PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Admin
03-28-05, 22:46
Thread Starter.

Sunflower
09-04-05, 17:42
Is there any information about the Garden Spa? The phone number is not in service. I always had good session's with Ann, older woman but gave very good massage and more.

CadillacJack
09-05-05, 14:18
Garden Spa on IL side of Quad Cities? Or where?

Amp Ferret
09-05-05, 23:05
It used to be in Port Byron On the Il. side. It closed in march I think. Lee told me they would be opening up in July in Davenport I think. I still haven't found any sign of them. If anyone who lives in the QC has any idea where they reopened or even if they did for that matter, I'd appreciate a heads up.

Fun Boy
09-23-05, 00:22
There's a new AMP in Milan, IL on airport rd(3422 Airport rd, Milan, IL). Lots of construction on airport rd. but it's not too difficult to find. $70 for hr massage. HS for small donation and top came off with no prompting. Can't remember the name of the woman(in her late 30's, probably 40's), really nice, natural DD breasts. 2 other asian women there as well. One much older and kind of scary and another that was similiar to the one I had. Was not rushed, but no TS yet. Apparantly they've only been open 1 week. You can find more info in their ad in the QCTimes if you're in the area.

Have fun and stay safe.

Fun Boy

Oh, not same women as Garden Spa, but make sure and mention that you've been there and had 'oriental massage'. It'll make that first time a little smoother.

Fun Boy
10-04-05, 14:52
Went for 2nd time on 9-29 and was met by mamasan, the woman I had massage from the first time(see prev. post). She collected the $70 and then introduced me to Jeanie, who is much younger than the rest of the women there. In her early 30's at most. Small breasts(B's at most), but she didn't seem to mind rubbing them against me during massage. She didn't take anything off, but did let me touch. Has really long hair and all the rest of the women working there have short hair. Jeanie gave great massage and a very nice, slow HJ. Total massage time about an hour and a half. Tipped her .2. They do have a do it yourself shower that was completed earlier last week.

Fun Boy

Mr Stinky
10-05-05, 17:57
Fun Boy,

Was in QC today and saw the ad in the paper. Called and was given price and directions. Didn't have time today, but plan on stopping next time I'm in town. Did you get the impression that more was available, other than a hs? It sounds like a place in Sycamore, Sun Spa. A very good massage for .6 and a hs for a donation - usually .4 But, after a couple visits, was able to get pretty much anything I wanted as long as I bring the cover. Wonder if Island is the same way.

DJ