PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy

TheDogg
04-23-16, 10:38
Anyone looking for a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!

Lewdsun
01-15-20, 23:56
Anyone looking for a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!I have a very cute blonde I met on a dating web site who is actually looking for a SD. Feel free to message PM.

NjmixMan
05-21-20, 17:12
Any sb around or recommendation around morrisville or lawrenceville areas.

Bigsnipe
05-21-20, 22:36
I have a very cute blonde I met on a dating web site who is actually looking for a SD. Feel free to message PM.LMK. Looking for SB.

Frosty222
06-04-20, 12:59
I have a very cute blonde I met on a dating web site who is actually looking for a SD. Feel free to message PM.I'm interested.

CalrtonBanx47
04-11-21, 07:50
Thread is dead but would love to see what the scene is like in cnj.

DCland21
06-18-21, 11:52
Absolutely would love to see more info here. I have DM'd with a bunch on SA, but mostly only found luck meeting gals from NYC. Staying more local would be ideal. Happy to share info on any I have chatted with or give feedback.

Thread is dead but would love to see what the scene is like in cnj.

LolBoat
06-18-21, 16:43
Cnj is pretty dead tbh on sa. You're going to have to go to NYC / long island if you want to meet any girls. It used to be alot better.

Rabbit619
12-02-21, 11:33
Does anyone have any info on Local girls in the Edison area?

Thomas Tommy
10-22-22, 08:10
Last year I saw https://members.seeking.com/member/879bb3bc-55c6-4687-ab22-f0287a78db66 a couple times. First time was fine, she got pretty drunk, came over to my place and we had fun. She said she wanted to cook me dinner for the second date. She came over with her equipment and the ingredients, and cooked, while downing a bottle and a half of wine. Then we go to the bedroom. After sex, she's very chatty, but I'm falling asleep. After the third time I yawned, she asked "should I go?" in an annoyed-you-don't-find-this-interesting tone, and I agreed that she should go. That was a mistake. She took a half hour to clean up, then another half hour to pack up her shit in the kitchen. It's late, I call an Uber, and that takes a while because I'm in NJ. Finally, she leaves. A few days later, I noticed that my watch collection is 3 watches light. I'm not 100% sure it was her. I was seeing another SB at the same time. But I'm 99.9% sure Lonely_Chef took my watches.

If you see her wearing a nice Omega Planet Ocean on a bracelet, ask her where she got it and tell her a friend had one that was stolen.

KCesar68
06-29-23, 09:48
Anyone know anything about her? Normally tons of tattoos aren't my thing but she has a really sexy look of "bad ass hot white trash girl" about her. Feels a little like a guilty pleasure.

https://members.seeking.com/member/511829a9-0e8e-426d-abcc-53db1de3a7d1