PDA

View Full Version : Bellflower / Long Beach Notells

XxBullXx
04-06-16, 14:27
I am looking for some in the area. Please post if you know of any. I will post after doing some recon.

Thanks!

Marlowe
04-06-16, 20:54
I am looking for some in the area. Please post if you know of any. I will post after doing some recon.

Thanks!It used to be the Rocky Inn and Flamingo on LBB and the Bronco and the smaller one next door to it on Atlantic.

XxBullXx
04-13-16, 17:33
LBB and Victoria, got quoted 35 for 3 hours over the phone.

XxBullXx
04-19-16, 16:54
$35 for one Hour. Located on Artesia / Lakewood.

SexyAlise
06-26-16, 04:45
Can anyone inbox me room that are ok to work out of in bellflower I'm usually posted in oceanside please feel free to inbox me thanks in advance.

JessiSweet
03-13-21, 17:12
$35 for one Hour. Located on Artesia / Lakewood.I love going to that chain of motels. I travel around and all the ones from that company are great. As long as I'm cool, bring guys in or walk around outside, all good.

They have this chain now in like Palmdale, Thousand Oaks, Arizona. If you see me, say hi. My last stay was in Ventura area, Thousand Oaks, my outfit helped me fit right in.

Saylavee14
03-26-21, 21:30
I love going to that chain of motels. I travel around and all the ones from that company are great. As long as I'm cool, bring guys in or walk around outside, all good.

They have this chain now in like Palmdale, Thousand Oaks, Arizona. If you see me, say hi. My last stay was in Ventura area, Thousand Oaks, my outfit helped me fit right in.When will you be back.