PDA

View Full Version : Sensual Intentions

Dudeman-12
03-29-05, 18:06
Called Sensual Intentions on Friday afternoon. After three Martinis I was feeling good and decided to venture out for an encounter.

Arrived at the townhouse and was greeted by an older lady in her thirties. Nice looking with a yummy body, cannot remember her name. She was very nice and accomodating.

Asked to take a shower and she obliged by turning on the shower but would not join me in the shower. Basically she gave me a standing table shower and that was nice. Cleaned all the needed parts and dried me up.

Festivities began with CBJ (average) to DATY and continued on to the missionary and doggie styles. Asked to finish on her back and she obliged once again.

After we were done she cleaned me up and gave me an average massage and then hopped in the shower to clean herself. She asked If I wanted to jump in the shower and I couldn't say no. Hopped in and gave her a shower cleaning all her areas and she cleaned me up and we felt refreshed.

At this point the hour was running out so I had to say my goodbye but overall a very satisfying session.

aaron1096
04-01-05, 01:59
I have used this service in the past, on different occasions. Great business! Definitely a step up from most AMP. The best SW by far is: SU. She is very petite with big fake breasts. She's not the most beautiful SW employed by Sensual Intentions, but she is by far the most active, she seems to love her job or does a fantastic job faking it! I like the Rockville Incall, very safe, clean and nice with a ton of good restaurants nearby (I get very hungry after playing with the girls).

Trick Williams
04-03-05, 05:34
What is this place and how can I get there?

Flat Scotty
04-06-05, 20:31
Checked the website today and they are going on a 3 week vacation. FYI

Dc Travel 2003
05-07-05, 10:56
SI was busted yesterday and is under survelliance so be careful. Wait until they move if you want to see them. More info when I get it.

aaron1096
05-07-05, 14:06
I'm not surprised really. Their in-call was located in a very nice residential neighborhood in Rockville. I suppose sooner or later, some neighbor would get suspicious.

DcDonkey
05-09-05, 10:30
Thanks for the info Sierra Nike!

I was going to try SI out for the first time at lunch today, but their website was down so I decided to check here to see what the word was and it's a good thing that I did. I guess I'll have to go to the "Apartment" instead for my mongering fix today.

Dc Travel 2003
05-11-05, 21:14
For those of you who can't stay away, SI is now Asian Heat.

http://asianheatinc.com/

Stricter screening so be ready with references.

Woodstock
05-12-05, 09:52
I'm not surprised really. Their in-call was located in a very nice residential neighborhood in Rockville. I suppose sooner or later, some neighbor would get suspicious.SI has resurfaced as Asian Heat Inc. Su's ad on CV made the connection. The CV webmaseter should have proof read the ad before posting it, or the Asian Heat manager should have made it clear not to the make the connection. Pretty careless considering LE's recent interest in SI. Any recent news on that?

Asian Heat has a pretty extensive ID verification process, including references from 2 provider with websites! Says it may take up to 12-72 hours before your cleared for service! Looks like they want to make sure the customers are reliable; make sure they won't reveal their identity.

aaron1096
05-15-05, 22:44
"For those of you who can't stay away, SI is now Asian Heat."

I seriously doubt their new screening process is going to keep them from being busted again. As for me, it was nice while it lasted, but I think I'll go find someone else. The heat is on!

DcDonkey
05-18-05, 14:56
"For those of you who can't stay away, SI is now Asian Heat."

I seriously doubt their new screening process is going to keep them from being busted again. As for me, it was nice while it lasted, but I think I'll go find someone else. The heat is on!I know about OS and Sino, but what else is there around here?

Figrindan
05-27-05, 19:47
S.I. aka A.H.I. is officially R.I.P. I'm trying to understand how can a business like that be "sold"? They had some great girls, if anyone finds them PLEASE post here!

Bubb an Banks
05-30-05, 19:47
S.I. aka A.H.I. is officially R.I.P. I'm trying to understand how can a business like that be "sold"? They had some great girls, if anyone finds them PLEASE post here!Did see Wone from *** that went by Yung at SI.

Prince Frodo
05-30-05, 22:44
Someone at AHI, a.ka. SI, apparently thinks they are still in business or will be again soon. Earlier in the week I had e-mailed them an inquiry and I got a response that was sent on either Friday or Saturday.

Hopefully they will be back soon.

LexLuther
05-31-05, 05:50
Prince Frodo,

It's "aka" with no periods. Just though I'd tell you so Jackson doesn't have to.

Thanks.

Lex

DcDonkey
05-31-05, 09:01
Yo, I got a PM from a lurker (1 post since last July) asking for some 411 about the Apartment. How do we handle that situation here? Do I tell him to get bent, ignore his message, or explain that I don't hook up lurkers that don't share info and I can't be sure aren't cops?

DC Donkey

Cheesemaker
05-31-05, 10:52
One of the original girls from SI was Wawa. She's advertising on Eros now with a group called Thai angels.
http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-thai4-wawa1.htm

I haven't investigated. But this may become a repository for other ladies from SI/AHI. If not, maybe someone can meet her and try to get some intel.

RaynMan55
05-31-05, 11:53
Hey Dcdonkey

I get those all the time. Its best to just ignore them until they start posting some pertinent info themselves. the great thing about this board is that if you contribute often, you will reap the rewards. It didnt take me long, about 30 or so posts, to a bonafide card carrying member of the International Ho-chasers society... :)

Be safe and Happy mongering!

DcDonkey
05-31-05, 12:12
Hey Dcdonkey

I get those all the time. Its best to just ignore them until they start posting some pertinent info themselves. the great thing about this board is that if you contribute often, you will reap the rewards. It didnt take me long, about 30 or so posts, to a bonafide card carrying member of the International Ho-chasers society... :)

Be safe and Happy mongering!That's what I had figured, but thanks for the tip Raynman55! DCD

Cheesemaker
06-02-05, 10:36
A review on the oThER board reveals that Wone on this ad is actually Yung from SI.
http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-baby9-agency3.htm

The two other Asians in the ad named Sarah and Seven could have a connection too. I don't know.

At any rate, this is at least the second SI girl who is confirmed to be working in the area still. Wone and Wawa may know where the others (esp. Su) are.

Onceuponatime
06-03-05, 13:08
Something is happening on the old site. Found this when I visited yesterday.
http://www.asianheatinc.com

Jack B Nimble
06-06-05, 12:40
I just got a black page. Could be a cached version you might see. I suspect the girls will show up somewhere, but the agency was maybe a bit too brazen fro MC authorities.

DcDonkey
06-06-05, 16:54
I just got a black page. Could be a cached version you might see. I suspect the girls will show up somewhere, but the agency was maybe a bit too brazen fro MC authorities.The site was up as recently as a few days ago, but you can RTF to find the women of SI/AH; they're still in Metro DC.

Cheesemaker
06-07-05, 21:27
Yeah, it's a black page now. But when Jed posted that link it automatically directed you to another link that announced in a fairly non-specific way that a new website for some booty in the dc area was "coming soon."

I say, check back periodically at www.asianheatinc.com and see if anything changes.

I also thought originally that the issue with SI was that they made their business too obvious for MoCo to allow. But their farewell announcement was odd, since it said they had "received an offer they couldn't refuse." That sounds like a buyout (which I admit doesn't seem to match with the nature of this sort of establishment). But then this strange thing happened at their website, and it certainly appears that the phoenix plans to rise again.

Mr Boh
06-08-05, 19:46
Here is hoping, even if not exactly SI.

http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-dash1-agency36.htm

Cheesemaker
06-09-05, 08:49
Those girls are from another agency (see dchotgirls.com). DChotgirls has had ads like that with just their Asians on Eros before. I know Jasmine has been with them a long time.

I don't recognize the other girls in that ad. Are any of them definitely former SI'ers?

http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-dash1-agency36.htm

DcDonkey
06-09-05, 10:49

http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-dash1-agency36.htmThanks for the intel! Good looking out!

Onceuponatime
06-09-05, 16:37
I bookmarked the redirecting link to the new SI/AHI website that was up the other day. Between then and now, I forget where I bookmarked it to. If I run across it, I'll post here. Their old site is still now black but I keep an eye on it every few days. Here's hoping.

By the way, Cheesemaker, you sound like a nice guy, but it's Uncle Jed to you if you don't mind.

Figrindan
06-10-05, 20:42
AHI was redirected to nycsins.com IIRC, which led me to believe they were moving up to New York. But now even that destination is just an empty site.

Onceuponatime
06-12-05, 14:35
AHI was redirected to nycsins.com IIRC, which led me to believe they were moving up to New York. But now even that destination is just an empty site.That is the correct link that was at the AHI site before it went blank. It's not an empty page redirect anymore, though. Looks like they've published a quite exciting opening page and, if indications from this page are correct, they will be coming to the DC area. Doesn't specifiy any dates and looks like they are still in the midst of some major construction. I love their front page, though. Very cool! Correct link: http://www.nycsins.com

Onceuponatime
06-12-05, 16:30
The SI/AH redirecting link that Firgindan indicated is correct. Viewed that link today and see they now have quite an entertaining front page up. If this page is any indication, it looks like we may have something quite exciting coming our way...and that they'll be in DC. Doesn't say when/where they might open and looks like they are in the midst of some major construction. I love the front page, though - very cool!

Cheesemaker
06-12-05, 23:54
nycsins dot com is up again. It clearly says they will be serving the dc area. It has "enter" and "exit" buttons. But as of now it is clearly not a complete website yet. When I pressed "enter" it directed me to yahoo. I also uses the pun "sinsasians," indicating the same types of wares will be offered.

Cheesemaker
06-14-05, 22:12
Nycsins has added more content. They say they'll e in service in July. There is a link for "models." But it isn't active yet.

Figrindan
06-17-05, 07:19
FYI, nycsins now says Grand Opening July 5th! Who will be the first to sample their wares.

Figrindan
06-18-05, 23:38
nycsins.com has their "models" page up! Lots of familiar names and faces!

Gentlemen, start your engines! Oh, darn, we still have to wait 3 weeks.

L Knit
06-20-05, 19:13
Hey,

I usually dont look at the MD board much but I was in Gaithersburg cruising around last week and couldnt find any sw's so I decided to check this board and low and behold I found some info on my favorite girls from Nicks service SI. I see Ling, Sun, and rose so i guess this must be the people that bought out Nick. I Have been looking for Su who was popped in Md but I saw her after that disaster and would love to hook up again. I think I saw her picture in ******** under the asian courtesans but am not sure its just a head shot but damn it sure looks just like her. I wish Nick would just get on one of the boards and let us know whats up.

I can't wait for this NYCSINS deal to get rolling to see if we can get the same
awesome service we used to.

So what up in Gaithersburg? anyone got any digits? or good strolls? I've got a few meetings scheduled next month there. Thanks.

Figrindan
06-21-05, 19:00
Hey, ... I Have been looking for Su ...How could you NOT notice that Su is now named Britney on the nycsins website!

L Knit
06-22-05, 12:13
How could you NOT notice that Su is now named Britney on the nycsins website!I think your right Fifrindan, The face was so blurry on the web site and the hair looked more blond than I remember but the body does look like her.

The web site is updating daily, looks promising with eva and rose, I hope we can get ling and brittany soon though.

Cheesemaker
07-23-05, 16:59
Does anybody know if Britney is in town yet?

The website says not until July 25th. But her ad is up on Eros already.

Figrindan
07-27-05, 00:32
I saw Chris today. The most beautiful body I've ever touched. Nice playful attitude, but a bad actress. I will go back to girls who don't need to act!

DcDonkey
10-17-05, 16:50
Does anybody know if Britney is in town yet?

The website says not until July 25th. But her ad is up on Eros already.

I saw her today at lunch, she's been around for a while. Have you hooked up with her since she's been back?

Dairyman
02-28-08, 09:12
I just reread all these reviews. I miss these girls. It was so good!