PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

My Alias
03-02-05, 00:49
Oakland plans to start using billboards to shame johns, http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/02/25/BAG4DBGN951.DTL

Luvyoungskanks
03-02-05, 10:55
Oakland plans to start using billboards to shame johns, http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/02/25/BAG4DBGN951.DTLThats a damn shame, oaktown used to be the land of plenty when it came to SW's. hell I use to get a BJ at least 3 or more times a week with no problem from the law or community.

Allen Eire
03-03-05, 03:40
This only means the SW's will be moving south to Hayward and north to Berkely. Oakland should really just set up a red light zone like TJ has. I admit rampant SW's strolling does create a neighborhood blight but stealing your ride for that is flat wrong!

Black Dak
03-14-05, 20:05
Hey I was just wondering if there is any info for SW activity in San Raf or Novato area. I'll be visiting in a couple days.

Thanks

Inoutoz
03-19-05, 05:47
Found a BSW 9 walking outside McDonalds. High boots, thin, nice looking. Drove into a side street- she walked around, got into the car but her phone kept ringing. Asked if she was police- she said "No, are you?" and gave me a squeeze. She started to ask about what I wanted, and prices, but I was nervous, drove around the block and asked her to get out as I had changed my mind. Comments?

Able2
03-19-05, 21:59
I met Mimi and Patty last night on SanPablo in Berkley. Mimi had legs forever and a great ass. BBBJTC in a secluded spot of her choice for a jack and a half. Patty is a tiny little thing probably in her thirties. Talked way to much but gave good covered H&H for 2 and 1/2 jacks. We found a good place to park by the horse track. Incognito, that girl was probable good to go. They seem to all have pimps that call them constantly. Keep her mouth full and she will stop talking!

Able2

Poppasan
03-22-05, 18:13
What time do you drive around San Pablo. I tried to look for SW but never seem to see any. I probably saw some maybe twice long time ago but did not have then time then. But whenever I want to find some, I can't seem to find them.

Able2
03-24-05, 16:53
I met Mimi at about 8:00PM and Patty around 9:30PM After I dropped Patty off I drove back to my hotel down International. There were not as many girls out as usual but there were some.

Able2

La Dulce Vida
03-24-05, 19:42
Found a BSW 9 walking outside McDonalds. High boots, thin, nice looking. Drove into a side street- she walked around, got into the car but her phone kept ringing. Asked if she was police- she said "No, are you?" and gave me a squeeze. She started to ask about what I wanted, and prices, but I was nervous, drove around the block and asked her to get out as I had changed my mind. Comments?Any experienced prostitute will ask you, 'Are you a cop? Are you a pimp?' and then proceed to touch you in the genital area or have you touch them to verify. This is because in the case that LE catches you SHE goes to jail and your scared ass just gets to go home. Now she thinks you're full of ca-ca. This applies in most cities I've been to. I know this stuff because I manage prostitutes.

Don't reply. I'm from New York and probably won't remember to check your city thread for a reply.

Able2
04-13-05, 03:49
I cruised Berkley and Oakland this evening from 7:30 till about 10:00.
I thought I was going to strike out but then I ran into Vannessa on International. One of the hottest HSW I have ever seen. Brought her back to my hotel for bbbj, daty, and cfs all for 4 jacksons. She is about 5'2" 110 lbs nice B cup and a smokin ass. She gave me digits for a repeat performance which I will take her up on. Sometimes you just have to keep the faith!

Able2

Able2
04-20-05, 00:14
Met Loyla tonight on International. Visiting from Antioc (?) Daty, cbj and cfs after a couple of cocktails for 5 jacksons at my hotel. 6"2' bsw that was lean and mean. A good time was had by all. I got digits for a repeat performance which I intend to use.

Able2

Able2
05-20-05, 02:19
I met Brenda on SanPablo in Berkley this evening. She is a mid sized WSW with blonde hair. She has a hearing problem and a speech impediment but she sure can smoke a pole. I highly recommend her.

Able2

Jake01
05-27-05, 19:33
I will be back in the bay area the week of June 6th after being in Washington for 2 years. Are there any spots in Co. Co. County? Or, should I just hit a couple of SF massage parlors like I had planned.
Any info will help, thanks.

Have fun and be safe.

Jake

F Nord
06-10-05, 09:16
Went mongering a coupla nights ago. Little action on San Pab in the People's Republic. I got ripped off by a BSW on San Pab in Oaktown the week before, so I wasn't going back to that neighborhood. She kept increasing the price the longer she stayed in my car, and just when I was about to kick her out, a big, black guy walks past and looks in at us. I wonder if that was her pimp coming to beat me up? I didn't see her signal him on her cell phone.

Anyway, went to Int'l and saw a group of 4 WSWs smoking together. None of them would give me the time of day. Another WSW was across the street, so I turned around. She asked me a bunch of times if I was LE, and I kept telling her no, but I look like LE, so I put up with it.

She wouldn't let me touch her, and I think she might have been a guy in really good drag, but it was .4 for CBJ to finish.

David Poonhound
06-15-05, 00:03
I was at my favorite place, West Side Studio, in the People's republic.

I had a great full service experience. She left the room to make sure the shower was free. I had a towel around myself and the there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was a LE officer there. He comes in the room and I said I am just here for a massage and I am going to take a shower. He said I know more went on in here and starts to explain that he was not interested in arresting me or any of the guys in the place. He just wanted to know what was going on so they can deal with the owners. He said that they have been getting lots of complaints from the businesses surrounding them.

He said he saw her walking out my room with tissue in her hands that had my DNA in it, in other words the condom. He said that they were there a couple of days ago.

I told him I had a massage with a happy ending. He asked me what I paid the old woman in the lobby. I told him 50. He asked if I gave the girl anything. I told him no(which was true at that moment). He said that if I am a frequent flier I should fly somewhere else. He thanked me and told me I could leave. I booked out of there.
LE has the place on the radar. I will unfortunately stay away

Johnny Midnite
06-18-05, 06:24
Bros,

Found this asian chick in Emeryville AAMP. Talented tongue action, great fire & ice technique. Name is Coco. Paid $.5 FS, review:

body/face 6.5, service 9

Contact data located at:

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=16807

She aims to please! unrushed service unlike SF AMPS.

Peace,

JM

Jake01
06-26-05, 00:11
Johny Midnite,

Thanks for the scoop on Coco. I checked out her ad, and it said 1.5 for F/S, so, she will go as low as .5? I never pay the asking, but that's great if she'll drop her drawers that much, no pun intended. One more thing, are those her real pictures on that link?

Thanks for any info.

Have fun and be safe.

Jake

F Nord
06-30-05, 09:08
Driving home from work yesterday, I passed the building in the People's Republic where West Side Studio used to be. There was a new sign on the wall:

Angel's Acupressure.

Who will be the bold man to explore this new but strangely familiar territory?

Also, there is a new (actually new) MP in Richmond, across the street from the Hilltop Mall. I think the name is Lucky Touch or something like that. I have not checked it out yet but I'm hoping to do so this payday.

F Nord
07-14-05, 00:33
I mentioned before that there is a new AMP in Richmond across the street from Hilltop Mall. I visited a few days ago.

It's in a building that looks like a doctor's office. The other suites appear to be empty. There were several laser-printed signs on the walls in fractured English saying that no illegal activity took place there. I paid $35 for 30m; I don't remember what the hourly rate was. They gave me a club card, buy ten, get one free.

The mamasan was very friendly, but probably the least attractive mamasan I've ever seen. There was a man in the lobby, but I did not talk or make eye contact with him.

The masseuse appeared to be about 30, maybe 6 face and 7 body. She spoke almost no English, or at least spoke very little. There was a diploma on the wall from some massage school with her picture on it. I think she probably has gone to some massage school, but her skills were lacking. She was using actual massage techniques, but about an inch away from the proper acupressure points. It was almost more painful than relaxing. (If you go, I recommend the light massage, not deep massage.)

However, the session ended happily, and the masseuse left without even asking for a tip. I might have been able to get out without giving one, but that would not have been fair. I tipped .4.

Don't know yet if other services are available.

Hot Lip J
08-09-05, 09:52
I met a SW that I have not had contact in years. She had live in the southern part San Francisco area. She now lives in the Los Angeles area (where I live). I have not been to oakland in years. The Famous Mc Auther (maybe spelled wrong ) street still have SW's there and what is the quality like these days ?

Allen Eire
08-26-05, 03:32
I have not pulled a BSW off the streets in the O for a long time but San Pab north of 580 is still good hunting grounds for primarily BSWs. That seizing your car thing has kept me very timid. I did however, get a young pretty BSW with a huge rack into my ride about a month ago but she was dripping with attitude so I told her I only like to go bareback which got her out of my car with no hassle.

Again nice selection but it is difficult for me being a clean cut white guy, they see uc cop right off the bat and most are reluctant. Once that battle is done then I gotta worry about LE profiling a young black female in a 30 something white guys car. That's all pending I don't get the blackitude right off the bat.

Anyone else scoring SWs lately?

Luvyoungskanks
08-26-05, 21:17
I have not pulled a BSW off the streets in the O for a long time but San Pab north of 580 is still good hunting grounds for primarily BSWs. That seizing your car thing has kept me very timid. I did however, get a young pretty BSW with a huge rack into my ride about a month ago but she was dripping with attitude so I told her I only like to go bareback which got her out of my car with no hassle.

Again nice selection but it is difficult for me being a clean cut white guy, they see uc cop right off the bat and most are reluctant. Once that battle is done then I gotta worry about LE profiling a young black female in a 30 something white guys car. That's all pending I don't get the blackitude right off the bat.

Anyone else scoring SWs lately?I've not scored but I saw a fine WSW on international last saturday, she would not get in my ride. Nice tits ,great ass, man I would have worked that ass!

Luvyoungskanks
08-29-05, 03:02
Oaktown update! picked up fly young thang name amber a BSW. she was in her early 20's - tight tummy - nice ass - small waist - and great tits with big nipples. 40 for covered BJ. good time was had. also at international & high was about 6 working girl 5 black and looking good and young 1 latina with a great ass. Happy hunting guys.

Allen Eire
08-29-05, 14:08

Thanks for the update! What time of day was it? I get so nervous about car dating that my pecker won't salute for the aforementioned reasons.

I have biz in the O this week, I'll see what's shakin'

Luvyoungskanks
08-30-05, 20:35

Thanks for the update! What time of day was it? I get so nervous about car dating that my pecker won't salute for the aforementioned reasons.

I have biz in the O this week, I'll see what's shakin'Sometime between 2pm & 5pm on Sunday. There were lots of cops but the young black & latina thangs were so hot my dick payed the pigs no mind.

Be careful out there fellow mongers.

David Poonhound
08-31-05, 04:26
I decided to brave it. Even after my last experience which I wrote about.

It is the same inside. It is still a Korean joint. The only difference is there are deadbolt locks in the rooms. I had a very cute girl, an 8 in her 20s. Her breath was a little funky. Maybe a very strong mouthwash to cover smoking. It had a strong chemical smell. However she aimed to please.

.5 for room and & $1 tip. She never asked for $. After it was over (FS)I just gave her what I always give them.

If you go, just hand the desk woman .5 and say 45 minutes. She will assume you have been there before.

Really great place, I hope it stays off LE radar.

D

Driving home from work yesterday, I passed the building in the People's Republic where West Side Studio used to be. There was a new sign on the wall:

Angel's Acupressure.

Who will be the bold man to explore this new but strangely familiar territory?

Also, there is a new (actually new) MP in Richmond, across the street from the Hilltop Mall. I think the name is Lucky Touch or something like that. I have not checked it out yet but I'm hoping to do so this payday.