PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

World of Utopia
02-03-05, 13:54
I stopped by the trailer a couple weeks ago. Tanya was working and another girl named Lil Bit. I have seen Tanya before so I tried Lil Bit. She was medium built and Latina. Good body and very nice breasts. Once in the room, she gave a cbj followed by cg. It was a trailer experience, but you cant go wrong for the price.

Reno Dude
02-19-05, 13:14
I just tried Lil Bit myself. She was average, but worth the money you spend there.

I stopped by the trailer a couple weeks ago. Tanya was working and another girl named Lil Bit. I have seen Tanya before so I tried Lil Bit. She was medium built and Latina. Good body and very nice breasts. Once in the room, she gave a cbj followed by cg. It was a trailer experience, but you cant go wrong for the price.

Matka
03-01-05, 01:21
She's an older woman I recently saw, and she's a true GFE. She only charges $200 per hour for great BBBJs, DATY, 69, etc.. She also loves to kiss!

www.madisonpeak.com

World of Utopia
03-03-05, 09:47
I am glad this board is up again, and posting is available. I was out this last weekend and picked up a wsw with native american heritage on the usual street. She was in 30s and we settled on bbbjtcim for jackson.

And the link for madison is: www.madisonpink.com

Matka
03-06-05, 00:53
I didn't notice I'd typed up her web address till I saw your massage. I guess I was peaking instead of pinking! (:

I am glad this board is up again, and posting is available. I was out this last weekend and picked up a wsw with native american heritage on the usual street. She was in 30s and we settled on bbbjtcim for jackson.

And the link for madison is: www.madisonpink.com

Reno Dude
04-01-05, 01:10
Has anyone been out to the trailer recently? I was wondering if Mae has any new girls working at the place.

Little Guy Too
04-01-05, 10:04
Has anyone been out to the trailer recently? I was wondering if Mae has any new girls working at the place.Called last week. Mae said new girls were starting this week.

Footluvr
04-11-05, 10:47
Hello friends,

I'll be in Topeka Wed-Sat this week. I have never been there before. I'm looking to sample the adult lifestyle there.

I love the AMP's or other sensual providers of massage.

Where can I find this trailer? What other suggestions would you give a Topeka rookie?

Thanks,

Footluvr

MrBoJangles
05-22-05, 09:59
Can anyone give an update on the trailer? New girls? Any good ones? Descriptions? Activities allowed? and hours? This thread has been QUIET!

Thanks

John in Tampa
06-23-05, 00:49
Can someone please *PLEASE* [ P L E A S E ] respond with some current information about the Trailer?

What is the going rate out there these days?

Please & Thank you.

El Apodo
06-28-05, 11:06
is that nothing changes too much. Same rates, but I haven't been there for awhile to check on if there are any new girls. Head down and report for us.

Sorry, I'm not more help.

EA

El Apodo
07-02-05, 09:38
and made a visit to the trailer yesterday. Two girls were there, Dee and Tonya: Dee is rather rubenesque, Tonya a little thinner, but harder looking. Prices are still the same 80 for 20 min, 100 for 30 min. Choose Dee and had a pleasant if not spectacular time.

EA

John in Tampa
07-15-05, 01:51
As reported below, expect $80 for 20 mins, or $100 for 30 mins. (I went for 30 mins). I chose Tanya, but she was a bit harsh for me. She did try really hard to make the experience fun and she seemed to really get into the CBJ. The CG, RCG, Mish, and doggie were not as enthusiastic, so we ended with more CBJ and I was fine with that. It wasn't rushed, in fact I was there a bit longer than 30 and I'd repeat the experience.

John in Tampa
08-09-05, 00:55
I have been to the Trailer (post below), but I'd like to try out Foxy Ladies. I tried to find the place, but didn't. Can someone please give me some accurate directions?

If you don't want to post them, please go ahead and PM me with them.

-----

Say, go ahead and post - let's put Topeka back on the monger map!!!

John in Tampa
08-12-05, 17:25
Well, I found myself at the trailer and was delighted to see some new faces (at least new to me) there.

FYI,

John

P.S. I am planning some other excursions, but I don;t want to bore anyone, so I am going to hold off reporting on them here until some others start posting :-)

World of Utopia
08-19-05, 14:47
The cops are out heavily again in Topeka. Recently they busted a lot of sws on the normal route. Eventhougth they took most of them, I found a wsw on the route. She was a 5 on the sw scale. BJ for jack; not bad. Be careful in this town. Glad to see new girls at trailer, i will see for myself.

SR Only
09-13-05, 11:05
Stopped by the trailer. Dee and Tonya were on board. I choose Toyna. I probably should have taken Dee. Rushed and unispired, but I did come. :)

Mae was outside saying things had been dead all day and a third girl was out but would be back in a bit.

I gotta tell myself take the 20 minutes. The 1/2 was a waste.

I also tried working on take-out at BabyDolls and VIP Club. I could not get anyone to go with it. Shame, I could really help one of these girls out. :)

SR Only

Sabotwt
09-22-05, 10:07
I will be returning to Junction City, I was wondering if there is any SW or AMP in the area any longer. It has been a while since I was there. Or is it better just to make the trip to Topeka.

I Hobby
09-30-05, 01:53
I will be returning to Junction City, I was wondering if there is any SW or AMP in the area any longer. It has been a while since I was there. Or is it better just to make the trip to Topeka.Ah! Junktown City! I used to reside there for couple of years and been back a few time since. The town has drastically change the last ten years. Fort Riley is no longer 1st Division HQ but a base for a few brigades. Which means there is a reduction of troops. Which means less GIs with disposble cash. And the night life reflect this changes. Also, JC seems to been hit hard by meth and dispair. So with no new money and addictions rampant, most SW are hideous. But if you must, go on Washington between 6 & 14 and watch out for LEs.

Eaton Well
10-11-05, 09:03
Visited the Trailer for the usual experience. Saw Tanya and the experience was less than hoped for, but it did end in the usual way. Interesting thing was that I had to wait almost 15 minutes before she came into the room. Not sure what took her so long, but perhaps they had to check my car. I do sort of look like LE! lol Anyways, you get what you pay for and DONT do the 1/2 hour!

Gmoney71
11-17-05, 04:04
I will be in town first weekend in December for business and would like some tips on AMP. Does Topeka or maybe another town have been action?

HornyInKansas
12-26-05, 00:48
Based on the advice of this site i am going to check out the trailer behind Trop56, i have found the stripclub to have some very accomindating girls. The latina one in particular to be very sexy, and gives a good hand job on a private dance.