PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Layin Pipe
06-26-05, 05:26
Cruised Harbor from the 405 to the 22 from 12:50am to 1:30am.

It was slim pickings tonight. I only spotted 5 or 6 bsw’s. I spotted a cute bsw in a lime green outfit by the JIB but LE got to her first.

Around 1:15am the LE presence was stepped up and they became quite aggressive. Took another spin around but with LE running their sweeps, I figured it was time to call it a night.

Member #3942
06-26-05, 11:55
HOT BLACK GIRL

Young, sexy gives a fullbody hot oil massage. $60/hr flat. Day time Incall in Newport Beach. M-F.

Ad is in Orange County Weekly, anyone try her yet?

MAss JoBtch
06-26-05, 13:31
What's wrong with this guy Joe Monger? He said he paid $200 for parkasian when they lowered the price to $150. That doesn't bother me, but he told us he paid $160 for Logan, see here (
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=367489&postcount=58).

I thought this was a good price so that's what I paid her since. No wonder she called me when she was back from Texas back in March. I feel very stupid when everybody now tell me that they can have her for $100 in a good day. I don't even get dinner dates! I am dumb, what do you think about this guy?

Luv To Pop
06-26-05, 17:30
Costa Mesa PD set up a sting recently on Harbor:

http://www.dailypilot.com/front/story/16954p-23710c.html

A pic on page 5 may of the print edition have been the other half of the duo JamesD had reported about earlier. It was the thin black chick in a short skirt who was with an attractive Latina in a blue skirt.

JamesD, does Logan have the same phone number? Everytime I call it's a girl saying she isn't Logan. I just want to take her shopping!

James D 2004
06-26-05, 20:24
Luv, any possibility that you scan and post the pictures of the tag team? I called them on Thu but I was too early. I got to the voice mail of a Vegas company. May be I will have better luck in Vegas.

Logan's number didn't change from last year, same in Jan in Texas, and last time I heard, in March. Good luck. She doesn't even do dinner dates anymore (for ~$100), except under the FW22 in a 24 hr dinner at 4 am.

Luv To Pop
06-27-05, 00:40
JamesD,

The photo was a grainy dark newspaper photo taken from a distance of the black chick walking down the street, it didn't scan well. The thin black chick was wearing a short skirt and top that exposed her midriff, her friend wasn't pictured. I saw her friend though, she was pretty cute. The both seemed to talk with a latino or cuban accent. They seemed like real party girls, very aggressive. The black chick walked by my car and blurted out "$200 for anything!"

Thanks for the info on Logan 714-926-xxxx, right?

John02
06-27-05, 00:48
The one mex chick is the same one from the chapman ave near the 57 place that was in the office complex and you parked in the back. I stopped by last week and recognized her. Look like she had put on a few lbs. All you could get out of her back then was a HJ and touch outside not under the clothes; and that took a lot of work.

Thats the place with the sweet asian with tight clothes and a great ass. Think they have an ad in spanish because its a spanish type of building with laywers and meds all in spanish. I never seen a hispanic there working as a massage girl. Just my 2-cents.

John02
06-27-05, 00:57
If you want to break the ice, let your hands do the talking. Just casually place the hand on the butt and see what the reaction is. If you get no resistance then move a little higher and start to work your way under some threads. If its legit, by this time you would have been told to halt. The customer needs to break the ice and once its broken anything goes! You may even have to guide her hands to the right spot before she will take the initiative. Good luck.

Gopher

Thanks for the info. I'm a white boy and quite often the Asian MP girls will think I'm LE. And I have to make a full-on effort to prove I'm not. I'm also a big believer in trying to create an environment which is comfortable for both of us. So I'll try to joke, smile a lot, give compliments, and make good conversation. This obviously becomes difficult if there is a language barrier. In my experiences however Eastern European, Latin, and Asian women are, generally speaking, very good to their Men. I agreee that once you break the ice everything is good. I guess that's a general rule of life isn't it? Thanks for the info. I'll have to go back and check it out.

I'm still searching for that awesome Asian Condo/House/Apartment hookup. I'm leery of CL and thanks to a few of the great posters here I've found a few good AMPs'. I'm gonna definitely stick with them. Thanks again. And good work on avoiding LE. Dodging them is all part of the fun of the game.

Joe

One Wing Low
06-27-05, 01:11
These guys must have been really stupid to be arrested for a pair of ugly decoys.

Why didn't they go to TJ instead?

A pic on page 5 may of the print edition have been the other half of the duo JamesD had reported about earlier. It was the thin black chick in a short skirt who was with an attractive Latina in a blue skirt.

Hizark21
06-27-05, 02:18
Not certain if Costa Mesa has civil intent to solicit. Would be interesting to see if they are enforcing the civil or a criminal version of the law.

"customers: johns. By 9 p.m., they had arrested two suspected prostitutes, and nine men were charged with soliciting or loitering to solicit a prostitute."

Sexy Head
06-27-05, 11:09
These were criminal charges.

The article says they both charges are misdemeanors.

Not certain if Costa Mesa has civil intent to solicit. Would be interesting to see if they are enforcing the civil or a criminal version of the law.

"customers: johns. By 9 p.m., they had arrested two suspected prostitutes, and nine men were charged with soliciting or loitering to solicit a prostitute."

City Slicker
06-27-05, 11:27
I just think they were on the LE lookout that day or she was just in a bad mood. I just read a recent post by LurkingFan who described the girl I ran into at 2002. It is a bit of drive for me to get there or else I would defintely try it again since all of the post here have been good. Now that I have some name I can throw out maybe the service will be better.

By the way, I dont even look anything like a LE. I got tats on my body and not even in the best of shape but knows what these providers think. Maybe I look like a John who think they can ride for all its worth.

Stay safe and keep up the good posts.

City Slicker

Dear City:

It's been years since I have frequented this place but it sounds as if management has changed. The old timers here will remember Cindy, with long gold braids, as the owner/manager during better times. What the heck happened?

Tats? Could this be Lisa's sister? They could be twins except that the younger sister has none of Lisa's personality or propensity for good service. I sat with Lisa once in the foyer, just chatting, and watched as the younger sister hustled guys in-and-out for about an hour while carrying on a conversation with us in between shots. In a nutshell, I never liked her younger sister: bad 'tude.

For awhile, I saw Lisa on the outside but her number has changed. Similar story with Tami.

Tami started out working in San Francisco, Texas, and others then ended up at 2002, first working, then later became the manager. Sadly, this girl was not meant for the business. She actually had a heart somewhere in here.

The thing I really liked about Tami was she was like a real GF. She would drive me for coffee and give me a tour of the houses she managed in FV (or GG?) She did have a quirk: on her walls were numerous pics of herself posing like a Playboy model. She was always willing to pose. If a medical condition hadn't sidelined me for 6 months, well, who knows.

Other notables there were Mimi (1/2 black, 1/2 viet.), Amy (young, gorgeous, willing to learn), Lily (hideous but the best service ever), and many whom I have forgotten now. For years, this place was .4/.100. Don't know what has happened here.

I sincerely hope that they have not decided to scam people. You can imagine how this would be done: Customer pays .4, lays down, told to pay .200, then leaves in disgust. They make a fast .40 for doing nothing. Not good karma.

Anyway, if time affords it, I'll do some scouting and see what's going on over there.

Beer Guzzler
06-27-05, 12:48
Luv To Pop,

Did you get a chance to get in touch with Logan? I was given another number with a 720 area code from Texas. I'm wondering why would she have 2 numbers?

Beer Guzzler

JamesD,

The photo was a grainy dark newspaper photo taken from a distance of the black chick walking down the street, it didn't scan well. The thin black chick was wearing a short skirt and top that exposed her midriff, her friend wasn't pictured. I saw her friend though, she was pretty cute. The both seemed to talk with a latino or cuban accent. They seemed like real party girls, very aggressive. The black chick walked by my car and blurted out "$200 for anything!"

Thanks for the info on Logan 714-926-xxxx, right?

James D 2004
06-27-05, 13:43
Luv, that's it. If Logan doesn't work, try Tiffany, Jordan and speak with a Texan accent that you heard about her there. Just joking. So you are One Wing too?

City, save your efforts. The next time that guy speaks may be from the grave.

Beer Guzzler
06-27-05, 16:03
For the guys who got the Liz number,

If you call and get the wrong vibe (i.e., wrong number, busy, etc.) that is because she is either with her boyfriend or with kids. I already got a report from a monger who said that he talked to her yesterday and will most likely see her today. I got another PM that it was the wrong number. Whatever the case may be, guys remember she is a non-pro and you'll have to take another chance later on in the day or next week. I bet the only reason she does this is because of the extra cash, but she's not a full time SW.

FYI - Now I even feel screwed as I can't see her till next week because she's busy blowing some of you guys, with her boyfriend, or kids. Sometimes non-pros are meant to be kept on a low profile.

Beer Guzzler

Black04
06-27-05, 16:15
For the guys who got the Liz number,

If you call and get the wrong vibe (i.e., wrong number, busy, etc.) that is because she is either with her boyfriend or with kids. I already got a report from a monger who said that he talked to her yesterday and will most likely see her today. I got another PM that it was the wrong number. Whatever the case may be, guys remember she is a non-pro and you'll have to take another chance later on in the day or next week. I bet the only reason she does this is because of the extra cash, but she's not a full time SW.

FYI - Now I even feel screwed as I can't see her till next week because she's busy blowing some of you guys, with her boyfriend, or kids. Sometimes non-pros are meant to be kept on a low profile.

Beer GuzzlerWith all this action I hope she's good enough to hide it all from the boyfriend.

I sure don't want a situation on my hands.

I haven't had the chance, I may call her to see if she's available today and just see what's up.

How's her english? I hope it's ok coz I sure don't know a whole lot of Spanish.

Black04 (FYI not the same person as Black DAK)

Super Van
06-27-05, 20:17
Did any of you guys here get popped by the sting? If any one has any info on what those UC LE SWs looked like please post the info. This is the crap that freaks me out. They even posted the john's names and cities. That is really screwed.

Stay safe you guys!

ocstunna600
06-28-05, 05:05
i'm sorry, but can someone post or pm me sierra's #? (the bsw intro'd by BG?) i did a keyword search as well as looking back at the previous 47 pages under this thread (literally), but couldn't seem to find the #. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

Beer Guzzler
06-28-05, 11:22
Octunna600,

FYI - Sierra is not a BSW, she's a WSW. Second, the number is posted in spanish in the first post I introduced her to the board. RTFF my mongering brother. If you can't read spanish then use a spanish translator online.

Beer Guzzler

i'm sorry, but can someone post or pm me sierra's #? (the bsw intro'd by BG?) i did a keyword search as well as looking back at the previous 47 pages under this thread (literally), but couldn't seem to find the #. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

Beer Guzzler
06-28-05, 11:29
Black04,

Liz does speak English and I would not call her other than Sundays or Mondays if you don't want to run into a problem with her bf. As I said in my first post, she's a non-pro and not available to our beckoning call. She has a regular job from Monday night through Sunday morning (works night shifts) and in some instances she works double shifts. So she's pretty much busy throughout the week. I tried calling her yesterday afternoon with no luck just her voice mail, so I was S.O.L. until next week.

Beer Guzzler

With all this action I hope she's good enough to hide it all from the boyfriend.

I sure don't want a situation on my hands.

I haven't had the chance, I may call her to see if she's available today and just see what's up.

How's her english? I hope it's ok coz I sure don't know a whole lot of Spanish.

Black04 (FYI not the same person as Black DAK)

ocstunna600
06-28-05, 11:36
bg,

thanks for your reply. i am not referring to the white sierra (that was found near Target), i am referring to the sierra that was posted about a few months back. the bsw with her friend miracle (in costa mesa). the problem i have is not that i can't read spanish. i can read spanish fluently, i just can't seem to find the original post. i'm not a newbie, so i knew that i should at least try before asking for help. and tried i did, i literally went back to all previous 52 pages in this thread and browsed through every single post along the way, and still could not find it. i requested for her # publicly because i read that she didn't mind her number being out there, so i figured you guys wouldnt mind helping me out. i would appreciate any kind of assistance from anybody.

Layin Pipe
06-28-05, 11:51
bg,

thanks for your reply. i am not referring to the white sierra (that was found near Target), i am referring to the sierra that was posted about a few months back. the bsw with her friend miracle (in costa mesa). the problem i have is not that i can't read spanish. i can read spanish fluently, i just can't seem to find the original post. i'm not a newbie, so i knew that i should at least try before asking for help. and tried i did, i literally went back to all previous 52 pages in this thread and browsed through every single post along the way, and still could not find it. i requested for her # publicly because i read that she didn't mind her number being out there, so i figured you guys wouldnt mind helping me out. i would appreciate any kind of assistance from anybody.
ocstunna600,

Come on now guy, it's not that difficult. Click here for the post. BTW, Sierra is a wsw, and if you click here, you will see that her friend Miracle is a lsw.

Do you need us to call and make the appointment for you as well?

Layin Pipe

City Slicker
06-28-05, 20:21
According to Jackson, there is a section dedicated to CL but I cant seem to locate it. Anyways, I've been snooping around on the site and was wondering if you guys have any positive experience with its service. Any referrals, advice or experience is greatly appreciated.

City Slicker

Greetings,

FYI, there is a new section in the Forum specifically for posting reviews of Craigslist advertisers.

Please look for this new section in the Forum's Table of Contents, under "Craigslist Reviews"

Thanks,

Jackson

Triverbum
06-28-05, 20:35
Black04,

Liz does speak English and I would not call her other than Sundays or Mondays if you don't want to run into a problem with her bf. As I said in my first post, she's a non-pro and not available to our beckoning call. She has a regular job from Monday night through Sunday morning (works night shifts) and in some instances she works double shifts. So she's pretty much busy throughout the week. I tried calling her yesterday afternoon with no luck just her voice mail, so I was S.O.L. until next week.

Beer GuzzlerGuzzler,

I would like to thank you for the info on Sierra.I have seen her twice already and she looks young and inoscent but gives a mean bj and now's how to work her kitty muscles really nice to.If you get a chance pm me Liz's contact info. I would also like Logans info if someone can help a brother out.

Triverbum

ocstunna600
06-28-05, 22:27
what the f*$& is your problem? you need to lay off the pipe buddy. it is not my fault that green gopher made a typo in his report. if you read his post (2nd link you gave me), GG referred to sierra as a bsw and not a wsw. that's where my confusion came about. don't be speaking to me in a condescending way as if i don't know shit. i did everything a model member would/should do.........i tried doing the research myself before asking for help, i posted and pm'd you and a few others requesting for assistance, and always done it in a respectful and polite manner. if you're going to be a prick about it, then you just lost someone to trade resourceful info with.

i do not appreciate your sarcasm newbie! i have been in this game twice as long as you have and possibly more based on your post, because seasoned veterans are never sarcastic ass%#^$ like you. i know i have not been active on this board for the last 2-3 years and it is for good reason. i have been very active on other boards and many members here (because i see and recognize their handles) can vouch for my contribution and wealth of information. i was hoping to start contributing to this board again and trade with a few of you (and i had quite a few in mind because i have been monitoring who the real contributors are), but i am starting to think twice. and remembering what i left in the first place.

Member #3942
06-28-05, 22:38
Well here is my 3-cents worth. I think people say something here and some people might take it the wrong way since its all in text. I do think its great that even though someone has no reports they still try to say something here to keep the flow going. I am sure thats what its all about. If you want me to shut-up then msg me and I can go somewhere else. I rather stay here and try and get some info.

Layin Pipe
06-28-05, 23:45
ocstunna600,

First of all, you ask about Sierra, the one Beer Guzzler introduced. Beer Guzzler then explained to you that she was a wsw not a bsw.

FYI - Sierra is not a BSW, she's a WSW. Second, the number is posted in spanish in the first post I introduced her to the board. RTFF my mongering brother.But you still persist:
i am not referring to the white sierra (that was found near Target), i am referring to the sierra that was posted about a few months back. the bsw with her friend miracle (in costa mesa). Then you want to tell me:
what the f*$& is your problem? you need to lay off the pipe buddy. it is not my fault that green gopher made a typo in his report. if you read his post (2nd link you gave me), GG referred to sierra as a bsw and not a wsw.Now, if you reread Green Gophers post:

Off on my way to Rite aid, I figure I'd atleast drive by and check her out. On my way I didn't see her but saw a very fit bsw walking northbound. Thought to myself that this might be her and BG must have his eyes crossed so I called her again and turns out LE pulled up so her and her friend dipped into the store to get away. She told me to meet her at her hotel down the street.You'll see that Green Gopher didn't make a typo and the bsw was NOT Sierra or Miracle.

Lastly you say:

if you're going to be a prick about it, then you just lost someone to trade resourceful info with.Well, I won't even dignify that one with a response. Despite the name calling and @!#?'s check your PM's and you will find the info you are looking for in La Habra.

Now that you have the information you were looking for, instead of giving me a bunch of crap, why don't you call Sierra and have a good time. BTW, you're welcome for the links to the information you couldn't find.

Layin Pipe

ocstunna600
06-29-05, 00:32
this will be my last post on this matter and we shall move onward and continue hobbying.

cash value......you are right, i agree. a lot of times when we type emails and posts, things can easily be taken out of context. but sometimes, things are pretty obvious and they are what they are. so i reacted accordingly.

pipe......first and foremost, thank you for your private reply. you definitely portrayed your gentleman qualities. i appreciate it and just wish we didn't have to go through what we went through. you have to understand that i just went on the offensive to be on the defensive. i was being polite and acted with manners, just like we all should be with one another, but you "attacked" me with your sarcasm in a condescending way and i didn't appreciate that. it's not my nature to have verbal fights, but when you are pushed against a wall, it is only natural to fight back. anybody would've done the same. no ill will taken and would love to move on from here.

wow, this is quite a welcome back i am having. what a way to re-introduce myself back to the board. pipe, i would like to do good on my word and share with you. since i don't know what your preferences are, just pm me and tell me what you like or like to do, and i will share what i have with you. thanks again.

Covert
06-29-05, 18:03
I would say that I rarely pick anyone off the street, but crusing is kind of like window shoping. So, I will take the long way via Beach or Harbor on occasion.
Today/lunchtime, Harbor had one BSW, short with big guns, wearing pink, near CJ's, and a WSW, ave size wearing jeans and a backless top south of the 405.
Yesterday/noon, there were 2 or 3 BSW working harbor north of 405, taking the boys back to their hotel @ the 405. The girls looked OK.
I was not in the market, but I thought you all would like to know.
Covert.

Covert
06-29-05, 18:33
I drove by both Euclid places, had to see if Tanning was closed. Same sign up (Tanning 2005), same neon OPEN sign - on, curtains drawn. . . .it looks open to me. Anyone been in lately?

Layin Pipe
06-29-05, 19:31
I drove by both Euclid places, had to see if Tanning was closed. Same sign up (Tanning 2005), same neon OPEN sign - on, curtains drawn. . . .it looks open to me. Anyone been in lately?Covert,

I'm not sure why the neon OPEN sign is still on but Tanning 2005 is definitely closed. I spoke to the owner this past weekend and she says they are still 1 to 2 weeks away from opening their new location. I will post an update once they are up and running. I can't wait, I love those Viet girls!

Layin Pipe

ocstunna600
06-29-05, 21:03
went to the lmp in lake forest (22661 lambert). they are no longer in business, apparrently for a while now. i should've known better when i called and the number was disconnected.

Beer Guzzler
06-30-05, 12:49
Ok I know this is weird, but I would like to know which is the best Legit MP in all of OC with decent rates. Wife wants to get a good massage and I don't want to have to fork out hundreds for a Burke Williams type of place.

Viper92552
06-30-05, 18:35
Hey where are those 2 chinese providers from Tustin?

Az Dude
06-30-05, 18:51
I was headed back towards SNA from a visit to Larson (see the OC MP posting) cruised down harbor just for grins. Pull into a parking lot just past Westminster? (can't recall) when Sierra approaches the car. She gets in, and I drive her to a motel/hotel.

She's okay.. but not knockout hot or anything and she wants me to furnish the room fee *and* 1.0 for fs.

Of course she will use the room for the rest of the day/eve as well, so I'm not inclined to be that generous, and let her go.

Her pricing has gone to her head!?

I can get a *hot* asian gal at the GG or Fullerton locs. for 1.0 to 1.2

She wouldnt budge and neither would I.

Keeping costs under control.

James D 2004
06-30-05, 23:03
Best:

Springdale and Westminster, next to coin laundry $60/hr
Wilson and Newport Beach Blvd, same I think.

Same owner. All young qualified CMT with some experience. Many are pretty.

The place at the old Mega around 405 and Bristol I think became very posh and probably have visible women changing / rest room. Forget about the name but have a sister one in Irvine. Older woman but very good massage but actually not as hard working as the young girls if you are also their age. Expensive.

Member #3942
07-01-05, 00:06
There is a latina at body center in lake forest. I heard about her but dont know any details yet. If anyone has info let me or us know. I heard shes not bad looking. The body center in costa mesa is not bad if youre looking for something quick. decent looking girls. But maily need info on lake forest. Latinas have peeked my interest this month.

Thunder Bug
07-01-05, 08:43
Ok I know this is weird, but I would like to know which is the best Legit MP in all of OC with decent rates. Wife wants to get a good massage and I don't want to have to fork out hundreds for a Burke Williams type of place.Spa Gregories in Newport Beach. Sent my wife there and she was "brand new" when she came back. Let me put it this way. I stayed off the AMPs and SW's for alsmot 2 weeks! You figure it out.

Thunder Bug
07-01-05, 09:01
These guys must have been really stupid to be arrested for a pair of ugly decoys.

Why didn't they go to TJ instead?

A pic on page 5 may of the print edition have been the other half of the duo JamesD had reported about earlier. It was the thin black chick in a short skirt who was with an attractive Latina in a blue skirt.Ok guys this is some sh**. Last week Friday was out just running a couple of errands after work. Driving on Harbor, way south near Newport Beach was flagged by a Latina chick who looked way too cute. She was sitting at a bus stop with 2 other Latina's. This girl was a babe. She signaled me to turn into a parking lot next to McDonalds which faces Albertson's I believe. I didn't do it but was so curious that I made a u-turn and came back. I foiund my way behind the bus stop but in the parking lot behind the bus stop to observe. I was there for 20 or so minutes but so enought to know that there was LE activity. I left in much disgust and disappointment. I'm sure 20 - 30% of those arrested were those not really liooking for some action but were lured to the bait. That is just plain "f"-ed up. Guys. If it is "too good to be true" then it is. I know the first time I ever picked up a SW, I noticed LE following me but somehow had "beginner's luck" and dropped her off just as negotiations started.

The last few times I've driven out there has not liooked too good. Just too much LE cars. Be careful out there. Harbor is getting hot in terms of the women but also stings. Don't be foolish.

PotShot
07-01-05, 16:24
Costa Mesa PD is just generating publicity and revenue.

Ho's that work Harbor regularly know to stay out of Costa Mesa. CMPD will arrest them before they get one trick in.

If you see anything just north of the 405 or anywhere south of it you are probably doing business with a cop. Stings are very regular here and not allways publicized.

Don't let the winos,druggies and illegals roaming around the area fool you into thinking that the cops tolerate hookers too. The winos,druggies and illegals are particularly dangerous to deal with,don't have any money and cost more to jail and prosecute than they are worth.

Hookers and pimps have money. Johns have money and cars to impound. The cops don't have to risk as much busting them either. The druggies and gangsters around here will blow a hole through them real quick.

As you can tell I live in Costa Mesa and absolutly hate the worthless excuses for law enforcement in this community.

Happy Hoin!

Bob Amp
07-02-05, 18:26
http://www.ocregister.com/ocr/2005/07/02/sections/region_state/region_state/article_583056.php

Anyone know of any damage here locally or in SM or up in SF? SF is pretty loose. I gotta run. Will check back later.

BOB Amp

Jeff 71
07-03-05, 14:51
Hey where are those 2 chinese providers from Tustin?
Cathy told me a month ago that she was on her last day at 1076 in Tustin.

Linda is still there, or was on Friday, July 1.

John02
07-04-05, 01:17
Anybody been to the Katella place with the "4" on the door? Looks like new owners and recently opened up. Stopped by a long time ago and couldn't get much action. Stopped by yesterday and saw the girl at the counter. She was kind of plain so I left. As I was pulling out I noticed another nicer petite older (early 30's?) looking viet girl standing next to her with a teasing little smile and making eye contact. Might stop by if it looks promising. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

Also cruised by the place down the street. They were shutting down so I parked and watched the parade out the door. Nice merchandise, one honey was waiting for a ride and I asked for her name and she gave it willingly with a smile and told me when she would be working next. Will definitely see her in the near future. What a gem, looked still fresh and didn't have the fancy duds, the designer shades and LV purse that most of these money hungry pros carry. Good luck out there.

ALSMITHONE
07-04-05, 15:37
Bruce has been adverting his Thai girls on CL (OC Erotic Services Section) for a couple of weeks now....can't find any reviews anywhere on them?

I emailed him and he wrote back that a one hour session all inclusive was $160.

Thai girls are so rare in So Cal that I am tempted.

Anyone have any more 411 on them?

Al

Sexy Head
07-04-05, 18:32
I was cruising Beach between Orange and Ball on Saturday night, and picked up a cute short wsw. Once in the car she asked for a ride down to Ball, I asked if she was working, and she asked me to touch her tits. At his point I had no idea it was Sierra. I had called her after Beer Guzzler gave us her number, and she quoted 1.5 for 30/2.25 for 60, and I passed.

Saturday night she gave me her legendary cbj for .4 in the car. When she told me her name is Sierra, I asked her if she was the Sierra from the USASexGuide. She said yes, and she knew Beer Guzzler has posted about her. She said she's had a lot of calls and some good business from that post.

LE kept her phone when they arrested her last week, so she has another one on the way with the same number. She's looking forward to checking her messages when she gets the new phone.

Thanks again BG!

Havin' fun,

S/H

Member #3942
07-04-05, 19:14
Anyone seen Sheila at Lake Forest Body Center? I hear shes a latina.

Asain_Ucker
07-04-05, 22:14
Got up on 4th hornier than a hound dog in a cage with female dogs in heat all around. called around to local amps and all were closed for the holiday. Deceided to try the chinese apt in irvine out of cl.

I called one and was told to come on down. I was there in no time at all. Got thai girl (Mandeny), early 20's, short, lil tits, nice hairy bush. Started me off with a shower, then lotion massage, then a deep throat cbj. After having to slow her down b4 I came in her mouth, I proceeded to daty her sweet bush. She resisted at 1st, but once i found and tickle her g spot she melted in mouth.

I ate for bout 10 min, she was soaked and not bad for a 4th of July lunch. I got my head out from between her luvly thighs and mounted her missionary. She wipe my cum soaked dripping face as I started to bang her. Again I'm ready to explode so I back off and tell her its doggie time. She flips over puts her cute lil thai ass up in the air. I slip in woody and I'm off to the races again, banging her deep and hard. I have her head and hands pressed against the wall which gave me more leverage to bang her without her moving forward.

Her **** is actually a bit tight for a working girl, I could feel her contractions wen I was in the in stroke and paused. Anyway I couldn't hold back any longer so I busted a nut. $160 for all the damage

Since I was in the neighborhood and had a few extra $$, I deceided to call the other apartment off Jamberee and try 4 2nd's. Must have been my lucky day because the girls answered and said come on down. I was only 2 r 3 min away, so off to round 2 for me. Got Candy, chinese, early 20's, a lil flabby, but could smoke a pipe. She must have sucked my pipe for 15min continiously, took a lot of sucking to get it ready for her hot hole.

Anyway I banged her, took some extra effort but I eventually blew my wad. again $160 for the damage. quite expensive 4th but was well worth the fun.

asain ucker

Beer Guzzler
07-05-05, 13:26
Sexy Head,

That is great news man! For some reason when you call her she all of the sudden believes she's a high priced CL girl. It is best to pick her up off the streets and get the 40 cbj - bbbj in my case :)

My advise to mongers is to call her and ask where is her current location. When you arrive, prettend to be another monger just driving by and I'm sure you'll get quoted the normal fees. She does give a good bj.

Beer Guzzler

I was cruising Beach between Orange and Ball on Saturday night, and picked up a cute short wsw. Once in the car she asked for a ride down to Ball, I asked if she was working, and she asked me to touch her tits. At his point I had no idea it was Sierra. I had called her after Beer Guzzler gave us her number, and she quoted 1.5 for 30/2.25 for 60, and I passed.

Saturday night she gave me her legendary cbj for .4 in the car. When she told me her name is Sierra, I asked her if she was the Sierra from the USASexGuide. She said yes, and she knew Beer Guzzler has posted about her. She said she's had a lot of calls and some good business from that post.

LE kept her phone when they arrested her last week, so she has another one on the way with the same number. She's looking forward to checking her messages when she gets the new phone.

Thanks again BG!

Havin' fun,

S/H

Sexy Head
07-05-05, 17:12
CV,

If it's the same Sheila I saw there a few months ago, she's probably early 40's and boney thin, face 4, body 4, attitude 7, service (HJ only - I gave her .4) 7. PM me for my ATF at LFBC.

Havin' fun,

S/H

Anyone seen Sheila at Lake Forest Body Center? I hear shes a latina.

Punter1
07-05-05, 18:56
Check post in Craigslist section.

OC Punter

Punter1
07-05-05, 19:07
Check post in Craigslist section.

OC Punter

Member #3942
07-05-05, 22:49
Yeah havnt tried the CL since I would just go to San Gabrial and get some there in a private apt. Always great. Seen some new places. Called one on 18th street in costa mesa. Think her name is lisa. I think it might be the place thats been there for a long time. It 70 for an hour and she does outcall too.

Member #4975
07-05-05, 23:01
First time poster and long time reader of this board.

I cruised harbor on Saturday night around 1:30 starting at ball road off the 5 fwy when I spotted a wsw near the jib in chapman and i deside to give her a try, so I did the routine le deal and she gets in my car.

Make the deal she ask .65 for head and .1 for f/s so i went for the .1

So we drove to her place at Costa Mesa and it was the experience of my life. Her body was flawles and she didn't rush me at all in fact she let me play wiht her kitty for about 15 min without hearing a word of her. She told me that is from portland and that she will only will be here for a couple of weeks. If anybody interested you can inbox me for her digits.

Beer Guzzler
07-06-05, 13:06
Had my session last night with Liz before she went to work. Man I still believe she provides one of the best BBBJTCIM. She sucked for almost half hour straight and I was loving every single slurp she attempted. She licked my balls, she sucked them, DFK, and pulled her pants down played with her kitty. Had such a good time for the standard bj price on Harbor.

She mentioned one of the guys that I gave the number to called and setup an appointment for 7:30 yesterday morning and stood her up. You know who you are "Ralph", you're messed up. She works all night and will do her best to please you, making her get out of bed to stand her up was not cool.

Reflecting on my previous post with Liz, she is not a non-pro. Looks like she has a little history behind her and she's just trying to clean up her act, especially now that she has children. So also asked that when we call her use *67 before dialing her number, that way your number is blocked and her boyfriend is not suspicious of your phone calls.

Beer Guzzler

Layin Pipe
07-06-05, 19:01
Beer Guzzler,

I just got back from a lunch time rendezvous with semi-pro Liz and have to concur, she has mad SKILLS. I picked her up nearby her pad and drove to the “secluded parking lot” that you had shown her. I whipped out the pipe and she immediately went to work without delay. This girl really knows how to work it! She sucked and licked on the boys and the shaft and never missed a beat. Liz is completely unrushed and I enjoyed her oral delights for about 25 minutes before finishing bbbjcimws. After the deed was done, I tipped her the standard $40 and dropped her off at her pad. This girl is totally cool and laid back and is definitely a keeper!

The funny thing is that just yesterday, I went to LS in Inglewood and had a Latina named Barbie who also has great oral talents. Click here for the post. I have to say however, Liz beats her hands down, no contest!

Before you guys ask, I’m sorry, but I can’t give out Liz’s contact info because I was specifically asked not to.

Thanks again BG!

Layin Pipe

P.S. “Ralph” or whatever your name is, she mentioned you to me as well although not by name. Definitely not cool to stand her up.

Beer Guzzler
07-07-05, 04:11
This guy kngofdiamonds24 with just 1 post PMed me asking for Liz's number.

I am getting married on the 22nd and would like one last hoorah. My buddy directed me to this site.

Sorry guy, you might want to head down to Vegas or Tijuana. I'm not providing a good number to a newbie, nothing personal. Just watching out for my best interest and following the board norms. For all I know you could be a cop.

Beer Guzzler

Triverbum
07-07-05, 11:26
This guy kngofdiamonds24 with just 1 post PMed me
asking for Liz's number.

Sorry guy, you might want to head down to Vegas or Tijuana. I'm not providing a good number to a newbie, nothing personal. Just watching out for my best interest and following the board norms. For all I know you could be a cop.

Beer GuzzlerI asked you for her contact info and I have over 40 posts and you didn't give it to me.lol I know it must have slipped your mind because the Guzzler I know would never not help a veteran Monger out. How does Liz's skills compare to Sierra's ? Inquiring minds want to know.

Triverbum

bluishballs
07-07-05, 19:13
I tried looking for this 69** mp in bp (not mention street), but turned up empty : ( long sad face.

There's a sign for tanning on that big advertising thing at the shopping center, but where the hell is it? I saw LE so I got scared and boned out, maybe it's already down even though ads still appear in OC.

Widespread
07-07-05, 19:37
I did the drive down from Disneyland and didn't see anything till past the 22. Then about 1st I saw a real hot blond in blue & white. Maybe the one jvelasquez post about earlier what an amazing body, 10 from the back.

Further up there were 2 BSW walking together. One in jeans and other in skirti made a uturn and then there was only one bsw in the skirt, the other must have got picked up. Went back looking for the blond but some monger in a black pickup truk was working on it already. As I kept driving back I saw 2 semi chunky latinas, maybe not SW.

Mc Hawker
07-08-05, 03:21
Last hoorah? right. You'll be back.

Originally Posted by kngofdiamonds24

I am getting married on the 22nd and would like one last hoorah. My buddy directed me to this site.

Herb Surfs
07-08-05, 11:15
I cruised Harbor last night around 10:30. Spotted a really cute little bsw near the Carls Jr. on Harbor. Pulled in, she got in did the cop thing off we went. Her name is Tina, about 20, very nice girl, great little body, very good ass. She works out of a motel near the 405.

I don't go to motel rooms, so we went to my office which is in that immediate area and she immediatey got naked, did cbj and fs for $80. Great attitude great technique, nice little body.

I have her digits if anyone is interested.

Be safe.

Herb

Socalasian
07-09-05, 00:26
Working Harbor and is listed on LA CL as "Avani" Cuter than her pics, 19 y.o. from San Jose/Oakland area on vacation. Working CM today and LAX tomorrow before heading back home!

Very skinny, 5'5" maybe 105-110 lbs. Nice small A cups. She seems really too nice to be in the business, nice conversation, very polite and very sweet. Says she's been doing it for a year just for the $$, but she's not jaded yet!!

Those of you who like the spinners or the younger looking ones might like a ride with her! Met up this evening near Harbor/405. A good time, CBJ and a number of positions for $1.00. Same price on the street on online so book an appointment!!

She's headed to LAX tomorrow then home Sunday.

Happy Hunting!

John02
07-09-05, 03:31
Was that you in the green car? I saw two nice SW coming north on Harbor, headed towards Carl's Jr. and when I turned into the street to make contact I saw the green car with the Asian brother already staged and ready to go. About 6:30 p Friday afternoon. By the time I turned around, she was already walking towards you from Harbor and as I drove by she was getting in the car. Good one! Her friend a WSW about mid 20's 7 face, 7 body with some tats. got picked up shortly after you made your move. I headed south of the 405 and cruised through the no-tell motel when lo and behold I see a WSW and a BSW heading out for a stroll.

I pulled into a parking space and made the gesture; they both walked over and the white chick goes "hey papi chulo what are you up to?" I say just cruising and what's your name and what's the donation? She says Daimond and .8 (body6, face5; large tats and some cottage cheese) she's wearing a pink top and jean mini. The sister chimes in "Im Luscious (body4, face4; even more cottage cheese). Alarms went off and I remembered reading about the tag team working on Harbor so I just passed. Took a few trips looking for the honey that got in the green car but left after about an hour. Good catch if that was you bro. Good luck!

Working Harbor and is listed on LA CL as "Avani" Cuter than her pics, 19 y.o. from San Jose/Oakland area on vacation. Working CM today and LAX tomorrow before heading back home!

Very skinny, 5'5" maybe 105-110 lbs. Nice small A cups. She seems really too nice to be in the business, nice conversation, very polite and very sweet. Says she's been doing it for a year just for the $$, but she's not jaded yet!!

Those of you who like the spinners or the younger looking ones might like a ride with her! Met up this evening near Harbor/405. A good time, CBJ and a number of positions for $1.00. Same price on the street on online so book an appointment!!

She's headed to LAX tomorrow then home Sunday.

Happy Hunting!

Ho Down Man
07-09-05, 06:48
Hey all,

Went down Harbor tonight from 405 to 22. Saw a few. 3 WSW ranging from 5-8. A couple with nice bodies but I couldnt see the face. 1 lsw and 6 bsw all ranging in the 4-5 neighborhood. Lots of LE tonight. Unfortunately I did not partake as they all got swooped up. I do have digits to trade. Guzzler man, do you want to trade digits for a hispanic that I met on Lincoln??? She gives a great BBBJTCIM. No rush, takes her time. Name is Cristina. I posted about her before.

Good luck

Ho Man

Member #3942
07-09-05, 10:44
I went to Le JArdin on newport. It was busy and they told me to come back. The girl at the desk was cute but only there to answer phones. Wonder if anyone has been there. So I went near there on 18th to check another place out and it looked too legit even though she does outcall too. Wasnt sure if I wanted to rick it so I went to my normal place. Which by the way Im not going to anymore since I am bored. I need a new place with a new thrill. Any sugestions would be good.

Lurking Fan
07-09-05, 13:01
Friday report.

Noon cruise on Harbor included 2 BSW's. Wasn't interested in dark meat so I passed.

I cruised Harbor again after work. Lots of traffic on Harbor Northbound these days. Southbound is manageable after you get past the 22 construction area. The detours aren't always much faster. 1st s-bound pass saw 2 SW's (1 LSW @ Hazard bus stop wearing black halter top), and BSW cruising between Westminster/Hazard. Picked up a WSW near Edinger wearing white top and jeans. Can't remember her name. Freckled face hair pulled back. smaller breasts, some tummy. Said visiting from Houston until sunday. Gave her a ride and we went to her motel near the 405. Very rushed session.

Headed to up to Disney and on the way spotted 2 pairs of LSW's and 3 solo SW's. Should have waited and not let the smaller head make decisions earlier.

Almost midnight left Disney and took another cruise down Harbor. Kind of surprised that Harbor @ 22 wasn't closed for construction like during some weeknights ~10pm. A pair of LSW's that were not flashily dressed heading N between Trask and Westminster (sorry don't know the names of the sidestreets). Didn't want to end up disappointed like earlier, so cruised till Hazard to see if any better girls working. 1 WSW heading S but I wasn't interested so I went back N. to the LSW's. Saw them leaving a pickup truck that couldn't strike a deal, and by the time I u-turned they were gone. Didn't see anything all the way to MacArthur and nothing again North to the 5. On my last N-bound trip I saw 2 cruisers and 1 unmarked pig on Harbor, a car pulled over in the Marriott lot by a cruiser, and on a sidestreet between McFadden/First were 4 cruisers w/ lights flashing.

Note: Harbor is starting to pickup again. Lunchtime is very hit or miss but SW's can be spotted once in a while usually bsw. Evening commute time there are usually at least one or two of each lsw, bsw, wsw. On Thursday evening there was a group of 3 sw's working Harbor busstop before the Days Inn Westminister/Hazard. Around 8pm the pigs had one of them a WSW w/ black top being questioned near the center median right S of Westminster. Not sure if she got cited for anything, maybe for jaywalking. Also, remember to keep the prices down. Some girls have been saying that they're getting $1+ fs and $.6/$.8 bj. F that.

Member #4975
07-09-05, 16:02
Well guys,

Just want to let you guys know that the little gem wsw i meet was busted by l.e.

I know it sucks cause I wanted to repeat the great experience, but when I call her a guy answed me and told me that cops arrested her.

I guess I have to keep digging to find another tresure on the way.

Well guys, be safe and share the info.

instantdust
07-10-05, 07:21
Man, i don't know what happened. The day started off so well, but ended up with alot of miles clocked and wasted gas. Was suppose to go clubbing but decided to pass on account of getting a call thru to Avani early on in the day.

However later, I drove out to LA and waited for an hour for a call back, but no dice. Gave up and stopped by Paradise on the way home. 2 shakes of the lambs tails and went home at 4 am.

Oh well. At least I get to look forward to TJ on Monday. Sometimes hit or miss eh guys?

K.

Member #3942
07-10-05, 18:30
HOT BLACK GIRL

Young, sexy gives a fullbody hot oil massage. $60/hr flat. Day time Incall in Newport Beach. M-F. (714) 979-XXXX

Nobody tried this yet?

Super Van
07-10-05, 23:23
I took a drive from the 22 to the 405 today on Harbor and saw just one FUGLY BSW. It was deader than dead. I have had really crap luck lately. A few weeks ago I did pick up this hot little BSW by the Carl's & Del and got FS for 1. She advertises on CL in the SD section by the name of Shawna. She has the "double d's in your mouth" ad. They were fun to play with too. The only complaint was her f'n cell phone that she kept jumping off to answer. Otherwise a very positive experience. She is a smoker which did bug a bit smell wise. -SV

Triverbum
07-11-05, 15:02
I don't cruise for SW very much anymore I rely mainly on MP's and Escorts. But found myself with sometime and near Harbor on Thursday evening around 10:00 pm.Started north from the 22 saw WSW near Chapman and Harbor swung around a couple of times to case the situation then she disapeered.Them saw either BSW OR LSW near Target she was ok but a little thick for my taste.Then decided to try south of 22.Went down to Edinger and did not see much but caught a glimpse of some possibilities coming out of 7-11 on First st.So I circled back to take a look.Heading north on Harbor going through light at First st I just about rearend a monger who hit the brakes hard to turn in the driveway just past First st for a wsw or lsw that was strolling there.She was hot but I did not want to turn in there and be an obvios le target.So I circle back and she was gone.Cruised for another half hour or so and saw le hassling a asw for awhile and decided to call it a night.

Triverbum

Triverbum
07-11-05, 15:10
This guy kngofdiamonds24 with just 1 post PMed me asking for Liz's number.

Beer GuzzlerI have got to thank the Beer Guzzler he has hooked me up with two chicks that give very nice BJ's.First there was the young but not so innocent Sierra who gave a nice BJ.Then there was the sweet Liz that gives a great bj and seems to truly enjoy it.I met with Liz this morning after trying to arrange an appointment around her kids and her real job.But I am glad I ws persitant this girl has a cute face and slighlty below average body.Her bottom is a little loose but she can suck a mean dick and is very sweet and nice to talk to.I am looking forward to seeing her again but this time in a room I can't get to comfortable in a car. Thank's again Guzzler.

Triverbum

City Slicker
07-11-05, 16:13
Just came back from this nice experience down in Irvine. Meant up wit Patty (pai tae I think). Damage was 160 if anyone is interested. There are two of them working there.

Nice and clean. Advertise in the OCR.

City Slicker

Super Van
07-11-05, 18:51
Was this on CL? If it is good pass on the love. -SV

HOT BLACK GIRL

Young, sexy gives a fullbody hot oil massage. $60/hr flat. Day time Incall in Newport Beach. M-F. (714) 979-XXXX

Nobody tried this yet?

Greetings,

FYI, there is a new section in the Forum specifically for posting reviews of Craigslist advertisers.

Please look for this new section in the Forum's Table of Contents, under "Craigslist Reviews"

Thanks,

Jackson

Lurking Fan
07-12-05, 03:21
Harbor Monday 7/11 evening

Didn't get a chance to do the lunchtime cruise today. After work cruised Harbor. Got off the 5 and headed S around 7. First pass 2 SW's at 1st light S. of Target (corner w/ Alberto's) w/ a GG porker tailing the walking BSW while the WSW was just standing at the corner. I got all the way to Barker (or some similar name a few blocks S of the 405) and then headed N. On that S pass there were a total of 6 SW's including the 2 mentioned above. N pass didn't have much action. Got back to the GG area and the WSW was walking with 2 SW's (hard to tell if LSW or WSW).

Anyways, chilled in Anaheim for a bit and then cruised again. Around 9pm there was a group of 3 at the BofA busstop near Edinger, a WSW a block N., several BSW's spread out up to Westminster.

Didn't pick anyone up, but just wanted to let everyone know that there were about 16 different SW's (mostly BSW's) along Harbor between ~7 and ~10pm. That number is based on those I've seen working Harbor before, those waving at cars, or chatting with mongers since in the summer sometimes its hard to distinguish between a SW and civ. on a driveby without stopping to give eyecontact.

BTW, there was LOTS of GGPD, SAPD, CCPD on Harbor, at intersections, or heading out of parking lots. Be careful, especially at night.

Member #3942
07-12-05, 07:26
Was this on CL? If it is good pass on the love. -SV

Greetings,

Thanks,

JacksonNot on CL. Its in the OC Weekly. they are online too. She still has her ad there. I havnt been able to call since my hours are crazy. I am surprised nobody has tried her.

City Slicker
07-12-05, 12:41
Beer Guzzler,

You are truly the Daddy Low of OC. I had a session this morning with Liz. She is a bit rough around the edges but real friendly and down to earth. Although I do feel sorry for her current arrangements but had a wonder time with her.

Like Triverbum, I cant seem to get comfortable doing car dates caused I'm constantly checking my rear view mirror. Will probably see her again if schedule permits.

Thanks again Beer Guzzler.

City Slicker

Beer Guzzler
07-12-05, 15:08
City Slicker and Triverbum,

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your time with Liz. She's definitely not a gal with a great body (but she's not fat either), but she sure knows how to handle a chorizo. Man, just listening to you guys makes me want to give her a call. I understand what you say about meeting in car dates, unfortunately, that's all I could do at the times I've seen her. Perhaps a room date would be spectacular! I might have to give that a try. Yes, I also acknowledge her bad situation, as she is having it rough right now. Hopefully things will work out for her and her super busy schedule.

For all others wondering if I could pass on the Liz number. Sorry, don't even bother asking. The few that got it, treasure and don't mess it up.

Beer Guzzler

Beer Guzzler,

You are truly the Daddy Low of OC. I had a session this morning with Liz. She is a bit rough around the edges but real friendly and down to earth. Although I do feel sorry for her current arrangements but had a wonder time with her.

Like Triverbum, I cant seem to get comfortable doing car dates caused I'm constantly checking my rear view mirror. Will probably see her again if schedule permits.

Thanks again Beer Guzzler.

City Slicker

I have got to thank the Beer Guzzler he has hooked me up with two chicks that give very nice BJ's.First there was the young but not so innocent Sierra who gave a nice BJ.Then there was the sweet Liz that gives a great bj and seems to truly enjoy it.I met with Liz this morning after trying to arrange an appointment around her kids and her real job.But I am glad I ws persitant this girl has a cute face and slighlty below average body.Her bottom is a little loose but she can suck a mean dick and is very sweet and nice to talk to.I am looking forward to seeing her again but this time in a room I can't get to comfortable in a car. Thank's again Guzzler.

Triverbum

DiegoHills858
07-12-05, 16:56
On Friday, called up pvt apt from CL on Jamboree and was told to set up an appt. at their other location on Jamboree. Meet up with Sally who spoke little english. Started off with light massage then BBBJ with gagging. Did about four positions even her on the dresser. Damage was 160 but she kept asking for 40 tip. Looks about 5/6, service 7.

Hizark21
07-12-05, 17:55
I was wondering if anyone got a chance to look at the cases of they guys who got busted for "criminal intent to solicit" when the cops had the decoys out a few weeks ago....??

Member #4862
07-13-05, 02:52
Trolled 1st Street in Santa Ana a couple of times yesterday and tonight. NOTHING. A couple of cracked heads, but that's about it. Went home via Harbor and saw some higher-class talent. They were pimped and walked in packs. I typically only approach an SW that's rollin solo.

Thought I'd share my worthless info. I haven't cruised in about two or three months. I hope it hasn't dried up.

Covert
07-13-05, 13:33
Bruce's girls on CL are worth seeing.
My first try at this place was completely forgetable. The girl's looks were 5, massage was just OK, and the after party activities were available, but uninspired. I had all but written them off.
A new add was bragging about new, beautiful girls. I talked to Bruce, who vouched for the looks and service. I rolled the dice, and won! This was a very cute chick, with an absolutely bang'in body. Massage was fantastic, and the dessert was great. All things covered, but what a body!
Damage is 1.80, more than the other girls, but well worth it.
Covert

Herb Surfs
07-13-05, 14:01
After lunch today I was cruising Harbor and I spotted Tina (smokin hot bsw) at a bus stop south of Edinger on Harbor in SA, so I pulled into a parking lot and she recognized me.

SuperVan, you were right dude, she got popped by CMPD (last Friday) and they snagged her cell. But get this, one step further; they made her call her pimp on it before they busted her. When he showed up, they snagged him and impounded his 05 Lexus. Poor little pimpy got no wheels. Bad that the CMPD busted her, good that they busted him.

I asked if she wanted to make some money and she said she could'nt she was waiting for him to pick her up and go get a motel room (near Disney). I asked her if he's now driving a bus?

Might have done something stupid, I gave her my cell phone number and asked her to call me as soon as she gets a new cell. If she calls me with new digits I'll pass it on to those who PM'd me asking for it.

Even at the bus stop just sitting there she looked smokin hot. Oh and I asked her age, just turned 20 in June.

Be safe.

Herb

Member #4862
07-13-05, 23:35
Cruised Santa Ana and Harbor today. Picked up a nice little tart just above Garden Garden Grove Parkway. She didn't look a day over 19. Short, slim, great butt, perky tits. Tight red top, very tight jeans. However, I didn't take it. I was looking for BBBJ which wasn't on her menu. She was willing to go for a $50 CBJ. Her name was Andrea. Keep a look out.

One Wing Low
07-14-05, 02:49
She uses San Jose/San Diego numbers and turns tricks for 100 in various motels like Super 8 on Katella, Anaheim.

She says she's 19 but looks around 30. Her look is below average, typical biker's chick. She has a tatoo, saying 'Tome's girl' on her left butt. Her belly is getting big and sagging.

She has major attitude problems. She tried to upsell me but I insisted on the original deal. She rudely said 'You can't touch me there...' a few times, and used her hand to cock block. She was bitching throughout the session.

It was an unpleasant time and one of the worse 100 spent.

Well. I took one for the team.

One Wing Low
07-14-05, 02:57
Be careful which apartments you go to.

Last year Sheriff department conducted long stings after busting some of those apartments. It's not worth the risk banging a 5/6 girl for 160 and getting busted by the pork.

It's only 1.5 hours drive to the border, where Mexican Porno are out encouraging and protecting paid sex, and where some of the prettier and nicer chicas would do everything for cheap.

On Friday, called up pvt apt from CL on Jamboree and was told to set up an appt. at their other location on Jamboree. Meet up with Sally who spoke little english. Started off with light massage then BBBJ with gagging. Did about four positions even her on the dresser. Damage was 160 but she kept asking for 40 tip. Looks about 5/6, service 7.

Beer Guzzler
07-14-05, 20:56
Alright guys, here is the deal. I’ve been getting way too many requests for Liz’s number even though I asked you guys not to PM me. It true, she gives one of the best bare back blow jobs on this earth. She sucks with lots of passion and it is totally unrushed GFE experience. I’ve asked her if she would object to giving the number out to a few more guys and she agreed as long as she can keep her current schedule and is not bothered at odd hours. So before I spill out my guts with her info and make you guys extremely happy I am setting some guidelines not to ruin this great thing we have going here.

1.First and foremost, treat her with respect. She’s a nice girl and is making some extra cash to leverage her current situation. She’s cute, not skinny, but not fat either, and will treat you right if you do the same. Remember she’s a mother of 2 little ones who depend on her!

2.When you call, use *67 before you dial her number because she has a boyfriend that checks her cell, and this way your number is blocked without having her go delete your number manually. If you’re smart you’ll do this, this way you can avoid “possible” blackmailing situations (I’m not saying she will do it, but you never know)

3.When you call, first ask if she can talk, if she says: “you have the wrong number” then hang up. She’s either with her boyfriend or in a compromising situation where she cannot talk.

4.She is not available at your beckoning call, remember, she has a night job and works most of the time 6 to 7 days a week. Don’t call her at o’dark thirty in the morning just because your little wee-wee is up.

5.Times she is most likely available, after 8 AM when she drops off her kid at school, all the way through maybe 2 PM (Monday through Friday). She has her kids every other week, so when she doesn’t have her kids her availability immediately increases as long as she is not spending time with her boyfriend. She also is available right before going to work between 7:45PM and 8:30PM but you need to call before that to verify availability.

6.Most of the times she will meet you at the McDonalds on Harbor and Westminster, or sometimes by the WAMU on Harbor and Palm (nearby the spot!).

7.If she services you with a bj, don’t be dumb and pay her more than the standard. Pay her the 40 or you’ll mess it up for the rest of us.

8.Of course, if she gives you more than a bj, expect to pay around 80.

9.Don’t forget who hooked you up! I don’t mind you sharing some of your connections through PMs.

10.Lastly, if you have the Liz experience please report on it. Don’t be like 2 (maybe 3) out of the 6 original guys who experienced her and didn’t report. That’s not cool, as this board was created to share our mongering encounters with other mongers.

11.Oh, one last thing. I’ll post the number tomorrow just to make sure that most of you guys read the rules before getting the number.

Enjoy,

Beer Guzzler

Hapa Dik
07-14-05, 22:59
You're the man, Beer Guzzler!

Widespread
07-14-05, 23:15
Did a drive down first street this afternoon and saw one pretty hot lsw in ornge shirt and blue jeans. about a 7. then 2 bsw around 1st & bristol. nothing else until harbor. went down harbor and saw nothing going south. did uturn after 405 and going back north i saw about 5 bsw. one was getting into a white mercedez at about first street. later on north there were 2 lsws looked nice and young. more north there were 2 cute asians. not really sw but nice to look at.

Lurking Fan
07-15-05, 10:19
LOTS of pigs on Harbor the past couple days. Wed. evening right before dusk a monger was pulled over at the oil change place parking lot next to the 76 gas station Harbor/Westminister. He had a SW w/ pink tube top in the passenger seat. Not as many pigs during lunch but then there aren't many SWs then too. As mentioned before, the GGPD, SAPD, and CMPD are all trying to clean up Harbor.

Yesterday evening picked up a SW in GG called Melissa. Said she's visiting from San Diego. Brown waved hair pulled up. Wears glasses. Pink tube top and jeans. Smaller breasts. She had the 'suck me' lips. She'll quote $.5 and $1 but some room to negotiate.

Member #4862
07-15-05, 20:16
I can't wait to meet her. I hope she doesn't get too flooded though.

Black04
07-16-05, 15:18
I can't wait to meet her. I hope she doesn't get too flooded though.I'm back in town, have an appointment with Liz on monday, I'll let you guys know how it goes.

BTW...Asia is like a monger's paradise, 3somes all day for 100 bucks, I can't wait to get back. THey had this one place with an "aquarium" with 300! providers...I was like OMG, my grin was ear to ear, mostly 18 to 24 year old college students and call center employees. If anyone is going to the Philippines soon let me know I'll give you the places.

Member #3942
07-16-05, 21:24
Anything other then asians around in any amps lately? Feel like something new.

HawaiiGuy
07-17-05, 11:40
Cruising Beach Blvd last night around 10. Not too bad; spotted 3 BSW walking between Lincoln and Katella. At the Denny's on Ball, saw a young, curvy not fat BSW. Stopped, she got in very quickly and said her name was Candy. She was just looking for a room for the night; she told me she had just come in from Vegas by way of San Antonio. I asked what she would do in exchange and she said, "Everything."

Found a place after three tries and went inside to do the deed. I told her to shower first and watched her strip. Nice soft skin, great bubble butt, and DD's. I thought she was about 5' 9" at first but after getting down from her heels, I think she was closer to 5' 4".

After BBBJ, quickly had her go cowgirl (what a sight watching those DD's bouncing!), finishing with mish. Tried to go anal but she begged me not to do it. Told her I would take the key and check out if she refused; she then actually started crying. I couldn't take it, so I told her next time.

No phone, no purse, nothing but the clothes on her back. I do not think she is a pro. She said she will stay in the area for a while.

Body: 8
Attitude: 7
Skills: 7

Ladylover
07-17-05, 18:19
Saturday nite Jankyfreak and I went to visit Kevin's place. The girls were tired and not very happy to see us. Quality wasn't all there with only 2 available. I was buzzed and just wanted to see some action so I went for it. very bad experience and a waste of money. Never again will i go there at least not after 1am.

Layin Pipe
07-18-05, 02:39
7/16/2005

On Saturday, I went to visit “Bebe” on the recommendation of a fellow monger. The house fee was $50 for the half hour.

Paid my $50 and went to the room and got undressed. Bebe walks in and let me tell you, she is fine! She immediately takes off her clothes to reveal a sexy, curvy figure. She starts with a nice massage to the neck, shoulders and back. Next thing I know, I feel her running her tongue along my neck and she begins to nibble on my ear.

On the flip, Pipe was at full attention! On goes the cover and Bebe gives a slow and sensual cbj while paying close attention to the boys. After about ten minutes of her oral delights, she climbs aboard for some reverse cowgirl action. Watching her ride the pipe was quite the turn on. I was close to busting so I told her to get on all fours for some doggie. She has a very small waist and a great ass so the view was incredible while I was pounding her. She started to get pretty loud with her moans and I just couldn’t hold out any longer and exploded.

After the deed was done, Bebe helped me get dressed and I gave her an $80 tip. She gave me a big hug and a kiss and I was on my way.

All in all, a nice unrushed session, with a great girl. I will be back.

Electrons 54
07-18-05, 11:17
Ok, guys I know she's pretty good looking but Angel or Mya is a huge flake.

I call her, she says call me back, I call her back, she says, do I know you? Ok I explain again, she says, I'm in a rush can you call me back this afternoon. I say ok when? We arrange for a call at 4, she doesn't answer. I call every 15 mins, for 2 1/2 hrs.

Finally she answers, starts in again, who is this and do I know you? Good grief.

Then she says "I'm doing laundry. Can I call you back in a few minutes?" I say fine.

2 hrs goes by. No call. I call her again, she answers and then hangs up. I call back again, now the phone is turned off, I call again and the same thing.

Ok, she's have a hard day perhaps, tomorrow is another day.

I keep calling and calling, and finally she picks up. We speak, arrange for a time, about 5 hrs in the same day, yesterday. She agrees, but no price neg, which is ok perhaps she doesn't like neg. on the phone and only will do that on the phone.

About 1 hr before the appt, she calls back and says, how do you know me? And then negotiates a price, also she says, has a room, but you have to pay 40 extra for the room. Ok, that sounds ok on top of the price. of $. Then she says "call me back when you get closer and I'll give you the exact location and the room #."

I'm within 15 mins and call. No answer, and her VM is full. This goes on for about 2 hrs. calling again about 20 times. I'm yet to get a call from her.

YMMV but is a major flake, no girl is woth this much aggreviation.

Beer Guzzler
07-18-05, 12:51
I hope everyone had a good weekend and thought of getting a nice bbbjtccim from Liz. Lets hope everyone respects the guidelines I setup last week. If you see her please report.

Star-seis siete, siete uno cuatro, nueve uno tres, ocho seis tres zero.

Enjoy,

Beer Guzzler

Travelling Guy
07-18-05, 13:03
Was finally able to schedule a meeting with Liz last evening. She was running a few minutes late but that wasnt a problem. Met at the McD and she said she was a little short on time as she had to pick her kids from the sitter. Into the car and off we went to a nice secluded spot - some normal small talk on the way.

And as she gets down on junior, man she's the real deal. She really knows the importance of going nice, warm, slow and sloppy. You just know that shes really into it when she is on it! A few minutes of this-is-heaven experience later, I finally bust and she knows the importance of keep going after that - prefect 10! A sweet hug and she asks to be dropped back to where I picked her from and I - just complied!

I am not at liberty to share the digits - shes BeerGuzzler's girl, ask him! And if you already have her number, she just wanted me to remind you that block your id by dialing *67 before her number as she can disguise it as a call from her ex or sister that way. And if she says its wrong number - she is with her boyfriend, respect that and dont call back.

BG, you are the man and she is the real deal !
Peace Out,
Regular

One Wing Low
07-18-05, 13:32
I was in Cafe Lu (?) at the corner of Harbor and McFadden in Santa Ana.

There were about 10 young, pretty waitresses, wearing very skimpy clothes, serving coffee to a bunch of guys with eyes bugging out from their skulls.

Would love to hump these honeys. Does anybody have any contacts to make it happen? Would love to exchange some good contacts.

These girls all drive very expensive sports cars. One showed up with a brand-new Porsche Carrera GT which must have costed $70K. Is there anyway I can help her make payments on that fine car? Please advise.

City Slicker
07-18-05, 14:04
She is a total flake and often spaced too. However, if you do get lucky and get a hold of her then it is a pretty nice experience.

I played the phone tag and missed a appointment with her a few times but finally got a hold of her while I was on my lunch break. Keep trying and you might get lucky too.

Stay safe.

City Slicker

Ok, guys I know she's pretty good looking but Angel or Mya is a huge flake.

I call her, she says call me back, I call her back, she says, do I know you? Ok I explain again, she says, I'm in a rush can you call me back this afternoon. I say ok when? We arrange for a call at 4, she doesn't answer. I call every 15 mins, for 2 1/2 hrs.

Finally she answers, starts in again, who is this and do I know you? Good grief.

Then she says "I'm doing laundry. Can I call you back in a few minutes?" I say fine.

2 hrs goes by. No call. I call her again, she answers and then hangs up. I call back again, now the phone is turned off, I call again and the same thing.

Ok, she's have a hard day perhaps, tomorrow is another day.

I keep calling and calling, and finally she picks up. We speak, arrange for a time, about 5 hrs in the same day, yesterday. She agrees, but no price neg, which is ok perhaps she doesn't like neg. on the phone and only will do that on the phone.

About 1 hr before the appt, she calls back and says, how do you know me? And then negotiates a price, also she says, has a room, but you have to pay 40 extra for the room. Ok, that sounds ok on top of the price. of $. Then she says "call me back when you get closer and I'll give you the exact location and the room #."

I'm within 15 mins and call. No answer, and her VM is full. This goes on for about 2 hrs. calling again about 20 times. I'm yet to get a call from her.

YMMV but is a major flake, no girl is woth this much aggreviation.

Black04
07-18-05, 17:02
Damn!

She had to cancel our appt for lunch today, so I'll see her 2morrow. That post makes me want her mouth even more. :)

Member #4862
07-18-05, 19:59
I hooked up with Liz this morning. Great, great skills. Her face is absolutely beautiful. Her ass is a bit big (Latina-style big), I'm seriously thinking about a FS with her soon. As described in others' posts, had a solid 20 minute BBBJ session with her. Great licking, slober and lip smacking. Awesome, thanks for the info.

Conner11
07-18-05, 22:29
Tried to find Larson.

I just saw residential.

Herb Surfs
07-19-05, 11:22
Hooked up with Liz at 5:00 PM last night. Picked her up at Harbor and Westminster off we went. This girl is a great blow job artist and a very nice gal as well.

She left her cell phone in one of her earlier dates car yesterday but she got a new one right away adn the number remains the same.

Thanks to Guzzler forsharing this one.

Be safe.

Herb

Beer Guzzler
07-19-05, 12:23
I happened to run into Liz last evening and gave her a lift to the bus stop on Harbor and Katella. We chit chatted a little and she told me how business was doing great. Unfortunately, some guy Dan took off with her cell phone and didn't return immediately after he left. This forced her to go get a new one (which she was thinking about doing anyway). If some of you guys tried calling her between the "Dan" cell phone disappearance and the time she was getting a new cell phone she missed your call.

On another note, I knew something like this would happen soon. Some guy "Rick" - the golfer who got a bj from her at the golf course parking lot near the block over paid her services with 60 instead of the usual 40. Dude I know she is having difficult times, but do you really want to mess it up for all of us? Same thing must've happened with Sierra. Once a dumb ass started over paying her she wouldn't take the 40 bj offers anymore. Keep the prices down! No matter how good the bj is or you think you are falling in love with her, for the love of mongers keep the prices down.

I know some of you guys while trying to get extra perks from Liz will spill out your guts telling her everything that is being written about her on this board. It happened with Chris, and I know it will happen again. If those are your intentions your a stupid dumb ass whom is not worth sharing our mongering info with. Keep this info to yourself and do not share with the girls.

I checked out Harbor last night in hopes of finding another gem out on the streets. Unfortunately, I didn't find squat! The streets were kind of dead and all that was left to be found was some skanky ass SWs. I did spot what seem to be a good looking WSW off Harbor by the A&W/Chevron. She had a good body (nice ass) and had dyed blonde hair. After she kept getting in and out of a monger's car at the chevron (off-green honda odyssey) she got into mine. She wanted 50 for a bj and I countered with 40 (the standard) which she accepted. I was running out of time and she wanted to stop by the store to get rubbers. So I dropped her off and went home with the blue balls. Besides her grill didn't look too good once she got into the car.

I'll try to give Harbor another check today. If anyone has info on new/good AMPS please share. I think its time I checked one out.

Beer Guzzler

Black04
07-19-05, 13:01
Damn!

She had to cancel our appt for lunch today, so I'll see her 2morrow. That post makes me want her mouth even more. :)Beer,

Hey man I missed her again, I've been fucking patient, but it seems like she is too busy with kids or something, I agree don't fuck up and give 60 for a BJ.

I called the old number you gave this morning to see if we can hook up and it still worked?

So she has 2 phones now maybe?

Keep this shit low guys.

Black

Electrons 54
07-19-05, 13:08
She is a total flake and often spaced too. However, if you do get lucky and get a hold of her then it is a pretty nice experience.

I played the phone tag and missed a appointment with her a few times but finally got a hold of her while I was on my lunch break. Keep trying and you might get lucky too.

Stay safe.

City SlickerShe is very frustrating to work w/ and she tried to up sell even before I met her. I definitely didn't want to do the over paying bit so I said 80, she countered w/ the usual 100, but wanted to charge extra for the room, on top of $. then she said, call back when you get closer. of course she answer the phone.

This girl on something?? or just high on being a space cadet?

Now I realize we are working stiffs here, and these providers do what they do, and probably why they are doing this for a living or extra doe, but SW types are such flakes, and no small wonder why they can't hold down a regular job.

Thanks again for the info CS.

Beer Guzzler
07-19-05, 14:41
Liz has the same number as before. She only changed phones but kept the same number. I know some of you are antsy at getting her to suck your chorizo but remember that she is a semi-pro with limited time. She was suppose to not have the kids this week but her ex flaked on her. The only times that she will probably be available is before she heads to work between 7:45PM and 8:30PM, I guess one lucky guy can get a nice bbbj from her tonight.

Beer Guzzler

Lurking Fan
07-20-05, 01:14
Harbor recon,

Monday 7/18 - Cruised from 7-9:30. It was dead. Saw 3 SW's during the whole time. Hopefully there was action and I was just at the wrong places at the wrong time.

Tuesday 7/19 - Cruised 6:30-7:15. 1st trip S there was 7 SW's between Westminister and JIB. Most were on Nbound side and 2 were in the median. 1 decent looking ASW (maybe philipino) at JIB busstop who happened to miss the bus, but the face just didn't do it for me. Another BSW at Fifth. Then nothing to Edinger. U-turned and saw the ASW still there. Nothing all the way to the 5.

Tailz
07-20-05, 04:34
I was in Cafe Lu (?) at the corner of Harbor and McFadden in Santa Ana.

There were about 10 young, pretty waitresses, wearing very skimpy clothes, serving coffee to a bunch of guys with eyes bugging out from their skulls.

Would love to hump these honeys. Does anybody have any contacts to make it happen? Would love to exchange some good contacts.

These girls all drive very expensive sports cars. One showed up with a brand-new Porsche Carrera GT which must have costed $70K. Is there anyway I can help her make payments on that fine car? Please advise.Cafe Lu No Action bro. Just eye candy.

Beer Guzzler
07-20-05, 12:17
For those of you that keep PM'ing me for Liz's number,

Dudes, I already passed out the number on the board. Take your time to translate the number from Spanish to English. If you don't know Spanish, then go google a spanish translation website that will do the job for you. It is very simple, so please stop asking for the number.

Beer Guzzler

Beer Guzzler
07-20-05, 12:24
I also did some minor recon on Harbor last night. I spotted only one skanky WSW that was at the corner Harbor and Washington. The streets have been dead for a few days now. Too much pig action! I might have to do a lunch time drive to see if I spot something good.

Beer Guzzler

Electrons 54
07-20-05, 16:04
Just a FYI guys, back in business again. Same girls, I think Coco and Rose tomorro and Friday at Larson.

Black04
07-20-05, 17:14
Finally sampled Liz' BJ skills, wohoo, damn. Just a BJ so I won't go into details, and I gave her the .4

Thanks BG!

Beer Guzzler
07-20-05, 18:30
Dude what is wrong with you? If you must know, smart mongers use fake names! Therefore, if I mentioned someones name then no one should really know who the hell they are. Use the number, try to set me up, do whatever the hell you want, your insults and threats are useless. I guess you have no better way to spend your time than threatining someone or trying to harm them. I have better things to do in life than stoop down to your level.

Beer Guzzler

You must be pretty fucking dumb. You use mongers first names on this site and give out the location of the private spot where they take their dates. Whats next, you going to give out their cell numbers, the color and type of car they drive and license numbers.
Why don't you just call the Santa Ana PD and tell them over the fucking phone you stupid asshole, all because someone paid a ***** $20.00 more than you can afford. Let's see $7.50 per hour, I guess thats 3 more hours you'd have to work to pay her that extra $20.00, now I understand.
I'm now going to use this chicks phone number that you so stupidly provided to "everyone" on this site and set your ass up. She can be bought, I assure you.
Watch your back vato! *67

For all we know, this is the infamous "Rick" who will probably mess it all up for us. Regardless of what his real name is, you guys need to enjoy Liz while it last. I don't think it will much longer if some dumbass is sabotaging our fun.

Beer Guzzler
07-20-05, 18:46
Has anyone seen Sierra lately? What's up with her? Is she still in the area and is she still charging outrageous prices?

Beer Guzzler

Joe Monger
07-20-05, 19:28
For all we know, this is the infamous "Rick" who will probably mess it all up for us. Regardless of what his real name is, you guys need to enjoy Liz while it last. I don't think it will much longer if some dumbass is sabotaging our fun.

Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love this board but the fuckhead ratio here is rediculously high. I've had nothing but problems whenever I've given out phone numbers to EVERYONE. There might be 7-10 people here who I would unquestionably give out a number to. That's it. You should be WAY more careful Mr. Beer Guzzler.

There is one ASSHOLE in particular whose abuse (vebal and otherwise) towards providers has been substansiated. And if I see your SUV driving down Harbor I WILL jump out on your ass. Guaranteed. And you'll probably cry and yell at me in the same broken english you post with. And just like your posts, I wont understand what you're saying. But you'll understand me by the time I'm through. Maybe I should videotape it, put some shitty Beyonce song to it, and post it on the internet. What do you think?

Joe

Layin Pipe
07-20-05, 19:35
Beer Guzzler,

Member 5150 is a prime example of the numerous "Lurkers" that infest this forum. Isn't it funny that Member 5150 has no posts, hasn't provided any information to this forum but he is quick to give a "Contributing Member" of this forum a bunch of crap.

Member 5150, please crawl back under the rock that you have been hiding under.

BTW, with regards to Sierra, I think the last update on her was by Sexy Head. Click here for his post. She's still out and about but her phone # no longer works.

Layin Pipe

Beer Guzzler
07-20-05, 20:00
Joe,

You are right, I'm going to build my buddy list on this board and only share info with those guys. There are far too many idiots on here.

Beer Guzzler

Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love this board but the fuckhead ratio here is rediculously high. I've had nothing but problems whenever I've given out phone numbers to EVERYONE. There might be 7-10 people here who I would unquestionably give out a number to. That's it. You should be WAY more careful Mr. Beer Guzzler.

There is one ASSHOLE in particular whose abuse (vebal and otherwise) towards providers has been substansiated. And if I see your SUV driving down Harbor I WILL jump out on your ass. Guaranteed. And you'll probably cry and yell at me in the same broken english you post with. And just like your posts, I wont understand what you're saying. But you'll understand me by the time I'm through. Maybe I should videotape it, put some shitty Beyonce song to it, and post it on the internet. What do you think?

Joe

Speck
07-20-05, 22:31
I haven't given out much in the way of phone numbers on this board in that past two years or so. The reason is that I gave away more than 10 numbers on an internet board in the past and some one called the girl and f---ed her up pretty bad. There are a lot of scumbag mongers out there and I really don't need them messing up the cute 18-21 year old wsw and lws I monger for.

Asain_Ucker
07-21-05, 00:49
Joe, Beer and Speck,

I have to agree with all on the phone number issue. I get private messages all the time from guys that have only 1,2 maybe or 3 reports. I'm kind of new myself maybe 1 1/2 to 2 yr's on this website, but I still dont like giving out numbers unless I recognize the screename.

Jus my 2 cents,

Asain Ucker

Travelling Guy
07-21-05, 01:34
You guys are dead right about some element of the unknown associated with anything that is ever shared on a public board, but I guess I definitely increase the count by 1 of people who think Member 5150 was so incredibly stupid and naive that its not even funny! I mean - dude! I knew not to use my real first name in mongering the first day I started mongering - how much intelligence does it really take ! really !

Anyway I had called Liz yesterday evening to meet her again but she was going to be working 6:00PM to 6:00AM this week and thats the time that suits me the most - so I guess its my bad! I am planning on giving the Las Alamitos place a shot though, any ideas what time they are open until ?

Till then - keep mongering, keep safe and make SOME USE of that THING in your head, no - I was talking about BRAIN !!

Peace out,
Regular

Samurai II
07-21-05, 10:18
Hey Beer Guz,

I would like to try Liz. I am glad you will be sharing her info. I didnt want to push it since you didnt want to go too public. Look forward to having a great time with her.

Samurai.

Elmerjo
07-21-05, 12:38
Ran into a girl yesterday in BP named Shy. Cute slim red head. We discussed details for F/S and went back to her hotel in BP near Knotts. When we got to the room I asked if I could shower. I stripped down and jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower I was surprised to see her still sitting in a chair fully clothed. She asked me for payment. I asked her if she was going to get undressed. She said she does not undress until payment is made. Immediate red flag for me. I think she was either 1. Bacon 2. Going to take my money and run or 3. Take my money and then demand an upsell. Let me know what you guys think or if any of you have ever seen her. Either way, be careful

Beer Guzzler
07-21-05, 14:35
I've added all the trustworthy mongers to my buddy list. From now on, when I have a great experience with a SW or AMP I will give full details on the board but will exclude contact info. I will provide contact info only to those on my buddy list. I feel bad for all the new members of the board. These mongers will need to build credible reputation before they can get on my list. You can thank Member 5150, so please feel free to send your hate mail to him for his one and only contribution.

Beer Guzzler

Jeff 71
07-21-05, 15:35
I am planning on giving the Las Alamitos place a shot though, any ideas what time they are open until ?

Peace out,
Regular"We close at 9 o'clock," says the K-girl who answers the phone. As Vick Accu-med, it is in the book.

Beer Guzzler
07-21-05, 17:14
This would immediately setoff a redflag in my head. Get dressed, take your money somewhere else since there is plently of fish in the sea. What did you do? I've been in weird situations where I've had to cut my losses (mostly time) and get a way as quickly as I could. Last thing you want is a problem with a pimp or LE.

Beer Guzzler

Ran into a girl yesterday in BP named Shy. Cute slim red head. We discussed details for F/S and went back to her hotel in BP near Knotts. When we got to the room I asked if I could shower. I stripped down and jumped in the shower. When I got out of the shower I was surprised to see her still sitting in a chair fully clothed. She asked me for payment. I asked her if she was going to get undressed. She said she does not undress until payment is made. Immediate red flag for me. I think she was either 1. Bacon 2. Going to take my money and run or 3. Take my money and then demand an upsell. Let me know what you guys think or if any of you have ever seen her. Either way, be careful

Travelling Guy
07-21-05, 17:56
Had to work till really late this morning and decided to take a recon of Harbor at 4:30AM before crashing into bed. Saw 2 BSWs by sagerstorm and another BSW by the next intersection. Saw a light skinned BSW and a WSW walking towards the donut shop. Made a u-turn at the next intersection and saw a cruiser parked in the 7-11 lot. Anyway made another u to get N bound on Harbor and pulled into the lot before donut place to wait for the duo.

Gave WSW the nod and she walk by the window :
Me: Want a ride !
She: No I want money !
Me: Get into the car !
She gets into the car and -
Me: Your cop ?
She: No. as she grabs junior(hehe) looking for stuff (I just love when they do that :-) )
Me: Me neither as I grab her tits which were really nice and perky (the real reason why I love to ask the cop question !!)

And this is where the not so good part begins-
She: Not so hard, it hurts (and I was pretty gentle dude! damn...whats with these bitches?)
She: What do you want
Me: head
She: Got 50
Me: 40
She: ok....find a spot

Off to the spot, she puts the cover and gets on it. Wouldnt say say bad technique but man Liz just spoilt us mongers who have been with her!! Anyway she keeps going nicely on junior but ignores the boys, takes it a little deeper on request(+1), plays with the boys a little on request - but I could play better with them myself(+.5) ! Titty play absolutely not available(-1). Anyway I took a very loo..ong time to bust and she did not complain about time(+1), so thats kind of saving grace for her. But as I finally bust, she stops and does like maybe 2 small tugs with hand and thats it - its Clean yourself honey time (-2) man I hate when this happens! Maybe somebody needs to send these beeyatches to ho-school where they they teach them the tricks before they get the license to walk the streets ! Overall, body 8, face 7.5, technique=7, -1 for no tit-play, -2 for stopping as soon as I came. So overall a 6/10 experience.

She said she came from Vegas a couple of days back but is originally from LA.

Got the digits for trusted members.

Peace out,
Regular "I want a latina now" Guy

Beer Guzzler
07-21-05, 20:06
I cruised Harbor last night and I didn't find squat as usual. I did remember reading about a sting last month (I think) where they were busting guys down by the IKEA on Harbor. As I was headed home I noticed a tow truck towing a car and LE with their lights on another car. Are they still trying to pull the same sting on poor misinformed mongers?

Also, the Harbor Carls-DelTaco area has been extremely dead these days. What happened to that area, it used to be full of hoes last year. I nearly got busted last time (a couple of months ago) when I tried to pick a BSW near a bus stop. I love that area because you can pick up a SW and lose yourself behind companies and find lots of quiet spots. I remember picking up a few good ones. Has anyone cruised Beach/Ball lately?

Beer Guzzler

Joe Monger
07-21-05, 20:47
I haven't given out much in the way of phone numbers on this board in that past two years or so. The reason is that I gave away more than 10 numbers on an internet board in the past and some one called the girl and f---ed her up pretty bad. There are a lot of scumbag mongers out there and I really don't need them messing up the cute 18-21 year old wsw and lws I monger for.

A GOOD provider/friend of mine was assaulted because I trusted the idiots on this board with her phone number. I'm sorry to hear you had the same experience.

Joe

James D 2004
07-21-05, 22:45
My friend, it sounds as if someone gave you a good spank with some tablets at the mountain top. So hard that the words - 'thou shall not give out digits' were forever etched on your ass. Then you ran down the mountain and spread the good words ever since, showing everybody the tablets, or your ass? Looked like that almighty turned another sinner into a preacher, hallilujah.

Speck, you slipped again, admit that you are not politically correct deep inside. All the cute 18-22 year old Asian girls work in safe and clean apartments, but there are plenty of cute black girls around.

Nigh Stick 11
07-22-05, 02:04
I was at BC Cafe on Westminstr and the girls were smoking. I have heard rumors of vietnamese cafes letting extras in if you put your spoon a certain way, but as I am not ethnic Vietnamese (ethnic Korean actually) I have not been able to find any in Garden Grove/Westminister. If anyone wishes to help a young aspiring rookie monger out, I would greatly appreciate it, and reciprocate with info about the various AMPs in the San Bernardino Riverside area if you so desire the information. Thanks for all the info, guys. I was a longtime lurker and I hope to contribute to the forum.

Lurking Fan
07-22-05, 10:04
Also, the Harbor Carls-DelTaco area has been extremely dead these days.Beer,

I haven't seen any SW's in this area for several weeks during the early evening hours (6-8) except for one Friday evening about 2 Friday's ago. Can't confirm nighttime hours for you.

Harbor report 7/21 7pm

Several BSW's between Westminster and 1st. Nothing to MacArthur. On return north, was first car at Fifth stop light, and could see 2 BSWs and 1 LSW at 'Best'. 5 mongers all make U-turns from Sbound to Nbound and then pull into the 2 parking lots like they were in a military or band line lol. The 3 SW's were trying to figure out who should head to which parking lot.

Elmerjo
07-22-05, 11:30
This would immediately setoff a redflag in my head. Get dressed, take your money somewhere else since there is plently of fish in the sea. What did you do? I've been in weird situations where I've had to cut my losses (mostly time) and get a way as quickly as I could. Last thing you want is a problem with a pimp or LE.

Beer GuzzlerI did exactly as you suggested. I got dressed and left. I had an appointment in LA so I stopped at GS in COI on the way. Had 30 min. with Sandy. I don't think they have a bad looking girl there. They are all knockouts.

Browneyed
07-22-05, 13:52
Nigh stick,

All urban legends about them cafe girls, they make their $$$ by just lookin good and flirting with the customers. However, on occasion they will go out with you if they like you and your willing to spend $$$ on them. If you got game you can definately get laid, but be warned they will milk you for all you got.

Honda2005
07-22-05, 15:09
Short-time member, first-time poster.

I did my homework and did some reading on the various forums. I'm in the OC and not into the SW scene, I'm more into the AMP's.

I decided to make a trip out to COI to visit Golden Sea because of a couple of previous reports. I went yesterday at about 2pm. I was greeted by an older mamasan, asked to fill out some sheet that they use for everyone, used an alias, of course, and I was led back to a room near the showers. Took a shower, a couple minutes later my masseuse comes in.

She asked if I'd been there before, I said no, this was my first visit there but that I had been to other massage parlors. She starts giving me a good neck massage, as she doing this, I start to rub up her leg, to her ass and then in between her legs. She says to relax, that there will be time for that later. So I relax and she continues the massage. She massages my back so good, I hear a nice crack that must have put my back into alignment. When she's done with the massage, she goes out of the room for a minute and then comes back with a rubber, my guess.

She then takes down her top and starts a light finger touch massage, rubbing my ass and my balls. She then starts rubbing her b-size, small-c tits on my back, breathing in my ear. She works her way down my back to my balls, which she then takes a hold of the package and starts kissing, licking and sucking on the boys. I then get asked to turn over and she holds my dick and asked what I wanted. I said everything and then she asked if I knew the price, I said yes, 80, she says no, 120, I say all I have is 100 and she's good with that. She then puts the cover on starts a cbj with some nice DT! I didn't even have to force her head down, she was taking and jamming my dick into her throat!

As a few minutes of that, we then go to miss, where I take my time stroking in and out of her, and the I tell her to turn over so we can go doggy. I start slow at first and then speed up until I cum. She goes and gets a warm towel, wipes me off, helps me get dressed, walks me out and the mamasan says good-bye. I will be making a return visit when I get some extra spending cash.

House: .50
Masseuse: 1.00 Sandy, early to mid thirties:7
Attitude:8 Massage:9 Performance:8
Overall:8

xverydirectx
07-22-05, 15:13
I was cruising Harbor & Westminster a couple days ago and saw a wsw around 1:30 pm at the liquor store behind the flower shop. She looked very young 18 or so and had glitter on her face and eyes, belly was pierced, and she had tats. Did anyone pick her up or know her name? contact info?

LE pulled into the parking lot and parked while I was trying to pick her up.

DAMN IT! I was bummed because she looked pretty hot!

Beer Guzzler
07-22-05, 15:59
I TOFTT yesterday after work. I checked out OCR and found a bunch of good prospects (lots of 160 deals). But decided to check something local in Irvine and found a MP in the McDurmott area off of Main. No, it's not the original place on McDurmott with the old lady who does legit cheap half hour massages.

They sounded asian on the phone, so I thought there might be a chance to score. When I got there pass 7PM there was only one lady upfront and she was white (Russian). In her 40s, but kinda reminded me of a co-workers so I was quickly aroused. Paid 40 for half and went to get butt naked. She asked for a flip (face down) and started on my back. I folded the towel in half so it could easily come off.

She was doing a decent massage and tried to break the ice many times with small talk. The towel came off me several times while on my stomach but she would not budge. I shifted several times to motion that my hard chorizo was uncomfortable at the POA (position of attention) while on my stomach, but nothing happened. I personally asked for a flip prentending that my quads were aching. She did the legs and never made an attempt to play with the boys or chorizo. I finally got tired and asked to removed the towel completely and she declined with a frown. Good massage but no tip.

This is on 18271 McDurmott Suite G. She reported to having 3 other Russian ladies and one Latina. I would've loved to have pounded that lady, she was decent looking but mostly because she looked like someone from work.

Member #4452
07-22-05, 18:41
I was at BC Cafe on Westminstr and the girls were smoking. I have heard rumors of vietnamese cafes letting extras in if you put your spoon a certain way, but as I am not ethnic Vietnamese (ethnic Korean actually) I have not been able to find any in Garden Grove/Westminister. If anyone wishes to help a young aspiring rookie monger out, I would greatly appreciate it, and reciprocate with info about the various AMPs in the San Bernardino Riverside area if you so desire the information. Thanks for all the info, guys. I was a longtime lurker and I hope to contribute to the forum.I visited one of these Cafe's as well, and there were about 5 girls, 3 were average looking and 2 were absolutely gorgeous. I am not asian but an asian friend told me that the girls working here are trying to find a rich husband. I noticed this while there as one of the girls was flirting with an older guy sitting next to me. I am to young looking (26) so the girls didn't give me any play as they thought I was too young to have any money. I also got some stares from the vietnamese guys there. I'll go back when I'm older. If anyone has info on possible extras with these girls please share your stories.

Member #3942
07-22-05, 22:03
Havn't read anything new or good in north OC. Guess there is nothing. Too bad. Maybe Ill look closer to the 60 fwy. I dont know anything there but I will check it out. Has to be some Latina places there somewhere you would think.

Joe Dokes
07-23-05, 01:25
About 4:00 this afternoon (Friday) I called Liz to ask about her availability this weekend. She politely asked me to call back next week, and to post here that she has no availability this weekend and does not want to receive any phone calls untill Monday as her boyfriend might be answering the phone Saturday and Sunday while they are out of town together. Please honor her request!

Layin Pipe
07-23-05, 01:26
Hey Guys,

I was in Yorba Linda today so I figured I would stop by an old haunt but come to find out it is no longer there. The place was called Sunny Therapy and it was located on Main Street in the Old Town section of Yorba Linda. This place was good for HJ & CBJ/FS provided you brought your own protection. Does anyone know if they moved? Are there any other places in Yorba Linda that provide FS?

Layin Pipe

Lurking Fan
07-23-05, 23:16
Be careful on Harbor since there is a lot of LE. Cruised for several hours Friday evening and there were a bunch of SW's out, especially 2 hot WSW's out. There were several OC Sheriff's (the ones with the big star symbols on the doors) as well as 2 unmarked black Fords patrolling Harbor along with the usual local PD's.

Triverbum
07-25-05, 12:03
Has anyone seen Sierra lately? What's up with her? Is she still in the area and is she still charging outrageous prices?

Beer GuzzlerGuzzler,

The last time I saw Sierra was just after the 4th of July and she was going back to Oklahoma for two to three weeks to tie up loose ends and then drive back here for good.

Triverbum

Ps: Sounds like 5150 needs and attitude adjustment.

PotShot
07-26-05, 03:43
Been seeing working girls south of the 405 on Harbor in the afternoon the last couple of days. Didn't look like bacon but you can never be too sure in CM.

Medium looks white trash types not dressed flashy or acting obviouse other than orbiting the intersections and chatting with motorists that stop.

Counted 4 total on the way out today from Victoria to the 405. One of them was a fairly decent looking blond wearing a black tank top, bell bottom jeans and a ponytail. Saw her jay walk and lean into a car driven by an old dude near Adams. I also saw a black chick at a bus bench near Wilson that looked kind of out of place.

Just watch your shit if you partake. Cops love to run stings around here and real ho activity is rare and short lived.

Happy Hoin!

City Slicker
07-26-05, 13:25
Hey fellas,

My company just relocated to the Irvine area. I used to go to different ones in Yorba Linda, Tustin, Garden Grove, etc, but here in this new area I'm lost. I've tried using the OCR but it's not much help and have been to a couple of places too (Fair Ave in Costa Mesa).

If you have a pull and tug place please PM me a brother in need.

Thanks,

City Slicker

lowball
07-26-05, 17:00
OH my! Thank You! Berr Guzzler!!! BJ of a lifetime!!! and for 40!!!! I am going to make this a regular deal!! This little car date was better than half the rushed MP deals that seem to be plagueing OC...... Let's be nice to the girl, I know I will....

Beer Guzzler
07-26-05, 18:39
Wow!

The reviews on Liz have been extremely positive by all mongers on this board. Liz is a true gem and we have to treat her extremely well. I'm curious to find out if anyone has tried FS with her yet. If her FS is as good as her BJs then I wouldn't be surprised if a monger was to propose to her.

On to other news, I've cruised Harbor a few nights and have found little action. Last night I did spot about 3 WSW but was running home late and I had to pass.

I tried another "so called" AMP in Tustin on Newport and Bryan. It is in the OCR and located in the huge medical complex. The fee was 40 and was greeted by this cute Viet girl in her early 20s. I started by grabbing her ass, tits, you know the SOP for AMPS. She was doing a decent massage and then I flipped. Unfortunately, she did not want to play with the chorizo. She said she would only caress the boys while I wacked off. She was a little hottie, so I wacked off while she massaged the boys. Left no tip.

Beer Guzzler

Beer Guzzler
07-26-05, 18:43
Triverbum,

What's up? Haven't heard from you in a while. Did you get a chance to sample Liz? Have you been playing the mongering game? You need to hook me up with one of your chicks. PM me and let me know if you have any good info.

Beer Guzzler

Guzzler,

The last time I saw Sierra was just after the 4th of July and she was going back to Oklahoma for two to three weeks to tie up loose ends and then drive back here for good.

Triverbum

Ps: Sounds like 5150 needs and attitude adjustment.

Lonedog1
07-27-05, 01:09
What a talent! I haven't had a BJ like that since,well,maybe never.This girl is one incredible performer.I was a little bit nervous 'cause I don't usually do the street thing or car dates,but Liz had me ready for liftoff and had blastoff in no time at all.Can't say enough good things about her,and as Beer Guzzler says,a real nice person to boot.

Those who have seen her,you know how lucky you are,and those who have an appointment,you will.

BG,I owe ya one man!!

Lurking Fan
07-27-05, 02:56
Harbor 7/26 5:30-9pm

Minimal SW action. 1 pair of WSW (#1 tall long brown hair, skinny, white outfit. #2 blue top, short, a bit thicker, face was a little cuter than #1 but just my opinion) near Westminster several times. Several BSW's between Westminster/First usually walking along Harbor. 1 LSW or WSW wearing white halter top, darker blonde hair, ~C's, spotted at McFadden, First, Hazard. Did not see anything in FV or CM. Oh around 8:30 a tall long haired redheaded WSW and a BSW in white dress-like outfit appeared.

Pig action was minimal also. Only noticed 1 cruiser in 7-11/First parking lot. Lots of rush-hour(s) traffic especially on N-bound side of Harbor until around 7:30 usually.

I would have thought there would be more action since its near the end of the month and they need to make rent $.

Decided to check out Beach and only saw a pair of BSW's cruising up and down the block.

Monger Man 12
07-27-05, 05:12
Was driving down Harbor tonite between the hours of 12:30-1:30 am. Saw a guy pulled over by LE on Harbor/Segerstrom he had a girl in the car I suspect her as sw. In my 1 hour trip saw like 4-6 bsw and maybe 2 wsw. Saw LE at the McD at Harbor/Westminster but not sure if that was LE related. Hope this helps.

Beer Guzzler I think I just might try Liz soon and I promise to post a report.

Beer Guzzler
07-27-05, 14:08
What's up guys? Hope all is well in Mongerland! As previously stated most of you who had a chance to sample Liz had incredible memorable moments. However, it has come to my attention that some guys are not following the proper etiquette I set forth before publishing her number. As a consequence, Liz no longer wants to take in new clients. She has formed a steady client base and will stick to that from now on. Unfortunately, time has expired for me to delete the posted number on the board.

What does this mean you might ask? For those of you who have previously established a client relationship with Liz, feel free to call her whenever she's available. For those of you who have never been with Liz before, forget it, please do not attempt calling her because she will not see you. As you can tell from trying to call her today, most of her calls are going straight to her voice mail. The girl is overwhelmed and does not need the extra stress from desperate mongers.

You might think to yourself, "this fool cannot prevent me from seeing her". And you are partially right, but guess what? Other modes of prevention can be taken. If she continues to get calls from new guys, she will probably be forced to change her number and all you'll do is screw some mongers. Or like I said, other things can be done as well. Either way, I'll be talking to her soon and I'll suggest the different courses of action she can take. Ultimately, she will decide.

Beer Guzzler

Samurai II
07-27-05, 14:49
Hello Gentlemen,

Just wanted to give a quick report on Desiree from CL. I called her this morning around 10am and arranged for a $100/15 minute session. She is staying at a hotel on Beach/91fwy. Got there within a few minutes. She was a bit chubbier than I had expected, but her attitude and service totally makes up for it. Totally unrushed and some really good suck`n (cbj), and she has a tight pussy.

She doesn`t have that tough street attitude, and keeps her room really neat and clean. Anyone interested in hooking up with her, you can view her ad in the Orange County CL.

Have fun guys!

Beer Guzzler, That`s too bad about Liz. I called her a couple of days ago but got the "you got the wrong number" line so I left her alone. Didnt get a chance to experience the "Liz Blow".

Peace,

Samurai

James D 2004
07-27-05, 16:57
Beer, actually I despise you from the bottom of my heart. You don't have kids and you probably never will be eligible. What's wrong with giving TIPS? What's 20's to you? If you are not willing to give up a few bottle of premium beers, plenty of others will just to feel better.

Beer Guzzler
07-27-05, 17:18
Enough said!

Beer, actually I despise you from the bottom of my heart. You don't have kids and you probably never will be eligible. What's wrong with giving TIPS? What's 20's to you? If you are not willing to give up a few bottle of premium beers, plenty of others will just to feel better.

John02
07-28-05, 02:30
Cruised tonight about 10:00 PM and saw several nice bodies. I was heading North from the 405 and the first one was the skinny BSW I have seen around for the last couple of days (5 body). She was near the river crossing. The next one was a real fine WSW at the no-tel just before Edinger, she was dressed like she was heading out to the clubs (about a 9!) but she was definitely working and there were several mongers sweeping in for the kill. Boy did that sight remind me of the good old days when that corner was a real hot spot. Was that a KFC back then on the corner across the little side street? Oh well. The next one was a petite WSW just South of 5th, she was a little meaty but not chunky; about a 6. Next up were two BSWs at Hazard; these were more like the typical heffers that troll at night 4 to 5. Above that and all the way into the rat's house there was nothing to be had. At least there are some possibilities out there.

Good luck!

City Slicker
07-28-05, 12:38
Took an advice/lead from a fellow monger and went to this AMP since it was located to my new office location. It is located on Bristol near Red Hill in Irvine.

My provider was Tawnee. The place is real nice and clean and very professional. I wanted to back out but what the heck I could use a nice massage. Pay for the 1 hour session which was the standard .60.

It was a real nice massage and she kept asking who had referred me since I had to fill out a form before I came in. I gave her a random name and she eve left the room at one point to check the list of clients I guess. When she came back, she told me she could not find who had referred. I told her maybe he used a fake name like I did.

I started to let my hands roam since this look like it was leading somewhere. She quoted 200 if wanted it. I told what do I get for 200 (I did not pay my .60 entrance fee at this point)? She said you'll see. No, I wanted to know before I answered yes. She then said dont worry and started massaging the boys. Damn, what'll I do. So I pressed on what do I get for .140. Guess what she said? A freaking HJ only!!! Damn!!!

I pull the towel back on and told her to forget it. She claim it was her standard price. I told for 140 I better do it up her butt. She laughed and said never!

Had a good time but will probably not return due to the price. Have anyone been there and have any luck?

City Slicker

Samurai II
07-28-05, 19:07
Hey Guys,

I just spent some time with a girl named Melissa from CL. A petite young Latina about 19yrs old. She`s a real sweetheart and she`s not jaded like a lot of the girls in the business. She`s very hard to get a hold of but very prompt with her schedule once you do get in touch. Very polite and clean. Highly recommended. If you decide to see her, tell her you heard about her from Samurai and she will treat you right.

Stay safe gentlemen.

Samurai

Lurking Fan
07-29-05, 05:21
Harbor has been happening (well relatively) this week. During lunchtime on Wed. and Thur. there have been probably ~5 SW's each day. Plus during the evening rushhour periods there has been ~8 SW's. They are mostly BSW's with some WSW and LSW's in the mix. (there was even action in the CJ/DT area with 2 BSW and 1 LSW). Mongers would swarm in immediately on all the SW's so that when I make lazy turnarounds they are gone before I can take a second look. I'm guessing that today (Friday) will be pretty happening with SW's trying to meet rent, too many mongers w/ blue-balls, and popo's trying to ruin the fun.

Triverbum
07-29-05, 12:47
Took an advice/lead from a fellow monger and went to this AMP since it was located to my new office location. It is located on Bristol near Red Hill in Irvine.

My provider was Tawnee. The place is real nice and clean and very professional. I wanted to back out but what the heck I could use a nice massage. Pay for the 1 hour session which was the standard .60.

It was a real nice massage and she kept asking who had referred me since I had to fill out a form before I came in. I gave her a random name and she eve left the room at one point to check the list of clients I guess. When she came back, she told me she could not find who had referred. I told her maybe he used a fake name like I did.

I started to let my hands roam since this look like it was leading somewhere. She quoted 200 if wanted it. I told what do I get for 200 (I did not pay my .60 entrance fee at this point)? She said you'll see. No, I wanted to know before I answered yes. She then said dont worry and started massaging the boys. Damn, what'll I do. So I pressed on what do I get for .140. Guess what she said? A freaking HJ only!!! Damn!!!

I pull the towel back on and told her to forget it. She claim it was her standard price. I told for 140 I better do it up her butt. She laughed and said never!

Had a good time but will probably not return due to the price. Have anyone been there and have any luck?

City SlickerSlicker,

Well done I commend you on sticking to your guns and not paying that kind of coin for a freakin hj.I know it can be tuff when the little head takes over and starts doing the thinking for the big head.What worries me is there is probably some poor sap's out there paying these prices or she wouldn't be asking for it and before you chime in John D I can afford those prices and alot more but that does not mean I am going to throw my money away.That would be like justifing paying 50 g's for a Vw Beetle.I could but I won't.That being said I visited this place in Laguna Hills that a provider I know works at now and it has some real nice non asian providers there for those of you that are looking for a change.I know mp's that are non asian are few and far between.So for mongers that I know and trust pm me for Phone number and info.

Triverbum

Socalasian
07-29-05, 17:32
Just FYI for my friends here. Ariana, vietnamese 19 y.o is coming up from San Diego to Buena Park. True sweetheart! A bit pricy (30 minute rate for you "quickies") but a true GFE that you won't soon forget!

See my L.A. post for details/info/etc. She's bringing a friend too, hawaiian/asian american girl so doubles may be possible... I'm going to find out for sure!!

Tell her SoCalAsian sent you and I'm sure she'll take good care of you!

Happy Hunting!

Baldy Cruiser
07-29-05, 20:20
Do you know this girl??

Is she the friend of Ariana??

I just talked to her on the phone. She is near the 91 & Beach exit.

Looks pretty tasty!!!! Victoria - 18.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/87729895.html

Baldy (YumYum) Cruiser

Baldy Cruiser
07-29-05, 20:29
SOCALASIAN IS RIGHT!!!!!

I just answered my own question. Found this link by Ariana.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ers/87772414.html

SOCAL, These chicks are HOT!!!!!

May have to see them tommorow.

Baldy (Horny) Cruiser

James D 2004
07-29-05, 21:47
Tell them these twisting / upside down pictures turn people away. The color tone / saturation / brightness of some is obviously modified. Maybe they really are amateurs. Anyway, better than the one last time showing an ugly face. BTW, tell Jade not to cut off her toes in the pictures next time.

Black04
07-29-05, 23:25
Tell them these twisting / upside down pictures turn people away. The color tone / saturation / brightness of some is obviously modified. Maybe they really are amateurs. Anyway, better than the one last time showing an ugly face. BTW, tell Jade not to cut off her toes in the pictures next time.Dude who cares!

Anyway thanks for the tip SOCAL, please PM me their rates. Damn they look good.

James D 2004
07-30-05, 12:11
LA is the stock / air brush / fake picture of the universe. Even if you don't know anything and start going after the pictures on CL only, you will acquire some filtering skills. I say everybody cares except Black04, not clever.

The asian community in SD do occasionally come to SGV for the weekend. Some house keepers offer free accomodation, their house, as perks. If you charge double, you better stay in SD. If you pay double in SGV, imagine what you will get? Depending on how you count, how about 1 and 3/4 of Jade or 2.5 times of Jade, what do you think?

Member #4862
07-30-05, 13:51
Did a quick cruise down 1st then on to Harbor. Saw nothing till I got to the stretch of Harbor between Westminster and Hazard. Met a cute little Asian chick with nice natural D cups named Silk. She looked a bit high end for the lunch time crowd, but I thought I'd try negotiating with her for the hell of it. Picked her up and went off. Firt off, she's a very, very cool chick. I offered $40 for a BBBJ. BBBJ is not on the menu. Asked for BBHJ with BB-titty fuck (my favorite), she says that she doesn't do anything BB since nut makes her break out. Fair enough. She did say that covered FS goes for $150. Way steep for my blood. Dropped her off and got her number for those interested.

She said that she's out there walking cause she's addicted to sex. She says that she needs 6-8 orgasms to make it through the day. Whether or not that's true is up for debate, but it was one hell of a sales pitch. I told her if I could share her number with some friends and she replied with, "Oh my god, my ultimate fantasy is to have a huge orgy with 10-15 guys at once!!!"

There you go! I'll share the number, but since I don't post as often as I should, and the fact that Beer Guzzler has been a big help, I'll share with whoever is on his buddy list. If you're not on the list, and I know of you, then, of course, I'll share. I'll probably check Saturday afternoon action on First. I'll report back with what is found.

Boarder

Layin Pipe
07-31-05, 02:22
I was in Westminster today and decided to stop at the Cafe De Thuong for a coffee with a VIEW. Anyway, for those of you not familiar with this place, it is on the corner of Magnolia & Westminster and you are served by very good looking Vietnamese girls wearing skimpy outfits!

After my coffee, I decided to make a Harbor run. I wonder why?

On my way down Westminster, I spotted something out of the ordinary. There was a WSW at a bus stop between Bushard & Brookhurst! I pulled into the parking lot behind the bus stop and she gave me “The Nod” so I pulled into the side street and parked. She walks up and gets into my car. We take off and after a couple blocks do the mutual feel cop test and she tells me her name is Jamie and that she has a room nearby.

On the way to her room, Jamie starts the negotiations at $200! I smile at her and tell her that’s a bit steep! She counters with $150 and I begin to giggle. She finally asks what I am looking to spend. I told her $60 for half & half and if she takes real good care of me, there would be a $20 tip. Offer accepted!

Once in the room, we get comfortable and I finally get a chance to check out the goods. Jamie is about 5’ 8” tall with red hair and a cute face. She has a nice body, long legs, small b cups and a nicely shaved kitty.

Jamie went right to work paying close attention to Pipe and the boys with an outstanding toe curling cbj. I have to say her oral skills are right up there with BG’s Liz! I couldn’t handle any more so I had her get on all fours for some doggie. Jamie really knew how to work it just right and after about twenty minutes of Layin Pipe, I pulled out and exploded all over her ass! Afterwards, she turned around and with a smile on her face asked if she had earned her tip. I smiled and told her there was no doubt about it.

Jamie doesn’t have a cell phone so I don’t have any digits. I did ask where she hangs out and she said either the spot I picked her up at or on Garden Grove Blvd near Brookhurst. She says she doesn’t work Harbor or Beach because she doesn’t want to get busted.

Keep your eyes open guys, Jamie is a real sweetheart with a great attitude.

Member #3942
07-31-05, 13:02
Any cuties around in OC? Nice little amp with young cute ones? Havn't seen any. Give a clue.

Thanks

Member #4862
07-31-05, 19:08
I cruised Harbor yesterday afternoon and saw Silk walking the track again. I didn't talk to her, but I did swoop around and took a pic as I cruised by. Pic is attached. Pardon the quality, I snapped it as I was driving by at 30mph while trying not to wreck.

Member #4862
07-31-05, 19:10
This pic is of an SW I saw yesterday on Beach. Pretty decent body, she was realy shaking it as she walked. I talked to her for a second but passed since her face was real, real fucked up looking.

I saw her get picked up and then and the about an hour later I saw her getting razzed by the police.

Member #4862
07-31-05, 19:12
Cruised Harbor and Beach extensively yesterday. I ended up meeting a white SW on Beach. Great BBBJCIM action. Nice natural DDs. Great titty fuck session too. $45 She had just swung into town from Oklahoma. Cute accent. She said she traveled with two other SWs, a black one and an Amer-Asian one. I forgot her name. No digits were available.

Harbor action sucked while Beach was crawling with prospects.

Member #4862
07-31-05, 19:21
Sometimes I cruise with my laptop playing porn. This is more difficult to do at night because of the glow. When I get an SW that I feel I can trust around the technology, I'll show her a couple of clips and say "That's what i want you to do" Usually the clip is of a hot chick, licking and sucking a dick then taking a huge load on her face. Pretty up front and to the point.

I can't believe I hadn't thought of this earlier ... I was parked in the parking lot of an office complex across the street and slightly west of the 76 gas station on First between Grand and I-5. An unsecure wireless network named "linksys" was within range. I connected to it while in my car and the signal was decent enough to browse the web, check e-mail and, of course, surf this site. If anyone knows of any free, unsecure wireless networks along our cruising routes, let us know.

Whoever owns that connection is rather stupid. Leaving that network unsecure with all the router settings set at Linksys' default settings is very risky. They are very lucky that I chose only to surf the web. If that's someone's office, their systems are very vulnerable. I noticed that their firmware on the router was a bit out of date. I considered updating it for them, but I chose to leave it alone.

Black04
07-31-05, 19:23
Did a quick cruise down 1st then on to Harbor. Saw nothing till I got to the stretch of Harbor between Westminster and Hazard. Met a cute little Asian chick with nice natural D cups named Silk. She looked a bit high end for the lunch time crowd, but I thought I'd try negotiating with her for the hell of it. Picked her up and went off. Firt off, she's a very, very cool chick. I offered $40 for a BBBJ. BBBJ is not on the menu. Asked for BBHJ with BB-titty fuck (my favorite), she says that she doesn't do anything BB since nut makes her break out. Fair enough. She did say that covered FS goes for $150. Way steep for my blood. Dropped her off and got her number for those interested.

She said that she's out there walking cause she's addicted to sex. She says that she needs 6-8 orgasms to make it through the day. Whether or not that's true is up for debate, but it was one hell of a sales pitch. I told her if I could share her number with some friends and she replied with, "Oh my god, my ultimate fantasy is to have a huge orgy with 10-15 guys at once!!!"

There you go! I'll share the number, but since I don't post as often as I should, and the fact that Beer Guzzler has been a big help, I'll share with whoever is on his buddy list. If you're not on the list, and I know of you, then, of course, I'll share. I'll probably check Saturday afternoon action on First. I'll report back with what is found.

BoarderIf you can spare her number, I'll see if I can get something out of her. 1.5 is too much.

Thanks.

Vanilla Shake
07-31-05, 19:29
Went to see Michelle last week. Motel room was a mess and wreaked of smoke. Said business was bad. Needed it so I stayed anyway. Quoted 1.5 but when I got there she wanted 2.5 for FS. We settled on 1.5 for CBJ, followed by golden shower.

Cute face, personality, but big thighs, etc. She undressed and went right to work. No DIY, so I tried to finger her. Took some doing due to layers of skin, but eventually found it. Popped pretty quickly.

Off to the bathtub where she stood over me and let go all over my chest. Wheeee!

She said she would be around for a while. Last ad I saw her rates had dropped to 80. But watch for the upsell.

Still in search of a hairy bush.

Beer Guzzler
08-01-05, 20:03
I was cruising Harbor today and I saw a cute and petite WSW on Harbor and Katella by the 7/11. I've seen her before but have not been able to get anything from her. She has nice decent tits and long curly hair. She was wearing jean shorts and a green (green apple) top. Some monger in a red car/orange car was able to get to her before I swung around with a U turn. I'll swing by tonight to see if I spot her. Does anyone know who she is or has info on her? She looks 18.

Beer Guzzler

LE Watcher
08-01-05, 20:07
Well, it has been so long since I picked up a Harbor Honey that I felt I was due. I found a nice bsw and lsw walking at the south end of the track. I wanted the lsw but got the other. She said her name was Sexy. She has an amazing real rack, maybe large C, and not too much plump around the mid section. Her request was for 150 but I stuck with 60. We parked nearby and climbed into the back. She gave a semi-good cbj and spread for some mish. It looked great as her real tits bounced and I remembered how much fun it is to pick up a sw. No number, sorry.

The farther south I go, the better I seem to do. I cruised all the way up to GG and then N up Beach to Knotts, driving all the way back with out seeing anything decent. Well, I did see two real hotties at the gas station just S of the 22 on Harbor, but they had a dozen cars racing towards them like flies. That is always the trouble with that part of town. You can spot them but you have to fight for them, and in the frenzy LE just comes in and cleans up. Not for me.

Woohoo59
08-01-05, 22:55
8-1-05 Cruised it from 1am till 4am.

Right when I arrived at 1am saw two CHP cruisers that had a car pulled over on a certain short dark residential side street on the east side of Harbor where SW's often stand.

Saw several SW's throughtout the night, most were better looking including two hot BSW's 3 hot WSW's and several average women and only a few nasties.

Lots of LE activity. Saw 2 SW's arrested, another 3-4 talked to by LE, 2 mongers cars towed.

Saw one BSW in the Disney area and two hanging around the Dennys just south of the 405.

Lots of LE. It was hot allright. I kinda like it that way, its more of a thrill.

Saw a couple girls hanging around a certain hotel. I pull into the parking lot. Tatiana gets into the car. Young (19-21 or so) white, blonde. Soft voice, pleasant demeanor. She says 1.0 for everything. I offer .4 for CBJ. She agrees and she has a room there. We go in, do the deed. Average service. About a C cup. Had a midsection bulge and stretch marks on the thighs and some on the boobs. Nice nipples. Fairly cute face.

Says shes visiting from San Fran for a week or two. I've got the digits for established members.

Woohoo scores the Scooby Snacks! Oh yeah!

Ho Down Man
08-02-05, 05:45
Hey guys,

Cruised Harbor tonight from 12am to 2am. Saw about 5 SW. 4 BSW and 1 WSW. I tried to swoop on the WSW as she was at the donut shop near Hazard I think. As I was about to start my negotiation, I saw a cop across the street. Needless to say I took off. She was able to continue but two other mongers nabbed her before me. She was wearing white denim shorts and a black and white top. Blonde girl with a nice rack and okay legs. I would rate her about a 5 or 6. Anyone have a chance to scoop her up?

Talk to you later

Ho Man

Lurking Fan
08-02-05, 09:44
Harbor was sort of a dud last Friday which was kind of surprising after the action on Wed. and Thurs.
____

8/1 - Lunchtime saw ~3 BSW's (2 were short and stocky) and 1 WSW. The WSW was Beth. Said she's from Bakersfield and comes by when she needs cash. Black hair, big natural tits, halter top. Quotes FS $1.2 room, $1 car, $.7 CBJ, $.8 BBBJCIM. Lower if you negotiate well.

6:30-9pm. There were some SW's out but not many. Again several BSW's out between Westminster/First, 1 @ First/McFadden, even 1 @ CJ/DT area wearing white jacket/shorts almost like she's ready to exercise by tracing her steps N/S on Harbor. 1 stick thin BSW near the ice cream shop S of Target @ Chapman. 1 thicker blonde WSW retracing steps near Best Inn.

Finally headed over to Beach and made 1 pass from the 22 to 5. Saw 0 SW's, not even a fatty or addict N of Ball.

Beer Guzzler
08-02-05, 12:14
Sounds like Sierra, are you sure it wasn't her? It's been a while, so I don't remember her breast size. Anyone?

Cruised Harbor and Beach extensively yesterday. I ended up meeting a white SW on Beach. Great BBBJCIM action. Nice natural DDs. Great titty fuck session too. $45 She had just swung into town from Oklahoma. Cute accent. She said she traveled with two other SWs, a black one and an Amer-Asian one. I forgot her name. No digits were available.

Harbor action sucked while Beach was crawling with prospects.

Sexy Head
08-02-05, 12:32
Hey Guzz,

Sierra has a very nice rack, but they're not double d's. I also don't remember the accent Watcher mentioned. What I DO remember is she's short, like 5'0", just like I like. Anyway, sounds like a different SW to me.

Havin' fun,

S/H

Sounds like Sierra, are you sure it wasn't her? It's been a while, so I don't remember her breast size. Anyone?

Megai
08-02-05, 13:38
I cruised Harbor yesterday afternoon and saw Silk walking the track again. I didn't talk to her, but I did swoop around and took a pic as I cruised by. Pic is attached. Pardon the quality, I snapped it as I was driving by at 30mph while trying not to wreck.Silk is a cute little Asian? GOD! Now my definition for the word "cute" is all screwed up!

Thanks

xverydirectx
08-02-05, 14:17
This girl was young about 18 if that. She had her belly pierced and wore glitter around her eyes and face. She was petite and had that street talk. She told me she was "doing business" but then LE rolled into the parking lot and I left. It's been a while since I cruised harbor for Sw's but I used to a lot in the 90's. It was like 1 week ago when I saw her.

Then Sunday morning around 2am I went for a cruise down Harbor and there were so many cars lined up for sw's. They were asking too much $65bj.

Then I drove N past Westminster and turned into office complex before Weinerschnitzel and saw 1 BSW standing in front of another BSW getting doggied by her pimp or some black guy that might of been walking by. My guess is it was her pimp. It was funny too because I rolled right up on them too see if I could pick one up and noticed a little late that she was getting fucked!! My window was down and I said "My bad!" and drove away. Did anyone else witness this?

LATE

Triverbum
08-02-05, 16:06
Sounds like Sierra, are you sure it wasn't her? It's been a while, so I don't remember her breast size. Anyone?That does sound like Sierra her breasts where pretty healthy d-dd a little saggy.Did she peak up at you when she was bobbin the knob if so that is her forsure.

Triverbum

Member #3152
08-02-05, 21:27
Heads up for all my fellow mongers.

I went to court today for a traffic ticket and OMG, they have been setting stings in Costa Mesa a lot lately because I saw at least 30 people who got busted in a sting for prostitution! It was nutzo. The judge was saying how the sheriffs find the hottest girl in the force and dress her up to use her in sting operations against us mongers. So watch out guys! stay away from beach and harbor or at least be safe and discreet about it.

Good luck everybody.

Baldy Cruiser, keep the msgs coming! Your PIMP yo. Dig your posts on here mang.

Later

Member #4862
08-03-05, 02:31
Sounds like Sierra, are you sure it wasn't her? It's been a while, so I don't remember her breast size. Anyone?I've never met Sierra, sounds like I should. Any contact info?

Member #4862
08-03-05, 02:33
Silk is a cute little Asian? GOD! Now my definition for the word "cute" is all screwed up!

ThanksIt probably is screwed up anyway, but she was a lot better looking in person. Plus it appeared as if she was wearing the same clothes as the day before. Must have been a long night.

Ho Down Man
08-03-05, 03:49
Hey fellow Mongers,

I cruised Harbor for about 4 hours this evening. There were a few BSW with 1 tall HSW that was hot. I tried for this one 3 or 4 times but she got swiped. I finally saw her again and made my way to the front of the line. She asked how much I had and when I said 40 for a BJ, she rolled her eyes and went away. What a waste of my time. While going back up Harbor, I saw these 2 beautiful, 10+ SW. One was a WSW, blonde with a hot body and the other a HSW with an equally hot body. I ended up picking up the HSW at the JIB. Her name is Vanity. We drove off and after some small talk and the police test, we found a quite spot for a CBJ for $45. I know we should only do $40 but at this point, 4 hours in and how hot this girl was, I had to do it. I would have had FS for .1 but I didnt have that on me. This girl was hot. She is from NY and she is going to be around for awhile. I have her digits for those who would like, PM me. I will gladly exchange information.

Beer Guzz, you would really like this one. I actually think I am going to call her and try to arrange a 3some with her and the blonde. OMG would that be fun. Oh yeah, when I give out her number, remember that she doesnt answer her phone as it was stolen. You need to leave a message and she will call you back. I already called and it is legit.

Talk to you later

Ho Man

Beer Guzzler
08-03-05, 11:44
I finally decided to check out a “sure thing” AMP yesterday instead of cruising some dead hours along Harbor. I was in the Fullerton area so I headed to Js on Chapman, but unfortunately the place was closed. Called and the mamasan said that GG is still open and I believe she said that they were planning another Fullerton AMP soon. I didn’t have time to head out to GG so I went about my business.

Later in the night I checked out Harbor from 7 till 9:30 and the streets had some action going on. Lots of BSWs (not my thing unless she’s really good looking). I managed to pick up a WSW by the name of Tiffany on Harbor and Orangegrove. Offered 40 for bj and deal was accepted, however, she didn’t have any hats and wanted to go to the store for that. I told her I didn’t have time (hoping to get a bbbj) but she didn’t go for that so I dropped her off. Thinking about it, I should’ve just went along she was short and decent looking. I continued to stroll Harbor and found a very cute BSW on Kent. I hate when they don’t immediately get in the car (it exposes me to LE even more) and she negotiated with a window talk. She wanted 60 for a bj and that was the end of that conversation. I finally picked up this ugly looking SW that looked Latina or Indian (N-A) by the name of Rose, who asked for a ride to McFadden. I could tell from the very beginning that she had a terrible attitude so I dropped her off immediately.

Again, I did spot a lot of cuties but I was always on the wrong side of the street and other mongers were able to get to them before me. I did see lots of LE activity everywhere in SA. Not much going on in Anaheim as far as LE so might be a good spot to pick up. I haven’t tried Beach at night time, is it much better than day time?

Beer Guzzler

soclosetome
08-03-05, 11:47
Has anyone tried this girl from CL?

Goes by the name Southern Bell and is located in Santa Ana. If so what are her prices and what was your experience like, any help would be great.

Beer Guzzler
08-03-05, 11:57
In reading this post I believe we should all think to ourselves "if it looks too good to be true, it must be LE". Instead of driving erratically to get to them first, inconspicuously drive around the perimeter checking for LE. You are better off missing a good thing and going home with blue balls than heading to court with crushed nuts.

Beer Guzzler

Heads up for all my fellow mongers.

I went to court today for a traffic ticket and OMG, they have been setting stings in Costa Mesa a lot lately because I saw at least 30 people who got busted in a sting for prostitution! It was nutzo. The judge was saying how the sheriffs find the hottest girl in the force and dress her up to use her in sting operations against us mongers. So watch out guys! stay away from beach and harbor or at least be safe and discreet about it.

Good luck everybody.

Baldy Cruiser, keep the msgs coming! Your PIMP yo. Dig your posts on here mang.

Later

Luv To Pop
08-03-05, 14:24
Beer Guzzler makes an excellent point. If a girl is for real you will see her get in a car and return. You may also see her move around a little. I'm not sure but I think most stings take place in early afternoon / evening and rarely after midnight. By going after ho's who get in cars and return you are also reducing your chances of getting robbed; those who rip mongers off are not likely to return to the scene of the crime. I also prefer to deal only with hos that have cell numbers and / or advertise online. If I like it I want to be able to hit it again without going through a big hassle.

I notice the large percentage of mongers who get snarled in a sting have Hispanic names. Is this because they are the majority of all mongers or are they more likely to fall for a sting?

Beer Guzzler
08-03-05, 16:38
I've received many PMs from grieving mongers who have lost contact with our best BBBJTCCIM provider Liz (a perfect 10 in her technique). For those of you who do not know, Liz changed her phone number. Partly was my fault because I was too generous with you giving you guys her number, but mostly because some of you a-holes messed it up for everyone else and she felt overwhelmed. Because of this I've been taught a good lesson and that is to keep good info to yourself and "MAYBE" only share with those you trust.

I talked to her a day before she changed her number, and then I called her the very next day to find myself having lost the best contact I've ever had. That perfect 10 technique will be hard to match! For those of you asking, no, unfortunately I do not have any contact number for Liz. If any of you come in contact with her please let her know that Steve wants to see her again.

Beer Guzzler

Black04
08-03-05, 16:45
I've received many PMs from grieving mongers who have lost contact with our best BBBJTCCIM provider Liz (a perfect 10 in her technique). For those of you who do not know, Liz changed her phone number. Partly was my fault because I was too generous with you giving you guys her number, but mostly because some of you a-holes messed it up for everyone else and she felt overwhelmed. Because of this I've been taught a good lesson and that is to keep good info to yourself and "MAYBE" only share with those you trust.

I talked to her a day before she changed her number, and then I called her the very next day to find myself having lost the best contact I've ever had. That perfect 10 technique will be hard to match! For those of you asking, no, unfortunately I do not have any contact number for Liz. If any of you come in contact with her please let her know that Steve wants to see her again.

Beer GuzzlerProbably have to swing by the "drop off" place to catch her...she had me take her to her apartment but I'm not going anywhere near that hahaha, that's like stalking.

I'll let you know if I see her at the bus stop.

Beer Guzzler
08-03-05, 16:52
Now, on to another topic!

I was priviledged to visit a private op that a few fellow mongers recommended (no I will not share on this board). This place rotates often, as the girl who I had was leaving tonight to another site and also because the guy on the phone said that they were going to open up another site closer to me soon.

I had a 27 year old Thai girl named Annie. Slender, cute, and big fake ones. I showered and then she gave me a decent massage. She followed by giving me a good cbj with special attention to the boys. Rode me CG, mish, doggie, and was so tight that I came within 20 minutes. She also provided good DFK, and DATY. This experience was good GFE and unrushed, as I was invited to relax and lay down for a while to talk after the session was over. Showered and forked up the whopping 160 (which is extremely high). I thought it was 150, but I think she kept 10 for herself. Overall I would give it a 7 maybe an 8.

Beer Guzzler

ocstunna600
08-03-05, 19:46
i spotted a wsw on chapman and beach today. she was wearing a white tanktop and short, jean skirt. she walked all the way south to the wendy's on g.g. and beach. hopped into a big, white monster truck, probably did the deed in daylight (as the truck was raised high and tinted windows). after she got out of that car, her pimp picked her up and they drove off. anyone know who this is? any contact info? she seems to be in her teens and a little thick, but not fat.

HawaiiGuy
08-04-05, 03:32
ocstunna600,

I spotted a WSW on Chapman and Beach today. She was wearing a white tanktop and short, jean skirt.

I think I spotted the same young girl in the afternoon. She gave me "the look" but was on the wrong side of the street. Also, spotted another WSW on Beach and Ball by the Denny's also in the daytime. She looked to be in her 30's, slender, a bit sunburned, and a bit bored.

Herb Surfs
08-04-05, 12:36
Ran into Chris yesterday at the Mc Donalds on Harbor and Mc Fadden. She looked really rough. She's living in a trailer park on Harbor; imagine that!

I didn't partake but if anyones interested, she's out cruising Harbor on her bike looking for old friends.

Migrant One
08-04-05, 19:40
Guys,

Anyone with info on girls that will set up 3somes, please post, or let me know.

Thanks!

Triverbum
08-05-05, 11:55
Guys,

Anyone with info on girls that will set up 3somes, please post, or let me know.

Thanks!Migrant one,

Threre is a porn star chick that offers threesomes with a bunch of her pornstar friends.Her name is Pamela Peaks and on her web site she has pictures and prices for threesomes www.pamelapeeks.com. They are quit pricey 1000 - 2000 for the hour.

Triverbum

Migrant One
08-05-05, 15:38
Migrant one,

Threre is a porn star chick that offers threesomes with a bunch of her pornstar friends.Her name is Pamela Peaks and on her web site she has pictures and prices for threesomes www.pamelapeeks.com. They are quit pricey 1000 - 2000 for the hour.

Triverbum

Thanks!

It is pricey. I've had a couple sw's say they could set up some, but I have lost the digits.

I see a couple on CL so may give it a whirl, will post any results

Beer Guzzler
08-05-05, 16:27
I also saw Chris cruising around her bike a few months ago by the BK and Autoparts Store on Harbor and First. I also passed, her bjs were good but all that talking and booze smell really downgraded her efforts. The last time I got a bj from her approximately 4 months ago she was still living at her old place. I gave her a ride and she blew me on her bed, got out of there as quickly as I could.

Beer Guzzler

Ran into Chris yesterday at the Mc Donalds on Harbor and Mc Fadden. She looked really rough. She's living in a trailer park on Harbor; imagine that!

I didn't partake but if anyones interested, she's out cruising Harbor on her bike looking for old friends.

Minus Man
08-05-05, 19:15
Well I'm finally back in town after being out of the action for work reasons, and of course I'm wanting. But I get home and nothing! Except for three used up BSW's near the Best Inn on Harbor being very obvious.

I'm having some bad jet-lag and swung through Harbor from John Wayne and that's it? Nice to see nothing's changed. BTW, one of the BSW was squeezed into what looked like black torn latex. I believe the new term is "muffin top"

(When the belly shoots out from the pants or skirt)

Let's pray for providers, like praying for rain.

lowball
08-05-05, 19:37
I have the hook up for three trusted WSWs. Will not post here but, if you're a trusted/known poster I can share the location. Will be good for the next week. PM for info.

Roman
08-05-05, 22:03
Migrant one,

Triverbum

Am sure by now you've heard it is www.pamelapeaks.com. Peeks is
looking. Peaks are hills.

She looks like an old transvestite. I wouldn't waste the cash.

ROMAN

Mel
08-06-05, 00:38

Damn Roman, you nailed that description! Ugh...

Lurking Fan
08-06-05, 04:02
Harbor ~8pm

There was a LE cruiser and Crime Scene van behind a newer big brown pickup truck in the southbound left turn lane at Hazard. Not sure why the dude was pulled over. Further N between the 2 busstops on the southbound (west) side of Harbor was a LE talking to a WSW in red outfit. It kind of looked like he was writing her a citation.

Anways, between 7:30-9pm there were mostly BSW's on Harbor. ~10 of them scattered about, but mostly in the Costa Mesa area between MacArthur/405. There was also a BSW/L(W?)SW duo by the MickeyD's S of 405 but the LSW got scooped up before I got back to the spot. At first I thought they were sting bait, but since the LSW just disappeared I guess they weren't after all.

Finally headed over to Beach and only saw 1 SW in a white halter-top like outfit that got scooped up pretty fast by a monger.

Mr Clinton
08-06-05, 04:35
ROMANWow, the pictures of this girl. Yikes.

In a weird way, I actually feel sorry for her.

Migrant One
08-06-05, 16:40
Friday around 5pm on Harbor just south of Disney by the Big 5 a bsw was roaming, I pulled up since from a distance she looked a little heavy, but a nice bouncy set of jugs.

When she approached I had some second thoughts since her face was not real pretty, and kind of 'hardened', but figured, if the price was right she could blow me.

She wanted 60 for a covered oral session and I told her I'd only pay 60 if the oral was uncovered, but she refused, I took the out and left.

Member #3942
08-07-05, 23:08
2525 N you know what. Anyone been there? I know nothing about this place. Never ever seen it anywhere.

DiegoHills858
08-08-05, 19:23
Went to a apt co-op on Friday and decided to get both girls at the same time. They both were good-lookin girls with one being freakier than the other. Got both of them to give me BBBJ and one of them rimmed me too while I was pounding the other girl. Had one girl on top and did the second girl doggy. After I was done they both jumped into the shower with me and washed me off clean.

DiegoHills858
08-08-05, 19:24
Went back to the same co-op on Sunday but only one of the girls was working. Started off with massage the cbj. Did multiple positions and was there for over an hour. She gave me her phone number and asked for mine b/c she wants to go out and party. The girls will only be here for a few more days so I will definitely be trying both of them out again.

One Wing Low
08-09-05, 10:55
The pic looks like a tranvestite.

Wow, the pictures of this girl. Yikes.

In a weird way, I actually feel sorry for her.

Triverbum
08-09-05, 11:15

ROMANThat is two funny.I went to her sight via a link and it went directly to the threesome part and had no pictures of her.But now I have seen her pictures she advertises on CL and the first thing I thought was that is a man.Maybe she should change her name to Paul Peaks.

Triverbum

Herb Surfs
08-09-05, 11:35
Todays OCR, Local section, page 2. A 1/4 page article about the Santa Ana police departments efforts to stop SW's and mongers on Harbor. It's being initiated by a bunch of house fraus that live on Dennis Street just off of Harbor. They are pissed because mongers are leaving behind used condoms and kleenex. Hey guys, stop littering.

They are trying to get a city law approved to tow "caught" mongers cars and impound them for up to a month at a cost of up to $1200.00 to get the car out of impound.

Also,the article states that the SA police are trying to get the City Council to approve having "caught" mongers or "johns" names published in the OCR!

Meanwhile homeboys are robbing, raping and selling crack and meth to kids, but SAPD needs to get these "dangerous" mongers off of the mean streets of Santa Ana to make Santa Ana an All American City again, oh wait I mean "All South American City".

Whats next, John Walsh filming a segment of Americas Most Wanted on the SW/monger infested streets of Santa Ana.

SAPD needs to grow a set of nuts and go after real crime in their city and leave the hobbiests alone.

Be safe guys, it looks like its going to get tougher to find talent on the streets.

Herb Surfs
08-09-05, 11:37
But now I have seen her pictures she advertises on CL and the first thing I thought was that is a man.Maybe she should change her name to Paul Peaks.

Triverbum[/QUOTE]Or Pamela Penis.

Gropinator
08-09-05, 14:59
There is an interesting story in the OC Register regarding your hobby. It's in the Tuesday local section, page 2.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocr/2005/08/09/sections/local/local/article_628020.php

Layin Pipe
08-09-05, 16:00
Strategy to combat prostitution on hold
Santa Ana officials want to impound vehicles of suspected johns, but are awaiting ruling in Stockton court case.

By MY-THUAN TRAN THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

SANTA ANA Before Darlene Smith has her first cup of coffee in the morning, she grabs a plastic bag to pick up the used condoms scattered across her lawn.

Almost every night, prostitutes leave behind reminders of their late-night activity.

“I’m really getting sick and tired of doing condom patrol every morning,” said Smith, who lives on the dead end of Dennis Street off Harbor Boulevard. The busy street through Anaheim, Garden Grove, Costa Mesa – and especially Santa Ana – becomes the stomping ground for prostitutes and their customers.

Santa Ana officials think they have the answer – impounding the vehicles of those arrested for prostitution crimes.

But vehicle-seizure enforcement has stalled in Santa Ana. A similar law in Stockton faces legal challenges because those who were arrested could not promptly appeal to get their cars back. The California Supreme Court is expected to decide by the end of this month whether to review the lower court’s ruling that prohibits such seizures.

EXPENSIVE PROPOSITION

If the court allows police to impound vehicles, Santa Ana police say they quickly could make inroads against the age-old problem. If the court throws the case out, it’s back to the drawing board.

The 30-day impoundment could cost johns $1,200 in release and storage fees, Sgt. Lorenzo Carrillo said. Even if the person is found not guilty, they would first have to pay the fees and then appeal to be reimbursed, Carrillo said.

Civil-liberties groups have opposed vehicle forfeiture in Northern California. It violates due process because cars are seized at the time of arrest, not after the person is convicted, said Elizabeth Schroeder, associate director of the ACLU of Southern California. The loss of a car, for even a few days, could mean the loss of a job or cause serious medical problems if family members cannot get to a doctor, she said.

Santa Ana’s ordinance allows offenders to contest the seizure in certain situations, such as if the car is a family’s only one, Carrillo said.

For Santa Ana police, prostitution is an ongoing problem. Stings have resulted in about 1,300 arrests since September 2002, but prostitution continues to thrive, Carrillo said.

The reasoning is that the vehicle is being used to conceal the act. It’s a big tool,” Carrillo said.

Carrillo said the threat of having a car impounded for 30 days will make potential customers think twice.

LONG BEACH SUCCESS

Long Beach seized hundreds of vehicles in the two years the program was enforced before suspending it because of the legal challenges, said James Young, deputy city attorney of Long Beach.

“In front of motels, you couldn’t find prostitutes hanging out anymore. We took away the demand,” he said.

But prostitution will never disappear entirely, even with this new ordinance.

The ordinance would push prostitution underground, to “darker, more isolated areas” which will “increase their vulnerability to violence, even murder,” said Rachel West, spokeswoman for the U.S. Prostitutes Collective, a group that’s trying to get prostitution decriminalized.

Carrillo said other police departments in Orange County could follow Santa Ana’s lead if it ends up being effective in curbing prostitution.

While police believe impounding cars is the key to alleviating prostitution, resident Smith doubts the program will slow it down in her neighborhood. She said the last straw was when a small child in her neighborhood started playing with a condom he found on his lawn.

“The problem is so bad I’ve been tempted to stay out there all night with a baseball bat,” Smith said.

Fighting prostitution

While vehicle seizure is stalled in the courts, police are using these enforcement efforts to fight prostitution:

Vice unit: Undercover operations, including ongoing prostitution stings.

Uniform enforcement: Officers park along problem areas to discourage prostitution.

Tag-along programs: Officers follow prostitutes in patrol cars.

Community-oriented policing: Officers work with residents to figure out solutions to prostitution, such as lighting and fences. Also, community meetings are held.

What’s next? Police are considering releasing to the media the names and photos of those arrested.
Source: Santa Ana Police Department

UPDATE

THEN
The Santa Ana City Council voted in March to allow police to impound the cars of suspected johns.

NOW
Police are not enforcing vehicle impoundment because an appellate court ruled in April that a similar ordinance in Stockton is illegal.

WHAT’S NEXT
The California Supreme Court will decide by the end of this month whether to review the Stockton case. If the court allows it, Santa Ana will start impounding cars. If the court bars it, Santa Ana will knock down the ordinance.

Triverbum
08-10-05, 13:09
Strategy to combat prostitution on hold
Santa Ana officials want to impound vehicles of suspected johns, but are awaiting ruling in Stockton court case.

By MY-THUAN TRAN THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

SANTA ANA Before Darlene Smith has her first cup of coffee in the morning, she grabs a plastic bag to pick up the used condoms scattered across her lawn.

Almost every night, prostitutes leave behind reminders of their late-night activity.

“I’m really getting sick and tired of doing condom patrol every morning,” said Smith, who lives on the dead end of Dennis Street off Harbor Boulevard. The busy street through Anaheim, Garden Grove, Costa Mesa – and especially Santa Ana – becomes the stomping ground for prostitutes and their customers.

Santa Ana officials think they have the answer – impounding the vehicles of those arrested for prostitution crimes.

But vehicle-seizure enforcement has stalled in Santa Ana. A similar law in Stockton faces legal challenges because those who were arrested could not promptly appeal to get their cars back. The California Supreme Court is expected to decide by the end of this month whether to review the lower court’s ruling that prohibits such seizures.

EXPENSIVE PROPOSITION

If the court allows police to impound vehicles, Santa Ana police say they quickly could make inroads against the age-old problem. If the court throws the case out, it’s back to the drawing board.

The 30-day impoundment could cost johns $1,200 in release and storage fees, Sgt. Lorenzo Carrillo said. Even if the person is found not guilty, they would first have to pay the fees and then appeal to be reimbursed, Carrillo said.

Civil-liberties groups have opposed vehicle forfeiture in Northern California. It violates due process because cars are seized at the time of arrest, not after the person is convicted, said Elizabeth Schroeder, associate director of the ACLU of Southern California. The loss of a car, for even a few days, could mean the loss of a job or cause serious medical problems if family members cannot get to a doctor, she said.

Santa Ana’s ordinance allows offenders to contest the seizure in certain situations, such as if the car is a family’s only one, Carrillo said.

For Santa Ana police, prostitution is an ongoing problem. Stings have resulted in about 1,300 arrests since September 2002, but prostitution continues to thrive, Carrillo said.

The reasoning is that the vehicle is being used to conceal the act. It’s a big tool,” Carrillo said.

Carrillo said the threat of having a car impounded for 30 days will make potential customers think twice.

LONG BEACH SUCCESS

Long Beach seized hundreds of vehicles in the two years the program was enforced before suspending it because of the legal challenges, said James Young, deputy city attorney of Long Beach.

“In front of motels, you couldn’t find prostitutes hanging out anymore. We took away the demand,” he said.

But prostitution will never disappear entirely, even with this new ordinance.

The ordinance would push prostitution underground, to “darker, more isolated areas” which will “increase their vulnerability to violence, even murder,” said Rachel West, spokeswoman for the U.S. Prostitutes Collective, a group that’s trying to get prostitution decriminalized.

Carrillo said other police departments in Orange County could follow Santa Ana’s lead if it ends up being effective in curbing prostitution.

While police believe impounding cars is the key to alleviating prostitution, resident Smith doubts the program will slow it down in her neighborhood. She said the last straw was when a small child in her neighborhood started playing with a condom he found on his lawn.

“The problem is so bad I’ve been tempted to stay out there all night with a baseball bat,” Smith said.

Fighting prostitution

While vehicle seizure is stalled in the courts, police are using these enforcement efforts to fight prostitution:

Vice unit: Undercover operations, including ongoing prostitution stings.

Uniform enforcement: Officers park along problem areas to discourage prostitution.

Tag-along programs: Officers follow prostitutes in patrol cars.

Community-oriented policing: Officers work with residents to figure out solutions to prostitution, such as lighting and fences. Also, community meetings are held.

What’s next? Police are considering releasing to the media the names and photos of those arrested.
Source: Santa Ana Police Department

UPDATE

THEN
The Santa Ana City Council voted in March to allow police to impound the cars of suspected johns.

NOW

Police are not enforcing vehicle impoundment because an appellate court ruled in April that a similar ordinance in Stockton is illegal.

WHAT’S NEXT

The California Supreme Court will decide by the end of this month whether to review the Stockton case. If the court allows it, Santa Ana will start impounding cars. If the court bars it, Santa Ana will knock down the ordinance.

I have a brilliant idea to keep prostitutes from doing there thing down side streets and littering peoples yards with condoms and kleenex.How about you make it legal so nobody has to hide and do it on the downlow.These house frows did not mention this because what there real problem is there men are not getting it right at home so they have to go to one of the many street saints providing a public service.I wish these goverment officials that probably visit these street walkers would grow a pair and stand up to these wenches.

But that is just my opinion.

Triverbum

Speck
08-10-05, 22:14
Prostitution in Long Beach has not diminished due to car seizures. That is false. Prostitution there has decreased due to #1.) Very heavy LE presence on PCH at all times.#2.) The city of Long Beach providing funds for motel renovations in exchange for the owners not allowing prostitutes to stay there or hourly rentals. #3.) An increase in rents in the area. This started happening more than 5 years ago. You used to be able to rent decent studios for $350 a month. Lots of women would come out and work a few nights a month as sw's to pay their rent. You cannot find this situation anymore.

Long Beach city council members and LB PD ought to be honest with the citizens of their city about how law enforcement works. Instead, they decieve and lie. They are also lying about the number of cars impounded due to prostitution. They are citing the total number of cars seized. The number seized per year due to prostitution is less than 100.

Santa Ana officals are idiots too. As I understand the problem, it is not prostitution itself, but rather the retard mongers parking on the streets instead of using rooms.

Instead of sending so many cars out on Harbor, why doesn't Santa Ana PD send ONE unmarked car each night to the areas where mongers are parking and have that car radio a black and white when it catches a monger and ho going at it on the streets. Cite them for misdemeanor lewd conduct. That will VERY rapidly take car of the problem affecting the city's residents the most.

F-ing stupid that a person who never worked in law enforcement has to teach a law enforcement agency how to do it's job.

Look how well the impound law has worked for Pomona, and Ingelwood, and City of Los Angeles.........in fact something like 10 active strolls in City of Los Angeles....Pig, Western south of the 10, Western/Beverly, Sunset/La Brea, Sunset/Western, Alvadaro/Olympic, all of downtown, Cesar Chavez in East LA, Sepulveda.

I have a brilliant idea to keep prostitutes from doing there thing down side streets and littering peoples yards with condoms and kleenex.How about you make it legal so nobody has to hide and do it on the downlow.These house frows did not mention this because what there real problem is there men are not getting it right at home so they have to go to one of the many street saints providing a public service.I wish these goverment officials that probably visit these street walkers would grow a pair and stand up to these wenches.

But that is just my opinion.

Triverbum

Herb Surfs
08-11-05, 10:29
[QUOTE=Speck]Santa Ana officals are idiots too. As I understand the problem, it is not prostitution itself, but rather the retard mongers parking on the streets instead of using rooms.

I agree with you about getting a room Speck. However, there is a very small paragraph in todays OCR, Local section, page 2, that SAPD is now starting to crackdown on the motels in SA that rent rooms by the hour. The paper named the Best Western on Harbor near Hazard as the first one being made an example of.

Beer Guzzler
08-11-05, 13:17
What’s guys? Last night I cruised Harbor for a little bit and I found a cool WSW by the name of Charish. She told me she had a room at Desert Inn (I think that’s the name) and I asked for a bj. Kinda weird with the small talk as she told me she could sell me a condom, but I didn’t catch it at first. She was just protecting herself in case I was a cop.

She provided a decent cbj for 40, I would rate her looks at 6 and oral skills at 6 maybe 7. She had a good attitude (rate 9) and tried to follow my instructions on how to blow the chorizo. Took her time and even took her clothes off. I saw a laptop in her room and I asked about the internet. She said she posts on CL, and other places but business has been slow. I offered to post her info here and she said yes. So for this time only I will provide her number because she needs the business - Seis Uno Nueve, Siete Ocho Nueve, Tres Uno Seis Dos. Feel free to call her, she’s a pro SW. I think she said her CL post rates are at 100 for half and half, but you might be able to get her for less. Overall cool chick.

Lots of LE activity out there last night. Be careful guys! I missed a few good looking SWs because I took my time driving to them trying not to be obvious. Better to lose your time than your car for a month. Also, I spotted from far away what looked like a good looking ASW. She was wearing jeans, flip flops, and a black top, and talked on the cell a lot. When I got close, she looked a little weird (like a tranny) so I skipped. Her tits looked real, but it did not feel right.

Beer Guzzler

Sexy Head
08-11-05, 13:32
Hey Guzz,

I saw Charish last night too! Unfortunately, I found her through CL and paid 100. The hotel is the Days Inn between Westminster and Hazard. She told me she doesn't sleep there so her customers can't bother her when she's "off duty".

Anyway, I totally agree with your ratings. I would normally never pay as much as I did for a CBJ, but all the LE and media attention got me too nervous to go cruising in Santa Ana.

Havin' fun,

S/H

What’s guys? Last night I cruised Harbor for a little bit and I found a cool WSW by the name of Charish. She told me she had a room at Desert Inn (I think that’s the name) and I asked for a bj. Kinda weird with the small talk as she told me she could sell me a condom, but I didn’t catch it at first. She was just protecting herself in case I was a cop.

She provided a decent cbj for 40, I would rate her looks at 6 and oral skills at 6 maybe 7. She had a good attitude (rate 9) and tried to follow my instructions on how to blow the chorizo. Took her time and even took her clothes off. I saw a laptop in her room and I asked about the internet. She said she posts on CL, and other places but business has been slow. I offered to post her info here and she said yes. So for this time only I will provide her number because she needs the business - Seis Uno Nueve, Siete Ocho Nueve, Tres Uno Seis Dos. Feel free to call her, she’s a pro SW. I think she said her CL post rates are at 100 for half and half, but you might be able to get her for less. Overall cool chick.

Lots of LE activity out there last night. Be careful guys! I missed a few good looking SWs because I took my time driving to them trying not to be obvious. Better to lose your time than your car for a month. Also, I spotted from far away what looked like a good looking ASW. She was wearing jeans, flip flops, and a black top, and talked on the cell a lot. When I got close, she looked a little weird (like a tranny) so I skipped. Her tits looked real, but it did not feel right.

Beer Guzzler

Black04
08-11-05, 18:15

Beer GuzzlerTHanks beer!

Tried her today, good attitude. did the .4 deal but ended up doing her for another .2 tip heheh. Not bad at all.

Lurking Fan
08-11-05, 23:47
Harbor was dead during the evening rush hour today. Only saw a group of 4 SW's (1 preggo WSW blue dress, 1 BSW black outfit, 1 WSW tan top, 1 blonde highlighted WSW or LSW) from Segerstrom to JIB then over the bridge and then into the 1st autoshop lot. They disappeared as I waited in the next lot and they never showed. As I left I got a glimpse of what looked like all 4 of them in one mongers car. lucky dog if you got a good deal or maybe it was just a good samaritan.

With this talk of LE, has anyone else noticed those white patrol cars with yellow lights on top and the sides painted: California Community Association, enforcing the rules or something like that? I saw 2 on one pass a couple days ago. There are definitely a lot more LE present on Harbor this week (including unmarked) during lunch and evening rush hour. Sometimes I see more than 10 on a single pass.

Asian Lover
08-12-05, 20:27
Yea I saw the group of girls the other day on Harbor, I had a chance to get together with them. The other night I was cruising and they pulled up next to me and asked if I wanted to have fun, 5 girls all togther. Anyways I follow them to thier hotel room, and I picked megan but here is where it went wrong one of the girls had to stay thier with her. Anyways they rushed me and I could not finish, Megan had some real big tits but would not take her clothes off. They are a bunch of rip off, so beware. and stay away

Asian Lover

Moon Doggie
08-14-05, 03:02
Hi guys,

Had a few dates with this gal and on 3rd date found out she's a stripper. She is Indonesian, 37 but looks 27, named Chenie, pretty face, nice fake ones, bit of flab on tummy but perfect legs and ass. Couldn't get anywhere on dates, she is looking for a deep pocket to take care of her/marry her now to get citizenship before her time is up. Damn, I really want to see her naked, and she wouldn't say where she worked even after I hinted. There can't be that many asian strippers in O.C. with bolt-ons and great ass can there?? If anyone knows where she works, I would appreciate the help and would be happy to share SW info for trade. Tried to upload a picture, but it said that the site wasn't working right, but if you think that you have info, I can send one to you.

Thanks.

Be careful out there.

Moon

Member #3942
08-14-05, 13:44
That girl either works at IMperial or TJ's if shes in OC. I seen lots of asian on and off at both of those places.

Sunshine Spa
7923 Warner Ave, Unit #C
Relaxing Massage.
Asian & European staff

Anyone been to this I think legit place?

GRAND OPENING
Free Table Shower
Best Oriental Massage by
18-25 young girls
1020 S. Anaheim Bl #209

This place does not have 18-25 young girls.

GRAND OPENING
ELITE SPA
16518 Beach Bl. Shower avail. H.B.
S.E. corner of Beach Bl & Heil.

does this place suck or what?
So if you have a secret jem send me a msg. I think I saw a new ad in the OCregister. Not going there until next month. Still looking for something hot.

Ho Down Man
08-14-05, 15:14
Hey guys,

Cruised Harbor on 8-12-05 and boy it was pretty dead. There were about 4 or 5 BSW, a couple of them were very hot but I am not into chocolate so I did not partake. There was 1 WSW, but when I circled she got swooped up by a hispanic guy and I didnt see her again. I cruised from 12:30 to 2:15 and that was it. Hope you guys had better luck.

Ho Man

Member #4862
08-14-05, 16:05
I took this at John Wayne Airport while I was waiting for a car. Thought I'd share.

Electrons 54
08-15-05, 13:16
Been to Sunshine, twice and from what I can see, they are legit. Didn't come close to anything.

Suggest the one down street, towards Mcducks. Have heard possiblity and good looking but attitude kind of bad. Sorry don't have the exact addy at the moment.

That girl either works at IMperial or TJ's if shes in OC. I seen lots of asian on and off at both of those places.

Sunshine Spa
7923 Warner Ave, Unit #C
Relaxing Massage.
Asian & European staff

Anyone been to this I think legit place?

GRAND OPENING
Free Table Shower
Best Oriental Massage by
18-25 young girls
1020 S. Anaheim Bl #209

This place does not have 18-25 young girls.

GRAND OPENING
ELITE SPA
16518 Beach Bl. Shower avail. H.B.
S.E. corner of Beach Bl & Heil.

Does this place suck or what?

So if you have a secret jem send me a msg. I think I saw a new ad in the OCregister. Not going there until next month. Still looking for something hot.

Travelling Guy
08-15-05, 19:07
Have been a little busy at work of late and was in mood to have some new action over the weekend. Looked at a few choices and finally decided to pamper myself with my once in a quarter - escort experience.

Standard 2 call arrangement, arrived at her nice upscale hotel, and got the room number. Get to the room and man she looks good - about 33 with straight blonde hair, 5'6'' about 130, not fat just big-boned with an oh-so-amazing 36DD rack and a real nice booty. Some small talk - she takes me to the bedroom, I ask to use the rest-room and when I come back, she is all comfortable on bed. LDFK, suck on the tits for a fair bit, nice DATY, CBJ, titty-fuck (and those are real nice tits, not-real though, but nice!), Cowgirl(and shes fairly tight for a white girl), Doggy and I bust my nut. Small-talk again, nice attitude and I ask if she had a soda in refrigerator and she promply gets me one and I am on the way out.

Overall nice hour-long session, expensive at $$ - not the best skills in the world but still good enough though. Pluses: attitude, nice looks, great tits, titty fuck! Did I miss something ? Yes - BBBJ and Liz's skills ! Lets not even bring up Liz again - we had a real gem of a find, and someone amongst us screwed up, damn.

Anyway got the number for trusted and contributing members.

There seems to be a lot of quick cheap pussy to be out there on CL OC section - any recommendations ? Or any latinas that get a thumbs-up ?

Peace Out,
Regular

Lurking Fan
08-16-05, 03:09
Harbor 8/16 6-8:30pm

A few sw's scattered about. Saw 2 pimp mobiles hassling the sw's. One with 2 pimps was hassling a BSW near Target, and another solo pimp was hassling 2 wsw's at Westminster parking lot. One wsw was tall and really skinny. She got picked up by a monger even though she was chased around the lot and the pimp was yelling at them. the other wsw took off down Harbor towards JIB. Did not see any action McFadden to past Gisler.

BTW, there is now a photo camera at Harbor/McFadden (or maybe I just never noticed it before) even though there aren't any of those warning signs posted. I only noticed one on that corner in the center island, but I assume they'll probably have the other 3 up soon.

Musicman52
08-16-05, 08:21
After living in OC for 30 years I now live in Middle Tennessee and am returning for a week of visits, so, I thought I"d ask for some assitance in finding some nice, clean Medium priced tallent.

For years, I cruised Harbor, Beach, Lincoln, and yes, even Main St. and 1st street in Santa Ana and back then, we quite lucky.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you guys my have, perhpas some private stock that would not mind some out of town company and is priced reasonible.

By all means if any of you are heading to the Tennessee area, I'd be more that happy to give you some numbers and pointers if you wish.

I'll be in town from the 19th thru the 25th and staying in the Anaheim area.

Feel free to mail me info at musicman52@gmail.com if you wish.

Of course, if there are any ladies in the trade reading this board, by all means drop me a note.

Thanks in advance,

Musicman52

Beer Guzzler
08-16-05, 18:16
Damn, OC has been dry! I did a quick Harbor tour after 1PM and nothing. I cruised up to Beach and spotted a nice looking WSW by Knotts, but by the time I ran to the ATM and came back she was gone. Anyone have any good SW adventures to talk about lately?

Beer Guzzler

Black04
08-16-05, 22:50
Damn, OC has been dry! I did a quick Harbor tour after 1PM and nothing. I cruised up to Beach and spotted a nice looking WSW by Knotts, but by the time I ran to the ATM and came back she was gone. Anyone have any good SW adventures to talk about lately?

Beer GuzzlerDid you try Tania or Maritza yet?

Black

Socalasian
08-17-05, 19:50
Asian/White mix girl from the O.C.... anyone got info/warnings??

Looks "agency" to me but the number doesn't seem to "flag"

Thanks!!

Happy Hunting!

Member #3240
08-17-05, 21:56
Met a cute BSW - thin build and really nice. A little odor downstairs but as hot as it has been I am not surprised.

She's a moaner boys!

Name is Strawberry and I have digits for the seniors!

Later,

J

OC Fun Seeker
08-18-05, 02:57
Asian/White mix girl from the O.C.... anyone got info/warnings??

Looks "agency" to me but the number doesn't seem to "flag"

Thanks!!

Happy Hunting!SoCal,

Looks like an agency to me too. I wouldn't go there.

Socalasian
08-18-05, 13:57
Called her and talked to her a bit. Outcall only. Is actually an independent. Used to work for an agency, dated the owner (translation=pimp) then broke up with him. Learned the business and decided to get back into it 6 months later (now). Get this... when I was talking to her she was over at a friend's house giving her dog a haircut... weird...

She says she knows all the tricks about upsell, robs, etc and wants to be a good independent provider... all that said the $2.5 price tag was too much for me so I passed...

Happy Hunting!

Travelling Guy
08-18-05, 16:38
Guys,

Wanted to check out a couple of regular posters on CL.

Monday Night: Met Destiny (siete cero dos ocho cero nueve cero tres ocho cinco) - caramel peuto rican treat. Standard 2-call procedure, average attitude, rules for hh quickies - no DFK, no CG, no sticky fingers, not DATY, everything safe and she cannot take it deep as she gags very easily. But she offered titty fuck which sort of makes up for me. CBJ, Russian, DG and busted a nut. Not rushed but ehh .... felt a little let down. Damage $. Rating 6.5

Tuesday Night: Read a couple of good things about Charish (Seis un nueve siete ocho nueve tres un seis dos) and booked the quickie special. Standard 2-call system. Nice sweet WSW. Nice attitude and sweet to talk to. Nice CBJ, titty play, followed by doggy for another .2 tip. Good hh session with a funny girl with good attitude. Damage 0.6! She might have offered less service than Destiny but the attitude made it more pleasurable than previous nights experience. Rating 8 (great bang for the buck)

Three sessions in last 1 week, guys I better lie low for a while (unless one of you really recommends a gem I cannot pass)! You guys have fun and keep the mongering spirit alive!

Peace Out,
Regular

Lurking Fan
08-19-05, 00:42
Harbor 8/18 evening rush hour

Made several passes up and down Harbor after work. N bound side always has a lot more traffic than S bound side but the N bound was made worse today by a stalled SUV right before Westminster. The SW's were very scarce.

Saw 1 WSW (Treasure) blonde hair past shoulder, white almost ankle length skirt, small boobs. She had either scarring or some growths near her mouth. Wanted $.5 cbj $1 half/half. Passed on her offer. Was near DT/CJ.

Saw 1 BSW wearing white light jacket and white shorts in the same area.

Saw another WSW brown hair, thicker legs, black top, jean shorts, sunglasses. Seen her strolling before. Saw her in FV and SA.

Usually there are several BSW's strolling in SA, but have not seen them out the last couple of days during evening rush hour. The pigs must be busy harassing them.

Bob Bitchin
08-19-05, 04:11
Sorry for the delay on the report, but I've been busy and you aint missing much here.

Went to this place last Sat. (13th) for the free table shower (my favourite word linked with my 2nd favourite phrase.) It is in your standard doc's office type building, just in a rundown section of town.

On entering, I was greeted by 'Julia' who while not old was probably 28-35 asian years (thats 40 - 80 in our years) and a little heavy set, just a paunch in the front, and a little extra junk in the trunk (one cheek was much more than a handfull), nothin too serious but I like spinners so adjust accordingly.

She showed me to the room - nice large room, proper massage table with the cutout for your face so's you can breath - and asked if the shower was first or last. I told her first and off she went to prepare. After a couple of minutes, she came back and led me to the 'shower'. Picture a rented appartment kitchen that is not being used as a kitchen, 10x10 on a side, sink and cabinets along two walls, table in the middle of the room. The Table part of the shower is a 2" deep plastic pan 30" off the floor, with a slipery waterproof foam mat in the center. The shower part is a hand held shower unit, hooked up to the sink spout. The reason I like the table shower is the deluge of water from fixed sprayers, warmth inundating you, while small hands glide around and between the places where the sprayers are hitting you and the places you normally can't wash without proping a leg up. This just aint that kind of shower. The warm water is there, the small hands are there, but because its only handheld and the table is in the middle of a 'normal' room there are no fixed sprayers with the deluge of sensation, and when the water stops so the little hands can go to work, damn its fucking cold. Strike one. On the plus side though, the little hands definitely washed ALL area's (some repeatedly, and with a rhythmic cadance that was quite enjoyable - more on that later.)

Once the shower was over and I was dried off (with some assistance, thank you very much) it was back to the room for the massage. Normal face down first. Not too bad, but nothing to write home about either. I did let my hands explore when presented with the opportunity, even though she had pumped the pickle during the shower - I wanted to make sure she knew I was on the same page and not just too embarrased to tell her to stop! Not to mention I don't exactly MIND feeling up a broad. Oddly the roaming hands were not exactly encouraged. They were not discouraged or moved away either, but I have had some providers who, when you slip the hand between their thighs stand with their feet at shoulder width for easier exploring and suddenly switch to massaging the ball sack, and others who start to massage the forearm and hand so that you can no longer explore. This was somewhere in the middle. She did not seem to move out of range till the area she was massaging was done, but neither did she spread for me.

At the outset of the massage I told her to start medium and finish light. I very much like the light touch to, or in very good cases, the nails scratching, the back of my legs and the underside of my nut sack - often to include a reach-under for my cabeza. Unfortunatly she must have forgotten, cauz I got the medium massage almost right into the flip (almost = fingertips run up and down my back - once, and down the back of the legs, once.) This combined with the previous paragraph - strike two.

At the flip, there was very little massaging before attention was turned to the guy who does most of my thinking. Unfortunately, most of the attention was preceeded by a request for, and negotiation of, a tip. And here is where strikes three, four, and five come in. Not only did she want to negotiate up front, she wanted something well north of 1.0 for full service (I can only speculate how much further north because this was the price of a cbj, bbj was not an option even for extra cash.) We eventually settled on 50 for a hj!!! (I told you the little guy does most of the thinking in this outfit) when that turned out to be a FULLY CLOATHED hj it took an extra .10 to get the pants off (since I only had 3 twenties, change was probably wishfull thinking anyway!) As hand jobs go, it was not bad. I hate it when they stop just as the shooting starts, but this girl kept pumping all the way through the firefight.

Warm towel for clean up, a quick massage of the temples, and that was that.

Overall,

definitly NOT 18-25yr olds in this place!!

5 looks (too chunky, not 18-25)
3 attitude (looses major points expecting large tips, was warm and friendly though)
7 service (it was a good hj)

I doubt I will return there, just too high priced.

James D 2004
08-19-05, 19:40
Bob, are you Bitchin again? Right, that zip code has a national wide AGI (tax) ranking of a miserable 36% in 2002 while many OC cities is above 90's. But still a family house is above 500K. Near the 5 freeway exit it's attractive to business. And there are large medical centers around there. How rundown is that?

Disclaimer: I don't live or work or have any family and friends in Anaheim.

Lurking Fan
08-20-05, 19:21
Saw this on OC Craigslist but have no idea where (if) the hotel exists.
Has anyone heard anything about this?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/92358203.html

"The mirada hotel in garden grove is working with the garden grove police dept setting its hotel guest up for arrest. On a daily baisis the hotel is allowing the police to view their registry of guest and run their names for warrents which leads to a knock at the door by an officer who is their to arrest them. The are also allowing them to haress their guest in its parking lot daily. They are their most every night continuiously. Dont use this hotel."

cheseroo
08-22-05, 12:21
Can't confirm or deny the CL report but I think they are referring to the Morada Inn @ 8062 Garden Grove Blvd near Beach.

PotShot
08-23-05, 02:36
Their is a handful of SWs working out of the Vagabond Inn in CM. I keep seeing them out around the 405. Not good looking enough to be cops so I think they are for real.

Saw their crack monkey of a pimp at the 7-Eleven tonight at about 10:30PM. Likes to walk around wearing a red beret. He was yaking with one on his "Boost Mobile" phone. "Ho, Where you at!" Some funny shit. I thought they only talked like that on the commercials.

Saw the ho he was talking to come running. 40 something,pale,white and dumpy blond wearing blue shorts and a white long sleave shirt. Had a few bruises on her legs like she's been slamming meth.

Be careful if you partake. lots of stings in CM.

Happy Hoin!