PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Gardener
01-04-05, 11:16
I lost my contact info on a provider who lived in trailer park on far west side of Davenport. GFE experience. She had a cat that liked to watch. Anyone know her and how to contact her. I think her profile stated something about being stuck in Iowa or the Quad Cities.

Ralph
01-08-05, 21:53
Had a few varying experiences in the QC over the holidays.

Had intended to go down south- Florida or some such over the holidays but did not make it all the wya. The Quad was as close as I wound up getting. Had not intended on staopping in the QC on the way down but started hearing soem weird vehicular noises a few miles outisde of town just after 5PM, not knowing what it was and not wanting to get stuck in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night, I got a room out by the airport and figured would have things looked at the next day and be on my way.

Having lots of time to kill and having not broken down decied to do a bit of cruising in the Davenport strolls. Not much out despite it being warm (for December). eventually wound up finding a blonde WSW named Michelle siad she was in her mid 30's and looked good for her age. Told her had a hotel in Moline and would head back there about have way there she decied that it was too far to go and decided to give me oral while driving not a good idea. Pulled over to a side street and let her finsih and took her back. not exactly what I had in mind. She told me she was in a hurry to get somewhere and gave me a number to call for next time I was in tonw could have more fun. Went and got dinner and came back to look for more. Found another WSW said her name was Kathleen, a bit on the chunky side in her late 20s. Was wearing a yellow and purple jacket. She was annoyed that she had just gotten in the middle of a knife fight between a couple fo her neighbors and had a few stitches in her arm to shw me. Told me she lived in Illinois- figured that meant she would be more agreeable to go back to my hotel. No such luck beware this one. About half way to the hotel she asked for some money up front- thought she might be taken way out there and left or something. Gave her $20 at after which she said we needed to turn around and go back so she could let someone known she woudl be gone awhile. I said no we were almost to hotel, first stop light after that she dashed and staretd cursing me for leaving her in the middle of nowhere. Having had enough I decied to call it a night and ake it an early morning.

On the news noticed the huge blizzard which had made Kentucky, southern Ohio and Indiana impassable. Having been though Kentucky once before after a snow storm I knew that they considered themselves a southern state and have NO snow plows the snow goes away the natural way. Decided this was enough of a reason to call off the trip donw south and now had some spare cash to spend. Hit the stroll again saw nothing and hvaing had little luck so far hit after hours. They had two girls Devine who sort of freaks me out now since she is way pregnant (and I figure should need to take a sabatical) and Elly a very petite 20 year old blonde (way cute) She did not want as much as some of the other girls who work there so stayed and had a good time with her. She was rather annoyed that most guys seem to be choosing her over Devine and I mentioned she pregnant girls are not a real turn on for me at least. Although she is good looking Lily acted like she did not really like doing what she was doing and most likely will not choose her again. Told me she went to school with Devine and was talked into doing this rtaher than continue an unsuccessful search for alternate work.

Next day Xmas eve wound up discovering it my CV axle which was in need of replacemnet which is realtivelt minor procedure so by early afternoon had decided that it was time to head back home but was once again going on the prrowl. Being daytime there was not anything out as far as Decided to hit After Hours again. There was during the day only one girl working Holly. Although not quiite as good looking as Lily Holly was a uch better experience. Since she actually seemed to enjoy doing what she was doing- or at least was a good actress.

After I was done went to the post office to get some stuff maield out that need to go. On the way out ran into a non working girl who I had known through other circles, but nenver did anything with since she was married. Turns out she had just gotten divorced and was looking for a date for New Years. Figured cool and made arrangements to come back to town.

Come New Years Eve I get back to town adn my friedn was nowhere to be found, did not call to confirm things the day before. Her house seemed devoid of life. This was not going to be a good night I had a feeling. Decided to get a hotel for sure at this pint (had been hoping to stay with her) and in the meantime hit the strolls. Nothing much to be seen and was not in the mode to try After Hours again- they are a bit more than the SW girls and gnerally not as fun (as the good ones) Tried calling Michelle who I had seen a week before but she was spending the night watching children both hers and some friends and could not get away. Nothing much was out in terms of SW and about 11:30 was about ready to call it quits. When I spotetd a girl who looked almost too good to be a SW giving me the eye. Thought she might be a cop or something as she approached my van, until a cop passed by and she did a very quick swerve after the cop had gone she cam back adn jumped in. Headed over the bridge to Ollinois and she tols me she did not like going to Illnois since she always seemed to get fucked when she did so. Told her that was the whole point at which time she told me she did not mean it that way. Said she was 21 looked a bit older and that her name was Sierra. Things took a turn for the worse when she indcated she would not be getting fucked on this trip since it was her time of month. Agreed on doing oral, which she was real good at.

She told me she was a dancer at the strip clubs in Gulfport. Never having had any luck getting take out at any of them asked her if she or any of the other girls ever did anything like this down there. She acted like this was a real dumb question. The said most girls did see customers outisde the business, although like her many of them do not live in the area and stay in hotels across the river. Out of town girls that dont have a room will let guys take them home for the night so they have a place to stay and do a barter type deal. That however tends to drive away marreid guys who hit on the strippers. Took her back to Iowa and let her go, by this time it was New Years and I figured best get to my room before all the drunks staretd driving the streets.

Did find out later that my friend had not intentionally blown me off, she had been trying me all day on old cell phone number she had for me and kept getting a generic voice mail message supplied by the phone co. saying to leave a message and was wondering why I did not call her back at show up where she told me I should be.

Ralph
04-06-05, 13:07
Has anyone else been having problems posting stff- I have typed up a rather long report 3 times an it for some reason has not shown up. 1st time got the evil server busy message whihc plaged the old domain, 2nd time was just before it changed from worldsexguide to usasexguide and although it appeared there briefly but did not seem to make it here and the last time a couple days ago when I hit the submit button I was told I did not have permission to access the page so at this pint have spent ~15 minutes typing up a report 3 times yet it has yet to see the light of day :(

ram2005
05-12-05, 22:52
Hi guys,

I was out earlier and cruised the Davenport side didn't much out. I had kinda gave up and headed home back through rock island. This turned out to be the best move of the night seen this cute blonde walking on the one way out of the distiric area. Picked her up after going around the block she was very cute. She quickly got friendly and we went toward the southern part of town. She gave me a great blow for 30 and got naked for it. I would love to find her again. Didn't get phone but she said she lived in trailer by City Limits Bar.

Ralph
05-29-05, 13:01
Been through the QC a few times in the past month hand had no luck at all.

First trip in town had no luck but did had a weird encounter was with a girl who had the look and was acting like a SW in Davenport. Early 30's did not look drugged out and above average looking. Pulled up next to her and asked if she needed a ride, she said yes and got in. She told me she was from across the river and wanted to borrow $20 to get back home, she said she would repay me via a check in the mail. She was also quite upset in that she had been picked up by a couple of guys earlier who had thought she was a prostitue (imagine that). Told her I did not have the cash to spare but would drive her home since I was heading to Illinos. She said no and jumped out of the car in front of an auto body shop that had a neon sign saying"open" lite up- claiming she had frined who hung out there- I suspect it was closed. Saw her again about an hour later back where I first saw her acting the same way.

Second time through again saw nothing on the streets that I would be interested in- I think LE only goes after the better looking girls. In a bit of a rush and decied to try After Hour even though could not really afford it- despite the sign that says open 24 Hours was greeted by 2 girsl (neither who had seen before) who were in process of leaving and told me they were closed, menetioned the sign and they told me that only applies when they are there. Was hoping to try a girl Dee Dee who had seen there but not taken during a previous visit. she looked a little older late 20s than the other girls and figured she may be a bit better at service. The young ones there although cute are always hurried and act like they hate their job.

Third tyrr also saw nothing in town save one girl who kept giving me the look but was always with a couple of guys. Finally found her alone and she appraoched me. Asked if I was looking and if I was a cop. She said if i was looking and not a cop that I should park the car and go to her place which was only a couple of blocks away. Not having taken any stupid pills I declined.

Ralph
06-30-05, 16:54
Made it through the QC a little over a week ago and waound up meeting several women most of whom I would avoid again. Had gotten a hotel in advance this time at the foot of I-74 bridge in Iowa.

Ran the Davenport stroll and first thing i spot was a young brunette SW who I picked up and took back to the hotel. Very thin said her name was Andrea but everyone called her Little Mama since she had a baby wen she was in high school. Get back to the room and agree on a price for everything and I give her $$$. She pulls out a pack of cigaretes and exclaims she must have dropped the ligter when she was getting out of my car and steps outside to pick it. Up hear another vehicle pull up and she was high tailing it out of there. Did not catch the plate number of her accomplish but he or she was driving a mid 90's red dodge or plymouth mini van whihc had one of its tail lights smashed and replacted with a piece of red plexi glass. Avoid her or anyone you see lingering around a van like this.

Went back to the stroll and wound up pickcing up another WSW a bit betetr than avergae looking brunette early 30's forget her name. She had asked me for a ride while I was a t a stop sign and agreed. asked her where she was going and she said she needed to get to the foot of the I-74 bridge so headed back towards my motel. Told me she was in a bad area and should not have been walking around there and that she was heading back home to Illinois- town I had not heard of Camridge. She said she hoped I would tke her there- replied I had no intention of heading to Illinois tonite whihc got her somewhat annoyed. Got to the bridge and pulled over to let her out. She asked what I was doing and I mentioned I was dropping her off where she asked me to she was rather upset saying she really needed a ride home and could not walk across the bridge. She got but was somewhat pissed about it. She never did offer any services or even hint that oh if you give me I ride home I'll be real gratefu and do this for you.

third time was a charm, On my way back to the stroll in Bettnedorf before the highway becomes 2 way again spotted a blonde girl walking. Pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride, she said yes and asked her wher she was going. Said her name was Nikki and she was on eher way to work. Asked where worrk was and she said she worked ata car wash- asked where and she said where ever and then said she did washes making a BJ motion and waxes mspreading her legs and poining to her crotch then asked if I need a wash adn a wax. Took her back to hotel and proceeded to get both wash adn wax from her- the price of a wash more more than a wax since she told me she had fun with a wax but not a wash. Turns out that she really does work at a car wash adn did not do this on a regualr basis- she needed to coem up with some $$$ to pay off a fine for being caught in public while intoxicated. Had me take her to HyVee on Kimberley when we were done caliing a friend who worked there was getting off work soon and take her home. She did offer me a phone number whihc I took but after dropping her off discovered it is 6 digits long and thus notmuch use.

Mister Quick
07-18-05, 21:07
After having picked up my first profesional woman about a month ago in Bloomington I did some interent searching and found this place. Returned to Bloomington last week and had no luck on my second try. According to this forum there are 4 places within am hour drive give or take of my place where women can be found. Bloomington which is batting 500, Peoria which appears to not be a friendly place for this kind of activity lately, Rockford and the Quad Cities. Decided to make the trek to the Quad Cities last Friday and try my luck.

Arrived early evening and first found a hotel room did so in Milan IL even though most of the action is in Iowa since if I wanted to use my cell phone I did not want to pay the high out of state rates I learned I get charged when I leave Illinois. Went over to the Iowa side of the river and did the cruise thing in areas suggested here. Did not see any working girls or at least ones that I was sure were- I am guessing it would not be considereed proper to stop and ask a girl if she was a prostitute and not 100% certain how to tell unless they approac you. After about an hour of crusing decied to get dinner, came back to the cruise area and noticed that there appeared to be some incident at the tanning place across from the post office whihc required police attention. I am guessing this is the place mentioned here as being a brothel. Feeling a bit nervous I decided to reurn to my hotel in Illinois empty handed.

My luck took a turn for the better. about 1/2 a mile from my hotel I spotted a young blonde girl on rt 67 who waved at me as I passed her. I went around the block stopped and offered her a ride whihc she accepted. She told me her name was Nicole and I a guessing she may be the same girl Ralph mentioned she she talked about being on her way to work at the car wash. Told her this is what I was looking for and took her back to my hotel room. She seemed to really get into doing even more so than I was. I am still abit nervous about doing this kind of thing. When we were done she had me take her down the road to a tralier park near the intersection of Rt 5 and Rt 67. She told me she lived there but did not want to point out a specific trailer. I asked her about getting together again in the morning, something she seemed agreeable to. She gave me a number to reach her whihc turned out to be bogus since when I tried it in the morning I got a business' answering machine.

Ralph
09-13-05, 13:47
Hope this is working more or less a test to see if I can handle the photo thing now that have a scanner available. This is photo of Nikki who I saw once in June would meet up with her again if I was still was after such things.

Have more ohotos to upload if this works!

Ralph
09-13-05, 15:35
Looks like lots of folks re looking at this stuff since the first pic I uploaded worked and now has 97 views. Scanned another.

This is the second girl named Amada picked up in the QC. She is the second one named Amanda found in the area. Saw her once in early June. She had just gotten out of jail for helping her boyfriend (who wass still locked up) flee the scene of a robbery- she claimed she did not knwo what he was up to. Seems if you are a high school dro out with a criminal record there are not a lot of jobs open for you. Her stepfather started setting her up with his friends. The night I met her she was upset with him since they had been giving him $100 to spend the night with her but he was only giving her 20- and then asking her for help in paying the rent! I found her in Davenport took her to my motel, where she would not let me take any nude photos of her. I did get this one when I dropped her off in Illinois. Got a phone number but when I called a few days later got her stepfather who told me he had not seen her in about a week but if I wanted he could set me up with her mom! Nice loving husband.

Ralph
09-13-05, 16:14
Saw her on a regualr basis about 5 -6 years ago- first QC girl I picked up. Nice girl who had spent some time locked up on prostitution charges. When I met her she had a job at John Deere but still needed some extra cash. Had a job at the lingerie shop but told me she quite to do the streets since at the shop you had no choice of guys and she did not like black guys or guys who were older than her father. Had taken a lot of revealing photos of her but this is the only one the photo shop did not confiscate since the rest were too adult- I dont go there any more. Last time I tried calling her place her dad told me she had a falling out with him and her moter and left home. At the time she would have been about 24. No clue what happened to her.

This is the last one for the day.

Ralph
09-14-05, 11:00
Seems as though there are a LOT more people who are looking at pictures than are actaully making reports here.

This one is Amanda who at times goes by Mandy. Saw her on numerous occasions beginning last year. A couple of times at her parent's home. Not the best since she really does not like sex! She dropped out of high school after having a kid - the father is black guy who is older than her dad- she wont ID since she does not want to get him in trouble thus she gets no $$$ for kid. She seems to prefer black guys and talks like a black chic- something her mother is not real happy about. The one time I saw her mom she said it was nice that Amanda was seeing a white guy. Last time I saw her she came to my hotel took the money and dashed. so next few times I was in town called her and left a message saying I would see her again but did not wnat to get ripped off. Saw her once since then on the stroll.

Mister Quick
09-20-05, 09:47
After striking out in Cedar Rapids and having to head back to Illinois decided to try the QC again where I got lucky a few months ago. I tried the number I had been given by Nicole and this time got a person to respond who said she no longer was living there the woman who answered said she thought she was staying with some other frinds but knew not how to get in touch with her. After seeing Ralph's pic of Nikki I can confirm it is the same girl. After seeing how many people have looked at the pics posted here n the past couple of weeks I would think there would be more reports.

Decided to try crusiing again and very few girls (none who I thought were worth picking up) were out on the Iowa side of the river and none at all were to be seen in Illinois. Headed back to Iowa and contmeplated going to one of the two places described there. Passed on Sugars since there was a rather mean looking and big guy just sittig on their doorstep, not sure if he was a bouncer or something. Stopped at After Hours and was greeted by a rather cute black girl who told me she was the only girl there that night. Not being attracted to black chics I passed on her. After leaving there I did see a couple of white girls walking the street slowed donw and noticed that one must have weighed at least 300 lb the other was thin by comparison but was still a bit overweight. The big girl approched my car and asked if she could have a ride - after seeing her up close said no and told her I was tying to get my bearings- had pulled out a map of the QC and was looking at it when she got to my car.

Had wasted too much time and decied to leave. as I was stopped at a light waiting to get back on the bridge a guy pulls up to me who had a Black SW in the car with him whom I had seen and passed earlier. She was very loud and hyper active and was yelling at him stating the various prices she wanted for her services- I could hear them very clearly over my car radio. Looked over their way and she opened window on his car and yelled that if I wanted she would meet me later and yelled a location of where she would be. I pity that poor guy and headed home.

Fun Boy
10-04-05, 15:08
Was out and about on 9-29(last thursday around 10:30-11pm) and saw at least 4 SWs, all in the 3-5 range. Got lucky and picked up a WSW at the newer liquor store on 2nd and Myrtle(just down the street from Sugars). Said her name was Monica, a short redhead, probably an 8-9 on the sw scale. Very cute, a little drunk, and hates working downtown. Said she was 26 and looked it, definitely wasn't your normal crack ho that QC area is full of. FS for .5, but well worth it. Didn't get any contact info as she was staying with a friend and couldn't give that # to me. Dropped her at 12th and Marquette and called it a night.

Stay safe and have fun.

Fun Boy

Fun Boy
10-04-05, 15:19
Was back in the QC area on Sat(10-1) in the afternoon around 3pm. Saw about 6 SW(3 black, 3 white), none looked especially good except for a white SW that looked too good. Had red hair and was wearing red pants and red shirt, seemed a little too obvious, but after driving by her several times she seemed to be the real deal. By then I had to leave to go over to Rock Island, absolutely nothing out in RI. After working until about 9:30pm, came back over to Davenport and drove around for quite awhile. Only saw 1 LE, but there very few SWs out. Maybe 1 or two and there were probably 20 guys driving around looking, so they were snatched up pretty quick. Went and got something to eat around 11:30 and came back around 1am and found a BSW(around Brown and 3rd St) who wanted to buy some drugs. Told her she could buy them after. She agreed and gave nice CBJ. Probably a 5-6 on SW scale, but had really nice large, firm breasts that made up for the fact that she wasn't very good at BJ. She was very obviously into smoking MJ and was really very mellow the whole time. Dropped her off at some dealers place and drove home.

Fun Boy

Ralph
10-07-05, 15:42
This is the petite redhead picked up several times last year. Look through old reports. I am not the only one who reported on her and she did not want her name used if I talkd about her on th internet. Looks better in person then in her pics. She is another one of the girls who refused t let me take any nude pics of her. Nice attitude and fairly attractive for an older woman- she was like 36 or 37. Did not see her at all the last few times I cruised the QC. I know she was talking about moving back with her family in Oklahoma and hope she got what she wanted.

Member #4195
10-14-05, 09:36
Where do you look on the Illinois side? I don't know where to go and the little lurking I've done over there has had no results. Actually, it would probably be helpful to post *any* local sites that have traffic.

Thanks!

Mister Quick
10-22-05, 18:07
Not sure if they are common or not since I have only been in the area looking a couple of times, but the one girl I did find in IL was on Rt 67 going south before you get to several lower priced motels. Perhaps someone who lives in the area knows more. I did see a couple of possible black SW in the one way system just after you come accross bridge from Iowa and get out of downtown, but was not interested in them.

Travel Time
10-25-05, 14:25
Gents,

I will e in the quad cities next week. Any info on where the "Distrct" is or any good lingerie shops with extras would be appreciated. I am not familiar with the area at all.

Any dirty tittie bars in the QC?

Thanks,

TT

Mister Quick
11-01-05, 15:17
Was in the Quad Cities last week and was running the stroll area in Davenport and Rock Island. Although from reading stuff here, it looks like the girl I found in RI was just a fluke.

Got into town late Am and got a hotel room, since I needed to spend the night. Cruised Davenport mid day and saw a few girls out most of them were ones I would have passed on if they were free. After not finding anything went to an afternoon meeting that I was in town for. After the meeting again nothing out worth picking up. Left town to take car of other business and got back around 10 PM, again did not see much of anything out. Through out the day some of the girls who work at the place that was busted across from the post office were sitting on the steps (they looked better than anything on the street but I am reluctant to try the place since they had been busted before).

I was about to give up when I spotted someone who was giving me the eye on 2nd St by the Kraft factory. Was not sure if it was a guy or girl or their race, age or appearance since they were really bundled up. Stopped and was pleasantly surprised to find out it was a fairly attractive younger (early 20s white girl) asked her if she needed a ride and she said yes. Her name is Misty. Told me she cant get a job since she has a problem paying attention (I think she said ADHT) and gets money fro the government although someone else must handles it for her. She had been staying with her boyfriend and one of his friends but they had been evicted a couple of days earlier for stealing electricity. Her boyfriend was staying with his son who did not approve of her since she was 10 years younger than he (the son) was and had been sleeping in the back of boyfriend's car for past couple of nights- the reason for wearing all the clothes she owned. She said the government lady who handles her money had found her a new place to stay but she could not move in there until November 1. She wanted the heat in the car turned up all the way.

Told her I had a hotel room on other side of town and asked her if she wanted to go there. She agreed. When we got there she turned up the heat in the room and started taking clothes off. Underneath huge overalls she had on about 4 or 5 layers of clothes that she proceeded to peel off. Turns out that she was much better looking than I would have guessed when I picked her up. I had gotten a jacuzzi suite and told her the hot tub would be nice and warm and started filling it up. When she was naked she crawled into bed and asked me if I would join her to help keep her warm. She was very cold and am guessing she had been outside for quite awhile. Started making out, but stopped to check on the hot tub. It was full so we got in and picked up where we had left off. I had never done it in a hot tub before and wound up trying a number of different positions before finding some that actuality were comfortable for both of us. She really seemed to enjoy sex and told me she always went for older guys, learned she was 23, seems that her mother had told her they know how to please a woman in and did not need to be taught anything. I was feeling comfortable with her and when we were done and dried off told her she could spend the night- waterbeds are better than cars.

Had to wake up earlier than I wanted to since had a meeting at 9 AM. Misty was unprepared for the alarm but after waking up she told me she was horny and started giving me a hand job I reciprocated and began playing with her pussy. I had come prepared and had an extra condom so we did it in several positions in bed. I took a shower she declined to do it with me, preferring to take one by herself with the bathroom door closed, since she felt it was weird having a guy watch her. She also would not let me take her picturestating it would give people the wrong impression as to the kind fo girl she was. She asked to be driven to her grandmother who lives in an old folks home on the other side of town, that happened to be in the direction I was going. Although en rout there she asked if she could borrow some money and stop at a gas station to get some food. Gave her $20 and she came out with a big bag of junk food, apologized since there was not much change and told her she could just keep it She asked me if I would be in town again that night, said no somewhat disappointing her. She said she would like to see me again if I did make it back to town and gave me a number for her phone although she said it would not work until she had more minutes for it something she was very grateful for. Gave her another $20 to get some and dropped her off.

Mister Quick
11-01-05, 15:19
Was in the Quad Cities last week and was running the stroll area in Davenport and Rock Island. Although from reading stuff here, it looks like the girl I found in RI was just a fluke.

Got into town late Am and got a hotel room, since I needed to spend the night. Cruised Davenport mid day and saw a few girls out most of them were ones I would have passed on if they were free. After not finding anything went to an afternoon meeting that I was in town for. After the meeting again nothing out worth picking up. Left town to take car of other business and got back around 10 PM, again did not see much of anything out. Through out the day some of the girls who work at the place that was busted across from the post office were sitting on the steps (they looked better than anything on the street but I am reluctant to try the place since they had been busted before).

I was about to give up when I spotted someone who was giving me the eye on 2nd St by the Kraft factory. Was not sure if it was a guy or girl or their race, age or appearance since they were really bundled up. Stopped and was pleasantly surprised to find out it was a fairly attractive younger (early 20s white girl) asked her if she needed a ride and she said yes. Her name is Misty. Told me she cant get a job since she has a problem paying attention (I think she said ADHT) and gets money fro the government although someone else must handles it for her. She had been staying with her boyfriend and one of his friends but they had been evicted a couple of days earlier for stealing electricity. Her boyfriend was staying with his son who did not approve of her since she was 10 years younger than he (the son) was and had been sleeping in the back of boyfriend's car for past couple of nights- the reason for wearing all the clothes she owned. She said the government lady who handles her money had found her a new place to stay but she could not move in there until November 1. She wanted the heat in the car turned up all the way.

Told her I had a hotel room on other side of town and asked her if she wanted to go there. She agreed. When we got there she turned up the heat in the room and started taking clothes off. Underneath huge overalls she had on about 4 or 5 layers of clothes that she proceeded to peel off. Turns out that she was much better looking than I would have guessed when I picked her up. I had gotten a jacuzzi suite and told her the hot tub would be nice and warm and started filling it up. When she was naked she crawled into bed and asked me if I would join her to help keep her warm. She was very cold and am guessing she had been outside for quite awhile. Started making out, but stopped to check on the hot tub. It was full so we got in and picked up where we had left off. I had never done it in a hot tub before and wound up trying a number of different positions before finding some that actuality were comfortable for both of us. She really seemed to enjoy sex and told me she always went for older guys, learned she was 23, seems that her mother had told her they know how to please a woman in and did not need to be taught anything. I was feeling comfortable with her and when we were done and dried off told her she could spend the night- waterbeds are better than cars.

Had to wake up earlier than I wanted to since had a meeting at 9 AM. Misty was unprepared for the alarm but after waking up she told me she was horny and started giving me a hand job I reciprocated and began playing with her pussy. I had come prepared and had an extra condom so we did it in several positions in bed. I took a shower she declined to do it with me, preferring to take one by herself with the bathroom door closed, since she felt it was weird having a guy watch her. She also would not let me take her picturestating it would give people the wrong impression as to the kind fo girl she was. She asked to be driven to her grandmother who lives in an old folks home on the other side of town, that happened to be in the direction I was going. Although en rout there she asked if she could borrow some money and stop at a gas station to get some food. Gave her $20 and she came out with a big bag of junk food, apologized since there was not much change and told her she could just keep it She asked me if I would be in town again that night, said no somewhat disappointing her. She said she would like to see me again if I did make it back to town and gave me a number for her phone although she said it would not work until she had more minutes for it something she was very grateful for. Gave her another $20 to get some and dropped her off.

Slag Runner
11-12-05, 13:10
Picked up Boo (that’s right, Boo) as she was walking North on Myrtle towards 2nd Street. I first saw her in the gas station at Myrtle and River Drive buying cigarettes. She looked good in the store where I could really check her out. She is about 5, 2”, perhaps 100 pounds, shoulder length hair that is light brown with blonde highlights and a nice tan. She looks young but I later figured out she is just about 40. She was wearing a huge, bright yellow Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker over a sweater and jeans.

As she left the gas station and started walking towards 2nd, I asked if she needed a ride. She was talking on the cell phone when I approached her and it took forever for her to end the call and make up her mind to get into my car. She began telling me where she was going along with her story of recntly leaving an abusive relationship in Muscatine to live with a sister in Davenport. Unspecified problems with the sister caused the sister to boot her ass out of the house and to Boo’s misfortune (my good luck), she was for the moment rooming with friends under unpredictable circumstances until she could find a place of her own.

We drove to a depressing old house near the intersection of 6th Street and Warren that was very dilapidated and appeared to be broken down into a couple of small apartments. When we pulled up I asked her to come to my hotel to hang out for a while and again, after some hesitation, she said ok. Once we got to my hotel, I made her a drink and within 2 minutes she said, “OK, what are we going to do here? You aren’t a cop are you” So, Boo was not a first timer.

We had a satisfactory session of half and half. She has a tiny, toned body with flat breasts. They look like they may have been outstanding at one time but kids and gravity have them pointing to the ground now. She was enthusiastic and very accommodating. Nice to talk to and fairly articulate despite her admission that she quit school in the sixth grade and has not been able to complete a GED class. I asked if a person has to complete the class before taking the test and she sadly said "No, but I am too stupid to just take the test, I can’t pass it”.

Although she was familiar with the drill, I do not think she is commonly hitting the streets. She does not know anything about Davenport and I have never seen her on the street before. She had a run of hard luck with her family that only intensifies her low self-esteem and with no job skills or work record; she is just trying to get by. If you see her treat her well and help her out. She is really a nice person to spend a little time with.

Mister Quick
12-10-05, 13:52
Went to the QC mid week to do some Xmas shopping and decided to hit the stroll when I was done. No one was out most likley since ti was too cold. I know I would not want to be outside in the cold & snow. The After Hours place looks like it has been closed down, saw lots of police activity there during a trip during the summer and noticed that it was busted in reports o here, so maybe they got closed down for good. Always been a bit reluctant to go there or the other similar place about a block away.

Saw this report in the local paper. It is an abridged version of the article, much of it went into details about the "SUSPECT" who was named and is a prominent citizen, figure no need to cause him any more grief. This incident took place a couple months ago but only made the paper's this week for unknown reasons.

Capt. David Struckman, commander of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Davenport Police Department, said the SUSPECT allegedly drove alone in the 900 block of West Second Street in downtown Davenport. Police say he tried to solicit a sex act from an undercover police officer posing as a prostitute. After a deal for money in exchange for an unspecified sex act was reached, the officer told the SUSPECT she was a police officer.

The incident was videotaped. The officer took down the SUSPECT's personal information and informed him there would be a warrant put out for his arrest. He was allowed to leave.

Capt. Struckman said police didn't arrest people on the spot because they wanted to catch as many offenders as possible during the sting operation. The focus of the investigation effort was on street prostitution, using a variety of enforcement and investigative tactics, including surveillance and undercover officers.

In all, nine men and one woman were charged with prostitution during the sweep in that location.

Ralph
12-12-05, 23:54
Was in the Quad Cities earlier today and ran into Amanda #2 (whose pic I posed a couple months ago) out at the mall when I was getting lunch. She was trying to get a cell phone she had been given activated. Did not recognise her at first since she had dropped several pounds (drug habit?) but she knew me and asked if I was wanting to date. Told her no that I had a girlfriend now to whihc she replied "so?" Then told her I only had enough cash for lunch and gas back home, so if she was offering a freebie I'd take it. That was not what she had in mind but told me if I changed my mind that she was now hanging out a couple of blocks west of the liquor store on Rt 67 just south of downtown (near Martin Luthor King Center- whihc I dont know where it is). This is in Rock Island. Told me if I waited around she would give me her cell number, I did not.

Not interested but thought there might be someone on here who was. She seemed to act like there were more girls out in Rock Island than in Davenport. Do not know if this is a recent development or just something that has been overlooked by myself over the years.

Mister Quick
12-14-05, 13:26
This was in a recent ditio of the QC Newspaper. The print article had a photo of one of the areas where I have SW hang out.

Davenport will test cameras at trouble spots

By Tom Saul

Cameras already catch those who run red lights at some Davenport intersections, and soon there will be speed cameras to nab lead-footed drivers.

Louis Brems/QUAD-CITY TIMES The City of Davenport is going to install surveillance cameras as a test and may put one of them in place on a high-rise building to monitor activity in the 600 block of West 3rd Street. Police have been called there about 1,200 times over the past 12 months on reports ranging from shots fired and robbery to vice crimes and noise disturbances.

Later this month, police and other city officials will consider taking the use of such cameras even further as they start tests of systems that would carry out surveillance at two locations on city streets in an effort to monitor possible trouble and help solve crimes.

“These are public areas where activity can and will be recorded,” Police Chief Mike Bladel said of the planned tests that are expected to start Dec. 19. “If you are considering committing a crime in those areas, you may want to change your mind.”

The locations of the test cameras still are being determined. Bladel said he wants one on top of the Heritage Highrise senior citizen apartments building to monitor the 500 and 600 blocks of West 3rd Street and one to monitor the area around West 14th and Washington streets.

Rob Henry, the city’s chief information officer, said he wants one on the Heritage and a second one at the intersection of West 3rd and Harrison streets. The tests will look at the use of analog and digital systems and may determine whether wireless cameras can be used.

Alderman Keith Meyer, 3rd Ward, said he welcomes the installation of a camera on the Heritage. In the past 12 months, police have been in action in the 600 block of West 3rd Street about 1,200 times. Incidents have included shots fired, robberies, assaults, vice crimes, noise and other disturbances. The block houses a small grocery store that sells alcohol and an on-demand day-labor agency that attracts people to the sidewalk out front.

“The liquor store in the middle of the block fuels the criminal activity like gasoline on a fire, and the ever-present job seekers and lack of loitering enforcement make the sidewalk a haven for prostitution and criminals passing drugs,” Meyer said.

The store, 3rd Street Mart, has been a point of contention among aldermen and a source of complaints by neighbors. Some say its sale of alcohol aggravates existing problems in the neighborhood. The City Council first issued a liquor license for the business in 2003 and renewed it Wednesday night over the objections of some aldermen.

Owner Jim Murtaza said he has no problems with the city monitoring what goes on in front of his store. In the past, he has worked with the city and the police to try to prevent problems caused by those who congregate on the sidewalk out front. That has included giving the police tapes from his own surveillance cameras.

But instead of letting people know the camera is going up, Murtaza said the monitoring should be done secretly. “They are trying to catch the bad guys. You can do that better if you don’t tell everyone you are watching them,” he said.

Frank Klipsch, the president and chief executive officer of the nearby Scott County Family Y, said that if the camera stops “negative activity” in the block, he is all for it. While the problems have stayed across the street so far, the downtown Y is contemplating renovations. There also are “hundreds of kids who pass through the doors here every week, and there are things going on over there that we would rather not have them see.”

Installation of cameras in some areas of the city will “help to deny criminals secluded spots and help protect the community,” Bladel said. Officers will be able to monitor the cameras and watch for illegal activity. Because the cameras will produce high-resolution images if need be, officers can replay recordings and “grab” still photos that can be used to identify suspects.

The tests will cost the city nothing, Henry said. Future costs would depend on what systems the city bought and how many cameras were installed. In the next several weeks, officials will head to South Sioux City, Neb., a community that operates an inter-linked system of 140 cameras which monitor traffic, intersections and city streets.

The following are comments from the readers. In no way do they represent the views of the Quad-City Times or Lee Enterprises

CJ wrote on December 12, 2005 8:59 PM:"The police are too busy making sure their cars are safe."

Ralph
12-27-05, 17:59
Tammy was not a regualr SW but hit te streets when times were rough. When I found her she was needing money to pay the electric nd get it tutned back on. Took her back to her place on the top of the hill (and needed a flashlght to get around- she really did not have any electricity) OK service, she did not want any nude picsof her taken. Gave me a phone number and saw her again about 3 weeks later. After the second encouter, she told me the next one could be free if I would be a part of a 3some, with her boyfriend. She had seen a DP in a porno and rally wanted to try it. I declined, figure if I ever did a 3some I would wnt it with 2 other girls. The point becmae moot since next time I was through town her phone was no longer in service.