PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy

TheDogg
04-23-16, 10:36
Anyone looking for a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!

Doc Simp
04-26-16, 08:53
Anyone looking for a sugar baby / Sugar daddy relationship or has information to share please do so here. Let's make this a great addition to the already great forum!Great post, I've switched to almost exclusively finding my p4 p using the sugar daddy sites, sometimes you can get them on CL but the SD sites are great for finding newbies. I've been into the SD scene for about 4 years now and its served me well.

TheDogg
04-26-16, 11:33
Great post, I've switched to almost exclusively finding my p4 p using the sugar daddy sites, sometimes you can get them on CL but the SD sites are great for finding newbies. I've been into the SD scene for about 4 years now and its served me well.Thank you. Glad to hear you are doing well with those! I was hoping we could get some of the girls over here to post / look. Any specific sites that work better than others? You could PM me since I'm not sure that is allowed in the open forum or not. I have yet to find one of these gems so I'm looking forward to making contact with someone.

Poksman
12-30-17, 22:59
Thank you. Glad to hear you are doing well with those! I was hoping we could get some of the girls over here to post / look. Any specific sites that work better than others? You could PM me since I'm not sure that is allowed in the open forum or not. I have yet to find one of these gems so I'm looking forward to making contact with someone.Have switched to SA and Sudy. With patience you get value. Anyone can post detailed experience? I've done a few BBFS with nothing but dinner or drinks.

AL050
12-01-20, 13:20
Has anyone had any type of success on Secret Benefits? Its a site for Sugar Daddy / Sugar Babies.

If you had any type of success please let me know or us know here?

DudeNJ
12-04-20, 17:14
I was on Seeking Arrangements for years but I let expire during covid, I didn't renew it but I am now on Secret Benefits talking to a few, I will share my findings.

AL050
01-01-21, 12:37
Anyone encountered Melanie or Mel? She has accounts on SA and SB.

Big Dick Rick
08-06-21, 19:04
I was on Seeking Arrangements for years but I let expire during covid, I didn't renew it but I am now on Secret Benefits talking to a few, I will share my findings.Any update? Curious if this actually works before I dip my toe into the water.

Jagex
08-07-21, 03:31
Any update? Curious if this actually works before I dip my toe into the water.SA is better than SB, majority of the girls are either bots or I think profile run by SB themselves because I get so many messages buts 90% of them never reply back after first hi. So you waste alot of credit.

I rather have the ability to send as many messages as possible in 30 days than the credit system.

Either way not having luck on either, girls want too much or want to do online thing or aren't willing to show their faces in a video call (too many scammers using insta girls pics).

Jagex
08-07-21, 03:39
Any update? Curious if this actually works before I dip my toe into the water.SA is better than SB, majority of the girls are either bots or I think profile run by SB themselves because I get so many messages buts 90% of them never reply back after first hi. So you waste alot of credit.

I rather have the ability to send as many messages as possible in 30 days than the credit system.

Either way not having luck on either, girls want too much or want to do online thing or aren't willing to show their faces in a video call (too many scammers using insta girls pics).

Bludon
12-18-21, 18:00
I am on secret benefit and I am hooked up with two girls.

One is 23 year old white girl and other one is 28 year old Hispanic girl.

Both are absolutely gorgeous.

AL050
12-18-21, 21:49
I am on secret benefit and I am hooked up with two girls.

One is 23 year old white girl and other one is 28 year old Hispanic girl.

Both are absolutely gorgeous.Any pictures of the girls and can you share details.

GoreGuy
12-20-21, 14:12
SA is better than SB, majority of the girls are either bots or I think profile run by SB themselves because I get so many messages buts 90% of them never reply back after first hi. So you waste alot of credit.

Either way not having luck on either, girls want too much or want to do online thing or aren't willing to show their faces in a video call (too many scammers using Insta girls pics).That's my experience with SB. I think most of the girls are bots, there are some real ones on SB, but you have to spend a lot of tokens and time to find a real one. Don't waste them replying back to girls that PM you, 90% don't reply back and most have the same "hi" message. Those secret albums are also a waste and don't show anything, some show lingerie pics, but that's about it. Most girls mysterious have 6 public pictures and 4 secret pictures, maybe that's the script for the bots.

Masiha1980
01-29-22, 01:52
That's my experience with SB. I think most of the girls are bots, there are some real ones on SB, but you have to spend a lot of tokens and time to find a real one. Don't waste them replying back to girls that PM you, 90% don't reply back and most have the same "hi" message. Those secret albums are also a waste and don't show anything, some show lingerie pics, but that's about it. Most girls mysterious have 6 public pictures and 4 secret pictures, maybe that's the script for the bots.This SB site seems to be a total scam. 95% are bots sending you emails for you to go buy the credits and reply to them but once you reply they don't respond at all. Like you will see them online but no reply. Why the fuck you send an email in the first place? The 5% that are ligit but hard to find them. TOtal scam. Please avoid. Wasted $$$ - learn from my mistake. SA is much better I believe 70% bots on SA.

AL050
04-11-22, 17:12
Has anyone seen or talk to Sabrina? She is on both SB and SA, maybe anyone spoken or has been with her?

AL050
08-14-22, 08:28
Has anyone seen or talk to Sabrina? She is on both SB and SA, maybe anyone spoken or has been with her?I know I asked about Sabrina, but I will tell you know if anyone deals with her, they will be scammed!

I was scammed by her not once but twice now! She is from Harrison, NJ, has three kids and she is a gypsy. Sabrina has a account on Secret Benefits and on Seeking. So be careful dealing with her!

AL050
10-15-22, 10:52
I met Jessika on SB a couple of years ago around the time Covid first hit. We were suppose to meet but couldn't at all because we couldn't get a chance catching the virus. So we parted way and never talk to each other again. Last month I went back on SB and saw Jessika's profile so we started to communicate with each other. So we set a date to meet this past Wednesday at the Belleville Motor Lodge. I brought up that fact that we were suppose to meet a couple years ago but because of Covid we couldn't and she couldn't remember. So when we got to the room we started to get to know each other. After the small talk we then went and had sex. She is very cute and she works as a nurse and doesn't live that far from me.

We spent about close to 3 hours at the hotel. We agree to see each other again and we enjoyed each others company.