PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived General Reports

Net Doc
01-01-05, 16:38
Does anybody know if the apartment at Maple and 355 is still open. I tried the number the other day with no luck. Just wondering if maybe they were closed for the holidays. If anybody has any info or knows of any other good services in the area please feel free to PM me or post. Thanks for the help.

Big Daddy 69Have you been there before? Good? $$?

Big Daddy 69
01-02-05, 20:28
Have you been there before? Good? $$?It will run you $1.60 for all, it is what you would expect from an apartment. I felt very rushed but overall enjoyed the experience. It is hit or miss in the looks department but that is everywhere. Good luck! If you want any other info let me know.

Tom D
01-03-05, 06:06
i was was there couple of times in December and was happy with the services. Gilrs are slighly above average looking, 8 on my scale

Does anybody know if the apartment at Maple and 355 is still open. I tried the number the other day with no luck. Just wondering if maybe they were closed for the holidays. If anybody has any info or knows of any other good services in the area please feel free to PM me or post. Thanks for the help.

Big Daddy 69

Romey
01-03-05, 10:26
As I was in the area for the New Year and Green was closed I stopped by Pine Tree Sunday morning. Saw Sonny. She is in her thirties and I would say a solid 6. Good English and was very pleasant. Told me she just started and this is the first place she has worked (yea right). Gave an OK table shower and massage. I asked for everything but she told me it was her time of the month. Asked if I wanted oral and if I had a condom. I said no to the condom and yes to the oral. She dropped her top and gave me a nice bbbj. Over all not to bad and I would repeat again if nothing better was available. She told me Lee was on vacation until the 9th. By the way does anyone know why you can’t start a new thread? Every time I post I have to reply to someone else message.
Romey

Chi Guy
01-04-05, 20:40
Romey,

Good to see you back, my friend. Pine Tree is probably among the best you'll find in the area now. I'd say it's on par with how Green is now. Since Ruby left Green, it's just not the same. Not that it's bad, but it used to be better. I've made a few appearances lately just to keep my face familiar, but the whole Chicago AMP scene is really getting old (literally!).

As far as the starting new threads, I think that Jackson is the only one who can do that, so you still have to reply like you used to with the old software.

I hope that helps you. Have fun in Iowa. Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;).

Romey
01-05-05, 14:27
Chi Guy, it’s good to get back to the area once and a while. Not quite as good now that both Ruby and Sonny (Lee) are gone. I sure did like Ruby. She was kind of girl who always made the little head fall in love. My ATF by far. Hell if I knew where she was in CA I’d go and see her. And Sonny always gave a great massage and finish. I must say that both Candy and Bonnie do give great bbbj however. And by the way Chi Guy, I wish I could do anything in Des Moines let alone what you’d do.
Romey

Ed Wood
01-06-05, 17:53

Big Daddy 69There still open. Service for me has always been good, if not above average. Sometimes the girls aren't that great, sometimes you get lucky.

No1nose
01-12-05, 18:20
Are any amps actually in Lombard? If not I will be in the area and was wondering what amp is closest to Lombard? And where are they located feel free to pm.

The nose

Romey
01-28-05, 18:15
Was in the area for the boat show and decided stop at Green. A new girl named Happy is working. Small less the 5’ and maybe 100lbs. Not as good looking as Ruby but better that most of the others around. Good TS, not much of a massage as they were busy. But did a nice bbbj and then on too fs and she supplied the safety. First time for that. I’ll try her again if she still around next time I’m in town.
Romey

Bulls143
02-27-05, 20:44
Visited lanes for the first time. I read horrible reviews so I said, lets check it out. I love a good challenge. When you enter it looks so legit with the treadmills n exercise equipment its funny but when I got in the room I asked what else was offered. They want too much $$$ so I explained to them about the other amps
Got an average hj for 6. Just ass touchin and no nude so I dont think Ill be returning. Kinky talk but no action. Out.

Big Daddy 69
03-02-05, 18:09
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anybody knows the scoop on Ace Spa. I have driven by the last 2 days and the place looks closed down. Not that would be a big loss. I will try and stop 2morrow and see what the note on the door says. If anybody knows of anything let us know.

Big Daddy 69

Big Daddy 69
03-05-05, 15:56
I stopped by today at Ace on my way to work and the sign on the door stated that they were closed for plumbing problems. Maybe we will get lucky and they will shut down for good. They along with some of the others in the area have really gone downhill. Just wanted to let you all know the scoop.

Big Daddy 69

Chi Guy
03-06-05, 14:39
I remember when Island Health Spa in Addison "temporarily" closed due to "plumbing problems." They never reopened. If Ace closes, it'll be no great loss. It's never been the same since Lee and Candy left for Spa One.

That reminds me. I went to Lane's a week or so ago after not having been there in a while. I saw Penny, formerly of Ace. Last time I saw her at Ace, she had a hygiene problem. Things haven't changed for the better. If you get her, settle for a handshake or ask for someone else.

Romey
03-21-05, 18:15
I'll be back this weekend and was wondering what's going on at Green or Pine. Anyone know whos working at either place.
Thanks,
Romey

Chi Guy
04-16-05, 09:34
A little FYI - I went to Ace recently and it's open. Saw Sammi. I'd say she's in her 30's. Decent looking for her age. Mediocre massage, DATY, but very rushed.

Also stopped by King's. Remember them? I couldn't tell you when the last post about them was made. It's been years since I've been there. Anyway, got a thin girl who was playful enough. Unfortunately, the massage was perfunctory at best and the handshake was rushed. Couldn't coax any clothing off of her. I think I'll wait another couple years to visit them again.

I really miss the old days when service was considerably better and easier to get.

GlobeRunner
04-24-05, 17:25
i use to in my rookie days get hassled at the Chicago area amps like Lanes in Lombard, Exercise Spa in Mt.Prospect, and Singapore in Arlington Hts. I never received FS only hand shakes. The women were old and ugly. So i discovered the real deal in Rockford that gave FS at good Price for 140 to 160, and sexy young thin girls. Rockford AMPS are shut down. So I'm back in the saddle in the Chicago area. Are there any AMP's that have consistent FS without any hassle? Are the girls good looking and what is the standard rate? Thanks!

Jasper Malloy
04-25-05, 03:29
Liebermann,

If you're willing to drive out to Rockford, you might want to try going in the other direction instead - check out the NW Indiana board for some options...

GlobeRunner
04-25-05, 13:03
Thanks Jasper! I use to go to Peking. I heard it closed downs. Is that true? Anyway NW Indiana is a little bit farther with traffic and all. So I'm looking for something in Chicago burbs closer to home. The Chinese Apts or to hit or miss with no selection, but you always get FS. Why is it so hard to find the whole package?

PittPanther
04-25-05, 19:44
Wow, its been along time since I last posted. I got out of the habit of looking at this board, due to the server problems. Glad its running OK now.

I went to Green about a month ago. Every one I knew is gone. No Sonny or Ruby. The only familiar one is the mamasan. Fortunately she recognized me, so my service level was the same as in the past. But, it was kind of weird not knowing anyone there.

If you were a regular, you will still be a welcome "insider". If not, stay away.

GlobeRunner
04-27-05, 19:56
"If you were a regular, you will still be a welcome "insider". If not, stay away."

Pittpanther,

What are you saying???

PittPanther
04-28-05, 00:37
Leibermann,

Greeen is notorious for NOT providing extras to anyone but well-known regulars. If you read past postings, you will see people have gone 2, 3, 4 times, and never received anything.

The common thread used to be, if Sonny knew you from a previous spa, you were golden. Otherwise, forget it. No matter how many times you went, you were going to leave unhappy.

I knew Sonny from Dandelion, so I became an "insider." If you don't know anyone there, it's a waste of your time to go to Green.

Romey
04-28-05, 07:21
Not to speak for Pittpanther, but if they know you, you will get some sort of happy ending, if not you won't and it takes a lot of visits to be known.
Romey

GlobeRunner
04-29-05, 00:19
Thanks for the clarification pitt. I thought you meant if your not a regular stay away as in I want the place for myself. Thanks for the heads up I don't want to waste time and money if i'm not going to get the sure thing on the 1st attempt. Thanks for saving me my mula.

TheProwler
05-02-05, 17:20
Visited GiGi at Lombard apartment. She would rate about a 6 in the face, 7 in the body. She's said she was just in from New York. It seems that these girls are always coming from New York.

A very good massage, cbj, enthusiastic FS was on the menu. What made it different was that we took a shower afterwards. (That was a first for me, especially at the apts.). I always thought it was backward to have the shower first, then FS so for me this was cool.

You can get the number from CAD or gentlemen's pages the last 4 digits are 8668.

Gooch
05-07-05, 05:29
For anyone who thinks they can become a regular at Green:
I knew Sonny from Dandelion, and that still didn't get me "in". Everytime I asked for Sonny I got "There's no Sonny working here." The one time I did get Sonny was when she answered the door, and that was the ONLY time I got anything at Green. I probably went there 15 times, and that wasn't enough to be considered a regular. The only reason I continued to go was because I got excellent massages every time, so it wasn't a complete waste of money. Nowadays, if I just want an excellent massage, I go to Heavenly where I get the massage without the attitude.

Chi Guy
05-14-05, 09:08
Ace is advertising that they are under new management. I recently had the chance to try them again. Got a girl named Nora. Early to mid 30's I'm guessing, very slim with enhancements. Decent massage, although nothing to write home about. Very soft skin. DATY/translated French combo. She seemed like she was really into the DATY, but her French was a little toothy for my liking. Overall, it was one of my better AMP experiences lately. Don't know if Nora offers the full menu. I'll probably be back to investigate.

Ace might not be winning awards for service these days, but I gotta give 'em props for the most law enforcement stickers on their front door. It's rare finding such upstanding members of the community these days ;).

Pol Pot
05-16-05, 17:38
I have to agree with Gooch. I was also a regular at Dandelion's and Sonny acted like she never saw me before in her life. I even asked her how Sue was doing (oh little Sue, how I miss you) and Sonny denied knowing her and when I asked she said she (Sunny/Lee) never even worked at Dandelions.

In my opinion, its getting incredibly difficult to find good service at a reasonable price. If anybody ever finds Sue from Dandelions or Sophia from Lake Bluff, let me know. 2 of my atf's.

Pol Pot

Gooch
05-18-05, 17:19
Pol Pot, Sadly I think there will never be another one comparable to Sue. Who would think that a girl who looked like She kissed a Peterbilt at 70 mph could get such results. Twice no less, even for this old timer. Pure magic.

Flicker
05-23-05, 17:30
Hiya,

I'll be visiting the Wheaton/Lombard area in a few weeks for business. I've looked through this thread and it seems like the action is overwhelmingly MPs. Are there any strolls in this area, or do I need to head into Chicago for street action?

Thanks much.

JohnnyBeBad
05-25-05, 07:17
If you don't want to go all the way to Chicago,you have a few options. You are not that far away from the Mannheim Rd.area. Just drive east on Roosevelt Rd.to Mannheim,then turn left going north until you get over a tall overpass. Once you get over the bridge you'll be at Lake St. From there going north you should be able to find something.

Then there is Maywood if you like the black girls. You can again take Roosevelt Rd.past Mannheim continue going east until you get to 5th Ave. Then turn left and go north. You can find the bs/w all over Maywood,but most will be on Madison,5th Ave.,or St.Charles Rd. GOOD HUNTING!!

Thencame Brnsn
05-25-05, 11:45
Good reviews, however, a word of warning.

Maywood and Stone Park PD both do stings. And Maywood trolling area is not the safest. Drive by's happen daily in that area, through the Bellwood area. Look at local Newspaper website (Pioneer Press) and go through the neighborhood news. If you get caught in a sting, they will publish your name, and address, and as a recent released felon might say, that is "not a good thing."

Flicker
05-25-05, 19:46
Thank you for the information regarding strolls. I'm looking for WSW, so perhaps I'll stick to Stone Park. It looks like it's close to O'Hare, so I guess I'll get a hotel near the airport (a real hotel, not short-time).

If anyone needs info regarding San Francisco or Tijuana, I'd be happy to reciprocate, as that is my home turf. I'm familiar with Portland as well.

Gooch
05-28-05, 21:06
Flicker,
Whatever you do, stay north of North Ave. (RT. 64). Going south of there, heavy LE. There is still LE north of there, but not as much. If you can find something within a half mile of Grand Ave, even safer.

TheProwler
05-31-05, 17:54
Stopped by Asian Flower apartment on Thursday and met Tammy (Thai - approx 22 y.o). She is the same Tammy that is on the Asian Pampering site. Even though her face is washed out, I will definitely remember that body. The only blemish was a scar on her stomach. She is still highly recommended.

She told me that she was leaving town on Friday. I guess by out of town she moved on to Chicago instead of the Lombard area.

Romey
06-08-05, 07:32
Gonna be in the Chicago area within the next few weeks and was wondering if Pine Tree (the newer one) is still open. And if so is Lee still there
Thanks,
Romey

Chi Guy
06-08-05, 19:00
Romey,

I called Pine Tree and they are still open. They were busted recently. Judging by the ages of the women they picked up, I'd guess they got Lee and Jay, but that's just a guess. It's off the beaten path for me, so I couldn't tell you what kind of talent they have working these days. I guess you'll just have to take your chances.

Romey
06-09-05, 07:38
Chi Guy, thanks for the response. As I only get to the Chicago area every few months and this could be my last trip (I'm relocating to Georgia), I don't like taking a chance. I guess I'll call and see if Lee is working, if not I go to Green. That always a sure thing for me. Or I may just call Xitoc Nadia, no shower or massage but the best PSE around for the money.
Romey

Chi Guy
06-09-05, 20:22
Romey,

Georgia! WTF??? Now that's a move. On the good side, by the looks of the Georgia boards, you'll be getting a lot more nookie than in Iowa.

If you end up at Green, I hope they recognize you. I'm back on the "who the fuck are you?" list. Hey, it was a great ride while it lasted. I envy Ruby's new husband in Cali. All that great pussy for free.

And about Xotic Nadia. I thought she offered showers. Oh, that's right...wrong kinda shower :rolleyes:.

Later, dude. Good luck in the deep South.

Romey
06-10-05, 07:33
Ghi Guy, last few times at Green everything was the same except the girls are getting much older. I agree, since Ruby has been gone, it's not the same. As for the move to Georgia, I'll be going to Augusta, the worst spot in the state. No AMP's. I'll have to drive to Columbia SC or Hotlanta. The upside to that is I'll continue to save a ton of money. Your right about Nadia, if your can get her to cum, she'll give you a shower.
Romey

Flicker
06-16-05, 18:32
I just wanted to say a post-trip thank you to the members who steered me the right way for my recent trip. I posted reports on street action in the Melrose Park and Cicero threads if you're interested.

Farwest Burbs
06-23-05, 07:28
I hadn't been to Ace in a few years, so I stopped there last week. Mamasan took me to a room, pointed inside, and walked away. Not a word was spoken. She came back with Kimberly in tow, took the door money, and left.

Kim says "shower busy, we massage now". About 10 minutes into the massage, someone yelled something to Kim in Korean, who replied "OK". Kim kept massaging, so I asked whether the shower was free. Kim seemed reluctant to say yes, but off we went to the table shower. It was a great scrub, but that's all it was; a strong, mechanical scrub, not a hint of playtime. At least she didn't hand me the wash cloth and point.

Back in the room, Kim had me lay on my back, and did a very light massage for about 10 minutes, and without a word went straight into the handshake, which evidently was the only thing available. At least there was no upsell.

When I reached for her tits, she lifted her sweatshirt and allowed fondling. I moved my hand further South, and she backed away saying "only tits".

Now I remember why I hadn't been there for years.

But I've heard good things about someone at Ace named Laura. Maybe I'll go back someday and try her out. I'll post a report if I do.

No1nose
06-23-05, 17:18
Could someone point me in the right direction to Ace I will be out west this weekend and want to give them a try.

Thanks in advance

Big Daddy 69
06-23-05, 19:56
Hey guys,

Just a heads up, a new Spa has popped up over the weekend. It is in the location of the previoulsy American Jack Shack "Suite One" on the corner of 53 and Maple. I am debating on going in cause it is right around the corner from my house. I will try to do a little investigating to find out more but no promises on the full trip. It is known as Maple Spa which leads me to believe that it may have changed to a Asian Spa. Let me know if you find anything out.

P.S., if you ever get the chance to travel to Denver let me know. I made a trip there last weekend and had the most incredible Spa experience ever. I was blown away at the quality of girl and the quality of the whole experience.

Happy hunting!

Big Daddy 69

Chi Guy
06-24-05, 19:55
no1nose,

Ace is in Downers Grove on the south side of Ogden, east of Finley/Belmont, in a small shopping strip next to Wendy's.

Farwest Burbs
06-26-05, 11:16
In the spirit of TOFTT, I visited the spa formerly known as “Suite One”, located at Rt. 53 and Maple. Unsure if that’s Lisle or Downers Grove. It’s in a strip mall, next to a tat parlor, and named, appropriately, Maple Spa.

I entered into a small foyer, with the inner door locked. Rang the bell, mamasan shouted something unintelligible, appeared in about one minute to let me in. Took me to a room, told me to undress, said a girl would be with me soon.

About 30 seconds later, “Kay” entered, took the door money (the usual .7) and quickly returned. Kay indicated I should lie down. I asked about a shower first (this was Sunday June 26, a very hot, very humid day) and Kay said there was no shower available. Not even a solo standup one. (I never went to Suite One; did they not have a shower?)

I had some misgivings about plunking my hot, sweaty bod down on the table, but Kay said “Don’t worry I clean you.” A minute or so later, Kay returned with several hot bath towels and gave me a very complete scrubbing, paying extra attention South of the Border.

A really excellent massage followed. Kay has amazingly strong hands. There was lots of “accidental” brushing of the groin area. On the rollover, Kay switched to a very light erotic touch, and sort of eased her way into the handshake.

She allowed fondling of anything I could reach, and didn’t pull away from me at all. She even did a little finger-rimming (If that’s on the Terms & Abbreviations list, I couldn’t find it).

Afterwards, Kay cleaned me up, helped me dress, and we talked a little about her and about the Spa.

Maple opened for business on June 20th. Their hours are 9AM to 9 PM 6 days, closed Sunday, but Kay says they might adjust the hours depending on customer flow. Kay is available whenever they’re open, along with one other girl I didn’t meet. Her English is accented, of course, but easy to understand. I’m guessing she’s about 35, and IMHO quite pretty.

Usually I give the standard .4 tip, but this time I left .6 because Kay was so totally accommodating. Remember YMMV, but I will certainly be back.

GlobeRunner
06-29-05, 10:04
Farwest Burbs,

Dam 130 for a HJ that's going overboard. Why would you recommend this Maple Spa? Whats so great about it? You just received a HJ and a HJ is offered at all AMP's. Did you ask for FS? Was FS even available???

Chi Guy
06-29-05, 23:24
Liebermann,

Give FB a break. One guy giving an extra $20 here and there for extraordinary service isn't gonna push prices up. I've done it myself on rare occasions. Besides, I thought his post on a whole was pretty good. At least he's contributing and giving helpful information in his post instead of asking a bunch of stupid questions without due contributions.

Bill R
06-30-05, 00:15
Really. There's nothing wrong with rewarding good service when it is warranted. I agree that we shouldn't let ourelves get ripped off for lousy service but at the same time, if we constantly bargain too hard, what incentive do the girls have to provide good service.

Gooch
07-01-05, 10:08
Sounds to me like Kay was acommodating and pleasant, unlike so many of these amp girls that hassle you for more money. Sure, the amp's around here suck compared to other places. Bill R brings up an excellent point about incentive. I'd happier rewarding an excellent attitude and hs with an extra .2, than paying .8 upfront for a bj and hear complaining after two minutes. And then after three minutes she switches to hs, and you're laying there thinking wtf. Ruins it for me every time.

I wonder if this is Kay formerly of Exercise. The way she "eased her way into the hs" sounds familiar. She's older than 35, but as usual with asians, it's hard to tell. If it's her, other services will definately be available.

Lookin4it
07-06-05, 16:04
Hey Guys. This is my first post. I have been a long-time lurker and I thought it was time to contribute. I went to Maple Spa and all is good. Met with Kay and, after a handshake, I left with a smile.

Not for nothing, but just a little reminincing, I saw an earlier post referring to the old Suite One (where Maple Spa is now) as a jack-shack. I can only say that I miss it so. That place was great. Anything you wanted could be had and they had beautiful women there. I need to find Mr. Peabody and the Way-Back Machine.

Has anyone tried out the Ogden Spa that also just opened up? I know another short lived spa was in that space once. Just wonderied in anyone had been in this one yet. Perhaps, to repay for years of lurking, I'll go do some investigation and report.

chi1dude
07-07-05, 16:53
Hey All,

My first post on this particular site. Don't want LE to ruin a good thing, so I'll be a little vague. Had a good time at a nail salon that offered massages out in the western burbs. Private room, attendant was probably a 7, late 30's, great body, decent english. Much too light on the massage but made up for it with vigor on the flip. Didn't even ask, just did the hs when she was done with the massage. Went back 2 more times but she's left that place and I haven't gone back since. Last time with her she let my fingers do the walking and got to play with an awesome set of non-enhanced titties. Was wondering if you guys know of nail salons out there offering the services we all know and love from the AMP's. Would love to find another one.

Thanks!

Farwest Burbs
07-08-05, 06:05
[QUOTE=Has anyone tried out the Ogden Spa that also just opened up? I know another short lived spa was in that space once. Perhaps, to repay for years of lurking, I'll go do some investigation and report.[/QUOTE]Where on Ogden is this?

Young Man
07-08-05, 11:24
So I went to the new Ogden Spa which is 1 block West of I-355 on Ogden, right next to the gas station on the North side of the street. There were 2 cars out front and I knew that was a bad sign. I went in and Mama San said all the girls are busy come 20 minute wait. She said she would shower me and put me in the Sauna. I asked how many girls she said 2. I asked how long for massage and she said only 30 minutes. She said they have been very busy also. So I am suprised there are no reports up to this point. I bailed at this point and hit Ace.

Ace has some new girls. They had a girl from Pine (at least I think that is where I had met her before, the name was different then), who I was with before. It was a great time. The massage was great, the shower was great, no compliants. Jenny is not the hottest but she has a great atittude which is what I am looking for in a AMP provider ;) The shower was great one of my best (that is saying alot, I hit a SPA at least once a week for the last 10 years or so)

Jennifer:

Face: 5
Body: 5
Massage: 8
Atitude: 8
English: 5
Extras: 8
Shower: 9

Extras are available although I opted for was a handshake.

I had not been to Ace in about 6 months or so because the service went down hill. They have changed alot, new look, Mama San was very proud of the fact that the place is "crean now". It looked to me like the rooms were redone and painted.

I will be going back to Ace again, just to see Jenny. Again she is not the hottest but she is a fun person to be with.

Take care,

Ym

Chi Guy
07-08-05, 18:04
chi1dude,

First of all, welcome to the board. Nice to see someone actually posting info in their first post instead of just wanting free information.

Just a suggestion... your report was so vague that probably didn't do anyone any good. If you want to be vague, that's fine, but you may want to offer more info via PM's along with it. Again, just a suggestion. Looking forward to more of your posts.

YM,

If Nora is still at Ace, she is definitely worth checking out. Slim and smooth skin and an excellent attitude.

67lincoln,

VIP on Milwaukee was open the last time I was in the area. Talent is older and not as hot as the previous incarnation, but I was able to enjoy greater options.

Slim
07-10-05, 19:46
CAD 2024 Nina - Young, very cute, nice bod, little rushed and some no touch but overall well above average. 1 more week. Please don't PM me if you don't understand this post:-)

- Slim

chi1dude
07-11-05, 17:37
Chi Guy,

Point well taken. PM's are always welcome. I get suspicious with LE and didn't want to throw a name of a provider out there that might disturb a nice thing. At this particular nail salon, I'm pretty sure HS is all that's offered, but I'll do a little more investigation. Thanks!

AmonRa
07-12-05, 14:07
Hello Everyone,

It has been a long time since I posted, but I am glad to see that a new site has taken the place of the old WSG. Anyway, I visited Pinetree on rt 83 last week and had a good time with Sonny. Sonny is a short 30-something Korean with long straight hair with red highlights. She loves to talk and laugh even though I didn't get all her jokes or understand everything she had to say. I just wish to leave a bit of a warning to all of you with SO's, Sonny likes to bite and sometimes marks are left behind. For all of you that remember Sue from Ace, Sonny could be her sister, in all respects!!! Although, Sonny is cuter and has a better defined body.

PeoplesElbow
07-13-05, 12:02
chi1dude,

VIP on Milwaukee was open the last time I was in the area. Talent is older and not as hot as the previous incarnation, but I was able to enjoy greater options.

VIP circa 1 and VIP circa 2 were my all time faves in the area. What is the 3rd incarnation like? I walked in and noticed it was not as clean and the old Eastern European dude was creepy. What's with that? I left as soon as I saw him.

You can answer me in the Chicago Massage section (it is about time there is one!).

Lookin4it
07-13-05, 16:20
Where on Ogden is this?Ogden Spa is just west of 355 on the north side of Ogden. It is in a small strip mall just west of a gas staion. Has anyone been there yet. I saw the earlier post, but I guess they were too busy.

I did go back to Maple Spa. Same service as my earlier post. I can't tell if anymore than a hs will be available.

Farwest Burbs
07-16-05, 08:27
Browsing the Friday Sun-Times, I see a new MP named “RIO”. Evidently it’s VERY close to Maple Spa. Maple’s address is 1203 and Rio’s is 1217. Seems odd to have two MPs that close together, unless Rio is legit or the S-T did a misprint.

Ace and Kings are the only other MPs I can think of that are close to each other, and even they are about 5 blocks apart.

I did a report on Maple a few weeks ago. Anybody been to Rio yet? If no one else does, I’ll TOFTT in a few weeks. But first, I want to visit Barb at Exec, so it’ll be little awhile.

I notice that Maple extended their hours until 10PM, was 9PM, and no mention of being closed Sunday.

Arfman
07-21-05, 10:05
After a couple years of not going to Ace and striking out at Spa Roselle, decided to visit Ace. I got a wonderful table shower by Sunny and a great thorough massage. Probably the best I've had. If you like the back-walk routine, highly recommend Sunny. A light massage on the flip with the towel on, I was getting a little nervous that I was going to be shut out. But after a few minutes she suggested she would finish massage now and went for it. Unfortunately she would not remove her top or allow play up there. But the massage alone was worth the trip.

SmoothDog
07-28-05, 00:37
I've been to the Pine Tree in Willowbrook and had "June" (although last month she said her name was Nana-she didn't remember me which may or may not be a good thing). Got a HS both times, would let me rub her tits but not play below the belt. I was and am always looking for something more.

The reason I post is because I was seeing Lee at Pine Tree (and when she worked at Ace and Kings). Up until early this summer she was working there. Now, I am told she is not there and was wondering if anyone saw Lee lately in an AMP? I was wondering if she was one of those busted a few months back. I hope not, I really enjoyed our sessions.

If anyone knows where Lee is working, I'd appreciate it.

Chi Guy
07-28-05, 18:05
SD,

I'm guessing Lee was one of them busted earlier this year. Seems to me that one person was charged with prostitution and another with keeping a house of prostitution. I believe Lee was owner or part-owner of Pine Tree, so it would make sense that she would have been the one they got for keeping a house of prostitution.

I haven't been there in a while, nor have I seen Lee at any other spas.

Arfman
07-29-05, 12:11
Was this the same Lee who was also at MVP in West Chicago? She gave an excellent massage. Kind of short hair, semi cute, nice tits?

Slim
07-29-05, 22:31
Had my first Laosian at 1808.

This was always my favorite apt until I got two bad girls in a row and gave up. Went back tonight after a long time off and found an awesome girl. Early 20's and total GFE; we were like horny college kids, LFK and all. My heart was beating so fast at the end I thought I was a goner. She just curled up next to me, giggled and kissed me some more. Girl had a body only found in magazines.

Now the reason you will hate this useless post. I left at 8:30 and she was leaving for her flight home at 9. The new girl was already in the shower getting ready, unfortunately, I didn't catch a look at her.

- Slim

Gooch
07-30-05, 08:27
Arfman,
I don't think this Lee was at MVP. She has only been at Ace & Spa One as far as I know.

Chi Guy is correct, Lee is the owner of Pine Tree.

Chi Guy
07-30-05, 09:03
Arfman,

Lee from Pine Tree is not the same as Lee from MVP. I've seen both. Lee from Pine Tree is shorter and heavier. I kinda miss Lee from MVP. She was great at Asian.

Farwest Burbs
07-31-05, 22:45
Sunday afternoon, I decided it was time someone checked out Rio Spa. It was closed. I have a feeling this may turn out to be a legit spa. The sign over the door says “Rio Tan”. In the window is a sign that says: Sorry, we’re closed”. There are a few pictures, cut from a newspaper and taped to the glass, of some women wearing white bra & panties, evidently to show off their tans.

I figured wtf, as long as I’m here, I’ll stop in at Maple, but they were closed too.

When I first pulled in to the strip mall, I noticed a guy in front of the pub on the west end of the mall, on a cell phone, pacing back and forth. As I was walking back to my car from Maple, I noticed he was still there, and seemed to be paying particular attention to me.

Now, maybe I’m abnormally hinky about LE, but this guy never took his eyes off me until I pulled out onto Maple.

I wasn’t particularly concerned about being stopped or arrested, because all I did was pull on a couple of locked doors and leave.

But you may want to exercise caution if you go there.

Farwest Burbs
07-31-05, 23:35
After finding locked doors at Maple Spa and Rio Spa, I decided to give Kings a try, having read a couple of favorable postings. The last time I was there, two of the girls were named “Vicky” and “Victoria”, and no matter which one you asked for, they would trot out the other one. Many many years ago.

To my surprise, the girl (Kay) told me they’d had some trouble there, and there would be no sex, just massage. She didn’t actually say when the “trouble” was, but my impression is that it was very recent, like a week ago max.

Try as I might, I simply couldn’t talk her into anything. In fact, she very deliberately covered Mr. Johnson with a folded towel just to emphasize her position on the matter.

The massage was good, but as you might imagine, I left pissed off.

Thinking about it later, I don’t know what I would expect them to do in this situation. They can’t very well put up a sign saying: ”Sorry, no hand-jobs today.”

And Kay told me “No” right away when I suggested extras.

Thinking back, the mamasan who let me in asked me: ”Shower, dry sauna, massage, OK?”

I answered “yes” because I wanted all those things. But maybe mamasan thought she was warning me that there were no extras, by leaving extras off the list.

Whatever, it just reinforces my very longstanding, very poor opinion of Kings. I wouldn’t go back there again, even if YOU paid for it.

Chi Guy
08-02-05, 22:31
King's has been lame now for the last few years since they were busted. I even tried them out again a few months ago. Unfortunately, it was lame as usual. Won't be going back there for a long while. Makes me long for the good old days :(.

Young Man
08-09-05, 15:50
Sad tale.

I hit Ace this last week, and the girl, May would not give me any extras at all. I tried everything. From the table shower on, I knew I was in trouble. She would not remove the wash cloth off the jewels. She kept a towel on the whole time. She never asked what kind of massage I wanted she went right into to hard. No soft massage even when I asked for it. It was discouraging. I was mad. I told the mamma san, she did not care.

May is 30ish korean girl built like a Gymnast. I was actually really looking forward to seeing her naked. I think that rubbed me the most ;)

Looks: 7
Atitude: 2
Extras: 0
Massage: 9 (it was very good, just wanted I needed)
Table Shower: 3
English: 7

What is happening.

Anyways to finish a long story I went down the street to the new Ogden Spa and had Su LI or something like that.

She is a 40 ish Korean who is Ok looking , ok english. I had a in and out in 30 minute session. All she would do is a hand release. I asked and offered her more, it could have been because this was my first time.

Su Li
Looks: 7
Atitude: 6
Extras: 6
Massage: 6
Table Shower: NA
English: 5

So at the end of the day I forked out over $180 for a jerk off. Time to find a girl friend because a dinner @ Chili's is a sure blow job in my book and they typically have a good atitude while doing it ;)

Take care,

YM

PeoplesElbow
08-11-05, 12:51
Su Li was Sherri at King's several years ago. She worked there when the great Mimi was there. Cute face, bad body, O.K. attitude, good hand shake no front massage.

Orangecrush
08-11-05, 17:19
Sad tale.

Time to find a girl friend because a dinner @ Chili's is a sure blow job in my book and they typically have a good atitude while doing it ;)

YM

Dinner at Chili's? Man if that's all it costs for a blow job I want to hang out with you.

Farwest Burbs
08-14-05, 14:24
I’ve seen their ad in the Sun-Times for about a month, advertising their “Grand Opening.” Either the prior tenant was a MP, or there was extensive remodeling. The place is very clean. There seems to be 6 or 7 rooms, with real doors rather than curtains.

I rang the bell. Mamasan called “yes?” through the locked door, and only let me in after I told her twice that I wanted a massage. She took the $.7 gate money and led me to a room. Told me “get undressed, girl here soon.”

Sure enough, “Ping” knocked on the door about 30 seconds later, told me I had the wrong towel wrapped around me, and gave me a different one. I had taken mine from the foot of the massage table, while the one Ping gave me was from a stack of towels on a small table. Both were the same size, both were plain white. Whatever.

I was getting a bit of a strange vibe from Ping. She was hesitant about everything she did. When we were about to go to the table shower, she stood in the doorway of our room, and methodically looked at everything in the room before closing the door. It was as though she was memorizing the room in case something was disturbed while we were gone.

Usually I don’t use the little bag for valuables, never been burnt yet. But she was adamant that I use it, even though all I had with me was car keys and tip money.

In the shower, she hit me with a blast of really cold water, and only then did she test the water temperature. Again, she seemed unfamiliar with the shower control.

The shower itself was great – it was a very thorough scrub, and Ping made it sensual in all the right places, a sign of good things to come.

The dry sauna was just warm enough to know that it was turned on. That’s fine with me; sometimes I get light-headed in a very hot sauna.

Back at the room, Ping stopped in the doorway for about 15 seconds and looked at everything again. Apparently she was satisfied, and we went in, with Ping shutting the door behind us.

The massage was superb. Ping has strong hands, and knows how to use her weight for extra pressure. On the flip, she covered me, shoulders to toes, with a bed sheet, and did the massage through the sheet. Not a good sign, I thought.

But at the end of the massage, she asked if I’d like anything else. I guided her hand to Mr. Johnson. Ping smiled and said “Ah!” She removed the bed sheet and gave a very nice, drawn-out HS. Like everything else she did, it was slow and methodical, which made the happy ending even happier.

Ping is about 40 and slim. I asked how long this Spa had been open (the “Grand Opening” sign was still up). She said she didn’t know, because she hadn’t been here very long. She definitely knows her way around a massage table, so I’m sure she’s worked at other MPs.

When I asked her what her days off were, she hesitated and said that she hadn’t been told yet, but I should call ahead and see if she’s working. So, it seems she’s been at International probably less than a week. That would explain her unfamiliarity with the shower control, and her general air of hesitancy. Hell I might have been her first customer at International.

Would I go back? Sure. It isn’t the very best service I’ve ever had, but I’ve had plenty of worse ones.

A little nostalgia: My very first massage in the U.S. was in San Francisco, in 1970 or 71. (Yes, I’m an old coot) When I handed the girl her tip, she threw up her hands and backed away saying “No, no, just put on table”. I thought she was going to panic. That’s stuck with me all these years, and I’ve never tried to hand over a tip since.

At International, as I took the tip out of my pocket, Ping backed away from me a couple of steps. When I put the money on the table, she smiled and said “Ah! You know!”

Does anyone know what the deal is with this? Is it more illegal to take money from my hand than it is to pick it up off the table?

Aruba Jack
08-15-05, 00:59
Hey Guys,

I could use a little help. Anyone have the number for 355 & Maple?

Please PM I will reciprocate. Thanks

Happy Hunting

Gooch
08-15-05, 09:34
FW Burbs,
Nice report, thanks.

I had the same experience with the tip at my first spa visit. I usually leave the tip on the table also. That is the customary procedure at most legit spas. I have had girls hold their hands out when I pull out the tip, then I will hand it to them. But that's usually the "regulars".

I think the reason for it is because that makes it a voluntary tip instead of a mutual transaction. It just protects the girls from being busted at the close of the session. Like some cop would ever actually get a hs before busting a girl.

As far as her checking out the room so much, maybe where she worked before they had problems with people going through the rooms when they were unoccupied. I've never seen that done before.

Whiskey Priest
08-15-05, 14:16
Like some cop would ever actually get a hs before busting a girl.

I heard a story from a girl in Vegas once. True or not, who knows. Amusing none-the-less.

--extermely short version--

A cop in Vegas vice arrested a working girl. At her hearing, she told the judge that the man/cop had sex with her before arresting her. Cop objected and the usual lawyer banter proceeded. The judge asked her how he can believe such a claim. She replied "He has a birth mark in the small of his leg between hs thigh and his balls" or something to that effect. Eventually the judge brought the cop back to his chambers and had him drop drawers. Sure enough, the case was thrown out.

So, maybe one would.

Gooch
08-15-05, 15:47
The courts in DuPage are so corrupt, a cop can pretty much get away with anything. So why not? I think I'd make a good cop. I have no secret identifying marks. LOL

Slim
08-15-05, 21:23
CAD Oriental Girl is at 355 & Maple which was the original one. There are a couple more now as well that work out of the same apt complex.

Bill R
08-16-05, 00:00
FW BUrbs,
Good report about International. Funny about SF, too. I broke my mongering cherry in SF 10 years ago.

I'm not sure the whole reason around not taking tip money directly from your hand. But I think its a cultural thing in Asia. I was in Japan for 2 weeks in May. I know in Japan its considered very rude to hand money directly to a cashier or clerk when buying something. You are presented with a small tray tray upon which to put funds. The cashiers than take the tray and take the funds from the tray. If you to forget and try to hand the funds directly to a cashier they won't take it and will give you a really nasty look.

PeoplesElbow
08-16-05, 12:11
FW Burbs,
Nice report, thanks.

I had the same experience with the tip at my first spa visit. I usually leave the tip on the table also. That is the customary procedure at most legit spas. I have had girls hold their hands out when I pull out the tip, then I will hand it to them. But that's usually the "regulars".

I think the reason for it is because that makes it a voluntary tip instead of a mutual transaction. It just protects the girls from being busted at the close of the session. Like some cop would ever actually get a hs before busting a girl.

As far as her checking out the room so much, maybe where she worked before they had problems with people going through the rooms when they were unoccupied. I've never seen that done before.

Gooch!

It is always great to read your posts.

This happened about 10 years ago in Downers Grove. The cop got hand release a few times before making the arrest. The result was a bargain where King's only had to close for a month or so.

Everyday, there is less common sense in this country.

George W. Bush
08-16-05, 23:56
The cop had to go back 10 or 12 times just to be sure, right? Imagine explaining that to your wife/gf.

chi1dude
08-17-05, 01:01
The cop had to go back 10 or 12 times just to be sure, right? Imagine explaining that to your wife/gf.I guess he'd say he's "taking one" for the "job", huh? :)

Vazooli
08-18-05, 15:16
I heard a story from a girl in Vegas once. True or not, who knows. Amusing none-the-less.

--extermely short version--

A cop in Vegas vice arrested a working girl. At her hearing, she told the judge that the man/cop had sex with her before arresting her. Cop objected and the usual lawyer banter proceeded. The judge asked her how he can believe such a claim. She replied "He has a birth mark in the small of his leg between hs thigh and his balls" or something to that effect. Eventually the judge brought the cop back to his chambers and had him drop drawers. Sure enough, the case was thrown out.

So, maybe one would.This really did happen in Mt Prospect around 1989. It was at a place called the Sports Spa which was located just across and down the street from Exercise. It is now a day care center.

LE did accept the lady's HS but no negotiations had occurred. (That was back in the day when the ladies were discrete AND you got a great massage with a happy finish.) He left a tip and then arrested everyone in sight.

When it got to court, the cop did not perjure himself, told the truth about the order of events, and the judge was incredulous! She threw the case out!

If I remember correctly, the LEO was married, too.

IMHO this why the LE there have not tried to do anything about the current establishments. They were too embarassed to try again.

chi1dude
08-23-05, 18:02
Hey All,

Went to the nail salon that's on the corner of Lorraine and Roosevelt, just west of I-355. $.7 for the hour massage, got a nice young-looking girl named Mei. Thin, no play, not the best english but she tried hard to communicate. Massage consisted of a lot of oil and very light rubbing - not my style. On the flip she rubbed my chest for a couple of seconds and went right for the hs. It might have been a little more enjoyable if she seemed at least a little interested in what she was doing - Looked like she was daydreaming about what was going to be on tv that night. The most perfunctory service I've ever had. Left her a $.2 tip and although she was sweet, won't be going back again.

Anyone have any good experiences in the western burbs somewhere else?

Farwest Burbs
08-24-05, 04:55
Hey All,

Anyone have any good experiences in the western burbs?You might try:

International Spa (Ogden 1/2 mile W of Rt 53, ask for Ping)

Maple Spa (Rt 53 & Maple, ask for Kay)

I've had good times at both.

Kaman1
08-25-05, 18:08
Have there been any Lee sightings lately. Lee formerly of Kings and Ace and Pine Tree. The last time I saw her was at Pine Tree on Rt 83 a few month ago after there was a bust. Don't know if she was involved. The last time I saw her she wasn't working (she was just there) and she didn't look too good. Worn out. Just wondering if she is still at Pine Tree.

Kaman1

Chi Guy
08-25-05, 20:13
Kaman,

Look at posts in this thread earlier this month.

Bothan Spy
08-25-05, 21:27
Went by Int'l after work today. My first AMP experience but armed with the knowledge from here I was good to go. Got buzzed in by the mamasan and lead to a room. I changed into a towel and waited for about ten minutes. In comes Monica and older lady with no so wonderful teeth. I figured what the hell. She collected the door fee which I was not expecting. Anyway, led to a table shower with attention paid in the right places. Into the sauna for about 2 seconds and back to the massage. okay massage, but good back walking. On the flip, we did the dance about the HJ. Finally, I guided her hand down rather firmly. Thats all it took with a lot of dont tell dont tell etc. I was told the next massage would be very good, whatever the hell that means. .7+.4
Shoulda asked for the other one reported by FarwestSuburbs. An okay experience I guess

Farwest Burbs
08-29-05, 01:45
Went to Ogden Spa today. It’s easy to drive right by the place, at least during the day when their neon window sign doesn’t really stand out, and parked cars block your line-of-sight. Ogden Spa is on the north side of Ogden Ave., a block or two west of I-355. You can pull into the Speedway, and then drive west off-street into Ogden Spa’s parking lot, which is right next door.

In the foyer, I was greeted by a very friendly 40-ish woman, who took me to a room, and took the $.7 door money. I later found out that the woman is Anna, formerly of Lane’s, (if anyone has been looking for her). She came back promptly, and we left for the table shower. It was a very good, erotic TS, leaving no doubt that Anna is an open-minded individual.

We skipped the Sauna by mutual agreement, leaving more time for play in the room. Anna gives a good massage, both therapeutically and erotically. While I was face-down on the table, she reached under and spent a lot of time with the jewels. She’s developed a very erotic touch, and it feels great.

On the flip, Anna did a whole lot of teasing without quite touching Mr. Johnson, which was incredibly erotic. Finally she started a long, slow handshake with her right hand, while her left hand kept the jewels happy.

I was trying to hold back, making it last as long as possible. We were probably crowding the hour when she gave me a hard, quick pinch on each nip, and ended any ideas I had of holding back any longer.

Afterwards, Anna spent a few moments just dragging her fingertips across my bod, sort of the post-handshake equivalent of cuddling, I guess.

I didn’t ask, but I’m confident there are more extras available. Nor did I find out how many other girls work there, but I did find out that Anna’s day off is Saturday. She’s been at Ogden about 6 weeks. I’m not sure whether she’s the mamasan or a worker.

On the way in, I grabbed a business card, but their hours aren’t on the card, and I didn’t ask. Ogden’s phone is 630/960-5226. They’re at 560 Ogden Ave, Lisle.

Anna’s English is a little accented, but she’s easy to understand. Her attitude is excellent, and she’s very intuitive, especially if you give her a little feedback; don’t just lay there like a lump.

I suppose I’m spoiled by Exec in Belvidere, because as really great as this visit with Anna was, I missed doing the reverse massage. Belvidere is a 75-90 minute drive for me, and Ogden Spa is about 20 minutes. Exec costs $.85 at the gate, Ogden costs $.70. Life is full of trade-offs, I guess.

As always, YMMV.

Gooch
08-30-05, 17:34
67lincoln,
No, the Anna that used to be at Singapore was last seen at Spa One. She's no longer there. Ogden Anna was somewhere else before Lanes, a few years ago, but I can't remember where. She's not as hot as Singapore Anna, but still not bad, she's short and just a little pudgy, whereas Singaore Anna was omg hott. But the service from Ogden Anna is very good. FWB's description is right on. Just don't catch her first thing in the morning. She's not a morning person.

Chi Guy
08-30-05, 18:29
Just don't catch her first thing in the morning. She's not a morning person.

Now that's an understatement about Anna. I've had root canals that have been more pleasant than she can be! She's also tried to pressure me for more $ in the past. Kinda a buzz kill for me. She ain't that great.

BTW, Anna was at King's before she was at Lane's.

PeoplesElbow
08-30-05, 23:15
Gentleman,
As I posted before she was Sherri at King's at the same time the late great Mimi was there.

West Coast 12
09-14-05, 04:11
Does anyone know about www.oharegirls.com? It is on lake street in addison.

Iceman007
09-14-05, 09:35
West Coast....

Oharegirls is a MAJOR JACKSHACK. Stay as far away as possible. You will waste up to $500 and have to do yourself.

Chi Guy
09-14-05, 22:14
WC12,

So you want to know about O'Hare Girls? Check out the Roselle board. More than enough info over there.

Fork Please
09-15-05, 00:43
Man,

Those jack shacks thrive on 1 time only visits. Maybe some guys get off on being dangled around like that and repeatedly visit these joints.

My one time only visit to one of these places was at the one right next to the exit on 394 at Lake street. I think it was 394. A little shack right next to the expressway in Roselle (i think roselle, Im from the city so I get lost in the burbs) I think this place has changed its name since then.

I was fairly experienced with street gals and incalls but I had never done a massage or amp thing. It was a cold f'ing night in January and I couldn't find a girl in the city so I decided to give this a shot.

Went there, went in..got the 40 or 60 dollar routine and then the 200 to 600 dollar routine for a variety of stupid scenarios which all involved my hand on my ding dong.

I am no dumb ass and the base price was all I was willing to give up after hearing that crap. SO, I decided to make this girl work the full time limit. I put my hands behind my head and got comfy and she went to work and man, She was PISSED OFF. She was just rubbing my legs and shoulders and I was badgering her for more through the whole event.

I was sort of pissed off to because she was pretty damn hot and I drove many miles for this crap. Anyhow, she got more pissed and finally the guy at the front heard her bitching and came to the doorway and asked if everything was alright. She said something like, "NO, another guy who wants everything for nothing." and I said "NO, I want SOMEthing for something." and I got up and put my clothes on and bitched her hard and walked out of the room and then out of the shack and slammed the hell out of that door when I left. The guy sort of followed me out and watched me drive away. I spose if i was rich and stupid i might have forked over some dough but I plain old didn't have that kind of cash and my brains were functioning properly. I didnt even get a hard on after haggling with the girl so i was thinking clearly. It was amusing for a while though because that girl was trying to sell me any damn thing she could and I was asking for any damn thing i could, for free.

On the way home I found a street girl not to far from home and got my needs taken care of decently. Karma just might rule.

Had to chime in on this Jackshack thing. been there.

ChicagoScott
09-25-05, 23:06
Is there ever any action at or near the cheap motels along Roosevelt, Ogden, etc? I know it's a longshot, but sometimes you just never know!

No Id
09-29-05, 14:22
Hey guys,

Just came back from a 18 month overseas stint in the army and am looking to get taken care of. Was wondering if I could get some info on the apartments around the Lombard area, where I can have a little more fun than the hs at lanes offer.

Please help before I break down and call my ex.

Snake00
09-30-05, 18:02
ANY info on INTERNATIONAL SPA, MAPLE SPA, or OGDEN SPA?

which ones have the best action?---details would be nice, price, looks, performance

Thanks

Farwest Burbs
10-03-05, 03:47
ANY info on INTERNATIONAL SPA, MAPLE SPA, or OGDEN SPA?

which ones have the best action?---details would be nice, price, looks, performance

ThanksAll that info is right here in this thread. Just do a search for each of the 3 spas that interest you. Or, as the abbreviation list says, "RTFF"

Plus, it'll be a lot quicker than waiting for people to respond to your post.

FWB

PeoplesElbow
10-03-05, 22:33
I went in after a long day at work around 8:45 PM. The hideous mammasan tells me Anna, Suk Hi, Sherri whatever the f her name is, is on the phone to Korea. Then mammasan tells me she will give me a back rub and it is too late for a shower.

F YOU! I got my money back and left, never to return. Damn, I miss the old VIP!

Extrawide
10-04-05, 01:39
Chinese apt listing out of RS2k and the number is also listed in CAD. They have at least two locations, originally I was directed to I355 and 75th street but it got "busy" and I was sent to I355 and Ogden.

The Ogden location isn't an apartment. Its a hotel incall location so it may come and go as business fluctuates.

Very nice chinese woman named Jeanie lets me in the side entrance and followed me into her room. She's mid-30's, 5'4", average build, good bust (no silicone), and great attitude. Reminded me of some asian soccer mom types I've seen around Schaumburg growing up. She's not a hard body and she's not chunky--average build for a woman, much better than average compared to most amp workers.

Placed fee and tip on table and asked to take a shower since I'd been working all day. I'm not a modest guy so I strip down in the living room and walk into the shower. When I get out, she's still fully dressed (bad sign). I get face down and the massage starts.

Massage isn't that great, but she plays w/ the right parts of the anatomy. On the flip, she asks what I want for 120. Her english has a heavy accent so I thought I misunderstood. I said I put 160 on the table. She says I put 120 on the table. Sure enough, I put out 120 and not the customary 160 (hence the confusion on what I wanted). I acknowledged my mistake, tipped the extra 40, and all was well. Thong and bra went flying (hers, not mine) and we're both in the bed in our birthday suits.

CBJ, DATY, half a dozen poses from the Karma Sutra, and I'm done. A solid thirty minutes of fun work. She wasn't done... A few minutes more work and she was done (for the fifth or sixth time). Clean up was a hand towel rinsed in hot water from the bathroom sink which was a nice touch.

As I was getting dressed, she said I was wide. Actually she mentioned that several times--first during the massage in reference to my shoulders, on the flip in reference to another part of my anatomy, and again when getting dressed in referenced to my shoes.

Thus my handle, Extrawide. Size 12-EE shoes.

I'm not too thrilled about the location, it's a studio hotel room and felt really small. Room was clean, some dishes in the sink (looks like she just ate), and decent amenities in the bathroom for showering. Jeanie provided great service with fantastic attitude--and she's got a good face, nice body, and real tits. No rushing or clock watching, but I'm sure the main location would have called her on her cell if we took too long. She's also got good hygiene, keeps clean place, and knows how to make a man happy.

This was the first time I used this particular apt service and not sure how good/bad the other girls are. I'd go back for Jeanie though; I can never get enough of the asian soccer mom fantasies... but that's just me.

Farwest Burbs
10-05-05, 03:45
I went in after a long day at work around 8:45 PM. The hideous mammasan tells me Anna, Suk Hi, Sherri whatever the f her name is, is on the phone to Korea. Then mammasan tells me she will give me a back rub and it is too late for a shower.
F YOU! I got my money back and left, never to return. Damn, I miss the old VIP!Wow, I'm really surprised at the way you were mistreated. I've only been there twice, both times with Anna, and both visits were xlnt. First time, I was a walk-in, 2nd time I called to make sure Anna was working.

They take their last customer at 9PM, (although they say they're open until 10PM) so you were kinda crowding their closing, but that's NO excuse for the kind of treatment you got.

IMO, you're doing the right thing:vote with your wallet. If enough people abandon Ogden Spa, they might start wondering why, and maybe change their ways.

Thanks for your post. It'll be a good while before _I_ go back.

PeoplesElbow
10-05-05, 12:26
Wow, I'm really surprised at the way you were mistreated. I've only been there twice, both times with Anna, and both visits were xlnt. First time, I was a walk-in, 2nd time I called to make sure Anna was working.

They take their last customer at 9PM, (although they say they're open until 10PM) so you were kinda crowding their closing, but that's NO excuse for the kind of treatment you got.

IMO, you're doing the right thing:vote with your wallet. If enough people abandon Ogden Spa, they might start wondering why, and maybe change their ways.

Thanks for your post. It'll be a good while before _I_ go back.

FWB,
Thanks for the support.

When was the last time you were at International? I may give that a shot, although the parking lot has been full the two times I have driven by.

Farwest Burbs
10-05-05, 14:40
FWB,
Thanks for the support.

When was the last time you were at International? I may give that a shot, although the parking lot has been full the two times I have driven by.I've only been to International once. I had a girl named "Ping", and the experience was, well, kinda wierd. I posted a report on 8-14-05.

I haven't been avoiding Intl, but there are other AMPs closer to home and giving the same service as Intl.

I'll eventually go back to Intl, but I'll try to avoid Ping. It wasn't a BAD visit, but Ping was acting real hinky and creeping me out.

The full parking lot is a good sign - evidently they're doing something right. I might go there this weekend, based on that. I'll post a report, if I do.

PeoplesElbow
10-08-05, 12:37
More Vice Cop B.S that touches on a subject we were discussing -

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1007053handy1.html

GO, GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

Farwest Burbs
10-09-05, 02:54
Went to the Apartments at 355 & Maple. Hadn’t been to any apartments for a long while, cuz they’re a little pricey for my budget, but I’m glad I had the urge and the cash today.

The girl was Thai, and like most Thai girls, she had that slim, willowy look about her that makes me crazy. That, and her child-like face, made me seriously wonder if she was of legal age, so I asked. Said she was 25. She stands about 5’5”, is very slim, yet has a natural rack of small “C”s or large “B”s.

We both showered, but separately, which was disappointing and made me wonder if the whole session was going to have a bunch of rules getting in the way of a fun time.

I shouldn’t have worried. The only thing she insisted on was a condom. “No condom, no touch” was how she put it, and that was fine with me. I don’t want to take any souvenirs home.

Once the showers were done, she pushed me into the bedroom and in no time at all, we were thrashing around as though we had each discovered sex about 5 minutes ago.

She kept taking us back to cowgirl, obviously her favorite. She was accepting of everything I wanted to do, but told me early on that DATY and kissing weren’t on the menu.

She told me her name, but I sure can’t bring it to mind. Sorry guys. But it probably doesn’t matter, since she told me she was leaving tomorrow, and there would be a different girl there Sunday afternoon.

I really wish the Apartments would sell time by the hour, not 45 minutes. As far as I’ve been able to tell, you can’t pay an extra 55 bucks to make it an hour. All you can do is double the time for double the fee.

Interestingly, she didn’t take the door fee until I was dressed and about to leave. In fact, I almost forgot about it.

Does anyone know how much of the door money goes to the girl?

SmoothDog
10-10-05, 01:11
I'd appreciate any info on Pine Tree, Kings or Aces. I need to bust a nut soon and I haven't been to any of them since August. In August went to Pine Tree and got so so service with a bad attitude from 'June'. Still looking for Lee, or Sonny or Yung or anyone that might give more than just a quick tug. If this get's any worse, I'm off to NW Indiana.

Farwest Burbs
10-10-05, 04:23
I'd appreciate any info on Pine Tree, Kings or Aces.

In August, Kings was still refusing to provide any extras. I did a report on Kings on 7-31-05.

The English language doesn't have words to describe how much I loath that place.

FWB

Mongo Monger
10-16-05, 09:28
Normally on for Jacksonville FL. Can anyone give me a quick SW Burbs SW/AMP 101 course?

SmoothDog
10-16-05, 11:34
Thaks FW Burbs for the info on Kings. Years back (have I been doing this for that long?) Kings was OK. Never got FS but did get Asian and DATY from more than one of the ladies. Too bad it's a piece of s*** right now

Just now I tried calling International Spa on Ogden in Lisle. The phone number is disconnnected. Anyone know what's up with International? Or did I get a bad connection? I got a lead that Lee might be working there today and tomorrow. Can't be working if the place is closed. Got the info from talking with the mamasan at Pine Tree. This is getting ridiculous trying to find FS around this area.

GO SOX!!

Bothan Spy
10-21-05, 22:14
I just returned from Int Spa. Went over there around 8 PM. Was out by 8:30. Got a girl I hadn't met named Lee. Paid the house fee for 1 hr.

Now compared to my other experiences here, this was such a complete rush job. The shower was about 5 minutes, sauna 30 seconds and massage 20. 5 minutes for something else. After the something else, I said that we still had time and I wanted her to do some more work on my back. She said that massage time is 30 minutes, 1 hr everything else. It was pretty hard communicating with her, but I didnt get this at all. My last expereiences have been non rushed with a good 40 minute massage. Not sure what the difference was today or if things have changed, but it left me feeling like I wasted some money today. Definitely not a friendly experience. My last visit was very relaxed and attentive.
Live and learn. I'll find another place, I suppose.

The Icon
10-26-05, 07:58
Anyone know what happened to Vivian from the old Spa 34?

Brucee23
11-01-05, 22:58
You guys are missing it at Ace!

AmonRa
11-02-05, 09:40
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for anyone that has visited Pine Spa on Route 83 and visited with Monica. She is a 40-something year old Asian with a short haircut. She puts a washcloth over your eyes in the shower and does a great job cleaning every inch. The massage is rather lame. On to my request... on the flip she gave me a HJ but used her saliva as lubricant. This freaked me out a bit, and I have had an irritation from that afternoon to this day (2 weeks). I am not sure if the irritation was caused by her or my worry. If anyone has visited with Monica and seems to have a condition or no signs of a condition, I would really appreciate a PM. Please, any information you can provide will be appreciated.

Thank you for any time you give me.

Sincerely,

AmonRa

Gooch
11-02-05, 13:23
AmonRa,
Thanks for posting the warning. Not to make light of your situation, but have you seen any other girls since seeing Monica? I think we'd all like to know that.

You might have picked up a fungus in the shower. Try puting some jock itch cream on it and see what happens. Just a suggestion.

AmonRa
11-02-05, 14:04
Gooch,

First off, thanks for responding. In answer to your question about other girls, no I have not seen any other girls since Monica. My Catholic upbringing causes guilt after I see a girl, and it usually takes about a month for the guilt to fade away to lust again.

By chance have you seen Monica at Pine, and if so is everything clean and clear? I did call Pine and she is still working there. I am really not sure what my next move should be. Waiting to see if something falls off is killing me, and I really ratehr not visit our family doctor. Oh well, such is life in the big city!

Thanks,

AmonRa

Gooch
11-02-05, 15:00
I never go to Pine Spa period. I never get that far south.

Does the irritation get worse if your crotch is warm or sweaty? THat's usually indicative of jock itch. I've gotten it twice from Spa One's shower. I've used Osco Brand tolnaftate cream with excellent results. Two or three days should do the trick. It will help if you trim the shrubbery around the tree too. Even if that's not what you have, tolnaftate is pretty harmless stuff. Also, try talking to Monica. Although, she'll probably tell you that she's had no other complaints. You could also try benadryl to see if it's an allergic reation to some new laundry soap or something.

I got a mild irritation once, from a bbbj form a girl in Rockford. It went away on it's own a couple hours later. I've never heard of anything lasting 2 weeks unless it's a living organism. Not to scare you, most likely whatever it is it's cureable.

If neither of those things help out, I'd go to a free clinic if you can't go to your family doc.

PM me if you need any more personal advice. Also, keep us posted.

LapDogg
11-04-05, 01:38
AmonRa,

Find a local free clinic. I've used the one in aurora, they are open on thursday afternoons until 6:00PM. I had an experience with a lady once that left me itching... turns out it was a yeast infection -- I don't think these go away on their own. One pill and it was all better. (there is also a pharmacy there so you can keep any prescriptions under the radar) Take cash! Full check for std's and hiv is about 85 bucks, a lot less without the hiv, but I figured wouldn't hurt to check everything since I was there.

Iceman007
11-04-05, 10:13
AmonRa,

Find a local free clinic. I've used the one in aurora, they are open on thursday afternoons until 6:00PM. I had an experience with a lady once that left me itching... turns out it was a yeast infection -- I don't think these go away on their own. One pill and it was all better. (there is also a pharmacy there so you can keep any prescriptions under the radar) Take cash! Full check for std's and hiv is about 85 bucks, a lot less without the hiv, but I figured wouldn't hurt to check everything since I was there.

You know the thought of the "free" clinic costing money cracks me up. Isn't that an "oxymoron"? We all know there is nothing free in the medical world. It was just the saying that caught my eye and made me laugh. No I am not laughing at AmonRa's situation but just the terms that were used.

Gooch
11-04-05, 11:29
I doubt she gave him a yeast infection with saliva. Or maybe she did if she picked it up from eating one of the other girls.

Reminds me of a recent experience: I made an appointment with a dominatrix a couple months ago, and specifically asked for facesitting. When I got there for the session, she informed me she had a yeast infection and wasn't going to be doing any facesitting. The problem was that it was the primary reason I contacted her in the first place. We did the session anyway. Good thing she found out she had it before, and not right after the session. That could have been a problem!

Gooch
11-04-05, 11:31
Iceman,
I picked up that term when I lived in the south. I don't really know what they're called here. I think maybe it means they're "free of the system"?

LapDogg
11-04-05, 17:56
I think they are free if you can't afford to pay. But if you can pay, it helps to support the clinic. The doctors (any most of the staff) also work for free so you don't have those big medical bills. The charges are there to pay for the lab tests, and to support the supplies and stuff used at the clinic.

Maybe not totally free, but sure beats having your significant other see the statement show up from the health insurance company. :)

Rockerrexxx
11-25-05, 18:10
Went to Kings last Thursday Night. Same old same old. When I asked how biz was I was told it was very slow. Some younger women would help. At least women closer to 20 than closer to 40.

Oh, well.

Like Rubntug
12-01-05, 15:34
Went to Kings last Thursday Night. Same old same old. When I asked how biz was I was told it was very slow. Some younger women would help. At least women closer to 20 than closer to 40.

Oh, well.So did you get any action? I have not been to Kings in years.

Rockerrexxx
12-02-05, 22:36
So did you get any action? I have not been to Kings in years.Just hs. It was not automatic. I had to show her what I wanted, nothing more was offered.

Like Rubntug
12-05-05, 13:22
Just hs. It was not automatic. I had to show her what I wanted, nothing more was offered.That was usually all I got too.

Chen1
12-05-05, 13:49
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I used to have a great time at Green, fs was readily available from all of the girls. Roughly a year ago I went and none of the familair girls were available, a decent looking Korean gave me a massage in room 1, door open. Nothing I could do would prevail for additional services. Yesterday I decided long enough time had passed to try again.

I think mamasan answered the door, took my donation of .70 and led me to the 1st room on the right with the sliding door. She asked about shower and to my surprise they remodeled, no table shower. After a suana she led me back to the room and began the massage. We talked about old times and my knowledge of Dandelion and other spas and girls. After a decent massage I asked about extras and her response was "why dandelion close?" My answer was they got caught, she smiled and said massage done.

Oh well, live & learn.

Mongo Monger
12-12-05, 20:17
Just a quick report, stopped in this afternoon and saw Ashley. She is a real looker!!! Got the table shower and thought the signs were promising, but in the room a HS was all that was available.

Ashley
Face 7.5 (anybody's scale) 9 (my scale!!!)
Body 8 (anybody's scale) 10 (my scale)
performance 6

I'll go back and see if a relationship improves things, but was she beautiful!

Mongo Monger.

Barney
12-16-05, 14:33
I see Kings got an ad in the Sun Times today. Says new staff. May be new owners? They haven't advertised in years. They and Ace use to be good places. Any one been there lately? Barney

Mongo Monger
12-17-05, 19:42
Maybe I'll have to TOFTT there next week, unless someone else beats me to the punch. Man, I used to love Kings.

I also loved the place on Cass in Westmont.

Mongo Monger

ChicagoScott
12-19-05, 14:55
What place was that? When was it around?

PeoplesElbow
12-30-05, 12:55
What place was that? When was it around?
1999. Cass near 63rd, by the Jockey Club.

PeoplesElbow
12-30-05, 13:01
I went to one of the Apt.'s in Lisle/Naperville. It is adverstised in CAD. I had a great experience at another location back in October, the same day the White Sox knocked the Red Sox out of the playoffs, but that location is gone - but I digress.

My experience was THE WORST. Another FUGLY provider with tattoos not only on her body but also on her eye lid, like a gang member or Dragon Lady. I started thinking she was Viet Cong and she was going to cut off my junk. I paid my $60.00 for a crappy massage and got the hell out of dodge. I know there were extras but after sampling the beauty that is available in Vegas and S.F. and once was at VIP 1 & 2, I passed.

Happy New Year!

Silvio
12-31-05, 04:51
Ogden Spa an AMP or american run

Chi Guy
12-31-05, 10:07
Ogden Spa is an AMP.