PDA

View Full Version : 2005 HP Ave

Wockster
03-28-05, 15:04
Wow - I've tried posting for weeks. Thanks Jackson for all the work to get us back up. Bx has been super dead as we all know. I drive around too damn much sometimes, but in January, I pass 2 young chicas on HP Ave like a dozen times. Finally I get a nod from one, and I go around the block and meet them on an intersection. One word leads to the next and I hear they both need some dinero. So I arrange to take one to a parking lot for $15 bbj appetizer, followed by the next one for $20 who gave me desert. Same service, took twice as long. Second one was real cute, late 20's. First one looked better from a distance. haven't seen them since, but I'm sure the menu is complete.

My practice is to spot non-pros who need a few bucks. i've gotten real lucky at times, and got literally screwed others. I love this hobby.

Nes NYC
03-28-05, 18:18
The point is dead at late night. I've been there trying to score really late like 4am and it's totally dead. The best times are early, right after school lets out to about 8pm and with sparse pickings all through the night. Every now and then something really good turns up but if you're not fast enough, some other monger will swoop her up. Be fast dudes, oh, and be carful. Lots of LE activity still out there. Stings are common place over on Lafayette and Writter. Never pick up from there late afternoon, it's always LE. Regular SW will walk all over the place, the LE girls only stay in one place! You've been warned :D

loco
03-28-05, 19:29
Tremont is pretty bare, but sometimes you find one. There is a young one, about 20, out there.

Nes NYC
03-29-05, 16:37
Loco! Tremont is pretty big, what intersection are you talking about? Near Morris Park or down by Westchester ave?

Tremont is pretty bare, but sometimes you find one. There is a young one, about 20, out there.

Bx Loco Gringo
03-30-05, 20:45
Take at look at Craig's list. There is a 26 year old girl that started doing massages and now seems to have advanced that is from around there. But as for regular street action I have been up and down in the Bronx and it has been a very bad cold cold winter. Hopefully with spring here we will be able to see some more action comming our way.

Bx Loco Gringo

Busventinc
09-30-05, 23:44
Went down there on a monday the 19 it was about 12:00am saw a bunch of SW action right on barreto st there where about 12 sw latin black and white after I went down that street made the rounds to the market but all I saw where trannies alot of them near this bodega around the croner from this gentlemans club but did not pick up anything alot of PD doing sweeps.

I hope this helps

Dr Dong
10-01-05, 20:12
Interestingly that 6 mos has lapsed since the last HP post. Never been there myself, but whenever I see that HBO special, I get a woody. Lately, the little reports that are out there arent very positive. Your report is encouraging and I may have to finally take my trip to HP

MeatMan
03-06-07, 21:54
No reports on HP? come on yall, quit playin*, It's been more than a fucking year and NOTHING??? Let a brotha know something. I'm coming down there for a day, and the few reports here don't look to promising.

Seymore
03-07-07, 02:44
Try looking in the Street Walker or General Thread.

No reports on HP? come on yall, quit playin*, It's been more than a fucking year and NOTHING??? Let a brotha know something. I'm coming down there for a day, and the few reports here don't look to promising.