PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Wilsonjl
01-07-05, 13:50
Take a look at the article in the SD UT about prostitution in Oceanside. The good news is that they don't yet impound your car.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20050107-9999-1mi7hooker.html

Also, what bonehead is going to haggle the price before the bit*h jumps in your car?

Bob Oso
01-07-05, 17:30
Interesting article can be found in:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20050107-9999-1mi7hooker.html

Hizark21
01-10-05, 15:45
Stings......

I was a bit suprised to hear that the cops were conducting stings since there is not that many girls in Oceanside. It's funny I always hear about girls working up there, but I have seen hardly any girls up there.

M Diver
02-01-05, 11:39
It appears that the article did have one result. OS streets have dried up to include the descreet regulars that used to stroll in evryday attire.

The last couple of weeks all I have spotted are the hags and a few possibles that upon circling had cars positioned off watching (sting?).

Seems the numbers for regulars are not working either. I am guessing they departed the area.

well, soon the weather wil warm, bring tourist, and the ladies can hide within the crowd.

MD

Joe Monger
02-03-05, 01:25
I'm not a hater. I understand why the civillians (as I like to call them) don't want any SW strolling the streets. But over the last few months my business has taken me thru Oceanside and I've had some of the best SW experiences I've ever had. I'm bummed at the overwhelming LE presence that has sprung up. I haven't cruised PCH is almost a month because the last time I cruised I got a speeding ticket. I had'nt gotten a ticket in over 5 years until then. But I know once summer comes there will be some nice offerings out. Until then...

Joe

Member #4862
02-07-05, 23:43
Bout damn time. Stopped to check out the scene in Oceanside as I drove to San Diego on Sunday afternoon 1/30. Spotted a tall latina approx 40 years old. What caught my eye were the DD juggs that were bouncing all over the place. Her name was Nicole. She says she's from Washington State and she was on her way to Vegas. Since I'm from Vegas, I told her some decent tracks for her to check out. Then we got to biz. $40 for a BBJH with lube, tons of dirty talk and one hell of a titty fuck. A little pricey, but I'm a sucker for huge juggs and titty fucking. Great session.

Saw her again on Saturday afternoon 2/5. This time I drove the price for the same act as described above down to $30.

As I drove her back after the second session, she pointed out another WSW who she said worked the area a lot. She looked mi-40s, poofy blonde/reddish hair, tight blue jeans, light brown knit top. This one also had some pretty big juggs. I looked for her later that afternoon. I was in the mood for round two that day. Couldn't find her. I'll be looking. I've never scored in Oceanside, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I have Nicole's cel phone number. I'm willing to share with known user with a history of valuable posts. I live in South OC and any information someone could share with my for hooking up with someone a similar to Nicole that's a bit closer to home would be greatly appreciated.

Whoopster
02-24-05, 01:31
I keep getting booted every time I try to post. Sorry for the wasted space

LE Watcher
03-14-05, 03:21
I used to come down from OC regularly because I could always find something. Now it is as bad a Harbor, more LE than girls. I think many of the girls have gone to CL and incalls. I keep reading the board hoping to see something good but its all bad news. What I wouldn't give for the old days.

Hizark21
03-18-05, 15:58
I always here that there is some good action OC. But every time I go there the action is fairly dead. I have not seen sw worth picking up in years there.

Marlo
03-19-05, 06:02
Took a drive down Coastal HWY around 9pm Saw a few Sw on the main drag, one BSW with an unbrella and another WSW. Tried to tun around to pick up the BSW but as usual, someone beat me to the punch. got lucky when I saw a WSW near the Taco stand. She was hesitant to get in the car because I look like a cop. But I was lucky and she got in. We came back to my hotel room near the MA and got a CBJ for $40. She asked for $60 and offered Fs but I was not in the mood.

Good Luck

Call Me Fun
03-19-05, 15:18
I have been lurking for a long time but Jackson got me upgraded (Thanks). I am a relative newbie to mongering having only done an occasional incall before. I am concerned about SD and the aggressive nature of LE. I read posting about people doing their normal LE checks. Can someone send me a link or post what checks work best? PM me if appropriate.

Thanks

Call Me Fun
03-29-05, 02:17
Seems like my post was appropriate.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20050328-1548-sting.html

Yogi
03-29-05, 19:30
I have been lurking for a long time but Jackson got me upgraded (Thanks). I am a relative newbie to mongering having only done an occasional incall before. I am concerned about SD and the aggressive nature of LE. I read posting about people doing their normal LE checks. Can someone send me a link or post what checks work best? PM me if appropriate.

ThanksThere is a quaint custom popular among SW's and their patrons which is sort of an "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" routine. The woman will either grab your stuff or ask you to pull it out, and the reverse is usually a tit grab. Well, it's sort of fun as far as rituals go, but pretty ineffective in avoiding arrest, imho. Kind of like during my pothead days when we'd ask "are you now or have you ever been employed by any law enforcement agency." We thought undercover cops were somehow unable to lie. Guess again, LOL.

I've picked up street hookers off and on for 30 years in a dozen states, and certainly on PCH, National and ECB in San Diego. But the same protocol applies to mongers everywhere.

1. You never mention money or anything sexual to any woman until she is in your car and you are driving, period. I don't think I have ever read a sting described where the woman got into the monger's car. Some SWs are dumb enough to not understand this implicating behavior and will stupidly ask from the curb all the same questions an undercover cop asks through your car window: "what do you want; how much are you spending." Your answer should be "come one, let's take a ride and talk about it," or just drive away. Most seasoned working girls know that and simply get in your car and let the discussion take place after you've pulled away from the curb.

2. I've observed stings in progress, and even pulled to the curb for a hot chick who later turned out to be an undercover. They can be pretty skilled in affecting a streetwise demeanor, but their attempts to get you to make an incriminating statement are usually obvious. They'll say "I gotta make some money, how much are you spending." Or "what do you want to do." It used to be safe to use the code word and if "want a ride?" didn't work you could ask "how about a date?" I've read articles fairly recently where DA's asserted that asking a stranger on the street for a date, out your car window in an area of known prostitution activity constitutes soliciting. If you have ANY doubt that the woman leaning into your window might be a cop, then the most you should ask is "want a ride?" Entrapment "could" be as simple as their asking "want a date" and you saying "yes." Safest bet would a non-verbal gesture (eg. shake your head up and down, smile) and repeat "get in."

3. But all this little semantic horse crap is unecessary if you are simply street smart and have some experience in how SWs operate. Undercover cops stay in a single location, and are usually VERY prominent. They may walk up and down a single block, but they never travel far. They want to stay within the sight line of their backups, and if they have a wire, they want to stay within the radio zone. If you see a girl standing at a bus stop, for example, who makes you a feel a little suspicous, just pull down the street, park and observe her a while. What's the worse that happens...she gets in some other monger's car? If she's a real hooker (and getting into a car suggests she is, LOL) then she'll be back in 15-30 minutes. When I've observed stings, I'd see car after car stop, then drive away (often pulling into a nearby motel, where the undercover had told them to meet her) only to be swarmed by several cops. Every sting has a whole task force of vehicles and police personnel nearby the bait, look around.

4. If she looks too good to be true, she probably is. Here is probably where a little local knowledge applies. PCH in Oceanside "occasionally" gets a sprinkling of Hollywood type hookers (tall, gorgeous blonde dressed to the nines) but most are low-key and dressed like civilians. In the old days on weekends you'd see a dozen or so pimped girls get dropped off at the north end of the stroll wearing provocative clothing, but they also usually had the tough "ridden hard and turned out wet" look that screamed hooker. Undercover cops won't have lots of tattoos or peircings, they will generally be in shape and assertive. Sorry to say, but the sad indicators of a SW are often big fake tits, dirty clothes, obvious drug involvement, wild hair etc. Cops do a bad job of finding female officers that look rough enough to be a credible street hooker.

So to repeat the cardinal rules: never mention money or sex, never continue talking to any prospect who won't get into your car. And spend a little time observing your surroundings. If you are really green it probably bears stating the obvious as well: never have drugs or open booze in your car while cruising, have your ID and registration stuff up to date, etc. You CAN be pulled over (I have) simply because a police officer has seen you talking to or picking up women in a "known prostitution" area like PCH. But if your game is straight the worst would be a short shakedown and the advice to clear out the area.

Whoopster
03-30-05, 00:10
Your post should be moved to the sign-up page so that everyone can have access to it.

Thanks for taking the time.

Whoopster

John02
04-02-05, 02:36
Your post should be moved to the sign-up page so that everyone can have access to it.

Thanks for taking the time.

WhoopsterVery good information yogi. To take it one step further I recommend everyone take a look at the Clifornia Penal Code web site under section 647b.

This is the charge for you know what. All you will ever need to know is there regarding what actions will end in the aforementioned result. Pretty interesting stuff. In a nutshell; two things need to occurr before you are definitely riding in the back of the black and white. Learn it, Love it, Live it!

Knowledge is power!

M Diver
04-03-05, 13:10
Took a short run down PCH thurs night around 10pm and saw a little improvement in the views. On the south side there was one fine BSW, a hefty LSW and I caught a glimps of a nice LSW.

As I went by the LSW she made definate eye contact so I wend around to check the area. When I came back out to PCH she was gone. Hung around for .5 and then departed as she did not come back.

The other two also did not stay out long. It is my guess that once they get the high price they seem to be asking for they are done for the night.

Cruised north and saw one of the regular BSW's in the central zone and the north was empty.

Still looking for the summer crowd to show up.

MD

Call Me Fun
04-04-05, 02:21
So far I still have not been able to get from incall to SW. I checked out some of the areas on PCH and chatted with 1 WSW - looked about 20, blonde, thin - a little to thin for me, and wanted .6 for CBJ. I tried to work her down but she wasn't having it. Based on what I have read here, it seemed best to let it pass. She wasn't really my type. I like a some curves and hispanic. Good luck.

By the way, my thanks to Yogi for all the scoop.

Whoopster
04-04-05, 19:25
Just got back from Phoenix. I was checking out the posts there and noticed one monger's post about all the San Diego girls there now. I guess it's an away game and we're all stuck at home. Unfortunately, I didn't get to verify as I was with family the whole damn time.

Hope they come back soon.

Whoopster

Hizark21
04-04-05, 20:27
Glad you held out from the blondes high prices.....................Let's all stick together they will eventually lower their prices.

Call Me Fun
04-12-05, 17:29
So I did the PCH crawl last night and this afternoon. I didn't spot anything that I could for sure claim. There was a WSW towards the N side but she wasn't strolling. I was concerned about LE, since they are stationary. With the weather getting better I hope the talent improves.

On that note, if anyone has any good contacts they are comfortable PMing me, I am looking for a provider who has great French skills; BBJCIM preferred. Be happy to give you points with your provider for a reference. I am very polite, discreet, don't drink when mongering, etc.

I am not finding anything out there. Seems that the EC Blvd is dead. I am hoping to avoid the high-prices of CL.

Stay safe.

Call Me Fun
04-12-05, 22:54
I forgot this in my other post. I am looking to pick-up up a "hobbiest" phone. I have been reading about several people who have these cash-and-carry type of phones. I went to Cingular for theirs and they wanted an SSN. No thanks. Are there places that carry cash-chargeable phones? I have a bunch of extra GSM phones. All I need is a chip and a place to pay. Any advice is appreciated. I am off to do a quick lap of PCH.

Stay safe and sane

AsianFan
04-13-05, 06:39
Try Walmart, 7-11, anyplace that carries Trac-phone, then buy the pre-paid card with the most minutes you can afford. You get a phone number assigned over the Internet, pick the area code you want, everything anonymous.

Works great.

AF

Call Me Fun
04-17-05, 13:15
I want to thank all the fellow mongers who have helped me. I had a successful evening yesterday and thought I would pass it on. I live in the coastal N County so it seems the best place is Oceanside. I am not familiar enough with Escondido but there doesn't seem to be a lot street activity. I have been checking out PCH/Hillstreet but didn't see to much. I did see one LSW near Circle K but she got scooped up before I could u-turn.

At around 10:30 – 11 PM I decided to try near the bus/train station since I assume that is how some might be getting to the area. It really doesn't seem to be the safest place but I figured I would drive through. There happened to be a younger-looking WSW walking on the street parallel to the bus/train station.

We exchange "the Look" and I pulled over about 100 feet ahead and turned around. She crossed the street and came over. We said quick hellos and she hopped in. My heart was pounding very hard, there was adrenaline flowing as I pulled away. I was expecting flashing lights, helicopters, and a SWAT team.

Of course, nothing of the sort happened. We talked a little bit. Her name is Linda, she was 19, about 5' 4", 110 lbs., b-cups, and probably an overall 7. I am the highly picky type so I don't ever expect to find a 10 – even in real life. I think my scale is very conservative so most would judge her as very cute. She said she was a surfer-girl visiting her family before heading back down to Belize and was looking to make some side money. She was asking 1. for FS but we settled on .6.

We settled into a spot I had found further south in a quiet business area. She took off her top and had these great tan lines and perky tits. I played with them for a while and she started groping my pants. Out came my cock and she leaned forward straight into a BBBJ. I am one of those metro guys who trims this area and she seemed to enjoy that. She spent a great amount of time licking and sucking on my balls. After about 10 mins I had to stop her or risk a finale.

I broke out a rubber and slid it on. She climbed into the back and we started with missionary. Not the easiest thing even though I have a large sedan. I moved the seats full forward and had her climb on top. She rode me, reverse cowgirl, and her hair was flying in my face. I was getting pretty damn close and quick.

She complained about not having enough room so I suggested we open the door and I stand on the outside and she get into a doggie position in the back seat. I couldn't believe I was doing this but my spot is well hidden and, as long as we kept the noise down, no one would come investigate.

So we switching into this position and I was ready to pop. Her cute butt was exposed to me and I was watching myself slide back and forth. Just before I was ready to finish, I decided to push it a little. I asked her for BBJCITM and she jumped to her knees while I pulled of the rubber and that is how we finished.

We cleaned up and I asked her for a number. Unfortunately either it is disconnected, she gave me a fake number or I wrote it down wrong (my mind was pretty numb) because I dialed it this morning and got an error message from the phone company.

My next goal is a couple of pictures but I have to take baby steps.

Stay safe.

W Hunter
04-19-05, 01:55
Call Me Fun, for sure! Sounds like you had a damn good time. Good for you. You did your research, you used the information and you scored. That's just great! Another success story.

Now the next time your heart may not race quite so hard. It will pound most times. I've been a Monger for a few decades and it seems to be pretty much the same most times. It is a rush. Actually, it is pretty intense some times.

You had one great experience, that is for sure. Do it some more, now.

"Keep it up!"

Happy Hunting.

Call Me Fun
04-24-05, 22:29
Well, I have been at it for a few days and got lucky again. I saw a LSW this afternoon on N PCH. I wasn't sure at first but played it with the look and pulled over. She came over, hopped in and we took off. Her name was Carmen, she said she was 20, probably weighed 95-100s, some acne, I would rate her a 6. We settled on .8 and headed over to my spot. I know some on this board will be disappointed but I was trying to negotiate down for FS. She kept talking about her 2 kids. I finally just told her politely that this wasn't the right time to talk about families. She said no kissing which isn't anything I want and started in about no BJ either. Since I had talked about it during our negotations I offered to take her back. We agreed on CBJ. She was pretty good at it and we finished with her on top in the back of my car; reverse cowgirl. She was enthusastic once we got started. I would rate the whole mongering moment as a 7. Dropped her off and got out of there.

Be safe.

Whoopster
05-01-05, 01:28
I finally scored a piece on PCH. It's been a long time.

I went out tonight (Saturday) and cruised about 45 min without seeing a single SW. Finally about 9:15 I spotted a tall thin SW. I'm not sure but I think she was Indian. Her name is Indi and she didn't look hispanic.

Did the cop check thing and proceeded to park for a cbj at $.5. She would not budge on the c part, and I didn't have any negotiating $ available anyway.

She did expose her breasts and let me play with them the whole time and she did an excellent job. I would highly recommend her. She said she was from SD and comes up regularly. She gave me digits but I want to hit it again and ask if she's OK with me sharing.

Whoopster

Bus Nut
05-01-05, 12:56
Was putting a new stereo in new mongering vehicle (gotta have tunes!) and had to make a few parts runs.

In the morning hooked up with a favorite, Robin, sitting on a bus bench as she frequently does. For those who know her, she said to mention that she has to report to a diversion group twice a day, so don't look for her from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM or 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.

Usual BJ for .3 (I gave her the extra .1 so she could get lunch) and as usual very good quality.

After all the work on the monger vehicle I headed for home. Met a cute strawberry blonde named "Nanna" who said she was 18. Said she was worth 1.0 but I informed her she probably won't get that here for a CBJ. She had an unpleasant attitude from the start and smelled like she had been in a closet smoking for the last couple of hours. If you can stand intense cigarette smell I guess she would be OK. She refused to negotiate on her rates, so I decided a cruise to San Diego was in order.

I haven't been out in a while, my GF quit her night job Friday and Saturday nights, and I took a 4 week vacation a little while ago (with my GF) so I have been out of circulation a bit. Time to make up for the lost time!

Bus Nut

Call Me Fun
05-03-05, 01:53
I finally got a picture to share. I am going to try and upload them and I hope I am not breaking any rules.

I did a cruise down PCH and saw two BSWs before I ran into a LSW. I am still getting used to this game but a previous SW told me to look at where the SW is holding her purse. She said that SWs always hold their purse high up their arm to avoid it being yanked. Anyway, it has been a useful tip.

The LSW looked just like a woman going for groceries or something except for a small purse held up high on her arm. Her name was "Chuki" or something like that. She was in her mid 20s, nice figure, a little bit chunky but far from being fat. I didn't have a lot of time so we settled on a BBBJ for .4 and .1 for each pic.

We actually pulled into one of the side streets and she proceeded to give me a very nice BBBJ. She wasn't open to a CIM but we managed a nice finish. Another fun experience. I snapped a couple of pics with my camera phone with the promise not to get her face in it. Not very good lighting but it was more done in the spirit of actually doing it.

Happy Chili
05-03-05, 10:25
Man! I don't know how you guys do it. I cruise PCH all the time, and I NEVER see any action out there. Is there something i'm missing? Or am I in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Hizark21
05-03-05, 14:42
I met Nana a few weeks ago on ecb. She was ok looking, but I was not really attracted to her so I decided to pass.

Hizark21
05-03-05, 14:46
Robin

What does Robin look like and what time were you out please....??

Thanks

M Diver
05-06-05, 12:52
Took a run down PCH around 8pm and was pretty disapointed. The usual locals wre out which I won't even recommend.

Also ran into woopsters Indy and passed on her offers since she started at .5 and would not budge. She did say that she couldbe had for a full hour with multiples and all for 2.0.

Well hope things change soon around here or we may just be seeing a new rate increase.

Most of them walk so I cant imagine its the gas. LOL!

MD

Whoopster
05-18-05, 00:45
Monday about 8 pm, hooked up with a BSW close to the liquor store across from the theater block. I forget her name, but she did one of the best deep throat bbbjcim I've had in a long long time.

Had to pay .5 (sorry Hizark). She was very accomodating and asked me to tell her how I wanted it. I told her deep and slow, just like you're doing it, honey. I asked her to lick my balls, which she did without hesitation. After I exploded in her mouth, she just kept on going for what seemed like a long time, started me doing the herky-jerky in her mouth, which she seemed to like.

She said she's from SD but came up here because it's just too hot right now. I was on ECB earlier in the day, and saw absolutely nothing and was surprised to find her in O'side. I was just on my way to pick up something to eat since I'd already given up any hope of getting off.

Sometimes you just get lucky I guess,

Whoopster

Jaytea
05-18-05, 22:28
This is my first post and I'm a new member. I've read some other post and did some research. I just so happen to be on a job in Oceanside so after work I did a cruise down PCH. I came up on Michigan Ave. and saw one BSW and a WSW. I took the WSW back to a spot I know is safe from LE. I paid .5 for a CBJCIM. All I can say it was a killer BJ!

Oh ya, her name was Daisy. She said she was from Vegas and gos by the name of Passion on Eros Vegas.

M Diver
05-28-05, 15:06
Took a stroll down pch and thought it was rather dead. This was around 930pm.

When I got to the north side there was this too obvious BSW that made me think LE so kept moving. As I went by the hot dog house I saw two HOTT wsw's and just had to do a spin around the blocks to check it out.

Did not see the usual V-cars so made a slow pass and headed to a side street. They started up the side street when a car just stopped right there and they motioned him to go around the corner. He left the area and as they were just about to cross over to me two guys stopped them and after a short conversation they jumped in with them and left.

Not sure what is up since I have not seen much LE lately but the regulars that appeared to be returning are gone again.

MD

Call Me Fun
05-29-05, 09:35
I found this link in the El Cajon section of San Diego but changed the focus of the map to Oceanside. The tool itself is a little bit kludgy. You have to click the zoom-in or out button then click on the map. Anyway, here is where the latest busts are occuring. If that is where the busts are occuring that is where the girls are strolling. Good luck and be safe.

http://mapping.arjis.org/scripts/esrimap.dll?name=mapgen&Left=6210302.927&Right=6218326.535&Top=2020705.877&Bottom=2014559.001&MAPSIZEOLD=0&Mapview=1&Keyval=&AddressX=&SearchX=&V1=NNNNN&V2=NNNNNNNNNN&V3=NNNNNN&newmapview=ARJIS+Arrests+and+Citations&MAPCMD=ZOOMOUT&identifylist=All+Incidents&LX25=on&LX26=on&LX27=on&LX31=on&AREA=LX34&LX2=on&IFROMDATE=03%2F31%2F2005&ITODATE=05%2F28%2F2005&IFROMTIME=&ITOTIME=&address=&city=none&zipcode=&NAMELX34=none&NAMELX35=none&AGENCYLX36=none&BEATLX36=&NAMELX37=none&DISTRICTLX38=none&DISTNOLX39=none&click.x=280&click.y=145

BigMac44
06-10-05, 16:42
Does anyone have any insight on that massage parlor on Coast Hwy?

Anything in Vista, San Marcos, or Escondido?

Thanks

Whoopster
06-21-05, 23:20
I went to the MP a few years ago - strictly legit. The massage was OK but nothing to write about. If you go, let us know how it is. I understand there's a new owner. It used to be owned by the same guy that owned the Pussycat Club, which the city paid the guy a million $$ to close down. I'm sure OPD would be all over the MP if they even accidentally touched something.

On another note, has anyone hooked up with that hot looking LSW that's been around lately? She goes by the name of Princess or something like that. Wants $100 a pop. Too steep for me so I let her out. If I knew she was really good, I might go for it, but she'd have to do some really nasty things for that kind of dough.

Joe Monger
06-22-05, 02:13
On another note, has anyone hooked up with that hot looking LSW that's been around lately? She goes by the name of Princess or something like that. Wants $100 a pop. Too steep for me so I let her out. If I knew she was really good, I might go for it, but she'd have to do some really nasty things for that kind of dough.

She's just okay. I have'nt see much else around PCH lately so if I lived in Oceanside, or near it, and that was the only track I ever frequented then I'd probably hit it every now and again. She has nicer tits than you'd expect and her only rule is no kissing. And she does EVERYTHING with a condom which is cool by me. On Century or Harbor she would be considered average at best. She would'nt cut it on Sunset. In Oceanside her rating might go up a bit.

I'm still waiting for that perfect SW though. You know what I mean. Those young surfer bettys that are just out to make a quick buck before they go partying. PCH had more than its' fair share of those last summer. I hope this summer proves just as fruitful.

Joe

Vamp
06-22-05, 22:42
Where is this LSW mentioned. If you can porvide info about the area in which she walks.

Thanks

M Diver
06-23-05, 01:59

Woops, You have a better description?

There has not been much around. There is a sunday regular that comes from SD. Kinda a cute blonde with heavy lower side. Am tempted to submit to her .6 min.

MD

Call Me Fun
06-23-05, 20:32
...snipped...

I'm still waiting for that perfect SW though. You know what I mean. Those young surfer bettys that are just out to make a quick buck before they go partying. PCH had more than its' fair share of those last summer. I hope this summer proves just as fruitful.

JoeJoe,

Any advice on picking up these types? Do they hang out in a certain area? I had success my first time in Oceanside with a surfer girl but it was super obvious what she was doing. I have had zero luck and a few awkward moments since then. My only luck since then has been with LSWs.

Whoopster
06-24-05, 23:56
If you're sitting at home right now, Get off your a** and head down to Coast Highway. I just cruised & saw about 4 lsw in 2 groups plus another 3 or 4 including 2 wsw.

Picked up Jessica who I met last fall. She's back from Vegas and was with another blonde I haven't seen before. Got a bbbjcimov for .6 (worth every penny)

She's a very nice girl and didn't rush me at all.

Keep looking - they're out there.

btw - also saw a very nice looking wsw last night but didn't have the time. The latina I keep seeing hangs out around Oceanside Blvd on PCH. I've seen her there about 6 or 7 times within a 2 block area, usually late afternoon, especially weekends.

Hopefully the population will pick up more & drive the prices down

Whoopster
06-25-05, 00:12
Sorry I forgot to describe.

She's got fairly long black hair, medium build, nice & curvy and she always wears the short tops to show her mid-section. Yes, she is very sexy.

Her face isn't great but she's got a really hot f**k-me look.

She doesn't negotiate price as far as I know.

If you try her, give us a report

Hizark21
06-30-05, 17:11
Whoopster

Can you give a description of Jessica. Is she a thin blonde fairly young around 22 or so. I think this is the same Jessica who was on ECB about 2 weeks ago.

If you see her please post and or PM me.

Whoopster
07-04-05, 13:01
Drove PCH Sunday afternoon - saw 4 nice BSWs. They were spread out between Mission and Oside blvd. My guess is they were from SD. All looked pretty good, ranging between 6 and 8.

My suggestion is cruise in the afternoon, about 4 to 7 pm. Once the sun goes down I don't see many girls.

Good luck,

Whoopster

Call Me Fun
07-05-05, 00:23
Life has been pretty hectic and I have not had a lot of time for hobbyist activity. I did have a very strange experience this weekend that I had to share. I was down at a bar in Leucadia (n) which is sort of a locals spot. I was hanging out talking to a few of my friends and putting back some drinks. I started talking with this woman about nothing in general. She has an Aussie accent, brunette, about 25 - 28, brown hair, attractive. We share a few drinks and share some stories. She mentions how she just got back from a trip in Mexico and spent all her money. Reading stories on this site has me keyed up for any opening. I joke around with her that as pretty as she is, I could probably help her out. We both smile and I think she has missed my bait. An hour or so later she asks what sort of help I was thinking. The conversation goes back and forth but we eventually strike a deal. We cross over the train tracks to her place. We agree on .6 for BBJ but she is very careful in telling me she won't F me; so don't try. Next thing, the clothes come off, she is lying back stroking herself with a double dildo and my best friend is in my hand. I got to play with her titties and then I started to fuck her face. She was lying on her back with her face to the side and I was pumping in and out. My hands were on her nice (real) C cups and every so often I would suck on them. I watched her stroke herself for about 10 mins before I came - and she took most of it. I put .6 on the chair, gathered up my clothes, and walked back across the street.

I don't have her number but I know where she lives. Kind of curious to try it again.

M Diver
07-09-05, 10:19
Was going along the southside yesterday at noon and spotted Indy. Have been wondering if she left the area since I have not seen her during evening drive by's lately

Still have my eyes on the look for the HSW that Woops mentioned but have not seen her.

MD

Whoopster
07-14-05, 01:30
There are 2 or 3 girls in from Las Vegas today. I talked to one of them but I can't remember her name. She was very cute and personable, but too high priced for my budget. Saw her by the College of Beauty on the south end.

M Diver - did you see Princess yet? Try around 5 pm. I saw her last Sat. or Sun at that time

Whoopster

Call Me Fun
07-21-05, 02:25
Well, it is a little after 11 and I am just getting back from a fun experience. Picked up a 19 year old WSW named Shawna (sp?). She is about 5 ft 2, mid-length blonde hair, nice figure, after-market C-cups, and a big smiler. She said she was from LA area and just down here for a few days visiting friends. I saw her very close to the entrance of the 76 and got her attention. During the drive it seemed like all I was going to get was BBBJ but then some truths started to come out. Turns out she didn't have friends nearby and had no place to stay. We agreed on anything goes for .70 plus a clean room in a nice hotel. I put her up in a No-Tel six for about .55 and we went at it for 3 pops. Got my BBJCIM, mish, doggie, cowgirl, reverse, and greek. Seems that she was super appreciative that I treated her nicely. Attached are two pics of the event. I am home to take a breather and get some rest. She said I could stop back anytime and I probably will before work!
------
So I am adding on the report. I went back in the morning and we had another session. She tells me she wants to go downtown. I buy her breakfast and a coaster ticket. I was sad to see her go. I asked for the digits but she said she was just passing through. I gave her my monger email address so we will see what is up. So for all of you emailing for the number, I don't have it.

On that note, I am thinking about trying some CL fun for my next adventure - post and pics (I hope) to come.

Hizark21
07-22-05, 20:11
I just heard that Shawna is no longer in Oceanside. So hopefully she will work on ECB for awhile.

M Diver
07-23-05, 12:52
I buy her breakfast and a coaster ticket. I was sad to see her go.

Hmm. Just had to help her out of town eh? Oh well, I sure a few of us could have given enough reasons for her to stay a few days. Will have to go south.

While looking for woops elusive princess ( still have not seen), I spotted a nice island girl named mariah, who is visiting from the I.E. She was decent all around and worth Her request of 1.0 which was negotiated down to what I was willing.

Stay safe out there

MD

Call Me Fun
07-23-05, 14:51
So I am learning. A lot of people have been writing me about her and given me some good ideas. If I run into another find like that I know some ways to play it a little better so more can enjoy.

Hmm. Just had to help her out of town eh? Oh well, I sure a few of us could have given enough reasons for her to stay a few days. Will have to go south.

While looking for woops elusive princess ( still have not seen), I spotted a nice island girl named mariah, who is visiting from the I.E. She was decent all around and worth Her request of 1.0 which was negotiated down to what I was willing.

Stay safe out there

MD

Whoopster
08-18-05, 00:29
No less than 6 nice looking BSWs this afternoon. The nicest one was in white pants & turquoise top but got snatched up by a black Hummer. If that was you, your left brake light is out. Hope you had a good one.

Whoopster

Whoopster
08-21-05, 02:48
I think this is Mercedes. I've seen her occasionally inthe SOuth end for the past 4 or 5 years. She's gotten a little heavier, but still looks pretty good.

Whoopster
08-21-05, 02:56
I met Beth a couple weeks ago. Nice big natural boobs. Got bbbj & covered cowgirl for $. Seemed to enjoy it, very ggo time. She was just visiting from somewhere in the desert and was going home that day. Too bad

Whoopster
08-21-05, 03:13
Ok I just got a 300 mm telephoto lens & need to practice. Here are some other sitings from Oside

Baldy Cruiser
08-21-05, 12:47
Whoopster I would kill for the digits to that BSW in yellow top with big ass titties!!!
Any help would be appreciated. Was that Shawna from CL??? Thanks dude,

Baldy ( LuvBigAssEbonyKnockers) Cruiser

Whoopster
08-22-05, 01:17
Sorry but I was just passing by and shot her pic. I didn't even talk to her, not my thing.

Clicker619
08-24-05, 02:06
Thanks for the pics. I feel a need to add my comments.

That pic of the BSW w/ bigguns seems to be reversed. Was the negative upside down when you printed it out?

Mercedes may be going by Mercedes now but she's always been Andrea to me. You can see her ads on the Cee-L site and other escort sites as Diamond.

Was that girl going to the Main Attraction really working? Beth's friend seems pretty hot.

Keep the pics coming.

M Diver
08-26-05, 08:05
It appears a few of the CL girls have been strolling along the hwy.

I have seen two walking in the past couple of days, Diamond (mercedes, andrea) and Precious. I didn't recognize precious until she turned and the tat on the left shoulder was unmistakable. Unfortunately these ones drive unreasonable prices.

Also saw indi strolling the southside on wednesday.

Stay safe out there

MD

Whoopster
08-27-05, 23:38
Clicker -

No it wasn't reversed. It's a little trick I learned. I use the mirror on the drivers door so I don't have to point the camera directly at the girls.

For some reason, some of them get really pissed when they see a camera pointing at them.

I'm assuming the Main Attraction girl works there, since she went inside

I'm not sure but the more I see her the more I think this girl is not Mercedes but is someone else

Big Mack
09-03-05, 09:24
I'm fairly new and have been rackinig my brain to figure out what "CL" stands for. It's probably something I should be able to decipher, but I can't. Jackson, please add this to your abbreviations list. Whenever someone uses an abbreviation that's not on the list, it drives me crazy. By the way, can someone telll me where the nearest OMP is? I think you can figure out what this means, but maybe it, too, should be added to the list. Thanks in advance for any and all info.

Musicman52
09-03-05, 20:40
CL usually refers to Craigs List, www.craigslist.org enjoy

I'm fairly new and have been rackinig my brain to figure out what "CL" stands for. It's probably something I should be able to decipher, but I can't. Jackson, please add this to your abbreviations list. Whenever someone uses an abbreviation that's not on the list, it drives me crazy. By the way, can someone telll me where the nearest OMP is? I think you can figure out what this means, but maybe it, too, should be added to the list. Thanks in advance for any and all info.

cartfan
09-03-05, 21:39
CL= Craigslist

Mc Hawker
09-04-05, 03:34
CL = Craig's List. It is full of ads or high price ******.

OMP = ? is that oriental massage parlor? We use AMP for that.

Big Mack
09-07-05, 15:03
I appreciate the responses, and I really like perusing CL, but I can't afford the $$+. I don't see where I can locate any AMP's (sorry). I know they're few and far between, but I'm willing to travel up to 100 miles if necessary. PM me if you have info.

Thanks again.

Bus Nut
09-09-05, 10:52
Hi, all!

After a longer than planned haitus I am back and ready to roll. My GF and I tied the knot, thanks to heavy pressure from parents, and she has been keeping me busy.

Saw the one in the photo as "possibly being Mercedes" yesterday at about 11:30 PM in the south end of town. There was a skanky blonde in her late 40's who was totally unpleasant (and she thought she was worth 1.0 for a bj) a slender black, and slightly heavier BSW (went by the name of Tracy) who offered .4 for CBJ. A 40ish, sad looking WSW near the south end, my old friend Robin about midtown, and a HSW near the north end, who again thought this was Las Vegas.

Went back to Robin for usual decent service, better than going home with blue ones.

With school back in session I'll be busy again, which means lots of time to monger!

Stay safe, everyone!

Bus Nut

Call Me Fun
09-11-05, 17:03
BIg Mack - Not sure what you mean about the $$ on CL? If you do your research you can find a good time on there for 1.0 or less. An AMP is probably going to run you pretty close for the same experience. I have found BBBJ on CL for around $60.

Just my thoughts.

I appreciate the responses, and I really like perusing CL, but I can't afford the $$+. I don't see where I can locate any AMP's (sorry). I know they're few and far between, but I'm willing to travel up to 100 miles if necessary. PM me if you have info.

Thanks again.

Big Mack
09-14-05, 09:58
BIg Mack - Not sure what you mean about the $$ on CL? If you do your research you can find a good time on there for 1.0 or less. An AMP is probably going to run you pretty close for the same experience. I have found BBBJ on CL for around $60.

Just my thoughts.I followed your advice and sure enough I found a BBBJ on CL for .6. She had an ad that was good only until 3:00 that day. I called her about 9:30, and she said she would come to my place at 11:30. When she didn't show by 11:50, I called her and she said her computer broke down and she couldn't use Mapquest to find my place. When I asked her why she didn't call, she said she didn't know if was ok to call. She offered to come over now that her computer was working, but it was too late as I had an appointment in about an hour. I had a similar experience in LA a while back. I was staying in a motel and called a service which said a girl would be there in an hour. Well, needless to say, another no show. I was half asleep in bed when someone pounded on my door. I figured it was someone from the service, but I had long ago lost interest and told them to go away. I've also been to an AMP which turned out to be legit--very disappointing.
Someone once posted an offer to give the phone number of a SW if they had made enough posts. At the time I hadn't, but I hope I now qualify 'cause I really could use that phone number. Thanks for reading my tale of woe.

Bus Nut
09-14-05, 10:52
Hi, All!

If you are in Oceanside, watch out for a heavyset blonde who goes by the name of "Star" locally.

I wasn't even planning to pick anyone up yesterday, she was at a stop sign and when I stopped she immediately hopped into my car! I didn't even look at her or respond to her in any way.

Her prices (as quoted) were OK .2 cbj and up but when I told her I wasn't interested she threatened to open the window and start screaming "rape" which wouldn't have been very nice.

I agreed to a quick car date for .2, did the usual check and then she started playing with me. After a few minutes of hand action she put a condom on, sucked just a little bit and then went back to the hand action again.

Although I did get some release she is not someone you want to run into. She obviously is not a nice provider.

Bus Nut

Whoopster
09-16-05, 01:31
I was begining to think I had the Oceanside area to myself. At least as far as posting goes. Hope to hear some good reports soon.

Whoopster
09-18-05, 03:02
Met up with a BSw named Sparkles tonight. She was walking on the south end by the 7-11. Got a cbj for 45. Girls got skills, but I would've been in heaven if it was without.

Whoopster

sdbori1
09-27-05, 21:02
I've been using this guide religously in Korea but lets see how much play I can get in the states. Gents we can really help each other out. Let me know the hot spots and I'll post whatever I can scrounge up.

Vamp
09-28-05, 03:06
I was driving south on oceanside and drove on Coast Hwy. On the gas station near cassidy st, there were two hottied sitting at the bus stop. One tall blond wearing a white mini-short, and one pettite brunette wearing a mini-mini light blue mini skirt, you could see her ass cheeks under that skirt. The blond jump into my car and told me that minimum was 1.0. I said no because looked suspicious, (she didnt check for LE). THen they asked me for a ride to get their car at the laundromat 2 blocks south. They were really hot, they gave me their phone # (an 888 area code). Have somebody date one of these hotties. I was very interested but again, I was concerned about LE patroning too close. If anybody has info on these, please share.

Thanks

Bus Nut
09-28-05, 09:36
Met up with a BSW named Tracy yesterday. After she got in the car she changed her name to "Mary" for some reason. CBJ for .4 but nothing really special. Says she works only mornings. Found her at the AM/PM.

Of course afterwards saw a blonde WSW but was headed to work.

Bus Nut

Whoopster
10-01-05, 01:22
I was just stunned by these two. The blonde was at least a 10 in looks. This girl was Playboy material!

I didn't pick them up either, but when I saw them they were getting into two separate vehices which were parked at the gas station that used to be AM/PM. I talked to the blonde who said her friend was using the room.

The blonde was driving a black Chevy Pickup with chrome rims. Very nice truck, looked like she made a decent wage.

I looked for them again but haven't seen them. Wish I had my camera (or a hundred bucks)

Whoopster

Whoopster
10-01-05, 23:42
Saw Princess on Friday afternoon. Didn't have any dough, but I had my camera

Whoopster
10-02-05, 00:06
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

I cruised PCH this afternoon. Picked up a WSW named Jasmine. She was pretty young, about 20 with a decent body and a pretty short skirt. Gave her $40 for a cbj. She wasn't very good at it, but it was better than my hand. She wouldn't budge on taking the cover off.

Whoopster

Hizark21
10-02-05, 11:36
Was the Jasmine you picked up a thin blonde. Hopefully it is, because this means she dropped her prices. The Jasmine I know was working in SD about 6 months ago on ECB and charging $50 min for a bj. Treasure told me that Jasmine was preganant and went home to Okalhoma.

Vamp
10-02-05, 21:56
I hope so. They are soo hot. The other one drives a nice Corvette, they are well paid I guess. The tall blonde is so hot and the petite has great legs and ass. I am still confused because the blonde got in my car and told me the donation right away without LE check. Thats why I got nervous. You got her cell Number?

Vamp
10-03-05, 04:48
Saw one of the hotties today around 12:15 am, in the same street. She was parked in a dark parking lot looks like a warehouse. A few people in the same parking, looks kind of strange. She said she will be in town for a couple of days only. She was acting strange but she is gorgeous great body, really HOT.

Member #6586
10-04-05, 14:11
Vamp,

Just so you know if a chick is undercover LE she WILL NOT get in your ride. I know this becuase my cuz is SJPD. He does not know I monger but I found a way to bring it up casually.

Vamp
10-04-05, 17:23
Thats good to hear. I will start saving some bucks to try this hottie. when she says that is 1.0 to start, I think it will be a couple of more $$ to have a complete party. If somebody else tryed them before, could you tell me if it is worth? Thanks

Baldy Cruiser
10-05-05, 18:09
Hi, Baldy Cruiser hear from Los Angeles.

I am in Oceanside today. Has anyone been with this hot little young blonde?? Is she for real???

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/102134833.html

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/101901357.html

Thanks,

Baldy (GottaBustaNut) Cruiser

Big Mack
10-05-05, 18:46
Hi, Baldy Cruiser hear from Los Angeles.

I am in Oceanside today. Has anyone been with this hot little young blonde?? Is she for real???

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/102134833.html

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/101901357.html

Thanks,

Baldy (GottaBustaNut) Cruiser

I missed the ones you mention, but this a.m. I went to a Columbian hottie callling herself Kamila. It was 1.0 for 1/2 hr and well worth it. Unfortunately, she said she was returning to Columbia the next day. She had "cousins" in the next room with the same phone #, so future prospects may be pretty good. Here's the link:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ers/102144866.html

Take care out there.

Whoopster
10-08-05, 19:25
Hizark,

The Jasmine I picked up wasn't very thin. In fact she was a little on the chubby side.

She didn't have a very good attitude either and based on your past reports I don't think you would have liked this one.

btw, have you been to TJ lately? I can't get any of the street girls to do BBBJ anymore. I'm thinking it has something to do with the new laws that went into effect recently. (actually I did get one, see the TJ page)

Whoopster

Hizark21
10-09-05, 06:22
Can you guys tell me when the best days and cruise times are. Has there been any good action recently......???

It seems as though every time I go up there or pass through on my way to LA things are dead. I passed through a few weeks ago on a Saturday morning and things were dead. As most of you know SD has been dead almost all year.

Thinking heading up to LA and checking the San Fernando rd action. Things appear to picking up there from the reports.

Whoopster
10-11-05, 00:54
I've always found late afternoon to be the best. Basically afternoon rush hour, when traffic is at it's worst and everyone is headed home. I think it's an easy way for the SW to hide in plain sight.

The reason you don't see the girls in the outrageous outfits anymore is because it makes them an easy target with LE. So it makes sense that the more people on the street the easier it is to blend in. Eye contact is what gives it away every time

Anyway start about 4 pm and concentrate on the middle of town, from Mission south to Vista Way. Usually Wednesday thru Friday are the best. Sometimes Saturday around noon is good.

On the best days you'll only see 3 or 4 at most, so don't get your hopes up. Oh and Hizark - don't be such a tightwad. And if you find one that'll take a facial, PM her digits - ok?

Whoopster

Hizark21
10-11-05, 01:32
What times do the girls work till normally. I hardly see any girls at in OC when I am up there.

M Diver
10-11-05, 11:35
Things appeared a little more active last night than they have been.

Around 5 there were 3 wsw (not together) one bsw and a lsw. All were southside around 711 to beauty college.

The lsw had a killer body but jumped into a ride b4 I could make my turnaround.

I thought I saw diamond there but she was with another monger.

Sunday Woopsters princess was out and asking 1.0 so I passed.

Hizark, Sometimes you can go through without any signting and 15 min later there will be 3 along the route.

Stay safe out there.

Hizark21
10-12-05, 02:27
Headed up OC this evening around 6:30. Cruised for about a hour or so. The action was completely dead. Headed back and cruised ECB things were dead as well.

M Diver
10-13-05, 02:18
Was out along the hwy a 8 this eve. I saw a very hot HSW looked like some asian mix walking along southside. Stopped to see if I could provide her with some trans and she walked up to my window and asked if I had two hundred. I just mentioned that was a little rediculis for providing a ride and kept cruising. Saw two wsw in the area and a bsw waling along near the car wash.

In midtown around 9 I spotted a short WSW who wanted $1.2 for all but settled for .3 for a little french lesson.

MD

Bus Nut
10-15-05, 11:14
Heading from primary work location to San Diego about 6:00 PM. Saw about 6 girls out, 3 BSW's (including one really skinny one) 2 wsw's and a HSW. No one I recognized.

A few days back someone posted pics of a blonde, a friend of mine went with her, he said she is very pricey but really good. To him (his GF cut him off from action 5 years ago) I suppose anything is good.

In addition, my old friend Robin was out (I gave her a ride back to her motel) and an older blonde named Debbie out working who turned out to be an old classmate from high school. She gave me digits but they didn't work, possibly it's a prepaid out of time or she spent her money on something else! Bbbjtcim for .2 decent attitude, although some of you may not like her because she is 40 something!

It's really hit or miss out there. I run into the same thing, sometimes I don't see dit and other times there are 6 or more to choose from.

To the person who posted the photo of "Princess" looks latina. Is she a good provider?

Bus Nut

LE Watcher
10-16-05, 04:00
Bus Nut, you da man! I've never had anything come my way for that kind of change and I've been doing Oceanside since 1998.

Hizark21
10-16-05, 05:43
Last year I was getting a bj and a facial from Junie. Junie was a nice good looking druggie who gave excellent service and very willing to please. But she got back together with her husband and left street to move to LA. So it's not improbable to get a bj for $20. Just look at the posts for SF redbook and Seattle and you will see that guys are getting bj's for $20 now and then.

Just last year I was getting bj's from hot girls for $30. This is why I refuse to pay $50 for a bj.

Bus Nut
10-18-05, 11:29
LEW - there are a few out there who still are willing to do damn good work for little cash. They can be hard to find at times but they are out there.

The main thing is that you have to be prepared to do a couple of things. First of all, counter-offer if they say .8 or some other ridiculous number. Second, be willing for them to bail on you if you don't give them a number they are willing to accept.

This is why I will from time to time go with old favorites. In fact, a lot of the time they are my first choice simply because it's a case of known quality over maybe not getting anything.

Bus Nut

Hizark21
10-19-05, 02:48
Did anyone cruise tonight.?? I was wondering if the action picked up this evening. I was thinking that some of the girls on East ECB came up to OC today.??

Whoopster
10-19-05, 23:14
Hey Bus nut & LEW,

Here's a lesson it took me a long time to learn; if you're going to negotiate the price, make sure you have the right bills. You can't negotiate a girl down and then expect her to make change. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me, but I'm getting better at it.

Hizark - Cruised last night & tonight, didn't see even one. Maybe the weather?

Whoopster

M Diver
10-20-05, 02:00
Did a drive around 9p and was three bsw's south side and I am sure there was a smokin hot wsw comming from the laundry area. Unfortunatly as I turned around she jumped into a red pickup across the street.

MD

Bus Nut
10-20-05, 09:33
Yesterday afternoon finished up early at work so cruised for a while. A slightliy demented older blonde near the bridge, a BSW near Pierview, a WSW near the bowling center and "Mercedes" (Andrea, Diamond) near Cassidy.

Mercedes kept ducking in and out of stores, another monger scooped her up before I could get around.

This was about 3:00 PM.

Bus Nut

Whoopster
10-22-05, 12:37
I cruised Thursday evening a little. Around 7:30 saw this extemely hot WSW walking North. I turned the corner in front of and as she passed me by to get in another car she said she'd be back in ten minutes. After an hour I gave up.

Whoopster

Hizark21
10-23-05, 12:32
Do you have description of the blonde and the other wsw you guys mentioned....???

Thanks

Whoopster
10-25-05, 23:49
She's very tall and thin, looks like a model. She was wearing a short mini-skirt with a little cheek showing.
If you see her, you'll know it's her because there hasn't been anything that hot in O'side in the last ten years!

Bus Nut
10-27-05, 10:59
Yesterday after work (about 3:00 PM - early day for me!) I was headed to my best friend's house, there were three really awesome ones out. No skanks, either.

A BSW at Vista Way and Coast Hwy, she had a tattoo on her right arm. A hot WSW at Cassidy and Coast Hwy, and a hot HSW at Eaton and Coast. Unusual to see this much good activity, don't know the reason. If I hadn't been headed somewhere I would have tried to pick up one or more of them.

Bus Nut

M Diver
10-29-05, 17:04
Took a run down pch last week and saw a few out and about.

The one in pink was pretty nice looking with a great rack. She was definately giving looks as she strolled and flashing what little was under the jacket. I was about done with recon when I spotted a uniformed bicyclist watching her from around a building. Was either a bust waiting or a strolling sting. Either way I was not taking part.

MD

Hizark21
10-29-05, 22:11
You guys are lucky. Every time I pass through OC things are dead. I have made a few trips up there, but always come up empty.....

For now I am sticking to SD. Gas is just to expensive to make a special trip.

Whoopster
10-29-05, 23:41
Found that hot brunette I missed last week. Her name is Carmella and she is way hot!! She was wearing tight blue jeans and a pink mid-riff top. She has a great mid-section and a really nice body overall. Oh and she's 19 years old.

Got a cbj for .5 and she did a great job. Lots of eye contact and facial expression. She knew what she was doing and did it well.

Wish I had me camera...

Whoopster

Seek899
10-30-05, 17:19
Took a run down pch last week and saw a few out and about.

MDThe asian in your first photo advertises on Craigslist and Eros as Kai Li. She is pretty cool and has nice, long legs. If you pick her up on the street instead you save $150.

Jaytea
10-31-05, 21:10
I saw a tall slender BSW looking good on PCH and Cassidy today, but I was on my way to do a bid, but U'll keep an eye out for later!

David51
11-03-05, 05:20
I'm in Carlsbad all week on business, so I figured I'd check out Oceanside since there seems to be nothing in Carlsbad.

Well, at least this evening, there is nothing in Oceanside either, except LE all over the place. Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places...I cruised Oceanside from east of I-5 to Coast Highway, and up and down Coast from about Mission to the Carlsbad city limit...if there is somewhere else I should be looking, please let me know (either by posting or PM).

I'm leaving on Friday night, but will be back after Thanksgiving for another week.

Thanks for any advice! (And I know I could always go to TJ, but don't have time this trip!)

-D

Whoopster
11-04-05, 02:05
I've always found late afternoon to be the best. Basically afternoon rush hour, when traffic is at it's worst and everyone is headed home. I think it's an easy way for the SW to hide in plain sight. Eye contact is what gives it away every time

On Coast Highway start about 4 pm and concentrate on the middle of town, from Mission Ave. south to Vista Way. Usually Wednesday thru Friday are the best. Sometimes Saturday around noon is good.

On the best days you'll only see 3 or 4 at most, so don't get your hopes up.

Whoopster
This is when I've had the best luck

M Diver
11-10-05, 02:41
Have seen a few out and about lately in the evening around 8-10pm.

I have been noticing this hot looking BSW that struts along the north side. Has anyone seen her or know about. She walks rather quick and is quite obvious the way she dresses. Tight pants Short jacket that shows lota of midriff.

MD

W Hunter
11-15-05, 13:22
On my way back from up North, I quickly cruised PCH. This was around 8PM or so. I saw a few. Not many, but there were some possiblilities for sure. I filled up at the real cheap gas station at Wisconsin street and saw a NICE bsw. Shorts, halter top, the whole deal. But, I was not in a position to pick her up. As I went South, I saw a more that looked the part. A mixture. White and dark. NO LE. Guess that is why the hunting was decent, but I would not call it great. You could get something if you were in need. Much better than the evenings in San Diego. You guys in Oceanside should feel lucky.

Good Luck.

Big Mack
11-19-05, 13:50
I went to a AMP in Escondido I recently discovered. I found it through
mpreview.com, just click on San Diego. (when I tried to put in the complete web address for a link, a bunch of **** were put in instead--why is that, Jackson?). It's called Asia Massage. It was an ok experience, and I'll probably come back for more but not with Kim. She charged me $50 for a HJ. I don't negotiate well. Also, I must have gone at a busy time 'cause I had to wait for about a half hour before a room was available. This place is very popular. Take care.

David51
11-30-05, 04:22
I'm in town on business for a few days in Carlsbad...so I cruised through Oceanside this evening - 10pm to about midnight. Pretty dead. Just the usual collection of LE on PCH...and a few other mongers on the side streets.

Maybe next time...

Hizark21
12-05-05, 20:20
Had to make a trip to Escondido so I decided to take a cruise by OC on the way back around noon.. The action was dead as usual. I did see this one possible SW near the Gas station at the entrance to Camp pendelton road. Tried stopping for her, but she disappeared, by the time I turned around. I also saw this oher blonde walking with a daybag. Stopped for her but she ignored me. I think she was a local college student or something.

Just Cruzin
12-06-05, 09:02
Have seen a few out and about lately in the evening around 8-10pm.

I have been noticing this hot looking BSW that struts along the north side. Has anyone seen her or know about. She walks rather quick and is quite obvious the way she dresses. Tight pants Short jacket that shows lota of midriff.

MD
I usually post in the Jax, FL area, but here on travel. Reading the posts I decided to make a scouting run. I noticed a BSW walking south on PCH a couple blocks north of Oceanside Blvd about 9ish last night. Circled around the block and waited until she was crossing the intersection, got the look and she hops in. Normal greetings. BTW, behind that jacket is a nice 36C rack. She wanted 2 jacks for BJ, I countered with 1.5, but she wouldn't budge off 2 jacks and I let her out on a side street. Initial appearance 7.5. Said her name is Rose, checked Craigslist, but no obvious match. I get the impression that service would of been good, but was not going to jack the price not being a reg here. I only saw one LE cruzing up and down PCH.
Safe Cruzin,
JC

M Diver
12-06-05, 15:04
I usually post in the Jax, FL area, but here on travel. Reading the posts I decided to make a scouting run. I noticed a BSW walking south on PCH a couple blocks north of Oceanside Blvd about 9ish last night. Circled around the block and waited until she was crossing the intersection, got the look and she hops in. Normal greetings. BTW, behind that jacket is a nice 36C rack. She wanted 2 jacks for BJ, I countered with 1.5, but she wouldn't budge off 2 jacks and I let her out on a side street. Initial appearance 7.5. Said her name is Rose, checked Craigslist, but no obvious match. I get the impression that service would of been good, but was not going to jack the price not being a reg here. I only saw one LE cruzing up and down PCH.
Safe Cruzin,
JC

Yep, thats her. Finally had a chance to chat with her and had same experience. Damn nice bod though.

MD

Bus Nut
12-07-05, 11:08
Hi, All!

Cruised Monday night after leaving work. Saw cute BSW about middle of stroll, slender, young, and showing bra as I went by along with eye contact. 21, street name Paris. Usual checks with nice extra, beaver shot, before prices wanted me to touch it and kiss nipples. Said she usually gets .5 CBJ, accepted .4. Sweet with nice attitude, unusual in a BSW.

Said she is around from time to time, will give digits second time.

Old friend Robin sighted as well, could have saved .2 but already taken care of.

Skanky older blonde near Cassidy, Raccoon Lady (heavy eye shadow) at DAV (she goes by the name Irene) chunky Latina near north end wanted 2.0 for FS OK looking but not worth that much.

Bus Nut

M Diver
12-08-05, 00:24
Hi, All!

Old friend Robin sighted as well, could have saved .2 but already taken care of.

Bus Nut

Hey BN, Its been a while. What does robin look like? You often mention her and I was wondering.

Jaytea
12-14-05, 20:25
Took a stroll down pch today and picked up this cute Jamiacan/Italian chick at PCH between Kelly and oceanside Blvd. Did The usual checks and by my surprise accepted. 30 for a cbj and took me back to a motel. Good skills alot of looks up at me while she did the deed. Her name was Tiffany, kinda tall thin with nice B's about 100lbsand cute eyes too. Got her # if anybody is interested. Jaytea.

Whoopster
12-20-05, 12:27
Met up with a thin bsw last night. She did a cbj for .4 Did a good job with lots of different movements. Says she does greek for .8 and has a nice tight little ass.

Bus Nut
12-20-05, 16:29
Last couple of days pretty quiet, a couple of BSW's around 4 in the afternoon and that has been about all.

M Diver: Robin is around 35 or so, about 150, brown hair, usually wears either a sweater or a wrap. She has a few extra pounds but nothing that is a total turn off. Good BJ's and a great attitude, she is a sweet person who knows how to take care of you.

Talked to her this morning on my way to work, she still doesn't have a cell phone so I am going to get her a prepaid one so it's easier to reach her.

She has always been very warm and sweet, be nice to her if you find her and she will treat you well.

Have not seen blonde Debbie since last month, her cell phone disconnected so no way to reach.

Going to be cruising a lot this week and next, maybe I will have a few good times to relate!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Bus Nut