PDA

View Full Version : Latino Bordellos

MajorSlowCum
04-14-16, 11:23
I am hearing more news utr of Latino houses where one can enjoy themselves discreetly. Two are reported to be just south of downtown, one in Cary and one (or more) in Johnston County. This thread is dedicated to lifting Latino bordellos to the same level of interest as the other areas available to mongers.

Prices are reportedly very good and service wide open.

Mafiamang
04-14-16, 17:42
I am hearing more news utr of Latino houses where one can enjoy themselves discreetly. Two are reported to be just south of downtown, one in Cary and one (or more) in Johnston County. This thread is dedicated to lifting Latino bordellos to the same level of interest as the other areas available to mongers.

Prices are reportedly very good and service wide open.The question is how to get tied into them.

Sgiii
04-14-16, 18:11
The question is how to get tied into them.Where in Cary? Only thing in Cary seems to be the AMP's.

Kurt308
04-15-16, 08:16

Prices are reportedly very good and service wide open.Firs of all they are Latinas not Latinos unless you want some pecker. The places are set up all over the place, I know of 4 at the moment. Clayton, Raleigh, Louisburg. I'm 100% positive it's lots more in the area. I frequent the 4 but stuck on the one closer to my area. The average American can forget about getting in without help, it's not going to happen. It's an organization ran by someone you rarely see, there is always going to be a doorman or woman that runs that spot but answers to someone higher. In my 18 years of experience with this it has been pleasant. Some wow moments for sure and some very beautiful women, and some not so. Easy set up get in pay door man 25 or 30 get a ticket get led to room by the lady and you get a quick visit. Covered BJ and FS with clean up. Out you go. Women from all over South America. Never have I ever seen or herd about under aged girls. Also I have never encountered a problem at a location. But have I never caused a problem neither. Don't need any private messages asking me for help because I will not give any. Just giving my experience.

MeamRed
04-20-16, 10:38
Where are these places and how to find them? The last poster just piqued my interest.

Latinas are hot! And it's hard to find good providers of that descent in Raleigh. Please PM me the details if posting that information is risky with uncles watching.

Cunninlinguist
04-29-16, 16:18
I used to go to the one in Clayton but it got shutdown. I need to find a new one can someone please pm me.

Purple45
05-13-16, 18:59
Where are these places and how to find them? The last poster just piqued my interest.

Latinas are hot! And it's hard to find good providers of that descent in Raleigh. Please PM me the details if posting that information is risky with uncles watching.You are an unknown member and asking these questions on your first post will get you no answers. Saying, PM me because Uncle is watching doesn't give me a warm fuzzy in fact it only makes me think you really are Uncle. The three step approach will not butter me up in thinking you are legit either. What hot Latinas have you seen on BP? Provide some reviews and prove yourself because as it stands you are unproven and you could be anybody.

Purple45
05-13-16, 19:21

Prices are reportedly very good and service wide open.I don't know what to make of this user blog you started. Members have serious issues with you and you have made no attempt to set the record straight or make amends. Your harassment of certain members and not so funny posts that mixes truth with falsehoods has not set well on the Raleigh and Durham forum. IMO you are probably not a hobbyist and so I'm not contributing to this user blog you started.

MeamRed
05-18-16, 00:06
You are an unknown member and asking these questions on your first post will get you no answers. Saying, PM me because Uncle is watching doesn't give me a warm fuzzy in fact it only makes me think you really are Uncle. The three step approach will not butter me up in thinking you are legit either. What hot Latinas have you seen on BP? Provide some reviews and prove yourself because as it stands you are unproven and you could be anybody.Purple45, your PM is full. Wanted to say this:

Hey P45,

You are right, I see that there is no way for you to know that I am not LE.

I do have some reviews on The othER, same name. But then again, anyone can write posts there as well.

I do frequent a lot of AMPs here in town, and only occasionally go for the full service. While I did not see any latinas in the area, you suggesting that there is a chance in the Bordellos got me excited.

Anyways, its up to you to share the info man. I can understand if you don't trust a stranger asking for info. I do like to try new things sexually. The concept of bordellos itself seems thrilling.

Thanks for your consideration in replying to my message.

Purple45
05-18-16, 21:20
Purple45, your PM is full. Wanted to say this:

Hey P45,

You are right, I see that there is no way for you to know that I am not LE.

I do have some reviews on The othER, same name. But then again, anyone can write posts there as well.

I do frequent a lot of AMPs here in town, and only occasionally go for the full service. While I did not see any latinas in the area, you suggesting that there is a chance in the Bordellos got me excited.

Anyways, its up to you to share the info man. I can understand if you don't trust a stranger asking for info. I do like to try new things sexually. The concept of bordellos itself seems thrilling.

Thanks for your consideration in replying to my message.I cleaned a few PM's out. Don't take anything personal, but I had to say what others are thinking. Anyone who is legit will prove themselves over time from credible posts and credible PM's. Posts get you more exposure, while PM's can establish a bond with a few members who share your similar interests and yet still remain private about them. This subject on Bordellos is touchy, because they are secretive and not well known. Durham was probably the first location for some to know about the secret Hispanic hideaways, but it's a drive plus the bad reputation of certain parts of Durham discourages people from seeking them out. Bordellos are like Adult Sex Parties that occur around town at private locations, but you have to know someone who is already a patron to get your foot in the door. People are just not going to give up that info on a public forum for everybody to see and maybe by PM if its someone they trust. This kind of info is probably best shared by word of mouth, because anything electronic can be forwarded. That is why I'm very suspicious of the owner of this thread and IMO he is just fishing for info for ill intent. There are a few decent Latinas on the BP, but lately they have had Uncle trouble so options are limited.

Toosay
05-19-16, 14:43
I'm just tired of the whole BP hobby. Would love to learn more about these sorts of places. Understand that few may be willing to offer info. BUT, to the extent that anyone is, I'm a senior member with numerous posts and reviews. Would love to get the info. Feel free to PM me if you're willing to share.

If not, I understand.

Be safe, brothers.

Retro11
06-06-16, 13:48
I remember there was one in the clayton area for years got busted anout maybe 2 years ago. Ran for a couple of years with know problems I lived right around the corner from it so became rather cool with the owner. LOL but if there is anymore in the area besides durham could anyone please share info. Recently heard Saturday of one on the garner area.

Purple45
06-18-16, 13:05
Background: I've been to Mexico and experienced "Boys Town" and the red light district outside the local bars. "Boys Town" is where the local guys go for drinks, gambling, girly shows and a quick lay. They are usually a walled area with several buildings on the inside depending on your vice or entertainment pleasure is. Also there is a building of literary a row of single rooms all attached together. As the guys pass by the girls will be standing by their door and you pick the girl you want and enter her room. The street scene is no different and on the weekends the girls will be waiting on the guys by the bars who can't wait to drink. There was always a motel around the corner where the rooms had a hourly rate. The girls did all the talking with the clerk who usually had covers too.

All the girls are dirt cheap compared to our standards, but the service is QV only. No GFE, just a stroke and go. Now since I was the "Gringo" it got the girls attention, dreams of a green card maybe, and I'm sure they got an extra ($5 or $10) out of me and no big deal really, but to them that's a lot. Most girls were young, slender with an average face, but there were a few attractive ones that stood out. The girls would usually turn their face or close their eyes to avoid eye contact and internalize any emotions also. Nothing extraordinary, but some were curious, simply because I was a "Gringo".

Today: I've always known about these "bordellos" locally, but was not very much interested since I figured it would be about the same as my experiences in Mexico. Since this thread started it raised my curosity on what was available in the area. I surveyed the area around two locations over a period of a few days to get a feel of the traffic, neighbors activities, frequency of visitors and any unknowns; like an Uncle presence. I made my visits with each, talked with the person who answered the door, but I did not gain entry at either location. Now my Spanish is ok and the person knew exactly what I was asking for, but the look on the face clearly showed they were definitely caught off guard. I don't look Hispanic and so the trust was not established on the initial visit. This isn't Mexico where they feel comfortable on their home turf and where the local Uncle turns a blind eye. Now, it's the opposite, being here in the USA, with not only Uncle looking for illegal activities, there is also the immigration issues and individuals are not going to risk a few dollars with an unknown American.

So, these places do exist and it's obvious when you find them with all the different cars throughout the week and all the windows completely covered up. I will not mention the locations due to the fact our Uncle is always on the forum and no PM's either. My best advice if you like Hispanic girls is to either make friends with a local Hispanic guy and see if he can vouch for you at one of the bordellos or go to a Hispanic Night Club, where you can find more attractive girls anyway and impress them with your smooth moves. Good luck!

LuckyRoco
06-30-16, 22:54
I've been following this site for years. I've posted a few times but I've never been more exited then now with talk about hot latina babes in a private place. See I'm not keen on picking up and not keen on AMPs. If any one has info on these in Cary apex or Raleigh please pm me.

Purple45
07-01-16, 19:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

XHippie
07-11-16, 00:47
Background: I've been to Mexico and experienced "Boys Town" and the red light district outside the local bars. "Boys Town" is where the local guys go for drinks, gambling, girly shows and a quick lay. They are usually a walled area with several buildings on the inside depending on your vice or entertainment pleasure is. Also there is a building of literary a row of single rooms all attached together. As the guys pass by the girls will be standing by their door and you pick the girl you want and enter her room. The street scene is no different and on the weekends the girls will be waiting on the guys by the bars who can't wait to drink. There was always a motel around the corner where the rooms had a hourly rate. The girls did all the talking with the clerk who usually had covers too.

All the girls are dirt cheap compared to our standards, but the service is QV only. No GFE, just a stroke and go. Now since I was the "Gringo" it got the girls attention, dreams of a green card maybe, and I'm sure they got an extra ($5 or $10) out of me and no big deal really, but to them that's a lot. Most girls were young, slender with an average face, but there were a few attractive ones that stood out. The girls would usually turn their face or close their eyes to avoid eye contact and internalize any emotions also. Nothing extraordinary, but some were curious, simply because I was a "Gringo".

Today: I've always known about these "bordellos" locally, but was not very much interested since I figured it would be about the same as my experiences in Mexico. Since this thread started it raised my curosity on what was available in the area. I surveyed the area around two locations over a period of a few days to get a feel of the traffic, neighbors activities, frequency of visitors and any unknowns; like an Uncle presence. I made my visits with each, talked with the person who answered the door, but I did not gain entry at either location. Now my Spanish is ok and the person knew exactly what I was asking for, but the look on the face clearly showed they were definitely caught off guard. I don't look Hispanic and so the trust was not established on the initial visit. This isn't Mexico where they feel comfortable on their home turf and where the local Uncle turns a blind eye. Now, it's the opposite, being here in the USA, with not only Uncle looking for illegal activities, there is also the immigration issues and individuals are not going to risk a few dollars with an unknown American.

So, these places do exist and it's obvious when you find them with all the different cars throughout the week and all the windows completely covered up. I will not mention the locations due to the fact our Uncle is always on the forum and no PM's either. My best advice if you like Hispanic girls is to either make friends with a local Hispanic guy and see if he can vouch for you at one of the bordellos or go to a Hispanic Night Club, where you can find more attractive girls anyway and impress them with your smooth moves. Good luck!Purple that's some pretty useful info about Mexico, I've never been there probably should have tried it when I was a younger lad with a stronger dick and colon. You are spot on though as far as having to have a connection with a Latino guy to gain access to one of these bordellos. Now this statement is not to stereo type the Latino population it's just to make my point, apologies if it offends anyone because I'm sure there are plenty of Latinos that can't get into one of these bordellis. But Let's face it if you are riding around here in a BMW working in RTP in an air condition office or of similar employment you probably will not get in one of these bordellos. But if you are out there working day in and day out in the heat and cold with the Latinos eating out of a paper bag lunch or one of those little food trucks at the construction site or whatever closest Bojangles is near there is a brotherly bond that can happen, if the Latino's get to know you and know you can keep it to yourself they may introduce you to some ladies but this has to be earned. And since we are talking about us gringos gaining access A few select gringos get the inside scoop if they are trusted, and if this trust is earned its pussy pussy pussy at a good rate. Careful though these Latinos party hard you may not remember the fun you had LOL.

XHippie
07-11-16, 01:29

So, these places do exist and it's obvious when you find them with all the different cars throughout the week and all the windows completely covered up. I will not mention the locations due to the fact our Uncle is always on the forum and no PM's either. My best advice if you like Hispanic girls is to either make friends with a local Hispanic guy and see if he can vouch for you at one of the bordellos or go to a Hispanic Night Club, where you can find more attractive girls anyway and impress them with your smooth moves. Good luck!Purple that's some pretty useful info about Mexico, I've never been there probably should have tried it when I was a younger lad with a stronger dick and colon. You are spot on though as far as having to have a connection with a Latino guy to gain access to one of these bordellos. Let's face it if you are riding around here in a BMW working in RTP in an air condition office or of similar employment you probably will not get in one of these bordellos. But if you are out there working day in and day out in the heat and cold with the Latinos eating out of a paper bag lunch or one of those little food trucks at the construction site or whatever closest Bojangles is near there is a brotherly bond that can happen, if the Latino's get to know you and know you can keep it to yourself they may introduce you to some ladies but this has to be earned. A few select gringos get the inside scoop if they are trusted, and if this trust is earned its pussy pussy pussy at a good rate. Careful though these Latinos party hard you may not remember the fun you had LOL.

KingSavage
08-06-16, 01:45
I'm usually on this website to find out with girls is a switch and bait or a waste of time on BP, or even worse a string. But I happen to scroll down and seen this blog and I know one of y'all can help me out. Couple years back my friend had a going away party because he was going back to LA and later that night a couple of his Hispanic friend took us to this location and the women were Latina escorts but some of them look to good to be true! Since I was drunk and not really paying attention to the road that night I don't remember how to even get to that neighborhood or street and I rather spend my 200 there then some of these girl on BP so if someone been to one outside of Raleigh and the triangle area period then you might can help me because I spent a lot of time trying to remember even tried to get my friend to contact those guys oh took us but he lost contact with them after he moved which sucks!

Orland
09-09-16, 10:34
Hello guy,

Had been here for a while now. I have spent much time in the adult entertainment industry and this are hard to find indeed. I knew of one of them in Raleigh but they have since moved. The new people living there asked me to tell people to stop coming there at night LOL. It is the one located near the Red lobster if that helps anyone. I am Latino and looking for a new place to befriend and pass the word.

Purple45
09-12-16, 17:47
Hello guy,

Had been here for a while now. I have spent much time in the adult entertainment industry and this are hard to find indeed. I knew of one of them in Raleigh but they have since moved. The new people living there asked me to tell people to stop coming there at night LOL. It is the one located near the Red lobster if that helps anyone. I am Latino and looking for a new place to befriend and pass the word.I apologize that I can't assist you on where to go, since I don't know you. However you're in a better position to find out then the non-Spanish speaking Gringos. Ask your friends who visit the Hispanic bars, they most likely know where to go.

Panama7996
12-16-17, 21:51
Long time lurker here. Anyone know of any latina spots or parlors?

Soulreaver
01-30-18, 23:33
Are these real?