PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

JS Fanatic
12-31-04, 20:15
Driving home from work last night I saw a WSW walking on Lincoln just east of Beach. She got in my car and asked if I could give her a ride to Wal Mart. She was dressed regularly, in jeans and jacket. I never did get her name, but she said she was 21. She was pretty cute; she looked like she could have been Hilary Duff's older, slightly chubbier sister. She told me she charged $100 for FS. I then asked what she charged for BJ, to which she replied... $100. Uh... what? We argued over the ridiculously high BJ price. I told her I normally only pay $30 to $60 tops for BJs (usually BBBJs). She told me that the only girls who charged $50 or so for BJs were black chicks with major drug problems (bullshit). She then told me that it was worth it, since she only comes out and works about once a month (Bullshit!). She then told me that I should be lucky, since she's turned down guys who've offered her thousands of dollars (BULLSHIT!!!). I dropped her off at the Wal Mart, and told her I was sorry we couldn't work out a deal. She told me, "I'm sorry your income level isn't high enough for me," or something to that effect. As she closed the door, I told her I was sorry for her that she wasn't dealing with some lame, desperate rookie. I mean, I know the streets have been dry, but I refused to cave in to her demands. What a *****!

Roman
01-01-05, 18:27
LE Watcher - No prob. I understand brotha.

About the closest I ever had to a streetwalker
was in Hollywood. It's a weird experience.

I was driving down Sunset or Hollywood, in broad
daylight. Literally broad.

Two girls (one salt and one pepper as memory serves)
pull up and ask me at the stoplight (I roll down my window)
whether I'm interested. I say sure. They say follow us.

So I followed them to where they pulled in a few blocks off
the blvd. at some motel. We go into the room. The girls
are acting a little odd but they strip me and put on a
condom and then dual-suck but are clearly and definitely
high as a kite (my guess - cocaine).

After a while, I pay and they're gone. That's the closest
I've ever been to a street walker, in this case, a street-rider.

ROMAN

ogbigred
01-01-05, 19:48
Reminds me to ask you guys a question, what is the best legit (yepp you heard me right, legit!) MP in OC. It would be nice (but not necessary) if the messuese is a hot latina or a young asian cutie. Let me know.

Take care,
-RegularOrange has a few good ones. One is near the corner of Tustin and Meats in a small strip mall, another is near Tustin and Katella East West is the name I believe. Very cute, legit, and good.

Red

Fe Maiden
01-02-05, 12:21
Roman,

The LH place is off the 5 and La Paz. Its in back on the claim jumper. Its listed in the sports page in an ad. think the street is Mcintire.There are a couple places there. Is it the second floor place behind Elephant bar or the bottom floor pace near music store?

Big Jake II
01-03-05, 14:03
Anyone find this place that Black04 was talking about? I could npt find it, and the directions were kind of sketcky.

Thanks

Black04
01-04-05, 08:04
Anyone find this place that Black04 was talking about? I could npt find it, and the directions were kind of sketcky.

ThanksI updated the directions for the regulars that I replied on PM's, sorry about that.

Member #3942
01-04-05, 09:53
There are a couple places there. Is it the second floor place behind Elephant bar or the bottom floor pace near music store?no its not upstairs. Its way in the back to the left of claim jumpers. All the way in the back. Way back. Back back back. Not in the lot of the upstairs place. Across the street from there where claim jumpers is located. Then its way in the back to the left. Thats the best I can do.

PeeCee
01-04-05, 13:30
I think the address is in Fullerton. I went up Euclid, past Bastanchury, and there is a place on the left. It was closed the Monday night (12/26) I went by.

Thanks

Beer Guzzler
01-04-05, 13:50
Happy New Year Fellow Mongers,

I've been out of the loop for over 2 weeks now as I enjoyed a nice vacation in Mexico. Unfortunately, no mongering was done in my part since I was with the family.

I'd like to thank all of you who provided me with great information in 2004 and look forward to a great mongering new year. All of those who know me know I do my best to provide the best information from my experiences. And I'm always on the search for new experiences. Lets hope this year is full of SWs and MPs, and little LE presence.

Your mongering compadre,

Beer Guzzler

Member #1470
01-04-05, 16:27
Has anyone tried Labert Accu on Lambert/Harbor in La Habra? There was a SPA off of Imperial in Brea too. It's down the street from where Imperial Spa was, just past the Black Angus on Imperial heading East in a large brown strip center. I went in just to check it out and had a white guy working the desk BUT it had the little waving Asian cat figure by the desk. So I figured it must have Asians working in back. Has anyone have tried either?Lambert Accu is good and offers FS. Older ladies. I've tried a kim there.. Looks 6 Service and Attitude 7.5 .. usually 0.5+0.8.

Would like some references in OC area. I'm near Fullerton.

Monger92
01-04-05, 18:20
I've never had a bad experience at Lambert Accu. Once you'er a regular it's about as reliable an AMP as they get. The staff is a bit older but very experienced and the prices are scale. Don't over tip them. If you're new plan on making a few visits before anything happens. Once they know you it's like going home (only not.)

Hey. What's up with this new place on Euclid in La Habra or Fullerton or whatever. My bone o meter is twitching.

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I was so inspired by the holiday spirit that decided to take my Yule Log out for a little “Hoe, Hoe, Hoe” and just have to tell someone about it.

‘Twas the night before Christmas, and boy was it swell,
The wife was gone and I was horny as Hell.

I jumped in the car and away I did flee,
Time for some nookie at the old AMP,

Baby-san in her teddy and I in the nude,
We’d just hit the table and reached for the lube.

When out on the lobby there arose such a cry,
That I lost my boner and baby-san went dry.

Up to the door I sprang like an elf,
Tore back the curtains while she played with herself.

When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a beat up old sleigh and eight worn out reindeer….

O.K. That didn’t happen quite like that…

I went to a chiropractic office in north Orange County about two weeks ago. Chinese and Hispanic staff that advertises in all the right places. It cost .45 to get in. The staff was totally accommodating and friendly. No rush and they have a shower. I saw Anna, a really sweet Asian woman in her late 30’s. Her body was a 6, face was about a 7 but her attitude was definitely a 9. I actually got a great 30-minute massage with lots of small talk and butt play. At the end of the massage she asked if I was interested in a special massage. We’d been dancing around the obvious for the last half-hour. Of course I said “Sure.” Off comes the blouse, the bra pops open and we’re off to the races. She didn’t even talk money. Started off with a BBBJ but she got a sock out when it got down to, yes friends, FS. I didn’t know cowgirls came from China.

No rush after I popped. We laughed and talked for a while as she wiped me down with a hot towel. I left .60 on the table and she was all smiles and hugs. I’m definitely going back.

The sleigh was away ‘n Santa shouted so bold,
"The best thing about pussy is it never gets old.”

Posting members can P.M. for specifics and the address.

Monger 92

Beer Guzzler
01-04-05, 19:49
Went on a recon mission during lunch today from 11 till 2pm. Fortunately it was not raining and just had a few sprinkles from Katella to Edinger. There was quite a few SWs making their rounds. Unfortunately for me I was always on the wrong side of the street when a good one needed to be picked up.

I saw this tall slim WSW with long black hair late 30s early 40s just north of GG Blvd hitchhiking at the bus stop. I had first dibs but I did not want to pick her up there and pulled up around the corner. When I came back some lucky guy in a gold mercedes picked her up at the bus stop (balsy move with LE around). Then I spotted her again just south of Westminster, but I was on the wrong side of the road. By the time I came around some guy picked her up in a turquoise colored car.

I also called Chris many times, but her phone just kept ringing and ringing. Hopefully this bad weather goes away soon, I see Harbor picking up where it left off last year months before the election.

Beer Guzzler

Fe Maiden
01-05-05, 12:02
no its not upstairs. Its way in the back to the left of claim jumpers. All the way in the back. Way back. Back back back. Not in the lot of the upstairs place. Across the street from there where claim jumpers is located. Then its way in the back to the left. Thats the best I can do.That is what I thought. Anything else I should know about this place? I feel like giving it a try.

Beer Guzzler
01-05-05, 17:36
I decided to check out the Santa Ana Rumores Newspaper today in hunt for some Latina ass. Oddly I found a 949 number (usually all 714). I called it and spoke to a nice lady whom spoke English and Spanish. She told me they were located in LF on Lambert (22661). I was skeptical about it being LF but decided to give it a try. When I arrived the receptionist also a working girl (thin with great fake tits) greeted and charged me 40 for half. Small place with only 2 rooms, was told regularly have 3 girls but today only 2.

My masseuse was Vanessa, kinda thick girl with a great attitude. She gave me a lame ass massage already perceiving what I was there for. She quickly massaged my back and asked to turn over, so when I did I left my chorizo out in the open standing at attention. She liked it and asked if I wanted her to leave the towel off and I agreed. Playing around with her and grabbing her butt she asked if I wanted special attention for my friend and I yes. Unfortunately, she asked for money first but I countered with payment after service. She hesitated but finally agreed to 60 cbj (payment after service). She did a great job and took off her blouse, bra, and lowered her pants and panties down to her ankles. She even dfk’ed, and was told that for 100 fs was on the menu (YMMV), although at first she wanted 100 for just cbj. I laughed at her price and told her that the AMPS in OC charge much less.

Overall it was a good experience, but I would only go back to tap the receptionist’s ass. Nueve cuatro nueve, dos zero seis, zero nueve tres ocho.

Beer Guzzler

Borkman
01-06-05, 03:48
Beer Guzzler

Are you sure the receptionist was a working girl? Let us know if you hook up with her.

Capa Negra 888
01-06-05, 14:07
I'm glad to hear rumores newspaper is still around. I did try a couple of massages places when I was in OC. But must of the time I stuck with the independent girls, better price and better service. but as you guys know... those of you who have tried rumores most girls are hesitante to see white guys. becasue they think they're cops.. they want to stick to latinos. but those of you whose want to try latinas. you should give a shot.

I used rumores for a while when i was there... i want to say about a year and i was never disappointted. Man I wish i could take a trip back to OC. I'm planning to go there around the summer and I will be picking up a copy of rumores as soon as I land. good luck and stay safe.

I wish there was something similar here in Florida but so far nothing.

Capanegra888

Beer Guzzler
01-06-05, 15:21
According to the masseuse I had yesterday the receptionist is also a working girl. I asked before I left yesterday how many girls worked. She said usually 3, but one was out yesterday because of a dr. appt. and the only two at the office was her and the receptionist. I'll let everyone know if I end up taping the receptionist.

Beer Guzzler

Member #4862
01-06-05, 21:12
Guzzler,

I've also been calling Chris and getting no answer. She was my only regular. I've been crusing like mad with nothing to show for it. I need a BBBJ quick. Can anyonel help?

Roman
01-07-05, 01:23
Fe,

The girls are constantly leaving the room and interrupting.
The paranoia there is palpable. It is rather depressing!

Save yourself, go to LS, boff a decent young girl
completely in the buff and avoid those no-FS places
where paranoia is rampant.

Treat yourself to an LS lift.

Enjoy!

ROMAN

Fe Maiden
01-07-05, 11:24
Fe,

The girls are constantly leaving the room and interrupting.
The paranoia there is palpable. It is rather depressing!

Enjoy!

ROMANLS? Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by that.

City Slicker
01-07-05, 12:37
Hopefully my posting wont offend anyone since I will be listing palces that I've been to recently and places I've been before to help others save money and time. All of these places are listed in the OC register which is my only source.

Thai Massage-free body shampoo (skypark)
-totallay legit and with really good and classy looking therapist

Skypark-#A1
-FS on the menu but provider is older. There is a younger provide (jennie) but really hard to get a hold off.

SKypark-#C
-FS on menu but older provider. Have been there twice as my last resort

Chapman and Brookhurst-there are two of them upstair but one closed down recently (Kat, Tia, Sandy, Diana)
-been to this place about five times before HJ was given. All rooms have peep holes so no other service is provided but provide are cute with great knockers. A lot of tease with the boys but will leave you high and dry

N. Tustin (cant recall the name but it's on tustin near the 55)
-free body shampoo (totally naked and rubbing)
-no other service

Tannning on Brookhurst and Orange (micehelle)
-FS for 140 (really quick and mechanical)

Westerly Place in Irvine (connie)
-was there twice before HJ was provided. provider is older but room is clean and bright

Fairview and Warner
-HJ, Bj, and FS if you are a frequent visitor

There are others in Garden Grove and Westminster are but they've all been reported already.

If any fellow member have info SOLID info they would like to share, I will be glad to trade $ since I rather pay fellow member than spend good money only to leave high and dry.

Stay safe,

City Slicker

Horne
01-07-05, 21:38
Went to the chiro/massage place on Warner and Fairfield (one facing warner, east of Fairfield) for the third time today and was disappointed for the first time. "I don't do that" was the reply when the flip had been reached. Too bad, nice looking asian, tiny in fact. I think it would be a hit and miss place due to the fact that they change girls weekly. Good massage tho.

Bubba261
01-07-05, 22:29
Fe,

Enjoy!

ROMAN

Pardon my ignorance (I'm from the East, visiting the area in about 3 weeks), just what/where is "LS"?

Thanks.

Mankosuki
01-08-05, 02:29
Went to the other amp in skypark #c yesterday. Had Yoko. She gave a good massage and discreetly offered extras so I opted for cbj. Groped her big fake tatas and had some chit-chat afterwards. Overall, she was pretty good. Gave her $50 tip. Might return someday soon.

Minus Man
01-08-05, 13:00
Wandered up and down Beach, nothing. The rain had let up a little, but by the time I hit Harbor, it wa pouring again. Cruised up and down, looked for anything around Edigner, nothing.

I did think that the metal man sculpture near the Muffler shop south of first, north of Edigner, was a cute blonde hiding from the rain. Guess I was tired.

And nothing on 1st. In California, it rains, people can't drive and providers hide.

Horne
01-08-05, 16:04
Well I tried another Chiro/massage place at Warner and Fairfield again, this time the one on Fairfield in the two story office building #211. First there was two older men in the reception area to wait on you, turn off for me at least and altho the massage was ok they were legit as far as I could see. Do not think anything more could be had considering the way the place is set up.

Soulman
01-08-05, 23:40
Gents,

New to this board (but active on others).

Can you please advise good area/street/intersection/gas station for SW? I recall seeing cutie Latina on bus stops all over LA and I understand that many are not waitin for bus.

Thanks

Horne
01-09-05, 16:38
Decided to try the "therapy"place on Lambert (22661). Couple of things, first a man was behind the desk as the receptionist, turn off #1, second thing was 80 for one hour, sort of high, went for it anyway. Lame massage, didn't really know what she was doing, when FS was offerred it was $$, I laughed and said that was tooooo high, reply was that they were more expensive there than other places. She soon dropped to 120, felt that was still to high but when a young lady is rubbing your body good common sense seems to exit rather quickly. Don't think I will return, they need to change the way they do business.BTW the young lady had just started working there, I think they may have a high turnover.

Member #2157
01-09-05, 16:56
Skypark-#A1
-FS on the menu but provider is older. There is a younger provide (jennie) but really hard to get a hold off.

Call ahead, ask who's working (949) 752-7575

Young and not too bad: Happy, Jennie, Laura.

Old - Avoid: Yoko, Yumi.

Roman
01-10-05, 00:38
I have answered Bubba privately to keep non-OC things
out of the OC forum.

ROMAN

Fe Maiden
01-10-05, 11:33
I have answered Bubba privately to keep non-OC things
out of the OC forum.

ROMANThat is great but I had the same question and you did not answer it for me:( PM it to me also please!

Member #3942
01-10-05, 13:57
New place on El Camino real in San Clemente. Havn't been there too much rain wondering if anyone was brave enough yet. Unless its old but I dont think so. 1401?

Thanks if you have info.

Beer Guzzler
01-10-05, 15:26
I had Yumi once and I really felt sick to my stomach afterwards. I had FS from her and although the service was ok, just thinking about it again makes me want to puke.

Beer Guzzler

Old - Avoid: Yoko, Yumi.

City Slicker
01-10-05, 18:11
I always call but ahead and is always told that Jennie is there. However, when I get there, the answer is "she is busy, come back one hour." What is a guy to do? Wait? Nah, hit what is available.

Samurai II
01-10-05, 18:31
Haven't experienced Yumi.... but I can totally understand how you can feel sometimes after you have a FS session with an old asian provider!! That's when your little head does the thinking, heat of the moment.

Samurai

I had Yumi once and I really felt sick to my stomach afterwards. I had FS from her and although the service was ok, just thinking about it again makes me want to puke.

Beer Guzzler

Beer Guzzler
01-10-05, 18:33
Horne,

Sorry to hear that you did not have a good time at the new place. As I stated in my first post YMMV. I'm Latino so I was able to smooth talk a little as their first language seems to be spanish (I found them through rumores remember?). I hear some having a good time when going so it can't be that bad, I think I'm going to "pay" them a visit soon. If anyone goes please ask when Vanessa doesn't work, that way I can avoid her. I hear the other two or three are very good looking.

Beer Guzzler

shredder
01-10-05, 20:29
I went on Lambert st Friday afternoon. The same guy was behind desk. I got Sophia. Told me did not speak much english. about a 6-7 latina. $40/half hour. She gave lame massage. I turned around. I was attention. SHe asked if it was ok to take the towel off. I said of course. I started petting her. She asked if I wanted HJ, i said BJ.
She asked for $100. I said $70. She said that's ok, but $100 next time.
She came back with cover, and started. I wanted prostate massage also. SHe went out got some lube, and a glove. She was sucking and giving prostate massage at the same time. Now that was good!!!
I played with her tities.
Overall pretty decent. I might repeat-- its very close to home!!

Mister Pickle
01-10-05, 22:55
I visited on Friday evening and was greeted by the same gentleman at the counter. A nice enough guy, quoted $40/30mins. Introduced me to Sophia and Nancy. Nancy was available so in I went. Nancy was nice enough, Spanish was her first language but her English was very good. After about 20 mins came the flip and her offer of additional massage services. She wanted $200 for the complete package, $150 for her oral relaxation technique, and $100 for a hand massage.

I laughed and had her finish the 30 minutes. I can go down the street and get everything at an AMP for what they wanted for a hand massage (sometimes for $20 less) or make the trip to Industry and be treated like royalty.

I suppose if one had the cash and the ability to sweet talk, fun can be had. This working stiff (no pun intended) will take his money elsewhere. Im not going to encourage such pricing in my backyard.

By the way, there appears to be a new massage place opening on Alicia and Paseo de Valencia. Its not open yet, but just giving a heads up. There is major street frontage and its next to an ice cream parlor, Im wagering its going to be legit. Its way too overt.

Bubba261
01-10-05, 23:33
That is great but I had the same question and you did not answer it for me:( PM it to me also please!

The reference I asked about was in this forum. "LS" is LeSun in Inglewood.

Have fun.

Member #3942
01-10-05, 23:51
Whos better, Jenny or Laura? Is Laura asian? Give a poor guy a clue.

I was thinking about going to the valley but not in this rain.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Majyk1067
01-11-05, 04:08
Just got a nice experience with Angelina. She's from NoCal. She's got a nice room in Anaheim and will be around OC for a while.

She's a strawberry blonde Angelina Jolie look alike, but prettier, I think. Almost GFE, never rushed, nice head skills, nice tits and ass, pretty pink pussy.

Face - 8
Body - 8
Skills - 9

I have her #. PM me if interested.

Horne
01-11-05, 11:08
Well I tried another AMP in Orange this time, on Antia off of Chapman (behind BurgerKing). IMHO this is a legit place only, regardless of which girl you get. I am sure a HJ is available but for those wanting anything else better look elsewhere.
I am not going to give up, I am going to find a good AMP close to the FV HB area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

City Slicker
01-11-05, 12:54
Jennie is way better and is willing to try any position. She will start off nice and slow with a massage and lots of teasing of the boys before making her move.

I was there yesterday since one of regular was recently fired....:(

Slicker

Beer Guzzler
01-11-05, 16:36
Checked out Harbor earlier today, just a quick drive by to see if I spotted a gem or something. Unfortunately, nothing was around...will keep looking.

As for the LF LMP, I hear Barbara is the chick to tap. Anyone going to LF to check them out please let me know how Barbara turns out.

Majyk,

Is your Angelina the same one listed on CL with various pics? If so, she is definitely good looking. More like a Penelope Ann Miller look rather than Jolie.

Beer Guzzler

Member #3942
01-11-05, 18:32
I think the adress is 2414, its a 2-story medical office. There are 2 places inside, one upstairs and one down. The one up had some really old guy coming out of it. I went in and talked to the girl at the desk. Couldnt see any thing else. So I left because I didnt trust it. Went downstairs and went in. Its in the corner and very tiny. Has three rooms. One older chinese, one younger latina and one 40 PINAY. The pinay has long redish hair and a smoking body. Big titties and a tight top. She was very friendly. I got a phone call went outside and 2 guys walked in to the place. Damn I went back in and she was taken. Anyone been with her? Very nice.

So I went across the street to the chiro. Old chinese guy behind the desk and after I walked in 3 girls come running out to see me. Guess they were not very busy so I decided not to stay. just didnt think they were doing good if nobody was there.

So I drove down to my san clemente place next to the resturant and my fav Kim wasnt there. So I left from there too.

So I drove to the new place on el camino real ( I was going to go to the place up the street from there because I really like the girl that answers the door and I like Dora shes hot too but its a clean place) Its has a free tbale shower. Well its clean and nothing happened. Yeah lots of typing with no good results. Oh well.

Yeap Barbara is the one to get at Lambert but bring a wad of money. That place wont last with those prices.

City Slicker
01-11-05, 18:36
If anyone has info on where she went please help a brother out. She is very petite with auburn blond hair (long). The place she worked at is on the corner of Katella and Brookhurst.

Avoid:

Corner of Eulcid and Katella (in the back). I was driving around at lunch and saw this place (somewhat hidden from the main street. Decided to stop to check out the place. Was meant by a large hispanic (shoulda took off and ran) and paid .6 for 45 minutes. The massage was excellent and technique was flawless. However, I wasnt there for a massage so I didnt really enjoy it.

Chapaman near Main (dont remember the cross street). Place looks like they might provide HJ and since I was still on a mission (looking for Diane), I decided to stop by. Pay 40 for half hour and was serviced by Linda. Had a good chat but no other service was provided. Place is somewhat clean.

LMP on LF :
Went there on account of Guzzler's post. Had to make a couple visits since I was turned away when they were all busy. My provider was Sophia. Price is outrageous but like all members here, when you have a young lady touch you in the right places, you are not really thinking with your head. Only went with a BJ since she wanted 200.00 for all. Place is small but clean. Always very busy.

Stay safe,

City Slicker

Samurai II
01-11-05, 19:22
Called and set up a meeting with Debbie, a girl first reported by a fellow member a few weeks ago.

I met her at the corner of Magnolia/Westminster. Paid $60 for BBBJ + FS in the car. She promptly met me at the specified time and location. But guys, she is NOT very good looking. I wouldn't say she is ugly but not the kind of girl I would pick out of a crowd.

She doesn't look like a SW... and I don't think she really is. She looks more like a trailer trash that wants to earn some extra cash for beer or something.

She kind of reminded me of Chris, except Chris had a special talent! Debbie's performance was mediocre but can't complain at $60.

Debbie can be reached at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Just tell her Samurai sent ya. She would like business from fellow members.

Have fun and stay safe!

Samurai

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Roman
01-12-05, 01:04
Fe -- PM me with your question.

Thanks,

ROMAN

Majyk1067
01-12-05, 05:57
Checked out Harbor earlier today, just a quick drive by to see if I spotted a gem or something. Unfortunately, nothing was around...will keep looking.

As for the LF LMP, I hear Barbara is the chick to tap. Anyone going to LF to check them out please let me know how Barbara turns out.

Majyk,

Is your Angelina the same one listed on CL with various pics? If so, she is definitely good looking. More like a Penelope Ann Miller look rather than Jolie.

Beer GuzzlerNope. That's not her. That girl in the picture is Kelly from ******** before. I dated her twice before when she walked the streets of Harbor a few months ago. I got her number but when I tried them lately, they were all disconnected. She was nice though.

Try Angelina, she's good too. A GFE. A little pricey. But she has a nice room and nice skills. It's negotiable.

Fe Maiden
01-12-05, 13:47
Fe -- PM me with your question.

Thanks,

ROMANNevermind, Bubba answered it here in the forum since it was the same question as his.

Fe Maiden
01-12-05, 13:58
I visited on Friday evening and was greeted by the same gentleman at the counter. A nice enough guy, quoted $40/30mins. Introduced me to Sophia and Nancy. Nancy was available so in I went. Nancy was nice enough, Spanish was her first language but her English was very good. After about 20 mins came the flip and her offer of additional massage services. She wanted $200 for the complete package, $150 for her oral relaxation technique, and $100 for a hand massage.

I laughed and had her finish the 30 minutes. I can go down the street and get everything at an AMP for what they wanted for a hand massage (sometimes for $20 less) or make the trip to Industry and be treated like royalty.

I was thinking of trying this LF LMP as well but at those prices. Most likely not. What or where is the AMP that is "down the street?" This is close to where I live so I am interested! Thanks!

Gone To Deep
01-12-05, 14:11
Tuesday 3pm to 4pm

Cruised 1st street from the 55 to Harbor. Headed north to Garden Grove Blvd, then south to the 405. Spotted one LSW on 1st near Main and did a u turn for a better look There was an older guy (older than me anyway) who caught her attention and she proceeded to his car. She had to be 40 plus, worn out and haggard. Other than her that was it for street talent. The rain may have stopped but the drought continues.

Don’t you hate it when you have the time to monger, money to spend and no ho’s?
Oh well, at least blue balls are not fatal.

Nuff for now. Someone tell the girls there are customers waiting.

Gone To Deep

Black04
01-12-05, 16:59
Both recommendations I've gone too so far was a no go. Frustrating.

First the one in Corona, off grand. Damage .4

Then today the one on Katella and Brookhurst. Damage another .4

The brookhurst looks like someone there does the deed but the girl kept asking me for a name, who should I ask for?

argghhhhh.

Member #1932
01-12-05, 19:43
City Slicker,

I might be able to help you. Can you describe diane a little more. What race,approx age, etc. The petite auburn blond hair sounds like someone I know.

Thanks

Member #4862
01-13-05, 03:42
Just ran into Peter North at a local watering hole. First time I've met a mainstream porn star. This guy has been in the biz since I discovered it. The funny thing is that he was trying to pick up sluts just as I was.

Beer Guzzler
01-13-05, 15:43
I feel horny today, so I called the new place to see who was working and I was told that Sophia and Barbara are both working. Fortunately, they close at 7pm so I think I'll setup an appointment to see Barbara. A girl by the name of Cindy answered the phone, does anyone know who she is and if she is working?

Also, keep the prices down. Don't be intimidated by these Latinas when they quote you over 200. They are just trying to get the best of you when they know the little head is doing the thinking. Let them know that there are plenty of other places that charge less and that you are not willing to pay more than lets say 100 for FS? Okay maybe 120 at the most.

Beer Guzzler

Borkman
01-14-05, 05:14
Seems like activity on Harbor will be light till it starts getting warmer at night.

Maybe California Girls going topless is part of the reason there is a heavier police presence.

Beer Guzzler
01-14-05, 16:53
I placed an ad in CL in hopes of finding a non-pro to exploit with my chorizo. I only had a couple of responses, and one was from a college girl from Mission Viejo – Sidney who is on CL, she was going to charge me 100. It sounded too good to be true and decided to take a drive out there in the early evening. I had to wait a few minutes once I got there, but then she gave me the last directions to get to her place.

Unfortunately, her pictures on CL are not very clear and the one that is her face is covered by a cowboy hat. She sent me a couple of extra pictures of herself before and she looked ok. Once I got her, she didn’t look so good and she looked much older than the pictures. I checked out the setting and she was definitely not LE so I proceeded with the deal. She looked like she was definitely on drugs and she gave me the whole story on her life, drugs and friends, etc. Once in she took her jacket off she was half naked, I checked out her boobs and perkiness was not in the picture. She asked me to get comfortable and I got butt naked.

She then brought lotion and I immediately sensed that something wasn’t right. I asked what was the 100 going to get me and she gave me the whole schpeal on how she couldn’t tell me exactly was it was going to get me. I asked if I was going to get FS, BJ, or HJ and she made it sound like HJ was more likely on the menu for only 100. At that point I said forget it, I kept my cool and just told her to forget about it and left. She was very respectful and so was I, but I wasn’t going to get a 100 HJ.

I decided to give the LF LMP a chance, since I had called earlier and I was told that Barbara was there. I called and called before I showed up and not even the machine picked it up as other times when they are busy. I was told they were open till 7PM and when I showed up no one was there. I hope they just left early and not shutdown. I tried to check a couple of places on Aspen, but I didn’t think I was going to get what I wanted and left.

Later last night I strolled Harbor to check out the SWs, and nothing was to be found. I called Chris and fortunately she answered. I made a date with her and picked her up 15 minutes later. I told her about us trying to call her and she told me that her boyfriend turned the phone off on purpose. She also told me the sad story about her getting beat up by her boyfriend a few times, and since she did something about it now her bf is going to evict her. She was very sad and nearly cried. However, that was all done after she did an amazing job as always. What a talent, and the facial thing always trips me out. She said to give her a call by next Friday, she should have a cell phone where one can call in case she does get kicked out.

I cruised Harbor again in the early morning around 4:45AM and not a single soul out there. I think the girls might feel that it is a little cold for them right now and perhaps have temporarily moved to places where the weather is more tolerable.

Beer Guzzler

Always Lookin
01-16-05, 07:51
About 4P on sunny Sat afternoon: Zippo, nuthin', notta.
Had something to take care of, then back to Harbor around 7P: same thing.

The times, they are a changin'!

Guzzler,

Cool when you can get out of one of those without her goin' off. Then you have to tell her to go fuck herself!
Puts me in bad mood.

We're all shopping for the same thing: a good product, for descent price.

AL

Razelly
01-16-05, 14:58
Parked out front of Golden Sea Spa and scouted around the place on foot to watch for any bacon activity. Saw parking out back. While moving the car to the back this fine asian woman in her luxury car waits to take my spot.

Walk in, saw booth, saw security monitors, saw mamasan, $50 for 30 min, filled out a sign in sheet with a Japan-ified version of our current president's name (Jirogu Bushi), lead me through labyrinth like hallway, paid money and remembered to ask for a shower.

It was a totally enclosed room with smoked mirror next to the massage table and while undressing comes this fine-ass, svelte, fair skinned, young, Korean in a skimpy black dress, showing leg with just right amount of make-up with those asian female raver 60's eyelashes. What a hot mix of class and sluttiness.

I mentioned the shower, finished undressing, make sure to cherry top my clothes with chump change and she does this reach around to put the towel around me. Dayum! Physically close and has soft, smooth skin. Took the shower, did a quick scrub, wiped down, back to the room, laid down. She said her name was --PM me with equal quality provider for her name and work days-- and is very friendly.

Got a closer look and it was the fine-ass who took my parking spot outside. Those well dressed, well groomed, well mannered, high class, svelte Korean women in luxury cars are just my type and this was a dream having one straddle me and give a back rub. I wound up getting wood so quick.

Massage was good. Worked some kinks out of my back. I caressed her close to where I wanted to go whenever I could and she asked if I wanted everything. She wanted Benjamin. She was so fine and there wasn't enough blood getting to my brain, I didn't bother to counter. She left, returned, turned down the lights and did a GFE tease, boob scrub, and lick around. Then CBJ, cowgirl then I told her doggie. She was tight and I didn't last long. That smoked mirror next to the table and her top-notch-quality-fine-ness was too much.

She left, hot toweled, continued a little bit more massaging, then I paid. Just like my last Korean girlfriend, she sweetly helped me dress, hugged and then held my hand to lead me out the door where I saw another lucky mongerer talking to mamasan who's probably gonna be her next customer. Lucky bastard.

Finally a younger hottie at an AMP. I've been AMPing around South Bay L.A. for a while and always got older Korean women. The ones that were young didn't look this good and I didn't have the pleasure of further pleasure.

FACE - 9/10 - typical fine-ass, fine-class Korean
BODY - 7/10 - svelte, leggy, decent hoo-haas, slight meat around waist, not much butt
ATTITUDE - 8/10 - nice, friendly, GFE, not rushed
SKILL - 6/10 - like I said, GFE :) including the tightness
FUN FACTOR - 6/10 - again GFE, a sweet girl, not the wild woman

Highly recommend. The best looking and overall best one so far.

Horne
01-16-05, 22:40
Asked for Jennie and was told she was there and waiting, called on the way to verify and same story. Got there and when paying asked for Jennie and was told she would be right in, WRONG! In comes the older receptionist that had lied to me the whole time, she informs me that she will be the one to give me the massage, dang, no good. She lies about other younger girls being there, don't believe her. Waste of time and money. Will not go back even if it was for free, not worth it.

Take care

Widespread
01-28-05, 05:52
Been looking out for sw on my way to work and back. I try to drive Beach and Harbor one of the ways so i can get a look. Its been dead lately.

I did a lunch cruise last week and saw lsw near harbor and segerstrom. By the time i turned around and got back she was gone. She had a terqoise sweater on with matching eye makeup. Anyone get her?

Did the cruise a couple nights later and she was out near warner, but i had family with me so i couldnt stop.

Thats it for the 2 weeks.

Horne
01-29-05, 11:36
This is the two story Med Building, (facing Fairfield) the place on the first floor, I think Cash Value mentioned it. Went and can report that it is a legit place. Good massage, but that is all your going to get.

Take care.

Horne
01-30-05, 11:06
Fairview and St Andrew, private house in Santa Ana (North of Warner). Saw an ad in CL and followed up. You will get what you are after but you will leave wondering if it was worth it, being fair they try hard to please, all asian girls knowing little english. 160 totally damage.

Speck
01-30-05, 19:38
I talked to an sw I met in Hollywood, who I also know worked on Harbor. She said that the LE in Santa Ana is too aggressive. Also, when a sw receives multiple convictions, they actually have to serve the time. OC does not have the same over flow problems that LA COunty does. In Los Angeles, if you are sentenced to 6 months, you might actually serve only 5-10 days. They have to release you because they do not have space. But in OC, you will serve 3-4 moths or so.

Minus Man
02-02-05, 10:46
Around noon, Sunday, grabbed Sandy WSW (Blonde hair, nice tits, still firm, dressed in grey shirt just average) off of 1st, near Grand. She offered a lot, but I took a half/and/half, half HJ and Half BBBJ, in a near by industrial park. She said she just got out of jail, and the usual, "she gets paid $80 for HJ", she was lucky I paid .2. She talked way too much.

Dropped her off at AmPm, made my way toward the 5, noticed 2 more, one WSW, brown hair at the 76 station and one WSW at the strip mall near the on ramp at the 5, Blonde, older. It's taken forever me to post this, the server is alway busy.

City Slicker
02-02-05, 15:56
Damn, it's been awhile since I've been able to log on this site. Since my last report on the AMP in OC, does anyone know of some surefire "HJ" factory in OC? Tried of coming up dry these days.

Thanks,

City Slicker

Joe Monger
02-03-05, 01:18
I met this hot blonde in OC named Mya. $100 for everything. The best $$$ I've spent since my last run to TJ. She is white, about 20 yrs. old and works OC and LA. Her website claims that she is 110 lbs. and has 36D breasts which are acurate claims from what I saw. I got flamed before for posting girls pictures and numbers so trusted members can PM me for her details.

Joe

Beer Guzzler
02-03-05, 13:42
Unfortunately, this website has been on and off for quite a long time (this sucks!). I've done some mongering during this time and was unable to post. But here is some info:

About week and half ago I met this chick just north of GG blvd by BBKing. She bought some condoms at a porn shop on GG blvd and asked me to give her a lift to beach blvd. She quoated me 50 for bbj, but gave me the 10 discount since I was giving her a lift. Did decent cbj in parking garage of apartment complex. Her name was Michelle, about 20 years old and decent looking for a wsw. Seis dos seis siete uno dos dos zero zero dos. Give her a 6 on the cbj technique.

I've also scoped out Harbor a few days from early evening till 10PM. I've seen some major action in the last week. Unfortunately, with this action LE has been out in force. I've been close to picking up some good ones, only to see LE hiding in some places leaving me no option but to abort. The hot action has been from Westminster blvd to First street. W L B SWs have been roaming around. Picked up a BSW that looked like a WSW from far away, she quoted me 50 for a bj and decided not to do her and dropped her off behind the JiB.

Last night I a LSW that looked more like a WSW flaked on me in a weird way, but fortunately the night ended with happy ending. I picked her up on the block just south of JiB across the street from the little market with the security guard(s). She asked for 50 for bj, I countered with 40 but she did not bite. So I ended up forking out the 50, drove her around the block and she guided me to a dead end drive way street behind JiB. She cbj'ed me for less than 2 minutes and she asked me to continue waking off while she masturbated. Weird, she got off and didn't let me touch as she wanted another 10 for that. Screw that, and I kept pressuring her to continue with the cbj. A car showed up at the entrance and we got out of there.

She asked to drive to the JiB as she had to pee like a race horse. I thought she would bail after this, but she came back. She asked to drive her through the JiB drive through and she bought a lot of chow. I was really suckered into this thing when she asked me to drive her to the market to buy some alcohol. When she came out she simulated walking to my car and walked away saying she would be right back as she wanted to drop her stuff off. Beatch had me going for almost an hour and she dissapeared in the dark street across the street from the market. What an idiot I was, I tried to treat her nice and she screwed me (the wrong way). No wonder you get so many stories of guys doing some crazy shit to some of these SWs.

I drove around for these blocks a couple of times but didn't find her. I was still horny so decided to keep on mongering. I suddenly spotted Harbor's favorite BJ lady "Chris" at the burger shop across the street from where I picked up and dropped off the ROB (1 block south of JiB). She told me the story of her going through some rough times with her man, but she still lives in same place and the number still works siete uno cuatro cinco tres uno cuatro cuatro seis siete. She asked for a ride to her place and she gave me a very good bbj in her place with CIM and facial as usual. By then I had to split as I was running out of time, but unloaded my chorizo and I was happy.

Beer Guzzler

Moon Doggie
02-04-05, 06:53
Was on Harbor Thursday eve right before midnight and saw 3 BSW. 2 were hotties and 1 was still cute. LE was on top of 2 near 7-11 and fellow mongers were on top of the 1 closer to 17th street. Nice to see the site working again and the girls out in O.C.

Be careful,

Moon Doggie

JS Fanatic
02-05-05, 13:48
yee-haw! i can finally post here again! here's something i wanted to post two weeks ago:

a few wednesdays ago, i picked up a wsw just south of the shopping center on trask and harbor around 5:30 at night. she was probably only 5 feet tall, but had a massive pair of tits. my god, i've never seen such a small girl with such a large rack. she said her name was penny, she was 18, and was visiting from san diego. we felt each other up to make sure neither of us were le, but before she let me talk business with her, she wanted me to go to a store so i could get her a beer and some water. we walked into the store on the corner of harbor and hazard and i bought her a can of beer and a bottle of water. when we got back inside the car, she opened up the beer can and said, "you do realize that by purchasing alcohol for me, you are contributing to the deliquency of a minor, and that you could be arrested... ." she kept on talking, but for some reason, by that point i started to panic and thought "oh crap, i'm caught in some **** drinking police sting undercover operation thing!!!" i frantically looked around expecting to see a swarm of cops running towards my car with their guns pointed at me. i swear, i was actually thinking of jumping out of my car and running away! but then a few seconds later i thought, "wait a second... she let me feel up those enormous jugs. there's no way a cop (undercover or not) would allow that." she noticed the frightened look on my face and assured me that she wasn't a cop; this was just her way of testing the guys that pick her up. just to be sure, i made her feel me up again. i eventually gave her $40 for a rather uneventful cbj. i asked for her phone number, but she ended up giving me some fake number. i'm sure she wasn't happy with the $40 i gave her (she started out by asking $150 for fs). oh well, the cbj wasn't great, but i thought it was funny how i almost crapped my pants thinking i was going to be arrested. dammit, i'm way too wound up. i need to relax.

two saturdays ago, i was driving by harbor and chapman when i saw a really cute petite blonde girl walking past the del taco. of course, by the time i got to the parking lot, i was fighting with four other guys for her attention. she jumped into a corolla and they drove away. about half an hour later i saw her again, this time standing at the bus stop outside the shoe store on that same corner. as i was entering the parking lot, she started to walk. there was nobody else in the parking lot, so i was confident i was going to get her. i called out to her, and she looked at me for a second and kept walking down the sidewalk. i followed her and called out to her two more times, but she kept ignoring me. suddenly, three cars appeared out of nowhere, at which point she walked into the parking lot and, after a few moments, decided to jump into a mercedes. i can't tell you how frustrating that was. it's like she was purposely waiting for five guys to surround her so she could then pick and choose who she wanted to do business with. either that, or she thought i was a cop.

Conner11
02-06-05, 02:16
Has anyone been to the Garden Grove health place on Lampson and Brookhurst (NE corner)?

Roman
02-07-05, 02:32
First, a note of thanks to Jackson for getting this site back up.
It will serve a good purpose here to provide this warning. I hope that
this will be passed through for what it is, a warning. I am not
jaded, just more aware of the dangers of my hobby with this,
my first truly unpleasant experience.

I went to LHBC in LH near the Claim Jumper on the 5. If you
need details of the location, go through past posts please.

I did this because I had several good experiences there previously
with Mary, Tracy, and Jennifer. Actually, amongst the best I can recall
in OC excepting private apartment providers. The girls were fresh(er)
and the experiences pleasant in a good environment. All the experiences
ended with cumming either via an excited girl's HJ (Mary) or a remarkable
BJ (Tracy) or just freshness (Jennifer).

So I went in thinking "just" another good one. Let me describe the
situation I found myself discovered in by, presumably the management.
Whether I was a pawn in an abusive owner/employee situation or
simply discovered though no door was ever opened on us, I will
never know.

Jennifer had described herself as the place's sometime mgr. I liked her
the best of the 3, though Mary had the best boobs, Tracy would do
BJTC without cover but pull off at the last moment, and Jennifer was
just all around more real GFE type experience.

So, I go for a 1 1/2. The place keeps all the doors open
an inch or so but it didn't seem to stop much before. The only problem
that I hadn't noticed before was that there was no "guy" employee.
This time there was. I asked Jennifer who was the guy in the front
office. She said "the boss". So my stupidity, I'll admit. But I've never
let the presence of a guy, unless he is LE or much bigger than me
ever prevent me from going after any girl.

I should have taken more care. The situation developed that Jennifer
and I spent quite a long time on Oral including CBJTCIM and then I was
offered a free table shower (my first). All done, I head for the john and guess
who's outside my room? This squad punk of a short nothing who
literally rousts me from a closed men's room in a threatening manner.

I won't go into further what occurred. Suffice it to say that the cops
and vice get my feedback pronto. Sorry if that impacts the rest of you
but I won't let a violent punk hurt another monger. It's in the Sherrif's
hands now. Expect it to take time. So if you've gone and see no change,
be warned. If you are still going, take care because the punk could get
violent.

Whether Jennifer is the punk's abusive boyfriend, or whether he is
trying to "protect' his business, I don't know, and I really don't care.
If he is a pimp or not, I don't care since I made my decision
instantaneously.

Watch it out there. And don't hesitate to nail an establishment that
threatens violence on your personage. In my case, I saw no weapon
and I am glad I didn't have to use my karate training because I would
hate to hurt someone.

Needless to say I won't be back. The Sherrif can now pursue what
I am taxed for. And I am wiser for the result. And I let my fellow
mongers now for their own safety although I'm sure I'll be despised
for my report to LE in the rarified air of OC mongering holes.

ROMAN

Fe Maiden
02-09-05, 17:46
First, a note of thanks to Jackson for getting this site back up. It will serve a good purpose here to provide this warning. I hope that this will be passed through for what it is, a warning. I am not jaded, just more aware of the dangers of my hobby with this, my first truly unpleasant experience.

I went to LHBC in LH near the Claim Jumper on the 5. If you need details of the location, go through past posts please.

I did this because I had several good experiences there previously with Mary, Tracy, and Jennifer. Actually, amongst the best I can recall in OC excepting private apartment providers. The girls were fresh(er) and the experiences pleasant in a good environment. All the experiences ended with cumming either via an excited girl's HJ (Mary) or a remarkable BJ (Tracy) or just freshness (Jennifer).

So I went in thinking "just" another good one. Let me describe the situation I found myself discovered in by, presumably the management. Whether I was a pawn in an abusive owner/employee situation or simply discovered though no door was ever opened on us, I will never know.

Jennifer had described herself as the place's sometime mgr. I liked her the best of the 3, though Mary had the best boobs, Tracy would do BJTC without cover but pull off at the last moment, and Jennifer was just all around more real GFE type experience.

So, I go for a 1 1/2. The place keeps all the doors open an inch or so but it didn't seem to stop much before. The only problem that I hadn't noticed before was that there was no "guy" employee. This time there was. I asked Jennifer who was the guy in the front office. She said "the boss". So my stupidity, I'll admit. But I've never
let the presence of a guy, unless he is LE or much bigger than me ever prevent me from going after any girl.

I should have taken more care. The situation developed that Jennifer and I spent quite a long time on Oral including CBJTCIM and then I was offered a free table shower (my first). All done, I head for the john and guess who's outside my room? This squad punk of a short nothing who literally rousts me from a closed men's room in a threatening manner.

I won't go into further what occurred. Suffice it to say that the cops and vice get my feedback pronto. Sorry if that impacts the rest of you but I won't let a violent punk hurt another monger. It's in the Sherrif's hands now. Expect it to take time. So if you've gone and see no change, be warned. If you are still going, take care because the punk could get violent.

Whether Jennifer is the punk's abusive boyfriend, or whether he is trying to "protect' his business, I don't know, and I really don't care. If he is a pimp or not, I don't care since I made my decision instantaneously.

Watch it out there. And don't hesitate to nail an establishment that threatens violence on your personage. In my case, I saw no weapon and I am glad I didn't have to use my karate training because I would hate to hurt someone.

Needless to say I won't be back. The Sherrif can now pursue what I am taxed for. And I am wiser for the result. And I let my fellow mongers now for their own safety although I'm sure I'll be despised for my report to LE in the rarified air of OC mongering holes.

ROMANOMG! I was there when this happened! I was waiting in the next room. The guy is evidently Jennifer's husband. He threatened me sort of too. I quickly got dressed and left the place after she gave me my money back. No way was I going to stay around with all that going on. I was really scared for Jennifer. The guy was really freaking out and getting violent.

Dick Steel
02-10-05, 01:03
Tried all three Fairview and Warner MPs last week. The medical building that holds two MPs (one on the first floor and one on the second floor) had legit massages. The one on the 2nd floor was definitely legit and they used a crappy lotion that left me smelling like a coconut when back at work.

I tried the chiro place that is behind the Circle K also. I had been there a few times and had a happy ending 50% of the time. This time I had a girl named Kay and she was crap. She didn't even get near the twins and didn't even offer the flop, just worked the back.

I had a good experience at the chiro place before so I gave it another shot and this time was given Vicki. She did the play thing with the twins and then asked for money up front which is usual there. I only had $30 with me and that turned her off, she wanted $40. She immediately stopped stroking the huevos and started into this sob story about how she doesn't trust white guys anymore after she got a ticket from giving a happy ending to a white undercover.

So she never gave me the happy ending and I left without tipping. I'll probably never go back.

I'm still looking for a good .5 hour $40 massage place in santa ana or C.Mesa that offers a pretty good ending.
Is the place on 4th st in SA any good?

Lunch time on Harbor has picked up this week and for once the lunch time has been better than the 5pm off work crowd. I've seen the previously mentioned Debbie out there alot this past week but she was getting hassled by some dude pushing a shopping cart yesterday. Lots of other BSW's and LSW's this week also during the lunch hour. Mongering has definitely gotten better after the latest dry spell, but be careful out there

Faconnable
02-11-05, 03:58
Went By the 2 SAH Amps last night to find them both closed.

The first had a 10 day notice sign on it. Locked up tight.

The other was locked, lights out and no business sign outside.

Use caution out there.

Big Cras
02-16-05, 14:59
Met a LSW yesterday, Tues. Maria is her name, she was hot. I've got her number so hit me up. She said she works from 10am to 6 or 7pm. You lunch time lurkers might know her. She quots 150 but talk her down to 1. She also wants you to get a room for 30 of the strip.

Good luck guys,

Thanks

Member #3942
02-17-05, 06:28
Place on aspen in Lake Forest has a cute one with bigguns on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I think her name is Sonya.

Beer Guzzler
02-18-05, 16:19
I’ve really been bummed out about this website, on and off – on and off, this really sucks! I’ve done some mongering, but without this website it is like going on a hunt blind. I’ve cruised Harbor a couple of times per week in the last month.

Last week, LE has been extremely heavy so watch out. I spotted a nice looking ASW who had just gotten dropped off. Amazing how mongers flock at a gem, guys driving everywhere and risking LE suspicion. He walked into Motel on the east side of Harbor right before Westminster. I drove by her a couple of times but she didn’t flinch. Some guy was lucky enough to convince her to get in his car, bummer.

After this I went up to Westminster and flipped a U heading back south. Right across this street from that motel are some apartments. There I spotted a middle aged LSW who looked decent. Picked her up and drove a nice quiet spot. She spoke some Spanish and was really cool, for 40 she did BBBJWCIM. She had good skills similar to Chris, but unfortunately was only in the area for a night or two. Her name was Nicole and was from Portland making her way up to San Fran from San Diego. She didn’t know the area very well, so I gave her some tips. Nice gal and overall experience was a 9.

Two nights ago, I wanted some AMP action so I headed to Santa Ana/Irvine area. It was already late close to 8PM and most of the AMPS were closed including OK Accu on Main and Red Hill. I drove around at the Skypark Circle and found 2 open. One of them was A1 I believe, but I don’t know much about that place so I avoided. Driving around I found the other which is on the corner of McArthur and Main, next to Carls Jr. and a Drive thru ATM. Nice Asian lady by the name Michelle greets me and offers half for 50. I said to myself what the hell and TOFTT. Very nice lady and sexy looking but completely legit. She gave me a very good massage, but that was as far as she went. We verbally teased each other, but she did not go the extra mile. Well I got 40 minutes of good massaging and even got butt naked, but she said that a sign outside in lobby says not to undress completely only to underwear. Did not tip, as I never do when extras are not provided.

Beer Guzzler

Jon Jones
02-18-05, 20:12
These two ladies, who recently had their own place in Westminster and formerly worked in Santa Ana, are apparently back in business. That’s the good news.

The bad news is the location is terrible. (9210 Katella near Magnolia). It’s in the back of a strip mall with Mexican day workers hanging around in front of a paint store in the same center and guys selling drugs in the parking lot next store.

I drove by there a couple of Saturday's ago. Since I drive a new Mercedes my car would attract attention like a beacon – either from LE or muggers.

For once, my big head ruled my little head. And a good thing, I drove by a couple of hours later and LE was all over the parking lot.

Girls, you need a new location.

Member #4862
02-19-05, 14:30
Beer Guzzler,

See my recent post in the Oceanside forum about Nicole. It has to be the same person. The Nicole I met was also from Portland or Seattle (I'm not sure which). Did she have big ass double-Ds? If she's still in the area, I'd love to hook up with her again. She gave me a cel phone number, I'll try to call and see what's up. It was a few weeks ago when I first hooked up with her.

Cheers,

Boarder

Faconnable
02-20-05, 06:58
Thank you Jackson!

The new server is much better. I was in WSG withdrawls.

Greenlee
02-21-05, 18:15
I went to a club called Kolla in LF Friday night 2/18. This place is on Rockfield between El Toro and Lake Forest. On the inside this place looks like a Zona Norte TJ club with girls wearing short skirts and small shirts. Several girls were 8+ and there was about ten girls all together. The people as well as the girls were all Latin. I sat there for a while and several girls asked me if I wanted something to drink, but that was it. To tell you the truth I 'm not sure if they offered anything else, but I wish they had. After hanging out for about 45 minutes I decided to go somewhere else and wait to ask all of you if you knew anything about this place.

Greenlee

Roman
02-21-05, 19:01
FE MAIDEN:

OMG! I was there when this happened! I was waiting in the next room.
The guy is evidently Jennifer's husband. He threatened me sort of too. I
quickly got dressed and left the place after she gave me my money back.
No way was I going to stay around with all that going on. I was really
scared for Jennifer. The guy was really freaking out and getting violent.

The guy needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.

As mentioned, I reported him to the Chief of Police of Laguna Hills and
described the *entire* scenario. The Chief knows what's going on there.
I also warned him that things could "get violent" as an extra motivator.
Meaning of course this bozo hurting a customer.

As for Jennifer herself, she is an abused wife/girlfriend with many physical
injuries no doubt from the bozo she mistakenly chose to match up. While
I am glad she chose me for a tryst, it is obvious she is abusing him back
psychologically. Some people just have a psychologically/physicallly co-
dependent relation and can't break free. While it is regrettable, I will
not directly save her butt. She is just as guilty as him. Otherwise she
would chose her trysts privately on days he isn't there, like the first
time she and I did it.

Any belief that I may be the "cause" of this is malarky. (I am the last to
think that somehow I was "chosen" by her for "relations". ) They've been doing this a loooooooongggg time to each other and it's just a matter of time
until he kills her or others. Hopefully LE will put an end at some point to this
operation after a sting. Get the guy on pandering and throw the book at
him. LE if you are listening, private message me and I will reply with any
details you need.

Imagine that, me rooting for an LE sting and shutdown.

ROMAN

Fe Maiden
02-22-05, 14:43
FE MAIDEN:

OMG! I was there when this happened! I was waiting in the next room.
The guy is evidently Jennifer's husband. He threatened me sort of too. I
quickly got dressed and left the place after she gave me my money back.
No way was I going to stay around with all that going on. I was really
scared for Jennifer. The guy was really freaking out and getting violent.

The guy needs to be locked up and the key thrown away.

As mentioned, I reported him to the Chief of Police of Laguna Hills and
described the *entire* scenario. The Chief knows what's going on there.
I also warned him that things could "get violent" as an extra motivator.
Meaning of course this bozo hurting a customer.

As for Jennifer herself, she is an abused wife/girlfriend with many physical
injuries no doubt from the bozo she mistakenly chose to match up. While
I am glad she chose me for a tryst, it is obvious she is abusing him back
psychologically. Some people just have a psychologically/physicallly co-
dependent relation and can't break free. While it is regrettable, I will
not directly save her butt. She is just as guilty as him. Otherwise she
would chose her trysts privately on days he isn't there, like the first
time she and I did it.

Any belief that I may be the "cause" of this is malarky. (I am the last to
think that somehow I was "chosen" by her for "relations". ) They've been doing this a loooooooongggg time to each other and it's just a matter of time
until he kills her or others. Hopefully LE will put an end at some point to this
operation after a sting. Get the guy on pandering and throw the book at
him. LE if you are listening, private message me and I will reply with any
details you need.

Imagine that, me rooting for an LE sting and shutdown.

ROMANAre you sure you know everything that happened? Lots happened after you ran out the door!

Member #3942
02-22-05, 17:14
I went to a club called Kolla in LF Friday night 2/18. This place is on Rockfield between El Toro and Lake Forest. On the inside this place looks like a Zona Norte TJ club with girls wearing short skirts and small shirts. Several girls were 8+ and there was about ten girls all together. The people as well as the girls were all Latin. I sat there for a while and several girls asked me if I wanted something to drink, but that was it. To tell you the truth I 'm not sure if they offered anything else, but I wish they had. After hanging out for about 45 minutes I decided to go somewhere else and wait to ask all of you if you knew anything about this place.

GreenleeWhat? Anyone know anyhting about this place? The girls work for the bar and wear short skirts? Hmmm sounds interesting all spanish? Is it a small place? Must be where the old city hall use to be? Where exactly? More info would be great if anyone has it.

Member #3942
02-22-05, 19:19
Place on aspen in Lake Forest has a cute one with bigguns on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I think her name is Sonya.Name I think is Helen. Shes about 25 works tuesday and saturday drives a black lexus.

The new place on skypark: dont bother.

Still looking for some really young tramy asians in skirts of short something that are good. Any ideas? Need something young and trampy.

Member #3942
02-25-05, 11:51
New place on PCH in Dana Point is clean 59 dollars has 2 girls which look pretty good. One was in scrubs the other a top with longish jean skirt. Massage was good.

Other place is on La Plaza they do have an ad in OCREG and it includes a table shower which was good and typical place both women older but willing.

Roman
02-26-05, 02:23
Are you sure you know everything that happened? Lots happened after you ran out the door!

Fe Maiden,

All a happy family now no doubt? Really? Right after I cum
in Jennifer's mouth and set of her old man like a firecracker?
Really?

Co-dependent relationships can take weeks, months,
years, and decades to slowly destroy those involved.
The destruction is methodical, gradual or sudden, and
usually both psychic and often physical.

I claim to know nothing and admit I know nothing and that sets
me apart from 99% out there.

My senseis would be proud that I did not confront violence
when it faced me. And the training was worth it.

Jennifer was certainly a sight to behold on her knees, looking up
pounding away on the rod to completion in her mouth. Good
for her. She's making steps to break free of tyranny.

Reminds me of a time when I locked lips with a lucious 25-year-old
girl from Tennessee. Her old man hub was 40+, an ex-marine entrepeneur.
The next I heard she wanted me up in Santa Barbara where she
lived separated from him and then years later married an FBI agent
and went into the FBI herself. I was genuinely happy for her.

That small step of ours in her sugar-daddy-provided Mercedes,
in her desperately unhappy life, allowed her to break free of
psychic tyranny years later. Did I go up to visit her? Nyah.
Too much else to enjoy than freeing fair maidens from their
world concepts and mind-prisons.

Oh, and there's one more reason. My training disallows
confrontation except in extreme physical danger.
It would serve nothing. But I sense your need to bait me on
this issue and suggest caution. Clearly you are frustrated,
possibly by this incident in the place of your relief, or otherwise.
You can address it here publically or privately. To me it is not
a concern. Truly, what reaction would you prefer? Would you
prefer a fight in the massage parlor between an enraged husband
and a black belt?

Bring on the Bread and Circuses,

ROMAN

Fe Maiden
02-27-05, 12:53
Fe Maiden,

Really?

and a black belt?

ROMANI am not trying to bait you! I was merely wondering if you saw how the violent one confronted me. Also, I am not so sure about your contacting LE. Laguna Hills does not have its wn PD as they make use of Sherrifs. At any rate, i will never return there after what happened. It was a bit too scary.

Fe Maiden
02-27-05, 12:57
Fe Maiden,

Really?

and a black belt?

ROMANAlso, Do you know of anywhere else in the area I may now go in the area? PM if you wish.

Salt Shaker
02-28-05, 06:35
I don't know how long this place will last, but I've found a great asian incall in irvine with girls no more than 26/27 yrs old. Straight and to the point, no BS. I'm looking to trade info for similar incall, preferably with Latina or asian girls. PM me.

Salt Shaker
03-02-05, 03:50
Nothing new here. Nada on around 10-11 Tues. on Harbor. Saw 3 BSWs that were so-so at best. Turned around, gone. Have seen the occasional crack head on 1st street. Anybody see any action on Beach. Was going to cruise it, but didn't feel like the extra driving. Anybody know of any late night latina incalls or AMPs?

Joe Monger
03-02-05, 04:44
The SW's have been out recently. And yeah, it's definitely not as great this year as it was at the same time last year. However, there have been some solid 7-8's out there. Even a few 9's. I've had some quality experiences over the last few weeks and I hope you've all had the same. Keep your eyes open and please POST.

I've spent the majority of my time and posting history bickering with other members (especially the one that speaks broken English) and claiming that as far as SoCal goes, the boards here are not very helpful (which is still mostly TRUE, and if you disagree PM me and I'll explain my view in greater detail). Yet when the WSG went through its recent period of turmoil I was, kind of...sad. To not be able to read and experience "par personne interposée" the adventures of Daddy Lows and the crew left a void in my life that no "other forum" could fill.

Welcome Back,

Joe

Black Dak
03-03-05, 02:47
Brooke is a girl that I had posted about some time last November. She is about 5'6" ~ 5'7" and now is up to around 130 I would guess. She's starting to grow a little belly. She has dirty blonde hair.

Previously I had rated her solid 8s for both face and body, but it seems she has deteriorated some over the past several months. I would still give her 7s on both though.

She is VERY enthusiastic about her work. I negotiated bbbjtcim (I don't recomend this because she REALLY doesn't like catching. It was messy.) for .40 in her room. She is staying very close to GG and Beach.

I ran into her by chance as I pulled into the Del Taco for food. Last time I saw her she was further north in Anaheim. I highly recommend her. I don't have digits but I do know where she is staying. Though she told me that her room number may be changing.

Black Dak
03-03-05, 02:54
Well boys, I'm writing this from my hotel room in Daytona Beach, Florida.

All I have to say is that not only is the price of real estate crazy in our state, so is the price of mongering.

Within 3hrs of setting foot off of the plane I had 2 encounters that I cannot compare to anything that I have had back home in Cali recently. I am only out .50 total for 2 VERY NICE GFE experiences, with 1 hot blonde and 1 better than average brunette.

I'll try to sneek pics the next time I have them to my room. I'm definately gonna see the blonde again. The girl is a total nympho. Tells me she likes it hard and fast. We'll see. You can read about it in the Florida boards.

Man, how can we change things here? Can we strike or something? hehehe maybe not huh? It was just a thought.

James D 2004
03-03-05, 16:33
Some SW arrived last season, brought her own house, and finally afford to pierce her nipples the way she likes it. Don't care about her clients.

As for me, I had my fun, with visual momentous to show for it. My conclusion is that I need a room. Even if I get a big van, I couldn't imagine I can stand straight up inside it. You have seen that I like to stand up sometimes, haven't you? Even if I remain horizontal, I would imagine the van would shake violently. Can you imagine that watching 'the' video? That would be a sitting duck. The girl with a small pussy that I mentioned long ago fitted the description of the girl that got arrested with her pimp not long after I bonged her. And I wasn't surprised. I saw her crossing the road with nobody around at night, while the patrol car stopped at the red light watching her, the officer browsing and entering something in his at least 15 inch flat screen monitor in the car.

$100 min plus room? The Asian girls end up cheaper and better most of the time. At $120 you get a solid bed, 4 showers for both of you, unlimited clean towels. You get selections too by house to house search. Also available in the heart of OC, the town with 30% Asians.

I gave away a few a uniform each as in pic1, then tried shipped something direct from Japan, pic 2. I also like to put somebody on lingeries (pic 3), and currently like to put emphasis on mutual stimulation. I may not be able to spell orgasm but I am not very happy if not eveybody have it. Watching too much Japanese movies.

Herb Surfs
03-03-05, 16:55
What the hell are you sayin bro?

Socalasian
03-03-05, 17:32
Glad you're back in. Can always use back up because....

Look who's back again... (see post below)!!

Just a question... why do we have Sears Catalog school girl outfit pictures on WSG?

Happy Hunting!

James D 2004
03-03-05, 18:22
Socal, no offence but do you think Sears will sell that outfit? Take a closer look.

Joe Monger
03-03-05, 23:52
Whats up Socalasian! I fuc*ing busted up laughing when I came to this board and saw the posts from our old f(r)iend. I think I might have banged one of those Sears catalog girls when I was at Le Sun a few months back! LOL! And yeah I looked closer. Looks like vidcaps from some Japanese porn to me. Hillarious! Some things NEVER change I guess...

Joe

James D 2004
03-04-05, 01:00
Listen to a pro and learn something and don't look stupid next time. You don't want Sears because they are expensive, relatively. The split of preference is about half for the real thing (eg Sears) and sexy cheaper designs. The standard outfits are sold all over the internet, same design for a large market, one size fit all, very little material and people prefer it. That's why I can afford to give out to anyone who wants one. Save my trouble to carry it around and do the laundry.

If you see any MP with girls that wear that outfit, I'm sure a lot will happy to know, at least Cash Value. (but not too far away) I never seen anybody wear anything close to it. If you are not lying I may want to check it out. Are you sure? I don't fancy the Le Sun girls that much but I can just pop in and then out. I've seen bikinis there but I doubt very much anyone will wear that sort of outfit.

Actually in my post I wanted to say something but forget. I was going to say that when is the last time Jomo said he actually had sex, with who, how was it, and how did he make use of his penis. Now all the SW talk is smoke screen. He went to Le Sun and did have sex, several months ago.

Wow, my production is fast approaching Japanese porn standards. Thanks for the compliment. I exposed my back side too much and worry that people may complain. If you want, I can capture the part with me on the foreground. Which position you want to see me in?

Socalasian
03-04-05, 12:31
And welcome back to most all the members who were dealing with the forum being down!!

Could somebody please translate the post below for me. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding WTF it means, especially these gems...

"Save my trouble to carry it around and do the laundry"
"I'm sure a lot will happy to know, at least Cash Value"
"How did he make use of his penis"

Please, leave all penis questions to another board... this isn't Wienerfest

Cash Value, quote to you... you have insight on this gibberish?

As for the question, "Which position you want to see me in?", I would say "gone" but I don't think that qualifies as a position. Maybe you could take the position of "silent forum watcher". "Mute" works for me to. I'm sure a lot will happy with that...

BTW, avoid the "Indian Princess" on CL in OC. Ripoff and upsell...

Happy Hunting!

James D 2004
03-04-05, 13:21
Since somebody asked, I risk slowing the server down to explain for the benefit of all.

Socal, in additional to the comment that I made on you, I have to add that you are behind the times. If you consider the amount of chat room traffic, you might want to excuse the imperfect sentence and learn to connect the dots. If you like gems, pick on any chat room instead of me.

If I only have one uniform for all the girls that are willing to wear it, I have to carry it around, and take it back home to wash it every time. The alternative is to give every girl one, they bring it and wash it. But I do have a spare because some girls live with their mothers. It's hard to explain why they still haven't throw away their old uniform. Some Asian girls live with their roomates, who are also working, but do not want the world to know that they are into uniforms. It's a challenge to get them to wear the outfits. But the shy and uneasy look makes the effort worthwhile.

MP with sexy school girl outfits? Who doesn't want to know? We can have a class. I know Cash Value is into short skirts, and that outfit qualifies.

Sorry to mention it again Jomo, but Socal, look at Jomo's post and how often did he mention that he actually have sex? With who? How much did he pay for it? How is the girl like? How is the sex? If that doesn't make my point crystal, did he have sufficient information so that others can link the info to what he did with his penis? After all, you use your penis for sex right, Socal?

Joe Monger
03-05-05, 03:09
Here we go again!

Hey dumb@ss did you read my recent posts on Mya? And out of curiosity you should check your own posting history. The last time you posted a specific girl's name or info was in August of LAST YEAR. And after conversing with a few other members I think that I can speak for the majority of us when I say that we are not the slightest bit interested in your poor photography or your fixation with Japanese schoolgirl outfits and penises. You do have some redeeming value however...you make us all laugh. :)

And to honor your rediculous post I offer you...some Candy. Check out the photo. I saw her last weekend and so I'm not sure if she's still around but any interested member can PM me for details and her number. For those interested let me say right away that she is an escort and charges the requisite prices for high-end service. $$ will not cut it.

SoCal
"Gone" does qualify as a position in this instance. Thanks for the CL info. And btw, how many guys do you think use CL as a source for girls? Aside from Kat (whatever happened to her?) I've never had a CL experience that I would even remotely call "good". Bad service, bad attitudes, and high prices in my limited experience.

HARBOR REPORT 3/4 @ 8 PM
Two HOT little WSW's near the 22. Some lucky fool in an SUV got to them b4 me. I saw lots of bacon out though so be careful. A few other stragglers out but nothing of interest.

P.S.
For you club goers check out Tentation (Newport Beach, 949-660-1010). OC's newest "Ultra Lounge". Hot interior and even hotter girls. This place was off-the-chain on a THURSDAY. That is pretty unheard of in OC. Wear your best duds and bring some $$$. I highly recommend the shrimp tempura.

Later,
Joe

James D 2004
03-05-05, 04:54
Another interesting case. I assume 'saw' means had sex with her, right? How is it? Good or bad? Another picture, and may be another number and may be not. This doesn't change anything.

Let me ask the obvious. How did you found her, or she found you? Say if it's a secret club, did you ever help to initiate anybody in that we know off? You can always keep the secret to yourself. And just as well shut up.

lostinoc
03-05-05, 17:59
Everyone said it was legit but I went anyway. My buddy told me he saw an older provider we knew exiting the second floor AMP. She was always good for a BBBJ with a HJ finish so I stopped by.

Man at the desk - Bad sign #1. Never heard of my old provider, Bad sign # 2. But a few good looking Latina's made me say yes to someone else providing a massage. Took the hour and not even a HINT of anything. With the bad signs and previous posts I didn't try to hard but she was young and good looking but didn't go near the boys!

Learn from me and listen to the board. Better have tried and failed so I just wasted my $.

Socalasian
03-05-05, 19:41
I actually have had a couple good hits with CL, but you talking about maybe 4 good experiences in viewing 1000's of ads and making 100's of phone calls... the diamond in the rough is a tough find...

Jodi (hawaiian teen) was good- got her when she first started in L.A., but has moved on...

Molly (redhead) advertises for 2.5 other places and was had for .8 off CL...

Candy (asian teen) was the hottest CL hit ever- when CL was just getting started in L.A.- advertised for "curiosity" and was truly the case. HS senior, I was the 3rd guy she was ever with, 4'11" , 30A, and 85 lbs. Tighter than any girl I've ever had- nearly virginial... the 4 times with her were the best 1/per I ever spent- then she got a boyfriend and retired...

Crystal.. one of my all-time favs. Tight latina teen, goes 30 min for 1.5 and worth it. Like 5'5", no fat, perky "B"s, and young (21). Reminded me of high school or one of those hot latina mall chicks from the food court...

Ahhh, the memories... makes all the ad searching worth is sometimes...

Happy Hunting!

Member #3942
03-06-05, 19:28
Anyone seen anything good in an AMP? Anything kinky or young and crazy? Even one that just has older but sexy? I havnt seen anyone post anything good for a while. I posted about PCH the 2 girls there that are new and want 59$ in the ad. They look cute and do a good massage only.

There is another new one on del obispo? Havnt been there dont know if I want too. Think it might just be nails or something.

Thanks for all the posts. Glad its back up and Jackson lost his headache.

Minus Man
03-07-05, 20:03
Found one last night, on 1st. A little ways away from Harbor, she was hitchhiking. Said her name was Nancy. Older - late 30's early 40's, thin, WSW. Brown Hair, large breasts, 6-7 YMMV. Mentioned right out that she'd like to do everything, because she wanted some money for smoke. Asked for .8, I said; I just filled up my gas tank and only had .6. She looked over, it was full because I had, but I used a card. Okay, she says and directed me to her house, down Main, going towards Costa Mesa. She grabbed hold of me, started working me in my pants, had to stop her. Great handwork.

Into a housing tract and stopping at a darkened house. Mentioned she was renting and not staying long because she was going to skip out. I'm concerned at first, dark house, she led me there, I'm thinking; I'm going to get jumped.

But it's been awhile, so in I went. Almost zero furniture inside, I saw a kitchen table. Followed her upstairs, looking around, listening, worried, but by the time I got to the bedroom, everything seemed fine. There was a bed, suitcase, single lamp. That's it. Yeah, she was skipping out.

But it turned out to be a enjoyable experiance, no clock-watching, BBBJ, HJ, slow cowgirl, played with the big tits, until finish. Offered me to hang out, she lit up, I passed on as I didn't know what she was mixing it with, smelled odd, all the time being playful. Another BBBJ, then doggie and mish to finish. After that I had to go. She said to stop by and pay a visit, I think I will, if she's still there.

Member #3113
03-07-05, 21:37
Wow, glad to be finally able to post here boys! I work near the forementioned intersection and have seen tons of action over at the J/box across the street.

I was there getting food one day last week and stopped to user my phone in the parkinglot for a minute and a young black girl said her name was Meisha or something like that. 19 yo Cute..very petite and very anxious!! We negotiated and did our introduction "feels" and off to business. She did a nice driving CBJ to finish. Took me a few blocks but she hung in there and stayed on wile I was cumming. I tried to get her # but she said she usually only works in LA.

I see on a regular daily basis 4-5 SW's all between the Days inn on Harbor and like Westminster. Seems quiet this week but definately a good place to cruise daytime.

Good luck and I look forward to posting more in the coming weeks.

Cya!

Member #3942
03-08-05, 00:18
Fair DR in Costa Mesa has a latina amp #H yeap there is an asian one next door to it. No shower yet doesnt work as of now but its latinas for all you latina hunters.

Widespread
03-08-05, 03:23
Looking for a place in o.c with hot koreans & latinas. Can be two diferent mp's. Would like massaje to be good to. Beer Guzz & Samurai please help. I would be willing to drive into Ingelwood or South Bay.

Joe Monger
03-08-05, 16:10
Jack@ss 2004

"Sorry to mention it again Jomo, but Socal, look at Jomo's post and how often did he mention that he actually have sex? With who? How much did he pay for it? How is the girl like? How is the sex? If that doesn't make my point crystal, did he have sufficient information so that others can link the info to what he did with his penis? After all, you use your penis for sex right, Socal?"

BTW, do you remember Aliana or Logan? The only reason you met them was because I shared info with you via the board. And you should look at your OWN posting history. When was the last time you did or said anything useful? Do you actually find any girls on your own? Or do you just ride my nuts constantly?

Joe

Member #3942
03-08-05, 19:57
I have no clue about the latina amp at 440 fair. I havnt been inside so I cant answer anything about it.

The new amp in Dana Point listed in the paper for 59$ is good. Has a great big shower, large fluffy towels and is clean. The rooms are big and quiet and pretty nice. Large table so even you oversize guys wont hang over the edge. The massage is great, all the girls there do a great job. Dont ask me about extras since I dont know about it. They are nice looking with asses and are friendly. Chinese of course.

Dana Point places are usally here and gone unless they have old ladies in them or dont do anything but comb your hair so treat this one good. The place is one of the nicest amps I have seen. Dont bother msging about it since this is all the info right here. I did talk to them about skirts!! They like it and might all do it for a uniform if you guys go there make sure to mention it.

The place in san juan cap in the paper it has 2 numbers. One is up the street from the other, well the one upstairs has this hottie by the name of michelle. She is really sweet. Damn good looking and a hot body. Dont msg me about it either cause this is all the info. Its the first number if you call it, the second number gets you kim and vivian. They are great too.

Smiling Fox
03-09-05, 01:49
heading to redlands, next week, landing in ontario, and taking the 10 to redlands, actually was hoping to find a back way and p/u a honey on the way, any suggestions,,,, is there any street action in the area?
Smiling Fox

AsianFan
03-09-05, 09:18
Check out the Pomona board, it is just west of Ontario and not too much out of the way if your going to Redlands.

AF

Whoopster
03-10-05, 02:39
Tried a new AMP in SJC last Friday. They've been open for 2 months according to Jasmine, my provider. She is between 35 and 40, very nice looking, wearing jeans.

The place is right in the downtown area. They have a listing in OCR advertising pretty girls or something like that. Also, they don't list their address, but the 240 prefix told me it was SJC.

Anyway, there were no extras, but for $50 I received one of the best massages I can remember. I would recommend this place highly if you're interested in truly expert Shiatsu massage. Jasmine told me she learned in China, and she speaks pretty good english.

The place is clean, nice hot showers, clean room & linen, etc. No complaints whatsoever. The massage was so good that I wasn't even the least bit upset that no extras were provided. Tipped $20 in appreciation of her hard work.

Whoopster

James D 2004
03-10-05, 03:24
I met this hot blonde in OC named Mya. $100 for everything. The best $$$ I've spent since my last run to TJ. She is white, about 20 yrs. old and works OC and LA. Her website claims that she is 110 lbs. and has 36D breasts which are acurate claims from what I saw. I got flamed before for posting girls pictures and numbers so trusted members can PM me for her details.

Joe

I'm not as lucky as he is, and I'm not in WSG for popular contest. I just let my numbered fans to know what my current interest has moved on to, so my posting history is irrelevant.

Case in point: oh yes, best? what did you do? what did she do? if she has a website, why don't you write a mandated juicy review of her in the other board? Do we have to take your word for it? I don't remember anybody come out to say how good your recommendations was. It's a thin line between advertisement and recommendation. If you browse the internet and come across Mya, let us know her website and let's be the judge, ad or recommedation.

If you met her at the streets and she told you her website, a bit abnormal because one normally charge more via websites, at least a bit more than $100. She wouldn't want everybody to know that she also do streets at $100.

He seems to be rather lucky at meeting the 'best' girls by statistics. Nobody seems to come across those girls independently, or follow his recommendations. If you belong to some secret society, let us know so we won't ask again.

Don't think that I want to flush anything out of you. Did you do it in the car? Some up the price by $50 to come to a hotel, taking a shower is $20 tips, wearing uniform, too steep, filming could be priceless.

110 lb 36D !!! How often did she topple herself?

Green Gopher
03-10-05, 04:34
Met Chris last week at her place. She's alot older then I had originally thought, and boy was she drunk as hell. she was falling all over the place but I figured what the hell, I didn't come here for nothing. BBBJ for quite a while but kept on stopping to talk and explain herself because she was so drunk. I tried to convey that I dont care and to just shutup and do your job. Anyways, I told her to rim me with her tongue. She reached for some vibrator to put it in me and I just about flipped. She got the point and put it away and did the rimjob while stroking me off, right before I busted she did the facial thing. You boys were right, she really does love the facial thing.

And yea, she must of mentioned that she has this oral fetish thing about 20 times during that time frame.

Herb Surfs
03-10-05, 16:59
Cash,

I took one for the team yesterday at the hispanic mp on Fair. I had a fantastic massage by a chinese woman ($.4 for a 1/2 hour) who tucked the cover-up towel so tight under my stomach and legs that the boys were starting to smother. When it was time to turn over, she held the towel up to her head and turned away until I said okay. I didn't get an extras vibe. But as I said before, it was a good massage.
However, there are two MP's in the same building both are asian and are good for only hj action nothing else. The women are nice but by most standards, sub-par.

Be safe,

Herb

I have no clue about the latina amp at 440 fair. I havnt been inside so I cant answer anything about it.

The new amp in Dana Point listed in the paper for 59$ is good. Has a great big shower, large fluffy towels and is clean. The rooms are big and quiet and pretty nice. Large table so even you oversize guys wont hang over the edge. The massage is great, all the girls there do a great job. Dont ask me about extras since I dont know about it. They are nice looking with asses and are friendly. Chinese of course.

Dana Point places are usally here and gone unless they have old ladies in them or dont do anything but comb your hair so treat this one good. The place is one of the nicest amps I have seen. Dont bother msging about it since this is all the info right here. I did talk to them about skirts!! They like it and might all do it for a uniform if you guys go there make sure to mention it.

The place in san juan cap in the paper it has 2 numbers. One is up the street from the other, well the one upstairs has this hottie by the name of michelle. She is really sweet. Damn good looking and a hot body. Dont msg me about it either cause this is all the info. Its the first number if you call it, the second number gets you kim and vivian. They are great too.

Electrons 54
03-10-05, 18:39
What the heck happend to beer guy?

I'm not a guy looking for SW but enjoy reading about it, but more into the individual girls from CL and other postings in other websites and have come across some good deals/girls. So i hope i don't scare anyone off this being my first post but sorry this is my first post, i finally got through to Jackson and just got bumped up within mins of this posting.

Anyway, anyone want, especially the previous guy who has that nice girl in the previous post, want to trade info on a brand new amp in GG and has a hot kgirl?

Member #3152
03-10-05, 23:21
heya fellow mongers!

My first post. Boy am I gonna have a lot of GOOD info to share. Just give me some time to post and reply.

Anyways, I've been to the few spots down on harbor and ehh. Most of the girls are 6's in my book. The ones I've come across so far. I saw one 9 that was a BSW but she was asking for FS for 150. Yeah, rite.

But I have a lot of info on the ktown scene, and a few of the local spots here in the OC. look forward to hearing from a lot of you guys.

Goodluck mongering!

Covert
03-11-05, 20:06
I have been to several of the CL AMP adds lately, all about 160, all similar to the San Gab area in terms of quality and protocal. I am glad to see these move out our way. Not SW rates, but 1 hour, shower, bed, etc. - money well spent for me.

Some CL girls are worth a visit too - just be careful.

I have mostly stayed off Harbor lately, not sure if the weather has brought the girls back out yet. On one trip last week I saw a pretty little girl (young thin and blonde), tried to get her attention, but came in second. Didn't get any service or rate info. Any else see her?

Keep sharing!

Member #2157
03-13-05, 16:35
714-530-9826
13293 Euclid, #103, entrance at the back.

50 half hour
80 FS

Rose, Linda, Mimi, usual Korean names

Faconnable
03-14-05, 03:55
Not to be too paranoid, but isn't this place 1 block from the GGPD?

714-530-9826

50 half hour
80 FS

Daddy Lows
03-14-05, 06:25
Member #3152,

1) Welcome to the WSG. We're all happy for ya. :)

2) Petition to change your name ASAP! :D

Peace (http://www.worldsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=370&page=3&pp=30)

Electrons 54
03-14-05, 12:06
Okay, why would anyone make such a public posting like the one below?

I would think that being general about a place and location is using discretion and being sensible about things. It's not a matter of not sharing, you just don't know who is viewing this when it's published like that.

I'll make no bones about it, I've used that place and thought it was excellent, but now you're inviting trouble. I doubt i'd use it.

Member #3942
03-14-05, 19:39
Well guess everyone is keeping secret the good places these days.

I dont see anything too wrong with giving locations, least he is posting something useful. If you dont post anything then whats the point? I know he could keep it more quiet but hey he tried.

Member 3152 was going to post but I guess he changed his mind.

Thanks Herb Surfs for taking one for the team. Least you enjoyed it.

Whoopster, SJC I have been there and was offered a HJ after the most outstanding massage. You know every place has to do something shady otherwise they would just fold up from lack of business. Its no secret. Plus the POLICE can do anything they want. If they want to bust a place they will, cant stop them. Even if its totally legit I bet they still bust them cause they stink like kimchee. I wasnt really talking to whoopster he knows the score I am talking to the rest of you one handed thinkers.

Black04
03-14-05, 20:32
714-530-9826

50 half hour
80 FS

Rose, Linda, Mimi, usual Korean namesThis Post may have killed this for everyone. I hope not, haven't had a chance to visit it yet.

James D 2004
03-14-05, 22:16
Electrons, that number is all over Craig Lists OC and LA. Registered to a Mr Wendel at one time.

Oh, silly me, are you pulling the good guy bad guy act? Haven't seen it for a while.

Shark in OC
03-14-05, 22:26
You can get that information out of the news paper, and most people don't have enough descretion to screen for LE in e-mail I personally only give out info to mongers I know are not LE in PM, and I can never be 100% sure that the are not LE, or that the got busted and have turned State's witness on us.

I don't agree with the post either, but relize that while LE may use this to find places, it is up to the message parlors/providers to do their own screening, as these posts are inadmissible heresay, and the cops still have to use undercover or direct testimony from those who have been solicited or busted customers who turn State's to prosecute a case.

Shark

Electrons 54
03-15-05, 00:53
Every one knows certain things, no I don't think it was in the newspaper, it was in CL yes, but CL is full of so much BS. I originally posted that it's a GG place and just PM.

It's true that the LE still has to catch someone in the actual act, but you don't have to take them to lion's den. the place has only been open for 3 wks.

I'm new to the board, and I haven't seen things this obvious before, and when it did, usually fire errupts among people, and the only thing I'm saying is, you don't have to speed up things for the LE, it may or may not be true that they will eventually find out, but you don't have to make things that obvious.

If some of you are that blantant, then post all of the known mp or amps in this board w/ all the numbers, names, contacts, and address, if you think that's what ever one wants.

Electrons 54
03-15-05, 01:00
There is no right or wrong here, and I'm not blaming that person so much but I would think that descretion should be used in out right publishing information, w/ names, address, telephone, etc., I just think general information and PM would be the way to go, with a known established member, i'm certainly not established because i've been a member less than one week but been trying to get on for about 4 months now.

As for that particular information being in the newspaper, I don't think that's true, it's in CL true, and some information is knowm like the telephone number, but the address, girls names etc. just wasn't public knowledge and the place is only 3 weeks old, so my point is, we don't have to point the LE to where it's hot and especially where it's new. Just slow down the process, true they may find out eventually on their own but why help them, just talk in gereral terms and get the true information from PM, if the person is willing to give it out.

Faconnable
03-15-05, 01:36
This place will not last with the bad location and the endless posting on OC CL. Do a search on the last four digits.

Stupid

Minus Man
03-15-05, 11:36
Okay, last night, that's the 14th. At 11pm. Between Grand and the 5 fwy on 1st. 2 BSWs, 2 LSWs, 1 WSW. Mostly walking the northen side of the street. (The side with the most motels.) Tried grabbing up a LSW, was too late turning around. Tried grabbing the WSW, once again, too slow turning around. Oh well. The BSWs didn't look too appealing. YMMV. They sort of looked like rejects from Pigeuroa. One was dressed way over the top, her pimp was nearby.

On a side note, by the time I was attempting to get the WSW, three LE Squad cars were rolling in. But I believe it was just a intimidation driveby because they didn't run away, more of a "stroll"... (pun intended)

Jon Jones
03-15-05, 14:32
Stopped by on Saturday. My usual provider wasn’t available so I was introduced to Lisa, a slender attractive Latina who looked about 25 or so. As with all new providers, I selected the half-hour option. (I asked the manager to let her know I was a regular. I heard that they had some LE problems a couple of months ago so some of the girls are overly cautious with newcomers.)

The massage was about a five and the HJ a six. She let me play with her boobs and stroke her pussy. (Small boobs but very firm and high.)

Lisa said she only works Friday through Monday. Next time I’ll go for the full hour and see if anything else is on the menu.

40 + 40

Slickman
03-15-05, 15:44
Guys, this board is supposed to be about sharing information, so let's not jump all over a guy for posting an address and something that's actually useful.

Sure, you could try and be a little more cryptic or "general" (i.e., "I visited a new place on Euclid") rather than giving the exact address but what's going to happen is there's either not going to be enough useful information in the post for members to find the place (and you're going to get a ton of PMs) OR there is going to be enough information for members AND LE both to figure out where the place is. Might as well just say where the place is. Ultimately, it's the girls who have to sort out who is there for fun and who is there to spoil the party.

Trying to separate LE from hobbyists (assuming those are two exclusive groups) via the PM system is an imperfect solution. I have never personally met anyone on this board and can't vouch for anyone. A guy with 200 posts and senior status could be LE just as easily as a newbie with 3 posts.

Jon Jones
03-15-05, 20:40
100%. This Board is about useful information and contains nothing that can be used in a court of law.

The providers need to use caution. (And should probably thank Jackson for all the free promotion.)

Bobo Nutster
03-15-05, 23:34
Well, this is my first post, even though I've been reading this forum since the old days when it was just the wsg.org.

Wanted to comment on the place on Katella near Magnolia. I drove by a couple times right after I read the first post about it. Am I just lost or is it just not there?

Also, there is a Chiro place on Mag & orange. I went last Saturday night and after waiting for someone to finally come out to the front, I went in. Several really cute girls and it was open late so I thought I had found myself a winner. No such luck. Maybe some of the girls are willing, but the one I got wasn't. After a lame massage, she asked me to flip over so I thought it was on. Nope, she asked me if I wanted her to "squirt some on it". I didn't even know what she meant. She poured some baby oil on me and told me to "take care of that" (she noticed my hard on). Well, I can do that at home, so I just said that I wasn't looking for that. She wiped it off and said she was sorry.

I bailed, only out .4, went home and took care of business. Too bad, I thought I found a good one. Anyone have any luck there?

Joe Coodidge
03-16-05, 00:10
Can anyone point me to AMPs in the Foothill Ranch area? Just south of the 405/5 split. Anything south of that as far as San Juan Capistrano will work too.

Send me PM if you like.

Borkman
03-16-05, 03:05
I just got back from Harbor. There were 3 or 4 girls on the single pass I made (going North) inlcuding one nice black girl named Diamond (found by 1st). Looks like good times again.

Member #3942
03-16-05, 19:07
So the place with the big ad for 59$ in Dana Point, well they just got a young one in from china FOB and she was hot with a skirt. What can I say always look for that. Well she was great, they also have a table shower now. Think her name is lora or lola. Hard to tell since they cant say L's very well. Nothing like a young hottie in a skirt. Oh nice ass too, oops. The girl that runs the place her name is coco, walk in there and check out her ass, damn nice! So now I saw one in SJC but its inside a beauty shop and I have no guts to go in there and try it.

Joe Monger
03-17-05, 01:28
Borkman

What time were you cruising Harbor? I saw 6 SW's out last night btw 11PM-12AM. Nothing was catching my eye until I ran across these two cute WSW's down by the Costa Mesa area of Harbor. They were chillin at a bus stop and were making eye contact with various mongers, including me. However they would'nt get in anyones car. They were'nt waiting for the bus because it came and they passed it up so I'm curious as to what they were doing exactly. Maybe they're new and nervous. I did'nt get the LE vibe because I lingered for a good 20 minutes and did'nt see any mongers get ran down by the law. But then I did'nt see the girls get in any cars either. The other SW's that were out looked like Pigueroa quality to me so I passed. I decided that the drive to LBB wasn't that far and rolled up there to see what was shaking.

Joe

Joe Monger
03-17-05, 02:36
YES! One of my favorite providers EVER has made it down to SoCal. Her name is Tiffany and she's from my hometown of Fresno. Call her @ (714) 607-4945. I have'nt had the chance to see her yet since she's gotten here but DAMN am I looking forward to it. I hope one of you gents gets there first and tells us all about it. Check out her picture. My last experience with her was just incredible. It was like having with my own private PORN STAR. She was just plain WICKED! She is an escort and charges escort prices so don't call unless you're willing to pay. But I could not give a provider a higher personal reccomendation, so I highly suggest you give her a try.

Joe

Borkman
03-17-05, 06:22
Borkman

What time were you cruising Harbor? It was around 11 PM. I only made one pass and I saw only one police car.

Cres Prophet
03-17-05, 13:58
I just got back from Harbor. There were 3 or 4 girls on the single pass I made (going North) inlcuding one nice black girl named Diamond (found by 1st). Looks like good times again.I believe that this is the same Diamond that you'll sometimes find on Holt in the Ontario/Pomona area. I've spoken with her on two different occaisons. I'm not quite sure, but the voice is a little low. Possible TS?

Beer Guzzler
03-17-05, 14:28
Hey guys, what’s up? No worries ol’ Beer Guzzler is still alive and mongering! Unfortunately, the new website directly has the word sex on the address and I’m afraid to log into it like I used to from work (where I did most of my mongering talk). I’m still taking a risk when I do log in now, but I try to do it within a couple of minutes (scans). I’ve done some mongering in my absence on the board, mostly Harbor cruises. I did pick up a nice thin blonde WSW a week ago that provided a very good cbj with tongue action the whole time and allowed me to ram my chorizo in her mouth. Her name is Jessica and her numero is siete uno cuatro cuatro ocho dos cinco dos ocho cuatro. I also ran into this AMP in NB by the SNA airport, but only got a mediocre hj (not worth to reference or recommend).

On another note, CL is still crap…nothing but agencies. I noticed that the classifieds in OCR are getting smaller in count. There are still a few places on there in the Anaheim area that I would like to try, but don’t have time. Also, I noticed that the new website still goes down. I would love it if Jackson moved the board back to the old url (wsgforum) and fixed all the problems. I really miss this board and I feel incomplete without it. I’ll do my best to keep posting.

Beer Guzzler

Joe Monger
03-17-05, 17:24
Beer Guzzler

Good to see you're still around. You should've gotten FS from Jessica. The pussy is even better than the BJ. She's definitely a cutie and provides great service. Anyway, try to keep us all informed of your adventures as best you can.

Joe

Joe Monger
03-17-05, 23:59
DAMN! I can't believe how many rookies with ZERO-10 posts come out of the woodwork when a phone number is offered out. Yes, we are all "new" at one time or another, but if you offer nothing to these boards then why should you ask for anything in return? So let me be clear...

if you have less than 10 quality hobby-related posts do not fuc*ing PM me asking for phone numbers!

Some idiot actually PM'd me today asking for a SW's number that I was giving out 6 months ago. I'm can't decide who is more annoying. People with low posts that do nothing but try to leech hobbyist info. Or Senior Members (with 627 posts) who post fake pictures, bad camera phone pics (Like the one of a gas station sign. That was just STUPID!) and just offer "color commentary" rearding the hobby but offer nothing of value to the board or it's members.

Oh wait...I get it now. These really aren't two seperate groups of people. They're EXACTLY the same.

Joe

Joe Monger
03-18-05, 00:12
Okay, why would anyone make such a public posting like the one below?

I would think that being general about a place and location is using discretion and being sensible about things. It's not a matter of not sharing, you just don't know who is viewing this when it's published like that.

Well thank you Mr. Preachy for your Public Service Announcement! You are the only one who has ever expressed this unique and original sentiment on these boards. I also thank you for your 5 posts! They all contained excellent info regarding the hobby. You are a credit to these boards and the hobby...

NOT.

Joe

Minus Man
03-18-05, 00:26
DAMN! I can't believe how many rookies with ZERO-10 posts come out of the woodwork when a phone number is offered out. Yes, we are all "new" at one time or another, but if you offer nothing to these boards then why should you ask for anything in return? So let me be clear...

If you have less than 10 quality hobby-related posts do not fuc*ing PM me asking for phone numbers!

Some idiot actually PM'd me today asking for a SW's number that I was giving out 6 months ago. I'm can't decide who is more annoying. People with low posts that do nothing but try to leech hobbyist info. Or Senior Members (with 627 posts) who post fake pictures, bad camera phone pics (Like the one of a gas station sign. That was just STUPID!) and just offer "color commentary" rearding the hobby but offer nothing of value to the board or it's members.

Oh wait...I get it now. These really aren't two seperate groups of people. They're EXACTLY the same.

JoeJoe,

The majority of these people are low posters, no doubt, but even my posting number isn't going up, neither is yours or Guzzlers. I want to know why my posting number isn't higher, I've certainly posted more than that and put in my time without posting. Now you're right, this is a tit-for-tat arrangement. And I would never ask you for the digits unless I had something to offer in return.

I say we all go get some beers. By the way, which one of you guys drives a yellow Xterra, and was hanging out on 1st street a day or so ago, waiting for that BSW waling towards you. Patient aren't you.

Socalasian
03-18-05, 01:12
Man, you're on a roll... you pegged 75% of this place in one post...

I once posted some info about a young hottie that I had digits for... went from 0 mails in my inbox (95% of the time) to over a dozen in like one hour... where are all these people's posts if they are on the board that often??

Only one mail of the 40 or so I got over the next few days had more than 100 posts... shocker...

As for the "unnamed" bad photo/fake scene/camera phone/movie star/jibberish rambling idiot poster... we've just about covered that piece of crap...

BTW.. you IDIOT (you know who you are) who just PMed me asking about a non-pro girl who was working to pay a bill back in JUNE 2004- get a friggin clue you dumb s**t...

Happy Hunting!

Member #4862
03-18-05, 06:11
DAMN! I can't believe how many rookies with ZERO-10 posts come out of the woodwork when a phone number is offered out. Yes, we are all "new" at one time or another, but if you offer nothing to these boards then why should you ask for anything in return? So let me be clear:

If you have less than 10 quality hobby-related posts do not fuc*ing PM me asking for phone numbers!

JoeChalk up another post for JM. Usefull info?

Member #4862
03-18-05, 06:12
Well thank you Mr. Preachy for your Public Service Announcement! You are the only one who has ever expressed this unique and original sentiment on these boards. I also thank you for your 5 posts! They all contained excellent info regarding the hobby. You are a credit to these boards and the hobby...

NOT.

JoeThis one too I guess.

James D 2004
03-18-05, 13:23
http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum2/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=3&forum=DCForumID208&viewmode=all#5

I remember the days when Jomo picks up any Senior Member's name and send them phone numbers!

I also remember Socal's PM begging me to give him something that I'm not supposed to.

For the price range and quality they are talking about, nothing beats the Malaysians. Anybody can tell you that, except perhaps Socal. But if they don't let you in, they don't. Sadly, you can't make video in there.

The rest is so called Jomo's high price escorts, but do I need him?
NOT.

I have nothing to proof, but it's a good excuse to show my ass, again. Have you ever see a Japanese porn movie with two angles? Anyway, you can compare my ass in different movies, including the Tinkerbelle one earlier. Jap
uniform later, when I found the tape.

BTW, Tiff, if you want to appear in my private collection, apply.

Luv To Pop
03-18-05, 13:24
I have been trying to become a regular member for 6 months, no wonder their are not that many posts on this board! I have made a few passes on Harbor lately and their has been no action. I never see anything at all in the afternoons and at night time I will see a scattered 6 or so that is not dressed to impress. I long for the old days of a year ago or so when their were plenty of hoes showing their shit!

Some months ago there was discussion of a hot blonde named Logan, I have her number but a girl keeps answering that I don't think is her and she acts kinda flaky. The digits start out 714-926-****. Anyone have any info?

There was a report on Diamond. Is this the same one on Eros that is friends with Jade? I miss Jade, she was a Harbor fixture, a little black spinner who wore some cool shit. She was a hard working, reliable ho! I think she hangs out on Century now.

Hizark21
03-18-05, 16:02
Does anyone have any ph#'s for any wsw's you want to trade. I am coming up to OC next week

Thanks

Samurai II
03-18-05, 20:15
WELCOME BACK Beer Guzzler!

Nice to see you back on the board. I have the same problem about logging on at work.

Samurai

Black Dak
03-18-05, 20:28
http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/dcforum2/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=3&forum=DCForumID208&viewmode=all#5

I remember the days when Jomo picks up any Senior Member's name and send them phone numbers!

I also remember Socal's PM begging me to give him something that I'm not supposed to.

For the price range and quality they are talking about, nothing beats the Malaysians. Anybody can tell you that, except perhaps Socal. But if they don't let you in, they don't. Sadly, you can't make video in there.

NOT.

I have nothing to proof, but it's a good excuse to show my ass, again. Have you ever see a Japanese porn movie with two angles? Anyway, you can compare my ass in different movies, including the Tinkerbelle one earlier. Jap
uniform later, when I found the tape.

BTW, Tiff, if you want to appear in my private collection, apply.Bahahaha!

WTF?

This definately getting funny!

Joe Monger
03-19-05, 01:53
NOT.

Heh, heh. This coming from the guy who spends hundreds of dollars on regular SW's. Buying them clothes, dinner and taking them on "romantic" trips. You know what and who I'm talking about. You make me laugh, dude. I remeber when you admonished us all on these boards for dating lower priced street girls. And how you told all of us of your high-priced adventures with asian providers in the Condo/MP scene. And now you're saying that a high-quality provider who charges $2-$2.5 is "high-priced"? I suggest you book a session with Tiffany to see for yourself. It will be some of the best $$$ you've ever spent. And I never said or pretended that her contact info is/was a secret in any way. From what I hear she also has an ad on CL as well. I simply meant to let the board know that a new provider was in town. And that I have had personal experiences with her that I consider to be outstanding.

SF Boarder

In the last 30 days I've provided detailed contact info on 6 providers to the members of the SoCal boards. OC in particular has been quite dry lately and I wish I had more to offer. But at least I'm trying. You got anything to share?

Joe

Bobo Nutster
03-19-05, 02:07
I just tried the place mentioned a few days ago. Korean place, only 2 girls plus mamasan. .5 for half hour and the mamasan told me to put .10 in the basket and the girl will know what I want. I put .6 in the basket. She seemed okay with that. I was the only customer and it was 8:30pm.

Very nice girl, looks 7, att. 9. Very bad english but really tried to communicate. After we were done she even sat with me and talked about wanting to be a blonde, atleast that is what I gathered from it. Her name was Lois, really tall with nice cans that were real. (not huge though).

Hope this helps.

Good luck

Minus Man
03-19-05, 11:47
I saw this on CL this morning and cleaned up up a little (so Jackson wouldn't get pissed at me) , and pasted half the information. The second half didn't seem to make sense. I would assume the originaly writer or supplier of this information is implying that some of the people connected with these numbers are actually guys. Personally, I've never had an issue. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Here it is...

BBJ Caller Very Rude
818-415-0981
Blk Guy Named Eric Ghetto Location
818-782-3611
False Information
407-448-3611
False Information
949-633-5563
False Information
310-640-3600
Rude Hispanic In Downey
562-413-3053
2 Guys @ 1700 Speyer in Redondo Beach
310-991-9115
Eric @ 547 Gayley in Brentwood
310-770-3780
False Information @ 1126 N Gardner
415-879-0297
False Information @ 1855 Industrial # 521
760-492-7493
False Information @ 715 Normandie #414
213-344-9192
Andy in Redondo Beach
951-202-9783
Crazy Black Guy, Calls Constantly
310-766-0283
Cop Caller
626-975-1621
Cop Caller
310-854-1111
Cop Caller
818-787-2960
Cop Caller
818-294-0024
Total Jerk Caller
310-515-0248
Mark @ 910 Strand in Hermosa Beach
949-813-7997
Kent @ 350 N. Crescent in Beverly Hills
310-273-1692
Mike, this guy is stranger than strange.
310-502-0578

Perv45
03-19-05, 12:53
I am a long time OC hunter. I used to patronize the AMPs in Anaheim but they have ALL gone ligit. Up to a year ago, I could still get service from very nice and young asian girls in a few places. Now, they aren't worth the effort. They won't even let you stoke a leg.

I haven't seem any friendly SW's on Harbor either. Used to be a few near GG Blvd to Chapman. Have never seen anything north of the 5. I drive that area all the time for work.

Angelina and her friend sound good, but too pricy. Anyway.... good hunting guys!!

James D 2004
03-19-05, 13:48
Joeb, I think you begin writing like me. I have no glue about what your point is. Besides fucking, you need something to do for the rest of the day sometimes, right? Dinner date, several hours in the shopping mall, how much will 'high priced' Tiffany charge? Softening them up ready for the camera is priceless - free. Anyone pay $130 at Harbor for covered half and half? That's high, standard for SGV.

You say people ask you abut phone numbers and you insult them. While you copy advertisement, give out numbers to everybody for nothing. I don't think you will have more sense in your future posts. I'll rest my case.

Socalasian
03-19-05, 14:00
Was wondering if you knew...thinking it's the second coming of JamesD...

Speaking of JamesD, Black Dak don't be surprised... that was actually one of his BETTER posts if you can believe it. I guess I just don't like wining and dining chicks who don't give a crap about me, just want my $$ to spread their legs for 30 minutes...

JamesD, thanks for the photos. Would be nice to post a photo that shows the girl instead of your ass. Then again, maybe SF Boarder would like to see your ass... his call tag does start with "SF"...

Joe and Black... let's hope for better days on this board... which probably isn't going to happen cause O.C. sucks right now for action... nothing but ROBS and CL agency ads...
Happy Hunting!

James D 2004
03-19-05, 14:43
Socal, I know you are going to come out when I rested Joeb's case. I'm not here talking to brainless idots like you are trying to. You have been warned, that don't accuse my pictures are fake. And if you do that I have to defend myself by showing my ass. And so I give it to you. Now you that you say it's me, I rest my case. I'm not showing my private collection for nothing. If you want girl, go back to watch the one when you were complaining. Idiot. Don't they allow you in the Malay house? I don't think your post will become more brainly, I'll rest my case.

PotShot
03-19-05, 17:26
I noticed the little shithole in Santa Ana Heights is out of business. I hope they got busted. Place sucked.

Was cruising the old hunting grounds last night on the way home from a job about 1:00 to 2:00AM. Noticed several killer cuties hanging out in front of El Calor night club on Lincoln. Thought they were disco bunnies on their way out at first but I figured they were worth a second pass reguardless. Two other mongers made the U-Turn in front of me and the guy behind pulled over as well. I got burned on the second turn buy the light at Beach. I watched in my rear veiw as all the girls got picked up and the vehicles paraded into the motel next door. Made several more passes saw more hotties but they were all heading toward the parking lot with keys in hand.

I used to hang out there when I was younger and had a couple of big thug hispanic buddies to go with me. The place was never very gringo friendly. High female to male ratio. The white girls that go there are mostly looking for the "Rico Suave" types but the latino girls are more flexable and interested in anyone willing to dance. Scored there several times and almost married one of them until she proved to be a manipulative gold digging witch.

Continued down to Harbor and south to home. Only saw a couple of black skanks out around 5th and one blondie by the old K-Mart building. Blondie looked good from a distance was was scarry as hell up close.

Happy Hoin!

Horny OC
03-19-05, 20:15
FYI,

Not trying to discredit Joe Monger or anything. Just saw a msg on CL saying 'claming' that the provider he recommended is a cop. Do a search for 'ROB' and there is a list for bad ads.

Joe Monger
03-20-05, 00:37
Joe and Black... let's hope for better days on this board... which probably isn't going to happen cause O.C. sucks right now for action... nothing but ROBS and CL agency ads... though Sparkle was in town- that's some great $1. action!!

Happy Hunting!

Yo, bro! How is Sparkle? I've heard the name and someone here PM'd me about a girl named "Sparkle". I've still got her contact info which I'll PM you to confirm if it's her or not.

And I too hope for some better days on these boards. But with OC as dry as it is who knows. Here's to hoping that Summer and warm weather brings the hotties to Harbor.

Joe

Dirty Sanchez
03-20-05, 05:06
Tried a new AMP in SJC last Friday. They've been open for 2 months according to Jasmine, my provider. She is between 35 and 40, very nice looking, wearing jeans.

The place is right in the downtown area. They have a listing in OCR advertising pretty girls or something like that. Also, they don't list their address, but the 240 prefix told me it was SJC.

Anyway, there were no extras, but for $50 I received one of the best massages I can remember. I would recommend this place highly if you're interested in truly expert Shiatsu massage. Jasmine told me she learned in China, and she speaks pretty good english.

The place is clean, nice hot showers, clean room & linen, etc. No complaints whatsoever. The massage was so good that I wasn't even the least bit upset that no extras were provided. Tipped $20 in appreciation of her hard work.

Whoopster

I also tried this place. They advertise it as having privacy rooms. They doors have peep holes that look into the rooms. Not very private, but a damn good massage.

Minus Man
03-20-05, 12:14
Went up and down, Harbor, 1st and Grand. Nothing. Dead.

1st, near Grand had heavy LE activity. Zelch.

Member #4862
03-20-05, 14:01
[QUOTE=SF Boarder

In the last 30 days I've provided detailed contact info on 6 providers to the members of the SoCal boards. OC in particular has been quite dry lately and I wish I had more to offer. But at least I'm trying. You got anything to share?

Joe[/QUOTE]JM,

Just giving you shit. Relax. I like your posts. I poseted some stuff in Oceanside. I've been cruising First street a lot lately because Harbor is fruitless. I've hooked up with quite a few SWs on First, but none have been worth writing about. I do not post often, but if I do, It has useful info in it. I'm not one of those guys who posts for the hell of it, or to moan about other guys simply to boost my post count. You know what I'm saying.

Electrons 54
03-20-05, 20:09
Especially by someone like Joe Monger, but it's hard to explain things in this manner, but you are taking what my intentions out of context. If you do read my words closely, I said, I have been following this forum for a long time and I couldn't for whatever reason get on, due to tech, problems from Jackson over the last few months or I would have much more than 5 posts.

My point and I'm sure the true and legit mongers are constantly looking out for new and fresh places etc., it's the ones who do go out and seek new places and expect things to be posted with all information out in the public. It's true that they are tons of CL posts daily, and few if anyone really tries working on them are legit, but when a legit place is posted, my only reaction is, it should be done in a general way, and if people are really interested, just a little digging and researching you can find out the information.

Enough said about the subject, i'm not here to persued you nor to blast you as you have done me, it's just my opinion and my own 2 cents about the subject.

Joe Monger
03-21-05, 00:25
JM,

Just giving you shit. Relax. I like your posts. I posted some stuff in Oceanside. I've been cruising First street a lot lately because Harbor is fruitless. I've hooked up with quite a few SWs on First, but none have been worth writing about. I do not post often, but if I do, It has useful info in it. I'm not one of those guys who posts for the hell of it, or to moan about other guys simply to boost my post count. You know what I'm saying.

Cool. I hear what you're saying and I respect it. You remember how it was on R**book, right? There were all manner of posters. From first class A-holes to Guru's like Yomon. How come in a geographical area as big as SoCal we hobbyists can't seem to muster up enough spirit to make these boards more worthwhile for us all? I've said it before and I'll say it again. The free and open sharing of hobby-related info benefits both the hobbyist AND the provider. We have way to many noobs on these boards whose posts contain either unintelligent (mostly, but not always) LE related info, bitching and moaning, or asking for numbers after contributing NOTHING. Seriously, how f*cking hard is it to post or offer up some providers contact info after you've hooked up with her? Not very.

Joe

Faconnable
03-21-05, 02:51
Dropped by to find and scope the place and saw 3 identical dark grey unmarked doughnut transport vehicles in the lot. Needless to say, I bailed.

Anyone one else see this?

714-530-9826

50 half hour
80 FS

Bobo Nutster
03-21-05, 14:59
For all the people who PM'd me asking about the K girls.

It was referenced just a about a week ago. uno zero tres <-- that's the hint.

I didn't see any unmarked cars when I was there. My truck was the only thing in the lot.

Good luck.

FNG
03-21-05, 15:45
I don't post often, I've seen this board change twice from what I started with and yet have nothing much to say. Mostly all of my cruisin' was on PCH, LBB, Beach, and Harbor. I know there are others and just as I started to figure things out, I moved to San Diego.

So now I am starting all over again in O-side. Joe, for people like me it is not that I have no desire to share, it just that all the info I have is out of date. My favorite girl was in LB, not very applicable to OC, I had her number, location, et al, she started disintegrating into a crappy provider and then dissappeared. What good would it do to give out bad info?

By the way, I'm not attacking you, just trying to defend my lack of participation.

Beer Guzzler
03-21-05, 21:03
TOFTT last Friday and found a Chinese condo op. in the city that has the spectrum, and it’s conveniently located off the 405 just blocks away from an old condo op. I reported last year. Found it in OCR siete uno cuatro siete dos seis uno nueve zero seis, they will give you complete directions and access code, FS offered at the standard 160 (standard for condo op. but straight to the game with no runarounds).

Took a quick bath before jumping into bed, had me a decent looking (6 in my book) Chinese lady with hairy bush, but tight pussy and nice looking a-hole. On the menu: 69 with good cbj skills and was allowed to DATY and rim her, Frenching (not very smart on my part but I was horny), and finished a nice bj session with a cowgirl. Extremely tight so I lasted only 20 minutes. Overall, I would give it a 6, and 9 for the ease of motion. I don’t know if they rotate like they used to at the old place. But please let us know if they do. I know two girls operate (one in each bedroom).

Have fun and share your experience.

Beer Guzzler

Member #3942
03-21-05, 21:19
So where are some latina women besides on warner? Anyone seen any? I am sure someone knows something, all you guys go all the time so I am sure someone has been with at least one nice one somewhere.

I was in the San Gabrial Valley today, San Marcos place was ok and the one on Walnut St was just a massage at a private condo. Yeah I know poost it on the other board for pasadena but I dont know if it will make it.

As far as the comment about me being a regular member with over 100 posts, well, I am just a regular guy and if senior member gets me discounts on young sexy girls well I would go for it. Too bad cause then all you guys too shy to post would write up a storm.

I still like the place in dana point for 59$ I like the women there even though its mostly massage.

The one on Del Obispo cracks me up cause its inside a beauy palor. wonder if someone will try that one day.

Member #4862
03-21-05, 21:30
You remember how it was on R**book, right? There were all manner of posters. From first class A-holes to Guru's like Yomon.Yes, Redbook was awesome in it's heyday. Pretty usless now. When I was up there most recently, almost all info I traded was via PM.

ROB report on 1st Street. A couple of weeks ago I picked up an older latin-looking SW. She had some decent sized tits and tit-fucking is by far my favorite activity. Took her to a distant business district parking lot and paid $40 for BBBJ and tit fuck. Half way through the BBBJ she kept moaning about dating in the car and she preferred that we go to her room. Usually I never go to their room if it's the first time I've dated her. She talked me into finishing up at her apartment off McFadden. I thought it was odd that she wanted to extend the session at another location, but I can understand their weariness to car dating. We drive to her apartment complex and she directs me to park in a certain spot. She jumps out and says "Hold on a sec!" You all know where this is leading. She never came back. Oh well, $40 shot in the ass. She did leave her umbrella in my car though. It was a nice one too.

I'm not a dangerous guy (unless I'm cornered) nor am very vindictive, but I also don't put up with much shit either. I saw her walking the track again a few days later. She remembered me and avoided eye contact. Well, my WSG brothers, lets see if you all really act on usefull information that you all demand. An outright boycott of this rip-off **** is in order. Attached are two pictures of her. I have a pretty good digital camera with insane zoom capability. These shots were taken from about 100 yaerds away.

This first pic titiled ROB, the ROB **** is the taller one with onlg hair. Everyone needs to pass on this one. The other two chicks popped out of nowhere and were conversing with all the scummy people on 1st. I tried to pick them up, but they didn't bite. Too bad, they were very cute.

Member #4862
03-22-05, 02:53
Attached is the pic of the phantom cuties.

davek
03-22-05, 02:59
I'm in south county and use a place in San Juan Capo right near Ortega. As far as I know theres alot of woman there but only 3 white ones left there used to be at least 3 others I knew of. I've never looked for full service but don't think it's offered. Semi nude HJ seem guaranteed and one gave BBJ. Anyway does anyone know a place where Misty is is south county she used to be there. Do any you know of other OC places with white employees.

Joe Monger
03-22-05, 16:04
Attached is the pic of the phantom cuties.

You'll see some girls around this area but they're not always working. This area of OC is known for being an easy place to score drugs. There are tons of drug dealers working out of the hotels on 1st. You can pretty much just walk up and ask for anything. These girls might not be working now but a few hits off that glass pipe and they'll do ANYTHING.

Joe

Joe Monger
03-22-05, 16:09
You'll see some girls around this area but they're not always working. This area of OC is known for being an easy place to score drugs. There are tons of drug dealers working out of the hotels on 1st. You can pretty much just walk up and ask for anything. These girls might not be working now but a few hits off that glass pipe and they'll do ANYTHING.

Joe

P.S. To each their own but unless you are an experienced monger I would reccomend not messing around on 1st St. You're dealing with the scum of the earth around there. People who'd kill you for your $20 just so they can get a rock. Be careful.

Black04
03-22-05, 19:00
Tried an AMP in brookhurst, .4 for half standard stuff. NO F/S though.

But all in all it was pretty good, saw Anna, she's like a 6.5 good body not old.
Started on my stomach, were she touched a lot of stuff, I immediately grabbed her ass as soon as she was by my head, to ease the LE suspicion.

After she started massaging my balls I turned over ready to go. I tried real hard for her to remove some clothes, but only managed to undo her bra. I touched pretty much everything but she would not let me slip a finger in her 2 holes. I also tried for a CBJ but she refused, so lots of touching and a BBHJ for 60. BTW she let me suck on her tits.

Happy mongering.

Member #3942
03-22-05, 19:57
New place in the paper its in SJC and the latina (upstairs) is mid 30's dyed long blonde hair. Was wearing super tight thin pants and a zipper top holding back some huge boobies. I was there and it was busy she told me to come back later. I didnt have time later so there is your update.

The place off Ortega HWY body center has some older asians with a table shower. I iddnt see any white girls, are there any? Place is pretty nice.

Rollamale
03-22-05, 23:08
I will be in San Juan Capoistrano in a few weeks. Looking for some cheap easy action. I will be near Dana Point. Any SW action in the area. I will be flying into LAX. Any SW action near there

Roman
03-23-05, 10:40
I will be in San Juan Capoistrano in a few weeks. Looking for some cheap easy action. I will be near Dana Point. Any SW action in the area. I will be flying into LAX. Any SW action near there

SJC?

Surely you jest.

ROMAN

Mankosuki
03-23-05, 18:11
I will be in San Juan Capoistrano in a few weeks. Looking for some cheap easy action. I will be near Dana Point. Any SW action in the area. I will be flying into LAX. Any SW action near thereYou should stick to LA since you are flying in there. SJC has nothing to offer whether it's FS AMPs or SWs. LA will be much easier.

Tequila Bob
03-23-05, 20:10
Went to a new place on GG Blvd, west of Beach in GG Business Center. The gal was mid 30's, and nice and slim. She gave a so so massage with not much indication of extras.

When she finished she said "you want me to do that too" while looking at the tent I was forming with the towel. Well no shit lady. So she lubes up the pole and gives an ok HJ. She stayed out of hands reach so no feeling her up.
I give it a 5 at best. I won't return.

PotShot
03-23-05, 22:16
Beach is picking up.

My carpool buddy said he saw some working girls hanging out by the Denny's last night near Beach and Ball.

I cruised beach this afternoon after dropping him off and saw a very pretty young black girl at Orangewood. Ordinarily I am not attracted to black women but she was definetly worth turning around for. Nice smile,dressed conservatively in jeans and a blue sweater,staight black hair in a ponytail showing off her face and had a butt small enough to be a white girls.
Damn Anaheim cop pulled me over before I could turn around and gave me a warning for running the light. Which was bullshit I sat at that light making eye contact with the girl for over a minute and the cop didn't roll up on me until after I had traveled a good 200 yards further down Beach. He stated that I need to be watching the road not the girls. I didn't get into a pissing contest with him since it was just a warning but figured that was my cue to leave the area.

Saw another SW between Ball and Ceritos. Middle aged skinny white girl with short blond hair. She was wearing boots,jeans and a denim jacket with fake fur collar and cuffs. She was eyeballing and waving at motorists. Just kept going due the aggresive LE presence.

Happy Hoin!

Dick Steel
03-24-05, 00:13
There has been a young highschool looking girl hanging out at the bus stop just south of 1st st across from the 7-11 during lunch hours. I've noticed her a couple of times during the day at the same bus stop. A few times when doing the lunch crawl I then noticed her down near Edinger and the bus stop in front of the BofA.
She has been in short skirts or in jeans and carries a pink backpack. She looks like a student, but the times that she is out is during school time and then she is sitting at the bus stop. Anybody hit that yet?

On the dinner cruise today noticed a dark looking SW heading south on Harbor between 1st and McFadden. She was obviously trolling, walking south, but turning around and facing north all the time and waving at passerbys.

She looked pretty hot, it was around 6:30pm.

Whoopster
03-25-05, 02:30
Hey Cash,

I think you're talking about Merlin Skin Care, right? I was in there just last week. I used to go there all the time when Cindy worked, but hadn't been there in years. Cindy gave a great massage & followed up with an really good HJ. She was young and really cute.

I hadn't seen them advertise in OCR for a long time , but last Friday they did & I called to ask if Cindy was back. They said yes she was there so I went in. There was a Cindy there, but not the same one. This one was also young & cute, but not as nice as the original.

To make a long story short, I wound up with an older (mid 30s) girl named Annie(?) who did a pretty good massage & HJ as well. I think she went over the hour by about 15 minutes. She's very pleasant, speaks good english and not too bad looking, but I want to try Cindy if I go back. It was 60 for the hour & I tipped $30.

Still no fs in SJC, but not a bad experience

Whoopster

davek
03-25-05, 03:02
Whoopster,
R there white girls at that place also. I was asking around as I said b4 I go to ortega theropy, never left without a HJ. Best was a BJ from a middle aged woman. There's probably alot of asians there because often I asked and was told no white woman are there right now. Yet the woman I usually see says they hire too many girls, up to 8 - 10 working at a time.

Member #3942
03-25-05, 06:42
Merlin Skin Care yeah I think thats it. In a small shopping mall right next to a babershop. Least you been there before and ventured back there again. I will try that place sometime in the future. I know theres a shower there too thats why I was going to try it. Im just dazed that someone has been there. Amazing since nobody says anything for a month.

Off Ortega I never seen a white girl there but there are like 12 ID papers on the wall so there are lots of women there for some reason. Guess they only work like 3 days a week.

Theres still that Latina one in Dana Point right on PCH. Wonder which one of you will be the lucky one to post about that. If you go you better not just lay there, get something at least.

Whoopster
03-25-05, 22:59
No white girls at Merlin, only oriental, either Korean or Viet, not sure.

Cash, which place has the Latina? pm me please if you don't want to advertise them.

I remember a latina who worked in SJC about 10 years ago, in a little dump upstairs next to the Mexican restaurant on Camino Cap. The mamasan was named Kathy but I don't recall the girls name. Still the absolute best ever massage of my life. Only did hj but everything she did was so sensual it was incredible.

Wish I could go back in time, oh well

Whoopster

Member #3942
03-26-05, 06:38
OK the Latina Amp I was talking about was in the OCR and just said "massage by Latina" If you see the ad that says massage special, the one that use to say 59$, ok dont let me lose anyone. The Latina Amp is in the building right before the 59$ amp. Its a yellow building and its upstairs in the left facing corner. So if you take the 5 south you get off on PCH and you end up at dana point harbor.

From there you keep going straight for like 3 lights. On the left side soon after it turns into a one way part, its on the left. The asian one you cant miss cause it has a big poster in the front.

So the latina one is right before that. Hope that gets someone there.

Faconnable
03-26-05, 19:44
I'm so happy with the performance on the new server. So for, no server busy errors. Yea!

Thanks Jackson!

Minus Man
03-26-05, 22:49
Around 3:30 pm crusied through, and spotted 3 BSWs of average to below average quality, with their Pimp. And spotted the "rob" that SF Cruiser had mentioned and posted the photo on. She was trying real hard and from what I saw, with no success.
Proceeded to Harbor, which was mostly dead, except for one nice WSW near Heil, headed North. By the time I turned around, she was gone. Wearing blue jeans, white shirt, showing a little bit of belly, Brown hair, nice big tits.

Have fun out there tonight guys.

Roman
03-27-05, 00:35
Yeah - the decision to place US on its own server was a great one.

Very smooth.

ROMAN

Black04
03-27-05, 04:06
I always forget to compliment the work of the person who makes it all possible.

Thanks Jackson.

You are welcome.

Jackson

Member #2932
03-27-05, 06:33
Thanks for the new server. 1st time poster long time reader

Jackson u da man

You are welcome.

Jackson

Member #3942
03-27-05, 12:10
The place in the paper thats says 40 dollars before 12 noon; does that place still suck? Anyone been there?

I also heard there is an eastern indian doing massages in irvine somewhere, if I find out I will post.

Nobody has been top the hot latinas down past the fairgrounds? Guess people only seeing the asians in the same building?

I also saw that the Latina I saw in Dana Point didnt have a ad this week. Maybe she already got 50 guys that want to see her? I know it costs a lot of money for those ads. Just never heard if anyone tried her yet. I have been too busy to go there.

Luv To Pop
03-27-05, 23:05
Cruised Harbor at 3:00 AM and saw Jade and Diamond working near the BK at Harbor & 1st. Jade is a little spinner who usually is dressed to kill in mini skirt and high heels just like a ho should! These are two hard working reliable hos! They used to always be working Harbor but moved to LA when the heat came down on Harbor. Didn't see much else around, but maybe things will start to pick up on Harbor.

Mankosuki
03-28-05, 06:16
Don't go to that place that says $40 before 12. It's just massage and perhaps cock tease. You won't get anywhere no matter who you get. There is also one zealous religious korean chick but I think she no longer works there. SJC seems to be HJ factory at max. Good luck.

The place in the paper thats says 40 dollars before 12 noon; does that place still suck? Anyone been there?

I also heard there is an eastern indian doing massages in irvine somewhere, if I find out I will post.

Nobody has been top the hot latinas down past the fairgrounds? Guess people only seeing the asians in the same building?

I also saw that the Latina I saw in Dana Point didnt have a ad this week. Maybe she already got 50 guys that want to see her? I know it costs a lot of money for those ads. Just never heard if anyone tried her yet. I have been too busy to go there.

Bobo Nutster
03-28-05, 20:17
There has been a BSW on westminster & GW the last couple of evenings. I was getting gas at AMPM and saw her walking around. I decided to see if my hunch was right. I walked up to her and asked her if she "needed a ride somewhere". She said yeah, that her hotel is right down the street. She hopped in the truck after I finished getting gas and away we went. She had a room across the street from KFC and for .2 got a CBJ. Gave me her cel number told me to call when I had more time for FS. Check her out before LE takes her away from us.

Lurking Fan
03-29-05, 03:44
3/28 ~8:30pm

Made one pass each direction on Harbor starting S @ the 5. Nothing until I passed the 22 and saw 1 BSW and 1 WSW sitting at the E side bus stop a block S of Trask (almost to Cardinal). They were both wearing white pants and looking at each car as a potential monger. Didn't notice any more SW's until I reached Segerstrom and saw 2 BSW's about 40-50 yards apart walking N on the east side (2nd BSW was maybe 5'4" 130-140# black outfit and jacket right N of the Marriott). First BSW was pretty skinny, almost stick-like and carrying a pink bag. Headed back N and noticed the 2 SW's at the bus-stop were gone and replaced by another BSW.

Headed all the way up to the 5 and there was a hispanic pimp standing a bit N of the BofA. Right around the corner in a driveway was a BSW with denim skirt and on the other side of the street was a light colored BSW or maybe mixed wearing white skirt and red/pinkish top I thinkand heading N. I made a 2nd pass and she crossed E @ Orangewood and started heading S on the east-side of Harbor (probably going to talk to the pimp).

Then headed over to LBB.

Member #3942
03-29-05, 15:42
The place called Merlin Skin Care. Its a nice little place. It looks weird since the front is for skin care and tattos and such. But in the back are two rooms for massage.

The 2 ladies there are real nice and give a good massage. Its got a clean shower and the table is nice and soft. Good for south county.

Some other new place in Irvine on Campus. Have no details just giving a heads up.

Whoopster
03-30-05, 00:02
Cash,

Who did you see at Merlin? Was it Cindy? what's the 411?

Sorry to be so nosy, but I'm thinking about going back, but I still want to check out the Latina too. Have you been back there?

Whoopster

Roman
03-30-05, 00:30
Dropped by there today for a look-in. Found it with query search
for Irvine at www.ocweekly.com

The suite # wasn't on the main registers at the location.

Went inside and snooped around briefly.

There's a big, gold Buddha in front as you enter, an accupressure certificate,
a desk, not much else.

Nobody there so I left. Did have good luck for the rest of the day though.
Must have been the Buddha.

I can't be more specific than this. It simply is too new.

ROMAN

The place called Merlin Skin Care. Its a nice little place. It looks weird since the front is for skin care and tattos and such. But in the back are two rooms for massage.

The 2 ladies there are real nice and give a good massage. Its got a clean shower and the table is nice and soft. Good for south county.

Some other new place in Irvine on Campus. Have no details just giving a heads up.

David51
03-30-05, 05:06
Got to Santa Ana this evening (from the East Coast)...cruised up Harbor to Trask. Saw one BSW dressed in white at the bus stop, but another monger beat me to her. Cruised by again later and she was back but by the time I could swing around she was gone again, guess it wasn't my night.

I am here for a few days so if anyone has specific recommendations, PM me with details.

Thanks.

Did see lots of LE around that area about 11:45pm. Shift change? Saw 3 or 4 cars, all turning to head north on Harbor, in no particular hurry.

Az Dude
03-30-05, 14:27
Had the pleasure of partaking of the place on Euclid (that has been mentioned in previous posts)

OMG! (that is oh my god) Honey was her name and a GFE was her game. After a passable massage, I had one of the hottest sessions that I've *ever* had with an Asian provider. DFK, a bit of licking 'down there' (her on me) followed by see-bee-jay and some very hot see-full-serv

'Blame it on the Rain' (to quote milli vanilli! ? ) or the full moon, but this one was really fired up and enjoying the time immensely! I think my half hour session stretched into an hour with no one complaining.

A $60 tip was well received, I love the way that the gals in these places treat you like a king (at least some of them).

I returned the next eve. to find a similar (but not quite as good! ? ) experience with Hannah. (This was not the same girl) She wanted more $$$, which were not provided for. Did give her $70 but the previous night was a much better experience for $10 less!

This place is highly recommened, (at least until it gets shutdown)

No more details than this, search the archives and call them or look in the OCR.

Member #3942
03-30-05, 18:24
Cash,

Who did you see at Merlin? Was it Cindy? what's the 411?

Sorry to be so nosy, but I'm thinking about going back, but I still want to check out the Latina too. Have you been back there?

WhoopsterI didn't see Cindy I had the older women who was sweet. I did see the other girl who was resting on the other table next door to my room. She has longer hair and looked pretty good laying down thats all I got.

Its never nosey thats why we are here. I dont know if that Latina is any good she is all by herself and just dont get the vibe from her. Maybe Im wrong.

Thanks to I forgot who for checking the place on Campus. I havnt been there yet to check I wonder what the girls look like. All the young ones are in hiding I think.

Travelling Guy
03-30-05, 22:01
Let me begin with a thumbs up for Jackson, I am in love with the new server, nice! I have been cruising Harbor over last couple of weeks, average experience, nothing special to really talk home about.

Last Sunday,6:00PM: Monika/31/WSW - a little plump, but a nice cute face. CBJ for 0.4, no rush, technique=6, and made for some nice small-talk. Said she was from Rhode Island and going to be here for a while. No cell-phone, she asked for my number, and I gave her mine (stupid I know). Overall nice satisfying experience. Said she always works out of a couple of bus-stops on harbor. PM for info.

This Sunday,7:30PM: Dont remember name(Michelle?)/19/WSW - really big, ok face, near the BoA ATM. CBJ for 0.4, technique=4, nothing great, big natural 40-DDs on a 20-yr old was the only plus. Said she was from Washington state and going to be here for atleast a couple of months. Got digits, will not repeat unless I cannot find any new talent on the street. siete un cuatro siete nueve siete cinco seis seis uno.
Others: A few BSWs, WSWs and a smoking hot WSW at the gas station besides BoA ATM, but I had already passed her when I say her, damn! Any of you picked her up ?

Monday night, 01:30AM: Mimi/28-30/ASW - picked her up near the california palms expecting something good from ASW. Said she generally works once-a-week to pay bills, asked for .6, offer to drop her back telling her I only had 0.4, accepts and asks if I could buy her a pack of cigarettes atleast, offer gladly accepted ! Pull behind in a side street, CBJ begins, no tit-playing rule, rushed, and asks to be quick. The worst asian experience ever, bummer. Dint bother asking for digits. Avoid.
Others: Saw a few BSWs, one cute tall WSW with a big-booty out at the time.

Overall, the weather seems to be getting better, and with no election year approaching, lets hope for the summer of the monger!

Any recommendations on cross-street/time to pick up any latinas for a quickie ? Been wanting it for some time now.

Happy mongering,
Regular

Funboy
03-31-05, 13:26
Monday night cruised Harbor south of Westminster and saw a white tall woman probably late 20's with a big rear end in white pants that obviously was a sw. Drove by once but was too late to pick her up, 10 min later or less she was near the same location. Same rutine some picks her up she was back in minutes down the other side of the street. Never was she with someone more than 10 min total and i saw LE coming from down the street she took the first 2 people.

Just wondering if anyone did pick her up was she just really good or was she working with LE. Other than that the girls were being picked up pretty much as the last person dropped em off so needless to say i went home hateing it.

Luv To Pop
03-31-05, 16:02
Did a little mongering down Harbor and some some light action near McFadden and First. Last summer I was propositioned by a ho who was driving and lately I've been given "the look" by a couple of chicks who were driving alone through known ho hang outs. Has anyone else had this experience? Is this maybe a new trend now that there is increased LE activity?

Beer Guzzler
03-31-05, 19:56
I did see the place today but was confused and did not go into the right place. It has big sign pointing towards the back of the building where it is located (Across the street from airport). Don't know if it is good, but I spotted another place right next door on the first floor. Anyone TOFTT let us know.

Beer Guzzler

Dropped by there today for a look-in. Found it with query search
for Irvine at www.ocweekly.com

The suite # wasn't on the main registers at the location.

Went inside and snooped around briefly.

There's a big, gold Buddha in front as you enter, an accupressure certificate,
a desk, not much else.

Nobody there so I left. Did have good luck for the rest of the day though.
Must have been the Buddha.

I can't be more specific than this. It simply is too new.

ROMAN

Roman
04-01-05, 12:02
Anyone taken a look at CL for OC?

http://orangecounty.**********.org/ers/

There are a lot of ROBS there but presumably some real
outcalls and incalls.

ROMAN

Electrons 54
04-01-05, 12:29
Have found the same thing, more ROB than legit or at least it varies, so much so that sooner or later, you will come across something you wish you hadn't.

I have a friend who maintains a Rob list, he use to post it on CL but I think the agency or other people who probably were on the list kept after CL and now he can't even post it anymore. It's in .XLT or Excel format if anyone is interested. I have found it to be extremely helpful and to the best of my knowledge accurate. It's only for the LA/OC and basic area around, not for SD area.

Socalasian
04-01-05, 12:32
About 90% ROB and spams. The ones who are posting that come through town (you see them on other websites, RB, etc.) are legit and do often give some good pricing. Stay away from any "model type" photos on CL and always always always google their phone number as one "agency" check. The Cl girls that are really working are usually about 5's on the 1-10 scale since they offer their services for relatively cheap $$.

Oh, and avoid Sparkle Daylee. Known ROB, several posts on other sites about her cash and dash. Her and another girl get two rooms, meet you in one, say they have to go get lube or condoms or whatever, then go to the other room and hang out or meet their next date with your $$. What are you gonna do? Call PD- no, you're in the midst of a crime... call hotel security- no, you're in the midst of a crime... you're abandoned in a room with no money and no girl...

Be careful out there.. on the LA CL board there have been several PD posing as ho's and waiting at the incall place to nab ya...

Happy Hunting!

Tequila Bob
04-01-05, 18:08
Found a new place, at least for me, in Brea on Imperial about 3 miles west of the 57. A fellow monger gave the thumbs up about it on another board. It is advertized in the OCR. I had been to this building before, but it was a few years ago and a different unit.

Anyhow cover was 50 to get in and I got a nice massage and a CBJ. She cleaned me up real nice and I tipped her 60.

I will return.

Roman
04-01-05, 18:40
I don't know if this is my imagination but it looks
to me like things are increasingly tighter around
OC since old Dubya "won" earlier this year.

Am hunkered down for 3 more years of old Karl and his
puppet attempting to mold things to their liking.

Fewer places seem open. The girls seem less willing. etc.

ROMAN

LE Watcher
04-01-05, 22:10
couldn't be dryer this afternoon. I took a cruise on my way to the office and was very disappointed. Not a single sw, not even a troll.

Whoopster
04-02-05, 12:07
Well I tried it on Friday afternoon. Met Victoria, the one Cash Value described. Now I know what "taking on for the Team" means.

My advice, spend your money elsewhere. The massage was lame, not even a flip for the 30 minutes.

If your suck in the area and need a massage, go to Merlin instead.

Luv To Pop
04-02-05, 20:04
Cruised Harbor a little bit Friday night and saw a little action just south of McFadden and also at 5th street. At 5th street I saw a black ho with short beige skirt, high heels and white top. She had some huge tits but got picked up quickly. Anyone have 411 on her? She looked like a good ho. Things may be picking up I saw maybe 6 or so hos during the cruise, 3 were doable.

HawaiiGuy
04-02-05, 20:14
I agree with the previous posts about action picking up. Today at 7:00 am?!! I spotted two SW's between Orange and Cerritos. One was a cute BSW wearing a white mini with a pink top just south of Denny's. Spotted the other strolling by TJ's; she looked like she had a bit more mileage, but maybe it was the early morning hour. After making a safe U-turn, I cruised by only to see both of them getting picked up.

Eclass
04-03-05, 00:35
There are some ads for AMPs in the OC register sports section. One is for a place on Meats, and the other is on Tustin, both in Orange.

Has anyone been to these places and is it a legit rub and tug place?

Bronco
04-03-05, 16:23
There are some ads for AMPs in the OC register sports section. One is for a place on Meats, and the other is on Tustin, both in Orange.

Has anyone been to these places and is it a legit rub and tug place?
Both legit. Its been awhile however both were legit.

h20skier2001
04-03-05, 17:05
Has anyone been to the AMP in Capo Beach on Coast Highway? There are a couple of young asian ladies working there who are pretty hot. I was there once and didn't get any extras. Good massage though. Just wondering if you have to go a few times to get extras or if it is totally legit.

Member #3942
04-04-05, 00:18
Well I tried it on Friday afternoon. Met Victoria, the one Cash Value described. Now I know what "taking on for the Team" means.

My advice, spend your money elsewhere. The massage was lame, not even a flip for the 30 minutes.

If your suck in the area and need a massage, go to Merlin instead.Sorry it was nothing. I would pat you on the back but its probably still oily. The Chinese one in the next building is good so if you go back to that area thats the one Ive been to and its good.

Herb Surfs
04-04-05, 11:45
Did a little mongering down Harbor and some some light action near McFadden and First. Last summer I was propositioned by a ho who was driving and lately I've been given "the look" by a couple of chicks who were driving alone through known ho hang outs. Has anyone else had this experience? Is this maybe a new trend now that there is increased LE activity?LTP:

I have had two different girls in the past month proposition me from their cars while I was on the cruise. Both white, one really hot.

Both in Santa Ana, one on Harbor near Warner and the other on First and Main. I accepted both offers.

The girl on Harbor was from Texas and said that car crusing was standard operating procedure in Texas. We parked her car and went back to my office.

The second girl (very hot) had a small house in Tustin that we went to, it seemed like she had broken-in to the house and was using it to suck guys off. Unfortunately, neither one had contact digits.

Be safe,

Herb

City Slicker
04-04-05, 11:53
Both legit. Its been awhile however both were legit.I've been to several over on N. Tustin and they are all legit. One did even have a door, just a curtain. I should have left but already paid, so I just enjoyed my massage expecting nothing else.

City Slicker
04-04-05, 16:04
I just a mistake thanks to a fellow reader. Had a session with Rose since Honey and Hannah were not there. Let me tell, if you want a baby with 'back' then she is the one.

Pay.50 at the door and bargain down to .80.

Have Fun.

City Slicker

Beer Guzzler
04-04-05, 17:54
I took a stroll down Harbor today for lunchtime. I have been doing this for about a month now, with 3 or 4 visits per week. Unfortunately, nothing worth reporting until today.

I picked up this LSW (Puerto Rican) by the WAMU on Harbor and Palm. She did not have rubbers and would not do bbj, so I dropped her off at a nail shop in the same location where I picked her up. Driving south towards GG Blvd at the bus stop at the Hollywood Video I spotted an old decent looking lady and picked her up. She was maybe Chris' age, but a little cuter looking like Angie Harmon in decadence with dirty blonde hair. Her name is Misty and she wore a off white dress with beige boots and sunglasses.

We drove around the corner and she did not have rubbers either, but did do bbj. To make a long story short, we parked by a wall and she went down to business. Doing a 50/50 bbj and hj, she had me going on. We were interrupted by LE patrolling the neighborhood, but fortunately he turned into another street a block ahead of us. She continued and I blew my load, I wanted to do a CIM but she caught the protein in her hand. Oh well, I least my chorizo got some luvin right?

I dropped her off at the shops where Chuckie Cheeses is, but I noticed she mumbled a lot while performing and on our way to drop off. I would've asked for a phone number but I think she might have been suffering from a mild case of schizophrenia. I asked a couple of time what was she saying (thinking she was talking to me), but she kept saying it was nothing. Who knows!

The deed only set me back 40, and off to work I went. She might still be hanging around the area, so if you interested drive by there and you'll definitely be able to spot her. She carries a cell phone, and mongers are calling her (was interrupted once before she started). I would just be careful with this one, and she might run the risk of going psycho on you.

I was very careful as I had a bad experience with a LSW earlier last week who had me drive from North Harbor down to 405 Hotel (Vagabond) and tried to rip me off with high rate, after I declined she wanted a damn cancellation fee. The hell if I was going to give her cash for nothing, so I mildly handled the situation and managed to drop her off across the street from the BOFA on McFadden.

Beer Guzzler

Whoopster
04-04-05, 19:33
H20 - Been there also, got the same service as you. Decent massage, no extras.

Has anyone been back to the one on LaPaz by Claim Jumper? One of our brothers had a bad experience with a provider's boyfriend and called LE, but other than that little incident it sounded pretty darn good. I was thinking about asking for Tracy as the report said she did bbbj (my favorite)

Whoopster

Fe Maiden
04-04-05, 20:07
Has anyone been back to the one on LaPaz by Claim Jumper? One of our brothers had a bad experience with a provider's boyfriend and called LE, but other than that little incident it sounded pretty darn good. I was thinking about asking for Tracy as the report said she did bbbj (my favorite)

WhoopsterI was there when this whole thing happened waiting in the next room and it was no "little incident." The place is closed at least temporarily as far as I know. If it re-opens, I would not go back and if you go beware. They most likely will be under a close watch by LE.

bigbruin
04-04-05, 20:16
I drove by the lhbc on saturday, McIntyre behind Claim Jumper, and the temp. closed sign was still on the door. I don't know when it'll reopen, hopefully soon.

I've been a reader of the forum for a while, so just wanted to help out a little. I don't do the sw, but try to hit the amp's every now and then.

Mister Pickle
04-04-05, 21:26
H20 - Been there also, got the same service as you. Decent massage, no extras.

WhoopsterDrove by the place by Claim Jumper the other day. It was closed. Had a sign up in the door to look for their re-opening soon.

The place was all right. Nothing really to write about. It was your typical HJ shop with the BBBJ thrown in once in a while if you would cough up enough cash. There are better places to go in OC if you know the score.

Bobo Nutster
04-05-05, 01:18
Just had a really good incall with a very nice woman in Santa Ana. I found her on The Erotic Review and she came highly recommended. She also has a friend that will join in. Total GFE with kissing and touching. BBBJ then any got on top of her. When I was about to cum she pulled off the condom and let me CIM. Total time was about an hour and a half and cost $$. Very much so worth it. Do any of you guys check out ***? PM for info on her. I will try her with her friend soon. Her name is Desire and her friend is Gina. They are both a little older than most of you like. Probably 40ish or more.

kris420
04-05-05, 02:28
She advertises in orange county weekly? Any reviews please?

Black04
04-05-05, 11:36
Just had a really good incall with a very nice woman in Santa Ana. I found her on The Erotic Review and she came highly recommended. She also has a friend that will join in. Total GFE with kissing and touching. BBBJ then any got on top of her. When I was about to cum she pulled off the condom and let me CIM. Total time was about an hour and a half and cost $$. Very much so worth it. Do any of you guys check out ***? PM for info on her. I will try her with her friend soon. Her name is Desire and her friend is Gina. They are both a little older than most of you like. Probably 40ish or more.Hook me up bobo.

mrdkg
04-05-05, 11:59
I've been a long time listener but first time caller.

Sorry for the late post but never the less. This happened on 3/19/2005.

A buddy of mine and I do some part-time mongering, you know when the urge hits. Well we were in the OC hanging out and we went to T2K5 on Euclid and Westminster, we had been there before with very a positive experience and results. (I loved that Cindy, what an ass and on an Asian chick.)

We got there made the donation, forty each for thirty each, and was shown to our respective rooms by Trish.

Within a minute Trish walks back in and asks if I want the "same", I didn't understand at first but I caught on. She want a second donation of a c-note upfront, I didn't really think a whole lot because of last time great time I had last time with Cindy. So, I gave up the donation and did the waiting game. On a side note, she's on the cell while asking for the donation, which I’ll come back to.

Within a couple of minutes she comes in add we get to business. After about 5 min a chick comes in the inside front door and then knock on the room door and says something in Vietnamese to Trish and then goes on her way. Trish gets back to business with me but I can hear where the chick goes, to see my friend and we had been there for 10min already. After about 10 more minutes Trish asks if I want another session. I retort with is there another girl. She says “No”. So, I'm ready but not happy to pony up another forty and get back to business. She then tells me that it’s another forty plus the c-note for another "session". So, I take back my forty and begin to get dressed. She leaves and heads for the bathroom. Once I'm dressed I begin to leave, when I get out of the room I notice there's another chick talking to Trish in Vietnamese, who's still in the bathroom. The second chick is sweating a little and seems a little flustered. She notices me and then shuffles me out but my buddy drove, so I relegated to wait in the lobby pissed-off. I did try to say something loud enough for him to hear that I was not happy and ready to bolt but he didn't catch the clue.

After about 15 minutes of waiting, my buddy comes out and we leave. In the car we had the normal debriefing. I tell my buddy what happens and then I get his story. I was right about the chick, who I think was the one that Trish was on the phone with when she was asking for the donation from me, but what I didn't know was that that was the same chick that was standing in the hallway when I left my room. My buddy donated forty and a c-note for what amounted to 10min and no pop but he agreed to another "session". Well it seems that the other chick couldn't finish the job. So, Trish went in to complete the job and did.

So to recap, me the cost of one "session" for twenty and not thirty and no pop and my buddy the cost of two sessions for twenty-five with a girl and not an hour and one pop. So the answer to the equation is:

T2K5 = RIP-OFF.

Hopefully they will catch a clue and quit trying to rip people off because that will attract more business.

Happy Hunting and be Pork Free!

Roman
04-05-05, 23:22
"I was there when this whole thing happened waiting in the next room and it was no "little incident." The place is closed at least temporarily as far as I know. If it re-opens, I would not go back and if you go beware. They most likely will be under a close watch by LE. - Fe Maiden"

I want to explain again, not to Fe Maiden, or anyone in particular, why
I slammed this place as hard as I did. If this bores you, please use
your mouse to skip over it.

So I go in *after* having had prior good experiences with 3 women at
CJ. I mean good. The girls were decent looking and seemed halfway
interested in their "work". I am completely ready for a 4th relaxing
experience. This time the girl I get describes herself as the "supervisor".
I ask who the man is in the lobby. She says "the boss".

So we do a lot of teen-stuff. She sucks me so hard that it could pull
chrome off a car bumper. Mounts me (clothed) and ultimately CBJTCIM. Afterwards I am offerred a free bodywash. She relishes it as she
gropes after Mr. Happy gleeful of its still-erect status (Viagra is amazing
isn't it?)

After he chased me out, I decided exactly what to do.

I then wrote a letter to the Chief of Police of Laguna Hills and explained
exactly what happened, described this punk-thug physicaly down to
specifics, exactly why I thought the place was a threat,
and described what I could only think of would be a future horrific event
there. I actually told the absolute truth as I saw it.

I'm on the punk-thug's tail now. He messed with the wrong guy.
Multi-millionaire Orange County businessmen are not going to take
it lying down when physically threatened. If punk-thug can't
control his wife (or his business (or his emotions)), that's not my problem.
I *am* glad that no one got hurt that day. Next time may not be so.
Imagine some poor monger who doesn't know anything about this
walking in there, getting the guy's wife, this time she decides to
go the whole way with intercourse, and punk-thug walks in. Can
you imagine?

Ethically, I have to react this way. I have no choice. There is a big
difference between sex (good) and physical violence (bad). It's just
that here in the U.S. we've got it all f*cked up.

ROMAN

Fe Maiden
04-06-05, 00:13
"I was there when this whole thing happened waiting in the next room and it was no "little incident." The place is closed at least temporarily as far as I know. If it re-opens, I would not go back and if you go beware. They most likely will be under a close watch by LE. - Fe Maiden"

I want to explain again, not to Fe Maiden, or anyone in particular, why
I slammed this place as hard as I did. If this bores you, please use
your mouse to skip over it.

ROMANYou don't need to explain it to me. I understand probably better than anyone else in the world. I was there remember! I was threatened by the thug too for doing nothing for crying out loud!

If you would read how I responded and what I responded to, I was telling the guy that it was not a "little" incident. It was a "big" deal and I'm sure that is why you slammed the place. I was very very close to doing the same!

Cres Prophet
04-06-05, 00:37
Picked up Maya. She's a WSW thats about 5'5", 100lb, thin and pretty damn cute. I first met her on Holt in Ontario a few days ago.

She's working on Harbor, but she doesn't look like a SW when I picked her up on Harbor. I called her ahead of time and picked her up at a gas station.

She looked like a hot tourists and the only thing that looked SW about her was the pink top (covered by a white top) and the high heels.

Did the car date thing and I had FS for $. It was ok. I might repeat. She is definately not a GFE, but is easy to talk to and has a body that is fun to look at. I love watching natural D cups bounce as you fuck the girl.

Picture of her is attached in the Pomona thread.
http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19932

Beer Guzzler
04-06-05, 12:36
I picked up a LSW by the name of Debbie on Harbor and Hazard last night. Debbie is about 5'5" 115lbs, with A cups, long black curly hair, about a 6 in my book. Got lucky and offered a bbbjcim for 25 (gave her 40 because didn't have change), wow what a deal! She did an excellent job and deep throated me lots with ball licking too. Unfortunately, she does not have a cell phone because she just got out of jail for (ahuum) parking tickets. She said she was looking to build a regular's clientele and offered to meet me again at the same location next Tuesday night at 8/8:30 at the JiB. This chick loves sex with all the bells and whistles, and if you get a room she will probably even do anal for as little as 60 or 80. She claims her list is short (3 or 4 guys), and looks like she's looking for a romantic Dinner at JiB. Have fun out there and feel free to drop by during that time!

Beer Guzzler

Rintrah
04-06-05, 12:45
Picked up Maya. She's a WSW thats about 5'5", 100lb, thin and pretty damn cute. I first met her on Holt in Ontario a few days ago.

She's working on Harbor, but she doesn't look like a SW when I picked her up on Harbor. I called her ahead of time and picked her up at a gas station.

She looked like a hot tourists and the only thing that looked SW about her was the pink top (covered by a white top) and the high heels.

Did the car date thing and I had FS for $. It was ok. I might repeat. She is definately not a GFE, but is easy to talk to and has a body that is fun to look at. I love watching natural D cups bounce as you fuck the girl.

Picture of her is attached.Second that with Mya (her spelling). Caught her near Chapman, and if we had not made eye contact I would never have suspected. Took her to a hotel for f/s but she started her P so we switched to bbbj and I finished on those beautiful natural D's.

She says she is 20. She also has a friend that she says looks a lot like her and they will work together.

I asked her if it was O.K. to share her number, so PM me if you want it.

City Slicker
04-06-05, 16:44
I just came back from lunch and as I coming out McDonald's parking lot, two hot (well one of them was) SWs walked by. I made eye contact with the hottie but apparently there was another monger in a black pick up waiting for her at the AMPM. I slow a bit to check out the secene.

They went to the fronto of AMPM and talked over for a minute (probably to scan for LEs). Then she casually climbed into the pick up and away they went. I was going to pick her friend just to ask for her number but missed the intersection and didnt turn around.

Please PM a brother if any of you have info. The hottie is talk (not sure if she is black-real light skin or latina) but she's got big knockers. She had ona black top and jeans that were cut off to show off her waist. She is about a 8 in my book. Her friend is white and shorter with dirty blond hair. She was also wearing a black top with jeans.

Thanks,

City Slicker.

Member #3942
04-06-05, 20:06
Anything hot and young in OC? Cant find something young and good. Any ideas besides the Valley?