PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy

TheDogg
04-23-16, 10:43
Anyone looking for a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!

TexasMonger
04-23-16, 11:42
Anyone looking for a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!Dogg. It was raining today so I thought I pay my ball sucker a visit. Found her by the door wearing a hooded jacket for protection from the elements. Took her inside and wasted no time.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
04-23-16, 11:51
Dogg. It was raining today so I thought I pay my ball sucker a visit. Found her by the door wearing a hooded jacket for protection from the elements. Took her inside and wasted no time.

Cheers.

TM.You're my idol! Those have to be some of the best pics I've come across here thus far. I'd love to get in on that action. Please PM me detail if you and her don't mind.

VictorWitYou
04-24-16, 21:22
Yes, I am looking for a sugar baby experience. Please do let me know the details.

Anyone looking for a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!

TexasMonger
04-25-16, 11:51
Peeps. Another SD babe decided to give my equipment a little attention. Great BJ and her pussy is really tight, I thought the cover broke while fucking her. See for your self perverts. Only thing I wish was that she allowed me to enter her other hole. It is yummy no? What do you think?

Cheers.

TM.

YachtsMan69
04-25-16, 21:56
Peeps. Another SD babe decided to give my equipment a little attention. Great BJ and her pussy is really tight, I thought the cover broke while fucking her. See for your self perverts. Only thing I wish was that she allowed me to enter her other hole. It is yummy no? What do you think?

Cheers.

TM.There are certain bums that are just screaming for entry. That's one of them for sure.

TexasMonger
04-26-16, 11:53
This SB was looking for a protein shake followed by a work out between the sheets. Who am I to say no to these blue eyes?

The good: Tight spinner body, no fat, good BJ skills (you can see that).

The bad: Does not like Greek, not into kink, older woman (early 30's), pussy provides just about enough contact, took too long to get me to pop the second time.

TheDogg
04-26-16, 11:56

Cheers.

TM.That does look really tight. Other whole also looks awesome, these girls need to make all entry points available already.

TheDogg
04-26-16, 11:56
This SB was looking for a protein shake followed by a work out between the sheets. Who am I to say no to these blue eyes?

The bad: Does not like Greek, not into kink, older woman (early 30's), pussy provides just about enough contact, took too long to get me to pop the second time.Another great post and pics by TM. Thanks for sharing, looks like she's getting drunk off the dick.

TexasMonger
04-26-16, 15:06
Peeps.

About two weeks ago right after coming back from an out of town trip, met this chick from OKCupid. Don't know if she is a true SB, but she is one hell of a fuck. These dating sites are hit or miss. You post a profile with your picture (s) on it, they post profiles with their picture (s) on it and the games begin. If a chick digs you you are in. I mean really in just like that.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
04-26-16, 15:10
Peeps.

About two weeks ago right after coming back from Arizona, met this chick from OKCupid. Don't know if she is a true SB, but she is one hell of a fuck. These dating sites is a hit or miss. You post a profile with your picture (s) on it they post profiles with their picture (s) on it and the games begin. If a chick digs you you are in. I mean really in just like that.

Cheers.

TM.Paid site? Great pics, looks like she was ready for you to drive through tunnel #2!!

Hunterspeak17
04-26-16, 15:11

Cheers.

TM.Would absolutely enjoy spending time inside her. You said you found these on Ok Cupid?

TexasMonger
04-26-16, 15:19
Would absolutely enjoy spending time inside her. You said you found these on Ok Cupid?OK cupid. Yes it is a free site. Look for profiles who are looking for casual sex. These are mainly bi women or women cheating and will not require a lot of romancing. Just a little if you know what I mean.

Cheers.

TM.

Member #5442
04-26-16, 15:29
OK cupid. Yes it is a free site. Look for profiles who are looking for casual sex. These are mainly bi women or women cheating and will not require a lot of romancing. Just a little if you know what I mean.

Cheers.

TM.Remember plenty of fish? Man that site was great back when it wasn't infested with bots and spams. I think it had a lot of potential to get bigger if they took care of that. Anyway, I would love to try OK Cupid and see what this takes me!

TexasMonger
04-26-16, 15:32
Paid site? Great pics, looks like she was ready for you to drive through tunnel #2!!Dogg. Tunnel 3 was also available and very tight as well. I had to lube the living daylight out of it but once she said hit it, I was not turning my soldier back.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
04-26-16, 15:34
Dogg. Tunnel 3 was also available and very tight as well. I had to lube the living daylight out of it but once she said hit it, I was not turning my soldier back.

Cheers.

TM.I can't agree more, once you get approval its history! You are one lucky dogg!

TexasMonger
04-26-16, 15:38
This forum has been dead for a long time. I don't know why the NNJ forum is totally dead when compared to other cities or even our neighboring cities. Dogg got some thing started here and I had to light it up. And it's up to you guys to contribute with experiences, pictures, etc.

Cheers.

TM.

The Tall Man
04-27-16, 14:31
Peeps.

About two weeks ago right after coming back from an out of town trip, met this chick from OKCupid. Don't know if she is a true SB, but she is one hell of a fuck. These dating sites are hit or miss. You post a profile with your picture (s) on it, they post profiles with their picture (s) on it and the games begin. If a chick digs you you are in. I mean really in just like that.

Cheers.

TM.Damn, like the saying goes "I'd rather be a lucky man than a smart man" and your pics are proof!

TTM.

TheDogg
04-27-16, 14:40
Peeps.

Cheers.

TM.Wish I could hit like you did. How long did it take you to find this chick and handle your biz? I signed up and this picture business is a no-no. I put up a bogus pic and they actually removed it and now its asking for another pic. I won't be using a real pic. Is that what you did TM?

TexasMonger
04-27-16, 21:36
Wish I could hit like you did. How long did it take you to find this chick and handle your biz? I signed up and this picture business is a no-no. I put up a bogus pic and they actually removed it and now its asking for another pic. I won't be using a real pic. Is that what you did TM?Dogg.

It took a couple of weeks with heavy email exchange and a quick date over coffee. I have my real picture because like you, I tried the fake picture and was removed. Also chicks respond to ads with pics so a fake pic will not get you anything.

Cheers.

TM.

John HandCock
04-27-16, 23:01
Wish I could hit like you did. How long did it take you to find this chick and handle your biz? I signed up and this picture business is a no-no. I put up a bogus pic and they actually removed it and now its asking for another pic. I won't be using a real pic. Is that what you did TM?I don't post a pic but make a detailed account of what I'm looking for in my profile. If they are interested they will contact you with or without a pic. I always send one by text or email when they request one. I also use this as a test. If they quote you a price or agree to meet without asking for a pic that makes them pro or utr in my book. If you use a pic make sure its recent. They like us aren't happy if you show up not looking like your pic.

TexasMonger
04-28-16, 09:25
They like us aren't happy if you show up not looking like your pic.LOL John, that was funny but accurate. From my experience, it depends on the site. If you have a profile on the SD sites, then I agree 100%, pictures will not be needed. These SD sites have many pro (s) and UTR (s) and they constantly review all the existing and new profiles for new dates and contacts. In case of POF, OK Cupid, Match.com, etc. These sites are more or less dating sites, and majority of women there are looking for real dates with a HE. Not that HE, but I meant marriage, etc. There are a few out there who are only looking for sex and / or discreet relationships. From my experience, you got to have a picture in your profile otherwise you will not get initial contact from them. One thing you may do is spend countless hours going through profiles and make your initial contact and promise to provide a picture upon request. This tactic works but not all the time and many of these women will just trash simply trash the email if the profile has no picture, without even reading what they are trashing. Mind you, while we only get a few emails a day, women tend to get plenty of emails every day and pictures on profiles is what determines if they will respond or just trash. No one has time to read all of this mail.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
04-28-16, 10:22
I don't post a pic but make a detailed account of what I'm looking for in my profile. If they are interested they will contact you with or without a pic. I always send one by text or email when they request one. I also use this as a test. If they quote you a price or agree to meet without asking for a pic that makes them pro or utr in my book. If you use a pic make sure its recent. They like us aren't happy if you show up not looking like your pic.I have to say I agree with you both. I do agree with TM a bit more obviously since the pics will increase your chances, I would be the same way, actually am that way when looking for something to 'get into'.

My only issue is that I can't post a pic so I'll e one of those people struggling and having to spend more time on the site unfortunately.

TexasMonger
04-28-16, 14:27
Met with this honey. She doesn't like BJ that much. Didn't enjoy, but the body is tight and the pussy and ass are tight too.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
04-28-16, 14:29
Her round plump ass was a sight and her effort is to be admired.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
04-28-16, 14:31
I don't post a pic but make a detailed account of what I'm looking for in my profile. If they are interested they will contact you with or without a pic. I always send one by text or email when they request one. I also use this as a test. If they quote you a price or agree to meet without asking for a pic that makes them pro or utr in my book. If you use a pic make sure its recent. They like us aren't happy if you show up not looking like your pic.

Cheers.

TM.One word. Beautiful. Wait, are you in the backyard?

TexasMonger
04-28-16, 14:48
One word. Beautiful. Wait, are you in the backyard?Ehmmmmm Yes very tight backyard.

Cheers.

TM.

Mixed Breed
04-28-16, 20:37

Cheers.

TM.Very plump. My question is: the last few chicks you've posted are they utrs / sb or just women on the low that want the D?

TexasMonger
04-29-16, 07:57
Very plump. My question is: the last few chicks you've posted are they utrs / sb or just women on the low that want the D?A mix of SB (s) and women who want D.

Cheers.

TM.

Mixed Breed
04-29-16, 22:51
Thanks TM! I guess I'm going to start with cheatinghousewives and okcupid, but I first I need that prepaid card.

A mix of SB (s) and women who want D.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
04-30-16, 09:13
Peeps,

After my SW encounter in P town (see report and pics), I left with a throbbing junior who was looking for more action. I guess the blue pill is working as promised. So I seriously put an effort and exchanged texts with another one of the seeking arrangements cuties and agreed to meet for a date. Ok it did cost me a pretty penny but delivering protein down her throat was priceless. The date ended up at her place for BJ action and lots of kissing and fondling of her tight body, with a promise for more at a later time when we feel more comfortable with each other. I plan on following through with this promise.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
05-02-16, 05:39
With this raw and rainy Sunday, I felt like having a nice warm body for company. This honey was available for some action. She is plump, a bit too white for my liking, but she fucks like a bunny.

Cheers.

TM.

K Lance
05-02-16, 07:14
With this raw and rainy Sunday, I felt like having a nice warm body for company. This honey was available for some action. She is plump, a bit too white for my liking, but she fucks like a bunny.

Cheers.

TM.Beautiful girl. I need to find a gir like that.

Runner8
05-02-16, 11:26
Nice work Texas Monger! I sometimes have good success on Ashley M or WYP. I am not really the SD type but not opposed to helping a "friend" from time to time. If I can ever help you in the Philly / South Jersey area inbox me.

Runner.

The bad: Does not like Greek, not into kink, older woman (early 30's), pussy provides just about enough contact, took too long to get me to pop the second time.

TexasMonger
05-02-16, 18:33
Beautiful girl. I need to find a gir like that.Not to knock you down buddy. But with only two posts you have a long ways to go. We all start somewhere keep up reading the intel and doing your homework including posting reports and pictures and you will find many honey pots on the way.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
05-02-16, 18:38
Nice work Texas Monger! I sometimes have good success on Ashley M or WYP. I am not really the SD type but not opposed to helping a "friend" from time to time. If I can ever help you in the Philly / South Jersey area inbox me.

Runner.Thanks Runner. Offer is appreciated and will keep that in mind. I never tried Ashley M. After all the publicity it had, I worried of getting caught.

Cheers.

TM.

WhiteRanger
05-02-16, 21:35
Well I have to agree with the POF there are a couple of chicks on POF that will do the deed for no funds. But time is money so you'll end up paying regardless. I meet one pro on POF just have to stay in the not looking for anything serious section. One Ben for the deed a blunt and a room. Look close enough you'll see some familiar faces from CL too.

HookersHunter
05-03-16, 23:28
It looks like people having lot of success on these websites like Tinder, OK cupid, Seeking Arrangement Match.com, POF, WYP. I heard that you spend countless hours for little rewards from girls if you only want to bang them. Anybody got cliff notes on best way to maximize the results on these websites?.

Shout out to TheDogg for starting this thread and also to Texas Monger keeping this thread alive with pictures and reports.

Texas Monger I wish I have your luck in find these gems, just to be frank I am envious and jealous of you.

TheDogg
05-04-16, 09:05
Well I have to agree with the POF there are a couple of chicks on POF that will do the deed for no funds. But time is money so you'll end up paying regardless. I meet one pro on POF just have to stay in the not looking for anything serious section. One Ben for the deed a blunt and a room. Look close enough you'll see some familiar faces from CL too.I went through the lengthy process of signing up with POF and send out a few messages, two dayslater upon going back my login kept failing, turns out that they deleted my account. What bullshit.

Here's the reason why after doing a google search:

You are looking for casual sex. Once upon a time we allowed singles who were looking for 'intimate encounters' to sign up and use the site. Over a year ago, we updated our rules and removed this small group of users from the site. We have not allowed them back since. Our ultimate goal is to help singles find dates and relationships, and those looking for casual sex hinder our ability to do this. If you're clearly just looking for one thing (and we have our ways of determining this), you'll be deleted from the site.

I'm losing hope with these type of sites, so far no luck with POF and okcupid. They do require a lot of time and effort so I'll keep trying with okcupid. Wish me luck.

Mixed Breed
05-04-16, 09:18
I went through the lengthy process of signing up with POF and send out a few messages, two dayslater upon going back my login kept failing, turns out that they deleted my account. What bullshit.

You are looking for casual sex. Once upon a time we allowed singles who were looking for 'intimate encounters' to sign up and use the site. Over a year ago, we updated our rules and removed this small group of users from the site. We have not allowed them back since. Our ultimate goal is to help singles find dates and relationships, and those looking for casual sex hinder our ability to do this. If you're clearly just looking for one thing (and we have our ways of determining this), you'll be deleted from the site.

I'm losing hope with these type of sites, so far no luck with POF and okcupid. They do require a lot of time and effort so I'll keep trying with okcupid. Wish me luck.Just signed up with okc, but haven't gotten a bite yet. Maybe I need to flesh out my profile a bit more? Patience is key.

TheDogg
05-05-16, 13:53
Anyone have any experience with Fling.com?

John HandCock
05-05-16, 14:51
I went through the lengthy process of signing up with POF and send out a few messages, two dayslater upon going back my login kept failing, turns out that they deleted my account. What bullshit.

I'm losing hope with these type of sites, so far no luck with POF and okcupid. They do require a lot of time and effort so I'll keep trying with okcupid. Wish me luck.I have been a member of POF for over a week. Most women there looking for ltr. If you say dating they pass you by. If your older looking for younger again passed by and labeled a sexual dater. The younger girls are looking for mostly younger to matbe 10 older. Only response I'm getting is from my age group and older. Did find one 45 year old who had listed in profile she was open to a sd relationship but I wasn't in her age range LOL.

POF is waste of time on sb dating but if your young possible civy dating could be a gold mine.

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 11:11
Peeps, she is young, cute, not much of a body but a tight pussy and good head service. Enjoy it perverts.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 11:14
Not sure if she likes protein shakes. But swallowed every drop.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 11:16
She hates cum on her pussy. Running to clean up. Like I said, not much of a body, but some of you like them love handles.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
05-06-16, 11:38
Peeps, she is young, cute, not much of a body but a tight pussy and good head service. Enjoy it perverts.

Cheers.

TM.She's a pretty one! Would love to take a spin. Where did you find this one? TM you seem to do this on a regular basis more than I can! Your pockets must be run deep my friend LOL!

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 12:37
She's a pretty one! Would love to take a spin. Where did you find this one? TM you seem to do this on a regular basis more than I can! Your pockets must be run deep my friend LOL!Hey Dogg. I'm sure you do. Not a pad spin if you ask me. I just received a bonus and diverted it's finds to my mongering account. It is 3/4 full now, so expect some more encounters to be posted here. I found this chick on whatsyourprice dot com. goes by Lovelailanionly

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
05-06-16, 13:12
Hey Dogg. I'm sure you do. Not a pad spin if you ask me. I just received a bonus and diverted it's finds to my mongering account. It is 3/4 full now, so expect some more encounters to be posted here. I found this chick on whatsyourprice dot com. goes by Lovelailanionly

Cheers.

TM.TM, you're killing me, I signed up to whatsyour* last Dec and never followed up on it. I'm on their now and already got an offer but lets see where it goes. You are trouble brother and I guess that's what I'm here for but always appreciate the share.

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 14:27
TM, you're killing me, I signed up to whatsyour* last Dec and never followed up on it. I'm on their now and already got an offer but lets see where it goes. You are trouble brother and I guess that's what I'm here for but always appreciate the share.You know it. This board was going down hill fast so I had to save it by placing some posts. Funny thing, my mailbox is lit up with messages of questions and stuff, but no one dares to come out in the open and ask like you do. And you know I do not mind sharing info when I can.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
05-06-16, 14:45
You know it. This board was going down hill fast so I had to save it by placing some posts. Funny thing, my mailbox is lit up with messages of questions and stuff, but no one dares to come out in the open and ask like you do. And you know I do not mind sharing info when I can.

Cheers.

TM.I agree! I'm getting messages now as well but I'm sure not as many as you are. Anyone new who hasn't spent the time researching or adding to the forum I am hesitant in responding. Many times all the info is here for the questions being asked. We all did the dirty work and put our time in. I don't mind sharing but damn.

WhiteRanger
05-06-16, 15:11
I have been a member of POF for over a week. Most women there looking for ltr. If you say dating they pass you by. If your older looking for younger again passed by and labeled a sexual dater. The younger girls are looking for mostly younger to matbe 10 older. Only response I'm getting is from my age group and older. Did find one 45 year old who had listed in profile she was open to a sd relationship but I wasn't in her age range LOL.

POF is waste of time on sb dating but if your young possible civy dating could be a gold mine.Ok so here's me input / update on pof. You can have a blank profile picture up there and still talk to chicks just know your audience. Stick to the not looking for any kind of relationship area. Just yesterday a girl hit me up saying she is interested in a SD she's from JC young fair body. This is the third I've found in a week. I can provide some profile names maybe even screenshot the convo. It's definitely possible here's one line to drop in the water " you look like you want the finer things in life and I spare no expense in keeping anyone I'm in a relationship happy (that's a lie BTW) so would you be open to us possibly having am arrangement among adults. Hit me up if your interested in a sponsor. " and that's with no profile pic. Most girls talking about they just want to have fun or whatever are the same way just stay in that section (not looking for anything serious) and look for key words like "independent 420 just here to meet friends, just here for fun" I mean come on they know what they want.

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 18:02
Ok so here's me input / update on pof. You can have a blank profile picture up there and still talk to chicks just know your audience. Stick to the not looking for any kind of relationship area. Just yesterday a girl hit me up saying she is interested in a SD she's from JC young fair body. This is the third I've found in a week. I can provide some profile names maybe even screenshot the convo. It's definitely possible here's one line to drop in the water " you look like you want the finer things in life and I spare no expense in keeping anyone I'm in a relationship happy (that's a lie BTW) so would you be open to us possibly having am arrangement among adults. Hit me up if your interested in a sponsor. " and that's with no profile pic. Most girls talking about they just want to have fun or whatever are the same way just stay in that section (not looking for anything serious) and look for key words like "independent 420 just here to meet friends, just here for fun" I mean come on they know what they want.Nice work White Ranger. There is tons of pussy out there looking for dick on the dating websites. You just have to have some swagger.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
05-06-16, 18:29
I agree! I'm getting messages now as well but I'm sure not as many as you are. Anyone new who hasn't spent the time researching or adding to the forum I am hesitant in responding. Many times all the info is here for the questions being asked. We all did the dirty work and put our time in. I don't mind sharing but damn.Dogg, the only thing I am afraid of when putting the profile names of these women who are seeking financial arrangements, is they will be bombarded by who knows what from lurkers and other undesirables from this site. Remember guys, these are not professionals and in most cases require some courting and I can tell you from experience, most if not all will not suck dick on first date. There are exceptions, but that is not the norm. Also, expect to shell some $$ on the sites for the ability to exchange emails and possibly chat and also on the first couple of dates. If you are not patient and don't think that you can be seen with a young and hot chick in public for the fear that a friend or your significant other will catch you, this game is not for you. Stick to the dark side of BP girls, and street walkers. Or shell some high $$$ on known escorts.

Cheers.

TM.

Mixed Breed
05-18-16, 23:45
Dogg, the only thing I am afraid of when putting the profile names of these women who are seeking financial arrangements, is they will be bombarded by who knows what from lurkers and other undesirables from this site. Remember guys, these are not professionals and in most cases require some courting and I can tell you from experience, most if not all will not suck dick on first date. There are exceptions, but that is not the norm. Also, expect to shell some $$ on the sites for the ability to exchange emails and possibly chat and also on the first couple of dates. If you are not patient and don't think that you can be seen with a young and hot chick in public for the fear that a friend or your significant other will catch you, this game is not for you. Stick to the dark side of BP girls, and street walkers. Or shell some high $$$ on known escorts.

Cheers.

TM.I'm slowly learning that now. I'll share my report and experience with WYP. Just got back home from my date. We meet up at a bar / restaurant, had a few laughs, and that's it. She wants to see me next week, but not sure if I want to continue if she just wants something platonic with me paying her. I'm reporting a fail so far and I'm out of $175.25 bucks for the meal and 100 bucks for the date. The last 50 is still in the air, since I had to spend a little to get to talk to her in first place and read her messages. I've still got plenty of credits to find someone else on the site. I don't mind sharing my fail with everyone here, it's a learning experience.

BoredAtHome99
05-23-16, 08:03
Hello gentlemen. I'm visiting from Florida and should have taken time to plan ahead but I didn't. Can anyone give me a lead on some quick workers in the Bergen county area? I'm leaving tomorrow, would be nice to find an quick score. I know SA is not like Amazon, but there are a few in Fl, figure there might be one or 2 here. Thanks either way guys.

TexasMonger
05-23-16, 09:24

Cheers.

TM.She loves and worships cock.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
05-26-16, 14:29
She loves and worships cock.

Cheers.

TM.She's a cutie!!

John HandCock
05-26-16, 17:02
Dogg, the only thing I am afraid of when putting the profile names of these women who are seeking financial arrangements, is they will be bombarded by who knows what from lurkers and other undesirables from this site. Remember guys, these are not professionals and in most cases require some courting and I can tell you from experience, most if not all will not suck dick on first date. There are exceptions, but that is not the norm. Also, expect to shell some $$ on the sites for the ability to exchange emails and possibly chat and also on the first couple of dates. If you are not patient and don't think that you can be seen with a young and hot chick in public for the fear that a friend or your significant other will catch you, this game is not for you. Stick to the dark side of BP girls, and street walkers. Or shell some high $$$ on known escorts.

Cheers.

TM.Posting links to the girls and general info is not a problem. First you would have to be a member of the site to contact them. If their profile is active they are doing business. Secondly a link gives an air of credibility. The 3rd is YMMV with these girls the same as any escort. A report of what the girl asked and if her pics are accurate is really all that's needed. Never give a sbs phone number out. If she says its all right then she is utr. The only way site girls can be contacted is by being a member of the site so lurkers are just lurkers.

TexasMonger
11-11-16, 15:30
Peeps.

Cheers.

TM.This honey could not stay away from me. What can I say, she loves it when I tear up her pussy. Trips to Greece are in season but the trip has its dangers.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
11-11-16, 15:56
This honey could not stay away from me. What can I say, she loves it when I tear up her pussy. Trips to Greece are in season but the trip has its dangers.

Cheers.

TM.Some more for you perverts.

Cheers.

TM.

Member #5270
11-11-16, 19:32
This honey could not stay away from me. What can I say, she loves it when I tear up her pussy. Trips to Greece are in season but the trip has its dangers.

Cheers.

TM.What are the dangers, if I might ask?

TexasMonger
11-12-16, 12:46
What are the dangers, if I might ask?She is all bare action, but gets tested weekly and has papers to prove it. It is dangerous, but IMHO, it is well worth it. I hope the pimples on her ass (she didn't have them before) are not a bad indication. However, feeling the juicy pussy walls and the warmth and tightness of her ass hole is priceless, yet has danger in it. This is part of this game, you play or you don't. No one tells you how to play so it is up to you to decide.

Cheers.

TM.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-12-16, 17:35
She is all bare action, but gets tested weekly and has papers to prove it. It is dangerous, but IMHO, it is well worth it. I hope the pimples on her ass (she didn't have them before) are not a bad indication. However, feeling the juicy pussy walls and the warmth and tightness of her ass hole is priceless, yet has danger in it. This is part of this game, you play or you don't. No one tells you how to play so it is up to you to decide.

Cheers.

TM.Pass the info along brother.

WhiteRanger
11-12-16, 20:45
She is all bare action, but gets tested weekly and has papers to prove it. It is dangerous, but IMHO, it is well worth it. I hope the pimples on her ass (she didn't have them before) are not a bad indication. However, feeling the juicy pussy walls and the warmth and tightness of her ass hole is priceless, yet has danger in it. This is part of this game, you play or you don't. No one tells you how to play so it is up to you to decide.

Cheers.

TM.I assume that costs extra.

TexasMonger
11-13-16, 09:59
Pass the info along brother.I would but she has hidden her profile on OK Cupid. Not sure if she is looking for additional sugar daddies but next time I see her I will ask.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
11-13-16, 10:00
I assume that costs extra.There is no extra cost in a Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy arrangement. Basically it is a flat rate for the relationship and every thing is on the table.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
11-14-16, 15:08
Dating Carla is expensive and has drained my play money for the rest of the month, but God Damn. Who can resist this. She has left me this afternoon, drained and sore as hell. We fucked for over 4 hours straight and even taking the blue pill to keep me going after round 5, I couldn't keep it up and my dick was so red and sore. Fucking her in the ass is hard work, but I love it.

Cheers.

TM.

TheDogg
11-14-16, 15:14
Hey TM, long time buddy.

I'd love to run up in that but I'd have to go in with a hat, I don't have the heart for bare.

Great post. Would love the share if you / her or ok with it.

So far I have had no luck with Okcupid unfortunately.

Dating Carla is expensive and has drained my play money for the rest of the month, but God Damn. Who can resist this. She has left me this afternoon, drained and sore as hell. We fucked for over 4 hours straight and even taking the blue pill to keep me going after round 5, I couldn't keep it up and my dick was so red and sore. Fucking her in the ass is hard work, but I love it.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
11-14-16, 20:24
Hey TM, long time buddy.

I'd love to run up in that but I'd have to go in with a hat, I don't have the heart for bare.

Great post. Would love the share if you / her or ok with it.

So far I have had no luck with Okcupid unfortunately.Check you mail box.

Cheers.

TM.

ItsMe2001
11-15-16, 05:52

Cheers.

TM.I would love to ride this train all day. Can you please pass on the info?

Mixed Breed
11-15-16, 14:24

Cheers.

TM.Very, very nice. I've had no luck on OKCupid for the last year or so. Mostly spam accounts or not the type of women I'm looking for. I usually filter to just 'casual sex. '.

TexasMonger
11-17-16, 12:09

Cheers.

TM.She has been killing me. My dick is about to fall off. Need a vacation from this girl. Can you say she knows how to suck dick?

Cheers.

TM.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-17-16, 16:40
She has been killing me. My dick is about to fall off. Need a vacation from this girl. Can you say she knows how to suck dick?

Cheers.

TM.Rates? Craigslist or BP?

Mixed Breed
11-17-16, 22:37
Rates? Craigslist or BP?I believe OKCupid.

TexasMonger
11-18-16, 14:22
I believe OKCupid.Don't ask me any details, but these girls play and it is up to your game and the depth of your pockets.

Check them out and report on your experience.

1/ Faith8273.

2/ SusanJBeck46.

3/ Nenasumy1.

4/ Deborahbenkart.

5/ raniamt (not too sure about this one).

6/ XoLickmexo (very hot but in Brooklyn).

7/ i_am_JessBaby.

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
11-18-16, 22:59
Just a few. TBC.

Cheers.

TM.

FarFarAway
11-19-16, 01:32
Just a few. TBC.

Cheers.

TM.My god, those nipples. Thanks!

ItsMe2001
11-19-16, 07:02
Don't ask me any details, but these girls play and it is up to your game and the depth of your pockets.

1/ Faith8273.

2/ SusanJBeck46.

3/ Nenasumy1.

4/ Deborahbenkart.

7/ i_am_JessBaby.

Cheers.

TM.I searched for them all and couldn't find them. FML!

TexasMonger
11-19-16, 10:30
I searched for them all and couldn't find them. FML!Did you look in OK Cupid? They are on my favorites list. LOL.

Cheers.

TM.

Mixed Breed
11-19-16, 10:47
Don't ask me any details, but these girls play and it is up to your game and the depth of your pockets.

1/ Faith8273.

2/ SusanJBeck46.

3/ Nenasumy1.

4/ Deborahbenkart.

7/ i_am_JessBaby.

Cheers.

TM.Thanks TexasMonger! Faith and Susan look delicious. Coincidentally, Jessbaby was on my favorites list before but I never made the move. LOL.

TexasMonger
11-19-16, 19:17
Thanks TexasMonger! Faith and Susan look delicious. Coincidentally, Jessbaby was on my favorites list before but I never made the move. LOL.No problem. You have very few posts so light it up with what was provided to you.

Cheers.

TM.

ItsMe2001
11-21-16, 07:44
Did you look in OK Cupid? They are on my favorites list. LOL.

Cheers.

TM.I looked on OK cupid and used the search portal for those names and they did not come up. Could I be doing something wrong?

ItsMe2001
11-22-16, 07:22
Did you look in OK Cupid? They are on my favorites list. LOL.

Cheers.

TM.Nevermind. Figured it out. You can only search on desktop, not mobile device.

Cheers Lad!

TexasMonger
11-22-16, 09:51
Nevermind. Figured it out. You can only search on desktop, not mobile device.

Cheers Lad!Well I hope to see some reports and pictures. This forum section is dead and I know that there are plenty of young women in Patterson and East orange are looking for pocket money.

Cheers.

TM.

MaxHard1
11-24-16, 01:19
She has been killing me. My dick is about to fall off. Need a vacation from this girl. Can you say she knows how to suck dick?

Cheers.

TM.Time to put an end to this BULLSHIT! https://chaturbate.com/fuckbitoni/.

MaxHard1
11-24-16, 01:27

Cheers.

TM.Why in the hell are you pretending to fuck a chaturbate girl? http://www.sexwebvideo.com/models/bitoni-fuckbitoni-fuck-bitoni/.

Player365
11-24-16, 01:48
Time to put an end to this BULLSHIT! https://chaturbate.com/fuckbitoni/.Thanks, I was about to out him too. Good Job.

MaxHard1
11-24-16, 13:45
Thanks, I was about to out him too. Good Job.Yeah, it's pretty fucking pathetic.

TexasMonger
11-24-16, 13:58
Why in the hell are you pretending to fuck a chaturbate girl? http://www.sexwebvideo.com/models/bitoni-fuckbitoni-fuck-bitoni/.

FYI. This girl is on OKCupid. Before you get all tangled up in your jock strap check MsLucy 16 and come back and tell me I am full of it

Cheers.

TM.

MaxHard1
11-24-16, 15:46
FYI. This girl is on OKCupid. Before you get all tangled up in your jock strap check MsLucy 16 and come back and tell me I am full of it

Cheers.

TM.Yeah sure she is... She Russian and lives in Russia with her husband who she fucks everyday on chaturbate. Your pics even have the same background they are using in the their current shows. You need to stop lying... its pathetic.

Member #5442
11-24-16, 18:39
I knew there was something off about this whole thread. I won't claim that somebody here is lying. But nevertheless, I don't believe this one bit.

- I remember this same topic has been created across all NJ forums out of the blue. < somewhat strange to me.

- The quality of the pictures are horrible. Was this taken from iPhone 1? < Red flag.

- The positions in the pictures are almost all identical as if they are ads from adult sites. < Red flag.

- If you look the girls' profiles, they too are almost identical to one another as if they are those spam accounts from dating sites < Red flag.

- Have you read these girls' account names? Reminds me of those cam bots from Yahoo Messenger =D < Red flag.

My guess is these dating / adult sites are finally making their way to these boards and looking for members that have already contributed hundreds of posts. Why? Because you're tend to believe members who have already contributed over 100 posts. It looks like \someone's getting paid to promote this site. By posting all these recent "meetups".

MaxHard1
11-24-16, 19:52
I knew there was something off about this whole thread. I won't claim that somebody here is lying. But nevertheless, I don't believe this one bit.

- I remember this same topic has been created across all NJ forums out of the blue. < somewhat strange to me.

- The quality of the pictures are horrible. Was this taken from iPhone 1? < Red flag.

- The positions in the pictures are almost all identical as if they are ads from adult sites. < Red flag.

- If you look the girls' profiles, they too are almost identical to one another as if they are those spam accounts from dating sites < Red flag.

- Have you read these girls' account names? Reminds me of those cam bots from Yahoo Messenger =D < Red flag.

My guess is these dating / adult sites are finally making their way to these boards and looking for members that have already contributed hundreds of posts. Why? Because you're tend to believe members who have already contributed over 100 posts. It looks like \someone's getting paid to promote this site. By posting all these recent "meetups".I'm willing to call him a liar. I've been following this couple for sometime and that is her in the pictures he's posted. I posted their profile so you can go drop some tokens and judge for yourself but I'm calling shenanigans.

MaxHard1
11-25-16, 01:15

Cheers.

TM.And to finally put an end to this BS! Were you on Chaturbate in Russia tonight?! Get The Fuck out of Here!

FlyGuyEddie007
11-25-16, 06:30
And to finally put an end to this BS! Were you on Chaturbate in Russia tonight?! Get The Fuck out of Here!Busted LOL I love seeing a liar caught.

Mr Swagg
11-25-16, 07:46
And to finally put an end to this BS! Were you on Chaturbate in Russia tonight?! Get The Fuck out of Here!Wow. BUSTED!! I did find it weird that he never posted pics of SW'ers but all of a sudden were posting pics of these girls. I was about to sign up for that site because of his posts. NOT cool dude, not cool.

Member #5442
11-25-16, 09:41
And to finally put an end to this BS! Were you on Chaturbate in Russia tonight?! Get The Fuck out of Here!Great job. Like I said, I don't believe this one bit! Come on fellas! Even if Max didn't out him, just look at all the red flags. Those photos were taken from a cam show and not from actual encounters with these women LOL. And let's say these were taken from actual dates, don't you think it's strange that this person has claimed to have emptied his wallet many times but can't afford to get a decent phone / camera? =D.

There's another member here who has posted on this topic but from the other NJ areas. As I've said before, my guess is that they're probably getting paid to promote these sites by pretending to have been with these women.

MaxHard1
11-25-16, 11:24

Cheers.

TM.What the hell do you have to say now? I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. I you know any other threads he's posted this crap on let members know that he's full of shit.

MaxHard1
11-25-16, 11:26
Great job. Like I said, I don't believe this one bit! Come on fellas! Even if Max didn't out him, just look at all the red flags. Those photos were taken from a cam show and not from actual encounters with these women LOL. And let's say these were taken from actual dates, don't you think it's strange that this person has claimed to have emptied his wallet many times but can't afford to get a decent phone / camera? =D.

There's another member here who has posted on this topic but from the other NJ areas. As I've said before, my guess is that they're probably getting paid to promote these sites by pretending to have been with these women.

Wow. BUSTED!! I did find it weird that he never posted pics of SW'ers but all of a sudden were posting pics of these girls. I was about to sign up for that site because of his posts. NOT cool dude, not cool.

Busted LOL I love seeing a liar caught.I don't think he's going to be around anymore. I can't say what his end goal was but he up to no good.

Member #5442
11-25-16, 11:47
I don't think he's going to be around anymore. I can't say what his end goal was but he up to no good.Plus if you look at the guy's posts history, he's posted in different state forums across the US in a very sporadic way. I find that strange, just in my own opinion. Yup, not sure what the end goal is here. But the lesson here is to be always mindful here of you take suggestions and advice from. Just because they have several hundreds of posts under their belt, does not mean they are always 100% telling real stories.

FlyGuyEddie007
11-25-16, 13:23
Plus if you look at the guy's posts history, he's posted in different state forums across the US in a very sporadic way. I find that strange, just in my own opinion. Yup, not sure what the end goal is here. But the lesson here is to be always mindful here of you take suggestions and advice from. Just because they have several hundreds of posts under their belt, does not mean they are always 100% telling real stories.Can a admin ban his user name for summiting false reports using pics from other site using porn?

Somebody needs to report a post instead of just talking about it.

Generally speaking I don't ban user names for lying. If I do they make new names and you have to figure out who they are when they start again. Well that and suffer through all the "this guys a liar" posts.

You guys can always just put them on ignore.

A2

MaxHard1
11-25-16, 18:01
Can a admin ban his user name for summiting false reports using pics from other site using porn?

Somebody needs to report a post instead of just talking about it.

Generally speaking I don't ban user names for lying. If I do they make new names and you have to figure out who they are when they start again. Well that and suffer through all the "this guys a liar" posts.

You guys can always just put them on ignore.

A2I reported him.

End goal? Thousand of posts make some mongers feel good.

Easy, you can post BS in a lot of different cities and then you are a super senior member.

How embarrassing.It's pretty pathetic. Did he really think that he's the only chaturbate user on this site LOL! What an idiot.

Admin2
11-25-16, 18:45
Ok, so this has been reported to me and I'm not really going to do anything and I'll explain why.

Lots of guys have lots of different reasons for coming here which is to be expected because we have about a half a million members. Some guys like writing, for some of them it really is about the fantasy. Some guys come here just for spank material and just read what other guys write. Some guys, our core users come here to find hookers. There's room for everybody.

I don't like it when guys lie but as long as the forum is free it's going to happen. One of these days if we ever run out of hookers to fuck down here we are going to make a subscription area, I doubt guys will pay money to write bullshit.

For the rest of you guys who spent the time to uncover him, that's the forum working as it should. It's how crowdsourcing works, now, he's known as a liar and will probably move on.

At the end of the day it's impossible to police and does no harm. Banning doesn't work because, like I said, it's a free site. He would have a new user in 2 minutes.

If you like reading what he writes then read it, if you don't add him to your ignore list.

A2

FlyGuyEddie007
11-25-16, 20:34
I reported him.

It's pretty pathetic. Did he really think that he's the only chaturbate user on this site LOL! What an idiot.I did as well.

TexasMonger
11-27-16, 10:23
Plus if you look at the guy's posts history, he's posted in different state forums across the US in a very sporadic way. I find that strange, just in my own opinion. Ever heard of travel? Maybe a plane?

Cheers.

TM.

TexasMonger
11-27-16, 10:35
can't afford to get a decent phone / camera? =D. 29 useless posts in a year and a half, 3 of them related to this so 26 useless posts. Do you own a good camera? I have not seen one picture from you, not even a SW picture from VH or market or whatever track you troll on.

Cheers.

TM.

MaxHard1
11-27-16, 12:20
Ever heard of travel? Maybe a plane?

Cheers.

TM.Are you denying the girl you claimed is wearing out yoru dick is not a chaturbate girl?

TexasMonger
11-30-16, 21:48
Info shared with trusted members only.

Cheers.

TM.

Old School 62
11-30-16, 22:14
Info shared with trusted members only.

Cheers.

TM.BEAUTIFUL! God bless TM. Big juicy hole. NICE!

UsIsTheBest
12-11-16, 17:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I banned this user like I've banned all your others. He might do some bullshitting but you're a fucking troll and trolls are way fucking worse than bullshitters.

A2

TexasMonger
11-19-20, 12:24
Cheers.

TM.

Bigsnipe
11-20-20, 14:56
Cheers.

TM.Can I get info on this hot ass?

Binky69
11-20-20, 18:53
Cheers.

TM.Tried to DM but your messages are full. Any way to meet the girl in the pics?

I never actually tried SA, how are the girls price wise compared to other options? Is the site worth the membership fees? Thanks!

AL050
11-30-20, 11:45
Has anyone had any type of success on Secret Benefits? Its a site for Sugar Daddy / Sugar Babies.

If you had any type of success please let me know or us know here?

AL050
12-18-20, 17:24
Met a girl on that site who lives in Newark. We chatted a while and wanted to meet with me for some time this week. Her name is Linda who needed some help. I was sceptical about this site because mostly that answered me were women of 18 to 22 but she was in her 30's. So we set it up to meet today at 230 at a hotel nearby me. We talked how much she needs which was two Benjamins so we got the room and immediately we started kissing and started taking off our clothes. We got in the bed and she started to give me a BBBJ nice and slow. I asked her so we can 69 and she was fond that I DATY on her was very good. Then when I was super hard she got on top of me and rode me cowgirl and then reverse. Then she went back down and proceeded to give me a BBBJ until I blew my load in her mouth. After she washed up latex next to me and started kissing her and fingering her good and had a nice conversation. She said to me that I could of cum inside of her if I wanted. After the incident I got her a Uber and she went home happy.

I will say if you're on Secret Benifits, be patient and these girls are really nice so YMMV and don't treat them badly. They are worth it getting them in bed.

DudeNJ
12-19-20, 13:55
Met a girl on that site who lives in Newark. We chatted a while and wanted to meet with me for some time this week. Her name is Linda who needed some help. I was sceptical about this site because mostly that answered me were women of 18 to 22 but she was in her 30's. So we set it up to meet today at 230 at a hotel nearby me. We talked how much she needs which was two Benjamins so we got the room and immediately we started kissing and started taking off our clothes. We got in the bed and she started to give me a BBBJ nice and slow. I asked her so we can 69 and she was fond that I DATY on her was very good. Then when I was super hard she got on top of me and rode me cowgirl and then reverse. Then she went back down and proceeded to give me a BBBJ until I blew my load in her mouth. After she washed up latex next to me and started kissing her and fingering her good and had a nice conversation. She said to me that I could of cum inside of her if I wanted. After the incident I got her a Uber and she went home happy.

I will say if you're on Secret Benifits, be patient and these girls are really nice so YMMV and don't treat them badly. They are worth it getting them in bed.Good find, I have met few girls off Secret Benefits but too many scammers wasting time and that can be hard to filter through.

Mightydog
12-20-20, 20:57
Good find, I have met few girls off Secret Benefits but too many scammers wasting time and that can be hard to filter through.Which is better? Secret Benefits of Seeking Arrangements?

AL050
12-21-20, 00:21
Which is better? Secret Benefits of Seeking Arrangements?I have only been on Secret Benefits never on Secret Arrangements.

JohnBlaze7
12-21-20, 03:10
May I ask if anyone has come across this one. Please dm me if so. Thank you.

JohnBlaze7
12-21-20, 03:13
Attached pic for Paterson girl in question.

AL050
12-21-20, 09:16
Attached pic for Paterson girl in question.I haven't seen her on Secret Benefits but depends on what she wrote on her profile, maybe someone else can see it with a different profile.

DudeNJ
12-21-20, 15:47
Which is better? Secret Benefits of Seeking Arrangements?Seeking Arrangement is solid much better, you pay flat fee and talk to whoever, SB is hit and miss because you are paying per conversation, sometimes they have fake accounts or bots, where they start a conversation and disappear once you pay to talk to them so it costs you more money.

I am using both but I recommend SA.

AL050
01-01-21, 12:32
Has anyone encountered Melanie or Mel? She has an account on both SA and SB.

AL050
01-01-21, 17:27
Has anyone encountered Melanie or Mel? She has an account on both SA and SB.Forgot her pictures.

OverKill418
05-07-21, 19:02
This one last minute cancelled last week. Today no showed, then called to say she didn't get paid at work and was too stressed to tell me she wasn't coming over. Told her to go away and don't bother me again. Total flake.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b71bba98-89e8-4f90-b2a8-bb3103ceea8f

GoDevils
04-05-22, 08:18
Good morning.

T make a story short I have been seeing somebody from SA for the past several years. Yesterday I got the surprise that the arrangement is doubling. Need help here if you can pm me or post here whatever is comfortable. What is the going magic number these days?

Devil6661
04-12-22, 14:19

I will say if you're on Secret Benifits, be patient and these girls are really nice so YMMV and don't treat them badly. They are worth it getting them in bed.What is the damage amount?

Devil6661
04-12-22, 14:21
Cheers.

TM.Nice assets and very good looking. What is the rate to meet someone similar like her in SA?

AL050
04-12-22, 14:51
What is the damage amount?Hotel - $60 (3 hours); Services - $200; Meeting for the first time and having sex = Priceless.

Devil6661
04-18-22, 15:31
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/comments/sdh69j/my_secret_benefits_experiment/

who else here can verify that they are successful using the SB?

RvaNN804
04-22-22, 00:28
I'll be visiting the area next week, anyone have a SB that would be game for a one nighter? If successful I'd provide a finders fee. Appreciate it fellas.

GreatTimes
05-03-22, 00:13
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/comments/sdh69j/my_secret_benefits_experiment/

who else here can verify that they are successful using the SB?I do meet ladies using SB, however I look through many and message with quite a few. I have learned to spot the fakes quicker than I used to and anytime there is something on the profile, or in the messages they send I block them and move on so I don't waste my time. I usually quickly move the conversation to text or kik, if they don't do that when I request I assume they are either fakes or bullshitters and many times they are trying to sell content. I also use the seeking arrangement site and I think it is a little better than SB in my experience. Also note every time I have seen a lady post a profile on SB and SA it's been my experience they are real.

GrkFreakNJ
06-13-22, 21:51
Anyone have any experience with this one? She's pretty cute but asking for $500 ppm which I'd never pay BTW. Just curious.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4d4f8950-828a-47e1-8e9e-9161454170a1

AddictedToBare
06-14-22, 19:16
Anyone have any experience with this one? She's pretty cute but asking for $500 ppm which I'd never pay BTW. Just curious.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4d4f8950-828a-47e1-8e9e-9161454170a1I've seen her maybe year or two ago. She was pretty boring, a little ghetto sounding, BBFS but was one and done, and not very into it. Gave me the stripper vibe. Filters on her pics, but pretty, just not as hot as pics.

GrkFreakNJ
06-15-22, 14:41
I've seen her maybe year or two ago. She was pretty boring, a little ghetto sounding, BBFS but was one and done, and not very into it. Gave me the stripper vibe. Filters on her pics, but pretty, just not as hot as pics.Thanks for the heads up. Definitely doesn't sound like it was worth $500. Hope she didn't get you for that. Funny thing is, you mentioned BBFS. Meanwhile, she had wrote me that her only restriction was she uses condoms.

AddictedToBare
06-15-22, 19:08
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely doesn't sound like it was worth $500. Hope she didn't get you for that. Funny thing is, you mentioned BBFS. Meanwhile, she had wrote me that her only restriction was she uses condoms.Seems like every hot girl asks for $500. I've gotten them down to $2-300 range, but sometimes I'm too damn horny.

Think she had two profiles on SA. I saw her pic in ad on skiptheg, so maybe someone using her pics, or she's on there.

I probably said the only way I'll do $500 is if no condom. If they say no, I'll say never mind, or negotiate much lower. They'll text back when they need money, rent is due, etc.

She wasn't worth the $500.

You can definitely find some young freaks down for anything. I've had BBFS from $200 for hours and hours, to all nighters.

It's been a while since I've been on SA, might have to rejoin now.

GrkFreakNJ
06-15-22, 23:35
Seems like every hot girl asks for $500. I've gotten them down to $2-300 range, but sometimes I'm too damn horny.

Think she had two profiles on SA. I saw her pic in ad on skiptheg, so maybe someone using her pics, or she's on there.

I probably said the only way I'll do $500 is if no condom. If they say no, I'll say never mind, or negotiate much lower. They'll text back when they need money, rent is due, etc.

She wasn't worth the $500.

You can definitely find some young freaks down for anything. I've had BBFS from $200 for hours and hours, to all nighters.

It's been a while since I've been on SA, might have to rejoin now.Yeah no doubt, some of these girls think they're in Dubai LOL. But yeah I usually keep it in the $2-300 range. Max $350 is she's really hot.

GuidoSantana
06-28-22, 18:18
Hello is this Jenni who hosts from her apt on Camden st in Paterson? If so do you have her number you could message me? I moved and accidentally deleted her number. Thanks.

This one last minute cancelled last week. Today no showed, then called to say she didn't get paid at work and was too stressed to tell me she wasn't coming over. Told her to go away and don't bother me again. Total flake.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b71bba98-89e8-4f90-b2a8-bb3103ceea8f

CharlieDee
09-29-22, 12:00
I just chatted with a couple of SBs from SA and they asked for cash before meeting. I figured I'd post here so others don't waste time.

https://members.seeking.com/member/95d1104e-49a1-44be-846e-1317030df822

https://members.seeking.com/member/07d84b7a-b5a1-4547-8e81-540ef22a9597

https://members.seeking.com/member/6348d6d3-5f25-44d9-b5ca-342b409008e1

NuKamdev
10-28-22, 13:06
Why none of the SA links work even though I am logged into my SA account? Each link says "profile not available". Strange!

I just chatted with a couple of SBs from SA and they asked for cash before meeting. I figured I'd post here so others don't waste time.

https://members.seeking.com/member/95d1104e-49a1-44be-846e-1317030df822

https://members.seeking.com/member/07d84b7a-b5a1-4547-8e81-540ef22a9597

https://members.seeking.com/member/6348d6d3-5f25-44d9-b5ca-342b409008e1

CharlieDee
01-08-23, 15:18
Why none of the SA links work even though I am logged into my SA account? Each link says "profile not available". Strange!They did work when I posted them here. I'm guessing they were reported or have since deleted their accounts.

AL050
12-17-23, 16:56
Has seen or have been with heron seeking.com? If you have any info please let me know.

Vandal24
03-02-24, 22:59
I met this girl on SA we agreed to go out, we actually were having a pretty good time and then she scammed me, she's in the Irvington Area. Her SA profile pic isn't her but she will send you the real pics when you text off the site. She got the money and ran out the hotel, obviously couldn't chase her. I have the general area that she's in and her actual pics that I won't share on here for certain reasons that I can share in dms. I already blocked her account but if enough of us see her pics we would be able to avoid her. The title is her SA user.

TLDR: Scammer, certain issues and red flags that I can explain in dms.