PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Baseball Fan
03-28-05, 16:33
Okay, I'm finally a regular member, and have been active in the area for a number of years now.

AFAICT, the SW scene is effectively dead across the peninsula; Salinas may be a different story, but I've seen little of anything where I've explored. LE has, I think, done the job of scaring most of the SWs away, especially off Fremont St.

The only SW I see in Seaside now is a bonafide toothless addict...blonde, very weathered, thin to the point of ghastly. I wouldn't touch her with someone else's dick.

I have recent experience with a number of the AMP/AAMP/FSBM practicioners.

Oriental Massage Studio (.5/half-hour FBSM, $FS) Monterey
Four MPs there now:

Nana (tiny older smoker) 4 looks, 5 body, 7 skill. I like her best. She allows DATY during CBJ, and will continue the massage after FSTC. She also walks on the back, which is great for the ol' spine. :)

Kim (other older woman, may be mama-san) 4 looks, 4 body, 6 skill. Also allows DATY after CBJ (and really gets into it). Otherwise not spectacular, but certainly sufficient.

Kay (new MP, about the same age as Kim) 5 looks, 6 body, 7 skill. New practicioner at studio. Friendly and talkative, gives nice CBJ (but no DATY) and massage. FSTC is better than average.

The other one is the large-breasted "younger" woman whose name I can't recall. I've only visited her once, and found her to be uninspired, at best. Best looking of the group. 7 looks, 7 body (it'd be higher if she had any ass to speak of), 4 service.

Marina Massage Studio (.4/half-hour, $FS)

Valerie Tallish, leggy blonde. 7 looks, 7 body, 3 service. Avoid at all costs. She has mainstream beauty (which usually doesn't turn me on), but is otherwise a bore. She's workmanlike, and doesn't seem to enjoy any part of the visit. Not worth the money. Thursday-Friday only.

SamanthaThis is not the AAMP Samantha in Monterey. 4 looks, 5 body, 7 service. She doesn't look like much, but she certainly gets into the experience. Very friendly and enthusiastic. If you like a girl who talks dirty during playtime, she's it. Monday and Wednesday only.

BarbaraShorter, classic beauty. More Marylin Monroe than Britney Spears. 7 looks, 9 body, 8 service. I'm probably biased because I like her so much, but she's the kindest of the three workers. Her body is very sensitive (and climaxes quickly), and she loves DS (really gets off on it if you know what you're doing). Highly-recommended. Tuesday and Thursday only.

I haven't been to Avalon or Ocean in a while, so I can't comment on their recent activity.

For FBSM only, Samantha in Monterey is a wonderful experience. .8/hour, not rushed. 9 face, 9 body, 8 skill. She's friendly and talkative. Once you get to know her a bit, she allows some touching and will go topless. Only BBHJTC, though...which is a blessing, in a way...if she gave FS, I'd likely fall in love with her. :)

Baseball Fan
03-28-05, 21:47
I just noticed that Avalon Spa may have just closed down. I was first suspicious when I saw that the latest CW no longer had an ad for the spa, and further intrigued when I saw the gates closed at around 7pm last Friday, and a van backed up to the front door today during lunch.

So, I called their number to verify, and got the "number is disconnected or no longer in service" response. It looks like Avalon is no more, fellas.

Asain_Ucker
04-10-05, 18:01
Anyone fuck the asian girl that advertises in CL?? She never shows face in pics. She is in Marina. I dropped by easter sunday and made my deposit in her lil cockpit. 60/100, a bit pricey for the quality. Got a CBBJ and FS. Fucked her CG, Missionary, and finished with Doggie for the encore and semen deposit. I was couious coz i got no DATY, she refused, but for that price I thought I get all the fixings. I dont think she that hot. 4 r 5 out of a 10, her young age is only feature.

Asain Ucker

Baseball Fan
04-11-05, 11:04
There are two girls that work out of that AAMP, IIRC. I don't know the other's name (maybe it's Cindy), but the one I usually visit is "Susan." Honestly, for .6/$, I don't expect DATY.

Susan is friendly and a good hostess (invited me to join her for dinner after we finished our shower). She's 5 looks, 5 FBSM, 7 FS, but she's certainly energetic (and we developed a rapport, which is more important to me than looks).

She's still learning English, so that sometimes makes things more difficult than they need be.

The girls at "Cindy's" are certianly better than anything you can get at the OHS on Alvarado.

Asain_Ucker
04-11-05, 22:45
Hey BB,

The Cindy I fucked was an independent working out of her home on incall.
It was $60 for the house and $100 for the tip. She's bout a 5, nice petite body but face needs makup.

There are two girls that work out of that AAMP, IIRC. I don't know the other's name (maybe it's Cindy), but the one I usually visit is "Susan." Honestly, for .6/$, I don't expect DATY.

Susan is friendly and a good hostess (invited me to join her for dinner after we finished our shower). She's 5 looks, 5 FBSM, 7 FS, but she's certainly energetic (and we developed a rapport, which is more important to me than looks).

She's still learning English, so that sometimes makes things more difficult than they need be.

The girls at "Cindy's" are certianly better than anything you can get at the OHS on Alvarado.

Priority
04-13-05, 00:05
Hey,

I also fucked Cindy, or more accurately she fucked me. I live way out of the area but was there to play some golf at Pacific Grove, a nice course especially the back nine. After the golf I gave Cindy a call, made an appointment and drove to Marina.

I find the place and meet Cindy. She didn't look like a student but was OK looking, so I pay up, shower and wait for the games to begin. As she is yapping on the phone I am sucking on her tits, they were nice. She finishes talking on the phone and now she is in a hurry. She throughs a rubber on my penis, jumos on top of me and makes me come as quickly as possible. I was finished in a minute, which I seem to to a lot with prostitutes but was hopping to have a bit of fore play ahead of time.

I am pissed, she goes off to the bathroom to clean up, from what I don't know. So I dress and leave, as I'm walking out I look at the TV and think about stealing it. I'm really pissed off, I can't now remember what it costs but it was like 150 or something, maybe more. But I don;t steal the TV, I just leave the front door open get in my car and drive away.

Before the golf, I visited a massage parlour in Pacific Grove, and it was pretty good. Except for the lady calling me 'honey' I would have married her.

On a visit months later I was going to revisit that place but when I got there there was an out to lunch sign on the door.

Baseball Fan
04-13-05, 15:42
Hey BB,

The Cindy I fucked was an independent working out of her home on incall.
It was $60 for the house and $100 for the tip. She's bout a 5, nice petite body but face needs makup.Right. It's the same place. There are two girls there (at least, there used to be about a year or so ago). Their figures are similar, although I think Susan is a bit shorter than the other one.

Of course, you may have met Susan on your visit. I agree that there's much better service out there for the same price.

Baseball Fan
04-14-05, 15:50
I found out that Avalon Spa in Seaside is back open, under new management. Their number is the same (392-0698).

Baseball Fan
04-15-05, 13:12
Well, I stopped by Avalon yesterday. The setup is primarily the same, although there was a sign on the door to the jacuzzi that seemed to indicate it wasn't working properly.

Anyway, I went in and was immediately intercepted by the young-ish looking mamasan. We discussed fees (.6 for half-hour, .8 for hour) and I paid (I took the half hour), then I disrobed for a trip to the shower to cleaned up.

Once back in the room (after a very relaxing shower), I was met by Mimi, a pretty, sweet-acting babyback (probably no older than 30), who says she moved down from the City only three days ago.

She started off with a very professional massage, which seemed to take 30-40 minutes by itself (there was absolutely no rush); the girl knows what she's doing.

When it came time to go supine, we negotiated the donation for her extra companionship ($.5 FS). She started with FBSM, LFK, then she began CBJ; I asked for 69, and she agreed. She has a very nice, small, sensitive kitty.

Once she was purring, we switched to Mish and a SOG. Mimi is very frisky and vigorous, a top-notch experience.

She asked me to get the hour next visit "to allow us to take our time" (and it would be a $$ for FS); I'd go back, but that's pretty steep for anything less than a full GFE.

Looks 8 body 8 service 8

Degenerate
04-21-05, 13:28
Gentlemen,

Some time ago a fellow monger mentioned that he had met an asian lady from CL, called her and did the deed, he was genuinely dissatified. Well I called her and met her. She is not pretty and by some standards ugly, short pudgy, with pony tails that look like pippi longstocking. But but but she smells nice and is clean, she can host, no rush attitude, attentive. Hey I'm not taking her out in public. SATISFY ME. is all I care about and SATISFIED I was. Again thats just me. I have been seeing her on and off since then, we have become friends and I hook her up with an ad or 2 on CL, she responds to the emails that she gets for potential customers and she kicks me down 5 or 10 bux for the ad's. Anyway she wanted me to hook her up with some potentials. If any of you are interested in some poon in chinatown 40 bux, hit me up I'll hook up the number.

Baseball Fan
04-25-05, 21:01
I just found out from Degenerate that Coco's an LA-area provider, and not up here in Monterey.

Asain_Ucker
05-22-05, 12:17
Fellow mongers,

I'll be making my monthly drive through the area soon. Are there any good cute asian contacts? Last time off CL, I banged that Cindy (pippy longstocking) girl. I've seen some new ones on CL, but if anyone has had good luck can you share the info or just PM me.

Thanks,

Asain ucker

I just found out from Degenerate that Coco's an LA-area provider, and not up here in Monterey.

Baseball Fan
05-23-05, 11:10
Asian _ucker,

I know that the Cindy's group started advertising a "new girl" on CL, at their normal number. I haven't visited in about 6 months, so I can't attest to the validity of that claim.

I can say that the reopened Avalon is good (ask for Mimi, if you can). They're expensive (.8/hr + $$FS [lfk, daty, cbj, mish]), but Mimi is certainly a great experience.

Asain_Ucker
05-26-05, 00:40
Thanks BB fan,

Sounds a bit pricey but, when I pass through that area maybe I'll check out Avalon.

Hey, whats LKF?

Asain ucker

Asian _ucker,

I know that the Cindy's group started advertising a "new girl" on CL, at their normal number. I haven't visited in about 6 months, so I can't attest to the validity of that claim.

I can say that the reopened Avalon is good (ask for Mimi, if you can). They're expensive (.8/hr + $$FS [lfk, daty, cbj, mish]), but Mimi is certainly a great experience.

Baseball Fan
05-27-05, 10:51
LFK = light face kissing. :)

Luv Asians 33
07-12-05, 17:57
Hello there. Well, I'm in awe.
The last time I was at Avalon was a year ago, during the World Superbike Races. I enjoyed myself there then, but good GOD! Mimi was the most amazing woman I've ever encountered at an AMP. Everything, from the meet and greet, up until she walked me outside and hung out with me for about 15 minutes conversing. She is simply amazing. Like BaseBall Fan said...it's an hour rate now, but the first 30 minutes is a full-on massage, which is GREAT! It's actually just as good, if not better than "day spas" (you know, the places the women go to get pampered).

It's expensive, but in my opinion, it was worth every dollar. Now I wish I lived up there instead of these once a year trips!

It will take a LONG time for someone to wipe THIS memory from my mind.

You guys need to go there and see either Mimi or Hanna.

Face: 9
Body: 10
Skills: 10
Attitude: 10
Overall: 9.8

If they only had more women to choose from, this place would be better than the San Fran places I used to frequent.

Be safe, and have fun!

Asain_Ucker
07-30-05, 22:37
Well I finally bit the bullet n tried out avalon. I drank a redbull and was ready. I was driving through the area and called that pippy longstocking asian (cindy). As i got nearer to Marina, I decided to continue on down to see the action i've read about at avalon. I was greeted by cute mamason. .8 house fee for 1hr.

After a nice shower I go back to room n in walks Hanna. Early 30's cute spinner Korean. Im face down n she's on top of me giving a great rub/massage. Every once in a while touching n playing with the jewels and woody, since i have my legs wide open n old woody hard as a rock pointing straight down. She licked me from tip of ears to toes. All the time i was fingering her if i could reach.

I do the flip and off comes her red summer dress, and my dick disappears deep in her mouth. I ask bout some DATY, she immediatilly sits on my face.
I've eaten a lot of pussy and know good taste from bad, her's was filet. mmm mmm good. I must have ate for 15 min, no rush or complains as i licked n lopped away. After a few mouthfuls of pussy juice, I was ready to play hide the wennie. She gets on me CG and off we go. 5 min of CG then missionary.5 more min then I request doggie. Shes flips on her tummy and i bang away, oh my!!.

I'm about to bust but wanta spend a lil more time so i whisper in her ear if I can do a lil more eating, lol. Again she says watever I want. Out pops woody n I bury my face in her honey pot.To my surprise its still quiet tasty. I eat for another 5 min then go back for the encore. Bend her over n finish her off doggie.

After I cum,we r both exhaused n we lay there jus talking n rubbing each. A lil kissing n jus relaxing. I almost spent entire hr with her. Even after we get up I asked if i can eat some more, since I have to drive back to So Cal, 1 for the road. She agreed and i buried my head one more time. I was ready to fuck her again but she asked for another tip. So I just enjoyed the DATY for the road. A bit pricy but great quality and GFE very good.

Got Time
08-03-05, 04:23
Asian Ucker,

What was the total price spent? I am definitely checking out this place very soon.

Dodger Bulldog
08-06-05, 12:59
Stuck in squeaky clean Santa Cruz for the summer, I broke free Wednesday night and drove to Salinas.

I had heard it had some good action, catering to the male migrant population this time of year.

I cruised all of the strolls I had read about, John Street, Front Street, Avalon, and Main Street down to the all night Long's Drug.

I got excited at first, as I saw two hotties from a distance on Main, but up close it was clear that they were just two school girls out for a walk.

But that was the highlight of the night. Absolutely nothing was seen from 10 PM - 1 AM. Except LEO.

Steinbeck would be damn disappointed. And so was I.

DB

OC Man
08-17-05, 04:39
Yup,
even though I'm happilly a cheap bastard...I went into avalon backing for Bear$ on sunday.

.8 entry (OUCH) for 1 hr
2.0 more for service???

I 'negotiated' down to 160.

good massage - good service.

OCman

Baseball Fan
09-05-05, 13:56
Gents,

I wanted to let you know that there's a new girl at "Cindy's" in Marina. I think she calls herself Linda (I can't remember), and is certainly worth a visit. Same donation as Cindy.

Linda is very sensual, and touches all the right spots during her massage. She allows and enjoys DATY, and she really gets into the fun. She's says she'll be around about a "month," so get her while you can.

Baseball Fan
09-20-05, 11:38
Okay, "Linda" is gone again, as of last week. I'll try to keep up with when new girls arrive here.

Asain_Ucker
09-27-05, 08:30
Baseball,

Thanks for the cindy house updates. I periodically drive through that area and sometimes make a pit stop in marina. I got tired of pippy longstocking and was hoping for some new asian meat. Anyway if any new girls arrive keep us posted.
later
Asain ucker

Baseball Fan
09-27-05, 11:20
Baseball,

Thanks for the cindy house updates.You're welcome. It turns out that Judy is her name (I knew I was getting it wrong), and she stops by periodically. She was here last weekend (only for the weekend), but, if I find that she's on an extended stay, I'll be sure to pass it on.

Baseball Fan
10-03-05, 10:51
Another visiting girl is at Cindy's. She was here over the weekend, but, according to the ad, is still here today (Monday). Her name is Wendy, and at least one CL brother says she's worth the visit.

Baseball Fan
10-03-05, 19:43
Okay, I TOFTT today with Wendy, and she's definitely above average. Face 7, Body 8, Attitude 9, Massage 5, bj 7, fs 8.

I don't think the CL pic is really her, but she's pretty enough. Her demeanor is very good (although she doesn't speak a lot of English), and she's quite friendly.

She has some massage training, but wasn't spectacular. Her CBJ was very good, and DATY was tasty. Her best asset is her rock-hard backside; it's small, but you can get a good grip. Very solid.

We 69'd for a bit, then finished with mish. She's vocal and very good with the faces, coos and grunts. Very much into the action, I think.

Wendy says she's visiting from Hong Kong and should be here 2-3 weeks.

Baseball Fan.

orbyter
10-06-05, 19:16
In case anyone cares, I actually spotted a wsw on Fremont in Seaside on my drive home from work last nite. She had a little bit too much junk in the trunk for mny taste, but seeing as there hasn't been any decent street action in ages, I thought I would report it. She was wearing a bikini top and blue denim shorts, and definitely looked like she was on something. Good Luck. Stay Safe.

Edosan70
10-09-05, 03:02
In case anyone cares, I actually spotted a wsw on Fremont in Seaside on my drive home from work last nite. She had a little bit too much junk in the trunk for mny taste, but seeing as there hasn't been any decent street action in ages, I thought I would report it. She was wearing a bikini top and blue denim shorts, and definitely looked like she was on something. Good Luck. Stay Safe.I've had a wsw off and on for a couple of months, but she's not a regular. She goes by White Chocolate and give a good cbj. Her trunk wasn't that full when I last saw her 2 mos ago, but it could have been her.

I've seen some Latinas strolling along Fremont, but am not sure if they're working or just walking. I've tried to get a couple of bites, but so far, no takers. See you on Fremont.

E

Baseball Fan
10-11-05, 11:26
I know of only one regular sw on Fremont at the moment, the blond toothless wonder that looks like she's strung out half the time; I wouldn't touch her with someone else's woody.

I haven't seen a Latina sw on Fremont in over 5 years (if not longer); really, Latinas don't seem to be part of the trade at all, anywhere on the peninsula (maybe moreso in Salinas, but it's been a long time since I've regularly cruised over there, and the last Latina sw I remember seeing there was 5-6 years ago.

It just seems to be a cultural thing here that local Latinas have little sw/mp/esc presence here...possibly because many Hispanics are migrants, and not "Americanized" enough. (It's interesting, from a sociology perspective, at least.) The other thing that hurts us is the "sleepy, out of the way resort" reputation the peninsula is trying to maintain (and the "East of Eden" reputation of Salinas)...we may not be attractive (or large) enough to attract a large regular working girl base...

Edosan70
10-17-05, 21:12
BF,

Too bad about the latinas not wanting some of my attention - I'd surely give it. But, I guess I'll have to wait until my next trip to a big city for that.

I think Orbyter has found a new girl in town because I saw someone matching his description on Thurs (about midnight) and Friday (about 6 pm) of last week walking along Fremont and looking for attention. Someone stopped to pay her a compliment before I could turn around on Thursday, but if I find her again, I may TOFTT. Hopefully there's more to follow.

E

I know of only one regular sw on Fremont at the moment, the blond toothless wonder that looks like she's strung out half the time; I wouldn't touch her with someone else's woody.

I haven't seen a Latina sw on Fremont in over 5 years (if not longer); really, Latinas don't seem to be part of the trade at all, anywhere on the peninsula (maybe moreso in Salinas, but it's been a long time since I've regularly cruised over there, and the last Latina sw I remember seeing there was 5-6 years ago.

It just seems to be a cultural thing here that local Latinas have little sw/mp/esc presence here...possibly because many Hispanics are migrants, and not "Americanized" enough. (It's interesting, from a sociology perspective, at least.) The other thing that hurts us is the "sleepy, out of the way resort" reputation the peninsula is trying to maintain (and the "East of Eden" reputation of Salinas)...we may not be attractive (or large) enough to attract a large regular working girl base...

Edosan70
11-09-05, 00:36
Baseball,

Thanks for the cindy house updates. I periodically drive through that area and sometimes make a pit stop in marina. I got tired of pippy longstocking and was hoping for some new asian meat. Anyway if any new girls arrive keep us posted.
later
Asain uckerAsian,

I TOFTT today and tried out Ocean Spa in PG. Typical routine with .5 for 1/2 hr. Showered off and headed into the rm. Su (Chinese) came in and began the rub. Okay massage (not hurried) and she allowed me to touch, but kept herself clothed. Flipped over and she rubbed the chest & ventured lower, hinting around to see if I wanted to play. Began negotiations, $1.2 for FS but I didn't have my own raincoat, so she wouldn't play. Talked her down to .2 for HJ (bad at that). There were other girls who may be worth checking out. May try again in a while (gotta save some dough).

Massage 6
Looks 6
HJ 3

Not ready to give up yet, but so far not thrilled. Let me know if you have better luck with any other providers there.

E

Asain_Ucker
12-03-05, 01:10
hey baseball,

I'll be making my pass through the salinas monterey area next weekend and may make a pit stop for some asian poon. Have you been to the the AAMP where Cindy or the new girl Wendy works?? If you have latey, are the same k girls there or do they have a new batch?

thanks
asain ucker

Okay, I TOFTT today with Wendy, and she's definitely above average. Face 7, Body 8, Attitude 9, Massage 5, bj 7, fs 8.

I don't think the CL pic is really her, but she's pretty enough. Her demeanor is very good (although she doesn't speak a lot of English), and she's quite friendly.

She has some massage training, but wasn't spectacular. Her CBJ was very good, and DATY was tasty. Her best asset is her rock-hard backside; it's small, but you can get a good grip. Very solid.

We 69'd for a bit, then finished with mish. She's vocal and very good with the faces, coos and grunts. Very much into the action, I think.

Wendy says she's visiting from Hong Kong and should be here 2-3 weeks.

Baseball Fan.

Edosan70
12-06-05, 02:57
Asian,

I went to see Cindy about 6 months ago and got a so-so massage from her. She doesn't speak English well, but gets by. She rubbed my back & legs and I tried to get her to play with my inner thighs, but the told me to flip over instead and hinted for me to make a move. Asked for more than I had on me, so I settled for cbj for $.5 (in addition to the $.4 in the door). Bad service and I just wanted to bolt. She works out of a house in Marina, so it's not the same AAMP that I've been to before. I've read several posts that Wendy is worth the visit, but I'm not sure she's still there. She was posting regularly on CL, so check there for confirmation. Good luck and let us know how everything comes out.

E

hey baseball,

I'll be making my pass through the salinas monterey area next weekend and may make a pit stop for some asian poon. Have you been to the the AAMP where Cindy or the new girl Wendy works?? If you have latey, are the same k girls there or do they have a new batch?

Thanks,

Asain ucker

Baseball Fan
12-08-05, 21:00
hey baseball,

I'll be making my pass through the salinas monterey area next weekend and may make a pit stop for some asian poon. Have you been to the the AAMP where Cindy or the new girl Wendy works?? If you have latey, are the same k girls there or do they have a new batch?Right now, it's still Wendy. She's energetic and allows DATY, but her massage is not much better than Cindy's and the final act is a little above average. I really wish Cindy could bring Judy back. She was top-notch.

Baseball Fan
12-09-05, 19:02
Gents,

Belay my last. Wendy is still there. But, Cindy says she's expecting a new girl soon.

Baseball Fan.

Ohiohighlander
12-19-05, 16:39
I'm going to be in Monterey in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend any local escorts that give good service and are reasonable in cost. Please send suggestions as PMs.

Thanks