PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-28-05, 23:22
Thread Starter.

Joe Monger
04-26-05, 03:25
I grew up (unfortunately) in Fresno and come back every now and again to visit family and friends. I've been cruising Belmont/Parkway for the last three days. I've seen quite a few SW but all of them were crackhead material. Not my style. How do you guys deal?

Joe

VisionGuy
05-04-05, 09:52
I been a long time lurker. Hello every one. I live in Tulare area and always on the look out for some action. But never see any but so see some skanks. I hope it picks up soon!

dusty1trail
05-09-05, 14:04
I have not had much luck with the AMPs either lately. Too much heat I think.

Marlowe
05-16-05, 23:54
I grew up (unfortunately) in Fresno and come back every now and again to visit family and friends. I've been cruising Belmont/Parkway for the last three days. I've seen quite a few SW but all of them were crackhead material. Not my style. How do you guys deal?

Joe

Joe,

The better quality SW seemed to be on Blackstone Ave. the last time I was there. Also try Motel Drive near the 99 FWY, the area where they caught that politician trying to score a few months back.

There is this girl that comes down to LA that claims she is from Fresno. BSW, a little on the thick side, goes by the name of Kitty. She used to have a couple of nice looking compadres, Rhonda, and Trisha. Don't know if they ever worked locally or just exported their talents to LA.

VisionGuy
05-19-05, 22:15
Marlowe,

Yea, I've been through there. Saw a few good ones, but mostily crackheads. Every once in a white some provider from Redbook comes through Fresno. Thinking about hitting one of them.

Any one know any AMP's in Fresno? There was a ok one off of Blackstone few years back. I went inside, was told to come back later.

Poncho
06-22-05, 02:05
Joe,

The better quality SW seemed to be on Blackstone Ave. the last time I was there. Also try Motel Drive near the 99 FWY, the area where they caught that politician trying to score a few months back.

I've travelled to Fresno a couple of times this year. My main haunt is Vancouver, B.C., which has a pretty good street scene. I sometimes drive to L.A. gives me time to relax. I've detoured to Fresno on purpose, I have legit business in the area, thank God that their office is near Blackstone! For a "small town" scene its not bad and I arrange it so I stay over-night.

I was last there around May, and in April. Both times had been Monday nights. A few nice ones around on both occassions. LE is pretty present, so I left my car at the Hotel. Did'nt have to walk far, met nice 18 to 20 HSW waiting to cross near the Carl Jr's. Real cute nice firm body, as nice as anything in Van. for .80 FS. The second was my first BSW again not bad both 8 or 9's SW scale, she accepted .60.

Overall Fresno is better for me than L.A., Hollywood is tough even for the seasoned vet in my opinion. Most of the other areas S. Cal that I've seen action, I'm not comfortable in those area. The only thing Fresno seems to roll up around 11:30 to 12ish.

Poncho
08-13-05, 02:48
Was in Fresno on Weds. night between 12 noon until 9:45 and only saw one or two BSW that were not great, kinda on the heavy side. The LE was as well on the heavy side pulling people over all over the place. I might be in Fresno again sometime next week. Is there a better strole than Blackstone with LSW action? How's Modesto for a scene? I was a little dissapointed that I could not find some action because I got a Hotel just for my short visit and the three hours I had free.

Marlowe
08-14-05, 16:31
Was in Fresno on Weds. night between 12 noon until 9:45 and only saw one or two BSW that were not great, kinda on the heavy side. The LE was as well on the heavy side pulling people over all over the place. I might be in Fresno again sometime next week. Is there a better strole than Blackstone with LSW action? How's Modesto for a scene? I was a little dissapointed that I could not find some action because I got a Hotel just for my short visit and the three hours I had free.

Did you try Motel Drive, just off the 99 Fwy? It used to be a hot spot about a year ago. Don't know anything about quality nor ethnic composition of the SW.

Poncho
08-15-05, 19:40
Did you try Motel Drive, just off the 99 Fwy? It used to be a hot spot about a year ago. Don't know anything about quality nor ethnic composition of the SW.

Never tried it, but will next week when maybe in Fresno again. Blackstone is near one of my customers, so its a good excuse to spend the night near there. In this spot I usually find one or two decent LSW's, or BSW. Can park my vehicle at hotel, walk like I'm headed for Carl Jrs, buy a fries and drink,engage girls at traffic light, have them follow me back to my room. Looks innocent to passing LE that seem to be ever present. Its not as bad as LA, think they go over board here. MP's are o.k. a little safer from an LE stand point, plus some have showers to clean up after. A guy needs to just get his rocks off on the cheap every once an awhile, hence why I'll still look/get SW's. Its kinda fun finding them in new cities, this forum points you in the right direction, sorta a cheat sheet.

ChicaLover
09-06-05, 02:21
While traveling through the area, I coincidentally stopped at rte 99 and Olive. I stayed in a motel in the area near the McD's there. The place and area is swarming with activity of all sorts. It looks like there's a weird welfare motel behind the McD's that's probably filled with all kinds of perverts and drug dealing weirdos. Lot's of truck drivers obviously pull off at that exit for more than the double cheeseburgers at McD's.
I would be careful of the hotel area behind McD's if you don't know the scene as it looks like locals would prey on those from out of town.

James64
09-06-05, 23:32
While traveling through the area, I coincidentally stopped at rte 99 and Olive. I stayed in a motel in the area near the McD's there. The place and area is swarming with activity of all sorts. It looks like there's a weird welfare motel behind the McD's that's probably filled with all kinds of perverts and drug dealing weirdos. Lot's of truck drivers obviously pull off at that exit for more than the double cheeseburgers at McD's.

I would be careful of the hotel area behind McD's if you don't know the scene as it looks like locals would prey on those from out of town."All kinds of perverts"? What the fuck, E Coast?

Took my annual Labor Day weekend "Stroll Run" from the high desert up to Fresno on Saturday.

I've noticed that the board is quieting down. Fuck that. Everyone's scared and holding their cards close to the chest, and that's not what this board's about. And, in this case, i.e.-the streets, we're not exactly telling secrets that the fucking pigs don't know about. Whatever.

Anyway, Fresno's funny. That hotel that E Coast is referring to is where all the transient wannabe-pimps and their girls set up HQ.

It's been that way for years.

They're the chicks I stay away from. I don't give a shit how good looking or clean they are. There's nothing worse than being in fucking Fresno, of all places, and picking up a SW with the "Sunset" attitude. Walkie-talkie direct to her pimp, and all.

Belmont and Hotel Row are alive. And so is the LE presence. Just keep your eyes open! Seriously!

Lots of motorcycle pigs etc. hiding in the wings.

But there are good finds to be had.

Can't give you names, except for "Brat".

Found her at the Valley Inn? on the row.

Pretty redhead/brunette. BBBJTCIM .3

Quite a few others that evening.

You just need to be willing to spend the time and gas money.

Just be careful of room dates. The "decent" ones always try to get you to come to their room and it's ALWAYS at the back of the hotel facing away from the street and away from anyone who can witness scandelous shit going down!

Again, it's a transient town, so they can roll you good and be gone down the 99 before anyone finds you.

A bit of every kind of girl rolls through Fresno. Almost like no other town in central/s. cal.

Fresno's always my fail-safe backup.

Back in the day, I had the most amazing experiences there. Literally hours of video.
It's not that cool anymore, but it's still reliable.

Peace.

BayBoy
09-29-05, 01:08
I had some free time today (Wed.) and went to the places mentioned before. Yes that McDonalds on Olive off rte 99 is a very hot spot, there were a few gals down that street. Also across the street from there, there were a few hookers as well.

But down motel row (Parkway) I saw a number of women on that street, but after a while the CHP moved in and arrested 2 blonds, chasing off some of the action.

Down Olive at the edge of Roedder Park I saw anywhere up to 3 hookers plying their trade.

I finally picked up a Beverly and we drove a little west of Fresno proper to an isolated spot and she gave me a BJ, but I couldnt quite get off.

Anyway, I was busy for a few hours and then came back to the same neighborhood, finally ending up on Golden Gate. I picked a real nice lady (in her 40s) and we drove to a spot off of Belmont, where I got a great blow job from her to completion.

All in all an interesting day. I've also been to the Chinatown area off downtown. Theres plenty of women walking around there in the trade, but most were dogs and down-and-outers. I definitely wouldnt touch those ladies.

take care

Dakota Guy
10-20-05, 21:21
A couple of times I was in Fresno I would stay at one of the cheap motels on Motel Row. It made mongering a bit easier, in fact at one hotel I sat on the balcony and had several girls come up and take care of business with me. I have found that you do need to be careful of the drugs. I had one girl light up a crack pipe in my room before I realized what she was doing. I'm not into drugs and seeing her do that really bothered me. But on the plus side she was very willing to do whatever I wanted. Her name was Veronica, she was maybe 5', heavy set, DD's at least and very cute. She gave me a very good BJ in the shower. We rested a bit and then I got a second shot on goal with her riding me cow girl style. All in all a good session for $60, lasted about 1.5 hours.

BayBoy
10-27-05, 00:17
Last night I found another Motel Row; its on G Street (off of downtown) parallel to Golden State, past Andy's bar, but before Church. There's about 3 motels there.

I saw at least 5 women out on the street plying their trade. It was so dark I couldnt tell what they looked like or what the merchandise was about or the price. I didnt stop.

If anybody knows anything about this little Motel Row let me know. So long

Joe Monger
10-28-05, 00:28
Last night I found another Motel Row; its on G Street (off of downtown) parallel to Golden State, past Andy's bar, but before Church. There's about 3 motels there.

I saw at least 5 women out on the street plying their trade. It was so dark I couldnt tell what they looked like or what the merchandise was about or the price. I didnt stop.

If anybody knows anything about this little Motel Row let me know. So long

Be careful on G Street homie. I grew up in Fresno and I know that area VERY well. There has ALWAYS been girls out on G. In fact, about 15 yrs. ago that was the main stroll. Nowdays G hoes are typically the lowest of the low. About 6 yrs. ago there was a report on the news about 2 Fresno cops who got caught tagging some ho that they picked up from G Street. Not only did they get busted but they got infected with HIV as well. Also, as you may or may not be aware, the G Street stroll is in one of the most dangerous areas of Fresno.

Good Luck,
Joe

BayBoy
10-28-05, 04:35
Thanks for the info and warning Joe. I'm new to the Fresno area so I'm not that aware of the seen here, even though I can tell its a bad 'hood around there.

I must admit that since my report that I did pick up a stringy blond Latina (older gal) in front of Andy's. We did a car date, she gave me a BBBJ for 20, that wasnt too bad. She wanted me to go to her motel room, but I was too scared to chance it.

Take care

Luvdahos
11-04-05, 22:08
Was back in Fresno again this week for buisness and have in the past stayed at the Motel 6 on Crystal. Last month when I was here I saw this thick WSW that was asking 80 for a BJ and $ for FS. I didn't partake as she is staying in the Ambassador suites next to the McDonald's and would only perform the deed in her hotel room. Unknown to her I had been watching her and there were three black guys coming in and out of her room. So I passed but not before she had me grab her bare boob there in the parking lot to make sure I wasn't LE. Nice soft plump pink ones. She was again out by by the Mcdonald's again this week which surprised me because girls like her don't last long in one place too long. LE was very visable as they had just raided a hotel room on Parkway and White where they caught a murder suspect that had killed his girlfriend and her children. I took a few pictures of the her at the corner of Crystal and Olive where she hangs out. Has anyone had the pleasure of partaking her??

VisionGuy
11-05-05, 01:37
Hi fresno brothers, I live in Visalia. But I went to Fresno often to pick up supplies on indrustrial side. I seen alot of good and alot of not good looking SW. Yea you need to be careful. But great pics, Thank you!

Joe Monger
11-07-05, 02:20
I had to come to Fresno for family business on Wednesday. I always hate coming home. Fresno seems to get dirtier and more desolate every time I visit. The fact that people, like my parents, actually spend upwards of $700k to buy a home in that shithole of a city astounds me.

I get some free time Wed. afternoon and decide to cruise a lil bit. Nothing out but crackheads and homeless hoes. Out of the 6-7 hoes I saw I'd say that they had a combined total of 6-7 teeth between them. Just brutal. About 1 pm I'm rolling down Belmont and I spot this thick ass latina. Her name is Cinnamon and she hails from the Bronx. She offers me me FS for $.8 which I accept. She does a great job and is very accomodating although she was obviously sky-fucking high while I was with her.

After living in LA and the OC, where people offer you cocaine at parties as often as they offer you a beer, I have to say that the level of hard drug use in Fresno actually scares me. The girl working the drive-thru at the Taco Bell on Olive and 99 actually asked me if I wanted some crystal on my tacos. :) Anyway, if you guys would like a taste of Cinnamon then PM me for her digits.

Laters,
Joe

Cimsagro
12-08-05, 21:40
I'm new to the area. Can someone tell me where on Blackstone is the stroll.

Cimsagro
12-13-05, 23:43
My first reports on fresno:

Mon dec. 14.

Cruised Blackstone by olive, found nothing. I went back into the streets behind tower district. After a few wrong turns I was near an industrial area. In this area I found an older (35-40) woman neear a store. I slowed only a little, and she gave me the "eye". I'm bad with names, but I will try to get better. I talked her down from 30 to 25 for bbbjcim with swallow. The swallow is not that important to me, as long as there is no mess. I would rate her a 6 on regular scale. Bj was mediocre at most.

Tonighte tried the row. I found a girl near Goldenstate. Paid sixty for fs in my hotel (I live in a extented suite for now). It was a mistake. She was cute, but her p@#%#@ stank. I tried to get money back, but did not want to push to hard. ( She did know were I'm am staying and what I drive.) I did get back half. Again I did not remember her name. She was about 25, looked Irish, dd's and pretty cute. She did say she was from Santa Rosa but lives here now.

I am a fresno resident now, so reports will be coming, and I will get better with names.