PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-28-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Bird of Prey
03-31-05, 05:49
These are a few of the terms that have come into use on these hallowed boards that were submitted a few months ago by various members. Feel free to pick as many as you like and define them.

MongerMobile .. What your prefered mode of transportation is.
Block... Defined area of providers.
Blockette...Specfic address
WWTMD...What would the trashman do?
uber-waif...Tiny provider, not in reference to age.
uber-hottie..Ultra Hottie, Positive if by a guy, not if by themselves.
Horse..Heroin
PP/C..Pay per Cum
B/CB...???
Clix Loop...How many blocks traveled before turning around
Jockey AKA Jockette...Girl who likes it on top
On the pipe...Crackhead
Radio station changing crackhead...Crackhead just after stocking the fire
Summerteeth...Some of her teeth are missing or jagged
Equestrian...On top again
Trifecta...All three holes
Tuition..Fee paid for sex
Student..Newbie, just out of the gate, new to street (job)
Lessons...Teaching a newbie
Suspect...Unsure if a girl on the street is indeed a s/w

Bird of Prey
04-12-05, 06:10
We don't have these in Kansas, as we are far too civilized but one can find them in K.C.; Tulsa and O.K.C. The locations may be different but the song is the same...

Since a newbie's first foray into the hobby is often at an AMP, I thought I'd write up a Newbie AMP guide.

Introduction:

AMP stands for Asian Massage Parlor. Nearly all of theses establishments are owned by Koreans, even though many have Japanese-sounding names.

What to Expect:

Nearly all AMPs follow the same basic conventions:

1. Mama-san (old lady running the business) assesses you a door fee. This goes to pay for the massage/shower. It's almost always $60 for one hour, $40 for half hour.

2. Sometimes, Mama-san will give you your choice of girl. Other times, she'll take you to a room, where a girl will come in shortly after.

3. Get completely undressed. You're going to be nude almost the entire time. If you are too hesitant about this, they may suspect you as LE.

4. The girl will now take you down the hall (with you wearing a tiny ridiculous towel) for a table shower, where they'll wash everything.

5. After the shower, you'll go back to the room where the girl will give you a massage. This can range anywhere from really nice and relaxing to lame and half-assed. During the massage, the girl will probably ask you lots of questions, trying to determine if you're a cop.

6. If the girl thinks you are not a cop, she'll ask you if you want 'anything else'. This is where negotiations begin. Expect to pay $100 - $140 for FS. This can get much higher at the intown AMPs, due to people thinking too hard with their small heads and driving the price up.

7. The girl will then leave with your money, and come back, a few minutes later. This is where the real fun begins.

8. Afterwards, the girl will dress you, and lead you out.

General Tips:

1. Don't go during a peak time (during weekday lunch or weekend night). There will be more girls to choose from, and they'll rush you less.

2. Negotiating the girl to rock-bottom is not always in your best interest. You might save a few bucks, but the girl won't be as into it. Consequently, you won't have as good a time.

3. While keeping #2 in mind, don't pay more than $200 total for an hour. We need to keep inflation in check.

4. Be nice to the girl; treat her like a real person. A little kindness and flattery will go a long way towards improving your service.

5. Keeping #4 in mind, if you don't like the girl or she is giving you a hard time, don't be afraid to ask Mama-san for a new one. Just the threat of this will usually make the girl drop any bad attitude. Don't forget you're paying her, not the other way around!

6. Only bring as much cash with you as you plan to spend. Otherwise, your small head may impair your negotiation skills.

Originally posted by Mulva on the Atlanta Board

Bird of Prey
04-12-05, 06:25
Originally Posted by...NC HUNTER'S RULES OF THE HUNT (Minor modifications by me.)

I have a set of rules I posted on the Charlotte, NC board back in June of 2002 that if adherred to will usually keep you out of trouble. I think every experienced monger have their own set of rules but for the newbie this is a start.

1. Have a spare set of car keys (just in case some wild SW tries to take your keys to immobolize or blackmail you for whatever reason).

2. Make sure you have Drivers License and vehicle registration, insurance papers in car

3. Lights (including tag lights) and all safety gear (tires, etc.) operational and in good condition. (No need to give LE a reason to stop you)

4. Never go where SW suggests. Pick your own spot prior to picking up your SW. (places to park, hotels, motels, etc.)

5. Never talk money to SW while she is outside your car. Let her get in, ride around and let her feel you up and if you really want to be sure, have her give you a sample (a little head does the trick for me) before cash is offered.

6. Never allow a ride to a male in your car. I go a step further and say no more than one SW at a time in your car- even two in the front seat could mean trouble.

7. Paying in full, in advance should be avoided. (Promise of a bonus following good service has always produced better results for me!) .

8. Of course no drugs, drug paraphanelia or weapons (on them) allowed in the car.

9. Prior to picking up the SW, ensure all your valuables are locked away- including your wallet. Some of these girls are talented pickpockets.

10. After picking up girl, do whatever manuevers (legal of course) you need to do to ensure you are not being followed.

11. Read the posts for the area and know what to spend and have that amount and that amount only available. Understand the dangers and the particulars of that area. Do a bit of research here on WSG.

12. If LE stops you (STAY CALM) tell the girl to never admit to illegal behavior (STAY CALM) regardless of what the cops promise. And you do the same. (STAY CALM) Get her real name and give yours. Get your story straight before the cops separate you. (STAY CALM)

13. SW's are liars (and thieves) and are not your girlfriends no matter how nice they may appear.

14. Realize you are a target for crackheads, robbers, murderers, etc. and protect yourself accordingly.

15. If a SW won't get out of your car and is causing trouble, you will have to use your judgement. You have three options:

a. physically kick her ass out (then you have to watch your back even more whenever you are cruisin for you now have an enemy)

b. (RECOMMENDED) give her $5 to $20 to get rid of her (for "wasting her time")

c. drive up to the nearest LE and tell them you want this woman out of your car (you risk having her attempt to get you both arrested and you also have an enemy)

16. Always, always, keep your head on a swivel and be very, very aware of your surroundings at all times. use your peripheral vision and keep the SW's movements in sight at all times.

These are all things I learned through over 20 years of mongering. I know it seems like a lot but it all is second nature to us veteran mongers. Each monger has his own rules and these are just some of mine. In time, you will develop your own.

Mongering can and is an enjoyable but dangerous hobby but it can be made a bit safer if you adopt some safety rules. I hope mine are a guideline for you newbies. Happy hunting and be safe out there.

Bird of Prey
04-12-05, 06:37
I and many others have posted these before but they get covered up in the day to day discusions. Here, maybe they can live on a bit longer.

20 Rules for SW

1. IS SHE? - It ain't like in the movies - at least, not in Da Burgh! They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

BONUS INFO: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talentless junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

Member #2151
06-18-05, 14:17
I don't do the sw activity anymore, just too risky, but I do enjoy the posts here. KC has really went under with I guess all the LE activity. The Old Sarge, you would know me as JS from the old "Wish List". I found the backdoor to it a while back ago although with just a few knowing it, rarely was anyone posting. Now its down. Is it for good? I see Kathleens site is down too. Sarge, if you dont want to post any inside info here about this, hit me in pm. Again, you would recognize me as JS from Gabbys site. Let me know whats up.

Dave GD
07-14-05, 02:56
As I drive down Hwy 70 from Colorado through Kansas, I would like to find places that I can stop off at quickly, then keep on moving. Any info, either respond here, or PM me.

Thanks

Davegdb

KC Questor
07-14-05, 22:10
Not going to find much in the way of organized mongering on I-70 in Kansas. Read the Topeka thread to learn about "the Trailer". It isn't much, but it is cheap. If you are headed into Missouri, plan on stopping off in Columbia (2.5 hours East of Kansas City) for a wide variety of fun. See that forum for details.

Dave GD
07-26-05, 04:03
KC,

Thanks, I didn't get a chance to stop, but I did see all the advertisements. My question is why? Why is there this oasis in Columbia? In the middle of Missouri?

Davegdb

B Keith
07-26-05, 18:45
Dave,

I'm not sure why this oasis of adult pleasure exists in the midst of the Bible belt of Missouri. I do know that Columbia has for years operated a bunch (in the old days maybe 6 or so, probably more now) of "massage parlors" that then, as now, offer anything you want, and at a reasonable price. In the old days (15 years ago + or - ) there was an A-frame north of town, I think it was called Scorpio's, and a wonderful lady named Sunny. I recently saw that name in a post about Columbia on another thread and wondered if it was the same lady. These places have existed, basically in the same form, through many administrations of county proscecutors, county sheriffs, police chiefs, etc. All I can say is God bless them, they have sense enough to go after real crime and leave the providers the hell alone.

BK

KC Questor
07-26-05, 20:09
No one knows. Many have done exhaustive research though.

The drive across Missouri is interesting. Between Kansas City and Columbia (2 hours) there are something like 9 adult bookstores, one with strippers and one with a full-blown gay bathhouse attached. Then in Columbia itself there are like 6-7 Asian massage parlors, a bunch of strip clubs, and an honest-to-god cathouse. But then between Columbia and St. Louis there is nothing. I have no idea why this might be.

Sabotwt
09-22-05, 10:04
I will be returning to Junction City, I was wondering if there is any SW or AMP in the area any longer. It has been a while since I was there.