PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

The Ogre
01-03-05, 01:35
Cruised sunset at around 7am on 1-1-05. Saw a thick BSW with her ass showing, man if I had the money. She was walking with a WSW. Also saw 3 other BSW's. All of this action was between Normandie and Western.

Webcams
01-03-05, 02:09
Gonna really hurt bad when LE takes that 60,000 SUV from you (or was that 60,000 miles on it????? Hahaha):confused:
It's a 2005 with rims worth more then your house... errr Trailer there bubba

Jealous Haters Quit hating !

Fuck It Say what you will, I don't give a shit....
Like I said before let's move on, now I know why guys share the good info with only a select few, they don't want inbred's going behind them fucking up there joints.

Now bubba go home tell mom's to get back out on the street some guys like toothless whoores like her. I ain't had a car with more then 30K miles on it in 15 years but your mom has had more then 60000 cocks in her so your point is beyond me Quit reposting the same shit ya dickless fuck it's getting old.:p

Your proably married to sum old fat useless bittch with worthless kids still living at home and your hatin comes out when you see young guys driving car's worth more then your trailer... now unless ya want to have your daughter suck my cock save the bs; wanna talk shit cool send it in a pm we can go back and forth no problem that goes for the rest of the haters too send it in a pm nobody want's to here this shit when there looking for pussy it's old already. So get in your 1983 ford pick-up and go get yourself a transexual with a beard to suck your 3 inch cock and leave it alone.:eek:

Now bubba you can come watch the DVD of me fucking your daughter in my ride if you behave, I know ya proably don't have a tv with surround in your trailer as big as the one in my suv bitccccch.

god I make myself laugh sometimes.
I ain't here to make friends I have plenty.. I am here to share Information with fellow mongers.
I have made some good aquaintances with some cool people here, some of you other guys ya gotta wonder about though..

:rolleyes:

Kinge
01-03-05, 12:33
Maybe because it was a holiday weekend that LE was out in full force this weekend, but I think something else is at hand. As most of you already know, a US Marine killed a SW in Hollywood last week and was himself killed in a showdown with LE.

I think this going to have a real chill for mongers in the Hollywood area for months to come.

Socalasian
01-03-05, 12:53
Amen brother...

Webcams is one of few who actually consistently post useful information here... why don't you waste your time ripping someone who posts "Where can I go to get laid?- Please PM me!!"

Happy New Year to all!!

Happy Hunting!

Webcams
01-04-05, 20:47
As most of you already know, a US Marine killed a SW in Hollywood last week

Just to note the guy had serious mental problems to pick up a tranny and then kill her for it..

Shit happens move on, I bet there won't be to many tranny's out on Sunset anymore and they will stay to there area on Western. Just goes to show, Leave the mongering to the professionals.

Webcams
01-04-05, 20:53
Nice article from today's LA Times, I was surprised how nice the area looks I am gonna have to head down there when the rain clears up next month.

Making Nice on Vice

Tijuana, working to spruce up its image, wanted hookers off the streets. But las paraditas stood their ground, and the city compromised.
By Richard Marosi, Times Staff Writer

TIJUANA — Outside the El Burro Bar, Monica and Juana saw the seedy landscape of this border city's red-light district gradually take on a new look with swaying palm trees, pastel-painted hotels and fancy lampposts.

Then city inspectors ordered Monica and Juana and all the other prostitutes off the streets and inside the smoky bars and hotels. The new sidewalks, the inspectors said, were for tourists, not the dozens of hookers who crowd the doorways and sidewalks of Callejon Coahuila.

The women — called las paraditas, or "the little ones who stand" — rebelled, triggering a classic only-in-Tijuana civic battle that pitted community leaders against the city's storied and stubborn tradition of vice.

In September, their faces covered with blue handkerchiefs, about 200 prostitutes gathered in La Coahuila, as the red-light district is known, and twice marched across the city in a show of civil disobedience that culminated with a threat to strip on the steps of City Hall. City officials backed down and offered a compromise.

It was a fittingly raucous standoff for a city trying to impose order in the area that helped give birth to its unruly reputation. Try as it might, Tijuana's efforts to create a new image reflecting its transformation into a thriving arts center and Mexico's land of opportunity inevitably collide with its colorful, often seedy past.

The drama "had all the elements: sex, hookers, police, La Coahuila, johns," said Victor Clark Alfaro, director of Tijuana's Binational Center for Human Rights.

Today, the paraditas remain outside the El Burro Bar, the Eduardo Hotel and the Miami Bar, a streetwalking tradition that has drawn American men south of the border for generations.

"I want to stay standing where I've always been," said red-haired, 44-year-old Monica, smoking a cigarette outside the El Burro, "so I can keep providing for my children."

Monica, who favors plunging necklines and spaghetti-strap high heels that lace her calves in red, is well aware of her place in society.

"Yo soy una mujer pecadora," she said. I am a woman who sins.

But her earnings from hundreds of $20 sessions at the Najera Hotel, she said, helped build her home: a shack made of garage doors discarded from suburban American houses.

She keeps her earnings locked in a jewelry box under her bed.

Monica's forceful defense of her way of life helped her emerge as one of the uprising's leaders, and she became a familiar voice on local talk radio.

Prostitution is legal in Tijuana, but it is largely confined to the three-block red-light district that locals also call the "zone of tolerance."

Prostitution is permitted in most of Mexico, though a few states may have passed legislation against it, according to University of San Diego law professor Jorge Vargas. (Tijuana sex workers are required to have monthly medical checkups. If they don't, they can be fined.)

About 1,200 prostitutes from all over Mexico work in La Coahuila, making it a sex tourist destination that ranks in popularity with Amsterdam and Bangkok, said Melissa Farley, a researcher with Prostitution Research and Education, a San Francisco-based nonprofit organization.

Masseuses, dance girls and high-priced strippers work inside dozens of clubs. Outside, paraditas lean against the grimy tile walls of bars and restaurants. Callejon Coahuila, or Coahuila Alley, is paradita central, the pulse of this Mexican sin city.

The 150-yard stretch of strip clubs, taco stands and beauty-supply stores is an outdoor bazaar filled with loudmouthed barkers, whistling drug dealers and bell-ringing ice cream vendors. The hookers wear schoolgirl outfits, shimmering mini-dresses, see-through jumpsuits. A wink and a whispered exchange with a prospective customer seals the deal.

Most of the paraditas are single mothers who say they can't support their families with factory jobs that, while plentiful in booming Tijuana, pay only $1.50 per hour.

Outside the El Burro Bar, Juana, a 42-year-old with shiny black hair, said she ended up here eight years ago after unsuccessfully trying to cross into the U.S. with her three children.

Marta, a tall, brown-haired 42-year-old mother of six, starts working at 5 a.m. She said business is good at that hour because drunk men come stumbling out of bars looking for sex.

Susanna, a 26-year-old former mortician's assistant, leads men up a narrow staircase to a tidy room above the El Burro, where she points with pride to a collection of stuffed monkey dolls piled on a chair.

They are gifts from her 5-year-old son. He doesn't know his mother is a prostitute who meets as many as six men a day in this room, where a blue blanket neatly covers the bed.

Susanna also was among those who marched in protest, along with Juana, Marta and hundreds of others.

The history of vice here goes back to the turn of the last century, when Tijuana was still a dusty outpost of ranches and cantinas. Later, during the 1940s, the red-light district was moved from Avenida Revolucion, now the main tourist destination, to its current site a few blocks west.

The post-World War II military buildup in San Diego ensured a steady supply of customers, who now include college students, cigar-smoking businessmen, youths with gang tattoos, and retirees in shorts. La Coahuila has long been a popular nightspot for local men as well.

But the crowds dwindled for a time beginning in the late 1970s, when the area decayed into a smelly, dangerous warren of broken sidewalks and dark alleyways.

The city redevelopment project, started in 1990 but not significantly underway until recently, was the latest and most ambitious attempt to reinvent the area as a sanitized sex emporium along the lines of Las Vegas or Amsterdam.

"We know that prostitution will likely never disappear … but we are trying to, little by little, change the image of the area, and also Tijuana," said former Deputy Mayor Luis Alonso Morlett.

Everything was going as planned until city inspectors showed up one day and told the paraditas that they didn't fit into the streetscape's new image. Monica and the others remember being shocked when told that they would be fined $100 for standing in front of the El Burro.

The women knew next to nothing about politics. Most have grade-school educations. But Monica and Marta, both grandmothers, said they had a lifetime of experience in negotiating with hard-headed men.

"We weren't going to stay silent," said Marta.

Their first effort to get help fizzled when the prostitutes marched across the city to meet with what were supposed to be attorneys. The men turned out to be pimps, they said.

Later, a real attorney, Ricardo Montoya Obeso, helped them band together with a plan of action. He suggested the women call themselves the "Marilyn Monroes."

"She was the most beautiful ***** in the world," said Montoya. "And I say that with all due respect."

Susanna liked the idea: "She symbolizes sexual beauty, like us."

Each leader took a nom de guerre — naming themselves after famous Mexican actresses. One called herself Niurka, after a popular soap opera star. Monica wanted a more intimidating name; she called herself La Tigresa.

Offering help were the Mary Magdalenes — a group of prostitutes from a neighboring street who had organized years earlier to protest police harassment.

Las Magdalenas had experienced success in dealing with City Hall. A few years ago, when police ordered them off the streets, the women threatened to go public with a list of community leaders who frequent the district. The leaders backed off.

The Mary Magdalenes and Marilyn Monroes marched out of the red-light district and two miles across town to City Hall.

"I felt like I was in Spain, except instead of the 'running of the bulls,' " it was the running of the hookers, a man who witnessed the protest wrote on a prostitution website. "This is not a sight that you get to see very often — a sex workers' street demonstration."

The next day, the women locked arms and formed a human chain, blocking both entrances to Coahuila Alley. No one was allowed to cross.

The protests escalated two days later when the women marched back to see the mayor. After he refused to see them, they threatened to disrobe on the steps of City Hall.

"Let them come up, we don't need a show," then-Mayor Jesus Gonzalez Reyes told police, according to receptionist Imelda Echevarria.

The protests won sympathy from much of Tijuana.

La Tigresa and others made the rounds on talk radio shows. Some bystanders applauded during their marches. Taxi drivers honked their approval. And many johns and revelers refused to cross their blockade.

Even while voicing their anger, the women respected the city's tolerant-to-a-point attitude toward prostitution. Instead of parading in miniskirts and tight blouses, they wore jeans and buttoned-up shirts. The threat to strip, Monica says now, was a bluff.

Afterward, city leaders acknowledged their mistake in assuming that the women would prefer to do business indoors, an attempt to "dignify" their working conditions.

Though keeping the hookers off the street remains the goal, bar owners and political leaders have come up with a new plan: creating sitting areas in hotel lobbies where the women can meet clients in comfort. There will be cushy couches, television sets, tea and coffee service.

The person embodying the new, gentlemanly approach is Antonio Escobedo, a nightclub owner spearheading the redevelopment project.

A short, soft-spoken man called "Papi" by the strippers in his bar, Escobedo said no one will force the paraditas into the hotels, and those who remain standing won't be fined.

"For the paraditas to stand is part of the history of Tijuana,'' said Escobedo. "Kicking them off the streets lacked tact.

"When the hotels are ready," said Escobedo with a courtly sweep of his arm, "we will invite the girls inside."

Whether the plan works, the battle over Coahuila Alley has been an important lesson for city leaders, said Clark, the human rights activist, who arranged for officials to hold meetings with the paraditas.

"It was a way of showing the authorities who the women really are," Clark said. "That they have concerns, that they have a different way of viewing prostitution than [the officials] do."

Sapman
01-06-05, 15:29
I thought it would be interesting to read the article about the Marines who killed the TS hooker, he was then shot by LAPD

Link:

http://www.thedesertsun.com/news/stories2004/local/20041228013350.shtml

Webcams
01-08-05, 00:17
I thought it would be interesting to read the article about the Marines who killed the TS hooker, he was then shot by LAPD
Thanks for the article Sap I hadn't seen it till now;

My Opinion the guy had some serious problems from the start.
The hooker was just a victim, he had a gun when he went out. He then shot the guy he picked up, which is a little extreme even for the most homaphobic person, then he waves a gun at the police, which we all know is a good way to DIE! Never raise a gun at police unless you want to die. They will shoot you what do you expect?
Looks Like the LAPD did it right for a change, I am surprised they had anybody to chase him considering they all seem to be spending so much time on the streetwalkers.

Would be intresting to know if he came back from serving in Iraq and had some mental instability. I know a few guys that came back and there not playing with a full deck anymore. I don't know what the big deal is some people sign up but can't handle the action.

It's Sad; I Hope all our boys come back safe but we know that just isn't the case.

Iron Pyrites
01-08-05, 03:10
1. Can anyone recommend Spa La Brea on.. well.. La Brea?

2. Can anyone recommend a strip club that I could take my girlfriend to that isn't going to overwhelm her. She's been to Spearmint Rhyno and that was a little too much for her. We're looking for a low pressure place tht we can get a drink and enjoy some dances.

3. Anyone recommend a legit massage place in the Hollywood area?

Bruce Lee Roy
01-11-05, 04:25
2. Can anyone recommend a strip club that I could take my girlfriend to that isn't going to overwhelm her. She's been to Spearmint Rhyno and that was a little too much for her. We're looking for a low pressure place tht we can get a drink and enjoy some dances.The strip club would be Cheetah's on Hollywood Blvd between Vermont and Hillhurst. It's a place known for having "hip" young couples show up as well as movie stars/actors/etc. Lesbians and bisexuals (women for sure, dunno about the men) show up from time to time.

The dancers are fairly talented and in very good shape, and it's either topless or just down to a bikini for some dancers as they do serve booze.

Just remember to plop down at least $1 per dance per dancer while sitting at the stage. The dancers may not be as enthusiastic with her as they would be at other places like the Frisky Kitty or the Golden Veil, but it also won't be a sausage fest.

BLR

Socalasian
01-11-05, 12:33
Just had to say it.. "Bruce Lee Roy"... now that's funny...

I remember that... Vanity was HOT!! You are The Last Dragon...

Happy Hunting!!

Speck
01-30-05, 19:26
About 3:30 am a few sw came out on Sunset between Western and Normandie. There was four wsw that were all young and cute. They all got in an SUV and I did not see them again. Cruised over to Sunset and La Brea. There were 5 bsw out. Nothing I liked. Cruised back over to Sunset and Western. Saw a cute, young, wsw with red hair, a little chubby - enough to give her a nice c-cup and round booty. She was wearing baby blue short shorts and a white coat. I tried to pick her up, but she would not approach my car. I tried talking to her, but she would not talk. I never saw her talk to any car. Wierd because she probably would have made a couple grand last night if she tried. Picked up Red, an very attractive bsw. Her website is www.redlightfantasies.net After we were done, I cruised Sunset some more. About 5am, everything exploded. Lots of wsw, lsw, and bsw out between Normandie and Western. Very little LE prescence. Saw Melonie(cute wsw), Spice(lsw), and a few others. Unfortunately the pimps were out in force too.

Hizark21
02-02-05, 16:25
Police crackdown:

Talked to this one girl who told me that the cops were cracking down....??

Marlowe
02-03-05, 15:07
Police crackdown:

Talked to this one girl who told me that the cops were cracking down....??

Hizark, you actually found a girl in Hollywood on a Wednesday nite? Where, my man? Details are everything! I haven't noticed any greater "cracking down" than usual, but the police presence in this area has been immense for the past 18 months. I realize that the site has been down, but read the posts before investing time and effort to visit LA! The scene here sucks.

Speck
02-05-05, 14:01
Last night, and last weekend, I saw almost no cops on Sunset after 3am.

Borkman
02-26-05, 03:51
I was on Sunset last night (Thursday the 24th) and I didn't see any girls. This was from 3 to 3:30 am. I thought they would be out be 3:30. Is that too early or is Thursday not a good night?

Vlad De Sade
02-27-05, 00:54
Borkman,

Brother, before Speck rips YOU a new asshole for being ignorant I will give YOU a clue. In the city of Los Angeles Tuesdays & Thursdays belong to LAPD. Its when they run their vice and sting operations on both tricks and johns. And LAPD impounds cars. So don't be stupid.

If YOU are not from LA, Hollywood, SFV, Inglewood be careful. Besides from gangsta pimps and rob ho's the police will punish the uninitiated and stupid wannabe players all night long. So do your research, read back in the posts, get to know the neighborhoods you are hunting in and be smarter than the man!

Mongers, this board has been dead for awhile. I may have to make a twenty minute drive over the Cahuenga pass next week after I stroll SB. I'll post if anything fun happens in my ride.

Laters, da Sadist

Ewclark77
02-28-05, 11:50
Was on Sunset early this morning (about 3:00). There were maybe half a dozen SW out. There wasn't the usual pimp rally out chasing the few girls there were, and there were almost no LE out and about. Saw one on the road, and one parked on a side road. Met Diamond -- a BSW. Okay experience. You get what you pay for, I guess.

Gareth
03-10-05, 10:49
Borkman,

Please feel free to post any questions you want; that's what this board is about! There will occasionally be someone who thinks they're still on the schoolyard but most of us try to help instead.

Have fun,

Gareth

Degenerate
03-10-05, 13:37
I used to date her before her boob job 40 bux, she used to work the Olympic/Alvarado area, her ads can be found on CL do a search for MOLLYTHAI

POSTED ON CL:
"Mollythai - Century Blvd This Morning - m4w
Just an fyi for the guys, Mollythai (who's last ad titled "BUSTY ASIAN SWEETHEART - 22 " can be found right now working Century Blvd near Prarie. I just drove by her on the way to work. My experience is she doesn't ask for the $300/hour from the street. Good luck"

Hizark21
03-10-05, 15:32
Police crackdown:

The girl was this short hot LSW named Diane. I picked her up in San Diego and she told me she worked in Hollywood. Diane also told me the that the cops were cracking down. I have not seen her since November sorry.

Psycho Knight
03-12-05, 06:51
If you see the perfect WSW on Sunset betw Food 4Less & 7-11, 5'10" w/clear-heels (5'6" w/out, she said), perfect weight/lean, tight & big natural D tits that hang out perfectly for a 19 yr old, strawberry blonde med. length hair, always wears seductive/revealing clothing and very bold and flirtatious - she's got all the killer characteristics of a successful streetwhore - you'd better ask for her name first.

If she says Snow, watchout.
She talks a good line, and at first you'd think the $100 would be worth it for the damn finest ass to ever strut the blvd, but when you get in action she has an arrogant, controlling, you're-wasting my-time-attitude, and don't touch the tits, don't touch me, kiss me, or lick me anywhere and I'm not taking anything off, and the bj for a 1/2 & 1/2 is gonna be really quick and that's just how I do them, and I don't do any positions, just bang me missionary cuz my back hurts so I can't cowgirl or doggie or anything else, and are you done yet? You don't have a lot of time.

In the bright light of the motel (won't allow dimming, needs them all blasting on) I see that this attitude was rudely familiar and recognizied the huge tatoo across her left tit, "Pony Tail". I said, "P.T." (her street name 8 months ago & since she was 14) I had you last year, but her friends "gave" her the new name of Snow, but I recalled how excited I was to get a just-turned 19yrold hot white babe to fuck & was sorely disappointed. At 19, she's spent way too much of her last 6 years on the street and its made her personality brash, jaded, and ugly.

Body - 9.5 (near perfection, if only she shaved the stubby legs)
Face - 8 (would've probably been a 9 but living on the street doesn't make you pretty)
Attitude/Service - 3 (barely does the deed, would be less frustrating with a blow-up doll)

Ask for name, check for huge tatoo across middle of breast, rightside from your perspective. Very sexy ripoff.
This was Tues 3/8/05 and April 04 the first time.

Vlad De Sade
03-14-05, 01:48
Psycho Knight,

Brother, thanks for the great information. I am so sorry she is a ROB. What a bummer. I do love model type wsw's. They are a rare find these days on all 4 of my favorite tracks. They seem to be a minority at this point indeed. Keep on looking & lurking the strolls. And if YOU find a diamond in the ruff, w/no attitude, please share ASAP. I have not cruised Hollywierd in almost 3 months. I gotta get it together and make the short drive from the southside of SB over the Cahuenga Pass. Mongering, its not just a hobby its a way of life.

Lates, da Irie Sadist

Joe Monger
03-14-05, 05:50
Psycho Knight

I met a WSW who called herself Snow out on Harbor almost a year and 1/2 ago and posted about her on the OC board. Fits your physical description to a "T". I had two experiences with her. One on Harbor and one on Sunset. They were some of the best experiences I've ever had with a SW. She never had a phone number and for some reason I never saw her again. If it's the same girl we're talking about then it's a damn shame to hear about her now. Anyone who's been in the game for awhile has seen this type of thing before. You meet a girl who is sweet and gives great service. You see her again after the game has had it's way with her and it's like meeting a whole different person. Whether it's the drugs, the pimps, the ruthlessness of the big city, bad experiences with tricks, or Jack@ss 2004, they all get ruined at some point. Hopefully summer brings us some new tail to chase after.

Joe

Hizark21
03-14-05, 15:54
Snow:

It's usually best to avoid girls like this when they act like this. Let's all avoid this girl and eventually she will lower her prices. Just remember that there is no relationship between price and performance. Some of the best girls I have had are the cheapest.

Marlowe
03-15-05, 01:39
Snow:

It's usually best to avoid girls like this when they act like this. Let's all avoid this girl and eventually she will lower her prices. Just remember that there is no relationship between price and performance. Some of the best girls I have had are the cheapest.

In general, I agree with you, however there are exceptions to every rule. An extremely pretty girl whom is friendly and cooperative will usually either rate a higher base price, or will receive a generous tip because of her beauty and attitude. Sometimes you get what you pay for!

Hizark21
03-15-05, 16:19
Marlowe

Sometimes you may have to pay a little extra for one of the hot girls. But usually the really high priced girls are not worth it. Believe me you can find some hot girls if you are willing wait. I cruise a lot, but I normally only pick up one or 2 sw's a month. Most of the time it's some out of town girl who thinks she's hot and will try and charge some outrageous price like 80$ for a bj....

Marlowe
03-15-05, 16:39
Marlowe

Sometimes you may have to pay a little extra for one of the hot girls. But usually the really high priced girls are not worth it. Believe me you can find some hot girls if you are willing wait. I cruise a lot, but I normally only pick up one or 2 sw's a month. Most of the time it's some out of town girl who thinks she's hot and will try and charge some outrageous price like 80$ for a bj....

Yeah, there is no bj worth $.8, I agree with you totally. However, the same price for F/S if she is willing to go where you want to take her, and doesn't rush you when you are getting busy, is a fair deal. IMHO.

Hizark21
03-16-05, 13:36
Marlowe

To me that still seems a bit high. But I usually only go for bj's and facials which cost between 20-50$. To me 50 seems like a reasonable price for half and half.

OldBill
03-16-05, 18:43
Joe:

Caught her a couple of times awhile back on Alvarado. She was a looker, very nice, polite, professional. This is a couple of years ago when Alvarado was still hopping.

Psycho: This might be one of those YMMV cases.

Psycho Knight

I met a WSW who called herself Snow out on Harbor almost a year and 1/2 ago and posted about her on the OC board. Fits your physical description to a "T". I had two experiences with her. One on Harbor and one on Sunset. They were some of the best experiences I've ever had with a SW.
Joe

Joe Monger
03-17-05, 03:38
Just remember that there is no relationship between price and performance. Some of the best girls I have had are the cheapest.

Could'nt have said it better myself. Good job, Hizark!

Old Bill

Thanks for the info. The game can be rough on these SW's. Once a WSG member disses a girl I avoid that ho like the plague. Sorry to see another good one bite the dust.

Joe

Hizark21
03-18-05, 15:32
Joe Monger

Some of the cheapest girls are also some of best looking as well.

It's true that the streets are rough especially if the girls are working full time.
But critics of prostitution always overlook the fact that for sw's it's their choice to work or not. The best ones seem to be the ones who work part time to make some extra cash. The are usually nice and you don't have to deal with a bitchy and expensive attitude.

Marlowe
03-18-05, 16:10
Joe Monger

Some of the cheapest girls are also some of best looking as well.

It's true that the streets are rough especially if the girls are working full time.
But critics of prostitution always overlook the fact that for sw's it's their choice to work or not. The best ones seem to be the ones who work part time to make some extra cash. The are usually nice and you don't have to deal with a bitchy and expensive attitude.

Yes, there are some cute part-timers, but there are also some very nice and very good looking SWs. Also, its not always a choice that they are making for themselves, it can be a "git out there and work ho, befo I beat yo ass" situation! The five best looking and nicest girls that I can cite were full-timers.

Lets not be too quick to judge the monger that chooses to limit his opportunities to those SW he finds to be beautiful. Anyone can go to bar and pick up a pig! And what a monger chooses to pay his selection is his bidness, not yours! (as Calvin Coolidge said, "the bidness of America is bidness") Ust my $.02 as always!

Hizark21
03-18-05, 16:26
Clarification:

I was referring to sw's. What I meant was that some of best sw's are ones who work part time. It's true that there is a lot of good looking sw's who work full time. But it has been my experience that the part-timers have a nicer attitude and are usually cheaper as well.

I still maintain that ultimately it is the girls choice if they want to work or not. There is nothing to prvent them from getting on a bus and disppearing or going to a shelter. Their other option is to file a complaint to a cop if a pimp is hassling them. It's not easy to make that choice, but it's still their's and life ultamately about the choices one makes in life.

Hizark21
03-18-05, 16:28
Clarification:

I was referring to sw's. What I meant was that some of best sw's are ones who work part time. It's true that there is a lot of good looking sw's who work full time. But it has been my experience that the part-timers have a nicer attitude and are usually cheaper as well.

I still maintain that ultimately it is the girls choice if they want to work or not. There is nothing to prvent them from getting on a bus and disppearing or going to a shelter. Their other option is to file a complaint to a cop if a pimp is hassling them. In fact a sw who is a good friend of my mine has told me the same thing. It's not easy to make that choice, but it's still their's and life ultamately about the choices one chooses too make in life.

Hizark21
03-18-05, 16:44
I am coming up to LA next week. Does anyone have any ph#'s they want to trade.

I was also wondering if the day action ever picked up again..........??

Joe Monger
03-19-05, 01:27
Lets not be too quick to judge the monger that chooses to limit his opportunities to those SW he finds to be beautiful. Anyone can go to bar and pick up a pig! And what a monger chooses to pay his selection is his bidness, not yours! (as Calvin Coolidge said, "the bidness of America is bidness") Ust my $.02 as always!

I agree, Marlowe. To each their own. I frequent both SW's (in the $60-$100 range) and higher priced escorts (In the $150-$400 range) and there are a myriad of factors that determine the "what" and "why'" of how much I'll spend on either. I simply meant to echo the sentiment that price, whatever it may be, does not always equate to a quality experience with a provider. But of course, terms like "quality" and "price" are relative. Some hobbyists think spending $100 fo FS is too much. Others believe that a girl who would sell herself for "only" $100 must not be worth seeing. Again, to each their own. But I try not to judge anyone, much less another monger. Our personal tastes all vary from one to the other. As it should.

Keep up the great posts,

Joe

Vlad De Sade
03-19-05, 04:01
Joe,

Thats a great point about price not always equating to a quality experience w/a provider. I have spent $1,000 for a 12hr escort. Honestly, she was a model, spinner, perfect in every way. Coco where are YOU now? At the time, summer of 1998, I was going thru a call girl phase. By the end of the summer I wanted a GFE. And I paid for it. luckily, we had chemistry. And she was tight.

However, other times, as recently as 2003, I spent $1000 and the experience sucked. The girl frustrated me. She was beautiful. Yet, so lame mentally. She refused to get into my fantasies. Thus, the experience was ruined for me. I still banged that white daddy's girl w/everything I had. I was pissed!

On the streets, I have gotten awesome 1/2 & 1/2 from a bsw, on the eastside of the Hollywierd stroll near Kingsley, for $60. I miss YOU Sassy. I hope your still alive. Anothertime, on the westside near Gardner, I had a wsw only suck me for $100 and it was terrible. She bit me twice, rushed me to finish, complained about my size, told me not to touch her head, etc...

So really every mongering experience is as unique as are all of us mongers. In AMP's we pay a bit more than on the tracks. Its a pay off. Indoors we feel safer and we can spread out and clean up w/ease. At our castles we pay the most because we can. Its a treat to pay for pussy. We all monger to the best of our financial and emotional capabilities. The only thing that matters in the end is that we had fun! That alone is priceless in my book.

Laters, ISPBateman

Bono
03-19-05, 08:07
Was in Hollywood tonight.Virtually no action on Sunset althoug I saw a bsw by the Dennys.She kept eying all the cars but that was it.I headed down to Western Boulverd where at Normandie I saw a cute Armenian girl in all white ,but before I picked her up some other Armenian dude picked her up.She stopped traffic literally .I saw antoher lsw by the Sizzlers but she asked for an exuberant sum.I pull up to the Ralphs where I run into a girl I dated often .She was not working but she told me she was going back to Inglewood to get to work.Well i grabbed her and asked for her to give me a quick bj.I paid her 60 as thats the standard I always pay her.She always works at Inglewood,thick white blonde wsw,with great oral skills. Anyhow thats my report,but the three girls I saw were all on Western. There were very few cops on Western,but the girl I picked up told me that cops were all over.I just did not notice any.

GetMeSome
03-22-05, 19:23
I was in Hollywood tonight. I went from West Hollywood to not too far from 101 on Sunset (looking for a place to eat of course) and didn't see one SW that I could tell of. I was out early though, around 7-8pm. What time does Sunset usually become a "happening" spot? I come to town on occassion and have always heard about Sunset.

The Ogre
03-23-05, 00:30
I was in Hollywood tonight. I went from West Hollywood to not too far from 101 on Sunset (looking for a place to eat of course) and didn't see one SW that I could tell of. I was out early though, around 7-8pm. What time does Sunset usually become a "happening" spot? I come to town on occassion and have always heard about Sunset.Usuallly after 2am.

Datylike
03-24-05, 05:07
Has anyone seen Ashley lately (young, blond, skinny, says she's from the East coast)? Been with her before, but that's been awhile. Used to walk Sunset (from Western to Vine) during the day.

Socalasian
03-24-05, 20:07
The same one who walked Alvarado/Union at night? Always with her older looking hispanic boyfriend? Blond, flat-chested, maybe 100 lbs.?

If that's the same one, she was working on and off about 3 months ago. Moved in with friend in Rosemead and actually had a day job (hostess at a coffee shop!!) Wish I could have seen her at work for lunch then again on Union for dessert!!

Happy Hunting!

Virgil1216
04-04-05, 04:41
It's been slow... so I decided to repost this, all together, in one place.

Rule #1 When I am done, GET OUT OF MY CAR!
Rule #2 See rule #1, just needs to be said twice
Rule #3 If you think you are going to light the pipe in my ride, think again.
Rule #4 If You need a ride at the end and I am feeling gracious enough to bend rule #1, it better be close, and you better know where the hell you are going.
Rule #5 I am not as comfortable as you with my status as a 'john', this means yelling to your your cracker-jack friends out my window will get you no where fast.
Rule #6 I am paying you, at the very least act interested.
Rule #7 Acting like a Jerry Springer guest on crank is not cool, stop freaking out.
Rule #8 I have good eyesight, I don't need you to jump up and down, wave, send up flares, etc. before I pick you up. If I drive by you and pass you up, its becuase A) Not interested B) I'm busy C) You have a face/body that could stop a clock D) You look like Steve Buscemi on glue-bender. make eye contact.. thats all I need and thats all I prefer. I may well drive by a few times, it's all about my comfort level.
Rule #9 If you give me lack luster service, you will compensated accordingly. I mean really, is this why you are doing what your doing, did the formula for success as a waitress truly baffle you?
Rule #10 Act polite, small talk relaxs everyone involved. Small talk about your court date for felony assault doesn't.
Rule #11 Asking me if I am the police is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Reach over and give me a gentle squeeze, thats the proof (or hey, atleast it works for me.)
Rule #12 You need to supply the condoms, not me. I can't have that shit hanging around my car. I don't bring my own sugar for my coffee at Denny's.
Rule #13 State the way you want me to 'release' before hand...
Rule #14 Wash that funky ass (thanks net pro..good call)
Rule #15 Its my car, don't change the radio stations, adjust the seats or anything that I will have to reset later (or alternately forget to reset and have to answer the questions like 'Who adjusted this seat?')
Rule #16 I'm not sure about anyone else, but I will NEVER pick up a girl whos' pimp/boyfriend/WTF ever is following, lose the dude and we can do business. (If Cameron Diaz was turning tricks in Gastonia and her pimp was with her, I swear I would drive on by...)
Rule #17 Put out the cigarette..... unless you're like me and smoke in which case feel free(to smoke your own)
Rule #18 If you rip me off, I will make it my lifes work to find you and run you over. Lest you forget, you are a street WALKER, I am a street DRIVER, you must see the advantages of my situation.
Rule #19 GET OUT OF MY CAR WHEN I AM DONE!!

Happy Hunting!
Virg

Degenerate
04-04-05, 17:37
I spotted Ashley over on Figueroa/7th heading to her usual trail of 7th/union to bixel/7th. And yes her sidekick mule was with her. she looks good in them tight pants. 50 bux she charges. Not bad I would say as she is one of the CLEANER crackheads out there, and smells nice too.

Socalasian
04-04-05, 17:45
She still look like a normal girl or have the streets taken their toll. She's always been skinny and flat as a board but I've seen girls really get worn down by the streets... rememer Alana?

Let me know.. would be worth the cruise to see her again. Like having a high school girl for $.5...

Happy Hunting!

Thong Lover
04-06-05, 23:53
The rules that you wrote were to the point and outstanding. That is why I have kind of backed-off of the S/W scene. I got about three I call when the wife is on the rag. I stick with AMPS. Most of the S/W out there now just look like they all used up like a tube of toothpaste.

Mr King
04-07-05, 01:00
There is a fairly new AMP on 4300 block Melrose, I think it's pretty much a KAMP to be specific.

They are friendly at the door and always seem to have two working with TWO mamasan's hosting.

I've gone in a few times to check it out, but have never had any treatments/service.

I always get a weird vibe and the mamasan's are a little too nosey.

Anyway, for the past week or two a car and a van have been parked directly around the corner with a latino driver yacking on an older model police type Motorola.

Yesterday there was an asian guy in the passengers seat and a middle aged asian or hispanic lady in the back.

I started giving the driver some lip about being parked in the red zone. I was actually baiting him having a feeling something more was up with him since he has been there a few other times. The driver flashed me his radio as thought I should think he was a cop or on some official business. I told him unless he was LAPD he was going to get a big fine. I know a lot about LE radios and recognized the model. It's one more for undercover.

I thought it was odd to have all three in the van and that they were all three of different ethnicities. Hope that doesn't sound racist!

Something tells me they are casing the place or it's a sting where they can hustle the guys out quickly and low key.

I go by the place a couple of times a week minimum and haven't seen anyone go in or out.

I would just stay away. They run an ad with a coupon in the LA Weekly. I've been to MP's before, but this one just doesn't have a good feeling. Why take the risk!

Air Cooled
04-07-05, 13:22
It's been slow... so I decided to repost this, all together, in one place.

Rule #1 When I am done, GET OUT OF MY CAR!

Rule #2 See rule #1, just needs to be said twice

Rule #3 If you think you are going to light the pipe in my ride, think again.

Rule #4 If You need a ride at the end and I am feeling gracious enough to bend rule #1, it better be close, and you better know where the hell you are going.

Rule #5 I am not as comfortable as you with my status as a 'john', this means yelling to your your cracker-jack friends out my window will get you no where fast.

Rule #6 I am paying you, at the very least act interested.

Rule #7 Acting like a Jerry Springer guest on crank is not cool, stop freaking out.

Rule #8 I have good eyesight, I don't need you to jump up and down, wave, send up flares, etc. before I pick you up. If I drive by you and pass you up, its becuase A) Not interested B) I'm busy C) You have a face/body that could stop a clock D) You look like Steve Buscemi on glue-bender. make eye contact.. thats all I need and thats all I prefer. I may well drive by a few times, it's all about my comfort level.

Rule #9 If you give me lack luster service, you will compensated accordingly. I mean really, is this why you are doing what your doing, did the formula for success as a waitress truly baffle you?

Rule #10 Act polite, small talk relaxs everyone involved. Small talk about your court date for felony assault doesn't.

Rule #11 Asking me if I am the police is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Reach over and give me a gentle squeeze, thats the proof (or hey, atleast it works for me.)

Rule #12 You need to supply the condoms, not me. I can't have that shit hanging around my car. I don't bring my own sugar for my coffee at Denny's.

Rule #13 State the way you want me to 'release' before hand...

Rule #14 Wash that funky ass (thanks net pro..good call)

Rule #15 Its my car, don't change the radio stations, adjust the seats or anything that I will have to reset later (or alternately forget to reset and have to answer the questions like 'Who adjusted this seat?')

Rule #16 I'm not sure about anyone else, but I will NEVER pick up a girl whos' pimp/boyfriend/WTF ever is following, lose the dude and we can do business. (If Cameron Diaz was turning tricks in Gastonia and her pimp was with her, I swear I would drive on by...)

Rule #17 Put out the cigarette..... unless you're like me and smoke in which case feel free(to smoke your own)

Rule #18 If you rip me off, I will make it my lifes work to find you and run you over. Lest you forget, you are a street WALKER, I am a street DRIVER, you must see the advantages of my situation.

Rule #19 GET OUT OF MY CAR WHEN I AM DONE!!

Happy Hunting!
VirgThis should be made a sticky, have its own special place of distinction on the site, or at the very least repeated four times a day. Excellent!

I wonder how much this would cost to have made into a dash plaque?

AC

Hi,

If you think this should be prominently displayed, then you should use it to start a thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sectmaniac
04-08-05, 03:52
Hey fellow mongers,

This is my first post. I just want to let you guys know about a WSW I saw last weekend. I saw her on the corner of Melrose and Heliotrope. She was rather short with short dark hair and was hanging out with another WSW. The other girl had lots of tattoos and looked kinda "gutter punk" if you know what I mean.

I made eye contact and she followed me as I parked my car. She told me to expose myself and I did. She got in the car and I parked in a vacant lot behind this playhouse/theatre. We negotiated a price for a BBBJ. She went down on me for $40 and she did BBBJTCIMWS. I would give her a 7 out of 10 for a SW. She was in her mid to late 20s and had small tits. She told me her name was Tarren or Karen. I couldn't really hear her because she mumbled. She didn't want to give me any contact info and just told me she kind of frequents that area. I guess she lives around there.

The other tattooed SW kinda just stuck around and walked around the area as I was getting a BBBJ. She was smoking a lot and made me nervous. I would give her a 4. She was tall and had reddish hair and lots of tattoos on her arms. Tarren/Karen told me her name was Jessica. She looked like white trash... not really attractive, maybe for a bukkake.

It's kind of dark and sketchy around there at night so be careful. It's around the LACC golf course. There's a pizza place on the corner and this video store named Mondo Video.

After my BBBJ, I noticed this odd looking Mexican guy in leather vest just sleeping in a beat up VW a few stalls away. He didn't even notice what just happened.

Be careful brothers!

Always beware of LE!

Marlowe
04-09-05, 00:45
This should be made a sticky, have its own special place of distinction on the site, or at the very least repeated four times a day. Excellent!

I wonder how much this would cost to have made into a dash plaque?

AC

Hi,

If you think this should be prominently displayed, then you should use it to start a thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Just a thought, but were you to have Virgil's missive on the do's and don'ts for SW made into a dash plaque and prominently displayed in your vehicle, were you to be stopped by LE for "cruising in the wrong area" aka vehicular loitering, you would be pretty hard pressed to make any contrary claim as to what your intentions and purpose for being there were!

Mr King
04-09-05, 05:51
Seen them around that area too Sectmaniac

The one with tattoo's plays hardball. Wouldn't get in car and she's really rough up close.

The other one you mentioned was tweaking and I sure don't need that stuff in my car. When she gets close to your car you'll see she's missing most of her teeth and other skin problems. Who needs that? Not into it, maybe for someone else.

I only go bareback, but not with these two.

Pretty safe to go to back parking lot behind the little theatre for dates.

Watch out for the older red VW Bug. Mexican looking guy with leather biker pants drives it. Girls have told me he goes by "Thrill Kill" or "Alfredo". They say he's no friend to them. I've seen him get really rough with some of the neighborhood local girls. Could be the neighborhood big guy or LE - watch out and be careful are the key words here!

Keep mongering everyone!

Hizark21
04-11-05, 13:49
Sectmaniac

It's always a mistake to do it with the girl close to where you picked her up. It's always best to drive a a fair distance. This way you can tell if the cops are following you. Just a a word of friendly advice.....................

Roadkill at Work
04-11-05, 14:15
Always be carefull when parking. I had a very bad expereience. I was parking getting ready to do the deed, when two mayatese banged on my door, guns drawn, took whatever money I had and credit cards. The moron actually asked for my ATM code. Like I'm really gonna give you my code. LOL. Well luckily, that's all they wanted. They took my keys, dropped it off on the corner for me to pick up. I personally think the girl was in on it, because they took the girl with them. Damn that pisses me off. Makes you wanna beat up some pimps and hookers.

Well be safe.

Marlowe
04-12-05, 01:58
Always be carefull when parking. I had a very bad expereience. I was parking getting ready to do the deed, when two mayatese banged on my door, guns drawn, took whatever money I had and credit cards. The moron actually asked for my ATM code. Like I'm really gonna give you my code. LOL. Well luckily, that's all they wanted. They took my keys, dropped it off on the corner for me to pick up. I personally think the girl was in on it, because they took the girl with them. Damn that pisses me off. Makes you wanna beat up some pimps and hookers.

Well be safe.

Yeah, you fell for one of the oldest scams around. No doubt the girl was in ou it, they use them to set you up. That is why I never cardate, and even when I used to do that (I was younger and stupid) I never let the girl pick the spot! If she won't go to get a room, you are running the risk of this happening. Why do you carry credit cards with you when mongering?

Socalasian
04-12-05, 13:19
Congratulations on Post #200!! Always great info!!

Why would someone carry credit cards when they monger? Or excess cash for that matter... you know you're gonna spend X amount of $$. Maybe a few extra bucks for a "bonus" find... but I've seen posters robbed of $500 with their wallet? $500? What were you expecting to find on Fig??

Happy Hunting!

Dr Dong
04-12-05, 14:24
Similar thing happened to me in Camden, NJ (imagine that) several yrs back. Sha said she wanted to spit out her gum. Unlocked the door and I didnt remember to relock. Got me good. She's going down on me and I see this punk approaching in her sideview mirror. Before I could even react, there was one at my door. The dude opened my door and started pounding me in the chest wanting my money and everything else. The whole time her yelling "dont hurt him". I thought they were gonna take my car. Anyways, I jumped out of the car, like a fool, and pushed this guy pretty hard. Dunno what I was thinking actually. Anyway, they ran off after getting about 75$ and my pager. She took off too. I still see her wandering around the streets. Revenge?

Hizark21
04-12-05, 15:14
I have found that car dates are usually fairly safe. The key however is drive a good distance. Usually I like to drive on streets that are abandoned. The advantage here is that is very hard for someone to follow you.

Degenerate
04-12-05, 16:52
Well Mongering Bro's its always a good idea to pull out the window/sun shade on the front wind-shield, that makes it look more like a parked car than some guy leaning back and someone else bobbin for fruit. Cracking a window also helps for breathing purposes. AND when ya nutt don't press on the brake pedal thats a dead give away that something is up ( i've done that several times) :P . Hollering in pleasure is fine. A good tip is to park behind or in front of a large truck. I'm in the process of customizing my ride for trully covert operations. My next step is to tint the back and the sides.

Civ2000
04-12-05, 18:06
I have to disagree with both Hizark 21 and Degenerate. When you're engaging in a car date you need to be somewhat aware of what's going on outside and having your vision blocked by a sun shield makes it possible for anyone to sneak up on you. I like to have pretty good 360 degree vision, or if not be backed up to a fence or something.

As far as parking on an abandoned street, you have a 100% chance of getting busted if LE pulls up. You won't have any excuse for being parked on a dark abandoned street at night with a known hooker. Bad idea.

Here is my suggestion: Get as far away from the stroll as the SW will allow. At least a mile or two at the least. Park in a busy parking lot between two cars or SUV's where you can see someone coming from a good distance. Always wear shorts or sweats (absolutely nothing with a zipper and a belt). If you see LE, you can be completely dressed in about 1/3 of a second. Ever try zipping up and buckling your belt with LE speeding towards you? The zipper scene in "There's Something About Mary", comes to mind. If LE does show up you are completely dressed and have the excuse that you are going into the store/restaurant/etc. Of course, if you are having FS, this won't work. You should get a room or be willing to take a chance.

Following my own advice, I've had over a 1000 car dates go off without a hitch. The tinted windows is a great idea however.

Civ2000

Roadkill at Work
04-12-05, 19:51
Well i wasn't planning on doing anything that night. I was actually at a club with friends. Things didn't work out there. So you all know how the story goes, but anyways. The funny thing is she didn't pick the spot, I did. Before we got to the spot I saw the same guys running down a street a few blocks before where I parked. Didn't really think much of it, but I guess I should of known better. And this was in the hills above Hollywood and Franklin.

Civ2000
04-12-05, 20:16
Air Cooled and Virgil, While most of the rules make sense, some of them just don't. Isn't it standard protocol to drive the hooker back to where you picked her up and then let her out? Making her get out of the car as soon as your done is ridiculous, especially when it's repeated three times.

Also, since a good percentage of SW's don't carry condoms, it's an extremely good idea to bring your own. First, you won't be tempted to take a risk with an otherwise good-looker, second, it'll save her being left alone in your car while you run into 7-11, and lastly, save you from possibly having to kick a decent date to the curb.

And running over a hooker cause she took some money from you? Gee, I'd rather be out forty bucks than doing twenty.

Other than that, a good list of ideas.,

Civ2000

Marlowe
04-13-05, 00:55
Congratulations on Post #200!! Always great info!!

Why would someone carry credit cards when they monger? Or excess cash for that matter... you know you're gonna spend X amount of $$. Maybe a few extra bucks for a "bonus" find... but I've seen posters robbed of $500 with their wallet? $500? What were you expecting to find on Fig??

Happy Hunting!

Thanks, too bad it wasn't a post about sex, i.e. having sex, as I had planned. I will make it up with #202, I promise. The only thing I would add is that you either need to carry enough $ to pay for the room, too, or secrete a credit card elsewhere on your person (not in your wallet) to cover this expense. Car date at your own risk, its not for me to judge, but I'm not going to do it.

Vlad De Sade
04-13-05, 04:29
Mongers,

I have been car dating SW's for more than a decade. I feel compeled to chime in here. I wish to make just a few points.

I agree w/Civ2000 as far as car dating being a safe hobby. If its done correctly. However, I disagree w/him on a critical point. The front windshield of any mongers vehicle must be covered! It will provide total anonimity and, as a bonus, it darkens the tint of the surrounding windows. Believe me on this boys. I live on the shady side of the law on a daily basis. Where remaining hidden in plain sight is paramount to my success or failure. And in my world failure means arrest. And thats not happening! Okay here it goes:

1st, Seperate your $$$ before YOU pick up a sw. Hide your real wallet in a secure area of the ride. Then leave your mongering $$$ in a small coin purse that is readily accessable. This way the sw knows imnmediately that YOU have $$$. Also, she is now focused on that $$$ and isnt even thinking about your real $$$. "Out of sight out of mind" its the truth.

2nd, Have a mongering bag prepared in your ride. At the least, carry your own condoms! Do YOU really want to drive to 7/11 w/a raging hardon?

3rd, after picking up a sw immediately drive to a prearranged location of your choice. It doesn't matter if your on SB, Sunset, Century or even the Pig. Basically, know the "hood" your trolling. And know the "stroll's" like the back of your hand before engaging any sw's.

4th, If your prearranged location is a public or private facility be prepared. Example of a public spot: A crowded park and ride lot w/a mini mall.
Example of a private spot: A large movie theatre lot or a members only golf course etc.
Always be sure to park in an unobtrusive manner. If its a busy lot go to the center and blend in. If its an empty lot go to the perimeter and blend in. Look like YOU belong.

5th, If YOU choose wisely and tint your mongering mobile windows remember one thing. In LA City the Police will pull YOU over and issue YOU a fix it ticket if your tint is more than 30% on the drivers/passenger windows. Its just another excuse for LE to go on a fishing expedition in your ride. So be wary of the darker tints up front. Everything else should be tinted black.

6th, If your smoking or being noisy YOU can give away your position. Be smarter than the man. Remain invisible at all costs. And dont make a mess of used condoms and food wrappers on the street before YOU leave. Keep that shit in your ride and dump it in a public dumpster.

Enough said. Be safe while hunting sw's boys. Its a dangerous and exciting game that leaves little room for error nowadays...

Laters, da IS

Hizark21
04-13-05, 13:58
I have not tried doing it in a parking lot. Seems a bit too public for me. A parking structure seems a lot more safe since there is not many people walking by....But I suppose your point about doing it on a empty public street might seem plausible.

You cannot be arrested for simply being with the girl. Now it is possible that the cops use the civil "intent to solicit" law to seize your car. I agree with you that the shade is a bad idea. It makes it to easy for the cops to sneak up on you.

Vlad De Sade
04-13-05, 14:22
Brothers,

I feel that YOU are both missing the bigger picture when it comes to hiding in plain sight. If its done correctly there is no need to worry about LE sneaking up on YOU from the front. Give me a break. Seriously, if anything went wrong they would more than likely be coming from the rear or sides of your mongering vehicle. Again, if your have not been followed, if YOU have picked the correct safe spot to park and YOU have concealed the inside of your ride from public viewing... then YOU will never be caught!

I dont mean to be a dick about this subject. I just have a tremendous amount of daily, hands on experience in this arena. And I have been successful for more than a decade. To each his own I guess...

Peace, da IS

Civ2000
04-13-05, 18:11
Irie, I don't think I'm missing the big picture at all. I've been doing this for a long time myself with great success. I find the more obvious the place you park the better. The cops usually don't expect you to be mongering right out in the open. Two of my favorite spots in Seattle are less than 2 blocks from the precinct. Of course, I'm not saying which precinct.

My ideal spot is to park backed in where it is impossible to sneak up on me from the back or the sides. I then have a full view out my front window and can see anyone (patrol cars, cops on bikes, security, whatever) from a good distance. I'm always careful to make sure I'm not followed, but you never know for sure. If I see someone coming, I quickly pull up my pants, and the hooker and I walk into the store. Piece of cake.

Hizark, I know you follow the Seattle threads. We've had a respected monger busted for doing nothing except leaving an area with his hooker after the date. He beat the rap (several thousand dollars later), but was still arrested. If the cops catch you with a hooker on a vacant road late at night, I guarantee it's gonna be hard to walk away unscathed. I'm not saying it wouldn't happen, but you'd better be pretty smooth on your feet. But hey, it's okay for you and I to disagree on this. You have your way, and I have mine. We're both experienced mongers who know how to stay out of trouble. I guess a lot of it is just personal preference.

Happy Hunting!

Civ2000

P. S. I'll be down in your neck of the woods this weekend. I'm thinking of hitting a few of the strolls. What would be the best area for a LA newby? Something perhaps like the AAA here in Seattle would be nice. Thanks.

Socalasian
04-13-05, 20:05
PM me and I'll give you the heads up. WLet me know where you are staying and what your preferences are...

With nearly 600 posts you gotta be the man in Seattle... plus you use my tag line to sign off!!

Happy Hunting!!

Vlad De Sade
04-14-05, 02:39
Brother,

If YOU need any info on LA strolls, AMP's, etc. just PM when your down here in the city of lights! LA county has it all...

The beauty of this forum is to share our mongering insights and styles. Thus we can learn from others more experienced than ourselves. I am sorry if I implied that YOU were a newbie. I know your old school too. Much respect given. YOU monger in a way that makes YOU feel prepared and relaxed. And I do too. Just in a little different manner. Its all the same as long as we get laid and not busted.

Peace, da I Sadist

Virgil1216
04-15-05, 22:10
Hey Civ,

I wasn't saying mongers shouldn't be nice (unless it's time to not be nice) Driving them back to where you piced them up is OK, unless the area is hot. I'm talking about the sw's who want you to drive them to hell and back and don't know which way to go. Many a time have I been asked to drive them through the drive thru at McD's in the next town. NO!

Happy Hunting!
Virgil

Speck
04-17-05, 10:21
Hit Sunset/Western a little after 3am. Nada. Headed down to Beverly/Western. A few decent bsw out. One cute wsw. As I contemplated picking up a bsw, most of the sw got picked up. Sucks. I rolled out to Sunset/Gardner area. One bsw and one wsw that got picked up right away. Back to Western/Beverly. More sw out. Unfortunately so were the pimps including the jackass in the silver Dodge Magnum that was harassing the girls earlier on Century. Tried to take his plates down.... I seriously wanted to report his ass. All I could get was -KKK---. Oh well. Too hard to pick up the girls so I headed up to Western and Sunset. Nothing out. Plus, just past Normandie there were two b&w's and also a mobile field station. If you do not know what that is, it is basically a large police bus that can serve as a command station and also can be used to arrest and book people without going down to the station. Headed back down to Western/Beverly. Few girls out, but lots of pimps. A couple minutes later, the mobile station comes rolling up to some poor monger and shouts over the loud speaker for him to go home. I head down to Alvarado/olympic area.

Nothing much to report there - see the Los Angeles section.

Back to Sunset at a little after five. Hit all three Hollywood strolls one more time and headed back home to take care of business with Taylor Rain(of ohhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh fame on the Howard Stern show).

Degenerate
04-21-05, 13:18
Gentlemen,

Some time ago a fellow monger mentioned that he had met an asian lady from CL, called her and did the deed, he was genuinely dissatified. Well I called her and met her. She is not pretty and by some standards ugly, short pudgy, with pony tails that look like pippi longstocking. But but but she smells nice and is clean, she can host, no rush attitude, attentive. Hey I'm not taking her out in public. SATISFY ME. is all I care about and SATISFIED I was. Again thats just me. I have been seeing her on and off since then, we have become friends and I hook her up with an ad or 2 on CL, she responds to the emails that she gets for potential customers and she kicks me down 5 or 10 bux for the ad's. Anyway she wanted me to hook her up with some potentials. If any of you are interested in some poon in chinatown 40 bux, hit me up I'll hook up the number.

Speck
04-24-05, 10:04
Hit Sunset at about 4:30am. A few bsw out, not much. Headed down to Western/Melrose. Quite a few sw out including 2 Latinas and one wsw who was cute. She was in a white mini skirt and had a white hat on. Some guy got to her before me. I went back up to Sunset. A few more sw out, but nothing crazy. All bsw except for a fat wsw. Back down to Western/Beverly at about 5:10am. Saw the hat girl again and she got in my car. Very cute. There is a pic in the USA General Topics streetwalkers photos section and also in the photo gallery. Her name is Julie and she is a friend of Snow and Spice. I am guessing that I might be able to get nekked pics next time. She has a nice small c rack that stands up straight and a big round booty that is real nice on a white girl. A little bit curvy, but I like girls like that.

Anyway, typical Sunset pricing. IMO, Spice, Snow, and Julie are all a lot better than the standard sw you find out there. All are young and cute, and are active when you are having sex. All three moan and at least make an effort to pretend. While not GFE(although for the right price Snow may do anything you want), certainly a decent time. Don't bother asking for a number unless I know you. There are maybe 10 board members I would share this with.

Webcams
04-24-05, 14:59
and headed back home to take care of business with Taylor Rain(of ohhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh fame on the Howard Stern show).

Does taylor rain do escort ?
That's what I want to know :)

Bubby
04-24-05, 21:14
Webcams,

Not sure about Taylor Rain, but I know Paola Rey does. She is definitely HOT!

Of course, she requests a donation of $2,000 if I remember correctly!

Mr King
04-25-05, 02:29
Big BSW about a 4 on Sunset in front of the 99 Cent Store near Normandie/Western.

Around 3:45 pm on Sunday. She had a red top and a white short skirt. Completely not my type. Some idiotic older fat hispanic guy in a silver Nissan or Toyota type car with heavily tinted windows started stopping traffic and yelling at her to meet him in the parking lot. This guy deserved to be locked up and have his car taken away the way he was driving and yelling. He must have been tanked!

Other than that, nothing spotted on Sunset or Hollywood Blvd over the weekend.

Mr King
04-25-05, 02:35
I checked out a fairly new AMP on Western Ave just north of Hollywood Blvd on the west side.

Mamasan told me the prices start at $45 and showed the posted sign. The sign listed the price(s) and "No Sexual Contact" (sic) was boldly written on the lower part of the listing.

Two asian ladies in their mid 30's came out to check me out. They were roughly 5's and did nothing for my blood flow. They have about six curtained bed like cubicles right in the entrance way.

I just got the feeling that nothing else is offered. It was a Sunday afternoon so I didn't expect the cream de la cream in the first place, but from their logistical layout I don't see how they could do anything above and beyond. Also, there would be NO time to cover up and slip out if LE made a suprise visit.

Joe Monger
04-25-05, 02:59
Does taylor rain do escort ?
That's what I want to know :)

Nope. She's married to Scott Fayner. They are the coolest couple ever. She only does video and not very often nowdays. Scott is the luckiest bastard. To have a wife that hot and who actually LIKES anal! Must be nice.

Joe

Joe Monger
04-25-05, 03:04
IMO, Spice, Snow, and Julie are all a lot better than the standard sw you find out there.

Are you refering to red-headed Snow from Central California or the blonde Snow who used to be on City Vibe? The red head was awesome. The blonde Snow was hot but her service was rushed and a bit "by the numbers" for my taste. Maybe this is a Snow I'm not familiar with. Just curious.

Joe

Speck
04-25-05, 19:56
Dunno about either of those. This snow is aka Crystal. Socalasian posted some naked pics of her in the LB board last year on 12-10-04.

This is the pic:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17169

Socalasian
04-25-05, 22:29
I don't think that either of those is the Snow I know. Crystal (aka Snow) has been going by Crystal for over a year now, and just bleached her hair blond in February. She was a dirty blond/brunette before. She mostly works incall but does peek out on LBB once in a blue moon. Right now she's based out of the South Bay...

Not a bad girl for a buck fifty. Yes, mechanical and routine but she is 22, relatively tight, nice B/C's that are still perky and has a decent attitude...

Saw her posting some new pics and an ad on CL Los Angeles... do a search for "Crystal"...

Happy Hunting!!

Speck
04-26-05, 00:24
Now she is 6 months preggy though.

Joe Monger
04-26-05, 03:09
Speck and Socalasian,

Thanks for the info. I've never seen her before. I guess I need to cruise LA more often. I've had some luck on Century over the last few weeks but the few times I've hit Hollywood it's been dead. I'll have to roll Sunset/Western on my way back from Fresno tomorrow.

Joe

Speck
04-26-05, 07:46
Sunset Western will most likely be dead midweek.

Based in reports it seems late afternoon pomona is best.

Gareth
04-29-05, 13:57
Dr. Dong,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience in Camden; I sometimes hobby in Trenton and Philadelphia. If I still regularly saw an sw who set me up to be robbed I would absolutely get revenge, no question. Going about it can be tricky and risky but with the right amount of careful thought and planning it could be worked out. Violence would not be my first choice..maybe a good, complete dousing in bright red oil-based house paint or getting set up for a bust or five. I once had a girl kicked out of her motel in Galveston...not a big deal but fun for me after she ripped me off.

I won't go where a girl suggests because I doubt they're as careful as I am. Like others here, I am also a fan of hiding in plain sight. Big parking lots are usually good for this but it depends on what you want to do and the location, etc.

On another note, is that trannie club still near Western and Santa Monica?

Gareth

Linker
05-01-05, 01:15
Last Sunday evening @ Formosa & Sunset had a wsw walk up to car as I was parking to walk home. I kinda laughed about her thinking I was try to pick her up. She got pissed & told me to F**k off. As I walked towards my house. About 2am I had to grab my books from the car. She was still on the corner. Asked if I wanted anything & just sat in my car. Told me she needed $60.00 for a room for the night. Not even a minute had gone by & she passed out in the car. I had to shake her to get up & out of my car. I didn't even ask her to jump in. The next thing she was offering FS for a place to crash. So, I pushed it & asked for greek. Called my roommate & told him the deal & since he was buzzed said bring it. So, I did. We both got anyway but missionary on her for a space on the in-closed porch couch.

Woke up mid-morning & she was gone no problem.

Rhoads2k
05-01-05, 20:56
Sounds like a good deal! 2 weekends ago I was checkng out Sunset at around 4:30am and right before I called it quitts, I saw a very cute white girl at a certain bus stop. I pulled over on the side street in view of her and asked if she needed a ride. She said she did and I took her to her "Dad's" hotel and gambled when she said she was hungry. I took her through Mcdonalds and she gave me a cbj for "my troubles," right before I dropped her off. She said she was a dancer and I believe it. She mentioned over and over that she isn't a "prostitute". Just two consenting adults.

Hizark21
05-02-05, 14:30
Wow, you guy's are getting some great deals up there. The action has been fairly dead in San Diego so far this year. There is a occasinal 7 or so who is trying to charge a high price.

Time for another LA trip.........................

Marlowe
05-02-05, 14:43
Sounds like a good deal! 2 weekends ago I was checkng out Sunset at around 4:30am and right before I called it quitts, I saw a very cute white girl at a certain bus stop. I pulled over on the side street in view of her and asked if she needed a ride. She said she did and I took her to her "Dad's" hotel and gambled when she said she was hungry. I took her through Mcdonalds and she gave me a cbj for "my troubles," right before I dropped her off. She said she was a dancer and I believe it. She mentioned over and over that she isn't a "prostitute". Just two consenting adults.

Yeah, that was some dance she did for you. Her head did the robot up and down on your dick! Maybe she thought you were a cop, or was just playing it safe. Was her "dad" the big Black guy wearing the hat with the feather in it?

Woohoo59
05-05-05, 10:06
5/5 Thursday Morning 3:15-4:30am

Cruised Sunset. There was a light rain/heavy mist. I hoped for the best. Started at the southern end. Nothing. Headed to the northern tract. Near the Guitar Center saw a WSW. I pull over, offer her a ride, shes in with no further questions. I drive off; she places my hand on her cooch and rubs my cock.

She 20 years old, goes by Pink. About 5'4'' or 5'5''. Fairly cute face (7.5) with big lips. Very blonde, platinum or close to it. Short skirt, skimpy top, white boots up to mid calf. Her body looks hot and thin but it turns out the outfit was complimentary. She had a kid 4 months ago and is chunky in the middle but disguises it well due to her clothing. Demeanor is distant and detached.

She asks what I want; I say head. She asks if I take long. I say yes, about 20 minutes. She says she charges based on time and it'll be 75. I tell her I usually pay 40. We agree on 60.

We find a dark, quiet spot and I suck on her nipples to get myself hard. She puts a condom on and sucks me off for nearly 20 minutes. I'm playing with her ass and tits. Tits were a fairly flabby B cup with tough nipples; it appears shes been nursing lately. At about minute 18 she asks if I'm ready to come. I take off the condom and have her play with my balls while I jerk off and play with her tits. I blow a nice fat wad ( BAM! ) and she continues to rub my balls for a bit afterwards, helping me coax out every last drop. Nice.

It was such a great feeling to lay back, relax and get a nice long blow all while listening to Cannonball Aderly on KJAZZ. All I needed was a bottle of red ale and it would have been perfect...

I ask her for a number but she says she doesnt give it out. Says shes out usually from 2-3am till about 4-6am.

Hollywood mongers, did I pay too much? I'm not familiar with Sunset prices, I usually monger on Holt. I actually felt OK with what I paid in that I got the amount of time I like and she actually sucked it for the agreed upon time with no complaining. And I blew a nice wad. Ahhhh.

On my way out I saw a hotter blonde WSW in jeans with a nice slim middle. Looks=8.5 She was giving me the look. Looked like your typical hot blonde Hollywood scene-ster out for a night of clubbing. I saw her get picked up by a Honda Element (what a great monger mobile) so shes definately legit. I will keep an eye out and try to score her soon.

Hizark21
05-05-05, 15:37
You are paying to much and driving up the rates for the rest of us. I have never paid more than $40. There is a lot of out of town girls and they have charging more. In most cases you can get a bj for $20 or $30.

Just check the LA section and you will see a lot of guys paying $20 for bj. There is a lot good looking girls for low prices and in most cases you get better service as well.

Degenerate
05-05-05, 16:00
PROPS to you brother! I used to pay 20-30 for a BBBJ and 40-60 for FS when I used to cruise sunset, back in the 90's. It seems that the price ranges are more or less the same. I have found sweet golden pussy before out there and asking for 100 for a BJ, I never bite on that I always stick to my 40-60 bux. If I find a true gemstone then I say screw it 80. It all depends on the girl I've had awesome experiences for 20 bux off of sunset (back in the day). I'm sure that 20 bux can still get you some love for long time.

Speck
05-05-05, 22:25
Hizark,

You are incorrect about prices on Sunset for BJ. Very few sw will go $30 there, and no one $20. The girls on Sunset can be very attractive and not crack ho's. Many do not do drugs other than weed or alcohol. $40 is about the cheapest you can normally find.

If you want $20-30, you head to Fig, downtown, or Alvarado/8th.

BTW, I have only twice in ten years met an sw on Sunset that is quality(a true 7 or better, not a crack ho 7 like Alana) and gives BBBJ. As a result, I really recommend that if you monger on Sunset that you be prepared to spend $80-100 and get fs. Also be prepared to pay $20-30 for a room. Depends upon the motel you use. There are at least 6 motels that will rent by the hour. Most of those are pretty far from the tracks though.

Hizark21
05-06-05, 01:47
Perhaps you are right, I don't get up to LA all that often. But I still stand by my arguement that you can get some good looking girls for $20-$30 and not more than $40.

Part of the reason why the prices are higher is because a lot of the girls have pimps. Now some people argue that pimps do not drive up the prices. I can tell you that from personal experience the pimps do cause prices to rise. A few months ago I met Ashley and she was quite hot. Got a bj & facial for only $40. A few weeks later I called her and some black guy answered her phone. I called back and she tells me she wants more money.

Joe Monger
05-06-05, 12:27
Hizark,

You are incorrect about prices on Sunset for BJ. Very few sw will go $30 there, and no one $20. The girls on Sunset can be very attractive and not crack ho's. Many do not do drugs other than weed or alcohol. $40 is about the cheapest you can normally find.

If you want $20-30, you head to Fig, downtown, or Alvarado/8th.

Speck is correct IMHO. I've never met a girl on Sunset who wasn't a crackhead who would give head for less than $40. I'd say $40-70 for a BJ and $100-120 for FS is and average range for Sunset. And why do you WANT to spend less than $4-5 on a BJ? Especially for a BBBJ. Any girl who would give you head for $2-3 is after quick drug money and who knows what type of high-risk behavior (ie; needles) she engages in. I could give a fuck about saving $20-40. My health and safety are more important.

Joe

Hizark21
05-06-05, 12:56
Price for one thing, but bj's are very low risk. Risk of HIV is almost zero (look at posts in Oral sex section).....

I find that the cheaper girls are more willing to please and do and give better service. Besides most of the more expensive girls are the ones who have pimps. In other words you are paying surcharge because they have a pimp. You can also find a lot of hot cheap ones if you are patient...

Degenerate
05-06-05, 14:45
I just spent a fun twenty four hours in L.A. County Jail...

A supposed CL provider conntacted me through the new Yahoo Group, and when I arrived at the location I was greeted with a pair of bracelets and uniforms.

DO NOT use or participate in these new Yahoo Groups. They are run by LAPD LE to collect info on providers and busts hobbyists the easy way. DO NOT discuss what you do with anyone on these groups. And STAY CLEAR of anyone that uses them / approaches you through them.

WARNING TO ALL PROVIDERS AND HOBBYISTS! STAY SAFE.

Hizark21
05-06-05, 15:32
Sorry to hear you got busted.......................... Get your self a good lawyer. There is some attorneys who specialize in handling these types of cases.

I think vice has been stepping up their enforcement in SoCal recently. A few days ago a sw told me that vice has been out a lot in San Diego. The Next day I met this one girl and the undercover vice was following us.

Usually if I get a ph # of sw I don't know I like to meet them on the street first. I just ask them when they are working.....?? The advantage is theat you don't walk into a situation you are not familiar with.

What is CL....??

Speck
05-06-05, 16:36
See my other two posts in Long Beach and Inglewood.

Hit Sunset on the area of where Guitar Center is at about 4:30am. Saw one bsw that I did not find attractive. I headed over to Western/Beverly. Nothing over there. Went up to Sunset/ Western. Nothing there. Headed back to Guitar Center area.

Saw a blonde sw in jeans and a white top. I think she is the girl in jeans that Woohoo posted about. Nice looking. About a 7. Tight body. Very young. Kinda looks like the girl that in high school would be the 4th or 5th hottest girl in the group of girls that are the hottest in school. Anyway, some fool in a Escalade with rims and very dark tinted windows was trying to talk to her. Stopping in the middle of Sunset and stuff like that . I thought for sure it was a pimp, but it was a white guy so I think maybe he was LE in a confiscated car? She would not give him the time of day. I pulled up on a side street. She waited for the Escalade to pass and then got in.

She turned out to be very talkative and said her name is Amber. She said she has been in LA for 3 weeks and that she works on Sepulveda, Harbor, and Sunset. At this point, I noticed a black guy in a white Dodge Magnum following me. I tell her so and that I am not going to turn into the motel because of it. She says fine..better safe than sorry. I floor it and turn down a side street at about 90. The guy in the car just stops in the middle of the road. Wierd. I make a couple more turns and head back to the motel. Take care of stuff and get in the room. She gets naked. Nothing bad looking about her body at all. Smallish rack, flat tummy, nice round ass. Sweet. She goes down CBJ. OK, but a little rough. Hit is mish. She can roll her legs very far back...enough so that I have her legs pinned down while I am on top. Then roll her over and hit it doggy. She throws in a lot of fake moans. Pounded away. Finished up and dropped her back off. Not bad at all for a Sunset pick up.

I've been very lucky the past few months. Every sw I have met has been attractive and provided above average service. Those of us that cruise these areas know that rush jobs are often the norm.

Degenerate
05-06-05, 17:11
NOPE it was'nt me I did not get busted I saw this AD on CL that someone who joined the yahoo group got busted. I just thought it was interesting since I have never and I mean never seen postings/ad's from mongering bros about being busted.

SPECK-

How much did you pay for that piece of golden honey?

Speck
05-06-05, 18:12
Standard Sunset price.

She seemed surprised when I offered so I think maybe she would have taken $80. She said almost every guy out there is offering $40-60 for fs and there is no way she would take that little. She said that everyone has expectation of that price because another group of girls had been working out there and was charging very little. See also said that they were ripping guys off and rushing after only a couple of minutes.

Guess you get what you pay for.

Marlowe
05-06-05, 23:53
Standard Sunset price.

She seemed surprised when I offered so I think maybe she would have taken $80. She said almost every guy out there is offering $40-60 for fs and there is no way she would take that little. She said that everyone has expectation of that price because another group of girls had been working out there and was charging very little. See also said that they were ripping guys off and rushing after only a couple of minutes.

Guess you get what you pay for.

That last phrase is what I call words to live by. Everybody pays what THEY are comfortable with for the quality of service that they receive. If you aren't happy you don't go back! That is the nature of the bidness (as Cal Coolidge would say).

OldBill
05-10-05, 23:35
Between midnight as 12:30 am this morning did one quick pass on Sunset and was appalled by the almost complete lack of SW activity (sigh...remember it in the early 80's?).

<Quote>BTW, somebody probably wrote about this earlier but I saw this in the Times the other day:

Earlier this year, video surveillance cameras were installed along Hollywood Boulevard at the corners of Vine Street, Cahuenga Boulevard and Whitley, Highland and Sycamore avenues. The cameras, which were paid for by the Hollywood Entertainment District Property Owners Assn., are wired into the Hollywood police station. The cameras, which are controlled by a joystick, allow an officer to zoom in and view details as small as the names on the stars on the Walk of Fame.

Since the cameras went online March 17, Moriarty said, police have been averaging one arrest per day.

Last month, a camera on Highland Avenue recorded a transient stabbing a man in the neck with a large knife at a fast-food restaurant. An arrest was made the following day after an officer created a flier with the suspect's picture and passed it out to other officers.</Quote>

Pandarus
05-16-05, 10:10
Was out early Saturday morning (between 4:30 and 5 a.m.) in the Hollywood area. Saw a bleached blonde tranny at Hollywood and LaBrea, and what looked like another on a sidestreet off Sunset, near one of the motels. Saw what may have been a WSW w/her pimp on H-wood Boulevard. I first saw them walking east, and then within five minutes they were walking west, and then back again.

Gareth
05-16-05, 15:05
Checked Sunset and Western area through to Fairfax and Western down to 6th from 11p-4a and saw almost nothing. Hard to imagine that there's no street action here. I'm wondering if there is anything to find during the day..the day date is always fun.

Gareth

Gareth
05-16-05, 18:23
Was encouraged by the action on Sunset East of Western today. A couple of decent girls, a couple of not so decent. I saw the cute girl pictured here but wasn't sure about her. Missed a shot of the blonde I know for sure was working. Last night was dead but day seems decent.

Speck
05-16-05, 22:30
That pic ain't no sw.

There will not be a lot of action right now with the mayors election being tommorow and all.

Webcams
05-17-05, 21:59
LE is cracking down bigtime making it appear to be a nice clean wholesome city .
What a Sham ! Hopefully by 11 PM tonight we will have a New Mayor and shortly after a new Chief, after all the Ex chief which Hahn booted off Parks Backed Villarigosa, as did most everyone else except the filth rich city employees union, but they'll just have to work for a living now.

Gareth
05-18-05, 19:22
Noonish today saw Nicole. Wanted $50 for BJ but wouldn't have paid that much even if I had it. Paid $30 for a HJ which I had to finish myself because she didn't want to get messy! Cute but not terribly nice and not the best service. I told her that her performance lacked and she said you get what you pay for. I think $30 is enough for a decent HJ and I guess she didn't agree.

Also saw this other bsw who doesn't like her picture taken!

Bob Oso
05-18-05, 21:54
Here is some info. May have already been posted.

http://www.lapdonline.org/press_releases/2005/05/nr05277.htm

Speck
05-19-05, 20:01
Gareth, you are lucky that a cute, young wsw on Sunset would do anything at all for $30. Sheesh, you all need to be able to distinguish between a nasty strawberry on Fig that will give you fs for a rock and cuter, cleaner girls that work other areas.

Noonish today saw Nicole. Wanted $50 for BJ but wouldn't have paid that much even if I had it. Paid $30 for a HJ which I had to finish myself because she didn't want to get messy! Cute but not terribly nice and not the best service. I told her that her performance lacked and she said you get what you pay for. I think $30 is enough for a decent HJ and I guess she didn't agree.

Gareth
05-19-05, 20:51
Speck,

I don't know the scene or prices so my discretion in that area may be lacking compared to the regular folks here, but I do want to do my part in keeping prices down. I can only imagine what can be found on Fig and I think I'll keep it that way!

Here's a girl I saw in front of the St. Moritz. She seemed to respond to a honk but I'm not sure.

Webcams
05-19-05, 20:58
I hope there Undercover Operatives Get run over by a run away bus.

Ok so there out there, anyone care to take pictures to make sure there on the up & up ?

All that work for a misd. quality of life my ass.

That press release is the reason we can't walk down the street safely we have to lock our houses up tight. Cause the cops are dicking around with the s/w's how far off could there aim be.

The only people they catch in these things are people who don't know any better, or first timers, and often times non - english speakers who really don't have a clue. for proof of that check the report in Inglewood Section where they posted the guys name's they arrested.

Always remember cops won't get in your car.
If they start gettting in the car they will risk there lives and it is not worth it.

If you can't make sure it ain't a cop don't fuck with it, period.

My Opinion anyways Fuck The LAPD, I feel more and more like I live in a third world country where freedom is an afterthought.

Webcams
05-19-05, 20:59

It's no wonder the black one doesn't like her picture taken she is a real dog !

Joe Monger
05-20-05, 03:30
Gareth, you are lucky that a cute, young wsw on Sunset would do anything at all for $30. Sheesh, you all need to be able to distinguish between a nasty strawberry on Fig that will give you fs for a rock and cuter, cleaner girls that work other areas.

"Strawberry". LOL! That's a term only SW's and my dealer friends use to describe them. I've never seen anyone use it on the boards. Good one.

And yeah Gareth, you get what you pay for. IMHO the best thing to do when a girl quotes you a price you aren't comfortable paying is to let her go. I NEVER negotiate anymore. I can't recall ever having a great experience with a girl after she agreed to a lower price than the one she originally stated. Just one mongers opinion.

Joe

Gareth
05-20-05, 12:02
Does that mean any SW or is it more specific?

Generally, I also follow the no-negotiating rule for the same reason and I agree with her and you in that you get what you pay for. However, I also think that if you've agreed to do a job you should try to do it right. I don't think this sub-contractor agreed.

Webcams
05-21-05, 06:20
Does that mean any SW or is it more specific?

" She's called a strawberry and everybody know's Strawberry Strawberry Is the neighborhood ho, do anything for a hit or two give the ßitch a rock she'll fuck the whole damn crew It might be your wife and it might make you sick come home and see her mouth on the dopemans dick, Strawberry just look and you'll see her but don't fuck around she'll give you gonorrhea And people out there not hip to the fact a Strawberry is a girl selling pussy for crack.... "

NWA 1988

Milk Dudley
05-21-05, 07:41
" She's called a strawberry and everybody know's Strawberry Strawberry Is the neighborhood ho, do anything for a hit or two give the ßitch a rock she'll fuck the whole damn crew It might be your wife and it might make you sick come home and see her mouth on the dopemans dick, Strawberry just look and you'll see her but don't fuck around she'll give you gonorrhea And people out there not hip to the fact a Strawberry is a girl selling pussy for crack.... "

NWA 1988You just took me back to 4th grade when i had to hide my nwa tape from my folks. I didn't know what 4x13 was, but thanks to Cube & Company, I knew who Strawberry was.

Pandarus
05-21-05, 10:13
Seen at 6:45 a.m., Saturday at Sunset and Gardner: tall, thin light-skinned BSW. Short white dress, white shoes with large heels, sipping a coffee. An older guy in a white car behind me got her attention and she went with him. I continued nb on Gardner, they turned westbound on Sunset.

Also, was out late into Thursday morning (went to see the new Star Wars movie) and took Sunset from its intersection with Hollywood Blvd. all the way to LaBrea. Didn't see any real noticeable sws.

Joe Monger
05-21-05, 11:15
"And people out there not hip to the fact a Strawberry is a girl selling pussy for crack.... "

NWA 1988

"...to the Dopeman, Dopeman."

That song is fucking classic. I'll roll around listening to that old school shit while I monger. It sets the mood right.

Joe

Webcams
05-21-05, 22:48
"...to the Dopeman, Dopeman."
That song is fucking classic. I'll roll around listening to that old school shit while I monger. It sets the mood right.
Joe
I listen to it too, As well as some Tupac and Notrious BIG, Way to many songs for the mood to crank up while strolling through the ghetto lookin for a strawberry.

Baldy Cruiser
05-22-05, 14:17
This chick is unreal!!!!! I still can’t believe this even happened!!

WOW!!!!! Her name is KITTY.

Saw her on CL. She is 22 years old, 5’ 7”. Beautiful face. Awesome ASS!!! Unbelievable!!!! Great personality & funny!!!

Met her at a nice hotel in Hollywood at 1:30 p.m. Went up to her room & she said, hey do you smoke? I need a cigarette. I said no I don’t smoke. She then said, hey you brought a condom, right!! I said no, but I got some in my car. I said, I tell you what, let me go down & get my condoms & I’ll pick you up some smokes. She said, I want to spend a lot of time with you.

So I picked up some beer for me, some wine for her (the little Chardonay bottles) that she said she likes, & we were good to go!!! Her pics on CL weren’t that good, so I offered to take more pics of her with my camera. I then spent the next friggin 4 hours with her!!! I must have taken 30 pictures of her. She had this cute pink outfit. My dick was rock hard the whole time.

I had her posing all over the room. She loved to show her pussy. Her ass is just boomin!!!! All I kept thinking was – BACK THAT ASS UP BABY !!!!!

She said, let me show you my kitty - & her pussy is “Off The Hook, Off The Chain & Off the Curb” guys!!!! I never had so much fun with one of these girls!!! Time just flew!! Then she said, “Let’s go take pictures by the Hollywood Sign & I’ll fuck you over there. I told her that it was a cloudy day & that the pictures wouldn’t turn out so good, etc. She said okay, we’ll do it tomorrow. “I want you to spend the night BALDY”!! I am thinking to myself that I would love to spend the night & am I glad I popped that Cialis.

So we stayed in the room & we took a ton of pictures. My camera can hold 288 pictures on the SD card. I probably took 30 -40 pics of her!!! I was weariing my boxers & my dick was like a baseball bat. She finally said: “We gotta FUCK Baldy”!!! I put down the camera & she started with an excellent CBJ – great suction & she played with my nutsack with her fingers. Then she kind of took over the fucking. She said “ Let’s do it this way” & she spread her legs wide for mish!! She loves to have her tittiies played with.

Then she moved us over to the edge of the bed for doggie – so she could see us in the mirror, & she was playing with her clit & I had such a great view of her unreal ASS as I slammed into her doggie!!! She has musical notes tattooed above her ass. She has a beautiful treble clef tattoo on her arm. She plays piano & goes to Music College.

I was slappin her ass hard & thrusting deep inside her. She was moaning & almost screaming & yelling – FUCK ME BALDY CRUISER!!!!!! She would look back at me & her face glistened with sweat. I kept burying my boner while simultaneously touching her soft skin – her back & shoulders & legs. She is light skinned & is from the Caribean.

I rammed her harder & harder. The harder I fucked her the more she came. This was my best doggie SESSION EVER!! We must have been fucking for over an hour. She got on top of me & rode me hard & I exploded in utter ecstasy!!! I filled up that rubber good!! Almost thought it broke. Unreal fun!! She kissed me on the mouth deeply!! Talk about a GFE!!! This was the BEST!!!!

We drove down to get some more booze & she was singing to me in my car… these awesome songs by Alicia Keyes. I told her she could be the next American Idol. She’s been in 4 or 5 music videos. She says she hates quickies & wants the guy to stay a while.

I almost didn’t want to post this, so I could keep her all to myself, but I care about you guys & wanted to share the glory!!!

She has killer legs. She can be fucked good, long & hard & she loves it.!!! She told me, “In this world Baldy, If you’re a man, its who you know, If you’re a woman , it’s who you BLOW!!!” She had me laughing so hard. I had a blast with her. At 5:30 her grandmother called & I had to go.

I plan on seeing her twice a month. She is one of my favorites – right up there with TWEETY. I like spending 4 hours with a hot chick & having a blast while drinking & getting my rocks off at the same time!!! This is such a rarity. Usually its wham, bam, see ya Baldy.

I think she is looking for a Sugar Daddy. Maybe if she finds a guy with money that fucks her real good, she will find her Sugar Daddy. Unfortunately, I don’t have money. But I still have fun.

She has PERSONALITY PLUS!!!!

Cost - $100 for 4 hours. She asks for $150 but I told her I only had $100.

Service – 10 Unreal GFE
Face – 8
Legs - 8
Body 8.5
Ass – 8
Pussy – 8
Attitude – 10

Here are some pics I took of her.

Baldy (Super Sprung on Kitty) Cruiser

Speck
05-22-05, 20:49
10 for a rating on face? Dude, she looks like Sam Perkins.

Marlowe
05-22-05, 21:21
10 for a rating on face? Dude, she looks like Sam Perkins.

Maybe he was blinded by the concept of quality service at a reasonable price from a listing on CL! Most of the biznotches on this site are asking for $2.5 and up. I would have given her a 7 at best, but maybe with the drinking and high quality action he made his post prior to sobering up and looking at the pix up close. I think that Sam Perkins would be boxing for his.

Baldy Cruiser
05-22-05, 23:38
She is hot!!!

I had some good fun with her.

Here are more pics.

Baldy (Kitty is da BOMB) Cruiser

Gareth
05-23-05, 00:16
I always suspected everyone had their own rating sytem and now it's confirmed! But to each his own, as they say, and more power to you if you're having fun!

Gareth

Daddy Lows
05-24-05, 17:29
Gareth,

Quantify that last statement. Would you mind?

Baldy,

From your pics, I'd say personally, I'd rate that a Face=8 Body=7.5 (I'd need to see in person) but Kitty looks like a nice 8 average. Of course, if she was happy getting pics from you, her service level must've high as well. And that's the stat that most mongers would consider the most important. Rock on.

Peace

Speck
05-24-05, 21:22
No wonder you all don't like to pay $100 for a hottie on Sunset. If you all consider Kittie a 7 or 8, you can keep her.

Looks wise, she is no better than an overall 5.

Webcams
05-24-05, 21:58
If you all consider Kittie a 7 or 8, you can keep her.
Looks wise, she is no better than an overall 5.
I think she has potential! She isn't a 10 I would say a 5-6 now, but with a good shave job she could be a 7 I hate the hairy pussy thing myself I want it trimmed very nicely or bald. It seems her attitude brought her way up knowing baldy I am sure she was really cool which makes the experience better. I myself have had an ugly chick or two, but it's supply and demand I was batting 1.000 a couple months back for like 3 weeks with 18-19 year old newbies that were really cute & tight which is always a plus:).
Supply and demand u take what you can get or go home empty everyone is diffrent ahhh the life of a monger.
Looks Like I might have to Give the kitty a call.
Be Safe || Have Fun

Baldy Cruiser
05-25-05, 00:53
for the props & support. Speck & Monster Cock aka "Thumb Dick", are dealing with their issues, probably were not breast fed or something.

Anyway's don't hate the Player or the Game. Kitty is FANTASTIC!!!! Great attitude & great GFE

I must have touched a nerve with Speck, didn't realize he was so sensitive with his Hollywood territory. Dude, I have had numerous pm's stating how hot Kitty is, etc. & wanting her digits.

Kitty is da bomb!!!!!

Check out more pics.........

Thank you everyone for your pm's & emails of support. I will keep on keep'n on!!!

MY MISSION IS TO BANG HO'S & TAKE PICS FOR YOU GUYS & PASS ON THEIR DIGITS TO YOU HAPPY MONGERERS.

The last pic is when she sang to me in my car. She is a real sweetheart!!! Can you believe she spent four hours with me? I couldn't believe it. I had fun. That's what it is all about. Right Daddy Low's??!!

Baldy (On a Mission) Cruiser

.......and then some........"The Last Boy Scout"

Marlowe
05-25-05, 02:02
Baldy,

Who cares about the ratings, you like her, that is all that matters! Don't be dissing mongers who weren't breast fed! As a 7 week preemie, I wasn't, that is probably why I am a sucker for a nice rack!

BTW, I meant circumference, not diameter, never was that great at geometry (with regard to monster cock bka thumb dick).

Clutch
05-25-05, 03:32
Fellas, we are all here to share out experiences about the girls WE find attractive. While I don't think Kitty is a 10, who am I to slam a strong contributer like Baldy for giving me his opinion on a gal that he thinks is hot? I am very attracted to black girls and would give her a 7 or 8 overall. Personality goes a long way though and good company is good company whether you are with a friend, co-worker or hooker. It also raises ratings. With all the hot providers who are looking at their watch after 5 minutes, a girl like Kitty is worth her weight in gold! $100.00 for full service with a clean, young, and pretty girl with a fantastic additude with pictures included is a major score in my book. Why are some of you guys so critical? It's about having fun isn't it? Just an opinion.

Clutch

PS, Kitty seens to have big round eyes not the half stoned, half sleepy eyes that were Sam Perkins trademark

Member #1381
05-25-05, 06:57
Keep up the good work Baldy.

I am looking forward to visit with Kitty and Tweetie on my next trip to LA. Can't wait.

Happy and safe hunting to all....

Webcams
05-25-05, 08:14
MY MISSION IS TO BANG HO'S & TAKE PICS FOR YOU GUYS & PASS ON THEIR DIGITS TO YOU HAPPY MONGERERS. FUCK LE!!!!!!

All I ask is be careful WHO you give her number to; or anybodys for that matter. These days you never can be to careful.

Be Safe | Have Fun.

Samurai II
05-25-05, 11:58
for the props & support. Speck & Monster Cock aka "Thumb Dick", are dealing with their issues, probably were not breast fed or something.

Anyway's don't hate the Player or the Game. Kitty is FANTASTIC!!!! Great attitude & great GFE. Speck will never get any digits from me in the future. I went out of my way to give him India's digits & others. He actually has the nerve to rate KITTY a "5". Who does he bang, some flat chested skank named Red, who charges $250 on the internet.

I must have touched a nerve with Speck, didn't realize he was so sensitive with his Hollywood territory. Dude, I have had numerous pm's stating how hot Kitty is, etc. & wanting her digits.

Kitty is da bomb!

Check out more pics.

Thank you everyone for your pm's & emails of support. I will keep on keep'n on!!!

The last pic is when she sang to me in my car. She is a real sweetheart!!! Can you believe she spent four hours with me? I couldn't believe it. I had fun. That's what it is all about. Right Daddy Low's??!!

Baldy (On a Mission) Cruiser

.......and then some........"The Last Boy Scout"Hey Baldy,

Just wanted to give a public thanks to the info you have been providing the board, and also getting back to my pm so quickly with so much info. Thanks again Baldy, you da man!

Samurai

Daddy Lows
05-25-05, 13:32
Baldy (out of his mind) Cruiser,

Dude. We get it. Maybe you should tone it down a little. I hate office politics! :rolleyes: We all have our standards and nuances and whatnot. For sure, Speck is a roller and deserves a little more respect than that! But hey, I can see that on the way up, sometimes a few feet have to be stepped on. Just be careful whose feet they are.

Don't mind me. Just my loose change I'm offering.

Peace

Webcams
05-25-05, 19:04
Hey Ya needed a second nic so how bout the King of All Mongers similar to the King of All Media ?

Keep up the great work guys I am loving the intel and reports I am getting OF COURSE; It is still not the same as trolling down the streets, Eyes open wide scanning from side to side with your best One eyed friend who can help ya sniff out a good S/W; Similar to a bloodhound he Peeks out of your trousers to take a peek as well Letting you know with a swift tug who to pick up. Ahh I salute My one eyed friend and his twin partners who hang so low. This memorial day don't forget your willy boys !

Be Safe | Have fun

Webcams
05-25-05, 19:11
I am sure some guys suck ass and lick the s/w's every hole, but for you guys who try to practice safe sex, well for everyone, remember before you suck on somebodys tit's how many guys came on, spit on, sucked on and who knows what on those titties.

I know a nice set of tit's with suckable nipples is hard to pass up just a friendly reminder, You May be sucking someone else's protein load there demon semen right off these girls tit's.

Hmmmmmm Time for baby wipes on the titty's ?

Baldy Cruiser
05-27-05, 14:31
She is awesome!!!!

Getting wood, just thinkin about her......

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT MONGERING WEEKEND!!!! IF YOU SEE ME OUT

THERE HONK!!!!

Baldy (Got wood) Cruiser

"Has anyone seen the PO PO's???? Let me know" ..............

Psycho Knight
05-29-05, 08:46
Speck,

I don't know the scene or prices so my discretion in that area may be lacking compared to the regular folks here, but I do want to do my part in keeping prices down. I can only imagine what can be found on Fig and I think I'll keep it that way!

Here's a girl I saw in front of the St. Moritz. She seemed to respond to a honk but I'm not sure." . . . a girl . . ." ?

More like an ugly, older guy. Not very girlish if you ask me.

On another point, HLWD has been dn to 1 - 2 early morning walkers on weekdays, since they started cracking down regularly in early May. LBB in Lynwood wasn't much different, and seems Century was about the same, except more wsw's. Life is rough. Even Holt has suffered in the afternoons, the girls are noticeably skittish and won't stay out as long. Hoping for a return to normal mongering soon.

Gareth
05-29-05, 22:21
I'm afraid I don't think the statement "more power to you" requires quantification or qualification!

Gareth

Gareth
05-29-05, 22:24
Naturally, I couldn't say who she's girl-ish to and who she isn't...if I had that power I'd be at the track right now! She looked like a female to me but I don't know her or ever saw her before. I only took the picture and reported, which I hope is okay to do on this board! My sincerest apologies if reporting and/or posting pictures of the scene is not permitted on this board.

Gareth

Gareth
05-29-05, 22:26
Baldy,

Again, thanks for the pics and report! Some of us appreciate reports and pictures, I promise!

Gareth

Baldy Cruiser
05-29-05, 23:54
I appreciate it very much. Thanks for the props & I will continue with my mission of providing informative posts & pics of my conquests!!!

Baldy (Kitty da Bomb) Cruiser

Kastro
05-30-05, 14:10
Can anyone be kind enough to link me up with Kitty?

New to the cruiser scene.

Baldy Cruiser
05-31-05, 18:17
Yes officer, cough, cough....

Only Senior members get Kitty's digits.

Nice try though.

Go buy a glazed donut, that's the only hole you'll see.

Baldy (noLE) Cruiser

Speck
05-31-05, 21:37
I swear,

What is going on with the f-ing PC police on this board. The biatch is butt ugly....more than likely a man. But no one ever said don't post it and I couldn't have any f-ing clue as to why you would ever infer that some one said it.

In fact, there is even a PHOTO GALLERY section, so I would assume based on that PHOTOS ARE ENCOURAGED.

Christ, the BS level has reached a fever pitch. Hollywood is just about the easiest area to post about sw findings(or lack thereof).

There are no legitimate MP's in Hollywood. So that is out.

There are four legitimate tracks in Hollywood. Those are:

Sunset from Western to Edgemont.

Sunset from La Brea to Fairfax

Western from Melrose to 3rd.

Santa Monica from 101 to Gardner(TS/TV and gay men only)

In addition there are random encounters with sw and ts/tv throughout the rest of hollywood.

There are lots of escorts as well.

How f-ing hard can it be to do a legitimate report.

Here is my legitimate report:

Saturday night 5/29 4am

Nothing on the Sunset tracks. 3 unaattractive bsw on Western near Oakwood.

Monday night 5am

Nothing out anywhere except tv/ts.

Bottom line.....Hollywood sucks right now. My advice is hit Century from 12am-4am Friday and Saturday nights.

BTW, I still think Kitty is ugly.

My sincerest apologies if reporting and/or posting pictures of the scene is not permitted on this board.

Gareth

Marlowe
06-01-05, 00:03
Yes officer, cough, cough....

Only Senior members get Kitty's digits.

Nice try though.

Go buy a glazed donut, that's the only hole you'll see.

Baldy (noLE) Cruiser

c'mon Baldy! That wasn't even an effort by the po pos! He was so pathetic and reeked so redolently of pork that most of us just ignored his retarded post and moved on. LE give it up, nobody would PM any of you *sshol*s about any providers. Go back to fighting real crime you worthless scumbags.

Kastro
06-01-05, 02:57
Wrong. I am not a cop. I hope to soon get to Senior Member stats so I can get the previledges. Stop the flaming. I'm just a newbie trying to get a linkup.

BTW baldy, I was wondering why she wasnt picking up, but now I know.

Gareth
06-01-05, 17:39
I agree with you, the un-PC attacks on the LA boards are out of control (see what some nut just posted on the Inglewood board?). Several posters just don't seem to know how to get along with others and, thankfully, do get reported to Jackson.

With regard to the person in my picture, which seems to be causing some controversy, I can only say again that I don't know if it's a man or a woman. It looked like a woman in person but perhaps it's a poor photo. I've never pretended to be a good photographer, just trying to contribute!

Best,

Gareth.

Nzca Guy
06-01-05, 19:25
About a year ago I was driving from the Marina on Lincoln just after 9pm and right when I crossed over Washington in Venice, there is that pay phone on the right hand side of the road, I see a BSW, I was really horny so I pulled up the street past her and waited and a few mins later she cam walking up, ask if I was a cop I showed her my dick and felt her tits. She hoped in the car and we were on our way drove to rose and went up and parked on a dark street. She asked what I wanted I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth she said I only do that with guys I know. So on went the rubber and I had a half way decent CBJ. Finished up and and dropped her off back on the phone got her number but lost it. Cost me 40bucks.

Marlowe
06-02-05, 01:36
Wrong. I am not a cop. I hope to soon get to Senior Member stats so I can get the previledges. Stop the flaming. I'm just a newbie trying to get a linkup.

BTW baldy, I was wondering why she wasnt picking up, but now I know.

Guess what little OINKER. You have no chance of getting Senior Membership unless you bring something better to the table than a pathetic request for a provider's digits.

You need to go to the link for Senior Membership and check out what it takes to EARN this privilege.

BTW did you get a D or an F in spelling at the academy. And how could she not be picking up, if you had to ask BC for her digits? The only thing worse than an OINKER lurking is a LYING LURKING OINKER.

Czar Pony
06-02-05, 02:58
Any have info or dated? They are new to CL just search nice looking latinas.

Long Duck Dong II
06-02-05, 12:27
That kitty girl is absolutely, 100% disgusting. End of story!

Geneious
06-02-05, 17:29
Her brain is fried from crack. She's one of the ones I posted about who just had a crack/deformed baby about 3 months ago, because she never lays off the pipe. See her at your own risk. Good luck, you'll need it.

There are very few legit Latina's on CL. I've been looking for a year, and there are none. G

Webcams
06-02-05, 20:30
You need to go to the link for Senior Membership and check out what it takes to EARN this privilege.Marlowe anyone can get senior membership Hapshida got it by asking for providers who will stick dildos in his butt, and gerth suggested I am not a productive poster, I contribute alot i got the amp & street scene & strip joint scene's down. Not sure how someone could suggest that I don't offer good info.

Between you and me, lately the boards have been chock full of Bullshit requests for information, questionable reports as well as a flood of CL talk with no real evidence of getting the girl by alot of people, and Pictures posted from websites. I think I know now why daddy lows get's tired of the boards sometimes.

I think I am gonna stick to the strip joints and escorts, and fuck everyone else. Don't worry I will always pass along the good ones to you and a few others.

Webcams
06-02-05, 20:43
Photo Gallery Posting FAQ (www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=photo_gallery_questions)
Just a friendly Reminder:
Photographs submitted for inclusion in the WSG Photo Gallery must meet these criteria:

1. They must be of women that you actually had sex with.

2. The subject of the photograph may be dressed or in any state of undress.

Hey Gareth; I think that prevents people from confusing men & women.

craigthelover
06-03-05, 19:36
Her brain is fried from crack. She's one of the ones I posted about who just had a crack/deformed baby about 3 months ago, because she never lays off the pipe. See her at your own risk. Good luck, you'll need it.

There are very few legit Latina's on CL. I've been looking for a year, and there are none. GThis is the same girl I had a couple of weeks ago. She didn't look like a crackhead. I called her off CL to come to my room in Hollywood. She showed on time. But I guess the $250 she talked me into peaked her interest. She gave me a good CBJ and FS. I could'nt talk her into a BBBJ which I felt I paid enough for, but otherwise it was a good session. I'd call her again but next time I'll get the 30min!!

Kmarxist
06-03-05, 20:48
Anyone got the contact info?

They all got cell phones?

Baldy Cruiser
06-04-05, 00:27
HER PUSSY IS SMOKIN HOT!!!!

LOVE THAT KITTY!!!!

Baldy (BoneKitty) Cruiser

Ivel
06-10-05, 14:15
Baldy ( lucky bastard!) Cruiser! :)

I love the pics man! Keep posting them. I love kitty's pics. I like the one where she is singing to you in the vehicle. It not often you can look at a gift horse in the mouth, with no cavities, and have it turn out to be a good experience. :)

Ivel

Baldy Cruiser
06-10-05, 14:33
It is nice to get some good, positive feedback!!! She is a real fun, wild, crazy gal!!

It has to be my most memorable experience so far. I don't care what Speck thinks, she is tops in my book & I will see her over & over again!!

Soon I will have new pics of Tweety!! She is my second favorite.

Thank god for CL, I haven't seen one decent report of any quality SW action on Fig., Century, Sunset, or Long Bch Blvd.

HAVE FUN & STAY SAFE. HAPPY MONGERING!!!

Baldy (luvKITTY) Cruiser

Pandarus
06-18-05, 13:58
Was out cruising for about 45 minutes or so Saturday morning: 3:45 a., to 4:30 a.m. My first pass along Sunset from Gardner to past Western was dead. So was Hollywood.

On second pass on Sunset near Cherokee saw a nice looking WSW in white pants, white top showing off her belly. At least in that light it looked like the real thing and not a TV. Drove around the block and by the time I saw her again a car had stopped at the curb right at the catholic church. She spoke with the driver and then got in. There was a SUV in front of me also slowing down to get to get to her.

Down at Sunset and Gardner saw a BSW in a white dress.

There was also a petite brunette in tight jeans walking up and down Sunset. Saw several cars stop to talk to her but she kept on walking. Don't think she was a working girl.

Webcams
06-19-05, 19:04
Nothing was out; nothing new did pick-up a wsw for b/j for 30, she tripped out halfway through asked me if I was gonna cum, told her it took a while she kept sucking then she said she had to go, gave me my money back and split. She didn't steal anything or do anything else so I was tripping, gave her 20 said thanks and she left. Down the street she was sitting on the ground and her eyes were tearing up think she was coming down off the dope or sumthin but she seemed fine while we were doing it it was real wierd. She said her name was jazmine or sumthin redhead real thin said she lived in North Hollywood looked about 30.

Baldy Cruiser
06-27-05, 11:19
Kitty is going by the name NESSA or VANESSA. She has a new cell phone number. She is at a real nice Hollywood hotel. She is a lot of fun, because of no real time limit & a great personality. PM me for her new digits.

Baldy(Luv Nessa) Cruiser

Mr King
06-30-05, 11:17
The lowkey KMP at 4300 Melrose got busted about a week ago. It's still shut down.

I checked out the parking lot in the back behind the theatre and video store for more SW activity. The hispanic guy in the red VW bug was back there getting real nasty with the same tattoo covered WSW I've noticed before - she's nasty!

There was another one (WSW) hovering around with a short dark haircut. I've talked to her before, but the red VW guy scared me off.

Things are really picking up back there. Bunch of drunk mexican guys hang out there at night, but they mind their own business.

It's right off Heliotrope.

Be careful and watch out for LE!

Webcams
07-03-05, 11:53
Cruised Hollywood and Sunset this morning around 6-7 not sure, Nothing was out on Sunset, or Hollywood not 1 s/w Santa Monica Blvd. looked dead even though I didn't drive it, just saw on the way off the Freeway.

Dame Leeman
07-06-05, 00:20
Cruised sunday night from 12 - 2

One BSW on Sunset, some trannies on western then 4 or 5 WSW and BSW on Western around Beverly area. None gave me the time of day, I must look like a cop with my new hair cut. Cop bust a latina that was apprached by at least 50 cars but never got in one. She was asking some crazy amounts, ***** got what she desereved. All the SW's fleed and head for the dark corners. Found an ASW, took her to my place, nice ass but everything else needed work. Maybe a 6/10. Did the deed for an hour and payed 50. Not too bad, service was ok. Excellent BJ, facial but losey to bang.

Hope this is a sign of good things to cum.

Keep safe.

Speck
07-10-05, 20:02
Several sw including 2 cute wsw out on Western/Beverly area Friday night about 3am. Saw at least two unmarked LE cruisers bust some of the girls. No sw at all on either Sunset track until after 4am when there were a couple not so hot bsw out by Sunset and Kingsley.

Marlowe
07-11-05, 00:59
Several sw including 2 cute wsw out on Western/Beverly area Friday night about 3am. Saw at least two unmarked LE cruisers bust some of the girls. No sw at all on either Sunset track until after 4am when there were a couple not so hot bsw out by Sunset and Kingsley.

Speck,

Of course there will be the stray girl in the Sunset corridor, as they may have been out of town and gotten back, not expecting the level of heat, or they may have an ignorant pimp, etc. I am sure if we all could cruise 24/7 we would see some SW in the customary strolls.

What we are looking for here is consistency. When there are five or more girls out several nights in a row, with minimal LE hassles, i.e. like it used to be, that is what we, as mongers are hoping and looking for. It may never happen, but we can hope, can't we?

Rockett Man
07-24-05, 12:34
Had another dream last weekend.

In this one, I called some digits through an ad and ended up in WeHO at a so-so apt. building.

The chick I went up to see was early 20's, skinny (maybe 100 lbs) 5'8" with enhanced D's. She's had mixed reviews but I thought what the heck the stats looked good.

So I go up, I think she is from Europe due to her accent. Face 6, Body 9 (due to tits) although she is really skinny. Long brown hair, shaved kitty. I jump in the shower, come out and she is nude on the bed.

This chick is a little strange though and actually a bit rude so I wouldn't see her again.

The Shaft
08-09-05, 21:29
Hey all,
Picked up alex last week around five am. She's a tall skinny girl, probably early twenties. I'd rate her about a 7. She walked with a limp, saying she was hit by a car a few days earlier. ANyways, I couldn't tell if she was blonde or redhead. Did the deed with a BBBJ which was a surprise, and then I pounded it. all for sixty bones. not bad at all.

Pandarus
08-10-05, 10:59
Did some driving around early Wednesday morning from 2:30 to 3:15 a.m. Spotted walking on Sunset near the Days Inn just east of LaBrea a very pretty WSW with blonde hair and short denim skirt showing off some great legs. Did a turn around and spotted her again as she neared Orange, in front of the In N Out Burger. In front of me in the left turn lane was a dark color Mercedes who got to this girl first. She looked fantastic though, easily the best looking sw I've seen in LA.

The only other action I've seen lately is a withered-looking WSW who stands at the corner of Sunset and Formosa by the motel next to the library.

Sunpath
08-10-05, 14:03
Pandarus,

Was she pretty tall, with a shoulder length perm, reddish-blonde? If so, I picked her up around 6:30 pm. She was very cool, no BS. 40 head, 80 sex, cardate no problem. I declined once I found out she wouldn't bbbj. But did have me thinking about it.

Pandarus
08-12-05, 10:08
Was she pretty tall, with a shoulder length perm, reddish-blonde? If so, I picked her up around 6:30 pm. She was very cool, no BS. 40 head, 80 sex, cardate no problem. I declined once I found out she wouldn't bbbj. But did have me thinking about it.She wasn't very tall and I couldn't tell in the low morning light if she had reddish hair, but she certainly was blonde. If it was the same girl those prices you quote are lower than I expected. She looked so good that even if I had picked her up I wasn't sure if I could have afforded it.

John Kallie
08-15-05, 13:20
What hapenned to Seven Spa? They don't answer the phone!

John

Dripper
08-16-05, 17:01
They are dust. Possibly because of the recent LE activity.

Shark in OC
08-17-05, 14:39
Verified, it is the "7 Spa" even though the press release screwed up the name. But it actually is the owner they mention by name below. I know that a lot of you know her personally, she is presently in jail according to my sources (I don't know if and how much she was granted bail). I anybody hears anything, PM me:

US Attorney - Brothel owners face expanded charges for financial violations, including money laundering

LOS ANGELES - A federal grand jury handed down indictments today charging 24 persons for their role in a sophisticated human smuggling scheme that allegedly brought hundreds of South Korean women into the United States to work as prostitutes.

Named in the two multi-count indictments issued today are 23 individuals originally charged in the investigation and a 24th suspect who was identified following the take down of the case June 30. That individual, Mi Ae Kim, a.k.a. Ae-Kyeong Kim, age 48, allegedly owned and operated a brothel known as the 7th Spa.

During last month's enforcement operation, federal agents arrested 18 of the suspects. A 19th defendant, Hye Sun Sin, a.k.a. "Pink", was taken into custody earlier this week. The 26-year-old was arrested by ICE agents at an apartment on Rossmore Avenue in Los Angeles Tuesday. The indictment alleges Sin operated two Internet sites, including one known as asianbedgirl.com, that offered call girl services using undocumented Korean women as prostitutes. Five of the 24 defendants remain at large and are being sought by federal authorities.

The indictments issued today charge the suspects with conspiracy. The three objects of the conspiracy are - importation of aliens to the United States for prostitution; transporting illegal aliens; harboring and concealing illegal aliens. In addition, the indictment includes new charges against several of the brothel operators for money laundering and illegal monetary transactions.

Today's indictments stem from a lengthy investigation conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation Division, and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The investigation focused on a criminal network dubbed the Jung Organization that allegedly smuggled South Korean women into the United States and then provided the women to brothel operators.

The brothels were concealed behind businesses that purported to be massage parlors and "out-call service" operations. The prostitutes were allegedly managed by an underground network of Korean "taxi" services operated by members and associates of the Jung Organization. The "taxi" services coordinated the prostitutes' daily schedules and worked hand-in-hand with the brothel operators.

Affidavits filed in the case allege that the organization's ringleaders, Young Joon Jung and Ho Kyung Kim, oversaw efforts to recruit prospective prostitutes in South Korea and then arranged for them to be brought to the United States. Some of the women were smuggled into the country across the Mexican and Canadian borders. Others traveled to the United States on fraudulently obtained visitors' visas.

The women allegedly paid up to $16,000 each to be smuggled into the country. Once they
arrived, the women were expected to work as prostitutes, with a portion of their earnings going to repay their smuggling debts. As part of the scheme, some of the women were allegedly transported to Northern California, Colorado, and Texas to work as prostitutes.

During last month's enforcement operation, ICE took 46 undocumented Korean women into custody who were working at brothels. The women have all been designated as material witnesses and will remain in the United States until the prosecution of the case is completed.

Cienega32
08-17-05, 22:52
A post was made a while back about Pho Siam in Thai Town. I tried it this past Saturday as I was in town. It's purely legit and reasonably priced. They know how to work you over. 90 minutes - $60. I ended up there 3 times in 4 days. It was that good. Nice people.

Anyway - while cruising around I noticed the LAPD chopper always in the area, LEO cruisers hitting the side streets, the usual flock of trannies at SM Blvd & Western and normal activity by Sunset/Western/St Andrew. Cute little brown haired girl -7- quoting me $$$. Must have been my tourist rate. I passed on her and the tall, thin black chick with three mile long legs.

I did find one SW who offered to let me play with her saggy old titties while I jerked off in front of her. All for $50. "Hey stupid - Get the fu*k out of my car".

Do any of these girls understand that they might do better if they lose the "Fiddy-cent" shadow? Their "friends" are enough to make me turn away from them.

Dame Leeman
08-21-05, 13:41
Cruised last night (sat) at around 1, saw no out there on Western near Beverly. LE busted a whole mess of pimps at the 7-11. Drove around till 2, cops were swarming, pulling people over left and right. There was a two car wreck at the street before Beverly. Went down to 2nd st where there was virtually no LE presence at all. I was about to call it quits but I spotted one of those SW's that are so rare in these parts. Hot brunette with hug cans, perfect ass, nice stomach. Little head got the best of me and I pulled to the side. She comes in, we do the usual LE check dance and get down to buisness. I said 30 for a BJ she countered with 60. I told her 40, she leaves. So I drive down the street, stop and the stop sign and a police cruiser comes rushing down the street, flashes the light in my face, turns on the lights and pulls me over.

To make a long story short, he tells me to get out, tells me I'm looking for prostitute and I should just admit it b/c I've circled the area twice. I said no and I was driving around to clear my head. He asks me a whole bunch of questions like why are you upset that you needed to clear your head. What did you do tonight, where did I eat, am I drunk. They then try the whole good cop bad cop and I stuck to my story. They tried to write me up for a stop sign and I told the guy that was impossible b/c I made sure to stop when I saw him coming down, then tries to write me up for not having plates but I told him that the car was only 3 weeks old so there was no way I could of gotten plates to put on. Finding himself beaten the "bad cop" decides to leave and says if he sees me on this street again he's going to throw me in jail for loitering.

I spoke with the "good cop" about what was going on that night and he told me that the cops are writing tickets for anyone who drives in a known prostitution area more than once. He said he pulled over at least 20 people during the last 4 hours and there are numerous cops hiding in other areas in hollywood, including the tranny's. Apparently these orders have come from way up in the system.

Webcams
08-21-05, 15:44
Cruised pretty much everywhere last night in hopes of getting some good action and found basically nothing in LA areas, I did see 4 Girls working the Sunset track near the East end 3 Black and 1 Latina the Latina looked a little asian and yelled ya got a hundred? I quickly passed Didn't want to attract any more attention then needed. LE Was elsewhere didn't see the usual army of pigs I guess they figured they cleaned Sunset up they didn't need to patrol it. I ran across Cookie who said she Just turned 18 we talked as she was getting in My ride I rolled her fingers up in the window she screamed and I unrolled the window it was an accident she had put her hand there while opening the door and I looked away while rolling up the window she slammed my door and walked away, I felt bad so I made a run to a local store got her an Icepack and some Motrin cause it had to hurt I charmed my way back into her good graces and off we went. We parked in my usual spot secluded and far away from the pigs and prying eyes it's now about 5:30 AM so we do f/s and all is good she smells great nice tight little body a good 30 minute session I get the digits and I drop her off she seems annoyed at the mongers who offer 40-50 for F/S I explain all the good mongers don't cruise Sunset anymore that the action is elsewhere she explains to me that Century and LBB are completely off limits she say's she only got 4-5 dates in the last 24 hours. So I drop her back off where I picked her up, Minus 80 for the date and a another 20 for the medical supplies and off for home I go. On my way I spot two Hot black girls wearing next to nothing on Sunset and Bronson, I pull into the gas station and just stare Yum, One is tiny and the other is nice too. We start talking and I am concerned they are transexuals or men, They assure me there not and they show me there lack of male anatomy I give them a ride back to the Sunset track where I just left and all the girls have gone home These two are named Cash & bb or Bottoms, they tell me how dead all the action is as well so Finally they have me drop them off on Santa Monica Blvd. I keep telling them no Real girls work s.m. blvd. and they said that's what is has come too, the cops don't like messing with the guys so they work out there and they get better dates as well. They offer a two girl deal all u can bang for 100 a piece and I pass, but I will be back for that action!

Monster Cock
08-21-05, 20:57
What did the 18 y/o look like? please describe her, I'm intrigued.

The other ones sounded a little weird, transexuals maybe?

Cruised pretty much everywhere last night in hopes of getting some good action and found basically nothing in LA areas, I did see 4 Girls working the Sunset track near the East end 3 Black and 1 Latina the Latina looked a little asian and yelled ya got a hundred? I quickly passed Didn't want to attract any more attention then needed. LE Was elsewhere didn't see the usual army of pigs I guess they figured they cleaned Sunset up they didn't need to patrol it. I ran across Cookie who said she Just turned 18 we talked as she was getting in My ride I rolled her fingers up in the window she screamed and I unrolled the window it was an accident she had put her hand there while opening the door and I looked away while rolling up the window she slammed my door and walked away, I felt bad so I made a run to a local store got her an Icepack and some Motrin cause it had to hurt I charmed my way back into her good graces and off we went. We parked in my usual spot secluded and far away from the pigs and prying eyes it's now about 5:30 AM so we do f/s and all is good she smells great nice tight little body a good 30 minute session I get the digits and I drop her off she seems annoyed at the mongers who offer 40-50 for F/S I explain all the good mongers don't cruise Sunset anymore that the action is elsewhere she explains to me that Century and LBB are completely off limits she say's she only got 4-5 dates in the last 24 hours. So I drop her back off where I picked her up, Minus 80 for the date and a another 20 for the medical supplies and off for home I go. On my way I spot two Hot black girls wearing next to nothing on Sunset and Bronson, I pull into the gas station and just stare Yum, One is tiny and the other is nice too. We start talking and I am concerned they are transexuals or men, They assure me there not and they show me there lack of male anatomy I give them a ride back to the Sunset track where I just left and all the girls have gone home These two are named Cash & bb or Bottoms, they tell me how dead all the action is as well so Finally they have me drop them off on Santa Monica Blvd. I keep telling them no Real girls work s.m. blvd. and they said that's what is has come too, the cops don't like messing with the guys so they work out there and they get better dates as well. They offer a two girl deal all u can bang for 100 a piece and I pass, but I will be back for that action!

Hizark21
08-22-05, 00:10
I am always amazed the cops the crack down so hard when there is little action. The best thing to do is to check out the area carefully. I recommend you walk around and drive through the parking lots. Know the area you are cruising so you can tell where the cops can hide.

If you do get stopped by a cop use your right to remain silent. I am interested to see if they are using the civil intent law to impound vehicles.....

Perhaps I will get lucky and more girls will come down to San Diego. Earlier this year a lot of girls were trading off between San Diego and LA a lot.

Degenerate
08-23-05, 14:45
RE:
I spoke with the "good cop" about what was going on that night and he told me that the cops are writing tickets for anyone who drives in a known prostitution area more than once.

I wonder how that works when you live in the area?

Hizark21
08-23-05, 15:32
I doubt the cops can legally stop and ticket you for simply driving around. The other guy was stopped because he was seen talking to a sw. If the cops are indeed doing this then my guess is that the ticket can probably be dismissed.

Webcams
08-23-05, 19:12
What did the 18 y/o look like? please describe her, I'm intrigued.

The other ones sounded a little weird, transexuals maybe?
I checked M.C. 100% females, they just got kicked out of figueroa, lbb and century was to hot. The 18 y/o was cute nice body tight pussy, face was a 6 body was a 7 service was a 10 that is a little skewed cause she fucked me after I nearly broke her fingers so that has to earn Major points, that and she never rushed me. she wasn't thin OR fat nice lil body very pretty c titties. Hot ass, she doesn't shave the pussy thou so she loses points there in my book but it seemed neatly trimmed.

Webcams
08-23-05, 19:17
I doubt the cops can legally stop and ticket you for simply driving around. ....
If the cops are indeed doing this then my guess is that the ticket can probably be dismissed. First Hiz, I am sure a majority of black and hispanic people can argue with your first point. Driving While Black got it's start somewhere :) Ticket dismissed ? First you have to post bail then you have to challenge the law VS a seasoned police officer, and yes Police Officers Lie and they do it with regularity, Anyone remember Rampart?. If anyone would like me to post tips on how to do this ask & I will post.

There is however a cruising law which clearly states driving past the same point within 4 hours, is a violation. Now Not sure on the time frame, but I was under the impression Signs had to be Posted in order to enforce such a law. Those of us amatuer Lawyers care to chime in ?

Marlowe
08-23-05, 22:30
First Hiz, I am sure a majority of black and hispanic people can argue with your first point. Driving While Black got it's start somewhere :) Ticket dismissed ? First you have to post bail then you have to challenge the law VS a seasoned police officer, and yes Police Officers Lie and they do it with regularity, Anyone remember Rampart?. If anyone would like me to post tips on how to do this ask & I will post.

There is however a cruising law which clearly states driving past the same point within 4 hours, is a violation. Now Not sure on the time frame, but I was under the impression Signs had to be Posted in order to enforce such a law. Those of us amatuer Lawyers care to chime in ?

The sign must be posted, you must pass the SIGN more than twice within four hours, and even then it is tenuous if you have the cojones to fight it. Case in point, in Mission Hills, there is a sign on Devonshire St. just west of SB. If you are going to the Vons to shop, you have to pass the sign twice, once going into the parking lot and once leaving. I doubt that they are citing too many people for cruising in this area, I don't even know why the stupid sign is there.

Speck
08-24-05, 02:31
Cops can't just pull you over for no reason, and the majority of cops are not going to lie and risk their career over some dude checking out prostitutes. Some will, but most will not. However, they can pull you over for whatever bs and then launch into prostitution related stuff. They can pull you over for front window tint, playing your radio too loud, no plates, etc. They can also pull you over for any little traffic infraction. This includes changing lanes w/o signaling, failure to completely stop at a stop sign, speeding, etc. So if what was said about there being orders to issue tickets is true,and in my recent experience it is true, LAPD has decided that they will harass mongers and pimps by issuing tickets left and right. If any monger is dopey enough to admit to being in the area to pick up a prostitute, then they can be cited for loitering with intent of soliciting an act of prostitution. Also, if they warn you that they believe you are looking for prostitutes and you remain in the area, they can cite you for loitering although without any other information, that would probably not result in charges....just a few court dates.

As to the cruising laws, I think those signs are only posted on Sunset, and only from Fairfax to Beverly Hills.

I doubt the cops can legally stop and ticket you for simply driving around. The other guy was stopped because he was seen talking to a sw. If the cops are indeed doing this then my guess is that the ticket can probably be dismissed.

PsyberZombie
08-24-05, 07:06

Here are the relevant Ordinances , from the Los Angeles County Code =

15.78.010 Cruising prohibited.

A. The ranking peace officer on duty within any area affected by traffic congestion may, having determined that such area is so affected, establish one or more traffic control points at or near such area to regulate cruising. Cruising is defined to mean the driving of a motor vehicle two or more times within a six-hour period, in a particular direction, past a traffic control point so established on a portion of any street identified as subject to cruising controls by signs posted at the beginning and end of the controlled roadway that briefly and clearly state the appropriate provisions of this section and Section 21100(k) of the Vehicle Code, and after the operator of the vehicle, either as the operator or passenger therein, has been given the notice specified in this section. The ranking peace officer on duty within, or near, the area affected by traffic congestion, or his designee, shall be empowered to post the signs required by this section.

B. Any person, who, as the operator of, or a passenger in, a motor vehicle driven in a particular direction, past any traffic control point established by the ranking peace officer on duty within the affected area, on a portion of any street identified as subject to cruising controls as specified in subsection A, may be given written notice that further driving past the control point, in violation of subsection C, hereof, will be a violation of this section.

C. No person, having driven a motor vehicle, or, having been a passenger in a motor vehicle driven, past a traffic control point established pursuant to this section and having received written notice that further driving past the traffic control point will constitute a violation of this section, shall drive past the control point within the period while cruising controls are in effect. Each successive trip past the traffic control point shall constitute a separate violation of this section, and no additional notice shall be required prior to issuance of a second or subsequent citation, or arrest.

D. This section shall not apply to:

1. Any authorized vehicle as defined in Section 165 of the California Vehicle Code;

2. Any publicly owned vehicle of any city, county, district, state or federal agency;

3. Any vehicle licensed for public transportation or vehicles which are normally used for business purposes and are engaged in such business use. (Ord. 97-0020U § 2 (part), 1997.)

15.78.020 Penalty for vehicular cruising.

Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 15.12.010, it shall be an infraction for any person to violate this section and upon conviction thereof shall be punished as follows:

A. For the first offense by a fine of one hundred dollars $100.00;

B. For a second offense occurring within one year of a prior violation of this section which resulted in a conviction, by a fine of $200.00;

C. For a third or any subsequent offense occurring within one year of two or more prior violations which resulted in convictions, by a fine of $250.00. (Ord. 97-0020U § 2 (part), 1997.)

Webcams
08-24-05, 17:34
Case in point, in Mission Hills, there is a sign on Devonshire St. just west of SB. If you are going to the Vons to shop, you have to pass the sign twice, once going into the parking lot and once leaving. I doubt that they are citing too many people for cruising in this area, I don't even know why the stupid sign is there.
The reason this sign is there is because there is massive cruising on sunday nights by the local hoodlums gangbangers and regular joes traffic at one point was so bad it would take 20 minutes to get anywhere in this area. Usually laurel canyon and rinaldi etc.

Webcams
08-24-05, 17:40
Cops can't just pull you over for no reason, and the majority of cops are not going to lie and risk their career over some dude checking out prostitutes. Some will, but most will not...... LAPD has decided that they will harass mongers and pimps by issuing tickets left and right.

Speck, LAPD has for the last hundred years been using the same old tired excuses, apart from the regular mamximum enforcment on Sunset which covers your points of minor infractions, they are also famous for stopping people and telling them they "matched the description" eiter of a vehicle or person who commited a crime and they are just stopping you to investigate, this opens the door to use More lies like for your safety and mine please step out of the vehicle which leads to searches etc. 99% of people by the little kiss ass they do at the end and move on Some will file complaints That is when patterns develop and officers get disciplined I can prove this to anyone who would care to do a Monger ride-a-long, I guarentee your opinion will be changed. My 2 cents

Member #5605
08-24-05, 19:41
I will be at a day long conference on Saturday near Vermont/Hollywood/Sunset, and am wondering whether any SW's ever get down that far. Its been a looooong time since I looked for an SW in Hollywood. Any sightings/recommendations for the area I will be in?

Speck
08-24-05, 21:44
While the eastern sunset track is near that area, I highly doubt you will see anything at all druing the day or during the early evening. Typical timing there when it is active is 3am to 6am. But its not active right now.

I will be at a day long conference on Saturday near Vermont/Hollywood/Sunset, and am wondering whether any SW's ever get down that far. Its been a looooong time since I looked for an SW in Hollywood. Any sightings/recommendations for the area I will be in?

Baldy Cruiser
08-24-05, 22:49
Anyone Spot A Ho???

I Thought This Site Was About Ho's???

Baldy (keep It About Ho's) Cruiser

Speck
08-24-05, 23:42
They are far and few between brother.

Some have gone "under the radar"(try all those numbers you guys should have been collecting)

Some have left California.

Some have quit.

There are a few here and there. Thats about all.

I was in Vegas recently and there was a grip of ho's walking the strip between MGM and Venetian. The most were hanging out around IP and Flamingo. Most of the action was after 1am. I saw at least 50 between the 2 nights I was there. Just beware of two girls working together because they try to rob guys once they get to the room.

Anyone Spot A Ho???

I Thought This Site Was About Ho's???

Baldy (keep It About Ho's) Cruiser

Webcams
08-25-05, 23:19
They are far and few between brother.
Some have left California. Some have quit.
I was looking at the Picture Gallery and was impressed with the selection in Florida and Nashville Myself, If that quality continues I might have to plan a Monger Road Trip; I think I might practice by heading down to TJ soon.

Cienega32
08-27-05, 01:50
I know it's a legit joint (I've enjoyed it 2 weeks ago) but has anyone ever had any "after-hours" action with any of the techs?

Enrique12
08-27-05, 04:18
Anyone Spot A Ho?

I Thought This Site Was About Ho's?

Baldy (keep It About Ho's) CruiserWell said Sir! I keep reading all this things thinking that for once one is gonna said something about a SW but nothing. By the way, have you seen any good ones around? I have done trips to Sunset but it is just dead when I am there.

Speck
08-27-05, 16:14
I have done trips to Sunset but it is just dead when I am there.

You just answered your own question.

Webcams
08-27-05, 17:17
I keep reading all this things thinking that for once one is gonna said something about a SW but nothing.With an entire 11 Posts I am glad we have you around to advise us of where the Action is Enrique.

Marlowe
08-27-05, 18:06
With an entire 11 Posts I am glad we have you around to advise us of where the Action is Enrique.

That's it 'Cams, his moniker came from his posts, not his age! I was wondering if he was cruising Sunset on his big wheel or his scooter! Now can we cut the junk posts and get back to talking about SEX?

Calitoprague
08-28-05, 15:08
Had another dream last weekend.

In this one, I called some digits through an ad and ended up in WeHO at a so-so apt. building.

The chick I went up to see was early 20's, skinny (maybe 100 lbs) 5'8" with enhanced D's. She's had mixed reviews but I thought what the heck the stats looked good.

So I go up, I think she is from Europe due to her accent. Face 6, Body 9 (due to tits) although she is really skinny. Long brown hair, shaved kitty. I jump in the shower, come out and she is nude on the bed.

This chick is a little strange though and actually a bit rude so I wouldn't see her again.I LOVE that kind of rail-thin nasty body with giant bolt-ons! Any chance you could spill the digits or point out the ad/source/name/info? A couple hints? You said 'mixed reviews' -- would that be at *** or where?? Thanks. Of course, I mean 'dream digits" or "dream ad"!

Speck
08-28-05, 16:37
Ok, actual sw sightings.

Last night about 1:30am there were several sw on Western between Beverly and the 7-11. Some were pretty.

But cops everywhere, and I did not feel like taking any kind of risk.

Sapman
08-30-05, 04:01
Yo DL & all,

I just got an email from Jackson about these websites. Finally I figured out where all you guys went. LOL. I'm so out of the loop. What's up DL? Still the king of Century & Fig?

Warm regards to all.

Sapman

Daddy Lows
08-30-05, 14:10
I hurt my wrist at the gym a while back. Then magik, the good man that he is, was kind enough to give me an all-access pass to several websites and I'm currently on the way to spraining my other wrist. ;)

Dude, where you been? I might've thought you were out of the country since we last talked. LE has been hot, hot, hot, on ALL tracks. I still get mine though. :D

BTW, remember that one time some stupid low-post monger criticized your knowledge of the Korean Town area???? Yeah, well, now I know how you felt because I went through a similar situation. Pissed me off right well. Since you've been gone, Jackson's made numerous improvements to the boards AND Baldy (on a mongering tear) Cruiser has become the undisputed Champ of CL. heh heh (wasn't that your title a while back, Jay???)

Peace

Geneious
08-30-05, 22:13
Yea, we know how you hurt your wrists? You been dating "Old lady thumb and her 4 daughters again":)?

Good to see you posting and we know you are always lurking. As you know, things are all but Dead in all areas. I'm laying so low that I'm almost out of the loop. I'm still messing around with the 2 Latina's, Deep Throat ended up in Jail for 2 weeks, but shes back, but the other one fell in love??? Haven't figured out what to do with her yet? They are both FINE, but have drug problems. I probably wouldn't like them, if they were Drug Free anyway?

I'll shot you a PM when you are excepting them again.

I'm still trying to get sponsors for THE MONGERS WALK OF FAME:) I'm thinking instead of Starting it on Century Bld. Maybe we should start it in front of Parker Center, to piss off Bratten???

What do you think Webcams? Peace/Piece, G

Webcams
08-30-05, 23:38
What do you think Webcams? Peace/Piece, G
G; I noticed the following pictures posted along Figueroa and Century the other day I thought they were cute no idea who did them.

DL good 2 c u come out of your shell bro remember R.I.C.E.
Rest Ice Compression Elevation for that wrist there.

NOT Roll Into Cunts Everyday .

bE sAFE || hAVE fUN

Geneious
08-31-05, 12:20
Thanks Webcams,

I may be sick, but I've clicked on the Logo 3 times this morning and 3 times I've fallen out of my chair laughing. I will everytime I see it:) G

PS-Webcams, you are not only going to have a Star on The Mongers Walk of Fame, but we want you to be our Graphic Artist Designer! My sides are hurting, I just logged on to it again:)

The Shaft
09-02-05, 10:34
Sunset was dead this morning, along with the other hot spots. Cruised around 530am, didn't see a damn thing. There's always action of Santa Monica Blvd, but that's only if your into TS's. Cruised down Western and more of the same thing. WHy is it that the hot spots on Santa Monica never get harrassed? So, I drove over to the Alvarado and 9th Street area, nothing.

Member #1584
09-02-05, 17:26
Hey fellas,

Been out of the game for a while but wanted to see how this area is. I usually posted in the OC, IE, and Pasadena/Alhambra (and some SF) areas but now I've relocated to LA.

I usually go the asian route but I got a hunger for some new type of meat. I've heard about some Eastern European (russian, etc.) providers / apt incall places and was wondering on how that was. Not into the SW thing... mainly incall apt and/or MPs.

PM me if you have the info... thanks bros. Help me get back in the game. If you want, I have some info about a japanese mamasan on AIM.

Phoenix92
09-13-05, 19:55
I'll be in Hollywood next week...on business.

Any advice?

Good places to cruise?

Or digits would be nice.. but I sure do like the hunt too.

Would appreciate some feedback..

thxs..

Webcams
09-13-05, 20:20
I'll be in Hollywood next week...on business.
Any advice? Good places to cruise? Or digits would be nice.. but I sure do like the hunt too. Would appreciate some feedback.. thxs..Phoenix92 Sorry to say it is real dry right now I will pm u the regular cruise spots, but most are dead. Best Bet were amps but those too are dead, Might save your money and hit the strip joints. Althought there are alot of really cute tourists on hollywood and Highland during the day.

Maloso1
09-14-05, 01:19
Phoenix92 Sorry to say it is real dry right now I will pm u the regular cruise spots, but most are dead. Best Bet were amps but those too are dead, Might save your money and hit the strip joints. Althought there are alot of really cute tourists on hollywood and Highland during the day.

Phoenix92 if all else fails you can head down to TJ, that'll require some extra time though.

Maloso

Phoenix92
09-14-05, 18:07
... for the input..

Any more input....let it fly.... I leave not til Monday morn.. I'll keep checking here....

til then..

be safe

Phoenix92
09-14-05, 18:10
Strip clubs never work for me..

It's like going to a banquet and you can't eat

Unless of course some tasty morsel happens by..

but I've never been that lucky

Member #1584
09-15-05, 13:11
Hey fellas,

I posted a few days ago in hopes to exchange info, but all I got was people asking for my info. You've got to give to get my friends. Sorry, I can't give what I know to someone who's not even a senior member. ESPECIALLY, if you don't give me anything in return.

Well, I found my Eastern European incall... ON MY OWN. I got my fill of banging a cute russian girl. Took me a lunch break of searching to find this provider... If you got info on providers, then I'll share with you my findings. It's only fair guys. If it was as easy as lurking on message boards, these providers wouldn't last.

My vice right now is white chicks around hollywood for a decent price... like incall apartment AMPs (130-150 range)... So if you got INFO TO SHARE, I'll give you what I know. I'll be ignoring any PMs that just ask. If you're a senior member, I'll take into account your posts... Sorry, just trying to be safe... you guys understand, right?

Be safe fellas...

Phoenix92
09-19-05, 21:52
I'm in hollywood now boys.. and I have some reports after just a few hours of viewing.

you guys are slacking..

Heading out now..

I'll have some stories to tell..

later

Pandarus
09-24-05, 09:01
Was coming back home via the Boulevard near LaBrea at about 9:30 p.m. when I passed a thin brunette who gave the look. Called herself Chloe. $20 for a bj with a condom. Not bad service although she was concerned about being spotted by the cops. No contact info. She said she was clean but from the way she was shaking at times I'm guessing she was on something.

Speck
09-24-05, 17:23
Last night about 3:30 am. I hit Western south of Beverly. There were four thin bsw and three wsw. One was humongous, one was Julie whom I have posted pics here before, and one was a cute, thin brunette with a pony tail. Picked up Julie and had a good time. When we came back, the bsw were gone and Julie and her friends asked for a ride over to Guitar Center area. I obliged. They said that the pimps were harassing them too much. Dropped them off. As soon as I did, a cop car appeared nearby. Seemed like a lot of LE patrolling that area.

But the lesson learned her is to obtain and maintain phone numbers. Julie has 3 other girls that work with her that are attractive. It will be easy to hook up with any of these.

CStyles
09-30-05, 08:43
I had to go to 2 different 24hr RIteAids at 4am this morning. So I decided to go along the usual strolls.

Going down Sunset from near Vermont to La Brea... 2 BSW before Western. Nothing from Western to Fairfax, 1 WSW who looked like she was getting in to a truck 2 blocks past fairfax. Went to Rite Aid, then took La Brea down to Santa Monica, headed towards Vermont. Waved at the 'Girls' at Santa Monica and Vine (Those are guys right? Didn't stop to find out. If there is any question, there is no question sort of thing.)

Then just for sh*ts&giggles did loop down to 3rd and Western, 1ASW cute, Id say 5~6, 2BSW at Western right below Melrose, near the 7-11. 3MSW (is HSW more PC?) Clustered near the auto parts store at Western just south of Santa Monica, all a little chubby but very friendly.

Very little LE activity for the time of night, and if it wasnt for the fact I was on a scrounging mission I might have stopped and picked up that ASW.

Cheers.

Speck
09-30-05, 14:22
Waved at the 'Girls' at Santa Monica and Vine (Those are guys right? Didn't stop to find out. If there is any question, there is no question sort of thing.)

They are men. No question about it

Then just for sh*ts&giggles

Nice1 officer. Is this phrase not the ultimate cop saying?

3MSW (is HSW more PC?) Clustered near the auto parts store at Western just south of Santa Monica, all a little chubby but very friendly.

They are men.

Very little LE activity for the time of night, and if it wasnt for the fact I was on a scrounging mission I might have stopped and picked up that ASW.

Cheers.

Hmm, I have never been out in Hollywood on a Thursday night when there were not cops. In fact, due to the lack of radio calls on week days, there are more than normal number of police out on the main streets in Hollywood on Thursday nights. In fact, I have been pulled over serveral times(traffic violations) and it has always been on Thursday or Sunday.

Joe Monger
10-01-05, 01:42
In fact, I have been pulled over serveral times(traffic violations) and it has always been on Thursday or Sunday.

Isn't Thursday a "sweep" night? I think it is in LA but I haven't mongered there in forever.

Joe

Speck
10-01-05, 10:10
Isn't Thursday a "sweep" night? I think it is in LA but I haven't mongered there in forever.

Joe

It might still be. But there are so few sw, female or those of dubious gender, that the police concentrate on narcotics and traffic violations.

Cienega32
10-01-05, 16:47

Joe

I was out there in mid-Aug. Talking to a SW in the area of Home Depot - Sunset/Western, she was telling me that Tuesday was "vice nite".

As far as the SW - she's a bit doable and stays/runs from the motel in that area that I seem to end up at when I go out there. Seems like I always run into her from time to time during my stays.

Mr Clinton
10-02-05, 16:47
I was out there in mid-Aug. Talking to a SW in the area of Home Depot - Sunset/Western, she was telling me that Tuesday was "vice nite".

As far as the SW - she's a bit doable and stays/runs from the motel in that area that I seem to end up at when I go out there. Seems like I always run into her from time to time during my stays.With all due respect, I need to state the obvious here:

Whatever people say on this board as to which night would be "vice nite", will pretty much guarantee that LE will change it to a different day.

Mr Clinton

Hizark21
10-03-05, 10:33
I doubt it will have any effect on the cops choice for vice night. The cops like to have vice night when the most girls are out.

Mr Clinton
10-03-05, 23:27
I doubt it will have any effect on the cops choice for vice night. The cops like to have vice night when the most girls are out.Well, of course they'll simply do it when the girls are out - That's a given.

My point is this: If someone reads on this board "Hey, Tuesday is vice nite", and they go mongering on Wednesday instead. They'll just as likely get busted.

That's all. Very simple. Very obvious.

Have fun out there!

Cienega32
10-06-05, 10:17
Well, of course they'll simply do it when the girls are out - That's a given.

My point is this: If someone reads on this board "Hey, Tuesday is vice nite", and they go mongering on Wednesday instead. They'll just as likely get busted.

That's all. Very simple. Very obvious.

Have fun out there!

My point was that it didn't really seem to matter which nite it was. Sounds like it's ALWAYS "vice nite" out there. Not just Tuesday "vice nite" or Thursday "sweep nite".

Webcams
10-08-05, 21:20
Ummm Vice night is Every night; Not to dissapoint everyone but cops do in fact work 5 days a week and weekends too. Vice Night is 7 Nights a week, they just do it in diffrent places and diffrent approaches one day they get the girls one day they target the johns three days they drive around and don't do shit two nights they do paperwork. You can always get busted just make sure you follow the rules to mongering and you never have to worry about which night is Vice Night because you already are prepared you simply move to another mongering locale.

Be Safe ● Have Fun ● Fuck the Police

Speck
10-11-05, 02:41
Actually all this stuff on vice night is not quite correct.

1.) LAPD has specialized vice squads that only work on vice enforcement.

2.) Cops only work 3 or 4 day a week shifts. One day per week on average is necessary for training, paperwork, tactical planning, responding to the community, etc. This makes it possible that specialized vice squads in Los Angeles City only work actual vice enforcement 2-3 days a week. For you dummies that have not been paying attention, Los Angeles city extends from San Pedro to north SF Valley and includes Hollywood.

3.) Long Beach for years had Tuesday and Thursday dedicated to vice enforcement. You could not find any sw after 8pm on these nights on PCH or Anaheim, and were likely to encounter a B&W every few blocks. Monday and Wednesdays were absolutely hopping, with as many as 30-50 sw out, especially when welfare checks started to run out. I have no idea if this is still the situation, and I am guessing that with the lack of sw out there, it no longer is.

Joe Monger
10-15-05, 03:04
Actually all this stuff on vice night is not quite correct.

1.) LAPD has specialized vice squads that only work on vice enforcement.

2.) Cops only work 3 or 4 day a week shifts. One day per week on average is necessary for training, paperwork, tactical planning, responding to the community, etc. This makes it possible that specialized vice squads in Los Angeles City only work actual vice enforcement 2-3 days a week. For you dummies that have not been paying attention, Los Angeles city extends from San Pedro to north SF Valley and includes Hollywood.

3.) Long Beach for years had Tuesday and Thursday dedicated to vice enforcement. You could not find any sw after 8pm on these nights on PCH or Anaheim, and were likely to encounter a B&W every few blocks. Monday and Wednesdays were absolutely hopping, with as many as 30-50 sw out, especially when welfare checks started to run out. I have no idea if this is still the situation, and I am guessing that with the lack of sw out there, it no longer is.

In addition LA and OC both conducted their "sweeps" on the same nights, primarily Tuesday and Thursday. Also;

1. Talking about "sweep nights" on these boards won't change or hurt anything.

2. You would all know this shit already if you'd actually TALK to a ho before you stick your dick in her mouth.

Laters,
Joe

Pandarus
10-15-05, 10:32
Did the circuit around Hollywood 4:15 to 5 a.m.
Saw nothing on Sunset from Gardner to Western.
Then decided to take a look on Santa Monica Boulevard. At Santa Monica and Seward there was a definite working girl but was cautious whether she was really a she. Another red flag was that she just stayed at the corner, leaning into car windows to talk with drivers, who then drove away. Took two passes and passed on a third because there wasn't something right about it.

Speck
10-15-05, 16:54
There were about seven lsw and bsw on Western from Melrose to 3rd street at 3:15-3:30 am. But uniformed cops in an unmarked car arrested one and a few minutes later, all were gone.

Did the circuit around Hollywood 4:15 to 5 a.m.
Saw nothing on Sunset from Gardner to Western.
Then decided to take a look on Santa Monica Boulevard. At Santa Monica and Seward there was a definite working girl but was cautious whether she was really a she. Another red flag was that she just stayed at the corner, leaning into car windows to talk with drivers, who then drove away. Took two passes and passed on a third because there wasn't something right about it.

VisitUSA
10-15-05, 18:50
I see these reports, form time to time, mentioning SM Bl; I have never seen a girl that was born as such, on this Blvd; have you ?

Mr Clinton
10-16-05, 03:37
I see these reports, form time to time, mentioning SM Bl; I have never seen a girl that was born as such, on this Blvd; have you ?I knew of ONE girl for sure on SM Blvd, but she normally didn't hit that route.

It's way too frustrating trying to weed out the he-shes from the real girls on that street, so I tend to stay away.

Speck
10-16-05, 05:45
I see these reports, form time to time, mentioning SM Bl; I have never seen a girl that was born as such, on this Blvd; have you ?

Exceedingly rare. There have been a few valid reports here over the years, but most are bs from some ass trying to trick mongers into picking up a dude in a wig.

James D 2004
10-26-05, 21:05
"Immortalizing... literature master piece" --- Blubalz

"Immortalized ... surely is the next winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature" --- Beer Guzzler

"Ample room for everyone's ideas and opinions" --- Joe Monger

"Remind us every day" --- Yodaman

"You're all afraid that James D is going to score on them" --- Cash Value

"Look good ... funny ... fun ... entertaining? yes ... chuckled ... " --- Green Gopher

It's here. (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=393865&postcount=63)

vigor
11-17-05, 03:37
Anybody got any good new rec's for Thai massage places in Hollywood? I know most all Thai massage places are legit, and I've had some great massages over the years, but I've always wondered if anyone's ever had the pleasure of a little unexpected additional service in any of these places. Any reports?

Member #2128
11-18-05, 05:32
For you Daytimers: on the way to a job at about 12:30 PM I saw 3 BSWs, two thick with big tits hanging out, one thin rangy one, more or less together, on the stroll, walking on the south side of Sunset, ready for the picking and the popping. Black booty lovers...if you want to chance it...they were there!

Then continuing on my way, down on 8th, just east of Hoover, NOT ON A MAIN TRACK, I spotted a single BSW walking east who gave me "the smile" when I caught her eye. I pulled way down the side street and she came over all smiles. She was a simple, plain looking girl not all tricked out, late twenties, early thirties, dressed in tight jeans and some kind of loose shirt. I got out of the car and we talked on the sidewalk like two friends who just might meet by chance somewhere unexpected in this sprawling city. Right!

She was somewhere between a 5-7 on the Monger Scale. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see the semi-pancake sag. She and her clothes looked clean, but she smelled like a brewery with eyes that looked kinda glassy. She also had sweet and soft spoken disposition. I asked if she had any ID to check into a motel. She said she had bus pass with her name on it. Sadly, I let her go. Probably a mistake, even if she might've been somewhat drunk and stoned.

Damn! The fantasies that we leave on the street endure. The ones we catch and use are quickly forgotten. Kind of like fishing...and the story of "the one that got away"!

Marble Brains
11-18-05, 14:10
"She and her clothes looked clean, but she smelled like a brewery with eyes that looked kinda glassy. She also had sweet and soft spoken disposition. ....... Sadly, I let her go. Probably a mistake, even if she might've been somewhat drunk and stoned."

The ones with the glassy eyes are the best ones. Usually a little stoned on crack and horny as hell. Those are the ones that I look for when I'm on the prowl!

Member #2128
11-18-05, 17:14
<<<The ones with the glassy eyes are the best ones. Usually a little stoned on crack and horny as hell. Those are the ones that I look for when I'm on the prowl!>>

Thanks Marble. I did not know that!

Anyone else hold this opinion? Have I been missing something?

VisitUSA
11-29-05, 11:36
Last evening, around 8:30pm, on Sunset, east of Western. A LSW & a BSW rolling along. I felt more like having a south of the border flavor, but she wanted her sista to come along. .5 nice CBJ. Both had a nice attitude. Seemed newbies (talked outside car, no LE check, wanted to proceed almost on the Blvd).

Hizark21
11-30-05, 15:47
It's good to hear there is some action on Sunset.....

Sunpath
12-01-05, 23:22
I rarely, if ever post, but I've got to remark that the price for an SW really shouldn't exceed .4 for bj and .8 for f/s. I grabbed this cute, but wacky little blonde off Sunset a couple months ago during the daytime. She wanted 2 bills. Right. I calmly told her she was out of my league and asked where she wanted a ride to. 20 mins. later we were in the hills doing doggy in the backseat of my car for $40. She wasn't happy about it, and iI hate to take advantage of anyone, but seriously now, it's tax free.

Sunpath
12-13-05, 15:44
Anyone ever been there? Any good? It's the one behind the Benito's stand, the corner that's always chock full of TV's. I've looked a bunch of times, it's always open, from the outside looks to be real, but I'm just curious if anyone has actually sampled the services?

Speck
12-17-05, 11:33
Very brief...I'm really tired and will try to post more later. Hit Hollywood really late...5am. Intended to just hit Western from Melrose to 3rd, and then downtown. Decided to hit Sunset real quick. I could not believe it. Several sw out including wsw. One even had her entire ass showing while walking. Needles to say, on Sunset between the 101 and Normandie, there were about 10 sw out including 4-5 wsw. Lasted until about 6:30am. Later, I hit the area by Gardner and Sunset and there were 5 sw out there....one fatass latina and the rest were bsw. That was at about 7am.

Marlowe
12-17-05, 15:30
Very brief...I'm really tired and will try to post more later. Hit Hollywood really late...5am. Intended to just hit Western from Melrose to 3rd, and then downtown. Decided to hit Sunset real quick. I could not believe it. Several sw out including wsw. One even had her entire ass showing while walking. Needles to say, on Sunset between the 101 and Normandie, there were about 10 sw out including 4-5 wsw. Lasted until about 6:30am. Later, I hit the area by Gardner and Sunset and there were 5 sw out there....one fatass latina and the rest were bsw. That was at about 7am.

Unfortunately, this is Bratton's pattern, he and his minions will let something like this go for one night, hoping that we (mongers) will come running like moths to a flame, in response to a post like Speck's, making their job easier. Wait and see how many of the inexperienced or careless get taken down on Sunset this weekend. No disrespect meant to Speck, but I have seen this happen before. Be afraid, be very afraid, and if you go (I won't) double up on your caution no matter how good they look!

FedEx
12-17-05, 15:44
You are referring to Grand Therapy, which looks like a traditional KAMP and they advertise in the LA Weekly. I'm sure FS can be had there.

I had a very strange experiences there, trying to get in, and here's the story:

Back in Feb. or March, I went there on a Sat. morning 10:00am (opening time). A plumber was working in the bathroom area. MMS took $40 and had me wait in the room. So I'm there for 10 minutes and nothing. I get out and MMS is on her cell phone in the parking lot. I call her, she says "one minute, the girl is in the bathroom." So I wait another 5 minutes and then think to myself: The bathroom is being worked on, there was no one there except . I dress up and ask the MMS for my $40 and she gives it back to me, apologizing that the girl is late!!! It was 10:20 and no one showed up to work! She was just trying to gain time. Good management skills on her part, but poor customer service.

So I leave and check out a few other area establishment and I am not happy with the talent. So at 10:40 I'm back at GT, there is a New Toyota Land Cruiser in the parking lot and the MMS tells me the girl has a customer and to come back in 20 minutes. So I left.

A month later I'm in the area and decide to check the place again. Going east on SM, I make a left into the small street and what do I see? A motorcycled LE in the parking lot, giving a ticket to an unfortunate motorist. I decided it was not a good timing, so I left.

Then come the big AMP bust in LA & the Bay Area on June 30th, and guess what's in the newspaper? The leader of the prostitution ring was operating out of Grand Therapy!!!

So although they are back in business like anyone else, I still had these weird experiences when I could't even see a provider there. And since the bust, I was more suspicious - maybe now LE monitors the place on a more regular basis?

I am sure FS can be had there - it has all the right stuff, but I got bad vibes on my tries, so I keep out of there. I may be damn wrong, though...

Peace

Anyone ever been there? Any good? It's the one behind the Benito's stand, the corner that's always chock full of TV's. I've looked a bunch of times, it's always open, from the outside looks to be real, but I'm just curious if anyone has actually sampled the services?

Speck
12-18-05, 19:36
Tons of sw out in Hollywood last night. This was from 1am to 4am. All three tracks were active. Lsw, wsw, asw, bsw. Saw a few craigslist girls...fat asian that goes by chop chop or stephanie, red who has been posted about previously.

I saw at least ten sw I would have picked up. Police finally hit both Sunset tracks after about 3:30, but not very hard.