PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Cujo60
03-07-05, 03:27
Hey THEDUDE,

There used to be a smoke house east of the pass. Not sure if it is still around, but there used to be a lot of young ladies around that you could pick up. Most were kind of scary looking. I have not seen any action lately around there.

Cujo60
04-23-05, 14:21
Someone mentioned a while back that for us to be careful of the karavan hotel. Why is this, I have been going there for years and never had any trouble of any kind, there is a squad usually parked across the street or in front of this place but as long as you do not act stupid you should be ok.

Flicker
06-16-05, 18:30
Greetings. I visited Chicago from out of state the last week and a half, looking for street action. I'm mostly into WSWs but strayed into Cicero when things were dry.

I regularly saw SWs in the early morning hours on Cicero just north of 5th Ave. All BSW except Sunday night around 2am, there was a cute WSW, I'd guess Italian/Irish mix. I give her a 8.5 on the SW looks scale. Reddish-brown permed hair to her shoulders.

I pulled up to her and she told me to meet her in a parking lot further back from the street. I looped around, there were plenty of cars swooping around like sharks to blood. Another car pulled into the parking lot in front of me, and I had danger radar up. The WSW kept walking past the lot, and subtly shook her head no to me. I looped around again and picked her up a block east of Cicero.

She slunk down way low into the passenger seat and told me to go back to the parking lot. I said fuck that, and headed southbound on Cicero, which she didn't like. I never got her name. She quoted me 1.2 at a hotel or .5 for a BJ car date. She declined .3 for the latter. Very brusque style, shitty attitude. I dropped her off at the Shamrock and she walked back north. On the cell phone all the time, definitely pimped.

No worries. I shifted further north, and picked up Mumu (Moomoo?) at a bus stop at Cicero/Madison. BSW, hot body, lots of attitude. She wanted me to pull into a lot just north of Madison, but I told her no dice, I didn't want to get jumped. That upset her. We continued on to another alleyway. She offered BBBJ for .4, settled for .3 No touching allowed, but excellent skills. I dropped her back at the stop, and she was looking for something on the passenger seat. I asked what was up, and she said she couldn't find her knife. Greaaat. Out she goes, and off I go.

Hoehoehoe
06-20-05, 08:25
Cujo - there was a fairly significant shooting at the Karavan about 2 years ago. I was frequenting the place with a girl named Mary and another named Cheryl. I was not there when it happened, but had been there the day before.

I REALLY don't like shootings.

The Karavan is not a great deal, it is crappy inside, and costs $10 or so more than the J&R, however if you have something from the immediate area it will do.

All those places require ID, and I must admit I do worry about getting a letter congratulating me on now being in their frequent guest program or something like that.

HHH

JohnnyBeBad
06-28-05, 13:10
It is one of the worst places to go. Filthy. Shamrock a little better,but not much. If you must find a room in the area,the Keystop down by 31st is better than the other two.