PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

ReallyaNiceGuy
01-01-05, 23:07
Went to St. M. yesterday afternoon. I think that only Monica was working and had to wait about 10 minutes. She came in and it was like seeing an old friend. Hugs and kisses when she walked in. It was another great section and I really enjoyed my time with her.

Happy New Years,

Mike

Billygoat33
01-02-05, 02:53
Thought I'd get a good start to the new year. WW was closed when I drove by this eve. All dark. So, tried something new and ended up at Tokyo. Freakin amazing as I got the mammasan there- just like the wheel last week. What is up with my luck??? Well, I enjoyed the conversation! Did something happen to the wheel after the drunk episode? Pass on any news, fellas. Adios.

Asain_Ucker
01-03-05, 21:04
Was on my way home from long drive coming south on 101 in rainstorm. Ol woody was acting up since he knew he could have some fun. I was trying to make it back to LA(inglewatts) where my favorite asian cockpit works,but due to the storm I was not going to make it in time.

As I approach the Nard down the 101,ol woody couldn't resist, It was time for his WW initialization. Its bout 8:45 sun nite, pouring rain,and i drive up and see the open sign. I park and walk in. No one around, thats always a good sign,the door bell chime fires off and out pops the 40ish mamason. She ask have I been there? I reply oh yes, lol. She says this way then and leads me to room 1. I tell her 1/2hr,give her .5 and she says take it all off, the girl is on her way.

She comes back with my change and ol woodys right at attention ready to fuck the mamason, lol, she smiles and tells me get on bed and wait. 2 min later in walks Helen. 30ish korean,fake boobs,but not too bad when ur horny. Helen goes right to work on woody CBJ, then peels off her dress and CG me.

I'm ready to pop but hold off and switch to missionary. I pound her hard and woody expodes. another .6 for Helens effort, not bad for a rainy night on the road out in the middle of bum fuck egypt, since im from LA. So ol woody's no longer a WW virgin.

Big Gip
01-05-05, 03:45
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've made any contributions to the board, but I'm back now and hope to add new posts. A ucker and Billygoat, sorry to hear about your bad experiences, but we appreciate the post regardless. Anyone gone to A1, tokyo or Myako lately? Seems like the wagon has taken over the board.

YMMV

Big Gip
01-06-05, 15:57
Hello fellow mongers. I was looking through the paper today and found an add for a new amp in moorpark. Oriental Massage Therapy. The add says grand opening, table showers and everything! I was outta town for 2 months, but has anyone tried this place out?

Big Gip
01-10-05, 16:55
Alright guys, we need to start seeing some posts. I know for a fact that the amps were visited by a bunch of people today. First I went out to Ospa, and there was a 45 minute wait. I didn't feel like waiting that long so I went to the wagon next. 30 minute wait there. Damn, both of my no hassle spots were full. So I decided I'd try out the new place in Moorpark. Drove all the way over to Moorpark and was told by the mamason told me that all rooms were full and it was an hour wait. Are you kidding me? Now, I know that all the mongers in those 3 amps can't all be members here, but with all that traffic, we gotta start seeing some posts on here.

Big Gip
01-12-05, 16:59
Went to Ospa today around 11:30. Saw Diane. Provided very good service. She's one of the better looking girls I've had the pleasure of getting a massage from in all the local amps. Looks would be an 8. Attitude would be 8. Service I'll also give an 8. 45 minutes = 70/50. One of the better visits I've had. She gave a great mix of hard/soft massage and held nothing back after the flip. I think Ospa has the best stable at the moment; Cherry, Tonya and Diane and others. Will ask for her again.

-=-Gip

Email Me 72
01-12-05, 19:36
Where is Ospa located. I'll be in Port Hueneme next week on business and could use some after hours "entertainment." Any other advise welcomed. Thanks.

P.S.

Anyone have any info on the Spearmint Rhino in Oxnard?

Rockett Man
01-31-05, 21:27
I had a weird day dream today, purely fictional.

I stopped by Ospa and there was a different younger mamasan. Not as nice as the lady that gave me socks after christmas. so i ask for line up, she says no, so i wait in the room. then I go by rejecting the 2 ladies she brought out. they were upper 30s and both had longer noses. I just wasnt into them.

so mamasan gets mad the gives me my money and tells me to leave. so I go to A1 where I have a strange appt. with Nana-- fyi strange I mean not very good, she is weird and wants way too much money.

LuvDaPuss
02-13-05, 12:10
Wow, never thought I would miss this site as much as I have. Jackson, buddy, missed you a ton, man.

Hobby knob
02-16-05, 15:57
Had a unique experience in June.

Julie answered the door, nice looking, tall. Took shower then in walked Julie. I could see things weren't going to far so I asked to massage her. Pulled up her dress when I got around the butt. Then pulled down her Panties part way. She never objected. Then when she flipped, she was pulling her panties up as I was attempting to pull them down. She began speaking Korean to someone in the hall as she was grabbing Mr. Happy. We were both sitting up. She told me it would be OK, but next time for her. She kept talking korean to someone in the hall.
In came Hannah, kinda hot looking. The both said something to each other, then they both had my D**k in their hands. I thought cool a three way. Then Julie got up and Hannah just got on all fours and began sucking on me as I was still sitting. Julie looked on then walked out. I reached down and Hannah had no panties on. We ended up doing BBBJ, Mish, doggie and I finished CG.

Overall it was a kinda strange, yet very exciting at the same time. It still turns me on remembering Hannah just walking in, and going to town with out saying anything.

Zane Williams
02-18-05, 20:11
O.H.C. is in a medical complex in T.O. so its real quiet. Just off the 101. $65/hr door and I overpaid for CBJ, too embarrased to say. Sorry fellas, I'll do better next time. 3 girls, all about 5-6's. Had Linda, nice fake boobs and tight ass, let me finger her pussy while she sucked away. She was really into my ass crack and hole and I had to tell her to ease up a little. The pre and post massage was decent. Chinese.

Daddy Lows
02-22-05, 06:39
Hail, mongers of a faraway land!

It looks like I might have to be in Oxnard on a March Saturday morning and afternoon. I know enough to RTFF but if anyone willing to PM me some detailed street addresses and directions for an out-of-towner, I'd be very grateful indeed.

Hobby Knob and Zane Williams,

If possible, I'd like to have an experience like yours while I'm in town for business.

Amp Mule,

Please advise me further on any info you might deem necessary for a newcomer in the area. BTW, your October 13, 2004 Sophia post at the WW is pretty wild. It's been awhile since I've received a good AR from a nice asian girl. Sheesh.

Sandie Go Guy,

Nice reports. You still in the area?

I've figured out that WW means wagon wheel but is that the name of the actual establishment? ALso, since I'm the non-local, is there anyone who knows a good spot for quality grub, i.e. quick food but well done like a great deli or a good sit down Greek diner? I'm tired of using Denny's or IHOP whenever I'm out of town. Sorry for being such a nosey guy but I'm really out of my pond on this trip. Thanks for any replies, yeah?

Green Gopher,

I'll keep your 6-22-04 post in mind when visiting any AMPs. Practice makes perfect, right?

Peace

Gudel
02-25-05, 13:27
I read people have been getting BBBJ, but I never had this happened to me, the girls always to put the cap on. I frequent the amp maybe twice a month, and never the same girl twice, even on the same place at ospa. Besides getting the same girl, what was it that you do to get the BBBJ?

Pussy Luvr
02-25-05, 22:43
I was in A1 the other day and my regular girl was "occupied," so I was offered a new girl, Sandy. Actually I had seen her a couple of weeks ago on her first day there and she was OK then, except that she refused to kiss. I went ahead and accepted her again, though. This time she had a totally different attitude. When she figured out that I wanted "special" treatment, she started asking how much I'd pay. Few Asians try that crap around here. I told her that I have been going there regularly for over two years and that I don't play that game. I tip afterwards, for good service. She backed down, like they usually do.

I let her massage me a bit and I played with her a little while she did it. A couple of times I slipped the top of dress down but she would soon pull it back up. Not a good sign. I rolled over, sat up and pulled it down to her waist. Again she pulled it up. I told her that I wanted her to take the dress off but she refused. The first time that I saw her, she had taken it off without my even asking. At this point I got up, told her to just get out and I started to dress. A few minutes later I could hear the mamasan out in the hall yelling at her in Korean.

The mamasan came in and told me to wait a few minutes and my regular girl would be right in. My regular girl, a sweet Young lady, came in and we had a very nice time, as we always do. Another good one there is Yuna(sp?). Bottom line on Sandy is don't bother. Her massage wasn't even that great.

Foreplay
02-28-05, 01:21
Just made my second foray into Oxnard at St. M. The mamasan was pretty indifferent and just to get a reaction I asked her for the massage. No reaction and no massage. At least from her. She sent me Nancy. I can't remember who's advise it was but I greeted her with a huge and a kiss and proceeded to kiss her neck and hold her. GFE. She returned the pleasure by grabbing willy and enjoying the holding and caressing. That lasted about 5 minutes and then I laid down on the mattress. Soft touch massage and I looked around and she was in the buff. Nice natural rack was perfect for a french fuck. Incredible blastoff and nice rub down. 50 in and 50 out the door.

Lusty52
03-06-05, 20:37
After lurking on the forum for quite a while, I decided to try the WW out and post a report about my experience. I went on Friday late morning and after giving mamasan her $.5 was shown to a room. I asked if I could see the girls first, but was told that I couldn't... but to trust her, she'll bring me a nice one.

After a few minutes Lisa came through the door - she's been written about here before. Cute girl. I had a bit of a back ache, and she gave me a very nice massage that actually did some good... meanwhile, I was reaching under her dress and rubbing her panties as much as I could. She slowed things up and started teasing the boys and the starfish with her fingertips... then with her tongue. Very nicely done, although I would have preferred a heavier touch with the tongue tip on the rim job...still, very nice.

On the flip, she immediately started with a fantastic bbbj (at least I think it was - I sure didn't feel any cover going on). I told her I wanted to play with her pussy, so she got up and straddled me in a 69 position. Tried a little DATY but she was all lubed up so I just worked her with my fingers. It didn't take very long before I popped a gusher into her mouth. She took it all, then went to the sink to rinse out. Came back and cleaned me up. There was still time left, so she gave me another nice back massage. Never asked for a tip or suggested any amount to me. Based on what I'd read here, I left $.4 on the shelf for her. She seemed happy with it and gave me a little kiss as I left the room.

This was my first AMP experience, and if it is anything like a typical experience at the WW, I'll be back again and again!

Lusty

Hobby knob
03-07-05, 02:44
Went to see Helen at the wheel on Monday. We pulled up together and walked in together. I got ready and when I was waiting, the lights went out. I waited a few minutes and they came back on. Then Helen came in. Started with nice massage. Just as she took her dress of so I could see her great breasts, the power went out again. We waited for a minute, then she just mounted me. It was nice, but I like to see what I doing. The power came back on after we finished.
A little disappointed, I went to St. Diane. Nice time, but almost bumped into another monger when I left the building.

I decided to see Heidi at OSpa on Sunday. I was told she was on Vacation but they had a new girl, very pretty and young. Her name was Katie. She came in and was pretty. She started of nice and quickly asked me if I wanted everything. I said yes. She asked me how much. (this never happens at OSpa) I told her not to worry. She asked again so I ignored her. She then wasn't as eager. Later she asked me to flip, she stripped down, put on cover and started sucking fast. I asked her to slow down. She laid down and I nursed and fingered her. She was totally NOT into it. I stopped and she just laid there. I asked her how long she worked there and she said 2 days. We probably laid there for 5 minutes not saying anything and her not touching me. I asked her if she didn't like me. She said she didn't know me. I asked her if she wanted me to leave and she said it's up to you. I said it doesn't seem like you're interested. She then sat up and began lecturing me saying I haven't told her what I want. All of the customers tell her what I want. I am not telling her anything. I that point I lost all interest and said I'd leave. She pulled off the cover and got dressed. I did too and left. (while I was in the room I heard another monger tell the Mamasan she wanted Heidi. He was also told she was not there. He demanded to see the girls before he picked. She refused and he said he'd be back next week.)

Went to OAcc. Saw Coco. Nice body. Japanese. Very eager to please. Her voice was a little annoying. The mamasan basically begged me to come back and said they have even younger pretty women. She watched me walk to my car and commented on it. She waved goodbye to me as I left. Very wierd.

Member #2713
03-15-05, 05:17
Hi, Senor member here.

I'm in la, go to santa barbara often. Would like to stop off on my way down some time and get a good massage. Can someone private me the addy's for their favs?

I can gladly give you some for la.. But right now their sucking really bad, pd is raiding all of them and the girls are trying to run a private service. It's getting all kinds of wierd! I got the number of one girl, and called her.. she said i could see her or her roommate.. she was ugly as hell, but smoke'n body(Isn't it always the case?) went with a friend to see them, friend was forced to take the one i didn't want, and i took the other one.. We'll referr to her as grandmother.. big double d tits, but in her late 30's. Help me out here, i'm floundering lol.

AsianEater
03-15-05, 18:21
Made a visit to St. Marys this weekend and saw Nancy very fun girl nice dfk, cbj and daty but, she would not budge from her $ tip I gave in :( I have never had to tip more than 60. Good time almost gfe but $ tip is a little high for Oxnard.

P.S. Anyone have any luck getting a good rim job I used to get them all the time but have not found anyone who provides this anymore.

Widespread
03-17-05, 02:39
Whipe your ass better!

J/K man,

Good luck finding. It is a jem when you locate it.

Canceled
03-19-05, 04:51
I went to WW about a month ago and had an experience with Helen. As most people here have seen her I won't give too much of a discription other than that she has small fake tits ( my first time with fake tits.) I have been to the ww once before and had a woman who was in her late 30's, big boobs, saggy ass, and not very pretty face, I got a cbj from her and that was all. She was nice so her attitude made up for what she lacked in the looks depot. However, when I went back to ww helen was the mamsan and also the girl who massaged me. She was negative the whole way through. I do not recall even one smile the whole time I was with her, pretty much just scowls. I felt really uncomfortable.

But maybe she just wasn't having a good day, others on this board thinks she is alright, but I wouldn't see her again. o yeah, got cfs from her 60.

Also, there is not a lot of talk about sw's in oxnard or ventura. Would anyone have any info on any sw's, I am getting a little bored with the amps and would like a little more ethnic differentiation.

Peace

Bob Five Head
03-22-05, 01:05
I got this income tax refund and had a few extra dollars so first I went to Oxnard, actually Pt. Hueneme and an AMP there. I didn't want to do one of the girls but the lady that ran the show. I've been there a few other times and I was smitten with her. On the last visit she sort of/kind of agreed to massage me the next time I was there. So I go to this place they let me in but its not the lady I want, she is no longer there, so I stand there for 15 seconds then walk out, it didn't look like a day for good pickings.

I check the Star and call one of the listings that does not contain an address, just a phone number. The lady says that she is at 13?? T.O. Blvd, suite ???, she sounds chinese and nice, so I head up the grade.

I get there and walk in. The lady comes out of the office, she is older mid 30's and not very pretty, but OK looking. I pay $45.00 for the half hour, she asks my name and calls me 'honey', so a hand job is assured.

The massage begins and its pretty good. I fell her buttocks as she kneeds me. She never plays with my privates as they do in Oxnard when you're on your back, but things are fine.

At the flip it is obvious that I am a lonely man. She does a bit of a massage then gives me my hand job while sticking a finger up, or close to my butt hole. She cleans me up, I dress, leave a tip and say good bye.

Vini, vidi, vichi.

Over all an OK experience. For some reason I enjoy Chinese girls more than Korean, and that is what T.O. offers, but except for the place on La Baya, the T.O. girls all seem to leave their cloths on which makes Oxnard look attractive. Next stop: San Gabriel

Canceled
03-25-05, 00:17
i went to st. mary's on tuesday night for my first st m's experience. parked by in the shopping center then walked to the amp. it was raining a little that night so business was slow and i was the only one there. mamasan asked me how old i was and i told her i was 24 (this also happened at ww they actually carded me there, i am guessing they think i am an **** kid wanting some play.) she took the 40 dollars and directed me to a room with a bed on the floor. so i started to get undressed but before i got my drawers off the girl comes in and pushes me on the bed and starts teasing me about a massage saying, " ohhh, you want a massage huh?" and playing with my balls. i have never had such an easy happy go lucky experience before.

her name was coco if i remember correctly and works mon and tues nights. always smiling and wanting to please. when she was giving me the cbj she turned sideways and made sure the hair was out of her face so that i could see the magnificence that is a bj. she was makeing some nice humming sounds while bjing. i then went to cfs which was also great. this girl is flexible!!! she did some nice squating cowgirl action, put her legs high in the air, and loved every minute of it. definitely a pro prostitute.

looks-7
body-7
attitude-10
good time-9
price-40/60

after the pop there was no rushing me out the door, she layed there with me and gave me a rub down. at this point the mamasan was yelling real loud and there was a bunch of commotion so i asked coco what the noise was about, and she said," the mamasan likes to drink" this was the funniest thing i have ever heard. when i walked out i saw the mamasan again and sure enough she was hammered. ahhh, the great nard amps ,got to lov'em.

Gudel
03-25-05, 23:52
I went to OSpa the other night, had sophie, standard fee. Could've gotten 2 pops, but I came in 30 minutes before they close. They have a new mamasan there now.
I originally wanted to go to WW, it's been 3 months since I was there. Has anyone been able to go to WW? With the freeway construction, it is not a lot difficult to reach; I was coming down from LA, didn't have WW exit, so I take Esplanade to get there.

Gee05
03-26-05, 22:13
Anyone here ever get a chance to see Olga? Mid 40s, spanish accent, about 5'1 " with the type of figure to make you want to chat her up. Very busty.

I dont think she can be defined as a street walker, it was just that she was always being asked if she wanted a ride, and i guess she eventually figured she could get a few bills from it.

Never got a chance to do anything with her, well, actually i had plenty of chances but rather chose not to as she always seemed to be "just getting of work."

Last i spoke with her she said she had gotten married and was not in the biz anymore.

She could be found mostly on C street between wooley and CI blvd. And on Saviers, same area usually on pay phones.

g

Canceled
03-31-05, 04:59
Can someone pm me some escort sites?

Preferably some that give reviews of local girls.

Thanks a bunch.

Hi Canceled,

Escort reviews on escort websites need to be taken with a grain of salt. They don't announcethis on their sites, but they generally don't permit bad reviews to be posted. Remember, they make their money from the girls placing the ads, not from you.

Jackson

Surf Doc
04-02-05, 18:22
Can somebody PM me as to where OSPA is located?

Thanks

Member #1943
04-04-05, 12:52
AMP are great, but can anyone PM me any other providers here in Oxnard?

Hobby knob
04-04-05, 19:38
I went to WW about a month ago and had an experience with Helen. As most people here have seen her I won't give too much of a discription other than that she has small fake tits ( my first time with fake tits.) I have been to the ww once before and had a woman who was in her late 30's, big boobs, saggy ass, and not very pretty face, I got a cbj from her and that was all. She was nice so her attitude made up for what she lacked in the looks depot. However, when I went back to ww helen was the mamsan and also the girl who massaged me. She was negative the whole way through. I do not recall even one smile the whole time I was with her, pretty much just scowls. I felt really uncomfortable.

But maybe she just wasn't having a good day, others on this board thinks she is alright, but I wouldn't see her again. o yeah, got cfs from her 60.

Just another case of YMMV. I saw her today and she was very sensual. She gave an excellent massage (which I usually pass on but it felt great). We cuddled for a while then on to CFS. After I was in she just stayed and played with my nips for a while without trying to get me off. I really liked this. She went slow and took her time. She was in no hurry.

very nice time.

Maybe she had a bad day, or just didn't click with you. No offense. I've had gilrs I didn't click with that others probably had a great time.

Pea Nut
04-06-05, 11:37
Dropped by St. Mary last night. Saw Coco. She said that she was new there. Asked for half hour. The rim job was awesome. But she rushed a little afterwards. Little unsatisfied, leave .4 for tip for CFS.

Easy Rider 2
04-06-05, 17:09
Well Simi has really dried up. Angel closed on LA Ave and now another AMP closed off of Erringer & LA. Sad days.

I haven't been to WW or StM in ages. Looks like I need to visit the 'Nard soon.

porkproduct
04-07-05, 00:08
I'm basically both cheap and lazy, so it has been awkward living near Santa Barbara (easy and more expensive) and relatively farther away from the Nard (cheaper but a drag to drive). I've spent a lot of time at the CAMP next to the Hamburger Habit in Goleta and have sampled the steady stream of Chinese women who pass through. I made a trip back to the Mercado, at the Goleta end of State Street today, spent 30 minutes with "LeeLee" (her first week, what a surprise!), and find myself dissatisfied with the oddly passive, unimaginative, awkward "talent" in the SB AMPs. So, it's back to Oxnard for me, where Tanya always seems ready for anything

Gudel
04-10-05, 19:01
I went to WW the other night, got Hanna. They seem to have a different mamasan now, younger one than they used to have. I think Hanna is around 40 something, I was looking for Helen, but she was off that day. A little older than I usuallly like, but it was around 11pm, I didn't refuse.

smokeater1
04-11-05, 19:32
Went to OSpa saw Sofie.

OK body but poor service. Reluctant to do any extras.

ReallyaNiceGuy
04-16-05, 23:24
I’m going to post this on the SFV board as well.

I had often wondered about around here. Well on Friday around 2 PM I was driving by the Smart & Final when I saw a tall thin blond, maybe 30’s, walking toward the motel nearby. She was not carrying a purse and was wearing pants and a halter-top and showing a lot of skin.

As I passed I gave her a look and she smiled at me and then stood and watched me drive into the 7/11 on the corner. I made a quick stop and rearranged my money in my pocket so I didn’t have too much handy. Turned around and headed back to where she was but I didn’t see her.

Drove into the parking lot of the motel and there she was sitting on a bench. I stopped and said hello and asked how she was doing. She couldn’t hear me and got up and walked over to the car. She said she wasn’t doing good and said something about the jerk she was with and how he didn’t give her any money to do anything. She said she wanted to buy some clothes at the GW because she didn’t have any other clothes but again she didn’t have any money. I said it looks like you could use some help and I’d be willing to help her out. She said that would be nice but I’m not a prostitute. I said I know your not but sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do. She said I guess your right, what do you have in mind. I said how about we go to your room and have a little fun. She said OK, what kind of fun and I said how about 50/50. She said OK, how about 50. I checked and all I had was 20 and told her sorry. She said 20 would be OK. And off we went to her room.

I was really cautious and looked around the room and even checked the bathroom to make sure we were alone. I got undressed and when I turned around she was already naked and waiting. I sat on the edge of the bed and she got down on her knees and gave a so-so BBBJ, she seemed to enjoy doing it but didn’t do a good job of it. I handed her a condom, she put it on me and I had her kneel on the bed with her ass at the edge so I could stand and take her from behind. She was not very wet and it took awhile to get all the way in. For some reason I didn’t care about her when she was complaining that it hurt. I just gave it to her as hard as I could while she was moaning and groaning. I was really deep inside her when I finished. I pulled out then went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I thanked her and handed her 20 bucks. Asked how long she was going to be around and she said she didn’t know and asked me if I would be back, and said sure.

Said her name was Christine, just OK looking and said she was from Indio or somewhere out that way.

A rare find in the Conejo valley and what do you want for 20 bucks.

I drove by again today but didn’t spot her. Maybe I’ll spot her on Monday.

Mike

Zacharias
04-18-05, 19:23
Hey guys,

I went to WW today mid-afternoon. Saw Helen. Massage was kinda light and not real inspiring but not horrible.

Flipped me over, put on a cover and did a little 50/50. She seemed willing to do everything, moaning and grunting the whole time. Tipped $60.

Overall, decent service. Nice attitude. Had no trouble cumming with this girl.

Z

Gudel
04-23-05, 17:18
Nobody seems to talk about Oacc, so I went to this place last week, can only have 30 min as I was in late. Had Angel, cute face, ok body. 40/60. I knew we're in business as she grab my equipment as she walks in.

Gudel
04-29-05, 04:46
I was about to go to Sun the other day. I found out that the place seem to be exposed, lots of people walking in and out of that small strip. The door seemed propped open, and there's just too many traffic. So I moved down South and found myself Tokyo. Rang the bell outside and wait for couple minutes. There doesn't seem any mamasan in this place, could be she's the only one working there.

Short story, I'm in business. I tell you what, this is the tighest pussy I've had in Oxnard! The thing is though, she didn't take off her clothes, kind of ruin the mood but junior went to some tight places alright. She help me put on my socks, rub my feet because it was kind of cold. 50/65.

Member #3942
04-30-05, 10:56
What about strip clubs? Anything with a great lapdance and dirty? Is it dry now or what? Use to be a good one long time ago right where pch turned into the start of the stores. Little place with nasty laps.

What paper is the one to look for with amp listed?

Thanks

LuvDaPuss
04-30-05, 12:43
Hey Gudel - you noticed right, and for good reason. Oacc used to be the premier amp in the nard. Don't know what happened exactly. They did get raided by INS and may have gotten new ownership but they are a shadow of their former self by comparison. Maybe will try again in a year or so.....ldp

Friendly Tiger
04-30-05, 20:37
What about strip clubs? Use to be a good one long time ago right where pch turned into the start of the stores. What paper is the one to look for with amp listed?The SC you are referring to is Snooky's. Still there, but there hasn't been action there in more than two years. The Ventura Star has ads for local AMP's. GL

Big Gip
05-01-05, 13:35
I got a question for everyone; some providers we know well and don't have to mess around with the massage, but when we do, does anyone flip over before they say to?

BigZR
05-01-05, 14:30
Tokyo is a well kept secret. I've never been disappointed at the place. It's best to park in the back. That's where everyone seems to come in.

BigZR
05-01-05, 14:35
Did anyone know Maxie? Until about a year ago she gave massages in Oxnard. She had a place Oxnard Blvd. She occasionally would advertise "African Massage" in the paper. She was a white South African. I rated her 10-10-10. If anyone ever finds her I'd pay some serious reward money.

Priority
05-01-05, 21:34
I third that. When I first moved to the area last century this was the first place I paid a visit to. I got my first rim job there. I got my first GFE there, big, big time GFE, so much that I was briefly agahst. When I ve returned there, maybe once a year or so, I am remembered, and rewarded. The only down side is that the lady there works alone so if its not busy you may end up there for a couple of hours, or if more busy, in and out.

Big Gip: I have flipped when I've wanted. I figure that its sort of me spending my money so I should get the option of determinining what is going to be worked on. An in Oxnard, all parties know that we are not there for a massage. With that said, when I visit a place where I have never been, or where the proceedure is different (Thousand Oaks) I think the fun of the whole thing is waiting to see how things play out, I look at the whole experience as performance art.

Friendly Tiger
05-01-05, 22:48
I got a question for everyone; some providers we know well and don't have to mess around with the massage, but when we do, does anyone flip over before they say to?ALWAYS! i.e., I'll let her massage my back a little as we get acquainted, but I'm not going to waste much of the time on a massage, unless that is all I'm interested in. Bottom line: you are the customer and call the shots.

Member #3942
05-02-05, 10:55
Hey,

WW and St marys and tokyo: what do the women wear there? Dresses? Is the bed on the floor at any of those? Ill be there in a few days and would like to get the one where I can have the most fun. I always like dresses cause it gets crazy but love the younger ones if they are kinky. Damn Im asking alot.

Anyway let me know and thanks.

Member #3942
05-02-05, 11:11
Shoot another question, is the place on Channel Islands Blvd with the free table shower any good? Anyone know the story on this place?

Big Gip
05-03-05, 00:32
Shoot another question, is the place on Channel Islands Blvd with the free table shower any good? Anyone know the story on this place?

Table showers? I'm always down for a table shower. Hasn't been any place that had any for like, 2 years or so

Ready 007
05-03-05, 20:12
Hello all,

Newbie poster, but a long time lurker of the forum and I've been a monger even longer. Anyway, here goes.

Went to Saint Mary's today for the first time. I usually spend my time at A-1 or O-Spa, but decided to visit Saint Mary's based on previous posts from my fellow mongers. Once inside I gave the usual 40 only to have the Mamasan ask for 10 more...I must have missed something. I went in the room and was undressing when Julie came in just as I was taking off my underware. She gave a shy look away as if she had seen something for the first time. She gave an OK massage and when she wanted me to flip I had a stiff Jr. She giggled and proceeded to give me a massage on my front avoiding my Jr.. Soon she asked if I wanted a HJ and I said no, I want everything. She gave me a look as if I was asking for something out of the ordinary. At this point, I started feeling like I should have gone to familiar AMPs like A-1 or O-spa where they know me. She must have seen the look in my face, because she reached under the pillow and retrieved a condom, took off her clothes, and proceeded to give me one of the best CBJ's I've had in a long time. After a while I brought her up to my chest and put my Jr. in one of the tightest P***y's I've had in an AMP. We then switched to doggie during which she drained me. She has this method of tightening and loosening her P***y that made me see double.
She is worth visiting.

Only issue I had was the place is very run down and the Mamasan was yelling at someone in the lobby which is very distracting. All in All a nice visit and I will go back.

Hobby knob
05-04-05, 21:15

No it sucks. Don't go there. Girls have an attitude, aren't dressed as you asked and ask for a lot of money up front. Never had good luck there.

Too many good places in Oxnard to waste your time there.

I love a good table shower, but I'm 6'1" and had to bend my knees so I'd fit along the wall.Wish Rainbow was still around.

Hobby knob
05-04-05, 21:25
Went to see Helen yesterday at the wheel. Was told by the Mamasan she no longer works there. Bummer I liked her. She said she had new girl. So I said what the heck.

Basically the mamasan changed her clothes and she was the new girl. (technically I haven't seen her before so I guess she was new)

Name is Hannako. It basically was your average AMP experience with one exception.

As I was feeding on the nips and fingering her, it didn't take long before she was moaning. I thought, great, here goes a fake O. But all of a sudden she convulsed and she made loud noises and vibrations out of her PU**y. Weird. It was really loud and it my hand wasn't in there I would have thought she farted. anyway I stayed at it and this happened three more times. I wondered later what it would have felt like if she did that when I was inside her.

Anyway, finished with a CBJ. overall an average amp experience, but if you want to experience something weird, try it.

By the way, the only similar experience I have had was with Diana at O Spa. when ever we do doggy, afterwards when she squats to tie my shoes, she lets out little PU**y farts. She says it is from the air. This has happened on two different visits.

Priority
05-04-05, 22:50
Cash Value,

I've been to the place on Channel Islands a couple of times, and it sucked. It sucked on my first visit, and for some reason I went back and it still sucked. The table shower was fine as I am only 5'8" but the rest was no good. Although I believe all massage ladies are equal, I like chinese ladies for some unknown reason more than Koreans, and this place had Chinese but it still sucked. I think if I wanted a table shower that I would go over to Thousand Oaks and go to that place on the 800 block of TO Blvd. The TS is better, the hand job is better, the girls are better. Yes that is where I'd go.

And as far what the girls where, specifically at the Tokyo Spa, I have seen her dress looking like a total ***** with basically a see through top with her nipples and silicon enhanced tits poking out, to her looking like she was going to the mall, very conservative looking, until she takes her cloths off that is. But mind you she is not a young lady, I bet she is around 40 or something.

And that brings up my final point. I like going to these places not only for the educational benifits that I derive from them but also it releaves certain fustrations that I have every once in a while. But man, sometimes its necessary to shut the eyes while having some old bag suck my private parts. Where are the young ladies in Oxnard? And in the term young I'll even go to the late 20's. Since the end of the last century when I moved here I think I have had maybe a couple of ladies that might be young for Oxnard but not a lot of other places. But, don't you worry about priority, I'm go to Macau at the end of the month, and saving my money till then.

porkproduct
05-04-05, 22:58
We may be running out of luck at the Wheel.

I happened to hit the Wagon this afternoon (before reading the Knob's report - too bad!). I, too, hoped to grab on to Helen's outstanding rack and ride, but the wheel was sleeeeepy, and the mamasan pulled the same change of duds and arrived in my room as "Hanna".

The massage was nice enough, kind of odd, lots of foot pressure, but a nice touch. And then Hanna took off her long blue dress and stood by me in Granny's Panties, a pair of high rise underpants with a seat large enough to handle any tractor. She has tiny tits, a massive bush, and skin that I can only describe as "soft-but-sticky". She did a fairly good job with the cbj, but had an odd twisting action in the mish that was a bit better when I flipped her over for the doggy finish.

Nice, nice woman, probably 45, with a curious body and some quirks that made the encounter only just barely ok.

Nothing like the endless construction in Oxnard to make the end of the visit another highway from hell.

Az Dude
05-05-05, 13:08
Porkproduct.

Exactly! I had the same experience the other evening. lame lame lame.

I was not impressed, she did the same 'twisting' thing with me as well, which was pretty annoying. then was complaining about the 'time'

She also wanted to discuss monetary donations up front, to her pressing, I kept saying for her not to worry, she does a good job, she gets a good tip.

She did clean we up pretty well afterwards, but I've got regulars in Phx that do all that, give me a table shower *and* dress me afterwards for $60-$80 tip ($40-$50) entry fee.

Frankly, I was *not* impressed with the WW, I've had better in Phx, as well as the place down in OC (on Euclid)

Heading back through the area later this week. thinking of trying one of the 'trophies' at GSS in COI

Any suggestions for gals in the Oxnard area that are more GFE friendly or into AR? (I love it when they do that; -)

TIA (thanks in advance)

P.S. Located Tokyo, but not sure where St. Mary's is I found it one time (searching and using some deduction but have since misplaced it)

P.P.S. Heck, if honey is working in GG I'll probably just head back there, we'll see.

Hobby knob
05-06-05, 14:39
Try Tanya at O Spa if you want deep AR, GF and full treatment afterwards.

porkproduct
05-07-05, 05:07
I just want to add another endorsement of O Spa and of Tanya in particular. She isn't the freshest flower in the garden, but the service is superb every time. Not only does she slide that tongue along the rim (always welcome!) and give a truly nerve tingling bj, climb into any position I might care to invent, pull and lick my nipples while I'm thrusting deep, she always takes her time and refuses to be rushed, even when the mamasan wants her to hurry along. She makes me think she recognizes me and seems to be glad I'm back, and she always leaves me completely and totally drained. In fact, my experience with Tanya has been so good that I've never tried any of the other girls at the Spa. YMMV but I really like the sense of fun and good humor Tanya brings to our encounters, and I remain a very satisfied customer.

I keep shopping around to see if there's anything else worth trying, but so far, Tanya's as good as it gets!

Phred
05-07-05, 13:45
Hi All

I'll be in Oxnard next week. I've gone through the posting and have the impression that streetwalkers are few and far between. If anyone can point me to a good crusing ground I'd appreciate it.

I't seems that AMP's are the thing to do there. I don't want to inflate prices so please correct me if I'm wrong. It seems you pay the house fee up front, then tip on the way out, no negotiations at the flip. Tip is generally 40 - 60. Please set me straight if I'm off base.

Thanks, & Happy Hunting
Phred

porkproduct
05-09-05, 03:27
Ah, sweet memories!

Tokyo was my first stop in the 'Nard when I moved here from the East Coast. I was not looking for a legit massage, and nothing says "full service" like the kind of seedy neighborhood and crumby exterior of a place like the Tokyo. I was also hoping to spend as little as possible while getting as much as possible...again, obvious advantage to a hole-in-the-wall like the Tokyo.

I parked in front the first time, on the street, worried that my car might get jacked. The interior of the joint was every bit as squalid as I had hoped, but the provider was more than tasty enough, looked clean, smelled good, and gave a terrific massage. On the flip she went right into action, slipped on a cover, and provided a hearty cbj followed by cowgirl, mish, and doggy. I tipped 40 and she seemed pleased.

I've been back numerous times since then, now usually parking in the back, although I still don't really feel safe in that area, and I always expect my car to be gone when I finish. I tip 60 now, as prices have gone up throughout the 'Nard.

I don't really like having to walk by the washing machine to get into the place, and it is a pain that there is only one provider. I'm also not a big fan of the matress on the floor. The massage is really good, however, and on a couple of occasions I've spent an hour being pampered when I've only paid for 30 minutes. All in all, the Tokyo is a much better experience than many of the options in the 'Nard.

St. Mary's is a little harder to find these days as the work on the highway has closed the exit to Vineyard nearest St. Mary's. Look for a small side street just above the 101 off Vineyard. There's a small parking lot next to the AMP very near the entrance to the street. This is not a fancy outfit either, but it's clean enough and well staffed. I've never had to wait, and the service has always been enthusiastic.

Az Dude
05-09-05, 14:57
O my,

After my lame experience at WW the other day, I took a chance and swung back through the area on my return visit.

Stopped by O Spa and upon being informed that Tanya had the day off the mamasan reassured me that she had another girl just as nice/young.

Sophia came in after I finished my shower, did a bit of a massage, then we got down to business, she was in a good mood, and we had a really excellent GFE type of session. (she even did a bit of AR at my request, uuuum love it when they do that) She is really personable as well, which is totally cool and helps you connect with the whole experience!

Truly excellent, if Tanya is better than her, then you guys have something there! I'd be an extremely broke, but satisfied monger if I lived in your neck of the woods!

Thanks for all the info!

See the San Bernadino thread for another post re: Express Spa / GSS

Wow, two hot oriental gals in the same day ;-) I'm out of cash now, as well as spoiled.

Ready 007
05-11-05, 19:21
I've been seeing Tayna at O-spa for years and have never been unsatisfied. She is truly a gem of a provider. If you tell her you want two pops she goes right to work at the beginning of the session to ensure a two pop session. The only issue is she wants to fix your feet. I have calouses and bonions (sp) and the last time she cut on them my feet bled for a week. Just tell her no and put your Jr. in her mouth and you will have a wonderful experience.

Ready 007
05-11-05, 19:36
Went to A-1 on Sunday and met up with my regular Angie. She is a 24 YO latina who gives an average massage but fantastic FS. In fact, I told her next time I'm there I will give her a massage and then proceed to the fun stuff. She giggled and said OK whatever I want. Worth a try my friends because she is younger than what I have seen elsewhere. She will ask for up-front the first time but will remember you from then on. (40-60). If any of my fellow mongers know of other young stuff at other AMPS please post or PM me.

Stay safe,

Ready 007

porkproduct
05-12-05, 19:39
I was inspired by Ready 007's report on Angie to visit the A-1 for the first time in years. I took the drive down to Oxnard thinking of Angie and a hot Latina muff fest all the way. Unfortunately, the mamasan told me Angie was not available and that I would love the hot number she would send my way. I stripped down and waited until a pretty Kgirl in a short orange dress strolled in. She started in with a line of crap that didn't end until I had laced back up my shoes and hit the highway.

"Oooh, you gonna have hot time - hahahah"

"Oh, Baby, Baby, you like nice touch - hahahah"

The massage was truly useless, lots of slapping and laughing for about five minutes until she grabbed the boys and took the mocking chatter to the next level.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! Time to do it, now - hahahahah"

The cbj was th best part because she hut up for a few minutes. She wouldn't allow me to touch her tits or daty.

I finished doggy, just to not have to look at her face...and she had a nice
tat of a butterfly on her ass which helped a little bit.

Clean up time? Cold water on a cloth, slapped in my crotch.

I love the 'Nard, but I'm not likely to hit the A again!

Hobby knob
05-14-05, 22:31
I've been seeing Tayna at O-spa for years and have never been unsatisfied. She is truly a gem of a provider. If you tell her you want two pops she goes right to work at the beginning of the session to ensure a two pop session. The only issue is she wants to fix your feet. I have calouses and bonions (sp) and the last time she cut on them my feet bled for a week. Just tell her no and put your Jr. in her mouth and you will have a wonderful experience.

I agree with you on the feet. I just tell her no. Other wise she'll scrape your feet raw. (plus I'm not sure how sanitary that is if she uses it on other guys

Ready 007
05-15-05, 20:30
I was inspired by Ready 007's report on Angie to visit the A-1 for the first time in years. I took the drive down to Oxnard thinking of Angie and a hot Latina muff fest all the way. Unfortunately, the mamasan told me Angie was not available and that I would love the hot number she would send my way. I stripped down and waited until a pretty Kgirl in a short orange dress strolled in. She started in with a line of crap that didn't end until I had laced back up my shoes and hit the highway.

"Oooh, you gonna have hot time - hahahah"

"Oh, Baby, Baby, you like nice touch - hahahah"

The massage was truly useless, lots of slapping and laughing for about five minutes until she grabbed the boys and took the mocking chatter to the next level.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! Time to do it, now - hahahahah"

The cbj was th best part because she hut up for a few minutes. She wouldn't allow me to touch her tits or daty.

I finished doggy, just to not have to look at her face...and she had a nice
tat of a butterfly on her ass which helped a little bit.

Clean up time? Cold water on a cloth, slapped in my crotch.

I love the 'Nard, but I'm not likely to hit the A again!Sorry it didn't work out. My post was realistic about Angie. I have had some poor experiences at A-1 and some great ones it just depends. Angie works on Saturday and Sunday and sometimes on Friday. If she is not available, try UNA, an asian provider with a great body, firm tits galore if you like titting F**king...probably in her 30's.

Good luck

Hobby knob
05-16-05, 21:13
Called WW today and asked if Helen was working. They said yes. I was skeptical but drove over anyway. There was a car that looked like Helens, but I thought it was a different make. Went in anyway. A different mamasan answered. Looked a little like Helen.

I went in and didn't ask for Helen because I thought what if Helen just did her hair different or something. I said I'd take a shower and she followed me to the shower and took my towel before I got in. I thought, oh maybe she'll join me. NO, she left the towel across the room on a table. When I was done, I had to walk across the room to get my towel. I did and she came in and looked a little uoset. She waled me to my room, took of my towel and began to dry me. (not in a sensual way) Then she put a towel over me as I laid down and said thanks and began to leave. I spoke up and said"helen?". She said "Hannah"

SHIT! anyway I was there so I decided to see if I could get the box to explode again. It took longer this time, but she began beating me on my back and BANG! she squirted and the thing started farting again.

She gave a nice AR and then long BJ. I was there for an hour even though I paid for 1/2.

Still think I'm through with WW though.

I Miss Helen.

porkproduct
05-17-05, 19:58
I know I had vowed to take a break from the 'Nard, but I was driving back from L.A., saw the Vineyard exit, and thought, "E-Z-Off/E-Z-On/E-Z-In", and made the quick turn to St. Mary's.

I was greted by the nearly comatose mamasan (and I think she's on smack because she was hardly breathing and didn't smell like booze) and taken to the shower where I met Kelly, new to St. Mary's and a very pleasing provider.

I'm not great on recognizing all ethnicities, but Kelly doesn't look (or sound) Korean. She's got a smoking body, with unbelievably silky, strong legs, a nicely trimmed muff, C cup rack, and beautiful skin. She has thick black hair and a face which could be Pacific Islander, Samoan, part Filipina, maybe Korean/Pacific mix? She's not glamorous, but I can't begin to describe how sensual and sexy she is and how tasty that body of hers is.

Kelly speaks English well and is really nice, not too talkative, but responsive. She gave me a reasonably good massage and then started to stroke the boys and tease the taint.

On the flip, Kelly undressed and showed me that truly lovely body. She lay down on the bed, pushed ber butt (and it is gorgeous) in the air and invited me to climb aboard for whatever I might like to do. I pulled off her thong and started to lick my way toward that neatly trimmed gash. I rolled her over, gave her a stern tongue lashing while she rubbed her tits and let her eyes roll back. I was ready to spurt, so I asked her to suck me for a while. She settled into the best bbbj I have had in years, taking the full length all the way to the root and stroking my jewels while she sucked.

I pulled out just in time and invited her to move to a tasy 69 which lasted for a good five minutes, both of us thoroughly enjoying the action. Not only is Kelly silky and sensual, she tastes absolutely terrific!

I was able to hold off until I packed the pork doggy style and watched that pert ass rolling with every thrust. I finished hard and enjoyed Kelly's thoughtful attention as she cleaned me up.

All in all, Kelly is a great find and one that will bring me back to St. Mary's soon! She's usually on Friday and Saturday (she also works in San Bernadino), but is there all week as Diana is out this week.

Chief69
05-21-05, 00:34
All in all, Kelly is a great find and one that will bring me back to St. Mary's soon! She's usually on Friday and Saturday (she also works in San Bernadino), but is there all week as Diana is out this week.

With the great review I thought I'd try her out around noon today. The Mama said she wasn't there, but Monica said she was in another room, which seemed more likely. I had to settle with popping Monica in the ass. Maybe next time.

Hobby knob
05-21-05, 21:17
The reviews have made her popular no doubt. I went about 9:45am Friday. She was already busy, but I waited a few minutes and she came in. While I may not agree with everything in the review. I wouldn't call her body smokin' but it is above average for an AMP. She said shes from Hawaii.

I had a nice time played with her for a while and she got noticibly wet and began reacting a bit from my fingering. At first she had the I don't kiss reaction even though I didn't try, but then as she was getting hot, she turned and began some very hot DFKing.

After a while she looked at me and gave me that " what do you want" look. I pointed to my mouth. She pulled out a cover and showed it to me. I shook my head no. She gave me a disgusted look, but then went to town. She pulled out when I warned her it was time.

Overall a good time and I would recommend.

I tipped 60 and she counted it and gave me another disgusted look. I pulled out the 10 from the entry fee change and she laughed.

Kmarxist
05-25-05, 01:50
Went to SM and had a session with Tina 22 y o. Ok a lil thick but gave a good CBJ wouldnt do BBBJ. She swore she would get pregnant. all positions a lil AR. Tip 60 very happy with it said i made her cum twice. she was very wet. I even thought maybe the condom popped when i pulled it off.

Hobby knob
05-28-05, 21:12
Let me please update my last post.

I went to see kelly again this week. While I said she did not have a smokin body, I was compairing her to some of the Incall girls I visit in the Valley. That is not a fair comparison. She does have a very nice body. Nice skin tone as well.

When i saw her this week, her hair was down and looked better to me. Had a great GFE with her. Only opted for BBBJCIM which was very nice.

Again a great find. She has taken over as my fave due to service and ease of visit.

Easy Rider 2
06-02-05, 10:47
Let me add my recommendation of Kelly.

I called and found out she was in so I stopped by last night. She is 32 and a bit on the soft side but gave a great GFE. Lots of DFK and she really enjoyed an extended session of DATY. She gave the BBBJ and eventually we moved into mish and a couple of other positions to finish off.

I don't think you will be disappointed if you get her.

There was also a new (per Kelly) girl there last night. She is Japanese and her name is Umi or something like that. She was tall and a bit stocky and probably 32-35. Anybody try her yet?

Hobby knob
06-02-05, 21:34
Welcome back easy rider.

havent heard from u in a while

Hobby knob
06-03-05, 00:32
Have the door fees gone up at all the amps???

Cobra Comander

50 is standard at most now. There are still a few at 40. cant remember which ones though. sorry

Easy Rider 2
06-03-05, 17:18
Welcome back easy rider.

havent heard from u in a while

Thanks it's nice to be back. I was out of the country for a while. Got to taste some Chinese pussy in China.

Kmarxist
06-03-05, 20:24
She is a hag! This chick is ugly. I wanted to run! I got a BBBJCIM only, I did not want to screw her. Tina is a model compared to her. Anyone know any young girls like Tina at St. Marrys?

Preacher Man
06-04-05, 06:58
The mama at St. Mary's is Sue. I have done her about 50 times over the years. She finally retired but when she worked it was super tight and got very wet. However, at the end it started to smell kinda gamey. She looks like she is on smack but she is just old.

Ready 007
06-05-05, 17:10
Went to Saint Mary's yesterday and decided not to ask for anybody, especially after Kmarxist post on Kelly. Decided to go in the lottery and see what I got. My provider was a girl named Monique with a great personality, but with a little extra flab around the waist. Nothing gross, but it was there. She proceeded to give me a decent massage since I had just finished playing golf and needed the back tissues worked on. She worked on the jewels and JR. also and had me rock hard by flip time. Without a word she undressed fully and gave me a very sensual CBJ. Since JR was already a piece of wood this was nice, but I was ready to bury the bone. We started with her in cowboy, then went doggie for a while, and finished with mish. It's hard to tell, but she was certainly rock'in and rolling with every position. Afterward, she was very good and attentive about cleaning me completely. After I got dressed she helped me put on my socks and shoes which was nice since I have a little extra flab around my waist and it's hard to bend down there. Had a nice time at 50 entrance and 60 tip "FROWN" so I gave her 10 more. Sorry guys but the entrance fee is going up and so is the tip. As I was leaving the front entrance she put her cheek out for a kiss and I obliged. Nice provider!!!!!

Stay safe, Play safe, and be careful

Ready 007

Easy Rider 2
06-06-05, 19:10
Went to Saint Mary's yesterday and decided not to ask for anybody, especially after Kmarxist post on Kelly. Decided to go in the lottery and see what I got. My provider was a girl named Monique with a great personality, but with a little extra flab around the waist. Nothing gross, but it was there. She proceeded to give me a decent massage since I had just finished playing golf and needed the back tissues worked on. She worked on the jewels and JR. also and had me rock hard by flip time. Without a word she undressed fully and gave me a very sensual CBJ. Since JR was already a piece of wood this was nice, but I was ready to bury the bone. We started with her in cowboy, then went doggie for a while, and finished with mish. It's hard to tell, but she was certainly rock'in and rolling with every position. Afterward, she was very good and attentive about cleaning me completely. After I got dressed she helped me put on my socks and shoes which was nice since I have a little extra flab around my waist and it's hard to bend down there. Had a nice time at 50 entrance and 60 tip "FROWN" so I gave her 10 more. Sorry guys but the entrance fee is going up and so is the tip. As I was leaving the front entrance she put her cheek out for a kiss and I obliged. Nice provider!!!!!

Stay safe, Play safe, and be careful

Ready 007

Is it possible she said Monica instead of Monique?

The description sounds exactly like Monica. She is one of the most enthusiastic providers ever.

Ready 007
06-06-05, 20:23
Is it possible she said Monica instead of Monique?

The description sounds exactly like Monica. She is one of the most enthusiastic providers ever.It is very possible because as I was getting dressed I called her Monique and it sounded like she repeated her name to me, but maybe she was correnting me telling me it was Monica. I agree with the enthusiastic providers ever quote. Hearing is the second or third thing to go?

Ready 007

Chief69
06-09-05, 00:14
I distinctly heard Monique as you did the first time and Monica the second. Not sure why the name has changed. My visits were a few months apart.

Ready 007
06-09-05, 19:44
Thanks Chief69. Maybe I'm not losing my hearing. My wife thinks I am and I blame it on all the loud Rock & Roll from the 60's and 70's. Basically, I'm just ignoring her. Looks like one of us three needs to put our body on the line and go in no matter what the sacrafice. We can start out by asking the drunken Mamasan what Monique/Monica's name really is to which we will probably get a third name. NOT THE SHARPEST PENCIL IN THE BOX! Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, I am planning to visit A-1 tomorrow so will have to decline this duty assignment. If nothing happens over the next week I will be happy to accept this assignment for the following weekend.

Be safe, Be careful

Ready 007

Foreplay
06-11-05, 17:10
I went to a MP on HWY 1 near Statham several weeks ago around 10pm. There was only one gal on duty and she was pretty old and fat. She said she could get another girl there in 10 minutes. I agreed and got undressed in a room and waited. I asked her to give a little massage while I waited and she did. About five minutes later, the other girl showed up and there was a loud argument which resulted in the new girl leaving and the old one staying and giving me the massage. She tried like hell to get me off but the visual of her was too much. She did a hj them cbj, then she got on all 4's to offer herself but noway was I going to get hard enough looking at her. So it was a losing evening. Better luck next time.

Foreplay
06-11-05, 17:13
Last week I visited Tanya to check out why my fellow mongers like her so much. She is a very friendly and warm gal. I was greeted by a friendly mamasan and shown to a room with a mattress on the floor. This was around 10pm. I asked for Tanya and a cute slender woman appeared. Light massage and a lot of feather touch. Not really ar but kissed my old cheeks. She was interested in about anything but all I would accept was a HJ. Soft skin and pretty little breasts. For me, it was the strongess release in a long time. Washed me up and a kiss on the cheek and I was gone. Neighborhood is a bit tough looking, I came in the rear entrance. All in all, a good experience.

Phillippe
06-22-05, 00:07
I'm sort of new to this. Are OA and OS as dark as Tokyo? Depending on your view, this may be a good thing or a bad thing.

smokeater1
06-22-05, 15:42
Anybody having any luck finding a AMP provider who will do anal?

Tried a few at OSpa, no luck, same at A1.

Good hunting.

Friendly Tiger
06-23-05, 08:25
I'm sort of new to this. Are OA and OS as dark as Tokyo? Depending on your view, this may be a good thing or a bad thing.Hmmm, maybe I'm too used to going to these AMP's, but I only notice when the lights are too bright! LOL

See my post under Ventura.

Noguera
06-30-05, 23:15
It was a great weekend in California. Saturday morning my dumb-ass buddy had booked us on a flight to LAX which left our town at 7:30 a.m., so I had to get up at 4:00 in order to make the plane. He is a morning person … I am not! Ass hole! We land at LAX at 9:00, rent a car, and head towards the border.

Tijuana is the only place my buddy can ever can get good Latina pussy, so he thinks Tijuana is absolutely the best place on earth. I use to live in Central America so I know … it is not! Anyway, he and I cross the border and grab a cab and head for Callejón Coahuila. We get out of the cab and walk up and down the alley for a block. There are probably 20+ street girls working the alley (it’s maybe 3:00 in the afternoon) and probably ten of them are really hot, in totally sexy outfits. As you walk past they pull on your arm and try to get you to take them into one of the local flop houses. I see a couple of targets of interest, but we go around the corner and go into the “world famous” Adelita’s Bar. There are probably 40-50 girls working on this Saturday afternoon and maybe 40-50 guys enjoying their company. We sit in a booth and have a beer. After about 5 minutes a real cutie sits with my pal and they start flirting and talking (she spoke pretty good English, he doesn’t speak a word of Spanish). Maybe 2-3 girls come up and ask me if I want company, but none of them “whet my whistle”! So my friend and Gloria head upstairs for a 30 minute session. This girl had beautiful eyes, and a really cute personality, with a dynamite body. The thing I liked about her was that she seemed to really have a cute personality. She was probably the only girl in Adelita’s that I would have considered going upstairs with, but my bud beat me to her. While they were upstairs I trolled the club but didn’t see anything worth the $60 to go upstairs with, plus, a 30 minute session isn’t real attractive to me. It is really difficult for me to “shoot” in a 30 minute session, and besides, I like the romance of talking, kissing, touching, and working up to the sex. In 30 minutes it is pretty much, “slam, bam, thank you ma'am!” He comes down after 30 minutes and it turns out that Gloria was maybe the worst sex he has ever had in his life. She was sweet, cute and really fun downstairs. But once she got in the room it was off with the clothes, 30 seconds per position, yank him off, and done. She was totally mechanical and really cold and no where near as fun as she was downstairs. So, we leave Adelita’s, check out a couple of other bars, and then go walk the alley a couple of more times. I was really tempted by two of the alley girls, but I just was not up for the 30 minute “quickie”, the negotiations, the whining for another $10 without clothes, $5 for another position, $10 for kissing ... you know the drill, and the frustration of doing an alley girl. However, two were really cute and I was tempted. They wear really slutty and sexy outfits, which is kind of fun for a quick fuck!

But … this report is in the Oxnard section … so on to Oxnard! We head back across the border and drive the two hours back up to LA, and then another hour over to Oxnard where we are planning to spend a couple of nights with a really great friend of ours. We get to Buddy #2's house in Oxnard around 9:00 and sit down and start talking. Buddy #1 is all giggly because he got laid that afternoon (even thought it was a rotten fuck in Tijuana), and Buddy #2 had just gotten laid over at his girlfriend’s house maybe an hour before we arrived. So they are teasing me because I was still horny, and even I couldn’t get laid in Tijuana! We all laughed about that. Now, keep in mind … I have never before been to Oxnard, and I had no idea of the reputation of its Asian massage parlors. Well, Buddy #2 said that there were three really great Asian massage parlors within only 3-4 minutes of his house, and he proceeded to say the girls were always really cute, and it was the easiest situation to get laid in the world. All you do is knock on the door, the Mama-san will let you in and take $40-$50 for a “massage”, the girl comes in and she will fuck you for another $50. I think Asian chicks are really hot, plus I was still totally horny, so I am out the door in a flash, I hop in my rental car, drive 2 minutes down the street, and knock on the door. The Mama-san asks me if this is my first time and I mistakenly tell her "yes". She takes my $50 and walks me into a room and tells me to remove my clothes and the girl will be there in a moment. So I strip down to my boxers (with heart patterns on them, the girl loved them) and my shirt. The door opens and this drop-dead, gorgeous, Korean girl walks in. The first thing I notice is she is beautiful with a perfect body, and she has this smile on her face that is killer. I thought, "I will ‘do’ her just for the smile"!

She proceeds to give me a big hug and takes off my shirt, and tells me to lay down. She then slides off my boxers and straddles my back and starts a massage. While she is straddling me I can feel her pussy lips rubbing against my back so I'm thinking she isn't wearing panties. I reach around and she places my hand on her ass and while she is massaging me, I am rubbing this cute little tight ass, and that skin was really soft! After about one minute of a massage I ask her if I can turn over, and she is just smiling the whole time. She has now peeled off this tight dress she is wearing and right away I start sucking on these beautiful, mid-sized breasts. They were wonderful. She then proceeds to go down on me, bareback, and I am fingering this cute little pussy the whole time. This is just driving me wild watching this totally hot Korean girl, beautiful body, perfect tits, and the fullest, most succulent lips I have seen. So I asked if I could kiss her because her lips were so beautiful, but of course, she says "no kissing". After about 3-4 minutes of her humming me bareback she then slips on a condom and really proceeds to get into the blow-job, while I am fingering her tight little pussy like there's no tomorrow. I am noticing that while I sucked her breasts and when I really got into the finger fucking, she would start to close her eyes and just moan ever so slightly. Incredible turn-on!

When it was time she whispers to me "how much you going to give me?" Buddy #2 said the going rate was $50 more so that's what I told her. Immediately she quits smiling and gets this this huge, angry frown on her face. She said that she wanted another $100!!!! Now, I am trying to bargain from a rather weak position …… laying on my back naked, with wood sticking up in the air, and this gorgeous naked Asian hottie sucking my dick like there is no tomorrow. So I tell her that all I have is $61.24. Then I proceed to whine and moan that she is beautiful, I want her to have my babies, and that I am deeply and passionately in love with her. She says that she wants to see how much money I have in my pockets. Now, you can picture this … I hope up off the table, waddle across the room naked, my dick sticking out hard as a rock and I grab my pants and turn the pockets out and show her that really all I have is $61.24. She gets a big smile and says that is OK and that I can pay her the other $40 the next time I come back. I think this is great as I have no plans to return to Oxnard very soon, and I lay down and she goes back to sucking away like there is no tomorrow.

After another couple of minutes of a great blow job she rolls over and spreads her legs and there is the most gorgeous little pussy I have ever seen. I climbed on and we started going at it. This was absolutely great "mish" sex. She is just moaning ever so slightly, I'm pounding away and touching her all over, and those lips are just begging to be kissed. So while we are going at it, I start to try and kiss her, and the next thing I know she is French kissing me really deeply. These are great, GFE deep tongue kissing. I mean it was a great fuck and those lips and her perfect sized tits were “nirvana”. Obviously, she is a working girl but the sex was great. Now … I'm 53, so I rarely cum naturally. I'll bet only a couple of times in the past year I have actually shot-my-load while banging inside the pussy. Usually I have to use some hand stimulation and whack away, then at the last minute I'll stick it back in and finish-off. However, with this girl it was not a problem. I mean, after about 5-8 minutes of fucking in the missionary position, sucking her tits, great deep throat wet kisses, and just looking at that body under mine …… the next thing I know I am shooting my load in her like crazy! It was by far the most incredible 25 minutes of sex I have ever had in my life!

When we are done she gets up and puts on her dress and proceeds to wash my genitals and dress me. While we are talking I now think to ask her what is her name. I am a pig, aren't I? It never occurs to ask her name at the beginning, but after I have banged her into the mattress then I decide to get personal. So, guys, are you ready for this …… now, remember, I have never been to Oxnard until one hour earlier, I have no idea the reputation of the Asian massage parlors there, nor do I know any of the main players in town. She proceeds to tell me that her name is …… Tanya! This is the world famous Tanya from the Ospa. I have now read many of you guys' posts herein, and I can testify that Tanya is incredible, a lot of fun, and really great looking. I then ask what is her real name, not her working name of Tanya. She says her real name is Johng Ja. She gives me a big hug good-bye and I am out the door. It was a tremendous experience. I went back to Buddy #2's house and just sat in a chair watching TV and drinking whiskey …… with this wonderful, warm, tingling sensation in my crotch for the next hour. It was a truly great lay.

My one question to you guys …… since I foolishly said to the Mama-san that this was my first time, do you think that is why Tanya tried to milk me for another 100 bills? Have any of you guys had similar experiences with the lovely Tanya trying to get $100 out of you?

I would "do" Tanya again, and I would gladly pay her the $100. She is that good. However, a total package of $150 for 30 minutes …… that would be a bit pricey. Now, for an hour or two in a hotel … whoa! Do any of you guys know if Tanya is married, lives with a guy, has a boy friend? A little more information about her would be interesting.

Hobby knob
07-01-05, 15:38
My one question to you guys …… since I foolishly said to the Mama-san that this was my first time, do you think that is why Tanya tried to milk me for another 100 bills? Have any of you guys had similar experiences with the lovely Tanya trying to get $100 out of you?

I would "do" Tanya again, and I would gladly pay her the $100. She is that good. However, a total package of $150 for 30 minutes …… that would be a bit pricey. Now, for an hour or two in a hotel … whoa! Do any of you guys know if Tanya is married, lives with a guy, has a boy friend? A little more information about her would be interesting.

monaghan

I have never had Tonya ask for money. I have paid in a range of $60 to $100. She usually gets the $100 when she does the deep AR (which she doesn't do too much anymore) or when she lets me stay over or we do a three way. I usually ask for 1/2 hour, but she ignores the mamasans knocks when time is up. I am usually there 45 min to an hour.

Keep in mind I have seen her for years and we have a good relationship. She remembers things about me that surprises me. That makes it more special.

I am surpirsed about her asking for money. But am not surprised how she treated you.

She has told me she has no husband or boyfriend. she works 6 days a week.

Hotwire
07-01-05, 19:30
It was a great weekend in California. Saturday morning my dumb-ass buddy had booked us on a flight to LAX which left our town at 7:30 a.m., so I had to get up at 4:00 in order to make the plane. He is a morning person … I am not! Ass hole! We land at LAX at 9:00, rent a car, and head towards the border.

Tijuana is the only place my buddy can ever can get good Latina pussy, so he thinks Tijuana is absolutely the best place on earth. I use to live in Central America so I know … it is not! Anyway, he and I cross the border and grab a cab and head for Callejón Coahuila. We get out of the cab and walk up and down the alley for a block. There are probably 20+ street girls working the alley (it’s maybe 3:00 in the afternoon) and probably ten of them are really hot, in totally sexy outfits. As you walk past they pull on your arm and try to get you to take them into one of the local flop houses. I see a couple of targets of interest, but we go around the corner and go into the “world famous” Adelita’s Bar. There are probably 40-50 girls working on this Saturday afternoon and maybe 40-50 guys enjoying their company. We sit in a booth and have a beer. After about 5 minutes a real cutie sits with my pal and they start flirting and talking (she spoke pretty good English, he doesn’t speak a word of Spanish). Maybe 2-3 girls come up and ask me if I want company, but none of them “whet my whistle”! So my friend and Gloria head upstairs for a 30 minute session. This girl had beautiful eyes, and a really cute personality, with a dynamite body. The thing I liked about her was that she seemed to really have a cute personality. She was probably the only girl in Adelita’s that I would have considered going upstairs with, but my bud beat me to her. While they were upstairs I trolled the club but didn’t see anything worth the $60 to go upstairs with, plus, a 30 minute session isn’t real attractive to me. It is really difficult for me to “shoot” in a 30 minute session, and besides, I like the romance of talking, kissing, touching, and working up to the sex. In 30 minutes it is pretty much, “slam, bam, thank you ma'am!” He comes down after 30 minutes and it turns out that Gloria was maybe the worst sex he has ever had in his life. She was sweet, cute and really fun downstairs. But once she got in the room it was off with the clothes, 30 seconds per position, yank him off, and done. She was totally mechanical and really cold and no where near as fun as she was downstairs. So, we leave Adelita’s, check out a couple of other bars, and then go walk the alley a couple of more times. I was really tempted by two of the alley girls, but I just was not up for the 30 minute “quickie”, the negotiations, the whining for another $10 without clothes, $5 for another position, $10 for kissing ... you know the drill, and the frustration of doing an alley girl. However, two were really cute and I was tempted. They wear really slutty and sexy outfits, which is kind of fun for a quick fuck!

But, this report is in the Oxnard section, so on to Oxnard! We head back across the border and drive the two hours back up to LA, and then another hour over to Oxnard where we are planning to spend a couple of nights with a really great friend of ours. We get to Buddy #2's house in Oxnard around 9:00 and sit down and start talking. Buddy #1 is all giggly because he got laid that afternoon (even thought it was a rotten fuck in Tijuana), and Buddy #2 had just gotten laid over at his girlfriend’s house maybe an hour before we arrived. So they are teasing me because I was still horny, and even I couldn’t get laid in Tijuana! We all laughed about that. Now, keep in mind … I have never before been to Oxnard, and I had no idea of the reputation of its Asian massage parlors. Well, Buddy #2 said that there were three really great Asian massage parlors within only 3-4 minutes of his house, and he proceeded to say the girls were always really cute, and it was the easiest situation to get laid in the world. All you do is knock on the door, the Mama-san will let you in and take $40-$50 for a “massage”, the girl comes in and she will fuck you for another $50. I think Asian chicks are really hot, plus I was still totally horny, so I am out the door in a flash, I hop in my rental car, drive 2 minutes down the street, and knock on the door. The Mama-san asks me if this is my first time and I mistakenly tell her "yes". She takes my $50 and walks me into a room and tells me to remove my clothes and the girl will be there in a moment. So I strip down to my boxers (with heart patterns on them, the girl loved them) and my shirt. The door opens and this drop-dead, gorgeous, Korean girl walks in. The first thing I notice is she is beautiful with a perfect body, and she has this smile on her face that is killer. I thought, "I will ‘do’ her just for the smile"!

She proceeds to give me a big hug and takes off my shirt, and tells me to lay down. She then slides off my boxers and straddles my back and starts a massage. While she is straddling me I can feel her pussy lips rubbing against my back so I'm thinking she isn't wearing panties. I reach around and she places my hand on her ass and while she is massaging me, I am rubbing this cute little tight ass, and that skin was really soft! After about one minute of a massage I ask her if I can turn over, and she is just smiling the whole time. She has now peeled off this tight dress she is wearing and right away I start sucking on these beautiful, mid-sized breasts. They were wonderful. She then proceeds to go down on me, bareback, and I am fingering this cute little pussy the whole time. This is just driving me wild watching this totally hot Korean girl, beautiful body, perfect tits, and the fullest, most succulent lips I have seen. So I asked if I could kiss her because her lips were so beautiful, but of course, she says "no kissing". After about 3-4 minutes of her humming me bareback she then slips on a condom and really proceeds to get into the blow-job, while I am fingering her tight little pussy like there's no tomorrow. I am noticing that while I sucked her breasts and when I really got into the finger fucking, she would start to close her eyes and just moan ever so slightly. Incredible turn-on!

When it was time she whispers to me "how much you going to give me?" Buddy #2 said the going rate was $50 more so that's what I told her. Immediately she quits smiling and gets this this huge, angry frown on her face. She said that she wanted another $100!!!! Now, I am trying to bargain from a rather weak position …… laying on my back naked, with wood sticking up in the air, and this gorgeous naked Asian hottie sucking my dick like there is no tomorrow. So I tell her that all I have is $61.24. Then I proceed to whine and moan that she is beautiful, I want her to have my babies, and that I am deeply and passionately in love with her. She says that she wants to see how much money I have in my pockets. Now, you can picture this … I hope up off the table, waddle across the room naked, my dick sticking out hard as a rock and I grab my pants and turn the pockets out and show her that really all I have is $61.24. She gets a big smile and says that is OK and that I can pay her the other $40 the next time I come back. I think this is great as I have no plans to return to Oxnard very soon, and I lay down and she goes back to sucking away like there is no tomorrow.

After another couple of minutes of a great blow job she rolls over and spreads her legs and there is the most gorgeous little pussy I have ever seen. I climbed on and we started going at it. This was absolutely great "mish" sex. She is just moaning ever so slightly, I'm pounding away and touching her all over, and those lips are just begging to be kissed. So while we are going at it, I start to try and kiss her, and the next thing I know she is French kissing me really deeply. These are great, GFE deep tongue kissing. I mean it was a great fuck and those lips and her perfect sized tits were “nirvana”. Obviously, she is a working girl but the sex was great. Now … I'm 53, so I rarely cum naturally. I'll bet only a couple of times in the past year I have actually shot-my-load while banging inside the pussy. Usually I have to use some hand stimulation and whack away, then at the last minute I'll stick it back in and finish-off. However, with this girl it was not a problem. I mean, after about 5-8 minutes of fucking in the missionary position, sucking her tits, great deep throat wet kisses, and just looking at that body under mine …… the next thing I know I am shooting my load in her like crazy! It was by far the most incredible 25 minutes of sex I have ever had in my life!

When we are done she gets up and puts on her dress and proceeds to wash my genitals and dress me. While we are talking I now think to ask her what is her name. I am a pig, aren't I? It never occurs to ask her name at the beginning, but after I have banged her into the mattress then I decide to get personal. So, guys, are you ready for this …… now, remember, I have never been to Oxnard until one hour earlier, I have no idea the reputation of the Asian massage parlors there, nor do I know any of the main players in town. She proceeds to tell me that her name is …… Tanya! This is the world famous Tanya from the Ospa. I have now read many of you guys' posts herein, and I can testify that Tanya is incredible, a lot of fun, and really great looking. I then ask what is her real name, not her working name of Tanya. She says her real name is Johng Ja. She gives me a big hug good-bye and I am out the door. It was a tremendous experience. I went back to Buddy #2's house and just sat in a chair watching TV and drinking whiskey …… with this wonderful, warm, tingling sensation in my crotch for the next hour. It was a truly great lay.

My one question to you guys, since I foolishly said to the Mama-san that this was my first time, do you think that is why Tanya tried to milk me for another 100 bills? Have any of you guys had similar experiences with the lovely Tanya trying to get $100 out of you?

I would "do" Tanya again, and I would gladly pay her the $100. She is that good. However, a total package of $150 for 30 minutes, that would be a bit pricey. Now, for an hour or two in a hotel. Whoa! Do any of you guys know if Tanya is married, lives with a guy, has a boy friend? A little more information about her would be interesting.

MonaghanBeen to TJ many times over the years some good ones and some bad ones seems like I've had better in the alley, every time I get one from Adalita's they turn into a lawyer when they get the money and start with the rules.

LuvDaPuss
07-01-05, 20:46
Whomever is sticking their gum in the corner of the shower of St. Mary's, would you please stop it right now! You know who you are, pig. It is put about 7 feet above the floor so the poor little short mamasan can't get to it. Cruel bastard(s)! She may try to stand on something to reach it and fall and break her neck. Just stop it now! How would you feel then? Stop it.

Lusty52
07-05-05, 21:12
Had plans to head up the coast for the holiday weekend so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to stop in and see Tonya. I've read so many great things about her - just had to find out if they are all true. Let me tell you, guys, this girl is amazing - she's beautiful, she enjoys her work, she gives a dynamite massage and the "extras" are fantastic!

I called ahead on Saturday morning and told the mamasan that I wanted to see Tonya and that I'd be there about 11 am. When I got there, I think I was the only guy in the place - but I'm glad I called ahead anyhow. Tonya came into the room just as I was finishing drying off from the shower, and she helped finish the job. From there, a great massage followed by a whole lot of AR, then had her ride my goatee cowgirl-style for several minutes. She really liked that a lot, and she had a pretty powerful "O". From there, it was a great BBBJ until I popped - which didn't take an awful long time, thanks to her skills. She cleaned me up, got me some mouthwash and went back to a great massage, complete with neck and back cracking, hot towels and a foot massage.

For the life of me, I can't see why I'd want to go anywhere else from now on!

Lusty

Harry Heidelberg
07-08-05, 18:12
A few of the girls who work near the Port Hueneme base will happily do Anal.
Lots of them prefer it because their donation is more and it spreads their "wear and tear"

Calif71
07-09-05, 12:12
After reading about Tonya, i decided to go and see her. Called and made an appointment, took a shower upon arrival and waited a few minutes for her to enter the room.

She gave me a kiss and said long time no see (my first visit here) so I said yes its been a while. Started with a feather touch massage and on to a tongue and boob rub with a lot of deep ar. Then the flip and some boob sucking and then switched to some 69 action.

Tonya then mounted in the rcg position, switched to mish to completion with a lot of dfk throughout. Next came the hot towel massage which was really nice and finished with a foot massage with a lot of scraping.

I have to say this was the most fun I've had in a mp with a very cool gal who knew what I was there for. Then maybe it was because she thought that I was a returning customer and got a the regular's treatment. Highly reccommended for a great time!!!

Noguera
07-10-05, 12:05
It seems that I have re-awakened the public interest in Tanya (Johng Ja)! I am going to want a "pimping fee". Maybe she will just pay me "in trade". That would be worth the flight out to California just for an hour of her time!

Monaghan

Zacharias
07-13-05, 17:02
Went to St. M today 'round noon. Saw Coco who seemed very happy to see me and my big willy. (My first time there) She is slim and very enthusiastic.

Spent about a minute with the massage, then she put my hands on her ass and grabbed my pecker. Did a bunch of positions(everything with a condom of course). She seemed disappointed that I didn't stay longer.

I admit I was pleased.

BTW, I think the gum in the shower is kinda funny.

Z

smokeater1
07-15-05, 11:53
Thanks, I will check out the PH area providers.

Hobby knob
07-18-05, 19:15
Had to check out the gum for myself. Its actually on two corners and above the shower head.

Also, I have never experienced the wacked out mamasan. She has always been normal to me. Well not today. Man was she wacked out. Kind of creepy. I didnt want to talk to her so I did not ask for anybody.

After the shower a cute thin girl came in whom I had never seen before. She made a gesture with her hands and said massagee? I said said yes. I like it soft. She said Massageee? I said soft. She said Massagee? I finally shook my head yes. She then took off everything and gave me nice soft massage. A little AR and a lot of kisses to the back and legs. She then motioned for me to turn over. She wouldn't let me kiss her breasts. Only feel. I asked her name. After about 6 tries I think she said her name was Sharon or (Charon). Anyway, she doesn't speak a lick of english. I got a nice BBBJ. she took her time which i like. She doesn't seem to be too experienced, but I still enjoyed my time.

She is cute and is very cute when she laughs (which was a lot when we tried to communicate). She seems like she would be a lot of fun if we could have conversation.

Anyway, I had a nice time.

Keybored 56
07-22-05, 11:15
Had a session with this hard working middle aged lady on Wednesday. A good effort but just not a very attractive woman. Massage was brief. Got me off twice. Not requested.

Hobby knob
07-24-05, 12:03
Well it was friday and decided to see a couple of "old Friends". Started off at the gum place to see Kelly. You know, someone earlier said she was a hag. I could see how somepeople with different tastes might think that. Me, I like the dark exotic island look. So it works for me. Especially when we're makin out like high schoolers. I love her smile when she gets hot. Quite a turn on for me. Anyway I spent about an hour there even though I only paid for half. She treated me very nicely. It was another GFE. We talked about that and she said she isn't that way for everybody, but the guys who treat her nice (like me) she treats the special.

Well I left happy and decided to skip my second stop, but after a quick stop at the home depot where I saw a could of hot asians walking around (dressed for the hot weather) I had to go again. So it was off to see Tonya.

She was available and spent well over my alloted time with her too. The mamasan kept knocking, but she ignored her. Another great GFE with a lot of deep AR. There was no massage. She teased me for the entire time. She got a little hot and told me I wasn't getting my usual BJ. She needed to F*** me. She also said to try and think about something else because she wanted me to last so she could enjoy it. (I have been known to be quite quick at times) Since I busted several times with Kelly I knew I would last longer so I agreed. The mamasan kept knocking, but she just smiled. I think she got into it and kept saying she wanted to cum together. I lasted pretty long even though those of you who know Tonya know she has complete control of her muscles down there. Anyway, she started to cum and I lost it.

She did the usual clean up and dress up. We both enjoyed our time. Another Kiss and I was on my way home.

As I was leaving, a guy walked into the lobby with some toys. No Not that type of toys. The looked like supersoakers. He said I want a massage. I thought hmmmmmm. as I was leaving.

Stopped by Lowes, saw a few more hotties dressed for this hot weather. Thought about going another round, but didn't.

Damn this hot weather is killing me.

Tsboy69
07-28-05, 06:54
Visited recently on my way up the coast. Based on the posts and the proximity to the freeway, I had to check it out.

Went around 2pm and it was hot! Took a shower, noticed the gum deposits and waited for the RA.

Coco walked in wearing a tight halter top and short skirt. She had a different look and as I suspected, she was 1/2 Korean and 1/2 Japanese. Her manner was much more Japanese, which was quite a turn-on. Her English is just so-so, but we were able to communicate, it helped that I can almost get by speaking Japanese as well.

She is about 5'3" - medium build with natural B's. Unlike most Korean girls, she had a little bit of a booty. Shoulder length black hair with a very cute face.

Her massage skills were disappointing, but she made an effort. She took her time and was quite playful. Upon the flip, we got down to business. Standard covered fare, CBJ and three positions. She seemed to enjoy the screwing, those little wimpers get me going.

Damage was .4 and .8 - time was well over the 30 minutes I paid for. I would definately repeat.

Hobby safe!

smokeater1
08-03-05, 17:20
Anyone been to the new T.O. and SV amps advertised in the paper ?

smokeater1
08-04-05, 13:08
Anyone checked out The Massage Place?

Friendly Tiger
08-05-05, 07:47
Anyone been to the new T.O. and SV amps advertised in the paper ?Yep. But they are all very cautious, as the LE activity has crept over the hill. Three Simi AMP's closed. Two have reopened.

What "new" AMP's are you referring to?

Friendly Tiger
08-05-05, 07:50
Anyone checked out The Massage Place?You mean in Camarillo? Purely legit.

BigZR
08-05-05, 14:27
Went to Tokyo on Wed afternoon. Before I'd always had Japanese girls, but this time it was a Columbian. My first time with a Columbian girl. Went for 45 min so with the .1 discount that was .6. The massage was about a 3 nothing like with the Japanese girls I'd had before. On the flip she tried to negotiate a big price for fs. I just looked at her like she was crazy. Got a cbj and fs - gave her .6 on the way out. I'm going back to St Mary's!

Rockett Man
08-06-05, 13:44
I had the pleasure of having another dream!

In this dream -- Took a trip to the nard and saw an AMP chick I had not seen before, S. She was around 30, so so body, A-B breasts, partially shaved. 5 body, 10 enthusiasm. Laid there nude and got a quick massage and then she took off her clothes and gave me a titty massage on my back and butt. I turned over, had her put on the cover and then had her give me a five min CBJ. LOL it was great. She didn't like me thrusting her head into my member, but whatever. I laid there and thrust upwards. Sometimes I straddle the chick (she is laying down) across her head and really give it to her, but not this time I was too tired.

Anyway had the CBJ and had her jump on top for a quick cowgirl ride. Then we hit it mish while I did some grinding and also latched on for some titty sucks. She got really into it with some moaning and grinding on her part. Thus the 10 for enthusiasm. Then I got up, stood on the side of the table and had her at the end of the table, and did some mish pounding that way. I pounded pretty hard, it was fun. Then we hit it Doggie for a bit but I was getting tired. So I got some new covers and the straddled me sideways and went down for an extended CBJ while I fingered her from the side. Nice! The fingering turned me on, but I still lasted a few minutes before I finished up. Whew tired. Then I got cleaned up. Wait, then I woke up from my dream!

I have to hit LA again where they have some younger AMP chicks and independents, that it really my scene. There is NOTHING like a dream of pounding a 20 year old skinny asian chick with C or D enhanced breasts both mish and doggie, IMHO.

RM

Phillippe
08-07-05, 02:41
Where's a good place to get a sample of Viagra? Nowadays there's probably easy online ordering, but I don't know. Thought I'd see how much it can enhance the experience.

If not, I post here in Oxnard forum in case any neighbours in Oxnard wants to be a buddy and do a trade or something. Pm me.

smokeater1
08-07-05, 15:26
The Massage Place in Ventua is legit. Really good full body massage for very reasonable $.

Priority
08-07-05, 19:06
I do know what the name of the place is, but it is on the 800 block of E. T.O. Blvd. If you read the Star it is the one that advertises for table shower. I've been there 4 times or so over the past 3 years.

I pay my $40.00 and am led to my room. I am asked if I want to shower 'yes'. I am taken from my room and led across the hall to a shower, not the table shower. No, I want the other one, so I am led to the table shower. I get my table shower, which may not pass a health inspection but is sort of fun. The lady , who I will call Fong Li, cleans me up. After the flip Fong Li asks if I want my dick washed also. She then washes my dick. My favorite part. we finish and I go back to the room.

Fong Li is not ugly, yet at the same time she is not attractive. She is someone that you'd just walk by and not notice on the street. She was in her mid 30's, not to big of breasts. Her ass however did feel nice, actually the pants over her ass felt nice.

Back to the massage. Fong Li comes in and starts the massage. Nothing to write home about, but then I am not planning to write home about this. She works the buttocks and that little piece of real estate between the anus and the nut sack, it felt good.

I flip over with a boner. It is there for all to see, as i have no sense of shame, it does not bother me, and Fong Li does not react,as maybe she has seen this happen in the past, or maybe she is a good actress.

The frontal massage is localized on the dick area. She asks if I have had this done on my prior visits and I say yes. Fucking A, Fong Li can rally give a good hand job. As I am laying there on my back all I can think of is her breasts. I pull her shirt up and go for the bra clasp in the back, but she just pushs the bra up. I am ready to start sucking, I can see it staring me in my eye, when I ejaculate. It felt good. On my prior visits I never say a tit! This is the first time. I have felt up buttocks in the past, but never breasts.

Fong Li, cleans me up and I tip her .4 for the job well done. As I leave I am given a card where if I have 10 massage I get one free. Tha seems like a bargin to me. As i am leaving i see the other lady working today. She is maybe a couple of years older than Fong Li, but OK looking in a non-descript way.

So over all Fong Li seemed like a nice person. Would I go back, yes, maybe next year though. When you start looking at the economics of mongering here in California it makes more sense to hold back on your desires and visit Asia a few times a year. For as Fong Li was nice, I have seen the flesh pots of Hong Kong and Macau and get a stunninly beautiful 22 year old lady for the the whole nine yards for $43.00.

So I drove home and stopped for some Kung Pao chicken, which like Fong Li, was not spicy enough.

Az Dude
08-10-05, 23:07
Had some time to kill after finishing up buisiness today in the L.A. area, so I figured wtf, and hit the highway for the 'Nard.

At O Spa, asked for Tanya, but she was busy, so I checked out Mikki? (nikki?) not sure, shes either a J or K girl with implants, nice body, younger, not as hot as Sophia, but hot in her own, more innocent way.

Nice AR, DFK followed by a nice long session with multiple positions.

Bumped into Tanya in the bathroom in back, man dudes, she is thin and on the older side (first time I'd seen her)

I love how appreciative these gals are for the moderate tips.

A refreshing change from the Phx area for sure!

Pizzaman
08-11-05, 14:47
There is an add in The Star for a $30 special. Been there twice. Great both times. Saw Bebe the first time and Angie the second. Angie works Mon and Tues, speaks good English and is GFE.

Take the add with you.

Loki
08-16-05, 04:55
I had the pleasure of taking Gigi for a Spin. Not bad. The braces were a turn-on. What can I say? I'm a perv like that. Anyway, she had nice fake boobs and a decent body. Honestly, you can't expect too much in Oxnard. If you want quality p***y, you have to go to City of Industry or find my special Latina Massage Parlor near Alhambra. Anyway, I am trying to make it a habit of posting a report after each experience so that I can be senior member. I mean, I've mongered up and down the West Coast from Seattle to Tijuana. Plus I've done mongering in Europe and North Africa, as well as Canada. Anyway, I'll be in California for a while and I'll gladly share what I know. Take care fellas. Anyway, she was fun for .4 and .6.

Hobby knob
08-17-05, 19:36
Went toA-1 today. Haven't been there in a long timeand wanted to seewhat was up.

Got Mary. A hispanic. Not that great looking but big natural rack. A little rushed and agressive. Asked for $$ up front.

Over all an OK experience, but I prefer my asians.

Chief69
08-18-05, 09:08
The AMP at Saviers and Pleasant Valley has changed hands. The Ventura Paper prints fictitious business names and the real owners. I happened to see the issue where two partners, the names sounded Korean or Chinese, were registering the business. Interestingly, both listed Oxnard addresses. Maria, my fav, there says it was a total shock to come to work and find out there were new owners.

The impact for visitors is that the 45 minute price has gone from .5 to .6. For a first visit, dont do more than the 1/2 for .4 to try out. Some updates in furnishings. The former owner, Sandy, has gone back to work as an employee two days a week. (Thursday Friday, I think) The staff is basically the same. Not young and not pretty, but I'd recommend Maria (Wed through Friday now) a real Spanish type gal (not Mexican, I'm pretty sure) for a pleasing performance and good massage. Speaks pretty good English and likes to talk. I tip both Candy and Maria .6, and they always take the tip after services rendered. Because there's no hassle there with the tip is one of the reasons I visit there almost 100 per cent of the time.

Candy, a Korean in early 40s is my other favorite, because she always seems to get into it.

Myako is not top line for young gals, but it has its attractions. Take care, all.

BigZR
08-18-05, 18:50
Anyone been to Sun's lately? I used to go there a few years ago. It was so bad that it was good. What I mean is that the girls were below average looking, but the knew it and tried really hard to make up for it. I mean really good BBBJTCWS. If anyone's been there lately, let me know how it is.

Hobby knob
08-18-05, 22:13
That explains a lot. I drove by Myako on the way to A-1. I wasn't planning on going to Myako, but when I saw two white trucks in front of it, several mattresses standing up outside and a couple of construction type guys by the door, I was wondering what was going on.I decided it was not a good time to find out, so I proceeded to my original destination.

Uphill64
08-18-05, 22:44
Based on the posts here, if I were to get only 1 weeknight shot in Oxnard Tanya at O-Spa is my best bet.

If I get a 2nd night, should I go back to O-spa for random girl, or St Mary's is best for random weeknight chance?

Thanks Uphill64

Zacharias
08-19-05, 19:21
Went at lunchtime and saw Amy. Small, not fat but not skinny, young and fairly tight body. She tried to negotiate after the massage but I said $60 was my limit for "everything". Apparently this wasn't a problem and I got my FS with a smile. I left $70 as a result. Another satisfied customer.

FYI, she said this was her second day on the job. The rest I couldn't understand. Not that I was there for the conversation anyway...

BigZR
08-20-05, 00:23
I visited Nicole's today. Haven't been there in a couple of years. Got a nice Korean girl (can't remember her name!). She's there Fri, Sat, Sun. Good massage, very friendly, and not shy about showing what she's got right away. Some GFE with FS = .4 + .6 Well worth it. I'll go back.

smokeater1
08-22-05, 18:38
I don't seem to read any posts about the amps in Ventura. Anyone had luck on ET or Main? LE in that area?

Thanks

Asain_Ucker
08-23-05, 08:57
I'll be driving through the nard sat morning on my way up north. I've been making my pit stops at WW for a quickie. I wanta try St Marys but can never find it. Can any one at least give me the street its on so i can try out one of the korean cockpits there?

Thanks fellow mongers,

Asian ucker

Chef Boyardee
08-23-05, 16:34
I think the street is called St. Mary's, basically if you remember where the old porn store was you want to turn there (across the street from a Goodyear Tire).

Ok, I'm back because my gf is starting to get boring. I haven't been in probably a year, I remember my old favorites but we all know how things can change overnight. I'll be searching recent reports myself, but if someone can recommend a nice girl for me to remember how fun this was, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for good AR or a latina, but anything nice is fine. Thanks in advance!

Asain_Ucker
08-24-05, 01:36
Thanks Cobra and Chef. Now my Sat morning breakfast may be juicy, lol.

smokeater1
08-24-05, 17:58
I'll pass next time on this place. Older Mamasan saw me in, and turned out to be the girl as well. CBJ ,so, so and quick massage. Wanted tip up front.

LuvDaPuss
08-24-05, 21:56
Monica was at St. Mary's for a long time and I got quite fond of her skills. Last time there one of the other girls said that she and mama sue got in a big fight and she split. Does anyone know where she landed? I'm sure she is not too far away but I don't want to spend a fortune to try and find her.
By the way, the one that told me this story was Dianna. Not much as far as skills go, but very good English and she seemed to want to talk. I asked her what the financial arrangement is between the girls and management. She claims that they get nothing from the gate fee and that they have to pay $40/day for food and such to the house. Also the house gets $10 of their tip. If a hard working girl can do 6 of us horny bastards a day for an average cheap ass tip of $50, that is only $200/day. And I bet they don't get 6 on the week days, probably 3 to 4. They aren't going to get rich doing that gig, but without any English or other skills there are few options. The lucky ones are those that really enjoy their work....LDP

Mister Fusion
08-25-05, 12:44
Ok, ok, I admit it: I'm a lurker. But Tonya is worth coming out of the shadows for!

After reading all the great things people had to say about Tonya, I had to give her a try. Boy, is she worth it. She's everything I like about fucking a professional: skilled, confident, and affectionate, Tonya's worth the money.

I shaved, showered, and called ahead for an appointment. I got to the room, undressed, fanned three Jacksons on the chair, and sat on the edge of the table. When Tonya walked through the door, I was pleasantly surprised. Someone mentioned that she'd looked older and thinner than he'd expected. I thought she looked like a woman, not a girl, and I thought she was very attractive. I got up (nude, of course), and gave her a big hug and a deep kiss.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"It's great to see you again," I replied.

"I'm going to make you a new man," she said, and led me toward the bed.

I lay facedown as she gave me a light, soft massage, trailing her fingertips up and down my body. Naturally, she paid special attention to my cock, balls, taint, and ass, and that was ok with me. I heard the rustle of clothes coming off, and then I felt her tonge on the back of my knee while her tits brushed my heels. She worked her way up and down my legs as she lightly fondled my cock, and then she ran her tongue up the crack of my ass.

I arched my backside, giving her better access, and I felt her tongue on the base of my cock, around my balls, across my taint, and circling, deeply, in and out of my anus. I couldn't control my breathing as my hands clutched the side of the bed and, before I knew it, I was on all fours, Tonya's beautiful face buried deep between my ass cheeks. My whole body tingled with the twin sensations of her marvelous tongue and her light, delicate touch on my cock and balls. She went on, and on, and on - I've never had anything like it and, by the time she asked me to flip so she could work on the front side, I barely had any muscle control left. She started right back in my anus and taint, before moving up to give my balls and cock a long, loving tongue bath. By the time she rolled on the condom for the deep sucking, I could have driven railroad ties with my cock.

She let her hair down and let me enjoy the sight of her beautiful lips on my knob for a while before straddling me and presenting me with her neatly trimmed bush, nice pussy, and awesome ass. I licked, sucked, and probed with abandon, enjoying her moans of pleasure mingling with my own. By the time she moved into reverse cowgirl, I was doing math in my head and remembering gore photos from high school driver's ed just to keep from blowing my load right there. She rode me like a champ, flexing her pelvic floor muscles in a smooth rythm as I fondled her tits and played with her small, hard nipples. She reversed without dismounting and leaned over me, lowering those nipples, left then right, into my hungry mouth. I sucked, licked, and squeezed to my heart's content, until she asked if I wanted to be on top.

I did, and she tilted her hips to ensure maximum depth with thrust of my cock. Just looking down at that face, those tits, and that body underneath me was enough to push me to the edge. When she moaned and repeated "Fuck me, yeah, fuck me," I was tempted to stop and regroup. But she was a pro, and she knew the schedule, so I decided to go with it. I thrust deeply into her, coming so hard I thought I might blow right through the rubber. She arched her back to meet me, held my through my spasms, and looked deeply into my eyes. Excellent.

After I rolled off, I expected a quick cleanup and out the door. But no. She took her time with the warm washcloth and the towels, and concluded with a wonderful, medium massage to sooth me and bring me down slowly. She kneaded my back and legs, cracking my spine and stretching my muscles like a pro, then dressed me, hugged and kissed me, and sent me on my way.

"See you soon," she said.

With service like that, she can count on it.

Uphill64
08-25-05, 18:40
On business travel in Oxnard this past Monday with boss! The old geezer wanted to go to bed at 8PM. Said good night. Then I called O-spa looking for Tanya thanks to the tips from "Hobby knob" and other "Nard boyz". Woman ansered phone said Tanya went home early. Oh crap! What to do? I I figured I give St Mary's a try. Mon night 9pm place was empty, mamasan + girl. I think she said her name was Connie (sp?) she had braces, but cute, nice body. Old lady collected $50 upfront for 1/2 hr session. Connie gave a real nice 1/2 hr massage.After asked want something else?...I replied yes all! Covered BJ, 3 postions, nice c-cup tits, if they are implants teh doc did a great job. She collected $60 form me afterwards. Compared to the AMP east coast scene..you guys in Oxnard have it good.

Boss said " I need to come back to Oxnard alone every 4-6 weeks ok?," I told him I'm a company man, you can count on me Sir!

What's with the "STAR", is that the local Nard paper, legit newspaper or local MTV paper w/concert lisitngs?

Thanks for the help guys,

Uphill64

Rockett Man
08-28-05, 11:22
Uphill,

Nice post. Thanks for the info. Not sure where you are from in the east coast, but don't discount NYC and Manhattan AMPs in particular. There are some high quality AMPS there as I can attest to. If you are close to NYC from your home you should check those out for sure.

RM

Uphill64
08-28-05, 23:24
Rockett Man,

You are right there are a few gems on the East Coast but they are rare. I worked in Manhattan a few years back. There was a Russian/Czech girl massage place on 2 nd Ave in the 80th street area. The 3-4 girls that worked there were all 9-face 9-body girls in age 25-30 ish..FS used to be $200 mid 90's time-frame. I now live in Southeast, much tougher to come by.

Uphill64

Zacharias
08-30-05, 17:46
Saw Gigi today. Mamasan asked if I wanted Gigi or Dianna. Since I didn't know either, I opted for Gigi. What's Dianna like? One bummer was that that shower wasn't working cause the city was doing repairs. Anyway, Gigi was nice but nothing to write home about. I've had better there.

Has anyone been to WW lately? I used to hit that place up until the bad reports started coming in a few months ago.

Z

Nashboy
09-01-05, 14:04
Phillipe,

I don't know about free samples of Vitamin V, but if you want to try it out, I would go to www.rx-mex.net. Only about $3 a pill for the generic and it's every bit as effective as the brand name. I've been using them for about 2 years and have never been dissatisfied. Hope this helps.

Ready 007
09-06-05, 20:30
There certainly has been no info on the NARD lately. So I will start, in hopes my fellow mongers will follow. Visited Angie at A-1 last Saturday. Angie is a 25 YO latina with limited massage skills, but youth on her side for us older mongers. After the pretend massage, she gives a good CBJ with a little hand on the back of her head action. This is followed by cowgirl, but not for long because she likes to ride it hard; then mish for a long while as I pumped standing up over the bed looking at her closed eyes and smiling face; don't know if she was enjoying, but she was giving excitable sounds with every thrust. Finished with doggie with more of those sounds from both me and her. Clean up was sub par with kleenex followed by cold towel. I don't think A-1 has hot water. All in all this is probably my tenth visit with Angie and while some of it is mechanical, the more I visit, the more we enjoy each other's company and converstation. Not to mention I get to nut with a 25 YO. Anybody have any other young action in the NARD please PM me.

Enjoy and stay safe,

Ready 007

Member #1943
09-07-05, 01:07
Had a session at A-1, with Hannahka(sp?). Older lady maybe 40's, body & face about a 4. First off, she starts asking for a tip upfront - didn't like her attitude to start off. Opted for a handjob, which didn't last long till she said she was tired so finished the job myself. Gave her more that what she deserved and ended up with a whining *****. What a waste of time and money.

FedEx
09-07-05, 01:45
Thank you all the guys who contribute to this Oxnard board - and especially Hobby Knob - for the info on Tanya: My last Saturday visit with her was a pure pleasure!

Drove from the west SFV to the 'Nard around 3:00pm - no traffic - made it to the Vineyard exit in about 40 minutes (called from the road to secure an appointment). It took another 15 minutes to get to O Spa, where the Mamasan greeted me and led me to the room. Now I have a vocabulary of about 20 words in Korean, which is always an ice breaker. I expected Tanya to be a 5 - 6 looks, but was extremely surprised when she got in: She is beautiful and her personality is awsome. I greeted her in Korean and she greeted me with a hug and a french kiss. We chatted a bit and then got down to business.

I skipped the massage and after some DFK and nipple licking, I went to dine at the Y. It looks like she came within 3 - 4 minutes. Tanta has a great sense of humor: After the DATY was done, she asked me in Korean if it was tasty!!! to which I replied - also in Korean - "Very much so!!!"

Then she went to work. Man, this girl loves to give AR. I had providers who gave me AR before, but she just loves it. After exploring my anus with her sensual tongue for about 4 minutes and then giving me some great BBBJ, I told her it was time for a raincoat. She went to grab it, then she went AR again! and BBBJ again! all with terrific skills. So why not - we did some 69. Then she slid the cover on, mounted me and we were off to the races. Multiple positions with lots of DFK.
When I told her I was about to come, she replied with "I will make you come, baby!".

Of course I treated her well, I complimented her how beautiful and sexy she was and also added the sentence that Asian providers like to hear (I think):
"I am a lucky man today to have you!"

After the hot towels came the knock on the door - our 30 minutes together were maximuzed to the minute... I gave her the $60 I prepared in advance, then pulled another $10 and told her that I usually pay $60, but because she was so nice to me, I added the extra tip (hope I didn't ruin it for you, guys...).

I liked the spacious room with the sink inside - she did not have to leave the room to get the hot towels. BTW, the Mamasan hit me for $50, I guess you guys have coupons from your local paper.

Anyway - awsome experience! I would rate her 8 in looks & body, 10 in service and attitude. It's gonna be tricky for me to repeat as it requires me to disappear from my ball & chains for 3 full hours, but I would if I get to the area.

Thanks again for the info, guys!

Have fun & be safe,

Fedex

Hobby knob
09-07-05, 15:34
First off, let me start by saying I monger waaaay too much. I don't post everytime because a lot of it would be repetitive since I have two favorites and see them a lot. I have found going back to the same girl who gives good service goes a long way and usually ends up in better experiences. I have gone to new girls and been disappointed many times. Not that I don't get what I go for, but the experience isn't more than mechanical. But, since it is the variety I crave, I find myself trying new girls even though I know great experiences are waiting for me at my regulars.

Well, today I was deep in Oxnard and had some time to kill. I went to the ATM and decided to try O Acc. I drove by and the door was wide open. There was a guy out front and a girl said something to him and went inside. I drove around and came back. The guy was driving away and the door was closed. I rang the bell twice but no one answered. I left and was deciding were to go next. I decided to go to a SPA I haven't been to since JUNE. ;-).

The boy who works there let me in. I showered and the door bell rang as I was toweling off. I waited then went to my room. I could hear talk about the neighborhood and the water bill. I was a little spooked, but stayed anyway. In walks this girl. Man o Man. She was young (not the 40 something crowd) and had a HOT body. She sat next to me and brushed her hands along my body. She then brushed the boys and said "are you ok?" I said yes. She kissed my cheek then slipped her tongue in my mouth and said "I will be right back" She covered me up and left the room. She came back and twisted her dress around her waist displaying one of the nicest racks I have seen in an AMP. She also had a tight tummy and a great ass. I thought this is great, but usually the younger, hotter ones don't give good service. Anyway, she massaged my legs, back and even feet with her nipples. She then kissed my legs and gave a light AR which was nice. Not deep like Tonya, but it was still nice.

She told me to turn over and she got some Oil and started to rub it on her hands. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. A hJ will not do with this girl. So I ask her to lie down. She wiped her hands off and got on her back. I kissed her beautiful rack. I took off her panties and the dress. She is a little thin, but her body was HOT. We hugged and I played with her a bit. She then gave me a BBBJ which wasn't that great so I pulled her up. she put on the cover and we played a bit more. Then we went at it mish. I was gonna bust too soon so I got up. She looked disappointed. I had her get on top. She started too fast for me so I had her slow down. She kept DFK me and asking me to play with her rack. We then sat up while I was still in and made out like crazy. She said "next time, you finish quick, take a shower, then finish again, OK?" I finally laid back and let her ride. She was so enthusiatic. She kept playing with my nipples. After I busted, she wouldn't stop and it seemed like she enjoying it. She grabbed my hands and had me squeeze her nips while she rocked.

After the clean up, she left and got me a bottle of water. She dressed me. And asked me to come back next week. Shit, I am thinking about going back today!. She wouldn't let me leave the room as she kept kissing me and rubbing her body on me. I asked her her name and she said Shine.

She is now on my list of ATF. I will be back. Don't everyone go rush overthere. I don't want to have to wait in line next time.

Rockett Man
09-08-05, 18:37
Cruising through the reports I saw this one, and had to also write. I had a dream about Mikki last month (when she was newly hired) and it wasn't good. I didn't post but decided to. I am glad AZ Dude had a good experience with her, but my dream wasn't pretty so decided to share.

Mikki had a bad attitude for me so in my dream, I teased her a little bit about trying "the third input." Haha. That just pissed her off even more. After I was finished and leaving, Mamasan saw me leaving and asked me "how was she?" By this time I am in the front waiting room. I tell Mamasan, that girl is crazy, she has a bad attitude(which to me she did). Door to the back hallway flys open and Mikki is standing there. She says quite loudly, "I don't do anal." Mamasan was startled, I was startled. I politely said "yeah I know you don't." To which she started going on to Mamasan about me. I told Mamasan, "look, I have not had any problems until Mikki, she is crazy." Then I left.

The next time I had a dream, the Mamasan recognized me and said "I remember you, don't worry you won't have Mikki." LOL.

Another bad dream for me. YMMV perhaps. I'd stay away from Mikki though if she is around.

Had some time to kill after finishing up buisiness today in the L.A. area, so I figured wtf, and hit the highway for the 'Nard.

At O Spa, asked for Tanya, but she was busy, so I checked out Mikki? (nikki?) not sure, shes either a J or K girl with implants, nice body, younger, not as hot as Sophia, but hot in her own, more innocent way.

Nice AR, DFK followed by a nice long session with multiple positions.

Bumped into Tanya in the bathroom in back, man dudes, she is thin and on the older side (first time I'd seen her)

I love how appreciative these gals are for the moderate tips.

A refreshing change from the Phx area for sure!

Rockett Man
09-08-05, 18:43
Had the pleasure of another dream in the Nard. In this dream, I found a new provider (new for me) that seems to be just right. As you see from some of my other dreams, I have dreamed recently about LA and some of the younger, tighter chicks. Its worth it , but sometimes the drive is a bit much.

In this dream, I found a 5'4" late 20s? provider with a big rack and decent body. Her attitude was ok also, we chatted first, before I played with the rack and had my obligatory titty sucks... Then I switched from CBJ to CG to Facial BJ and back to mish to finish. Almost shaved kitty that I fingered a few times, and also a bit of rubbing on her third input. Great attitude the more I think about it and she was rather cute. This may save me a few dreams back to LA.

RM

Chief69
09-10-05, 11:39
I recently reported a change of ownership and modernization in progress at Myako. A visit on Thursday showed they’d replaced the basin with a more modern oval design. The floor mattress is gone—at least in the front room—and all activity takes place on a tall padded table in front of a mirror. A cheerful geometrically patterned carpet covers the floor.

My favorite there isn’t happy: they’ve cut her pay—I have the impression that perhaps she used to get a part of the door charge—and she says she may not stay. Plus, she’s working 3 very long days and lives in the valley and it’s a long commute. She says the painting the new owners have been doing is giving her headaches.

As you can see from above, they’re definitely putting money into the place. I wouldn’t be surprised to find the next item on the modernization block is the girls
All are in their 40s I have seen.

Chief69
09-10-05, 11:43
Dropped into GT last week and met Jeanne (?). Probably early 30s. Quite small, rather pleasant, hummed a lot, more attractive than most, but probably a 6 overall. Relaxed manner. Tipped .4 for decent massage hj was disappointed she refused bbbjcim. Might go again, not sure at this point.

BigZR
09-10-05, 13:12
Does anyone know about Cindy who advertises in the VC Star? Her ad reads "Therapeutic Swedish Massage - Hot Oil Treatments - Senior Service - In calls". I called her and she says her place is in Camarillo and the 1 hr fee is $80 daytime and I think it was $100 for an evening appt. The ad implies to me that she's provides a massage & HJ. Anybody knows anything let me know. I'd like to try something new.

Thanks!

Gee05
09-11-05, 03:49
After 3 or 4 years of staying clear of amps, I dropped in to Tokyo Spa late august since the promise of latin providers has jumped since last I visited any amps.

Sure enough a latina answered, typically oxnard, 40s, average at best. Paid the feee and waited. Nothing remarkable on this visit, she was a bit stingy on any touchy feely, and didn't let me do anything but let her do her bj. Average.

Hows o acc these days? use to be the best.

Gee05

BigZR
09-11-05, 18:39
Visited Nicole's again on Sat but this visit didn't measure up to last time. Got Bebe this time - '40's OK bod, but no enthusiam. FS for .3 + .6

Gudel
09-11-05, 23:01
I hit St. M last week, mamasan asked if I wanted Diana or Gigi. I opted for Gigi since I've had Diana couple of times already. Standard Oxnard damage with this girl. I must say that it's nice to see this new girl, as she's younger than Diana. I think there are only two girls now, I have not seen Candi for some time.

Credit when it's due, it feels better when blowing my load with Diana, it must've been the hip shake that she does when I'm about to unload the charge.

Gopherit
09-11-05, 23:36
Well, I gotta tell ya, I've been mongering, well since the 80's! 20 yrs in the military sent me to a lotta places. Did a lot of time in the ROK, so you can only amagine my taste for those fine Asian ladies. My first time down this way was in 98 when I was still active and did some training in the Nard area. (I was stationed way up North where it gets kinda cold in the winter!) Welll, let's just say I was impressed by the AMP scenery! The Oriental Accu on Saviers wasn't too long of a walk from Pt Hueneme, so one evening I thought "what the hey" Been hooked ever since... Ended moving down this way a couple of years after I hung up the uniform and (about 2 yrs ago) have since revisited the AMP scene. Tuff part is it's about a 200 mile round trip for me when I stroll this way for the day! My forst time back down this way I went back to O Acc. ( that was about 2 yrs ago) Bebe was working there at the time. Loved the firls that worked there in early 98. No rush, and no talk of money either. My favorite for the most part has been St Mary's. (easy access from 101) Some times I'll stroll in a little further to Mission. Usually enjoy myself. Have had a lot of fun with Monica, but seems she's faded into the sunset. Anyone seen her? Haven't been down that way in the better part of a month, so all I go by is what I get from here. Would love to hear of her whereabouts. Well I think I've probably rambled enough for my first post. I promise not to be so long winded next time and will be more willing to share my experiences in the future. Of course I'll have to start robbbing banks to pay for the gas to make the trip!

Keep it safe and Happy mongering!

subzer069
09-12-05, 08:26
I'm new to the site and I know that specific info is not supposed to be posted. But can someone point me in the right direction on how to find the spots that are being discuss here. Like what newspaper the advertise, magazines or maybe street name. That would be helpful. Hopefully I 'll have something interesting to report.

Thanks

SenorHumongo
09-12-05, 22:22
I'm new to the site and I know that specific info is not supposed to be posted. But can someone point me in the right direction on how to find the spots that are being discuss here. Like what newspaper the advertise, magazines or maybe street name. That would be helpful. Hopefully I 'll have something interesting to report.

ThanksTry http://www.mysticgames.com/acucity.cfm/_CA_Oxnard. Not every single place is there, but it's quite a few (including legit). Most of the ones that are missing (e.g. St. Mary's) can be found by searching a few pages further down in this forum. Also try http://marketplace.venturacountystar.com.

Three first-timers in a row. My, my, my.

SrH

FedEx
09-13-05, 22:02
Simi doesn't really have a thread - I posted this in the SFV, but thought some of you may be interested to read this as well:

Had some time on Saturday afternoon and since the SFV's AMP scene is dead, I have decided to check out our neighbors to the west at Simi Valley.

Went online to the Ventura Star website and typed a search for massage. Came up with 7 Simi locations that were open 7 days 10:00 - 9:30. Called them and asked if they have Korean or Chinese ladies. 6 had Chinese and one had Korean.

Started at the Korean place - Sunflower - mamasan was alone and offered herself. mid 40's, but looked nice. Asked for DFK ans FS and she agreed, but wanted $80 tip in addition to the $40 cover. Unfortunately, she could not or did not want to provide a rain coat (oferred a pathetic cling wrap!). I declined, took my $40 an dmoved on.

Went to Asian Spa Massage and ABC Health Center on Erringer: both offered old Chinese women - I went into the rooms, saw what was offered, turned around at both places and moved on.

Went to Evergreen - mamasan was busy with a customer - no other girls around (her hands were shiny from massage oil) and asked me to come back in 15 minutes. Told her next time.

Didn't have time to visit the other 3 places, but will check them soon and report.

Have fun and be safe,

Fedex

Zacharias
09-14-05, 17:35
Anyone been to the wheel lately? I used to love that place but got scared away when some of the crappy reports started coming in a while back. I like that they have real massage tables. PM me if you want to keep it quiet.

Z

Zacharias
09-16-05, 16:49
Went to St. M today. The water is working again(wasn't last time I was there). Saw Mikko?(sp). She's too thick around the middle for me but I what the heck. Non-existent massage IMHO until she climbed on and started moaning.

Z

Priority
09-16-05, 22:05
This is my fist and last visit to Nicoles. They have a $30.00 deal going on so after I was two minutes to late at where I wanted to go, I ended up here.

Its right next to some bar, and there are a bunch of guys out front smoking and talking. I am parked a bit in the parking lot waiting for things to clear out but when a few go in, a few come out. I decide to leave and save my hard earned money. But first I take a look behind the building and there I find the rear entrance. I plunge in.

Monica, or something like that, greets me at the back door and escorts me in. To the room strip and to the shower. Back in the room I am towelling off when she enters and takes over the drying duties. When she has me face her, her head is at the same level as my boner. She dries it off. When she stands up I pull her tit out and give it a suck.

The only bad thing about pulling a tit out and sucking it before the massage is that it sort of kills the suspense. I always liked the unknown aspect of wondering what was going to happen, but today I knew what was going to happen.

The massage began with her sitting on my ass working on the shoulders. Someing seemed missing and as I reached back and grabbed a couple lips and some pubic hair I determined that underwear was missing on Miss Monica.

On the flip the boner was still there, and soon was covered by a condom and in Monicas mouth.

I read stories of guys doing all this positions and stuff, and I wonder how as I am finished almost before the job starts. I',\m cleaned up and I leave a total of $70.00 lighter.

Monica was in her mid to late 30's, and kind of fat, no she was fat. But at the same time her tits were not all that big but they were real and they tasted good. She performed here job very well and was pleasant in doing so. But in the end, I would like someone a bit younger a bit thinner to spend my time with.

Member #1943
09-20-05, 01:33
Had Mikko this weekend, body not that great, maybe a 4. Attitude was good. 40/60 damage.

Chief69
09-25-05, 18:52
Things seem a bit slow now. Not many new posts nor leads, apparently. This is just a followup--Myako has been revamped for those interested in facilities. Last week I stopped in and noted that the shower's been replaced. Looks like new stuff from top to bottom at the facility. I had a visit with my favorita, Maria. Great as always, but nothing new to report. I trust you are all enjoying life and staying safe. Looking for some reports on new talent in town! Later, Chief

Hobby knob
09-25-05, 19:17
ok, I'll chime in.

Last Saturday since two of my favs don't work on sat I decided to try Tokyo once again. The past three times, I ring bell, but no one answers. Haven't been there in about 3 years. Well today was no different. Door was open, but no one answers bell. So I decided to go to suns even though I knew it would be disappointing. Well I was right again. Got older lady with nice rack. She was skinny but had a lot of wrinkled old flab. It was kinda disgusting. Not fat flab, just a ot of loose skin.

But you know me, I did her anyway.

Saw Shine again on Wed. Did the two pops she promised. Nice GFE. same as last time with out the AR this time. :(.

Will see her again.

Tiki Slammers
09-26-05, 11:58
After spending most of my mongering time in the OC and IE (and not a considerable amount in the last year), work had me in Thousand Oaks for an overnight. I RTFF and saw the postings regarding Tanya at O.

Drove up in the late afternoon, arrived around 5 (after confirming she was there) and was pleasantly surprised such a run down strip mall, and run down AMP, contained such a great find. Thanks to all of you who graciously posted your encounters.

I received the same hug and kiss, long time no see, Dr. Tanya is going to make you a new man greeting previously posted.

Decent rub down, insane amounts of AR, killer CBJ to completion for pop 1, more rub down, more AR, more CBJ, RCG, CG, mish, and I was more than happy to comply with her request to finish me CBJ for pop 2.

Thanks again to all of you locals and those who posted.

Zacharias
09-27-05, 02:46
Made visit to O Spa today. "Candy" was my girl and she was hot compared to what I've been seeing at St.M. and WW. Seems to be somewhere in the 20s with a tight little body. She said she's been there a couple months. It was my first time there but I lied and said I'd been there a year ago. She seemed concerned that I was a cop (ha!) and grilled me on this. Said that they get suspicious with new customers. I told her it's good to be careful, don't want to ruin a good thing, eh? Unfortunately, she wanted the tip up front. Told her I tip based on the service but she persisted. Almost got up and left but then she settled down and we did the nasty...and it was good.

Z

Tsboy69
09-27-05, 05:42
Went last Monday hoping for Coco, who I posted about last time I was there.

She was not working and ended up with Jun. Slkinny Korean with the ususal lack of ass, small 'A'+ titties. Older looking and probably in her mid-40's at least.

Decent massage with good CBJ and ball sucking. Typical FS - a few positions, kinda like a dead fish - not much acting. Nothing too exciting. After the finish, a few more minutes of massage. She was nice, but nothing special - I would not repeat on purpose

Paid $40 + $60.

Be safe

Keybored 56
09-29-05, 20:08
Everybody says, (and I agree,) that Tonya is not only the best in Oxnard but one of the best anywhere. But, not much consensus about who else is worth the trip. If she's got the day off or you're looking for something a little different, who/where do you go?

Tsboy69
09-30-05, 04:54
Key,

Just read dude.

Keybored 56
09-30-05, 13:32
I've been an Oxnard massage customer for years and read everything ever posted here on the subject and everywhere else on the web I can find. Things change. Turnover is high both with shops and workers. I was hoping to get some dialogue going here and and perhaps generate a top 5 or 10 list. But it seems like some would rather try to kill a discussion than add to it.

The question was, who, in addition to the famous Tonya, would you put in your current Oxnard top 5?

Thanks

Gee05
09-30-05, 17:33
I went to A-1 this morning, and paid the mamasan, an hispanic woman the 30 min fee. Soon after Mimi walked in, about 34 yrs of age, but well kept, and clean. After a lazy uninterested massage, told to flip and began to bargain.

She asked for about 20 more than usual, and told her if its worth it afterwards I would. It was worth it.

She started with a cbj in 69 position and let me ar her as much as I wanted with fingers as well. Switched to mish after she came dangerously close to making me finish before I wanted and did some more ar on her.

After a few minutes proceded to fs, and found her willing to some anal but it was n't happening for her today, next time she said.

Switched to a few positions, till we ended with cbj, and finshed myself off while doing ar on her again. Definite gfe.

Went a little over as well on time, as I was determined to get my moneys worth. This was my 2nd visit to a-1 and both have been with asians and worth the time.

gee05

BigZR
10-01-05, 23:25
Made my first visit to O Spa today. Don't know why I've never been there before. I was at first put off by the .50 charge for half hour massage and I complained a little at the door. Linda was my girl - Korean - early 30's - good (but not spectacular) body. Her attitude was excellent throughout - very cheerful and sensuously friendly. Got bbbj and fs with a nice massage afterward. Left .6 as a tip and she seemed quite pleased. I'll go back.

Chief69
10-02-05, 01:07
Stopped by Oriental Accupressure at Bard today. TSBoy, CoCo was there in the same outfit you described.

She claimed to me that she was only working weekends, that she lives in the Valley, and is studying to be a "cosmotologist." I had to wonder about that, because she must be 45 if she's a day. Her face isn't as good looking as her body appeared to be.

Her massage skills are poor--she equates massage with leaning on your muscles. We never got to the main event, and frankly I wasn't that turned on by her teasing, all calculated to get her $.

I'd not repeat, though I'll take your word that she puts on a performance. On the plus side, she speaks English well. I also think she's Japanese. I gave her .4 and left--not to return for another two or three years to that establishment. Chief.

FedEx
10-02-05, 03:12
Gee05,

What did you pay for FS?

And how much did she want for Anal?

Did she DFK?

Thanks,

Fedex

I went to A-1 this morning, and paid the mamasan, an hispanic woman the 30 min fee. Soon after Mimi walked in, about 34 yrs of age, but well kept, and clean. After a lazy uninterested massage, told to flip and began to bargain.

She asked for about 20 more than usual, and told her if its worth it afterwards I would. It was worth it.

She started with a cbj in 69 position and let me ar her as much as I wanted with fingers as well. Switched to mish after she came dangerously close to making me finish before I wanted and did some more ar on her.

After a few minutes proceded to fs, and found her willing to some anal but it was n't happening for her today, next time she said.

Switched to a few positions, till we ended with cbj, and finshed myself off while doing ar on her again. Definite gfe.

Went a little over as well on time, as I was determined to get my moneys worth. This was my 2nd visit to a-1 and both have been with asians and worth the time.

gee05

Gee05
10-03-05, 17:37
4 jacksons. When she said "it include everything" She wasnt kidding. Anal wouldnt have been extra from what I gathered and she let me try it for awhile, before she told me next time.

I think i recognize her from o acc awhile back. Try her on Fri-sun.

God luck,

Gee05

FedEx
10-04-05, 13:00
4 Jacksons is the going rate in LA, though it is 1 Jackson over the going rate at the 'Nard, so I can live with that (being an LA monger).

Did she DFK? This is a biggie for me and I would like to know that before taking the 45 minutes trip there.

Also, tried to search Yahoo for A-1 and came up with nada. Can you provide some coordinates or phone via PM?

Appreciate the help!

Have fun & be safe!

4 jacksons. When she said "it include everything" She wasnt kidding. Anal wouldnt have been extra from what I gathered and she let me try it for awhile, before she told me next time.

I think i recognize her from o acc awhile back. Try her on Fri-sun.

God luck,

Gee05

FedEx
10-04-05, 20:10
What else could be said about Tanya that hasn't been said?

Paid her a visit this morning and got the usual menu: AR, DFK, BBBJ, DATY - all with enthusiasm and excellent attitude. She claimed to have climaxed 3 times during our 1/2 hour session (which I take with a grain of salt) and also said twice "I love you", which I take with a much larger grain of salt... I just think she had a great time - and I did,too...

BTW, she spells her name with an "A" (Tanya, not Tonya).

Everybody says, (and I agree,) that Tonya is not only the best in Oxnard but one of the best anywhere. But, not much consensus about who else is worth the trip. If she's got the day off or you're looking for something a little different, who/where do you go?

HolmesJr
10-06-05, 09:53
Hello All,

I will be traveling through the Nard in two weeks and I would really like to check out the scene. I'm hoping for Tonya at O SPA. Any other suggestions would be nice. I have to come back too so I will need to make two visits.

Also can someone hook me up with the address? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Holmes

M Smiles
10-06-05, 22:07
Wow, all this talk of Tonya, you guys better becareful I hope eveyone is where their j-hats. She sounds like she could be quite the little carier monkey.

Be safe, have fun. (where are the young black girls at?)

FedEx
10-07-05, 21:10
Hello Fellow Mongers,

FYI:

If you are interested, I have just posted another Simi Valley report in the San Fernando Valley section.

Have fun & be safe!

Chief69
10-08-05, 00:36
Wow, all this talk of Tonya, you guys better becareful I hope eveyone is where their j-hats. She sounds like she could be quite the little carier monkey.

In almost 8 years I've never seen any gals but latinos, koreans, and japanese in the parlors here.

FedEx
10-08-05, 16:12
Chief,

Can you recommend a current GFE Japanese provider. i.e. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, etc.?

In almost 8 years I've never seen any gals but latinos, koreans, and japanese in the parlors here.

Tsboy69
10-11-05, 06:13
I would be very surprised if any Japanese women work at these AMPs anymore.

IMHO the girls at the long-time places are Korean and many of the newer places are Chinese.

Have fun

Hobby knob
10-11-05, 10:30

You have to be careful with all providers out there. They are all doing the same thing.

Tonya actually takes more precautions than most. She over does it a bit with the alcohol though. IMHO.

HolmesJr
10-11-05, 13:29
Hello all,

I will be cruising thru the Nard on Thursday. I do plan to visit O if Tanya is in. Now on my way back I would like to try a different place. What place is closest to the 101? I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks

I will post my experiences ofcourse.

Hobby knob
10-11-05, 23:21
Hello all,

I will be cruising thru the Nard on Thursday. I do plan to visit O if Tanya is in. Now on my way back I would like to try a different place. What place is closest to the 101? I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks

I will post my experiences ofcourse.

There are many. My suggestion would be St. Marys

Chief69
10-13-05, 23:14
I stopped in at St Mary’s this evening. Been a while since I had been in, and I had no idea who was working or what they were like, so I took carte blanche. The Mamasan was an old lady I hadn’t seen before, also. She asked the normal questions (shower? Been here before?) , collected the .5 door fee and left.

At least three other mongers arrived in the next fifteen minutes, so I guess I beat the rush. I figured only two girls were there, but I could be wrong. Someone must have had to wait.

After a few minutes, Sunny entered. Good English language command, which leads me to think either she’s been here a long time or was raised here. She had a relaxed and professional manner, too. Long hair, about shoulder length, which she uses to supplement her massage technique. Massage isn’t particularly good, but again, you can’t have it all. I found her large, well-shaped breasts her best feature, although I thought her face attractive also.

She did a bit of massage and started with the hair and the tongue routine. She soon had to stop the massage. We bantered a bit and I promised her more than normal, in a moment of weakness. After the fact, I suspect that she was quite happy with the .8 I gave her: I promised her $1. next time—which probably won’t happen. It was just a ploy to get her to accept all I really wanted to give her. I’ve rationalized going above my normal .6 tip based on her attractiveness and responsiveness.

Highly recommended. I don’t think you will be disappointed. She made a point of informing me she’s there Wednesday through Friday each week and asked me if I was coming next week.

Tsboy69
10-18-05, 01:10
Stopped off at St. M today and had a session with Jaimie. I am not sure whether she was K (prob) or C.

Poor English skills, about 5'6" - medium frame. Natural 'A's with very small nipples. Mean looking face until she smiles and it softens up.

Usual poor massage skills, more rubbing than anything. No tease, just a tap on the back to turn over, then the questions of what do you want.

Decent CBJ and just a few positions. Not much reaction or feeling. Had hoped to run into Coco, but the Mama with the dog said she is 'op so'.

$40+ $60 - will probably take a break for a bit. Diana was there, older Korean that was with client when I got there, not too bad looking with a decent look of her body.

Happy hunting

FedEx
10-18-05, 20:40
"Op So" in Korean means "don't have", which in this context means "absent".

Stopped off at St. M today and had a session with Jaimie. I am not sure whether she was K (prob) or C.

Poor English skills, about 5'6" - medium frame. Natural 'A's with very small nipples. Mean looking face until she smiles and it softens up.

Usual poor massage skills, more rubbing than anything. No tease, just a tap on the back to turn over, then the questions of what do you want.

Decent CBJ and just a few positions. Not much reaction or feeling. Had hoped to run into Coco, but the Mama with the dog said she is 'op so'.

$40+ $60 - will probably take a break for a bit. Diana was there, older Korean that was with client when I got there, not too bad looking with a decent look of her body.

Happy hunting

Asiangreeklvr
10-19-05, 13:54
I have been visiting all the wrong AMPs according to you folks here. I visit WW and Nicoles. I've been to Jade, the one in 'Moll' Plaza on Channel Islands b4 you get to Ventura rd.

My experiences have been less than par and I've been paying too much. I'm glad I found this place. Untill now, I have only the info on CL and TER and Worldsex to guide me. This is a jackpot.

Please report (I have already read some) on any Greek experiences. For me this is the crown jewel of AMP mongering. Just my preference.

BTW - My next visit is to Tanya.

BigZR
10-22-05, 17:04
I stopped by the stripper bar on Ventura Ave that used to be Snooky's and it was dead. Does anyone know if this bar is worthy of a Monger's time? Several years ago I used to get fs from a couple of the strippers that worked there.

Gudel
10-22-05, 22:19
I hit St. M last Monday, got Tina. This is one of the better looking one from St. M. She gave some massage, then took off her nightie. Very nice firm titties and ass to boot, doing RCG I got a good look at those cheeks. 4/6.

TwistedBrother
10-22-05, 23:59
Man, I can't believe the spa tips you guys get away with! In many other states, it's $1.0 or more, sometimes WAY more. Can't wait til I get to Cali again.

Asiangreeklvr
10-25-05, 11:20
So I went down to oxnard in hopes of finding some young, hot, tight, tail. I made some calls to see if some atf's were working. I found that at a1 mimi and shiasasu were working. Tina was at st. m. I was really hoping to go to greece so I opted for Mimi (heard that is avail from her) Tanya was not at o spa.

Drove to Port H. looking to see about some of these sw's that I've heard are about. I did not see any, although it was early, still light out. I've heard that some of them offer trips to greece.

I went to Sea Rounders and had a couple of drinks. It seems to put me right where I need to be prior to a visit. Nice cute lil bartender there, I think she said her name was ada, I'll work on her later.

Went to a1 took shower, came out and mimi was waiting for me. She smiled and kissed me. she dried me off, massage pleasant. Went for the flip and she ask me what I wanted - everything of course. Light AR, very little really. She quickly went to her back and asked me to kiss her - there. I usually don't but she was sooo clean looking, all shaved, with a beautifully clean little a-hole. I just had to lick it. I wanted to lay some pipe there for sure. I went from daty to her tight a-hole. She took a finger in her A. Nice and slow, she took it while doing this 'pulsing' thing that made my buddy ROCK hard. She covered me, did a little cbj, went to mish, cg, then to doggie. I plowed her doggie for awhile, I think she really liked it. She began to sweat and really moan. I took it out and tried for greece, she did not want to so I didn't press. went back to doggie, porn star style and finished.

She cleaned me up nice. thought she might hj for round 2 but it just finished without. She gave me a big hug and a kiss and I tapped her on the a-hole and said "next time" to which she said "maybe, I've never done before"

Right.

40/80 - was ready with another 2, but I didint get what I came for.

Sociopata
10-30-05, 17:31
Went 2 weeks ago . Old mamasan in the door. I think that i was the onlye customer at that time. After 3 o 4 minutes of waiting in the room, got a Nice looking korean gal,Viky? Vinni? or something like that, nice face,black hair, cute tits, maybe B cup, mid 30s ill have to guess. Nice puss, and ass, but no DATY, cuz im not into that with working girls, very short CBJ, went straight to Mish, alot of moaning, sweating, i think that she was faking but She did it really good. Then doggy , i asked for anal, but refused, after maybe 5 mins back to mish to finish. Overall was Ok, alot of rushing I didnt like that!

I'l go back to see if theres anymore girls.

T be continued.

asianeater69
11-05-05, 12:25
I Frequent ST. Marys and wanted to warn you guy's that I caught a little something there. My fault for always letting the little head do the thinking and going bareback. But, those damm ladies always ask me if I want with or without cover and guess what the little head picks. Anyway the ladies I have seen in the past month were Kelly twice, Diana Twice and Jenny all gave it me bareback. I don't know why they give me a choice but I think I have only had on girl make me wear a cover in the past year at St. Marys. Never given this option at any other place in Oxnard.

Bob Mantis
11-05-05, 15:40
...going bareback ... I don't know why they give me a choice but I think I have only had on girl make me wear a cover in the past year at St. Marys. Never given this option at any other place in Oxnard.

I have noticed the same in some of the Los Angeles AMPs. In over 7 years of visiting AMPs, I had not had girls offering bareback. Suddenly it seems common. Don't risk it! Not worth it! This is what I wrote:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=364396&postcount=559

Gee05
11-05-05, 19:58
Always use a cover, even with bjs. Some in here act like thats ok, but you can catch something like that as well. I hope the poster didnt catch anything too serious.

Theres been some talk about sws in the nard, and the usual pickings are on the blvd as always. especially by one joint, where they catch the view as early as 11 am. Not any lookers by any means, but accomadating. My experience with one of them was easy and cheap.

Be safe,

Gee

Phillippe
11-06-05, 00:10
Yeah WTF dumbasses. I honestly think that the guys who are into BBBJ, DFK, DATY, whatefer, do that simply because they don't care anymore because they already have several diseases themself. It is a kamikaze thing.

So every time I read a post about these sorts of activities you are actually exposing yourself what you really are.

Monger 2
11-09-05, 01:05
Went to St M Monday about 1:30 pm. Place was busy, mamisan wanted money, I gave her .4 and she acted disappointed. Shower was a piece of crap with bad plumbing and a bar of soap with black pubes all over it. Got Diana, she was nice but kind of rushed things, lame massage but nice CBJ then HJ to complete. Gave her 0.4 tip and she acted surprised. Not sure what the pricing scheme is here. Place seems rather loose compared to rest of AMPS in area. Seems designed to give more than most places, YMMV.

Member #5439
11-11-05, 10:40
Many years ago I used to live in the Port Hueneme/Oxnard area. I lived there from 1988-1993. As a matter of fact, this is where my introduction AMPS began. However, back then, I don't remember much more than an HJ being on the menu.

I had to be in San Diego for business for a few days so decided to come into town early and come up to Ventura County and see what's changed plus visit an old friend. While there, I decided to check out the local scenery regarding our hobby.

While driving around, I saw a place called Oriental (Spa?) near what appeared to be a Mexican restaurant and a couple of doors away from a tavern on Saviers road. I think the restaurant used to be called Saviers Road Coffee Shop when I lived there. Is this the one generally referred to as O Spa? Anyway, I didn't stop there because when I turned onto Saviers Road south of there, I thought I saw the word "Spa" on a sign. So, I turned around and checked it out. With just a tiny bit of driving, not far from the sign, I found the establishment and went in.

While there, Tina came in. What a sweetheart. Had an average massage - not too light but not really medium either. On the flip while she was massaging me, I thought I heard her ask me "You hungry?" I am not sure if that was an invitation to DATY or whether or not she just saw how hard I was and just meant whether or not I was hungry for FS. Anyway, she asked what I wanted and I said everything.

Tina left the room for a couple of moments and came back. She proceeded to give me a nice CBJ and then gently climbed on for the finish. What was interesting is that I could tell she was really wet - even though I had a condom on. What was really nice is that after we finished, we layed there and kissed for a little bit. The closest thing I ever had to a GFE in an AMP. The only thing is I think I overpaid (not in terms of value but, maybe in terms of the local going rate) because she ended up with .8. Hopefully, I haven't accidentally pushed the rate up for everybody else. I wish I read the Oxnard board before I went in because I am wondering if I could have received the same service for .6 or less. However, read the below paragraph for my frame of reference.

Where I live now the going rate is usually .4 to .6 for an HJ, .6 to .8 for a CBJ (if you can find it) and .8 to 1.0 for FS (if you can find it). The phrase "if you can find it" is key because usually anything beyond an HJ isn't on the menu and most times the attendants don't bother to shed their own clothes. If you guys are regularly getting FS for .6 or less, you guys are so lucky out there. Of course, now I am spoiled, since going to an AMP down here in Orlando will be a let down now that I had that great experience with Tina in Oxnard.

Gee05
11-13-05, 15:56
few days ago went to a1, expecting another good experience as my previous visits have been. Asked for a latina for the first time. Gal walked in, early to mid 20s, very biz like, no smile and started grilling me on whether i had been there before. Names of the gals ect.

Gave massage for 5 seconds before asking what i wanted. Started her menu at 60 for bj, 100 for fs. Now, this gal was no shakira. I was hoping for something more alluring, but this girl was easy to turn down. Told her that was a bit steep, and before i could even "think" about it, she gets up and says, im sending someone else in, i have someone waiting for me.

What? well, fine by me, asked to see mamasan, and was given my refund. I was a bit peeved, but then figured, these girls dont exactly work at krispy kremes, and they really ought to always be in a rotten mood as both seemed to be in that day.

On the flip side, a monger was gathering his stuff to leave while i was there acting like a real ladies man . They only see the money dude. Dont think otherwise.

I may stick to some independents i have found lately for the occasional tune up. There much more laid back and professional. Amps seem to be hit or miss.

gee

Gudel
11-19-05, 01:40
I went to Victoria on Deodar since there hasn't seem any report from this place. I can't say that I'll coming back. So-so massage and the girl was quite big. Not satisfied, I left and went to St.M. I got Wendy. This is a much nicer one. I didn't do the back massage, head on straight for 4/6. I asked her if Tina is still around, she said Tina doesn't work here anymore. These places really have a fast turn around.

Pussy Luvr
11-23-05, 15:06
I cruised by A-1 this morning around 9:00 and saw one of Oxnard's finest stopped and talking to some workers in the parking lot. At first I thought the workers were just the usual grounds keepers around the building but now I'm not so sure. I made a second pass about ten minutes later. The cop was gone and so I parked and started to get out. I then noticed one of the workers climb up on a ladder and it appeared as though he was removing the bars from one of the windows. I quickly made the decision to take a pass. It may be nothing but it made me uncomfortable. Looks like no early Thanksgiving feast for me.

Pussy Luvr

St Stephen
11-23-05, 23:26
I will be in the Ventura, Oxnard area over the weekend. What local papers have adult classifieds, services, etc. Looking for amp. No specifics necessary I'll do the research. Too much info on the boards is not good for anyone.

Gudel
11-25-05, 21:18
It looks like Helen is back at WW. I went in on last Friday night. I haven't seen her for a while, I believe some of you know what she looks like, FS for 5/6. Is there any other place that still take .4 instead of .5 for 30min? It used to be .4 until suddenly every places are upping their door cover.

Gee05
11-26-05, 04:12
There use to be a Helen at Mission, same one?

Gee

Pizzaman
11-27-05, 03:29
Tried to go to Nicoles today. Closed.

Too bad. Last two times there had great experiences.

Used to $30 coupon for Wagon Wheel instead. Good substitute.

Wander4fun
11-27-05, 06:59
Have been to a couple of the Simi MP's and the massages are decent with a happy finish. Evergreen had the best massage. Very thorough with a personal touch. As reported previously, the Mamas are a bit on the older side and do not have a lot of help.

But in a pinch, I would go back.

Chief69
11-27-05, 20:30
Tried to go to Nicoles today. Closed.

Too bad. Last two times there had great experiences.

Used to $30 coupon for Wagon Wheel instead. Good substitute.

About two weeks ago I was in the area and I saw a note on the door. I guess that was it--they had closed. I never had a very good experience there, so perhaps market forces ruled. I think that's why a lot of places have raised rates--not as much traffic as there used to be. When I went to Nicole's I didn't ever get anyone under 40,000 miles--perhaps they just took the money and ran! Cheers, Chief

Hobby knob
11-27-05, 22:59
About two weeks ago I was in the area and I saw a note on the door. I guess that was it--they had closed. I never had a very good experience there, so perhaps market forces ruled. I think that's why a lot of places have raised rates--not as much traffic as there used to be. When I went to Nicole's I didn't ever get anyone under 40,000 miles--perhaps they just took the money and ran! Cheers, Chief

I agree. Never had a good experience there either. Never saw any young girls.

Zacharias
11-28-05, 00:23
Wednesday I stopped by St.M. and saw Wendy. She has a nice rack but seems older and a bit thicker than I like. Where are the young skinny ones anyway? I opted for a BJ and gave her $40 tip. Attitude was decent.

scoots73
11-29-05, 11:12
Long time lurker with limited chances for action here. I will be getting a chance next week and have been reading for a while about the near-legendary Tonya at OSpa. But I haven't seen any reports about her in close to three months and wanted to see if she's still working there. Figured if she'd actually left someone would've posted about it, but I might as well throw it out there, perhaps someone knows.

If it all works out I promise to post a report. Thanks!

Priority
11-29-05, 23:26
I paid a visit to the June Spa the other night. $40.00 to get in for half an hour. I take a shower then wait in the room and eventually a young lady shows up. And you know she was young, 24 years old. She was not beautiful but she was OK looking and I guess a bit better than OK looking for a massage parlour chick.

Typical useless massage. Then she started asking 'what you want?', which I don't really like. I kind of like where there is a bit of unknowingness involved, but none of that today. After a couple minutes on my front she flips me over, and we agree first on a bj, then for some full service for $60.00. She leaves to get a condom and returns.

A super quick blowjob followed by a joyless fuck and a premature ejaculation, and I'm finished. The whole thing was real quick and had no sort of eroticism. After were done we talk for a bit and she gives a bit more of a useless massage.

A rip off? No, but for $100, I expect a bit more than what I got. I think I'll avoid doing this (massage parlours) for as long as possible and go to China for a week on a quaterly basis next year, a much better investment of my hard earned money.

St Robert
11-30-05, 14:45
Yes Tanya is there and as wonderful as ever. Saw her last Friday and had a great time! Take a shower, treat her with big smiles and genuine friendship and she will respond in kind. Call ahead to be sure she is there and tell the 'Mamasan' about what time you will be honoring them with your business.

"Is my friend Tanya working today?" Ah, we love it! Enjoy.

Rockett Man
11-30-05, 22:30
zack

the skinnys are down in LA. see some of my posts. I have had some great dreams about some skinnys LOL.

Wednesday I stopped by St.M. and saw Wendy. She has a nice rack but seems older and a bit thicker than I like. Where are the young skinny ones anyway? I opted for a BJ and gave her $40 tip. Attitude was decent.

Hobby knob
12-02-05, 01:34
Several months ago I wrote a post how I was promised Helen at the wheel and got Hannah and the exploding pussy instead.

Well, they must have a habit of switching girls on you.

When I heard Helen was back I called on Monday to see if she was working. I was told she works Thu-Sun. but they have nice girl. I asked who. She said Tina, Sophia and Hannah. I decided since I've never seen Tina, Id give it a try. When I got there I asked for Tina. She said OK. She then said Tinas short with big boobs. Since I never saw her i just said yeah. When she left the room I thought to my self, I hope shes not describing Sophia. Well, in walks Sophia. Didn't want to see her again. Shes OK, but been there done that and since shes no hotty, just not interested in her anymore. She kept telling me Im hers and only hers. Im only for her. Well, instead of leaving, I just went with it. Got what I was there for, but nothing to write home about.

I decided to see Helen today. I pulled up and her car was there. I went in and asked to see Helen. She took my money and I said Helen right? She looked at me and said I would have to wait. I asked how long she said maybe 25 minutes. I said I would come back. She said she has nicer girl. Better than Helen. I said I want Helen. She said Better than helen. I said I want Helen. She said, OK, I switch them. A few minutes later Helen came in. Some other Monger just got switched on.

So be careful about who you ask for at the wheel.

Oh, yeah almost forgot. Helen was great. Older face, but young hot body. I remember why I like her so much.I don't like massages and dont go there for that, but her touch is perfect and I luv her massage. Light sensual, but with some pressure. Just feels great to me. The deed was pretty good too.

Gudel
12-02-05, 07:30
So yeah Helen is back, last time I saw her she had red bruises on her back. She does have smooth touch though not really therapeutic, but it is not the main purpose of visit. :)

Now, I visited OSpa last Monday. I got Cherry, older girl with fake tits. I don't like doing nego after 'what do you want'. She's okay, I don't think I'll be coming back to OSpa as I've found a consistent place now. I think I'll just stick with it.

When does Tonya/Tanya work? I've never seen to be able to get her. I don't really like a masseuse with fake tits, they feel strange.

Chief69
12-03-05, 19:16
Had a strange experience at GT on Thursday night. Happened to walk in when there was young hispanic guy at the window. The girl saw me, and told him that his card was declined. He walked out, really puzzled. There was a question in my mind that perhaps either she didn't want to deal with him, or decided that I'd be a better customer.

Didn't get her name, service was ok, she obviously works Wednesday through Friday. I'd estimate her age as mid 30s. A little daty and cbj. Only tipped .4 and told her more next time. By the way, that's one of the few 40 per half hour places I've seen left in town.

Pizzaman
12-04-05, 04:37
I also have found many olders at Nicoles. But the last two times I went there, both with the $30 special, I had as good or better than than any in Oxnard. Both worked other jobs, young (30's) and willing.

I'm sorry they are gone.

With WW having the $30 special, I fear they may be next.

BigZR
12-04-05, 13:54
I'm sorry to see Nicole's go. The last two times I was there the service and enthusiam was very good. In the past there have been some older ones but they were OK. After I saw one of them a few times she wanted to get together outside of work - like a date I guess? I didn't go but thought about it.

Gudel
12-05-05, 22:19
Last Friday, I was going to try out GTouch. I got there, scoped around the place. There were couple hispanic guys in a car parked in the parking lot, they were just sitting there. I felt weirded out, so I left to St.M.

Looks like I came in at the wrong time, the busy time. I waited a good 10-15 minutes before a masseuse showed up. I got Monica/Monique, nothing to write home about as I had better before in this place. It was .4/.6. Next time I won't be coming back on Friday/weekend!

Also, where do you guys park for those who go to Myako? All I see is some residential area where the parking lots are numbered for the tenant.

Hobby knob
12-05-05, 23:24
Last Friday, I was going to try out GTouch. I got there, scoped around the place. There were couple hispanic guys in a car parked in the parking lot, they were just sitting there. I felt weirded out, so I left to St.M.

Looks like I came in at the wrong time, the busy time. I waited a good 10-15 minutes before a masseuse showed up. I got Monica/Monique, nothing to write home about as I had better before in this place. It was .4/.6. Next time I won't be coming back on Friday/weekend!

Also, where do you guys park for those who go to Myako? All I see is some residential area where the parking lots are numbered for the tenant.

I always park by the bakery adjacent to mayako and walk around

Hobby knob
12-05-05, 23:26
When does Tonya/Tanya work? I've never seen to be able to get her. I don't really like a masseuse with fake tits, they feel strange.

Tanya used to work Mon-Sat. When I called for her last month they said she would not be in until Wed.

I didnt ask her, but my guess would be wed-sat.

Hobby knob
12-06-05, 18:42
Haven't made it to O Spa yet this Dec.

Anyone get their socks yet?

Wander4fun
12-09-05, 17:50
I recently made a visit to the Wagon Wheel with a $30. coupon. This is the first time I had visited the Wagon Wheel. I was intending on going for the massage only without extras (I had done a lot of weight training lately and was experiencing a lot of muscle soreness), and told the mama that I just wanted a massage. She then asked if I wanted a shower, and since I had gone through a long day, I thought a shower would help clean off the days frustrations and help freshen me if the little head wanted more. She then asked me if knew where the shower was, and I honestly told her I did not. I really thought that by admitting I did not know where the shower was it would all but elimate any possibility for extras.

So, I went into the massage room took off my towel and asked the mama for a dry one. She quickly provided one and asked me to lay down on the massage bed. I laid down without a towel and she grabbed a towel and covered me. Again, I thought this first visit with all the wrong indicators would end without a happy ending.

After about 5 minutes I heard the door open and close and in walks the girl to do my massage. We tried to communicate, but her English was not that good. However, she did tell me her name was Lisa and she started out with the massage. She immediately removed the towel, and started with a very light touch and then gradually increased the pressure she used. As she performed the massage, she always made sure to massage my rear quite a bit, and hit that spot between my legs that helped arouse me and give me hope for better things to come. When she was giving the massage, she was on top of the table most of the time. When she shifted from one side of the table to the other, she would make sure her bareness would brush mine across my legs and rear which was another turn on.

Finally, she asked me to turn over, and usually on the turn I am aroused, but in this case I wasn't as ready as I have been in the past. But without a word, she took care of that in a flash. From here, her skills were simply amazing. She very lightly brushed her fingers along my front side with considerable attention to the boys. Again, we had not discussed a thing, and I wasn't sure if she was preparing me for a HJ, BJ or more. But she then got between my legs and starting lightly kissing all around the boys. Oh my god what a turn on. Before I had a chance to prepare for anything, she was giving me a BBBJ that I will soon not forget. What skills, I was really unprepared for how good she was. So I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. Within a short time (very short time). She took most of my load and washed off the rest. I then got up, again with very little conversation, and asked her asked if $40 was ok and she countered with $60. I had no problem with $60 as it was an outstanding experience and paid her in full. As I left, they all wished me a merry X-mas, and after that, there was little doubt that I will have smile on my face at least through X-mas.

I know with a little more experience and the right indicators I could have gotten more, but I didn't feel short changed. Would I go back? In an instant. And even though I have heard Helen is an even better experience, I would never have a problem with Lisa.

AsianEater
12-12-05, 21:03
Just wondering if anyone has ever had any experiences with any of the ladies that post on craigslist santa barbara or LA sections. I am kind of burnt out on AMP's.

Hobby knob
12-14-05, 18:21
Went to Ospa, but didnt get any socks.

Had a good time though

FedEx
12-14-05, 20:53
Isn't it better to get a good suck rather than a pair of socks?...

Went to Ospa, but didnt get any socks.

Had a good time though

Rockett Man
12-17-05, 11:26
Had a dream that I ventured deep in the Nard in search of new providers. Ended up at a place I had not been to in a long time. Chick that I had previously met there was gone "for one month" according to the manager. Shoot.

Took a shower and settled in, door open and a big tittied so-so face and body walks in. Gave me a nice titty massage and then flipped me over. I decided this time, to just get an AGRESSIVE CBJ. Put on the covers and let her go to work with me laying down. I thrust myself into her face by holding her head. NICE. Then had her kneel while I stood up and face F'ked her that way. Then had her lay down and I knelt over her face and thrust myself down into her. She tried to put up her arms to control and pounding, but I positioned my legs where they were covering her arms, so she had no use of her arms. Man, I rammed it home again and again. She took me in all the way like a trooper but with a big of gagging.

This was something different, a nice change. After the clean up, I pointed to her ass and told her "next time I'm going there." LOL. She laughed and send I would need a GRAND to tap that. YEAH RIGHT.

Then I woke up.

Junkyman
12-17-05, 15:01
Hi all,

I plan to pay visit in Oxnard.

Can anyone tell me WHICH amp is the best to go? And the price?

Please,

Thank you.

Rockett Man
12-20-05, 22:58
dude, junkyman -- read the board. all the info is here.

Zacharias
12-22-05, 21:23
So last Sunday I stopped by OSpa around 9PM. I was greeted by the friendly mamasan and when I was ready, in walked Nana. She looked good to me but after about 2 minutes of massaging, the mamasan called her away and apologized that she had a previous appointment. (I wonder which of you it was, heh heh). Anyway, after about 10 minutes of waiting, in comes Cherry(sp?). She was attractive too but way more personable. We did the usual and she then said we have more time and proceeded to give me a backrub, foot and hand massage and a good cleanup. Now that was worth a lot to me. It all about the personal attention in my book. I've had some real hotties that couldn't give a shit about the service so I face fucked 'em and left. Although I do have my standards, cute and slim are preferrable to me but service is important.

Oh yeah, I got my socks too!

Tsboy69
12-25-05, 06:08
Ok,

As per my usual Christmas treat to myself, went to see Tanya this week. Was there around 1pm and did have a full day scheduled. I asked the Mama for Tanya and she says right away.

Took a self shower and waited and waited - over 20 minutes...I decided that I need to get going on the session so I told Mama that I would take another girl.

Got Yoyo - Korean in her mid-30's. Kind of thick with a nice pleasant face. Started with medium massage - then asked about what services I wanted. Heard her take off her skirt and she started her tounge massage. Got some deep serious rim for a few minutes, then turned over.

Typical CBJ and then Miss, Doggy and Cowgirl - not too bad of service, but Tanya would of been the one to see. Paid $50 - $80 - Got the socks!

Happy holidays to all

Hobby knob
12-26-05, 00:36
Got the socks!

Damn! I got jipped

Foreplay
12-26-05, 01:43
I saw Helen a few weeks ago and did a little massage, cbj and straight on mish. She didn't even ask me what I wanted just locked me between her lips and then climbed on top. Oh, 30/60 and my grey socks on the way out.

AsianEater
12-26-05, 14:26
Anyone have any feedback on the following link?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/120478292.html

Hobby knob
12-26-05, 21:35
and my grey socks on the way out.

Socks at wagon wheel too?

I get screwed out of my socks there too.

(In more than one way. lol)

Phillippe
12-28-05, 08:50
Asianeater,

What was the CL link? You have to paste the content of the ad when linking to CL, because they very quuickly get erased. I would have liked to see what yuo were referring to.

Pfister
12-30-05, 12:29
I have been mongering in the Oxnard area for over fifteen years and have been using this site for close to ten. This is my first post. I have taken and not shared.

I have been to just about all the MPs out here and will eventually discusss them. The reason that I am writing today is to tell you all about my experiences yesterday.

I went to TJ, after having made a date with a 'chica' advertised on a TJ escort site. To make a long story short; not worth the extra dollaros nor the time. The site talked about GFE's and the drive to please the customer. What a bunch of caca... I suppose a ho is a ho is a ho.

To me a good puta is one who makes you think that you are not with a puta. This is similar to the GFE I suppose. Not once yesterday did it NOT occur to me that I was with a working girl.

The girl was the one pictured. Unfortunately the pictures got me more aroused than the live girl. Jennifer (Best Escorts Tijuana) is a very attractive girl, but by putting on way too much makeup and shaving her eyebrows, looks like just another common puta. I ended up shelling out (after hotel and taxi) close to $200 for something I could have gotten for $50 (street girl) or $80 (Adelitas girl). I suppose I could say that I took one for the team!!

The sad thing is that the girl only got $50 of the $150 total price. Mongering is not as fun when it becomes evident that there are places where poor people must engage in such acts just to feed their babies. Fucking men for money should yield wealth, not merely survival. She was a clock watcher to boot.

Now back to Oxnard. Yeah guys, Tanya is great, but she has been around for sooooo long. I can't count the times I have been with her. It started to feel like I was married.

The best in my opinion are A1 (even though the girls are too money hungry), June Spa, and Wagon Wheel. I stopped going to Oriental Spa (or is it Accupressure) once they raised their prices several years ago. I try to stay with the $40 per half hour. Over the last several years most of my business has been going to June. The girls tend to be mostly in their 20's. From time to time they have some real gems. The only bad thing is the high turnover rate.

Enough said for the posting virgin.

Bobby O
12-31-05, 01:24
Welcome Pfister! I am a Oxnard lurker also, let's post away!!

Got a great BBBJ from Lisa at WW last week. It's all good!

Hobby knob
12-31-05, 02:23
I have been mongering in the Oxnard area for over fifteen years and have been using this site for close to ten. This is my first post. I have taken and not shared.

I have been to just about all the MPs out here and will eventually discusss them. The reason that I am writing today is to tell you all about my experiences yesterday.

I went to TJ, after having made a date with a 'chica' advertised on a TJ escort site. To make a long story short; not worth the extra dollaros nor the time. The site talked about GFE's and the drive to please the customer. What a bunch of caca... I suppose a ho is a ho is a ho.

To me a good puta is one who makes you think that you are not with a puta. This is similar to the GFE I suppose. Not once yesterday did it NOT occur to me that I was with a working girl.

The girl was the one pictured. Unfortunately the pictures got me more aroused than the live girl. Jennifer (Best Escorts Tijuana) is a very attractive girl, but by putting on way too much makeup and shaving her eyebrows, looks like just another common puta. I ended up shelling out (after hotel and taxi) close to $200 for something I could have gotten for $50 (street girl) or $80 (Adelitas girl). I suppose I could say that I took one for the team!!

The sad thing is that the girl only got $50 of the $150 total price. Mongering is not as fun when it becomes evident that there are places where poor people must engage in such acts just to feed their babies. Fucking men for money should yield wealth, not merely survival. She was a clock watcher to boot.

Now back to Oxnard. Yeah guys, Tanya is great, but she has been around for sooooo long. I can't count the times I have been with her. It started to feel like I was married.

The best in my opinion are A1 (even though the girls are too money hungry), June Spa, and Wagon Wheel. I stopped going to Oriental Spa (or is it Accupressure) once they raised their prices several years ago. I try to stay with the $40 per half hour. Over the last several years most of my business has been going to June. The girls tend to be mostly in their 20's. From time to time they have some real gems. The only bad thing is the high turnover rate.

Enough said for the posting virgin.

Welcome,

yeah I tonya has been around a while, but still pretty damn good, but i dont like how predictable she is. Always the same routine.

June is one of my new favs. Good young stable. Only prob is, Never know what time they open. It varies. Had a great time at tokyo this week.

Thanks for the info on TJ. Makes me feel good coz I was going to go there when i was "single" for 2 weeks earlier in the year. I instead just stayed in Oxnard. Guess Im glad i did.