, not stopping, or really doing anything. I got pulled over by an unmarked LE car. A lot of questions, but no arrest. Be careful out there guys...

H.D.

Yep, LISTEN to WooHoo59.

Thursday LE supposedly snagged 7 vehicles. They used a long haired (down to her butt) decoy throughout the afternoon.

The PE article claimed local businesses are complaining about the street action. Somehow I doubt that is the case. Most of the businesses in the area in question benefit from ANY increased traffic on the street.

LE was interviewed, and they opined that the average monger in RiverCity isn't too bright. Alas, after seeing some of the bonehead moves our cohorts make out there, I'm inclined to agree with LE. I know everyone on this list is quite capable of avoiding this type of entrapment. It ain't rocket science. If it looks too good to be true, run around the block at least one more time.

Happy mongering, and keep it safe!

Inlander

Inlander
11-06-05, 23:33
A quick trip up and down the 'U' didn't even reveal a skank this evening. I hate to think our local LE is that fearsome.

There must be another attraction in a nearby town to make it this dead here. We always have at least the resident 2's and 3's available. At least until today.

Where is it happening?

Inlander

Member #1332
11-10-05, 00:25
Dropped in to see hispanic Jessy at the place in the Sizzler strip mall off Jefferson. Nice lady, but as reports have said - a little tired. Apparently the mamsan runs her ragged since she's the only decent looking on there. Anyway, casual hj with very little coaxing. Nothing more on the menu from her. Others there... see my post from way back.

Cheers

Hizark21
11-10-05, 15:08
Day action.....??

I was wondering if there is much sw's working during the day....??

Horn Dog 7
11-21-05, 22:03
As far as I can see there is no SW action on the "U" at all. Congratulations LE!

Day action.....??

I was wondering if there is much sw's working during the day....??

Hizark21
11-22-05, 23:39
I think a lot of girls have left for Pamona and other cities. Makes sense since Riverside is a smaller city.

Member #5605
11-23-05, 21:51
For those who remember her, I ran into Kristina at the DQ on Magnolia (near La Sierra), and aside from a more hag-out look, she is still the same "ghetto/gang-banger attituding" SW that some of use have seen before. I did not partake of her this time, as there has GOT to be better talent out there. Please god! Please!

Member #5605
11-23-05, 21:54
Forgive me for pointint out the Census population figures, but Riverside (with a population of over 250,000!) is a bit BIGGER the Pomona, and its 140,000. I think the reason there are less SW's in Riverside, is cause LE is so hot to them out here, whereas in LE Pomona (which is an LA County city, and of lower socio-economic basis!) is a bit busier with ACTUAL CRIME! Its enough to make one wish that Riverside with its higher population had MORE crime in it!

I think a lot of girls have left for Pamona and other cities. Makes sense since Riverside is a smaller city.

Horn Dog 7
11-26-05, 03:32
I agree. It is because of LE that the "U" is practically deserted nowadays. My observation within the last few days has shown numerous unmarked LE cruisers lurking about. As I mentioned previously, I was pulled over by one, just cruising the "U" not doing anything except driving back and forth!

The fact remains, the "U" is inhospitable right now...

H.D.

Forgive me for pointint out the Census population figures, but Riverside (with a population of over 250,000!) is a bit BIGGER the Pomona, and its 140,000. I think the reason there are less SW's in Riverside, is cause LE is so hot to them out here, whereas in LE Pomona (which is an LA County city, and of lower socio-economic basis!) is a bit busier with ACTUAL CRIME! Its enough to make one wish that Riverside with its higher population had MORE crime in it!

Member #5605
12-28-05, 22:51
Anyone know of any SW action in Corona? Am wanting to move there, and am hoping it has SOME SW action-since Riverside clearly does not (not consistently anyway!).

Member #5605
12-28-05, 23:00
Dee (from the old-now torn down-and replaced with condos-Super 8 Motel!) is still looking for new "gentlemen" to have fun with. I have her cell if those who remember her want to PM me for it. I am sure she will be happy to hear from you, and if you were good to her, to see her again! ;)