PDA

View Full Version : Blue Star Spa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

Carl1985
04-23-21, 17:57
I agree, I've never had any issues with her, two sides to a story.

Wow sorry to hear that. I don't recall her ever refusing anything I've tried, though I tend not to be very creative. Anyway, that's too bad.

CheapCharlie
04-24-21, 08:33
Anybody been here after 8 pm? Just wondering what its like with all those "gangstas" and punks hanging out over there. Geez, going on 3 weeks and still get all those cockroaches over there.

MasterChief69
04-24-21, 14:24
Anybody been here after 8 pm? Just wondering what its like with all those "gangstas" and punks hanging out over there. Geez, going on 3 weeks and still get all those cockroaches over there.They camp out in the parking hour to the wee hours. They fuck with the restaurant customers coming and going. Forget trying to park back there. I won't be going back until they clear that mess out.

Kennie1933
04-24-21, 15:56
Bad reputation is reputation too.

Girls here are like entertainers.

Bad reviews may reduce her biz but also boost her biz too. Guys with good memory with her can think about her name again and again. Indirect ad. Placebo effect.

Last weeks a lot talk about mika mika mika new star. And now a lot review about star star.All I am trying to say is this, and this is not about any particular poster. If you go to a restaurant and order a bowl of XYZ because you never tried it, and you end up hating it, that's unfortunate, but the next guy that comes in might say, HEY! Give me a bowl of XYZ, I love that stuff! As always, with any restaurant and with any provider, YMMV. And that's what this site is all about, sort of like a Yelp for mongers. Now, if 9 out of 10 mongers post similar bad comments about a restaurant, you might not consider going there but who knows, you might be the lucky 1 out of 10 who loves it.

EastSide89
04-24-21, 16:43
Anybody been here after 8 pm? Just wondering what its like with all those "gangstas" and punks hanging out over there. Geez, going on 3 weeks and still get all those cockroaches over there.I still park right back there I no care couple of them was eyeing me up so I them um straight what the fuck you looking at. They no say shit just continue talking with each other they ain't gangsters they soft batches. I even smoke my joint in the parking lot before going in the no even ask me for one hit. The thing is they know how to fuck with and who not to. I just going to go have fun and blow two loads inside a pussy. I no care how many punks stay there.

Enona1
04-24-21, 18:26
They camp out in the parking hour to the wee hours. They fuck with the restaurant customers coming and going. Forget trying to park back there. I won't be going back until they clear that mess out.Just passed by. About four to five cop cars. Think they're warning the kids to stop hanging out there. About time!

Makana9
04-24-21, 19:46
Just passed by. About four to five cop cars. Think they're warning the kids to stop hanging out there. About time!I saw that too, slowed down because driving back to Waiks on Phillips in the back of BStar. Parked in the front a couple of nights ago with a friend I was treating bc he was down and needed to let one loose. They stare, I stop and laugh waiting for that one nappy hair kid to say something, and kept walking right in. Complained to a friend with stars in the force, why you humbug the homeless on the sidewalks (I understand why) they got to move, but the roaches can set up camp on that corner? WTFH, good boy my a $$, what about the ones they stole and harasses? What about them, BUT those rather concentrate on the criminal element bc poor boy, go to school, get a job, go to the job corp, join the military. Roach off the system, I will stop there. When my friend and I left (he was all smiles and walking tall) they were by the wall close to that red truck on the corner. Stood there, they moved, yea, just like small kid days on the Westside going to school. He was lucky, YMMV, but he had fun with Star, but again he needed to get his funk on. Auryte! They got to move before going get problems. Charge them rent for the space.

Enona1
04-24-21, 21:30
I saw that too, slowed down because driving back to Waiks on Phillips in the back of BStar. Parked in the front a couple of nights ago with a friend I was treating bc he was down and needed to let one loose. They stare, I stop and laugh waiting for that one nappy hair kid to say something, and kept walking right in. Complained to a friend with stars in the force, why you humbug the homeless on the sidewalks (I understand why) they got to move, but the roaches can set up camp on that corner? WTFH, good boy my a $$, what about the ones they stole and harasses? What about them, BUT those rather concentrate on the criminal element bc poor boy, go to school, get a job, go to the job corp, join the military. Roach off the system, I will stop there. When my friend and I left (he was all smiles and walking tall) they were by the wall close to that red truck on the corner. Stood there, they moved, yea, just like small kid days on the Westside going to school. He was lucky, YMMV, but he had fun with Star, but again he needed to get his funk on. Auryte! They got to move before going get problems. Charge them rent for the space.Passed by after leaving Asia about 2:00. Parking lot empty except for cars that look like customer cars. Couple kids hanging out at the "shrine". Nuff already! Nothing is being accomplished except people getting pissed.

AlaWaiBlvd
04-24-21, 21:36
Sucks to hear. This was one of my regular places to go until all this unwanted attention.

Passed by after leaving Asia about 2:00. Parking lot empty except for cars that look like customer cars. Couple kids hanging out at the "shrine". Nuff already! Nothing is being accomplished except people getting pissed.

RugMuncha
04-24-21, 23:16
Made an appointment to see Star recently based on reviews by others. First of all, I'm 5'-7" and a lean 180 lbs. With that said, I felt like a running back lined up against a NCAA division nose tackle. Star has a rather pretty asian gangster girl. About 5'-3" Black hair down to the middle of her back, with large C or Dee's, however they didn't exactly standout as you would expect, since the rest of her is BIG also. Not really a sloppy big, but BIG. Her shoulders, back and mid-section would make anyone standing on the otherside of her very hard to see. Below that, she has a BIG butt and THUNDER THIGHS. She is really friendly, gowever her service is very very rushed, since she's a had a pretty long line of guys checking her out. Her BBBJ is nothing special, nor is the rest of the service. Sbe will do a pretty animalistic CG to try and get you to bust real quick. For those who like VBBW, Star's your girl. She does sneak on a cover, and is quite rushed. Friendly, somewhat pretty, but no repeat for me.

WonHungLow
04-25-21, 21:30
Made an appointment to see Star recently based on reviews by others. First of all, I'm 5'-7" and a lean 180 lbs. With that said, I felt like a running back lined up against a NCAA division nose tackle. Star has a rather pretty asian gangster girl. About 5'-3" Black hair down to the middle of her back, with large C or Dee's, however they didn't exactly standout as you would expect, since the rest of her is BIG also. Not really a sloppy big, but BIG. Her shoulders, back and mid-section would make anyone standing on the otherside of her very hard to see. Below that, she has a BIG butt and THUNDER THIGHS. She is really friendly, gowever her service is very very rushed, since she's a had a pretty long line of guys checking her out. Her BBBJ is nothing special, nor is the rest of the service. Sbe will do a pretty animalistic CG to try and get you to bust real quick. For those who like VBBW, Star's your girl. She does sneak on a cover, and is quite rushed. Friendly, somewhat pretty, but no repeat for me.Thank you for the detailed scoops. There was a lot of conflicting reports on Star. Think I'll pass on her. Not into the big women. TEHO I'm sure there are a lot of guys who like them big.

DrMajikLuv69
04-26-21, 02:22
Made an appointment to see Star recently based on reviews by others. First of all, I'm 5'-7" and a lean 180 lbs. With that said, I felt like a running back lined up against a NCAA division nose tackle. Star has a rather pretty asian gangster girl. About 5'-3" Black hair down to the middle of her back, with large C or Dee's, however they didn't exactly standout as you would expect, since the rest of her is BIG also. Not really a sloppy big, but BIG. Her shoulders, back and mid-section would make anyone standing on the otherside of her very hard to see. Below that, she has a BIG butt and THUNDER THIGHS. She is really friendly, gowever her service is very very rushed, since she's a had a pretty long line of guys checking her out. Her BBBJ is nothing special, nor is the rest of the service. Sbe will do a pretty animalistic CG to try and get you to bust real quick. For those who like VBBW, Star's your girl. She does sneak on a cover, and is quite rushed. Friendly, somewhat pretty, but no repeat for me.Mahalo for the report on Star. There were many reports contradicting each other. Likewise with Pink too, I know it's always YMMV with any girl, but by your description of VBBW and "very very rushed service" with "BIG THUNDER Thighs" I think I will pass. Pink has also had negative and positive reviews. Maybe both girls will learn with experience. However on the positive note; Hanna and Sasha are always great! I would rather spend it on Hanna or Sasha who in my opinion and by the consistent reports by other senior members regarding their exceptional service. Personally I go to the AMP for service and attitude. IMHO service and attitude must be 9 or 10/10. Looks are can be 5-7 and I can still have a good time as long as they are slender built and tone. Shasha has toned up and loss a lot pf weight. I like spinners or slender girls. BIG girls do NOT turn me on but TEHO! If you want consistent service from veteran pros that go beyond PSE GFE XXX with NRA then for me personally it would be Sasha.

Prudential808
04-26-21, 10:16
Made an appointment to see Star recently based on reviews by others. First of all, I'm 5'-7" and a lean 180 lbs. With that said, I felt like a running back lined up against a NCAA division nose tackle. Star has a rather pretty asian gangster girl. About 5'-3" Black hair down to the middle of her back, with large C or Dee's, however they didn't exactly standout as you would expect, since the rest of her is BIG also. Not really a sloppy big, but BIG. Her shoulders, back and mid-section would make anyone standing on the otherside of her very hard to see. Below that, she has a BIG butt and THUNDER THIGHS. She is really friendly, gowever her service is very very rushed, since she's a had a pretty long line of guys checking her out. Her BBBJ is nothing special, nor is the rest of the service. Sbe will do a pretty animalistic CG to try and get you to bust real quick. For those who like VBBW, Star's your girl. She does sneak on a cover, and is quite rushed. Friendly, somewhat pretty, but no repeat for me.Iskra lawrence (google this name then will find a lot of pictures) type thick.

Or.

Melissa McCarthy / Adele before weight loss thick?

Maruchan
04-27-21, 03:26
Mahalo for the report on Star. There were many reports contradicting each other. Likewise with Pink too, I know it's always YMMV with any girl, but by your description of VBBW and "very very rushed service" with "BIG THUNDER Thighs" I think I will pass. Yeah, you said you were going to pass and recommended people pass two weeks ago.

She isn't a spinner and does have a somewhat wider bottom half. If that is a deal-breaker, then yeah you should pass. I never got the rush treatment, but again YMMV.

RugMuncha
04-27-21, 05:54
Bottom half, midsection, upper body were all XL. I'm 170 lbs and she was much larger than me. Period.

Yeah, you said you were going to pass and recommended people pass two weeks ago.

She isn't a spinner and does have a somewhat wider bottom half. If that is a deal-breaker, then yeah you should pass. I never got the rush treatment, but again YMMV.

Bottom Out
04-27-21, 20:46
Bottom half, midsection, upper body were all XL. I'm 170 lbs and she was much larger than me. Period.She is a bit thick but everyone has different taste in women. Main thing is you enjoy yourself with them.

Ygjin
04-28-21, 14:56
Have been thinking about trying one of the two. Looked through some older reports and just want to know:

Who is better / prettier face wise? Who looks younger? Do both of them allow msog? I like slender spinner types and want PSE. Okay with a hot MILF type like those JAV movies.

Island Guy808
04-28-21, 18:07
Have been thinking about trying one of the two. Looked through some older reports and just want to know:

Who is better / prettier face wise? Who looks younger? Do both of them allow msog? I like slender spinner types and want PSE. Okay with a hot MILF type like those JAV movies.Neither of these ladies are at Blue Star, you may want to try posting in the Tonbo thread instead.

Suji is great and has been open to MSOG in the past. As always YMMV. Always polite to tip extra for extra. Especially if you plan on repeating.

I've never seen Jayy so you may want to do some reading in the Tonbo thread to make your decision.

IG.

Ygjin
04-28-21, 19:12
Neither of these ladies are at Blue Star, you may want to try posting in the Tonbo thread instead.

Suji is great and has been open to MSOG in the past. As always YMMV. Always polite to tip extra for extra. Especially if you plan on repeating.

I've never seen Jayy so you may want to do some reading in the Tonbo thread to make your decision.

IG.Ah I see. My bad. Thanks for kindly pointing me in the right direction!

WonHungLow
04-28-21, 20:06

Who is better / prettier face wise? Who looks younger? Do both of them allow msog? I like slender spinner types and want PSE. Okay with a hot MILF type like those JAV movies.Sorry wrong place buddy. And good luck with your dream girls. Let us know what you find!!

PostOfficeMan
04-28-21, 20:06

Who is better / prettier face wise? Who looks younger? Do both of them allow msog? I like slender spinner types and want PSE. Okay with a hot MILF type like those JAV movies.Like the other guy mentioned, Jay and Suji are not at Blue Star but at Tonbo. Agewise, I'd say Suji might be just a tad younger with both in their 50's. Looks is a preference thing, you got to see both and make a decision for yourself. They both look good in their own way. Neither are true spinner types. Jay is 5'6" 115 lbs or so and Suji is 5'2" or 5'3" and 120 lbs or so. Jay is BBBJ, cfs, and does not allow msog. Suji is BBBJ, BBFS, cim, cip, etc, and will allow msog. So if you want true PSE and MSOG, Suji might be the choice based on that.

Ygjin
04-29-21, 21:33
Sorry wrong place buddy. And good luck with your dream girls. Let us know what you find!!I just posted in the Tonbo thread my experience.

Lycnew
04-29-21, 22:51

Who is better / prettier face wise? Who looks younger? Do both of them allow msog? I like slender spinner types and want PSE. Okay with a hot MILF type like those JAV movies.Try Pink at Bsp she is spinner and pretty MILF type.

WonHungLow
04-30-21, 05:25
I just posted in the Tonbo thread my experience.Looks like you had a great time for sure!

Bottom Out
04-30-21, 17:08
Still get the punks hanging outside or no? I rather wait till no more any of them hanging around there before I go back to Blue Star.

ReallyOldGuy
04-30-21, 20:15
Still get the punks hanging outside or no? I rather wait till no more any of them hanging around there before I go back to Blue Star.Same here. Don't like thinking about maybe somebody messing with my car while I'm playing poker with pink.

MitsFunai
04-30-21, 21:28
Still get the punks hanging outside or no? I rather wait till no more any of them hanging around there before I go back to Blue Star.When pass by yesterday. Tent, cooler, chairs, wahines, etc. , now gone except for flowers, placards. Even the two wannabee thugs no stay (for now); looks like supervised clean-up job, but never check the Makai / DH parking lot across the street.

MitsFunai
04-30-21, 23:37
Even the two wannabee thugs no stay (for now); looks like supervised clean-up job, but never check the Makai / DH parking lot across the street.No forget Maruo Sykap still on the loose on assault, robbery and dangerous weapons charges. Don't know if he stupid enough to return to the scene at Kalakaua but never know about what inbred cretons going do next. Be safe and no take chances because not worth it for this kind guys.

Prudential808
05-01-21, 05:00
No forget Maruo Sykap still on the loose on assault, robbery and dangerous weapons charges. Don't know if he stupid enough to return to the scene at Kalakaua but never know about what inbred cretons going do next. Be safe and no take chances because not worth it for this kind guys.Wasn't blue star spa robbed last Saturday?

WonHungLow
05-01-21, 05:32
When pass by yesterday. Tent, cooler, chairs, wahines, etc. , now gone except for flowers, placards. Even the two wannabee thugs no stay (for now); looks like supervised clean-up job, but never check the Makai / DH parking lot across the street.I saw same thing when I drove by last night late. Hopefully they'll be forced to take everything down and let the businesses there not be affected by their protest.

Seen their cars last week always in the parking lot behind. Didn't want to take a chance so never stopped by.

GhostRecon
05-01-21, 05:39
Pink has been good to me and would like to see her for a third time but that crowd that hangs around there is preventing me from wanting to go.

CheapCharlie
05-01-21, 07:38
Pink has been good to me and would like to see her for a third time but that crowd that hangs around there is preventing me from wanting to go.Just spray those with Raid. Supposed to kill bugs dead!

MakaKiller
05-01-21, 13:32
She is a bit thick but everyone has different taste in women. Main thing is you enjoy yourself with them.I saw Star at Angel just after things started to open up. Not many options at the time as most ladies were in hibernation. I agree she is a bigger girl but TEHO (more to love? I did enjoy my time with her and she did too, probably due to our mutual pent up sexual tension secondary to the lockdown. She was an enthusiastic cummer and asked me to extend my stay for a second inning but I passed. Damage $$ I also saw Candy a few nights prior and had a better time with her. Smaller frame with decent body proportion / b-c cups. She likes to talk and the sex was more active / energetic vs Star. Nice shower with preview BBBJ & roaming. To the room for DFK, light massage, BBBJ, DATY (first arrival), 69 (second arrival), CG (the girl can / likes to ride), K9 and mish finish. Nice cuddling and small talk (I mostly listened & politely agreed with her) after the fireworks which appeared to make her happy. Damage $$ She informed me that she and Star lookout for each other (Chinese girl sorority) and suggested that I try her as well (the reason for my session with Star a few nights later). With the currently upgraded menu at Angel I think there are hotter options IE Mini, Yuna & Mika. If it true that Bella is back add one more to the Chinese girl sorority.

WonHungLow
05-01-21, 22:02
I saw Star at Angel just after things started to open up. Not many options at the time as most ladies were in hibernation. I agree she is a bigger girl but TEHO (more to love? I did enjoy my time with her and she did too, probably due to our mutual pent up sexual tension secondary to the lockdown. She was an enthusiastic cummer and asked me to extend my stay for a second inning but I passed. Damage $$ I also saw Candy a few nights prior and had a better time with her. Smaller frame with decent body proportion / b-c cups. She likes to talk and the sex was more active / energetic vs Star. Nice shower with preview BBBJ & roaming. To the room for DFK, light massage, BBBJ, DATY (first arrival), 69 (second arrival), CG (the girl can / likes to ride), K9 and mish finish. Nice cuddling and small talk (I mostly listened & politely agreed with her) after the fireworks which appeared to make her happy. Damage $$ She informed me that she and Star lookout for each other (Chinese girl sorority) and suggested that I try her as well (the reason for my session with Star a few nights later). With the currently upgraded menu at Angel I think there are hotter options IE Mini, Yuna & Mika. If it true that Bella is back add one more to the Chinese girl sorority.Thank you for the info. Are Star and Candy Chinese? You referenced Chinese sorority.

MakaKiller
05-01-21, 23:03
Thank you for the info. Are Star and Candy Chinese? You referenced Chinese sorority.Affirmative as is Bella who I have seen a few times at Angel. Out of the three I prefer Bella and her heavenly curves. Definitely not a spinner with c-d cups. She enjoys our sessions together- shower with previews, to room for BBBJ, DATY & 69 with her O, cg, k9, finish in mish. She can take some pounding as she is a 'fuller' figured lady. Damage $$. I have been asking mama Julie about her return and recent intel says she is back at Angel. Going to confirm in person very soon.

Big Gulp
05-04-21, 14:44
Someone mentioned in the Where Is She Now thread that Sasha is no longer at Blue Star? Is she on a vacation or did she move to another place?

Big Gulp
05-04-21, 14:45
Who's left here anyways, is it just Pink, Star, and Hannah?

Sukebegai
05-04-21, 19:03
Who's left here anyways, is it just Pink, Star, and Hannah?As of this morning just Pink and Star. Was told Shasha on a "long vacation.”

Secret Agent
05-05-21, 02:11
As of this morning just Pink and Star. Was told Shasha on a "long vacation.

Who's left here anyways, is it just Pink, Star, and Hannah?Hannah is at Asia Spa. But she is not providing at the moment, just answers the door and stuff. I asked her why and she pointed to her mouth (she was wearing a mask). I didn't pry but I think she had surgery to fix her teeth. It'll be a couple more weeks until she provides again.

Enona1
05-05-21, 12:03
Hannah is at Asia Spa. But she is not providing at the moment, just answers the door and stuff. I asked her why and she pointed to her mouth (she was wearing a mask). I didn't pry but I think she had surgery to fix her teeth. It'll be a couple more weeks until she provides again.Good to know. Thanks for the info. At least parking is somewhat easier at Asia and the rooms are big. Hopefully shorter times are only for Yoko.

ClitPurser
05-05-21, 19:26
Hannah is at Asia Spa. But she is not providing at the moment, just answers the door and stuff. I asked her why and she pointed to her mouth (she was wearing a mask). I didn't pry but I think she had surgery to fix her teeth. It'll be a couple more weeks until she provides again.She's the old momma from golden spa? Yuki or something.

Wondering where she's at?

ClitPurser
05-05-21, 19:36
Hannah is at Asia Spa. But she is not providing at the moment, just answers the door and stuff. I asked her why and she pointed to her mouth (she was wearing a mask). I didn't pry but I think she had surgery to fix her teeth. It'll be a couple more weeks until she provides again.She's the old momma from golden spa? Yuki or something.

Wondering where she's at?

TrialnError
05-05-21, 20:31
Somehow I managed to get in and out without being harassed by anyone hanging out in the area.

My session with Pink was enjoyable. I got the higher end of YMMV, maybe because it was slow. I liked her service and attitude, she's a cute but petite mature lady.

Secret Agent
05-05-21, 21:08
She's the old momma from golden spa? Yuki or something.

Wondering where she's at?Negative that's Nana. There are a few reports of her being at Angel now.

CheapCharlie
05-06-21, 08:32
As of this morning just Pink and Star. Was told Shasha on a "long vacation.So only get 2 ladies working? I assuming because of all the punks hanging around the area, that others left. Fucken dumbasses causing problems and harassing customers, business slow down and nobody like go there because of this.

Rican2019
05-06-21, 20:49
Are they still around the parking lot? What is beat time to go without these punks to bother?

AlaWaiBlvd
05-06-21, 20:55
Before noon.

I've seen punks around from mid afternoon to late in the evening over there. As soon as it gets dark, I wouldn't chance it since there's public housing across the street.

Are they still around the parking lot? What is beat time to go without these punks to bother?

ReallyOldGuy
05-06-21, 23:27
Before noon.

I've seen punks around from mid afternoon to late in the evening over there. As soon as it gets dark, I wouldn't chance it since there's public housing across the street.Past by today, Thursday, at about 4 pm. No cars in parking lot, balloons and flowers moved from fence to sidewalk. No one around. Maybe its ending.

Makana9
05-07-21, 19:35
Past by today, Thursday, at about 4 pm. No cars in the parking lot, balloons, and flowers moved from the fence to the sidewalk. No one around. Maybe it's ending.I go by there while on my workday multiple times and they do have lesser stuff, but, they do cruise there at later hours and I see a couple of them sleeping there. Wondering how that is affecting the BS and the other businesses in the area.

CheapCharlie
05-08-21, 05:55
Passed by at around 10 last night. Nobody was there. No fake ass gangstas, titas or punks. Hopefully they aren't coming back.

CntrlAltDel
05-08-21, 14:56
Passed by at around 10 last night. Nobody was there. No fake ass gangstas, titas or punks. Hopefully they aren't coming back.Might be too soon to tell. Let's take into consideration that the month just started which means their food stamps / welfare / subsistences just got renewed. Maybe after it runs out they'll be back on the corner waiting to rob passerby's and pedestrians. Saw a pack of roaches in the Don Quijote parking structure last night making deals.

Lucky808
05-08-21, 23:32
Might be too soon to tell. Let's take into consideration that the month just started which means their food stamps / welfare / subsistences just got renewed. Maybe after it runs out they'll be back on the corner waiting to rob passerby's and pedestrians. Saw a pack of roaches in the Don Quijote parking structure last night making deals.Or Maybe. They tested positive.

JustWannaFawk
05-09-21, 17:44
Reposting:

Alright, it's been awhile since I dropped a review here. Had Star from Blue Star.

Cons:

1. Obviously the pictures are not her on the original advertisement.

2. She is not half Japanese nor does she even speak Japanese.

3. She is chubby and sort of fat (if you guys like that), more on the mature side, 40's+. Definitely not 27 like in the AD.

4. She said that it is 2 x shots in 1 hour, lies. After she took the money, then she said backslided and said 1 shot and started rushing me after 30 minutes. Maybe that's the standard for "1 hour" but for me, when I'm told 1 hour 2 shots, that's what I want. Not backsliding after taking the money.

5. She also said we can kiss and I can do whatever I want. When the show began, it was no kissing, she kept putting her hand near her pussy so I couldn't slide all the way in, and refused to do more than 2 positions.

6. Had another customer previous to me but he didn't have cash so he left. I think he was there to just check it out. Then made an excuse saying she blew him away for me. LOL, what a lie.

Performance 5/10.

Pros:

1. Her blow job skills were pretty good, ain't the best, but I would say good.

Attitude 7/10, ain't the best, and ain't great, she seems very tired and sleepy, I hope she ain't doing drugs. But honestly her attitude was not too bad.

Now I know cons #1, #2, #3 are probably a norm but if I have offended any Star fans with the rest of my report, I'm sorry but that was my 2 cents and experience.

BTW what the hell is with those punks at the corner outside their shop?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...u/8152652.html

AlaWaiBlvd
05-10-21, 01:38
Sucks that there is still a pest issue outside.

Reposting:

Alright, it's been awhile since I dropped a review here. Had Star from Blue Star.

Cons:

3. She is chubby and sort of fat (if you guys like that), more on the mature side, 40's+. Definitely not 27 like in the AD.

4. She said that it is 2 x shots in 1 hour, lies. After she took the money, then she said backslided and said 1 shot and started rushing me after 30 minutes. Maybe that's the standard for "1 hour" but for me, when I'm told 1 hour 2 shots, that's what I want. Not backsliding after taking the money.

5. She also said we can kiss and I can do whatever I want. When the show began, it was no kissing, she kept putting her hand near her pussy so I couldn't slide all the way in, and refused to do more than 2 positions.

6. Had another customer previous to me but he didn't have cash so he left. I think he was there to just check it out. Then made an excuse saying she blew him away for me. LOL, what a lie.

Performance 5/10.

Pros:

Attitude 7/10, ain't the best, and ain't great, she seems very tired and sleepy, I hope she ain't doing drugs. But honestly her attitude was not too bad.

Now I know cons #1, #2, #3 are probably a norm but if I have offended any Star fans with the rest of my report, I'm sorry but that was my 2 cents and experience.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...u/8152652.html

JohnWik
05-16-21, 08:58
So anyone know who is there now? Thank you for any info.

Nephilim3000
05-16-21, 10:46
So anyone know who is there now? Thank you for any info.Pink, Star and Shasha.

JohnWik
05-16-21, 17:47
Pink, Star and Shasha.Thanks for the update!

Looks like things back to normal in the parking lot. Drove by last night.

DrMajikLuv69
05-16-21, 19:17
Reposting:

Cons:

Performance 5/10.

Pros:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...u/8152652.htmlThanks for your report JustWannaFawk! Your post validated what other mungers posted about Star. Quite refreshing to see that you posted what you think is her real age. 40+. I have NOT seen her personally yet, but avoided temptation to do so, because of the many conflicting reviews.

JustWannaFawk your honesty is appreciated. I don't really know if is fat as stated in your report. I did catch a glimpse of her through satellite tracking system and she does look curvy but because the satellite can only detect Star with her clothes on how fat she is cannot be detected. From the satellite imagery it appears she is approximately 5'4" or 5'5" tall at 130 to 140 pounds? Plus or minus 2 percent error. Carbon copied SS.

Personally I enjoy MSOG at least two times. If she can do MSOG 3 times in an hour that would be great. There are only a few hidden gems all stars in the RRL that can provide MSOG 3 X! Sasha can do MSOG 2 x. There were couple Thai LMTs, a few Chinese LMTs and couple Korean MP girls that are no longer in the RRL that can. My GF cannot; she is a novice. This is why service and attitude always trumps looks. JustWannaFawk from the looks of your report Star does not excel in neither service or attitude.

Prudential808
05-16-21, 20:36
Thanks for your report JustWannaFawk! Your post validated what other mungers posted about Star. Quite refreshing to see that you posted what you think is her real age. 40+. I have NOT seen her personally yet, but avoided temptation to do so, because of the many conflicting reviews.

JustWannaFawk your honesty is appreciated. I don't really know if is fat as stated in your report. I did catch a glimpse of her through satellite tracking system and she does look curvy but because the satellite can only detect Star with her clothes on how fat she is cannot be detected. From the satellite imagery it appears she is approximately 5'4" or 5'5" tall at 130 to 140 pounds? Plus or minus 2 percent error. Carbon copied SS.

Personally I enjoy MSOG at least two times. If she can do MSOG 3 times in an hour that would be great. There are only a few hidden gems all stars in the RRL that can provide MSOG 3 X! Sasha can do MSOG 2 x. There were couple Thai LMTs, a few Chinese LMTs and couple Korean MP girls that are no longer in the RRL that can. My GF cannot; she is a novice. This is why service and attitude always trumps looks. JustWannaFawk from the looks of your report Star does not excel in neither service or attitude.5'4-5'5 height, 130-140 lb female can NEVER look chubby. Not skinny but she can look even thin by standard (Americans are bigger LOL so standard of being thin can be quite generous). I know one girl at that stat, 5'3 130 lb, she does not look model like thin but looks thin enough that you can say she has active life.

5'7-5'8 130-140 lb female looks thin, and when that height woman hit scale at 120 lb yeah her bones will be so visible. Skinny to any standard but high end fashion designers.

If star is really 5'4-5'5 tall and 130-140 lb, she must look like many non-skinny but sexy black, Latina celebs. Maybe taller version of Salam Hayek, shorter version of Rihanna when she was heavier, Britney spears while she was insane with prisoner hair cut.

MissaJim
05-16-21, 20:59
Pink, Star and Shasha.Shasha's back? Last I heard she was on an extended vacation.

PostOfficeMan
05-17-21, 01:54
Thanks for your report JustWannaFawk! Your post validated what other mungers posted about Star. Quite refreshing to see that you posted what you think is her real age. 40+. I have NOT seen her personally yet, but avoided temptation to do so, because of the many conflicting reviews.

Personally I enjoy MSOG at least two times. If she can do MSOG 3 times in an hour that would be great. There are only a few hidden gems all stars in the RRL that can provide MSOG 3 X! Sasha can do MSOG 2 x. There were couple Thai LMTs, a few Chinese LMTs and couple Korean MP girls that are no longer in the RRL that can. My GF cannot; she is a novice. This is why service and attitude always trumps looks. JustWannaFawk from the looks of your report Star does not excel in neither service or attitude.Star is more like 5'2"-5'3" 140-150 if I had to guess. 5'4"-5'5" 130-140 would be like a slightly slimmer Connie, think more of a Joy of Osaka or previously Tina at Tonbo, so think medium build and Star is not medium build.

There are some cute young independents out there that do allow MSOG so they are out there. A few of the youngins at SF, Hwell, VC might too if they like you.

Dweegee
05-18-21, 15:50
Star is more like 5'2"-5'3" 140-150 if I had to guess. 5'4"-5'5" 130-140 would be like a slightly slimmer Connie, think more of a Joy of Osaka or previously Tina at Tonbo, so think medium build and Star is not medium build.

There are some cute young independents out there that do allow MSOG so they are out there. A few of the youngins at SF, Hwell, VC might too if they like you.Star is short and thicc (with a c LOL). First time with her got me hard just looking at that body and face. Everything was on the table except anal (probably) but she did let my tongue sink deep in her ass as well as fingers. She said we had good chemistry, and that other customers had been rude and pushy and she just gave them a HJ and sent them away. Respect goes far with most girls, as is normal in life.

Second time with her, I paid more attention to details, her thiccness seemed more chubby, her face looked older, and her accent was heavy Chinese. She also did that leg squeeze thing so you couldn't pound her deep. Still polite, but nowhere near as fun as the first time. Haven't been back since, plus the second time was when all the teenage thugs were hanging out drinking in the back parking lot. Was an overall disappointment.

Kennie1933
05-18-21, 19:19
OK, I have had Star twice and can honestly say it was good times. There is someone here who may call me a Star troll and even think I am over 80 (BTW, 1933 is not my birth year), but I've had no problems. No, she is not a spinner, but she's hardly a linebacker either as some have said. Is her ad accurate? Some of it, no. But then again, how many are? Think about it. How many claim to be young, skinny, hot, etc. , etc. , and steal pics from model sites? Then when you show up, it's an older lady at least 30 lbs. Heavier than advertised! Or, they do B and S. Is Star any different? All I can say is that I did not experience what some others claim. Whenever I see a girl, the first thing I always do is try to compliment her on something. Oh, you have nice eyes, your skin is so smooth, you have beautiful hair, etc. Nothing vulgar. I mean hey, they are human, too. And even though you are paying for a service, it never hurts to be nice. After a few visits, I've even managed FS with some supposedly HE only Thais. They're always like, "SHHHH, have to be quiet, OK? No tell!" Being nice pays. If you have a ATF, a small gift now and then goes a long way. Extra services, extra time. I've even done the compliment thing at restaurants, sometime getting a free dessert or drink. Yes, you are paying for a service, but it doesn't mean you cannot give extras, too.

Mandalorian45
05-20-21, 05:51
OK, I have had Star twice and can honestly say it was good times. There is someone here who may call me a Star troll and even think I am over 80 (BTW, 1933 is not my birth year), but I've had no problems. No, she is not a spinner, but she's hardly a linebacker either as some have said. Is her ad accurate? Some of it, no. But then again, how many are? Think about it. How many claim to be young, skinny, hot, etc. , etc. , and steal pics from model sites? Then when you show up, it's an older lady at least 30 lbs. Heavier than advertised! Or, they do B and S. Is Star any different? All I can say is that I did not experience what some others claim. Whenever I see a girl, the first thing I always do is try to compliment her on something. Oh, you have nice eyes, your skin is so smooth, you have beautiful hair, etc. Nothing vulgar. I mean hey, they are human, too. And even though you are paying for a service, it never hurts to be nice. After a few visits, I've even managed FS with some supposedly HE only Thais. They're always like, "SHHHH, have to be quiet, OK? No tell!" Being nice pays. If you have a ATF, a small gift now and then goes a long way. Extra services, extra time. I've even done the compliment thing at restaurants, sometime getting a free dessert or drink. Yes, you are paying for a service, but it doesn't mean you cannot give extras, too.I see your point. Well said. If I may ask in your opinion is Star heavy set as in chunky? I'm trying to decipher all these posts but it seems as if the general consensus is Star is in the 140-150 pound range.

RoyBoy808
05-20-21, 13:32
I see your point. Well said. If I may ask in your opinion is Star heavy set as in chunky? I'm trying to decipher all these posts but it seems as if the general consensus is Star is in the 140-150 pound range.So much stuff about Star is cause of her ad. She aint 27 and the pics not her now. Could be when she was 27, but doubt that is her in pics, tho she says that's her. She 130's to 140's at about 5 ft 3. She about size like Yoko or Connie from happiness cause they all got that belly with some rolls, just like some of the thick Thais in Aiea. Just depends on their attitude and service.

Kennie1933
05-20-21, 13:51
So much stuff about Star is cause of her ad. She aint 27 and the pics not her now. Could be when she was 27, but doubt that is her in pics, tho she says that's her. She 130's to 140's at about 5 ft 3. She about size like Yoko or Connie from happiness cause they all got that belly with some rolls, just like some of the thick Thais in Aiea. Just depends on their attitude and service.This is pretty accurate. All I am saying is that yes, her ad is not accurate, but the majority of them are not. Very few use real pics. If you see a pretty Asian model type pic, chances are it's not that girl. If she says 25, add 10-15 years. Think with your big head. You'll be lucky if you get what you see in the ad. As for service, YMMV as always. But as I suggest, it won't hurt to start with a compliment or two.

LastHurrah
05-20-21, 18:03
So much stuff about Star is cause of her ad. She aint 27 and the pics not her now. Could be when she was 27, but doubt that is her in pics, tho she says that's her. She 130's to 140's at about 5 ft 3. She about size like Yoko or Connie from happiness cause they all got that belly with some rolls, just like some of the thick Thais in Aiea. Just depends on their attitude and service.Hey thanks for the reference comparison to Yoko and Connie!

For me, now I have something to go by. Both Yoko and Connie are 10 for service for me so it goes a long way. Seems like Star service is not quite up to the other two level. Just my opinion.

MakaKiller
05-21-21, 23:45
OK, I have had Star twice and can honestly say it was good times. There is someone here who may call me a Star troll and even think I am over 80 (BTW, 1933 is not my birth year), but I've had no problems. No, she is not a spinner, but she's hardly a linebacker either as some have said. Is her ad accurate? Some of it, no. But then again, how many are? Think about it. How many claim to be young, skinny, hot, etc. , etc. , and steal pics from model sites? Then when you show up, it's an older lady at least 30 lbs. Heavier than advertised! Or, they do B and S. Is Star any different? All I can say is that I did not experience what some others claim. Whenever I see a girl, the first thing I always do is try to compliment her on something. Oh, you have nice eyes, your skin is so smooth, you have beautiful hair, etc. Nothing vulgar. I mean hey, they are human, too. And even though you are paying for a service, it never hurts to be nice. After a few visits, I've even managed FS with some supposedly HE only Thais. They're always like, "SHHHH, have to be quiet, OK? No tell!" Being nice pays. If you have a ATF, a small gift now and then goes a long way. Extra services, extra time. I've even done the compliment thing at restaurants, sometime getting a free dessert or drink. Yes, you are paying for a service, but it doesn't mean you cannot give extras, too.I got to agree 100%. The lady provider wants to feel appreciated and "pampered" just like any other chick. Even if it's a small something sometimes its really their perception that you went out of your way for them. It's an excellent icebreaker and gets things off in a positive way. I try to creatively gauge the provider ahead of time as to determine what would be appreciated by her and will often use the gift in lieu of a tip.

Myster
05-24-21, 18:48
The reports of Star are accurate. A version of Yoko but services could have been better. I have to admit I was going from an unsatisfied legit massage to a guarantee release at Blue Star so it was an expensive morning.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2269-Mature-(40-Asian-Providers-in-Honolulu&p=5365389&viewfull=1#post5365389.

Star: mixed looking maybe Latino Asian. Does not speak Korean and from NY. She gave me a 646 area code but anyone can get a burner digit now days. Age, mid to late 30's. She was nice and accommodating in different positions from BJ, mish, doggie and repeat. Her BJ was very good and I think I should have finished like that since it was a little loose for my taste. Damage was standard.

LastHurrah
05-24-21, 22:16
The reports of Star are accurate. A version of Yoko but services could have been better. I have to admit I was going from an unsatisfied legit massage to a guarantee release at Blue Star so it was an expensive morning.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2269-Mature-(40-Asian-Providers-in-Honolulu&p=5365389&viewfull=1#post5365389.

Star: mixed looking maybe Latino Asian. Does not speak Korean and from NY. She gave me a 646 area code but anyone can get a burner digit now days. Age, mid to late 30's. She was nice and accommodating in different positions from BJ, mish, doggie and repeat. Her BJ was very good and I think I should have finished like that since it was a little loose for my taste. Damage was standard.Thanks for honest reporting. Was she BB or covered and msog open?

Myster
05-24-21, 23:04
Thanks for honest reporting. Was she BB or covered and msog open?Posted from my phone so I neglected to add some key info. She was covered but got to persuade her to BB. It didn't last as she was guiding me in during doggie and keep her knees tighter during mish. As Kennie1933 mentioned, being polite and nice goes a long way and it did, though a little short and didn't finish in BB.

I was on a mission to pop so it was 40 min, no massage and none afterwards. It would have been a nice desert but I was over; until next time.

Prudential808
05-25-21, 02:57
Thanks for honest reporting. Was she BB or covered and msog open?Bb or cover is what only you can find by yourself when you visit.

Absolutely up to provider's decision.

What one thousands reports bb does NOT mean you will get bb too, what thousands reports covered does not mean you will never get bb.

Too much pressure on bareback fucking was one of the reason why many talents from mainland decline coming to Hawaii, along with longer and harder working and less money.

Enona1
05-25-21, 12:14
Called to see if Hana returned. Did not. Star is the only one there.

Mr Crowley
05-25-21, 13:40
Called to see if Hana returned. Did not. Star is the only one there.What happened to Pink and Sasha?

Secret Agent
05-25-21, 19:24
What happened to Pink and Sasha?

Called to see if Hana returned. Did not. Star is the only one there.Pink is still there I just saw her Saturday night. She was wearing a white dress with black horizontal stripes. Hana is at Asia Spa now.

Enona1
05-26-21, 11:34
Pink is still there I just saw her Saturday night. She was wearing a white dress with black horizontal stripes. Hana is at Asia Spa now.When I called Monday I was told it was just Star, not sure if she meant Pink was off. Hana not working at all right now. Asked Apple on Saturday, she said Hana going back to Blue Star. Blue Star mama said she's not sure if or when Hana returning. I was hoping she'd be at Asia.

The Quiz
05-26-21, 18:06
Pink is still there I just saw her Saturday night. She was wearing a white dress with black horizontal stripes. Hana is at Asia Spa now.I wanted to see Pink today so I called, mama said she's on vacation, so I can confirm, it's just Star there right now.

Nephilim3000
05-26-21, 22:17
I wanted to see Pink today so I called, mama said she's on vacation, so I can confirm, it's just Star there right now.All the girls left. How is blue star going to make money?

CheapCharlie
05-27-21, 08:28
All the girls left. How is blue star going to make money?Wouldn't be surprised if they shut down soon. All those punks hanging around there must've scared all the girls away.

Xyz808
05-27-21, 11:52
Wouldn't be surprised if they shut down soon. All those punks hanging around there must've scared all the girls away.Think they're gone. Drove by in the afternoon and didn't see anyone there. Only a small memorial left on the side.

Prudential808
05-27-21, 17:53
All the girls left. How is blue star going to make money?Star's hf will bring some of rental money.

Less debt is better than more debt.

BS rental is not cheap though. Tough for owner. By calculation, if one girl guarantee 7-8 or more customers a day, owner will not need debt.

I think soon girls will be or someone who need to work will choose bs.

WambamTYmaam
05-28-21, 13:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TropicalSex
05-29-21, 09:24
I wanted to see Pink today so I called, mama said she's on vacation, so I can confirm, it's just Star there right now.Ha, always like how the mama says they are on vacation, Pink and Sasha.

Pretty sure Pink won't be coming back, told me she was going back mainland and didn't want to come back to Hawaii. We will see how the vacation goes.

PostOfficeMan
05-29-21, 17:52
Ha, always like how the mama says they are on vacation, Pink and Sasha.

Pretty sure Pink won't be coming back, told me she was going back mainland and didn't want to come back to Hawaii. We will see how the vacation goes.I wonder how long Blue Star can survive with just one girl working? Sucks to hear about Pink not wanting to come back but she's not alone with that sentiment. I have heard some girls say they aren't happy here in Hawaii.

LastHurrah
05-29-21, 22:39
I wonder how long Blue Star can survive with just one girl working? Sucks to hear about Pink not wanting to come back but she's not alone with that sentiment. I have heard some girls say they aren't happy here in Hawaii.I'm sure mama looking for more talent! Don't want them to close. We're already low in places to go.

Drake678
05-30-21, 15:57
I wonder how long Blue Star can survive with just one girl working? Sucks to hear about Pink not wanting to come back but she's not alone with that sentiment. I have heard some girls say they aren't happy here in Hawaii.Somebody said Star needs to fuck 7-8 guys per day to cover the blue star rent. If she bangs 7 guys per day.

7 x $60=$420 daily! Then $420 x30 days = $12,600 per month. Of that you need to pay out the daytime mama $200 and the nighttime mama $200. $200+$200 = $400 multiple that by 30 days. $400 x30 = $12,000 that leaves $600 to pay the property rent, electricity, water, sewer, food that mama will cook for Star for 30 days, laundry detergent, soap, mouthwash, lotion, Kleenex, baby oil, massage lotion, towels, other miscellaneous needs. Hmm $600 profit for the whole month might not make. If Star is the only girl there now, she will need to step up her game and bang 3 times more guys every day! More like 21 or 24 guys per day to cover for the other 3-4 girls that left BS. If she fucked 21 guys per day that might help cover the rent, water electricity etc.

MissaJim
05-30-21, 20:36
I hope mama can get Shasha back soon (within the next week or 2). I would love to partake of her talents in June.

LastHurrah
05-31-21, 02:01
I hope mama can get Shasha back soon (within the next week or 2). I would love to partake of her talents in June.I heard she's on long vacation.

SpoodrikBrad1
05-31-21, 03:11
Likely a very very long vacation, based on what I heard.

I heard she's on long vacation.

MegaRat
05-31-21, 12:44
Likely a very very long vacation, based on what I heard.What did you hear?

YakJaengEe
05-31-21, 16:46
Why worry about Blue Star's mere rent. LMFAO.

Somebody said Star needs to fuck 7-8 guys per day to cover the blue star rent. If she bangs 7 guys per day.

7 x $60=$420 daily! Then $420 x30 days = $12,600 per month. Of that you need to pay out the daytime mama $200 and the nighttime mama $200. $200+$200 = $400 multiple that by 30 days. $400 x30 = $12,000 that leaves $600 to pay the property rent, electricity, water, sewer, food that mama will cook for Star for 30 days, laundry detergent, soap, mouthwash, lotion, Kleenex, baby oil, massage lotion, towels, other miscellaneous needs. Hmm $600 profit for the whole month might not make. If Star is the only girl there now, she will need to step up her game and bang 3 times more guys every day! More like 21 or 24 guys per day to cover for the other 3-4 girls that left BS. If she fucked 21 guys per day that might help cover the rent, water electricity etc

Prudential808
06-01-21, 01:36
Why worry about Blue Star's mere rent. LMFAO.One of two BBFS guaranteeing gilf place. And better looking and more toned milfs here.

Speed808
06-01-21, 06:00
After seeing mixed reviews for Star and having never been to Blue Star Spa, I decided to give it a try. Boy what a huge mistake! In the 17 years of going to spas, this was the worst experience ever! My appointment is 10:30 pm, I get there at 10:25. Star comes in at 10:30 to say hi and collect the house fee. She comes back at 10:35. Star does not look like a linebacker, I think she's cute and a little on the chubby side. So she licks my chest and then gives a lame and short BBBJ with some ball licking. Then I do some DATY on her and she is really sensitive, so I cut it short. Her boobs are also sensitive so I kept the boob licking short. Then she insists on using a cover. I wasn't getting no sensation, so I asked her nicely to not use it. She finally agreed if I cum outside and give her extra money. Even with BBFS, she does not have a tight pussy. I had to force myself to cum outside. So it's only 10:45 and she leaves. She comes back at 10:50 to wipe me down and take the rest of the fee and leaves again and disappears. I'm waiting and waiting until 11 and I say the hell with this and get dressed. She comes in at 11:05 to ask if I'm ready to leave. WTH? There was no LFK, DFK, CIP and no massage or no nothing after I came. She just disappears and comes back later to see if I'm ready to leave. This is the first and last time I'm going to Blue Star Spa. The service was rushed and the experience just sucked! L-6, S-2, A-3.

River Raid
06-01-21, 17:57
One of two BBFS guaranteeing gilf place. And better looking and more toned milfs here.Blue Star and Asia Spa? I would say Pearl City Relaxation for the most part also can be in the mix. Everyplace else it's up to the individual provider.

MegaRat
06-01-21, 18:33
Likely a very very long vacation, based on what I heard.Clean out your inbox, it's full.

Enona1
06-01-21, 18:51
After seeing mixed reviews for Star and having never been to Blue Star Spa, I decided to give it a try. Boy what a huge mistake! In the 17 years of going to spas, this was the worst experience ever! My appointment is 10:30 pm, I get there at 10:25. Star comes in at 10:30 to say hi and collect the house fee. She comes back at 10:35. Star does not look like a linebacker, I think she's cute and a little on the chubby side. So she licks my chest and then gives a lame and short BBBJ with some ball licking. Then I do some DATY on her and she is really sensitive, so I cut it short. Her boobs are also sensitive so I kept the boob licking short. Then she insists on using a cover. I wasn't getting no sensation, so I asked her nicely to not use it. She finally agreed if I cum outside and give her extra money. Even with BBFS, she does not have a tight pussy. I had to force myself to cum outside. So it's only 10:45 and she leaves. She comes back at 10:50 to wipe me down and take the rest of the fee and leaves again and disappears. I'm waiting and waiting until 11 and I say the hell with this and get dressed. She comes in at 11:05 to ask if I'm ready to leave. WTH? There was no LFK, DFK, CIP and no massage or no nothing after I came. She just disappears and comes back later to see if I'm ready to leave. This is the first and last time I'm going to Blue Star Spa. The service was rushed and the experience just sucked! L-6, S-2, A-3.If she's the only one there she must be exhausted. Wouldn't go until reinforcements arrive.

LastHurrah
06-01-21, 19:20
After seeing mixed reviews for Star and having never been to Blue Star Spa, I decided to give it a try. Boy what a huge mistake! In the 17 years of going to spas, this was the worst experience ever! My appointment is 10:30 pm, I get there at 10:25. Star comes in at 10:30 to say hi and collect the house fee. She comes back at 10:35. Star does not look like a linebacker, I think she's cute and a little on the chubby side. So she licks my chest and then gives a lame and short BBBJ with some ball licking. Then I do some DATY on her and she is really sensitive, so I cut it short. Her boobs are also sensitive so I kept the boob licking short. Then she insists on using a cover. I wasn't getting no sensation, so I asked her nicely to not use it. She finally agreed if I cum outside and give her extra money. Even with BBFS, she does not have a tight pussy. I had to force myself to cum outside. So it's only 10:45 and she leaves. She comes back at 10:50 to wipe me down and take the rest of the fee and leaves again and disappears. I'm waiting and waiting until 11 and I say the hell with this and get dressed. She comes in at 11:05 to ask if I'm ready to leave. WTH? There was no LFK, DFK, CIP and no massage or no nothing after I came. She just disappears and comes back later to see if I'm ready to leave. This is the first and last time I'm going to Blue Star Spa. The service was rushed and the experience just sucked! L-6, S-2, A-3.Wow you had a suck time. Appreciate you letting us know. 30 minutes of bad service. You did a lot of guys a big favor and saved them wasting money. YMMV as always but seems like a lot of guys are getting the rock bottom of YMMV.

WonHungLow
06-01-21, 22:18
After seeing mixed reviews for Star and having never been to Blue Star Spa, I decided to give it a try. Boy what a huge mistake! In the 17 years of going to spas, this was the worst experience ever! My appointment is 10:30 pm, I get there at 10:25. Star comes in at 10:30 to say hi and collect the house fee. She comes back at 10:35. Star does not look like a linebacker, I think she's cute and a little on the chubby side. So she licks my chest and then gives a lame and short BBBJ with some ball licking. Then I do some DATY on her and she is really sensitive, so I cut it short. Her boobs are also sensitive so I kept the boob licking short. Then she insists on using a cover. I wasn't getting no sensation, so I asked her nicely to not use it. She finally agreed if I cum outside and give her extra money. Even with BBFS, she does not have a tight pussy. I had to force myself to cum outside. So it's only 10:45 and she leaves. She comes back at 10:50 to wipe me down and take the rest of the fee and leaves again and disappears. I'm waiting and waiting until 11 and I say the hell with this and get dressed. She comes in at 11:05 to ask if I'm ready to leave. WTH? There was no LFK, DFK, CIP and no massage or no nothing after I came. She just disappears and comes back later to see if I'm ready to leave. This is the first and last time I'm going to Blue Star Spa. The service was rushed and the experience just sucked! L-6, S-2, A-3.Whoa shit. If my math is right you only had 15/ minutes of action. No wonder it was worst session ever. Thank you for letting us know so we can avoid 0 star service like this. You should have complained to mama to let her know. Better luck somewhere else!

Drake678
06-02-21, 14:07
After seeing mixed reviews for Star and having never been to Blue Star Spa, I decided to give it a try. Boy what a huge mistake! In the 17 years of going to spas, this was the worst experience ever! My appointment is 10:30 pm, I get there at 10:25. Star comes in at 10:30 to say hi and collect the house fee. She comes back at 10:35. Star does not look like a linebacker, I think she's cute and a little on the chubby side. So she licks my chest and then gives a lame and short BBBJ with some ball licking. Then I do some DATY on her and she is really sensitive, so I cut it short. Her boobs are also sensitive so I kept the boob licking short. Then she insists on using a cover. I wasn't getting no sensation, so I asked her nicely to not use it. She finally agreed if I cum outside and give her extra money. Even with BBFS, she does not have a tight pussy. I had to force myself to cum outside. So it's only 10:45 and she leaves. She comes back at 10:50 to wipe me down and take the rest of the fee and leaves again and disappears. I'm waiting and waiting until 11 and I say the hell with this and get dressed. She comes in at 11:05 to ask if I'm ready to leave. WTH? There was no LFK, DFK, CIP and no massage or no nothing after I came. She just disappears and comes back later to see if I'm ready to leave. This is the first and last time I'm going to Blue Star Spa. The service was rushed and the experience just sucked! L-6, S-2, A-3.That sucks! "really sensitive so cut short DATY" and "boob licking cut short" thanks for the information. I think Star might be leaving soon, then the other girls will come back! Did you smell anything as you DATY short time? Sometimes girls don't want DATY because they might be embarrassed of how they smell.

Mr Crowley
06-05-21, 11:22
With all the girls quitting and leaving Blue Star, does anybody know where Pink went to now?

ReallyOldGuy
06-05-21, 13:20
With all the girls quitting and leaving Blue Star, does anybody know where Pink went to now?At my last visit with pink she told me that she would be going on vacation at about this time. Hope she comes back soon, miss my skinnys.

LocoBoy
06-05-21, 19:10
Pretty sure she went back to LA. She always says she is not coming back here but a while later she shows up again. She can really be YMMV so who knows but is her history continues she will probably be back in the fall.

At my last visit with pink she told me that she would be going on vacation at about this time. Hope she comes back soon, miss my skinnys.

Bottom Out
06-09-21, 19:35
Is it still just Star holding it down over here?

Drake678
06-09-21, 20:55
Is it still just Star holding it down over here?Yap! Just Star holding it down at Lone Star. The other girls holding out to return. Have not heard any outstanding reports on Star recently. I wonder how is business at blue star?

WonHungLow
06-10-21, 05:53
Is it still just Star holding it down over here?Hope mama can get some help. They did have some great talent before. Hope they can bring some winners in now that the panic has subsided.

Big Gulp
06-10-21, 20:49
Hope mama can get some help. They did have some great talent before. Hope they can bring some winners in now that the panic has subsided.Star can be a winner too if you use your imagination.

TropicalSex
06-12-21, 06:18
Is it still just Star holding it down over here?Actually there is one other person there, not a real looker and really I wouldn't go with her, but teho, don't want to spoil others experience if it's their cup of tea. For me star is the only one I'd go with atpm, I did ask for lineup and was offered star and that other one.

Prudential808
06-12-21, 19:11
Actually there is one other person there, not a real looker and really I wouldn't go with her, but teho, don't want to spoil others experience if it's their cup of tea. For me star is the only one I'd go with atpm, I did ask for lineup and was offered star and that other one.May be a part time mama there. When no one is available, she sometimes enjoy cock+bills. Not often though before. But now no one but star so she may help add hf.

Big Gulp
06-24-21, 18:50
Did mama hire anyone new?

TomAssCan9
06-25-21, 21:22
Did mama hire anyone new?The parking stalls always look empty when me drive by.

Tuktuk Patrol
06-26-21, 00:56
Did mama hire anyone new?Just called tonight, asked Mama who's working tonight, she said Star and Momo. I did Star already. Anyone tried Momo?

Big Gulp
06-26-21, 10:07
Just called tonight, asked Mama who's working tonight, she said Star and Momo. I did Star already. Anyone tried Momo?I wonder if this is the same Momo people were asking about in this thread? Can anyone describe what Momo looks like?

Prudential808
06-26-21, 11:09
Just called tonight, asked Mama who's working tonight, she said Star and Momo. I did Star already. Anyone tried Momo?Taller and thinner than star. But not thin like nana.

Good service.

It was quite long ago that I met her here.

Enona1
06-26-21, 14:42
Taller and thinner than star. But not thin like nana.

Good service.

It was quite long ago that I met her here.Heard about Momo. Was she at Kison or Happiness? Describe "good service" please.

Ajarn
06-26-21, 20:48
Heard about Momo. Was she at Kison or Happiness? Describe "good service" please.Was she fna Mina at Golden?

PostOfficeMan
06-26-21, 23:04
Heard about Momo. Was she at Kison or Happiness? Describe "good service" please.I think this one might be from Golden Spa.

Taller and thinner than star. But not thin like nana.

Good service.

It was quite long ago that I met her here.So maybe like Connie size?

WonHungLow
06-26-21, 23:35
Was she fna Mina at Golden?Pretty sure. She was working at BS as Momo before Covid.

LastHurrah
06-27-21, 07:42
Just called tonight, asked Mama who's working tonight, she said Star and Momo. I did Star already. Anyone tried Momo?Yay she's back. Great service. YMMV of course but she always was good to me. Glad she's back.

DrMajikLuv69
06-27-21, 09:24
Heard about Momo. Was she at Kison or Happiness? Describe "good service" please.I don't recall a momo at happiness or kison, but what is your definition of "good service"?

Lefty Boy
06-28-21, 00:12
I don't recall a momo at happiness or kison, but what is your definition of "good service"?Momo's never been at Happiness and Kison, just Blue Star and Golden Spa as far as I know. She's a PSE girl, can get a little pissy if she has a rude or bad customer. I've always had a good relationship with her so YMMV.

TrialnError
06-28-21, 01:40
Momo's never been at Happiness and Kison, just Blue Star and Golden Spa as far as I know. She's a PSE girl, can get a little pissy if she has a rude or bad customer. I've always had a good relationship with her so YMMV.Is she a younger or older provider?

Prudential808
06-28-21, 12:42
Is she a younger or older provider?But consider that soft (or heavier-not fat-) women look younger than thin women to my eyes.

I guess she is younger than most Korean AMP women now.

TrialnError
06-29-21, 17:46
Who's better to try out first, Momo or Star?

Bottom Out
06-30-21, 12:12
About how tall is she and what I'm getting from some people is she's on the curvier / plump side?

YakJaengEe
06-30-21, 19:36
Lofatho did not get chosen out of the Rose line up when she was in her 20's competing with k ladies in her 40's.

What would be the case in her late 30's?

BTW those older K ladies turned no one 16 yr old into prostitution unlike Chichis / Hello Kitty shop owner nor sold Yak. LOL.

Who are you to tell someone to move.

But consider that soft (or heavier-not fat-) women look younger than thin women to my eyes.

I guess she is younger than most Korean AMP women now.

Prudential808
07-01-21, 07:27
Lofatho did not get chosen out of the Rose line up when she was in her 20's competing with k ladies in her 40's.

BTW those older K ladies turned no one 16 yr old into prostitution unlike Chichis / Hello Kitty shop owner nor sold Yak. LOL.

Who are you to tell someone to move.That's why ward 3 plex landlord (attorney) can never think about allowing massage or relaxation whatever again.

Prudential808
07-01-21, 12:15

Who are you to tell someone to move.Prescribed painkiller can be drug too. LOL. Some may know what I mean.

Donald trump hated it more than all vegie salad in low calories vinegar dressing.

LargeRocket69
07-03-21, 07:27
Momo's never been at Happiness and Kison, just Blue Star and Golden Spa as far as I know. She's a PSE girl, can get a little pissy if she has a rude or bad customer. I've always had a good relationship with her so YMMV.Is Momo BBFS or CFS? Usually girls here are BBFS right?

Prudential808
07-04-21, 05:26

Who are you to tell someone to move.If you mean mama with cancer, she had / has access to almost unlimited oxycontine prescription cause she had a cancer. Painkiller that she never uses gave her a lot of extra cash. Guess guess.

Rose had slot machine inside when they hired gambling addicted working girls too. Guess guess.

How the hell does roses mama think she is a clean, ethical person? Hahahaha.

Prudential808
07-04-21, 19:23
If you mean mama with cancer, she had / has access to almost unlimited oxycontine prescription cause she had a cancer. Painkiller that she never uses gave her a lot of extra cash. Guess guess.

Rose had slot machine inside when they hired gambling addicted working girls too. Guess guess.

How the hell does roses mama think she is a clean, ethical person? Hahahaha.That mama gave free oxycontin when girls ask tylenol. Free till those working girls got dependent on opioid.

I don't do drug and never recommend it. But my personal opinion: oxycontin can be worse than cocaine. Legal heroin, one of the best example of american politic's fail operated by lobbyists. Some legal stuff can be much worse than illegal things.

It is not surprising one korean woman doctor is so paranoid of strangers' request now when she finds someone requesting prescribed painkiller seem to look like uc LOL.

Lefty Boy
07-04-21, 22:56
Is Momo BBFS or CFS? Usually girls here are BBFS right?She's BBFS but as usual YMMV.

LargeRocket69
07-04-21, 23:09
She's BBFS but as usual YMMV.Now I just got to see which side of the YMMV I land on, thanks for the info sir!

The Quiz
07-05-21, 08:05
Anyone know if Pink plans to come back?

Zero4
07-05-21, 10:15
Does anyone know if she work morning or night shift?

Called couple days ago mama said now they are 24 hrs and got new girls but wouldn't give out name, I ask for MOMO she gave me 2 different answer for each all 1 saying next week she starts the 2 saying night time.

I'm just curious anyone was able mak a appointment with MOMO?

DrMajikLuv69
07-05-21, 10:37
Anyone know if Pink plans to come back?Yes supposedly but anything is possible. Pink did mention the month she supposedly would return.

Secret Agent
07-05-21, 17:08
Recently went here and asked for Momo, who I've seen before a couple years ago I think. Mama said she on vacation. I think she quit, but who knows. Anyway got offered Star, she looked a bit heavy for my liking so I politely asked for someone else and in walks Kay.

Looks- 6. Korean Upper 50's or maybe even 60's. Short wavy hair and a lot of it, looks like could be a wig. Average height 5'4 average build. Face is aged.

Attitude- 8. Nothing to complain about here was nice spoke very broken English and understood enough.

Service-8. Standard BS service BB everything. BJ then multiple positions pop inside. She has a hairy black Bush for those of you that are into that. Got my tiny bottled water and left satisfied. Again she's not a looker but gets the job done. In and out probably 50 minutes with no knock I wanted to go.

Damage 60 plus 160. Repeat probably not.

Redneck 1
07-05-21, 19:38
so I politely asked for someone else and in walks Kay.Thanks for the report on Kay. Did she have nice and natural breasts, and the large type of nipples?

Damage 60 plus 160.Question for anyone who knows: Is $160 now the normal tip at Blue Star, or is $150 still acceptable?

Secret Agent
07-05-21, 20:37
Thanks for the report on Kay. Did she have nice and natural breasts, and the large type of nipples?

Question for anyone who knows: Is $160 now the normal tip at Blue Star, or is $150 still acceptable?Funny that you asked, yes, her nipples are the largest in diameter that I've ever seen. Not her areolas, but the nipples itself. I can't remember if her tits were real or fake but I'm pretty sure they were natural and average.

I almost always give at least 160 to a provider that lets me BB. More if she's younger and hotter.

The Quiz
07-05-21, 21:07
Funny that you asked, yes, her nipples are the largest in diameter that I've ever seen. Not her areolas, but the nipples itself. I can't remember if her tits were real or fake but I'm pretty sure they were natural and average.

I almost always give at least 160 to a provider that lets me BB. More if she's younger and hotter.Is it just Star and Kay?

Secret Agent
07-05-21, 22:03
Is it just Star and Kay?Yeah just them two for now.

The Quiz
07-06-21, 18:48
Thanks for the report on Kay. Did she have nice and natural breasts, and the large type of nipples?

Question for anyone who knows: Is $160 now the normal tip at Blue Star, or is $150 still acceptable?150 is still the normal donation rate at all the AMP's (maybe excluding Sunflower). Some guys just like to tip extra as a gratitude for excellent service.

BoyWithLuv
07-07-21, 15:26
So I called today because I wanted to try her out but mama said she's not working. I then asked if Momo is coming back and mama said she no longer works here. So if you got to see her on her very short stay, then good for you, cause she's not coming back. Even though it was mentioned by another monger that it's just Star and Kay working, I just asked for the lineup anyways, mama said Star and another girl. Why she can't just say Kay is the other girl is beyond me.

Redneck 1
07-08-21, 15:10
Even though it was mentioned by another monger that it's just Star and Kay working, I just asked for the lineup anyways, mama said Star and another girl. Why she can't just say Kay is the other girl is beyond me.Last night, I visited Blue Star (without an appointment). I was told that Star and a second woman (I forget the name, but I think it started with the letter J) were available. I asked for Kay, but was told that Kay wasn't there. I then asked if Kay would be there today, but I wasn't given a definite answer. Then another woman came to the door, and didn't seem to know a "Kay". So, I'm wondering if Kay changed her working name or is even still working there. Hopefully, someone can clarify the situation.

Sukebegai
07-09-21, 20:16
Last night, I visited Blue Star (without an appointment). I was told that Star and a second woman (I forget the name, but I think it started with the letter J) were available. I asked for Kay, but was told that Kay wasn't there. I then asked if Kay would be there today, but I wasn't given a definite answer. Then another woman came to the door, and didn't seem to know a "Kay". So, I'm wondering if Kay changed her working name or is even still working there. Hopefully, someone can clarify the situation.Mystery solved. Stopped by BS yesterday and asked for Kay and mama asked "Kay or Jay? Only Jay here." So I rolled with Jay, hoping she would be the girl described by Secret Agent. Turns out Jay is (or was) the one time mama at BS a couple years back. Don't remember her name but I've seen her at various AMPs through the years. She has a scar under her right nipple (long time mongers may recognize this feature). She's lost some weight but still curvy. She recognized me as well so I was surprised when she applied the cover before mounting (had previously gotten BBFS from her in the past). OK service, decent massage skills.

Bottom Out
07-10-21, 05:05
Mystery solved. Stopped by BS yesterday and asked for Kay and mama asked "Kay or Jay? Only Jay here." So I rolled with Jay, hoping she would be the girl described by Secret Agent. Turns out Jay is (or was) the one time mama at BS a couple years back. Don't remember her name but I've seen her at various AMPs through the years. She has a scar under her right nipple (long time mongers may recognize this feature). She's lost some weight but still curvy. She recognized me as well so I was surprised when she applied the cover before mounting (had previously gotten BBFS from her in the past). OK service, decent massage skills.They trying to confuse us mongers with the Kay and Jay names. When I think Kayy, I think PCR, when I think Jayy, I think Tonbo.

Bottom Out
07-10-21, 05:07
Seems like the girls come and go real quick here recently. Nana and Sasha left awhile ago. Pink abandoned ship. Momo was here for only like a second. Kay gone already too? What's going on here.

Prudential808
07-10-21, 14:55
Seems like the girls come and go real quick here recently. Nana and Sasha left awhile ago. Pink abandoned ship. Momo was here for only like a second. Kay gone already too? What's going on here.Heard sasha at BS is very sick so needs treatment and rest now. We all must wait a little more.

Redneck 1
07-11-21, 01:39
Kay gone already too? When I saw the original info on Kay, I thought she could be a nice combination of various factors that I especially enjoy: a mature provider; "spoke very broken English" (good for fantasizing); nipples that were "the largest in diameter that (the reviewer had) ever seen"; a hairy black muff; "BB everything"; and "pop inside".

From the info posted so far on former mama "Jay," it seems that she may not be the same provider previously reviewed as "Kay," in particular the fact that Jay applied a condom before intercourse.

However, if anyone does personally confirm that the provider previously reviewed as "Kay" is still working at Blue Star (under any name) and is still providing BBFSCIP, please report on it.

Rican2019
07-11-21, 16:51
What's lineup fellas?

Bottom Out
07-11-21, 21:50
What's lineup fellas?Sounds like it's just Star and Jay. Momo had a short stay but gone already. Kay who Secret Agent saw, is taking a vacation according to mama.

LargeRocket69
07-13-21, 08:20
Mystery solved. Stopped by BS yesterday and asked for Kay and mama asked "Kay or Jay? Only Jay here." So I rolled with Jay, hoping she would be the girl described by Secret Agent. Turns out Jay is (or was) the one time mama at BS a couple years back. Don't remember her name but I've seen her at various AMPs through the years. She has a scar under her right nipple (long time mongers may recognize this feature). She's lost some weight but still curvy. She recognized me as well so I was surprised when she applied the cover before mounting (had previously gotten BBFS from her in the past). OK service, decent massage skills.This not the Jay from Tonbo is it?

MakaKiller
07-13-21, 10:30
This not the Jay from Tonbo is it?Don't think so. Saw J at Tonbo a few nights ago. She and Suji running the show there. Stay Safe.

Prudential808
07-13-21, 21:53

What would be the case in her late 30's?.It is NOT coincidence that almost all korean opioid-addicted providers are roses alumni. Once upon a time drug free, even Tylenol and advil was enough, now 10 mg oxycontin is not enough for them.

ClaraForever
07-13-21, 22:39
When I saw the original info on Kay, I thought she could be a nice combination of various factors that I especially enjoy: a mature provider; "spoke very broken English" (good for fantasizing); nipples that were "the largest in diameter that (the reviewer had) ever seen"; a hairy black muff; "BB everything"; and "pop inside".

From the info posted so far on former mama "Jay," it seems that she may not be the same provider previously reviewed as "Kay," in particular the fact that Jay applied a condom before intercourse.

However, if anyone does personally confirm that the provider previously reviewed as "Kay" is still working at Blue Star (under any name) and is still providing BBFSCIP, please report on it.Is this jay Sophie from Pinetree? She used to use the name jay and sometimes worked as mama at several places including Hula.

Prudential808
07-14-21, 16:12
It is NOT coincidence that almost all korean opioid-addicted providers are roses alumni. Once upon a time drug free, even Tylenol and advil was enough, now 10 mg oxycontin is not enough for them.Ah and do not forget a fake nurse from California is related too.

Water-mixed Botox lady.

And she gives fat loss injection: cortisol steroid! Hahaha. Temporarily it works right?

Yuna from blue star got commission when stupid girls paid to that nurse!

Prudential808
07-16-21, 17:33

Who are you to tell someone to move.You know about "arrange marriage for money-hungry gambler bachelor and green card-hungry Korean prostitutes". Right?

Bad that after service was terrible so even groom did not care about bride's (with prostitution arrest or massage parlor I'd check up records) passing interview or not once they get paid all off.

Prudential808
07-16-21, 22:48

Who are you to tell someone to move.Oh that mana gave all info to hpd though hpd did NOT ask.

Just after that mama cheated on lulu with wrong document, stealing lulu's money, then that mama kicked all the bucket to other women when roses were raided.

She lied lulu is a long time owner and jay, jackie and suji were owners too. Lying she had never owned it while she has been a real owner for years LOL. Even she tried to fuck June there up too. Tried to sell shiny only cause she used to be there before, tried to kick all the bucket to another mama (may be tina) when she was only temporary mama for one month.

LOL so ethical lady. Right?

PT, top spa owners tried to get all responsibility alone, ace owner said all is hers so others had nothing to be responsible.

Even happy did try to protect others.

Kison Chanel, that garrulous oldie tried to protect her girls.

Big Gulp
07-17-21, 12:54
Anything on if Kayy came back?

Redneck 1
07-17-21, 19:36
Anything on if Kayy came back? Plus, if she has returned or does return in the future, any further reports on looks, attitude and service would be appreciated.

Bottom Out
07-20-21, 02:56
So I called and the mama said get 3 girls working. I think one was that Jay girl, then had 2 new ones but she would've give the names unless I come down. So I chanced it and went to see what the new girls were about. She put me in the room, one of the new girl comes in, time for me to go. Old and not attractive are are being nice. Sorry maybe someone might like her I didn't. She was nice and friendly I'll give her that but I didn't stick around for her service and couldn't make out her name cause her accent was strong. Mama also lied about Momo being there over the phone. I got there and she's like Momo doesn't work here anymore I got mixed up with another girl, bullshit.

For you Star fans, she's on vacation.

Bottom Out
07-20-21, 21:01
So I called and the mama said get 3 girls working. I think one was that Jay girl, then had 2 new ones but she would've give the names unless I come down. So I chanced it and went to see what the new girls were about. She put me in the room, one of the new girl comes in, time for me to go. Old and not attractive are are being nice. Sorry maybe someone might like her I didn't. She was nice and friendly I'll give her that but I didn't stick around for her service and couldn't make out her name cause her accent was strong. Mama also lied about Momo being there over the phone. I got there and she's like Momo doesn't work here anymore I got mixed up with another girl, bullshit.

For you Star fans, she's on vacation.Forgot to mention all this was accompanied by the unpleasant attitude by the mama which just capped off the horrible vibe here.

LastHurrah
07-20-21, 23:07
Forgot to mention all this was accompanied by the unpleasant attitude by the mama which just capped off the horrible vibe here.Feel for you buddy. Man that totally sucks. At least you went another place and salvaged the night. What happened to BS? Used to be one of my favorite places as they had talent. Lucy and Sammy were amazing way back when. Miss them.

Ajarn
07-21-21, 04:56

For you Star fans, she's on vacation.Saw a nicely dressed lady trying to enter BS thru the front door, then she started going around the building to the back.

Bottom Out
07-21-21, 14:04
Saw a nicely dressed lady trying to enter BS thru the front door, then she started going around the building to the back.Seems like they've been shuffling new talent ever since they lost their popular one's (Nana, Sasha, and Pink) but trust me unless you want average or below, nothing to see here right now. They can't even keep their new talent to stay, Momo and Kay seem to have come and gone in just days. If you want service Asia Spa is just a few blocks down.

Big Gulp
08-02-21, 14:17
I called and mama said get new girls but I'm a bit weary of this due to recent reports. Plus, no one's reported on anything on here recently so must not be that good but if anyone tried any of the current talent let us know if it's worth checking out.

Prudential808
08-13-21, 05:51
I called and mama said get new girls but I'm a bit weary of this due to recent reports. Plus, no one's reported on anything on here recently so must not be that good but if anyone tried any of the current talent let us know if it's worth checking out.New girl was at pcr for short time a few months ago.

Enona1
08-13-21, 12:00
New girl was at pcr for short time a few months ago.Only one I know who recently left is Miki. Service was less than stellar and she's not really good looking. No shave, fake titties, everything covered. I think she has a belly cause she didn't take her dress off. Just pulled down her top and pulled up the bottom.

Bottom Out
08-14-21, 03:21
Only one I know who recently left is Miki. Service was less than stellar and she's not really good looking. No shave, fake titties, everything covered. I think she has a belly cause she didn't take her dress off. Just pulled down her top and pulled up the bottom.Unless they added new talent then there is nothing here, bottom of the barrel right now. I never met Miki at PCR but the lady I met here a few weeks back had short bushy frizzy hair, had meat on her, not fat but not slender either, had some meat on her, could tell was old even in the dim lighting (not a good sign already), and mama told me Momo was here on the phone then when I got there she said oh I go mixed up with another girl, okay sure.

Enona1
08-14-21, 22:49
Unless they added new talent then there is nothing here, bottom of the barrel right now. I never met Miki at PCR but the lady I met here a few weeks back had short bushy frizzy hair, had meat on her, not fat but not slender either, had some meat on her, could tell was old even in the dim lighting (not a good sign already), and mama told me Momo was here on the phone then when I got there she said oh I go mixed up with another girl, okay sure.That's Miki with the frizzy hair. You would think that coming from San Francisco she'd be more polished. Didn't want DATY, covered BJ, covered FS, not shaved, no take off all her clothes, no real massage. No thanks.

Surf69
08-16-21, 22:29
Anyone have any intel on if / when Shasha is coming back? She had the best set of fakies on the island. Huge too!!

Prudential808
08-18-21, 02:58
Anyone have any intel on if / when Shasha is coming back? She had the best set of fakies on the island. Huge too!!Heard she is sick now.

Big Gulp
08-18-21, 19:42
I saw they had a Bedpage ad, business must be slow. The ad had no info of girls. If anyone checked them out recently let us know how it is and who is there.

Prudential808
08-18-21, 20:37
I saw they had a Bedpage ad, business must be slow. The ad had no info of girls. If anyone checked them out recently let us know how it is and who is there.One woman there for sure.

If you want rushed, all covered (with mask requested), unskilled service from plain-looking (good for civilian woman in her mid-late50's), go and try.

Ajarn
08-23-21, 22:49
Looks like someone named An (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1602-kalakaua-ave-b-honolulu-hawaii-96826/12845617.html) has just joined the lineup. Does she look anything like her pics?

Bottom Out
08-29-21, 10:13
Looks like someone named An (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1602-kalakaua-ave-b-honolulu-hawaii-96826/12845617.html) has just joined the lineup. Does she look anything like her pics?Idk about that but it could be the girl Prudential808 described in his post.

Ajarn
08-30-21, 06:52
Idk about that but it could be the girl Prudential808 described in his post.The girl in the pics sure doesn't look like any 50's!

Bottom Out
08-30-21, 13:40
The girl in the pics sure doesn't look like any 50's!Remember it's a Bedpage ad. How often does the girl in a BP ad look like the pic? Star used to run ads on BP and she never look anything like her pics. Just sayin but you can go and check it out and let us know if I'm wrong.

Pipipi
09-04-21, 18:49
Called mamasan and she said she has four new girls. Asked for their names and she says no name stop by. I would take one for the team but it won't be soon. Be safe and be well gang.

LastHurrah
09-05-21, 07:53
Called mamasan and she said she has four new girls. Asked for their names and she says no name stop by. I would take one for the team but it won't be soon. Be safe and be well gang.Just had a great time with AR Nana who used to be here before. Also saw Hana there. Both give great service. Blue Star is getting back on track now!

Maruchan
09-05-21, 13:07
Just had a great time with AR Nana who used to be here before. Also saw Hana there. Both give great service. Blue Star is getting back on track now!So hana is back providing? People said she was at asia for a while but not providing (I dunno for sure).

Rican2019
09-06-21, 23:12
Who can give lineup?

CheapCharlie
09-08-21, 19:31
Who can give lineup?Last I heard was Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick and Seka.

MrToftt
09-08-21, 20:30
Good one, just had a session with Tera, 10's across the board, if you like Milfs.

Last I heard was Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick and Seka.

David Bla
09-08-21, 21:42
Good one, just had a session with Tera, 10's across the board, if you like Milfs.Braddah, any details on the menu / services? PM is ok.

MrToftt
09-08-21, 22:30
My bad, I was just playing along with Charlies line up of porn stars being there.

Braddah, any details on the menu / services? PM is ok.

LastHurrah
09-09-21, 05:04
Last I heard was Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick and Seka.Haha. So funny. Love your sense of humor. And they're GILF by now.

LastHurrah
09-09-21, 05:10
Had many great times with Nana at AR before her long vacation so glad she's back now. Also no short timing like at AR. Now I can take my time and not rush like the other place. So I'm glad she's returned to BSS. Nana looks great and lost some weight. Great figure and great boobs too. Always get great service from her. 10 for my rating. Attitude 10 too. Looks is always TEHO and subjective but to my eyes she looks good. 8 to me.

No rush, awesome BJ and lots of fun times. Going to repeat this week for sure.

JohnWik
09-09-21, 05:41
Had many great times with Nana at AR before her long vacation so glad she's back now. Also no short timing like at AR. Now I can take my time and not rush like the other place. So I'm glad she's returned to BSS. Nana looks great and lost some weight. Great figure and great boobs too. Always get great service from her. 10 for my rating. Attitude 10 too. Looks is always TEHO and subjective but to my eyes she looks good. 8 to me.

No rush, awesome BJ and lots of fun times. Going to repeat this week for sure.Thank for the info. Good to hear my favorite is back. We have some great chemistry. Haven't seen her in a while as I couldn't go to the place. She was working before. Know too. Many people to go there LOL.

Nana is definitely at the top of my list for great. Service and I love how she looks. Got to run and book my appointment. I've been laying low due to Covid but since I got vaccinated got some protection. Be safe my. Fellow brothers.

CheapCharlie
09-09-21, 08:35
Haha. So funny. Love your sense of humor. And they're GILF by now.Thanks brother and yeah they are GILFs.

RoyBoy808
09-09-21, 11:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Shamester
09-09-21, 12:55

No rush, awesome BJ and lots of fun times. Going to repeat this week for sure.Stay away -- this MILF is only cooperative with HER script. Not customer service oriented.

CheapCharlie
09-09-21, 17:08
[Deleted by Admin]

MegaRat
09-10-21, 06:43
Heard she is sick now.Is she still sick until now? I miss banging her.

TrialnError
09-12-21, 00:56
Is she still sick until now? I miss banging her.She'll be gone for awhile.

LargeRocket69
09-16-21, 17:38
So is it just Nana and Hannah here now? I'm guessing everyone's favorite Star is still on vacation?

White Lava
09-16-21, 18:02
Stay away -- this MILF is only cooperative with HER script. Not customer service oriented.Nana many, many times- always different- always surprises me!

SpoodrikBrad1
09-17-21, 01:09
Nana isn't a MILF. She's more like a GILF. But she can definitely suck a dick and takes it all the way down her throat.

Prudential808
09-17-21, 20:01
Nana isn't a MILF. She's more like a GILF. But she can definitely suck a dick and takes it all the way down her throat.I don't know what your standard of MILF and gilf.

But her age was revealed before. She in her mid 50's.

I think today's 50's are like past's 30's and she is still younger than most k women in Hawaii. And she still has very well fit body.

SpoodrikBrad1
09-18-21, 03:00
Not going to say what I do for a living, but I work in women's health and interact with women daily. So I like to think I'm a pretty good authority on a women's age.

As a rule of thumb, if there is a consensus on an Asian women's age, then add on 10 years to that. We all know these working women lie about their age for any number of reasons. Let's just keep it real.

I don't know what your standard of MILF and gilf.

But her age was revealed before. She in her mid 50's.

I think today's 50's are like past's 30's and she is still younger than most k women in Hawaii. And she still has very well fit body.

Bottom Out
09-18-21, 10:53
Anyone gave or received a golden shower from her? I was offered to give her one awhile back. Not sure if it was just a one off thing or that's something she normally allows.

Sukebegai
09-26-21, 19:06
FYI Michelle formerly of Asia Spa is now at BS.

JuanPunani
09-29-21, 02:13
Even if Nana is 60+, her body, service and attitude are 8. 5, 9 and 8. 5. I have never encountered Nana doing scripted service. She lets me do just about whatever I want except Greek. I have been seeing Nana since she was Yuri the momma at Golden Spa. She can moody from time to time but I have never seen her and left disappointed. There was a time when I got guaranteed MSOG however she is dialing back. Her head game is top notch and she has graduated to pushing to deep throat and moderate face fucking. She doesn't look her age naked that is for sure. Tight body, tight pussy. I note on occasion that she gets her lips done. Other than that she is hotter than most gals in their 30's. So I don't give a shit how old she is. I want to say at this point I have made at least 40 babies with Nana. Great lady, husky voice, once you get to know her can get great conversation and some extras.

Andesi1
09-30-21, 00:26
Even if Nana is 60+, her body, service and attitude are 8. 5, 9 and 8. 5. I have never encountered Nana doing scripted service. She lets me do just about whatever I want except Greek. I have been seeing Nana since she was Yuri the momma at Golden Spa. She can moody from time to time but I have never seen her and left disappointed. There was a time when I got guaranteed MSOG however she is dialing back. Her head game is top notch and she has graduated to pushing to deep throat and moderate face fucking. She doesn't look her age naked that is for sure. Tight body, tight pussy. I note on occasion that she gets her lips done. Other than that she is hotter than most gals in their 30's. So I don't give a shit how old she is. I want to say at this point I have made at least 40 babies with Nana. Great lady, husky voice, once you get to know her can get great conversation and some extras.Agree that Nana is still good. More hit / miss than usual if we comparing over the years. Used to be automatic MSOG, last time went she said next time can go 2, and shooed me out after 30 min. Was disappointed because always got msog and would always tip a little extra. Attitude depends on the day, thought it might just be because she changed locations 3 x in the last year or so, maybe not. Like I said, still good though.

The Quiz
09-30-21, 14:31
Anyone know if and when Pink will return? She was last here during the Summer or a little before that.

Aviatr77
09-30-21, 19:43
Anyone know if and when Pink will return? She was last here during the Summer or a little before that.Was told by a usual reliable source that she is returning sometime next week.

She will be working out of Asia this time.

Fujii08
10-01-21, 02:49
Agree that Nana is still good. More hit / miss than usual if we comparing over the years. Used to be automatic MSOG, last time went she said next time can go 2, and shooed me out after 30 min. Was disappointed because always got msog and would always tip a little extra. Attitude depends on the day, thought it might just be because she changed locations 3 x in the last year or so, maybe not. Like I said, still good though.Yes your right maybe or have to good service for customer her age.

I don't mind older women if good looking and good maintenance. But they are not attractive Feel like grandma with sex. Also she use okore too?

Feel sorry for her.

Prudential808
10-02-21, 03:01
Yes your right maybe or have to good service for customer her age.

I don't mind older women if good looking and good maintenance. But they are not attractive Feel like grandma with sex. Also she use okore too?

Feel sorry for her.And also.

Feel sorry for her more cause she still need her clients' help to write positive reviews now. LOL. Sad that however she earns is not hers, all will go for game room's Chinese, Viet owners. LOL.

Fujii08
10-03-21, 02:38
And also.

Feel sorry for her more cause she still need her clients' help to write positive reviews now. LOL. Sad that however she earns is not hers, all will go for game room's Chinese, Viet owners. LOL.Every places ask me about write nice fake reviews. Some other place free house fee if I did.

TrialnError
10-03-21, 10:11
Every places ask me about write nice fake reviews. Some other place free house fee if I did.So did you take them up on their offer? If you did, are you saying all your reviews are not trustworthy because they are fake?

Fujii08
10-03-21, 15:55
So did you take them up on their offer? If you did, are you saying all your reviews are not trustworthy because they are fake?My review is what I feel. Never did bullshit reviews every times from my heart.

Prudential808
10-05-21, 17:48
Yuki / Nana, that (asking guys to write fake review to bring more naive men) is why she has had trouble in finding working places.

She always bring big mouth, bb grandpa drama kings that make too much trouble in young AMPs and unwanted attention.

BoyWithLuv
10-06-21, 02:50
Yuki / Nana, that (asking guys to write fake review to bring more naive men) is why she has had trouble in finding working places.

She always bring big mouth, bb grandpa drama kings that make too much trouble in young AMPs and unwanted attention.Wasn't she at Angel Relaxation for a decent amount of time this past Summer? I wonder why she left there and came back to Blue Star?

TrialnError
10-09-21, 22:42
For those who want to know, lineup is Nana, Michelle, and Hannah.

Big Gulp
10-10-21, 02:45
Even if Nana is 60+, her body, service and attitude are 8. 5, 9 and 8. 5. I have never encountered Nana doing scripted service. She lets me do just about whatever I want except Greek. I have been seeing Nana since she was Yuri the momma at Golden Spa. She can moody from time to time but I have never seen her and left disappointed. There was a time when I got guaranteed MSOG however she is dialing back. Her head game is top notch and she has graduated to pushing to deep throat and moderate face fucking. She doesn't look her age naked that is for sure. Tight body, tight pussy. I note on occasion that she gets her lips done. Other than that she is hotter than most gals in their 30's. So I don't give a shit how old she is. I want to say at this point I have made at least 40 babies with Nana. Great lady, husky voice, once you get to know her can get great conversation and some extras.So far I've had her a few times and I got to agree with what you wrote. She never fails to disappoint.

LargeRocket69
10-12-21, 03:07
Had fun with Nana, BBFSCIP, all positions (except Greek), and she mentioned MSOG will be offered on next visit.

Michelle and Hannah are next on the to do list.

Big Gulp
10-12-21, 17:22

She always bring big mouth, bb grandpa drama kings that make too much trouble in young AMPs and unwanted attention.She never asked me to write a review.

LargeRocket69
10-13-21, 15:06
For those who had both, I wanted to try one of them out maybe both but one for now, who do you recommend trying out first?

White Lava
10-13-21, 15:29
She never asked me to write a review.I have known Nana for many years- since she first took over Golden Spa! She had always provided a wild, PSE experience. She likes big ducks and loves to fuck! She has never asked me to write about our sessions, in fact she asked me not to post about our sessions! She is one of the best!

Enona1
10-13-21, 17:47
For those who had both, I wanted to try one of them out maybe both but one for now, who do you recommend trying out first?Personally I'd try Hana first. She's a bit younger, implants but still nice. Both ladies are nice and try to please.

HawaiiBoy09
10-14-21, 22:22
For those who had both, I wanted to try one of them out maybe both but one for now, who do you recommend trying out first?I choose Hannah. They're both older and provide similar service, but I think Hannah has the better body. She can be a little mentally flaky, but in a fun way.

Reshala
10-15-21, 02:42
I haven't seen Nana at BSS, but her days at AR are very hard to forget. She would literally tell me to pull up a porn video and try to recreate some of the crazy shit that they would do. Super fun girl and her services are top notch. I have no idea where BSS is, but I'm done with the scene for a while. Waiting on that next stimulus check.

T6650
10-15-21, 20:53
For those who had both, I wanted to try one of them out maybe both but one for now, who do you recommend trying out first?I have never been with Hannah or Hana whichever it is, but Michelle is not the porn star type. She is more like the incredibly sexy MILF that you see in the elevator of your apartment who gives you a nice smile when she sees you. You really want to get to know her and with Michelle, you can.

Stinkfinga
10-16-21, 05:24
I have never been with Hannah or Hana whichever it is, but Michelle is not the porn star type. She is more like the incredibly sexy MILF that you see in the elevator of your apartment who gives you a nice smile when she sees you. You really want to get to know her and with Michelle, you can.Sorry, but Chow disagree. Chow did walk in one time and drew Michelle. Chow couldn't get senor Woodrow. Michelle was too old for Chow to get hard on. Nice lady, but too old for me.

ClaraForever
10-16-21, 08:11
I have never been with Hannah or Hana whichever it is, but Michelle is not the porn star type. She is more like the incredibly sexy MILF that you see in the elevator of your apartment who gives you a nice smile when she sees you. You really want to get to know her and with Michelle, you can.Michelle remind me of old Pinetree's Viet Mimi mood.

Mimi is more toned but they both are not porn star or nasty neighbour housewife style. They look elegant and beautiful civilian old ladies.

Michelle may not be for guys who want younger or more toned with flat abs, but she has very pretty face and very lady like attitude.

Enona1
10-16-21, 21:08
Sorry, but Chow disagree. Chow did walk in one time and drew Michelle. Chow couldn't get senor Woodrow. Michelle was too old for Chow to get hard on. Nice lady, but too old for me.Only had Michelle once. She's not really aggressive. Pleasant but definitely on the older side, I won't guess her age. Nice skin, she looks comfortable. Not toned like Paula. I would see her again but after Hana.

Hana gives similar service but is younger and slimmer. Takes direction well.

MegaRat
10-18-21, 07:09
Any word on Sasha? She's a MILF I miss. I don't have her number, so I really don't know what's up with her.

Ajarn
10-23-21, 19:57
This ad (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1602-kalakaua-ave-b-honolulu-hawaii-96826/12885634.html) looks too good to be true.

Stinkfinga
10-23-21, 22:06
This ad (https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1602-kalakaua-ave-b-honolulu-hawaii-96826/12885634.html) looks too good to be true.That kinda look like Michelle, jk. 😁.

Enona1
10-25-21, 19:50
Saw their ad in bedpage that said "New girls". Called up Hana still there and a new girl supposed to start today.

T6650
10-26-21, 22:59
That kinda look like Michelle, jk. 😁.I have to agree that it does look like Michelle, particularly the face, but at least 20 years ago. Not that there is anything wrong with the current look. It's just not a 25 year old look.

LargeRocket69
10-29-21, 14:48
Anyone try the "new" girls recently mentioned in this thread or from the BP ad?

Punanilicr
10-30-21, 06:36
Since they had an ad up saying new girls, I went to check 'them out. Mama sent in Penny, who is short with nice c cups, nice curves and highlighted hair. Her English is great, and she escorted me to the shower. Inside, she cleaned me up good, front to back, head to toe, and all points in between. Back in the room she offered a massage. I usually say after to that offer, but I actually thought that it was a great idea since I'd been pretty sore lately.

Penny set up some rolled up towels and use an odorless cream during the massage. She's been trained. Didn't ask her, but you can tell. Nice pressure and strength. She took great care of me. Then, she started with the butterfly soft touch thing accompanied by soft kisses and her nipples gently caressing my back. On the flip, she went into seductress mode. Her BBBJ was perfect. She really set the mood for me. Just the right suction and bls. I asked her to turn around and she planted her punani on my face. I began to daty and we were having a great time. She turned back around and climbed on top. Once I was in, she alternated between bouncing and grinding. Both felt great. Her Nani was snug too. Before long, I popped, and when she got off, I noticed that I was wearing a hat. No biggie, as it didn't distract from any pleasure at all. She must have snuck it on and I never noticed. Usually I do, but no worries. She wiped me up, did some more massage and I was on my way.

The only negative for me was No lfk or dfk, but I can't hold that against a girl these days. Penny was a super sensual time and I'll definitely see her again, but maybe two hours next time. One for the fun and one for massage. We did go over a bit, and I gave her a little extra in the tip for the top notch service. YMMV of course.

Rican2019
11-01-21, 05:57
Was bored as hell and wanted to pound some meat. Called made appt with new girl Sunny. Little older than expected but what the hell gave it a try. Asked for all the funds up front. That made my spidey sense tingle but again let it be. Ask to shower she led me to it and dropped me off. Wash myself up then she saw I was done led me to room. Asked to walk on my back I said he'll yea back aching. Give a 9 on massage for sure. Flip side little more massage then put the cover on for BJ after ten minutes of it I asked take cover off she smacked my hand said no. Got on top for like ten seconds asked for me go on top. Pure rush from there no foreplay action asked to hurry cum. Done than asked if I wanted a massage shit why not that's the only good things out of that. Five minutes and ok honey. Will not repeat rather go back to Nana which msog and no rush.

LargeRocket69
11-13-21, 17:31
So the lineup is Nana, Penny, and Sunny? Sounds like Nana is still the best one to see here but the review of Penny sounds intriguing. Is this the same Penny from long ago?

NormalDude2002
11-14-21, 19:01
So the lineup is Nana, Penny, and Sunny? Sounds like Nana is still the best one to see here but the review of Penny sounds intriguing. Is this the same Penny from long ago?Anyone know if Michelle is still there or did she move again?

Mr Crowley
11-15-21, 11:39
So the lineup is Nana, Penny, and Sunny? Sounds like Nana is still the best one to see here but the review of Penny sounds intriguing. Is this the same Penny from long ago?Is this the Penny that was working at PCR? Older lady in her 50's?

Maruchan
11-15-21, 12:28
So the lineup is Nana, Penny, and Sunny? Sounds like Nana is still the best one to see here but the review of Penny sounds intriguing. Is this the same Penny from long ago?Is hanna not there anymore?

LargeRocket69
11-15-21, 16:33
Is this the Penny that was working at PCR? Older lady in her 50's?

Is hanna not there anymore?Good questions, I'd like to know both as well if anyone knows.

Big Gulp
11-18-21, 16:44
Went to see Nana, fantastic BBBJDT and even better BBFSCIP. Didn't get the lineup but you can't go wrong with Nana.

Maruchan
11-22-21, 12:27
Seems like hannah is still at blue star. Cannot 100% confirm since I could not make an appointment, but they didn't say she quit, but call back tomorrow.

LargeRocket69
11-22-21, 14:47
Seems like hannah is still at blue star. Cannot 100% confirm since I could not make an appointment, but they didn't say she quit, but call back tomorrow.That's good to know. Never tried her and more options out there the better.

T6650
11-25-21, 23:11
I went to see Michelle and had another incredible session with her. All I can say is that she makes you comfortable. Excellent DFK which I almost always notice lines up with excellent BBBJ skills. Finished CIM. One thing about Michelle is that you definitely have a feeling that she is not a pro. I think Asia and Blue Star are her first professional experiences. That's not to say that she lacks skills because she definitely knows what she is doing.

On the way in, and out, I met Mimi, an older but still shapely Korean GILF. I think she may be the owner. She did not answer the door as there was a Kitchen Mama for that but she remained seated on the couch. I am fascinated by her. Is she available for "in the room?" Does anyone have first hand experience? Iff you don't want to relate publicly send me a PM. Thanks.

Me Cook
11-26-21, 15:47
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1602-kalakaua-ave-b-honolulu-hawaii-96826/12885634.html

Is this real or is blue star running fake ads now? The girl in the picture looks way too young to be one of the grandmas that work there.

Do they now have a table shower?

I would call them to ask but rather not since it seems too fake.

MegaRat
11-26-21, 19:31
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1602-kalakaua-ave-b-honolulu-hawaii-96826/12885634.html

Is this real or is blue star running fake ads now? The girl in the picture looks way too young to be one of the grandmas that work there.

I would call them to ask but rather not since it seems too fake.There's no one there right that young, there's no one there that looks like that girl in the ad. There is no room or bathroom at BS that looks like anything in that picture.

They are however really open 24/7, and that number and address is real.

Kaneohe33
11-26-21, 21:13

I would call them to ask but rather not since it seems too fake.That ad is fake as a three dollar bill. I've been to Blue Star recently, it looks nothing like that and the women presented to me looked nothing like the cartoon character in ad. It disappoints me that these AMPS post such blatantly false ads. What do they think will happen? Do they think we will show up, find out the truth and shrug our shoulders and say, "Since I'm here, I may as well partake." I hope I'm not the only one that rejects that idea, however, these AMPS keep running these plays time after time so maybe it works for them.

Enona1
11-27-21, 19:07
That ad is fake as a three dollar bill. I've been to Blue Star recently, it looks nothing like that and the women presented to me looked nothing like the cartoon character in ad. It disappoints me that these AMPS post such blatantly false ads. What do they think will happen? Do they think we will show up, find out the truth and shrug our shoulders and say, "Since I'm here, I may as well partake." I hope I'm not the only one that rejects that idea, however, these AMPS keep running these plays time after time so maybe it works for them.Was driving on Kalakaua yesterday and got a phone call. Parked behind Blue Star since parking lot was empty. As I was on the phone Hana came out then another which I thought was the mama. They both went into the room next door. Then another even older shorter lady came out. She HAS to be the mama. Hana looks kinda rundown and haggard in the full sun I must say but her body still looked good. Amazing what full sunlight can reveal.

Redneck 1
11-28-21, 18:33
It disappoints me that these AMPS post such blatantly false ads. What do they think will happen? Do they think we will show up, find out the truth and shrug our shoulders and say, "Since I'm here, I may as well partake." I hope I'm not the only one that rejects that idea, however, these AMPS keep running these plays time after time so maybe it works for them.Generally, I think it does produce more income, which is why it's done. Over the years, there have been various posts (scattered among different threads) by guys who were attracted by false advertising images posted by businesses and individuals, then after arrival realized the images were false, yet stayed anyway with the "since I'm already here, I might as well give it a try" mindset.

Psychologically, that's understandable, because they've been eagerly anticipating sexual activity all the way there, they've already expended the travel time, and they already have the money in hand. By contrast, as I've posted before, if all mongers adamantly refused to partake whenever they saw advertising images were false, most of the false-image advertisements would eventually disappear because they would be counterproductive for the advertisers. However, that type of boycott would require a high degree of self-discipline and mutual cooperation among mongers that unfortunately won't be achieved.

By the way, to avoid any potential misunderstanding, I'm not trying to defend false-image advertising, but rather just commenting on why I think it continues.

Golden Butcher
12-02-21, 16:52
I had quite a pleasant surprise the other day. I haven't been to Blue Star for quite awhile, so I gave them a call, hoping to hook up with Nana, who I consider one of the best PSE providers ever! Mama told me Nana was off that day, but she had a surprise for me. I have known her for a long time and she knows my taste, so I trust her. That's all she would say but she had piqued my curiosity! When I got there, she greeted me at the door and led me to the room and told me to take off my clothes and wait for my surprise.

Mama opened the door and introduced me to Kimberly- I was pleased! She is an attractive MILF, definitely than other Blue Star ladies! Great C-cup boobs, nice firm and shapely body and a terrific ass! I couldn't keep my hands off it! I even asked het if she was Korean- very rare to find a Korean with such a fine ass! Anyway, she proceed to give me a world class massage from head to toe! It was fairly strong and very sensuous! On the flip she did some light kissing down to junior- wow! She spent some time using her tongue- no hands no rush, it was so smooth and had me hard as a rock. Then she took me all the way in. The beginning of the best blowjob I've ever had! As she got into it- still slow and sensual- I pulled her butt around so I could return the favor. She was quite vocal about her enjoyment of our 69! It was so amazing that we just stayed with it! Now, this was a first for me! If I ever experienced it before, it was so long ago that I can't remember! As I got into pleasuring her, she really upped her efforts. Still, no hands, she brought me to a screaming climax- I rarely come from a BBBJ with hands- but she only used her mouth and she sucked.

Me dry! She has very little English- but she has much better things to do with her mouth! I'll repeat!

Mr Crowley
12-03-21, 14:34
I had quite a pleasant surprise the other day. I haven't been to Blue Star for quite awhile, so I gave them a call, hoping to hook up with Nana, who I consider one of the best PSE providers ever! Mama told me Nana was off that day, but she had a surprise for me. I have known her for a long time and she knows my taste, so I trust her. That's all she would say but she had piqued my curiosity! When I got there, she greeted me at the door and led me to the room and told me to take off my clothes and wait for my surprise.

Mama opened the door and introduced me to Kimberly- I was pleased! She is an attractive MILF, definitely than other Blue Star ladies! Great C-cup boobs, nice firm and shapely body and a terrific ass! I couldn't keep my hands off it! I even asked het if she was Korean- very rare to find a Korean with such a fine ass! Anyway, she proceed to give me a world class massage from head to toe! It was fairly strong and very sensuous! On the flip she did some light kissing down to junior- wow! She spent some time using her tongue- no hands no rush, it was so smooth and had me hard as a rock. Then she took me all the way in. The beginning of the best blowjob I've ever had! As she got into it- still slow and sensual- I pulled her butt around so I could return the favor. She was quite vocal about her enjoyment of our 69! It was so amazing that we just stayed with it! Now, this was a first for me! If I ever experienced it before, it was so long ago that I can't remember! As I got into pleasuring her, she really upped her efforts. Still, no hands, she brought me to a screaming climax- I rarely come from a BBBJ with hands- but she only used her mouth and she sucked.

Me dry! She has very little English- but she has much better things to do with her mouth! I'll repeat!Awesome report! Good to have fellow mongers like you giving us the 411 info like this. Normally when calling BSS, When asking Mama who's working she don't want to give out any name. But ask who you looking for? Tired of saying Nana, good to have other name options. For the moment it was Nana and Hannah for the best BB services. Others were Pink and Sasha but they're not there anymore. Star was loose money. Junk! But your Kimberly sounds like a winner! I'll have to now schedule an appointment with her. Too bad they don't have table shower like Happiness and Osaka. Again thanks for that info.

Redneck 1
12-04-21, 15:44
Mama opened the door and introduced me to Kimberly- I was pleased!This report on Kimberly attracted my interest. Does anyone know (1) whether the "great C-cup boobs" are natural?, (2) whether her pussy is hairy (my preference) or shaved?, and (3) most importantly, whether she provides BBFSCIP?