PDA

View Full Version : Massage swap

RubLover803
06-09-16, 16:40
Anyone ever consider swapping massage?

Haven't asked that in this forum but definitely would be a cost saving measure.

BigWilliam
06-18-16, 09:02
What exactly are you talking about?

RubLover803
06-27-16, 08:50
What exactly are you talking about?Meaning someone who enjoyed giving massage as much as receiving and could host to reciprocate a massage.

LexicoRed
08-11-16, 16:32
Meaning someone who enjoyed giving massage as much as receiving and could host to reciprocate a massage.Just a massage or are you looking for more I'm kinda confused.

Gigabyte40
08-12-16, 02:39
Anyone ever consider swapping massage?

Haven't asked that in this forum but definitely would be a cost saving measure.Are you thinking you could massage the lady in exchange for her massaging you? To save money?

That won't work. What's in it for her? The only thing that's going to interest her is money. Anything else will be worthless to her.

But you should try it and let us know how that works out for you.

GB40.

Sr2712
08-12-16, 08:32
Are you thinking you could massage the lady in exchange for her massaging you? To save money?

That won't work. What's in it for her? The only thing that's going to interest her is money. Anything else will be worthless to her.

But you should try it and let us know how that works out for you.

GB40.Actually there is a good deal of swap activity, some basic search work will reveal several good exchange groups. A few are, meetup.com (search there for your location and type of meeting) , freerub.com , massageswap.com and others. Some are real LMTs looking for other LMTs to swap with but others are amateurs and just looking for a FWB swap type thing. I can say they do work, but you have to do your part in the search / verify routine just as in any phase of hobby fun. Also, you need some real skill even if just a amateur. Good luck in the hunt.

SR.

RubLover803
08-12-16, 10:30
Actually there is a good deal of swap activity, some basic search work will reveal several good exchange groups. A few are, meetup.com (search there for your location and type of meeting) , freerub.com , massageswap.com and others. Some are real LMTs looking for other LMTs to swap with but others are amateurs and just looking for a FWB swap type thing. I can say they do work, but you have to do your part in the search / verify routine just as in any phase of hobby fun. Also, you need some real skill even if just a amateur. Good luck in the hunt.

SR.Thanks. I've swapped before with someone from a website like that. Was a few years ago.