PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
12-31-04, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Maltrufio
01-29-05, 13:17
2912 - check out V&M at 590 Merchant St in Vacaville. Standard AMP, good service for the area. Expect to $.5 at the door and $ for extras. They're mostly Korean.

I will be going to Travis AFB soon and was wondering if anyone knew of any AMPs around Travis AFB. Figuring with a big military population there must be a couple of AMPs pretty close to the base. Also, any sw action.

Carver
02-25-05, 00:26
Hey guys,

I will be traveling out to GV/NV next week and was wandering if there is any type of services available in those two towns. Please reply or PM me if you have any good references. I will be more than happy to do the same if you are in the DC area.

Thanks,

Carver

Degenerate
03-07-05, 16:16
howdy y'all I'm over here working in Covina, around workman/barranca any action in the surrounding area?

Socalasian
03-07-05, 17:54
West Covina has a couple of AMP houses as does Rowland Heights. There was a B-Non pro who I was gonna hook up with on Sunday who wants $1 a pop- sounded cute- only like 19 or something...

Lots of CL girls in that area including a couple of asians who have a house over there... check SGV Tribune online classifieds... do a search for massage and get the 626 numbers. You'll find at least two east of the 605...

Baldwin Park is only 15 minutes away... always a fun time at Healing...

Happy Hunting!

Monster Cock
05-19-05, 18:29
Dude,

that area is DEAD. They roll up the streets at sundown. Any AMP action will be horrible, I guarantee it.

Best bet would be to trek on over to Reno (about an hour East). Anything goes in Reno, you'll have a good time.

The Vintage One
06-22-05, 14:12
Thread Starter.If you're ever stuck in this end of the Valley and don't want to go to Fresno or Bakersfield, you might try South K street or West Inyo in Tulare. Mostly black and a few Latinas. Age varies, but the variety is there. Be careful of LE. They're there too. Have had my best luck in late afternoon/early evening.

Good Luck.

James64
06-22-05, 22:24
Kerri.

Very pleasant and great BBBJTCM.

Great eyes and voice.

Talks dirty, too.

Daddy Lows
06-23-05, 15:43
Nice work.

Peace

One Wing Low
06-27-05, 19:09
working on your tool.

I would never pay for anyone that ugly.

James64
07-09-05, 14:41
Nice girl.

Scoup
07-09-05, 23:47
James64, I like the pictures. Kerri does look good, just hot. As for the other pictures, all I have to say is the remember to use a condom.

I know that without one it just feels great, but you must be safe.

I like the SW's that you get.

Scoup

Daddy Lows
07-12-05, 17:55
Mr Low Wing,

Thanks for your insightful comments and your truckloads of info contained in your 14 posts.

Peace

James64
07-13-05, 00:34
You are the man.

James64
07-13-05, 00:39
Went to AMP on "I" today.

Met "Simi" (I think that's what she said).

Happy ending.

So, so.

Webcams
08-10-05, 21:57
Not Sure where this is but the Truck Stop In Rialto has Lot Lizards or s/w as some might call them. Girl I picked up today passed the word on to me.

One Wing Low
08-11-05, 02:45
From Santa Monica to San Fernando Valley, to Inglewood, to Avarado, downtown LA, San Gabriel Valley, Pomona, Ontario and finally Rialto, way out in the boondocks of San Bernardino county.

Is Webcam a:

1. Superman
2. Super Shuttle driver
3. Airlines' lost luggage delivery man
4. Eyes in the Hole traffic and hookers reporter
5. Boytoy on wheels
6. Emergency vibrators repairman
7. CA Highway Patrol Sergeant
8. FBI - Hookers Division

Please add in with your imagination. I ran out of possible professions for covering such a wide geographical area daily.

Not Sure where this is but the Truck Stop In Rialto has Lot Lizards or s/w as some might call them. Girl I picked up today passed the word on to me.

M Smiles
09-18-05, 23:57
Hi,

I was noticing a massage place up near pismo in shell beach. Anyone heard anything about it? I drove by today and saw a guy knocking on the door as they had a sign out front saying walkin welcome. I believe it was on shell beach blvd, i think that is the name of the street, the one parallel to the freeway.

Anyone have any info on this place?

BeachDude_805
09-19-05, 11:00
Hi,

I was noticing a massage place up near pismo in shell beach. Anyone heard anything about it? I drove by today and saw a guy knocking on the door as they had a sign out front saying walkin welcome. I believe it was on shell beach blvd, i think that is the name of the street, the one parallel to the freeway.

Anyone have any info on this place?I haven't seen the one your talking about. I think that street is Shell Beach Road. There is a AMP on Romona in Grover Beach near 13th. They have an ad in The New Times under the massage listings. I went by right after they opened and got an o.k. massage followed by an hj. I don't think I will repeat. But since all the AMP's have been busted in Santa Maria, I may eat my words.

BeachDude_805
09-19-05, 13:37
The place you are talking about appears to be legit massage only. It is located in a Wellness Center that sells herbs, oils, etc. You might want to check out the AMP located on Ramona Street near 13th. They advertize in the New Times under massage.

Good luck

M Smiles
09-21-05, 22:21
Yes, I'm thinking of the plae near Alex BBQ. Are you sure its legit? I didn't try it but, will take your word for it.

LurkingUSA
09-27-05, 23:08
Spent a few days there last week. Will be returning next year for a few weeks. Any action closer than Tulare or Visalia?

Monger 2
10-26-05, 20:10
Does anyone have any info on amps in the Lake Tahoe or Mammoth areas? These towns seem squeeky clean. Be nice to have a good amp to work out the kinks after a hard day skiing.

BayBoy
10-30-05, 04:57
I happened to be in Merced a few days ago, and because of traffic I was diverted to Martin Luther King St. west of Highway 99, a few blocks down; there happened to be a few hookers standing on the north side.

One of them didnt look too bad, but I didnt try the merchandise; not enough time.

If anybody knows anything about the Merced scene, I'd be curious.

Take care

James64
11-09-05, 01:31
Picked up Holly (spinner, but nice spinner) on Sierra Hwy.

Said she was 24 (looked younger). Very pretty face! Cool dyed hair (kinda' gray / blue). You guys will spot her as soon as you see her!

Cool as hell. Did the touch-me/touch-you preliminaries. All o.k.

Took me to one of the few spots I have not parked in the AV. Very nice and secluded.

BBBJTCIMWS.

Said she is usually around the bowling alley and works her way up to "M". Also said she doesn't work much.

She was really, really nice. No games or BS. So be cool if you meet her.

Have fun.

And fuck the LACSD!

Funny, nothing for decades- and then this prize. Guess that's the nature of our hobby. And what makes it interesting.

No cam with me (sorry).

Exctnggmblr
11-14-05, 18:18
I got wind of a new AMP in Livermore. I stopped by the place which is in a business park right off the freeway. There had to be about 5 girls working, all of which were about a 4-6 range in looks. Pretty standard place, I went in gave the house their forty and proceeded to the room. Off with the clothes and into the shower which is located in the middle of the suite. I returned to the room laid on my stomach and in walked in an older lady that gave a pretty good massage. I rolled over and she finished off with a happy ending. No extras were offered nor did I have the desire to ask becasue of the age and looks. I probably would go back if I had no other place to go and I was neardby.

Wastrel
11-28-05, 07:39
A surprise to me, I never guessed there was anything available in Barstow but gas and grub and urinals, but at half past midnight there were three SWs scattered along West Main Street. I think mid thirties to maybe fortyish, two likely HSWs & one WSW. There was also a twentysomething black girl panhandling in the parking lot of the filling station next to the new Starbucks on Main who was probably open to suggestion. She looked better than the SWs to me, but her clothes looked like she'd been sleeping behind a dumpster somewhere, so I imagine she might not smell too great. But there are apparently some commercial sex workers in Barstow available for weary travellers, nervously working along Main St. I would've thought they'd be at the truck stops at the Lenwood Road exit off I-15, if anywhere, but I've never seen them there. This is the first time I've been down Main late at night when passing through. Looks like there's several cheap old motels there.