PDA

View Full Version : MP run by white chicks in NE Phx

Desert Rat
06-17-16, 01:09
This is their ad on BP.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-and-physically-fit-32dd-real/39076344

You choose an appointment and they direct you to a small strip mall on cave creek and cactus rd. They are two Caucasian women in what used to be an AMP business. Both women are older attractive dancer types. They take you to a private room and rub their body all over you. They charge $120 for an undefined amount of time session. After the flip they ask for $80 for oral or $280 for full service. For those of who can do addition in our heads that is $400 for sex in a crappy room on a cramped and creaky table. I went for the oral option and had fun. I got to touch, lick, and probe in every opening with complaint. The girl Alexa is petite, hot, and has large fake cans. I think the price is high and the upsell happens while they literally have your cock in their lovely hands. If I had $400 on me I would have dropped in a New York minute to fuck her. But alas I did not foresee getting that level on the first try. I may return but foresee LE burning this to the ground quickly due the lack of discretion by the ladies.

Deboinair
07-19-16, 23:39
This is their ad on BP.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-and-physically-fit-32dd-real/39076344

You choose an appointment and they direct you to a small strip mall on cave creek and cactus rd. They are two Caucasian women in what used to be an AMP business. Both women are older attractive dancer types. They take you to a private room and rub their body all over you. They charge $120 for an undefined amount of time session. After the flip they ask for $80 for oral or $280 for full service. For those of who can do addition in our heads that is $400 for sex in a crappy room on a cramped and creaky table. I went for the oral option and had fun. I got to touch, lick, and probe in every opening with complaint. The girl Alexa is petite, hot, and has large fake cans. I think the price is high and the upsell happens while they literally have your cock in their lovely hands. If I had $400 on me I would have dropped in a New York minute to fuck her. But alas I did not foresee getting that level on the first try. I may return but foresee LE burning this to the ground quickly due the lack of discretion by the ladies.It's utterly ridiculous the price of sex in Phoenix. I would have never thought these prices would be over two times the price in Miami. Shocking because the women here are not even on the level look wise. I didn't move here for services, but it would be nice to have some fun without it being a car payment.

IntManMystery
08-14-16, 18:30
It's utterly ridiculous the price of sex in Phoenix. I would have never thought these prices would be over two times the price in Miami. Shocking because the women here are not even on the level look wise. I didn't move here for services, but it would be nice to have some fun without it being a car payment.I just moved here from miami too. I totally agree with you. The prices here are crazy, and the quality is way below miami. And the good ones here all advertise an no AA.

DrPoon
08-20-16, 09:07
[Deleted by Admin] are crazy, and the quality is way below miami. And the good ones here all advertise an no AA.[/QUOTE]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Sparky2
09-24-16, 16:14
I just moved here from miami too. I totally agree with you. The prices here are crazy, and the quality is way below miami. And the good ones here all advertise an no AA.I guess I need to make a trip to Miami.

KamGook
08-06-19, 18:47
I am off for the next 2 weeks and was thinking about freemont, wi. They have fall rus as well,but I don't know how good it is? Any comments ?