PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
04-10-02, 04:32
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

SouthBurbs
04-22-02, 10:25
Does anybody have any info about the Crystal Spa on Rt30 east of Cicero & I-57? It does not seem like they're open yet and I'd appreciate any info.

Chicago Rd in the heights has been fairly dead recently, seems like LE is out stronger than usual trying to "clean-up" the place. I did pick up Angie (white, black hair, 5'6", about a 6-7) on 159th around Halstead last week for a nice CBJ for $25. I picked her up once before and she takes her time and is well worth the $.

Bammbamm
04-22-02, 19:30
SCB, I got your email from last time and tried out the area, no luck (Sunday) but I figured I would try again when it got nicer.
Where did you find Angie? and what time of day?
Thanx, you can back channel me if you would rather.
Bamm

Azil
04-22-02, 22:43
Something to keep in mind about Route 30 in the Heights is that often the girls are one or two blocks south of it (15th and 16th Streets).

Tonight at about 8:30 or so, there was nobody on Route 30, but there was one girl on 16th and four on 15th. None of them great, but at least some quantity.

mrbrown
04-23-02, 16:01
was in the heights this afternoon 12ish. saw 2 nasty crackheads on 30 and nothing else. miss the squeeze

SouthBurbs
04-24-02, 10:07
I've cruised Chicago heights on Rt30 (as well as 15th/16th), but there usually isn't much worth picking up. I prefer Chicago Rd, much better quality, although I must admit, not much out there recently. I have not been out to the woods much recently, but I expect action should pick up there with the nicer weather.

BammBamm: I picked up Angie around 8-9pm on one of the blocks between Halstead and the tracks on 159th. On other occasions I've seen a few others in that area, but didn't have the time to stop.

Skunkbrother
04-24-02, 17:04
I know this is a long shot......has anyone ever had any luck in DeKalb? I have to do some biz out that way next week and was just wondering.

Azil
04-24-02, 21:40
South:

I agree with you -- when there are girls on Chicago Road they are generally a cut (or two) above the ones on route 30. But I've seen practically nothing on Chicago Road for a while now.

Azil

Jonny
05-03-02, 01:52
I tried the new Crystal Spa in Matteson today. Paid seventy bucks for a sauna, shower, and lousy massage from an Asian gal. Nothing else - no HJ, no nudity, no touching her anywhere. Offers of large tips did not help.

This is a rip-off joint - they assume they will get every guy to try it once. They advertise in the Sun-Times alongside a half dozen other AMPs where I have gotten total satisfaction.

DeepInTexas
05-03-02, 19:00
Does anyone have any good info on Gulfport. There's a ton of strip joints there. Also Burlington is just right across the river, maybe anything on that from someone who lives across the bridge but close by. Thanks

SouthBurbs
05-06-02, 12:59
Went out on Saturday night and found Chicago Rd. in the Heights is still dead. So, after hearing that Crystal Spa was open, I decided to try for myself. I had a good experience: steam bath, table shower, and wonderful SOFT massage, including a helping hand. I actually didn't expect much after reading Jonny's remarks below, but was pleased with my results. I would have liked more, but I usually play it by ear and don't press my luck on my first visit. I could tell that she was being VERY careful, and given that they've only been open a week, I don't blame her!

SouthBurbs
05-14-02, 10:55
Picked up a girl on Chicago Rd. last Friday, don't recall her name, but I had picked her up last summer. Ended up visiting a local motel and having a very nice time with her for 50 and dropped her off in the woods. She said that Chicago Rd. was VERY hot and LE had told the girls that they'd be arrested on sight (rights? what rights?). I guess Chicago Hts. LE is under investigation for corruption or something and they're cracking down, which explains why it's been so dead recently.

Phil McCracken
05-15-02, 15:47
Chicago Rd. appears dead the past few weeks. In fact, a few of the girls used to be out around 8:00 am during the weekdays but I haven't seen any for the past few weeks. One girl in particular that looks interesting is a young blonde who usually wears a black jacket and black boots, I've only seen her in the mornings. Has anyone else ever seen her?

Phil McCracken
05-15-02, 19:13
Hey South Burbs, in your earlier post you had mentioned some possible activity in the forest preserves. Could you elaborate on this a little further? Thanks.....

SouthBurbs
05-16-02, 12:09
Phil: You can usually find some action in Salk Trail woods during the day in the three groves on Forest Preverve drive just south of 26th and Euclid. As usual, keep your eyes out for LE and play safe.

Bammbamm
05-16-02, 13:43
South Burbs, I tried that exact area and had squat for luck, it was mid day and I didn't find much.
What is the norm that you can find there? type of girls do they drive or are they walking?
I noticed a trailer park back in one of the ends of the roads,I'm guessing some may live there.
Just kinda getting a feel for what to expect.
Bammbamm

Phil McCracken
05-16-02, 14:04
Bamm Bamm hit the nail on the head.

Can anyone provide information on FS potential in the forest preserves?

Are the SW's wondering in the open? are they sitting in cars?

What are the best times of day to find them?

Also, can anyone recommend nearby motels for conducting "business" in? How about the Hacienda Inn on Route 1?

Phil McCracken
05-16-02, 15:44
Subject: Nutri-spa, 163rd and Halstead in Harvey. (about 4 blocks north of the Skybox on the east side of Halstead)

I just want to save you guys a couple of bucks.

The Nutri-spa on Halstead is pretty expensive. Consequently, what I mean by that is they claim to offer "nude massages" so I decided to check it out. Upon arrival, you pay a flat fee of $60.00 and then walk back to a private room and negotiate the additional fee for the nude massage. The girl I chose was probably about a 8 on a scale of 10. Nevertheless, the prices she quoted me went something like this:

$80.00 additional for topless massage

$120.00 additional for a full nude massage.

add on the flat fee of $60.00 and that's alot of cash to drop. Plus, you have to pay the $60.00 fee no matter what, just to get inside the place.

Once again, save your money.

SouthBurbs
05-16-02, 16:01
I'm usually not out during the day when the woods are open (open at sunrise/close at sunset), but had pretty good luck there when I have been. You'll either find them in a car (possibly with a driver/pimp?) or hanging out in the pavilion.

When I dropped off the girl from last Fri, it was around 1:30 and she made some comment about missing the "lunchtime rush", so I guess there's quite a bit of business during the lunch hour.

Phil McCracken
05-18-02, 12:36
Sauk Trail Forest Preserve:

Thanks SouthBurbs, you're absolutely right. I scoped it out and saw the girls. Apparently, what they do is ride around in a car going from grove to grove; ie, 20 minutes in one and if they have no takers they go to another. However, they seem to sit in the car with the driver and wait for someone to approach them. Consequently, I saw a guy in a vehicle pull up fairly close to them and that's when one of them get's out and hops in the car. Nevertheless, there were quite a few vehicles roaming the groves looking for action and the most girls I saw at any given time was three. Seems to me that with all of that potential business out there, more would be provided. I'll check it out again and post a report.

Bammbamm
05-19-02, 03:58
SCB, what was the point value for said grove girls?
Bamm

Phil McCracken
05-19-02, 14:32
What do you mean "point value"

Do you mean what did they look like?

Skunkbrother
05-19-02, 22:24
Yeah Phil, the classic 1 to 10 scale.

Phil McCracken
05-20-02, 10:38
IMO..the girl that I observed getting into the car was probably about a 6. However, I've seen her many times walking and "hanging out" on Chicago Rd. between Hickory and 22nd street. She's blonde, thin and for some reason she always carries a white styrofoam cup with a straw in it with her. On the other hand, the other girl looked to be about an 8 and really looked like she could give someone a run for their money. I've also seen her on Chicago Rd. as well and was pleasantly surprised by the fact that she appeared to be a working girl. But, the strangest thing of all that caught my surprise was the fact that the "driver" actually looked like he should be sitting behind a desk at Ford or IBM instead of behind a dashboard in the forest preserve. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Bammbamm
05-23-02, 14:57
Took a cruise down Roosevelt today looking for Mary... No luck, it was around 12:00-1:00pm and didn't see her, I'm guessing the rain earlier in the day kept her in. I found a girl that I may or may not hookup with on the 976 line, I haven't met her yet due to scheduling lately, but she advertises being a bit on the heavy side(5'7"-180), but she will pay for a room in the Lemont area and spend as much time as you want, as she says she enjoys it too, but she needs some help, so for $-$1/2 you are set for as long as you want her. This actually appealed to me just for the fact that once is never enough for me ;) and that its a more relaxed situation. I will post once I set up a call with her, I think this weekend will be perfect for a get-together. Chester, If I find Mary for ya, you have a deal, that way you can cover my weekend with the new girl. I have a # but I will ok it with her before I post it or pass it along guys. Just a courtesy to her.

Anyone been around the Joliet are lately?
It used to be a jumpin place to cruise, but I think the cops have really been hitting the girls hard for a while because when I get down there its barren and empty. You'd think the trade would pick up with the boats so close by.

Anyone with info or ? can hit me up at bammbamm@virgilio.it

Bammbamm

X-man
05-23-02, 19:57
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS ANY ACTION ON STONEY ISLAND. SW'ERS OR MP

THANKS

X-MAN

antoniocool69
05-24-02, 11:44
Mr. BammBamm:

Chicago street in Joliet used to be "bustling with activity" especially downtown near the Rialto theater. However, with the advent of the gambling boats, LE has made it a priority to clean up the area as they want the neighborhood in and around the gaming places to reflect a positive image. If anyone else knows of any activity in Joliet, please post.

Sincerely,

Mr. Antoniocool69

Bammbamm
05-25-02, 17:24
Chicago st. is OLD news, the last known and occasional place to cruise is Eastern Ave from McDonough to Cass St. and any adjacent side streets. The one place that the stings would take place is right on the corner of Eastern and Washington on the SW corner, they would have either a blonde in a dark blue jacket by herself, or a cluster of 3-4 made up girls looking the role if they were on Sunset Blvd. in CA. WAAY out of place considering the area... Anyone heard any other spots in Joliet?
Bamm !

Bammbamm
05-25-02, 17:59
Update, I have an appt. with Jenifer on Monday, here is a quote from her webpage:

"Hi this is jennifer,
let me tell you a lil more about what i like =)
First i am free only on mon,wed,fri, 10am-6pm. I still live at home so id like if possible to get a room . I am in the sw burbs near Joliet im actually in lemont.
I am very openminded and luv to play! I love to swallow and give oral verrrrry much,
I love anal and even licking ass =P maybe sliding a finger in there as i suck you off if youd like.i luve it all...doggy,missionary,on top and any other way there is.
I like to take my time and just have fun ..make you feel good. no rushing ,unless u want a quicky =) i usualley like to spend 2-3 hours with u when i play.
im also into a few fetishes like beng spanked,tied up and blind folded, even golden showers, yes recieving =) i luv cum anywhere and every where, facials,in the ass,body shots where ever you want to shoot it baby!

anyway if theres anything else your into i probably like it or am willing to try it ~

if your interested email me back and ill send my phone # to make arrangements ~ Bye baby =)

If you had something else in mind feel free to elaborate cuz id luv to know =) "

Anyway, she is 19 and I will post more info later once she gives me the go ahead... ;) BTW there is a pic as well... nothing racy, but it gives you an idea of what to expect
If anyone wants more info, let me know, i will respond to those I know.

Bamm

WillySP
05-26-02, 07:04
I am around the Kankakee area, does anybody know anything about the SW action around here. The is a great AMP Lakeside Health club, you can have a great time for around $$, Candy is great, but I still like a little street action.
Was up by Midway Friday with no luck.
Could you list the web site for Jennifer? Sounds like she is close to my area.

Yellowtang
05-26-02, 09:03
Are there any good MP in Mchenry County?

Hoehoehoe
05-26-02, 18:58
Kankakee is one of those difficult towns. If you exit off the interstate, it seemed like damned near every woman you see on the side streets on the north of the main drag are or could be a working girl. The citizens of Kank would probably disagree, but let's just say that a lot of them are for hire.

The bad news is that every one of them will seemingly try to cheat you, etc. with the "hey I just have to run in an see if my roomate is home" trick.

The motel on the north side of the main drag, maybe a mile west of the interstate is a hangout for dealers, and we know who dealeers know, don't we.

WillySP
05-27-02, 00:14
Thanks for the info Hoehoehoe I will have to try the area and see what happens. Anyone ever been to any of the fashion shows around Kankakee?

Azil
05-27-02, 21:51
Bammbamm:

That sounds like a hell of an ad. Let us know if she's as good as she sounds -- I'd definitely be interested.

Azil

Mario_Kaliente
05-28-02, 07:40
bammbamm, I'm definitely interested in Jennifer! Let us know how she was....

what is her website?

HappyGardener
05-28-02, 09:00
Hey Bamm
Tried to e-mail you, but it bounced back.
So here is my message anyway:

So how did it go with the girl from Lemont?* As you described her, I realized that I had talked to her once on the 976 line.* It amazed me that she was willing to
travel to me...up to the North side of the city .* If you get the ok, pass
along her website or phone # to me.* Or i can can give you mine to give to
her.* If the website is true, you might have found that one girl who
actually doesn't watch the clock.
Anyway, post and let us know...we are all waiting to hear the good word

Bammbamm
05-28-02, 16:42
BTW, I went through Joliet last night on the route I mentioned earlier, one nasty looking black sw, 2-3 at best, its a thin market there anymore...
those of you looking for info:
BTW, I will only respond to those that have some kind of history on the wsg, so all of you 1 and 2 post "me too" people, sorry...

bammbamm1@virgilio.it

BAMM

X-man
05-28-02, 16:45
WHAT'S UP GUYS. WHY DON'T YOU POST THE 976 #'S SO THAT WE CAN ALL SHARE IN THE FUN

HappyGardener
05-29-02, 13:56
976-MEET or any of the other numbers in the reader or New City Newspaer in Chicago.

Checxk the Chicago thread about 6 pages back for Chesters Lava Line

X-man
05-29-02, 20:37
THE 976 #'S WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU LIVE IN THE STATE THERE ADVERTISED IN. I LIVE IN INDIANA AND CAN'T REACH THE #'S FROM HERE.HOPE THIS HELP YOU GUYS. THANKS ANYWAY

X-MAN

PigBoy43
05-30-02, 18:23
I Live in the orland area.

I would Love to get with Jenny...

P.S. m new to this...But wantto learn..

JR

PigBoy43
05-30-02, 18:44
Well..I am new to this and scared $hitless abbout getting caught.
I am in the orland area and want to know if anyone has any #'s or places that I can find someone to hook up with.

There has to be some action in the SW suburbs out here.

Thanks

JR
PigBoy43@hotmail.com

WillySP
06-01-02, 15:34
Was up by Cicero and Cermack yesterday, didn't see anything. Today out around the forest preserve, rouute 1 and 30 didn't see anything there either. Will have to try later in the evenings. Going to see if I can find anything in Kankakee, fashion show or to the AMP Lakeside Health Spa is also a good place.

Hoehoehoe
06-03-02, 00:25
WillySP - did you get down to Kank after my last post? I thought that there was a lot of opportunity, but that every one of them would try to weasel out on you once they had the $$.

LE seems pretty light there.

Should really bloom with warm weather.

WillySP
06-03-02, 06:19
Hoehoehoe I live in the K3 area, I was out for awhile but wasn't able to connect with anyone. Saw a few possiblities. LE was out there were three that had a couple of cars pulled over. I am going to try the area around the fashion show bars this week.
Stopped by the health club but the woman I wanted was busy. Not a good weekend. May try to get a room up north this weekend, if I don't find anything this week.

Azil
06-03-02, 23:42
Picked up a girl in Harvey tonight -- a rather used-up white named Molly (had I realized how worn she was before she was in the car I probably wouldn't have stopped).

This was on 159th at the first light west of Halsted.

But she was pleasant and gave me a very good BBBJ and a decent fuck for $40 in a motel right there.

First time I've ever had any action there -- only seen girls on that stretch a few times.

I had cruised 152nd beforehand and saw 2 or 3 blacks, including one who looked fairly nice.

WillySP
06-04-02, 20:12
Had to go to Joliet this afternoon. Drove around for awhile but with the rain I didn't see any SW out.

I will be in Reno next week, anyone have any suggests for SW or AMP's

Jonny
06-05-02, 16:44
Drove past Crystal Spa in Matteson today. It is closed, with a pink "not approved for occupancy" notice on the door.

Wow - they lasted a whole month. The place in Richton Park got shut down after a year and a half. There was a place that opened in Homewood about five years ago that got shut down after TWO WEEKS.

Isn't it kind of expensive to go through all that remodeling to open one of these places, when you obvoiuslyu haven't figured out what public officials you need to bribe in order to stay open?

Gary Man
06-05-02, 21:34
so how'd it go with jennifer, bammbamm?

HappyGardener
06-06-02, 21:50
I think Bamm was either left tied up in the hotel room or he died a happy man. haven't heard from him since that day.
Not responding to e-mails either.

PigBoy43
06-06-02, 22:26
Hello Everyone..

Obviously I am a newby...

What I want to know Is ..What do I have to do to gain the trust of others on here??

Im guessing it would be TIME. But Im curious what else I could possibly do to help get in the "loop"

Im sure things will be more fun that way.

Besides I really want to meet Jennfer..

Thanks..

JR

Bammbamm
06-07-02, 09:28
Sorry guys, i tried to reply to everyone, but if I don't know who you are I am not going to give out someone's info unless I can tell who they are. I had to cancel my appt with Jen, I had to go help family out that day so need to resched. ;)
Work picked up considerably and I have needed to spend more time ther. At any rate, the new girl on Roosevelt sounds interesting, I think I might try her out.

Any pointers are appreciated.

in emails, identify your posting name.

Bammbamm

Jonny
06-12-02, 23:52
Reading some posts for other towns got me reminiscing.

Remeber the 70's? The numerous strip club/whorehouses in Cal City, Cicero, Lyons, Melrose Park, and Chicago Heights?

I lost my virginity at 17 (with the help of a fake I.D.) back in 1978 at the original Vagabond Lounge in the Albert Hotel in Chicago Heights. Fifty five bucks for a half hour in a hotel room with an absolutely incredible looking girl.

Clubking01
06-13-02, 17:09
Jonny:

My first SW encounter was about 25 yrs ago, as I picked up an SW on Roosevelt and Cicero.

She waived at the car, I pulled over and told her I only had $5 (which was true), and she said okay! So without really realizing it, I had negotiated my first BJ from an SW.

Boy, those were the days!

SouthBurbs
06-17-02, 16:27
I have not been out much recently ... I did cruise down 154th and 159th in Harvey once or twice, but didn't find anything worth picking up.

Has Chicago Rd. picked up at all? I might have some time tonight and want to know if it's worth the drive. TIA

lonelyguy
06-18-02, 00:20
Hey Its been a long time since i have posted on here. A lot has changed. Anyway, Chicago Heights is totally dead. Where did these ladies go to? I read something about the forest preserves. Is this for real? I have been looking and have had no luck. Can someone help me out? Does anyone have any connections?

Jonny
06-18-02, 01:09
Yep, Chi. Heights is dead. I drove Chicago Road around 7:30 tonite - nothing. Nothing in the forest preserves - just a lot of creepy old men and some families.

I miss the old days.

antoniocool69
06-18-02, 10:16
Dear Mr. Lonelyguy:

You may want to try the forest preserves on Sauk Trail and Euclid in the morning hours or afternoon hours. I have found this to be the best time for any possible action. Consequently, keep your eyes peeled for a light brown or bronze colored 4 door sedan with IL plates, as this is usually the vehicle which carries the women in it. It can generally be found parked in one of the groves with a driver who is dressed fairly upscale wearing glasses, reading a newspaper. There is also usually two to three girls in the car waiting for other drivers to pull up and stop in front. From there, they usually get out and approach your vehicle. Also, you can sometimes find them in the pavillion areas. Both in groves 3 and the big pavillion along Sauk Lake. I haven't had much luck in the evening as I think they leave due to the presence of LE wanting to close the cable gate. So I think your best chance is in the daytime. I hope this can help you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Antoniocool69

JohnSmi108
06-22-02, 00:29
Bammbamm, about 3 or 4 years ago I went to Spa 34 a few times. The best girl was Maddy/Madeline. She was chatty, but she gave a really great french lesson. She branched out to escort and then disappeared.

Big D
06-25-02, 11:26
Hey guys. Thanks for the great info about Lakeside. I randomly decided to exit I-57 there one time on my way back from Eastern, but must have driven right by this place. Without your generosity I would have been stuck going to Indiana for this.

I have visited AMPs in East Chicago, and along the Chicago to Detroit corridor on I-94. Would be glad to share any info I have (although the short version is that Peking in East Chicago sounds much like Lakeside, while all of the AMPs in Michigan were miserable).

Thanks again.

FarSouth
06-27-02, 16:36
Hey Willy,

Last time I was around, the Parkway Inn on 102, by the state park was cool on Wed. & Thur.

Jonny
06-27-02, 16:56
Picked up Amanda in Chi. Hts. at Rt. 30 & Center this afternoon. White (unusual for the area), blonde, cute, mid-20's. Took her back to my place for full service - sixty bucks. Will do BJ in car for 30. Very nice, sweet girl.

Azil
06-27-02, 23:05
I'm going to take another shot at getting Jackson to give us a "South Suburbs" category. If others would like it, please post to back me up.

I just checked -- there have been 51 posts in this this forum for our area (Heights, Harvey, Joliet) -- that's more than any other forum in Illinois except Chicago. It's also more than 21 of the STATES.

Random Number
06-27-02, 23:53
I would love a South Suburbs category.

Hoehoehoe
06-28-02, 00:51
Jonny: Any contact info on Amanda? You can backchannel at

hoehoehoe01@hotmail.com

Sounded nice.

WillySP
06-28-02, 06:17
Thanks for the info FarSouth. I too would like information on
Amanda it possible.

sphil_1999@yahoo.com

I agree with Azil I would like to see a South Suburbs section.

Dizzle
06-28-02, 10:42
I too agree that a South Suburbs Board would be great. Speaking of which, was on my way home one night and saw a girl walking on 130th in Dalton....hip-huggin' shorts and tank top. Watch a car pull over to talk to her, and she just kept walkin'...but she was the kind that you wished was working and if she wasn't you'd seriously consider taking a Happy Gardener approach. Anywho....the search continues.

Play Safe,

-The Diz

Jimmy
06-28-02, 20:02
Azil,
You mean other than Chicago and Decatur. I agrre though the south burbs would be great.

kingGirlfriend
06-29-02, 22:55
Yes, I am in full on agreement for a South 'Burbs Board.

Magik
06-29-02, 23:37
The new South Burbs section will be great for everybody. And while I'm here, a few years ago I visited Robin's in Romeoville and had some nice service, are they still in buisiness? I havn't seen a report in a long time.

Azil
07-04-02, 00:32
Had a rare opportunity today of being in the suburbs on a weekday daytime, so I checked the Forest Preserve about noon.

Saw one girl in Grove 1-3 -- I recognized her as a former habitue of Route 30 (middle-aged white, smallish, with pure white hair -- anybody who has cruised there regularly must have seen her). Hadn't seem her on 30 for a few months, so that must have been when she moved.

Have seen one girl on Chicago Road the last couple nights -- white, dark hair, slender, not bad looking, wearing a white t-shirt. Saw her both times at about 9PM, which is getting close to my curfew, so I couldn't stop. Saw her just south of the tracks both times.

NWBurbGuy
07-05-02, 12:49
Five-0 Alert on Mannheim (stonepark)

I was going into Carls (formerly PC Lounge) on Tuesday for a beer and a quick "show". Their parking lot was full, so I drove through the alley to the street by the bank. At the corner as a girl that looked like she just came from a track meet in highland park.

I parked the car and waited a minute before I went into the bar hoping to see a bust in action. The cars that pulled up must've been more unmarked cars. One of them even gave the girl a drink of water.

With all the talk of busts in this area, I'd think they'd be better at it by now. Of course, that area gets so much traffic, I'm sure they hit their quota regardless.

Play safe!

alphafield
07-06-02, 02:19
NWburbguy-

I've frequented the Stone Park/Mannheim scene off and on for the last few yrs (the bars) and I'm surprised there's not more mention of this area on these boards. I have never picked up SWs there (or anywhere else), but the area seems to be alive. Anybody know of any SW action on Mannheim?

I used to go to the Cherry Club all the time. The Playpen is the only place I've been to recently. I've found the quality and number of girls at Playpen to be all over the board. Most of them give you a lap dance for $10 and they allow quite a bit of touching if you're in with them or they're just too fucked up to care. No nudity unfortunately. I've also seen a few very skanky looking girls who are probably SWs, but I haven't verified that. What's Carls like?

Alpha Field

NWBurbGuy
07-06-02, 14:12
All the places in Stonepark/Melrose have the same deal.
Dances are five bucks. No nudity, and your mileage will vary on the level of touching (both ways).

Bobby's just moved to the strip mall just north of North Ave. Still clean cuz it hasn't been open that long, but it feels like a bar in a strip mall. Hasn't developed too much character yet. Always the largest selection of girls, and usually some nice looking ones.

Carls just redecorated. If all I was doing was going in for a beer, Carls would be my choice. IMO it's the most comfortable, clean and safe. Every time I've gone in, the customers have always been real nice and welcoming, even though I appear to be out of place. I never see more than 3 girls there at a time.

Shortstops (on Grand) is a real dive. I wonder if the ceiling will collapse down on me. Whenever I'm there, they seem to have a very high ratio of girls to customers.

There are a few other places in the same general area: Louie D's, One Step Beyond and one or two more I think, but I haven't been to any of those. If found a website that listed them, and the ones I haven't been to didn't have very favorable user comments.

I've never been approached for anything more than a dance inside these bars. However, outside playpen and Carl's I've noticed some action. Nothing in recent memory that I'd ever consider picking up though.

To keep this all in perspective, I'm not in the area when it is probably the most active, so take my comment w/ a grain of salt.

I'd like to hear from anybody that is in the area after dark or midnight to see if I should adjust my schedule.

This whole area was much more active when I was just a kid and didn't have the resources to take advantage of the situation. For now, it's an area I pass through on occassion during a commute. Getting from the NW burbs to Cicero, Midway or North Ave are usually impossible unless I have some other reason to be in the area.

Anybody know of any action in Elgin? Sure would cut down on my drive time.

WillySP
07-06-02, 20:47
Last time I was able to find anything on Manheim was last year. Decent looking about 30ish, brown hair, gave a great bbj. Was afraid to any more with all the LE around. Used to be pretty good around the Dunkin Donuts. Go to the Playpen on occasion but have never gotten any outside activity. Used to be blond from Wisconsin with a killer body on Sundays.
The last few times recently I have been on Manheim I have seen nothing but LE everywhere you look.

alphafield
07-07-02, 00:43
I guess the Stone Park girls have been overcharging me then, b/c I'm usually charged $10 a dance. I'll have to check out some of those other spots.

I'm on the opposite sked - only in the Stone Park area after midnight. Agree about the stifling LE presence on Manheim. It's been hot for quite some time.

As far as Elgin goes, I work there, and I don't know of much. I see a few crack-***** arrests in the newspaper once in a while, but there's no quality SW scene to speak of (that I know of).

You *could* get lucky in downtown Elgin, at the National St. train station or by the bus station if you put a lot of man hours in and are in the right place at the right time....but there are much better hunting grounds.

(Please post if you do find Elgin action!)

AF

Vegasmike
07-08-02, 11:06
LE heat is real strong on Manheim, Both day and night. Watch out for the Stone Park strings. Best lingerie show today is at One Step Beyond. Still plenty of grindage, NO NYLONS, the old reach around, plenty of boob exposure/grabgage. Like anywhere, they need to know you for a while before you will get "Royal Treatment".

Still see an occasional SW outside Playpen, in back, but no way of knowing if its LE or not.

Dances are priced as follows:

Bobbys- $10.00 and $20.00
Playpen $5.00
One Step Beyond $10.00
Carls $5.00
Shortstops $5.00
LouieD's $5.00 (best looking girls)

NWBurbGuy
07-08-02, 11:39
HG-
I've been to Rockford a few times and to the AMPs in Mt. Prospect and Arlington Hts even more. Rockford is farther than I'm looking to drive on a whim. Sometimes the hunt/troll is just more fun. I'm not actually in Elgin. It is still 25 minutes from me, but I thought if there was action to be found it would sure beat driving to North Ave, Cicero or Midway.

Clubking01
07-08-02, 13:21
Ahh, Smokers Health Club. HG, you’ve brought back fond memories. In the mid-late 70’s, you could go there, pay an admission and get a receipt, then sit in a back room with the girls, watching TV or just chatting. They would get you cold drinks and when you picked the one you wanted, you handed her the receipt, and she took you by the hand to a private room. What you did there for a tip was just between the two of you. I think a visit there for FS was under $200 total.

As far as Luciano’s goes, I was there too many times before the bomb blast, and I also remember that action was good behind the curtain. Certainly, if not FS, a BJ and especially an HJ were always available.

I also remember Jimmy’s on Ogden Ave., not much more there other than $5 or $10 dances, usually for tickets that you bought, but sometimes there was almost anything goes in the touching department and the girls were generally of better quality.

I agree with HG. The clamp on sex in this environment is stifling. They (the so-called authorities) could do much better investing their efforts in fighting crime, blight, etc. If a bar or restaurant holds private dances for their patrons, so what? Combine the LE with the moral majority right wing wackos and we’re stuck with what we have.

HappyGardener
07-08-02, 21:48
ClubKing

Here is a scary memory...more so because of how long ago it was.
I had just left Smokers, and was driving down Mannheim at 3:00am when I heard on the radio that Richard Pryor had been burned badly in a strange accident in his house. The story at that time was that he had spilled brandy on him arm and it had caught fire. Half the people reading this don't even know who Richard Pryor is.

I really, really miss Lucianos. I was there on the Friday before the "message"
was sent on Sunday morning. (My last private dance? Got a BJ behind the wall) Friend of mine said the windows in his house shook and he is a mile away.

Jeff
07-08-02, 22:37
Has anbody been to "The Spa" in Laselle/Peru??
I have been there about 5 times now and have recieveed awesome hj's until the last time. This girl, who I have never had before said that they were not allowed to give hj's. Every othertime I didn't even have to ask. One older women ever let me finger he the 2nd time I saw her, boy does she give good handjobs. Ever get more than that there??

JanktheHoes
07-09-02, 04:02
First Time Poster Here. Some Info on the Hell known as Springfield....

South 8th is DEAD.....
South 7th is mostly dead, still see a few straglers around 11ish sometimes....

9th Between Enos and N. Grand. Lots of Ladies, But Pulled a MAjor Sting Tonight and about a week Ago, That Neighborhood wont Tolorate the Ladies.

11th - Thanks for the Info Truck, All i saw was you Reported fat Black Lady.

Well, I Cruised for 3 1/2 hours, Saw just the one Girl Tonight....

Was on my way home, and Saw a Pretty Young girl at 9th and Enos (After the Cops had Left) She had a nice 8 for a face, and a good 6-7 body, Only because she was a touch large (5-5ish, and about 150ish probably. mostly in her but, Smooth and no Rolls thou) 25 for a BBBJ, And OH MY GOD.... It was the Best i had Ever Gotten, No joke. Better than ny of my HS Girlfriends, Better than any Escorts. The Girl went on for damn near 10 minutes without stoping. Spits, but what can you say. Didnt have a number, But Found out where she works so that i can find her after work for a little Fun. She Said she Only goes out if she's short on Bills, And I Believe her Because She lives in the Same Neighborhood as me and Never saw her out (Im not but 6 blocks away from the 9th Street hot Zone)

Ah Well, Enjoy, and i hope to have more info soon

(If Anyone has info they dont want LE to get ahold of, Email it too me, And I'll do the Same. kyrtap1999@respectthepussy.com )

Also, if you are in town and have the money to spend on a great Escort, LMK and I'll get you in touch with one i know, Went to High School with her and She is a knockout (Im only 21, youngen =P)

Clubking01
07-09-02, 11:11
HG:

My in-laws live about 4-1/2 blocks away and told me that they felt that blast too. I don’t know if it was a "message" from the mob, or an insurance act because, as you know, it is now completely remodeled.

Some friends and I used to stop in there late on Friday afternoons. What was cool was that in addition to getting a couple of cold beers and lap dancing, you could also order some great Italian food too. Yeah, there was some great action going on behind that curtain, in addition to some good lap dancing going on in front. I still think between Jimmy’s on Ogden Ave. and Luciano’s were some of the best looking dancers, with great attitudes for the most part.

Smokers was in my opinion one of the best values available in it’s time. If you read my “Cicero” posts, You could get an easy HJ, BJ or FS at some of the old Cicero clubs: Towne Revue or DreamWay, but the quality at Smokers blew them away.

Clubking01
07-09-02, 11:28
JankTheHoes:

Was down in Springfield last October for a convention and found decent action on 9th at the time. Picked up a short, heavier set young girl that sounds similar to the girl you described. Anyway, took her back to my hotel and had a decent time. She was really reasonable too.

Anyway, I will be down there again in a couple of months and would very much like the escort’s number. Will she go to the hotels and what is her rate?

You can back-channel me at TSFSE@cs.com with the info at your convenience. Thanks in advance.

I remember some years ago when there were lots of SW’s that hung out about a block or two south of the Old Capital Bldg. and towards the Hilton. I guess they’ve migrated south over the years.

SouthBurbs
07-11-02, 10:01
On my way home last night I drove down Chicago Rd. in Chicago Heights and saw two blondes walking together, one of which was Amy who I picked up before, as well as another blonde a little further down. I unfortunately didn't have time to stop, but it does look like things may be picking up a little bit. There was also a pretty heavy showing from 5-O as well, so keep your eyes open and play safe.

Member #4242
07-16-02, 13:03
Lou,

The site stripclublist.com provides good info. the One Step Beyond is my choice among the stone park and Melrose park clubs. Bobbys is anothe good one. One Step Beyond is on Lake on North side of the street around 17th street or so next a bank.

Bobbys has relocated from Lake on to Manheim.

Desi

Lou
07-17-02, 21:38
Bada Bing,

Where exactly is Bada Bing? I assume its a bar that has fashion shows but is it in Chicago? Where?

thanks,

Lou

Hoehoehoe
07-22-02, 07:54
I was in Stone Park last week on some other business (mid-day) and watched with great interest as a very attractive blonde, black jeans and a t-shirt with a Playboy logo crossed Mannheim and down one of the side streets. I went down the street, with the person I was working with doing the driving and wasn't sure if she was working, simply walking, or LE bait. The bait part seemed pretty much the deal though. Fairly heavy LE presence in the back streets there.

Very pretty girl, but it would be oh so lonely in the slammer.

Vegasmike
07-22-02, 12:11
HHH

Good perception on the SW you saw on Manheim. You are absolutely correct. She is one of LE decoys being used by Stone Park. Other one is Black, med build, usually has her hair piled up on top. 3rd is hispanic, nice looking. Wears ND jacket when cooler. Looks strung out, but isn't. Braids her hair.

Desi, try Carls or Playpen on manheim for the cheap dates. I have had limited luck at both. Usually 8:00 - Midnight

Rocket
07-29-02, 18:09
Big D, I guess that gives another good reason to check out the Bears and get a little honey while you are at it...

Rocket

HappyGardener
08-05-02, 13:32
NW burb guy.
Trying to get out of town , so I will send you info when I get back.
Drop me a line
threeinches86@hotmail.com

HappyGardener
08-08-02, 16:55
nwburb guy;
I see Gooch hooked you up with Gunninson Spa.
here is also My Choice, near Lawerence and Western.
Royal Spa near Pulaski and Irving park.
I have not been to any of them in several months, so I have no info to give.
What is Asiatic on Harlem?

NWBurbGuy
08-08-02, 18:37
HG-
not sure about Asiatic. I hear somebody mention a AMP on Harlem and I happend to pass that place by. I called the number on the window and the message said they do massage. Never been, never seen an ad for it either.

AmonRa
08-09-02, 09:37
Hey NWBurbGuy:
Just read your post about AMP's and the girls’ names. It gave me a bit of a laugh. I really think you are putting a little too much thought into the stats. (Were you a math major, or engineer major?) Anyway, just to give you my observations. My first AMP experience was 4 or so years ago at ACE in Downers Grove. The lady's name was Sue and had a blast with her right off the bat. With each visit things just getting better and better. Before I knew it I was at the point where she was comfortable being totally naked and doing just about whatever! When Sue wasn't there I would visit with Penny and I had the same service from her that I would from Sue. Sadly, Sue "left" ACE about a year and half ago.... :( I learned this by visiting ACE and asking for Sue, it just so happened the lovely lady I asked was Jeannie. Jeannie was by far the best looking, best servicing, best of all things good in this world!!!!! I was only able to enjoy my fair Jeannie for about 5 months and then she too vanished in a puff of smoke! I still have dreams of Jeannie! Getting back to names... Sue - 3 - Great Service ; Penny - 5 - Also Great ; Jeannie - 7 - (My lucky number!!!!) If any of you can help me find Jeannie again, please just name your price! Oh.. I forgot about Mimi, Judy and Anna at KINGS... all 4 letters and all wonderful ladys!!! Anna is my fav though. She first struck me as a bit fat, but once I grabbed hold of that ass... I found her to be as solid as all get-out!!! She also has a very angelic face that makes the experiance all the more enjoyable for me.

WillySP
08-11-02, 11:13
I have yet to see a show at Hot Shots, as Niblet said the dancers never show. According to Stripclublist Bada Bing will be close for a month. Bad time to close with the Bears in town. Haven't made it to Ashkum yet - looking forward to going soon. I will post once I do

SmoothDog
09-11-02, 23:58
Thanks Azil.

I was afraid that would be the case. I was coming home just about 30 minutes ago (10:30) and cruised 154th Street. Saw one SW that wasn't even worth a look. Guess it's time to stay home and box the clown.

I'll have to find the time to go back to King's Spa. Just too far of a drive with my tight time schedule.

Any AMP's around on the south side? I've read about Crystal's in past postings but when I went by there a couple of weeks ago I didn't think it was open.

Frankly, I've always gotten great service at King's. They should put a franchise somewhere out here.

Timmy
09-12-02, 11:01
had a very pleasant experience at nutrispa in harvey. nice massage with a very happy oral ending and declined on full serve ending. had coupon from times, tipped and was out of there $125

quietjohn
09-12-02, 19:50
Be aware around Sauk Trail Preserves

Not sure if there will be any response but a co-worker lives down that way, well his wife went by there today, had a hissy fit and called the state police about the girls out there. Co-worker was talking 'bout it at lunch 'cause he thought it was kinda funny. Of course, no one is aware of my "hobby".

So any one down that way, just be aware...

WillySP
09-13-02, 19:51
Good to see the forum back up and running. Off to New Orleans for a week and hope to have some fun there

SmoothDog
09-13-02, 21:59
In case anyone is interested

Used Absoloute Best Escort Service the other night. I asked for a whtie girl but told it would be a "long" wait. So I settle for a black escort. Got Jade, about 20 nice face about an 8 on the body, 8 on the attitude, a 5 for the sex.

Only would give me one shot. No kissing on the mouth. No anal. No bbbj. Just doggie style and a lot of muff munching.

Not worth the $300 at all. I'm going to stay away. Has anyone else had any experiences with them?

Gooch
09-15-02, 18:57
I have seen some SW's lately around Grand and Mannheim, south, north, and east of the intersection. I was in Strats parking lot waiting for someone to pick me up one afternoon, and I was approached by one. A busty blond with a few miles on her, but not bad. Just bad timing. She got picked up 2 minutes later. Also saw one by the currency exchange Friday night about 2AM. Went back for a second look, and she was being picked up. You have to really watch for LE around there though, they're everywhere.

Italiancritic
10-01-02, 13:54
RIPOFF WARNING

New Spa opened in Addison on Route 53 and Army Trail called Playland Spa. I went in and was told the session was free. I should pick a model and go to the room and discuss a tip. When I got into the room the girl told me my options. "$400 for FS, and I do mean FS, $300 and I'm very good with my mouth, $200 is all hands and topless." I made my choice and she left the room with the money returned 10 minutes later topless. She started dancing and everytime I reached out she pushed me away. She started to talk me though self service. I finally asked if this was going to be self service. the reply was "Oh yes, we never do anything more for the first few visits. When you become a regular we can talk about more." I asked What about the options she mentioned when I came in. Reply "I never said I would do anything more."

This place is a major ripoff. stay out.

Jerry P
10-01-02, 18:21
Hey Italiancritic,
The way I see it is you have two chioces. First you could stay in and around the suburbs & hope that you run across an establishment that will provide the services you desire, my belief is you will have a 20% success rate. Option two is you travel a distance of about 60 miles into Rockford & check out thier posts your success rate has jumped up to 95%.
It may not be fair however Mayor Daily's reach extends into most of the suburbs for about 50-60 miles from the city. Since I've moved into the Belvidere area getting FS has not been a problem at all. In fact there are no less then 10 businesses which I know will give you without reservation that which you desire most.
Hope that helps
thanks

SamaRy
10-01-02, 19:45
Hey Italian, you could also drive over to IN, East Chicago about 20 mins from the LOOP via SkyWay to AMP Peking FS is never a problem... been going there since the 80's let me know if you need more info...

SouthBurbs
10-02-02, 09:58
Perhaps Chicago Rd. is picking up ... saw a few girls out Monday night. Picked up Amy, she's lost too much weight too quickly and has quite a bit of extra skin around the middle, unfortunatly you can't tell from the outside :( She's got a great attitude and made the stop worthwhile, but I probably won't pick her up again.

WillySP
10-02-02, 19:43
Italiancritic you can also drive down here to Bradley near Kankakee and use Lakeside Heath Spa. Have always gotten good service here

SamaRy
10-02-02, 19:53
Hey WillieSP, where in Bradley? near I57? Can you give me directions? and what are the rates? kinda bored with the Indiana thing... Also, are they asian or other? Tnx

WillySP
10-03-02, 06:25
Lakeside is about 1 mile or so off I57. Take the Bradley exit which will exit to route 50 which exits by the mall. You will want to go past the mall headed out of town. You will cross Larry Power Drive, ( Shell station at intersection) keep straight there will be a Farm and Fleet on your left. Lakeside will be beyond that on your right. Looks like an apartment building, they are located on the left end of the building. Watch the drive way, you can loose your car in some of the crators.
This is an AMP - Sandy and Candy (was on vacation) are great. 60 for massage, great table shower, and sauna, $ to $ 1/2 should get you everything you want.

Vegasmike
10-03-02, 10:16
Anyone know anything about Leisure spa advertised in Suntimes. They say they are on Dempster in Park Ridge. American spa. One guy said he had good first visit with promises for more on return visit. His girl used to work at Comfort Zone, which was a very good place with nice services before they closed.

SouthBurbs
10-03-02, 10:36
Candy has been on "vacation" for quite a long time. My guess is that she's not returning, which is a shame, she is one of the best. Anybody have any news about Crystal Spa? I went when they first opened and got a nice handshake, but it didn't seem like anything else was available.

SamaRy
10-03-02, 12:51
I will be checking out lakeside next week....

Went to Crystal Spa Tuesday, walked in, was one of the ugliest looking things I have ever seen... walked out... cruised down chicago rd picked up a SW that was so high and smelly that I could not even stand to have her in the car.... went home..... called a service.... spent way to much...... Oh well such is the life of this hobby......

SouthBurbs
10-03-02, 15:18
SamaRy - Did you get into the room, or just meet the mamasan? Typically they are not very attractive, but it's usually worth finding out who's going to be giving the massage ...

BTW, what did the SW look like (so I won't have to invite her in my car to find out for myself)? Did she perhaps say her name was Kelly (a.k.a. smelly-kelly, thin, short blonde hair)?

WillySP
10-03-02, 20:04
SamaRy good luck at Lakeside address is 1880 n rte 50, if Sandy is still there she has a great set of breasts, was from New York and it has been about a month from my last visit.

WillySP
10-04-02, 19:23
SamaRy
I believe they are open until 10 or 11 p.m. I plan on going soon and will post who may be available
Yes it does get boring, but places that give good service are hard to find. I don't like driving all over the state looking for fun.
I go to Toronto 3 or 4 times a year and things are much more open there and cheeper.
Was at P&M last week and didn't see anything there.

WillySP
10-05-02, 08:48
Went to Lakeside last night. Candy is back - with breast enhansement. Looks very good, but I prefer natural, and won't complain. Excellent service.

They have also fixed some of the valleys in the driveway

Member #4242
10-05-02, 14:55
Finally, went to Club DLOS in Harvey yesterday. Reached there at 10:10 and they said they open at 10:30. Drove around for 15 minutes and came back. They finally opened at 10:35. Got a beer and sat down. Was told that the girls start their dances after 11:30. So I nursed my beer till 11:30. During this time I came across a lady who wasn't ther for dancing, but recruiting quite openly for ChicagoFantasyGirls and she gave me her card. She said she got two good cathes as recruits.

Well it started to get crowded after 11:30 and the dances started. The dances were $10 each, although some will try to hustle you for $20, so agree price up front and if she says $20, tell her, thanks, but no thanks.

The dances were very good, better than at Arnies. I got some dances and sat there till about 12:45, when I left.

I initially kind of felt out of place as this was 100% black crowd and I am of Indian descent.

Also, the last time when I went there (i did not go inside the club as I had arrived early), a couple of ladies who were going in to open the club kind of discouraged me saying that it was a tame club and not racy like Arnie's - that is certainly not the case, so why did they try to discourage me - only guess I can come up with is that they did not want a non black at the club?

Regardless, i will be going again and I enjoyed my time. Definitely much racier than Arnie's.

Desi

Timmy
10-08-02, 10:10
was at nutri-spa on friday. had pocket full of cash, was willing to spend, and still had horrible time. no longer recommending this jackoff joint. no full serve, no touching, no nothing. stay away.

however, after leaving, needed gas, stopped at clark on 165th/halsted. met a nice black sw named april. f/s at local hotel, reasonable rate. 7 out of 10 on looks. great ass, big tits, got 2 cups. says she always keeps room nearby. well worth the trip. has no number, but, if u know area, u know the place she stays.

SouthBurbs
10-08-02, 10:36
Picked up Laura on Chicago Rd. this morning for a quick french lesson. She's probably mid/late-30's and has a rough face, rate her about a 3-4. After dropping her off around 7am, saw three more out, and no sign of LE!?! Perhaps I should go out in the morning more often.

BTW, has anybody picked up a much older white haired woman that's around the area? She's a bit old for my taste, but I have heard she speaks wonderful french. I'd just like to know if anyone can confirm.

WillySP
10-08-02, 19:49
SamaRy Your right about the implants they aren't the best, but Candy's attitude more than makes up for the short falls.

Jonny
10-13-02, 00:58
SouthBurbs -

The white haired lady is Kitty - she's got to be at least 50, but she has incredible oral skills for 30 bucks. I saw her working the Sauk Trail forest preserve today.

I also saw Amanda, the cute young blonde who's company I enjoyed a couple of months ago.

SouthBurbs
10-15-02, 16:39
Jonny: Thanks for the info on Kitty. Now, what about this cute blonde named Amanda, any more info?

willcounty
10-15-02, 16:48
Salk Preserve was a bust! Too much demand, little supply. Some gays wanting action. Wish I had more to post as a long time lurker first time poster!

SmoothDog
10-16-02, 00:55
Cruised 159th the other night and picked up sw named Molly. Saw an earlier post on her and it was accurate.

Great oral. bbbj. But beware. She is ugly and when she took her clothes off a lot sagged. Still, I was horny and the bbbj was worth it.

Met another sw in the Citgo on Halsted while getting money from an ATM for my time with Molly. Small, dishwater blonde, tiny body, nice ass. Said her name was Elisha or something like that. Said she works only on Halsted, sometimes on 159th. Anyone know anything more about her?

Jonny
10-16-02, 01:21
SouthBurbs:
Amanda is in her 20's, cute body, curly blonde hair to her shoulders. When I saw her a few months ago, she had little marks that looked like old chicken pox scars on her arms and legs - said she used to pick at herself when she was high.

Provided excellent full service for $60 - a real GFE.

I saw her hanging out in the forest preserve on Saturday - when I picked her up a couple months ago, she was on Route 30 at East End.

Sent
10-21-02, 02:57
To those interested...I used to live in K3 county. Be very careful in K3 and Bradley. They have a special police unit there, a part of the state police called KAMEG. They're job is to get rid of vice and drugs. They haven't but they sure are trying and doing rather good at it. Use discretion and keep your eyes open. By the way, sandy and candy sound familiar...was sandy a blonde and candy an adorable little hard body? ...and in case your wondering I'm not LE.

Lakeside is about 1 mile or so off I57. Take the Bradley exit which will exit to route 50 which exits by the mall. You will want to go past the mall headed out of town. You will cross Larry Power Drive, ( Shell station at intersection) keep straight there will be a Farm and Fleet on your left. Lakeside will be beyond that on your right. Looks like an apartment building, they are located on the left end of the building. Watch the drive way, you can loose your car in some of the crators.
This is an AMP - Sandy and Candy (was on vacation) are great. 60 for massage, great table shower, and sauna, $ to $ 1/2 should get you everything you want. [/QUOTE]

Sent
10-21-02, 03:43
Anyone know about Round lake beach and surrounding area?

WillySP
10-21-02, 06:24
sent
Your right about KAMEG but they are not unlike any other LE group. They only strike the dangerous pros when ever there is a need for easy headlines. They drive past the drug dealers and gangs, I don't see much of an effort to curb drugs only when they happen to stumble across them while do other things. The areas that are supposed to have SW are questionable in K3 so I don't mess with that.

Hoehoehoe
10-21-02, 07:23
Sent: I have no "hard" info on Round Lake, etc. but would also be very interested. My suspicion is that the latino population is so high, and with lawn mowing season coming to an end, the cash flow has to be dropping off in the family.

Let's backchannel - - get me at hoehoehoe01@hotmail.com

SouthBurbs
10-21-02, 10:17
I also heard of some stings in the K3 area, going after the Johns ... so be VERY careful out there.

Over the weekend I had a chance to visit Crystal Spa. All I was able to get was a helping hand and it didn't seem like much else was on the menu. I had a good time, but I think I'd rather go to Lakeside, they have more on the menu and better looking servers.

alphafield
10-22-02, 01:25
Chester-

Nothing in DeKalb.

There used to be a bikini shack a few miles west of town on 38, but the county cops busted it. County and city governments in that area very conservative. Once knew a stripper who lived in one of the apartment complexes, but she's moved on....

I once heard a rumor of an S&M Bread and Breakfast on the outskirts of town, but never was able to verify.

-Af-

Sent
10-22-02, 06:15
Willy,
Take my word for it they are doing more than that...look at the stats on the K3 web site about the increase in KAMEG arrests...over a 5 yr period it went from 100 some arrests to way over 1000. I was in a relationship with 3 of the sw's in that town (boyfriend/girlfriend sort of thing) and I know how aggressive the MEGers were/are. I personally know at least 20 ladies in that area that were providers...not sure about any of them at this time as I left the area about 3 yrs ago...Your probably referring to the west side of town which is predominately black and is very dangerous at night or even during day. However, there is a common area that centers at the Jewel osco and goes east along hickory. Just beware, heavily patroled.

Originally posted by WillySP
sent Your right about KAMEG but they are not unlike any other LE group. They only strike the dangerous pros when ever there is a need for easy headlines. They drive past the drug dealers and gangs, I don't see much of an effort to curb drugs only when they happen to stumble across them while do other things. The areas that are supposed to have SW are questionable in K3 so I don't mess with that. [/i]

SouthBurbs
10-22-02, 11:11
Last night was pretty dead on Chicago Road, but I picked up Maureen this morning for a quick suck and spit. She's a fairly large white redhead with a cute face. Didn't see anybody else, but perhaps that was due to a fairly heavy showing of 5-O.

SamaRy
10-22-02, 15:21
Drove around Chi-Heights last night.... saw more LE than I have ever seen, including the cutest cop wearing these really short shorts.... and unmarked cars all around her...

You would think it is an election year or something....

SouthBurbs
10-23-02, 10:06
SamaRy: Where in Da Heights were ya? When I was out, 5-O had someone pulled over on Rt.30 -- 3 squads had them pulled over! Perhaps someone actually tried to pick her up.

SamaRy
10-23-02, 14:46
SouthBurbs, chicago road right by the railroad tracks, what is that about 26th? It cracked me up to see healthy woman in shorts and a long coat.... No way.... had to be a cop... I haven't been down 30 in a while....

I was driving home last night down HALSTEAD just north of 294, and saw a really hot looking girl in NUTRI-SPA (or whatever the name is) So, figured hey why not, really tired of the AMP's want a non-asian for once....

Everything seemed cool $60 for 45 mins... She had a really nice set of eyes, and a great body....

After they get you in room, they hit you with the non-refundable BS and there are some choices for outfits.... $75.00 for lingerie $100.00 for topless and $150.00 for nude....

Hey the lower head was starting to do the talking.... so lets see where this goes... $ later and I am getting a really nice body rub with tits and hands rubbing all over me (EXCEPT THERE)

But no matter what (AND Believe me I TRIED ALL THE LINES AND RULES) could not get her to TOUCH. You can TOUCH yourself, but I can't.... I even tried the, OK you hold my hand while I do it... NOPE!

Oh, well I still miss the old days of this hobby....

SouthBurbs
10-23-02, 15:57
SamaRy:

The railroad tracks are a few blocks north of 26th, probably around 23rd or so. Best luck I've had recently is around Dan's Place in the early morning (5-6am), but it's been pretty dead in general.

Thanks for the info on Nutri-spa, I've never been there, but have not really had a good feeling about it ... mixed reviews about it from here and other places, but really didn't seem like it was worth the money, would rather go to Lakeside or Peking for a sure thing.

SamaRy
10-23-02, 17:32
SouthBurbs, yeah me to on the sure thing... Have not tried any of the early morning stuff, usually running way to late for work...

Also been trying to find a local E who offers incall, with no luck.....

SouthBurbs
10-24-02, 10:12
SamaRy: You could check out Aquaia Sorrell in Park Forest. I don't know her first hand, but she's listed on Big Doggie and Jones.

SamaRy
10-24-02, 11:32
SouthBurbs... Yeah, actually she contacted me via escorts.com but she doesn't do incall....

What's Jones? haven't heard of that one....

bigguyray
10-24-02, 16:52
My 2 cents about Dekalb...

I worked in Dekalb for qiute a few years in the early 90's. There used to be two American AMPs in Genoa/Kingston, about 10 minutes away, but the town elders shut it down. The best AMP I've ever visited was one out in the middle of nowhere, around 25 minutes NW of Dekalb in Kings called Janies. Many of the girls traveled from Rockford and they were all willing and able. I miss that place.

There's also a BBW escort that does incall out there in the farmlands. I think she has an 1hr/$1/2 special if you go all the way to her place. Can't remember the name but she's on all the boards.

I agree the town is extemely conservative although there are two swing clubs that operate out of an industrial area in the middle of town. Go figure. The best thing about DeKalb these days is that it's a short 40 minute drive to Rockford, aka little Sin City.

Incidently, the guy that owned the now defunct Rainbow Spa in Batavia also owned a gym in Dekalb that was right next to a few bars and Greek Row. He recruited most of his girls right from the gym. I heard he's tried to make a comeback with self service places in Dupage county but the all get shut down.

Strider
10-24-02, 20:52
I've seen pictures of the woman you are talking about, Ray, and BBW is being generous. BUW would be more accurate. I live in the area, and she is cheap enough that, all other things being equal, I'd probably go for it; extra weight doesn't bother me too much. As it is, I'd rather take my chances in Rockford.

P.S.(later)...or take my chances on a life of virtue.....

HeyDude
10-25-02, 16:10
Last night around 11pm got really lucky on Wabansia. At first I thought Rebecca was back in town. But it wasn't her, it was a great looking 10 on the SW rebecca scale blond named Audrey. Nice perfect firm c-cups and an ass that would drive you out of this world. We walked around to an empty back yard and did a 1/2 and 1/2 for $60! Its easier walking around than cruising since this girl looks just like any club-goer in the neighborhood. She's new and says she has a few friends who have been active in the area too. Sometimes they walk around together just like they're out on the town, but if you happen to get "the look" or a smile you may be on to something. Can't post her # here. But if you keep looking, you just might - get lucky. F the CPD

WillySP
10-26-02, 02:32
Hey sent thanks for warning. I don't follow KAMEG except for the major headlines.
I haven't really seen any SW activity and have lived here for about 3 years now. I haven't put that much effort into looking because of the activities on the west side. Which is the only where the only places were located that I was told about. I am closer to the mall area, and use the AMP's which I know they have busted several times here, or I go to Indiana.
Was unaware of the area around the Jewel and may try and see if there is any activity around there.
Would appreciate any tips you could provide on hooking up with someone.
sphil_1999@yahoo.com

Originally posted by sent
Willy,
Take my word for it they are doing more than that...look at the stats on the K3 web site about the increase in KAMEG arrests...over a 5 yr period it went from 100 some arrests to way over 1000. I was in a relationship with 3 of the sw's in that town (boyfriend/girlfriend sort of thing) and I know how aggressive the MEGers were/are. I personally know at least 20 ladies in that area that were providers...not sure about any of them at this time as I left the area about 3 yrs ago...Your probably referring to the west side of town which is predominately black and is very dangerous at night or even during day. However, there is a common area that centers at the Jewel osco and goes east along hickory. Just beware, heavily patroled.

Sent
10-26-02, 22:34
hey Willy, no problem...sorry i can't provide numbers becuz its been a couple of years but trust me they are there...some of them are flat out beautiful...look in the area that i told you. if you get adventurous you can cruise the area around route 50 and 17 at the hotel on corner...but beware that is a very tough neighborhood...folks there will hurt you if given a chance. your safest bet is the area i previously mentioned...remember to donate after service not b4!

WillySP
10-27-02, 07:43
Thanks sent.
I don't think I want to mess around the hotel area on 50 and 17. I have already had my caddy vandalized twice when I have been in K3.
If I get lucky I will post. I found an escort in the south west burbs but it gets old paying $175 - $250, and driving an hour for some fun, but at least she speaks English.
I enjoy Lakeside but like all other AMP's find it difficult to understand them most of the time.
Candy was good last week, spent about and hour and half with her finished with her lying on the table with me playing around. Said she had the time to make me feel real good.

Sent
10-27-02, 21:09
anyone have info on fox lake? anything along rte 12? i know the clubs, interested in strollers.

Sent
10-27-02, 22:27
after considerable thought...i feel i need to say somethings about this forum.
Firstly, I think its a great ideal and would like to see it continue.
Secondly, if only this where america and not Amerika.

What am I saying? Well something to consider...it concerns the posting of comments on WSG. I tried to surf into WSG using anon proxy so that i can't be tracked. however they want to track our IP and other info about us as posters. this makes me uncomfortable in that alot of sites have been busted in the last 3-4 months and that info is then available to LE. I'm wondering if it would be possible to get that feature turned off?

In case your have doubts about LE and vice going after folks in these forums please read this article and notice that Milwaukee is not so far away...and they are going after not only the girls but the posters...read away...stay informed...
http://www.msnbc.com/news/809825.asp?pne=msn

I can only remember to well the stuff that went on with b i g d o g g i e. i've read quite extensively that many states are either considering or they are setting up online p r o s t i t u ti o n task forces. i also noticed that in the weeks after 9/11 that our email receipt lag times where significantly higher so that tells me that there is more oversite into content in emails...

Thoughts from the Group?

Jerry P
10-28-02, 00:58
Hey Sent,
I hear you loud & clear. But let's face it technology is growing faster then the law has time to react. Politicians are trying to control what we see, hear & think. Luckly for us the internet is multi-dimensional in scope, as well as International.

Look at it from this perspective if tax dollars are being squeezed to the max in most states Ill being one of them. How can the court afford to try cases where all the guys concerned are just trying to get laid thru sharing info via the net. Believe me I would bring in the news media and scream my bloody head off if they tried to pull that off.

Besides there Hundreds if not Thousands of guys like you and me viewing every these sites everyday. I would venture to say they would have to arrest somewhere in the range of 200 to 300 guys - Whats our crime sharing info. there is no way to validate the info. how do you prosecute all these men based soley on E-mail with no matieral witnesses.

just a thought
thanks

Sent
10-28-02, 04:08
it might be considered contributing info to the commission of a crime or pandering or engaging for solicitation...just not sure what they could charge anyone with...I'm just saying to be careful. In the big doggie case they went after the posters on the boards and stuff...hell they setup stings just for that purpose. I enjoy the hobby as much as the next guy and wish it were legal. Hell I've been thinking of going to Australia to semi retire...lol...at least there its legal. What's the sys admins take on this, are they willing to stop recording IP?

SamaRy
10-28-02, 09:23
Sent:

You bring up a very good point. But from running BBS's from long ago, I can tell you that capturing an IP is a necessity to keep the well of the group happy. You need to be able to protect everyone from the idiots that always slurk in.

I don't think that anyone would disagree, LE is here and watching. Can they do anything for us talking, I doubt it, but in any case it is also very doubtfull that they could do anything that any lawyer couldn't get you out of.. and are they really gonna go after hundreds of people, just in this area?

Yes, they could set up a sting, hey it happens all the time, but as with every other aspect of the hobby, just use common sense. I mean, would I go to a spot that someone said was great yes, would I go to a spot that someone said would be great at 7pm Hell No!

bigguyray
10-29-02, 16:42
Thank you Chester for the Dekalb info, you are a master of the game. If it's not too much to ask, do you know of any providers in the Saint Charles/Geneva/Batavia. I need someone who can make it to my place on fairly short notice. Feel free to backchannel to bigguyray@hotmail.com and if not, thanks anyway.

BTW, doesn't it freak you out a bit to post numbers like that? I have a couple that posters have asked for but I'm a little possessive of them because I live so far out (not a lot of action out here) and I don't want to screw something up that took me a long time to find.

Ray

Sent
10-29-02, 23:59
took a ride through west side of Round Lake Beach between 5 and 7...nothing. will try other areas and let ya know.

Member #2944
10-30-02, 01:25
I only post #'s if it's ok with the girl. I don't know anyone in your area, but I do know of some places that keep incall locations in Lombard and Naperville. They are all escort agencies and charge way too much money.

Chester

Clubking01
10-30-02, 12:34
I used to know a good escort incall in lombard as well, but was overpriced as well. the service was good, in fact, one of the best time I ever had was there.

They used to advertise in the Gentlemen's Pages, but I haven't seen anything the last couple of years. Again, good, sometimes terrific service, but definitely overpriced.

Bukake
10-31-02, 19:33
Hey gang I'm a newbie to the forum. But I'm a veteran to the hobby. Picked up a SW in the Heights early this morning. She was white with red hair a little on the thick side said were name was Monique. I did some good old fashioned muff diving and got a BBBJ for 50. She stunk but it was fun. Good times. Any word on King Spa in Downers. Or Ace Spa in Downers would be appreciated. I got ripped off at Nutri Spa in Harvey. $$ for self service what a joke. Anyone hear of a place called Rooster's in the heights. I dont know where it is but I hear it is a good time.

SouthBurbs
11-01-02, 11:17
Bukake: Sounds like "Maureen" that I picked up a little bit ago, short curly red hair out near Dan's (19th and Chicago Rd.) Also, instead of driving out to Downers or getting ripped off at Nutri Spa, might I suggest Lakeside in Bourbonnais, or if you're just looking for a helping hand, you could try Crystal Spa in Matteson.

tittyman
11-02-02, 00:43
Has anyone been to East Dubuque lately? I used to live in Dubuque, and there were 3 or 4 topless places, a lot of drunk women at the other bars, and a few streetwalkers. It was pretty easy to find some fun. I'm going to be back in that area for the first time in 7-8 years, and was wondering what's going on there now.

Bukake
11-04-02, 21:36
Hey Gang, I was hoping somebody out there can help me out. I work in the Downers Grove area. There are two AMP's in the area that I know of. One is called King Spa the other one is called Ace Spa. Do any of you guys out there know the story on them. I want to go some where that I can feel confident that I will at least be taken care of instead of me having to take care of myself. I recently spent two bills just to find out Nutri Spa is just a jackshack

Jonny
11-04-02, 23:36
You are pretty much guaranteed a helping hand at King Spa. A $20 tip will do the trick. The same at Lane's Spa in Lombard.

Jayb4512
11-05-02, 23:19
Hey,

Somebody help me out here. Om Mannheim Rd there is a club called PLaypen (across the street from Dreamers at Lake St. The sign says that they have fasion shows on Sundays. Has anyone checked it out? Looks like to small of a dive to be worth anything. Inform me if I'm wrong.

Jayb

Strider
11-06-02, 00:21
Yeah, don't even bother. Skanky, flabby old trailer trash dive - and that's just the girls. The customers are worse.

Bukake
11-06-02, 20:24
Gang:

I am getting tired of the SW scene. I am more afraid of getting arrested or mugged by a crack *****. I am willing to spend a little more $ for a little more quality and a little more safety. Are there any AMP's where I could arrange FS with the right amount of $ and the right way of saying it? I would appreciate any advice on this. I work near King's Spa in Downers Grove. I would be willing to drive but not out to Rockford. Do any of you know about the FS or at least BBBJ possibilities at King's or any other places in the area. I'm not really that interested in just a place for a HJ. Let me know please.

Jonny
11-07-02, 17:57
Bukake: For a full service AMP, go to Peking Spa in East Chicago, Indiana, or Lakeside Spa in Bourbonnais, IL. Expect to pay $60 at the door plus a $150 tip.

SamaRy
11-07-02, 19:41
SouthBurbs and the ChiHieights crowd:

Watch out, the ChiHeights LE are pulling the set down the street and watch the SW's and pull you over when they get in the car, I watched this happen two times in 10 minutes on chicago road at about 8:30pm last night....

Bukake
11-08-02, 14:35
Greetings my fellow perverts:

The LE was out in full force the last couple of nights. Not only were they stopping people after the pick up they also had a couple of undercover women working. One was blond with a great rack, the other one was a thicker black. I stopped when I saw the blonde, she came up to the car and something just told me she was a cop. I said your a fucking cop and drove off. 20 minutes later I circled back and they were busting some poor bastard. I was lucky. This undercover cop looked a little to clean to be a SW. Keep your eyes open gang.

Play hard but play safe

Schtick
11-08-02, 17:39
Bukake:

You are certainly entiltled to your own opinion. Instead of perverts couldn't you use hobbyist or possibly lurker. Just becasue we have a unique hobby does not make us perverts! Peroid. Some of us are in this for the thrill of the hunt, some becasue they can't get it at home, some because they can't get it without paying (probably you), and some probably like a little "strange" once in a while. These are legitimate reasons to pursue sex, not to label somebody a pervert.

If you want to label somebody a pervert, do it to yourelf, a child molester, rapist, somebody into beastiality, etc. But don't refer to me as a pervert. I'm not doing anything wrong and I pay my taxes!

Bukake
11-08-02, 18:32
Schtick:

I'm sorry, my mistake. People that go and have sex with drug addicted woman and pay to do it are perfectly normal people. Your right. Who the hell are you kidding. I'm a perv, your a perv, Chester, all these guys are. Whats wrong with that? Schtick, dont be ashamed of what you are. Accept yourself and life will be easier to deal with.

Schtick
11-08-02, 19:23
I don't ever remember complaining that life was difficult. Bukake, you were right on one account, I do accept who I am. Who I am is a twenty something, heterosexual male who enjoys a unique hobby.

When I think pervert, I think of some sexually oriented illegal activity. Now, our hobby may possibly be illegal in some cases, but should it be? (Personally I only pay the ladies for their time and what happens happens) Should our hobby be illegal? I think not, and I am pretty sure you feel the same way.

How you go about your business is your business. Somehow I am guessing your are not very professional about it. Nor would I guess you are very polite to the ladies, but we had that discussion already didn't we.

One last tidbit for you Bukake: Nice grammar! Although you are probably one of the smartest guys in the trailer park.

To the rest of you guys: Safe and happy humping!

Bukake
11-08-02, 20:07
You know what Schtick you've got great grammar. I'm happy for you. You act like you are some kind of gentleman. Let me spell this out for you. You are paying woman to have sex with you. You are paying women to suck you off. You are not a gentleman and you are a pervert. I think everyone else on this forum knows that they are sexual deviants. However you are living in this fantasy world where you think you are this knight in shining armor. Listen up you f*&#*%$ pervert. These women would mug you, cut you, and steal from you in a second if it meant they'd have more money to buy crack. You are a degenerate. However let the record show that there is nothing wrong with being a degenerate.

Schtick
11-08-02, 20:36
Bukake:

Why do you think they act like they do? It can't be easy for them. It is just as dangerous for them as it is for us. More so for them because they are on the street much more than us degenerates. These poor ladies have been beaten up, robbed, & raped probably more often than once and you wonder why they act like they do.

Try treating these ladies with a little respect, would it kill you? Be careful of course but it won't kill you to treat these ladies with a little respect. After all they are people despite the fact that they don't measure up to your standards.

I'm gonna go bust a nut. Bukake, be careful of what you muff dive on tonight, you might get a piece or should I say taste of me.

For the rest of you hobbyists, I'll report back on my activities later tonight. Happy hunting.

alphafield
11-08-02, 22:55
I stopped by Club DLos Wednesday about 1 am. Got dances from Creamy and Vanity. Both gave great dances for $10. I highly recommend Vanity! Gave me a nice sneak peek and plenty of touching on both our parts. This is my new favorite bar. It blows everything in Stone Park away (excet One Step Beyond).

-Af-

Member #4242
11-09-02, 00:44
Yup, club DLOS beats all of the stone park and Melrose park clubs. My problem however is that the girls do not come out till 11:30 and in Melrose park, I can go even in afternoons at One Step Beyond.

The other thing that worries me a little bit about this club is the neighbourhood. I try to go as they open and park right under the lights for some security. My car make would obviously attract muggers.

Desi

Warpig2000
11-09-02, 01:44
Just wondering if any of you guys who have gone to DLos have also been to Cowboys?? been reading good things about the place on stripclublist.com. Although the $10 dances do make Dlos sound like a better deal

alphafield
11-09-02, 03:33
I tried to go to Cowboys once, but the parking lot was a clusterfuck and there was a line out the door. Would like to hear reports about it.

Another good thing about DLos, the bouncers aren't watching every move or interfering with the fun. I just follow the girls' lead as far as what we can and can't do, and they don't seem too worried.

At one point, a dancer pulled up a chair in front of me, sat down facing me, spread her legs and pulled the g-string to the side and was rubbing her clit in full view.

Another thing I like about this place, you can grab ass with reckless abandon!

-Af-

Member #4242
11-09-02, 09:59
I went to cowboys about a year back and I have read the reports on the strip club list site, however my experience was exactly opposite of what is mentioned on the strip club site. My experience was not good. To a large extent it was air dance. The bouncer watched your every move and I vowed never to come back again and I have not goine back. I do not believe all the good stuff posted by shills on the strip club site.

DLOS on the other hand, I can't even begin to tell you what you can get away with. However as i said erlier, because of their timing (girls 11:30 PM onwards, opens at 10:30 PM) and my worries over the neighbourhood, I visit it infrequently.

But it is a great place - don't ruin a good thing.

Desi

Schtick
11-09-02, 17:25
Dodged a bullet last night. Saw an attractive white sw in the heights last night. As I drove by I thought it was too good to be true. Curiosity got the better of me. I swung back around, not more than 5 minutes later and she and her john were getting busted. She may have even been a decoy. Don't know.

Not feeling good about action on the streets I decide to check out the Industrial Strip. What a waste of time. This place is worse than a jack shack. How can they expect to dangle their hooch in my face and not expect me to get a taste, or at least a feel. After attempting to check the oil I asked if I could at least take care of business myself. At that point she proceeds to call for the bouncers who drag me out by the back of my hair. Thats not the worst part about it, this happened at the beginning of the second song. Did I get a refund on the third song? Of course not.

That was all I had time for last night as my wife thought I was filling in a friend's bowling league. When I got home I figured I could knock the bottom out on my wife. That wasn't happening either. Hope you guys did better than me last night!

Safe and happy hunting.

Member #4242
11-09-02, 18:03
About a few months back I had posted my experience at the IS. I was thrown out right after the first song. This happened to someone else who also posted here. I since then have never went back to IS, I go to either harvey or Our Dolls house in Hammond.

Desi

Schtick
11-09-02, 18:48
Desi:

Where do you go in Harvey. I've had acceptable experiences at Club O and Skybox but as far as anything extra I don't know. I've never attempted anything extra as I always seem to frequent these two establishments with co-workers.

What about Our Dollhouse in Hammond? Anything to be had in there? I'm on a bit of a dry spell and I gotta bust out soon. I don't even know how I'll get out of the house tonight. I've used the bowling sub excuse and the mid season fantasy football meeting already this week. I was unable to realize the fruits of my labor though.

I know there is action to be had at the boats in nw indiana, not sure about joliet. Is this action foolproof. Do these girls have rooms or do they do their business in the car? Help! If anybody knows of any sure action let me know please.

Play safe.

Bukake
11-09-02, 21:45
Schtick:

Rumer has it that there is a hot new place called Rooster's in Chicago Heights. It is a brothel run out of one of the houses in the Heights. Supposedly it is on Serena Blvd. near Vollmer rd. An old man named Rooster owns it but supposedly he has a couple of girls and a guy working depending on your preference. If I get more info I will let you know. As for the I.S. I had a similar experience. When the girl turned around I started taking care of business on my self and she started freaking out. I thought that was allowed there. I didnt even have time to put it back in my pants. They threw me out while I still had it out and it was still erect. Kind of embarrasing but oh well.

SamaRy
11-09-02, 23:39
Bukake/Schtick:

I have been hearing about Roosters for a few months now, but no one knows where it is... I even asked a SW about it... Heard about it but nothing for sure... If you do find out I am really interested....

Gotta watch what is going on lately... way to much LE around...

Schtick
11-10-02, 05:19
SamaRay/Bukake:

Although I have no knowledge of Roosters, as it is known, I have a great interest in learnining more. If this place is a brothel as you speak of it? If so I would like to learn more. This is exactly what I have been hoping to hear of.

Where, when, and how do I go about getting action at this so called honey hole? I would like to add that I was out in the heights this evening and was able to secure the services of a white sw by the name of Candy. This chick was bitchin! By the way, I told my wife I had a poker game to be at. (Ha Ha Ha Ha) The $ I spent for her time was worth every penny! My wife will be happy to hear I only lost about $60.

My balls were aching after I got done with her! I hope she enjoyed herself too, because I got her number and plan seeing her again soon, after payday. She was just what the good doctor ordered!!! I'm getting hard again just thinking of her.

Just when I think I hit bottom things pick up again! Go Figure! Hope you guys did as well! Life is good!

Look forward to your upcoming posts.

SamaRy
11-10-02, 12:09
Schtick:

Great to hear you only lost $60, I was in NY and forced to play for $ 1/2....

I do love a good poker game.....wanna back channel me her #?
SamaRyChiTown@hotmail.com

Years ago, there were so many Brothels in da heights, you had your pick of what and where.... But alas, new politics, and they are all gone.... You know.. they have to pay for that new fountain somehow....

Bukake
11-10-02, 19:22
Pretty good night. I was on Chicago St. in the Heights. The selection was kind of scarce. I saw a black SW that was about a 5 on the SW level. I was in the mood for some good hard action so I went for the FS. She wanted $60 but I got her down to $50. I pumped her full of hot creamy nut, and called it a night.

Member #4242
11-10-02, 22:40
Schtick,

On your questions, in Harvey. I go to arnies and Club DLOS, both very enjoyable places. I enjoy the half hour of tease and rub a dub dub.

Club DLOS and Arnies, i am sure you can set up a meeting with the girls outside the club and even at their houses.

Regarding the casinos, in Joliet and in Indiana, yes there are girls whoc sometimes work the casinos, but they are not always there. Weekends, is a little better, but it is hit or miss. In one case, I had the room, in another case the girl had a van in the parking lot and that was good. Generally the $ expectations are higher from the girls at the casinos (especially the Joliet ones).

Desi

numbnuts
11-11-02, 01:02
schtick
may i get candys # to
salmontrout@hotmail.com thanks bud

Schtick
11-11-02, 17:24
Desi/Numnuts:

I'll be right up front with you, I'm very hesitant to give her number out at this point in time. I've found my princess and at this point in time I'm not sharing. This girl is a diamond in the rough. She's by far the best sw I've ever been with.

I hate to get all corny, but I've never felt closer to any other sw. If I weren't married I might feel compelled to help her out and possibly pursue something more, she's that special!

I will ask her if she would like any referrals. If she is cool with that I will reluctantly pass her number on. You must treat her right!!! Let's not ruin a good thing. I've got your e-mail addresses and if she is open to referrals, I will forward the number.

Thank you for the heads up on D Los, Arnies, and the boats. I hope to apply what I've learned in the very near future.

Hump hard and hump safe!

Bukake
11-11-02, 22:49
Schtick:

It is not cool to tell everybody about this great fuck and then not let anyone else take her for a ride. Why don't you give us her number and then we can compare notes. I think you owe it to the rest of us to at least try her out.

Bukake
11-11-02, 22:57
I've got a question hopefully someone can help me with. I was in Morris and there is a AMP off I80 and Rt 47 idoes anyone have any info on it. HJ? BJ? FS? All of the above? Any info would be appreciated.

Schtick
11-11-02, 23:45
Bukake:

Read my earlier post! I will be calling Candy for a date middle of this week. When and if I see her again I will ask her if she wants the referral business. If she does, fine. If not, I will respect her privacy.

Normally I wouldn't be so tight lipped but as I stated in an earlier post this girl is special. I'm not about to ruin a good thing. I hope you all can understand.

Happy hunting!

jackstraw
11-12-02, 00:47
Saw the recent post about Club DLOS, is this better than Bobby's Bar and One Step Beyond in Melrose/Stone Park and where exactly is it located I couldnt find it on the internet.
Thanks for the help.

Peace out!

Jonny
11-12-02, 03:31
Club DLOS is located in Harvey on Dixie Highway (same as western avenue) arounf 154th street.

Check stripclublist dot com

Schtick
11-12-02, 20:00
Sorry gang I've got some bad news. I've been unable to get a hold of Candy. Tried several times to get a hold of her and I keep getting the "subscriber unavailable" message. She's either disconnected or she gave me a bogus number.

If anybody is interested, we had our first date in the heights. I met her on Chicago St. She is about 5'5", pleasantly plump, nice rack(tatoo of a pot leaf on her left titty), great ass, shaved cooch (that doesn't smell all that bad) and from what I could tell all her teeth in place. Keep an eye out for her and if you run into her treat her well. What a lady! I'd be willing to bet she's not even a drug addict.

Anybody hear any news on the so called brothel "Roosters"? I will start asking around and post back with any findings. Was also in the Cicero area earlier this afternoon. Swept through and did not see anything but I did not properly stalk the entire territory either. There wasn't even anything going on near the bus stop south of 290.

Take care all!

Bukake
11-12-02, 20:35
Schtick, it is unfortunate that you haven't been able to contact Candy. Does anybody know if the Sauk Trail Woods is still happening? I used to get some great BBBJ's there but havent been back for about a year. Schtick if I run in to Candy I will be sure to tell her that you send her your love. Right after I fill her up with some hard, hot pipe and then I might give it to her "Greek Style" just for you Schtick. Ha Ha

Play Hard

antoniocool69
11-12-02, 21:39
Dear Mr. Bukake

The " Health Spa " in Morris offers nothing other than a massage. Just a masssage and all for $80. I would rate it right below Nutri Spa in Harvey as a place not to go. Save your "Hard earned " money.

Sincerely,

Mr. Antoniocool69

Bukake
11-12-02, 21:50
Thanks, ATrain. You saved me $80. I would have probably headed there before the week was up. Any recomendations?

soundz999
11-13-02, 00:33
does anyone else know about Roosters i would like to here about it also. And does anyone have any info on Tanning parlors? is there any action in those places? theres one on Chicago ave in the heights and it look like sw was around it

Jonny
11-13-02, 02:18
To answer a couple of the questions below:

The tanning parlor on chicago road in the heights is legit. There are streetwalkers in the area, and usually one or two in the sauk trail forest preserve lots. They are all pretty nasty.

I sure miss the 70's and 80's, when the Vagabond Lounge was open.

SamaRy
11-13-02, 09:20
It has definately been slim lately.....

I have resorted to going back to Peking in East Chicago..... As always a great experience.......

Schtick
11-13-02, 15:15
Everybody:

I dated a black sw in the heights last night. Didn't even get her name. Drug addict, smelled kinda bad. I was in a hurry so I took the bbbj and she insisted upon full service. She started at $20 extra and negotiated herself down to $5. I had no choice. I slapped on a jimmy and proceeded to beat on her hole. I thought she fell asleep at one point. I insisted on ending things in her mouth. I gave her a tonsil wash and headed home. Didn't even spit. Be careful who you guys kiss out there!

I asked her about Candy and about Roosters. She said Candy sounded familiar and that she had heard about Roosters. She coldn't provide specifics on either. I believe she was just telling me what I wanted to hear.

Keep your eyes and ears open about this place called Roosters. I really want to find out if this place exists. Also, I heard a rumor that Jimmy's in Berywn is open for business again. Is this true? Anybody been there lately? How is it?

Play safe and hump hard!

Bukake
11-13-02, 19:46
Word on the street is that Rooster's definitely exists. A buddy of mine from work asked me about it. He and some of his buddies heard about it. The thing is nobody knows where it's at. I have heard that it is a house in the Serena Hills area of the Heights. Rooster has a couple of guys that drum up business. They go to different bars and subtly give the location to guys they feel confident are not LE. If you do go looking for it don't be too obvious and ask the wrong person. If we do find this place it could be what a lot of us have been dreaming for. Lets keep our ears open and see if we can get some info. I live in the Chicago Heights area, and will definitely be on patrol. I will keep all of you posted. I'm going out tonight. I think I am gonna hit the Drive Inn on Rt 30 If any of you guys want to join me let me know. I wont be leaving til 8ish. I'll check the board before I leave to see if any of you want to join me on the hunt for Rooster's

Schtick
11-13-02, 21:16
I'm going to Jimmys tonight. If that is slow I'm going to head to arnies or d los depending upon what time it is. I'll ask around to see if we can make any head way on the whole Roosters scene.

I'm usually not up for these places but I've hit the sw scene pretty hard the last week or so and I need to remind myself what "top shelf ladies" are every now and then. I just wish these ladies weren't so high on their moral horses. I wish their time was for sale, if you know what I mean.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled and somebody will eventually crack the so called nut "Roosters".

Take care

antoniocool69
11-13-02, 21:44
Dear Mr. Bukake

The forest preserve woods along ashland and sauk trail are active. In fact, the best time for action that I have observed is the morning hours and early afternoon. Grove # 3 located on ashland south of 26th street is where they congregate most of the time. They're usually hanging out in a car parked way at the end of the parking lot towards the woods.

I have observed many a gentlemen walking back into the woods with a girl in what I can assume would be a BB or CBJ experience. There is a path that leads into the woods and exits out by the pavillion. Also, I've observed the girls getting into cars for a few minutes but then something strange happens... All of a sudden I don't see their head... Hmmmm...

Anyway, you may want to try these times..

Sincerely,

Mr. Antoniocool69

Schtick
11-14-02, 17:32
Warning! Warning! Warning! Everyone be on guard! I had a horrendous experience last night. Went to Jimmy's and had a few beers, enjoyed the scenery. Nothing outstanding but a step up from the sw scene. Well, I had such a good time and was in such a good mood I decided to get myself a nightcap.

I am embarrassed to post this but I figure it's in the best interest of the forum. Thought I hit another jackpot last night. Picked up a black sw, very attractive, big rack, dressed really hot. I get her in the car and negotiate the rate for her time. We decide upon a cbj - not my usual be she insisted. Well, we begin and I'm enjoying my time and decide I'm going to play a little "grab ass". Nice titties, fake but nice. After a few minutes of groping I decide to check things out downstairs, BIG MISTAKE. You guessed it, she was a he or in this case an it.

This fucking ahole says to me "Like you didn't know" and I replied "Fucking a right I didn't" as I proceed to beat on this persons skull. Obviously i got this pervert out of my car asap. Sorry to report I did have to rough this person up, it was just a reaction. Normally I am not a violent person but I was so disgusted. At the time I really wanted to run this pervert over.

This persons name was Xtasy. Be careful. Be very careful. Better luck to you guys.

Schtick
11-14-02, 17:50
Forgot to mention. I made some discreet inquiries about Roosters. One of the girls at Jimmy's said that she had heard about and underground fashion show. She heard that the place is only open 2-3 days per week with limited hours. Is this a different place? Everything I've heard about Roosters is that it is a brothel.

I'm hoping Roosters exists and that I stumbled upon an underground fashion show on accident. One way or another we need to get to the bottom of this. Somebody out there knows something.

Can anybody confirm or contradict any of my findings? Please! Help! Please be a man and come forward and post what you know.

Chow (box)!

SamaRy
11-14-02, 18:11
Schtick!

Ouch, had that happen in California a while back, no way I thought it was an IT, I wanted to puke and then kill it!

Just as a reminder to everyone....

I picked up 2 white Females, Shelly and Kelly (yeah right, sure that is their names), said they got left in Da' Heights, and needed a ride home, which was in IN. I figured hey why, not nothing going on here...

After lots of hinting, finally got them to mention a date..... parked in some back alley, got in back with both, $ later and a great time....

Then I took them to hammond... after they got out of the car, I noticed the one was hunched over, caught my eye... Damn, my leather jacket was gone... chased her down and got it back...

Luckily she wasn't more smooth or it would have been gone....

Just a reminder, especially to myself...don't forget, they can grab almost anything at will while doing their job.....

Schtick
11-14-02, 18:28
SamaRy:

Glad to hear I'm not the only chump. Good advice though about being careful. When I go out dating I always hide my valuables (credit cards, lisence, extra cash, etc.) in the glove box or trunk. I only keep the necessary $$ in my pocket plus a little extra.

I learned the hard way. About 6 years ago I had my wallet and everything in it stolen. Luckily I wasn't married at that point in time otherwise there would have been hell to pay.

About a year ago I caught a sw going through my pants pockets while I was enjoying my time. Like I said, the only thing I keep in my pants is extra $$ just in case. Grabbed her by the hair and forced her to give me all my money back and removed her from my auto. I hate to treat the ladies like that but some of them ask for it I guess.

Think about how easy it is for these ladies to get your wallet or cash out of your pants pockets in that situation. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.SamaRy is right though, LETS BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Bukake
11-14-02, 18:53
Schtick did you get your money back from the it? Did you finish off than kick the it out of the car?

Schtick
11-14-02, 19:07
Bukake:

I did not get my $$ back. I was so disgusted and pissed off I didn't even occur to me. I'll tell you what though, Xtasy as it is known, is lucky to have all of it's teeth in place.

Bust a nut!

BobEastSide
11-14-02, 22:22
Ouch! I have long avoided guys that want to act like gals by checking their chests (once I was rewarded with a stubble - definitely time to change plans). Now you are telling me that trick no longer works, so I have to do a crotch check. What's next? A DNA sample? Life used to be easier...

Bukake
11-15-02, 00:25
I drained my balls into a young blonde SW's mouth tonight. She tried to swallow it and started gagging. I felt bad cause I started to laugh. She spit it out on the floor of my wife's mini van. I'm not a real happy camper. The SW was kind of crackish. I went for the $40 BBBJ and am a bit concerned with a small abrasion on my upper shaft. I put some peroxide on it when I got home. I've been participating in the hobby for years and I've never had an abrasion and to be honest I'm a bit concerned. Any guys out there have any words of advice. Any guys out there have any similar experiences that could perhaps relax me a bit, because I am worried I could come down with something.

Schtick
11-15-02, 00:45
Bukake:

How many other guys do you suppose drained their balls in the blonde sw you had earlier this evening. Perhaps when you felt her teeth scraping your shaft you should have told her to make an adjustment, much like football coaches do at halftime.

If you have an abrasion on your upper shaft you basically had unprotected sex with everybody she's been with.

Don't worry though, sw's are not generally known to carry venerial diseases. Just kidding. You better get yourself to a clinic and stay off your wife until you do. I know if I brought something home to my wife, I'd be afraid of more than a divorce.

Bukake, I hope all turns out well. Remember: Hump hard & hump safe!

Schtick
11-15-02, 20:03
Hey gang I'm gonna be at bowling tonight, or so my wife thinks. She ain't puttin out lately so I'm actually going out to get my groove on and my nut off.

By the way, a guy at work said I should check out the Bijou (not sure about spelling) Theater. He said it is a great place to get a nut off. Have I been missing out? Does this place exist and if so is there action to be had? I have a strange feeling about this guy. Not sure if he can be trusted or not.

If anyone can provide any info please let me know. Also, has anyone heard anything about Roosters?

Remember what goes best with a good hard pipe, a nice hot creamy nut!

Bukake
11-15-02, 20:15
Hey Schtick the Bijou is a fag joint!!! They play gay movies there and gay guys go there to meet and fuck. The other night you get a bbbj from a dude, now your asking about homo joints. Maybe your gay and dont realize it.

By the way I hooked up with CandY in the Heights. Sounds like the same one Schtick mentioned. She gave decent head. She got angry with me when I stuck a couple of my fingers in her ass. I didn't even get a chance to finish off. She left the car when I tried to play with her ass again. Hey I can't help it if I'm an ass man. She definitely wasn't all that great though. I don't know what Schtick was getting all excited about. If you do hook up with Candy don't finger her ass. I feel sorry for the next SW I fuck casue I am in the mood to get physical.

Schtick
11-15-02, 21:30
Bukake:

What the hell do you think this forum is for??? IT IS FOR SHARING INFORMATION, so that situations that could have happened tonight don't.

In this case the forum served its purpose. Thanks to you I was able to avoid an excursion to the house of homos, even if you were an ass about it.

Is there a reason you insist on being a jag off to the ladies that serve our needs? What is your fascination with ass? Do you like shit on your finger? on your pecker? Maybe you like to smell.

Just remember one mans trash is another mans treasure. Candy is by no means trash, but she is a treasure to me. Please treat her right if you run into her again.

Gotta go, bowling starts at 8 o'clock. Hopefully I'll pick up a split tonight!HA!

See you later fellow deviant chumps!

Bukake
11-15-02, 21:39
Schtick:

I happen to love the asshole. What's the big deal. The reason I love the asshole is because it is the only way you know the woman isn't faking. If you jam your meat into her rectum and she gasps with delight you know that is genuine pleasure she is feeling. That kind of reaction can't be faked. The woman can fake an orgasm in the pussy. But when a woman is getting Greek style sex it is the most primal and natural way of intercourse. Thats why I like the ass.

Schtick
11-17-02, 18:35
Couldn't get out of the house Saturday. Had a relatives birthday party to go to. Was able to pound one out with my wife after the party Saturday night.

Friday was so so. Met up with a buddy in the Melrose Park area and took in some of the local fashion shows. My buddy hit the jackpot. Picked up a girl in one of the bars who needed a ride to a hotel so he could pound her brains out. Said it was great sex and very reasonable. She was also a very attractive lady. Unfortunately, no friend for old Schtick. Fashion shows were a nice change of pace. Nice having the girls just trying to hustle you as opposed to them trying to rob you.

Didn't even look for any sw's on the way home in that area. Way too much LE. Headed over towards Cicero Ave to see if anything was happening over that way.

I believe I saw Bukake performing oral on a sw's crusty, stinky, rear end. He loves the asshole, and we all know what comes out of the asshole - poo. Hope you satisfied your ass fetish this weekend.

Nothing going on in the Cicero Ave area Friday night, but it was early and I didn't work it too hard either

Member #4242
11-17-02, 20:21
Went to Club DLOS saturday. Got dances from a number of them. Definitely Creamy and Vanity were good. Vanity as Alphafield has mentioned was excellent. I had five dance pretty much in one position from vanity, By about the fourth dance all of a sudden she got all very sweaty and asked me to rub her tits and was in raptures. She came big time and the front of my pants got all wet.

Bukake
11-18-02, 00:25
Picked up a fairly attractive sw on Cicero in Alsip of all places. Her name was Diane. Mid Thirties bleach blonde. BBBJ for $50 took my load like a real trooper. Any of you guys have luck in this area before. I was surprised to see a SW in that area. It was Cicero and 115th. The street might be off be a block or two but it was in that genearal vicinity. She said she works alone and lives out of different hotels. Her old man left her and she is trying to support herself. I gave her a ten dollar tip cause she swallowed my cum. Hey I'm not all bad I do have some compassion.

Bammbamm
11-18-02, 12:22
I think I have seen the girl you're talking about Bukake, I saw her right around the same area, but wasn't sure if she was working or not. Around what time did you see her?

Bamm

SouthBurbs
11-18-02, 13:32
Picked up Amanda on Chicago Rd. in the Heights this morning around 6:30. She's blonde, nice firm tits, and rates around a 3. She asked 30, but we settled on 20 for a BBBJ, which was fair with a bit of manual assist. Not the best, but definitely worth the money.

Schtick
11-18-02, 17:14
I have an inquiry. I was in the Downers area Saturday and drove past two very interesting establishments. Ace and King Spa on Ogden.

What is the situation with these places? Are they jack shacks or are they reputable service providers? Just wanna make sure as I'm gonna be out for the Bears game this evening and I just want to spend my time and $ wisely.

The other thing is my wife. I've been out and about so much lately I think she's starting to get pissed. I anticipate having to tend to "family" activities for a while moving forward.

Ivy: You made a post in the Chicago area regarding the rapist. Who are you? Are you really a female? To answer your question, I have not heard anything about the punk rapist. He needs to be caught, though.

Desi: How's the talent at D Los? Sounds like you had a hell of a time. I have to get there one of these days.

One last tid bit: Anything new to report on Roosters? If anybody knows anything please share!

Pump & dump!

BobEastSide
11-18-02, 17:38
Schtick - I don't know about Ace, but I have stopped at King's a couple of times in the past and it was a very typical (in the good sense) AMP. However, I am pretty sure it got hit by LE in the recent past, so that might affect how willing or shy they are.

Maybe someone has been there since then, or was the LE stuff a rumor?

My limited experience with post-LE amps is that it is hard to get any decent service for a while unless they remember you.

Chigod7
11-18-02, 19:59
where is the action on chicago road i never seem to see it?
what is the cliental aat d los i want to go but im white is it safe? also anyone know what happen to the action on 147th between pulaski and i57?
And of course roosters!!! lets keep on looking!!!

Member #4242
11-18-02, 21:18
Yes, Schtick, Club DLOS was good. I spent about hour and half, had about 10 dances at $10 per dance. Vanity was good. I rather go to this club than Bobby's or One Step beyond. however, I do like Arnie's quitre a bit. wish Nick would open something after getting the Squeeze In shut down. that was the best.

alphafield
11-19-02, 02:18
Hey Desi, Vanity's dances get pretty hot, huh? I'm trying to figure out if the mess on your pants was a good thing. Leaning toward yes....

Could you give me the basic info for Arnie's? I've never been there. Is it comparable to DLos?

Chigod - white is safe at Dlos, but you won't see many others your color.

-Af-

MagellanNo1
11-19-02, 02:31
Hi all,

This is off topic, but I am wondering if any of you can recommend a good store that sells adult toys. I am in the NW burbs of Chicago and am looking for something within a 20 to 30 minute drive.

Thanks in advance,

Mag

Jonny
11-19-02, 09:57
Magellan:

Try Galaxy Books on Mannheim Road, a couple of miles south of O'Hare (in Stone Park, I think). They have a huge selection of adult novelties. Plus, the video arcade has glory holes, it you're into that!

SouthBurbs
11-19-02, 11:36
chigod7: Chicago road has kinda been hit or miss recently with LE coverage in the area, but if you keep your eyes open you can find it out there (especially around Dan's at 19th st). I have not seen much out in the evenings, but have had fair luck early morning around 5-6am.

What kind of action have you seen on 147th and at what time? Someone suggested that I check it out, but each time I went there was nothing out there.

MagellanNo1
11-19-02, 12:04
Thanks Jonny for the info.

Have a good one.

Mag

Originally posted by Jonny
Magellan:

Try Galaxy Books on Mannheim Road, a couple of miles south of O'Hare (in Stone Park, I think). They have a huge selection of adult novelties. Plus, the video arcade has glory holes, it you're into that!

Gooch
11-19-02, 12:26
Magellan,
Also, try Studio 21 on Lake St just west of 83. About the same supply of toys that galaxy has, but also they have lingerie etc, and a better video selection. Sorry, no glory holes, or video booths for that matter.

MagellanNo1
11-19-02, 12:32
Thanks Gooch. A bit farther away than I wanted to travel, but next time I am in that area I will check it out.

Mag

Originally posted by Gooch
Magellan,
Also, try Studio 21 on Lake St just west of 83. About the same supply of toys that galaxy has, but also they have lingerie etc, and a better video selection. Sorry, no glory holes, or video booths for that matter.

Member #4943
11-19-02, 13:07
Mag,

you could also try Zebulon on Lake St. (Rt. 20) they have a huge selection of movies, and toys. there are also booths there that you can view movies in as well. hope it helps.

Si

Bukake
11-19-02, 15:21
Gang:

I went to Ace Spa yesterday. I recieved a HJ from a thirtyish woman named Lee with a nice set especially for an asian woman. I am not a veteran of the AMP scene. I am aware of FS being possible at a place in NW Indiana. However I am not willing to travel out there. What would my approach be if I were to want a BJ. Would that be out of the question at a place like Ace? Should I not even bother asking? Anyone who has been to Ace let me know if there is a possibility of BJ here.

Member #4943
11-19-02, 16:09
Bukake,
you can have anything that you want there, just have to show your face a couple of times, so they don't think that you are LE. next time just make sure you let them know that you've been there before, and tell them what you are looking for.

Bukake
11-19-02, 16:58
Should I ask during the massage or before the massage?

Schtick
11-19-02, 17:15
Nice work and thank you gentlemen. Let's keep the good times and the good info rolling!

I'm glad I didn't watch the Bears last night. Those guys must be backed up. They just seem uptight. From what you guys are telling me these guys could use a trip to an AMP.

Had the money for a hump & dump last night but I couldn't find the right lady. Settled on nice suck n spit instead in the heights. Not great but not bad. I was hoping she was going to swallow my seed but I guess every sw out there is not a lady.

Happy & Hard Humping!

Member #4242
11-19-02, 22:48
Alphafield,

Re your question on Arnie's. Arnie's is a pretty good joint with a good number of girls working. Like DLOS it is mostly black.

Unlike DLOS it opens at 4 PM and not at 10:30 (11:30 for girls) like DLSO.

If you go after 7 PM, ther is a $10 cover. and the dances can be had for 15 or 20 (DLOS dances are 10).

Once you get into the VIP room which is dark and depending upon the girl (Flame is pretty good and so is Dream), you can get Nude dances ($30) or topless ($20). I recommend topless as a lot more touching goes on in topless than in nude and depending upon the girl can get generally a good rub a dub dub.

Arnies is on the corner of Sibley and Wood and appears a slightly better location than DLOS.

WillySP
11-19-02, 23:06
MagellanNo1
Zebulon is a pretty good store you can also go to Lovers Lane they have a pretty good selection of toys

alphafield
11-22-02, 02:24
I believe Stone Park was running a sting, just north of Carl's on Manheim Wed night. See post in Chicago board...

-Af-

Jimmy
11-22-02, 20:58
Guys,
Is there any action in the Rock Island/Moline area? How about Galesburg? Surely there has to be something around the quad cities but no-one on the Iowa side is helping.

mulllins
11-22-02, 23:31
Can anyone help me? I used to date a girl in the Heights named Rosie a little over 8 years ago. She lived on Union. Very pretty mexican girl, maybe was a sw, not sure. She dressed like one. Never charged me though. Looking for any info anyone may have on her. I just got back from The Army and would love to meet up with her again. Thanks.

Schtick
11-24-02, 04:23
Well I was on lockdown for about a week. Finally my wife made the mistake of letting me out. Too bad I didn't capitalize, although I did try!

Headed up towards the Stone Park area again as I did last weekend. Fashion shows were so so. Got used to the word "no". I had a "hard on" the size of my left leg and these bitches paid no attention!

Me and my buddy Tey worked it all night long. He got lucky last weekend but nothing was happening tonight. We both agreed the sw scene was way too risky in this area. We are going to get after it next weekned. Not sure where but we always seem to do damage. We'll probably get after the AMP scene. Not sure where, but where ever we go they will be putting out regardless!

Hunt hard! Hump Hard! Play Safe, if they make youl!

SouthBurbs
11-26-02, 10:10
Not much out on this cold day, but I did find Kim on Chicago Rd. around 19th. She's not a bad looker, but it's kinda hard to tell these days with all the winter wear. Nice bbbj for 20 + 10 tip. Got her number for those slow winter days coming, when things are dead out there on the street. Didn't see LE out there, but remember to play safe and keep your eyes open.

Chigod7
11-27-02, 01:03
hey southburbs can i get that number from her email me at chigod7@excite.com
Thanks

Jimmy
11-27-02, 19:49
I have a few questions for you guys. I will be up in your area in a few days and would like to know if Chicago Rd. is still active? How about the forest preserves? How do you get to the areas from the I-55/ I-294 area? Is there any other areas I should look? Thanks a bunch and if you are ever in the central IL area I will be glad to help you out as much as I can.

SamaRy
11-29-02, 16:17
Wednesday was active.... a whole 2 SW's....
One of them really was surprising, turned out to be a GFE! Spent almost an hour with Tracy... No phone #... but what a surprise, small and young... nice tits.... found her around the tracks on chicago rd.... Says she just moved here.... Was bored with the holidays coming up... wanted to start making some extra$ find her fast guys before she gets hard......

Jimmy
11-29-02, 22:56
Originally posted by jimmy
I have a few questions for you guys. I will be up in your area in a few days and would like to know if Chicago Rd. is still active? How about the forest preserves? How do you get to the areas from the I-55/ I-294 area? Is there any other areas I should look? Thanks a bunch and if you are ever in the central IL area I will be glad to help you out as much as I can.

Never mind! I made the trip north today and was unable to find anything. It is a little annoying to me that with as much info and even some personal introductions that I have given people off this board that I could not even get my questions answered in the three days before I visited this area. If any of the regulars in this area are offended I am glad. This whole website depends on people helping people and this is the first time I have been to an area of this site that was not helpful. Keep the northern IL area, I wont be back.

WillySP
11-30-02, 23:34
Sad to say I just got back from wanting to visit Candy at Lakeside in Bourbon A, but there was a sign on the door "closed due to court order". At least they have left the gang members and drug dealers on the streets.

They were set up on 10/31 and closed on 11/22. The property was turned over to the sheriff for up to one year. They are going to try and go after the landlord. No clients were arrested as they were needed for the case. Said most would have taked the 5th and been let go anyway.
Guess now I will have to drive up north for entertainment, going to miss the 5 minute drive.

http://www.daily-journal.com/content/?id=17086

SouthBurbs
12-02-02, 17:16
jimmy: take a little time and read the recent posts instead of waiting for everyone to jump at your request for info and then b*tch when they don't respond quickly enough for you. The information is out there, but you've got to put in a little effort yourself.

Chigod7
12-03-02, 00:15
thanks southburbs you have spoken for the group.
Since it is the cold days among us does anyone agree we should post or email some of our favorite ladies phone numbers?