PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-28-05, 22:58
Thread Starter.

Mr Stinky
04-15-05, 21:54
Is anything happening in Dubuque? Or East Dubuque? Will be there in a few days and would appreciate any monger assistance.

DJ

Pleasure Giveh
06-15-05, 10:25
I am going to be in Waterloo this coming weekend and was wondering if there is anything exciting happening there these days.

The last time I was in the Mini Cinema, the back room had a sign on it that said Couples Room. Are there any couples or ladies that come there? I had some fun in there with a couple several months back.

Are there any active strolls these days? Any info would be appreciated.

Indy Wingman
08-02-05, 01:17
I finally found a lead on some SW action in Dubuque. I didn't believe it at first, but I made a loop around the block and got the wave from a BSW. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for such an encounter, so i had to bail on it. It's just off my normal route home daily, so I'm going to get prepared sometime this week and pursue a little further.

Mr Stinky
08-08-05, 11:03
This report should probably go in the Illinois section, but most readers will be in Iowa. Stopped by the River Queen in East Dubuque last week. A Tuesday night and the place hasn't changed much. Strippers still flashing their wares for dollar tips. But what has changed - at least since the last time I was there - is that the dancers are now offering take out. You can get a private lap dance for 25 and if you ask, more is available. The girl who was offering me her booty said she had a motel room down the street and said everything would cost $$. She'd lower her price to 150 if I'd go with her. Or for 100, she'd give me a bj in the car. Offered her 50, but she wouldn't take it. Not sure if all the girls there serve take out, but it can happen if you ask.

Diamond Jim's down the street is totally boring. Music will deafen you and the girls aren't the hot. YMMV.

DJ

Mister Quick
12-24-05, 18:39
Saw this in the Iowa City paper. This guy sounds really stupid, did not include his name or address whihc were in the article.

IC man arrested for soliciting sex

By Iowa City Press-Citizen

Police arrested an Iowa City man for allegedly soliciting sex from a woman last week in downtown Iowa City.

"REALLY STUPID GUY", 20, of "HIS HOME ADDRESS"., was charged with prostitution, solicitation -- an aggravated misdemeanor punishable by a maximum two years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

According to Iowa City police reports:

On Dec. 11 on the pedestrian mall, "REALLY STUPID GUY" and the woman agreed upon a price for a sex act, which was carried out at an apartment in the 500 block of East Burlington Street. "REALLY STUPID GUY" did not pay the woman for the sex and admitted the act to police. It was not immediately clear if charges would be filed against the woman.

"REALLY STUPID GUY" was released from custody after making an initial court appearance Thursday. His home phone number is unlisted and court records did not show if he had retained a lawyer.