PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Panty Luver
01-07-05, 22:36
I visited amp across from Staters on Northside, had to fiil out form and had older ,hj . not really worth it 40/60. I would not repeat.

Smiling Fox
02-25-05, 17:34
hi guys,,, did a search on redlands,,,,,
i am heading out that way, mid march, for 3 day visit, looking for a quality lady to visit me at the motel, or,,, is there any good street action ???? even a good bar to p/u a woman ??????
seems you all have 2 AMP and thats a good last resort,,, but i prefer a GFE. not affraid of $$ for quality,,,,,
im coming from MD<
and you can PM me,,,, thanks for all your help, if your in baltimore ever, i can repay the favor,,,,

smiling fox.,

Eagleman
03-17-05, 21:05
Stopped by Pine Tree Massage in Calimesa today on a report from another web site. Saw Suzy, a semi good looking asian girl about 25 yrs old. Ok face and a nice body, small tits with big nipples. The service was just OK nothing special. Started with a soft massage, no touching of the nether regions. After awhile I started the move. I ran my hands under her short skirt, felt a nice hairy pie under there. That was her signal to start the action. She began with a CBJ which was just OK, then went into CG, mish and finished doggie. The cost for all this fun was 40/60. I don't think I will return, Colton Accu. and Oriental Spa is much better for service and quality of providers. I'm not sure if they have other girls to pick from at this place.

Have Fun

senior1
03-26-05, 12:18
Eagleman,

Where is the Pine Tree Massage located in Calimesa? Since it is close to me in the Pass area I would like to check it out.

Smiling Fox
03-28-05, 02:09
well thanks redlands,,, i figured out why you guys couldnt help,
nothing happens in redlands, well, not according to your posts.
i however found some really neat stuff,,,,,,, oh you want to know,,,,,
uh huh,,,,
cya next trip,,,,

charminfun
04-13-05, 16:46
Check out Redlands Therapy on Orange, Also the Asian Spa across.
There is an Asian Acpressure on Arizona off Alabama North of the 10 fwy.

Ampfever
04-17-05, 00:34
Been reading WSG for some time now and have appreciated the remarks and advice given by all. Finally thought I should contribute.

Was in Redlands earlier this week. I use to frequent several places in the Redlands area but was surprized at what I saw. Tokyo Spa use to be my favorite, but they are no longer there. Asiana Spa has also disappeared. Stopped by Old World and their signs are still up but no one was there (1:00pm). I'm into asians so I did not feel like trying Redlands Therapy.

Ended up going to another favorite AMP in Colton. Saw Michelle. Pretty mechanical and stand-offish. Got CBJ and DATY with a breif ACG. A good looking asain with a very nice body, but just did not connect the way I like.

Will return but might have to go with some one else.

Three X
04-18-05, 23:20
They were all busted! Old world was busted last week and Hana Accu was busted over 3 months ago then they gor Asiana again!

Member #5605
04-23-05, 11:03
No surprise Old World got taken out (it was a couple doors down from a DUI program I work in in the same strip mall!). It was not worth the visit if the woemn were any indication (old and UGLY!). I don't think ANY AMP in Redlands can last very long. The ones in Highland have been around forever though!

Member #5605
06-05-05, 21:37
I understand there is now a swing club here in Redlands that accepts single males on Friday evenings. It can be found at the "NASCA" web-site. PM me if you want NASCA's exact address.

James64
06-24-05, 00:02
On Florida in Hemet (I think. I just crusie around aimlessly sometimes. I'm pretty sure that's where I was).

Beautiful, well spoken, and very cordial.

An absolute princess.

BBBJTCIM.

.03 (If I have the board's numbering convention right. I'm not good at math and that whole thing just fucks me up).

Dennis
12-13-05, 20:02
I have seen Cindy since 2000. I have followed her from parlor to parlor. She used to be good now she is all about the money and no longer about service.

Cindy walked in to the room and saw me standing there. She looked happy to see me. She asked what I wanted and said everything. She said I had to pay first and it was $100.00. She has never asked for me to pay first and I am warry about doing so. I knew her so I did, that was a mistake.

She came back and gave me a CBJ and then got on top. We switched to mis and then to doggie. Her pussy was very dry and tight. She need to invest in to Astroguide. I almost lost it. I knew this wasn't going to work so I asked for a titty fuck. Shde has some large tits so this is what she is best at. I fucked her tits untill I finished.

Like I said she used to be good. I wouldn't recommed her or the place to anyone. The other girls are no better. Stay Away.

Stew2
12-19-05, 17:54
Tried the new place (Kings - where Tokyo used to be). Redlands now has ordinance that requires signing in. Didn't try or receive extras. Massage was decent though.